PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

ebonkie
09-04-2011, 09:03 PM
我上次去上海出差,那个女孩子不错...长相和服务都还可以...在浦西..打18217022993应该 可以找到她.....

你好 你的介绍叫什么名字?报告可以写的详细点吗?她提供了什么服务?

dc520518
09-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Height 160 it. In his 20s, small lovely little sister, type. Prices in hotel, 800

ebonkie
09-04-2011, 09:13 PM
150rmb can have FJ 1 shot in SH BBS leh

true.. 150 or 200rmb can have FJ in SH BBS but quite risky and moreover after they do not bath themselves and clean up using wet tissues

Small price for BIG RISK to take if you dont mind lor..

Rather go for some HJ and oil massage,
got secret service to touch and paint their private parts too..

charlielim1983
10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm new here.
Share with u all my first FR

Name:佳佳
Looks: 6.8/10 (looks like our SG Polygers, .)
Boobs:36B
HJ: 5/10
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 Any position as long as u can screw.
HT: 160cm
GFE: 10/10
Wt: 50kg (slightly meaty only, definately can pass, for meat lovers)
DMG: 800 RMB ( usual rates are 1000RMB to 1500rmb at her work place.)

Has nice boobs and ass for sensational bonking. Check out her height and weight, she's proportionately distributed in her assets and just a little over on the meaty side.

Was intending to get Shan shan after getting her contacts from bro SSN.
Called her up but she's not free. i asked shan shan to recommend a contact and i got JIA JIA.

Over the phone, JIA JIA sounded really confident that she'll be a good bonk and quoted that if i ended up servicing her, she'll give me a refund. Hearing this. I PCC and ejaculated my first shot before she comes over.

I confirmed my order and she come over after knocking off from her job and arrived at 4am. i met her up at the lobby and bought her to my room. She got excited immediately after she saw me in person told me that i was too cute for her.

She looks decent, with pleasant feature with light make up, the type of GF u can bring home without ur mom complaining, Looks the same even after she wash off her make up. Her boobs just the same as my ex, not the perky type. but the soft and natural ones expect a decent 36B cup. her boops erected within 2 mins of my auto roaming when we started with the shower together. I can see that She was very eager to take me on.Did't have much HJ and got myself BJs with really great suction. She also asked me how many times i wanna cum.

After about 10 mins of BJ, we started the FJ on the sofa, and went off to do multiple position for the next hr. This is the time when i regretted pccing earlier. i could't get myself to climax even after screwing for 1hr.

Here's the impt part.
She had climaxed multiple times during the hour. Seeing her orgasmic face was really enjoyable to me,especially when she's complaining that she's shagg while her orgasm strucks her the same time and she shout for me to fuck her harder. her reaction and moans are real. Insist that i screw her till i cum before we stop. VERY service orientated. we both tried our best for this night but i never came. She raised her white flag after 1hr 15 mins of FJ when her pussy was really red, she's exhausted after all the orgasm and that she's in real pain down there. She admitted defeat at this point of time as she says that this is the first time she got to this level of sex, however, she did not give up. She propose to give a BJ till i come. the final stretch and determination to get me to cum was real. we had BJ multiple times, and in our final attemp. she propose not to use condom to get more sensitivity. the suction this time round was the most aggressive i ever had.
but... i did't cum in the end still and i was worried about STD as well. bros please advice if i'm gonna have any chance of getting and what to do.

We decided to end the session at around 5 20 am in the morning and call it a day. She took her time to bath. washed up really clean and brush her teeth really well. after cleaning up. she stay for a while in my room and talked to me for the next 20 mins and seems like she refuses to leave after the unforgettable session with me, Maybe she was too tired and was lying on my bed naked with me touching her body especially boobs for the next 20 mins.

She almost forgot to get money from me, but i told her about it. She charged me lower at 700rmb by the end of the day, as i ended up satisfying her more that she satisfied me.

Quaility of the service was really top notch but i wonder if she's doing it so aggressively because she's interested in me.

Bro, can you email me or PM me the contacts of ShanShan AND JiaJia? Thx

sony2002
10-04-2011, 03:40 PM
true.. 150 or 200rmb can have FJ in SH BBS but quite risky and moreover after they do not bath themselves and clean up using wet tissues

Small price for BIG RISK to take if you dont mind lor..

i will tabao the girl back to hotel to wash her clean, it is too risky to do in the shop in case of raid

CookiesMonster
10-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Any bros in Shanghai now? THinking of organizing a KTV sesssionnnnn. Need at least 3-4 pax. PM me with local numbers if possible

Bro,
I will likely be in Shanghai on 12 Apr so if you are organizing something, I would be keen to join. Count me in!!!:)

Armani
11-04-2011, 12:05 AM
Hi All, i am new in Shanghai for the whole week. Anybody wanna cheong together? pm me please.

sinseh
11-04-2011, 02:49 AM
Ok ok, I will try to organize KTV session sometime early this week. Likely to be 11, 12, 13 April (Mon/Tues/Wed)

Bros, please PM me your contact number and dates that you can make it! THanks!

DTCEPL
11-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Ok ok, I will try to organize KTV session sometime early this week. Likely to be 11, 12, 13 April (Mon/Tues/Wed)

:eek:Three days of continuous KTV......u really Prince of SHA KTVs:D

sony2002
11-04-2011, 06:37 PM
KTV out of my budget...anywhere cheaper?

Angrycum
12-04-2011, 09:54 AM
999會所 @ 999天钥橋路

Girl: No.839
Origin: Dongbei

Went there on Last Friday night. My advise to all brudders here: Never go at night, especially during the weekend. There's just too much people and the service is just medicore on the whole. On the girls department, there's still quite a few lookers. I'd be cautious of those girls who are more or less covered up (never show waist etc), even though the face looks decent, the moment they strip off... will totally cannot make it.

Honestly, compared to 2 years ago, I think the overall service standard has dropped.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 on first look (before stripping)
Body: 4/10 after stripping. Very flabby :(
BJ: 3/10. My didi was really sore after her BJ. She said she use more force coz my didi didn't seem to have much reaction. Skin also cringing now thinking about it.
FJ: Very SOP, 4/10. The GFE just wasn't there.
RTF: NEVER! Skills are just terrible and overly SOP. Maybe it's the crowd at the time, but I totally didn't feel comfortable throughout.

Damage: RMB 800

Legend
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Shanghai bros,

any recommended pubs to go where there are pretty who come over to chat and we buy them ladies drink or a tip? with the possibility of bringing them out if theres chemistry? thanks

Angrycum
12-04-2011, 04:40 PM
There's lots of pubs along 衡山路. How good or safe it is.... can't tell you coz never tried. There are guys there who will approach u to ask if you want to have a drink etc.

sinseh
12-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Targeting a KTV session on 13 Apr (Wednesday)

Any bros keen? Likely to spend about 1500-2000RMB for the whole night inclusive of mummy tip, room charge, liquor and lady sitting fee.

So far:
- Me
- CookiesMonster

Need at least 2-3 more. Let me know if anyone else keen.

nuke
12-04-2011, 11:57 PM
likewise any chance can you PM me Lin Lin's contact?

kinglowe
13-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi Bros,

Go SH last week for meeting. Was intending to get Shan shan after getting her contacts from bro SSN.
Called her up but she goes back hunan & asked her to recommend a contact. She recommend JIA JIA, and say JIA JIA will please me well. Then I give it a try.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Good body flexibility, any position as u like.)
Fingering: 8/10.
Painting: 9/10 (No smell and juicy. She said this is her 1st time been paint.)
GFE: 10/10 (She very polite, and treat u like a king.)
Wt: 50kg
DMG: 800 RMB

:D

Hi Bro,
Can you please PM JIA JIA contact number? Will be travelling SHA tomorrow. Thanks alot Bro :)

ksst
13-04-2011, 04:25 PM

Any bros keen? Likely to spend about 1500-2000RMB for the whole night inclusive of mummy tip, room charge, liquor and lady sitting fee.

So far:
- Me
- CookiesMonster

Will join you if on Thursday :o :)

Titansim1
13-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi Bros,

Go SH last week for meeting. Was intending to get Shan shan after getting her contacts from bro SSN.
Called her up but she goes back hunan & asked her to recommend a contact. She recommend JIA JIA, and say JIA JIA will please me well. Then I give it a try.

Hi kienhing,

I am in Shanghai for 2 weeks. Can you PM me her contact?
Thanks in advance

nuke
13-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Can you PM me her contact? as well please

nuke
14-04-2011, 12:34 PM
can you PM

Bluey6116
14-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey bros.. its been a long time since i came to shanghai. The last time i tried Hai Lang as well as this place in Hong Qiao called New Yu something..

Im staying at the InterContinental Puxi. Anything nearby that i can go for a good time?

Thanks!

ksst
15-04-2011, 01:20 PM

So far:
- Me
- CookiesMonster

Bro SS, thanks for the contact. I went to 58公馆 alone anyway. Still got a bottle left there, please feel free to finish that up. I left it in your name (or is it the mummy name I can't remember).

Bro PP, sorry I couldn't go over as by the time I got your sms I was half gone liao. Trust you guys had good fun. Anyway, 58 is not too bad, at least I had no problem selecting two gals from two line-up. Sound system also not bad, except a bit pricey (cos I was alone and bill came up to 4k excluding tips).

Hope to catch up soon. Cheers!

dc520518
15-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Hello, gentlemen... I am XiaoMin, now in Shanghai pudong.. I'm 22 years old, height 1 meter 62, 32D - 23, - 36.. Beautiful and lovely, smooth, soft skin white hair. Good temper. Because the poor family that I failed to learn skills, in order to survive this metropolis in Shanghai, walked the massage this road. My character cheerful, lively. If you came to Shanghai, want to seek a girl talk,, I will use my passion and sincerity, and actively cooperate with your need, for you leave period of happy times. And never forget experience.. Hope I can have zinn and you have a good time.. Needed to please to reply. Then tell you contact way..

dohc_tx3
15-04-2011, 06:54 PM
H, Pals...

I'll be going to SH 3 weeks later. Havent yet book a hotel for the short stay. Any Senior or regulars of SH can recommend me? Will only be stopping by for 2 nights before hitting Xi'An. So looking for something budget type. :o

Hope you guys dont mind giving me some pointers. :o Thanks~

dc520518
15-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Yo! Brother,

Could any brother advise any lobang recommendation in picking up a gal in Shanghai????

Please advise urgently.

Thanks.
Cap
:rolleyes:
Hello, gentlemen! My name is poetry. Is a graceful, contain the charming girl. I, 22, in Shanghai.

Stands 5ft 6, weight 105 pounds 34C - 22-35 figure, the long black hair and beautiful smile. Smooth-skinned snow-white skin and perfect figure curve... Because the family circumstances are miserable, that I failed to learn skills.. In order to survive this metropolis in Shanghai, and accepted the massage work.. I character cheerful, lively, warm, generous.. Can meet all your needs. If you came to Shanghai, need to find a girl talk, choose me, my passion will let you have a good time, and unforgettable experience, I can travel to your hotel room, and look forward to working with you in Shanghai met... If necessary. Please SMS or telephone contact; 18217022993 (poetry culvert)

sinseh
15-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Bro SS, thanks for the contact. I went to 58公馆 alone anyway. Still got a bottle left there, please feel free to finish that up. I left it in your name (or is it the mummy name I can't remember).

Bro PP, sorry I couldn't go over as by the time I got your sms I was half gone liao. Trust you guys had good fun. Anyway, 58 is not too bad, at least I had no problem selecting two gals from two line-up. Sound system also not bad, except a bit pricey (cos I was alone and bill came up to 4k excluding tips).

Wah piang bro, you POWER! You went ALONE?!?!?!? Knn, the MM that night sure stick to you like crazy liao, you sure give the impression that you are a power spender! hahahahah!!! YOu will be in for a good time.

When will you be back in SHanghai? We should go together and finish the bottle. :)

prcsytlover
16-04-2011, 12:03 AM

wow lau.. so jialet meh.. went alone to ktv..

U should have told me u in SH.. someone u know is also there leh.. ha ha

roadwarriorgeek
16-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Anybody up for hanging out this evening? Looking to shoot some pool/billiards at a bar (that has chicks) or KTV is fine too.

stephan
16-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Hello, gentlemen... I am XiaoMin, now in Shanghai pudong.. I'm 22 years old, height 1 meter 62, 32D - 23, - 36.. Beautiful and lovely, smooth, soft skin white hair. Good temper. Because the poor family that I failed to learn skills, in order to survive this metropolis in Shanghai, walked the massage this road. My character cheerful, lively. If you came to Shanghai, want to seek a girl talk,, I will use my passion and sincerity, and actively cooperate with your need, for you leave period of happy times. And never forget experience.. Hope I can have zinn and you have a good time.. Needed to please to reply. Then tell you contact way..

can tell me where u get know this website? :D

orcface
16-04-2011, 02:14 PM

The same account posted another post below:

Re: ShangHai Recommendation!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------我上次去上海出差,那个女孩子不错...长相和服务都还可以...在浦西..打1821702 2993应该 可以找到她.....

It is to my surprise that someone posed to be a man and a woman. With very very good english but claims that she failed to learn skills. This guy is not honest. He might be a scammer. Be very very careful if you really want to contact the number

sinseh
16-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Anybody up for hanging out this evening? Looking to shoot some pool/billiards at a bar (that has chicks) or KTV is fine too.

Ahhhh. Unfortunately, we (MC2K, PP) are having a KTV raiding session in Xiamen! :D
We will be back in Shanghai on Monday!

ksst
16-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Wah piang bro, you POWER! You went ALONE?!?!?!? Knn, the MM that night sure stick to you like crazy liao, you sure give the impression that you are a power spender! hahahahah!!! YOu will be in for a good time.

When will you be back in SHanghai? We should go together and finish the bottle. :)

Definitely not a power spender, was that bored that day so head not clear :D
Donno when but hopefully soon, so feel free to finish (otherwise wait until alcohol become vinegar liao)

wow lau.. so jialet meh.. went alone to ktv..

U should have told me u in SH.. someone u know is also there leh.. ha ha

Said I was going in my earlier post mah, you even replied. Lao liao memory bad la. I think I know who :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------我上次去上海出差,那个女孩子不错...长相和服务都还可以...在浦西..打1821702 2993应该 可以找到她.....

It is to my surprise that someone posed to be a man and a woman. With very very good english but claims that she failed to learn skills. This guy is not honest. He might be a scammer. Be very very careful if you really want to contact the number

Suspicious...

roadwarriorgeek
16-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Ahhhh. Unfortunately, we (MC2K, PP) are having a KTV raiding session in Xiamen! :D
We will be back in Shanghai on Monday!

No worries sinseh. Hope you guys have a great time out there. I'll probably just hit some bar on Hengshan st.

dc520518
16-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Is my Singapore friends (Desmond) told me this website...

dc520518
16-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Is my Singapore friends (Desmond) told me this website...

dc520518
17-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Is my Singapore friends (Desmond) told me this website... I use two kinds of identities, post, just to help a girl, in Shanghai, hope more people know her...

I was the last business trip Shanghai known her, a 22-year-old, think she, the girl at the Shanghai high consumption of city life, and to help home parents for brother reading,, pretty not easy, and I was only a limited ability to work,,,,,,,, the occasional listen to my friends say to this website, in Shanghai, has many friends in the future for business trip, forums, Shanghai local PeiLiao girl... So I thought about her material to it... Let more people know her,, contact her, and let her not to tourists and worry,,, also need not to no good sad the dividends,, I regarded her telephone number, is published, for everybody can directly and she contact... Instead, find her, through intermediaries, thus avoiding the you give her a large part of the service fees. Without a good intermediaries points walk...... In XiaoMin (or me another thread purple culvert serve for you and) get her reward for,,,,,,,,, not because she doesn't understand the contact way of guests, who was, who XiaoMin slightly way for your pain in after service, points walk most reward... I think these are also you and I also don't want to see it.. I sent the purpose of this post is to you, when in Shanghai on business, if needed.. Can direct contact she...

