PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

NyehGongGong
24-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for those who upped me. :) let me know who you are and if i have power, I will up you back.

Thanks Sextronic. I will scout around Kunshan... see got any nice place anot... KTV is something i don't really enjoy..
So far, in order to ensure my stay there... is OK.. i've started arranging my shanghai gfs to rotate shift to visit and stay with me... which i think should still suffice..

Van Basten
25-12-2008, 02:28 AM
That is why I try to motivate bro Van Basten that not all is gloom and doom... People need to still spend the basic stuff... and if we follow the economy history, the more depress it is, the ticket sales of movies are actually goes up..

hi bro, actually i m not so much doom n gloom for myself, but i heard 1st hand that alot of those manufacturers mostly doing electronics and exports to US, Europe are doing very very badly, and that's really what happened to most of my frens.

n bro sexatronic, u were saying that the export oriented industries are truely badly affected but not so much the other industries? is that the real situation in china now?

i also heard that the ktvs, saunas business in south china is quite bad... ronaldo i m sure you can verify if this is true? :)

Sexatronic
26-12-2008, 11:34 AM
hi bro, actually i m not so much doom n gloom for myself, but i heard 1st hand that alot of those manufacturers mostly doing electronics and exports to US, Europe are doing very very badly, and that's really what happened to most of my frens.

n bro sexatronic, u were saying that the export oriented industries are truely badly affected but not so much the other industries? is that the real situation in china now?

i also heard that the ktvs, saunas business in south china is quite bad... ronaldo i m sure you can verify if this is true? :)

yes, most businesses (exports/manufacturing) are badly affected, very bad in fact.. E.g, there r easily more than 10,000 factories in china, making anything frm shoes to apparells, ceramic wares to furnitures, toys to computers, closed down last mth, sending 1.5m migrants workers home.

My industry (u know which) on the other hand, is still doing ok. At least my grp of buddies here (all in same industry) seems to prove this. But i'm not saying my industry is recession-proof, just a bit slower felt than exports. We are preparing for the worse next yr tho...

It is true ktvs, HC businesses are affected, not just in the south. Was in NJ last wk and went to a HC, boss said business drop by half. Ktvs in SH also impacted. 上海之夜, my homeground, used to be full-house every nite until just 2 mths ago, now barely 3/4 full... Same happens in 长寿路 area..

Sexatronic
26-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks for those who upped me. :) let me know who you are and if i have power, I will up you back.

Thanks Sextronic. I will scout around Kunshan... see got any nice place anot... KTV is something i don't really enjoy..
So far, in order to ensure my stay there... is OK.. i've started arranging my shanghai gfs to rotate shift to visit and stay with me... which i think should still suffice..

no problem at all...

there was an english pub wif Pinoy band which my KS frens brot me to, quite nice, cool place to chill. But i really recall the location liao. If u manage to find, u will also find my frens there, cos they go almost every other nite. I ever sian-ed a taiwan gal there.. hehe..

forget abt SH gals lar! Move around pubs in KS, u will find many taiwan gals.. they r there b'cos their fathers / uncles / whoever, works there...

NyehGongGong
26-12-2008, 04:25 PM
WOOT! taiwan girls? hmm.. must quickly go scouting liaoz..

Ascott
28-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Bro Ron',
Great idea!! You 'orgy-nise' the farewell or the 'reunion' gathering b4 CNY as you proposed here how?

Bro.,
I'll be 'back' to SHA soon!
Need updates on HC or any new joints from you.

yc929496
31-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi Bros, Will be in SHA from the 10th - 14th January.

While I'm quite familiar with SHA, would like to see if any Bros would be interested to meet up and chiong together.

Cheers

Oracle0711
31-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi Bros, Will be in SHA from the 10th - 14th January.

While I'm quite familiar with SHA, would like to see if any Bros would be interested to meet up and chiong together.

Cheers
bros out there

i am based in shanghai but currently in Singapore for the holidays. Will be back in shanghai jan 05 onwards. Anyway, drop me an email at [email protected] and maybe we can catch up a bit.

cheers and happy new year

goo_ey
01-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Happy New Year to all bros .... HENG HENG 2009 for ALL!!!!!

prcsytlover
01-01-2009, 06:22 PM
This thread is so quiet nowadays.. Is the economic really so bad in SH that many bros not cheonging.. Even my friend also got posted out of SH to cut cost liao.. haiz..

Niceman
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Happy New Year to All Snr Bros in Sha.

wah liao eh... couldn't log in SBF, not even using proxy server. :(

prcsytlover
02-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Happy New Year to All Snr Bros in Sha.

wah liao eh... couldn't log in SBF, not even using proxy server. :(

wow.. the block in china now so strong ah.. use proxy also can't log in SBF.. like this jilat liao.. how to get lobang..

silentz
04-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Few HC for you guys
新海涛苑会所
住   所:万航渡路623弄85号
予約電話:3214-0187
営業時間:13:00~翌2:00
携   帯:15821847258 馬(日本語可)
Cost 600-550, 800-700 ***

辛和
住   所:上海市徐匯区文定路219号B1
予約電話:61611818×2008
携   帯:13916644507(日本語可)
営業時間:13:00~翌6:00
Cost 780-680 ***

大衆美林閣大酒店
呉中路699号
営業時間 11:00~翌朝3:00
TEL 64069569
Cost 680-600*****

碧荔湖
営業時間   12:00~翌朝2:00(年中無休)
電   話   6208-3118
日本語担当 13482850058(趙)
住   所   上海市長寧区金珠路50号
      (虹橋路と古北路の交差点近く)
Cost 680-630 ****

中田サウナ会所
営業時間 13:00~翌朝2:00(年中無休)
電話    5208-0598/5208-0958
日本語担当 13381960600(夏)
住所 上海市長寧区興義路8号B1
(仙霞路と遵義南路の交差点の万都中心のB1)
Cost 780-700, 880-800 ***

水晶
住所:上海市閔行区紅松路157号(建設銀行旁)
携帯:13611887625(青山)
電話:64023030
営業時間:PM 1:00~AM 03:00
Cost 450-550, 780-680 ***

梦溪
電話    6350-4515/6350-3707
住所 上海市厦門路48号
Cost 500-700 **

天 something
住   所: 長寧区仙霞路357号(古北路近く)
電   話: 021-6233-9737
携   帶: 13482721226(日本語可)
営業時間: 13:00~翌3:00
Cost 650-750 ***

Ascott
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Akemashite Omedetougozaimasu!
Happy New Year!

Bro. Silentz,

Thanks for the HC info.
Are they from a Japanese website cos' can see Japs writing on them.
If yes, appreciate if you can provide the website so I can get more details.
Arigatou!

NyehGongGong
04-01-2009, 01:38 PM
??????? ???????????????????? (http://www.touch-net.net/nakada/)

this is the website on
中田サウナ会所
電話    5208-0598/5208-0958
日本語担当 13381960600(夏)
住所 上海市長寧区興義路8号B1
(仙霞路と遵義南路の交差点の万都中心のB1)

Ascott
05-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Thanks Bro. for the website.
From the link is this:

???????????????????? (http://www.touch-net.net/shanghainavi/)

Ads:
Outcall massage service (there is one with MILF)
Sauna
Date club

These are the results of the thousands of Shanghainese who learnt their trade in Japan. Very enterprising!

KhiongGan
05-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey bro's

have been inactive on the board for a while, looking for kaki to go some of the KTV's with me again as my old crew now not free to enjoy the pleasures of SH finest..

PM me if any of you guys arrange KTV outing, always happy to drink and help spread the cost!!

OceanEleven
06-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Hello, all go have fun and no FR har....

pocketrocket
06-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks Bro. for the website.
From the link is this:

???????????????????? (http://www.touch-net.net/shanghainavi/)

Ads:
Outcall massage service (there is one with MILF)
Sauna
Date club

These are the results of the thousands of Shanghainese who learnt their trade in Japan. Very enterprising!

True true :)

Ronaldo
07-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Hello, all go have fun and no FR har....

Wah. then u happy happy stay hm and pcc to the FR? hehehe... when we go massage together?

KhiongGan
07-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Guys, went to 汤姆会所 last night and it seems to have moved somewhere else (the old guy downstairs told me), anyone know where it went>?

lala
08-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Taiwan hot baby in shanghai, sexy and cute
send private msg to me and i will giver you her contact

lordwild
08-01-2009, 07:31 PM
i have seen some small set ups for so-called "foot-bath" in Pudong, there are about 3 of them along Er Shan Road. In fact, they look like outright brothels.

The place is usually dimly lit and a few young girls sitting inside.

Anyone tried these before and is it advisable?

Thanks! :)

Sexatronic
09-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Taiwan hot baby in shanghai, sexy and cute
send private msg to me and i will giver you her contact

if u r here to share, no need to be so secretive.... give us more info first... luckily most of the SH bros dont practice "zapping", else.....

Niceman
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
if u r here to share, no need to be so secretive.... give us more info first... luckily most of the SH bros dont practice "zapping", else.....

Bro,

How's life in Sha? I heard some coming back? sian :(

else? else wat? become prata? kekekeke... alot of us all 7 pointers, mobilization is easy.

I think you guys all got more info and contacts than those inside his pda :D

The Vet
09-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Anybody has more info on Jiu Hao KTV in Shanghai?
Will be going SH next week to meet a KTV lady who was here and left 2 weeks ago. Thanks.

GodsendSYT
09-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Bro,

How's life in Sha? I heard some coming back? sian :(

else? else wat? become prata? kekekeke... alot of us all 7 pointers, mobilization is easy.

I think you guys all got more info and contacts than those inside his pda :D

wow.. then can activate to up me or not.. was zap till jilat jilat.. ha ha :D

but dun think u'll are so free lah.. ha ha

Member1344
09-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I was in Shanghai and staying near the Jin'an temple. Instead of trekking down to the Shanghai Hotel sauna, I decided to revisit some of the BBS's on Kangding Lu near XiKang Lu. There are three BBS's on the north side of the street, and one or two on the south side. Like previous posters, I liked the two on the north and western side of the block.

I tried them three times over one week. It was 200 RMB a pop for me (Look Chinese and can speak Chinese). I would go inside, find a cute one, and take her upstairs. In the Northwestern most one, I met a girl from Sichuan who was almost literally bursting out at the top. Definitely larger breasts than normal and she had a good attitude. The other memorable one was a girl from Hunan who worked in the north central BBS. She'd worked overseas in Singapore for a few months, so was a pro at it. It definitely showed in her BBBJ. My impression was that although I only met her once, she'd be willing to meet outside of the BBS for some fun.

Next time I'm in Shanghai, I'll have to go back for some more. It's much less time consuming and less expensive than the typical sauna scene.

Singguy
10-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Dear Bros... I tried contacting jolin on 13916169695 but it's off...can anyone advise if she has changed her number???

Thanks... any bros out there interested in cheonging can Pm me... i'm very free over the next 2 weeks here in SH...

Hope to meet up with fellow SIN bros here.. Cheers!!

Sexatronic
12-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Dear Bros... I tried contacting jolin on 13916169695 but it's off...can anyone advise if she has changed her number???

Thanks... any bros out there interested in cheonging can Pm me... i'm very free over the next 2 weeks here in SH...

chiong wif u over the next 2 wks?? Bro, it's CNY leh... most, if not all bros here will go home.... only the truly shanghai ning like bro SGP remain in SH... haha...

Singguy
12-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Bro sexatronic... I'll be back in sillypore for CNY as well.. leaving towards end of next week... Not sure whether will be coming back to SH for another stinct... This year travelling cut drastically, may have to stay put in S'pore.. sianz...

By the way I'm using monsterproxy but it does not show the recent messages, I can only see the latest postings when I'm in PM. Anyone facing the same problem? The rest of the proxys like turbohide don't seem to be working.

Any bros keen to meet up for for drinking or KTV session can PM me.

Hope to meet some bros here.. happy cheonging!!

SGPshanghai69
13-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Bro, it's CNY leh... most, if not all bros here will go home.... only the truly shanghai ning like bro SGP remain in SH... haha...

Bro Sexatronic,
Thanks for the 'suaning' here lah!
I'm actually heading to HKG for CNY from 25 Jan-31 Jan.....with u know who la....
I'll also be away in Beijing for biz trip from 17-23 Jan prior to leaving for my HKG trip for CNY....

U take care & have a good trip home. happy CNY in advance bro.
Do keep in touch when u r back in S'pore dear bro.....gonna miss you here.....
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
13-01-2009, 11:37 AM

Hi there Bro Singguy,
Unlikely that Jolin has changed her mobile nos but perhaps she might be engaged with a fellow bro then when u called.....or she might have went back to homeland for CNY in advance too.

Feel free to PM anyone of us here and perhaps we can meet up with u.
Do keep warm as lately have been freaking freezing cold in Shanghai with -0 deg temp daily.....
Cheers.

Niceman
13-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Do keep warm as lately have been freaking freezing cold in Shanghai with -0 deg temp daily.....
Cheers.

Yo my dear bro,

Yupe. Was told -3 deg. You also must take care. How's your leg? Better liao boh? Would like to get frost bite.. but .... haiz

See? I told u. Bro, You owe me 1 rmb.... :) don't forget hor....

I heard our bro Ant will be in Sha for longer? He got something liao? Send him my regards.

Cheers

Niceman
14-01-2009, 12:27 AM
yup, ant will be here longer cuz he found a new posting.

hell, news DO travel fast around these days!

Glad to hear that. Kindly send him my regards :)

Oi... you die where? never see you around !!

Cheers. Weather damn cold in Sha, you keep warm, also warm in bed :D

MoonFace
14-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Hello all bros here.. I'll be moving to Shanghai real soon... will be more active here.. see you guys soon! :D

Niceman
14-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Hello all bros here.. I'll be moving to Shanghai real soon... will be more active here.. see you guys soon! :D

Welcome to beautiful shanghai, i mean beautiful PLMM :D

Envy you, i still stuck somewhere. A word of advice, DON"T get shanghainess MM.

shengge
14-01-2009, 02:13 AM

Don't like that lah, may be you up his point, he will give you the contact liao.

