PDA

View Full Version : gf menses late by 3 weeks

causeway
27-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi guys,

my gf menses is late by 3 weeks already still havem come
can she be pregnant???

Everytime we have sex, i make sure that i have my condom on.
I am now v afraid that the condom tear without us knowing, causing her to be pregnant.

damienadam
27-11-2010, 10:02 AM
According to my oc, it's normal if late by 3 - 4 weeks due to stress or some other reason. If by 6 - 8 weeks red still not here, go buy test kit.

iluvmas
27-11-2010, 12:42 PM
dont worry la. my gf sometimes 4 weeks late.

abracadebra
27-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Actually i don't think late by 3 4 weeks is normal. But it depends on individuals.

If shes usually quite on time, then being late for 3 4 weeks could spell something different. But if she knows her body conditions, for example, everytime shes stress will be late for 3 4 weeks, then it could be due to stress.. have to ask her lor...

Is she worried in the first place? if shes also not worried then maybe its just late la! Worse come to worse, by the kit to test!

bonkster
27-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Hopefully it's stress. If not, "gong xi, gong xi"! :p

causeway
27-11-2010, 03:06 PM
hers usually comes 2 weeks late, when she is stressed.

Her exams are coming, so i guessed she is stressed.
But its not the usual 2 weeks.
She did mentioned that her longest period was 2 mths late.

I told her not to stress over her menses, she more she stress, the more it wont come.

SDBA
27-11-2010, 03:12 PM
the test kit is not expansive.. get one and test it.

owl888
27-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi guys,
I am now v afraid that the condom tear without us knowing, causing her to be pregnant.

Lol, u put condom but u sure other guys got practise safe sexxx :D :D with her

abracadebra
27-11-2010, 03:40 PM

I told her not to stress over her menses, she more she stress, the more it wont come.

perhaps its stress la...just get the kit to test lor... if both worried.

pricky77
27-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Nothing to worry la...Contributing factors include stress, diet, sickness.

myhobby
27-11-2010, 03:47 PM
congrats bro! 90% positive

samyboys
27-11-2010, 03:59 PM
ts, go buy test kit if u are concerned. it maybe some stress in lifestyle that causing the delay. least u get to know the truth earlier with a test kit or see a doc for urine test, but make sure she is not underaged as u need a thick ass for the consequences

S.B.Y.1
27-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Think you"ll have lesser time in SBF 9 months later:D

shysaint
27-11-2010, 04:18 PM

My guess tell me that she if Highly not Pregnant ... so don't worry ....

From what you have described ... its seems that she is always late ...

A few signs to note ...

1. Is she getting tired and lethagic?
2. Does her Breast Pain?
3. Does she has Some stomach discomfort but Not Menstural Pain?
4. Is her Appetite no good?

If she do not have these symptoms ... like I have say Highly Not Pregnant....

HCLoner
27-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Period is late 2-4 wks, sometimes is normal. To make sure the test kit work correctly, let her use the test kit, 1st urine in the morning.

During the other period of the day, it might not be showing the correct result.

TSO2
27-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi guys,

can she be pregnant???

Can she be pregnant...I say she CAN becz she's a woman.
Condom tear...but when you took it out din u or she notice if there were semen inside or it's totally emptied??

Ok, lame joke aside...I believe it's a simple case of stress + maybe her body undergo certain changes. sometimes the woman's body undergo changes as they grow older...even if it's 16yrs to 18yrs.

so be patient, get a test kit if you are really worried.
If test kit turns out positive, test it again a week later OR bring her to the clinic to confirm it. :cool:

As a man and her bf, as part of being a responsible "fucker"...you have to fork out the costs of everything. :D

otamay
27-11-2010, 06:21 PM
A pregancy test kit will relief both of you of the enxiety ;)

bluprint
27-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Dear TS,

Your gf should know is her menses coming regularly if yes, then you should buy the test kit.

oneheart
27-11-2010, 10:50 PM
congrats! going to be the father of another guy's child!

