PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

holein1
05-07-2011, 12:34 PM
in shanghai or any other places, if u not familiar please do not go
my friend went to a ktv joint and end up with a sgd2000 bill, just for one bottle
pm me should u need the contact for ktv. i know the mummy and she will give you half price discount
average spending about sgd300-600 for room only
cheers

bro, what bottle did your friend order? and can share the name of this ktv?

lexus88
05-07-2011, 12:40 PM
bro, what bottle did your friend order? and can share the name of this ktv?

name i dunno (never asked)
they happen to go in kind..
i think those normal chivas or wat lah.
its the girls who keep bringing in those small shots (we called ladies drinks)
they thought no charge, end up almost sgd2000
when they argue, they dun even allow my friend to go toilet
those gangster kind of ppl come in so they ll pay up
we read all these stories in forum, still my friend will kanna...
just be careful
we go out from hotel, girls will come chat with us asking us to buy coffee
i will cheeky replied that why dun we drink in my room? heehee
from what i read from forum, they will also bring u to a kopi house where each kopi will cost a bomb... heehee

try that massage place
damn solid....
i miss it... tarma is damn $@#$@#%@#% good.

PuTonRen
05-07-2011, 01:02 PM
just be careful
from what i read from forum, they will also bring u to a kopi house where each kopi will cost a bomb... heehee

try that massage place
damn solid....

Thank you for sharing. Another thing they would do before they show you the bill is that, the mummy would tell you that the bill must be settled in the room only. I had this experience when I was in Nanjing. Other than lady's drink, the gilrs keep bringing in packets of titbits, and they would open a new pack even before the previous pack still has more than half of the contents inside. Those titbits are very very expensive as well. My friends argued with the mummy, but after they saw four to five guys loitering outside the joint, they paid up.

PuTonRen
05-07-2011, 01:05 PM
yo dt, let the pu(ssy) bro do it for you... haha...i think the six words "谦受益,满招损“ come from the sentence "惟德动天, 无远勿届, 满招损, 谦受益, 时乃天道".

谦 means 谦虚 > humble/modest
受益 means to benefit/benefiting/receive/ in sammyboy lingo, cum

满 means 自满、自傲、骄傲 > proud/pride/full of oneself/ or in spore context, yaya papaya...
招 means brings about/attract/cause/invite/ or in spore context again, kena
损 means damage/loss/broken/ in spore context pic cha

so, if you put the six words together, in simple english, i think you can take it as Modesty brings benefits while pride leads to loss.

don't humtum me if i dont explain it correctly or clearly hor... haha, anyway, thanks to PTR for sharing these 6 words...very enlightening...

Bro holein1,

Very detailed explanation, indeed. Thank you, I also learnt a lot from your explanation.

Ahh Fatt
05-07-2011, 01:48 PM
yo dt, let the pu(ssy) bro do it for you... haha...i think the six words "谦受益,满招损“ come from the sentence "惟德动天, 无远勿届, 满招损, 谦受益, 时乃天道".

谦 means 谦虚 > humble/modest
受益 means to benefit/benefiting/receive/ in sammyboy lingo, cum

满 means 自满、自傲、骄傲 > proud/pride/full of oneself/ or in spore context, yaya papaya...
招 means brings about/attract/cause/invite/ or in spore context again, kena
损 means damage/loss/broken/ in spore context pic cha

so, if you put the six words together, in simple english, i think you can take it as Modesty brings benefits while pride leads to loss.

don't humtum me if i dont explain it correctly or clearly hor... haha, anyway, thanks to PTR for sharing these 6 words...very enlightening...

Thanks for the explaination for this Jialaowei... kekeke :D

holein1
05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
The six words simply means:

One will benefit for being humble, but complacent would bring about losses.

This is the closest I can get. Sorry if there is any inaccuracy.

My 2 cent worth

yoyo bro PTR, i like your “杨六郎辕门斩子” story...haha...the actual story really teaches one how to be an acting king - in such a short while, one learns how to 无中生有、满天过海、借尸还魂、反客为主、笑里藏刀、暗度陈仓、苦肉计、连环计, etc...

*clap clap

holein1
05-07-2011, 02:06 PM
just be careful

try that massage place
damn solid....

yoyo bro, i totally agree with you. this kind of black shop i also partially kena in even korea!! and that time it's so "funny" that my korean friend is with me, and i even asked him to confirm that it's just those costs..when we were at the black shop, i started to get suspicious when i saw the ladies kept ordering LD...so after the first bottle, i asked for the bill..my korean friend got a shock...

as for that massage place, i will try to get ss or dt to go with me...knn...you got me so aroused....haha

Sado Masochist
05-07-2011, 03:05 PM
hi bro, what's your main purpose in shanghai? holiday? work? i presume holiday cos you mentioned shopping...

anyway, 200-400rmb is quite "hard" for you to get a hotel besides
1. hotel 168
2. 如家
3. any other similar types as listed in 1 & 2.

spore hotels are cheaper compared to shanghai ones if you do a complete comparison..

Hi Thanks for the info. I dun need 4 or 5 star hotels. Maybe something like hotel 81 in sg. clean and safe and close to town or MRT.

Will check out the above you mentioned. Thanks.

DTCEPL
05-07-2011, 04:44 PM
as for that massage place, i will try to get ss or dt to go with me...knn...you got me so aroused....haha

:eek:What massage place???...........got nice massage joints remember to jio me hor.....I am always in for a good rub on my tired body:p

I will be back in SHA soon!

dragonfruit
05-07-2011, 05:54 PM
hi bro, with regards to our "wierd accented" english/singlish, i always tell those chinese this...

regarding the weird accent i am not sure if u guys have watched Noose, if not take a look it's so funny.

Below link compilation of Michelle Chong's Noose episode playing LuLu the KTV hostess from China..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1AUA7rDnM

c2b2
05-07-2011, 09:15 PM
regarding the weird accent i am not sure if u guys have watched Noose, if not take a look it's so funny.

Below link compilation of Michelle Chong's Noose episode playing LuLu the KTV hostess from China..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1AUA7rDnM

Wah Lao! i like the armpit hair part...she really sounded like ALL my chinese colleagues! hahaha!
look like all chinese do not shave or remove their armpit hair..
upz for u!

c2b2
05-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Thank you for sharing. Another thing they would do before they show you the bill is that, the mummy would tell you that the bill must be settled in the room only. I had this experience when I was in Nanjing. Other than lady's drink, the gilrs keep bringing in packets of titbits, and they would open a new pack even before the previous pack still has more than half of the contents inside. Those titbits are very very expensive as well. My friends argued with the mummy, but after they saw four to five guys loitering outside the joint, they paid up.

My friends, one ang mo and one singaporean got into one of these shops and was harassed.
He called me which happened that i am in Shanghai.
I asked him how much he has, he said 2k rmb in his pocket.
then i tell him, insist on paying by credit or visa and claimed that no more money with him now.
they argued for awhile...even asked my friend to withdraw from the atm, lucky he was quick enough to say forget PIN.
They managed to make him sign the bill with the Visa with a slightly different signature but looked similar..the chinese cannot really differentiate.

Immediately, he got back to hotel, call VISA and report lost...

the Bill did not arrive to him at all.
They are screwed!
你做初一, 我做十五!

c2b2
05-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Dear Bro holein1,

I totally agree with you. My opinion is based on the encounters with some of the Chinese, and should not be generalised to all the Chinese.

1. They have the habit of be-little others. They have the habit of telling me "I do not understand your English", just because I do not roll the "r" like the americans. They do not notice that I have even more problems in understanding their English. Next time, just pay special attention to how they pronounce "N", "W", "M", just to name a few. Do you realise how they say "KTV" ? pay attention to the "V".

2. They claim that I do not know the Chinese history well enough. But when I engaged them in discussion on major "Historical Events" in the Chinese history, they knew very little or nothing on what I was trying to tell them. Yet, they like to test me, one senior person even tried to test me by saying "杨六郎衙门斩子“, which means just put up a show, in the discussion. I happened to understand, and told him "好!那我们就做个样子吧!” They should not assume that we "Jia Laowais" know nothing about them.

3. For those who had been overseas for a short while, or even gone overseas for their studies, they are even more 嚣张. They think they know all about oveseas, and Singapore being a small red dot, would not be possible to know more than them. I read from the newspapers on the ranking of our universities, NUS (top 30 in the world) and NTU (quite high, but forget), their reaction is "This is impossible". I told them that the ranking is not done by us, but done by the Times Higher Education based in UK. See the implications?

4. When they told me that they do not understand when we speak English, my reaction has always been, "If you are good in a language, you should understand it even if it is spoken with different accents". I ask them whether they understand when someone from Sichuan, North East, Fujian, etc speaks to them in Mandarin, they would answer yes. I would tell them that this is because you are good in Mandarin so even if someone from Sichaun speaks to you with their accent, you would understand.

Over the years in China, I met many such Chinese who think highly of themselves. Sigh.... They do not realise the reality that the Real Laowais are looking down on them. We, the "Jia Laowais" could stand up and challenge the "Real Laowais" with confidence and with convincing words in foreign language.

I would like to share with you all the six GOLDEN words in Chines

"谦受益,满招损“

My 2 cent worth。
Big Bro PTR,

Now that i read your post, SALUTE SALUTE SALUTE!
请受小弟一拜!

PuTonRen
05-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Big Bro PTR,

Now that i read your post, SALUTE SALUTE SALUTE!
请受小弟一拜!

Bro c2b2,

Please do not say that. I am merely sharing with fellow brothers here on some of my humble experience.

What I dislike most is to look down on others, especially to people of your own origin. I would never talk back about my own compatriots in front of foreigners, instead, I would give them my 2 cent worth when we are alone, Singaporean - to - Singaporean.

More to tell you when we meet in Beijing.

About the encounter of your friend and an ang mo, I hope it serves as a warning to others. I have more of such stories to tell you, some of which are my personal encounters. I should say that I have learnt from a hard way.

With best regards.

adidas88
05-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Bro c2b2,
About the encounter of your friend and an ang mo, I hope it serves as a warning to others. I have more of such stories to tell you, some of which are my personal encounters. I should say that I have learnt from a hard way.

With best regards.
and also take note of those meimei's along nanjing road ....
they will try to strike a conversation with u and will try to convince u to go for a drink ... once u agreed, u r one step into the coffin .... :D :D

Itachi
06-07-2011, 12:34 AM
they will try to strike a conversation with u and will try to convince u to go for a drink ... once u agreed, u r one step into the coffin .... :D :D

Very true, abt 3 years ago, while I was walking along the busy Nanjing road, a lady in her late twenties approached me and asked me for direction. I told her i am not a local. Then, she smiled and said "Can we be friend?" Lucky she not chio, so I just ignored her. If it is a SYT, I might have be taken over by my small head. Not too sure what would they do after they know you.

ksst
06-07-2011, 02:03 AM
My friends, one ang mo and one singaporean got into one of these shops and was harassed.
Immediately, he got back to hotel, call VISA and report lost...

the Bill did not arrive to him at all.
They are screwed!
你做初一, 我做十五!

Bros, if you ever encounter such incident, please please!!!... Go get a police report. There is a thing call chargeback for all credit card payment (whether online or point-of-sale transaction). As long as you have a police report to substantiate your claims -- falls under a category known as "card-not-authorised", you will be able to file a chargeback claim with your card issuer.

So, you are protected against many instances of fraud/unauthorised transaction. Many Singapore banks insist that you have a proof of card-not-authorised or your claim will not be processed. In the States, the rule favours individuals rather than merchants.

Hope that helps fellow bros.

cavemanng
06-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Guys

Do u mind sharing where is this Macau city in Shanghai? Only manage to see Hong Kong City in Shanghai along Huai Hai Zhong Lu. Haha!

c2b2
06-07-2011, 09:18 AM
Bros, if you ever encounter such incident, please please!!!... Go get a police report. There is a thing call chargeback for all credit card payment (whether online or point-of-sale transaction). As long as you have a police report to substantiate your claims -- falls under a category known as "card-not-authorised", you will be able to file a chargeback claim with your card issuer.

So, you are protected against many instances of fraud/unauthorised transaction. Many Singapore banks insist that you have a proof of card-not-authorised or your claim will not be processed. In the States, the rule favours individuals rather than merchants.

Yes Sir, Bro.
The Ang Mo is an American and his card was not charged for non-authorised transaction.
i was not in the situation, in fact i was with my GF in my hotel room then. He only call me and ask what to do.
He did not make a police report and left the next day.

Nevertheless, for all bros, DO NOT TALK TO ANY GALS OR GUYS THAT COME UP TO YOU FOR ANYTHING!
Whether along Nanjing Road or Huaihai Road.

i am in China long enough to know what not to do..even then, i am learning something new everyday in China!

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 09:28 AM

Bro adidas,

Nice to see you in the Shanghai Thread to share with us.

Few years ago, four of us entered into a cafe at Nanjing Road as we were feeling thirsty. It was rather strange that this cafe was at the second floor. Ground floor was a shop selling Shanghai local delicacies and titbits. The shop is at a corner of the intersection of Nanjing Lu walking Mall and a smaller road which allowed car to move. The opposite corner of the cafe was a Goldsmith shop.

I am not sure whether the cafe is still there. Of course, we did not get into trouble as there were four big men. But before we left we heard some commotion, hahaha! must be some carrots being chopped behind. In my humble opinion, this kind of joints has some characteristics:

1. The few tabes near the exit/entrance would be occupied by some men chatting amongst themselves.

2. The service is usually very poor. When we were at the joint, imagine I had to go to the counter to order.

3. Paying was done at the counter.

Beware! Beware!

They usually use many tactics to strike a conversation with you. Either:

1. Asking for direction.
2. Telling you that they are hungry, asking you to buy them meals or drinks.
3. Wearing sexily to lure the careless men looking for adventures.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 09:34 AM

Bro ksst is absolutely right! In fact, this is what I have advised brothers to do when I was working in Beijing.

1. The most important thing is to leave the place safely even if you have to pay.
2. Get a receipt (if they agree, or you might have to press for it).
3. Go to a Police Station to make a report. (In some instances, if the Police officers are nice, they will bring you back to the joint and press for the return of the unreasonable charges). My friend got conned of 12K RMB in a jount near Sanlitun, he did that and he got back 10K.
4. Make a report to the Credit Card issuing bank (like bro ksst has advised).
5. Of course, you can choose not to have you money back, and let the incident be an expensive lesson (I had paid for the lesson before).

My 2 cent worth.

c2b2
06-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Bro ksst is absolutely right! In fact, this is what I have advised brothers to do when I was working in Beijing.

1. The most important thing is to leave the place safely even if you have to pay.
2. Get a receipt (if they agree, or you might have to press for it).
3. Go to a Police Station to make a report. (In some instances, if the Police officers are nice, they will bring you back to the joint and press for the return of the unreasonable charges). My friend got conned of 12K RMB in a jount near Sanlitun, he did that and he got back 10K.
4. Make a report to the Credit Card issuing bank (like bro ksst has advised).
5. Of course, you can choose not to have you money back, and let the incident be an expensive lesson (I had paid for the lesson before).

My 2 cent worth.

i had my "school fees" too...my Amex was charged 5000rmb when i only had lunch that costs 500rmb!!!
He put one more 0 behind with me not realizing it. Signed and done!!

no matter how i argued with Amex, i am doomed!

Also, in Sanlitun, we were charged 1000 rmb for a plate of fruits..
argument started and 11 of us men and women started to stand and created a scene.
i threaten to call police when 6 big size men came to us.
the gals were brave enough to block me and some guys for not allowing them to come near me.
My driver came to me and called police, my GF asked me to keep quiet.
She told the men off, either put in the bill stating the fruits cost 1000rmb or we are not paying! And she demanded an official 发票 too!kudos to my GF!

The bill came to 8K rmb. which is ok including beer and tit bits.
but not for the 2 plates of fruits that cost 2K!

Before the police came, they agreed to 6K and i insisted in signing off by Visa. i have my insurance for that and proof.