SGPshanghai69
14-01-2009, 09:51 AM

Dear Bro Niceman,
I strongly believed that there're still job opportunities available here in China, just simply keep looking & don't give up lah! All is not lost yet till it's over right smack onto your face bro.....

Also, don't be too judgemental on the issue of Shanghainese gals in your statement pls. Indeed there're many negative cases raised here by many fellow bros over the issues with Shanghainese gals but there're also positive cases of Shanghainese gals with certain fellow bros.
It's all about one's luck to be able to come across a better quality in terms of character as compared to another bro.

Take it easy there back in homeland bro, but keep looking. I'm sure you'll be able to get one job that suits you soon....you never know bro! It might be even today for all you know...or maybe tomorrow perhaps........:)
Take care & stay well bro.
Cheerios.

SGPshanghai69
14-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Hello all bros here.. I'll be moving to Shanghai real soon... :D

Hi Bro Moonface,
A 'warm' welcome to Shanghai bro! Even though lately these few days have been really bitter cold with -0 deg daily.....

Be prepared to face the adverse environment & culture. Do not harbour too much expectations in one's heart & mind and all will be fine. The higher the hopes one pin upon, the more disappointed & perhaps more devastated one would be feeling then when matters don not turn out to be as it is.....

Commercial activities are showing signs of slowing down lately here in Shanghai, the biggest metropolitan city of China. Do be prep for the slow down, thus the tough year ahead in 2009. As many predictions here locally been made upon, once after CNY the major Chinese holidays, and with no more other major holidays around the corner till May Labor Day holidays, thus with no more other reasons to rely upon to boost the local domestic consumers & other aspects so as to stimulate the local economy, the major hit & negative signs would be a definite tell tale sign upon everyone then once CNY is over.

Sorry to 'pour' cold water upon you prior to you being here, but the truth will still be the truth for one to face up with.
Cheers.

MoonFace
14-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Hi Niceman and SGPshanghai69

Thanks for the welcome and reality check.

I believe China is still a half asleep giant, even though it gone to sleeping mode again recently. it's just waiting to be awaken again.

When you're so down.. no worry.. the only other way is up! :D

Garage1
14-01-2009, 02:02 PM
happy early 2009 CNy wishes to all shanghai bros..

need a favour from shanghai bros here please, anybody able to help me get an item from a store from changle road? anybody nearby there ?

much help is appriciated in advance.. :)

NyehGongGong
14-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Bros..
I agree with SGPshanghai69 view.. my gf is a shanghainese...
so far, she has been spending $$ on me more than I do on her.. so, in any case unless its viewed as "investment" from her onto me... hehe..

other than that.. my gf learns how to cook singapore food.. so.. i'm kinda lucky also lah.. live in shanghai eat singapore food...

nonetheless.. living in china.. chee hong is still.. inevitable.. when u need to meet customers/suppliers... so...

don't seems to see anyone introduce this place... or maybe someone did...
try 南方会所... its behind 南方商场.. at no.1 line MRT 莲花站...

before 8pm.. RMB 680
after 8pm... RMB 780

got cos-play, and similar to 中田 kind of room...

Ronaldo
15-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Also, don't be too judgemental on the issue of Shanghainese gals in your statement pls.

Well said Dai-Kor... I was talking to a friend last week..Most of my friends who married Shanghainese, the wife look normal, mostly wife material..Or rather not the chio chio kind.. No offence about it... Maybe cos they found a soulmate lor..

I believe there are good ones lah.. Its all about managing expectations and sometimes, look at the mirror lor.. hahaha...

Ronaldo
15-01-2009, 02:14 AM
When you're so down.. no worry.. the only other way is up! :D

If its rock bottom, then the only way to go is UP... but if its only half way down, then it might just go down further... hehehe... Really quiet in the manufactuting hotspots in South China..Hopefully its just due to the CNY season...

Good luck and enjoy Shanghai..

Ice2005
15-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi bros in Shanghai, hardly se any update of Shanghai Hotel suna, Not too sure if we are refering to the same one, got some hour to kill and i was near to Shanghai Hotel. When up to the 2nd floor (third floor). It was named differently and price quote was at RMB650 before 7PM.

They was about more than 10 gals to choose from, took #11, rather busty i guess C from chengdu.

In the room rather wild and did not really care about her services and quick into action.

I fingered and lick her pussy like not tomorrow, no smell and sensitive, wet.... :P
We move to 69 and her BBBJ was long.

She beoy tahan, cap me and ride on me. She is in for love making , working very hard to get her climax.

We change few position and ai~ too excited and blowen.

Her virgin muscle is strong and can feel her gripping, best of all sucking her nipple is enjoyable.

Not too sure if the price is right........? But guess the price is there.

Niceman
15-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Also, don't be too judgemental on the issue of Shanghainese gals in your statement pls.

My dearest Dai-Kor,

No worry, I not judgemental to all, but to most. Talking to them really need a duo core cpu mind. Lines between lines, and words between words. They can go round and round, just wanna find out 3 keys area. 1st, your occupation, which will equate to income. 2nd, hobby, which they will equate to your spending power. 3rd, where your stay, which they wanna find out whether u own any apartment, must be fully paid for. When they start a joke, dun believe them and dun play along, is a trap. They wanna find out whether you are womanizer anot.

My gf's gf, quitted her job to marry a guy whom she only knew him for 5 months, wedding dinner on the 5th month. My gf admire her that she gave up her career for this man. I told her wrong, she knew this guy got few apartments, 2 shophouses and running a good business. Before married, she even went to a lawyer to check on her benefits in the event of a divorce.

But, is fun and exciting. And, honestly speaking, I like it. Interesting game to play when we are sibei boh liao. kekekeke. Mine is a simpleton. Lucky me, but not easy too.

You told me, though they are not materialistic, they are f****** realistic. Yupe, agreed. Dont bluff me hor, I very very innocent one, you should know.

Cheers. Take care in BJ, is freaking cold up there, you know your leg condition.

Van Basten
16-01-2009, 01:50 AM

hey bro where is yr location "somewhere"? near me rite?

wat made u make such a strong statement abt shanghai girls? haha... from the sg guys i know in jiangsu area many married shanghai girls..

Well said Dai-Kor... I was talking to a friend last week..Most of my friends who married Shanghainese, the wife look normal, mostly wife material..Or rather not the chio chio kind.. No offence about it...

yes i agree but dunno why.. i know of frens marry shanghai, beijing girls, i know wat u mean.. u know from 1 look they not ex-ktv girls hahaha..... why huh? :D

i looking for that type leh... the chio chio look but not ktv girl but doesnt seem to exist n i fail miserably, that's y i still single mah hahahaha :)

maybe shengge can advise hor?

shengge
16-01-2009, 10:13 AM
i looking for that type leh... the chio chio look but not ktv girl but doesnt seem to exist n i fail miserably, that's y i still single mah hahahaha
Errr!?! Senior Bro VB,
How can you find those girls when you are at KTV all the time? And that is the reason why you are still single.......hahaha!

Aiyah! Girls are everwhere, they are all the same, so do we. If every Sin-gah-poh-lan comes here, thinking that there 50 cents worth more than cow cart-wheel, ONS, free bonks and etc, so what are the differences compare to them? After all, we got to know our limitations. No budget guy like me, can only look see look see here nia.......HAHAHA!

Pai-seh, talk too much liao....hehe. I think Senior Bro PTR and SGPSha69 would be the better person to voice out their experience. Not to forget other Senior Bros like Ascott, J4F, Spoonfork, Ronaldo, Sexatronic and Bro Ocean11 (where are you? keke).

Happy Spring Festival to you and your love ones, so as fellow SBF Bros!

Cheers!

Niceman
16-01-2009, 10:38 AM
hey bro where is yr location "somewhere"? near me rite?

wat made u make such a strong statement abt shanghai girls? haha... from the sg guys i know in jiangsu area many married shanghai girls..

Ya lah, very near u lah. Sms u also no reply one. Later got to know u happy happy gone to macau, knn....... how? got call the agent boh? I think she will give u good rate. Cant go with u lah, got things to do. Btw, I just got back. Knn, u think I print money like you? Oi, currently got alot of fake china notes, you print one izzit? :P

Yupe, I know also. 1 of my good bro in Sha also married 1 shanghainess and now happily with 1 baby liao. Another 1 in GZ also got 1 shanghainess gf. Bro, next time, I might be meeting her parents. :( duno good or bad. I might be joining the sha circle, maybe in a few years. :(

Strong statement meh? Is the fact leh. Dont believe? U go start a conversation with any sha MM.

Kopi come?

Cheers.

NyehGongGong
16-01-2009, 12:37 PM
kopi sounds good... maybe should do a gathering together right?
i'm staying in shanghai for the past 2 years.. but not doing much of activity.. unless customer/supplier jio then go KTV or Massage...

Sexatronic
16-01-2009, 04:24 PM
technically, realistically speaking, there r about (rough estimation) 2 mil single-ready-to-marry SHA gals in the city age between 18-32... :p How can we say all of this 2mil are materialistic and difficult-to-handle types? It all depend on luck and "cupid" lar!

Sexatronic
16-01-2009, 04:26 PM
btw, i just "matchmaked" one of a bro here wif a 32 yo gal frm zhejiang in SHA last wk.. Quite successful, in my opinion.. they hit it off... :D

Niceman
17-01-2009, 01:17 AM
technically, realistically speaking, there r about (rough estimation) 2 mil single-ready-to-marry SHA gals in the city age between 18-32... :p How can we say all of this 2mil are materialistic and difficult-to-handle types? It all depend on luck and "cupid" lar!

Yeah !! agreed... that's why I still hanging on :P

Niceman
17-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Hope I dun offend anyone. They are though not materialistic, which most of them not, but realistic as compare to others. Those 3questions are SOP in their culture. A unqiue kind by it's own. Btw, mine also a sha, simple one, but temper is out of this world.

gs2004
17-01-2009, 07:07 PM
bros,.. will be gg to Shanghai frm 19-23 on biz.

Any good recommendations during this period. I dun rly speak Mandarin, would this be a big obstacle? KTV is definitely out for me for obvious reason =)

Btw,.. saw quite a bit of escort service contact in Chinadaily.com - are these reliable or workable?

Thank you thank you.. :)

Cage73
17-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Hi all bros in SH

I just moved from Beijing to SH.

Hope to join you all in some expeditions after the cny.

heheh

Van Basten
18-01-2009, 03:06 AM
btw, i just "matchmaked" one of a bro here wif a 32 yo gal frm zhejiang in SHA last wk.. Quite successful, in my opinion.. they hit it off... :D

hey... 32 yo girl in china is super lao chio liao.... doesnt seem so gd..

u keep the young n gd stuff for yrself n tekan yr fren ah? :D

Van Basten
18-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Errr!?! Senior Bro VB,
How can you find those girls when you are at KTV all the time? And that is the reason why you are still single.......hahaha!

Happy Spring Festival to you and your love ones, so as fellow SBF Bros!

Cheers!

dear potential 上海市委书记 shengge... it's been a long time since we met in suzhou years ago when i was still very very green in china...

i not always in ktv... i also got 苏州宁 but still hahahaha.....

五毛钱大过牛车轮。。。。 that's a really familiar expression for many many foreigners in china...

Btw, I just got back.

Cheers.

that time i go macau n guangdong mah... long time never step into china liao...

u mean u just went to shanghai again n came back?? wah... 2008 how many times u go shanghai liao?

Niceman
18-01-2009, 03:45 AM
五毛钱大过牛车轮。。。。 that's a really familiar expression for many many foreigners in china...

u mean u just went to shanghai again n came back?? wah... 2008 how many times u go shanghai liao?

Wah... busy man, u just got back huh? So busy till no time kopi with me? Sad.... U dun miss me meh? kekeke :) You song song liao lor. Long time never step in meh? I tot only few months??

Not how many times. Should ask, how long?, but, of cos lah, nothing compare to yours... kekekeke...But hor, each time when I departed, Shanghai sure got rain, last time, it even snow !! And whenever I reach Shanghai, the sky would be super clear for me..... Very 邪门 hor?

五毛钱大过牛车轮?? That's the fact. Our Master Snr Bro Shengge has been right. As such, I always remind myself and start to get more and more local prc friends already. Dun think otherwise hor.... i mean friends nia.... :P

Niceman
18-01-2009, 03:53 AM
bros,.. will be gg to Shanghai frm 19-23 on biz.

Any good recommendations during this period. I dun rly speak Mandarin, would this be a big obstacle? KTV is definitely out for me for obvious reason =)

Btw,.. saw quite a bit of escort service contact in Chinadaily.com - are these reliable or workable?

Thank you thank you.. :)

Yupe, not workable. Few times, but all CMI one. Kindly read previous posting from all those snr bros. They most helpful and reliable. Don't ask me hor, now my past time is sit at starbuck, drink kopi-o, smoke and look at passer-by.

Cheers

Ronaldo
18-01-2009, 08:45 PM

Hmm.. no longer S$1.00 to RMB5.00... heading south like 4.45 liaoz.. our 50cts no longer big... neither does the US$ nor Euro... hehehe..

So how is life now Alumni? hehehe...

shengge
19-01-2009, 01:10 PM
dear potential 上海市委书记 shengge... it's been a long time since we met in suzhou years ago when i was still very very green in china...

i not always in ktv... i also got 苏州宁 but still hahahaha.....

Senior Bro VB,
Spring festival not yet arrived, you already made so many mistake. I am only a 上海市里司机. Also, we did not meet before lah, we only chat over the phone and that was many years ago.......hehe!

You are 苏州宁 already? 阿拉上海宁. Are you still working there?

All the Best!

Cheers!

PuTonRen
19-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Senior Bro VB,
Spring festival not yet arrived, you already made so many mistake. I am only a 上海市里司机. Also, we did not meet before lah, we only chat over the phone and that was many years ago.......hehe!

All the Best!

Cheers!

Bro shengge,

Yes lah! Remember you and I were waiting for him at the hotel called Suzhou Ren Jia, and then we went to Soho Club behind the hotel?

I still miss that Qingdao girl! Sigh.... It has been a long time already, and I really miss Suzhou and that hotel.

