PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Sinoview
01-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by decent02
Thanks Bro Sinoview

Qian Long is quite a nice restaurant.
Food is resonably good too.
Thanks for your recommendation

Rgds,

My pleasure...so did you try the Peking duck in Qian Long ??? Its's less than half of what it will cost in Qian Ge De but a lot better.......

It's my "must go" restaurant whenever I am in SH.

Please be fore warned that many of the restaurants (beside it) which employed many workers to offer discount are just "suck"...don't fall for them........

Sinoview
01-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by The Bund
Hmmm... must try Qian Long. Is the restaurant at Huang He Lu?

I too dislike Shanghainese food but taste is rather personal & subjective, whether it's dining, wining or.....

Oh yes.....Qian Long is along Huang He Lu.

Me too not a real fan of Shanghainese food as I find them too sweet and oily for my liking....but as "foreigner to SH " like me eating them once a while is fine. Morever, whenever I am have guests to SH must let them try SH food right. Qian Long happen to be my favourite SH restaurant.

Another SH restaurant I like is "Dynasty" located along Zhoa Jia Bang lu very near to Somerset SVC Apt - Xu Hui. The price here is slightly more expensive but with nicer decor......

decent02
02-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Yeah...I did try their Bejing Duck. Not too bad but would prefer that they slice the duck skin in front of you like what Quan Jue De did. Thanks for your recommendation Bro. Lee Ming (HK 4 Heavenly King) has been there before. Proven by a photo hanging inside the restaurant

Originally posted by Sinoview
My pleasure...so did you try the Peking duck in Qian Long ??? Its's less than half of what it will cost in Qian Ge De but a lot better.......

It's my "must go" restaurant whenever I am in SH.

Please be fore warned that many of the restaurants (beside it) which employed many workers to offer discount are just "suck"...don't fall for them........

SGPshanghai69
05-12-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by shagman69
I have the exact same sentiments.

I fully agree with u Bro Shagman69 on that screwup service they provide there mannnn....!!! A mere request for a ash tray to be brought to us has to be repeated 3 times in a row.....set aside the service we would expect out of them for serving food ....sigh...face it bros, we r in China lah!

Cheers...
Regards to all,

SGPshanghai69
06-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Dear all bros,
Since we r all right now talking on cuisine here in Shanghai for all bros here to share, let me share my lit' bit part with all here....

1) "Chu Cai Guan" located on ChangDe Road, at the junction of XinZha Road.
Very economical prices and ambience. Average of 4-5 pax with a table of 3 cold dishes, 4 hot dishes with beverages all in would simply cost about RMB 180-220 depending on the kind of dishes one order. They r famous for "Lu Wei" or simply translated as soya seasoned meat dishes like duck, chicken, pig internals, etc. Just one dish all bros will to take note is should u order the roast goose dish, it would easily cost u RMB 60-100 for that one dish depending on the portion u r asking for.

2) "Xiao Nan Guo" located at Nanjing Xi Road (right beside Portman Ritz Carlton Hotel) or another branch located at Hong Mei Road, near junction of YanAn Xi Road.
They serve typical Shanghainese cuisine. Ambience is better in decor so their prices as compared to the above latter mentioned will be higher. Service is good and attentive.
Typical Shanghainese dishes like "Sweet & Vinegar flavour pork-ribs", "Crab Meat ToFu", "Guo Tie"(Dry-Fried Dumplings), "Xiao Long Bao", etc. r serve there but at a slightly higher price than any other restaurants. Advance booking or reservations must be made as the crowd everyday is ridiculous! But there again, it explains that they r good isn't it in both service & food?

Hope the above info will of useful to bros here who wants to try local cuisine or intending to bring clients out for business meals.

Regards,

regak2001
06-12-2003, 02:01 PM
Ok, some FRs here................

Saw some earlier post on Mei Rong Mei Fa shops, so followed the instructions and directions from the posts, went to Da Pu Lu and Qu Xi Lu to have a look.
Yes there are a few of them but when I walked past them, they seem so run down, dark and dirty so I left without anything accomplished.
Btw, there's quite a nice condo near by.

Dissappointed, I followed the directions of another post and go to Jian Guo Lu and Xi Nan Lu. There are a few Qi Pai Zhi like the brother said, but can't find one that is on the 2nd floor. I did past by some hair saloon but again they are dark and run down though you can see gals dressing up sexily but the environment just puts me off, so I left.

Sian liao, so went to New Huai Hai HC which I think will have a higher chance of success.

Reach there, place is rather old but service is quite good.
Took my bath, went to the TV area and have some tea and cig. Asked for gal 112 as recommended by one brother here, waited for about 20min and my turn came.

Went to my room and on the way, saw many sexy babes with excellent figures.

In come 112 in red sexy out fit, and she undress automatically, very nice figure but definitely not D cup as previously mentioned by one brother - at best B+.
Smooth while skin, nice curve but the face is ok only (one man's meat another man's poison).
Everything else is very SOP, she puts up very pretentiuos voice while talking, very fake moans, but then again, what can you expect?

So there's cat bath, hot/cold BJ, the FJ in 4 diff position.
So guys, there NO massage, she went straight into action once in the room.

Total damage - 650RMB including all tips.

Will try the Su Yi Quan the next time.

boyboy_25
07-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Hi to all samster,

I'm new here. Will be going to SHA in mid dec for holiday. Intend to be there for 2wks. any cheongster over there during this period to bring this "boy boy" around for cheonging....

:D :D

lurpsexx
08-12-2003, 02:17 AM
Hi all, sorry for the delay... can't get over the misery of being back so soon from heaven (PRC)... haiz....:(

Anyway here are some of the highlights of our stay in HGH and SHA with our bros Shagman,Scuba and Hayashi...

Hangzhou (Part 1)

Prior to heading for HangZhou(HGH), we ended up at CrossRoads Cafe in SHA waiting for Bro Scuba... I took a quick walk around, enjoying the great cold weather and the early darkness not seen in SG... and marveled at the constant stream of nice looking chicks... who ever said SHA or even PRC gals are CMI, ought to have their eyes peeled of stamps...

Reached HGH after a 2hr train ride from SHA Mei Long station, and quickly made for our hotel in Jie Fang Lu.. nice hotel, within walking distance of Xi Hu... many thanks must go to bro Shagman for arranging such a great hotel for us.... Hit the local nightspots in Nan Shan Lu for a pickup(?).... turned out the pickings are as rich and easy as bro Shagman said earlier... these gals usually come alone or in groups... they would be people watching and scanning around for contacts... if you are interested, just make eye contact, go over with a beer or two in hand and guts in your heart.....a nice smile and a great opener would virtually guarantee you a wild night or two over there... I know, bec I got more than a few wild nights myself.... The night scene in HGH also includes discos like Jing Bi Hui Huang, late night karaokes (clean ones like K box) ,the pubs and KTVs. Of course there are many other joints, but with so little time, that was all we could cover. The drinks are cheap, with 12 bottles of beer at RMB 150 (S$31). You could drink like a fish and your wallet won’t be dented... We gave the hair salons a miss as we did not have time and the average local gals were good enuf to be picked up without us having to visit pros. So, whoever said China is not happening, better open their ears and eyes BIG BIG !!

My gal is a HGH Uni. student, 20 and with a damn kawaii look... she practically melted my heart when I first saw her... her big beautiful eyes, sweet smile , and a cute body would bring back memories of our sec school crushes... Haiz..!! She speaks good English and is a PG (Party Gal)... Sorry, there’s no sarong in HGH, as far as I know... We hit it off immediately and she followed us bar hopping around the area. Thereafter, we hit a disco called Absolute House and it was happening, like Zouk... We ended up cuddling and necking , but not before some CB thing happened.... there are a few Ang Mos in HGH and one of them slithered up to us when we were “busy”... my gal turned her interest to him (Lao Wai) and I was already looking for a beer bottle.... KNN, luckily (for that bastard, not me..) Bro Shag and Scuba pulled that Caucasian away with some strong words of advice and he left us alone thereafter...well, her true colors showed in this little episode (that’s why I said she’s a PG...) ..

Back at the Hotel, we tore off each other’s clothes and proceeded to the bathtub, while being lip locked.....We quickly filled up the bathtub with hot(!) water and jumped in, to escape the freezing winter weather in our toilet!!! With her soft white ample boobs and tight body(little baby fat) pressing against me in the warm waters, I was in pure bliss.. !!! Her flickering tongue on my body and heads(2 !) made things heat up real quick and we embraced like long lost lovers in the steaming pool.... after soaking for a while , we dried each other, and with our tongues, began exploring what each other’s orifices could offer... slurp, slurp...!

Back in bed, we proceeded with the foreplay routines, beginning from numerical positions to the more exotic ones mentioned in the Kama Sutra, and in the process making her moan and very wet with wild abandon !! Of course, I was withholding the rising tide myself, which was very difficult... The kissing was passionate and the tongues were so fast and furious , I was worried they might get entangled! PRC gals seldom do BBBJs, and this one was no exception; but she made up for it thru her passion on our many nights together..This appetizer course ended with fresh oyster being served warm, wet and ready! Tight and cherry pink it is, and wet from her love juices earlier....Hmmm, slurp slurp!!

The main course was dished out next, and this poor gal must’ve been not well fed recently , as she practically devoured my pole as I slid it in smoothly. While feverishly pumping her tight pussy in countless positions, I felt for her pink tits and it was soft and warm to the touch; Wow!! It was enuf to make me cum within minutes. Our grand finale came with fireworks, as I exploded in her and she was shrieking with orgasmic pleasures... for a moment, I was afraid she might wake the dead! Our sexcapade lasted for a few more rounds, until dawn arrived early... and that’s when I could catch a breather when she dozed off into dreamland. Our sexventure carried on like this during the mornings, noon and of course nights when we were together, and still we could not get enuf of each other. Such was the reason that I did not switch to any other gal during my stay in HGH.

The rest of the days were spent going around the beautiful sights which HangZhou offered, and enjoying every minute of the cold weather there. Food wise, nothing can beat China for quality, variety and price. Bro Shagman and Scuba brought us to Xiang Man Lou along Yan’An Lu for Dong Po Rou, XIAO Ji Tang (Small Chicken Soup) which came in a bowl the size of a large wash basin, and some other local delicacies which I had never see before. Honestly speaking, the food was fantastic and the portions were big for 7 persons, so much so that the chicken soup was hardly touched and there was substantial amount of other food left. The standard is what you’d see in SG top-flight restaurants like Lei Gardens or the likes, but the price? Only RMB 220 for 7 dishes for 7 persons!!! Its like S$46 for all, incl. drinks!!!!! How could you beat that in any other place?? As for shopping, since this is wintertime, there was a lot of beautiful and cheap winter clothes for sale and the place was packed with many Chio Bus in their winter finery. I find that PRC gals, dressed up in winter/seasonal clothes, would win hands down in the looks department, as compared to SG gals who only don the std black top and jeans routine all year round. Shopping for clothes and other items was fun and cheap, and the selections are not inferior to what you’d see in Orchard Road.

Well, all good things must come to an end, and it was a little dramatic for me... I parted ways with my Uni. gal when I discovered she was 2 timing me with her Italian BF in HGH. It seems she was already with him, for financial reasons only, and wanted a “breath of fresh air” (me lah!). The drama part dun ask me, but I can tell you I am banned from Jin Bi Hui Huang in HGH lah.... I did not pay her anything for her companionship & services during my 5 days of stay in HGH, tho’ I did buy her some presents as keepsakes. Will I RTF her? Not likely, unless all HGH gals die liao... there are so many chio bus just waiting to be picked up in the dept stores, receptions, on the street, in the restaurants, in the pubs, discos , ktvs etc, that I believe you’d never go thru all in your lifetime!!!

Next , SHA!!!

darkstar
08-12-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Hi all, sorry for the delay... can't get over the misery of being back so soon from heaven (PRC)... haiz....:(

Anyway here are some of the highlights of our stay in HGH and SHA with our bros Shagman,Scuba and Hayashi...

Hangzhou (Part 1)

Prior to heading for HangZhou(HGH), we ended up at CrossRoads Cafe in SHA waiting for Bro Scuba... I took a quick walk around, enjoying the great cold weather and the early darkness not seen in SG... and marveled at the constant stream of nice looking chicks... who ever said SHA or even PRC gals are CMI, ought to have their eyes peeled of stamps...

Reached HGH after a 2hr train ride from SHA Mei Long station, and quickly made for our hotel in Jie Fang Lu.. nice hotel, within walking distance of Xi Hu... many thanks must go to bro Shagman for arranging such a great hotel for us.... Hit the local nightspots in Nan Shan Lu for a pickup(?).... turned out the pickings are as rich and easy as bro Shagman said earlier... these gals usually come alone or in groups... they would be people watching and scanning around for contacts... if you are interested, just make eye contact, go over with a beer or two in hand and guts in your heart.....a nice smile and a great opener would virtually guarantee you a wild night or two over there... I know, bec I got more than a few wild nights myself.... The night scene in HGH also includes discos like Jing Bi Hui Huang, late night karaokes (clean ones like K box) ,the pubs and KTVs. Of course there are many other joints, but with so little time, that was all we could cover. The drinks are cheap, with 12 bottles of beer at RMB 150 (S$31). You could drink like a fish and your wallet won’t be dented... We gave the hair salons a miss as we did not have time and the average local gals were good enuf to be picked up without us having to visit pros. So, whoever said China is not happening, better open their ears and eyes BIG BIG !!

My gal is a HGH Uni. student, 20 and with a damn kawaii look... she practically melted my heart when I first saw her... her big beautiful eyes, sweet smile , and a cute body would bring back memories of our sec school crushes... Haiz..!! She speaks good English and is a PG (Party Gal)... Sorry, there’s no sarong in HGH, as far as I know... We hit it off immediately and she followed us bar hopping around the area. Thereafter, we hit a disco called Absolute House and it was happening, like Zouk... We ended up cuddling and necking , but not before some CB thing happened.... there are a few Ang Mos in HGH and one of them slithered up to us when we were “busy”... my gal turned her interest to him (Lao Wai) and I was already looking for a beer bottle.... KNN, luckily (for that bastard, not me..) Bro Shag and Scuba pulled that Caucasian away with some strong words of advice and he left us alone thereafter...well, her true colors showed in this little episode (that’s why I said she’s a PG...) ..

Back at the Hotel, we tore off each other’s clothes and proceeded to the bathtub, while being lip locked.....We quickly filled up the bathtub with hot(!) water and jumped in, to escape the freezing winter weather in our toilet!!! With her soft white ample boobs and tight body(little baby fat) pressing against me in the warm waters, I was in pure bliss.. !!! Her flickering tongue on my body and heads(2 !) made things heat up real quick and we embraced like long lost lovers in the steaming pool.... after soaking for a while , we dried each other, and with our tongues, began exploring what each other’s orifices could offer... slurp, slurp...!

Back in bed, we proceeded with the foreplay routines, beginning from numerical positions to the more exotic ones mentioned in the Kama Sutra, and in the process making her moan and very wet with wild abandon !! Of course, I was withholding the rising tide myself, which was very difficult... The kissing was passionate and the tongues were so fast and furious , I was worried they might get entangled! PRC gals seldom do BBBJs, and this one was no exception; but she made up for it thru her passion on our many nights together..This appetizer course ended with fresh oyster being served warm, wet and ready! Tight and cherry pink it is, and wet from her love juices earlier....Hmmm, slurp slurp!!

The main course was dished out next, and this poor gal must’ve been not well fed recently , as she practically devoured my pole as I slid it in smoothly. While feverishly pumping her tight pussy in countless positions, I felt for her pink tits and it was soft and warm to the touch; Wow!! It was enuf to make me cum within minutes. Our grand finale came with fireworks, as I exploded in her and she was shrieking with orgasmic pleasures... for a moment, I was afraid she might wake the dead! Our sexcapade lasted for a few more rounds, until dawn arrived early... and that’s when I could catch a breather when she dozed off into dreamland. Our sexventure carried on like this during the mornings, noon and of course nights when we were together, and still we could not get enuf of each other. Such was the reason that I did not switch to any other gal during my stay in HGH.

The rest of the days were spent going around the beautiful sights which HangZhou offered, and enjoying every minute of the cold weather there. Food wise, nothing can beat China for quality, variety and price. Bro Shagman and Scuba brought us to Xiang Man Lou along Yan’An Lu for Dong Po Rou, XIAO Ji Tang (Small Chicken Soup) which came in a bowl the size of a large wash basin, and some other local delicacies which I had never see before. Honestly speaking, the food was fantastic and the portions were big for 7 persons, so much so that the chicken soup was hardly touched and there was substantial amount of other food left. The standard is what you’d see in SG top-flight restaurants like Lei Gardens or the likes, but the price? Only RMB 220 for 7 dishes for 7 persons!!! Its like S$46 for all, incl. drinks!!!!! How could you beat that in any other place?? As for shopping, since this is wintertime, there was a lot of beautiful and cheap winter clothes for sale and the place was packed with many Chio Bus in their winter finery. I find that PRC gals, dressed up in winter/seasonal clothes, would win hands down in the looks department, as compared to SG gals who only don the std black top and jeans routine all year round. Shopping for clothes and other items was fun and cheap, and the selections are not inferior to what you’d see in Orchard Road.

Well, all good things must come to an end, and it was a little dramatic for me... I parted ways with my Uni. gal when I discovered she was 2 timing me with her Italian BF in HGH. It seems she was already with him, for financial reasons only, and wanted a “breath of fresh air” (me lah!). The drama part dun ask me, but I can tell you I am banned from Jin Bi Hui Huang in HGH lah.... I did not pay her anything for her companionship & services during my 5 days of stay in HGH, tho’ I did buy her some presents as keepsakes. Will I RTF her? Not likely, unless all HGH gals die liao... there are so many chio bus just waiting to be picked up in the dept stores, receptions, on the street, in the restaurants, in the pubs, discos , ktvs etc, that I believe you’d never go thru all in your lifetime!!!

Next , SHA!!!

fantastic fr lurp.....now i know why u so shok tio prc........
cant wait for yr part 2...

DumbAss
08-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Lurp,
Some minor corrections to the FR.
Firstly the resturant is Tian Xiang Lou along Yan An Lu.
Next, you are not banned from Jin Bi Hui Huang. She might be if she is not careful.
Next is not SHA really as Xiao Zhenghas made some arrangements in Jiaxing for oour next trip.

lurpsexx
08-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Lurp,
Some minor corrections to the FR.
Firstly the resturant is Tian Xiang Lou along Yan An Lu.
Next, you are not banned from Jin Bi Hui Huang. She might be if she is not careful.
Next is not SHA really as Xiao Zhenghas made some arrangements in Jiaxing for oour next trip.

:o Sorry! Tai Kor!
Still playing games in the wee hours??