XiaoMin (or purple culvert); 22

Appearance: lovely in take sexy, and a pair of long leg. Make you admiration.. Especially wear socks

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

The skin; Smooth, white, soft

Service attitude: gentle, enthusiastic, generous

The service quality: let you never had the experience

I in Shanghai on business, from a professional intermediaries, to get her contact, and rest, dialed her night the number... Telephone that came from her immediately say melting and lovely voice, and, at this time I had a little impulse, to see how real immediately.. Then I told her I and middlemen are talking about price and I located hotel room.. the location and She tell me to confirm the address after 20 minutes can reach... Put down the phone, I'm looking forward to her arrival, after period of time, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door and catch my eye is a long black hair, big eyes, a bit, wearing short skirt and have a pair of beautiful leg beautiful girl,,,,,,, let the door, she and I entered the room, together, I sat up in bed, but she is the shy, bewildered by standing on television, and look at her again,, skin white,, wearing a TX cover shawl. Wearing short skirt under small.. Slightly modified light assembly on this suit,,,,,,, give a person a kind of music I have seen the sorrow and neighbour sister feel... Unlike some massage girl. Strong outfit colourful wipe, your body can leak of all missed,, give a person a kind of class is very low, flesh, pure money transaction... Most let a person shine at her own a pair of long leg. In a thin silk stockings. Give a person the feeling of whole is lovely in disclosing sexy.. I broke little constraint atmosphere.. Shout she sat on my side.. And she talked about age ah, such as (there man, family situation ah), such light topic, and gradually I hand on her shoulder, between them and also more and more intimate.. Smelling savoir her hair flares of faint scent,, my younger brother have made a trend, and hate cannot will she spot... Then she suggested I go take a bath.. I told her I just washed sent her to.. She nodded shyly, turned back to a piece, stripped naked and looked at her from behind, snow-white, smooth skin, 29generations Campbell a lying small pretty waist, and round, the small bottom, curl my moment also don't want to wait, a hugged her, pull into my arms.. Hand to her small forest Ethan to.. She JiaoChen caught my hand, with very fall voice tell me; Still lying me first give you a massage services in accordance with the word of it. I lay down, and her soft hand started in my chest areas such as gentle touch thigh teaser... Then she dropped to my top one mouthful absorb my nipples, the tongue continuously, spun,, if the sacrificed if no teaser me.. The feeling of SuMa and itch fills my nerve... I like XiaoMin hard, like iron, all down, and the tongue of the brought by feeling make me feel graceful, little brother, I finally feel a warm like a regiment, surrounded by the batting, part has been XiaoMin contain lived most,... (part here, because it was too sweet colourful omitted, cannot express.. for each friend future yourself to experience).. Numerous times in change, I pose, a whim, imitate, let XiaoMin before porn slice hole and put stockings. The.. She embraced,, and actively cooperate with, bedside, sofa,... Finally in XiaoMin enthusiasm positive cooperate and stockings stimulating, the double leg, I reached unprecedented upsurge...

So we hugs, a full 20 minutes, physical strength to recover gradually, and XiaoMin is like a tame cat, lying on my arms... Rested blunt cool.. Put on your clothes, XiaoMin still is after the same neighbour sister feeling, with the bed, the enthusiasm, bold and unrestrained completely two personal as... From beginning to end all that is actively cooperate with... Later I asked her how intermediaries have her phone and can take bargain.. She told me; The agent is specially contact, and her guests, the remuneration will also take part give intermediaries.. I listen to feel for her worth.. His hard to be paid to secure person... So I took her phone, to find her next time, such directly is not through the intermediary... At the same time I speak good in paid RMB 800 money, also take out my wallet, after all cash totaling 1,100 yuan.. And that she don't tell intermediaries I give money, so that I can get a part; money to someone else.. She is very touched,, active said stay accompany I will, and helped me by the shoulder. Back... With the joyful atmosphere XiaoMin ended the I and the meet...

XiaoMin give I compare the special feeling is, she and other massage girl different.. Together with other girls before always feel like naked money flesh trade... And XiaoMin shy green posture, not CaZhiMaFen appearance. And light pure lovely dress up can you have seed have seed first love, the feeling of the heart... But in her bed she enthusiasm, bold, active and make you clean voluptuousness, wants to stop butcannot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Travel on the way back, I think back to the the unforgettable experience, XiaoMin that I saw, and feel sick, music and I always thought that want to do something for her... Just my friend told me, there are many people in this website to communicate, so I just sent the post and direct released her phone.. Hope that more people to know her, and direct contact she... And don't let intermediary, idleness, unearned... This is also the main reason... I post

As for BBS someone say what I dishonest,, is a crook, like, I don't know that I no dishonest.. No cheating said... I just help others to make an introduction, made her phone just... A: didn't you phone others to you to make money. 2: only for Shanghai region. 3: if your phone settled the price, the time.. Others is to go to your hotel room,,,,,,, accepted just charge... This kind of no cheating????? In her consent, refunding, I just posted on her phone.. Wish I could help her.. If you see XiaoMin,, you will also have the same feeling.. Since the qing dynasty, the qing dynasty, it is black and white in the heart...

XiaoMin (also called poetry culvert) Shanghai PuDongOu.. Phone: 18217022993

{proposal you first contact, a message through your question: can confirm your heart. Questions.. 2: XiaoMin not English, texting, she can communicate through translation dictionary and you.. }

Of course, if you will, may also directly Chinese putonghua call ac...

Ok I post reason and XiaoMin meet experience, and in this let paragraphs, such as which friend. What's the problem want to communicate with me, you can email me. Of the job I'll reply individually...

dc520518
17-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Definitely not a power spender, was that bored that day so head not clear :D
Donno when but hopefully soon, so feel free to finish (otherwise wait until alcohol become vinegar liao)

Said I was going in my earlier post mah, you even replied. Lao liao memory bad la. I think I know who :)

Suspicious...
Is my Singapore friends (Desmond) told me this website... I use two kinds of identities, post, just to help a girl, in Shanghai, hope more people know her...

I was the last business trip Shanghai known her, a 22-year-old, think she, the girl at the Shanghai high consumption of city life, and to help home parents for brother reading,, pretty not easy, and I was only a limited ability to work,,,,,,,, the occasional listen to my friends say to this website, in Shanghai, has many friends in the future for business trip, forums, Shanghai local PeiLiao girl... So I thought about her material to it... Let more people know her,, contact her, and let her not to tourists and worry,,, also need not to no good sad the dividends,, I regarded her telephone number, is published, for everybody can directly and she contact... Instead, find her, through intermediaries, thus avoiding the you give her a large part of the service fees. Without a good intermediaries points walk...... In XiaoMin (or me another thread purple culvert serve for you and) get her reward for,,,,,,,,, not because she doesn't understand the contact way of guests, who was, who XiaoMin slightly way for your pain in after service, points walk most reward... I think these are also you and I also don't want to see it.. I sent the purpose of this post is to you, when in Shanghai on business, if needed.. Can direct contact she...

Appearance: lovely in take sexy, and a pair of long leg. Make you admiration.. Especially wear socks

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

I in Shanghai on business, from a professional intermediaries, to get her contact, and rest, dialed her night the number... Telephone that came from her immediately say melting and lovely voice, and, at this time I had a little impulse, to see how real immediately.. Then I told her I and middlemen are talking about price and I located hotel room.. the location and She tell me to confirm the address after 20 minutes can reach... Put down the phone, I'm looking forward to her arrival, after period of time, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door and catch my eye is a long black hair, big eyes, a bit, wearing short skirt and have a pair of beautiful leg beautiful girl,,,,,,, let the door, she and I entered the room, together, I sat up in bed, but she is the shy, bewildered by standing on television, and look at her again,, skin white,, wearing a TX cover shawl. Wearing short skirt under small.. Slightly modified light assembly on this suit,,,,,,, give a person a kind of music I have seen the sorrow and neighbour sister feel... Unlike some massage girl. Strong outfit colourful wipe, your body can leak of all missed,, give a person a kind of class is very low, flesh, pure money transaction... Most let a person shine at her own a pair of long leg. In a thin silk stockings. Give a person the feeling of whole is lovely in disclosing sexy.. I broke little constraint atmosphere.. Shout she sat on my side.. And she talked about age ah, such as (there man, family situation ah), such light topic, and gradually I hand on her shoulder, between them and also more and more intimate.. Smelling savoir her hair flares of faint scent,, my younger brother have made a trend, and hate cannot will she spot... Then she suggested I go take a bath.. I told her I just washed sent her to.. She nodded shyly, turned back to a piece, stripped naked and looked at her from behind, snow-white, smooth skin, 29generations Campbell a lying small pretty waist, and round, the small bottom, curl my moment also don't want to wait, a hugged her, pull into my arms.. Hand to her small forest Ethan to.. She JiaoChen caught my hand, with very fall voice tell me; Still lying me first give you a massage services in accordance with the word of it. I lay down, and her soft hand started in my chest areas such as gentle touch thigh teaser... Then she dropped to my top one mouthful absorb my nipples, the tongue continuously, spun,, if the sacrificed if no teaser me.. The feeling of SuMa and itch fills my nerve... I like XiaoMin hard, like iron, all down, and the tongue of the brought by feeling make me feel graceful, little brother, I finally feel a warm like a regiment, surrounded by the batting, part has been XiaoMin contain lived most,... (part here, because it was too sweet colourful omitted, cannot express.. for each friend future yourself to experience).. Numerous times in change, I pose, a whim, imitate, let XiaoMin before porn slice hole and put stockings. The.. She embraced,, and actively cooperate with, bedside, sofa,... Finally in XiaoMin enthusiasm positive cooperate and stockings stimulating, the double leg, I reached unprecedented upsurge...

So we hugs, a full 20 minutes, physical strength to recover gradually, and XiaoMin is like a tame cat, lying on my arms... Rested blunt cool.. Put on your clothes, XiaoMin still is after the same neighbour sister feeling, with the bed, the enthusiasm, bold and unrestrained completely two personal as... From beginning to end all that is actively cooperate with... Later I asked her how intermediaries have her phone and can take bargain.. She told me; The agent is specially contact, and her guests, the remuneration will also take part give intermediaries.. I listen to feel for her worth.. His hard to be paid to secure person... So I took her phone, to find her next time, such directly is not through the intermediary... At the same time I speak good in paid RMB 800 money, also take out my wallet, after all cash totaling 1,100 yuan.. And that she don't tell intermediaries I give money, so that I can get a part; money to someone else.. She is very touched,, active said stay accompany I will, and helped me by the shoulder. Back... With the joyful atmosphere XiaoMin ended the I and the meet...

XiaoMin give I compare the special feeling is, she and other massage girl different.. Together with other girls before always feel like naked money flesh trade... And XiaoMin shy green posture, not CaZhiMaFen appearance. And light pure lovely dress up can you have seed have seed first love, the feeling of the heart... But in her bed she enthusiasm, bold, active and make you clean voluptuousness, wants to stop butcannot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Travel on the way back, I think back to the the unforgettable experience, XiaoMin that I saw, and feel sick, music and I always thought that want to do something for her... Just my friend told me, there are many people in this website to communicate, so I just sent the post and direct released her phone.. Hope that more people to know her, and direct contact she... And don't let intermediary, idleness, unearned... This is also the main reason... I post

As for BBS someone say what I dishonest,, is a crook, like, I don't know that I no dishonest.. No cheating said... I just help others to make an introduction, made her phone just... A: didn't you phone others to you to make money. 2: only for Shanghai region. 3: if your phone settled the price, the time.. Others is to go to your hotel room,,,,,,, accepted just charge... This kind of no cheating????? In her consent, refunding, I just posted on her phone.. Wish I could help her.. If you see XiaoMin,, you will also have the same feeling.. Since the qing dynasty, the qing dynasty, it is black and white in the heart...

{proposal you first contact, a message through your question: can confirm your heart. Questions.. 2: XiaoMin not English, texting, she can communicate through translation dictionary and you.. }

Ok I post reason and XiaoMin meet experience, and in this let paragraphs, such as which friend. What's the problem want to communicate with me, you can email me. Of the job I'll reply individually...

dc520518
17-04-2011, 03:57 AM

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

dohc_tx3
17-04-2011, 06:44 PM
H, Pals...

I'll be going to SH 3 weeks later. Havent yet book a hotel for the short stay. Any Senior or regulars of SH can recommend me? Will only be stopping by for 2 nights before hitting Xi'An. So looking for something budget type. :o

Hope you guys dont mind giving me some pointers. :o Thanks~

Anyone can help? :(

roadwarriorgeek
17-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Anyone can help? :(

You'll need to be more specific. Considering how big the greater Shanghai metro is, there' probably something for everyone in every region/district.

Suggest you start by figuring out the general area you prefer. E.g. close to the airport (SHA or PVG?), the Bund, Xintiandi, xujiahui, ..... Then info like budget per night for room, prefer KTV, spa or massage parlor, outcall or pickup, etc...

Without at least some details on your requirements/limitations, it's hard for the bros here to help you.

Beijing2008
18-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Hello Bros
I need help! was wondering how do you seniors bros who have been in SH differentiate gals who are sincere and those who are out there to get some benefit.

I met this gal (ear digger at a HC) during my earlier trip and over the last few weeks i have been back and we have been going out with her taking regular off when i am here.

The question is, i can sense her sincerity (as she have not ask me for $ or to buy things) but i am not sure how good is my assessment of her

I am leaving soon but want to be back again to work somethings out wth her

PLease advsie

sinseh
18-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Hello Bros
I need help! was wondering how do you seniors bros who have been in SH differentiate gals who are sincere and those who are out there to get some benefit.

I met this gal (ear digger at a HC) during my earlier trip and over the last few weeks i have been back and we have been going out with her taking regular off when i am here.

The question is, i can sense her sincerity (as she have not ask me for $ or to buy things) but i am not sure how good is my assessment of her

I am leaving soon but want to be back again to work somethings out wth her

PLease advsie

Good side: Ok, so she is not married and neither are you? (I presume) Then it is ok, just go on. So she has not asked for anything other than a good time when you 2 are together.

Bad side: You sure you can work something out with the girl? I hate to say this, but are you sure you can bridge the gap? Linguistically, culturally and the distance? What if she starts to tell you: my rental is due, my dad is sick, my friends have the latest iPhone 5...??

Sounds like you will be here only 1 or 2 weeks a month and its more like a f-buddy when you are around. Just keep her as a f-buddy and forget about anything more. My 2 cents.

Vertu
18-04-2011, 02:53 PM
First time free and easy to shanghai .....

Need some info and hope senior here can help, Thanks in advance.

Be travelling to shanghai than take train to yiwu, need to know the distance from Pudong airport to 上海南 and 上海虹桥 and need advise on which station should i take take my train which are nearer to pudong airport .

I will be arriving in pudong airport 6am,which route should i take (上海南or 上海虹桥) railway station to catch my train to yiwu ?

Beijing2008
18-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Good side: Ok, so she is not married and neither are you? (I presume) Then it is ok, just go on. So she has not asked for anything other than a good time when you 2 are together.

Bad side: You sure you can work something out with the girl? I hate to say this, but are you sure you can bridge the gap? Linguistically, culturally and the distance? What if she starts to tell you: my rental is due, my dad is sick, my friends have the latest iPhone 5...??

Sounds like you will be here only 1 or 2 weeks a month and its more like a f-buddy when you are around. Just keep her as a f-buddy and forget about anything more. My 2 cents.

Thanks Bo Sinseh
i appreciate your advise and i agree i shd keep her as FB for now..
anyway, last few times that we are out for dinner, she has been so insistence in paying... and also when she went Nike last night to buy a track shoe, and when i offer to pay, she was like screaming and saying things like why shd i be paying..at the end, i feel embarrassed and let her pay..

I really hope to work out something someday, but i will just take your advise for now

DTCEPL
18-04-2011, 05:32 PM
last few times that we are out for dinner, she has been so insistence in paying... and also when she went Nike last night to buy a track shoe, and when i offer to pay, she was like screaming and saying things like why shd i be paying..at the end, i feel embarrassed and let her pay..

Wow, how I wished I can also find such gals in SHA, then I can relax and work lesse:D

Great find Bro BJ. Most Gals will be most likely to suck every cent out of your wallet.

puangster
19-04-2011, 11:31 AM
hello bros! i have never been to SHA and wanted to go there, when will u guys be going there for the next trip?? maybe we all can meet up chong suana/ktv/pub etc..

sinseh
19-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Wow, how I wished I can also find such gals in SHA, then I can relax and work lesse:D

Great find Bro BJ. Most Gals will be most likely to suck every cent out of your wallet.

Aiyoh, you are the most gentleman of gentlemen that I know! You just be yourself and I am sure that they will flock to you!