Bronco
27-11-2010, 11:26 PM
congrats! going to be the father of another guy's child!

Hmmm how do u know...R u the one..:confused:

halcyon77
28-11-2010, 10:27 AM
TS,

no worries! like the other bros said, there are many factors contributing to late periods - stress, lifestyle, diet, health, etc.

of course, to really put your mind at ease, just get the test kit and test. obviously, your gf will also know her body much better than anyone else and if she feels that she's not pregnant, she's not pregnant. in any case, it's not that easy to get impregnated, especially since u used a condom.

will be hoping for the best for you as the last thing the world needs is unplanned pregnancies.

halcyon77
28-11-2010, 10:31 AM
My guess tell me that she if Highly not Pregnant ... so don't worry ....

From what you have described ... its seems that she is always late ...

A few signs to note ...

1. Is she getting tired and lethagic?
2. Does her Breast Pain?
3. Does she has Some stomach discomfort but Not Menstural Pain?
4. Is her Appetite no good?

If she do not have these symptoms ... like I have say Highly Not Pregnant....

wah bro! are u a parent or a doctor? u are really good! i must take note of these symptoms too.

TS, i think this is quite good advice. alternatively, u can always google for signs of pregnancy.

shysaint
28-11-2010, 01:03 PM
wah bro! are u a parent or a doctor? u are really good! i must take note of these symptoms too.

TS, i think this is quite good advice. alternatively, u can always google for signs of pregnancy.

I am not a doctor .... I am a father of 7yrs & 10yrs old daughter in previous marriage and now my wife is 7mths pregnant ...

Different gals different pragnancy experience, however general symtons do have similarity ...

This symptons are the ones that I observed and shared between my wife.

also to add:
5. Temper changes as well...

1 website to recommend : www.babycenter.com

rgds

tn_lengchai
28-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Don't worry be happy !

Next year we celebrate happy "Father Day" together !

boy12
28-11-2010, 05:46 PM
but seriously curious..
girls missing period is nt conclusive right?
some girls missed theirs for 3mths also nth, others few weeks late = pregnant..

wondergal
28-11-2010, 09:06 PM
TS,

no worries! like the other bros said, there are many factors contributing to late periods - stress, lifestyle, diet, health, etc.

Age as well. Young women don't have regular cycles, and for this reason, never practice natural birth control method.

causeway
29-11-2010, 11:54 AM
thanks alot guys for the good info.

I will monitor for 2 weeks more. Den update here again...

Zoick
29-11-2010, 01:46 PM

GO get the test kit, why wait another 2 more weeks? What to monitor? Everyday squad in between the legs to monitor if the menses come ah?

What if really a "bomb"? KNow earlier, is better, at least have more time for both of you to think what to do. Don't tell me you shy to buy the test kit hor.

Have the fun together, shall responsible together too.

qlogic
29-11-2010, 02:07 PM

You sure you are her only and exclusive bf ?? if yes maybe prepare to be a f...er :p Good luck to you :p

lasupkia
29-11-2010, 03:21 PM
causes of late menses:
1. girl just started having sex
2. girl just started having menses
3. stress
4. sickness
5. curi makan outside (DNA test needed for baby)
6. Congratulations Dad!!

OceanEleven
29-11-2010, 03:30 PM

One thing though, prepare for the worst and pray for the best. Chances are that both of you are pretty young and consequences are sticky if she's positive. :cool:

Kosh
29-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Bro seem like to me ur Gf could be suffering frm stress that why causes the delay in her mens.

If u want play safe just ask her go buy a kit and tried it out if not see a gynaecologist have a scan and test the kit at the doc there just make sure she
realky ok.
The doc will advise u you.
Just dont drag the longer you drag the more worried both of you will be.

Bro Gd luck to u may the results b negative :)

shysaint
30-11-2010, 03:25 AM

Hope to hear from you the Good News ...