How come she is banned, when I was the main star that night??

Jiaxing?? YumYum!! Here I cum!!:D

DumbAss
08-12-2003, 12:27 PM
:o Sorry! Tai Kor!
Still playing games in the wee hours??

How come she is banned, when I was the main star that night??

Jiaxing?? YumYum!! Here I cum!!:D
If you want her banned, I can arrange for that. I don't think you that petty anyway. Lots of other 'CAI' around. Good for you that she opted to walk out.
Lets check out other pastures.

lurpsexx
08-12-2003, 12:36 PM
If you want her banned, I can arrange for that. I don't think you that petty anyway. Lots of other 'CAI' around. Good for you that she opted to walk out.
Lets check out other pastures.

No need to ban her lah... still miss her a bit tho'... water under the bridge liao..:o

Of course, cannot lose the forest for 1 tree right? Yup, lets check out JiaXing "Forest" next!! When?:D

Sinoview
08-12-2003, 05:51 PM
[i]Next, you are not banned from Jin Bi Hui Huang. She might be if she is not careful.
[/B]
Bro Shag,

Jin Bi Hui Huang.....is it a KTV near Pin Hai lu ????

Wow.....you got so good lobang in HZ....

Thanks....

Sinoview
08-12-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by SGPshanghai69
2) "Xiao Nan Guo" located at Nanjing Xi Road (right beside Portman Ritz Carlton Hotel) or another branch located at Hong Mei Road, near junction of YanAn Xi Road.

I got the name card of Xiao Nan Guo, it shows that they got about ten branches all over Shanghai including Putong.

To me, their food are quite good...but their prices are about double that of "Qian Long"......

Cheers

cateyes1001
08-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Shagman69,
Will u be in Hangzhou between 20-31 Dec ? I am planning to reach Shanghai on the 20 Dec and then touring several cities. I do not know when I will reach Hangzhou as the cities that I will be visiting is still not firm yet.
Cateyes1001

Punanilovr
08-12-2003, 07:37 PM
heaven (PRC)

Woohoooo....
Good job, bro Lurp. Looks like u hit it rite the first time there. :D
You are so lucky to find a gal that know how to "play". PRC gals normally so conservative and very un-educated in bed. Until I sian have to teach each of them that I tried! Kekeke...

lurpsexx
08-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Punanilovr
PRC gals normally so conservative and very un-educated in bed. Until I sian have to teach each of them that I tried! Kekeke...

Bro, you haven't told me where you go to in PRC leh... maybe diff areas PRC gals have diff experiences in bed and courtship lah... I think if they more conservative, better for us lor... can teach these newbies new tricks mah..!!

If you sian, then I take over, and you watch lor... kekeke!! An please pay up hor!! :D

FrancineD
09-12-2003, 01:07 AM
now in shanghai staying at the portman. going to dongguan tomorrow and will be in hangzhou this coming friday/sat. any bros out there?

ps. sorry i've been out for a while.

Horchew
09-12-2003, 01:14 AM
HGH and SHA is only 2 hours away. I am mostly in HGH.
There will be an Expo in Hangzhou with lots of gals around if you guys care to come.

bro. need ur help.. how to trv & cost of transportation fr SH to HZ?
easier by bus, train, taxi, flight ?? also cleanliness & safety factor invl. Tks,

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Horchew
easier by bus, train, taxi, flight ?? also cleanliness & safety factor invl. Tks,

We took the train from SHA Mei Long station to HGH Main train station for RMB 40(?) each one way.. it takes abt 2 hrs to reach HGH and there are a few trips each way every day.

Hope this helps...;)

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 02:52 AM
Bro Shag,

Jin Bi Hui Huang.....is it a KTV near Pin Hai lu ????

Wow.....you got so good lobang in HZ....

Thanks....
Not Pin Hai Lu. Qing Chun Lu. Next to wwwwn Wei Guan.

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 02:55 AM

Lao Da,

You macham like midnight ghost leh... almost everyday always cum in ard this time.... cannot sleep or itching to post again?? :D

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Horchew
A train from Mei Long to HGH RMB40, a train from SHA City station RMB50.
Bus from Hong Qiao Bus station to HGH forgot about the price.
All safe and comfortable.
Train is thepreferred mode of travel for all of us.

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 02:56 AM
Lao Da,

You macham like midnight ghost leh... almost everyday always cum in ard this time.... cannot sleep or itching to post again?? :D
Jobless nothing better to do. So come here chat lor.
Did you receive the pix I sent to your phone on your HGH meimei?

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 02:59 AM
Jobless nothing better to do. So come here chat lor.
Did you receive the pix I sent to your phone on your HGH meimei?

Jobless.... Hmmm...Same here , same here..... "birds" of a feather flock together!

aaaaa... my phone not MMS one leh.. perhaps you can PM me instead?? Would like your pic(s) of her... :o

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 03:05 AM
How to PM you the pix we took in the KTV?
I have 2 pix for you with your mei mei!
Give me an email address.

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 03:06 AM
How to PM you the pix we took in the KTV?
I have 2 pix for you with your mei mei!
Give me an email address.

Email on the way.... i PM u now..

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 03:09 AM

Tai Kor!

You PM mailbox full liao... cannot PM you.. will sms instead..

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 03:11 AM
Why miss your mei mei very much? When you are having her, you find it too much!
Now that she is not around, you realised you are not having much!
Therefore, when you have them, be a Man, just do it! And not think of how much!

lurpsexx
09-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Why miss your mei mei very much? When you are having her, you find it too much!
Now that she is not around, you realised you are not having much!
Therefore, when you have them, be a Man, just do it! And not think of how much!

Midnight brings out the poet in you , issit? :p

No lah, just remembering the fun (and not so fun) times with her lah... no need to think of how much lah... my other head did the thinking when I bonk her like mad over there.. kekeke! :D

Your mailbox cleared already?

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Tai Kor!

You PM mailbox full liao... cannot PM you.. will sms instead..
KNN always full.

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 03:17 AM
I just cleared my mailbox. You can send now.
Your SMS seems to take forever to reach me.

PuTonRen
09-12-2003, 06:26 AM
Bro Shagman69,

How are you? It seems like many people are after you for information and for leader to have fun in Hangzhou. They pick the right man, no wonder you PM box is always full. I would need your advice for Hotels in Hangzhou as I may be bring a delegation there soon.

I will be off to Paris on and off for the next two months, and will sadly miss China. Keep up the good work in helping the other brothers.

With best regards.

PuTonRen

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Bro Shagman69,

How are you? It seems like many people are after you for information and for leader to have fun in Hangzhou. They pick the right man, no wonder you PM box is always full. I would need your advice for Hotels in Hangzhou as I may be bring a delegation there soon.

I will be off to Paris on and off for the next two months, and will sadly miss China. Keep up the good work in helping the other brothers.

With best regards.

PuTonRen

DumbAss
09-12-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Bro Shagman69,

With best regards.

PuTonRen
Dear Bro,
You have to let me know how big is the group and what are your plans. Do you need local transport and support.
If for investments, I can arrange for the government to receive you guys.
Give me some details and I should be able to make you look real good!
Cheers!

Ascott
09-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Bro. Shagman,

You see what happened after all the brothers had made trip(s) to HGZ!! Now I am asked to join-in too.
You know, lah, I hope to find a packed train again so that I have another chance to find a local gal.
I had accomplished my mission with the one whom I met during the train journey.

:D

DumbAss
10-12-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Ascott
Bro. Shagman,

You see what happened after all the brothers had made trip(s) to HGZ!! Now I am asked to join-in too.
You know, lah, I hope to find a packed train again so that I have another chance to find a local gal.
I had accomplished my mission with the one whom I met during the train journey.

You are making matters worst now that you mentioned that gals are available on train from SHA to HGH.
They will start asking you to lead them on train assaults.
Good luck.

Sinoview
10-12-2003, 10:45 AM

Looking at the map...I can figure outwhere it was.

But what is wwwwn Wei Guan ??? I remember there is a small local supermarket beside it.....is that what u are talking about.

So it is a disco or a kTv or both.

Many thanks....

DumbAss
10-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Looking at the map...I can figure outwhere it was.

But what is wwwwn Wei Guan ??? I remember there is a small local supermarket beside it.....is that what u are talking about.

So it is a disco or a kTv or both.

Many thanks....
Don't know why it don't show the word I typed.
Do you see the junction of Qing Chun Lu and Zhong Shan Bei Lu?
That is the junction where you will find Jin Bi Hui Huang.

griffinthanos
11-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Hahaha... long time since I last visited SB... big bro Shag... you really made our bro lurpsexx PRC mad liao... but kudos to you for taking time out and showing your bros around.

Next time you're back in spore, let me know, must catch up with you again! :D

In the mean time, keep those PRC MMs entertained for us... or at least for bro lurp... he has to live virtually (both literal and figuratively) through you liao... kekeke.... ;)

You the MAN bro Shag... !

DumbAss
12-12-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by griffinthanos
Hahaha... long time since I last visited SB... big bro Shag... you really made our bro lurpsexx PRC mad liao... but kudos to you for taking time out and showing your bros around.

In the mean time, keep those PRC MMs entertained for us... or at least for bro lurp... he has to live virtually (both literal and figuratively) through you liao... kekeke.... ;)

Hey Griff, Long time no see. I am in SIN now. Didn't Bro lurp told you?

SGPshanghai69
13-12-2003, 04:39 PM

You are the MAN bro Shag... !

As we all have agreed from the begining till now.....Bro Shagman69 is definitely the man in Hangzhou......just refer to our earlier postings here....he's already our appointed Cheif Ambasador in Hangzhou...representing the Samster Alumni in PRC....
1000,000 cheers for Bro Shagman69!!! Hip...Hipp..Hurray...

cyrus
17-12-2003, 01:00 AM
Bringing my TG to shanghai in Jan but likely need to know where to go for authentic thai food in shanghai ...

Any recommendation?

lurpsexx
17-12-2003, 01:39 PM
As we all have agreed from the begining till now.....Bro Shagman69 is definitely the man in Hangzhou......just refer to our earlier postings here....he's already our appointed Cheif Ambasador in Hangzhou...representing the Samster Alumni in PRC....

I second that with both hands and feet up in the air!!

Hurray for Bro Shag!! :D :D

lurpsexx
17-12-2003, 02:05 PM

Yah lor! now can only daydream abt the mei meis in PRC and salivate all over.... lost interest in SG gals liao...

Haiz! Bro Shag.. Pls feed me with updated info on PRC scene hor, so that my daydreams won't be like old records....keep repeating itself....

When you going over? :o

Punanilovr
18-12-2003, 11:44 AM
NEWS! NEWS!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031217/ap_on_re_eu/china_japan_sex_uproar_6

Sinoview
18-12-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by cyrus
Bringing my TG to shanghai in Jan but likely need to know where to go for authentic thai food in shanghai ...

Any recommendation?

Aiyoyo....When in a foreign country still want to eat Thai food hah.... This is not right leh..

Frankly, the Thai food in Shanghai are not up to standard...for your TG it's propbaly didn't even taste like Thai food at all....

Be adventureous and step out of the box........ The world got so many different kind of food that we can enjoy.

Cheers

lurpsexx
18-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Aiyoyo....When in a foreign country still want to eat Thai food hah.... This is not right leh..

Frankly, the Thai food in Shanghai are not up to standard...for your TG it's propbaly didn't even taste like Thai food at all....

Be adventureous and step out of the box........ The world got so many different kind of food that we can enjoy.

Cheers

So true so true..!

I wouldn't miss the world for the countless variety of food (and FUN!) in PRC...

Errrr, but why bring a TG gal to PRC when there are heaps of Mei Meis avail all around??:confused:

PRCheongster
21-12-2003, 01:24 PM
Hello fellow Brudders,

Cheong places in Shanghai that (i think) best worth money (<200RMB) and provide good service:

1. PuDong Nan Rd (near NanMa Tou Rd): FJ ~150RMB, HJ ~50RMB. MM ~19-30 yrs old. Very willing and treat you like BF. Good ambience.

2. JuMen Rd (near ZhongShan South Rd): HJ ~150RMB. 3 MM service you at the same time. Good feeling have 2 pairs of tits brushing your face and body and at the same time 1 pair of hands busy with your little brother. MM ~19-25 yrs old, very chatty and very "teh". Me "bei ta han".

3. Jin Tai Rd (near Jin Qiao Rd): Many massage palour around the road and the vincinity. Only got HJ ~100RMB. MM very skilled and can make you come very fast.

4. Qi Xia Rd (near Lao Shan East Rd): MM slightly younger than Jin Tai ~19 to ~25 yrs old. Got BJ in certain outlets. BJ or HJ ~100RMB.

5. Other places: Have not try but just strolling through. Places like Dan Shui Rd (near Jian Guo Road) and PuDian Road (near Lao Shan East Rd). Look and feel like 3 and 4. Prices should also be around the same level.

Will keep the list updated once more new places are being visited.
Fellow Bros willing to share recomendations, please continue to keep the list updated.

Ciao.

lurpsexx
21-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by PRCheongster
Hello fellow Brudders,

Cheong places in Shanghai that (i think) best worth money (<200RMB) and provide good service:

1. PuDong Nan Rd (near NanMa Tou Rd): FJ ~150RMB, HJ ~50RMB. MM ~19-30 yrs old. Very willing and treat you like BF. Good ambience.

2. JuMen Rd (near ZhongShan South Rd): HJ ~150RMB. 3 MM service you at the same time. Good feeling have 2 pairs of tits brushing your face and body and at the same time 1 pair of hands busy with your little brother. MM ~19-25 yrs old, very chatty and very "teh". Me "bei ta han".

3. Jin Tai Rd (near Jin Qiao Rd): Many massage palour around the road and the vincinity. Only got HJ ~100RMB. MM very skilled and can make you come very fast.

4. Qi Xia Rd (near Lao Shan East Rd): MM slightly younger than Jin Tai ~19 to ~25 yrs old. Got BJ in certain outlets. BJ or HJ ~100RMB.

5. Other places: Have not try but just strolling through. Places like Dan Shui Rd (near Jian Guo Road) and PuDian Road (near Lao Shan East Rd). Look and feel like 3 and 4. Prices should also be around the same level.

Fellow Bros willing to share recomendations, please continue to keep the list updated.

Ciao.

Thanks for the good recommendations. Now at least know where to go for budget one liao.

But the gals in no 1 and 2 are streetwalkers, working in hair salons or HCs? All of the gals seem quite young; how are their looks? Overall , the rates seem pretty cheap, compared to the rest of the other services avail in SHA...

PRCheongster
22-12-2003, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the good recommendations. Now at least know where to go for budget one liao.

But the gals in no 1 and 2 are streetwalkers, working in hair salons or HCs? All of the gals seem quite young; how are their looks? Overall , the rates seem pretty cheap, compared to the rest of the other services avail in SHA...

The MM in No. 1 and 2 are working in hair salons. For 1, the MM will lead you to a building behind the salon. And up the stairs, she will bring you to a warm comfortable room [and in it a nice bed with thick blanket] to do your BGF intimacy. Rubber provided FOC and she will lick off all your man-juice once you are done. Escort you back to the salon and kiss you good-bye before you exit the salon. Heard that some boss with inside connection with the authority own the building and you need to pass through 2 bolt-locked doors on your way to get to do your business.

I was surprise that one of them is a Shanghainese, cos it's not so easy to find [many of the MM that I encounter are from provinces outside of SH] one as you take into consideration the $$$ that you paid for the company.

Neber trust the street walkers [if you are lucky enough to encounter one], you neber know where they will bring you and when the GongAn or Thugs will come busting down your door.

BTW, just went to ZhuanSa Town (btw, ZhuanSa is in PuDong near to the Airport) this evening, saw DVD (all sorts, erotic, XXX, you name it) on sale in the Pasar Malam at 8RMB per piece and VCD for 10RMB for 3 pieces. The town is pretty bustling (just like PuXi) and there's alot of MM doing their shopping. Heard that the MM are staying there because of the plenty job opportunities from the electronic assembly factories around the area.

Saw also quite a number of salons, HC and KTV around the town. Too bad don't have much time to linger around, but will file in a recommendation list once I have the chance again to visit some of the establishment.

BTW, brudder, any recommendations from your side?

lurpsexx
24-12-2003, 01:38 AM
BTW, brudder, any recommendations from your side?

Thanks for your indepth insights....

I only go to HangZHou and Shanghai recently on my maiden trip in mid-Nov... I can't have much to contribute as I only on tourist visit.... Neber have lucky chance (YET!!) to work and live there, like you lor...

But while we were in SHA, mostly cheong bars and discos in Mao Ming Nan Lu....many FLs there and the gals are pretty ;) ! But they costa bomb for a shot (like RMB 1000 ave for ST).. so did not bother at all... we didi not try any HC or salons as we got our cows with us.... sigh! on hindsight, maybe shouldn't have asked them to come down... but will definitely try your valuable recommendations when we visit PRC later next year....

Keep your good FRs cumming, bro!!:D

PRCheongster
27-12-2003, 02:49 AM
Hi to all bros out there,

New cheong places in SH added:

-> Shun 'C'huan Rd (near Xu Jia Hui Rd): Massage palour, MM age avg. age 19 - 30+. Looks mixed. FJ ~200RMB. HJ+BJ ~150RMB. MM friendly and very attentative, serve tea and ask how are you feeling after hard work up. Boss, a Shanghainese, very chatty and friendly too, claim to know many connections in this business around SH. However, the place a bit small, almost shake down the whole partitioning while doing business.

Wen?
29-12-2003, 12:19 AM
Hello fellow Brudders,

Ciao.

Hi to all brother here. I'm new to Shanghai but was an old supporter to Sam Forum back in S'pore.

I had already been here for 3mths but still don't know about the cheong places down here. Thanks to brother PRCheong posting that i found my direction to go.

Had been walking nearby area of Lau Shan Dong Lu after seeing brother PRCheong posting. But too bad, there's too many Hair Saloon in the surrounding area. So still not sure of which one to go in. Brother PRCheong, do you have the exact name of all those places?

Sinoview
29-12-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Wen?

These kind of Fa-lang where got proper name want. Most don't even have sign board. Pls remember they are no legalised to operate such business ok .

The tell tale sign of these Fa-langs is that they are all poorly equipted and badly lighted as comapred to the normal unisex saloon.

Since you are there, be adventerous and walk into one that fit the aboce criteria. Normally, someone(normally a lady will ask " yao ann mo ma". Then you can sit down to negotiate the service and term. Don't be shy to asked for the service you wanted like FS, BBBJ, time limit etc........

Anyway, don't pay more than 200rmb for the full service including tips and "tai fei" .

No venture no gain.....Once you have tried it, you will be able to discover many of such Fa-langs...They are present in every cities.