The commotion actually attracted alot of bystanders then i can recall.
Some even tell me that this is a black shop.

Police came, my GF handled them while i get into my car and driver drove me off.
The rest of the foreigners went off immediately and only the locals were left to handle.
we had a good laugh every time we meet now about this incident.
i think one of the problem is also we are in a big group and 2 gals are HK celebrities.

Bro PTR,

i think we can share alot when we meet on encounters / lessons we had in other locations.

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 11:04 AM
i had my "school fees" too...my Amex was charged 5000rmb when i only had lunch that costs 500rmb!!!
He put one more 0 behind with me not realizing it. Signed and done!!

no matter how i argued with Amex, i am doomed!

Also, in Sanlitun, we were charged 1000 rmb for a plate of fruits..
argument started and 11 of us men and women started to stand and created a scene.
i threaten to call police when 6 big size men came to us.
the gals were brave enough to block me and some guys for not allowing them to come near me.
My driver came to me and called police, my GF asked me to keep quiet.
She told the men off, either put in the bill stating the fruits cost 1000rmb or we are not paying! And she demanded an official 发票 too!kudos to my GF!

The bill came to 8K rmb. which is ok including beer and tit bits.
but not for the 2 plates of fruits that cost 2K!

Before the police came, they agreed to 6K and i insisted in signing off by Visa. i have my insurance for that and proof.

The commotion actually attracted alot of bystanders then i can recall.
Some even tell me that this is a black shop.

Police came, my GF handled them while i get into my car and driver drove me off.
The rest of the foreigners went off immediately and only the locals were left to handle.
we had a good laugh every time we meet now about this incident.
i think one of the problem is also we are in a big group and 2 gals are HK celebrities.

Bro PTR,

i think we can share alot when we meet on encounters / lessons we had in other locations.

Bro c2b2,

Haha! An interesting encounter indeed! Yes, we can share more when we meet in Beijing. Hahaha!

We keep relating our encounters will show that we are both old men! Hahaha!

me a UFO (I leave you to guess what it means).

Regards

DTCEPL
06-07-2011, 11:26 AM

Let me guess: Undefeatable F**king Object:D

Just kidding Bro PTR, just kidding!

Nice to see the sharing of experiences, a good educational platform for China bound sinkies like me.

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Let me guess: Undefeatable F**king Object:D

Just kidding Bro PTR, just kidding!

Nice to see the sharing of experiences, a good educational platform for China bound sinkies like me.

Kidding or not, your guess is wrong.

FeiGohGoh
06-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Bro c2b2,

Haha! An interesting encounter indeed! Yes, we can share more when we meet in Beijing. Hahaha!

Regards

Bro PTR,

Thought I stole that honor from you some time back already......but to show my respect, I'll let you keep it....kekeke!!!

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Bro PTR,

Thought I stole that honor from you some time back already......but to show my respect, I'll let you keep it....kekeke!!!

Hahaha...Tai Kor,

I always like to read you posts, which are short and sweet.

No lah, I am old, but you are slighty older lah!

Abut UFO, I remember that you know the meaning. But, as I have said you are only qualified for HFO, and not UFO like me. hahaha......

c2b2
06-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Bro c2b2,

Regards

i am leaving for Japan this weekend, so giving CP a miss this weekend.
if possible, i goto CP on the 16th to bring my 小二to Shanghai with me for the week before she goes back to Jiangxi. Then i head for CP on 29th.
i may head for BJ next month. hopefully we can meet up by then.

UFO? hehe...ugliest, fattest, oldest?

i think you are more of an EMU bird!
Experienced, Matured and Understanding!

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
i am leaving for Japan this weekend, so giving CP a miss this weekend.
if possible, i goto CP on the 16th to bring my 小二to Shanghai with me for the week before she goes back to Jiangxi. Then i head for CP on 29th.
i may head for BJ next month. hopefully we can meet up by then.

UFO? hehe...ugliest, fattest, oldest?

i think you are more of an EMU bird!
Experienced, Matured and Understanding!

you are right! UFO means Ugly Fat and Old.

Bro FGG wanted this name, but I refuse to give him as he is Handsome, Fat and Old (HFO) hahaha....

Good ah! you! Your doing reminds me of what I used to do previously, I use to bring along portable R&R when I moved around China. Now, I longer do it, as I am now a UFO and cannot longer be compensated by the Mao's bills. Sigh.

I will be in the North next month and I hope that we can meet in Beijing. I shall also head for Dan Dong before coming to Beijing. I hope I will be able to share with you. Hahah..

c2b2
06-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Hahaha...Tai Kor,

Abut UFO, I remember that you know the meaning. But, as I have said you are only qualified for HFO, and not UFO like me. hahaha......

Aiyoh! you 2 Taikors!!.
Both are respectable lah! in my opinion.
i could be the youngest of the lot btw you 2..kekeke.
Both of you is whom i would like to know and learn from!

c2b2
06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I shall also head for Dan Dong before coming to Beijing. I hope I will be able to share with you. Hahah..

DAN DONG!!! i want i want!!!
get 5 Korean gals for me hor..you can afford them! for sure! hahaha!

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 12:15 PM
DAN DONG!!! i want i want!!!
get 5 Korean gals for me hor..you can afford them! for sure! hahaha!

I will! I will!

I will call out your name! Hope that the family of my colleague would not be too warm to me so much so that leave me no time to find the Korean girs for you.

FeiGohGoh
06-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Hahaha...Tai Kor,

Thank you bro for the praise. I was mislead by you for so long to think you are 七老八十. :o And you are actually no where near this UFO title you refuse to let go.

Both of us are qualified to be " young at heart ". And from looking at your pictures, I have the feeling that you are a happy person with that peaceful 安祥,康泰 look.

FeiGohGoh
06-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Aiyoh! you 2 Taikors!!.
Both are respectable lah! in my opinion.
i could be the youngest of the lot btw you 2..kekeke.
Both of you is whom i would like to know and learn from!

Bro, you should be younger than both bro PTR and myself. And meeting up with both of you in Spore / CP will be the highlight of my coming trip.

PuTonRen
06-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Thank you bro for the praise. I was mislead by you for so long to think you are 七老八十. :o And you are actually no where near this UFO title you refuse to let go.

Both of us are qualified to be " young at heart ". And from looking at your pictures, I have the feeling that you are a happy person with that peaceful 安祥,康泰 look.

Hahahaha! Tai Kor, my pictures only show the top 1/4 of me. Wait until you see the rest of 3/4 of me and you will agree.

kekekekekeke....

Yes, I am a happy and peace-loving old man. Make love but Do not Make War!

c2b2
06-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Hahahaha! Tai Kor, my pictures only show the top 1/4 of me. Wait until you see the rest of 3/4 of me and you will agree.

kekekekekeke....

Yes, I am a happy and peace-loving old man. Make love but Do not Make War!

你们两个好肉麻啊!i cannot take it le!

lexus88
06-07-2011, 02:59 PM
i was in hz those like zouk kind of popular disco
i tell u, only 2 bottles chivas cost me almost 1k sgd
everything they talk money
your liquor u wan water? u must pay for mineral water
fruits also money
nuts also money
and they have like min spending king...
wah lao...singapore use tap water leh.. heehee
disco also behave like ktv, fruits is a must for each bottle open..damn it..

lexus88
06-07-2011, 03:02 PM
hahaha knn in january this years my friend and i 2 desperado behave like in amazing race.
we took taxi and taxi and more than 8 joints recommened by sbf or my friend, all kanna raid and closed shop. we seached high and low for massage but to no avail.. in freaking cold winter weather can u imagine

then may we back in sh again.. heehee this time my friend got the actual place right
damn good, trust me
rmb800 i think standard lah... pay 500 rmb more for tarma
i tell u, no regret lah... u will only regret me for not telling u earlier hahahahaha..

yoyo bro, i totally agree with you. this kind of black shop i also partially kena in even korea!! and that time it's so "funny" that my korean friend is with me, and i even asked him to confirm that it's just those costs..when we were at the black shop, i started to get suspicious when i saw the ladies kept ordering LD...so after the first bottle, i asked for the bill..my korean friend got a shock...

DTCEPL
06-07-2011, 03:08 PM
damn good, trust me
rmb800 i think standard lah... pay 500 rmb more for tarma
i tell u, no regret lah... u will only regret me for not telling u earlier hahahahaha..

Seems like a great place not to be missed:p

holein1
06-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Bro, you should be younger than both bro PTR and myself. And meeting up with both of you in Spore / CP will be the highlight of my coming trip.

FeiGohGoh somehow reminds me of a sporean i once party with when i first came to shanghai....haha...

that was like 5 years back...hmm...

holein1
06-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Seems like a great place not to be missed:p

DT, this lexus boy boy really sells it so well man...like he's the boss or okt hahah, just joking ...

i think we should organise one trip there...不然对不起lexusboy...

after that, we conferred the following title to both of us....CUNT - Cultured, UNderstanding, Tall....haha...we can go pk the UFO, HFO, CFO, wadever O la...on bo?

holein1
06-07-2011, 04:24 PM
i was in hz those like zouk kind of popular disco
i tell u, only 2 bottles chivas cost me almost 1k sgd
everything they talk money
your liquor u wan water? u must pay for mineral water
fruits also money
nuts also money
and they have like min spending king...
wah lao...singapore use tap water leh.. heehee
disco also behave like ktv, fruits is a must for each bottle open..damn it..

bro, hz is not cheap..it's like shanghai nowadays...inflation, inflation, inflation...

Thommy1106
06-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Hey Guys this is my first post and I am not sure if things are working out. wanted to exchange some experiences at Sacrosa. Best Girl I found there by far are #311 and #267. Any more tips from you Bros???

drahcir
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Just came back from Shanghai,

Firstly, thank bro arthurp for the info on BBS.

Manage to find the place. A bit like our petain. If u lucky, u might find a gem from there. I manage to find a lau chio there with wonderful figure. But take note, in this place, the lady only clean themselves using wet tissue after the act. I also do not see any toilet/washing area. So the best bet is still tabao them back to hotel, so that they can bath before the action. I manage to get the lau chio at only 400rmb

Secondly, I also encountered the so called black shop in Suzhou. Intially they only tell you that the bottle is as cheap as 600rmb, gal tip as low as 100rmb etc. We only stay there for an hour, drink a bottle and get 2 gal (never touch them, only talk cork etc) and the bill came to ~6000rmb. When you refuse to pay, the so called gangster will come in and the story goes on. Going to Shanghai Dolly later, will update the story's detail again. In the end, we manage to negotiate to pay only 1600 rmb

ebonkie
06-07-2011, 09:57 PM
ALL NATURAL H-CUP 小小

I was getting quite excited to meet ever since for the past 2 months. Had actually planned for overnight at my place but OC came back past midnight so I went to her place in Changning district. Quite easy located along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is quite nicely kept cleaned, air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor. ;)

Though we hadn't met for about 2 months, my mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs.. She was wearing a loose nightie dress.. and covering her mind-blowing assets.. I m boob lover so naturally I m keen to grab and give her boobs a good squeeze.. :D

After the bath, i quickly went back to the bed waiting anxiously for her, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did 69 position.. I went downwards to lick & suck her pussy while she's on top sucking mine.. Her mind-blowing BBBJ, as i cannot tahan anymore. Signal her to cap it for me, she came on top of me doing cowgal.. You cannot believe what I see? a H-Cup boobs swinging infront of me, all i do is to grope it, squeeze it, lick it & suck it while she ride me fiercely!! We changed a few positions before I fire my spermies into the CD.. What a desirable sexperience.. :)

Name: Xiao Xiao 小小
Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like malaysian chinese, quite chio, complexion is good)
Body: 6.5/10 (abit of slight tummy)
Boobs: 20/10 (H cup, thumbs up)
Height: 1.58m
Frenching: Maybe (Subject to chemistry)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: No
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good suction, can deep-throat, balls licking)
Boobs massage: 10/10
CIM: No
COF: Yes (What to wait for?? yes she allows)
COB: Yes
AR: Not sure, forget to ask
AJ: No
FJ: 8.5/10 (Accommodating & nice moan)
Service/Attitude: Friendly, cheerful & going all out to please..

Interested bros with valid FRs and dates, please PM me only.

Dmg: 500 rmb/1/1, 800 rmb/2/2 exclude CD and taxi charges.
*she can do in-house and out-calls*

Limited period only - Better act fast hand fast leg because she be leaving end July for SGP

As of today, Xiaoxiao has cleared CODE RED

She will be back in full operation starting tomorrow

Looking forward to the 2 bros' FRs who had tried her services last week

Cheers

cking
07-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Just came back from Shanghai,

Firstly, thank bro arthurp for the info on BBS.

Manage to find the place. A bit like our petain. If u lucky, u might find a gem from there. I manage to find a lau chio there with wonderful figure. But take note, in this place, the lady only clean themselves using wet tissue after the act. I also do not see any toilet/washing area. So the best bet is still tabao them back to hotel, so that they can bath before the action. I manage to get the lau chio at only 400rmb

Secondly, I also encountered the so called black shop in Suzhou. Intially they only tell you that the bottle is as cheap as 600rmb, gal tip as low as 100rmb etc. We only stay there for an hour, drink a bottle and get 2 gal (never touch them, only talk cork etc) and the bill came to ~6000rmb. When you refuse to pay, the so called gangster will come in and the story goes on. Going to Shanghai Dolly later, will update the story's detail again. In the end, we manage to negotiate to pay only 1600 rmb

damn it, those bad folks are ruining reputation of friendly PRC :D

bro drahcir : 1) go to any Pai Chu Suo (police station) 2) take out your singapore passport 3) complain about this black shop. :D

FeiGohGoh
07-07-2011, 04:40 AM
FeiGohGoh somehow reminds me of a sporean i once party with when i first came to shanghai....haha...

that was like 5 years back...hmm...

Bro holein1, may I inquire about this Spore friend of yours, was he nice, or....:confused:

c2b2
07-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Bro holein1, may I inquire about this Spore friend of yours, was he nice, or....:confused:

Hahaha, I have a very good friend, also a big man! Similar character to FGG bro from what I have read. But very nice guy, in the IT line. He worked in SFO before but bk here for good.
He party like mad ...probably "badder" than I do. Drink from the bottle then tell me, this whisky got no more taste! And he never ask his friends nor force his buddies to drink.

While I go shanghai mostly, he goes to BJ.

FeiGohGoh
07-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Hahaha, I have a very good friend, also a big man! Similar character to FGG bro from what I have read. But very nice guy, in the IT line. He worked in SFO before but bk here for good.
He party like mad ...probably "badder" than I do. Drink from the bottle then tell me, this whisky got no more taste! And he never ask his friends nor force his buddies to drink.
While I go shanghai mostly, he goes to BJ.

Thanks bro c2b2 for the above comment, esp the lines I highlight in red. :( I love to party and drink with liked mind bros, that's the truth. But I do not have the habit to force or challenge others to drink. And I never expect everyone will enjoy and appreciate partying with me.

I do believe people have different perspective when looking at things or people. Different people have different chemistry. I have high tolerance level when partying with different kind of people cos I understand the fact that they are DIFFERENT and I respect that. But for those who had heard rumors and are skeptical to join in my parties, please stay far far away....kekeke!!!

lexus88
07-07-2011, 11:28 AM
DT, this lexus boy boy really sells it so well man...like he's the boss or okt hahah, just joking ...

i think we should organise one trip there...不然对不起lexusboy...

after that, we conferred the following title to both of us....CUNT - Cultured, UNderstanding, Tall....haha...we can go pk the UFO, HFO, CFO, wadever O la...on bo?

hahaha wanna go leh.. boh kaki...
my kaki kanna caught after our sh trip and banned from going out with me liao...sian....

not i hard sell lah. u know, its like u found a drinks stall in a desert?
we really desperate like hell when we went there in jan.. hahaha

DTCEPL
07-07-2011, 12:04 PM
hahaha wanna go leh.. boh kaki...
my kaki kanna caught after our sh trip and banned from going out with me liao...sian....

Bro Lexus.....are u stationed in SHA permanently? At Pu(ssy) or Pu(洞)?