When are you coming back?

sinseh
19-04-2011, 06:50 PM
First time free and easy to shanghai .....

Need some info and hope senior here can help, Thanks in advance.

Be travelling to shanghai than take train to yiwu, need to know the distance from Pudong airport to 上海南 and 上海虹桥 and need advise on which station should i take take my train which are nearer to pudong airport .

I will be arriving in pudong airport 6am,which route should i take (上海南or 上海虹桥) railway station to catch my train to yiwu ?

From Pudong to 上海虹桥 is probably your best bet if you take public transport. It will take you roughly 1.5hrs to take Metro Line 2. I don't recommend 上海南 as it is quite out of the way (In my opinion).

The other train station that is in 浦西 is 上海站. It is located at the 闸北 area and from Pudong, take the Maglev to 龙阳路 station and then change to a taxi. It will be probably a 25mins to 45mins trip (depending on road conditions).

hope this helps.

sony2002
19-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Which area near MRT station got lots of BBS and budget hotel?

I tried to search a few areas in 宝山 and 徐家汇, but cannot find any.

I have been to a few BBS in Shanghai and managed to find really nice girls, but those locations are very out-of-the-way.

sinseh
19-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Which area near MRT station got lots of BBS and budget hotel?

I tried to search a few areas in 宝山 and 徐家汇, but cannot find any.

I have been to a few BBS in Shanghai and managed to find really nice girls, but those locations are very out-of-the-way.

search previous posts. i did some recce sometime before.

sony2002
19-04-2011, 07:44 PM
search previous posts. i did some recce sometime before.

i read this thread regularly but seldom pple mention BBS...

i guess bro here are loaded with $$ so they can afford KTV and Sauna.

I can only afford BBS girl at RMB150/shot :(

In the end, I go back to my regular girl every trip because she still willing to sleep overnight with me eventhough she has already quit and got a proper full time job now. ;)

How much will you pay for this actress look-a-like with solid figure?

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/9545/954542092ee2179139decd24c1c9a459a5b81f7.jpg
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=9545327

hamper
19-04-2011, 11:30 PM

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/9545/954542092ee2179139decd24c1c9a459a5b81f7.jpg

Walao...:eek:
Show this kind of action photo...
Don't tempt us like that leh, senior...:p

Btw,do you mean overnight?:D

Meelephant
20-04-2011, 02:40 AM
i read this thread regularly but seldom pple mention BBS...

i guess bro here are loaded with $$ so they can afford KTV and Sauna.

I can only afford BBS girl at RMB150/shot :(

In the end, I go back to my regular girl every trip because she still willing to sleep overnight with me eventhough she has already quit and got a proper full time job now. ;)

Brother, how to get the RMB 150 lobang? I am in Shanghai but everything is so expensive here..........

BTW, your photos are wonderful. If and only if the RMb 150 is that type, it is heaven.........

Regard.

sony2002
20-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Brother, how to get the RMB 150 lobang? I am in Shanghai but everything is so expensive here..........

BTW, your photos are wonderful. If and only if the RMb 150 is that type, it is heaven.........

Regard.

i found this gem in those "Barber Shop" and i paid her RMB150 for 1 shot (standard rate for BBS), but she was so good that I ask her to stay for 2nd shot and ended up paying RMB300 for whole night in my hotel room.

she was new in this line as she need $$ due to failure in business (it is real as I managed to goggle her company). Anyway, she quitted in less than a month and started a new busines, no more in this trade already.

We still keep in contact and she will accompany me when I am in Shanghai. I still pay her the same amount and she never ask me for additional $$. I have done some model shoot for her (the photos above all taken by me) and she thanked me by treating me dinner.

She is very photogenic and it was effortless to take nice photo for her. It is a pity that she was a WL before...else i may just fall in love with her....lol

sony2002
20-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Btw,do you mean overnight?:D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yes..what is the standard rate for BBS now? 2 years ago it was 150/shot or 300-400/overnight, but when i was in SHA recently, the girl ask for double the amount :eek: I wonder if the price really gone up or they are trying to con me.

DTCEPL
20-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Aiyoh, you are the most gentleman of gentlemen that I know! You just be yourself and I am sure that they will flock to you!

When are you coming back?

KNN u suaning me seebo:rolleyes:............me wolf in sheep's skin lah:D!

I will be touching down in SHA on 3rd May, confirmed. This time I will be in SHA for good, of course less my home leave back to SGP lah. Looking forward to go Massage and Dinners with you and all fellow esteem SHA Bros!

Wow, left SHA for 4 months already, how time flies!

holein1
20-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Where did all the happening brothers disappear to ah? PP, Holein1, etc,...etc..
Wake up wake up!
Time to organize a sing-song session!

yoyo sinseh...

1. i am back for a while here, just remembered i have been neglecting sb forum for quite some time. sorry hor..

2. knn you, you got my number wad...you dunno how to sms or call me ar? i still got go out with PP ar, though i think he is busy with moussies rather than pussies...

DTCEPL
20-04-2011, 06:02 PM
yoyo sinseh...

1. i am back for a while here, just remembered i have been neglecting sb forum for quite some time. sorry hor..

I tot u also perm. posting to SHA.......:rolleyes:

sinseh
20-04-2011, 06:33 PM
yoyo sinseh...

2. knn you, you got my number wad...you dunno how to sms or call me ar? i still got go out with PP ar, though i think he is busy with moussies rather than pussies...

OK bro! WElcome back! talk is cheap, lets arrange a session sometime next tuesday/wednesday! sms you liao.

junior_cannibal
20-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Being loaded or not is not the issue. When one spends a lot in a ktv or sauna, or bring a ktv super gorgeous babe back to hotel for overnight, we all know this is nothing but commercial. When you find one that is pleasant enough to have some sort of chemistry, ya, still accept payments, at least it feels a little more gfe. Afterall, unless you are based in China, if biz trips now and then, its not so easy to find a regular OL as gf. Hence, got to settle for all these FL or ktv mm.

junior_cannibal
20-04-2011, 06:46 PM

Regard.RMB 150 is usually the BBS joints. Quality can vary very much from joint to joint. If the mm is comfortable with you, may not mind to do outbound room service at your hotel or apartment.

Frankly have not tried a BBS mm for overnight, at most, a sauna mm that came by after work for LT.

sony2002
20-04-2011, 08:22 PM
RMB 150 is usually the BBS joints. Quality can vary very much from joint to joint. If the mm is comfortable with you, may not mind to do outbound room service at your hotel or apartment.

Frankly have not tried a BBS mm for overnight, at most, a sauna mm that came by after work for LT.

IMO, there are 2 types of girls in BBS

1) Old or below average looking, that's why cannot work in higher end places like KTV

2) newbie in the trade or from rural area, so kena conned by the boss to work for such a low pay (almost half of the $$ go to boss pocket). This type will not work for long.

Finding a young & above average looking girl in BBS is like 1:20? Some time I recce whole night but cannot find a BBS girl that can make me "stand".

In the past, I used to go for FL but found that they are expensive and bad attitude. You have no boss to complain to if they are not up to standard, and many show you fake photo.

At least in BBS, I can chat/see the girl before making the decision and I can complain to the boss if the service no good. If really kena a dead fish, at least the damage is only RMB150. If kena jackpot, then I can ask for contact and call her direct next time. :D

hamper
20-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Yes..what is the standard rate for BBS now? 2 years ago it was 150/shot or 300-400/overnight, but when i was in SHA recently, the girl ask for double the amount :eek: I wonder if the price really gone up or they are trying to con me.

Sorry to say that I never visit BBS or Sauna before even though visit SH or China many times already... Last time my China gf will fly to meet me when I visit China... So no chance to explore...:(
Recently back to single then only start... (refer to my signature)

If you said double the price (of 300-400) for overnight, I think still worth it if is the girl in your photos...:D

Btw, already Siam/cut down to fly China recently then your photo lure me again...:p

junior_cannibal
21-04-2011, 10:48 PM
At least in BBS, I can chat/see the girl before making the decision and I can complain to the boss if the service no good. If really kena a dead fish, at least the damage is only RMB150. If kena jackpot, then I can ask for contact and call her direct next time. :DIndeed, if can QC the girl first is still better than trying luck to get those FL from no where. Will be heading to SH/BJ again soon, got to re-kindle some of my old contacts to make sure I won't be too lonely when there. :D

subwart
22-04-2011, 12:23 AM
anyone can tell me how i can get a short booking or budget motel in shanghai to bring my "girlfriends"? All those budget motels need chinese IC to register and non PRC cannot stay or book.

Anyone got solution or recommendation for any motel in shanghai which don't need to register?

vinemale
22-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi, I am in Shanghai. Can i contact with you. pm me [email protected]

sony2002
22-04-2011, 03:24 AM
anyone can tell me how i can get a short booking or budget motel in shanghai to bring my "girlfriends"? All those budget motels need chinese IC to register and non PRC cannot stay or book.

Anyone got solution or recommendation for any motel in shanghai which don't need to register?

some motel (<100/night)..or even budget hotel (<150/night) do not accept foreigner and they are very strict about this.

Some of the hotel chains (similar to H81) may or may not accept foreigner depends on location, so better call to confirm.

usually those hotel that accept foreigner are 3 stars and above....cost from at least 150/night

if u insist of going to even cheaper place, try asking your girlfriends to check in with their IC. But some hotel require the guest to register as well, so beware

hamper
22-04-2011, 08:29 AM

some motel (<100/night)..or even budget hotel (<150/night) do not accept foreigner and they are very strict about this.

Some of the hotel chains (similar to H81) may or may not accept foreigner depends on location, so better call to confirm.

usually those hotel that accept foreigner are 3 stars and above....cost from at least 150/night

if u insist of going to even cheaper place, try asking your girlfriends to check in with their IC. But some hotel require the guest to register as well, so beware

This happened to me only in Beijing early last year...
7 of us need 4 rooms (200-300RMB) but only got 2 China ID but the hotel manager are quite flexible to allow us took the rooms even thought she kept repeating the rule...:D

So far, I been to Nantong, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Kunming and SanXi, all got no problem getting a room by myself loh... All are 200-400RMB chain hotel... Maybe you can try 格林豪泰 branch in Shanghai, there are few in there...:)

Like bro Sony said, use your "girlfrend" ID wil be much more easy...;)

If your "short booking" mean transit 2 hours like Sin style, I never heard about this before in China loh...

holein1
22-04-2011, 02:31 PM
I tot u also perm. posting to SHA.......:rolleyes:

yo bro, what i mean is coming to sb forum..not shanghai. haha. shanghai of course i am permanently here. just got my china pr a few weeks back, haha. valid for 10 years.

holein1
22-04-2011, 02:42 PM

There are a few ways you can consider, depending on both your style, preference and sexciting index.

1. budget motel which only cater to locals like you said, you can ask the girl to register, then you are like the one paying her a visit in the room. it's okie, but be careful hor. unfortunately, i dunno any motel/hotel that don't need to register in shanghai.

2. you can go to big spa like 东方罗马, don't need to register one. as long as you don't do overnight. this one is used by most ppl who are afraid that their OC got certain ways to tap into the police db.

3. you can go to certain clean massage place where there are toilet attached. the rest of the thing don't need me to teach you hor?

4. there are love hotels in shanghai, if you ask around. this type will accept locals and foreigners.

5. apts for rent for a day or a few days.

6. if you can find other sbbies who are on permanent stay in shanghai, can rent an apt together, just for this kind of purpose.

enuff?

charlielim1983
22-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi Bros,

Hi, Bro, can you PM me contacts of Shan Shan and Jia Jia. Thx in advance!

sony2002
22-04-2011, 03:31 PM
So far, I been to Nantong, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Kunming and SanXi, all got no problem getting a room by myself loh... All are 200-400RMB chain hotel... Maybe you can try 格林豪泰 branch in Shanghai, there are few in there...:)

For Shanghai standard, >300 can get 3 stars hotel liao

chain hotel (H81 type) only around 150-250 depends on location

not every 格林豪泰 in shanghai accept foreginer, just tried and got rejected...it depends on location one.

i usually go to cheap hotel but ask for bigger room, make video recording easier ;)

geylangfc
22-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks Bo Sinseh
i appreciate your advise and i agree i shd keep her as FB for now..
anyway, last few times that we are out for dinner, she has been so insistence in paying... and also when she went Nike last night to buy a track shoe, and when i offer to pay, she was like screaming and saying things like why shd i be paying..at the end, i feel embarrassed and let her pay..

I really hope to work out something someday, but i will just take your advise for now

Might be trying to buy your heart for now.. Then when you are soft and sentimental.. The rental, dad being sick, friends having iPhone5 come into play.

geylangfc
22-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Bros.. Any good place to Cheong near my Hotel Millenium Pudong? I don't go Pudong often and my stay is usually short due to meetings.

and_alloy
22-04-2011, 07:10 PM
OK bro! WElcome back! talk is cheapya, talk is cheap...dun anyhow hor-lan people hor :D

ahbengsony
22-04-2011, 07:22 PM
A Fr

YiDe Health centre
204 Xinle Road Shanghai
Tel 2154030399
Next To Dong Hu Hotel walkin distance 1 min.Next To dragonfly spa and tis new shop called Mo l.a.k.s.a !!!!!

One corner shop

Took a 2 hr oil massage (RMB 280 )
Therapist No 99 from Henan. Wang Yan
Pretty : forget it
Skill : good + correct strength especially shoulder blade and tummy.She will slowly expose yr cock by push and rollin your tummy fat and same time pushing down yr underwear inches by inches and spend time around yr groin and by then, your whole cock would be standing and expose.And softly asking your where else ??? wtf ?

HJ : u would be in heaven as she will tease you further and finally not leaving you
high and dry. happy ending. She did not ask for tips. but i still tip her RMB 200

Not sure of other therapists doing it or offering it. Last time took 66 and wtf told me go sauna....

dc520518
23-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi, I am in Shanghai. Can i contact with you. pm me [email protected]

I am XiaoMin friend, she won't email.. I help her reply.. You XiaoMin in Shanghai, want to meet with chat ah.. You can directly send messages or telephone her.. Had better be SMS,,,,,,, because she didn't know English... If you have need she can introduce you to more Shanghai girl. Her telephone number is: 18217022993

subwart
24-04-2011, 12:29 AM
There are a few ways you can consider, depending on both your style, preference and sexciting index.

1. budget motel which only cater to locals like you said, you can ask the girl to register, then you are like the one paying her a visit in the room. it's okie, but be careful hor. unfortunately, i dunno any motel/hotel that don't need to register in shanghai.

2. you can go to big spa like 东方罗马, don't need to register one. as long as you don't do overnight. this one is used by most ppl who are afraid that their OC got certain ways to tap into the police db.

3. you can go to certain clean massage place where there are toilet attached. the rest of the thing don't need me to teach you hor?

4. there are love hotels in shanghai, if you ask around. this type will accept locals and foreigners.

5. apts for rent for a day or a few days.

6. if you can find other sbbies who are on permanent stay in shanghai, can rent an apt together, just for this kind of purpose.

enuff?

Thanks bro, sometimes just need a place for few hours but been rejected at many budget hotels and gf too shy to register for me. Clean private massage places and love hotel will probably be my best bet.

subwart
24-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Being loaded or not is not the issue. When one spends a lot in a ktv or sauna, or bring a ktv super gorgeous babe back to hotel for overnight, we all know this is nothing but commercial. When you find one that is pleasant enough to have some sort of chemistry, ya, still accept payments, at least it feels a little more gfe. Afterall, unless you are based in China, if biz trips now and then, its not so easy to find a regular OL as gf. Hence, got to settle for all these FL or ktv mm.

Well said bro! Finding a decent gf is tough, commercial is so much easier here. You based here for long?

sinseh
24-04-2011, 03:58 AM
ya, talk is cheap...dun anyhow hor-lan people hor :D

Ok, when are you coming back???

ahbengsony
24-04-2011, 08:26 AM
well imho,i think the general mentality here in Shanghai is Singaporeans are easier to KC and con ! Maybe back home, we are too stressed out and GFE is aplenty here and we fallen into the KC trap.:p

slacker78
24-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Anyone can recommend a girl provide hotel service because I will be going SH tomorrow will stay near beijing road hotel. Also what's the budget thanks

DTCEPL
24-04-2011, 05:48 PM
yo bro, what i mean is coming to sb forum..not shanghai. haha. shanghai of course i am permanently here. just got my china pr a few weeks back, haha. valid for 10 years.