Good luck

PRCheongster
29-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Another tell-tale signs that Bro Sinoview forget to mention about these Fa-langs include:

1. The lack of human hairs on the floor (not including pubic hairs if your eyes are sharp enough to see them), and

2. Sexy lingerie forever hanging out to dry outside the main doors of the Fa-langs.

Bro Wen, hope you have enough infor to get going.
Happy posting....

tsw11197
31-12-2003, 10:02 AM
Hello friends,

I am new here, but i have read a lot of SH info here. Currently i am at SH, will stay till end Feb. Then March will go Suzhou, anyone has any Suzhou info?

DUnNoLah
06-01-2004, 07:05 PM

Hi all,
WOW, It took me awhile to scroll thru this thread, and now I am regretted to arrange for a meet up with a PRC girl I knew from Singapore at Hangzhou this friday. If I have read this earlier, I would rather meet Shagman69.. hahahaha
I guess I just try to enjoy my free F* with the same girl for the whole trip, but will definitely arrange to meet you guys up on my nxt trip to SHA or HZ during March!
Happy New Year~

DumbAss
06-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by DUnNoLah
Hi all,
WOW, It took me awhile to scroll thru this thread, and now I am regretted to arrange for a meet up with a PRC girl I knew from Singapore at Hangzhou this friday. If I have read this earlier, I would rather meet Shagman69.. hahahaha
I guess I just try to enjoy my free F* with the same girl for the whole trip, but will definitely arrange to meet you guys up on my nxt trip to SHA or HZ during March!
Happy New Year~
Another new man on the block!
Hope you are familar with HGH. If not, check with me for a few romantic tips and joints to take a break from.

DUnNoLah
06-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Another new man on the block!
Hope you are familar with HGH. If not, check with me for a few romantic tips and joints to take a break from.

Thanks Shagman69,
This is my 1st trip to HGH, anyway my girl say she will bring me around, so I guess this trip I should be quite occupy, but my nxt trip I'll definitely try to arrange meet you guys up for some new "thrills".
By the way. I managed to book this 4 stars hotel "Hangzhou
Commercial Center" thru the net at 298rmb/nite, any comments on this hotel? ANy problem if I am staying with my girl?

DUnNoLah
06-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Thanks Shagman69,
This is my 1st trip to HGH, anyway my girl say she will bring me around, so I guess this trip I should be quite occupy, but my nxt trip I'll definitely try to arrange meet you guys up for some new "thrills".
Commercial Center" thru the net at 298rmb/nite, any comments on this hotel? ANy problem if I am staying with my girl?

Sorry, rephase the last sentence:
Any problem to stay in the hotel with my girl?

DumbAss
06-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks Shagman69,
No problem with bringing gals in HGH.
She from HGH? Watch out for the tourist trap!

SGPshanghai69
16-01-2004, 07:43 PM
No problem with bringing gals in HGH.
She from HGH? Watch out for the tourist trap!

Hey bro,
Any dates on wehn wil u be back here...your 2nd home land?
I'll be back on 20 Jan...c u.
Rgds,

DumbAss
17-01-2004, 05:21 AM
C U in SIN!

SGPshanghai69
19-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Hereby wishes all bros old & new a happy chinese new year...most of all, the pinkiest health to all & Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Best regards,

Looksee
19-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Hereby wishes all bros old & new a happy chinese new year...most of all, the pinkiest health to all & Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Best regards,

Hear! Hear!

Wishing all brothers in PRC and those back home a prosperous monkey year!!

Happy bonking!!!

shaNingbowuhan
19-01-2004, 09:17 PM

Best regards,
Unfortunately I will have to miss this year's CNY celebration and CNN Reunion. with all bros in Shanghai HGH & wuhan, target be back by valentine english 14 Feb,

mars883
20-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Happy new year to all chiong kings and many thanks for giving tips of places to chiong in Shanghai and Hangzhou ! I am a new bird here and hope to share my experiences with you guys !

I will be going Shanghai this coming mid Feb and hope to meet up with you guys there, if possible. If not then can someone recommend another HC in SHA besides Huai Hai HC (coz I have been there and find that it's only so-so, as compared to the HC in Shenyang...wah lao unforgetable man !)

Ascott
24-01-2004, 12:41 PM
WISHING ALL BROS. BACK IN SIN OR STILL IN SHANGHAI, A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

BRO. SGP just went to try out a new(or, not so new) joint at Yuyuan. Maybe he should give a FR for us all.

Tr|pp|ng
24-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Happy New Year! You in SG or SHA for the holiday? I'll be in SHA sometime before the 15th Feb - will hook up with u this time round for some action!

lurpsexx
24-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Here's wishing all BRos in SHA, HGH, SG and around the globe a Huat Huat Year AHead! May all of us cheong and huat until no tomollow ah!

infofish
28-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Hi Brothers,

I need some help regarding information in Xiamen, I know this place is talking about Shang Hai but is someone can share some recommendation over Xiamen will be highly appreciated.

DumbAss
28-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by infofish
Hi Brothers,

I need some help regarding information in Xiamen, I know this place is talking about Shang Hai but is someone can share some recommendation over Xiamen will be highly appreciated.
Get a cab to Lu Shan Hotel and stay there. Surrounding are the RED light District.

The Bund
30-01-2004, 02:13 AM
Best wishes to everyone here whatever your inclinations may be.

Have a healthy & trouble-free year!

tokyoboy
01-02-2004, 11:45 PM
bros,

please help. i will be in sha for two nights on a biz trip and need to entertain a client. need to find a ktv with take-out. i read thru 90+ threads and identified a few ktvs with decent reviews:

tien shan ren jian
galaxy disco
golden magnolia
jin she nian dai
wan zhi qian hong

i know galaxy but do not know where the rest are. can you bros help me out and point me to where the above ktvs are?

much grateful. thanks in advance.

tb

SGPshanghai69
02-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by tokyoboy
bros,

please help. i will be in sha for two nights on a biz trip and need to entertain a client. need to find a ktv with take-out. i read thru 90+ threads and identified a few ktvs with decent reviews:

tien shan ren jian
galaxy disco
golden magnolia
jin she nian dai
wan zhi qian hong

i know galaxy but do not know where the rest are. can you bros help me out and point me to where the above ktvs are?

much grateful. thanks in advance.

tb

Dear Bro Tokyoboy,
As per what u mentioned here, all the joints comes with 'take aways' gals...
For a better environment and mre assured noight out with your guest which u will be entertaining with, try calling my usual joint at Merry (Mei Li Yuan) Hotel, 2nd level along Yan An Road, junction of Zheng Ning Road. Called Mama-san, Yuan Yuan ( mobile: 1360 1703048) in advance to book for a room. The gals will e available at 2000hrs onwards. Pick your choice but do prompt the mamasan in advance u want 'take aways' gals prior to mamasan leading the gals into the rooom for u all to choose & pick. ( Take away cost is at RMB 1,500 per gal/per night)
Room charges is average at RMB 1,800 for 6-8 pax, includes all fruits palette, mineral water, towel). Liquor per bottle (i.e. Chivas is at RMB 1,200 per bottle). Tips is at RMB 300 per GRO gal and for mamasan as well. Waitresses and all other service staff is at RMB 200 per pax.
Hope the above will be useful to u bro.
Have fun!

Cheers....
Regards,

DumbAss
02-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Dear Bro Tokyoboy,
As per what u mentioned here, all the joints comes with 'take aways' gals...
For a better environment and mre assured noight out with your guest which u will be entertaining with, try calling my usual joint at Merry (Mei Li Yuan) Hotel, 2nd level along Yan An Road, junction of Zheng Ning Road. Called Mama-san, Yuan Yuan ( mobile: 1360 1703048) in advance to book for a room. The gals will e available at 2000hrs onwards. Pick your choice but do prompt the mamasan in advance u want 'take aways' gals prior to mamasan leading the gals into the rooom for u all to choose & pick. ( Take away cost is at RMB 1,500 per gal/per night)
Room charges is average at RMB 1,800 for 6-8 pax, includes all fruits palette, mineral water, towel). Liquor per bottle (i.e. Chivas is at RMB 1,200 per bottle). Tips is at RMB 300 per GRO gal and for mamasan as well. Waitresses and all other service staff is at RMB 200 per pax.
Hope the above will be useful to u bro.
Have fun!

Cheers....
Regards,
Bro, you better remove that mobile number and send it by PM instaed. Wait everyone out there started calling and say recommended by you.
You don't know who is out there reading this thread.
Better edit your post.
Remember our Bro PuTonRen experience?

SGPshanghai69
02-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Bro, you better remove that mobile number and send it by PM instaed. Wait everyone out there started calling and say recommended by you.
You don't know who is out there reading this thread.
Better edit your post.
Remember our Bro PuTonRen experience?

Hey bro Shagman69,
Thanks for the advise. Godd suggestions. I was only thinking of giving the nos though..never did came across my mind on what our Bro Putonren encountered b4 man...thanks again bro!

Will keep that in mind lah.
Regards,

tokyoboy
03-02-2004, 10:34 AM
bro sgp,

thanks for the useful information. ended up going to tieng shang ren jian last night. the directions in the previous thread was right on. no problems finding the place especially because it was the brightest building in the area.

i must say, i was impressed with the place. the lobby was magnificent and the rooms large and comfortable. great place to entertain. but the place was crowded and the selection of girls was so so (probably because i asked for english speaking girls for my client). room charge was 1280. as this was my first visit, i tipped the mama 500 to build some goodwill for my follow up visit this evening. hopefully she wil save some better crop for us.

again, thanks for the input.

tb

tokyoboy
03-02-2004, 10:37 AM
bro sgp,

thanks for the useful information. ended up going to tieng shang ren jian last night. the directions in the previous thread was right on. no problems finding the place especially because it was the brightest building in the area.

i must say, i was impressed with the place. the lobby was magnificent and the rooms large and comfortable. great place to entertain. but the place was crowded and the selection of girls was so so (probably because i asked for english speaking girls for my client). did end up picking two girls who were 7/10 but they were damn intelligent - spoke good english and japanese. mama asked us up front if we wanted to take out but decided not to. room charge was 1280. as this was my first visit, i tipped the mama 500 to build some goodwill for my follow up visit this evening. hopefully she will save some better crop for us.

tb

DumbAss
03-02-2004, 01:56 PM
bro sgp,

i must say, i was impressed with the place. the lobby was magnificent and the rooms large and comfortable. great place to entertain. but the place was crowded and the selection of girls was so so (probably because i asked for english speaking girls for my client). did end up picking two girls who were 7/10 but they were damn intelligent - spoke good english and japanese. mama asked us up front if we wanted to take out but decided not to. room charge was 1280. as this was my first visit, i tipped the mama 500 to build some goodwill for my follow up visit this evening. hopefully she will save some better crop for us.

tb
Tipping her 500 is a mistake. You should ask for her number to call ahead for bookings which help to her monthly quota. She wil appreciate that.
Check with the bros before you go around spoiling market.

infofish
03-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks fot quick info from shagman69 regarding Xiamen, anyway to tell me a bit more about it. Example like any KTV is good or HC or ??? if I looking for someone to with me for a few days type. Thanks alot.

DumbAss
03-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by infofish
Thanks fot quick info from shagman69 regarding Xiamen, anyway to tell me a bit more about it. Example like any KTV is good or HC or ??? if I looking for someone to with me for a few days type. Thanks alot.
I think you have to go find out yourself! It is real trilling.
Some resturant have small rooms where you can get chicks to company you for dinner and later go KTV. Tips is less than RMB300
Ask the local cab to take you to a by the river pubs area where you can get pick ups.
Can't remember the name of the place as I am too damn pissed! But only one place by the river where there are lots of pubs.

infofish
03-02-2004, 05:16 PM
A... anyway to share the story why you so pissed over there? so that I can take note about it.

Thanks

dkhardon
04-02-2004, 10:33 AM
hi bros, i am going to shanghai to work for a week and this is my first timet here. anyone can recommend and massage place (of course with special) around Zunyi Nan road? i will be staying at the sheraton hotel. thanks in advance

cheers,
Old cheonger in SG only!

SGPshanghai69
04-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by dkhardon
hi bros, i am going to shanghai to work for a week and this is my first timet here. anyone can recommend and massage place (of course with special) around Zunyi Nan road? i will be staying at the sheraton hotel. thanks in advance

cheers,
Old cheonger in SG only!

Hey there bro,
Try the Rainbow Hair Salon & Massage joint on Xian Xia Road, near junction Gu Bei Road. I have been there b4, the gals there do washing of your hair and will ask u if u will want to try full body massage, which u will be lead to upstairs 2nd Level.
There u can let your hands 'do the works' on her.......
Total cost would be about RMB 200.

From where u stay, that would be the only place u can visit which is nearby u. Otherwise, u can always try other places as posted here at this thread. Have fun.
Regards,

dkhardon
04-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Hey there bro,
Try the Rainbow Hair Salon & Massage joint on Xian Xia Road, near junction Gu Bei Road. I have been there b4, the gals there do washing of your hair and will ask u if u will want to try full body massage, which u will be lead to upstairs 2nd Level.
There u can let your hands 'do the works' on her.......
Total cost would be about RMB 200.

From where u stay, that would be the only place u can visit which is nearby u. Otherwise, u can always try other places as posted here at this thread. Have fun.
Regards,

hey bro thanks for your prompt reply... i think the hotel i stay is quite out of place, correct me if i am wrong. this rainbow you suggesting is near HongQiao road side right? can just go and ask for massage immediately? sorry for my dumb question but i prefer to go direct into action rather than must raise the question. thanks bro

ps.. where can i get a good map of shanghai? pudong airport available?

SGPshanghai69
04-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by dkhardon
hey bro thanks for your prompt reply... i think the hotel i stay is quite out of place, correct me if i am wrong. this rainbow you suggesting is near HongQiao road side right? can just go and ask for massage immediately? sorry for my dumb question but i prefer to go direct into action rather than must raise the question. thanks bro

ps.. where can i get a good map of shanghai? pudong airport available?

U r most welcome bro. Just doing my lit' bitsy here as a fellow samster bro that's all.

Not that your hotel is out of place but rather there's not many 'action places' nearby u from what I know. Maybe other Shanghai Alumni Samsters Bros here can advise u better.

As with regards to your questions, u can simply wait for the gals to pop the question to u whether u want the full body massage or not while they r washing your hair...not really a need to ask upfront for it...play it cool lah bro....that's my personal opinion that's all.

U can get a Map of Shanghai simply anywhere at any newstands kiosk along the road or roadside vendors selling phone cards for a mere RMB 5.00 only.
have fun bro.
Cheers.

Ascott
04-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Tr|pp|ng
Happy New Year! You in SG or SHA for the holiday? I'll be in SHA sometime before the 15th Feb - will hook up with u this time round for some action!

Hi Trlpplng,

How are you? Came back to SHA last week and no time to check this site till now. Will be in town and do call. Lots of bros. are either back here or on the way.

Should get our Bro. Jans to come along too!!

DumbAss
05-02-2004, 05:51 AM
Hi Trlpplng,

How are you? Came back to SHA last week and no time to check this site till now. Will be in town and do call. Lots of bros. are either back here or on the way.

Should get our Bro. Jans to come along too!!
You went back to SHA without having coffee with me!
I will kill you the next time I see you.
Hope to meet you there soon!

dkhardon
05-02-2004, 11:00 AM
U r most welcome bro. Just doing my lit' bitsy here as a fellow samster bro that's all.

Not that your hotel is out of place but rather there's not many 'action places' nearby u from what I know. Maybe other Shanghai Alumni Samsters Bros here can advise u better.

As with regards to your questions, u can simply wait for the gals to pop the question to u whether u want the full body massage or not while they r washing your hair...not really a need to ask upfront for it...play it cool lah bro....that's my personal opinion that's all.

U can get a Map of Shanghai simply anywhere at any newstands kiosk along the road or roadside vendors selling phone cards for a mere RMB 5.00 only.
have fun bro.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
05-02-2004, 11:09 AM

hey bro,
not that I am standing on Bro Ascott end but rather u will also so 'busy' during the CNY season that I called u afew times but end up talking to your voice mail box. Left message for u yet u didn't reply too.
So how to catch up with when u will the one who didn't answer our calls too lah.....we wanted to organise a gathering during then with Bro Jans766, Haley_fatboy & Ascott...u know

Our bro Jans766 will be back here in Shanghai on this coming Sunday. So when will u be back here hah?

Cheers.

Ascott
05-02-2004, 12:24 PM

Sorry lah, bro.!
I was down with lau-sai and a bad sore throat and came back to SHA two days later. Nevertheless, spent time at Austin Hill thus, did not meet up with you.
Will return to SIN by end Feb. again. See you then.

shangkuan
06-02-2004, 11:12 AM
I think you have to go find out yourself! It is real trilling.
Some resturant have small rooms where you can get chicks to company you for dinner and later go KTV. Tips is less than RMB300
Ask the local cab to take you to a by the river pubs area where you can get pick ups.
Can't remember the name of the place as I am too damn pissed! But only one place by the river where there are lots of pubs.

Just tell the taxi driver to take you to "Xi Bu Niu Zai" aka Western Jeans. It is nearby "You Fu Cheng Bao" which is a huge disco with KTV room upstairs. Let me know if you want a mummy to facilitate your night out.

DumbAss
06-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by shangkuan
Just tell the taxi driver to take you to "Xi Bu Niu Zai" aka Western Jeans. It is nearby "You Fu Cheng Bao" which is a huge disco with KTV room upstairs. Let me know if you want a mummy to facilitate your night out.
Ya Ya Ya ! Some cowboy stuffs was in there! I was so pissed there. Got a few numbers but dumped them into the river outside.

infofish
07-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Brother shangkuan, I just pm you

singa
08-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Dear Fellow Samsters

Living in Shanghai now. So impressed with you guys, especially bro Shagman.

Please take care of me as I try to learn as quickly as possible about the envirnoment.

Singa

lurpsexx
08-02-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by singa
Dear Fellow Samsters

..... impressed with you guys, especially bro Shagman.

U are definitely right on this account!

Not forgetting the other regular lao chiao SHA cheongsters like Ascott, Hayashi, SGPShanghai69, Tripping, etc etc..... U would be in the best company for your cheong career in SHA....

Start Enjoying!! :D

singa
08-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Hi

I started reading from the begining and was extremely impressed with some of your contributions. Are the infos at the begining still valid? What are the good places to pick up "GF" in SHA and HZ at the moment?

However, as I am so new in Shanghai, I am sure any contributions from all the big bros will be very helpful.

Cheers,

Singa

DumbAss
09-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Hi

I started reading from the begining and was extremely impressed with some of your contributions. Are the infos at the begining still valid? What are the good places to pick up "GF" in SHA and HZ at the moment?

However, as I am so new in Shanghai, I am sure any contributions from all the big bros will be very helpful.