See you in Shanghai, I hope.

Regards

shengge
20-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Yes lah! Remember you and I were waiting for him at the hotel called Suzhou Ren Jia, and then we went to Soho Club behind the hotel?
See you in Shanghai, I hope.

Yo Bro PTR,
Paiseh! That was very long time ago. I have already forgotten what had happened at that Club. Indeed SZRJ is a great hotel, especially with a PLMM, I mean NTTL one around.......haha!

Do let me know when you are in town. Still waiting for you to bring me to the tea house.......keke!

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.

Cheers!

excm69
20-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Wishing all bros a Happy New Year!

Anyone staying back in SH during the holidays?

Van Basten
20-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Hmm.. no longer S$1.00 to RMB5.00... heading south like 4.45 liaoz.. our 50cts no longer big... neither does the US$ nor Euro... hehehe..

So how is life now Alumni? hehehe...

hi alumni.... life's very peaceful for me with the occasional visits to china to my past haunts loh... miss ningbo n hangzhou alot..

wat abt u? i think u had a big event in sg a few months ago i saw some pics so u still based in shanghai? my other fren alumni too was just asking abt u a few days back...

Van Basten
20-01-2009, 11:58 PM
sorry delete double post

Van Basten
21-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Bro shengge,

I still miss that Qingdao girl! Sigh.... It has been a long time already, and I really miss Suzhou and that hotel.

Regards

thank you senior bro! u still remember very very clearly every detail even where we met n where u waited!

wow that was a long time ago already isn't it, i think 3, 4 years back already. how time flies... but i still remember meeting up with u all quite clearly... maybe bcos that time i was still very new in china...

n yes the qingdao girl was tops! btw have u met her again since that day?

Van Basten
21-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Senior Bro VB,

Cheers!

dear bro 上海宁, 农不来事。。。 u remembered wrongly liao, i n just4fun had the fortune to meet u n PTR b4 but a long time ago :)

i failed as a 苏州宁 lah... i have already abandon suzhou n no longer in china.... that's y i ask u for advice haha... any advise? how to stay n be a true blue 上海宁? hahaha...

shengge
21-01-2009, 10:25 AM
dear bro 上海宁, 农不来事。。。 u remembered wrongly liao, i n just4fun had the fortune to meet u n PTR b4 but a long time ago
i failed as a 苏州宁 lah... i have already abandon suzhou n no longer in china.... that's y i ask u for advice haha... any advise? how to stay n be a true blue 上海宁? hahaha...

Dear Bro VB,
Very very paiseh! 伐好意思,吾伐来事,侬老接棍!I think that was abt 5 years ago liao.......errr!!! Well, no luck like our Snr Bro PTR.

Both you and j4f were really KING there, esp j4f a very help bro. Unfortunately, both of you have left for a better place, that's why you both abandoned Suzhou.

What sort of advice do you need from me? As a taxi driver, I can only advise the street and road in Shanghai but these days, a lot of maps available on web, so I no longer needed.....Hahaha! Aiyah, if got RMB sure very easy lah, most people drink kopi at Starbuck, Coffee Bean and etc, I drink Chinese Tea.....hot water free one...............Hehe!

Are you in Sgp now? So as j4f?
Hopefully, I can catch up with you two in Singapore next time.

Happy Spring Festival. (Not to forget your mm in China)

Take Care and Keep in Touch!

Cheers!

NyehGongGong
21-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Happy Spring Festival to all in China!!

Joshzzz
22-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Wah... all the serious talk about wives.

I have had several Chinese wives. Oh wait... they weren't wives. Only called me "laogong" during sex. :D

But seriously... I think it's the enviroment. Look at the prices of apartments etc. Shanghai has a very competitive culture and so everyone's success is measured pretty much the way it is in SG. SG gals just as "realistic" nowadays ma.

I was in Zhejiang the other time and had a great overnight girl for 300rmb. She was 21 only but the "mummy" of the BBS. She even went to the bathroom to shave halfway thru so that i can enjoy her shaved pussy!

The BBS gals there don't even watch the clock! Man, I need to make more trips there!

Wishing all the bros here another GREAT Year of Many Many Happy WET Bonks! :D

Ronaldo
22-01-2009, 12:46 PM
hi alumni.... life's very peaceful for me with the occasional visits to china to my past haunts loh... miss ningbo n hangzhou alot..

wat abt u? i think u had a big event in sg a few months ago i saw some pics so u still based in shanghai? my other fren alumni too was just asking abt u a few days back...

Yupz... I did.. thanks.. many major events happened in 2008...

At the moment I am still based in Shanghai.. now back in SG though for the holidays... Never had the mood to travel to these places such as Ningbo and Hangzhou for fun lehz..

Seems like you visiting CP quite often ah?

PuTonRen
22-01-2009, 06:18 PM
thank you senior bro! u still remember very very clearly every detail even where we met n where u waited!

wow that was a long time ago already isn't it, i think 3, 4 years back already. how time flies... but i still remember meeting up with u all quite clearly... maybe bcos that time i was still very new in china...

n yes the qingdao girl was tops! btw have u met her again since that day?

Dear Bro Van Basten,

Yes, time flies and I am now an old man. Both j4f and you are very helpful brothers in Suzhou. I still like the atmosphere in this small town.

That time where we met the Qingdao girl, we were at the end of our agreed period of being together. She was in some trouble, and I harboured her for the year, and we have agreed to be together for a period, at the end of which her problem would have been resolved. We have broken all communication after the agreed period.

She remains one of my most favourable girls in China whom I would never forget.

With best regards.

qsnake
22-01-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm staying near JinMao, in PuDong. Am interested in some OKT that bros here have frequented, who provides quality girls at reasonable prices. I know that there's a lot of numbers out there in the papers and on the web. However, I would like to get numbers from bros here, as I know that the OKTs have been vetted and not some thugs out to make a fast buck.
In the Beijing thread, I got some mamasan's numbers from bros, and these mamasans provides pretty good girls. In the Shanghai thread, the girls recommended are from clubs, saunas, etc... Would love to have room service. Too cold to go out right now. If you feel that the okt numbers are confidential, just send me a PM.

qsnake
22-01-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm staying near JinMao, in PuDong. Am interested in some OKT that bros here have frequented, who provides quality girls at reasonable prices. I know that there's a lot of numbers out there in the papers and on the web. However, I would like to get numbers from bros here, as I know that the OKTs have been vetted and not some thugs out to make a fast buck.
In the Beijing thread, I got some mamasan's numbers from bros, and these mamasans provides pretty good girls. In the Shanghai thread, the girls recommended are from clubs, saunas, etc... Would love to have room service. Too cold to go out right now. If you feel that the okt numbers are confidential, just send me a PM.

in Beijing, the cost of room service is 500rmb. That's about my budget.

完颜不破
22-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Dear Bros...I had an unpleasant and expensive experience when I was in Shanghai alone recently.

As my last night in Shanghai, I took a taxi to Hengshan Road. I thought of checking out the pubs there.

Walking alone, there were some guys who approached me asking "Drink? Gals?" I rejected all until a quite plump gal chatting up with me. She was a grad but was jobless. Then she brought me to a KTV and ask me to buy beer to drink. 3 gals came in, my intention was not to go to China KTV alone, so I rejected the gals (not pretty or sexy) and I bluff her that I want to walk around Hengshan Road first.

She said she will walk together with me. While walking, she was telling alot of stuffs, politics, life, etc.

Then she suggested to bring me to another place. I hestitated, but I told her I will still leave after entering the KTV room.

It was a classic place, the KTV was in a hotel building. She called the mummy in, then the mummy brought in some gals - all dress in black. I saw one sexy one wearing a tight short black dress and in pantyhose. Hesitated for a while, after some sweet talk, that plump gal who brought me there ask me to drink one or two glass of beer.

My nightmare begins. The waiter bring in two cans of Heniken, and a few glasses (i didnt know what was that, thought it's tea).

Before the plump gal leave, the mummy ask me to take care of her, so I just reward her with RMB50. Before she leave, she said she will ask them to give me a special discount, on drinks and gal. I asked her "How much is the drinks?" She said "RMB20". "Do I need to pay for room charges?" She said "Just pay for your drinks only". Before she left, she said just give RMB 50 or RMB 100 if I like the gal's service.

Later the gal asked me want to do HJ? As I was horny, I pulled down my jeans and let her HJ me. She sang 2-3 songs, then asked me if she can order "Hong Fen Jia Ren-Pink Lady" I k k asked her what was that, she shown me the menus, I saw the price RMB98. So I told her drink beer better. She persuaded me to buy her Pink Lady but I insisted and she stopped. Then I saw on the menus the price for room charge - RMB100-300 per hour. I got a bad feeling. After awhile, I told my gal that I wanted to leave.

She asked mummy in, and both of them ask for tips, mummy said "Your gal RMB200" I got a shock..but still gave RMB 200 to my gal. Then the gal said "take care of mummy RMB 200" I got another shock. But I gave it, just want to call for bills and return to my hotel. Then mummy said "give tips to waiter - RMB100" I got the 3rd shock and sense something is not right.

I waited and waited for the bills to come, the mummy came in and said the person who open the bill was not around and ask me to wait. I waited and waited and keep asking the gal and mummy.

Then a guy came with the bill after 45mins. I was in deep shock when i saw the bill!!!

RMB48 for a can of Heineken beer is ok.
but

RMB300 x 2 hrs - that plump gal who brought me there said no room charge
then Pink Lady RMB 98 = RMB 2450
then special fee RMB900
then service charge 15%

I just see the total amount: RMB6920! My heart was pumping fast. I knew I was in a "hei" dian (black shop).

I questioned the guy i didnt ordered the Pink Lady. He said the gal ordered. I keep insisting that the gal did asked me but i told her that i do not want to order. He said the glasses (10) were already finished up.

Then i argue that the plump gal said there was no room charge, then he said she only bring me here and I should ask them on the KTV rates.

I was panic and keep saying that the bill should not be so much. Especial a special fee (coudnt remember how much). He said "You already shiok just now," I replied I already paid the gal and mummy $. He said "Yes, you paid them, but you also must pay the company". FCUK IT! I was in deep shit. Cannot escape. With no other choices, I asked if can pay by credit card, he said can, later said must pay 20% charge because my card was oversea and not local bank.

I forked out RMB2000 in cash. Remaining RMB4926 paid by credit card, and plus 20%- RMB5911.

So final amount RMB2000+RMB5911+tips(RMB100+RMB200+RMB200+RMB50)=R MB8461 and estimated SGD1800 for just two cans of Heineken beers and a HJ!!!!!!!!!!

Bros...it was a lot of $$$ and I am still feeling painful about it. I can buy alot of things with 1.8K...I think of it..money can earn back. I swear that I will never ever frequent those red light district (massage parlour, KTV,etc) in China anymore. HELL NO!!! :mad:

I will have to save $ for the next few months to recover the 1.8K
-----------

Just a question to all bros. If after I signed on the bill, can I call my bank to report lost of my credit card? Will that help to stop them billing to me?

DumbAss
23-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Dear Bro Van Basten,

Yes, time flies and I am now an old man. Both j4f and you are very helpful brothers in Suzhou. I still like the atmosphere in this small town.

That time where we met the Qingdao girl, we were at the end of our agreed period of being together. She was in some trouble, and I harboured her for the year, and we have agreed to be together for a period, at the end of which her problem would have been resolved. We have broken all communication after the agreed period.

She remains one of my most favourable girls in China whom I would never forget.

With best regards.

Can't believe I am under moderation for no particular reason.
Shit!

junior_cannibal
23-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I will have to save $ for the next few months to recover the 1.8K
-----------

Just a question to all bros. If after I signed on the bill, can I call my bank to report lost of my credit card? Will that help to stop them billing to me?This is an old trick that still can get away with some. In China, try not to cheong alone, its seldom safe to follow a stanger who will try to pursuade you to go to their joint, to take their room service or others. These peddlers can spot a foreigner from a distance away. If you bite, you are dead. Having said that, there are always two sides to a coin, $1.8k is no small sum, but at least you remained one piece for the CNY. Its ok to have made mistake, but you will be really sorry if you can fall into the same manhole twice.

PuTonRen
23-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Can't believe I am under moderation for no particular reason.
Shit!

Yah! How come you have -342 points. Maybe you have not been posting for a long long time. Be patient, maybe after moderation, your status will be re-established.

Joshzzz
23-01-2009, 01:12 PM
-----------

Just a question to all bros. If after I signed on the bill, can I call my bank to report lost of my credit card? Will that help to stop them billing to me?

Wish I could help answer this but I don't know. Anything is worth a try at this point. Either report lost that day or tell them you were under threat maybe.

Bro, bonking in Shanghai is very safe. Even alone. Just don't anyhow follow people. This was a very painful lesson for you and a reminder to all other bros here! NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE you don't know anywhere!! You wouldn't do it in SG... why do it in CN?

Even when in other parts of China, I will explore on my own. Stick to BBS or massage place and they are generally ok. ALWAYS make sure you check the price for ANYTHING before you agree or do anything.

Remember bros... they are out to eat you if given a chance. But there are lots of girls out there just out to make a living the normal way too. Whether you foreigner or local.

完颜不破
23-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Wish I could help answer this but I don't know. Anything is worth a try at this point. Either report lost that day or tell them you were under threat maybe.

Bro, bonking in Shanghai is very safe. Even alone. Just don't anyhow follow people. This was a very painful lesson for you and a reminder to all other bros here! NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE you don't know anywhere!! You wouldn't do it in SG... why do it in CN?

Even when in other parts of China, I will explore on my own. Stick to BBS or massage place and they are generally ok. ALWAYS make sure you check the price for ANYTHING before you agree or do anything.

Remember bros... they are out to eat you if given a chance. But there are lots of girls out there just out to make a living the normal way too. Whether you foreigner or local.

This is a painful and an expensive experience I have encountered...Never will I cheong anymore when I go China for biz trip. I rather stay in hotel room..

Just got a surprise ang pow from my boss - a S$1000 note!! with my oversea allowance, it offsets the 1.8K to about S$400.

Yes, 1.8K...and there goes my 1K ang pow from my boss.