PR:eek:........didn't know that the Chinese Govt still issue such......can PM me the criteria please!

Me only applying 1 year work permit:D

Thanks.

prcsytlover
24-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Anyone can recommend a girl provide hotel service because I will be going SH tomorrow will stay near beijing road hotel. Also what's the budget thanks
U behave really just like ur nick..

there's a lot of prices out there.. problem is how much u can AFFORD! why dun u state what's ur budget and see if any ppl bother to reply u...

dc520518
24-04-2011, 09:55 PM

I recommend the last time I met the girl in Shanghai XiaoMin.. I have been for her hair in front of the two articles to stick son,,

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

dc520518
24-04-2011, 10:02 PM
The service charge is XiaoMin 800 to 1,000 or so,, you can talk to her... Of course, you can also go to poplar high road or near the road of tieling hair, 200 to 300 yuan, who place is not, safety and health,,,,,,, easy to cheat and the police to catch...

slacker78
25-04-2011, 12:11 AM
U behave really just like ur nick..

there's a lot of prices out there.. problem is how much u can AFFORD! why dun u state what's ur budget and see if any ppl bother to reply u...

LOL I'm not sure what's the standard there. Or any safe health centre provide special?

xiaoyanzi
25-04-2011, 03:33 AM
Hi bros, i'll be in shanghai on the 26th april.. any recommendation? budget up to 800RMB or 1000RMB. will be staying around yan an west road. Thank you. =)

holein1
25-04-2011, 12:09 PM
PR:eek:........didn't know that the Chinese Govt still issue such......can PM me the criteria please!

Me only applying 1 year work permit:D

Thanks.

haha, they sure do. the criteria is f***ing stringent. I don't think anyone of us here can make it.

1. in a very special high growth high supported indutry by local govt. this one is very very hard as there are a lot of documents to get ready for consecutively 4 years. the impt word is consecutive.

OR

2. you got married to a local for 5 years.

OR

3. you got one of the special awrd from the local mayor.

DTCEPL
25-04-2011, 02:26 PM
haha, they sure do. the criteria is f***ing stringent. I don't think anyone of us here can make it.

1. in a very special high growth high supported indutry by local govt. this one is very very hard as there are a lot of documents to get ready for consecutively 4 years. the impt word is consecutive.

OR

OR

:DLooks like I got to stick to Work permit then, whahaha........my indsutry is dieded type, getting married to local is impossble, and getting special award from local mayor is too far away unless I pay lots and lots of taxes and employ lots and lots of locals.......:p

U sure contribute alot to the Chinese:D

KooKooHead
25-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Guys, posting for the first time so hope everyone can be a bit more forgiving.

Was in Shanghai only yesterday, decided to recce the HCs brothers were talking about.

Went to 999会所. Guy at the recept told me must join membership before I can enter.... I said that I didn't have to do so previously and he said that was before, not now. Got quite the attitude from the guy, pissed off, so turned away and left.

Decided to try Hailang. Guy at the recep was more polite and service oriented. Told him I am not local thus would not want to sign up membership. Seeing that I am not China Chinese, he ushered me in.

Girl selection was ok, a few grumpy ones... thank goodness, saw a SYT in the corner. No. 968. Nice and chatty girl, recommended her sister for a double.... since I was so pissed off the whole afternoon, decided to take up her offer for her sister No. 925 (doubt they are real sisters although they said they are)

Overall

Name : Sorry, didn't get their names 968 (elder sis), 925 (younger sis)

Looks : 968 - 7/10, 925 -7.5/10 slutty looking

Boobs : 968 - 34A, 925 - 36C

BJ : Both I'll rate 7/10 (too busy to concentrate)

Fingering : 7/10

Ht : 968 - 1.61m, 926 - 1.58 estimate (all about the same height when in bed)

DMG : RMB 800 + 500

francined69
25-04-2011, 05:30 PM

OR

OR

what are the benfits of being a PR here?

dc520518
25-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi bros, i'll be in shanghai on the 26th april.. any recommendation? budget up to 800RMB or 1000RMB. will be staying around yan an west road. Thank you. =)

I introduce a girl, called XiaoMin. Is the last time I went to Shanghai on business know girl.. I front hair stick son have her material. And services introduce... Her consumption is 800 to 1,000, and, depending on the journey distance and decide... Of course you also can call she introduces more Shanghai girl... Her telephone number is 18217022993...

slacker78
25-04-2011, 11:58 PM
A Fr

YiDe Health centre
204 Xinle Road Shanghai
Tel 2154030399
Next To Dong Hu Hotel walkin distance 1 min.Next To dragonfly spa and tis new shop called Mo l.a.k.s.a !!!!!

One corner shop

Took a 2 hr oil massage (RMB 280 )
Therapist No 99 from Henan. Wang Yan
Pretty : forget it
Skill : good + correct strength especially shoulder blade and tummy.She will slowly expose yr cock by push and rollin your tummy fat and same time pushing down yr underwear inches by inches and spend time around yr groin and by then, your whole cock would be standing and expose.And softly asking your where else ??? wtf ?

HJ : u would be in heaven as she will tease you further and finally not leaving you
high and dry. happy ending. She did not ask for tips. but i still tip her RMB 200

Not sure of other therapists doing it or offering it. Last time took 66 and wtf told me go sauna....

I just went there no special treatment??

expat07
26-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I was staying at the Garden hotel. I walked aimlessly along MaoMin Lu toward NanJing West Lu and I saw this sign "Massage" at the junction of MaoMin and WeiHai Lu. I decided to go to the 2nd floor. I can't remember the name of the place but it is pretty well renovated.

I chose the oil massage without hesitation because it usually provides the extra HJ service. I went in and there is a bathroom attached. A young lady dressed in short skirt and black pantyhose came in shortly and suggested I take a shower which I did. After my shower, she asked me if I wanted "better quality" massage oil or regular. I took the regular quality.

She massaged my back for a quite while and it was not bad. She started to pull down my disposable shorts to my shin and wanted to rub the bums and slowly and slowly started to perform the ball dangling caressing. I shifted my butt and tilted it to allow her to venture further. I guess it is part of their service. They did it as a matter of fact. It went on for a while and then ask me to lie on my back. Now she concentrated on the most important asset and continuing chatting with me. What a strange situation. I put her hand on her stockinged leg and started caressing. She did not move or rejected. Now I went further and autoroam. She said we are not supposed to do that but she did not stop me. We were rubbing each other and chatting at the same time.
After it was over. I went to shower again and she returned. She did not even asked for a tip and we were still chatting all the way to door but I gave her a 100RMB before I left. I could sense her very happy face and she stuffed it into her bra. Btw, I forgot to ask her name or badge number.

The room was so dark, I cannot even see her face properly. So in the dark, they all look gorgeous.. haha.

I spent a total of 90mins in there for a price of RMB258/ and it includes free foot massage (for an extra 70mins, I think) foc.

Overall, nice experience. But strictly no FJ, BJ etc. Just HJ. I think it is value for money in a nicely renovated place. It is definitely more worth it than the ones along Laoshan lu, IMHO.

It was very easy to find. At the junction of MaoMin and WeiHai. Won't miss it. Go and have another option to enjoy. will be back in shanghai soon

SexMan
26-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Hi,

I planning a trip to shanghai next month and plan to stay at Holiday Inn vista (in Jiading area).

Any bro know any bbs near that area that I can bring the gal back to my hotel for overnight? Rate?

The shanghai ktv is too exp for me...

Thanks.

ahbengsony
26-04-2011, 09:19 AM
I was staying at the Garden hotel. I walked aimlessly along MaoMin Lu toward NanJing West Lu and I saw this sign "Massage" at the junction of MaoMin and WeiHai Lu. I decided to go to the 2nd floor. I can't remember the name of the place but it is pretty well renovated.

I chose the oil massage without hesitation because it usually provides the extra HJ service. I went in and there is a bathroom attached. A young lady dressed in short skirt and black pantyhose came in shortly and suggested I take a shower which I did. After my shower, she asked me if I wanted "better quality" massage oil or regular. I took the regular quality.

She massaged my back for a quite while and it was not bad. She started to pull down my disposable shorts to my shin and wanted to rub the bums and slowly and slowly started to perform the ball dangling caressing. I shifted my butt and tilted it to allow her to venture further. I guess it is part of their service. They did it as a matter of fact. It went on for a while and then ask me to lie on my back. Now she concentrated on the most important asset and continuing chatting with me. What a strange situation. I put her hand on her stockinged leg and started caressing. She did not move or rejected. Now I went further and autoroam. She said we are not supposed to do that but she did not stop me. We were rubbing each other and chatting at the same time.
After it was over. I went to shower again and she returned. She did not even asked for a tip and we were still chatting all the way to door but I gave her a 100RMB before I left. I could sense her very happy face and she stuffed it into her bra. Btw, I forgot to ask her name or badge number.

The room was so dark, I cannot even see her face properly. So in the dark, they all look gorgeous.. haha.

I spent a total of 90mins in there for a price of RMB258/ and it includes free foot massage (for an extra 70mins, I think) foc.

Overall, nice experience. But strictly no FJ, BJ etc. Just HJ. I think it is value for money in a nicely renovated place. It is definitely more worth it than the ones along Laoshan lu, IMHO.

It was very easy to find. At the junction of MaoMin and WeiHai. Won't miss it. Go and have another option to enjoy. will be back in shanghai soon

------------------
sound interesting. i must be an idiot to give 200 !!!:(

CookiesMonster
26-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Any bros can recommend a chill out place to hangout tonite with some MMs, maybe pools or indoor golf?

thanks
CM

sinseh
26-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Any bros can recommend a chill out place to hangout tonite with some MMs, maybe pools or indoor golf?

thanks
CM

Try the pubs along 虹梅路 or if you are nearer to town, 衡山路. I like this place called Zapata's. Its along 衡山路。

holein1
26-04-2011, 11:43 AM
what are the benfits of being a PR here?

dunno yet, but i just get it first as i guess it will get more and more "valuable" or it would get increasingly difficult to apply the next time, just like the driving license.

holein1
26-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I introduce a girl, called XiaoMin. Is the last time I went to Shanghai on business know girl.. I front hair stick son have her material. And services introduce... Her consumption is 800 to 1,000, and, depending on the journey distance and decide... Of course you also can call she introduces more Shanghai girl... Her telephone number is 18217022993...

Hi Dc, I seldom pay notice to post like yours, but this time round you really got my attention, seriously. I have some comments on what you have been posting in this thread.

1. i dunno if you're a sporean, i guess not, cos your england is really very the powderful. you use terms like comsumption in describing service charge? i guess perhaps only an online translator or dictionary would suggest such funny words. a normal person would choose "i pay 800 ...", "she ask 800...", etc.. and your "I front hair stick son have her material" statement is lagi best. i have to use 失传已久的内功心法九阴真经 coupled with 独孤九剑 to be able to guessimate that you're trying to say "我_前面_发_的贴_子_有_她的资料" ??, meaning your previous posts contained her info. power!!! and i further assume that you're using baidu translator rather than google? guess maybe only a chinese national would do that.

2. you're too (or extremely) eager to post her contact every time. this is really strange.

3. your account is very new.

4. i don't quite believe your contact can introduce more shanghai girls (if it is shanghaiese you mean), other province or city ones maybe.

5. are you an agent or someone running a shop providing such services? just be honest about it. bros here who are willing to try and got satisfaction would definitely help you promote (if it turns out to be really good). BUT please, refrain from trying too hard to sell here...

I am writing this cos i think increasingly there are new bros coming to this thread to find out about shanghai's sexcapades, be it fella sporeans, mysians, taiwanese, etc.. welcome to shanghai bros!! while the rest of the old birds like sha69, putongren, etc have disappeared for a while, i see the need to stand up and warn the rest of the bros here....just be careful with this guy (or girl)?

let me further state that i have nothing against you, and that i am just doing my part in sharing some of my sentiments with my fella sbbies with regards to your post. 有时候,做生意归做生意,可是也不能这样胡搞。

hin1.

ps. 对了,你也不用费心去百度翻译了,我帮你个忙,好伐?

******************百度翻译引擎*********************
嗨直流,我很少付通知岗位也喜欢你的,但这次实在让我注意你周围,真的。我有一些评论你所被张贴在这个线程 。    

1。我不知道,如果你是一个sporean,我不这样想,因为你真的很powderful.英格兰是你使用 一些术语如易耗在描述服务费?我猜也许只有一个网上译者或字典会建议这么有趣的words.一个正常的人会 选择"我付800……" "她问800……”等,而你的"[B]我前面发的贴子有她的资料[/ B]”声明是lagi最好。我必须用失传已久的内功心法九阴真经加上独孤九剑能够guessimate,你想说 “[B]我_前面_发_的贴_子_有_她的资料[/ B]”? ?,即你的前一篇文章包含她info.力量! ! !我进一步假定,你正在使用百度谷歌翻译,而不是吗?只有一个中国人想也许也会这么做的。     

2,3,6,7,11,14]你太(或极)渴望岗位她接触这确实是奇怪每送来。

3. 您的帐户是来讲非常新。      

4。我不太相信你的接触,可以引进更多的上海女孩(如果它是上海人的你的意思),其他省、市的可能。       

你是5.代理人或有人跑一家商店提供这样的服务吗?说实话。兄弟在这里对那些愿意尝试,取得了满意的一定会 帮助你提升的(如果它原来是真的很好)。但是,请问要克制自己不太难以销售这里……       我写这个,因为我觉得越来越有新的兄弟来这个线程可以找到关于上海的sexcapades,不 管是小伙子sporeans,mysians、台湾、等,欢迎您来上海的兄弟! !当其馀的旧鸟喜欢sha69已经消失了,putongren等一会儿,我看到这方面的需要,站起来,并警 告其他兄弟在这里只是小心些而已....这家伙(或女孩)?

让我进一步强调我从未反对你们,我只是做我的参与分享一些我的情绪和我男朋友sbbies关于你的文章。有 时候,可是也不能这样胡搞,做生意归做生意。

holein1
26-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Try the pubs along 虹梅路 or if you are nearer to town, 衡山路. I like this place called Zapata's. Its along 衡山路。

sinseh, ask cookiemonster to look for his godd friend PP..haha.

btw, cookiemonster, how are you in BJ?

sinseh
26-04-2011, 01:22 PM

1。我不知道,如果你是一个sporean,我不这样想,因为你真的很powderful.英格兰是你使用 一些术语如易耗在描述服务费?我猜也许只有一个网上译者或字典会建议这么有趣的words.一个正常的人会 选择"我付800……" "她问800……”等,而你的"[B]我前面发的贴子有她的资料[/ B]”声明是lagi最好。我必须用失传已久的内功心法九阴真经加上独孤九剑能够guessimate,你想说 “[B]我_前面_发_的贴_子_有_她的资料[/ B]”? ?,即你的前一篇文章包含她info.力量! ! !我进一步假定,你正在使用百度谷歌翻译,而不是吗?只有一个中国人想也许也会这么做的。     

3. 您的帐户是来讲非常新。      

你是5.代理人或有人跑一家商店提供这样的服务吗?说实话。兄弟在这里对那些愿意尝试,取得了满意的一定会 帮助你提升的(如果它原来是真的很好)。但是,请问要克制自己不太难以销售这里……       我写这个,因为我觉得越来越有新的兄弟来这个线程可以找到关于上海的sexcapades,不 管是小伙子sporeans,mysians、台湾、等,欢迎您来上海的兄弟! !当其馀的旧鸟喜欢sha69已经消失了,putongren等一会儿,我看到这方面的需要,站起来,并警 告其他兄弟在这里只是小心些而已....这家伙(或女孩)?

I like this! I laugh non-stop sia.... knn. Power.

SHalone
26-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I like this! I laugh non-stop sia.... knn. Power.

I wish my Chinese is half his standard! Or 25% also better than nothing!

prcsytlover
26-04-2011, 05:51 PM
"I front hair stick son have her material"
"我_前面_发_的贴_子_有_她的资料"

wow! u damn power!!! like this u also understand what he/she means.. ha ha..
U really make an effort to go thru the posting. I cant be bother.. too lazy.. ha ha

up u for that. :D

CookiesMonster
26-04-2011, 05:54 PM
sinseh, ask cookiemonster to look for his godd friend PP..haha.

btw, cookiemonster, how are you in BJ?