Cheers,

Singa
They are still valid. Pickups in SHA? Check with Ascott & SGP.
They know better.
HGH along nan shan lu! We have had our shares there. Bros like lurp, SGP, Scubba, Sten etc.
Enjoy your stay in SHA, it is going to be real fun.
BTW, don't think of a G/F so fast, it will not work. Go along mao ming nan lu, there are lots of joints there for pickups. Will cost you some initially, but may land you a good G/F later, who knows?
Bro Lurp is happy with the joints there. Please do not pay anything more than they deserve. Check with the bros there.
Get a few bros out for a drink, buy them a round or 2 will get you along just fine.
Rite my fellow SHA bros?

mars883
09-02-2004, 12:08 PM
bro shagman69,

I have read through many of your replies to other bros, and I must say all the cheong leads are very updated. Too bad, I do not have much to share as I usually stay not more than two nights in SHA, eventhough I go China almost every month.

Nonetheless, you guys sounds damn happening'...and i would really like to join you guys next time.

By the way, any new updates on any ktvs and HCs (of course, with pick ups available) as I will there this coming Sunday.

Any recommendation/s ?

DumbAss
09-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by mars883
bro shagman69,

I have read through many of your replies to other bros, and I must say all the cheong leads are very updated. Too bad, I do not have much to share as I usually stay not more than two nights in SHA, eventhough I go China almost every month.

Nonetheless, you guys sounds damn happening'...and i would really like to join you guys next time.

By the way, any new updates on any ktvs and HCs (of course, with pick ups available) as I will there this coming Sunday.

Any recommendation/s ?
My recommendation is that you get in touch with those Bros in SHA as mentioned in my previous replies.
I am currently in SIN. Hope to be back soon and get back in motion!

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2004, 12:32 PM
They are still valid. Pickups in SHA? Check with Ascott & SGP.
They know better.
HGH along nan shan lu! We have had our shares there. Bros like lurp, SGP, Scubba, Sten etc.
Enjoy your stay in SHA, it is going to be real fun.
BTW, don't think of a G/F so fast, it will not work. Go along mao ming nan lu, there are lots of joints there for pickups. Will cost you some initially, but may land you a good G/F later, who knows?
Bro Lurp is happy with the joints there. Please do not pay anything more than they deserve. Check with the bros there.
Get a few bros out for a drink, buy them a round or 2 will get you along just fine.
Rite my fellow SHA bros?

Dear Bro Shagman,
Thanks for the compliments on us here.
It's true not to look for a GF if u r not here long enough to wrk on one!
PM any one of us and we will meet up to share with u.
Regards,

mars883
09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
bro SGP,

heard from a friend in SHA that currently the hottest place for pick up is Babyface in Maoming Nan Lu, is it true ? Have you been there ? How is it as compared to Club97 ?

How about HCs ? Any better place beside Huai Hai HC ? I have tried there once with the gal number (1+1=2) 112, but dun really like it...too commercialize and too rush...it gives me the impression that there is only one gal working there. Have you try other gals besides 112 ?

mars882

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2004, 01:30 PM
bro SGP,

heard from a friend in SHA that currently the hottest place for pick up is Babyface in Maoming Nan Lu, is it true ? Have you been there ? How is it as compared to Club97 ?

How about HCs ? Any better place beside Huai Hai HC ? I have tried there once with the gal number (1+1=2) 112, but dun really like it...too commercialize and too rush...it gives me the impression that there is only one gal working there. Have you try other gals besides 112 ?

mars882

Bro mars883,
Yes, I have been there before.
It's true that what your friend mentioned on BabyFace at mao Ming Road. As in comparison with Park 97, it's almost the same other than the interior decor. There are still gals all over the place hanging around, asking potentials for frre drinks and canvassing for 'screws' sessions......

As with regards to new HCs joints, the latest one I have been to which is very smiliar to the one at New Huai Haiis located at "Cheng Huang Miao' or the old Shanghai Street at the Old Shanghai Hotel (Lao Fan Dian). Just tell the cab driver "lao fan Dian' and they will bring u there. It's at the basement. Total damage would be at RMb 698 nett Includes all massage, ass rimming, BJ in cold & hot, facilities, etc. Sessions is at about 2 hours all in. I was there before CNy & fater I got back here in Shnagha last week. Not bad. At least it's cleaner environment and nicer decor than New Huai Hai.
Go try it out..............bro!
Have fun!
Regards.

mars883
09-02-2004, 01:57 PM
bro SGP,

Wah lao.... your information really no horse run man ! Even HC in Cheng Huang Miao you also can find, <salute>
Thank you so much for your suggestion...I will check out the place next week, then we will exchange FR. By the way, is it "old room shop" (lao fan dian)...just to make sure ?
Any good recommendations on the gal/s ?

As for Babyface, probably will be there on next Wed night (if no KTV sesson with my clients)....how is it on Wed night ? Ever check out that place in weekdays ?

One more question...I would like to stay at Renaissance Yangtze in Hongqiao area...any idea what is the hotel name in Chinese ? It's the 5 star hotel that is istuated next to the SHA world trade centre. Do you know whether that hotel can "ta bao" or not ?

mars883

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2004, 03:46 PM
bro SGP,

Wah lao.... your information really no horse run man ! Even HC in Cheng Huang Miao you also can find, <salute>
Thank you so much for your suggestion...I will check out the place next week, then we will exchange FR. By the way, is it "old room shop" (lao fan dian)...just to make sure ?

As for Babyface, probably will be there on next Wed night (if no KTV sesson with my clients)....how is it on Wed night ? Ever check out that place in weekdays ?

One more question...I would like to stay at Renaissance Yangtze in Hongqiao area...any idea what is the hotel name in Chinese ? It's the 5 star hotel that is istuated next to the SHA world trade centre. Do you know whether that hotel can "ta bao" or not ?

mars883

Bro mars883,
thanks for your compliments. The fact that my info is actual 'on field' experience which I have gathered from recently. "Lao Fan Dian' in chinese meaning Old Hotel, not 'Old Room Shop' bro.

The last time I went to Babyface was on a Friday nite so crowd was jammed pack and the scene was good as packed with gals...all over the place! Easy to pick up anytime....! But as for Wednesday nite, not sure as I have not been there since my 1st visit. Apologies on that info notable to provide.

As for your question on Renaissance Yangtze Hotel, the chinese name is Yangtze Jiang Fan Dian. Not sure on whether this hotel allow 'take away' or not though...

Ascott
09-02-2004, 04:43 PM
bro SGP,

mars882

BabyFace Shanghai is a carry-on version of Baby Face Guangzhou where I heard, is even better. Been to the one here on weekday and it's okay. Lots of girls but usually bring-alongs by some guys and in groups. Not a bad place to check-it out at Maoming Lu area.

So far, only our chief - Bro.SGP has been to Shanghai Lao Fan Dian basement. The rest of us frequent Shi Yu Quan or some other local joints which I don't really want to recommend.
Have fun and report on any new joints, please!

mars883
09-02-2004, 05:15 PM
bro SGP,

Thanks bro. I will check out lao fan dian next week.

bro Ascott,

Depends on my time, I may just pop in Babyface just to check it out !
Is there a Babyface in GZ ? Do you know the exact location ? I have been to a pub in GZ name "Tei Shi" (stacking stone)...but dun find it happening...loud music, no pick ups, very sianz.

Why you dun recommend local joints ? In fact, I tried one in Shenyang and it's damn good and cheap.

mars883

Ascott
09-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Dear Fellow Samsters

Living in Shanghai now. So impressed with you guys, especially bro Shagman.

Please take care of me as I try to learn as quickly as possible about the envirnoment.

Singa

Welcome to Shanghai, Bro. Singa.
All of us were new here at one time or the other. Do PM to any of us as we do gather regularly for some serious fun like lunch, dinner or talking cock at foot massage joint.
Regulars: Honky-tong Man; Harley Fatboy; The Bund; SGPShanghai.

Getting GF in SHA is no difference as in back home. It's just the population available. Ask yourself whether you want a 2-week GF or a permanent live-in GF. Quantity or quality. Look around and ask!
Have fun!

cursor
09-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi All Shanghai Friends,
Will be stationed in PRC soon due to work commitment, hope to meet up some of you in the near future. I am not new in Shanghai but most of the time I cheong alone, I will be stationed in Tai Cang, about an hr away from Shanghai. Have just check out Tai Cang and the KTV are very cheap 500RMB for a Chivas and rooms. Back in SGP to settle my stupid exit permit due to ICT.

Regards
;)

tsuyoyi
10-02-2004, 05:49 AM
bro SGP,

mars883

Dear Bro,
I was staying at Renaissance Yangtze in Mar last year for a week and I tapow different ladies almost every night. Initially I was worried that I would be stopped, especially around 12-2am. but it was not the case. Later I asked the counter and the "security" usually checked between 11pm and 1am. After that, they would "relax" a little and would usually close one eye if your gal is not too badly dressed.

I have not returned to stay at Renaissance as I find the hotel not worth the $. I have sinced changed to Westin every month I go back to Shanghai and so far, I have no problems tapow the gals into Westin.
Hope this helps!

mars883
10-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Bro tsuyoyi,

Thanks for the info. Is westin in Pudong or Puxi area ? I was requested to stay in Puxi area as it is not so congested, like Pudong especially during the morning peak hour.

Regards.
mars883

Looksee
10-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Bro tsuyoyi,

Thanks for the info. Is westin in Pudong or Puxi area ? I was requested to stay in Puxi area as it is not so congested, like Pudong especially during the morning peak hour.

Regards.
mars883

Bro

Westin is in Puxi.

regards

Tr|pp|ng
10-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by jans766
Depends on my time, I may just pop in Babyface just to check it out !
Is there a Babyface in GZ ? Do you know the exact location ? I have been to a pub in GZ name "Tei Shi" (stacking stone)...but dun find it happening...loud music, no pick ups, very sianz.

Why you dun recommend local joints ? In fact, I tried one in Shenyang and it's damn good and cheap.

mars883

Friend,

Been to both, the GZ one is pretty classy, pick ups are there but u have to work. As for the location, i cant help, look for Tr|pp|ng, he is the man in GZ.

Dont look at where to find pick ups in SHA, its more like its all over, its whether its fits your meal.

Enjoy.

Jan [/B][/QUOTE]

Wah lau, in SHA already isit? Hehehe...I just got back from a good 3 day session at Zhangmutou (Little HK).

Not sure about my schedule to SHA. HOpefully I can find the time to fly up and catch u before u leave again!

mars883
10-02-2004, 05:36 PM
bro Looksee,

Thanks ! You are also in SHA now ?

All you bros in SHA seems to be enjoying alot...how I wish I can be stationed in SHA as well. Crossing my fingers, wish may come true in 2005 as my boss is calculating which is cheaper - station there or fly there every month ?

bro Trlpplng,

heard from bro jans766 that you are the king of GZ. So please guide me along for GZ "market". Anyway, this thread is for SHA not GZ...so let's talk in the other thread.

Regards.

mars883
10-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Dear bros,

I will be staying one night in Suzhou on the 16th for just one night...need help for some good recommendation/s...whether any good HCs or KTVs near Sheraton Suzhou hotel ?

Regards.

Looksee
11-02-2004, 08:50 AM
bro Looksee,

Thanks ! You are also in SHA now ?

All you bros in SHA seems to be enjoying alot...how I wish I can be stationed in SHA as well. Crossing my fingers, wish may come true in 2005 as my boss is calculating which is cheaper - station there or fly there every month ?

Regards.

Bro

I'm not in SHA at the moment. Will be there next month. Hope to catch up if our schedule meets.

regards

shangkuan
11-02-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

I'm not in SHA at the moment. Will be there next month. Hope to catch up if our schedule meets.

regards

Bro Looksee

I may also go to SHA next month. Let me know your dates and see if we can coincide. btw I haven't met up with you guys a long time here. Do you guys still get together ? I was told that putonren is away.

Bro tsuyoyi - have you also met up with that "sammi cheng" lookalike I intro you the last time in SHA ?

Looksee
11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Bro Looksee

I may also go to SHA next month. Let me know your dates and see if we can coincide. btw I haven't met up with you guys a long time here. Do you guys still get together ? I was told that putonren is away.

Bro

Both putonren and tsuyoyi are away at the moment but we still get together. Will sms you on our next gathering.

regards

mars883
11-02-2004, 03:23 PM
bro Looksee,

I will probably be in SHA again sometime end March. Maybe we all can meet up then.

Regards

tsuyoyi
13-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Bro mars883,
Hopefully your boss can make the "right" decision and station you there instead! It will definitely be pure heaven! Good luck to you and see you in SHA next month!

Bro Looksee,
I didn't know you are heading to SHA too? When? You know my schedule, right? I am happily "stucked" in SHA for 10 days in March! You making the trip?

Meanwhile, I have been freezing my balls away in Europe for the last 2 weeks, travelling around Germany, France and Switzerland. Now in Belgium and in Paris next week. See you guys in the week of 22 Feb!

Cheers!

Bro

regards

tsuyoyi
13-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Bro shangkuan,

How r u? Been active? :P
I will be in SHA early Mar. You now in SIN? Wat r ur dates to SHA?
Must catch up when I get back to SIN 10 days from nw. I miss TAM helluva lot! Miss all those warm and cuddly hugs and kisses!

Anyway, I did corresponded once or twice with the "sammi Cheng" lookalike. She wanted some CDs and I managed to source it for her. What about u? Been staying in contact w her? Been to busy travelling around Europe so not much time to talk to her. Even my gang has been complaining about me not having time for them at TAM! Must really go back ASAP!

Gimme a ring on 23 Feb, okie? Hope to catch up with u!

Bro Looksee

Bro tsuyoyi - have you also met up with that "sammi cheng" lookalike I intro you the last time in SHA ?

K123456
13-02-2004, 01:05 PM
1280 for 2 pax? a bit expensive. The last time when I was in SHA, we paid 600 for the room as my friend now resides there. They treat us like local expat

bro sgp,

i must say, i was impressed with the place. the lobby was magnificent and the rooms large and comfortable. great place to entertain. but the place was crowded and the selection of girls was so so (probably because i asked for english speaking girls for my client). room charge was 1280. as this was my first visit, i tipped the mama 500 to build some goodwill for my follow up visit this evening. hopefully she wil save some better crop for us.

tb

DumbAss
13-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by K123456
1280 for 2 pax? a bit expensive. The last time when I was in SHA, we paid 600 for the room as my friend now resides there. They treat us like local expat
Your friend lives in a KTV?
You sure you are in the right Joint?

Looksee
13-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi

Bro Looksee,
I didn't know you are heading to SHA too? When? You know my schedule, right? I am happily "stucked" in SHA for 10 days in March! You making the trip?

Meanwhile, I have been freezing my balls away in Europe for the last 2 weeks, travelling around Germany, France and Switzerland. Now in Belgium and in Paris next week. See you guys in the week of 22 Feb!

Cheers!

Bro

I was suppose to be in SHA next month but just been told today that I have to be in Cebu. There goes SHA!

Don't worry, we'll "unfreeze" your balls when you return. Just spoke to Putonren a while ago.

See you upon your return.

regards

bugisman
13-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Just got back this place which was recommended in earlier posts. Its on Yanan Road on the side closer to Huai Hai Road, below the elevated road. Walking towards to the Bund, the first intersection will be Shanxi Road and Yanan Road which is about 30m away from main entrance.

Entrance is discrete and walk down to basement. Take shower and go for dip or go straight to TV hall. Wait for captain and go for massage. Girl will be waiting in room, rather dim with a massage table. Start with normal massage, no oil, then girl goes out to grab gear. Hot / cold ar, followed by BBBJ, no FS. Girl is naked as you are. CIM and clean up.

Go outside, rest or shower and settle bill. Total damage all in is 795 RMB. Got VIP card for next visit with 15% discount. Girl quality is about 5.5, saw others but not very clear cos' passage way is dim.

Overall great for relaxation but no FS and no condom for BJ.

Prefer BBS cos' cheaper and can select, but not very comfortable and clean. Difficult to have FS also.

shangkuan
14-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro shangkuan,

How r u? Been active? :P
I will be in SHA early Mar. You now in SIN? Wat r ur dates to SHA?
Must catch up when I get back to SIN 10 days from nw. I miss TAM helluva lot! Miss all those warm and cuddly hugs and kisses!

Anyway, I did corresponded once or twice with the "sammi Cheng" lookalike. She wanted some CDs and I managed to source it for her. What about u? Been staying in contact w her? Been to busy travelling around Europe so not much time to talk to her. Even my gang has been complaining about me not having time for them at TAM! Must really go back ASAP!

Gimme a ring on 23 Feb, okie? Hope to catch up with u!

Bro tsuyoyi,

I have been quite busy with projects and just returned from France where the weather is cold with no soft mammaries to warm my fingers. Good to note that you are keeping in touch with sammi... I did not contact her as I was busy.

Have a planned trip to SHA for last week of April. Definitely call you when you return and we should all meet for a drink again. To be honest, I haven't gone to TAM for months. Am looking forward to catching up with you and Looksee, Putonren, etc soon.

klutzzy
14-02-2004, 04:26 PM
i have been goin through this thread damn carefully lor... all i can say is that regulars here are really helpful when it comes to providing help and info... it's very unlike the local threads where newbies always kana flame/ fucked/ condemned/ ridiculed, u get the idea...

i've been to shanghai a few times before, but have not really tried any hanky panky bcos i was there with colleagues... the closest i got was when i went to the health club at the hyatt... little did i know that they only had male massueuse for male customers... had to endure being rubbed by a man for an hour bcos i was too paiseh to back out... it was nice though, just that i wasnt too comfortable bein touched by another man in places reserved for women...

anyway, i'll be in shanghai for 4 nites from the 16th to the 20th feb (next monday to friday...) and would be lookin for some action bcos i'll alone (for once... yippeee...)..

just checkin to see if any bros would be goin down at the same time so that we can pool our resources for a ktv room or something... it would be nice if any bros stationed there could meet up to show this SHA virgin (kinda... unless u count my massage by a guy...) a good time...

cheerssss.....

PuTonRen
14-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Bro

I was suppose to be in SHA next month but just been told today that I have to be in Cebu. There goes SHA!

Don't worry, we'll "unfreeze" your balls when you return. Just spoke to Putonren a while ago.

See you upon your return.

regards

Just back from France, and knowing that Tsuyoyi is in France now, as I helped him to book a hotel in Paris. It was damned cold there during the last two days of my stay, and with no one to warm my bed. In addition, knowing that place too much also makes me sick of it., although Paris is really a nice place. You want Chinese girls, go to District 19, they are in the bars, and if you speak Mandarin, it would be an advantage. I did not try as there are other possibilities.