But then Good News can also Bad News :eek:

1. Positive = Pregnant = Bad News but also can be Good News

2. Negative = Not Pregnant = Good News but also can be Bad News

:p

gilagila100
30-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Hope to hear from you the Good News ...

But then Good News can also Bad News :eek:

1. Positive = Pregnant = Bad News but also can be Good News

2. Negative = Not Pregnant = Good News but also can be Bad News

:p

Chimz ... :D

Frankiestine
30-11-2010, 11:42 AM
You know what the chinese saying about climbing the mountain too many times one day sure meet tiger.... last time got ex-fb...we used to do it raw most of the time and whenever her mense were late we would buy test kit to test...well one fine day really strike lottery...end up go abortion..so TS better dun play play if you not ready to be a father..

maxpee88
01-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Bro Frankenstine,

Yah I agree with your statement. Reminded me of me and my FB when we both always planned to do raw. We both liked it raw with no caps on.

One thing my FB is good is that she has regular period, So we would time our sessions and that when her menses is over , then it is safe to raw and come inside her.

I think FB and I find it so sensually stimulating when we both COME AT THE same time, She coming in orgasm and then I would then shoot with more explosive intensity when I feel her vaginal walls clamping tight or her body quivering as she cums. Fucking awesome feeling.

Well to the TS, better to get a pregnancy test kit at the pharmacy and do a check. At least you know upfront and then decide what your options are.

jomblo
01-12-2010, 12:03 PM
bro, i guess u play safe but someone else scored a goal??... possible rite?...ahhahah... worry u go celebrate the goal later...ahhahahah

creeve
01-12-2010, 12:49 PM
the test kit is not expansive.. get one and test it.

It should be spelt expensive, not expansive.

NewMartin
01-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Chimz ... :D

haa..irregular periods are very common in many women. You don't need to worry about. It is because of many reasons like hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, any medication, drugs etc...:)

Oh yes
01-12-2010, 01:46 PM
no worry, my OC late > 2 mths that we thought have BB :D

at the end is NO, due to her stress and medicine kept on in last few mths. :mad:

NewMartin
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
no worry, my OC late > 2 mths that we thought have BB :D

at the end is NO, due to her stress and medicine kept on in last few mths. :mad:

most people think that way..but most of the time not that case..keke:D

NewMartin
01-12-2010, 01:56 PM
n also if you do sports 2 much or swim and it can also effect it if you have any bacteria...:) Lack of nutrition can also cause a large period of delay, also stress is a biggest contributor.

Bros I would advise you to call your GYN and discuss this with him to make sure there could not be any underlying causes especially if your wife can't be pregnant.

causeway
01-12-2010, 02:34 PM
i will get the test kit about 2 weeks later.

Now is her exam period. So if in case its positive, it will not affect her exams.
She seems very normal now. No signs of pregnancy at all
everyday still study study study...

shysaint
01-12-2010, 06:14 PM
i will get the test kit about 2 weeks later.

Now is her exam period. So if in case its positive, it will not affect her exams.
She seems very normal now. No signs of pregnancy at all
everyday still study study study...

Bro ...

Back to my Post .. thats why I say she is Highly NOT Pregnant ....

shysaint
01-12-2010, 10:11 PM
haa..irregular periods are very common in many women. You don't need to worry about. It is because of many reasons like hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety, any medication, drugs etc...:)

Bro ...

1st of all , I want to clarify that I am definitely a GUY ... AND I am NOT a Doctor ...

Infact .... Having Irregular Periods is NOT healthy and is NO Good for a women ...

The above-mentioned reasons may sounds normal but in-fact it's Not, for long run, woman need to go see doctor and see what's wrong with it, cannot take it lightly and say it's normal .... that's why some woman need to see doctor to make their period come ....

Irregular periods could means having difficulty to conceive ...

A healthy and normal woman should have Regular Periods ...

Rgds ...

