PDA

View Full Version : New HC at Jalan Besar

johnphua
27-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Yesterday I went to this HC called Regency. I think it is formerly known as gold finger. Newly renovated, place quite clean and comfortable. Thai massage quite ok but don't have any special services. 45 min massage including spa $68 slight higher than previously. I like most is the massage and the sofa at movie room, very "song"!

ap12344321
27-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Thai massage by milfs or syts ??

johnphua
27-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Hahaha...I don't think there is any syt.

thebadone
27-11-2010, 08:39 PM
formerly known as gold finger? cool. trying to find since it announce to relocate. address>\? thks

thebadone
27-11-2010, 08:43 PM
haha sorry. think same location as old gold finger. is it the same management and gals?

Sars1924
27-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Yesterday I went to this HC called Regency. I think it is formerly known as gold finger. Newly renovated, place quite clean and comfortable. Thai massage quite ok but don't have any special services. 45 min massage including spa $68 slight higher than previously. I like most is the massage and the sofa at movie room, very "song"!

Hi Bro,

From my memory, Gold Finger used to have special service. Probably after the they changed to Regency, cleaned up liao. hehe.

foster
15-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Goldfinger closed down due to not happy of rental n regency is totally a new
management with new boss.i went there ,find that the gals r almost the same jus that missing a few n got some new gals...:D.But the prices not cheap.I saw the manager n had a bad impression of it.:mad:.He was scolding the gals with vugalar ...this is a downside for me :(...During message can complain abt the boss abt deducting their pay ....Sian to go this kind of place.

Service :3/10-we go to relax but ended up listening to complain.
HJ: 5/10 - :confused:

Will not visit it again

Sars1924
15-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Goldfinger closed down due to not happy of rental n regency is totally a new
management with new boss.i went there ,find that the gals r almost the same jus that missing a few n got some new gals...:D.But the prices not cheap.I saw the manager n had a bad impression of it.:mad:.He was scolding the gals with vugalar ...this is a downside for me :(...During message can complain abt the boss abt deducting their pay ....Sian to go this kind of place.

Service :3/10-we go to relax but ended up listening to complain.
HJ: 5/10 - :confused:

Will not visit it again

True, I've also tried the place, other than the gals, their service staffs standard also dropped compare to the old times.

buzzcheong
15-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Bros,if you are looking for gd thai massage with reasonable price together with gd service,Cozy spa is the one. I believe bros who tried there will agree with me.

newcheongster
26-12-2010, 11:15 AM
wat is the new contact no?

Newby69
27-12-2010, 02:24 AM
it is not so good for boss to scold the girl in front of the client.
a unhappy girl will anyhow work

bigbum77
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
its been a long time that i contribute to SBF.
Here its go

Yesterday went down to this HC, found that the place has change to a cleaner look, almost everythings have a bit of touch up here nor there
What I like the most is the TV room, where they got big relax sofa and better screen and better movie. :)
Food have improve so are the choices, aunty at the eatery also have very good service, after i order a meal, she will ask me would i like to add this or that.
But for this extra,i paid extra also :( S$ 96 for 90 mins (the girl told me For 90 mins package, you can request for 1 person room, in regardless of how many bed in it) if you know what i meant :p
IMO, Would be a good place to go if you got nothing to do or need to take a break for a day. their operation hour is 1030am to 1030pm.

here the FR of the thai girl that massage me

name: Marine
attitude: not a time watcher - maybe still new.
first time to complete my package without short change of time
experience: according to her, work less than 4 months in this trade.
(1 mth + at GF b4 its closure, and 1 mth + at Regency when its open)
Massage: good, got strenght, not panio type
Other services: only JG
Rate: 8/10
RTM: Yes

P.S. all wooden door have been change to curtain and currently all girls are from the land of smile and no where esle.

item_Manis
12-04-2011, 01:17 PM
My Humble FR on the Spa,

After dinner at Lavender Hawker Center, took a walk down Jln Besar. Seen the sign for Regency Spa and thought why not? after a lousy meeting got some stress need to release (at this point of time i thought of Gold Finger HC, as i only remember there a Spa with FJ at this location)

went up, inquire about the price (make sure mah), then recommended for a 90mins, $96, full body massage.

the facilities is one of the best i've been 3 jacuzzi pool, 1 sauna, 1 steam room, food menu is not a few and best is the theater room, was getting comfortable in the theater room when captain called my number.

the room door is curtain, a tell-tale sign no hanky panky, i was a bit disappointed as i was looking for a release.

but i was suprised that the massage is good, comparable to Bangkok msg & the lady is friendly and actually know what she is doing, after 90mins i was rested and relaxed, with good feeling compared to earlier.

then she pop the JG question, was told it was $50 and i decided to try. told he about my past experience with fake JG and not so good one, was assured that she is good. she did not lie, her skill is the real thing, with pullng of vein which is not that painful and even stimulating at times. later she asked if i want to shot out or not. I opt for released, which is one of the best feeling i've got when ejaculating, its feel so uncontrollable with spasm and jerking. overall i would recommend to go if u just want a good thai msg and a place to chill.

short FR on the lady (borrow BigBum77 Bro template)
name: Wendy
attitude: not a time watcher - msg for 90min and JG for another 20-30mins.
experience: 15yrs msg & JG (trainer), ex-sawadi @ Parklane.
Massage: good strength and know the place to press.
Other services: only JG
Rate: 8/10
RTM: Yes, when feel like it.

samsam33
12-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Are bigbum77 and item_Manis clones of each other?

Clone Spotter
12-04-2011, 02:53 PM

They are buddy :p

fernandocharles
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Wow ... sounds like this place deteriorate until so jia lat but yet so ex. Think can get better much better offers elsewhere!

item_Manis
25-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Y u say that? Lol

I was just came back from regency then see fr by bigbum and got time thats y decided to do fr mah.

sleepyy
25-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Is the cold room still there

simone
18-07-2011, 09:52 AM
I heard regency spa aka ex goldfinger spa increases the price to $70 ++ for 45 mins massage package. Anybody can confirm?

was there yesterday... think its 65 or 68.. no plus plus ...

anyone goT good recomendations for a busty masseuse ?