Just my 2 cent worth

singa
15-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi

Went to the Angel & Devil's party at club 97 last night. The place is promising. Heard that Babyface is happening too. Hope to meet up with the regular soon.

Singa

see_talk
15-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Dear all big big bro

Almost in Shanghai for 4 mth, still no lobang; so bad and lonely. Can any1 big bro tell and update the "cheong place??

Very simple requirement, "Just want to walk in to throw mini litre".

lurpsexx
16-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by see_talk
Dear all big big bro

Almost in Shanghai for 4 mth, still no lobang; so bad and lonely. Can any1 big bro tell and update the "cheong place??

???:confused: ???

All of the bros gave many many hints to places in SHA in this thread leh!

Still can't find lobangs after 4 months?? Hmmmm, try BAbyface in Mao Ming Nan Lu for FL lah! Sure can score as long as U pay lor! the chicks not bad.... :D

Sinoview
16-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by see_talk
Dear all big big bro

Just go thru the postings in this thread.....there are so many lobangs been listed....Sauna, BBS, KTV etc.

A novice "tourist" going to SH for couple of days will able to find fun thru the leads here.....I don't see why you cannot.

lurpsexx
16-02-2004, 02:11 PM
A novice "tourist" going to SH for couple of days will able to find fun thru the leads here.....I don't see why you cannot.

Yo Bro! U referring to me ah?:D

Actually, u are rite... there are too many hot leads here, that a blind man in a fur coat cannot miss laH!:p

naemlo
16-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Yo Bro! U referring to me ah?:D

Actually, u are rite... there are too many hot leads here, that a blind man in a fur coat cannot miss laH!:p

Bro how how?? I'm going China somewhere mid March. Want to join, will be going Shanghai look for my xxxx....

absolut
17-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Xin Huai Hai
After reading the invaluable info in this thread finally got a chance to visit Shanghai for a night. Since it was a Sunday I decided to visit the "massage parlour" at Xin Huai Hai.
Checked in, looked up the address in the local yellow pages, scribbled it down. Had dinner with colleagues, and while they decided to go buy DVD, I jumped into a cab.
Found the plc after circling the area, apparently Huai Hai Rd stretches a bit so it's easier if you tell them Huai Hai Rd next to Shun Chang Rd, that way they can pinpoint the location.
Went to 2nd level, had a quick shower and directed up to 3rd floor. Got there went straight into rm 303. Was advised of the charges and asked to wait. 5 mins later in came no.65 Xiao Hong. Not a regular cheonger so can't rate the experience. All in all, it's been an interesting experience.
The walls are thin I can say that much, the other rm had a girl who was moaning from the moment I stepped into the room till I was done with no.65.
Sat down to have a cuppa tea before goin down to wash up and leave.
Thank you for all the info here. Will try Cheng Huang Miao the next time.

lurpsexx
17-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by naemlo
Bro how how?? I'm going China somewhere mid March. Want to join, will be going Shanghai look for my xxxx....

Bro, U really siao liao! You kena PRC MM Kong Tau liao lah!

I tot I siao, u lagi siao! Go all the way there to look for the MM you just send back! This one MUST be the tree liao lah!! Haiz!

I not so rich like u leh, cannot always fly here fly there... BTW, what abt XM? that one you mai liao huh? Wah! You so flower heart one ah!? :D

naemlo
17-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Bro, U really siao liao! You kena PRC MM Kong Tau liao lah!

I tot I siao, u lagi siao! Go all the way there to look for the MM you just send back! This one MUST be the tree liao lah!! Haiz!

I not so rich like u leh, cannot always fly here fly there... BTW, what abt XM? that one you mai liao huh? Wah! You so flower heart one ah!? :D

Bro, money earn also must spend.... else suddenly tml accident die how?????? Not go all the way... y should I??? I go there cos I'm on leave and my friends want to c how's Shanghai compares with Sing.... aiyah I told them no need to compare... Shanghai is better.. I go XM to discuss my business with my parther...

XM I'll definitely will go, heheheheh for obvious reason. Airticket from XM to Shanghai is cheap abt SGD100++

So my plan for this trip is XM, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou

bugisman
19-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Bros here with any teahouse information in Shanghai or similar in Beijing? Would appreciate any directions and tips.

lurpsexx
19-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
go there cos I'm on leave and my friends want to c how's Shanghai compares with Sing.... aiyah I told them no need to compare... Shanghai is better.. I go XM to discuss my business with my parther...

So my plan for this trip is XM, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou

Knn, u got so much money, spread the joy leh.... i dun mind a few thousands in my pocket lah..:p

True true, PRC chais always much better than SG... you part time tour guide cum OKT liao ah??? Knn, frens go u also must kaypoh lead the way... Cheong Ranger ah?!?!

Go so many places?? Wah! you must be one of the 11 who kena the CNY TOTO ah!! Tmr i bio u liao, kekekeke!! BTW, pls post FRs on these places hor, so xiao di here next time know where to go liao!

Enjoy yourself and remember to wear helmet hor, cheong sua almost must safety first! :D

naemlo
19-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Knn, u got so much money, spread the joy leh.... i dun mind a few thousands in my pocket lah..:p

True true, PRC chais always much better than SG... you part time tour guide cum OKT liao ah??? Knn, frens go u also must kaypoh lead the way... Cheong Ranger ah?!?!

Go so many places?? Wah! you must be one of the 11 who kena the CNY TOTO ah!! Tmr i bio u liao, kekekeke!! BTW, pls post FRs on these places hor, so xiao di here next time know where to go liao!

Enjoy yourself and remember to wear helmet hor, cheong sua almost must safety first! :D

Few thousands??? Enough???

Aiyah good friend want to go n look look so I go with him loh.... wat r friends for??

OKT? Cannot lah... not much contact, give me a few more months..... But if XM heheheheeheh no problem, anytime anywhere, any ger......

Kena toto, how I wish.....

FR??? sure sure... esp Shanghai..

Definitely will wear helmet , it's cheap there... even my favor brand is selling in China..... Safety first.....

Ascott
23-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by bugisman
Bros here with any teahouse information in Shanghai or similar in Beijing? Would appreciate any directions and tips.

Are you looking for Taiwanese-style teahouse (modern Taiwanese coffee house)? There are quite a number in Shanghai operated mainly by Taiwanese.

SGPshanghai69
23-02-2004, 05:13 PM
Are you looking for Taiwanese-style teahouse (modern Taiwanese coffee house)? There are quite a number in Shanghai operated mainly by Taiwanese.

Hey bros,
What kinda of teahouse u guys r referring to eh?
Heard from a Tawanese friend of mine here in Shanghai that there are some teahouses/restaurants around GuBei, Hong Qiao Area that offers "sitting gals" or GROs similiar to those who dine & wine there la....at a mere RMB 100.00.

After which, whoever wants to bring out for 'special' or to keep him company for the rest of night, separate charges applies.

Might be checking out later this outlets either late this week or mid next week with my Taiwanese friend here who will lead the way....stay tuned for FR...
Cheers to all bros.
Regards,

naemlo
24-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by wahlau_eh
Hey bros, this thread looks great and thanks for all the tips. I'll actually be in Shanghai on the first week of March. Anybody wanna meet up and cheong together? Email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Michael

Too bad I'll be in Shanghai end of next mth else we can meet there.... ;)

wenzhouxian
24-02-2004, 02:56 AM
Field Report

Went to Wan Zhi Qian Hong in Kai Xuan Lu KTV Night Club last night. It's a huge KTV with easily 100 rooms. After being shown the third batch of 10-15 girls (at least), decided on a Chong Qing beauty called An An.

Name: An An
Height: 1.65
Breast: 34C
Look: 8.0
BJ: 7.0 quite standard, nothing to shout about
FJ: 9.5 one of the best FJ I've ever had!!!

I rate her FJ high because she really enjoyed the FJ as if she was doing with someone whom she had loved very much and didn't get to do it often enough. Just can't describe the feeling.

mars883
24-02-2004, 09:57 AM
bro SGP,

Sorry bro, no time to check out "lao fan dian". H'ever through phone i managed to get the cost breakdown...very reasonable for a FJ in SHA. Will definitely try it next time, coz this time round I had to attend a GF from Hangzhou...

bro Trlpplng,

Can check with you how the cost structure like for Babyface ? I tried to go in with my friend on Sunday night and was asked to pay (i think) RMB450-480 for a bottle first bef entering. I was shock to hear that coz we only intend to have a short drink that's all. So change to Park97. The place quite dead on Sunday night, but last min luckily (or not so lucky ???) still managed to get a FL from Dalian.
Blame it on the weather man...after stripping off layers of clothings then realise her shape not so good leh...anyway, total damage RMB800 (plus 100 for taxi) for whole night.

bro looksee,

You seems to be quite good at hooking SHA gals...any tricks to share ? Dunno why, I find it quite difficult to sian SHA gals leh...that's why ended up fucking Dalian gal in SHA ???? WTF.

Actually almost ended up screwing a KTV gal in "Jin She Ta Di" KTV. But, she's too experience so I rejected. She said that she worked for almost half a year in S'pore as KTV gals in Tiananmem lah, Tian Shan Ren Jian lah, Lido lah...wah lao sounds more lao jiao than me....Cost indicated RMB1200 for short time and RMB1800 for whole night...but willing to accept only RMB1200 for whole night just for me....but still I fly her aeroplane.

But overall, this place is good and cost quite okay.

Ciao !

Ascott
24-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Bro Trlpplng,
Were you here at SHA? BroJans was here and he told me that you postponed your trip.

Mars883,
I am not sure about weekends. On weekday, we ordered and pay inside. Abt 200 for 6 bottles of beer.

Tr|pp|ng
24-02-2004, 05:35 PM

bro Trlpplng,

Can check with you how the cost structure like for Babyface ? I tried to go in with my friend on Sunday night and was asked to pay (i think) RMB450-480 for a bottle first bef entering. I was shock to hear that coz we only intend to have a short drink that's all. So change to Park97. The place quite dead on Sunday night, but last min luckily (or not so lucky ???) still managed to get a FL from Dalian.
Blame it on the weather man...after stripping off layers of clothings then realise her shape not so good leh...anyway, total damage RMB800 (plus 100 for taxi) for whole night.
[/B]

Aiyo, Babyface in SHA I dunno lah. But anyone insisting you open a bottle even before entering, is just bullshilt - make ur stand .

As for Babyface in GZ, 450-500 for a bottle is normal price - Its quite reasonable as this is the market rate in GZ. Here, you just pay cover (if you don't know people), around 25 rmb, alternatively, u just say, u wanna buy a bottle. But the thing is, make sure you call to book table first. On weekends, no jokes, its PACKED!!

Hope the above helps...

Tr|pp|ng
24-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Bro Trlpplng,
Were you here at SHA? BroJans was here and he told me that you postponed your trip.

Mars883,
I am not sure about weekends. On weekday, we ordered and pay inside. Abt 200 for 6 bottles of beer.

Bro Ascott,

Long time! Aiya, bo pian man, me not own boss, otherwise, will surely be accurate on my cheong sessions..hehe..

Too much work of late, therefore, keep postponing my SHA trip. But very likely will be there lor, gotta go see our new office in SHA..... Will definitely call you when I'm in town !

vaxvms
02-03-2004, 05:23 PM
bro MASS883
me cfm BABYFACE no need to open bottle b4 gg in
me juz order half a dozen of beer went in see see liao
the lady at the door did not even ask me open bottle leh
i was there last FRIDAY but really PACKED man!!!!!!!!!!!
should have call and reserve table

PQ_TD
03-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Hello Bros in Sha
I will in SHA tomorrow noon, any good recommendation for budget FJ?

Regards
PQ_TD

kawatetsu
04-03-2004, 03:25 AM
Hello Bros,
I will be in SHA Mar 31-Apr 3. Can I join any veteran SHA bros to cheong. Willing to share costs. PM please.:p

gigantic_tk
04-03-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by PQ_TD
Hello Bros in Sha
I will in SHA tomorrow noon, any good recommendation for budget FJ?

Regards
PQ_TD

Shanghai Massage Parlor Dated Added: Mon Feb 09 2004 Submitted by: youngboss New

Recently I found a full service sauna. This is perhaps the cleanest and well accomadative sauna that offers full package in Shanghai.
It is located on 399 Cong Hua Lu in JingAn district. The place is a bit old but maintained ok. For Rmb 600 (75usd) you get about 15 minutes of massage, licking of all parts of your body, tits massage, bbbj and the final. Girls are quite nice and dedicated to service. they have a large jacuzzi and very interesting rest lounge. Have fun!
(Review # 8325)

Shanghai Other Dated Added: Mon Jan 05 2004 Submitted by: youngboss New

As a local here and have traveled a lot other countries, I must admit Shanghai is one of the worst city for sex.
Rule number one: avoid all KTVs in town-the girls there are gold diggers. Not only you spend thousands of yuan to see them, but also need to pay many visits(very time consuming) before you get a laid. I guess they are more like the rip-offs in Paris strip joints and London's Soho.

So if you are really desperate, message parlors and Hair salon are much better bet.You may ask how do one differentiate from a normal barber and a "special service" barber shop... the trick is if you see no one is inside geeting their washed or cut, chances it is the one. And there are thousands of these "special" barber all over the town... the going prices are-100yuan for hj,150 bj,200 full sex.

Most shops only offer the first type of service and very limited will do the other 2... sounds cheap isn't it... but you get what you pay. Services usually lousy and hygien usualy very bad. All one can do is try as many as possible and find the best one and stick with them. The best ones are located on HongSong Lu and HongJing Lu area, but the price there are higher like 300yuan for Hj but they are worth it, as the girls are much prettier and better service.

As for Sauna, they are a lot more expensive. anywhere from 400yuan-1000yuan... but, places are usually much cleaner and services are better. One is DongFang massage located in Dongfang building in Xujiahui. The other is located on the 3rd floor in Mandarin city club house in Gubei.

Have fun guys! I really like reading other posts in this site.
(Review # 8130)

:confused:

muncher
04-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Hi all,

Tried a search on Pudong but no joy!:( I've tried the massage/hair wash places but not all places have 'extras' offered. In fact, most don't, unless I'm at the wrong place! Besides, my speaking of lingo not so power too!

Any pointers?

Thanks!

fastbud
04-03-2004, 03:19 PM
I was in Shanghai recently and didn't have any problems found it came to me.

Staying in the South West of the city near the Shanghai Expo centre and the Cao Bu underground station about 6 stops from the people Square.

Stayed in the TianLin hotel on Tian lin Road I had several experience during my stay

Any saw lots of the hair dress shops that did extras could tell the shops by 30 / 60 price splashed on the window and no one getting a hair cut. tried a few but only offered a HJ prices varied a bit between 50 and 300.

2. Sauner in Tian Lin hotel 2nd floor. when here for massage and ended up with a FJ. when in and changed 1st went for the Juccuzi which was huge then a stint in the sauna after which I went to a room and was introduced to a girl early to mid 20's for the massage question pop up straight up and beat the price down to 500 she give a give so so service with a quick Bj and straight to the FJ with her on top. Service ok but felt rushed.

Looks CIM
HJ N/A
BJ 6/10
FJ 8/10

total damage 700 including use of facilities

Tried the KTV in the Tian Lin Hotel 3rd floor but gave up as the girls were to expensive 1000 plus and to pushy for me. but offered Full Service etc but at price

My next encounter was being rung up at 7am on a sunday morning by a girl asking if I was interested. no problems took a chance after beating her down to 500. got a girl mid 30's and a very plain service no BJ only FJ but OK nothing special.

Looks 7/10
FJ 6/10

I have been run up several times and when I have accepted been get a varity of girls some nice 20's and the service varies as well sometime really good sometimes not so good. pot luck really as to what you get but can generally get a cheap price.

Picked up a Bar Maid from the Local bar around the corner from the Tain Lin hotel. spent the night with her fantastic service cost nothing and as they say the best things in life are free.

I have since been back since that trip and the bar maid has gone back home and I am working on her replacement. Most of the expats I know there seem to have local girl friends and from the service you get from a local Pro's your better of finding a local girl if you there for any lenght of time.

hotrod751
04-03-2004, 06:57 PM
yoz bros,
i will be in SH from 22 march to 26 march.
any bros interested to cheong with me?
i'm interested in looking for good local SH food, their city life etc..
then head down to any nice nitespot for drinks and hunting...
chinese saying : at house rely on parents, at outside reply on friends.... zai jia kuo fu mu, zai wai kuo peng you
hope to find such fella bros...

PQ_TD
05-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Shanghai Massage Parlor Dated Added: Mon Feb 09 2004 Submitted by: youngboss New

Recently I found a full service sauna. This is perhaps the cleanest and well accomadative sauna that offers full package in Shanghai.
It is located on 399 Cong Hua Lu in JingAn district. The place is a bit old but maintained ok. For Rmb 600 (75usd) you get about 15 minutes of massage, licking of all parts of your body, tits massage, bbbj and the final. Girls are quite nice and dedicated to service. they have a large jacuzzi and very interesting rest lounge. Have fun!
(Review # 8325)

As a local here and have traveled a lot other countries, I must admit Shanghai is one of the worst city for sex.
Rule number one: avoid all KTVs in town-the girls there are gold diggers. Not only you spend thousands of yuan to see them, but also need to pay many visits(very time consuming) before you get a laid. I guess they are more like the rip-offs in Paris strip joints and London's Soho.

So if you are really desperate, message parlors and Hair salon are much better bet.You may ask how do one differentiate from a normal barber and a "special service" barber shop... the trick is if you see no one is inside geeting their washed or cut, chances it is the one. And there are thousands of these "special" barber all over the town... the going prices are-100yuan for hj,150 bj,200 full sex.

Most shops only offer the first type of service and very limited will do the other 2... sounds cheap isn't it... but you get what you pay. Services usually lousy and hygien usualy very bad. All one can do is try as many as possible and find the best one and stick with them. The best ones are located on HongSong Lu and HongJing Lu area, but the price there are higher like 300yuan for Hj but they are worth it, as the girls are much prettier and better service.

As for Sauna, they are a lot more expensive. anywhere from 400yuan-1000yuan... but, places are usually much cleaner and services are better. One is DongFang massage located in Dongfang building in Xujiahui. The other is located on the 3rd floor in Mandarin city club house in Gubei.

(Review # 8130)

Thank you for your recomendation. Thru various bros contributions, I went to Lao Fan Dian near Cheng Huang Miao today at the Massage parlour B1 level.