PuTonRen
07-07-2011, 12:40 PM
你们两个好肉麻啊!i cannot take it le!

haha! Bro c2b2,

What made you feel so 肉麻? You wrote as if both of us are gays? Haha!

Somemore, Bro holein1 wants to pk the tile UFO, HFO, etc with CUNT, haha!
I feel like I have hurt people all over Shanghai. Oh no! Better do not go to Shanghai. Will change the schedule of my September trip liaoz.

hahaha......

lexus88
07-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Bro Lexus.....are u stationed in SHA permanently? At Pu(ssy) or Pu(洞)?

no lah
go there for fun lah
but ex leh....

Partyboy
07-07-2011, 02:54 PM
My first Sexpedition in Shanghai.

Venue: JJI hotel, Shanghai
Time: 11pm
Outside temperature: 0 degree

I called the number on the name card somebody had slipped through the door. A lady answered my call and introduced me services:

Fast food: Bath+FJ @ RMB580
Set meal: Bath+Massage+BJ+FJ @ RMB680

I ordered fast food. The girl came 20min later, petite, look just average, but boobs very nice.

After about 50min, I paid her 600. I peeked through the window and watched her walk out of the hotel and into a car.

Next day, I called again and pretended to be new customer. I wanted to try to bargain. The same lady answered the call and only willing to offer set meal for 580.

Hope this is useful to bros who has never been to but might visit Shanghai in the near future.

Experienced bros, please comment. Is 600 expensive? Any recommendations?

Bros can you mail me the number.Thanks a million.....

Partyboy
07-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm new here.
Share with u all my first FR

Name:佳佳
Looks: 6.8/10 (looks like our SG Polygers, .)
Boobs:36B
HJ: 5/10
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 Any position as long as u can screw.
HT: 160cm
GFE: 10/10
Wt: 50kg (slightly meaty only, definately can pass, for meat lovers)
DMG: 800 RMB ( usual rates are 1000RMB to 1500rmb at her work place.)

Has nice boobs and ass for sensational bonking. Check out her height and weight, she's proportionately distributed in her assets and just a little over on the meaty side.

Was intending to get Shan shan after getting her contacts from bro SSN.
Called her up but she's not free. i asked shan shan to recommend a contact and i got JIA JIA.

Over the phone, JIA JIA sounded really confident that she'll be a good bonk and quoted that if i ended up servicing her, she'll give me a refund. Hearing this. I PCC and ejaculated my first shot before she comes over.

I confirmed my order and she come over after knocking off from her job and arrived at 4am. i met her up at the lobby and bought her to my room. She got excited immediately after she saw me in person told me that i was too cute for her.

She looks decent, with pleasant feature with light make up, the type of GF u can bring home without ur mom complaining, Looks the same even after she wash off her make up. Her boobs just the same as my ex, not the perky type. but the soft and natural ones expect a decent 36B cup. her boops erected within 2 mins of my auto roaming when we started with the shower together. I can see that She was very eager to take me on.Did't have much HJ and got myself BJs with really great suction. She also asked me how many times i wanna cum.

After about 10 mins of BJ, we started the FJ on the sofa, and went off to do multiple position for the next hr. This is the time when i regretted pccing earlier. i could't get myself to climax even after screwing for 1hr.

Here's the impt part.
She had climaxed multiple times during the hour. Seeing her orgasmic face was really enjoyable to me,especially when she's complaining that she's shagg while her orgasm strucks her the same time and she shout for me to fuck her harder. her reaction and moans are real. Insist that i screw her till i cum before we stop. VERY service orientated. we both tried our best for this night but i never came. She raised her white flag after 1hr 15 mins of FJ when her pussy was really red, she's exhausted after all the orgasm and that she's in real pain down there. She admitted defeat at this point of time as she says that this is the first time she got to this level of sex, however, she did not give up. She propose to give a BJ till i come. the final stretch and determination to get me to cum was real. we had BJ multiple times, and in our final attemp. she propose not to use condom to get more sensitivity. the suction this time round was the most aggressive i ever had.
but... i did't cum in the end still and i was worried about STD as well. bros please advice if i'm gonna have any chance of getting and what to do.

We decided to end the session at around 5 20 am in the morning and call it a day. She took her time to bath. washed up really clean and brush her teeth really well. after cleaning up. she stay for a while in my room and talked to me for the next 20 mins and seems like she refuses to leave after the unforgettable session with me, Maybe she was too tired and was lying on my bed naked with me touching her body especially boobs for the next 20 mins.

She almost forgot to get money from me, but i told her about it. She charged me lower at 700rmb by the end of the day, as i ended up satisfying her more that she satisfied me.

Quaility of the service was really top notch but i wonder if she's doing it so aggressively because she's interested in me.

Bros can you mail me the number.....Tks a million

DTCEPL
07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
no lah
go there for fun lah
but ex leh....

Good for u, I am struck in 补洞:o

jin81
07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
will be gg hangzhou tonight.. might gg to shanghai for a day.. anyone be there from today till monday?any nice to recommend

holein1
07-07-2011, 04:04 PM

He was very nice to me...treated me to k(teat)wee and supper every night..in the end, i really can't match his stamina, asked my roommate to carry on....he is power man....

are you the one?? haha...at that time, his job is a very unique and secretive type..

holein1
07-07-2011, 04:09 PM
I do believe people have different perspective when looking at things or people. Different people have different chemistry. I have high tolerance level when partying with different kind of people cos I understand the fact that they are DIFFERENT and I respect that. But for those who had heard rumors and are skeptical to join in my parties, please stay far far away....kekeke!!!

For this second paragraph, i will like to party with you FGG...haha...same mentality with me. FGG, are you in shanghai?

anyway, thanks to ksst last night...we had great fun...this PP bro, don't say him...put aeroplane too many times liao..:(

holein1
07-07-2011, 04:12 PM
haha! Bro c2b2,

What made you feel so 肉麻? You wrote as if both of us are gays? Haha!

Somemore, Bro holein1 wants to pk the tile UFO, HFO, etc with CUNT, haha!
I feel like I have hurt people all over Shanghai. Oh no! Better do not go to Shanghai. Will change the schedule of my September trip liaoz.

hahaha......

hey PTR, if you no cum cum shanghai, it will be your regret man....we got so many fun ppl here...but beware, dt and i will pk your UFO title...we sure win one, cos we very very CUNTNING...hehe we are part of the CUNTFUL PANDA SOCIETY...haha

DTCEPL
07-07-2011, 04:46 PM
hey PTR, if you no cum cum shanghai, it will be your regret man....we got so many fun ppl here...but beware, dt and i will pk your UFO title...we sure win one, cos we very very CUNTNING...hehe we are part of the CUNTFUL PANDA SOCIETY...haha

Heard my name was mentioned! Didn't know that newbie me have been accepted as a member of the Shanghai Cuntful Panda Society:D......

c2b2
07-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Holein1,

When I am shanghai, can I meet u? I want to see how Cunting u are!

look2
07-07-2011, 10:13 PM
ALL NATURAL H-CUP 小小

I was getting quite excited to meet ever since for the past 2 months. Had actually planned for overnight at my place but OC came back past midnight so I went to her place in Changning district. Quite easy located along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is quite nicely kept cleaned, air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor. ;)

Though we hadn't met for about 2 months, my mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs.. She was wearing a loose nightie dress.. and covering her mind-blowing assets.. I m boob lover so naturally I m keen to grab and give her boobs a good squeeze.. :D

After the bath, i quickly went back to the bed waiting anxiously for her, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did 69 position.. I went downwards to lick & suck her pussy while she's on top sucking mine.. Her mind-blowing BBBJ, as i cannot tahan anymore. Signal her to cap it for me, she came on top of me doing cowgal.. You cannot believe what I see? a H-Cup boobs swinging infront of me, all i do is to grope it, squeeze it, lick it & suck it while she ride me fiercely!! We changed a few positions before I fire my spermies into the CD.. What a desirable sexperience.. :)

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like malaysian chinese, quite chio, complexion is good)

Interested bros with valid FRs and dates, please PM me only.

Limited period only - Better act fast hand fast leg because she be leaving end July for SGP

Had a session with her last week. Thanks ebonkie for giving me her contact.

As he's described, she's a very nice lady, with HUGE knockers and good service.
H-cup on a 1.58m frame equates to really really big.
Not the slim type. Definitely for boob lovers.

ksst
07-07-2011, 10:28 PM
anyway, thanks to ksst last night...we had great fun...this PP bro, don't say him...put aeroplane too many times liao..:(

Bro, good partying with you too!

mozquit0
07-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Massage Shop: "Montblanc" along HongMei Road ( Facing Tian Mi Mi on the left )

Walked by and felt fishy as the chicks were all exposing 1/2 balls at entrance & reception. And the magic word is SYT!!!

RMB168 or RMB200 for 1hr oil massage and rooms with bath attached onwards.

Massage was literally non existent and then the balls tingling thing. Even asked me if I wanted to be penetrated below!!! Hot & cold effect & the rest is SOP.

RMB200 for HJ, RMB300 for BJ....... and up. No FJ I think.

You can ask the recept for a parade to choose from when selecting.

Basically a budget quick fix.

RMB200 + 200

Enjoy!!

PuTonRen
08-07-2011, 12:02 AM

Haha! Bro holein1,

You further scare me. How can you bully old an like me? I shall bring backup with me!

Haha!

cking
08-07-2011, 12:11 AM
hi, PTR/other bro in shanghai?

I am flying to shanghai this month end.

really tiried of the professional sex worker. wish to try some amateur FL (student or OL with their own Day job) :D any contact?

http://www.wildgeisha.homestead.com/ i saw this posted by some bro, but i notice that this service has been down. (both email auto bounce back).

i have been going through around 100 pages of you folks' posting. some of you guys really crazy to hunt for meat at barber's shop. i would rather do my own HJ, instead of paying them a single cents. looks too dirty for me :D

looking forward to some bro's feedback, epecially PTR :)

FeiGohGoh
08-07-2011, 12:29 AM
He was very nice to me...treated me to k(teat)wee and supper every night..in the end, i really can't match his stamina, asked my roommate to carry on....he is power man....

are you the one?? haha...at that time, his job is a very unique and secretive type..

For this second paragraph, i will like to party with you FGG...haha...same mentality with me. FGG, are you in shanghai?

Bro holein1, you do have a very nice friend and I really want to know him out of curiousity.......my job also very unique one.....kekeke!!!

Me in Los Angeles and travel to HK/China few times a year. Will hook up with you one of these days and party. :D

ebonkie
08-07-2011, 11:54 AM
ALL NATURAL H CUP 小小

My 2nd RTF in two weeks. I went to her place in Changning district.

Although the weather is so hot in the evening. This time it was quite easy to locate along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is still quite nicely cleaned, air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor.

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was 2 weeks ago we met.. She was wearing a grey sexy nightie dress.. She told me she was going to buy more for her Spore job in the next few months.. Upon undressing, I put down her dress and grab her boobs a good squeeze..

After a nice cold bath, we quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did 69 position.. Nice pussy with short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. I went downwards to lick & suck her pussy while she's on top sucking mine.. Her BBBJ was mind-blowing, as i cannot tahan anymore. Signal her to cap it for me, she came on top of me doing cowgal.. H-Cup boobs swinging infront of my face, all i do is to grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We even did a boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed a few positions before I fire my white spermies into the CD.. She said I must have not done any sex for the past days as it was quite concentrated..

So exhausted i collapsed into sleep for half an hour..

Interested bros with valid FRs, please PM me only.

Kingman
08-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Bro, pls PM me the contact & address. In Shanghai next week.

cking
08-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Another question for all brothers:

Can you access SBF without any problem in china? China has the most advanced state-wide firewall :D

sinseh
08-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Another question for all brothers:

Can you access SBF without any problem in china? China has the most advanced state-wide firewall :D

Can ah. All our bros in SHA, SZ, BJ and everywhere else happily posting everyday....

Bros, I will be heading back up to SHA Monday night. Anything happening?

cking
08-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Can ah. All our bros in SHA, SZ, BJ and everywhere else happily posting everyday....

Possibly maybe Chinese cops English not good enough to read SBF :D

And SBF does not look like those porn sites with nude photos everywhere

newbieboy
08-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi bros im coming over for a short trip, trying to book a nice hotel so wondering if anyone has recommendations for a nice 4-5star at below sgd150? Quite a few on online sites but would trust a personal recommendation here better than ctrip. :D also if senior bros here are cheonging please invite me, I should be there from 25 July to 3 aug

cking
08-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Bro newbie, PMed you a Singapore resource .

chenzong
08-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Possibly maybe Chinese cops English not good enough to read SBF :D

And SBF does not look like those porn sites with nude photos everywhere

Actually, there was a period of time when SBF was blocked, during the Beijing Olympics I think. The block was lifted some time later, cannot remember when.

cking
08-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Actually, there was a period of time when SBF was blocked, during the Beijing Olympics I think. The block was lifted some time later, cannot remember when.

I am thinking of setting up a VPN server in the data center(either US or Singapore) . So surfing sex sites will be not a issue in china. Any brother intersted? :D

ebonkie
08-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Had a session with her last week. Thanks ebonkie for giving me her contact.

As he's described, she's a very nice lady, with HUGE knockers and good service.
H-cup on a 1.58m frame equates to really really big.
Not the slim type. Definitely for boob lovers.

You are most welcome Bro look2..

H-cup neh neh rubbing your face sensation hard to cum by..

Refreshing and Shion xia

DTCEPL
08-07-2011, 08:20 PM

SHA now beri hot wor, my Custom agent just told me today: its 40 degree when the Customs Officer are doing checks on our container and trying to extract samples before they gave up due to the heat:eek:......hehehe lucky for me, I am trained to operate in heat of 50 plus degree:D when I am stationed in a padi field for 6 months!

To all Esteemed SHA Bros, please keep hydrated, drink lots and lots of fluid when having outdoor's activities!

Me too will be back in SHA next week, probably on next Fri/Sat maybe.

DTCEPL
08-07-2011, 08:23 PM
I am thinking of setting up a VPN server in the data center(either US or Singapore) . So surfing sex sites will be not a issue in china. Any brother intersted? :D

Like tat can access Facebook and many other sites too:D..........my family members are Facebook crazies!

cking
08-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Like tat can access Facebook and many other sites too:D..........my family members are Facebook crazies!

Yes, this is true. With that you can access Facebook , but no anti-chinese government behavior :D I need at least some dozen brothers to get interested to share the cost, before I can try this.

DTCEPL
08-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Yes, this is true. With that you can access Facebook , but no anti-chinese government behavior :D I need at least some dozen brothers to get interested to share the cost, before I can try this.

For my family crazy interest:D, wat kind of pricing are we looking at per pax (Shared cost) for the VPN thingy?

Privately I am into E-Commerce/trade too, and after monitoring the internet access in SHA for a while, I notice a trend, many e-commerce sites can only be accessable during office hours. Evening, Sat, Sun and Chinese Public Holidays are inaccessable. Certain Chinese e-commerce sites are also inaccessable in SGP. The fixed line and mobile access also got diff access rights.......forgive my ignorance but I think these are some form of protection schemes implemented by the Big Boys/Govt related service providers to curb competition - any knowledgable kind Bros please correct me if I am wrong or can supply for info/solutions on these.

Please advise!

newbieboy
08-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Bro newbie, PMed you a Singapore resource .

Thank you, I will go and check it, cheers!

XesFocus
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Time to fulfill my obligations as a beneficiary from this forum ...

Went to this 会所 along 金汇路 near radiance hotel in 闵行区 last nite at about 1am after drinking session with 2 of my frens...very discreet place without any big sign board.. Was met by the Service staff when lift door opened and first question from him was to find out if I been there before and know the damage. I replied yes ofcoz and ask if the price had changed , the response was yes and new price is 750rmb for 1 session. Was led to one of the many rooms and the okt brought in about 10 mms for us to choose.. Selected a slutty looking one from 南京 and must say the service was commendable. No rush , gfe , 2shots...only thing is that there are no attached shower in the room but the mm come fully equipped with all the necessary hygiene amenities.. And you get to choose to do it on bed or on the massage chair.