Lesson learnt

virginboy
23-01-2009, 07:49 PM
in Beijing, the cost of room service is 500rmb. That's about my budget.

If you follow the Beijing thread, Lili the OKT is very popular among Singapore men. I heard from one of her girls that Lili is branching out to Shanghai after the holidays season. Hopefully the quality of girls that she's supplying in Shanghai can be as good as those in Beijing. Once I get more information, I'll provide an update here.

DumbAss
23-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Yah! How come you have -342 points. Maybe you have not been posting for a long long time. Be patient, maybe after moderation, your status will be re-established.

You know what? I don't gives a shit about all these points system. They can moderate all they want.
In China, I get no access to SBF. I also don;t know how I got minus reputation.
I just don't know how it works anymore.
I also heard that nowadays they have some creepy moderators.:cool:

qsnake
23-01-2009, 09:37 PM
If you follow the Beijing thread, Lili the OKT is very popular among Singapore men. I heard from one of her girls that Lili is branching out to Shanghai after the holidays season. Hopefully the quality of girls that she's supplying in Shanghai can be as good as those in Beijing. Once I get more information, I'll provide an update here.

LiLi is branching out to Shanghai ? that's great. I patronise her quite often when I was in Beijing. Let me know when I can contact her in Shanghai.

LonelyInChina
24-01-2009, 10:34 AM

Hi,
can I have Lili's contact in Shanghai?

Thank you

virginboy
24-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi,
can I have Lili's contact in Shanghai?

Thank you

Not yet...i think the girls are at home for chinese new year. She's going to start the operations after cny.

fantastic_acey
24-01-2009, 08:05 PM
im in shanghai most of the times..any bro wanna to have fun together, gimme a ring..back for CNY and will be back there on the 3/2..

Pink_Flyod
24-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Went to Guandi on last thursday and it was crowded but not packed. The mezz box seat are still empty... after stay there for 30 minutes, we all went to Muse 97 and the place is damn packed.. lots of foreigner thoug but that does not dampen our party mood... I am not going to KTV at this sort of period due to CNY. I was supposed to go to Muse 1 on Friday night but I was way too tired from the previous party and end up on the bed....

Have good french food in a small french restaurant near my office in Changle road.. and then went to this unique spanish food in Donghu road... The french resto is quite good though.

Niceman
24-01-2009, 11:48 PM
To all Brothers in Shanghai and BeiJing,

Huat ah !!!!!!

Cheers

PuTonRen
25-01-2009, 01:06 AM
You know what? I don't gives a shit about all these points system. They can moderate all they want.
In China, I get no access to SBF. I also don;t know how I got minus reputation.
I just don't know how it works anymore.
I also heard that nowadays they have some creepy moderators.:cool:

I do not know, and neither do I care whether you give a shit about all these points. Afterall, it is true that we cannot access SBF from China. SBF is not what it used to be during the Delphi day. I got point zapped at time. Cheer up! Brother!

Happy New Year!

Pink_Flyod
25-01-2009, 03:21 PM
I was told by many of my gal friends that Ritchie is the place to hook up with young gals without much efforts... and the place is packed even on Sunday. I was also told that the place is more like mid- to slightly lower end customers. I was also told that a friend of mine will open the Ritchie 2 in Xindianti where the pool club used to be.

I should visit the place but my problem is that all my gal friends (sisters) prefer to go to Muse, Guandi, Volar, and Muse 97. signz...

Pink_Flyod
25-01-2009, 03:35 PM
One more thing:

My company cancel my service apartment contract as I don't stay in Shanghai that often and now put me in a hotel. They put me in this hotel which I think is great and at a very good price. The hotel is Howard Johnson in Huaihai淮海路 and 东湖路 across Jiahua building. It has a superb bed with soft pillow, great location which is near Fuxin park and a host of nice restaurants, big LCD TV, great shower room with seperate bah tub, free broadband, nice glass working table and good high back chair. Good tv program which includes severals international channel such as CNN.

The greatest thing is that it is cheap. Our corporate rate is Rmb 480 / night without breakfast (which I don't eat anyway) and Rmb 520 / night with breakfast.

I think this is a much better deal that put me up in service apartment in Hongqiao area and I really like the location with so many good western restaurant around and good wine bars.

NyehGongGong
25-01-2009, 05:39 PM
I was told by many of my gal friends that Ritchie is the place to hook up with young gals without much efforts... and the place is packed even on Sunday. I was also told that the place is more like mid- to slightly lower end customers. I was also told that a friend of mine will open the Ritchie 2 in Xindianti where the pool club used to be.

I should visit the place but my problem is that all my gal friends (sisters) prefer to go to Muse, Guandi, Volar, and Muse 97. signz...

no choice dude... either u go with ur galfrens (sisters) or.. sacrifice them once in a blue moon and become a werewolf during the full bluemoon at Ritchie... for the fun of it? hahaha.... if u plan to go recce or something... remember to jio brudders!

Pink_Flyod
25-01-2009, 11:59 PM
no choice dude... either u go with ur galfrens (sisters) or.. sacrifice them once in a blue moon and become a werewolf during the full bluemoon at Ritchie... for the fun of it? hahaha.... if u plan to go recce or something... remember to jio brudders!

yah... I was hammered with 9 sisters of mine last thursday from Guandi to Muse 97 with total 2 Singleton and 12 champage. I was totally knock off that I woke up in one of my sis house. It was a bit of fun that at the later hour, some of their boyfriends and husband join our party and even the owner of Muse spend the later night in our group.

Ah Thut
28-01-2009, 11:22 PM
I have stayed at a serviced apartment around HongQiao. This is behind Sunshine Plaza. It is linked to the Shanghai Pearl Centre. You will receive phone calls in the late night and a lady will ask if you want a massage.

By the way, can I tap your experience and that of other bros here. I was at a 24-hour massage parlour along Hong Mei Road. I was shown the facilities. One of the room had a massage bed and a wooden bath tub. It's not the usual long bath tub we have in the hotel rooms but a wooden one and it is for seating position only. Anybody can throw some light as to what type of massage is this? I suppose one has to sit in the bath tub?

Niceman
29-01-2009, 12:54 PM
The greatest thing is that it is cheap. Our corporate rate is Rmb 480 / night without breakfast (which I don't eat anyway) and Rmb 520 / night with breakfast.

Yo Snr Bro,

Well done. I used to have a corporate rate at 490rmb at ascott. But, the interior is far from what u are right now. Breakfast was sucks.

Cheers, happy Chinese New Year.

mark-
30-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Hello,

At what time BBSs usually open? Are any open in the morning or early afternoon? My plane arrives early and I would like to find some action quickly.

Hope you enjoy it if you drop by! Standard rate for ST: 200 for Quan Tao. 150 for Direct sex. LT: You need to negotiate for takeouts.

Is "Quan Tao" BJ + sex? Is there an alternative way to tell that I want BJ? Correctly pronouncing "tsuei qiu" is too difficult for me. What is the normal price for BBBJ in BBSs?

Thanks for assistance, this is a great forum.

qsnake
30-01-2009, 12:22 PM
thought of sending one of my gf in guangzhou to Shanghai for a visit. Checked the prices and found there is a wide variation in ticket prices. From US$96 to S$588 for a round trip. Any bros here can can advise what is the round trip from guangzhou to Shanghai ? airfare of course around Feb/March time frame.

Niceman
30-01-2009, 01:09 PM
thought of sending one of my gf in guangzhou to Shanghai for a visit. Checked the prices and found there is a wide variation in ticket prices. From US$96 to S$588 for a round trip. Any bros here can can advise what is the round trip from guangzhou to Shanghai ? airfare of course around Feb/March time frame.

Round trip should be below 1800rmb in total. Book 2weeks in advance, will be cheaper. As the day come nearer, it will get more expensive.

Cheers. Happy CNY

qsnake
30-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Round trip should be below 1800rmb in total. Book 2weeks in advance, will be cheaper. As the day come nearer, it will get more expensive.

Cheers. Happy CNY

thanks bro for the feedback. appreciate it.

questions
30-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi would need help as i will be going to Shanghai next week.

- Am looking for a good KTV with good ambiance and pretty gals where can bring home. It would be good if you can provide some options.
- The other thing is where is a good place to look for chicks to pick up? Some place like Attica (Singapore)
- And last but not lease, where is a good place to look for fish tank with good service.

I should be staying at the bund.

Thanks much!

Joshzzz
30-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Hello,

At what time BBSs usually open? Are any open in the morning or early afternoon? My plane arrives early and I would like to find some action quickly.

Is "Quan Tao" BJ + sex? Is there an alternative way to tell that I want BJ? Correctly pronouncing "tsuei qiu" is too difficult for me. What is the normal price for BBBJ in BBSs?

Thanks for assistance, this is a great forum.

I never go to BBS in the early part of the day so I can't quite help you with the opening hour question. But if I recall correctly, some open as early as 12 noon and others around 2pm. Don't expect to see many gals till after 4pm at minimum though.

Quan Tao means Full Package which usually would mean BJ + Sex but how long a BJ you get would depend on your luck hahaha!

One way to tell them you want a proper BJ, I believe, is to tell them that you would like to have "Qiao Zhong Bei". (medium)
"Qiao Da Bei" is sex (Big)
"Qiao Xiao Bei" is handjob (Small)

At some shops, "qiao zhong bei" may get you a BBBJ/CIM experience whilst at some others, it may simply mean you get a BJ with a HJ or something.

Where are you from? Are you Caucasian? The price should be around 150rmb for a BBBJ in BBS. Primarily those with CIMs.

prcsytlover
31-01-2009, 03:38 PM
u can use this site for a quick reference.

»úƱԤ¶© - Ìṩ¹úÄÚ»úƱԤ¶©·þÎñ - (http://flights.ctrip.com/Domestic/SearchFlights.aspx)

also can book ticket from there. i use to book ticket from this site. quite useful.

prcsytlover
31-01-2009, 03:39 PM
thanks bro for the feedback. appreciate it.
oh.. btw the site is in chinese..

Ronaldo
01-02-2009, 03:21 AM
oh.. btw the site is in chinese..

there is the English version on their home site.. Я³ÌÂÃÐÐÍø: ¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©, »úƱԤ¶©, ÂÃÓζȼÙ, ÉÌÂùÜÀí (http://www.ctrip.com)

NyehGongGong
01-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi would need help as i will be going to Shanghai next week.

- Am looking for a good KTV with good ambiance and pretty gals where can bring home. It would be good if you can provide some options.
- The other thing is where is a good place to look for chicks to pick up? Some place like Attica (Singapore)
- And last but not lease, where is a good place to look for fish tank with good service.

I should be staying at the bund.

Thanks much!

Actually, Ambience is subjective to individuals... most KTV girls can bring home.. question is.. how much you can offer...
as for your place to pick up chicks... try clubbing areas.. 同乐坊... i tried 新天地 last time.. picked a girl up.. kns.. end up realised she worked in KTV..
Fish tank... er... go SPA/Sauna places got liao.. try 南方会所 at 莲花站 MRT station, just behind the 南方商场.. name is in jap also... there got fish tank.. girls quite alright... can actually provide you a menu of services.. like cosplay... inverted BBBJ....etc... kinda funny the first time i went there..

dominic7
01-02-2009, 12:28 PM
intend to drop into shanghai in the middle of feb for the first time in my life. any kind souls like to show me around.

mark-
01-02-2009, 05:30 PM
I never go to BBS in the early part of the day so I can't quite help you with the opening hour question. But if I recall correctly, some open as early as 12 noon and others around 2pm. Don't expect to see many gals till after 4pm at minimum though.

Quan Tao means Full Package which usually would mean BJ + Sex but how long a BJ you get would depend on your luck hahaha!

One way to tell them you want a proper BJ, I believe, is to tell them that you would like to have "Qiao Zhong Bei". (medium)
"Qiao Da Bei" is sex (Big)
"Qiao Xiao Bei" is handjob (Small)

At some shops, "qiao zhong bei" may get you a BBBJ/CIM experience whilst at some others, it may simply mean you get a BJ with a HJ or something.

Where are you from? Are you Caucasian? The price should be around 150rmb for a BBBJ in BBS. Primarily those with CIMs.

Thanks for information! Yes, I'm Caucasian.

Sexatronic
02-02-2009, 10:18 AM
intend to drop into shanghai in the middle of feb for the first time in my life. any kind souls like to show me around.

sorry bro, SBF dont offer tour guide service... :p

Ronaldo
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM

Mostly Soul-less... and Lost in Shanghai.. hehehe...so dont bother...:D

dominic7
02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
sorry bro, SBF dont offer tour guide service... :p

Haha... not expecting a detailed tour of coz. just point me in the right directions. would be nice to have a drink and understand a little about shanghai from a fellow singaporean's viewpoint

dominic7
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM

the replies to me seem to suggest there are wandering or lingering souls at least. :grin:

Niceman
02-02-2009, 02:59 PM
the replies to me seem to suggest there are wandering or lingering souls at least. :grin:

Are you suggesting that those Snr Bros in Shanghai are all 孤魂野鬼?:D
Omg.... who I met then?

Niceman
02-02-2009, 03:01 PM

haiz !!! my 三魂七魄 all gone missing in shanghai...Now is, 人在曹营(Sillyland),心在汉(Shanghai) :(

sex-eight
02-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I usually go to Baby Face in Shanghai....

NyehGongGong
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
wah.. u all power chinese sia....
人在曹营(Sillyland),心在汉(Shanghai) <--- power leh!!

anyway, all souless and lost personnels can't seems to help...
me... stucked in kunshan..lagi worse... kunshan is alien to me... attempted to find some clubbing place... heard got taiwanese babes ard.. but scouted a few joints.. no leh... dont tell me... taiwanese babes has converted to china? slang like china chinese?

or.. i went to the wrong part of kunshan? or pub?

questions
02-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Hey thanks for the tip. So 新天地 KTV is a good place and 南方会所 is also a good place for fish tank. You go the addresses for these places and rough price?