Went in thru a dark passage way and they have individual rooms with high bed.
Then came in a chick aged about 25 yrs from Harbin. Basic massage on the head and face then comes the exciting part, full service where she brough in some warm water. Show starts where she will make you face down lying on the bed, she uses her tongue with hot water perform roaming on your body. Next she use warm water on my brother and your really feel good and follow by FJ. Total damage about RMB 692.00 ALL IN.

face : 7/10
Figure 7/10
Bust : 32B

PQ_TD

PQ_TD
05-03-2004, 12:28 AM

(Review # 8325)

(Review # 8130)

slacker88
05-03-2004, 03:34 AM
Will be in s'hai on 13-17 of march..
any brada can recmm any hotel ard PUXI area...best is somewhere near huai hai lu nanjing xi lu~
looking for 3-4 star hotel...RMB$400 below~
Appreciated~

mars883
05-03-2004, 10:58 AM
bro PQ_TD,

Thanks for the info. Glad you enjoy yrself there. Will definitely check it out during my biztrip there this month end.

By the way, which gal did you pick ? How many are there ? How's the overall standard of the gals ?

Pai seh to ask you so many question, but I dun want to be disappointted during my virgin trip there. If not convenient, you can PM me as well.

Ciao

gigantic_tk
05-03-2004, 01:03 PM
Shanghai cheonging places

Refer to this website under China, u will be able to find some cheonging places................

http://www.worldsexguide.com

Hope it will help...........cheonging mann..:D

gigantic_tk
05-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Shanghai cheonging places

Refer to this website under China, u will be able to find some cheonging places................

http://www.worldsexguide.com

Hope it will help...........cheonging mann..:D

here are 2 reports:
Shanghai Massage Parlor Dated Added: Mon Feb 09 2004 Submitted by: youngboss
New
(Review # 8325)

Shanghai Other Dated Added: Mon Jan 05 2004 Submitted by: youngboss
New

(Review # 8130)

PQ_TD
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
bro PQ_TD,

Thanks for the info. Glad you enjoy yrself there. Will definitely check it out during my biztrip there this month end.

By the way, which gal did you pick ? How many are there ? How's the overall standard of the gals ?

Pai seh to ask you so many question, but I dun want to be disappointted during my virgin trip there. If not convenient, you can PM me as well.

Ciao

The girl that I pickup is Wang Dan HP: 13764344575, standard above average and about more than 20 of such girls wearing mini skirt and blouse of their own. This place will definately make you cannot forget Shanghai.

Happy trip. PM me if you still in doubt.
Cheers
PQ_TD

mars883
05-03-2004, 01:52 PM
bro PQ_TD,

Wah, she even give HP number...does that mean that we can tau pau back to hotel ?

Thanks for the info. anyway. Where else did you chiong ? Care to share ?

all other bros,

I will be heading China for a full sales coverage again this end March...meaning I will hop from North (Shenyang) to Beijing to Tianjin to Shanghai and finally to South (Guangzhou), all within a week.

Any bros with good, most updated recommendation/s are greatly appreciated.

Ciao.

PQ_TD
06-03-2004, 02:26 AM
bro PQ_TD,

Wah, she even give HP number...does that mean that we can tau pau back to hotel ?

Thanks for the info. anyway. Where else did you chiong ? Care to share ?

all other bros,

I will be heading China for a full sales coverage again this end March...meaning I will hop from North (Shenyang) to Beijing to Tianjin to Shanghai and finally to South (Guangzhou), all within a week.

Any bros with good, most updated recommendation/s are greatly appreciated.

Ciao.

If you go the Shenzhen, do visit a place call Xia Sha where most of the Hong Kongnese kept their mistress there and that place also know as "Er Nai Chun" Mistress village.

Do visit there about 11pm or later and you will see lots of young chicks wondering on the street or alley. Ask for price and normally you can strike a deal at about RMB 200.00 for a shot. After negotiate you can follow her to her room upstairs or you can bring her out to your hotel. Over night , please negotiate seperately.

PQ_TD

lusty21
06-03-2004, 09:58 AM
Hi Guys

I am currently in Shanghai. I recently know some girls from a barber shops and inviting them for a singaing session near their work place this coming Mon. Since, I am all by myself would like to ask some Bro from Sin to join me. Pls I am not pimping, just like some company since I will be stationing in China for a while. You can contact me at [email protected]

forbidden98
06-03-2004, 10:08 PM
When u in shanghai, avoid Girls Touts in Nanjing road. They will ask u to join them to disco or KTV. When the bill come, it cost u a bomb. The last time I gunna cheated RMB1,500 (about S$300) in the KTV. So brothers there...BEWARE OF GIRL TOUTS!

I informed here about the girl tout hp : 13701765217 (Jing Jing)
not pretty, thin and short. But her friend is acceptable.

If u are interested, u can call contact her to rip her if u want to. U may set an ambush to fuck her FOC to revenge for Singaporeans. Remember, bring her to a place of your own and not follow her to her place or any KTV she suggest.

iceage
07-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by forbidden98
When u in shanghai, avoid Girls Touts in Nanjing road. They will ask u to join them to disco or KTV. When the bill come, it cost u a bomb. The last time I gunna cheated RMB1,500 (about S$300) in the KTV. So brothers there...BEWARE OF GIRL TOUTS!

I informed here about the girl tout hp : 13701765217 (Jing Jing)
not pretty, thin and short. But her friend is acceptable.

If u are interested, u can call contact her to rip her if u want to. U may set an ambush to fuck her FOC to revenge for Singaporeans. Remember, bring her to a place of your own and not follow her to her place or any KTV she suggest.

There are many of these gals operating in Nanjing BuXingJie ²½ÐнÖ. They will come up to you to ask for time, direction, etc and then ask to join you. Then they will ask you to rest somewhere to have a drink. Just insist NO and they will leave you alone.

absolut
09-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Went to this HC on one of my trip to Shanghai based on report from here. Went on a Sunday evening, only me and my Boss there in the whole plc!
Like bro here said, very nice decor and ambience compared to Xin Huai Hai. Even the tv room is individual for 2 persons.
When time to go for 'massage' was led to more dim corridors with individual rooms, the masseuse waiting inside. For those who expect a SWT pls forget it. Most are experienced masseuse who do 'special'. So if you in for a good massage this is the place.
BIGGEST surprise came when time to settle bill. Thought was 649RMB like a bro here said. But they added 400RMB tip to the bill which was almost 988RMB!!! Think maybe they saw my Boss an Indian that's why decided to bring out their "sharp knives'.
I was shocked to say the least but decided against protesting as my Boss was there and we were the only ones in the Sauna with many male attendants. Paid up and apologised profusely to my Boss.
So if any of you decide to visit, best beware of all these hidden charges that they add in themselves to the final bill. I should have asked them to declare charges upfront.

mars883
10-03-2004, 02:35 AM
bro absolut,

sorry if i sound abit offensive. WTF do you bring yr boss there ? Worse still, he's an indian. Frankly, some places are meant strictly for us local chinese s'porean to cheong. Reason why some places starts to charge higher and higher is because people like yr boss or some ang mo decide to "throw" money, thus pushing up the prices.

This goes to all other bros as well....please before trying to please yr boss on how well you know those cheong places, spare a thought for all other bros....if not, sooner or later, one by one those good places will turn bad.

Just my personal view....

hotrod751
11-03-2004, 12:27 PM
hey bro,
u can also try Sports Hotel (on Nan Dan Road, junction of Cao Xi Bei Road), 5th Floor. Same thingy as per u mentioned on LaLa KTV, No mamasan and all the gals r available for 'take-away' order.
Have fun bro!
Cheers.
Regards,

Hi SGPshanghai69,

1st of all. my kudos to you and your fellow veterans.
hv being reading this thread backwards, lots of invaluable infor. but most of all, the warmth of sharing could be felt. its not like other thread that's rather cold ambience.

i would certainly post my FRs and carry on the good work.
though my trips to china is not predictable, my attitude would still be to share and make friends.

I would have send a pm to you on SH infor, i think i will con't on reading before asking for more.
however, there's this one that i couldn't find in the thread.

regarding to sports hotel, Would you know what would be the cost for a visit there and 'take away'?

once again... kudos to all the veterans, me small soldier signing off...

FrancineD
11-03-2004, 07:51 PM
am in shanghai now, staying pudong area. any bro nearby?
pudong area not as good as puxi (or pussy, hahahaha).

forbidden98
14-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by iceage
There are many of these gals operating in Nanjing BuXingJie ²½ÐнÖ. They will come up to you to ask for time, direction, etc and then ask to join you. Then they will ask you to rest somewhere to have a drink. Just insist NO and they will leave you alone.

So have you got experience with those girls yet? Got cheater before?

bbsam
14-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by absolut
Xin Huai Hai
After reading the invaluable info in this thread finally got a chance to visit Shanghai for a night. Since it was a Sunday I decided to visit the "massage parlour" at Xin Huai Hai.
The walls are thin I can say that much, the other rm had a girl who was moaning from the moment I stepped into the room till I was done with no.65.

This place is pretty old. Business is probably too good that they are using small worker room for biz as well. All the "audio noise" gives prelim turn-ons ....

bbsam
14-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by hotrod751
regarding to sports hotel, Would you know what would be the cost for a visit there and 'take away'?

If remember correctly, room should be from 300-500 rmb, girls tips should be usual 300rmb. Take-away (to be highlighted upfront) probably varies, but should include their sitting fee... can range from 800-1600rmb.

DumbAss
14-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by hotrod751
Hi SGPshanghai69,

1st of all. my kudos to you and your fellow veterans.
hv being reading this thread backwards, lots of invaluable infor. but most of all, the warmth of sharing could be felt. its not like other thread that's rather cold ambience.

i would certainly post my FRs and carry on the good work.
though my trips to china is not predictable, my attitude would still be to share and make friends.

I would have send a pm to you on SH infor, i think i will con't on reading before asking for more.
however, there's this one that i couldn't find in the thread.

once again... kudos to all the veterans, me small soldier signing off...
As far as sports hotel is concern, you need to be there real early to get the catch of your kind. Make sure you are there by 9pm or you will be getting leftovers.
Tips are at RMB300 max
Take away not more than RMB1000 for short time. Including tips.
The better ones not more than RMB1500.
We always get the ones not more than RMB1000 inclusive of tips.
Again, we were regulars back then.
SHA night life is still a little on the high side.
Hope these info is sufficient.
Cheers and happy Cheonging!

SGPshanghai69
05-04-2004, 02:39 PM
As far as sports hotel is concern, you need to be there real early to get the catch of your kind. Make sure you are there by 9pm or you will be getting leftovers.
Tips are at RMB300 max
Take away not more than RMB1000 for short time. Including tips.
The better ones not more than RMB1500.
We always get the ones not more than RMB1000 inclusive of tips.
Again, we were regulars back then.
SHA night life is still a little on the high side.
Hope these info is sufficient.
Cheers and happy Cheonging!

Dear Bro Shagman69 & all bros,
With the leadership of our Bro Jans766 & his gang recently in Shanghai, I was invited to join them at a new joint along Heng Shan Road, located within Heng Shan Hotel (2nd Floor). Pls take note that the main entrance is from the side of the hotel along Heng Shan Road, not the hotel main entrance.

Upon reaching there, I saw Bro Jans766 & gang were literally "all over the shop" or should I say 'all the over the gals' with the gals bras lying here & there on the sofas. Didn't do much that night for me as I went late but was told that this place is as happening as Sports hotel or even 'wilder & better'...right bro Jans766? Correct me if I'm wrong pls bro.....but from what I saw u did to the gals, hhmmm........u must be having fun la!

Not sure about the damages as I mentioned I went there late and I didn't ask for a gal as well on top of which we left the place half an hour later so me too not sure what kinda damages in total...
Hope this info will be useful to other bros here...

Chers to all bros....
Regards,

reloaded
05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
To all brothers

I willbe staying at the Shanghai Sheraton Grand Tai Ping yang hotel
Got massage facilities. Not sure whether they provide special. If not, what is the nearest place for all the HC and KTVs?

Thanks all

SGPshanghai69
06-04-2004, 12:25 PM
To all brothers

I willbe staying at the Shanghai Sheraton Grand Tai Ping yang hotel
Got massage facilities. Not sure whether they provide special. If not, what is the nearest place for all the HC and KTVs?

Thanks all

Dear Bro Reloaded,
Where u r staying might have 'special services'.....perhaps u can check it out by calling the Massage Center equesting for Room Service, should they say they do provide Room Service Massage, then definitely they have it la! Pretty standard protocol here in China for that....

As with regards to any HCs or 'Hip Hot' KTVs around your area, u can always read thru all threads here provided or alternatively take a stroll along Xian Xia Road (The renowed Red Light District of Shangai) where lots of KTVs joints to your choice......
Have fun!
Cheers.

PuTonRen
06-04-2004, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69]

No interest in calling gals anymore, bored of KTVs. Prefer hanging out with friends and playing Big 2.

Bro Jans,

I note with amusement, and I concur that you have lost interest in calling girls anymore. I feel the same. The process of Choosing-Singing-Talking about anything - Asking her to go back with you and negotiation price - Go back - Do her - Pay her - Say bye bye to her, is now damn boring. I am in China about half of my time, and traveling to many places. What I do now in the evening is mostly reading novels and watch TV.

For me, it could just be the age. No longer young!!

With best regards

Becoming an even simpler man

DumbAss
06-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Bro Jans,

I note with amusement, and I concur that you have lost interest in calling girls anymore. I feel the same. The process of Choosing-Singing-Talking about anything - Asking her to go back with you and negotiation price - Go back - Do her - Pay her - Say bye bye to her, is now damn boring. I am in China about half of my time, and traveling to many places. What I do now in the evening is mostly reading novels and watch TV.

With best regards

Long time no see Bro PuTonRen. Maybe next time, we should just go out for some quiet drinks and smoking your tobacco.

Looksee
07-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Bro Jans,

With best regards

Bro

You forget one more thing.........cooking bak ku teh!!! The best!!!

regards

Sinoview
07-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Bro Jans,

Wow...what a change ??? I think our lifestyle it's like a cycle, varies according to times, company and social needs. At times we are hot at certain "things" but cool down after a period....but not too long after we will be back at it again....... "A leopard can never change it's spots."

Nowadays, me too have cool down a lot on all ktv and HC activities, only go when need to entertain....but it's for a different reason. Not sure if it is my new found gf who is after my back whenever i go such places........I really don't know... I just lost interest in such places.

I will in Shanghai this month, let's see if I can like you reading novels in hotel room. I like to do it man....

Hee....heee.....

Ascott
07-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Bro. PuTonRen,

Didn't know that you were in China all these time. Anyway, I totally agreed with you and Bro. Jans that KTV or actually, the night life at SHA is getting bored. But looking at the thread, there are so many newbies heading here. Could it be the 'back wave overlapping the front wave' as in Cantonese?
I went to Shenzhen and DongGuan for golf and R&R recently and it was so much fun as compared to SHA not to mention the price!

It's milk-tea time for me in SHA!

PuTonRen
07-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Bro

You forget one more thing.........cooking bak ku teh!!! The best!!!

regards

But need to stay in Service Apartment. Kind of miss the fun when we were together in Shanghai with the two ladies in the same apartment. Cooking will soon become my past-time in Shanghai.

Want to go again??

Becoming a even Simple Man and a Newbie

PuTonRen
07-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Bro. PuTonRen,

Didn't know that you were in China all these time. Anyway, I totally agreed with you and Bro. Jans that KTV or actually, the night life at SHA is getting bored. But looking at the thread, there are so many newbies heading here. Could it be the 'back wave overlapping the front wave' as in Cantonese?
I went to Shenzhen and DongGuan for golf and R&R recently and it was so much fun as compared to SHA not to mention the price!

It's milk-tea time for me in SHA!

Yes, there are a lot of newbies who heard so much about Shanghai from the old birds here. They would have their share of fun, and should I say, for some, sorrows!

I prefer DongGuan, I have been there a few times, and you can always find gems there. Had one from Harbin who was about to go to Singapore. Damn friendly to me for the obvious reason. She gave me a night full of funs and on later nights, more funs.

Hope to meet you in Shanghai soon.

A reborn newbie

tsuyoyi
08-04-2004, 08:36 AM
Bro jans766, Ascott, sinoview, shagman69 etc etc,

Since so many so-called newbies have gotten so much info from the thread, isn't it time for the oldies to have a get-togther if time permits? No doubt the "back wave overlap the front wave", we oldies must still maintain our communication and talk-cock once in a while. I suppose the best place would be in Shanghai? If it so happens that all of us can concur in SHA at the same time, it would be perfect!

"Reborn" PuTonRen,
Remember our upcoming date in SHA!

Cheers and see you all soon!

SGPshanghai69
08-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Bro Jans,

With best regards

Dear Bro Putonren, Bro Jans766 & all other Shanghai Alumni bros,
My greatest similiar sentiments on what Bro Putonren & Jans766 said on getting real bored with the KTVs scene here, it's blood the same everywhere. U been to 1, u been to all la! Which is why I rather have 'cows' than spending that kinda of $$ on those 'gold-digging' gals at KTVs...after 3+ years here in Shanghai, I would be bold enough to say that I've been there & done all la....'sian' already!! Rather stay home wit either of my 'cow' to watch DVDs or going pubbing with kakis or going to the golf driving range.....worst comes to worst back in the office to slog.....life here is indeed getting more & more boring....but yet economical though....

By the way, Bro Putonren, so u r back in SGP not in France? So when will u be here in Shanghai? Looking forward to catching u up here la....
I'll be back in SGP on 11 April this Sunday I hope if my project matters permit me to leave la...

Cheers to all bros.
Regards,

Sinoview
08-04-2004, 02:25 PM

Since so many so-called newbies have gotten so much info from the thread, isn't it time for the oldies to have a get-togther if time permits? No doubt the "back wave overlap the front wave", we oldies must still maintain our communication and talk-cock once in a while. I suppose the best place would be in Shanghai? If it so happens that all of us can concur in SHA at the same time, it would be perfect!

"Reborn" PuTonRen,

I will be in SH for the coming Cebit show to be held on the last week of this month. Planned to be in SH between the 24 to 27 Apr.. As usually I will staying in Ascot-Somerset. Were you and your SH gang in town for some gathering ???

Understand S69 will probably be in GZ by then...

Many thanks

PuTonRen
08-04-2004, 03:10 PM

"Reborn" PuTonRen,

Hi, Bro Tsuyoyi,

Are you really that old? I know your exact age okay! You still can cheong. About our date in Shanghai, I suppose, this time, we shall go for dinner, followed by coffee, and then go home and read novels, right.

Ha Ha

Reborn Newbie

tsuyoyi
08-04-2004, 11:42 PM
I will be in SH for the coming Cebit show to be held on the last week of this month. Planned to be in SH between the 24 to 27 Apr.. As usually I will staying in Ascot-Somerset. Were you and your SH gang in town for some gathering ???

Many thanks

Bro Sinoview and all bros,
I'll be in Shanghai from 16 till 22 Apr. Most welcome any oldies to catch up for chitchat, coffee and novels. Juz let me know......