Thanks Bro sinseh for the reco....will try them if my business partner is in the mood after dinner.

Bro Holein1 , me still surviving in BJ. weather getting hot and so are the actions. Come to BJ and play la.....

rgds
CM

wallyp88
26-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi Dc,....i am just doing my part in sharing some of my sentiments with my fella sbbies with regards to your post.
嗨直流,....我只是做我的参与分享一些我的情绪和我男朋友sbbies关于你的文章。

Hihihi...very funny translation......

Upz you and you are now more powderful than most of us liao.....cheers!!!;)

slacker78
26-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Bro you really walk aimlessly cause I've tried to walk along there but can't find the place you mention :(

expat07
26-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Bro you really walk aimlessly cause I've tried to walk along there but can't find the place you mention :(

Bro Slacker. I really wish I remember the name of the place. It is along MaoMin between YanAn Lu and WeiHai lu (not huaihai road). There is a fruit stall at the junction and a noodle shop next to it. There is a rundown entrance to the building. Take the elevator to 2nd Floor. Across the road is another popular coffee shop. 85C coffee.

If you are not sure, start from NanJing West Road and walk along side of MaoMin road where there are shops. The other side is a empty plot of land slated for MRT. You will arrive at 85C at the road junction. You will see the sign on the 2nd Floor. Cross the road and bingo. You are there.

Tell me if you like the place.

expat07
26-04-2011, 11:26 PM
------------------
sound interesting. i must be an idiot to give 200 !!!:(

I guess the most important you enjoyed it and walk out really satisfied. I think you did.

buzzwil
27-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Today went to check the Hotel Shanghai (2nd floor) at Wulumugi road, no more the 'Shui Mo" & the red rope. They just started ops.
However, the got the full works, the girls not bad, 7/10 in the look,
I choose #30, 24yo, look 7.5/10, service 8/10, good AR, BBBJ, overall very good. Damage RMB 760.
Manage to chat with her that quite lotsa of S'pore Bro visit Shanghai for work. She may like to do FL, she's OK with it. Any bro can advice how to upload pic.
Those interested can msg me. Hope those visiting can link her up.

civic_jerk
27-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Guys, any happening at everbright hotel near the exhibition hall? The last time I went there was a year ago n because the wind is strong due to worldtrade I got a disappointing trip :(

holein1
27-04-2011, 07:50 AM
I wish my Chinese is half his standard! Or 25% also better than nothing!

actually i didn't mean that i translate myself, can't be bothered with that. i just did what i think DC did - baidu online translator, and as you can see, it's quite crappy...haha..

holein1
27-04-2011, 08:00 AM
wow! u damn power!!! like this u also understand what he/she means.. ha ha..
U really make an effort to go thru the posting. I cant be bother.. too lazy.. ha ha

up u for that. :D

i said liao ma...i used the legendary skills..i've consulted my big bird friend - Bro Condor and shanghai mummy - Xiao Long Nv, hei hei.

anyway, i got some hints when i had a quick glance at his/her previous posting when he/she used the term "3 surround" for describing the girl's vital stats? that's really funny unless you translate word by word - 3_surround "means" 3_wei "means" 三围, and 围could mean surround...

thank you all the bros for upping my points or wadever, though i seriously don't know what i can do with the new found powers.....haha.

but do arrange with sinseh or pp for meetup sessions if possible. if i am around in shanghai, i will join. just met sinseh last sat, knn....come so late..all of us wait until want to sleep liao...

holein1
27-04-2011, 08:13 AM
I guess the most important you enjoyed it and walk out really satisfied. I think you did.

i couldn't agree more with this. the prices that we've paid for the diff exps are for references, and ultimately, it is still the satisfaction that we guys get at the end of it..

holein1
27-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Thanks Bro sinseh for the reco....will try them if my business partner is in the mood after dinner.

Bro Holein1 , me still surviving in BJ. weather getting hot and so are the actions. Come to BJ and play la.....

rgds
CM

yo cm, somehow i don't like to play in BJ lei...got some bad exps there...

prcsytlover
27-04-2011, 04:40 PM
i said liao ma...i used the legendary skills..i've consulted my big bird friend - Bro Condor and shanghai mummy - Xiao Long Nv, hei hei.

anyway, i got some hints when i had a quick glance at his/her previous posting when he/she used the term "3 surround" for describing the girl's vital stats? that's really funny unless you translate word by word - 3_surround "means" 3_wei "means" 三围, and 围could mean surround...

thank you all the bros for upping my points or wadever, though i seriously don't know what i can do with the new found powers.....haha.

but do arrange with sinseh or pp for meetup sessions if possible. if i am around in shanghai, i will join. just met sinseh last sat, knn....come so late..all of us wait until want to sleep liao...
it have been yrs since i last cheong in SH liao.. Maybe 5-6 yrs.. so damn ex..

I think that time i cheong, cat 3 should be the norm. And can still get pretty gals.

I still perfer to cheong in CP. cheaper. Me poor man. Thanks for the offer. haha.

SHalone
27-04-2011, 05:11 PM
actually i didn't mean that i translate myself, can't be bothered with that. i just did what i think DC did - baidu online translator, and as you can see, it's quite crappy...haha..

I look at your Chinese posting the way dc looked at his own post. Totally prefect!

sinseh
27-04-2011, 06:06 PM

Aiyoh. I am really damn paiseh. THat night clothes tio red wine. Stupid waiter at Wang Pin. So I had to go home and change clothes lah....... Next time, I be there super early! I promise!

dc520518
27-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi Dc, I seldom pay notice to post like yours, but this time round you really got my attention, seriously. I have some comments on what you have been posting in this thread.

1. i dunno if you're a sporean, i guess not, cos your england is really very the powderful. you use terms like comsumption in describing service charge? i guess perhaps only an online translator or dictionary would suggest such funny words. a normal person would choose "i pay 800 ...", "she ask 800...", etc.. and your "I front hair stick son have her material" statement is lagi best. i have to use 失传已久的内功心法九阴真经 coupled with 独孤九剑 to be able to guessimate that you're trying to say "我_前面_发_的贴_子_有_她的资料" ??, meaning your previous posts contained her info. power!!! and i further assume that you're using baidu translator rather than google? guess maybe only a chinese national would do that.

2. you're too (or extremely) eager to post her contact every time. this is really strange.

3. your account is very new.

4. i don't quite believe your contact can introduce more shanghai girls (if it is shanghaiese you mean), other province or city ones maybe.

5. are you an agent or someone running a shop providing such services? just be honest about it. bros here who are willing to try and got satisfaction would definitely help you promote (if it turns out to be really good). BUT please, refrain from trying too hard to sell here...

I am writing this cos i think increasingly there are new bros coming to this thread to find out about shanghai's sexcapades, be it fella sporeans, mysians, taiwanese, etc.. welcome to shanghai bros!! while the rest of the old birds like sha69, putongren, etc have disappeared for a while, i see the need to stand up and warn the rest of the bros here....just be careful with this guy (or girl)?

let me further state that i have nothing against you, and that i am just doing my part in sharing some of my sentiments with my fella sbbies with regards to your post. 有时候,做生意归做生意,可是也不能这样胡搞。

hin1.

3. 您的帐户是来讲非常新。      

I sent the thread, just to help XiaoMin, and let more people know her, to direct contact with her, let her can more guests, and earn more money, and don't let her to tourists, need not worry, his hard-earned pay, even among the middlemen... You say I put the price of, say, what 800, this is just XiaoMin and I agreed price, between, say give everybody a reference... As I said XiaoMin can help you introduce more Shanghai girl.. Because if she is not your type.. She can recommend her friend to you, so that next time her friend's guest not satisfied word, also can introduce XiaoMin... You say me how new registered ah, how much, and, before me in my friend who knew this website,,,,,,, but I'm no 1 hair,, general just looking, and will not registered... I have many friends in the above chat went there to find a girl,,,,,,, I thought of can help XiaoMin send some article advertising, so that may help to her,,,,,,, so I just registered hair post... You said these those problems,,,,,,, don't you think you many more??? What you did, and validated??? If you have any thought XiaoMin, seeking her contact, chat,, I am not have said she phone?? You can call or information to see ah.. Light here to say and not to do, don't you think you over and much, much, let a person dislike??? I don't want to say to you of embarrassment,,,,,,, you can consider it myself...

In my first post when also has a friend once put forward questions, and also very provocative calling me a liar, and I do, then explains XiaoMin data, and we met, and my hair after the reasons are done detailed describe... Don't know if you have seen... In my explanation,, no friend sends doubt questions... At the same time I received XiaoMin information, and she thanked me for her to help [[stated, I don't know XiaoMin is Posting and tell me] have digital friend and her telephone consultation, and people and she met... Here, I want to thank those who believe that my friend, and want to you in the spare time help I send a post, the existence of, show that things...

For you say, I think the problem here, tell you... Anything in you not confirmed, empty, before the most embarrassing that the... Maybe you would ask me why so actively Posting.. That's because my previous post after several times XiaoMin tell me someone, and after contact with her, and, I think my method is right... Help to her.. I feel happy,,,,,,, I think I just send a few posts, so simple things,, little effort but it can help to her... the truth So I just continue on this thing made follow up... You'll think I so attentively to help a massage female, is why, I tell you. Maybe you were born rich,, need not be anxious about living needs.. But more people are born in a poor family, all depend on oneself, and... XiaoMin born in that family let she couldn't have learned what skills,,,,,,, have to help their families and brother tuition, be forced to choose this,, do you think they would? / you'll say I why not directly to give her money, to help her.. That's because I'm not very rich, and only a common worker, ability is limited... I can only say that rely on these ways to help her, and let more people know her.. Her or not so tired... Don't you think so???????

Finally here, to the friend said, embarrassed, some of the words, perhaps I have a little, say, but also because I think I am very simple, very common one thing was questioned and pointless ridicule.. A little angry,, so I hope you can understand that...

ebonkie
27-04-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233894

To further elaborate on this closed thread
Rare Find!!! Boobs Lover Please Falls In "All Natural H Cup" ready to serve... From FL Dome 2

I did managed to secure a special appointment with XX when she return back to China on the 20th April between 11pm to 12pm at my home

Effort really paid well for the constant sms, phonecalls and concern during her tour in Sillypore

From the numerous FRs, I was looking forward to meet the legendary H-cup queen after my business trip from Shenzhen

She was pretty busy during the daytime as she needed to buy some stuff for her daughter

It was quite a task for her to locate my residential area as it was almost reaching midnight before we managed to meet for the first time

Lady luck managed to come by and we met outside a 7-11 stall below the MRT station

Looks: 7/10 - Have pinoy looks but got PRC slang when she speaks

Body: Petite sized - She is quite short about 1.58m but her H-cup made my rod erect the whole night away

Skin: Smooth and abit tannish side

Boobs: H-cup 10/10 - My arms almost gave way when she squeeze and hold my arms while walking back to my apartment, really shiong when she does the in-between rubbing

Body & Clitoris Painting: 9/10 - I also contribute my part as she told me she has never had such sensation for the past half month

BBBJ: 8/10 -Special attention goes to her buzz bunny tooth, twisting and turning like so raw like in the jizzhut porn videos

Arse-hole Fingering: I almost wanted to try on her to enhance her excitement

FJ: 8.5/10 - Trimmed pubic hair + Pussy is tight, wet and accommodating, we did spread eagle spread, cowgirl, doggie and missionary in front of my bedroom mirror, she prefers plump guys and made me cum twice in the same condom

GTF: 7.5/10 -She slept till next morning beneath my arms, she likes it when I cuddle her like a baby

RTF: DEFINITELY 10 more times when she returns back from hometown..

Cheers to my sexcapade..

Thanks Bro Littlefat..

look2
27-04-2011, 11:04 PM
is she in SH?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233894

To further elaborate on this closed thread
Rare Find!!! Boobs Lover Please Falls In "All Natural H Cup" ready to serve... From FL Dome 2

I did managed to secure a special appointment with XX when she return back to China on the 20th April between 11pm to 12pm at my home

Effort really paid well for the constant sms, phonecalls and concern during her tour in Sillypore

From the numerous FRs, I was looking forward to meet the legendary H-cup queen after my business trip from Shenzhen

She was pretty busy during the daytime as she needed to buy some stuff for her daughter

It was quite a task for her to locate my residential area as it was almost reaching midnight before we managed to meet for the first time

Lady luck managed to come by and we met outside a 7-11 stall below the MRT station

Looks: 7/10 - Have pinoy looks but got PRC slang when she speaks

Body: Petite sized - She is quite short about 1.58m but her H-cup made my rod erect the whole night away

Skin: Smooth and abit tannish side

Boobs: H-cup 10/10 - My arms almost gave way when she squeeze and hold my arms while walking back to my apartment, really shiong when she does the in-between rubbing

Body & Clitoris Painting: 9/10 - I also contribute my part as she told me she has never had such sensation for the past half month

BBBJ: 8/10 -Special attention goes to her buzz bunny tooth, twisting and turning like so raw like in the jizzhut porn videos

Arse-hole Fingering: I almost wanted to try on her to enhance her excitement

FJ: 8.5/10 - Trimmed pubic hair + Pussy is tight, wet and accommodating, we did spread eagle spread, cowgirl, doggie and missionary in front of my bedroom mirror, she prefers plump guys and made me cum twice in the same condom

GTF: 7.5/10 -She slept till next morning beneath my arms, she likes it when I cuddle her like a baby

RTF: DEFINITELY 10 more times when she returns back from hometown..

Cheers to my sexcapade..

Thanks Bro Littlefat..

sony2002
29-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Walao...:eek:
Show this kind of action photo...
Don't tempt us like that leh, senior...:p

Btw,do you mean overnight?:D

bro hamper...saw in your sig that you found the most beautiful boobs in SH.

I found mine in SH too and i posted her photo in my earlier post.

too bad no photo for yours else we can compare...lol

hamper
29-04-2011, 07:28 PM
bro hamper...saw in your sig that you found the most beautiful boobs in SH.

I found mine in SH too and i posted her photo in my earlier post.

too bad no photo for yours else we can compare...lol

Sorry leh... No photo of her loh...:(
I did ask but she said cannot...

sony2002
29-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Sorry leh... No photo of her loh...:(
I did ask but she said cannot...

so how is your girl's 吊鈡形 or 墜梨形 boobs compare to my girl's?

Aftershave@8
30-04-2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks, bro Hamper for Ling Ling’s contact. My experience:

As I stepped out of the shower, those perfectly shaped 34C breasts were almost unreal as she sat by the bedside in the dimly-lit room, wearing only panties

Obediently, I lay face-down as she started her oil massage. Occasionally, you could feel her soft breasts brush against your body as we made small talk. While I have had better oil massages, it was her eagerness to please and notice-able effort in providing a good rub which scored her points.

When it was time to turn-around and lay on my back, I had a closer inspection of those magnificent jugs – just the perfect size for her physique – and with every stroke of her massage, you could see those pinkish nipples make a small movement, tenderly like tofu. Needless to say, I was completely aroused by now, and she played to it by ensuring her breasts made more frequent contact with different parts of my body.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed her “treatment”. She sure knows how to please - seeing my enjoyment, she slid up to me and started licking my earlobes, while almost without me noticing, she wiped off the oil from my body, and proceeded to catbath me

Soon, she had re-positioned herself and was hard at work giving me a breast fuck. In a slow and steady way, she made sure that the entire length of my hardened and elongated rod explored the deep valley she had conjured-up by enveloping those beautiful breasts around my very stiff penis

This continued for a few minutes before she looked up and asked if I would like to be “kissed there”. Without hesitation, I said yes – swiftly, she wiped off the oil in the concerned area, and started nibbling my balls, licking my penis elegantly before completely engulfing my member with consistent, deep-throat movements

I had to ask her to stop as I sensed I would explode if it went on any longer. She took the condom I supplied, capped it, removed her tiny panties and mounted me slowly, and as her riding pace accelerated, her all-natural 34C swayed more aggressively. I then switched to missionary, while keeping my penis inside her pussy, and began to suck on those magnificent tits. At this point, I could feel she was really getting wet

I pumped her while holding on to her both hands to maximize the effect of those soft breasts making erotic circular movements. The faster I thrust, the louder her moans. The combination of penetrating a naturally wet pussy coupled with “dancing breasts” was too much and I unloaded just as she decided not to refrain from shouting out load

It was a great experience not only because she has such beautiful breasts, but because she was eager to please with a fairly decent massage, making sure that you were increasingly aroused before allowing you to make love the way you want. In short – face: 6/10, body: 8/10, service: 8/10. Cost: RMB 1’000 for 1-full hour of being treated like a lover, inclusive of topless massage, breast-fuck and 1 shot

Please contact Bro Hamper for contact

Hey bro sony2002, I could not find photo of your girl’s boobs – could you re-post or PM me? Thanks!

pointman2009
30-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Visited Mingdian in Pudong few days ago. Locker boy said he remembered me and quoted me the last 3 locker number i used so it's really funny. I don't recall going there that often recently cuz at the other side of town, in Pudong.