Thanks mate!

dominic7
02-02-2009, 10:18 PM
I usually go to Baby Face in Shanghai....

babyface is pickup place? i ish also 鬼, too long no see naked woman i will become 饿鬼 if i see one then immediately transform into 色鬼

qsnake
02-02-2009, 11:12 PM
anybody tried Hooters girls in Shanghai ? they seem pretty friendly, wonder if it's for the tips or they're looking for someone ? anyone tried dating any of them ?

NyehGongGong
02-02-2009, 11:38 PM
did last time... chit chat with the waitress... get her number, called her lim kopi... then... nvr proceed afterwhich...

think not difficult to get to know them.. but how to move fwd, up to your 3 inch no rot tongue to get it done....

pinkypink
03-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Bro Ronaldo,
Armani Club is a gigolo club, mainly catering to lonely women, KTV gals on off-days, etc as told by a regular mamasan I know who patronises there...

Unless you intend to seek for a job there or else, it is not a place for you & me....;)
hihi.. but after i read all the post.. it seen like a place for men rather than for lonely women or even those rich lonely "taitai".. can anyone tell me wat's dat place mainly for..?

shengge
03-02-2009, 10:36 AM
me... stucked in kunshan..lagi worse... kunshan is alien to me... attempted to find some clubbing place... heard got taiwanese babes ard.. but scouted a few joints.. no leh... dont tell me... taiwanese babes has converted to china? slang like china chinese?

or.. i went to the wrong part of kunshan? or pub?

Dear Bro NGG,
Have you been to 百老汇? This is a 2 in 1 joint, KTV and HC.

I couldn't understand why you are seeking TW babes in KS. As you are aware that this is a place for guys, esp TW guys are there........and for fun. How many would bring their OC, CO there? Would you?

I would suggest that you mix around with more local ppl to find out more abt the place.

Have fun.
Cheers!

dominic7
06-02-2009, 12:03 PM
confirmed landing on 13th. anyone for drinks?

Niceguy0088
06-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Being lurking around for a long time just never bother to register...

I used to go to Da Tang Yu Jing and Fantasy but find that the quality deteriorate.. The last one i went was Shanghai Hotel and it's quite good.. Maybe will post an FR when i can find some time :)

Anyone else went to Da Tang Yu Jing and Fantasy these days? Wonder how it is now...

Niceguy0088
06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
°ÍÀ嵺,É£ÄÃ|°´Ä¦|×ãÔ¡|Ï´Ô¡|Ë®ÁÆ|ÍÆÄÃ|ÐÝÏлáËù|xiyu |balidao|Ï´Ô¡À² - °ÍÀ嵺ÆìÏÂÉ£ÄÃÏ´Ô¡µãÆÀÍø balidao.cn (http://balidao.cn)

This is a pretty good website that i look around for reviews in china..

biglover
07-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I would like to ask if anyone knows if there is anything intersting at/nearby Howard Johnson Business Club Hotel????

Van Basten
08-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Yupz... I did.. thanks.. many major events happened in 2008...

Seems like you visiting CP quite often ah?

yupz congrats to u for 2008...

I went south china - zhuhai, shenzhen, macau, hk (not only cp) a few times since i came back to sg... only now then cheonging the places u "grandfather" generation pple like frankieman way back in 2003 leh...

but i starting to feel cp is too commercialised.. i rememeber u told me b4 u find cp a bit too commercialised too... finally had a taste of Virgin Sauna too not bad but i think it's a little past its prime and the heyday was a few years ago liao...

so any more recommendations for me in cp? :D btw i think u went recently also rite?

VB

Van Basten
08-02-2009, 03:21 PM
This is an old trick that still can get away with some. In China, try not to cheong alone, its seldom safe to follow a stanger who will try to pursuade you to go to their joint, to take their room service or others. Its ok to have made mistake, but you will be really sorry if you can fall into the same manhole twice.

hey bro jc... i remember we spoke on the phone b4 a few years ago on 1 occasion when u were with sgpshanghai... i think since then i hardly see u on the forum here.. where have u been?

speaking of sgpshanghai, where has he disppeared to? i dont think we have seen his post at least for a few weeks liao..

NyehGongGong
09-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Dear Bro NGG,
Have you been to 百老汇? This is a 2 in 1 joint, KTV and HC.

I couldn't understand why you are seeking TW babes in KS. As you are aware that this is a place for guys, esp TW guys are there........and for fun. How many would bring their OC, CO there? Would you?

I would suggest that you mix around with more local ppl to find out more abt the place.

Have fun.
Cheers!

SG, yeah.. i think so too... but now must find time..coz i've once again been drafted to too many projects.....

Farmmart
09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Dear Bro

i will be in SH next week. Any HC w Special that is worth visiting? I not a KTV person, so HC will be enough.
I will also be travelling to Qing dao and Ningbo. any lobang there?
first time there, so need some advise

Niceman
09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Dear Bro

i will be in SH next week. Any HC w Special that is worth visiting? I not a KTV person, so HC will be enough.
I will also be travelling to Qing dao and Ningbo. any lobang there?
first time there, so need some advise

Kindly read previous posting.

Cheers

tw2007
09-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Anyone else went to Da Tang Yu Jing and Fantasy these days? Wonder how it is now...[/QUOTE]

Hi all,
Happy new year!
1. Fantasy: not sure if it's a sign of quality dropping or it was just my timing no good-went before CNY holidays & they have only 3 girls for me to choose from. maybe the girls 回家过年去。。
Facilities wise- i think no change as before. weekdays afternoon' s always quiet.
2. Rule for Foreigner to register with local policepost by end Nov08: happy to update that they didnt really make any issue with those who didnt do so. i just renew my workpermit/ visa without any issue.
This time, they will give u a printed sheet (not the pink slip anymore). u just take it, make a photocopy & bring along with u need to renew yr visa in pudong.
: )

SGPshanghai69
10-02-2009, 11:51 AM
hey bro jc... i remember we spoke on the phone b4 a few years ago on 1 occasion when u were with sgpshanghai...
speaking of sgpshanghai, where has he disppeared to? i dont think we have seen his post at least for a few weeks liao..

Hi Bro Van Basten,
Thanks for the concern shown here.
I've been well but been busy lately bcuz of work.

How's life been for you since you're back in homeland? Hope all's well for you.
Have not been posting lately as having problems logging on SBF. Only occasional successful log on.

Take care & hear from you again.
Cheers.

Niceman
10-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Have not been posting lately as having problems logging on SBF. Only occasional successful log on.

Ppl mentioned your name nia, u straight away surfaced. knn :)

Yo, see you next week when u free.

Cheers

stephan
11-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Abit off topic, but this is the closer thread for me to ask some questions.

Anyone know well about Nanjing? Any good places to intro?

Sexatronic
11-02-2009, 08:47 AM
there's already a nanjing thread... do check it out..

stephan
11-02-2009, 12:40 PM

Ok, I found it, never realised got nanjing thread. Thanks bro!

Sexatronic
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Ok, I found it, never realised got nanjing thread. Thanks bro!

and thks for the 6-pointers... back to u...

busybody
13-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I would like to ask if anyone knows if there is anything intersting at/nearby Howard Johnson Business Club Hotel????

not sure where is that hotel, think its in town area. the cheong area post in the thread r mostly in town, print out the address and take cab there.

involvo
13-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi! Senior Bros,

Seem the Shanghai Thread has been quite for awhile.

Visited a new place run by our Gao Jingli 13818975888 who has recently been seconded from 999 to another place called Nanfang Huisho!

The nearest MTR is LianHua station

The rooms is bigger than 999 and most of the girls are from 999!

HappyCheonging!

It's been a year since I last visited Shanghai and the experience at HC 999 was more than fantastic.

Was there in Jan 2008 and Nan Fang was still under construction.

Back to HC 999, waiting time can be quite a long affair after 8pm as this is the "Golden Time Era - Huang Jin Shi Ke".

Girls are definitely above average which makes choosing a chore. From faces to bodylicious...it all varies with with your taste.

Will be writing up a FR of my previous experience at HC 999 as soon as I get my "flashback techniques" back in action.

If you are looking for a "hit-and-run" after a splendid dinner and massage, HC 999 or Nan Fang will be the place to go to.

qsnake
15-02-2009, 11:51 PM
bros know of any juagen massage in Shanghai ? I mean a real professional juagen massage, not a handjob.
I know of one in 西康路, in Puxi area, called 金林養生堂. However, I want to try other places. This one is not too bad, I was feeling weak after my long bout of flu and the essential part of my body was feeling lackluster. After the massage, I was able to perform. However, having said that, I would still like to try other places.

Ronaldo
16-02-2009, 10:55 AM
so any more recommendations for me in cp? :D btw i think u went recently also rite?

VB

Wahaha.. you tracking me ah? But I going again you know? And maybe this time, I wont go back SHA liaoz.. hehehe....

Getting quite bored of such activities liaoz.. looking for something new.. hehehe..do let me know if you heading South again..

Ronaldo
16-02-2009, 10:56 AM

Now can respond faster cos SG no block SBF hor? hehehe...

calico
16-02-2009, 08:35 PM
bros know of any juagen massage in Shanghai ? I mean a real professional juagen massage, not a handjob.
I know of one in 西康路, in Puxi area, called 金林養生堂. However, I want to try other places. This one is not too bad, I was feeling weak after my long bout of flu and the essential part of my body was feeling lackluster. After the massage, I was able to perform. However, having said that, I would still like to try other places.

qsnake,
Could you give me the name / address in english ? Any phone number ?
My endeavour was to Peacock, but the massage was not a real juagen also.
r
egards,
calico

36SCE
16-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I had posted a FR on this previously. Not sure if shop is still there as I've not been back in SH for some time liao. You can call first and hopefully post an updated FR :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/2179-shanghai-recommendation-483.html#post1953195

36SCE
16-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Two more such shops including one with FR by Bro SGPshanghai69 !

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/2179-shanghai-recommendation-485.html#post1977985

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/2179-shanghai-recommendation-486.html#post1979454

I had posted a FR on this previously. Not sure if shop is still there as I've not been back in SH for some time liao. You can call first and hopefully post an updated FR :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/2179-shanghai-recommendation-483.html#post1953195

qsnake
16-02-2009, 11:48 PM

Hi bro
it was your FR that led me to Jin Lin Yang Sheng Tang. I was there last week, but the girl had a bad attitude, keep wanting me to extend the hour and when I refused, she showed her black face and called me stingy. That's girl #3. She was very nice initially, all sweet and caring, but when I refused to extend the massage hour, she changed personality. I know there's a few black sheeps in every massage place, so I'm not blaming the shop.
Just want other options that's closer to Pudong where I'm staying.
On your other recommendation, if they are using baby oil, then it is not as good as Jin Lin. Cos' in Jin Lin, they're using a special oil that works on the groin and gives it the health benefits. The magic is in the oil. Different oil gives different benefits, some prolongs ejaculation, other gives vigor, etc.. If you choose to ejaculate after the massage, all the massage health benefits will be lost, so keep those sperms in, at least for a few days. :) At least, that's what I was told.

The first time I went to Jin Lin was in 2007. Met up with a girl in late 20's. She was very good in what she does and we actually had a short relationship. This time round, I didn't have the same luck.

thanks again for your recommendations.

Sexatronic
17-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Now can respond faster cos SG no block SBF hor? hehehe...

:D:Dya, very true indeed! :p:p And can include "Smiles" which proxy servers couldnt! haha..

pirahna
17-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Anyone been to 万子天红 before?

How are the rates and the gals?

excm69
17-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Dya, very true indeed! And can include "Smiles" which proxy servers couldnt! haha..

hi bro, when cuming back to SH for a visit?

36SCE
17-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Bro, there are 2 more recommendations under Posting #10960 in this thread (just above your reply)

Hi bro
it was your FR that led me to Jin Lin Yang Sheng Tang.

Ronaldo
18-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Anyone been to 万子天红 before?

How are the rates and the gals?

is it 万紫千红?

Ronaldo
18-02-2009, 11:16 AM
:D:Dya, very true indeed! :p:p And can include "Smiles" which proxy servers couldnt! haha..

Ya ya ya..how lian lor...

pirahna
18-02-2009, 11:40 AM
is it 万紫千红?

This should be the one.

How's the place and charges? How playable are the gals?

Sexatronic
19-02-2009, 08:48 AM
hi bro, when cuming back to SH for a visit?

dont knw, man... earliest Mar, but May is confirmed..

Ronaldo
19-02-2009, 06:27 PM
This should be the one.

How's the place and charges? How playable are the gals?

Long time never go liaoz.. hehe.. You can PM Bro Shingo78.. He knows better...

SGPshanghai69
20-02-2009, 10:33 AM
ya, very true indeed!And can include "Smiles" which proxy servers couldnt! haha..

Yo Bro Sexatronic,
U returned to homeland should be all busy with new biz setting up as well as busy with family....but in fact I see more of 'you' here online with many many postings....????
You that free in homeland ha?
Or you simply miss Shanghai that mcuh???!! Hehehe....wish you well & success in homeland in all your new endeavours bro!
Do email me in advance when you return to Shanghai for any upcoming biz trips la.... cheers. :)

SGPshanghai69
20-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Long time never go liaoz..

Yo Bro Ronaldo,
Long time no see you too here since you're back from CNY.....
When catch up for dinner session maybe? is our bro Limpeh369 back in town yet?
Last week had dinner session with 3 fellow bros...steamboat dinner.....
Hear from you soon here :D
Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
20-02-2009, 10:50 AM
A brief FR on Yingzi HC (On Wuzhong Rd, junction of Yaohong Rd, 3rd Flr)

Went to Yinzi Hc one afternoon with a fellow bro Spydro.
Thru his prior arrangement with Miss Wang, the HC Mgr made a advance reservation for a hot fave gal No. 88 (Ayumi).
Was ushered to room upon arrival, with No. 88 already in the room waiting. She is abit plumish (meaty) but splendid smile, cheery face & most importantly here fantastic tits! (35C!!!)
Dressed down to nothing, into the shower with her...the usual 'scrubbing thru out all over my body by her.