Directions to the place...its very near radiance hotel..less than a minute walk from rear exit of hotel..by the left side it's almost like a adjoin building . Go to the small lift lobby...once in the lift u see the sign. Was told by the okt they normally serve regulars only and if call in advance to book session you get discount 60 -80 rmb... Pm me if want the number. Cheers

opticum
09-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Privately I am into E-Commerce/trade too, and after monitoring the internet access in SHA for a while, I notice a trend, many e-commerce sites can only be accessable during office hours. Evening, Sat, Sun and Chinese Public Holidays are inaccessable. Certain Chinese e-commerce sites are also inaccessable in SGP. The fixed line and mobile access also got diff access rights.......forgive my ignorance but I think these are some form of protection schemes implemented by the Big Boys/Govt related service providers to curb competition - any knowledgable kind Bros please correct me if I am wrong or can supply for info/solutions on these.

Please advise!

My corporate adsl line is much more stable during peak hours, most likely due to the hybrid dedicated pipeline cos it cost 2-3 times more than home broadband for the same speed. But they put some internal filters there to block porn and sbf sites too, so I need to use another ssh proxy. Best solution is to remote ctrl from home during peak hours.

The new CT optical fibre home plan also suck for US sites cos of the mega firewall. Best is to use a private VPN based in US for max speed ;) anyway internet in SH could be the slowest in china, so LPPL

dragonfruit
09-07-2011, 01:53 PM
For my family crazy interest:D, wat kind of pricing are we looking at per pax (Shared cost) for the VPN thingy?
Please advise!

My corporate adsl line is much more stable during peak hours,

I have been using this free Freegate VPN service for 2 years now which is consider quite good. Only thing is SMF or other porn related sites are block, all others eg. facebook, twitter, etc are fine. check this oiut if interested.

自由门、逍遥游、动网通软件下载
这个是最简单的,适用于多数网络环境。下载后 ,双击执行文件即可运行。

破网软件索取信箱
使用海外信箱寄一封信(主题不可空白)到以下邮址约十分钟就可以收到下载点。
索取自由门 [email protected]
索取逍遥游 [email protected]

破网IP索取信箱
[email protected]发一个电子邮件(标题不可空白),10分钟内会收到回信,拿到 几个IP。最好用海外邮箱。邮件可能会被当作垃圾邮件,请检查垃圾邮件文件夹确认是否已收到邮 件。

动态网的Skype帐号 dongtaiwang.com 提供随时更新动态网IP地址和下载自由门最新软件服务. Skype一定要到官方网站http://download.skype.com/SkypeSetupFull.exe下载。 注册后,到“联系人” - “添加联系人” -- 在“Skype用户名”框中输入“dongtaiwang.com”, 看到“动态网的Skype版”后 ---点击 “添加”,会出现在主界面的联系人中, 发任意讯息给他就可以得到指示。

谷歌网上订阅
访问网页https://www.google.com/reader/view/feed/http://us.dongtaiwang.com/loc/glinks.xml,点击任何一个当日公布的代理就可进入动态网。点击连接后请接受安全证书来加密浏览。 使用IE7点击连接时,可能会出现"此网站的安全证书有问题"警告,这是正常的,点"继续浏览此网站"就能安全登陆动态网。

谷歌即时通讯
如果您使用谷歌即时通讯(Google Talk)的话,可以给[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], 或 [email protected] 发一个即时短信,一分钟内会收到几个IP。谷歌即时通讯 可以在 http://www.google.com/talk/intl/zh-CN/ 下载。

雅虎通
如果您使用雅虎通的话,可以给[email protected] 发一个即时短信,很快就会收到一个IP。提示:10分鐘內不要重複索取ip。或者可以把该帐号加为“朋友” ,一上线就可以从雅虎通中看到动态网的IP。 雅虎通可以在http://hk.messenger.yahoo.com/下载。您得有一个雅虎的电子邮件才能用雅虎通。

MSN即时通讯
如果您使用MSN免费即时消息服务的话,可以用MSN免费即时消息给 [email protected] 发一个短信,很快就会收到一个IP,10分钟内不要重复索取ip。下载MSN软件地址:htt p://messenger.live.cn/ 。

当前网址
http://nf.loszavaleta.com.ar/
http://ar.clinicativeron.com.br/
http://ez.easy-pki.com/
点击连接后请接受安全证书来加密浏览。使用IE 7点击连接时,可能会出现"此网站的安全证书有问题"警告,这是正常的,点"继续浏览此网站"就能安全登陆动态网。

订阅动态网
将电子邮件输入动态网首页上的“电子邮件订阅”,点击“订阅”键,就能每一两周收到动态网技术更新,掌握最 新突破网络封锁的办法。最好用海外邮箱。邮件可能会被当作垃圾邮件,请检查垃圾邮件文件夹确认是否已收到邮 件。

技术支持
如有任何问题或意见,请反馈到技术支持反馈。也可以发电子邮件到[email protected]。请 尽量详细描述您的系统环境和上网环境,并提供反馈信息。

cking
09-07-2011, 04:50 PM
I have been using this free Freegate VPN service for 2 years now which is consider quite good. Only thing is SMF or other porn related sites are block, all others eg. facebook, twitter, etc are fine. check this oiut if interested.

自由门、逍遥游、动网通软件下载
这个是最简单的,适用于多数网络环境。下载后 ,双击执行文件即可运行。

破网软件索取信箱
使用海外信箱寄一封信(主题不可空白)到以下邮址约十分钟就可以收到下载点。
索取自由门 [email protected]
索取逍遥游 [email protected]

破网IP索取信箱
[email protected]发一个电子邮件(标题不可空白),10分钟内会收到回信,拿到 几个IP。最好用海外邮箱。邮件可能会被当作垃圾邮件,请检查垃圾邮件文件夹确认是否已收到邮 件。

动态网的Skype帐号 dongtaiwang.com 提供随时更新动态网IP地址和下载自由门最新软件服务. Skype一定要到官方网站http://download.skype.com/SkypeSetupFull.exe下载。 注册后,到“联系人” - “添加联系人” -- 在“Skype用户名”框中输入“dongtaiwang.com”, 看到“动态网的Skype版”后 ---点击 “添加”,会出现在主界面的联系人中, 发任意讯息给他就可以得到指示。

谷歌网上订阅
访问网页https://www.google.com/reader/view/feed/http://us.dongtaiwang.com/loc/glinks.xml,点击任何一个当日公布的代理就可进入动态网。点击连接后请接受安全证书来加密浏览。 使用IE7点击连接时,可能会出现"此网站的安全证书有问题"警告,这是正常的,点"继续浏览此网站"就能安全登陆动态网。

谷歌即时通讯
如果您使用谷歌即时通讯(Google Talk)的话,可以给[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], 或 [email protected] 发一个即时短信,一分钟内会收到几个IP。谷歌即时通讯 可以在 http://www.google.com/talk/intl/zh-CN/ 下载。

雅虎通
如果您使用雅虎通的话,可以给[email protected] 发一个即时短信,很快就会收到一个IP。提示:10分鐘內不要重複索取ip。或者可以把该帐号加为“朋友” ,一上线就可以从雅虎通中看到动态网的IP。 雅虎通可以在http://hk.messenger.yahoo.com/下载。您得有一个雅虎的电子邮件才能用雅虎通。

MSN即时通讯
如果您使用MSN免费即时消息服务的话,可以用MSN免费即时消息给 [email protected] 发一个短信,很快就会收到一个IP,10分钟内不要重复索取ip。下载MSN软件地址:htt p://messenger.live.cn/ 。

当前网址
http://nf.loszavaleta.com.ar/
http://ar.clinicativeron.com.br/
http://ez.easy-pki.com/
点击连接后请接受安全证书来加密浏览。使用IE 7点击连接时,可能会出现"此网站的安全证书有问题"警告,这是正常的,点"继续浏览此网站"就能安全登陆动态网。

订阅动态网
将电子邮件输入动态网首页上的“电子邮件订阅”,点击“订阅”键,就能每一两周收到动态网技术更新,掌握最 新突破网络封锁的办法。最好用海外邮箱。邮件可能会被当作垃圾邮件,请检查垃圾邮件文件夹确认是否已收到邮 件。

技术支持
如有任何问题或意见,请反馈到技术支持反馈。也可以发电子邮件到[email protected]。请 尽量详细描述您的系统环境和上网环境,并提供反馈信息。

bro, thanks for this infor. i have ever searched for free VPN service, but i did not get it. possibly that is because i do not have any strong demand on this service, since most of the time i stay on the island.

I have never used these free VPN service before, so i cannot comment on this, either it is stable or blocking any sites. my general understanding is "there is no free lunch" (in SBF, there is no free sex :D. even it looks free now, it will be more costly later as some bro commented). this is reasonable in the commercial context: no company would provide free service without any gains. one possibility is, these VPN service are provided by US government agency for politics issues :D that is why it is still troublesome for you to request for an IP before you can start the VPN service. this is the apparent drawback i can see for this moment.

cking
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM

Please advise!

1) for taobao.com
i found it i cannot access it from star hub network. i do not know why. what i do is, i remote log into company PC, and surf taobao from there. so folks working in MNC, definitely it is an advantage :D

2) knowledge on VPN (SBF has become a techie forum :D)

my simple explanation: what VPN does is: when your PC is connected to a VPN service, all your internet traffic will be redirected to the server (hosting the VPN service), and then further to the in the internet. the communication between your PC and the VPN server is secure, so your ISP (for bro in shanghai, it will be China telecom) will not able to detect what sites your are surfing. however, to use this service, the VPN server must not be blocked by your ISP (namely China telecom).

bro dragonfruit, mentioned some free VPN service. because t is free and open to public. this means it will also be available to china telecom/国安(similar to sg ministry of internal affairs 内政部). so they are doing their best to block these VPN servers. so the folks providing the free VPN sevice has to frequently change the ip address. this is the hassel of using free VPN service.

more reading ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VPN

3) cost

If enough bro interested on this, i will think of setting up a physical box in singapore or renting VPS servers in US or Hong Kong. i am not expecting to earn $$$ from bro, but not want to loose $$$ on this either.

I have tried to traceroute the traffic from star hub network to chinatelecom servers. looks like, traffic goes to US hob first, then to china. this means the signal cross the pacific ocean twice :D does not sound like a good solution.

so best option would be renting VPS servers from either US or Hong Kong. with many bro in China, the Hong Kong site would be a good solution.

Cost would be around 20 SGD per year, if we can get aroud 20 members interested. This service will be restricted to SBF members only. this is really a small sum, so try to invite friends to join, instead of account sharing among friends.

interested bro, please reply to this thread

cking
09-07-2011, 05:35 PM
hi, PTR/other bro in shanghai?

I am flying to shanghai this month end.

really tiried of the professional sex worker. wish to try some amateur FL (student or OL with their own Day job) :D any contact?

http://www.wildgeisha.homestead.com/ i saw this posted by some bro, but i notice that this service has been down. (both email auto bounce back).

i have been going through around 100 pages of you folks' posting. some of you guys really crazy to hunt for meat at barber's shop. i would rather do my own HJ, instead of paying them a single cents. looks too dirty for me :D

looking forward to some bro's feedback, epecially PTR :)

any bro, got information sharing on this topic? :D

dragonfruit
09-07-2011, 06:25 PM

my simple explanation: what VPN does is: when your PC is connected to a VPN service, all your internet traffic will be redirected to the server (hosting the VPN service), and then further to the in the internet. the communication between your PC and the VPN server is secure, so your ISP (for bro in shanghai, it will be China telecom) will not able to detect what sites your are surfing. however, to use this service, the VPN server must not be blocked by your ISP (namely China telecom).

bro dragonfruit, mentioned some free VPN service. because t is free and open to public. this means it will also be available to china telecom/国安(similar to sg ministry of internal affairs 内政部). so they are doing their best to block these VPN servers. so the folks providing the free VPN sevice has to frequently change the ip address. this is the hassel of using free VPN service.

u r right, sometime it does get block.. i just ping skype to send the latest update.

Geylander
10-07-2011, 03:53 AM
If you google around, these VPN providers are voted best to be used in China:

1. https://www.astrill.com
2. https://12vpn.com
3. http://www.strongvpn.com
4. http://www.witopia.net
5. https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/vpn-service-provider

Please remember not to subscribe to PPTP or L2TP VPN protocol as they've stopped working in China since Mar 2011 (after the authority upgraded the Great Firewalls), you need SSL/OpenVPN (it's unblockable thanks to port 443/HTTPS).

cking
10-07-2011, 04:36 AM

Please remember not to subscribe to PPTP or L2TP VPN protocol as they've stopped working in China since Mar 2011 (after the authority upgraded the Great Firewalls), you need SSL/OpenVPN (it's unblockable thanks to port 443/HTTPS).

These listing makes sense, charging minimum of 80 USD per year. They are more reliable, bcz not free.

But as they are public, also vulnerable to CT's blocking.

cking
10-07-2011, 04:39 AM

HTTPs makes communication secure, but CT can still block the ip address. You will not be able to establish HTTPs connection.

Geylander
10-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Of course, they can block IP. But which IP to block is the question. That's why Egypt shutdown all ISPs in their country rather than block IP.

In real world of cat-catch-mouse, the hackers are always 1 step ahead of times. :D

ebonkie
10-07-2011, 09:46 AM
ALL NATURAL H CUP 小小

Although the weather is so hot in the evening. This time it was quite easy to locate along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is still quite nicely cleaned, air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor.

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was 2 weeks ago we met.. She was wearing a grey sexy nightie dress.. She told me she was going to buy more for her Spore job in the next few months.. Upon undressing, I put down her dress and grab her boobs a good squeeze..

After a nice cold bath, we quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did 69 position.. Nice pussy with short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. I went downwards to lick & suck her pussy while she's on top sucking mine.. Her BBBJ was mind-blowing, as i cannot tahan anymore. Signal her to cap it for me, she came on top of me doing cowgal.. H-Cup boobs swinging infront of my face, all i do is to grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We even did a boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed a few positions before I fire my white spermies into the CD.. She said I must have not done any sex for the past days as it was quite concentrated..

Hi Bros,

For your info, she will be doing only OUT-CALL service only

For more details, please PM me

Cheers

cking
10-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Of course, they can block IP. But which IP to block is the question. That's why Egypt shutdown all ISPs in their country rather than block IP.

In real world of cat-catch-mouse, the hackers are always 1 step ahead of times. :D

Yah, that is why I say they keep changing ip address. Btw, are you paying for any of these services?

ebonkie
11-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Here is a useful website which features a whole list of 上海会所

http://www.ddmap.com/map/21----%B8%A3%BD%A8%C4%CF%C2%B7%2B%C9%A3%C4%C3%D0%DD%CF%D 0----/

They even have small features like shop photos, address, how to travel there in case you need directions on how to get there

DTCEPL
11-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Thanks to all SHA Esteemed Bros for their info on Internet access, many thanks!

ebonkie
11-07-2011, 01:10 PM
1) for taobao.com
i found it i cannot access it from star hub network. i do not know why. what i do is, i remote log into company PC, and surf taobao from there. so folks working in MNC, definitely it is an advantage :D

more reading ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VPN

3) cost

If enough bro interested on this, i will think of setting up a physical box in singapore or renting VPS servers in US or Hong Kong. i am not expecting to earn $$$ from bro, but not want to loose $$$ on this either.

I have tried to traceroute the traffic from star hub network to chinatelecom servers. looks like, traffic goes to US hob first, then to china. this means the signal cross the pacific ocean twice :D does not sound like a good solution.

so best option would be renting VPS servers from either US or Hong Kong. with many bro in China, the Hong Kong site would be a good solution.