"Reborn" Simple Man,
Better get your ass here fast! Otherwise, I'll be damned bored reading novels alone!

Cheers!

shangkuan
09-04-2004, 12:40 AM

Many thanks

bro Sinoview,
I will also be in SHA for the Cebit show and coincidently am likely to also stay at Ascot-Somerset.

bro tsuyoyi - too bad you will not be there by then. Anything u want me to bring for sweet sammi ?

tsuyoyi
10-04-2004, 12:40 PM
bro Sinoview,
I will also be in SHA for the Cebit show and coincidently am likely to also stay at Ascot-Somerset.

bro tsuyoyi - too bad you will not be there by then. Anything u want me to bring for sweet sammi ?

Bro,

Long time no see!
No worries! I dun have any stuff for sweet sammi anyway!
Thanks!
Remember : ENJOY YOUR TRIP AND BONK THE BEST OF IT!
Remember to post ur FR!

marcomanisback
11-04-2004, 05:38 PM
bro Sinoview,

Yo Bro Shangkuan! Hows it going? What are the dates you will be in SHA? I will be there 27/4-2/5 - but will be travelling to other parts of the Mainland in between. My ex-cow opened a pub in XinTianTi - we should go check it out! Let me know!

marcomanisback
11-04-2004, 05:58 PM
I'll be in Shanghai from 16 till 22 Apr. Most welcome any oldies to catch up for chitchat, coffee and novels. Juz let me know......

"Reborn" Simple Man,
Better get your ass here fast! Otherwise, I'll be damned bored reading novels alone!

Cheers!

Young Turk & Bro "Born Again" PuTongRen:

Given that you guys will (yet again) get to read the many interesting novels before me (heard that the Dapu Lu joint has added many fresh new chapters!), kindly debrief yours truly when we meet again at our base camp - before I myself head back that direction. Have not been back in a while and hence my literacy skills have taken a beating. Enjoy and have a safe trip!

Marco

Frankieman12
11-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Hi Bros,
I will be going in Shanghai from 13/Apr to 17/Apr and staying in Hilton Hotel.
From the recent thread, besides Xian Xia Road, is there any other
place to chiong? And what is the price?
Any recomendation?
Pls advise.
Thank you,
Frankie.

shangkuan
12-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Yo Bro Shangkuan! Hows it going? What are the dates you will be in SHA? I will be there 27/4-2/5 - but will be travelling to other parts of the Mainland in between. My ex-cow opened a pub in XinTianTi - we should go check it out! Let me know!

Yo Bro Marcoman, welcome back after a long absence. Good to see you the other day and I will be in SHA from 24-29 April. Will be attending the CeBit Show and of course, take the opportunity to hang around. Our dates do coincide and I will be more than happy to go to the pub at XinTianDi or anywhere your heart desires with you. You have my mobile so please call me when you land. We can dine, wine & have a good time.

Sinoview
12-04-2004, 11:55 AM
bro Sinoview,

May be we can meet for a kopi if the timing is right. I need to confirm the arrival dates of some business associates before finalising my schedule to SH...Keep in touch.

Sinoview
12-04-2004, 11:56 AM

"Reborn" Simple Man,

Cheers!

Looks like I will missed you in SH this time...Anyway, enjoy yr stay.....

reloaded
12-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Looks like I will be staying at the Westin in Shang hai afterall..so any brothers know whether the health club there offers any special? doubt so...for a 5 star hotel...but keeping my hopes alive

Looksee
12-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Young Turk & Bro "Born Again" PuTongRen:

Given that you guys will (yet again) get to read the many interesting novels before me (heard that the Dapu Lu joint has added many fresh new chapters!), kindly debrief yours truly when we meet again at our base camp - before I myself head back that direction. Have not been back in a while and hence my literacy skills have taken a beating. Enjoy and have a safe trip!

Marco

Hi Bro

Welcome back!! Like your new nick, man!!

See you tomorrow at you know where...........

regards

tsuyoyi
12-04-2004, 04:35 PM

marcoman,
Finally u r bk in the scene! Welcome once again!
Juz touched down in OEK, already feeling horny already! Going for my 1st lay later in the evening.....

Regarding your ex-cow's joint, it is called China-In and it is located right opposite Ascott Somerset, instead of XinTianDi. Nice environment and "ladies" as well!

Too bad I 'll not be ale to join you then. Anyway, I'll be there a week earlier than you!

CHeers and enjoy tomorrow (at you-know-where!)!

tsuyoyi
12-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Looks like I will be staying at the Westin in Shang hai afterall..so any brothers know whether the health club there offers any special? doubt so...for a 5 star hotel...but keeping my hopes alive

Bro reloaded,

Bad luck! The health club in Westin is actually Banyan Spa. If you are familiar with this spa, there is no hanky panky and it is a very upmarket spa.
If you are looking for a health joint, please browse through the earlier postings for FRs and tips.

Good that you are staying in Westin as it is one of the poshest hotel to stay. However, you may encounter problems if you intend to bring gals back to your room at nite. It will all depends on your luck, timing and how you/your gal behaves when you walk in pass the lobby. I encountered problems when I stayed at the hotel when it just opened 2 years ago as they were quite strict. Now? It all depends on the abpvementioned factors. Most of the staff there at Westin Shanghai know me very well and nowadays, they would just leave me alone when I do bring gals back.
If you intend to stay at Westin long-term, I suggest yon can "grease" the staff there a little so that they will know how to "take care" of you. I do that all the time and that is why till now, they always remember and address me by my name the moment I step in.

Cheers!

tsuyoyi
12-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Hi Bro

Welcome back!! Like your new nick, man!!

See you tomorrow at you know where...........

regards

Bro LookSee,
Wah....so fast you beh tahan already....must go back to base camp huh?
KNN, I not around to join in.....Urrgh! Remember to "kill" one for me!
Me also trying hard to look for fresh stock here in PEK! Good luck to me!

Send my regards to the rest who will be there tomorrow!
Cheers!

BTW, you better watch yourself tomorrow as S..... L. will be there tomorrow and she will definitely snook you! Good luck!

Looksee
12-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Bro LookSee,
Wah....so fast you beh tahan already....must go back to base camp huh?
KNN, I not around to join in.....Urrgh! Remember to "kill" one for me!
Me also trying hard to look for fresh stock here in PEK! Good luck to me!

Send my regards to the rest who will be there tomorrow!
Cheers!

BTW, you better watch yourself tomorrow as S..... L. will be there tomorrow and she will definitely snook you! Good luck!

Bro

How's the weather in Beijing? Hope that u have a "fruitful" trip.

Don't remind me of S....L, am trying to avoid her. Maybe disguise myself tomorrow. Headcount for tomorrow nite stands at 5, will be in our regular room. Looking forward to catch up with Putonren.

regards

spyoscope
14-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Yo Bros in SHA,

Very soon, I'll be moving from a SG Cheongster to a SHA Cheongster... Just accepted a new job to be stationed in SHA.

Just a bit about myself... I prefers HC/spa to KTVs for R&R. Sometimes, a good relaxing tui na session is good, but other times, when a bit naughty, want some action with pretty girls... :p

For HC preferences, I like those with the works - jacuzzi, hot pool, steam/sauna, tv rooms, etc, etc, etc... I prefer young pretty gals who can give good massage, and hanky panky. Very importantly, I don't do FJ. HJ, BM/BJ, BBBJ, etc... are ok, just stop at shoving the rod it. ;)

Well, eager for some new experiences in a new place. Hope to "bum" into some of you lao jiao SHA cheongsters.

BTW, anyone heard of Hai Kuo Tian Kong? My friends told me that the gals in this massage place wears short mini-skirts. But, not sure if they offer special services?

marcomanisback
15-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Yo Bro Marcoman, welcome back after a long absence. Good to see you the other day and I will be in SHA from 24-29 April. Will be attending the CeBit Show and of course, take the opportunity to hang around. Our dates do coincide and I will be more than happy to go to the pub at XinTianDi or anywhere your heart desires with you. You have my mobile so please call me when you land. We can dine, wine & have a good time.

Hey Bro Shangkuan! Thanks for your note - its good to be back! As for SHA, unfortunately I will only arrive on 30/4 as I will be on transit on 27/4 - any chance of you extending your stay for another night? If not no worries, I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to party again there sometime in the near future. Notwithstanding, I will call you to chat further. Cheers, Marco

marcomanisback
15-04-2004, 08:45 PM
marcoman,
Finally u r bk in the scene! Welcome once again!
Juz touched down in OEK, already feeling horny already! Going for my 1st lay later in the evening.....Regarding your ex-cow's joint, it is called China-In and it is located right opposite Ascott Somerset, instead of XinTianDi. Nice environment and "ladies" as well! Too bad I 'll not be ale to join you then. Anyway, I'll be there a week earlier than you! CHeers and enjoy tomorrow (at you-know-where!)!

Young Turk-San! I'm thrilled to hear of your exploits and catch from Tianjin's largest KTV last night - your smses sure got me going.......which begs the question:did this particular novel dry up the ink well?? If it did then I'm on the next plane up there!! Forgot to ask you how was Dragonball HC in Beijing? Anyway, if you do visit my ex-cow's pub in Shanghai, pls let her know that I'll be there in 2 weeks time - hope I will have enough ink left to continue with this lovely novel - provided she allows me or maybe she'll give me the boote! Cheers, Marco

PS. You did not miss much at base-camp earlier this week. The novels were a whole lot better the week before when Bro Handsome, you and me were there - thats what Bro Handsome and myself keep telling Bro Looksee! Laters!

Sinoview
16-04-2004, 01:27 PM
marcoman,
Regarding your ex-cow's joint, it is called China-In and it is located right opposite Ascott Somerset, instead of XinTianDi. Nice environment and "ladies" as well!
!)!

Is it a totally new joint ??? I stayed in Ascott-Somerset whenever I am in SH. Didn't know there is a pub opposite the service apartment. This pub will come in handy if we just need to find a water hole for some drink nearby....

Can you kindly let us know the exact location and tell us the operandi of the pub and "ladies" ???

Many thanks.....

marcomanisback
18-04-2004, 11:27 AM
Is it a totally new joint ??? I stayed in Ascott-Somerset whenever I am in SH. Didn't know there is a pub opposite the service apartment. This pub will come in handy if we just need to find a water hole for some drink nearby....

Can you kindly let us know the exact location and tell us the operandi of the pub and "ladies" ???

Many thanks.....

Bro Sinoview:

I will be in SHA on 30/4 and will be dropping by that joint with a friend or two - if you are in SHA then, why not we head down there together? If its boring, then we can zip off to where there's more action!

Cheers, Marco

PS. Hows the action at 97 (Fuxing Park) these days?

nuoyah
18-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Besides the KTVs, can anyone recommend a happening place where you can have a drink, watch singers & dance performances while you ogle at the female bartenders ? Some places also have these girls who will play dice with you as you sip your drink. Any good recommendations ?

Sinoview
19-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Bro Sinoview:

I will be in SHA on 30/4 and will be dropping by that joint with a friend or two - if you are in SHA then, why not we head down there together? If its boring, then we can zip off to where there's more action!

Cheers, Marco

PS. Hows the action at 97 (Fuxing Park) these days?

I like to but by the 30th, I will probably in BJ or back to Sland liao... I want to get out of China before the start of their "golden week".....by then everybody is on holiday and good places are packed like sadine..... We meet another time loh.....

fastbud
19-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Besides the KTVs, can anyone recommend a happening place where you can have a drink, watch singers & dance performances while you ogle at the female bartenders ? Some places also have these girls who will play dice with you as you sip your drink. Any good recommendations ?

Xin Tintiandi just around the corner from Huang Pi Nan Lu station is a good place to go several bars / resturants some with shows expensive place for Shanghai because it is one of the main Expat hangouts but cool ogle the women.

Also Hengshan Road in Xihui District is a cool place with lots of Cafe and restaurants very European and is a haunt for lovers !

SGPshanghai69
19-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Yo Bros in SHA,

Very soon, I'll be moving from a SG Cheongster to a SHA Cheongster... Just accepted a new job to be stationed in SHA.

Just a bit about myself... I prefers HC/spa to KTVs for R&R. Sometimes, a good relaxing tui na session is good, but other times, when a bit naughty, want some action with pretty girls... :p

For HC preferences, I like those with the works - jacuzzi, hot pool, steam/sauna, tv rooms, etc, etc, etc... I prefer young pretty gals who can give good massage, and hanky panky. Very importantly, I don't do FJ. HJ, BM/BJ, BBBJ, etc... are ok, just stop at shoving the rod it. ;)

Well, eager for some new experiences in a new place. Hope to "bum" into some of you lao jiao SHA cheongsters.

BTW, anyone heard of Hai Kuo Tian Kong? My friends told me that the gals in this massage place wears short mini-skirts. But, not sure if they offer special services?

A warm welcome to u...
Be prepared that life here in Shanghai is not as 'wonderful' as u think it is...always expect the unexpected in China....in particular the Shanghainese gals here....

With reagrds to your question on 'Hai Kuo Tian Kong' the joint is for both men & women healthy spa place....no hanky panky la...the gals r infact wearing short with skirts fron, not mini-skirts so dun pi so high hopes on anything else la lit' bro....

Fee free to PM if u need any further info otherwise browse thru this threads & u will alot of valuable info here by all bros...
Have fun!
Regards,

tokyoboy
21-04-2004, 12:14 AM
hi fellow bros. i've been living in SHA for over a month now. wondering if u guys can share advice on good KTVs to go to by yourself.  i've got burned and paid expensive lessons going into a few KTVs by myself already. i think i have a sign on my head that says rip me off. i think going to KTVs by yourself must be a bad idea.

all i look for is a place to relax after a really long day at work, eat some snacks, drink some beers, sing a bit, chat with some female company, then go home. i don't mind paying a reasonable price but hate getting ripped off. last time i barely left a place (alive) with about 3000 rmb less in my wallet.

thanks in advance for advice.

fastbud
21-04-2004, 01:49 AM
hi fellow bros. i've been living in SHA for over a month now. wondering if u guys can share advice on good KTVs to go to by yourself.  i've got burned and paid expensive lessons going into a few KTVs by myself already. i think i have a sign on my head that says rip me off. i think going to KTVs by yourself must be a bad idea.

all i look for is a place to relax after a really long day at work, eat some snacks, drink some beers, sing a bit, chat with some female company, then go home. i don't mind paying a reasonable price but hate getting ripped off. last time i barely left a place (alive) with about 3000 rmb less in my wallet.

I have been coming and going to Shanghai for a long time and never found a KTV I felt comfortable in, always feel presured and the couple of times I have done it I have walked out within the hour feeling pissed off.

Now I hang out in some of the Bars always can pick up if I want to just have to watch for the pay me for talking to you trick

Below is a list of some them

http://www.restaurants.com/Bar/WBarCity.asp?Country=CN&City=Shanghai

I normally stay out of the city centre a station away from the statium next to the expo center and there are a couple of local bars there where I don't get harassed can have a drink and can 50% of the time get of with the local bar maid. and if I want a fuck then the hotel sauns in the Evergreen hotel and TainLin hotel both give you a good session and you get the whole spa works as well for a total damage of around 700 to 800 RMB

regak2001
21-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Went to one pub along Hung San Lu yesterday with a few friends and was "approached" by some gals.

So each of us to 1 gal each and bought them drinks, some light hugging and holding hands only.
Tips is 300rmb per gal, and have to pay for their drinks some more.

One of my friend wanted to take 1 back home but they say they don't do it.

Any one have experience for "take home" with these gals in pubs?

I'm looking at budget of 1,000rmb or below for stay over.......

Thanks.

gzplayer
21-04-2004, 11:19 AM

I can recommend you a good and cosy place, somewhere in 凯旋北路 (Kai Xuan Bei Lu). I can guarantee you will not get rip off, as I am familiar with the MaMee. PM me if you are interested.

Looksee
23-04-2004, 03:14 PM
2HDYR/Pii Chai/metalbaby,

Fuck you all understand. You can gang up but let's see who's the last one standing. Bring it on motherfuckers.

Bro

Why u post the same message over so many threads?

dougfu12
25-04-2004, 11:25 AM
as with all pool, there is always black fish. we can live with it or get the fisherman to bring it to the table.

collin_23
25-04-2004, 11:37 AM
War lah. Don't get caught in it. Take cover!!!

Cheers

Bro

Why u post the same message over so many threads?

forbidden98
25-04-2004, 10:59 PM
The only fuck shop which I know of in Shanghai is the 'Xin Huai Hai' Massage center. The price for whole package is about RMB700.00 including tips. Has anyone went there lately? The last time I went was in June 2003

mars883
26-04-2004, 10:50 AM
All bros,

Just completed my rounds from in China (from North to South) and would like to share some of my views, and of course some market update !!! hehe

Tianjin - Gals charge around RMB500 for 1 shot and 800 from whole nite. Been to a KTV name "Jin Bi Hwei Huang". Gals plentiful, but not all can ta pau. Also, heard from other gals that the KTV in Tainjin Renaissance is quite happening....any bros been there ?

Beijing - as usual, many gals hanging around Hard Rock Cafe. Initally there will be just few gals soliciting for biz. But once you showed interest, suddenly, out of nowhere, many gals will jump out from the cars park nearby. In fact, some are real gem. Maybe next time I will try.

Shanghai - been to a Japanese KTV (no choice, coz my agent is a jap). Surprisingly, the gals are damn good as well. Furthermore, they seems to be more friendly towards us (chinese, I mean). Maybe because, many had enough of rough treatment from the Jap. So, it's quite happening...recommended to try....
Price-wise, same as compared to major KTV (but cheaper than "tian shang ren jian"). Meaning 1 shot RMB1000 and overnite RMB1800. But trust me, the quality is same as like in "tian shang ren jian".

Shenzhen - stayed and went to the KTV in Felicity Hotel. KTV name is Lucky. But contrary to the name, we are not so lucky. Gals are just so-so. Price also not so cheap. Initially wanted to go "Las Vegas" KTV but too late.

Darknites
26-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Hi guys,

Was actually following this thread for a while as I was heading SH.. thinking of a chance to meet up with our friends here over SH but decided against it as time was short and everyone has their own committment.

Anway, I was put up at Sports Hotel (which I only get to know when I was there) by my company. Was a little excited when I hear the name as I remember briefly that I read this name somewhere in this thread. But was this trip was for work, did not have much time till the last day... so tried out the massage with a collegue.