Next proceed to bed with the BBBJ, AR. etc. She is indeed very very excellent in BBBJ! A strong feat of her that fellow bros must try! BBBJ literally lasted about 20mins....Did her in 2 positions.
After all wasted lying in bed, had a peep talk with. She claimed to be a Jap pro but who cares! Had a great bonk session with her.....overall (8/10), Looks (9/10)
Will sure to RTF again. She told me she'll be returning to Japan end Feb.
As we're about to step into shower to wash up, she went down & BJ me again...damn good at giving the typical Jap AV feeling...hmmm...
Cost: RMB 650 net.

Hope the info above is of help to fellow bros.
Cheers.

shanghaijoe
20-02-2009, 11:59 PM
:)A brief FR on Yingzi HC (On Wuzhong Rd, junction of Yaohong Rd, 3rd Flr)

Thru his prior arrangement with Miss Wang, the HC Mgr made a advance reservation for a hot fave gal No. 88 (Ayumi).
After all wasted lying in bed, had a peep talk with. She claimed to be a Jap pro but who cares! Had a great bonk session with her.....overall (8/10), Looks (9/10)
Will sure to RTF again. She told me she'll be returning to Japan end Feb.
As we're about to step into shower to wash up, she went down & BJ me again...damn good at giving the typical Jap AV feeling...hmmm...
Cost: RMB 650 net.

Hope the info above is of help to fellow bros.
Cheers.

great report, thanks. is this a 90 min session or 60 min?

shanghaijoe
21-02-2009, 12:06 AM

thanks for the nice report. sounds great. Is this a 90 min or 60 min session?

qsnake
21-02-2009, 09:41 PM
would like a recommendation for a good restaurant for a dinner date.
The restaurant should be interesting, along the lines of the "InsideTheWhale" restaurant in Beijing where it's so dark, you can't see your fingers and has to be led to your table by a waiter wearing infra red goggles. Is there a similar restaurant in Shanghai ?
I hear there is a restaurant in Shanghai where you need a password to enter the restaurant doors. Where is this ?
Any other recommendations for such interesting restaurants ?

engineer
22-02-2009, 12:20 AM
i thought u backpain? haha
thanks for the vtunnel trick, now i can surf sbf again!

can text me Yingzi HC manager number? I also want to go and destress :)

Van Basten
22-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Wahaha.. you tracking me ah? But I going again you know? And maybe this time, I wont go back SHA liaoz.. hehehe....

Getting quite bored of such activities liaoz.. looking for something new.. hehehe..do let me know if you heading South again..

getting bored of such activities?? u sure or not.... u been in cp since the days of zhongshan leh...

so u getting bored but instead u will be based in the south n not going back SHA anymore? :D

very true indeed! And can include "Smiles" which proxy servers couldnt! haha..

hey bro sexatronic... u miss shanghai or not now u back in sg? maybe we can plan a re-visit back to shanghai...

Ronaldo
24-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Just to show Sexatronic I post smiley too... hehehe...:D

And I am in Shanghai.. hehehe..:eek:

Unblock liao i think... hehehe:p

pirahna
25-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Any Bros can update me on the place called 万紫千红?

Sexatronic
25-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Just to show Sexatronic I post smiley too... hehehe...

And I am in Shanghai.. hehehe..:eek:

Unblock liao i think... hehehe:p

haha.... :D :D well done!!

Ronaldo
25-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Hello Bro Sexatronic....:D

:p

I think China has lifted the ban...

Ronaldo
25-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Any Bros can update me on the place called 万紫千红?

well, just another place in pudong where its near yaohan. Hmm.. the girls tip is 300 and drinks are normally priced. quite a rundown place where my first time was during the stormy days in Shanghai.

girl selection quite ok, you might find some gems there. At the end of the day, not really a fan...:D

Sorry I cant help much..its Bro Shingo regular joint...

zack06
25-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm not based in SH but was passing by before my flight and finally found what I was looking for - TN/massage shops :)

Along 宣化路 (????-????-??-E????-?????? (http://sh.edushi.com/yp/OwnerDetail.aspx?id=16899))
there are about 3 or 4 TNs closely located near each other.

I walked further down and turned into a small road (there's a small bar at the junction) I remembered it was 安息路 but i checked the map there was only a 安西路. Either I remembered wrong or 安息路 is too small an alley to be noted in the map.

安息路 has about 4 TNs too, but furnished poorer than those on 宣化路. I walked ard the area twice, browsing through the glass walls ;p and saw a pretty syt at one of the last TN on 安息路. We exchanged glances for a while then she turned shyly.. darn, my eyes auto-roam, my legs also auto-move.. also feel a bit paiseh there were like 6 girls sitting in that TN all close to the door.

Went back to 宣化路 and entered one of the shops I had my eyes on previously. Outside has a small 美容 sign. Inside the girls wear pink dress uniform like those beauty salon. I chose the youngest and sweetest girl.

After went in, another girl came in ask want to have 2 girls or not. (but double the price lor..) I was bioing that girl when i was choosing so maybe she noticed.. She looked a bit like a popular jap av.. tall and slightly more mature de. was keen la, but must control $ and rejected their persistent request.

I was not sure how the charges work at 1st. She said got 50, 100 or 200.
50 .. duno what i forgot.. 100 推油, 200 保健. She pushed for 200 so i took, just see what it is. I think 推油 just means use oil for the HJ. (maybe 50 no oil?)

保健 she brought some lotion with tingling sensation, rub balls, penis.. then stuck her finger into my assh0le ~ .. 1st time try.. interesting feeling. but my stomach not good.. so later i asked her stop that.

Her uniform can just unclip something and her top is revealed. She's petite with nice soft boobs. size B to C ..not sure.. Roamed her top, roamed her bottom (she pulled her cute panties down).. while she licked my nips. mm, she has flawless smooth skin : ) Finish with the HJ.

Extra charges for BJ - 200. Boob massage - 150. (was a bit persistent in the extra..) Not sure got FJ or not. nv ask.

Gal no: No.12 (if i rem right)
Name: Xiao Long
Damage : RMB 200
Overall: Good.
RTF: yes. but maybe try other TNs too.

Sorry for long post ;p
Anyone tried any TNs around this area?

Sexatronic
26-02-2009, 09:45 AM
This is the area around 定西路, not far frm 中山公园, my office used to be there. I did notice some TN, or r they BBS, never dare to go in cos' quite sleazy..

aseanman
26-02-2009, 01:37 PM
To All brothers patrolling in Shanghai,

Just to share what i know to bro's here, there are a lot of TN shop along 吴中路, also some alley from this main road. This is very long main road anyway, so depend where you stay you alway can find a place where you can get those gal's.
If you are first timer, just go in and take your time to pick your choice or you do it before enter the glass door (usually).
Foget those 50/100 price she mentioned to you, just go for FJ . price should be between 150-200. Take out 300. Overnight 500 max. (negotiable).

hope above info shed some light.....

cheers,

junior_cannibal
27-02-2009, 12:14 PM

She is abit plumish (meaty) but splendid smile, cheery face & most importantly here fantastic tits! (35C!!!)
Wow, since when you also preferred NTTL? I thought that was uncle PTR preference? Hmm, miss action in China!

qsnake
28-02-2009, 11:04 PM
would like a recommendation for a good restaurant for a dinner date.
The restaurant should be interesting, along the lines of the "InsideTheWhale" restaurant in Beijing where it's so dark, you can't see your fingers and has to be led to your table by a waiter wearing infra red goggles. Is there a similar restaurant in Shanghai ?
I hear there is a restaurant in Shanghai where you need a password to enter the restaurant doors. Where is this ?
Any other recommendations for such interesting restaurants ?

any good recommendations for interesting restaurants in Shanghai ? I don't really go by the website, because I've been burnt before. Website rated restaurant as 5 stars, when I went there, only 2 tables were occupied and it was 8pm. That tells me how popular the restaurant is. The food was ordinary and not cheap. It happened twice. So I don't really trust website's reviews now, I think they're paid off.

busybody
28-02-2009, 11:23 PM
This is the area around 定西路, not far frm 中山公园, my office used to be there. I did notice some TN, or r they BBS, never dare to go in cos' quite sleazy..

wa... finally see some bro also venture there....

i'm the budget cheongster, paying 5/600 a pop i out of my limit, so i usually venture BBS.

along that area there are alot, bot not all are F shop, some are like what bro zack06 experience, doing HJ only. and doing HJ there is more expensive then FJ.

most BBS are located along 安西路,tried afew time there, think the most pretty choice are the 2 bbs located next to each other, along 安西路, near 安西路 / 安化路 junction. found a 36D there :)

if you are not sure whether its a TN or F shop, just ask them 这里有敲大背吗?
if yes, choose and make payment. always ask for doing in other location, some of them have rental house for that, and the environment is much better then the F shop.

once in 宝山area BBS, i was brough into some one house, there are aunti uncle playing MJ in the living room while i'm screwing the gal in the room... OMG...

feeling like go GF house and screw while parent playing MJ outside... hahahaha

busybody
28-02-2009, 11:42 PM
After went in, another girl came in ask want to have 2 girls or not. (but double the price lor..) I was bioing that girl when i was choosing so maybe she noticed.. She looked a bit like a popular jap av.. tall and slightly more mature de. was keen la, but must control $ and rejected their persistent request.

bro... if you want to try nx time, their price can bargain lower, if cannot lower, take out some service but keep the main HJ and 3p.

my advise is all those service they say is just making extra, they can't perform a good job. common ask item is washing, they use facial form to wash your dick after HJ for $50, i say forget it, use tissue. $50 can do another foot massage to relax

敲小背50 x 2
HJ 50 - 100 x 2
max to pay is $300 for 3p HJ

1. sweet talk is a must to get more out of the sexxion
2. can ask them to pull up the top and bra
3. best is you choose gal who wear skirt, so you can finger too... hahahaha
4. at one time only allow one to attend to your bro and the other one beside so you can do roaming, n no excue to say hand tired, cos can change shift... ahahahaha

its a good experience to do 3p HJ, but kinda ex.

PuTonRen
01-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Wow, since when you also preferred NTTL? I thought that was uncle PTR preference? Hmm, miss action in China!

Brother JC,

Uncle also can change taste right? I now prefer NSSL. Hahaha...

Was in Shanghai and DongBei, and was quite busy. I did even have the free time to meet our Bro SGP while in Shanghai. I also miss the many interesting action in Shanghai.

Regards.

Ronaldo
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
I also miss the many interesting action in Shanghai.

Regards.

Whats so interesting about Shanghai? hehehe.... Leaving with a heavy heart for a better place in the South.. I hope..:D

Ronaldo
02-03-2009, 03:15 PM
any good recommendations for interesting restaurants in Shanghai ? I don't really go by the website, because I've been burnt before. Website rated restaurant as 5 stars, when I went there, only 2 tables were occupied and it was 8pm. That tells me how popular the restaurant is. The food was ordinary and not cheap. It happened twice. So I don't really trust website's reviews now, I think they're paid off.

Wow.. dark restaurants..I think it only happens when the owner forgotten to pay the electricity bill.. hehehe...

Although XTD is nice, i think too commercialized. There is also this place with the special password thing.. Is it SINS? cant remember...Or maybe the one around the bund like 3 on the bund? Where you can have the whole chimney like tower by yourself.. Just one table... Ppl use that for proposing..

Oh ya.. did not ask you about the purpose of dining.. Free bonk later? hehehe..:p

Tony Stark
03-03-2009, 02:20 AM
once in 宝山area BBS, i was brough into some one house, there are aunti uncle playing MJ in the living room while i'm screwing the gal in the room... OMG...

feeling like go GF house and screw while parent playing MJ outside... hahahaha

Hahaha I almost fell off the chair after reading your encounter. Indeed a very awkward feeling. :D Nice info. on Shanghai BBS. Who knows I might need it in the future. ;)

NyehGongGong
04-03-2009, 11:39 PM
anyone here been to 永乐宫?
rates and service known?

Sexatronic
05-03-2009, 09:00 AM
well, seems like this SHA thread is getting very quiet these days...

Especially wif bro Ronaldo, n urs truly, having left de city... most bros we met also dont really contribute much to this thread.. bro SGP busy wif work etc...

new blood required!! Pls write-in... haha! :D

sintheman
05-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Bro Sexatronic,

I have been in Shanghai coming to 2 years... would like to meet and get to know you and other brothers when there is a next gathering organized.

Sintheman

junior_cannibal
05-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Brother JC,

Uncle also can change taste right? I now prefer NSSL. Hahaha...

Was in Shanghai and DongBei, and was quite busy. I did even have the free time to meet our Bro SGP while in Shanghai. I also miss the many interesting action in Shanghai.

Regards.Sure or not? Uncle PTR going for NSSL? Hmm, quite amazing. If that's the case, for a change, I should consider bonking with cap ler. LOL

SGPshanghai69
07-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Was in Shanghai and DongBei, and was quite busy. I didn't even have the free time to meet our Bro SGP while in Shanghai. I also miss the many interesting action in Shanghai.

Regards.

Hi Big Bro PTR,
Greetings from still pretty chilly Shanghai here.
No worries on not able to meet up then while you will here. Times are very bad with many of us affected by the present economic crunch!
I fully understand all of us be based here or travelling here are to make a livelihood thus making ends meet back home, especially in turmoil times like now..... :(
I've been busy lately too after CNY in particular to seek for more new biz prospects as well as have been travelling frequently to Beijing. Likely to be travelling to Beijing more as more new biz prospects there as compared to Shanghai market in my trade........have to go where the money is nowadays as to feed the mouths eh big bro?
Do stay well & take care there. Hope to catch real soon when you're here in Shanghai again soon big bro!
Cheers.......

SGPshanghai69
07-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Especially wif bro Ronaldo, n urs truly, having left de city... most bros we met also dont really contribute much to this thread.. bro SGP busy wif work etc...

Yo Bro Sexatronic,
How have you been so far back in homeland? Hope all's well & going well for you back in homeland.....

Indeed the thread nowadays are pretty quiet...I guessed most of us are all caught up with making ends meet thus trying to survive during these turmoil times now.....so no one has the mood to post any activities as most I believed are busy making ends meet.....:(

Indeed our Snr Bro Ronaldo is leaving Shanghai for good to Dongguan....it's his very last week living in Shanghai as he told me so yesterday! Wishing him the very best in all his new endeavours.......