Cost would be around 20 SGD per year, if we can get aroud 20 members interested. This service will be restricted to SBF members only. this is really a small sum, so try to invite friends to join, instead of account sharing among friends.

interested bro, please reply to this thread

Hi Bro,

Just a 3-cents advice

To pay for this Virtual Private Network access service, the response will be not be good

I reckon you try to upload a ultrasurf software from ultrareach.com which is free and allows you to bypass whatever firewalls P.R.C has got

Moreover it masks your IP address

This website even has even got a video clip to illustrates how to use on your personal laptop

Its quite convienient to use it while surfing for facebook and youtube after so many months in P.R.C

adidas88
11-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Just a 3-cents advice

To pay for this Virtual Private Network access service, the response will be not be good

I reckon you try to upload a ultrasurf software from ultrareach.com which is free and allows you to bypass whatever firewalls P.R.C has got

Moreover it masks your IP address

This website even has even got a video clip to illustrates how to use on your personal laptop

Its quite convienient to use it while surfing for facebook and youtube after so many months in P.R.C
unfortunately it doesn't work for mac platform ... :( :(

holein1
11-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Holein1,

When I am shanghai, can I meet u? I want to see how Cunting u are!

bro, you could be better off meeting DT, he's definitely CUNTning...as for me, i am suffering from CUNTninglingus...haha

holein1
11-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Haha! Bro holein1,

You further scare me. How can you bully old an like me? I shall bring backup with me!

Haha!

i ask those sweet young pandas (SYP) to slap you with their nn, drown you with their cb, no good mei? the only backup you should bring is your cap...haha..

DTCEPL
11-07-2011, 04:43 PM
i ask those sweet young pandas (SYP) to slap you with their nn, drown you with their cb, no good mei? the only backup you should bring is your cap...haha..

Like tat I also want to be slapped and drowned:D.....slapped by nn and drown by those juice...............shiokingly shiok! Loved to be ill treated like tat!

DTCEPL
11-07-2011, 04:48 PM
bro, you could be better off meeting DT, he's definitely CUNTning...as for me, i am suffering from CUNTninglingus...haha

Cuntning DT will be back in SHA on coming Sunday morning lah......me only good for old man tea session or afternoon snack at bi feng tang lah, or maybe a good rub at cheapo foot massage joint.....me no cuntning like Bro Holein1 said lah:D.

Me just a simple old man working in SHA.

PuTonRen
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM

Haha! Brother,

Thank you for looking after my need and the warning of bring backup. I shall contact you when I go to Shangahi in couple of months time.

Thank you in advance.

MuffDiver69
11-07-2011, 07:52 PM
hi all shanghai bros, i'm here in shanghai for a few days, staying at salvo hotel, anyone free to come out for a drink?

c2b2
11-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Cuntning DT will be back in SHA on coming Sunday morning lah......me only good for old man tea session or afternoon snack at bi feng tang lah, or maybe a good rub at cheapo foot massage joint.....me no cuntning like Bro Holein1 said lah:D.

Me just a simple old man working in SHA.

can lah..i am arriving SHA monday with my MM. i also go KangJun or KangDao.
Sometimes Taipan in 大沽路。。
避风塘, chilli crabs also can.:)

cavemanng
12-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Guys

I an in shanghai and I am told there are some nice happening in jiading? Like massage with special etc? Can some bro pls pm me? I know quite a lot of ppl in shanghai town so thinking jiading is a nice place to be in.

Thanks!

KongMing
12-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Has anyone tried this place out yet? It's the old golden 18 sauna on Ulumqi north rd.

DTCEPL
12-07-2011, 10:57 AM
can lah..i am arriving SHA monday with my MM. i also go KangJun or KangDao.
Sometimes Taipan in 大沽路。。
避风塘, chilli crabs also can.:)

I am with my Wifey:D this time!

kkkkkk123
12-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Bro Can pm me the contact? Going over next week and its good to check it out Thanks bro

NightRaven007
13-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Has anyone tried this place out yet? It's the old golden 18 sauna on Ulumqi north rd.

Hmm interesting, I thought G18 was shut down for good since previous owner left Shanghai. New place and good location, worth checking out... will do recce and post FRs for bros :cool:

sinseh
13-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi bros,

I was back in Shanghai for 3 days, but fucking busy, so no time to meetup anyone. I am going up to Beijing now and then probably coming back on next Monday.

Let's plan some makan/get-together. Seems like less people like KTV/Cheong nowadays... :mad: :mad:

Any brothers around next monday? DTCEPL, Holein1, PP? Who else huh?

KongMing
13-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Thinking about checking it out today...will have the war report for y'all if I do.

holein1
13-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi bros,

I was back in Shanghai for 3 days, but fucking busy, so no time to meetup anyone. I am going up to Beijing now and then probably coming back on next Monday.

Let's plan some makan/get-together. Seems like less people like KTV/Cheong nowadays... :mad: :mad:

hey hey...called you also never answer? 3 things lei....1. got some apts for you to view and consider. 2. phone !!! 3. makan..haha

DTCEPL
13-07-2011, 03:03 PM

I am in SHA next Monday together with Wifey:o, arriving Sunday morning.

In the evening, I am only good for la kopi or dinner as Wifey will tag along. If got afternoon sexifiying activities.....:Danything also can!

sinseh
13-07-2011, 03:43 PM
hey hey...called you also never answer? 3 things lei....1. got some apts for you to view and consider. 2. phone !!! 3. makan..haha

My phone kena water... literally.

I coming back on Monday. So let's see how see how. I meet you up monday?

KongMing
13-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Thinking about checking it out today...will have the war report for y'all if I do.

My mistake fellas looks like suyuan is the sauna before golden 18. Dingding 网 hasn't updated it. I just came back and it's still locked up.

Man any decent places around jingan? Don't wanna go all the way out to Bodi, as they haven't been up to par lately. I'm down for some ktv activities if y'all don't mind me tagging along.

DTCEPL
13-07-2011, 05:30 PM
My phone kena water... literally.

Kena pussy juice huh:D?

holein1
13-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Kena pussy juice huh:D?

he touched screen the phone so much that the phone got wet...then got screwed up... haha...i think ss is pu(动)ing his phone (as in 触动)..haha

opticum
14-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Hmm interesting, I thought G18 was shut down for good since previous owner left Shanghai. New place and good location, worth checking out... will do recce and post FRs for bros :cool:

Bro, where's the location of the new place?

Just came back from bar88, less pretty gals than tuesday nite but more crowded than usual. The music system is loud across various places. The bar doesn't employ lady drinkers/entertainers? f* hell, it's a bit boring with isolated mix sets.

DTCEPL
14-07-2011, 08:36 AM
he touched screen the phone so much that the phone got wet...then got screwed up... haha...i think ss is pu(动)ing his phone (as in 触动)..haha

I think SS pu(动)ing and autoroaming his touchscreen phone until many juice wet wet, ended up the phone too high had a multiple eruption of orgasm until spolit lah:D

NightRaven007
14-07-2011, 11:07 AM
G18 location was good location indeed, sad that it is now gone. Anyway, I think the closest fun sauna place is 999 in Xujiahui. Any other bros with recommendations in Jing'an? :o

denial87
14-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi all esteemed bros, im new in this forum but i've been reading all your posts. some questions from me. What does BBBJ and BBS means? And with reference to your experiences, does the girls here who do full service allow protection during BJ? I will be in Shanghai for 3 weeks and hope to have to fun :D:D:D:D

newbieboy
14-07-2011, 02:25 PM
G18 location was good location indeed, sad that it is now gone. Anyway, I think the closest fun sauna place is 999 in Xujiahui. Any other bros with recommendations in Jing'an? :o

同上。。I will be in Jing an too :D

tintin21
14-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi All, me will be in Beijing/Shanghai last week of this month.

Can anyone PM me some good contacts for call-out massage or massage joints, most importantly safe and reliable?

Many thanks.

ebonkie
14-07-2011, 11:57 PM
ALL NATURAL H CUP 小小

holein1
15-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi all esteemed bros, im new in this forum but i've been reading all your posts. some questions from me. What does BBBJ and BBS means? And with reference to your experiences, does the girls here who do full service allow protection during BJ? I will be in Shanghai for 3 weeks and hope to have to fun :D:D:D:D

bbbj: bare back blowjob (无套口交)
bbs: barbershop (发廊)

that's the way i remember it..hope it helps. anyway, every place got their own rules, however, IF you really want to bend the rules to your favor, it depends on your CUNTful...

enjoy your stay in shanghai, have fun. just remember to stay away from events/encounters that sound too good to be true. even famous actors have been saboed and extorted, so please exercise caution.

holein1
15-07-2011, 10:28 AM
I think SS pu(动)ing and autoroaming his touchscreen phone until many juice wet wet, ended up the phone too high had a multiple eruption of orgasm until spolit lah:D

oi...CUNTful Master, you still want your local number? i got one nice number waiting for you....haha

138mm
15-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Last min send to Shanghai for meeting. Dnt knw where to go. and 1st time step into China. any place near Marvel hotel i can relax?

the hotel is at 123 South Xizang Road 200021 Shanghai. in room. damn sian

ebonkie
16-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Legendary H-Cup Xiao Xiao

I just got home from my 3rd RTF in three weeks. I went to her place at about 2100hrs in Changning district. It takes about 20mins drive for me to reach her place. I was late for 1 hr as I had work overtime. However her attitude was good and patient. Thumbs up.

The weather wasn't so hot this evening. Being my 3rd RTF, it was easy to locate from her 小区 entrance. It is along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is nicely cleaned (no need to wear slippers though she offered me to do so), air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor.

We had some small chat before our session. She told me that she was quite pleased with all the SB forum brothers who supported her. She now has a steady string of Singa bros looking up for her everyday. About 1 to 2 customers per day since the 1st launch of my FR. Some of them did even checked with her about me and to see whether I was her OKT. She explained to them that I was actually helping her as she is currently out of job till end July

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was about a week ago we met for my 2nd RTF.. This time she was wearing a black sexy nightie top and panties..

After a nice warm bath together, we then quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did not do 69 position although her pussy has short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. She proceed with her mind-blowing sensual BBBJ until i cannot tahan anymore. I signalled her to cap it for me, she then came on top of me doing the cowgal.. Her H-Cup neh nehs swinging infront of my face..

"Wa liao" all i do is press my face in between them, grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We did a spectacular boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed to sitting and then missionary position before I fire all my white spermies into the CD.. I had came before she had her climax.. She was moaning for me not to stop.. I could see her eyes rolled back "C Bay Shiong" while I continued my thrusts with a heavily packed CD..

This time her phone ranged.. Bro Littlefat called her from Spore.. Regarding her Spore work permit requisition..

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like malaysian chinese, quite chio, wavy hair, complexion is good)
Boobs: 20/10 (H-cup jugs, thumbs up)
Frenching: Maybe (Subjected to chemistry)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Good suction, Deep-throat, Balls licking)
Boobs massage: 10/10 ("Mo Tha Teng" - Cantonese for No. 1)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Accommodating & nice moaning)
Service/Attitude: Friendly, chatty, cheerful & going all out to please..

She returning back to Spore early August..

Better start planning my 4th and 5th RTFs.. Cheers

DTCEPL
16-07-2011, 02:15 PM
oi...CUNTful Master, you still want your local number? i got one nice number waiting for you....haha

Simi local number waiting for me?.....u mean u got a nice Golden number:D want to gib me FOC huh:D....just kidding! What about the nice number, please advise!

My current number is for business lah....all my Bosses and Business Associates got that number since its printed on my namecard!

By the way, me no Cuntful Master lah, me not even near Cuntful Junior....not to say Master. Hooray, be back tomorrow morning in SHA!

suntze
16-07-2011, 10:51 PM
check her out next time you are in Shanghai.

Name : 小爱
Phone : 18702164602
Damage : 600rmb (I had to pay extra for taxi cost)

She made me very happy. Tried to post some photos, but not too sure how.

DTCEPL
17-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Lau Cuntful Junior reporting for work in SHA:D.....Shanghai is bright and shine, the weather is fine!

ebonkie
17-07-2011, 05:51 PM
check her out next time you are in Shanghai.

Name : 小爱
Damage : 600rmb (I had to pay extra for taxi cost)

She made me very happy. Tried to post some photos, but not too sure how.

Hi Bro,

FYI this Xiao Ai is actually aka Jolin as she has changed mobile number recently to increase her sales in the FL market

ebonkie
17-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Legendary H-Cup Xiao Xiao

I just got home from my 3rd RTF in three weeks. I went to her place at about 2100hrs in Changning district. It takes about 20mins drive for me to reach her place. I was late for 1 hr as I had work overtime. However her attitude was good and patient. Thumbs up.

The weather wasn't so hot this evening. Being my 3rd RTF, it was easy to locate from her 小区 entrance. It is along 水城road and 茅台road. Her place is nicely cleaned (no need to wear slippers though she offered me to do so), air-con and quite comfortable on the 2nd floor.

We had some small chat before our session. She told me that she was quite pleased with all the SB forum brothers who supported her. She now has a steady string of Singa bros looking up for her everyday. About 1 to 2 customers per day since the 1st launch of my FR. Some of them did even checked with her about me and to see whether I was her OKT. She explained to them that I was actually helping her as she is currently out of job till end July

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was about a week ago we met for my 2nd RTF.. This time she was wearing a black sexy nightie top and panties..

After a nice warm bath together, we then quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did not do 69 position although her pussy has short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. She proceed with her mind-blowing sensual BBBJ until i cannot tahan anymore. I signalled her to cap it for me, she then came on top of me doing the cowgal.. Her H-Cup neh nehs swinging infront of my face..

"Wa liao" all i do is press my face in between them, grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We did a spectacular boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed to sitting and then missionary position before I fire all my white spermies into the CD.. I had came before she had her climax.. She was moaning for me not to stop.. I could see her eyes rolled back "C Bay Shiong" while I continued my thrusts with a heavily packed CD..

This time her phone ranged.. Bro Littlefat called her from Spore.. Regarding her Spore work permit requisition..

Looks: 7/10 (looks a bit like malaysian chinese, quite chio, wavy hair, complexion is good)

Hi Bros,

Xiaoxiao will be leaving for Spore on the 2nd August

Have already booked my slots for my 4th RTF, 5th RTF & 6 RTF

Better act fast hand fast leg now for your exclusive slots in Shai..

PM me for further details

newbieboy
17-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi Bro,

FYI this Xiao Ai is actually aka Jolin as she has changed mobile number recently to increase her sales in the FL market

haha i remember jolin! still plump? :D so many years still servicing singaporeans huh :rolleyes: btw bro i hope you check your inbox daily, because like i said i won't be there till 20-something july, so hopefully when i'm there and got my local number you can asap pass me xiaoxiao's contact... :p

sexy horny boy
18-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Bros,

I'm in Shanghai (Sheraton) alone for business till Wed (20-Jul).
Know quite a few sauna and can meet up with bros also in SH and enjoy together.
PM me if interested.

However, I'll be leaving for Zhangjiagang (Will be staying at Changan Road).
Hope bros can pm me or provide info of this place, never been there b4.

Rgds,
Sexy Horny Boy

ebonkie
18-07-2011, 02:25 AM
haha i remember jolin! still plump? :D so many years still servicing singaporeans huh :rolleyes: btw bro i hope you check your inbox daily, because like i said i won't be there till 20-something july, so hopefully when i'm there and got my local number you can asap pass me xiaoxiao's contact... :p

Hi Bro NWB,

She has lost quite some weight, changed her hairstyle and maybe added more tattoos

Her cups are at least > cup C (I guess so as so long neber look for her)

She allows photo taking and pornography (I still have her strip dance for my own personal entertainment)

uktips
18-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Sorry to trouble all senior bros,

may i know Jolin (Page 670, post #10040) still availbale ? how to reach her ? thot of paying a visit to SH but lost her qq and ctc. Appreciate your helps.

francined69
18-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Sorry to trouble all senior bros,

may i know Jolin (Page 670, post #10040) still availbale ? how to reach her ? thot of paying a visit to SH but lost her qq and ctc. Appreciate your helps.

Name : 小爱 (aka Jolin)

uktips
18-07-2011, 07:49 PM

OIC, really the same ppl as last few threads.