Spa facilities in the Hotel was super small. one small jacuzii tub, one small steam room and a small suana room, all for a max of 2 person. Luckily, we are only 2, so we spent some time in these lousy facilities chatting about business. Finally, time for massage. As we have not chiong together, I thought forget it and asked to be in the same room. Damn.. when the girls came in I regretted immediately. These girls were good! Both were young, slim and pretty. They had uniform on which was a tight fitting red t-shirt and white mini-skirts. See already immediately hard-on liao. My friend has no. 15 (Xun Hong) while I had no. 10 (Xiao Juan). My friend was shy, and he hardly chatted throughout the session. I was the main person chatting and flirting with both girls.. Both have equally good figures in my opinion, 15 is more outgoing and teases more, while 10 is slightly prettier, but also more soft spoken..

When the hour is comming to an end, both girls asked us to extend time.. but we could not (even if we wanted) as we had a dinner appointment shortly. So, instead, they tried to ask for tips... after discussing with my friend in English on how much to give, we decided on RMB50. but the girls keep saying that's too little, saying they got to share with management and so on. Then my friend told me to decide and he when to change first. Haha.. so both girls had to try and convince me to put a higher tips.. Damn... this was the only time I had the change to start raba raba both girls as my friend was out of the room. So, spent a good 5-10 mins refusing them and they trying to up the tips, in the mean time both coming on me like those scene in the KTVs.. raba raba.. heavenly... in the end, decided to give them 100 each, haha.. the other of course at the expense of my friend.

Mentally, has decided if no findings that night, will definitely try and fish one of these. (- to be continued -) ;)

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
26-04-2004, 11:22 AM
After dinner, we (friend and I) wanted to go for a walk around SH, having been there before, decided to recommend Wai Tan or Shang Hai Tan.. and then Bu Xin Jie.. and then to Hard Rock for a drink. Problem is, I did not know how far these place was apart. We had a copy of the Tourist Map and it looked as if they are within walking distance. So, we actually walked from Wai Tan, then along Bu Xin Jie and headed for Hard Rock. Damn, it was nearly an hours walk when we came to where Hard Rock was supposed to be.

But to my surprise, cannot find Hard Rock? :confused: We walked a little further and decided against and asked a passerby where is Hard Rock. She said we had passed and had to walk back.. so we walked together since she was also heading that way. When we reached the supposed Hard Rock again, she was also surprised to find that it is actually closed down. No choice, we asked her for recommendation on where we could find another place such as HR, and she recomended Xin Dian Di.. we hailed a cab and headed there.

Once there.. lots of people, even on a weekday night. We walked around a little and decided to go back to the entrance where Star East (think operated by Jackie Chan) was as there seemed to be nice stage performance and good crowd. Man, was a disappointment. Most gals there were already with guys.. spent most of the time there chatting and no one approached us. In the end, 2 gals came, but seemed like they were linked to the pub and pleaded us to buy them drinks (they get commission from that). So, chatted with them a little and was able to raba raba some, but after their drinks, off they went.. to find other kills. By then, coming to 1 plus, and the pub closed at 1.30am... no more gals left, we had to head back empty handed. More like I had to head back empty handed as seems like my friend not really looking for a partner...

Disappointed... but nmind, I have backup! no 15 and no 10!

(to be continued)

Cheers,
Shadow

Looksee
26-04-2004, 11:28 AM
War lah. Don't get caught in it. Take cover!!!

Cheers

Thanks for the advise bro!

Ascott
26-04-2004, 12:09 PM
After dinner, we (friend and I) wanted to go for a walk around SH, having been there before, decided to recommend Wai Tan or Shang Hai Tan.. and then Bu Xin Jie.. and then to Hard Rock for a drink. Problem is, I did not know how far these place was apart. We had a copy of the Tourist Map and it looked as if they are within walking distance. So, we actually walked from Wai Tan, then along Bu Xin Jie and headed for Hard Rock. Damn, it was nearly an hours walk when we came to where Hard Rock was supposed to be.

But to my surprise, cannot find Hard Rock? :confused: We walked a little further and decided against and asked a passerby where is Hard Rock. She said we had passed and had to walk back.. so we walked together since she was also heading that way. When we reached the supposed Hard Rock again, she was also surprised to find that it is actually closed down. No choice, we asked her for recommendation on where we could find another place such as HR, and she recomended Xin Dian Di.. we hailed a cab and headed there.

Once there.. lots of people, even on a weekday night. We walked around a little and decided to go back to the entrance where Star East (think operated by Jackie Chan) was as there seemed to be nice stage performance and good crowd. Man, was a disappointment. Most gals there were already with guys.. spent most of the time there chatting and no one approached us. In the end, 2 gals came, but seemed like they were linked to the pub and pleaded us to buy them drinks (they get commission from that). So, chatted with them a little and was able to raba raba some, but after their drinks, off they went.. to find other kills. By then, coming to 1 plus, and the pub closed at 1.30am... no more gals left, we had to head back empty handed. More like I had to head back empty handed as seems like my friend not really looking for a partner...

Disappointed... but nmind, I have backup! no 15 and no 10!

(to be continued)

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro. Shadow,

There is a joint round the corner from Sports Hotel. Turn left from the hotel to the main road (Cao Xi Bei Lu) towards Xu Jia Hui junction. On your left is a round office biilding - SIIC. Walk towards the carpark is an annex building and at the 8th floor is Dong Fang Sauna (Oriental). Here you can get cat's bath plus BBBJ. Total damage is around RMB700plus. Same type of service as Shu Yi Xuan along Yaan Lu (near City Hotel).

Have fun !!
Ascott

tsuyoyi
26-04-2004, 05:46 PM

Many thanks.....

Bro Sinoview,

Sorry for the late reply as I just got back from a North-South trip from China yesterday! Damn tiring trip!

Anyway, the pub is directly opposite the Coffee Club in Ascott Somerset. The exact address is :
3F, No.68, Taicang Road.

Hope you catches this message in time before you return to SIN!

Darknites
26-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Bro. Shadow,

There is a joint round the corner from Sports Hotel. Turn left from the hotel to the main road (Cao Xi Bei Lu) towards Xu Jia Hui junction. On your left is a round office biilding - SIIC. Walk towards the carpark is an annex building and at the 8th floor is Dong Fang Sauna (Oriental). Here you can get cat's bath plus BBBJ. Total damage is around RMB700plus. Same type of service as Shu Yi Xuan along Yaan Lu (near City Hotel).

Have fun !!
Ascott

Wow, I have got to put that in my black "notebook" for future adventure in SH in future. Thanks for the information, will definitely be useful as I'm sure I will be back in SH sometime.

Anyway, back to my FR:

Since no fishes from the pub, got back hotel high (literally as drank quite a lot) and dry.. so called the massage centre and pondered a while on who to call... in the end, decided on no 15.. at this time of the night (2.30am), needed something wild rather than sweet and innocent... but she was out for supper.. asked how long do I have to wait and was told only 15 mins.. so I bathe and lie back on the bed to wait..

Damn, think after 30mins came the doorbell.. I was already half snoring when suddenly jerk up from the bed.. went to the door and saw xun hong in tight t-shirt and jeans... long hair let down with slight makeup.. ooo woo.. immediately woke up. When she saw me, she giggled and said, "oh, it's you!" then she surveyed the room like looking for someone else, then asked, "you did not call for xiao juan?".. I said no, cos i preferred her.. and both giggled.. anyway, started to raba raba and she asked if still need to massage, I said no need and asked for price straightaway. well, she actually asked for 2K inclusive of the housecall fee (which she said was 560) but i bargin down to 1.5k (so 1k was her take). Anyway, was not much in a mood of bargining cos it's quite late (3am) and still a little high and know that I got to wake up by 8am the next morning.

Hence, agreed on price and started to strip her... I was showered but she was not, but I could not care much at the moment... I was like a wild animal moving in on a cute white lamb.. going strong and rough at certain times and soft and gentle at others.. anyway, it was good, she was responsive and took initiative to be wild - like riding me and swinging her hair to and fro while on top.. changed quite a few positions, hell a lot of moanings, and were all sweaty before the final release...

unfortunately, it was really late and I am expected for work the next day.. else, sure ask her to stay back and go for another round... but after the release, became more sensible and concluded that I needed the sleep more than another screw.. so she showered in the room, we chatted a little more and she gave me her contact.. told her i will call her next time i'm in town.. and she said she will take leave to bring me out.. wah.. such gf treatment.. felt good and gave her extra 200... and she left happily and hugs and kisses.

Well, that's the end of my 1 day/night adventure in SH.. too bad too much work.. else, could spend my time better there... :p

Cheers,
Shadow

Cunt-Sucker
28-04-2004, 11:29 AM
The only fuck shop which I know of in Shanghai is the 'Xin Huai Hai' Massage center. The price for whole package is about RMB700.00 including tips. Has anyone went there lately? The last time I went was in June 2003

Yo! All Brothers!

I'm new to this site, but I've been reading all your "great" articles about the fun places in Shanghai! I've just tried out one last night, & am quite happy with the services there! It's a massage center at Cheng Huang Miao, full service package is only RMB694! Interested brothers can try out there! I had 817, but her boobs & looks a letdown. But BBBJ & FJ made up the disappointment! Haha!

SGPshanghai69
30-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Yo! All Brothers!

I'm new to this site, but I've been reading all your "great" articles about the fun places in Shanghai! I've just tried out one last night, & am quite happy with the services there! It's a massage center at Cheng Huang Miao, full service package is only RMB694! Interested brothers can try out there! I had 817, but her boobs & looks a letdown. But BBBJ & FJ made up the disappointment! Haha!

So u have treid the 1 that was mentioned here earlier eh bro? Good 4 u.....
Indeed tat this place the 'ch-bos' r nothing 2 exclaim about as compared 2 'New Huai Hai' Sauna Ctr.....only this place u been to is better in renovation tats all....
Cheers.
Rgds,

SGPshanghai69
30-04-2004, 01:43 PM

Hey Forbidden bro,
From what I've encounter so many times at 'New Huai Hai Sauna Ctr' the whole packg is only at RMB 540 nett. Of cuz if u decide 2 give more tips then it'll will be higher....
Hope u didn' get 'kutok' there for paying RMB 700 instead.....
Cheers.

Sinoview
30-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Bro Sinoview,

Sorry for the late reply as I just got back from a North-South trip from China yesterday! Damn tiring trip!

Anyway, the pub is directly opposite the Coffee Club in Ascott Somerset. The exact address is :
3F, No.68, Taicang Road.

Hope you catches this message in time before you return to SIN!

Aiya...too bad I missed yr posting.... Too busy didn't log-on till today.

Now in HK liao, returning to Sland tomorrow for family day- 1st May. Hee... hee.. Another time loh....

Anyway, from May i will be in our Shen Zhen office practically every month. Let's see how we can meet up. Do you go south ??? I got some very good fun lobang ????

You have a nice golden week in China....

Sinoview
30-04-2004, 02:47 PM
so she showered in the room, we chatted a little more and she gave me her contact.. told her i will call her next time i'm in town.. and she said she will take leave to bring me out.. wah.. such gf treatment.. felt good and gave her extra 200... and she left happily and hugs and kisses.

Well, that's the end of my 1 day/night adventure in SH.. too bad too much work.. else, could spend my time better there... :p

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro. you paid a total of 1700rmb you paid for a screw, she will think that you are in the class of Sim YongBung. She will surely take a month off when the next time you are in SH.....

With due respect, that's the most expensive screw from a HC gal in China I have heard so far. For you info a screw from a BBS gal in Sh is only 200rmb. They operate till the wee hour of dawn......

Darknites
30-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Bro. you paid a total of 1700rmb you paid for a screw, she will think that you are in the class of Sim YongBung. She will surely take a month off when the next time you are in SH.....

With due respect, that's the most expensive screw from a HC gal in China I have heard so far. For you info a screw from a BBS gal in Sh is only 200rmb. They operate till the wee hour of dawn......

No kidding??? I did not have much time going through all the FRs, only remembered that picking up gals in SH cost more than what it would have been in GZ. In this case, the gal was from the Hotel Sauna.. so I had no choice but to include the room service fee (which is a large portion).

Damn... if i'm in SH next time, got to find out where the BBS are.. 200rmb?? I could have had at least 8 shots with 8 diff gals!!

Anyway, was really there for business.. could hardly squeeze time out for "leisure".. got to get company to extend my stay next time.. or foot my own bill to CP for a week! hahah.. come back left bones!

Cheers,
Shadow

Sinoview
30-04-2004, 04:55 PM
No kidding??? I did not have much time going through all the FRs, only remembered that picking up gals in SH cost more than what it would have been in GZ. In this case, the gal was from the Hotel Sauna.. so I had no choice but to include the room service fee (which is a large portion).

Damn... if i'm in SH next time, got to find out where the BBS are.. 200rmb?? I could have had at least 8 shots with 8 diff gals!!

Anyway, was really there for business.. could hardly squeeze time out for "leisure".. got to get company to extend my stay next time.. or foot my own bill to CP for a week! hahah.. come back left bones!

Cheers,
Shadow

Ha..ha...no kidding.

For a screw from a BBS gal in Sh is 200rmb if it is in SZ or CP it's 150rmb.
To bring good class KTV gal out for overnight in SH is around 1000rmb, 800rmb in SZ or CP. Approx 50to 60% of that amount if it is only for a screw.

For a complete package in a proper suana in SH cost around 700rmb. In CP it's around 400rmb with 5 stars facilities and service.

Even in S'pore, the max we pay for a screw to a HC gal here is S$150.

Anyway, it's ok. Everyone got a first time.......just learn from it.

Cunt-Sucker
30-04-2004, 10:46 PM
So u have treid the 1 that was mentioned here earlier eh bro? Good 4 u.....
Indeed tat this place the 'ch-bos' r nothing 2 exclaim about as compared 2 'New Huai Hai' Sauna Ctr.....only this place u been to is better in renovation tats all....
Cheers.
Rgds,

Bro SGPshanghai69,

Yes, thanks to your recommendation, I'm glad that I tried that out during my trip to Shanghai. Don't always get chance to travel, so must learn to make full use of opportunity... :D

Hopefully, can get to travel again, then can get you guys to guide me around!

Cheers!

forbidden98
01-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Hey Forbidden bro,
From what I've encounter so many times at 'New Huai Hai Sauna Ctr' the whole packg is only at RMB 540 nett. Of cuz if u decide 2 give more tips then it'll will be higher....
Hope u didn' get 'kutok' there for paying RMB 700 instead.....
Cheers.

No lah...the girl gave me a good service, so i give her some tips....do you know other health centres similar to Xin Hua Huai type where there got such FJ services.

Sarscure
02-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Just transferred from Sin to Sha. Will be here for very long. New to the scene and need some orientation around here. anyone have a summary list available for reference? Will be useful.

golden
03-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Hi

have been reading some of the posting n GOD, this is very good and informative.
Will be in Shanghai pretty soon, could be next week.

just curious what's the room rate for Ascot Somerset Service apt.

By the way, any one heard of a new pub/disco called DNA set up by
a local. Heard it is near Fushin park but not sure of the exact loc.

rgds
golden

Ascott
04-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Bro. Golden,
Welcome to Shanghai. Many veteran brothers and newbies and veteran newbies are in town. Different brother has his own schedule, favourite joint, etc. So, contact them and enjoy their company.

Are you talking about Ascot Somerset at Pudong or Somerset Grand at PuXi near Huai Hai Lu or Somerset Xu Hui at JiaJiaoBang Lu ? Suggest you to stay at Somerset Grand where it is near many action place. Price is middle of the three at about USD90-100(?) incl. breakfast.

To all other brothers,
Your newbie brother will be in town soon for the opening of the you-know-what shopping mall.

;) ascott

Hi

have been reading some of the posting n GOD, this is very good and informative.
Will be in Shanghai pretty soon, could be next week.

By the way, any one heard of a new pub/disco called DNA set up by
a local. Heard it is near Fushin park but not sure of the exact loc.

rgds
golden

golden
04-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Thanks Bro Ascott,

probably in pudong. by the way, what's "opening of the you-know-what shopping mall" refer to? blur leh!

golden

Sinoview
05-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi

rgds
golden

Barring some special circumstances or event, I just love to stay the Ascot whenever I am in Shanghai. Comfortable large accomodation and yet reasonably priced. Somerset-Xui Hui is my favourite.

Go into asscot website below :

http://www.the-ascott.com/

Join in as a member...you will get member price.

Right now.... a two room apt @ Soomerset-Xui hui cost less then 800rmb. It's very good value in SH considering the space, the decor and the location.

Cheers

Sinoview
05-05-2004, 11:33 AM
New BJ Bar

This local friend brought me to this place, a BJ bar of sort.

First time so its quite an eye opener.

Sorry Bro SGP, no time to meet up, will be up again by 13th, so see ya.

Jan

Wow...something new bro., Please give more details.....

Like name of the Bar ??? The bar condusive for normal drinking or very run down type ??? 130rmb .... that's very good price..it's for drink or tip.

Cheers

Ascott
05-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks Bro Ascott,

probably in pudong. by the way, what's "opening of the you-know-what shopping mall" refer to? blur leh!

golden

Bro Golden,

If you want the action, suggest you to stay at Puxi side either at Somerset Grand or Somerset Xu Hui so that you need not have to travel all the way back to Pudong. Anyway, it's your call. Contact given by Bro. Sinoview.

Many brothers will be back to Shanghai after their May Day holidays including myself. Then, there is this grand ceremony of a new shopping mall at Shanghai which alot of us are involved, that we need to attend. Not appropiate to name that place here.

Ascott

Sinoview
06-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Its called a BJ Bar but I hardly noticed a drop of liquor within. The fluid offered is actually contributed by us instead.

Anyway its a hush hush place, u enter, u choose the girl, they retreat u to a really large but very dark room, clean u with wet wipes and then blow the daylights out till CIM.

Its on HeFei Rd at junction to HuangPi Nan Rd. Its a one way street anyway. Alight at the junction past HuangPi Nan Rd, on the right of street some 50m from junction, u will see a string of yellow lights leading into an alley on the right. Just follow and you are there.

RMB130, flat rate no tips to be paid at counter when u leave.

Enjoy

That sound very interesting.... I will want to try it on my next trip to SH.
Sorry bro, one more question. What's the age, quality and the choices available on the gals ?

Many thanks

cowgum
06-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Falangs in Deep Deep Pudong.

happen to be staying in PuDong this time at ChuanSha. It's really an inconveinent place to stay but my friend stays here, so bopian. I seriously do not know why anybody wans to go there without a reason. But anyways, there are a concerntration of Falangs between CS and the ZhangJiang GaoKe subway station. If you drp off from the station and take the Tang/Chuan line of bus in the direction of CS, you will come to a place after 15-20 mins and there are concentration of Falangs there. It's along the roadside, so you can miss them. There are some scattereed ones along the way also. Mpst of they are easily recognised as there all use the red lightings. Talk about being indiscreet!!

golden
06-05-2004, 11:28 PM
thanks bro ascott and bro sinoview.

i will be staying in pudong as office is located there.

bro ascott, i hve pm u. not sure if u got my msg

golden