Anyways, they got fresh new stock (to me) and quite a few from Sichuan. Most average 7/10 (IMO) so not bad. Picked one from the line-up of roughly 10+, this one from CQ #285/287 she's got one of the most beautiful boobs i have seen in quite a while.

Quite accommodative, chatty and been in Shanghai for 1 year. Told me lot of SG guys, probably mostly SBF bros visit their establishment and has good opinion of us haha. Managed two shots, within the 70 min allowance.

One funny thing is now they use a digital timer, to keep track of time. To me, this is quite a distraction, and they could be more subtle. But good value for money, sauna in Shanghai at least.

Overall damage: RMB 678 (cuz i went after 7pm), it should still be 550 if you finish and pay before 7pm.

Any bro with good FR/value for sauna to recommend, appreciate if you can share.

romt111
30-04-2011, 03:08 PM
is mingdian the one behind nextage and at 5th floor? heard it closed for a while last year...so you mean it reopened?

sony2002
30-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey bro sony2002, I could not find photo of your girl’s boobs – could you re-post or PM me? Thanks!

Good found that you have, i love such erotic massage but too bad not many know how to do it with the passion

Here is the pic, but please don't ask me for contact because she already quit being WL.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5864961&postcount=13872

pointman2009
01-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Yes, it's in an office building right in front of Ajisen Ramen. I think there's a UBC beside it. Still there, on the 5th floor, never closed as everytime i go they are open. One of the few sauna that operate straight throughout last year during Shanghai World Expo, so guess they must have some strong gong-an connections.

is mingdian the one behind nextage and at 5th floor? heard it closed for a while last year...so you mean it reopened?

ebonkie
01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
is she in SH?

Yep the lengendary H-cup resides in Shanghai but currently back in Hunan to bring her little daughter back to Shanghai..

Not very sure whether she want to operate here but maybe for exceptional cases I guess..

Saving my resources for some busty action before she embarks for her entour back to Spore...

Cheers

hamper
01-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Thanks, bro Hamper for Ling Ling’s contact. My experience:

As I stepped out of the shower, those perfectly shaped 34C breasts were almost unreal as she sat by the bedside in the dimly-lit room, wearing only panties

When it was time to turn-around and lay on my back, I had a closer inspection of those magnificent jugs – just the perfect size for her physique – and with every stroke of her massage, you could see those pinkish nipples make a small movement, tenderly like tofu. Needless to say, I was completely aroused by now, and she played to it by ensuring her breasts made more frequent contact with different parts of my body.

Soon, she had re-positioned herself and was hard at work giving me a breast fuck. In a slow and steady way, she made sure that the entire length of my hardened and elongated rod explored the deep valley she had conjured-up by enveloping those beautiful breasts around my very stiff penis

I had to ask her to stop as I sensed I would explode if it went on any longer. She took the condom I supplied, capped it, removed her tiny panties and mounted me slowly, and as her riding pace accelerated, her all-natural 34C swayed more aggressively. I then switched to missionary, while keeping my penis inside her pussy, and began to suck on those magnificent tits. At this point, I could feel she was really getting wet

I pumped her while holding on to her both hands to maximize the effect of those soft breasts making erotic circular movements. The faster I thrust, the louder her moans. The combination of penetrating a naturally wet pussy coupled with “dancing breasts” was too much and I unloaded just as she decided not to refrain from shouting out load

It was a great experience not only because she has such beautiful breasts, but because she was eager to please with a fairly decent massage, making sure that you were increasingly aroused before allowing you to make love the way you want. In short – face: 6/10, body: 8/10, service: 8/10. Cost: RMB 1’000 for 1-full hour of being treated like a lover, inclusive of topless massage, breast-fuck and 1 shot

Please contact Bro Hamper for contact

Kee Kee...
Thanks for your effort to put FR for 小林, bro !!!:D
Great that you enjoyed her service and her good attitude...

NNKC... Your juicy FR really tempt me again leh...:p
Her Beautyful 34C Boobs...;)

hamper
01-05-2011, 07:38 PM
so how is your girl's 吊鈡形 or 墜梨形 boobs compare to my girl's?

Bro...

By looking at photo, quite difficult to compare leh...:p
If can see with own eyes and feel by hands will be much more easy loh...
Don't you agree??;)
Ha ha ha...

sony2002
02-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Bro...

By looking at photo, quite difficult to compare leh...:p
If can see with own eyes and feel by hands will be much more easy loh...
Don't you agree??;)
Ha ha ha...

yah..two boobs can have some looks but different feel :D

the girl in my pic got very firm boobs and body...silky smooth skin and hair....something that cannot tell from the pic

snbd
02-05-2011, 06:59 PM
hi everyone. long time never been to shanghai and will be flying there next week. will be located in Shaanxi Nan Road, Xu Hui. like massage with hj/bj

wonder if any of you has recommendations?

babylon
02-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Thanks Bro for giving me Shan Shan's ctc. I met up with her during the Labour Day weekend.

Shan Shan is a 24 yr. old girl , very petite (40 kg) , nice pert boobs, appropriate for her body frame but not big. Generally very slim. Not for those who like more fleshy types. Likes to smile a lot. Friendly.

I like her attitude, eager to please. No rush type. Will lie down beside you like gf, after the session. Provide very good massage.

To bro XiaoPang (Starystarynite?), Shan Shan passes on her thanks and is very appreciative that you are helping her to make some extra money! To brothers recommend by Xiao Pang, Shan Shan takes the extra effort to try to please

Its bro like you that helps poor girls make some extra $$ , thanks!

Looks: 7
GF feeling: 9
BBBJ : 8
Attitude: 8
Massage: 8
Damage: RMB700
Frenching: Nil

ahbengsony
03-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Visited Mingdian in Pudong few days ago. Locker boy said he remembered me and quoted me the last 3 locker number i used so it's really funny. I don't recall going there that often recently cuz at the other side of town, in Pudong.

Anyways, they got fresh new stock (to me) and quite a few from Sichuan. Most average 7/10 (IMO) so not bad. Picked one from the line-up of roughly 10+, this one from CQ #285/287 she's got one of the most beautiful boobs i have seen in quite a while.

Quite accommodative, chatty and been in Shanghai for 1 year. Told me lot of SG guys, probably mostly SBF bros visit their establishment and has good opinion of us haha. Managed two shots, within the 70 min allowance.

One funny thing is now they use a digital timer, to keep track of time. To me, this is quite a distraction, and they could be more subtle. But good value for money, sauna in Shanghai at least.

Overall damage: RMB 678 (cuz i went after 7pm), it should still be 550 if you finish and pay before 7pm.

Any bro with good FR/value for sauna to recommend, appreciate if you can share.

-------------------------

Well, bro. it was 580 rmb. not 550 due to increase in water fee !!!!! :D

ecneralc
03-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Was in shanghai during 12/10

Visited three places, BBS near ECNU, the popular 999 in tian ya qiao lu and a MP besides the sina hotel close to pudong airport

BBS

There is a stretch of BBS (4-5) along Jin Sha Jiang lu 金沙江路, next to ECNU.

Girls range from early to late 20s. Quality not bad all around 6-8/10. Each shop has about 4-5 girls. Very obvious that it is a BBS as the girls all wearing revealing clothes even when the temperature at the time of the year was 3-5 degrees C.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Big B)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/70
GFE: 6/10
Dmg: 250 yuan

Something interesting: After scouting a few of the places in the vicinity, a mate and I were about to step into the shop of our choice across the road, when a patrol car stopped right infront of the shop. Scared the ball out of us. This was at 2am SH time, so the street was empty save for the two of us. Quickly cheong into a convinience store and waited out. Quite a funny scene as all the BBS along the street turned off their neon blue lights to bright white lights and some close the curtain over their glass doors. Once the patrol car left we went in and proceeded with our deed.

Verdict: Value for money :D

MP

Shanghai Sina Hotel (former Pudong Airport Duoladuo Business Hotel) at Huaxia East Road Chuansha Town

Arrived at this hotel at around 11pm SH time. First time in SH and and the weather was freaking cold. Decided to scout the place out, to find some thing to warm me up =p. Just beside the hotel across the parking lot was a MP and a KTV. decided on the MP as i was alone. Went in around 4 girls were there all were about 4/10 in terms of looks, one was 7/10 so went along with her.

Boobs: 7/10 (Big C)
BBBJ: 8/10 (fire/ice treatement, hard working 20 mins, but didnt shoot guess was the cold weather)
FJ: none menses
GFE: 7/10 (Quite chatty and freindly)
Dmg: 300 yuan (consider expensive but only MP in the area and located so close to the hotel so i guess its a given)

Verdict: 2.5/5 average but not much choice if you are in this part of shanghai

Tian Yao qiao lu 999

Took a bike taxi to reach this place. very outstanding place, 3-4 storey big black building with red light shining through is glass doors. There is a chinese restaurant on the left of this buidling. Went in took the full package. Apparantly there was a spa and food, but i did not take those as was in a rush for time trying to catch a plane. So just went up to the fish tank to pick. about 20-30 girls in the tank. Mostly 7/10. Picked a petite girl from henan who skin was super fair. looks about 8/10.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (all natural small B light brown nips) (not for boob lovers)
bbbj: 7/10 ( hard wrker 15 mins bj)
FJ: 8/10 (alot of diff positions + she is petite so easy to manuever)
GFE: 7/10
dmg: 800 yuan

Verdict: 5/5 highly recommended for all bros chionging in SH price is abit steep but you pay for what you get.

sony2002
03-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the FR on BBS, I am surprised that the price went up from 150 to 250 in just few months. Is it because the BBS are located in more central area? Where is this ECNU that you have mentioned? Walking distance from any train station?

pointman2009
03-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Haha in China they can increase price anyhow, and give all sorts of excuse, my landlord just raised my rental by 11%

Still thinking about that girl from Mingdian, gotta up her again when next in Pudong.

-------------------------

Well, bro. it was 580 rmb. not 550 due to increase in water fee !!!!! :D

hamper
03-05-2011, 11:39 PM
yah..two boobs can have some looks but different feel

the girl in my pic got very firm boobs and body...silky smooth skin and hair....something that cannot tell from the pic

Since your photo girl already retired...:(
So the only way to compare their boobs will be you meet 小林 in SH loh...:D
Pm you already...;)
Wait for your FR hor...:p
Ha ha ha...

teebs_darklord
04-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Since your photo girl already retired...:(
So the only way to compare their boobs will be you meet 小林 in SH loh...:D
Pm you already...;)
Wait for your FR hor...
Ha ha ha...

Si Hamper...Never bring her to Singapore huh??? :D

sensuous_les
04-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Hi to all kind Bros',

Am going to Shanghai next week for business trip. So will appreciate if any kind Bros' can PM me the FRs' contact. Thanks in advance.:)

hamper
04-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Si Hamper...Never bring her to Singapore huh??? :D

Ha ha ha...
Cannot bring her to Singapore lah...
Here Truck aka 蒙難 waiting leh....:D

ecneralc
04-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the FR on BBS, I am surprised that the price went up from 150 to 250 in just few months. Is it because the BBS are located in more central area? Where is this ECNU that you have mentioned? Walking distance from any train station?

Hey bro, ECNU = East China Normal University. Its located near Jin Sha Jiang Lu train station ;)

SexMan
05-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi,

I planning to go shanghai month end and staying at Holiday Inn Vista.

I think the nearby subway station is Jing An temple and Changshou Road station.

Any bbs near that area? Or where would be the nearest bbs area?

I planning to bring the bbs gal back to hotel for overnight, can advise on the charges?

Thanks.

sinseh
05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi,

I planning to bring the bbs gal back to hotel for overnight, can advise on the charges?

Thanks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5553524&postcount=13538

This is nearest. I posted this before, passed by the other day, they are still operating.

romt111
05-05-2011, 11:04 PM
hi seniors and bros,
anyone can give reliable outcall agent in shanghai? like the ones in bj, lily or xiaoyu. not those promise massage starting from 300 or even 260 but charge 1000 for any real action. thanks

SexMan
06-05-2011, 01:36 PM

This is nearest. I posted this before, passed by the other day, they are still operating.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

This bbs area lpol like very near n walking distance.

I go take a look when I at shanghai.

Any one know the rate if I bring the gal back to hotel for overnight?

Thanks.

adamfish
06-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Any Bro currently in Shanghai or organizing KTV session for this or next week please PM me? :)

DTCEPL
06-05-2011, 05:37 PM

Bro SS, I am reporting to SHA for duty on Sunday, 8th May:D

sony2002
06-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

This bbs area lpol like very near n walking distance.

I go take a look when I at shanghai.

Any one know the rate if I bring the gal back to hotel for overnight?

Thanks.

150/shot or 400/night

Some may ask for 450-500, depends what time you start your session.

usually near midnight can get 400, but the better quality girls wil be taken up by then

sinseh
06-05-2011, 10:59 PM

Welcum back!!! :)
Its been quite a while. WHere will you be staying at this time? Still Pudong? COme over Puxi lah. More fun and food around here.

Joshzzz
07-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Bro Sinseh,

Thanks for the info. Been a long time since I've tried any BBS since they swept 小木桥路。

Ended up with a uni student. Not exactly low cost but if you do sauna once per week, it's probably more value for money to find a nice young chick and convert her to be your "part-time" GF. The only downside is it requires time and effort and lots of attempts on different girls.

Upzz to you for that sharing!

Joshzzz
07-05-2011, 12:40 AM
BTW,

Off-topic question but searched and found nothing...

Anyone know how to watch the GE "LIVE" from Shanghai?
CNA Live doesn't seem to be working for me.

I want to cheer WP from here!

ksst
07-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Its been quite a while. WHere will you be staying at this time? Still Pudong? COme over Puxi lah. More fun and food around here.

bro, if you around 26-28 May, can show me the ropes please? :D

sinseh
07-05-2011, 03:35 PM
bro, if you around 26-28 May, can show me the ropes please? :D

Yup. Planning to be around. I am thinking of asking my current GF to get her car-show model friends to go clubbing together.... during that period of time. Give me a message on my china mobile number when you arrive lah.

pointman2009
07-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi bro,

Since you are staying there, there's a sauna in Holiday Inn Vista so you can order room-service massage all you want.

Just call the sauna (3rd floor) and the massage girl will go up to your room. Or you can just go down to the sauna itself, facilities not bad at all.

Disclaimer: one bro though told me he had a bad experience with one of the MM there, citing poor service so your experience may vary.

Can't rem her # but it was ok for me the last two sessions i went (but i know the MM, from another place lah).

Damage a bit on the high side, either RMB 750 (b4 7pm) / 888 (after 7pm) so you decide.

Hi,

Thanks.

Darius
08-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Going to Shanghai for the first time staying at Hyatt @ the Bund. Will need to bring client to bath house, HC...any which is large and impressive? Good facilities, plus massage and extra services, any recommendation?

What is the hippest KTV place to bring clients? please share, thanks bros.

gotcraft30
09-05-2011, 11:22 PM
dear bros... does anyone know where to have a good massage near the Yangpu area? Don't need happy endings etc, just want to rub away the sore neck and back. If it comes with a pretty girl, I certainly won't mind as well. :)

koon lee
09-05-2011, 11:39 PM
hi bros,

noticed that most of the discussions here are about saunas...

Can anyone here kindly recommend some power KTVs that are relatively not too expensive...like singapore BS? Budget about 150 per pax....

Cheers

cardio
10-05-2011, 01:10 AM

Yo! DTCEPL bro.. I am in Sha.. PM and maybe we can organize some fun when my group mates R&R themselves... I will be here till Thursday.

Cheers,

Cardio

ahbengsony
10-05-2011, 09:09 AM
hi bros,

noticed that most of the discussions here are about saunas...