Met her back in 2008, the dmg was 800-1k, now depreciated.:p

newbieboy
18-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Bro NWB,

She has lost quite some weight, changed her hairstyle and maybe added more tattoos

Her cups are at least > cup C (I guess so as so long neber look for her)

She allows photo taking and pornography (I still have her strip dance for my own personal entertainment)

Haha OMG what kind of photography? Video? :D

liverd3
18-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Here is a useful website which features a whole list of 上海会所

http://www.ddmap.com/map/21----%B8%A3%BD%A8%C4%CF%C2%B7%2B%C9%A3%C4%C3%D0%DD%CF%D 0----/

They even have small features like shop photos, address, how to travel there in case you need directions on how to get there

damn...... did not see your post when i was in shanghai at end june.....
bz like mad during my 4day stay with no R&R, no time to go release.

flying again on coming thursday to vietnam from SG.

ebonkie
19-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Haha OMG what kind of photography? Video? :D

Hi Bro,

Ya some 5 min photography with my android phone.. hahaha:D

ebonkie
19-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Legendary H-Cup Boobs Queen

We had some small chat before our session. She told me that she was quite pleased with all the SB forum brothers who supported her. She now has a steady string of Singa bros looking up for her everyday. About 1 to 2 customers per day since the 1st launch of my FR. Some of them did even checked with her about me and to see whether I was her OKT. She explained to them that I was actually helping her as she is currently out of job till end July..

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was about a week ago we met for my 2nd RTF.. This time she was wearing a black sexy nightie top and panties.. :D

After a nice warm bath together, we then quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did not do 69 position although her pussy has short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. She proceed with her mind-blowing sensual BBBJ until i cannot tahan anymore. I signalled her to cap it for me, she then came on top of me doing the cowgal.. Her H-Cup neh nehs swinging infront of my face.. :eek:

"Wa liao" all i do is press my face in between them, grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We did a spectacular boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed to sitting and then missionary position before I fire all my white spermies into the CD.. I had came before she had her climax.. She was moaning for me not to stop.. I could see her eyes rolled back "C Bay Shiong" while I continued my thrusts with a heavily packed CD.. :o

This time her phone ranged.. Bro Littlefat called her from Spore.. Regarding her Spore work permit requisition.. :(

Hi Bros,

PM me for further details.. Mai Tu Liao!!!!!

Beijing2008
19-07-2011, 09:15 AM
同上。。I will be in Jing an too :D

Any bro know a sauna near the shanghai stadium? met a gal at Xuijiahui and she mentioned she works at a sauna near the shanghai stadium (or shanghai stadium MRT)...
want to go find her but dont know what is the name of the sauna..

Thanks Bro in advance for help..

anyway, i am putting up at XuiJiaHui area, if you know any FL or outcall, can share with me?

Thanks again

Nasty12
19-07-2011, 10:07 AM
[CENTER]Legendary H-Cup Boobs Queen[/

She returning back to Spore

Yes! she's coming back to sg!! Had loads of fun with her boobies the last time she was in sg!! Do not miss out this gem!!

and_alloy
19-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Bros,

I'm in Shanghai (Sheraton) alone for business till Wed (20-Jul).
Know quite a few sauna and can meet up with bros also in SH and enjoy together.
PM me if interested.which sheraton u in? hongqiao or pudong? if pudong, then we are neighbors...:p

Joshzzz
19-07-2011, 11:04 AM
No offence, bro.
But why would you post 3 reviews of the same girl in such a short span of time and the last one is an exact copy of the one on the 16th?? :confused:

prizzi_65
19-07-2011, 01:34 PM
There is quite few Suana around the Shanghai Stadium MRT area (both clean and fun types). Without knowing exactly which one to visit, you will most probably not be able to find her.

For a start there is the famous 999 which I am not sure if it is still operating this period (always open close open and then close again). There is also another one on Ling Ling Road which you can find the name by reading up the past posts in this thread and then use google to find the exact address. Some bros also provide a list of suana using the DD Map website. You can check that out too.

Any bro know a sauna near the shanghai stadium? met a gal at Xuijiahui and she mentioned she works at a sauna near the shanghai stadium (or shanghai stadium MRT)...

anyway, i am putting up at XuiJiaHui area, if you know any FL or outcall, can share with me?

Thanks again

wett
19-07-2011, 10:59 PM

PM me for further details.. Mai Tu Liao!!!!! [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Bro, Woo never touch H-cup, how to contact her when she in SG?

PuTonRen
20-07-2011, 12:59 AM

Back in 2008 or so, she was known as Jolin. Some of the brothers tried to call her for services, her reply had always been "Not convenient". We were not sure whether she really was working in this line.

Doggiestyle
20-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Am in SHA now for the next 2 days ... Not much into KTVs. Wouldn't mind meeting some of u guys stationed here for a few drinks ...Thinking of hitting some of the pubs tonight .. Not a Chinese but spoken language still passable ... hahaha .... Staying along Metro Line 6 ..

Jet20
20-07-2011, 12:24 PM
I hoped to contribute some FRs today after getting an update on the advice in this thread, unfortunately all I can give is two frustrated failure reports - maybe still useful as saving some fellow samsters the pointless taxi trips...

Yesterday I tried to locate the "large row of foot massage places and bbs" in Anyuan Road, near Jing'an Men (last report from winter this year), however upon arriving there I found a single, legitimate foot massage parlor. Just to be sure, I walked down Anyuan Road, past Jingan Men and Changde Road all the way to the Jade Buddha Temple, but even in the oldest neighbourhoods, nothing.

Today, I thought I invest some more and try the recommended sauna place 殿元会所 (Dianyuan Chamber) at 627 Lingling Road (last report 1 month ago). I came as far as the locker room, where however a guy from staff approached me and told me in good English but lowered voice that I should please only take a shower as there would be no massage service... I asked whether this meant just today or not at all anymore, to which he replied in uncertain terms "Maybe next month". He could as well have said "Maybe never"...

I've been following the Shanghai scene for many years, all the way back when freelancers were still roaming the back alleys of Xintiandi (imagine that today!) and it seems to me that ever since the massage parlor raids in May, the scene is not quite the same anymore, especially since a place like 殿元会所 has offered these services for many years. Of course, the scene will find new ways to move ahead again in this cat and mouse game, as before, but for now, things seem to look a bit bleak if you are not able to arrange for out-calls to hotels etc.

I would be very grateful though for any samster's confirmation on sauna places still offering massage services during the last couple of days (anything older seems too uncertain in these changeable times), maybe even comparable to the 殿元会所 in price and quality.

sta1100
20-07-2011, 12:54 PM

Thanks again
Hi Bro, Which Shanghai stadium you are refering to, there are 2 over here, if you are refering to the shanghi indoor stadium MRT, there is about 2-3 near there, if you need to the name please drop me a mail, as I;am staying there.

and_alloy
20-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I believe for this month it will be a bit difficult to find much action here in Shanghai as the FINA World Swim meet is right here in SHA...Enjoy the swim babes :D

fcukger
20-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Am in SHA now for the next 2 days ... Not much into KTVs. Wouldn't mind meeting some of u guys stationed here for a few drinks ...Thinking of hitting some of the pubs tonight .. Not a Chinese but spoken language still passable ... hahaha .... Staying along Metro Line 6 ..

woh lao... u fly to shanghai huhx??? me in wet nam, hcm... do PM me if u do pop by wet nam... hope 2 c u real soon... :D

KongMing
20-07-2011, 04:20 PM
I hoped to contribute some FRs today after getting an update on the advice in this thread, unfortunately all I can give is two frustrated failure reports - maybe still useful as saving some fellow samsters the pointless taxi trips...

Yesterday I tried to locate the "large row of foot massage places and bbs" in Anyuan Road, near Jing'an Men (last report from winter this year), however upon arriving there I found a single, legitimate foot massage parlor. Just to be sure, I walked down Anyuan Road, past Jingan Men and Changde Road all the way to the Jade Buddha Temple, but even in the oldest neighbourhoods, nothing.

Today, I thought I invest some more and try the recommended sauna place 殿元会所 (Dianyuan Chamber) at 627 Lingling Road (last report 1 month ago). I came as far as the locker room, where however a guy from staff approached me and told me in good English but lowered voice that I should please only take a shower as there would be no massage service... I asked whether this meant just today or not at all anymore, to which he replied in uncertain terms "Maybe next month". He could as well have said "Maybe never"...

I've been following the Shanghai scene for many years, all the way back when freelancers were still roaming the back alleys of Xintiandi (imagine that today!) and it seems to me that ever since the massage parlor raids in May, the scene is not quite the same anymore, especially since a place like 殿元会所 has offered these services for many years. Of course, the scene will find new ways to move ahead again in this cat and mouse game, as before, but for now, things seem to look a bit bleak if you are not able to arrange for out-calls to hotels etc.

I would be very grateful though for any samster's confirmation on sauna places still offering massage services during the last couple of days (anything older seems too uncertain in these changeable times), maybe even comparable to the 殿元会所 in price and quality.

I can confirm that Bodi in Pudong is still operating (went there yesterday). They raise the price from 800 to 880. Although they have tons of girls, they aren't that great and services is so so as well. Also, they require a VIP card for entrance now.

I also walked around AnYuan road and Jiangsu road last week looking for a "golden oil open back" place with no luck.

Gonna need to start frequent Manhattan and Malone more to pick up Vietnamese girls. This crackdown blows!

Joshzzz
20-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Shanghai is really boring now. (no let up since Expo!)

I've heard that the few remaining BBS in the area I'm familiar with have been keeping shutters down as well. Didn't check 999 but I suppose it will be closed soon too if not already closed.

Best to find something non-commercial (as in non-WG) for now if you can afford the time.

holein1
20-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Last min send to Shanghai for meeting. Dnt knw where to go. and 1st time step into China. any place near Marvel hotel i can relax?

the hotel is at 123 South Xizang Road 200021 Shanghai. in room. damn sian

still in shanghai? i have an outing tonight. last min one. if any one of you guys are in town, you've got 45 mins from now to pm me...

sinseh
20-07-2011, 11:51 PM
still in shanghai? i have an outing tonight. last min one. if any one of you guys are in town, you've got 45 mins from now to pm me...

I wish i am there. Sighh.....

Doggiestyle
21-07-2011, 12:38 AM
woh lao... u fly to shanghai huhx??? me in wet nam, hcm... do PM me if u do pop by wet nam... hope 2 c u real soon... :D

Ok bro. how's life? No laa .. i come every 2-3 months to Shanghai. Beijing, Pusan ... May come to HCM soon because got a 18 yr old 'vege' there laa...
Keep in touch ... hehe

Doggiestyle
21-07-2011, 12:40 AM

Aiyo ... now just back to room and see this post ... if only i checked earlier then can meet ...

Amino
21-07-2011, 11:52 AM
egendary H-Cup Boobs Queen

Hearing from ebonkie that the Queen is leaving, decided to book a session with her.

Went to her place which was like a maze, but after hard determination, managed to get to the palace.

She was veri accommodating and caring, asking me to come and sit on her bed with the aircon on, after seeing that i was perspiring all over after the hard search.

Wearing her legendary black see thru blouse, i try hard to try and pierce thru with my eyes to figure her prized possession (boobs). Indeed these are the biggest melons that i have ever came across live right in front of my eyes.

After a quick shower, we proceed to the throne, where she started to do her bj.. I must admit that with those massive melons rubbing along yr thighs, and looking at them bouncing, really is an enjoyment, but u must be a melon lover. She cap me thru her mouth and in Cow Girl position, the melons were working their way, up and down and with my hands, not enough to engulf them. At last, we finished off in missionary which i felt like laying on top of a jelly.

Overall, worth the penny, provided u r a boobs lover..

Many thks, ebonkie for the recommendations.:cool:

t4tortoise
21-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Off to Shanghai in Mid-Aug... Reading the last 50 pages has given me some info ... thanks! And maybe some SBF bros want to meet up?

DTCEPL
21-07-2011, 02:19 PM

Where r u Bro SS, we all missed u in SHA!:p

Spidey368
21-07-2011, 05:55 PM

I also wished I am there... hehee
How is everyone, long time no see... PP, SS, etc...

ebonkie
21-07-2011, 10:45 PM

Hearing from ebonkie that the Queen is leaving, decided to book a session with her.

Went to her place which was like a maze, but after hard determination, managed to get to the palace.

She was veri accommodating and caring, asking me to come and sit on her bed with the aircon on, after seeing that i was perspiring all over after the hard search.

Wearing her legendary black see thru blouse, i try hard to try and pierce thru with my eyes to figure her prized possession (boobs). Indeed these are the biggest melons that i have ever came across live right in front of my eyes.

After a quick shower, we proceed to the throne, where she started to do her bj.. I must admit that with those massive melons rubbing along yr thighs, and looking at them bouncing, really is an enjoyment, but u must be a melon lover. She cap me thru her mouth and in Cow Girl position, the melons were working their way, up and down and with my hands, not enough to engulf them. At last, we finished off in missionary which i felt like laying on top of a jelly.

Overall, worth the penny, provided u r a boobs lover..

Many thks, ebonkie for the recommendations.:cool:

Hi Bro,

Cheers
Thanks for your steamy FR.. Looks like most of the samy bros are missing all the action you have received.. Upz your points..

ebonkie
21-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Bro, Woo never touch H-cup, how to contact her when she in SG?

Hi Bro wett,

Too bad..
In that case you need to await for her new released thread from FLdome 2

ebonkie
21-07-2011, 10:52 PM

We had some small chat before our session. She told me that she was quite pleased with all the SB forum brothers who supported her. She now has a steady string of Singa bros looking up for her everyday. About 1 to 2 customers per day since the 1st launch of my FR. Some of them did even checked with her about me and to see whether I was her OKT. She explained to them that I was actually helping her as she is currently out of job till end July..

My mind was quite excited to look at her H-cup boobs again though it was about a week ago we met for my 2nd RTF.. This time she was wearing a black sexy nightie top and panties.. :D

After a nice warm bath together, we then quickly went back to the bed, she came out shortly, crawling on the bed.. We did not do 69 position although her pussy has short trimmed hair and no CB smell.. She proceed with her mind-blowing sensual BBBJ until i cannot tahan anymore. I signalled her to cap it for me, she then came on top of me doing the cowgal.. Her H-Cup neh nehs swinging infront of my face.. :eek:

"Wa liao" all i do is press my face in between them, grope them, squeeze, lick & suck those nipples while she ride me fiercely!! We did a spectacular boobs fuck with BBBJ.. We then changed to sitting and then missionary position before I fire all my white spermies into the CD.. I had came before she had her climax.. She was moaning for me not to stop.. I could see her eyes rolled back "C Bay Shiong" while I continued my thrusts with a heavily packed CD.. :o

This time her phone ranged.. Bro Littlefat called her from Spore.. Regarding her Spore work permit requisition.. :(

Hi Bros,

PM me for further details.. Mai Tu Liao!!!!! Its the last week of July.. Act fast..

Hi Bros,

Next week s last week of July liao..

Amino
22-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Bros,

Next week s last week of July liao..

Hi Bro, thks for points up.. appreciated...

During my session with small small, she mentioned that she'll back to her hometown for a week. So next week will be abit difficult, tat's y I die die also squeeze out time.

She mentioned that u r "yi gei hao ren" :cool:

holein1
22-07-2011, 11:46 AM

During my session with small small, she mentioned that she'll back to her hometown for a week. So next week will be abit difficult, tat's y I die die also squeeze out time.

"yi gei hao ren" means 一哥好忍(one cock very lasting?)haha...just joking...ebonkie is surely one nice bro to share his exp here...cheers.

DTCEPL
22-07-2011, 12:14 PM
"yi gei hao ren" means 一哥好忍(one cock very lasting?)