Frankiestine
08-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Adding on women with irregular menses cycle have a higher risk of contracting endometriosis..menses is a woman body way to clear such clots from forming..

BiRd13
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Actually alot of causes that might cause late mensus... One of the most common is stress... And the other is, RAW....

I remembered I have an ex whom we did only RAW... And there's few occasion that during her 'safe' period, I shot in...

All was going well, till one fine day... She told me that her mensus which suppose to be on XXX day did not come... Well, at first thought it was due to stress or common that one mensus might delay, hence we continued monitor...

1 week... 2 week... nvr come... She start to panick... as she don't want to have baby for now... Hence we got the test kit... and to test... negative... So she's kind of relief... But then she thought its not that accurate as pregnancy kit might not be able to test... So monitor again... another 2 weeks pass, and no mensus yet... Got another test kit to test... Still negative...

Decided to go see doc or so-called gynae... After checking, doc asked her... 'Does she does raw most of the time with hubby' (Cause doc thought she's married) and she replied YES... Then doc told her that this is one of the reason which result in late mensus... But confirm that she's not pregnancy...

On the 2nd month after her last mensus, it finally come... It was delayed for slightly more than 2 month... Scared the hell out of her...

pokeman71
08-12-2010, 03:45 PM
TS, your gf miss preiod 3weeks when you start this threat(27/11/10). By now is alomost 5weeks liao. So confirm kanna jackpot or not.

wondergal
08-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Actually alot of causes that might cause late mensus... One of the most common is stress... And the other is, RAW....

I remembered I have an ex whom we did only RAW... And there's few occasion that during her 'safe' period, I shot in...

All was going well, till one fine day... She told me that her mensus which suppose to be on XXX day did not come... Well, at first thought it was due to stress or common that one mensus might delay, hence we continued monitor...

1 week... 2 week... nvr come... She start to panick... as she don't want to have baby for now... Hence we got the test kit... and to test... negative... So she's kind of relief... But then she thought its not that accurate as pregnancy kit might not be able to test... So monitor again... another 2 weeks pass, and no mensus yet... Got another test kit to test... Still negative...

Decided to go see doc or so-called gynae... After checking, doc asked her... 'Does she does raw most of the time with hubby' (Cause doc thought she's married) and she replied YES... Then doc told her that this is one of the reason which result in late mensus... But confirm that she's not pregnancy...

On the 2nd month after her last mensus, it finally come... It was delayed for slightly more than 2 month... Scared the hell out of her...

Really? Did the doctor explain why this delay happens?

BiRd13
09-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Really? Did the doctor explain why this delay happens?

yup...doc told her that due to we always do RAW...hence result in the huge delay...
2ndly... oso due to that we did very often....

samyboys
03-01-2011, 05:14 PM
TS never update?

BiRd13 - regular raw sex, can delay menses?

CyberRod
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
BiRd13 - regular raw sex, can delay menses?

My sentiments exactly... Never heard of...

kennyboy1314
03-01-2011, 11:27 PM
TS never update??

TS preparing for FATHER'S Day?

B52bomber
04-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Hi guys,

can she be pregnant???

An advise from an old cock here.. in those days, my gals will eat lots of pineapples or drink cold beer..it works well..so far no shot gun for me...but your GF must prepare for a big mess of dicharge that will follow.

sky_liner2
05-01-2011, 11:48 AM
An advise from an old cock here.. in those days, my gals will eat lots of pineapples or drink cold beer..it works well..so far no shot gun for me...but your GF must prepare for a big mess of dicharge that will follow.

Yup, old verse : Mo Lai Jia Ong Lye

seelookseelook
05-01-2011, 01:32 PM
TS, dont worry too much, menses late by few weeks is normal due to stressful modern life-style......

if really hump up, marry her and start new family lor, congrats in advance:)

but dont tell me she under 16yo hor, if yes, better watch out for your backside, rotan at changi waiting for you:(