Ronaldo
07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Indeed our Snr Bro Ronaldo is leaving Shanghai for good to Dongguan....it's his very last week living in Shanghai as he told me so yesterday! Wishing him the very best in all his new endeavours.......

Ehz Thanks for your well wishes! Guess almost everyone is affected one way or the other in this crisis... Even those doing well will also say "not good" for the fear of needing to help the others... So we just have to strive hard at what we are good at... Choosing a path that is good for all of us... Good luck to you too....

Back to lower standard of living!! Hopefully more savings!!

SGPshanghai69
07-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Ehz Thanks for your well wishes! Guess almost everyone is affected one way or the other in this crisis... Even those doing well will also say "not good" for the fear of needing to help the others... So we just have to strive hard at what we are good at... Choosing a path that is good for all of us... Good luck to you too....

Yo Bro Ronaldo,
Thanks for the well wishes here.
Indeed everyone is one way or another affected by the crisis now.....
1st wwas Bro Sexatronic gone back to homeland, then now you.....:(

It's a path all of us have to choose to walk in order to achieve our goals....
Stay in touch there and keep us fellow bros posted on your new contact nos there.
Dongguan is relatively more affordable in aspect of cost of living as you mentioned. Hope all things will work out better for you there....
Cheers & take care.....

fantastic_acey
08-03-2009, 05:06 PM
hi..i have been staying in shanghai for 2 years now..bro interested in meeting up, let me know..my favourite hangout is 尊龙...letz meet and we can go drink together..

prcsytlover
08-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Yo Bro Ronaldo,
Thanks for the well wishes here.
Indeed everyone is one way or another affected by the crisis now.....
1st wwas Bro Sexatronic gone back to homeland, then now you.....:(

It's a path all of us have to choose to walk in order to achieve our goals....
Stay in touch there and keep us fellow bros posted on your new contact nos there.
Dongguan is relatively more affordable in aspect of cost of living as you mentioned. Hope all things will work out better for you there....
Cheers & take care.....
well it's cheaper to live in DG area that's true.. BUT it's also much cheaper to cheong in DG.. ha ha.. wait save up on the cost of living.. then all spend on cheonging in DG(u know lah.. cheap so keep cheonging and get out of hand).. all works out to be the same.. ha ha

Sexatronic
09-03-2009, 08:57 AM
well it's cheaper to live in DG area that's true.. BUT it's also much cheaper to cheong in DG.. ha ha.. wait save up on the cost of living.. then all spend on cheonging in DG(u know lah.. cheap so keep cheonging and get out of hand).. all works out to be the same.. ha ha

Life in cheena will never be the same again, for bro ronaldo.... haha! :D Chiong?? Difficult for him now...

mirage
10-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Was browsing some China website and discovered there is some posting by FL. Checked out one of them and shows several pictures, and below is one of them.

???? [http://985304480.qzone.qq.com] (http://985304480.qzone.qq.com/我的照片)

Is there any bro here ever adventure into this? I know is very risky, so, dont think I will try.

There is another one in which I want to insert picture but give me a 404 error message. Any bro care to advise?

OceanEleven
10-03-2009, 01:00 PM

New blood here. So where are you now har? :)

OceanEleven
10-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Being lurking around for a long time just never bother to register...

Anyone else went to Da Tang Yu Jing and Fantasy these days? Wonder how it is now...

Fantasy is Fantasy no more cos for a period of time the boses having some problem with the Gongan, matter of fact was raided, even the Mamasan also left, no more going there, looking for new places. Can try Ming Dian in Pudong.

OceanEleven
10-03-2009, 01:55 PM
qsnake,
Could you give me the name / address in english ? Any phone number ?
My endeavour was to Peacock, but the massage was not a real juagen also.
r
egards,
calico

Jinlin place a little run down, no shower facilities as well but want some "handful" job done, this place is still quite ok. Rem is about RMB200++ .

Pink_Flyod
10-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Was browsing some China website and discovered there is some posting by FL. Checked out one of them and shows several pictures, and below is one of them.

???? [http://985304480.qzone.qq.com] (http://985304480.qzone.qq.com/我的照片)

Is there any bro here ever adventure into this? I know is very risky, so, dont think I will try.

There is another one in which I want to insert picture but give me a 404 error message. Any bro care to advise?

How do you know she is an FL ???

Ronaldo
10-03-2009, 09:39 PM

Virgin blood or new blood? hehehe... Gonna miss you when I leave..

Sexatronic
11-03-2009, 08:47 AM

u new blood?? then i virgin ah!! haha! :D

Am back in sillypore for good (at least for some time)... but will still travel to SHA and NJ often for busines...

Ice2005
11-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Hi, am in Shanghai, could anyone give me indication on the charges in Shanghai Hotel Suna? is it on the 3rd floor of Shanghai Hotel. Thanks.

langchye
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Anyone contacted Jolin recently? I was at SHA 2 days ago and tried to call her but her HP was off.

holein1
14-03-2009, 01:39 AM

hey hey..bro and sha69, i managed to recall tihs website and log in again. how's everyone doing? - holein1

holein1
14-03-2009, 02:06 AM
anyone here been to 永乐宫?
rates and service known?

永乐宫 is like 羚羊海滩 at 打浦路 if you have been there before.
Rates are 500 onwards.
service: you mean the girls, room mm or what? the girls okie only la, as for room mm, i think nowadays the room MMs are better looking than the girls themselves man..haha

holein1
14-03-2009, 02:39 AM
Hope I dun offend anyone. They are though not materialistic, which most of them not, but realistic as compare to others. Those 3questions are SOP in their culture. A unqiue kind by it's own. Btw, mine also a sha, simple one, but temper is out of this world.

hey...are you who i think you are, from the way you write? haha. be**y? hello, you should know who i am hor? anyway. these few months in shanghai should teach you a lot on handling the chinese girls esp. shanghaiese i hope.

anyway,fyi, 不行 should be written as 伐来塞 (ver ley say),their version of tok gong is written as 结棍,though i sometimes use 接棍。one way to tell someone (including those chinese not shanghaiese) who just learn by years of listening to the way shanghaiese speak apart from those real ones is the very basic way of pronouncing 上海宁。99% of these ppl will pronouce it as sang hai ning, which is wrong. the correct pronunciation for 海 is hair; as in 淮海路 is wa hair lu, not wa hai lu.

I hope you are doing well in your spore job. Should i have any job opportunities available, i will give you a call. btw, remember to pass those stuff to my brother hor..haha. xia ya nong! - holein1

Van Basten
14-03-2009, 03:07 AM
Life in cheena will never be the same again, for bro ronaldo...Chiong?? Difficult for him now...

hey bro sexatronic, life is never the same again after we spent all these years in china isnt it... that was my slogan!

why ronaldo diificult to chiong now? he relocating to the chiong capital of china leh!!! :eek:

btw that day i met spoonfork he was telling me u all work very nearby, n u met up with him n just4fun for dinner a few times b4...

Ehz Thanks for your well wishes!

Back to lower standard of living!! Hopefully more savings!!

dear alumni, i really take my hat off to u leh.. after all these years, after the grandfather generation of yr days in zhongshan n chionging with the likes of alvin69 in the south, so finally u relocate rite to the heart of it all - dongguan!! so that's where u r going hahahaha :D

btw in dongguan lower standard of living does not mean lower costs n increased savings ok... oh but maybe for grand-veterans like u i think shld be able to control..

prcsytlover
14-03-2009, 09:25 AM
永乐宫 is like 羚羊海滩 at 打浦路 if you have been there before.
Rates are 500 onwards.
service: you mean the girls, room mm or what? the girls okie only la, as for room mm, i think nowadays the room MMs are better looking than the girls themselves man..haha
wow!!! tips in 羚羊海滩 has gone up to 500 liao ah..

to think that i pay 300 about 3-4 years back..

haiz.. seems like it's getting more and more ex to cheong in SH..

holein1
14-03-2009, 01:40 PM
wow!!! tips in 羚羊海滩 has gone up to 500 liao ah..
to think that i pay 300 about 3-4 years back..
haiz.. seems like it's getting more and more ex to cheong in SH..

yup, nowadays shanghai rates very crazy just like the weather and the stock exchange. haha.

3-4yrs back i still know the boss of 羚羊, so normally we go there at discounted rates. anyway, you can always try those cheaper "taiwanese joints" like 金沙、阳光。。still 300 bro.

prcsytlover
14-03-2009, 03:34 PM
yup, nowadays shanghai rates very crazy just like the weather and the stock exchange. haha.

3-4yrs back i still know the boss of 羚羊, so normally we go there at discounted rates. anyway, you can always try those cheaper "taiwanese joints" like 金沙、阳光。。still 300 bro.
it's ok.. i have venture to the southern part.. Dong Guang!!! ha ha.. still the best in term of price.. and with relatively a good selection of gals..

but still SH KTVs gals are a class above compare to DG/ZH/CA.. but as u know.. all this comes with a price.. haiz..

holein1
14-03-2009, 05:32 PM
it's ok.. i have venture to the southern part.. Dong Guang!!! ha ha.. still the best in term of price.. and with relatively a good selection of gals..

but still SH KTVs gals are a class above compare to DG/ZH/CA.. but as u know.. all this comes with a price.. haiz..

good for you, if i go DG, i will find you okie? haha.

Niceman
14-03-2009, 05:55 PM
remember to pass those stuff to my brother hor..haha. xia ya nong! - holein1

Yo bro, wah liao, u come and go machiam like passing wind来去像一阵风. Finally, you got your memory of "home" (SBF)

oi, you never give me your bro contact, how I pass? you may ask your bro to contact me lah.

vet ka qi :D

holein1
14-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Yo bro, wah liao, u come and go machiam like passing wind来去像一阵风. Finally, you got your memory of "home" (SBF)

oi, you never give me your bro contact, how I pass? you may ask your bro to contact me lah.

vet ka qi :D

funny lei, thought i sms you liao. anyway, i just sms you his number again, please confirm. how's life in spore? haha

prcsytlover
14-03-2009, 06:40 PM
good for you, if i go DG, i will find you okie? haha.
ok.. but i dun stay in DG leh..

me base in sing.. ha ha

just drop me a pm.. we can always check things up.

Niceman
14-03-2009, 08:14 PM
funny lei, thought i sms you liao. anyway, i just sms you his number again, please confirm. how's life in spore? haha

'Thought"??? you have too many PLMM in mind lah, where got think of me? :D

Van Basten
15-03-2009, 03:39 AM
'Thought"??? you have too many PLMM in mind lah, where got think of me? :D

long time no hear from u... u in shanghai or sg? gd news or bad news?

i get a feeling it's gd news....

SGPshanghai69
15-03-2009, 09:46 AM
hey hey..bro and sha69, how's everyone doing? - holein1

hi Bro Holein1,
Long time no see you here onlline indeed! Very surprised to see you here onlline now out of the blue though...
Called you many atimes, in fact numerous times yet you don't answer your mobile phone at all....all that busy meh?

I've been travelling up North to Beijing frequently lately for work, not much work here in Shanghai for my trade...sigh....pretty bad market here now in Shanghai....
How're you doing?

Hear from you soon.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
15-03-2009, 09:52 AM
:D

Yo Bro Niceman,
Long time no hear from you since your trip here.
How's life treating you? Coping well with your new found job in SIN? Hope all's well for you dear bro.
Hear from you soon & stay in touch.
Hope you've pass & over with your SHA GF by now......and started with your new life back in homeland!
Cheers & wishing you all the best in your new job bro.

SGPshanghai69
15-03-2009, 09:56 AM
long time no hear from u... u in shanghai or sg? gd news or bad news?

Hey there Bro van Basten,
Greetings from Shanghai.
How're you doing back in homeland? Hope all's well & fine for you.

holein1
15-03-2009, 01:01 PM
hi Bro Holein1,
Long time no see you here onlline indeed! Very surprised to see you here onlline now out of the blue though...
Called you many atimes, in fact numerous times yet you don't answer your mobile phone at all....all that busy meh?

I've been travelling up North to Beijing frequently lately for work, not much work here in Shanghai for my trade...sigh....pretty bad market here now in Shanghai....
How're you doing?

Hear from you soon.
Cheers.

oh, most of the times in meetings. you know la, our industry 24 hrs one. so how come you not moving to Beijing, since you are travelling there so often nowadays?

i am doing fine la; our industry not affected that much, that's why the Te***ek invested in us. i think we are the only company that is making money in their portfolio.

holein1
15-03-2009, 01:11 PM
hi Bro Holein1,

Hear from you soon.
Cheers.

sh69, you drop me sms better the next time. you organise something lo, i try to make it okie? btw, all the best to you in your beijing business.

SGPshanghai69
16-03-2009, 11:02 AM
oh, most of the times in meetings. you know la, our industry 24 hrs one. so how come you not moving to Beijing, since you are travelling there so often nowadays?

i am doing fine la; our industry not affected that much, that's why the Te***ek invested in us.

Hi Bro Holein1,
Nice to hear from you here & delighted to hear that all's well for you in your work & industry.
Moving to Beijing? Now way lah....my empress will NOT allow that as you know very well bro......

have to balance both cities work & life for now...hope to carve out a stable path soon for my biz & work there in Beijing........cheers You take care & will sms you when I'm back on Wed this week. Flying again today noon to beijing for meetgs. Just returned to SHA last Friday noon only...sigh.......knn...

Niceman
16-03-2009, 07:31 PM
sh69, you drop me sms better the next time. you organise something lo, i try to make it okie? btw, all the best to you in your beijing business.

Drop u sms? wah liao eh.... sms u sometime also no sound no picture one... :(

Niceman
16-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Hi Bro Holein1,
Nice to hear from you here & delighted to hear that all's well for you in your work & industry.
Moving to Beijing? Now way lah....my empress will NOT allow that as you know very well bro.......

Get another apartment there, save cost. Best, get another empress in BJ, can stay in her apartment, not free of cos, cos you need to "contribute" :D Ideal anot?