:D:D:DA tiko always a tiko.....words also tiko!

smartshanghai
22-07-2011, 06:13 PM
i am in putuo district for next 2 months, i need some help! hehe

i have not had any luck finding places, anybody want to pm someone?

or give me some reccomendations?

smartshanghai
22-07-2011, 06:27 PM
please pm her info! hehe thank you :)

smartshanghai
22-07-2011, 06:28 PM
hello
i have not been having any luck in putuo district

can somebody pm me some contact info or point me in the right directions?

what am i doing wrong hehe

ebonkie
22-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Hi Bro Amino,

Thanks for your comments

Looks like time s running short.. Better take leave and camp for more sorties..

No time to write my 4th, 5th, & 6th FRs...

I also returning Spore 2nd week August to celebrate Nday and do more recruitment for Shai forum.. :D

Mai Tu Liao!!!.. Cheers mate..

ebonkie
22-07-2011, 08:36 PM
"yi gei hao ren" means 一哥好忍(one cock very lasting?)haha...just joking...ebonkie is surely one nice bro to share his exp here...cheers.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your comments

I take chinese herbs to enhance my 一哥 can tahan lor..

Cannot under-estimate their long history of natural goodness..

Cheers..

Missing those H-cup jugs already..

sexy horny boy
22-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Bro, i was in hongqiao...
Anyway, now in Zhangjiagang, have a few saunas here but most are milf looking...
Anyway, will be back to Sheraton pudong probably 26-Jul, wanna meet up for an office theme sauna f?

romt111
23-07-2011, 12:12 AM
HI, bors,
saw the FR somewhere else below, but no number listed...any senior knows Lucy and can share the number? really need relaible and reasonable outcall in sh.
thx

Sweet outcall

Called my regular outcall lady Lucy that has hooked me up in the past and she delivered ChiChi within 30 minutes as usual. At first look I was disappointed because she was a little chubby for my taste. Maybe 60-65kg, but very proportionate. She made up for it in attitude though, as she had me naked, on my back and my cock buried in her throat in less than 10 minutes. Such a good job as a matter of course that I blew a load into her mouth in record time. Teased her about "we're only 20 minutes in and she owes me a second" shot when, to my surprise, she came through with that as well.
Great 500rmb+taxi money investement.

bobbytan
23-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi ebonkie,

Can send contact info on xiao xiao and where to find the place? I am in Shanghai this period.

Bob

Nissan9860
23-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Latest foto from Jolin, interested bros should know how to ctc her.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1443/39629090.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/39629090.jpg/)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/283/30176414.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/30176414.jpg/)

chump
24-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi brudders... Am in shanghai for the next two weeks... Staying at ritz Carlton portman.. Any recommendations for massage and take home delivery please?
Much appreciated

francined69
24-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Hi brudders... Am in shanghai for the next two weeks... Staying at ritz Carlton portman.. Any recommendations for massage and take home delivery please?
Much appreciated

used to stay at Portman Ritz Carlton (PRC). they have quite strict security and it's not easy for a non hotel guest, especially chinese girl to go up alone to the hotel room.

swissguy71
24-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I was at the same spot about a year ago and he told me the same crab. I don't take this seriously. I think this place is under investigation or they simply don't want foreigners there since it seemed to me that he allowed some Chinese to get in.

chump
24-07-2011, 03:20 PM
used to stay at Portman Ritz Carlton (PRC). they have quite strict security and it's not easy for a non hotel guest, especially chinese girl to go up alone to the hotel room.

So I likely have to meet the gal at lobby?

Any numbers or web links to choose gal?

chump
24-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Are these gals 'real' from these classifieds?

francined69
24-07-2011, 10:22 PM
So I likely have to meet the gal at lobby?

Any numbers or web links to choose gal?

i'm too lazy to check back at all the posts.

if u like big busts, try calling 小爱 (aka Jolin) 18702164602

too bad my oc is with me, othewise i would have tried her also.

chump
25-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Called jolin.. She's on code red...
Went manhattan for the first time and it's very much like orchard towers in spore.

Ended up sleeping alone ;p

ebonkie
25-07-2011, 07:09 AM

Hi Bros,

Presently no more code red till further notice..

I have already booked my slots for my 4th RTF, 5th RTF & 6 RTF

Xiaoxiao will be leaving for Spore on the 2nd August and back in Shanghai

this Wednesday 27th August..

ebonkie
25-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Xiaoxiao will be leaving for Spore on the 2nd August and back in Shanghai

this Wednesday 27th August (typo error)..

Current back in Hunan till this Wednesday 27th July for last her last burst in China ..

newbieboy
25-07-2011, 01:58 PM
what?! she's back in hunan?! noooooooooooooooooooo :(

newbieboy
25-07-2011, 07:08 PM
hi seniors, i will be touching down tomorrow and staying in jing an area. very relaxed R&R trip and unfortunately mis-timed with the swimming championships :o please invite me along if you have any nightlife activities (clubbing/ktv/cheong) or any activities in general. will be nice to meet up with some of you who have contributed so much to this thread. as per bro nightraven's recommendations, i will also hopefully be checking out nanfang and 999 (since they are in Puxi). i used to stay in puxi so kind of know my way around, so if any bros are organising outings please drop me a PM (i'd PM you all but don't want to be a nuisance lah :D ) overall my trip is just a lot of shopping, eating, massages and sleeping. will be here for a week and hope you meet up with you funny people! :)

btw i also contributed to this thread a couple of years back, and i hope bros can recommend some "fun things" to do even if you don't feel like meeting a "newbie" like me... :o

newbieboy
25-07-2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.shanghai-nightlife-guide.com/english/

pretty good site for newbies like me but don't trust their listings, just trust their SOP

ahtweee
25-07-2011, 08:50 PM
hi all bro

i am currently in SH..any contacts for call to hotel? budget around 800..thanks for your help

DTCEPL
26-07-2011, 09:15 AM
i will also hopefully be checking out nanfang and 999 (since they are in Puxi). i used to stay in puxi so kind of know my way around

btw i also contributed to this thread a couple of years back, and i hope bros can recommend some "fun things" to do even if you don't feel like meeting a "newbie" like me... :o

Planning to go 999, wow, I heard so much about the famous 999 but have never been to.......do jio me along when u're going, me also newbie in SHA:D

Cheers!

holein1
26-07-2011, 11:04 AM
hi seniors, i will be touching down tomorrow and staying in jing an area. very relaxed R&R trip and unfortunately mis-timed with the swimming championships :o please invite me along if you have any nightlife activities (clubbing/ktv/cheong) or any activities in general. will be nice to meet up with some of you who have contributed so much to this thread. as per bro nightraven's recommendations, i will also hopefully be checking out nanfang and 999 (since they are in Puxi). i used to stay in puxi .....<snipped>

yoyo newbieboy, nice to know you...you can pm me if you want. i'll see if i am able to arrange something out of this week's tight schedule...

ebonkie
27-07-2011, 01:04 AM

Hi Bros,

No code red till further notice

Hi Bros

Long awaited.. Xiaoxiao s back in business starting today

Cheers

newbieboy
27-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Haha bros don't tease leh... sent you my local number. Tried jolin's boob fuck tonight. .. good service. Its 600 right? :D no reply from xiaoxiao though :(

shy_guy159
27-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Any advice for where to get massage with HJ in Shanghai (not after BJ or FJ)? Did google search and seemed like lots of dodgy ones out there

Thanks

ahtweee
27-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi Bros

Long awaited.. Xiaoxiao s back in business starting today

Cheers

Bro....hp is off lei

newbieboy
28-07-2011, 11:30 AM
yup xiaoxiao hp is off.

went to ktv last night, it was not very good. the place is called Cosmo, a big 4F building and i think because of the yanda all the lights were off. business was bustling though, i think it's a expat place with expat prices. we were put up on the 1F as 散客 and assigned a mummy 李情 (Monlisa, i told her her name was missing an "a") who was unfortunately VERY my type, even without experience with Hubei girls, heh. small room was quite big, can easily sit 4-5 couples, song system was so-so but sound system was ok. min expenditure for small room was around 1200rmb with 600rmb room charge. dj was 300rmb :eek: and mummy was "anything" but nota bene should be similiar to the girls sitting tips. color coding girls in red 400, in blue 500, but not much difference in quality (we went quite late at around 10pm). my girl was totally not playable, sit there and act 矜持! 哇靠!can sing though, 1991 Anhui girl. i think i better stick to my favourite dongbei and chengdu girls next time... pui. 90后 no service one. i think i body contact with her less than 20 times all night and i don't mean vital parts, but more like knees touching and hand-on-thigh. i could only look at my friend's girl rubbing his crotch and kissing him and massaging him. chop chope finish the bottle of chivas to 降火, and went back to hotel alone :o sibeh heen, won't go back again. didn't bother to ask her price also, and i think 500 for a vase is too much. but mummy damn chio... i like. :p never do ktv FR before, so bear with me:

Name: Cosmo 上海华都国际商务会所
Address: 斜土路茶陵北路1268号
Mummy: as above (15900929222/13524729979)
Tips:
Girl Blue - 500
Girl Red - 400
Mummy - <500
Princess - 300
Waiter - 100-200

Min expenditure (small) - 1200
Room charge - 600
Total bill around 2200rmb for 2 of us (exc tips) - 1 bottle Chivas, green tea mixer, fruits

let me know if i missed out any details :o

fuzzyone
28-07-2011, 05:19 PM
hi, going to SH end Aug for the 1st time...Does 7-days-inn allow foreigner to book thru their web-site or thru' counter? If not, is Ibis a ok-budget Hotel?
Also, which area has more BBS/Happening? =)
- Puxi ?
- PuDong ?
- XuJiaHui ?
- HongQiao ?
- etc??

Pls advise. Tks =)

Joshzzz
28-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi Fuzzyone,

Not sure about 7 days inn.. never stayed there.

Try 如家快捷。 Not bad and affordable. But feels more like homely motel.

if you want more "hotel" like feel and still cosy (for the low price, that is), then can try 锦江之星. Lastly, there's also 汉庭快捷. All have locations all over Shanghai. Use ctrip.com to check out photos and reviews. (Chinese version) Price range from 200CNY to 300CNY on average so cheaper than H81!

As to your question, Pudong should have some action here and there. But I'm not familiar. Xuhui has been cleaned up a lot. Bear in mind there's an event going on. I would skip Hongqiao as its pretty far from main city center.

You may have more luck with sleazy HCs that have HJ now vs BBS.

holein1
29-07-2011, 11:41 AM
yup xiaoxiao hp is off.

Tips:
Girl Blue - 500
Girl Red - 400
Mummy - <500
Princess - 300
Waiter - 100-200

Min expenditure (small) - 1200
Room charge - 600
Total bill around 2200rmb for 2 of us (exc tips) - 1 bottle Chivas, green tea mixer, fruits

let me know if i missed out any details :o

yo bro, this ktv is those strip-joints i think. next time if your girl cmi, then change immediately, dont need to sit there whole night and bear with her..this is one thing they always like to "bully" sporeans..

cheers.

holein1
29-07-2011, 11:55 AM
hi, going to SH end Aug for the 1st time...Does 7-days-inn allow foreigner to book thru their web-site or thru' counter? If not, is Ibis a ok-budget Hotel?
- Puxi ?
- PuDong ?
- XuJiaHui ?
- HongQiao ?
- etc??

Pls advise. Tks =)

hi bro, some 7days-inn do accept foreigners, some don't, due to their operating licenses. you dont really have to book through website or wad..just call the number and make reservations, but be clear that it is a foreign passport checking in.

as to bbs/happening, every place got their fair share. hard to answer you on this one. generally i think puxi got more happenings ba...i might be biased though, haha...since i live in puxi..

Mekatulia
29-07-2011, 03:59 PM
- Puxi ?
- PuDong ?
- XuJiaHui ?
- HongQiao ?
- etc??

Pls advise. Tks =)

If you are booking through local Chinese website, or the agent's website, such as Ctrip.com, usually the hotel will state whether they can accept foreigners or not. By default most hotels can accept foreigner, usually are those home run motels which has yet to apply for proper license cannot. Ctrip will usually state "内宾" to indicate they can only accept local guests.

Standard practice is the hotel will scan a copy of your passport into their Internal Security system which is linked to the GongAn which I suppose will be sent immediately to the GongAn database. What I heard from more well travelled and experienced friends is that in the good old days, you have to "report" yourself to the local GongAn, or the hotel usually will make a photocopy of your passport and send to the local GongAn. With computers & internet these days, everything looks easy and non-regulated on the surface. I have ever encountered for those hotels that I regularly visit, they may not even need to scan in my passport, just type in the P/P no. and all my info is retrieved.

DTCEPL
29-07-2011, 04:34 PM
you have to "report" yourself to the local GongAn, or the hotel usually will make a photocopy of your passport and send to the local GongAn. With computers & internet these days, everything looks easy and non-regulated on the surface.

The law requires the foreigner to either 'report' to the hotel or the police for the Registration of Temporary Residence 境外人员临时住宿登记单!

DTCEPL
29-07-2011, 04:36 PM
yo bro, this ktv is those strip-joints i think. next time if your girl cmi, then change immediately, dont need to sit there whole night and bear with her..this is one thing they always like to "bully" sporeans..

cheers.

Hehehe Bro Holein1 always popped out once a while hor....me in SHA 2 weeks liao also neber jio me go Massage!

holein1
29-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Hehehe Bro Holein1 always popped out once a while hor....me in SHA 2 weeks liao also neber jio me go Massage!

paiseh...this week is an extremely busy week for me..every night at least 3 drinking places i have to butterfly....tonight doing 1 ktv, 1 muse2 and 1 muse1...sibei siong..

fuzzyone
29-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Seem like 锦江之星 pic looks fine..will try out puxi area...
I tink the FINA event shld be over by next Month, so life shld be back to normal..

Hi Fuzzyone,

Not sure about 7 days inn.. never stayed there.

Try 如家快捷。 Not bad and affordable. But feels more like homely motel.

if you want more "hotel" like feel and still cosy (for the low price, that is), then can try 锦江之星. Lastly, there's also 汉庭快捷. All have locations all over Shanghai. Use ctrip.com to check out photos and reviews. (Chinese version) Price range from 200CNY to 300CNY on average so cheaper than H81!

As to your question, Pudong should have some action here and there. But I'm not familiar. Xuhui has been cleaned up a lot. Bear in mind there's an event going on. I would skip Hongqiao as its pretty far from main city center.

You may have more luck with sleazy HCs that have HJ now vs BBS.

PuTonRen
29-07-2011, 11:35 PM
The law requires the foreigner to either 'report' to the hotel or the police for the Registration of Temporary Residence 境外人员临时住宿登记单!

In China, everyone foreign to a city where he is not a resident would need a Temporary Residence Pass. For foreigners who are in Shanghai, for example, if they are staying in the hotel, they will be required to registered with the hotel with their particulars, and the hotel will apply for the pass on their behalf.

On the other hand, if they stay in private residence, for instance, they would have to report to the local authority for the pass. How many people actually do this, I am not sure.

When I was working in Shanghai, I stay in a condominium which belonged to my friend, I nearly got into trouble if not for a local who explained this requirement to me.

Maybe now they exercise different procedure.

My 2 cent worth.

Laphroaig
30-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Just went to Bodi Boutique Hotel Spa. Here's my review:

Cost: 880Yuan
Staff were very professional and friendly, even though they all knew that it was my first time and I told them that my mandarin wasnt good.
You've got to wait in a waiting room with the other patrons before they call your number. The waiting room was okay. They have a tv there and comfortable chairs. I think there are VIP waiting rooms but I was in the normal mass waiting room. I waited for at least 20 minutes there, watching tv and smoking. They offer you soft drinks/tea/water (complementary) while you wait.

When they call your number (they call around 5-7 at a time) you follow them to another room where there are about 10 girls to choose from. I like really slim girls with medium boob sizes. There was only 1 of this type who was rather pretty out of the 10 and i was lucky that the guys in front did not choose her as I would have been very disappointed. The girl's number was 608. The rest, I would rate about 4-6. Girl number 608, I would have rated her 7.5. My standards are quite high so you should take my rating as a rough gauge since everyone's type of girls is very subjective.

Once i picked her, we went upstairs to the private rooms. I went at a busy hour (at about 10.30pm) so i had to wait again. This time, I waited 10-15min.