Can anyone here kindly recommend some power KTVs that are relatively not too expensive...like singapore BS? Budget about 150 per pax....

Cheers

----------------------------
Shanghai ktv dont hv 150 per pax . minimum anytime per pax exclude mm tips is abt 500 rmb . Again , it depend on what you gonna drink there. unless you go haoledi but there is like Kbox here with no girls. hahahaha .

senior bros here may be can give further details....:D

prcsytlover
10-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Shanghai ktv dont hv 150 per pax . minimum anytime per pax exclude mm tips is abt 500 rmb . Again , it depend on what you gonna drink there. unless you go haoledi but there is like Kbox here with no girls. hahahaha .

the haoledi is not cheap also.. ex ex ex during peak hours..

holein1
10-05-2011, 11:33 AM
dear bros... does anyone know where to have a good massage near the Yangpu area? Don't need happy endings etc, just want to rub away the sore neck and back. If it comes with a pretty girl, I certainly won't mind as well. :)

must it be yangpu? there are a lot of good clean massage places around...including those you can try your luck ones...haha

holein1
10-05-2011, 11:37 AM

ss and pp, you guys will die big time in shanghai liao....i will remove the Dr title from ss and kill pp's mickey mouse....knn...come back spore ask you guys go casino don't go...haha

anyway, wanna arrange something this week or not? i will be back to shanghai soon....spore really cant make it lei..nothing lei....sibei sian.

and_alloy
10-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Its been quite a while. WHere will you be staying at this time? Still Pudong? COme over Puxi lah. More fun and food around here.don't come n talk cxxx here la...everytime go Shanghai ask u out u always Hor-Land :mad::D

Yup. Planning to be around. I am thinking of asking my current GF to get her car-show model friends to go clubbing together.... during that period of time. u see...got this kind of lobang also never jio me...call u always busy busy...tiuzzzzzzzzz:p

koon lee
10-05-2011, 10:10 PM

sorry i meant 150sgd, so i guess about 700rmb per pax....seems like shanghai is more a place for BBS and saunas as mentioned earlier....

friend was telling me those ktvs with good quality chicks usually about 400-500sgd in shanghai....ouch!

dc520518
10-05-2011, 10:12 PM

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

DTCEPL
10-05-2011, 10:21 PM

Dear esteemed Bro SS, I am back in SHA for 3 days already, extremely busy making preparation for my permanent stay here, and yes I am still staying in Pudong, in an apartment now (no longer stay in Hotel) 10 minutes walk from my work place.

Free time remember to give me a yell if u want to go for some great Massage or Dinner, Cheers:D

sinseh
10-05-2011, 11:30 PM
don't come n talk cxxx here la...everytime go Shanghai ask u out u always Hor-Land :mad::D

u see...got this kind of lobang also never jio me...call u always busy busy...tiuzzzzzzzzz:p

Wah bro... I work and just got home leh.... Can come nearer to the weekend?? It would be easier leh.... hehehehhe

Anyways, I am going up beijing sometime next week.

ahbengsony
11-05-2011, 08:47 AM
sorry i meant 150sgd, so i guess about 700rmb per pax....seems like shanghai is more a place for BBS and saunas as mentioned earlier....

friend was telling me those ktvs with good quality chicks usually about 400-500sgd in shanghai....ouch!

------------

those i believed is ST. abt 2500 -3000 rmb per pop include sitting fee. But by such rate, you should be partying at mid-high range clubs. Shanghai is nicer than CP . more challeging to bed a girl. but on the cost of living is higher. btw, i think more shanghai girls able to speak french than english from those i came across .... office girls i meant , not those ktv mms .

sony2002
11-05-2011, 08:57 AM
....seems like shanghai is more a place for BBS and saunas as mentioned earlier....

i don't think so...not many BBS in big city...probably because police control more tightly

BBS are for cheap f***, so there are more BBS in Tier 2 or Tier 3 cities

sinseh
11-05-2011, 09:43 AM
ss and pp, you guys will die big time in shanghai liao....i will remove the Dr title from ss and kill pp's mickey mouse....knn...come back spore ask you guys go casino don't go...haha

anyway, wanna arrange something this week or not? i will be back to shanghai soon....spore really cant make it lei..nothing lei....sibei sian.

Knn, I went back to SG, voted on Saturday and left SG on Sunday morning! Aiyoh, i being driven nuts by my model GF. She is damn needy....

DTCEPL
11-05-2011, 10:08 AM
i being driven nuts by my model GF. She is damn needy....

:pU shiok hor, found a needy Model GF!

Me everyday at home eat banana:o!

and_alloy
11-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Wah bro... I work and just got home leh.... Can come nearer to the weekend?? It would be easier leh.... hehehehhe

Anyways, I am going up beijing sometime next week.

walau work also cannot reply sms meh??? call me when u get into BJ lor...:p

holein1
11-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Knn, I went back to SG, voted on Saturday and left SG on Sunday morning! Aiyoh, i being driven nuts by my model GF. She is damn needy....

next time bring her back to spore. then you can vote, you can f, you can gamble, so good...haha

nowhere
11-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Bro sinseh and holein, left you guys a PM as I would be coming to shanghai 13may and looking for brothers to share a meal, some drinks and maybe a happy ending :D let me know if you are game.

sinseh
11-05-2011, 05:57 PM
:pU shiok hor, found a needy Model GF!

Me everyday at home eat banana:o!

Aiyoh, don't say that lah.
BTW, this friday seems to have a KTV outing. Got some people interested and around in Shanghai. You on boh?

Let's meet for dinner before that and then go KTV. How? You got to come over to Puxi side lah!

sinseh
11-05-2011, 05:59 PM
next time bring her back to spore. then you can vote, you can f, you can gamble, so good...haha

LOL, I not so on yet lah.... Later bring back, meet parents and then all sort of complications. I prefer to keep it simple right now. She got her work too, not easy to run off.

BTW, I donated $4000 to MBS that night I was there. I hope you got better luck.

sinseh
11-05-2011, 06:21 PM
walau work also cannot reply sms meh??? call me when u get into BJ lor...:p

Wah lau, that's the problem lor, BIG BIG boss was around for the past 2 days...
And his attitude sucks. Damn.

holein1
11-05-2011, 07:10 PM
LOL, I not so on yet lah.... Later bring back, meet parents and then all sort of complications. I prefer to keep it simple right now. She got her work too, not easy to run off.

4000sgd? i got lucky the first few nights, then 88 the rest...as of right now, i think a few hundreds down. knn...sat at the wrong poker table o the 3rd night. if i continue to sit at the same table, i woud be 10k richer, as the dealer dealt a royal flush as the community cards....pui pui pui...

holein1
11-05-2011, 07:12 PM

anyway, who ask you to bring her back to meet your parents? stay in a hotel la...got time let's all go macau...btw, i am arranging something on your project. let me contact you when i am back in shanghai.

holein1
11-05-2011, 08:24 PM
seems like the dc guy is back again on his advertisements...haha. maybe mr nowhere can try his services? haha just joking. anyway, nowhere, you can contact pp to see if he can arrange.

i normally follow one. my parties are all last minute call up sabbies one...pp got activated a couple of times and ss also..

holein1
11-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Bro sinseh and holein, left you guys a PM as I would be coming to shanghai 13may and looking for brothers to share a meal, some drinks and maybe a happy ending :D let me know if you are game.

i didnt get your pm lei...maybe pp did. anyway, if ss is around, he can prob. bring you to bbs, that's his skillset. haha.

lengdan2010
11-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Just came back from [email protected] funny...having my dinner with an ang moh friend at a tall table and suddenly a chick came by and ordered an orange juice...after 2 minutes...she disappeared and left her OJ behind. Guess she's gotten her prey...but to be honest...her look and body CMI...nowadays very hard to find hot chicks in xintiandi...where else can i go leh?

francined69
11-05-2011, 11:04 PM
try M1NT Club, very posh clubbing spot with lots of hot chicks! :D

lengdan2010
11-05-2011, 11:12 PM
try M1NT Club, very posh clubbing spot with lots of hot chicks! :D

wow...just checked their website...got Shark Tank some more! cool!

dc520518
11-05-2011, 11:38 PM

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

sex-eight
12-05-2011, 12:26 AM
try M1NT Club, very posh clubbing spot with lots of hot chicks!

I heard that Mint club need membership to go in, right?

civic_jerk
12-05-2011, 12:58 AM
I was at Everbright hotel, wow. Saw a lot of really nice chicks going up the 3 floor of the hotel. Seems like there is a KTV there. Wonder how much is the cost?

Also anyone tried the message shop opposite the hotel (the one with the black sign)?

sinseh
12-05-2011, 01:41 PM
anyway, who ask you to bring her back to meet your parents? stay in a hotel la...got time let's all go macau...btw, i am arranging something on your project. let me contact you when i am back in shanghai.

Sure, I am on for Macau!

When are you back in Shanghai? I got one more lobang to share. I think quite an interesting project getting off ground.

sinseh
12-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Ok guys, got a few bros interested and getting a KTV outing organized. Give me a PM if got any more bros interested. THanks!

DTCEPL
12-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Yo! DTCEPL bro.. I am in Sha.. PM and maybe we can organize some fun when my group mates R&R themselves... I will be here till Thursday.

Cheers,

Cardio

Bro Cardio, u can PM Bro SS for KTV fun..............me newbie in SHA, only knew how to eat banana and watch TV in own apartment:D

Heard from Bro SS tml got KTV outing................have fun!

holein1
12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Sure, I am on for Macau!

When are you back in Shanghai? I got one more lobang to share. I think quite an interesting project getting off ground.

i am back and waiting for you....come on baby!! call me..

dc520518
13-05-2011, 02:46 PM

Height; 162

3 surround; 32D - 23-36

sinseh
13-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Having a KTV outing tonight (Confirmed). Give me a PM or if you have my phone number, sms me!

holein1
13-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Having a KTV outing tonight (Confirmed). Give me a PM or if you have my phone number, sms me!

called you. no reply lei. you message or call me la.

safety 1st
13-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Bro,

Interested in Friday The 13th KTV. I've already pm you...awaiting your feedback.

Thanks

adamfish
14-05-2011, 02:08 PM
hi bro sinseh,

did not see your posting yesterday is there any KTV session for today or tomorrow, i was clubbing with another sg friends if we know you have gathering will like to come and join you all

Ok guys, got a few bros interested and getting a KTV outing organized. Give me a PM if got any more bros interested. THanks!

sinseh
15-05-2011, 05:18 PM
THanks to all the bros who came out on Friday the 13th......
Holein1, Nowhere, Safety1st, Daren, etc..... Nice meeting everyone and catching up with the usual bros again

We'll see if we can make another session sooon.... stay tuned.

nowhere
15-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Thanks bro sinseh for organising this session and for me to meet all the Lao jiao in shanghai. Looking forward to our next session when I'm back in CN next month. In the meantime, take care everyone!

Holein1, Nowhere, Safety1st, Daren, etc..... Nice meeting everyone and catching up with the usual bros again

kyky321
19-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Staying in Sofitel Hotel, wondering any action nearby?

opticum
19-05-2011, 07:30 PM
wah lao are you singaporean or from where??????????? very hard to understand what you wrote

ha it's a spammer bot using baidu translate... :mad:

holein1
20-05-2011, 01:18 PM
wah lao are you singaporean or from where??????????? very hard to understand what you wrote

yo bro, you should refer to my previous post on this guy. you must use legendary powers to decipher what he is talking about. anyway, this guy is using baidu to translate. haha

i don't think he really meant a lot of harm, just spammer advertisement. i got full details on this guy anyway, all the way to his email and contact. he's so "loose" in the internet security side..haha. i think i give sinseh one day also can find out about him...

if you are new to shanghai, there are bros here who can give you better recommendations ..

cheers.

holein1
20-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks bro sinseh for organising this session and for me to meet all the Lao jiao in shanghai. Looking forward to our next session when I'm back in CN next month. In the meantime, take care everyone!

thanks to you nowhere and the rest whom i met. it's nice knowing you guys. let's try to do other activities when we have the time..btw.....

(------------------------) small banana
(---) BIG banana

hahaha...cheers.

btw, ss, when i got the opportunity, will intro your girl to my boss.. take care wo...

love you.

mc2000
20-05-2011, 01:30 PM

Wow look at what I missed! Been so long since I last cheong with holein1! Dear bros, I will be in town on 29may to 1st jun. Shall we meet for a meal to catch up? I am bringing a packed meal from xm.

junior_cannibal
21-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Goodness gracious, just got back from a biz trip to Shanghai, everything about sin has increased in terms of damage. Went to 2 ktvs, sitting fees ranged from RMB600 - 1000. LT became RMB3 - 4000. Though got to admit the quality of mm is really not bad.

May be should go back to SZ or DG, should be a lot cheaper there.

ComingNow
22-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey Bros!

I will be heading into Shanghai coming Monday for one week.

Now, this is a SUPER long thread, and I am afraid that if I read from the start, much of it will already be irrelevant.

I am just thinking, there are alot of web-sites that I google, and they mention about escorts that you can call.

How reliable are those?

Or, if you guys have any recommendation, do PM me! I am hoping to have some "fun" times while there :)

Thanks in advance bros!

KimSiew769
22-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Hello Bros
I am in shanghai right now, went to the massage centre inside the Warner Hotel
think the name is Xin-Yu-Ping but realised that it is closed for 1 week due to some givernment people staying in the hotel.

was told by someone there to go to the one near shanghai staidum (not 999 but another company) Can anyone help me by telling me what is the name of the massage centre and how to go there?

Thanks a million bros!!

holein1
23-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Wow look at what I missed! Been so long since I last cheong with holein1! Dear bros, I will be in town on 29may to 1st jun. Shall we meet for a meal to catch up? I am bringing a packed meal from xm.

cool man, let's catch up before i go back on the same flight with you to spore.. haha

sunnyboy26
23-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Hi Bros, I travel to shanghai lately for work. Don't like KTV as there is a lot of drinking. Any bros got any power SPA to recommend? thanks!

eirviyc
23-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Here is my sauna recommendation:

Nanfang sauna 南方桑拿休闲会所
No. 7580 Hunan Rd, 沪南路7580弄111支弄36号
Behind of Lianhua Rd Shopping center (Carrefour)
Tel: 021-54802188
Plenty of choices, full water services, 80-90 min for 800 rmb. Visiting this sauna once a while already three years, last time Jan 26th 2011.
Do share some fresh experience to us.
Happy everyday... :o :)

Am here now. Closed for a few days as told by the doorman. Reason not told. Funny. Haha. Any bros know which is the nearest sauna other than this? Not sure 999 still got open not.

eirviyc
23-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Just been to 999. It is closed as well. Apparently wind very tight so all will be closed these 2 days as told by the guy in 999. Sad ~~ 

eirviyc
23-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Bros going to have fun better call the place first to avoid wasted trip. If any bro here manage to find fun, please share can? My load very full liao. Haha

PSFD
23-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I m new here.

Just came back from a spa at Pudong, Dong Fang Lu No. 8.
Yadian Huanggong

Only provide HJ. Girls young and not bad looking.
Damage: RMB 550

mc2000
23-05-2011, 09:46 PM
cool man, let's catch up before i go back on the same flight with you to spore.. haha

Bro, me going Xiamen after shanghai. So not on the same flight as you back to sg.

ComingNow
23-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I am now in Shanghai, and am itching for a screw!

lol... but dunno leh, been looking at craigs list, and escorts.

Anyone has any reliable escorts to recommend? The picture says one thing, scully come to room, is another person all together!

roaming99
24-05-2011, 12:43 AM
ard 2 years dint log in,the web hard to log in sigh.just wanna
say hi to all brothers here!!
999,and 新玉屏 and 南方会所 temporary closed right now,if really
itchy maybe can try 热海.Those who need more lobang can pm me or contact me.I am station in sh right now :)

holein1
24-05-2011, 09:00 AM
ard 2 years dint log in,the web hard to log in sigh.just wanna
say hi to all brothers here!!
999,and 新玉屏 and 南方会所 temporary closed right now,if really
itchy maybe can try 热海.Those who need more lobang can pm me or contact me.I am station in sh right now :)

which part of shanghai are you located?

DTCEPL
24-05-2011, 09:21 AM
I m new here.