Sexatronic
17-03-2009, 10:29 AM
hey bro sexatronic, life is never the same again after we spent all these years in china isnt it... that was my slogan!

why ronaldo diificult to chiong now? he relocating to the chiong capital of china leh!!! :eek:

btw that day i met spoonfork he was telling me u all work very nearby, n u met up with him n just4fun for dinner a few times b4...

Yo bro VB!

U hv to ask ronaldo, he will tell u he's retiring...

Yes, our offices are just opposite each other and we always use the same kopi shop! haha... :D If i see his car in the carpark, i will sms him for kopi..

u r also free to join us!

Ronaldo
17-03-2009, 03:26 PM
dear alumni, i really take my hat off to u leh.. after all these years, after the grandfather generation of yr days in zhongshan n chionging with the likes of alvin69 in the south, so finally u relocate rite to the heart of it all - dongguan!! so that's where u r going hahahaha :D

btw in dongguan lower standard of living does not mean lower costs n increased savings ok... oh but maybe for grand-veterans like u i think shld be able to control..

Dear Alumni, I think my life has been committed to China. Other than my wife is not China Chinese, every other thing is... hehehe.. So no choice lahz.. Shanghai too expensive. Low income bracket like me have to look for cheaper pastures.. 没到上海不知道自己的钱少. But I am trying my health though.. 没到东莞不知道自己的身体不好. Hehehe... Maybe my body getting weaker...

Wah! Grand veteran siah! That is for ppl like PTR lah... not me.. me newbie... hehehe.. And hor do you know PTR is our Alumni too? The best part, when he graduated, I not even BORN!!! Oopss paiseh PTR... hehehe

Lower cost as in other things like makan and living expenses lahz.. Sexual entertainment can be minimized. The reason why Sexatronic said that it will be difficult for me is because I am relocating my family. After eating spicy Sichuan food, cold Shanghainese food, tasty Guangdong seafood, etc, I am dying for some home cooked food... Time to lead a family life... Semi-retired lahz... hahahaha..

How have you been? in terms of career?:D (smiley means I am in SG now..)

Ronaldo
17-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Yo bro VB!

U hv to ask ronaldo, he will tell u he's retiring...

Yes, our offices are just opposite each other and we always use the same kopi shop! haha... :D If i see his car in the carpark, i will sms him for kopi..

u r also free to join us!

Ya lor.. I heard Spoonie always cheong CP siahz.. Big budget ah? hehehe... When he comes the next time, you join him and visit me lahz... hehehhe..

NyehGongGong
18-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks Holein1...
never been there before or the area ard there...
just that a girl last time i know.. or rather a part time gf... has just turned into mamasan there... so maybe plan to go there see her.. but 500 like abit steep and i'm suffering from PMS....haiz..

SGPshanghai69
19-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Best, get another empress in BJ, can stay in her apartment, not free of cos, cos you need to "contribute" :D Ideal anot?

Have another empress in Beijing to kill myself further & in both cities bro? Bloody crazy idea you have suggested la! Kanina....die faster.....!

holein1
19-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Have another empress in Beijing to kill myself further & in both cities bro? Bloody crazy idea you have suggested la! Kanina....die faster.....!

i think Niceman is suggesting you drop your current empress, haha. seriously speaking bro, i think she's even harder to handle than shangaiese girls. song you shing so? (don't you think so)

holein1
19-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks Holein1...
never been there before or the area ard there...
just that a girl last time i know.. or rather a part time gf... has just turned into mamasan there... so maybe plan to go there see her.. but 500 like abit steep and i'm suffering from PMS....haiz..

oh..then dont bother. the place is not worth it. if you really want to see her and are suffering from PMS, you drop me your number, the next time my group goes there and the situation allows, i will drop you a sms.

Niceman
20-03-2009, 12:29 AM

Bro............. I scare u cold at night, no one warm your bed mah. I have your interest at heart, u know? :D

Niceman
20-03-2009, 12:34 AM
i think Niceman is suggesting you drop your current empress, haha. seriously speaking bro, i think she's even harder to handle than shangaiese girls. song you shing so? (don't you think so)

oi... u siao eh... anyhow put words in my mouth, knn.... I was merely suggesting another gal, in additional lah. Scare he lonely and feeling cold at night in BJ mah....then hor, he will start sms u and me, we will be sibei boh eng leh :D

TypeR009
20-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi bros,

Will be going to Shanghai next week.
Any FL numbers that can pass me?
Staying at Rendezvous merry.
Will be busy in the day and with my lady boss around, it is difficult.
Only choice is room call in.
Prices?:confused:

Went to Beijing 2 weeks ago.
1st time there.
Call for massage and in the end
Full course for RMB2880.
Think i am chop left right center.:mad:

junior_cannibal
21-03-2009, 10:27 AM
oi... u siao eh... anyhow put words in my mouth, knn.... I was merely suggesting another gal, in additional lah. Scare he lonely and feeling cold at night in BJ mah....then hor, he will start sms u and me, we will be sibei boh eng leh :DWhile all the kind bros showing concerns that Bro SGP might be feeling cold in BJ, aiyo, he might be busy hugging someone in the warm residence ah. He where got need recommendation one? Of the 30 plus provinces in China, he long long time ago oredi started planting GFs ler. Dio bo, bro SGP? :rolleyes:

Van Basten
22-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Dear Alumni, I think my life has been committed to China. Other than my wife is not China Chinese, every other thing is... hehehe.. 没到上海不知道自己的钱少. But I am trying my health though.. 没到东莞不知道自己的身体不好.

And hor do you know PTR is our Alumni too? The best part, when he graduated, I not even BORN!!! Oopss paiseh PTR... hehehe

The reason why Sexatronic said that it will be difficult for me is because I am relocating my family. .)

shocking news!!! PTR is our alumni?? our great old school has bred all of us talents!

i also think my life committed to china leh.... but i still not relocating to dongguan :D i even rejected a job offer in dongguan b4 sometime back bcos the salary was not that good...

but IMHO, i thought that relocating yr wife n baby to dongguan not that suitable leh? u know dongguan lah.. famous for saunas, ktvs for not so gd for family, chaotic traffic, crime... no offence, but just my opinion... btw can i ask which town u will be in dongguan?

CGCC
23-03-2009, 11:27 PM
ANy bro can recommend any golf course in Shanghai with beautiful gal caddies? Going there to entertain my client in 3 weeks time.

Pls help!

Thx in advance

shengge
24-03-2009, 12:30 AM
but IMHO, i thought that relocating yr wife n baby to dongguan not that suitable leh? u know dongguan lah.. famous for saunas, ktvs for not so gd for family, chaotic traffic, crime... no offence, but just my opinion... btw can i ask which town u will be in dongguan?

Bro VB,
errr......最危险的地方也是最安全的地方???
You tell me who dare to touch him........Hehe!

So where are you now?

lcs77
24-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi,

I will be in SH this weekend. Any bro could recommend KTV with "lap-dancing"? I been to one in Gu Bei Rd but forgot the exact location liao...:(

Van Basten
24-03-2009, 02:00 AM
Bro VB,

So where are you now?

so how r u? me in ... where else.. :) not so lucky like ronaldo lah... congregating here with sexatronic!

u really become the 1st foreigner that i know to drive a taxi in shanghai? i remember in 2007 once i took a taxi from jinqiao trying to go waigaoqiao to a customer's place, the driver dont know the way still damn attitude like typical shanghai girl :D then as always like what the chinese do, i damn piss off n start to scold the driver n ask to get off, n he not happy then left me in the middle of nowhere, n i ended up calling the hotline to complain n i got a refund! come to think of it.. was quite silly but well the year was 2007.

shengge
24-03-2009, 09:34 AM
ANy bro can recommend any golf course in Shanghai with beautiful gal caddies? Going there to entertain my client in 3 weeks time.

Hi,
Are you going to entertain your client with golf or caddies?
There are many golf courses in Shanghai.

¸ß¶û·ò¹ú¼ÊÉÌÎñÍø,golf8848,¸ß¶û·òÍøÕ¾,¸ß¶û·ò,¸ß¶û·ò Çò³¡Õ¹Ê¾,¸ß¶û·ò»áÔ±¿¨,¸ß¶û·ò»á¼®,¸ß¶û·òÀñÆ·,¸ß¶û·ò Çò¾ß,¸ß¶û·òÇò¸Ë,¸ß¶û·òÓÃÆ·,¸ß¶û·ò°®ºÃÕßÏû·ÑÖ¸ÄÏ,¸ß ¶û·òÇò¾ßÔÚÏßÏúÊÛ,±±¾©¸ß¶û·òÇò¾ß,±±¾©¸ß¶û·òÓÃÆ·, (http://newgolf.mycomb.cn/web/newgolf/c13826/c13899/c13904/c13915/c15060/default.asp)

For better quality golf course, 上海佘山
For nicely dressed caddy, 上海美兰湖
For good service, 上海天马
For shortest journey, 上海汤臣
For beautiful course, 上海名人

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

shengge
24-03-2009, 09:45 AM
so how r u? me in ... where else.. :) not so lucky like ronaldo lah... congregating here with sexatronic!

u really become the 1st foreigner that i know to drive a taxi in shanghai?

I think the question is who kena stuck and where?
The only person that is not...........Ronaldo, agree?

Last time I drove big truck one, the one they call 土坊车......LOL.

Generally, Taxi drivers in Shanghai are OK. Just stick to those big companies taxi, you should be fine. 老板,你要包车吗?At the airport, 苏州、无锡有伐?

Hope to see you in future.

Sexatronic
24-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi,

I will be in SH this weekend. Any bro could recommend KTV with "lap-dancing"? I been to one in Gu Bei Rd but forgot the exact location liao...:(

try “大富豪” at 光大酒店, 曹宝路/钦州路.

Pls note that I only been there once wif fellow bros here, interior not very solid tho' mommy told me they renovated recently. Tips is 400/gal, 300/mommy, 200/princess, 100/waiter.

Then there was another which bro xujiahui brot us, but we didnt stayed cos no gals... :p

Ronaldo
24-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Bro VB,

So where are you now?

Wah! Although I fat u also dont laugh at me mahz.. hehehe... Anyway I am rather familiar around lahz.. so not much problem...

VB, I am like 10mins from Huihua Hotel.. so you say lehz? hehehe..

Aiyah.. when you chiong too much, also will sianz right? My new coy just asked me to go for medical check up for work permit.. my balls stringed alittle.. hehehe...

CGCC
25-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi,
Are you going to entertain your client with golf or caddies?
There are many golf courses in Shanghai.

¸ß¶û·ò¹ú¼ÊÉÌÎñÍø,golf8848,¸ß¶û·òÍøÕ¾,¸ß¶û·ò,¸ß¶û·ò Çò³¡Õ¹Ê¾,¸ß¶û·ò»áÔ±¿¨,¸ß¶û·ò»á¼®,¸ß¶û·òÀñÆ·,¸ß¶û·ò Çò¾ß,¸ß¶û·òÇò¸Ë,¸ß¶û·òÓÃÆ·,¸ß¶û·ò°®ºÃÕßÏû·ÑÖ¸ÄÏ,¸ß ¶û·òÇò¾ßÔÚÏßÏúÊÛ,±±¾©¸ß¶û·òÇò¾ß,±±¾©¸ß¶û·òÓÃÆ·, (http://newgolf.mycomb.cn/web/newgolf/c13826/c13899/c13904/c13915/c15060/default.asp)

For better quality golf course, 上海佘山
For nicely dressed caddy, 上海美兰湖
For good service, 上海天马
For shortest journey, 上海汤臣
For beautiful course, 上海名人

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

Thanks bro.

shengge
25-03-2009, 06:54 AM
my balls stringed alittle.. hehehe...

I thought when the balls stringed a little, something get stiffer...........LOL

holein1
25-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi,

There are too many to name man..for e.g.
1) 大富豪 as provided by one of our bros here
2) 金木偶
3)芙蓉芳
4)新鼎会
5)金尊 the one sh69 went to the other time haha
6)丽至经典
7)豪门
8)天上的人间
etc.....

all about the same one ...SOP ..
go in > choose girls > start music > eat fruits > sing song > rabba > then host comes in and 一二三四五,做爱很辛苦。。六七八九十,一定要坚持。。坚持坚持再坚持,坚持十小时!从前有座山。。。bl ah blah blah.. good luck and enjoy, maybe the force will be with you..

Niceman
25-03-2009, 08:01 PM
There are too many to name man..for e.g.
1) 大富豪 as provided by one of our bros here
2) 金木偶
3)芙蓉芳
4)新鼎会
5)金尊 the one sh69 went to the other time haha
6)丽至经典
7)豪门
8)天上的人间
etc.....

all about the same one ...SOP ..
go in > choose girls > start music > eat fruits > sing song > rabba > then host comes in and 一二三四五,做爱很辛苦。。六七八九十,一定要坚持。。坚持坚持再坚持,坚持十小时!从前有座山。。。bl ah blah blah.. good luck and enjoy, maybe the force will be with you..

Haiz... envy you lah bro. Low budget, so never follow you go chiong last time.
These days after working damn shag...no time to go :(

Jonathan
26-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Hi people.

Where are the good clubbing places in Shanghai which is good to pick up gals?

It appears that everyone here is talking about Sauna / Massage places only

Van Basten
26-03-2009, 02:52 AM
VB, I am like 10mins from Huihua Hotel.. so you say lehz? hehehe..

Aiyah.. when you chiong too much, also will sianz right? My new coy just asked me to go for medical check up for work permit.. my balls stringed alittle.. hehehe...

huh? 10 min from huihua hotel?? that's like living next door to gl in sg... now u can lead the cp gang in the forays in cp liao hahaha.... yr new job is ktv or sauna manager isit? :D wat kind of company located there rite at the heart of it?

well medical checkup for china work permit bro begone balls not only string, his balls drop... i remember he keep calling him bcos he scared his permit rejected bcos of 1 test!

Pink_Flyod
03-04-2009, 10:39 AM
What happen to this thread... it is so quiet recently. I don't have much to contribute for the past few months for Shanghai due to the fact that my visit there is touch and go (did not stay over night and hence didn't go out at night.) I have been spending too much time in Hefei for the new set up there.

Anyway... just want to raise the thread and hopefully other bro would put in a FR or something.