Once a private room was freed up, the girl led me inside. I waited for her to prepare the room (laying of towers, etc) and then she proceeded to bathe me on the stool. After that she got me to lay on the wet bed and proceeded to rub me with her tits and then tounge. After that, we dried off and we went to the dry bed. There, she performed a similar routine - licked my body, balls, asshole, cock. She made me get into a doggy position and she was behind me licking. There after, i lied down face up and she gave me a blow job and then it was sex with her on top, then missionary, and then on her side and then i got her to do doggy whereupon i came.

We used a condom at all times for the blowjob and the sex.

Summary:

cat bath: 9/10 (its my first time, so my rating is skewed)

blowjob: 7/10 (had better from my ex, but probably because that was without a condom. I didnt ask, but i dont think she would have proceeded without a condom.

sex: 8/10 (I've never had sex with a stranger, but she was quite good.)

Overall: 7/10. (Note: this rating would have been higher if I wasnt thinking that i was paying her all the time. The fact that she wasnt my gf/date/friend caused my personal rating to drop. This is probably because this is the first time ive had sex with a prostitute.)

After we finished, we laid down for a while before she went to shower. I wanted to smoke, so I agreed to bathe myself after she dried herself. I was slightly disappointed because I wanted a massage as well, but this whole package doesnt seem to come with any massage (the traditional kind). I politely asked her if she minded giving me a short one. She obliged, but i think the massage lasted only 7min. haha. I think its because the whole package was supposed to last 1 hour and I already used up a full hour before I came.

Feel free to ask me any other questions about the place and my first experience there.

Thanks guys for recommending the place. Cant remember who did, but thanks.

Only thing is that it is in pudong and my hotel is in puxi, so the taxi there and back was quite expensive. about 40yuan there and 55yuan back to my hotel.

If anyone has a recommendation for a spa of comparable quality and price (cheaper would be better) in puxi, please let me know! I go back to SG in 4 days!

Also, im looking for a good massage. So if anyone knows a good cheap one, please recommend. Doesnt matter if there is no sex. Im quite interested in a good hour long massage.

thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Laphroaig
30-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Guys! I posted a reply, but its not here! It was a review on Bodi boutique hotel and it was quite long. Any idea where it went?

holein1
01-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Guys! I posted a reply, but its not here! It was a review on Bodi boutique hotel and it was quite long. Any idea where it went?

it's right on top of your previous post bro... haha. anyway, if you need really clean/clean with some cuntful skills massage, then pm me. for creative ones, you will have to get it from other bros, i am not so into them...

c2b2
01-08-2011, 10:36 AM

cheers.
Bro Newbie,
Bro Holein1 is correct.
this is a strip joint ktv.
usually after 10pm, the gals that are sitting with you or frens will strip and only the last piece remaining.
they will rub their boobs on you and rotate amongst the guests.
therefore you will experience all the boobs in the room!!!!
the fees are alright for Shanghai standards.
you need to request for such thing if you know the mummy.
UNless it is Yanda period, if not, it is easily arranged.

there is this pretty mummy i know there. She can arrange it for you if you want to try.
PM me if u need her ctc.

phasti
01-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi Guys, will be in SHA next week for a few nights. Wondering whether there are good recommendations for outcalls to hotel. Am new here so any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

MuffDiver69
01-08-2011, 04:26 PM
i'll be in shanghai next week too. wanna hang out?

autumnwillow
01-08-2011, 05:45 PM
紫禁城 is a freaking awesome place, anyone been there before??

Savings
01-08-2011, 06:28 PM
May I know where is the best sauna in Pudong?

holein1
01-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Bro Newbie,
Bro Holein1 is correct.
there is this pretty mummy i know there. She can arrange it for you if you want to try.
PM me if u need her ctc.

how old is the mummy? i want to rubba her...haha..last time when i used to chiong all these places, i like to go for the mummy or the djs....to me, cleaner.. and more exciting .. haha.

holein1
01-08-2011, 07:23 PM
紫禁城 is a freaking awesome place, anyone been there before??

bro, i thot it's been closed down liao? anyway, i don't think it's that awesome as when it first open many years ago...what do you mean by awesome anyway?

Flyjacket
02-08-2011, 12:32 AM
will be in shanghai (again) on Wed... now shud I or shudn't I - go for that massage center* again.... the dragon-lady's blowjob the last time I was there - was AWESOME... mebbe its because her tits were awesome tooo... :p

Any brothers in Shanghai - can recommend new place or not - kamsia kamsia in advance.... ya!!

*can't remember the HC name but it is across the 4junction @ Jing'an Temple area... [behind McD] upstairs a DVD/VCD shop...

oh ya... forgot to mention... the charge for the massage 90mins was RMB 298... best part - did not expect it but the rest (BBBJ & HJ combined, topless !!) was errr... free, mebbe its because she kinda LIKED what she saw.... (but I tipped her RMB 100! for her awesomeness)

Pekpek
02-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Hello,

My former nick is chinaalleway, forgot my pw !!
So register a new acc....
Now in shanghai till sat,
staying in 7day inn,
If u guys have any arrangement for outings pls let me know..
I'm free anytime till sat !!

Ps: uncle Ronaldo where are you :D !!! Lol lost ur number

royaledge
02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
will be in shanghai (again) on Wed... now shud I or shudn't I - go for that massage center* again.... the dragon-lady's blowjob the last time I was there - was AWESOME... mebbe its because her tits were awesome tooo... :p

Any brothers in Shanghai - can recommend new place or not - kamsia kamsia in advance.... ya!!

*can't remember the HC name but it is across the 4junction @ Jing'an Temple area... [behind McD] upstairs a DVD/VCD shop...

oh ya... forgot to mention... the charge for the massage 90mins was RMB 298... best part - did not expect it but the rest (BBBJ & HJ combined, topless !!) was errr... free, mebbe its because she kinda LIKED what she saw.... (but I tipped her RMB 100! for her awesomeness)

bro for rm298 it is included in the package.

ebonkie
02-08-2011, 03:29 AM
how old is the mummy? i want to rubba her...haha..last time when i used to chiong all these places, i like to go for the mummy or the djs....to me, cleaner.. and more exciting .. haha.

mummy also must be young enough for rubba rubba lor.. let me know if there are places we can chion mummy and girls in the same room.. been quite some time i never had any naked lap dance sensation lor.. cheers

ebonkie
02-08-2011, 03:33 AM

Bro when was the last time you went to the HC you mentioned.. any name of the HC or contact no. for referance.. quite steam up on your package..

cavemanng
02-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Yo, let us know the contact. I am in on thur so looking for some fun. Haha!

autumnwillow
02-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Bro Newbie,
Bro Holein1 is correct.
this is a strip joint ktv.
usually after 10pm, the gals that are sitting with you or frens will strip and only the last piece remaining.
they will rub their boobs on you and rotate amongst the guests.
therefore you will experience all the boobs in the room!!!!
the fees are alright for Shanghai standards.
you need to request for such thing if you know the mummy.
UNless it is Yanda period, if not, it is easily arranged.

PM me if u need her ctc.

Wow, this sounds fun. Didn't know there were such joints in Shanghai.

What are the estimated prices for tips? Around 300 per girl per night? Or more?

sinseh
02-08-2011, 01:55 PM

I miss Shanghai. Haven't been back for wweeekkkkssss.
miss drrinking and catching up with you. Anyway I getting a demo ready!

holein1
02-08-2011, 04:23 PM

then quickly come back la...i got a very good sporean bro visiting me this sat, so i might plan something for him...you back then?

and_alloy
02-08-2011, 05:35 PM
I miss Shanghai. Haven't been back for wweeekkkkssss.u and me should swap apartments...u've been in bj often and me in shanghai...:eek:

Laoda
03-08-2011, 01:06 AM
The out call service in Beijing seems to be quite happening according to the Beijing thread. Some bros who tried the out call had endorsed the veggie are all syt.
I am newbie in SH but I tot SH should be more happening than BJ?? But most bros always talk about HC in SH only. Is SH scene limited to mainly HC only?

there are couple people posted similar questions but I couldn't find a solid answer. Any idea how to get a reliable outcall service like lily from beijing?

can't believe that outcall doesn't exist in shanghai...comments anyone?

newbieboy
03-08-2011, 03:10 AM
thanks to a senior bro (not a thread poster) for making my trip worthwhile. while the young girls service standards are still shit, the charges were more reasonable, and i'm glad my kakis had good experiences with their girls :D no time to write a FR as i'm rushing for work. if the senior bro step up and ask me to release details of the place, i will. but seems like the place mostly locals and HK dudes.

tried xiao xiao finally when she came back (just hours before i flew off). tits are AV standard... face is about 6.5. service level is higher in SH than SG (so she claims). overall very accommodating considering the twin burdens on her chest. she likes doggy best. try her while you can, she's coming back to singapore soon! pretty chatty lady too.

also gave mont blanc a shot but my cheong kaki didn't like them, even though i picked 3 straightaway from a lineup of 10+. i guess i am less picky. :rolleyes:

met up with a mystery FL who was a Shanghai native, who i have known for years now... it was a wild night that dragged till 8am.

lastly i tried Shanghai Longfeng girl... only tried one, pic was a 9 but actual a 6.5. it's like the QQ girls some bros posted 2 years back. just for the experience. main points is the QQ number given out is their OKT, and most girls don't schedule properly. 1 shot over means over. no resting, just go quickly shower while they shoo in the next guy. quite amusing and fun experience. i'd imagine the hygiene level is about the same as a BBS, which i haven't tried but looking to for next trip. they will adamantly refuse to do outcall even after your visit, and i'd imagine they are quite strictly controlled by OKT. the 2 i met were pretty unpolished, and the 1 i tried had a little armpit hair. www.shlf.info for a taste of how the local salarymen do it. 400rmb a pop, no bargaining. arrange through QQ and ask for their 1) charge 2) location 3) hp number. don't bother about scheduling a time you just go and hope the queue is not too long. don't bother to ask about services because it is a fuck-and-go operation. in fact the other girl in the apartment had a sore cheebye because they are like fuck-bots. only for the truly adventurous. :D

thanks for the advice on huadu, late but still appreciated. apologies to a couple of bros who i didn't get to meet. till next time.

ebonkie
03-08-2011, 12:38 PM
tried xiao xiao finally when she came back (just hours before i flew off). tits are AV standard... face is about 6.5. service level is higher in SH than SG (so she claims). overall very accommodating considering the twin burdens on her chest. she likes doggy best. try her while you can, she's coming back to singapore soon! pretty chatty lady too.

Ups you bro.. thanks

jetpilot777
03-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi bros, one of my colleague was having his massage session plus special at ard the carrefour gubei area and ganna raid last wk. Was detained since last wed till yest. Not too sure how much he got to pay to get himself out of the situation. So bros here better bring the girls back to hotel safer. Will update with more details if available. Pretty scary since I was nearly caught in tat situation the last time too. :(

newbieboy
03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi bros, one of my colleague was having his massage session plus special at ard the carrefour gubei area and ganna raid last wk. Was detained since last wed till yest. Not too sure how much he got to pay to get himself out of the situation. So bros here better bring the girls back to hotel safer. Will update with more details if available. Pretty scary since I was nearly caught in tat situation the last time too. :(

Shouldn't be mont blanc, was business as usual over the weekend... Hope he is fine. Actually don't understand why the shops are there also. It's considered a upscale estate, sure got people complain. Not that it matters and am sure there is more to it than a simple raid

SGPshanghai69
03-08-2011, 09:11 PM

Bro Sinseh,
I'll be in BJ from 9-11 Aug next week. Will u still be in BJ?
If u r still in BJ, let's catch up la....
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
03-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Shouldn't be mont blanc, was business as usual over the weekend... Hope he is fine. Actually don't understand why the shops are there also. It's considered a upscale estate, sure got people complain. Not that it matters and am sure there is more to it than a simple raid

Hi Bro Newbieboy,
Mont Blanc on Hongmei road is way too loud in shop front design with light bulbs flashing all over!

Walk further down Hongmei road towards Yan An Rd direction then crossed Yan An Rd along Hongmei Rd u will see a Cuban bar on your right, passed the Cuban bar and u will see a Spa Mondechi.
There're girls in sexy cheongsam dress standing at main glass doors......

Damage is ¥180 for 1 hour massage.
HJ: ¥200 with auto roaming by the massage girl and as well as by u on the girl.....nice decor environment and safe too.

Have fun.

PuTonRen
03-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Hi Bro Newbieboy,
Mont Blanc on Hongmei road is way too loud in shop front design with light bulbs flashing all over!

Walk further down Hongmei road towards Yan An Rd direction then crossed Yan An Rd along Hongmei Rd u will see a Cuban bar on your right, passed the Cuban bar and u will see a Spa Mondechi.

HJ: ¥200 with auto roaming by the massage girl and as well as by u on the girl.....nice decor environment and safe too.

Have fun.

Bro SGPshanghai69,

It is nice to see you again guiding brothers in Shanghai. Well Done!

Cage73
04-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Bro SGPSH69... last nite you got pissed drunk so early ah?

I now in Shenzhen...

holein1
04-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi Bro Newbieboy,

Have fun.

ah....the master in sauna has spoken...haha. sha69, should have all the calls directed to you man...i got bros calling me for saunas..i am so clueless..haha

i only holein1, not holein69..sauna-wise, you're still the best....

newbieboy
04-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Hi Bro Newbieboy,

Have fun.

thank you good sir, but i'm back in SG. will check it out next time.

fuzzyone
05-08-2011, 04:56 PM
whats' the location of mont blanc??
shlf ladies do outcall? =)

also gave mont blanc a shot but my cheong kaki didn't like them, even though i picked 3 straightaway from a lineup of 10+. i guess i am less picky. :rolleyes:

met up with a mystery FL who was a Shanghai native, who i have known for years now... it was a wild night that dragged till 8am.

lastly i tried Shanghai Longfeng girl... only tried one, pic was a 9 but actual a 6.5. it's like the QQ girls some bros posted 2 years back. just for the experience. main points is the QQ number given out is their OKT, and most girls don't schedule properly. 1 shot over means over. no resting, just go quickly shower while they shoo in the next guy. quite amusing and fun experience. i'd imagine the hygiene level is about the same as a BBS, which i haven't tried but looking to for next trip. they will adamantly refuse to do outcall even after your visit, and i'd imagine they are quite strictly controlled by OKT. the 2 i met were pretty unpolished, and the 1 i tried had a little armpit hair. www.shlf.info for a taste of how the local salarymen do it. 400rmb a pop, no bargaining. arrange through QQ and ask for their 1) charge 2) location 3) hp number. don't bother about scheduling a time you just go and hope the queue is not too long. don't bother to ask about services because it is a fuck-and-go operation. in fact the other girl in the apartment had a sore cheebye because they are like fuck-bots. only for the truly adventurous. :D

SGPshanghai69
06-08-2011, 08:08 AM
ah....the master in sauna has spoken...haha. sha69, should have all the calls directed to you man...i got bros calling me for saunas..i am so clueless..haha

i only holein1, not holein69.....

hi Bro Holein1,
I'm merely sharing with fellow bros on what I know and see around the vicinity I'm at....
Not an expert as you called it la.....
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
06-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Bro SGPSH69... last nite you got pissed drunk so early ah?

Apologies on not able to meet up bro.....
Was pretty tipsy after dinner with Dept coolleagues lah........
Catch up next time la.
Cheers and hope you had a great trip.

SGPshanghai69
06-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Bro SGPshanghai69,

It is nice to see you again guiding brothers in Shanghai.....

Hi Big Bro PTR,
I'm merely sharing with fellow bros........
Hope to see you soon here.
Cheers.

DTCEPL
06-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I just left SHA for a meeting back in SGP, be back in a few days. Understand a super typhoon may be coming your way this evening or tomorrow...............may all SHA Bros stay safe and take care!

holein1
06-08-2011, 05:28 PM
anyone in town who wants to party tonite? i am having one casual business outing with some of my friends...basically ktv singing