Just came back from a spa at Pudong, Dong Fang Lu No. 8.
Yadian Huanggong

Only provide HJ. Girls young and not bad looking.
Damage: RMB 550

Massage with HJ for RMB550 is expensive, but as long as you feel sextified and releaxed, I guess it is well spend.:D

sunnyboy26
24-05-2011, 11:28 AM
seems like all the saunas are closed... if got good ones do kindly let us know.
Escorts here are very expensive from what i heard from bros.

kenneth38
24-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Anyone in SH this evening? Catch for drinks or cheong some ktvs? :D I'm @ Portman Ritz. May want to outcall already, boredz.

sinseh
24-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Still in Beijing now. Been sick for a few days :(
Lousy air, Lousy weather, Super dry as well.

KNN, must go back to SH asap liao.

kenneth38
24-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Got on live chat with the operator and was surprised they responded pretty quickly and ready to send a gal over to my hotel. Only need to pay 100 rmb as transport fee if not satisfied with quality...

Was detailed with the services provided and can even choose only massage services.... Didn't try yet though.... Prob in my next trip n will post fr here since no other bro tried before.... :)

Just got into SH today.. trying this one instead. They sending the chick over now.. hope it's good man.

2 nights before, I got a serious ass lick and tonguing from a 46 yr old mature lady who offered massage in BJ. She came to my room after our arrangements.. and I got a CIM in that session. It was really fantastic for me. Never had my ass tongue fucked so deeply before, she really spread my ass chick and give it a good go at it. Quite an experience for me.

Hope this girl will be good, as I will only be here for 1 night and then back to Sillypore.

kenneth38
24-05-2011, 09:38 PM

Bro, I know man.. it's really too dry, and the air is kinda dusty. Coats the throat and make it feel kinda sandy. Had 2 happy nights playing around and 1 night resting. Today in SH, and then out of China already. Will probably be back in BJ sometime in June again.

kenneth38
24-05-2011, 10:24 PM
That website: http://www.shjiaji.net.cn/fwlc.htm
no good leh.

Sent me a 700 + 100 RMB 19 yr old girl.
Knows shit.. cannot kiss.. BJ covered.

Quite young, pretty and tall.. but the service is really crap.

I think the 800 not worth it.. sigh. Calling another 260+ cab one now.
Sigh.. wasted.

liverd3
25-05-2011, 12:25 AM
That website: http://www.shjiaji.net.cn/fwlc.htm
no good leh.

Sent me a 700 + 100 RMB 19 yr old girl.
Knows shit.. cannot kiss.. BJ covered.

Quite young, pretty and tall.. but the service is really crap.

I think the 800 not worth it.. sigh. Calling another 260+ cab one now.
Sigh.. wasted.

hi bro,
i tried the same website when i was in shanghai very recently. I got a 19year old girl from hunan name yang yang. got a mad bonk my brains out session with her. role play, slight SM, AR. She even take wet tissue to wipe me clean before and after bonk. any chance her pussy looks like the one in the pic i attached?

dmg was 700RMB + RMB60 for cab. btw, the pic on website is all fake. I tried 2 other girls from this web site, but gotta ask them to balek..... ask her for a young pie 技师she gave me a 30+ milf. WTF!

to all bros,
WL from this web only get 30% of the RMB700. If you want to get her direct and pay her RMB500 per bonk, PM me. I am user not OKT.

I appreciate an UP in rep points if you like my post. I got zap very badly from OKT in FL2.

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10809/108091708b9d74f35618261a5e1fa46f9edeb5ac.jpg
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10808/10808999a4d65f955c9dbad9bfde00fcb9d46bff.jpg

kenneth38
25-05-2011, 01:12 AM
hi bro,
i tried the same website when i was in shanghai very recently. I got a 19year old girl from hunan name yang yang. got a mad bonk my brains out session with her. role play, slight SM, AR. She even take wet tissue to wipe me clean before and after bonk. any chance her pussy looks like the one in the pic i attached?

dmg was 700RMB + RMB60 for cab. btw, the pic on website is all fake. I tried 2 other girls from this web site, but gotta ask them to balek..... ask her for a young pie 技师she gave me a 30+ milf. WTF!

to all bros,
WL from this web only get 30% of the RMB700. If you want to get her direct and pay her RMB500 per bonk, PM me. I am user not OKT.

I appreciate an UP in rep points if you like my post. I got zap very badly from OKT in FL2.

Nopes, not this one. I think you got better service then I did for sure. :)

kenneth38
25-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Fr for May

Number: 13636396490
QQ: 317023100, 小柔按摩
Ask for May.

260 for 90 mins. May stayed with me 3 hours, including cab, that's 550 rmb.
3 hours of massage plus HJ plus juagen, light kissing, hugging but you can't get lick nipples though, and autoroam stops before pussy. :)
For me, the service is quite worth it. At 3 hours, SGD110 or so, I think not bad la, esp in SH.

She's 1984, so not that young anymore, which suits me just fine.
Service and GFE is fantastic, really knows how to massage, but NO FJ. :)

The juagen and HJ, also no horse run.. I think during these 3 hours, my lill bro, up and down, 15 times or more.... until I cannot take it, I release. Cum a lot. Over the last few nights had a couple of rounds in Beijing already, so I didn't realized I still had so much.

Lookwise: 6.5
Figure also 6.5, but she's slim type, rather than chubby.
Quiet demeanour, concentrating on her massage, and also very good conversation.
I think we clicked quite well with a fair bit of chemistry.

She may be out of SH in June, to visit her family, but should be back in July.
By the end of 2011, she will be out in Macau already.

Mission accomplished this trip! Finally had a very happy ending, at the end of these 4 days trip. :D :D

SGPshanghai69
26-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Goodness gracious, just got back from a biz trip to Shanghai, everything about sin has increased in terms of damage. Went to 2 ktvs, sitting fees ranged from RMB600 - 1000. LT became RMB3 - 4000. Though got to admit the quality of mm is really not bad.

May be should go back to SZ or DG, should be a lot cheaper there.

Dear Bro JC,
It's called inflation! Have you not read the papers about China recent years tremendous inflation on everything.....including the SINS industry?!

So you will here in SH for biz...yet didn't hear from you? Busy steady lah.....

SGPshanghai69
26-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Merrylin Court Hotel, located on Wuzhong Rd, junction of Mid Ring Rd.
Damage: ¥550 before 6pm.
full course.

SGPshanghai69
26-05-2011, 08:02 AM
which part of shanghai are you located?

Bro Holein1,
After so many years, you're still so active ever here on SBF! You're the Man!

How's life? Seems like you're enjoying life to it's fullest with all the partying eh?........

Catch up sometime there.
Cheers.

DTCEPL
26-05-2011, 08:34 AM

Love sick Bro SS, missing your Model GF:p

SHA was alittle colder since Saturday.....but getting warmer once again.

Take Care Bro, I am just back in SGP and will be back to SHA just after Duan Wu Jie!

holein1
26-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Bro Holein1,
After so many years, you're still so active ever here on SBF! You're the Man!

How's life? Seems like you're enjoying life to it's fullest with all the partying eh?........

Catch up sometime there.
Cheers.

no la, the young ones like pp and ss have taken over. i just come in once a while to look see, and also to give some suggestions to some fella sbbies here. you la, disappear from this forum for so long, i have to take over some of your job..haha.

i don't party so much nowadays, just upon kind invitation by some of the bros here...so nice of them to accomodate me..

so how's life for you? are you in sh or bj right now?

holein1
26-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Love sick Bro SS, missing your Model GF:p

SHA was alittle colder since Saturday.....but getting warmer once again.

Take Care Bro, I am just back in SGP and will be back to SHA just after Duan Wu Jie!

ss misses me...haha. hey DT, how come you still go back to spore? thot you permanent liao in sh? no?

anyway, i will back to spore on the first week of june for a couple of days in sands..wanna join me?

DTCEPL
26-05-2011, 11:20 AM
:Dss misses me...haha. hey DT, how come you still go back to spore? thot you permanent liao in sh? no?

anyway, i will back to spore on the first week of june for a couple of days in sands..wanna join me?

I still have not hand over my duties in SGP, so for the next 3 to 6 months, me still to and fro btw SGP and SHA, until the my new Colleague take over completely and smoothly, then i can concentrate in PRC/SHA. So i got to still travel up and down for this period of time.

Just touch down in SGP yesterday, be back in SHA in 1.5 weeks time just after Duan Wu Jie!

If u back in SGP in early June, do give me a yell (as I will also be in SGP) and maybe if u free during your Poker Break:p, we can have kopi.....my calibre not suitable for Sands, not welcome, since my wallet is too deep :Dsince its overly empty, they are not interested in me.

ksst
26-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Seeing many senior bros here in SH. Me newbie learning the ways here in SH, relocating in a few months. Appreciate any guidance (where to chiong, dining places, nice pubs/clubs, etc) from seniors here, thanks in advanced
:p :)

holein1
26-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Seeing many senior bros here in SH. Me newbie learning the ways here in SH, relocating in a few months. Appreciate any guidance (where to chiong, dining places, nice pubs/clubs, etc) from seniors here, thanks in advanced
:p :)

it'll be good for you to focus on one area at a time, and furnish us with more details..if not, it's hard for someone to write all the recommendations in one post. maybe bro sha69 can since he's the oldest sh bird..haha

ksst
26-05-2011, 04:39 PM
it'll be good for you to focus on one area at a time, and furnish us with more details..if not, it's hard for someone to write all the recommendations in one post. maybe bro sha69 can since he's the oldest sh bird..haha

Thanks for coming to the rescue, and yes of course the first area being good places to chiong :p :D

junior_cannibal
26-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Dear Bro JC,
It's called inflation! Have you not read the papers about China recent years tremendous inflation on everything.....including the SINS industry?!

So you will here in SH for biz...yet didn't hear from you? Busy steady lah.....Ya, guess you are right about the inflation. Looks like if we still want to play, got to work harder to earn the bucks.

Was in SH for a week but was tied up with meetings, meetings and more meetings. For the nights, were all taken for networking. Will call you the next time I come to SH.

ksst
26-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Btw, if anyone is keen to hang out tomorrow (Fri), please drop me a pm. Bars or ktv or just chill. Cheers!

khong
27-05-2011, 03:12 AM
I will travel to SH on 6-10 Jun. It will be my maiden trip to SH and will stay at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel Yan An Xi Road at Changning District. Grateful if experience Bro can recommend if I can find cheonging place nearby or require to venture further.

If you happen to be there, perhaps we could have dinner or cheonging together. Thanks!

holein1
27-05-2011, 01:38 PM
I will travel to SH on 6-10 Jun. It will be my maiden trip to SH and will stay at Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel Yan An Xi Road at Changning District. Grateful if experience Bro can recommend if I can find cheonging place nearby or require to venture further.

If you happen to be there, perhaps we could have dinner or cheonging together. Thanks!

what kind of cheonging place? pubs? ktvs? saunas? like ksst, you need to be specific. if not, hardly anyone will reply, i think.

ksst
27-05-2011, 03:42 PM
what kind of cheonging place? pubs? ktvs? saunas? like ksst, you need to be specific. if not, hardly anyone will reply, i think.

Sorry to bros out there for not being clear... I meant ktvs and their 迪吧。
Anyway, am thinking to head out to MUSE tonight, anyone interested please PM me, thanks.

sex-eight
27-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Went to Ming Ting (behind Yaohan Pudong) and the manager told me that the place is under renovation and there is no massage service available...lan lan..should have went to 999 instead...any bro have any luck with Ming Ting?

I was looking for some massage service and happened to see this quote. So went to the internet and look for the address. Bingo!! found it and went straight to this place to explore.

Took me a while to locate the building though I have the address. I am not so familiar with pudong area. I managed to find number 1111. So, asked one of the car park attendant of a shopping mall nearby where the place is. Direction was clear and managed to find it. This building is behind one shopping mall facing the main road.

Went up and usual thing...change, bath and went to a room to wait. 10 minutes later, the waiter bring me to the area where the girls assembled. Chose a girl with big boobs( I like big boobs) and she brought me to a room. By the way, their uniforms are just one translucent black dress. Inside only wear bra and panties. Along the way to the room, I found that the premises is rather big.

Usual service...... catbath and BJ. Play with her boobs and pussy. She was wet and I also cannot wait and shafted in and bonk with various positions. Very accomodative and quite a nice girl to chat with after the session. She mentioned that best times to go is between 7pm plus to 9pm and this time is dinner times. So, more girls to choose from.

For the address:-

No. 1085, Pudong South Road
Hua Shen Tower
5th floor

Price:- (cannot remember exactly)...

before 7pm, 500 plus RMB
After 7pm, 600 plus RMB (close to 700RMB)

SexMan
28-05-2011, 12:23 AM

Hi,

Thanks Bro Sinseh for the info on the above info.

I reach Shanghai today & decide to check that area since it close to my hotel at around 10.30pm.

Reach the area after about 10min walk and the BBS light is off & dark, and not lighted with red light as what we use to see before the crackdown.

I am expecting this due to my experience in Suzhou few days before reaching shanghai (see my post in Suzhou).

Well, saw about 4-5 shops with similar layout/ svc, but only 1 shop seem to have people inside.

Bro who want to find gal in those BBS, u must really walk along the small street just outside the shops.

If u walk along the road, u most likely cant see whether is there any people inside and think that the BBS is closed.

Anyway, walk into the only BBS after the male OKT unlock the door for me.

I ask what svc they have and one of the mid-20s yr old gals (big boob!!!) say RMB130 for 1 shot in the shop.

But I want to tabao back to hotel for overnight & the male OKT say, with an CB atittude, that they dont do overnight nowaday.

And the big boob gal say can...for RMB1500.

In my mind, I was think...CB u two think I am "Robert".

Anyway, it their area, so LL & just left.

And as they are the only BBS "open" for the night, I LL go back hotel.

(How I wish I can give that big boob gal a good F tonight to teach her a lesson).

But I think I might have reach there a bit early.

I was smoking outside the BBS after I left & saw 2-3 more gals walk into the BBS and look like reporting for work.

Maybe if I go around 12 midnight, they will do overnight.

(I am not sure whether they dont do overnight due to crackdown or becos I there too early).

I heard China is doing crackdown in many part of China, not only Shanghai & suzhou (true?).

On one hand, I feel it affecting our fun, but I also feel it good for those young gals.

Sometime, I feel bad for the gals that they are in this bussiness in such an young age (20 yr old), when most Sg gals are having fun & spend parent money on branded (eg. kate spade...) - No offend.

Sorry for my long post, NATO (No Action, Talk Only).

Lucky, I just manage to contact one of old "friend" working in KTV and she is coming to my hotel after work for "Supper"...dont have to DIY tonight.

Hope other Bros in Shanghai is having better luck & have fun.

SexMan
28-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Hi bro,

Since you are staying there, there's a sauna in Holiday Inn Vista so you can order room-service massage all you want.

Just call the sauna (3rd floor) and the massage girl will go up to your room. Or you can just go down to the sauna itself, facilities not bad at all.

Disclaimer: one bro though told me he had a bad experience with one of the MM there, citing poor service so your experience may vary.

Can't rem her # but it was ok for me the last two sessions i went (but i know the MM, from another place lah).

Damage a bit on the high side, either RMB 750 (b4 7pm) / 888 (after 7pm) so you decide.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I went to the sauna and checkout the latest rate.

It same as what bro pointman mentioned, but if want gal to go to hotel room, it RMB1000, irregardless of before or after 6pm.

Have fun.

SGPshanghai69
28-05-2011, 08:17 AM
no la, the young ones like pp and ss have taken over. i just come in once a while to look see, and also to give some suggestions to some fella sbbies here. you la, disappear from this forum for so long, i have to take over some of your job..haha.

so how's life for you? are you in sh or bj right now?

Hi Holein1 Snr bro,
Good to know you're sharing with many fellow bros......

I'm still based in SHG, with not much changes other than being more homely nowadays.
After being here for 11 years, time to rest my body and soul.....
Catch up sometime soon for a meal maybe bro?
Cheers and take care.

SGPshanghai69
28-05-2011, 08:30 AM

Nearby to where you're staying at the Renaisaance hotel, within walking distances of perhaps 15mins walk, is the famous Golden Sunshine KTV. A building of it's own standing at 5 story high. It's located on Hong Gu Rd, junction of Gubei Rd.

Sauna Spa recommended is the Merrylin Court hotel located on Wu Zhongshan Rd, junction mid ring Rd.

Hope the above info helps.
Have fun!