PDA

View Full Version : How/What was the situtation when you got caught screwing around?

sinseh
27-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Just like to share my experience..

I was in my late 20's and just got ROM (couple of months), have not went through my traditional wedding ceremony. The legally-married wifey and I got a HDB near my parents' place.

HDB was still undergoing renovation to the kitchen (thus not habitable yet), we were still staying seperately. And then, I met a cute girl online, who was from Malaysia.

Went out quite a lot with the cute girl and ended up she being my FB. So, while the renovation to the kitchen was being done, the room became my "love-nest".

Then one day, the legally married wifey decided to check renovations herself (usually I would do it) and came up without warning. zhun zhun that time I was doing the FB. Wah, big commotion after that. My parents also came over.

Very bad experience for me then. End up divorce with the wifey and the FB eventually became my gf. lasted 7 years now. Well, got good and bad, i think.

Moral of the story: Better don't anyhow tabao home and don't anyhow get married just because of HDB flat.

BANANASKIN
27-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Haha...
Moral of the story: Dun save on hotels.:D

boyz2man
27-11-2010, 04:55 PM

I was in my late 20's and just got ROM (couple of months), have not went through my traditional wedding ceremony. The legally-married wifey and I got a HDB near my parents' place.

HDB was still undergoing renovation to the kitchen (thus not habitable yet), we were still staying seperately. And then, I met a cute girl online, who was from Malaysia.

Went out quite a lot with the cute girl and ended up she being my FB. So, while the renovation to the kitchen was being done, the room became my "love-nest".

Then one day, the legally married wifey decided to check renovations herself (usually I would do it) and came up without warning. zhun zhun that time I was doing the FB. Wah, big commotion after that. My parents also came over.

Very bad experience for me then. End up divorce with the wifey and the FB eventually became my gf. lasted 7 years now. Well, got good and bad, i think.

Moral of the story: Better don't anyhow tabao home and don't anyhow get married just because of HDB flat.

:D Yr story damn interesting

but u choose to eat n shit at the same place.

Sway sway kana caught summore.

My advice is deny all the way... say u drunk or kana raped:D

kylie.chin
27-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Moral of the story: Don't shit and eat at the same place.

Lucky for you, your FB becomes your gf for so many years..... It could be worst!!!

justwanadoit
27-11-2010, 06:28 PM
haha..when i living alone in new flat b4 my wife to be move in, i also got tis kinda ideas but i did not carry it out

Frankiestine
27-11-2010, 06:45 PM
J
Then one day, the legally married wifey decided to check renovations herself (usually I would do it) and came up without warning. zhun zhun that time I was doing the FB. Wah, big commotion after that. My parents also came over..

Bro hate to say it but that is simply the stupidest thing to do. What if your ex oc never found out and you happily move in then one day your r/s with fb sour, she knows where you stay and might go up and pecah your lobang....

sinseh
30-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Bro hate to say it but that is simply the stupidest thing to do. What if your ex oc never found out and you happily move in then one day your r/s with fb sour, she knows where you stay and might go up and pecah your lobang....

Well, that was in the past. I have learnt my lessons from the experience.

- Never rush into marriage
- Never marry because of HDB flat
- Married liao, try not to F-around outside until you fall into the Kam-Cheng trap
- Play and F-around more before marriage
- Don't eat and shit in the same place
- Don't save on hotel (like some bro abv said)... {but KNN, it is damn exciting when you screw around in forbidden places}

naturegreen
30-11-2010, 07:46 AM
It's 50%/50%. Kena caught or not... There's a price to pay for everything

Xgenre
30-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Imagine you buy a resale HDB. Everytime you go in the house with your FB, neighbours will just assume your FB is your wife. If after moving in, they realised that your wife isn't your FB, people will start to gossip. Given that you will be staying there for years, if your wife gets along well with the neighbours, won't the neighbours tell on you?

Imagine an aunty saying this to your wife: Actually initially I thought the other lady he always bring home during the renovation period is his wife. Later on then realise the wife is actually you. Haha... Silly me.

I tell you. It will be silly you.

DTCEPL
30-11-2010, 09:20 AM

;)Hope everything is well and fine now...............

gilagila100
30-11-2010, 11:26 AM

There's always a silver lining, maybe ur ex-wife is not the one for you.

But hope u learnt ur lesson loh, and not repeat the same mistake again.

Frankiestine
30-11-2010, 11:30 AM
- Married liao, try not to F-around outside until you fall into the Kam-Cheng trap

Sorry bro but I dun agree on this point. Tried the KC thing and can tell you its more destructive to the marriage then a ONS thing. So as far as possible stay out of any affairs that involves KC.

thomas88
30-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Imagine you buy a resale HDB. Everytime you go in the house with your FB, neighbours will just assume your FB is your wife. If after moving in, they realised that your wife isn't your FB, people will start to gossip. Given that you will be staying there for years, if your wife gets along well with the neighbours, won't the neighbours tell on you?

Imagine an aunty saying this to your wife: Actually initially I thought the other lady he always bring home during the renovation period is his wife. Later on then realise the wife is actually you. Haha... Silly me.

Hahaha....that's very true what you've said as many aunties will say a lots of things to one another. It's too high price to pay for the thrill of doing the forbidden.

Loon khor
30-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Bro,

You live your own life and don't depend on others. Life is too short for too many things to worry and don't live to regret. If face value is your concern, suggest you move out.

sinseh
30-11-2010, 03:24 PM
;)Hope everything is well and fine now...............

In the past liao. That's why nowadays, I 懂事了。Now single, happy and working my ass off lah.

I sincerely hope that your family life is way better than my short 3-6 months of "legally-married-but-no-family-feeling" kind of marriage.

sinseh
30-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry bro but I dun agree on this point. Tried the KC thing and can tell you its more destructive to the marriage then a ONS thing. So as far as possible stay out of any affairs that involves KC.

Bro, I totally agree. THat's what I meant by, if you are married, try not to fuck around until fall into Kam-Cheng trap. The KC is stronger than tsunamis and higher than Mt Everest.

My FB then was so sweet and caring that it was inevitable that I fall into the KC trap even though we agreed that we will be nothing more than FB.... I guess that I am the kind that cannot seperate sex and love. Sibei jiat lat.:o

sinseh
30-11-2010, 03:36 PM

I agree totally! I was not very smart or the urge to see the FB everyday blinded me!

tamtamyok
30-11-2010, 05:51 PM
For those of you married, how can you maintain the excitment when the food you makan outside is more delicious than home cook ones? Nothing against home cook, but presentation is generally lacking for obvious reasons, and girl friend feel (be it artificial or real) is somewhat lacking or taken for granted? :(