PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

OceanEleven
29-10-2008, 04:01 PM
So when are you going to bring me to see CBB?

You busy man leh, CBB also say cannot anyhow cal you as well leh. Some more I junior mah, you should bring me lah. :)

SGPshanghai69
29-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeahz.. but leaving for SG again towards the middle of Nov..

Yo Bro Ron'
Welcome back la....me too heading back to homeland comes late Nov, 21 Nov - 25 Nov.
Catch up b4 u leave again maybe?
Call me.

waka
29-10-2008, 06:49 PM
thot i told u liao. keke...

ktv drinks at 50% so the liquor is from 500-700 depending on wat u drink, chivas, vsop, etc.

girl tips at 400, short time 1500-2000 depending on girl request, overnight is 2000-3000......

Opps bro sorry might have miss that. Thanks again for giving me the info bro:) Going to fly off to SH tonight!!!! Hope to have a gd time when i reach there tml!!!

Thanks Bro prince n eleven!!! :)

Ronaldo
29-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Yo "King of HC" Bro Oceaneleven,
The HC address you given here isn't it the same address as the infamous Magnolia KTV (the fave ktv that SNR SNR BIG Bro Putongren loves!!!) is.......???
After patronising the Hc, can proceed to KTv downstairs lor.......:D
A good locality indeed! Well done on the scouting info O' Great King of HC....

Oh.. wat is the damage for the HC? Wah.. sounds happening.. hehehee..

But I dont think I will chiong these 2 weeks in SHA.. Cos I am going to the coveted CP after that!! yeah!! Make your RMB work... no longer $1=RMB5 liao lor.. pay cut pay cut.. sighz...

Ronaldo
29-10-2008, 06:53 PM
You busy man leh, CBB also say cannot anyhow cal you as well leh. Some more I junior mah, you should bring me lah. :)

Both Seniors... can you all bring me instead? hahahaha.. but next month end lahz.. hehehe.. we plan..

prelude
30-10-2008, 03:12 AM
HI All,

I am going to Shanghai next week. Trip would be from 5th Nov till 12th Nov. will be staying at Jin Mao Tower.......any happening around there?

Bro SGPshanghai69, notice that you are the SH Guru, can contact you for some recommendation and maybe let go out together? :)

As i am alone, dont think it will be worth going to KTV. However, if there are some bros whom are also going or are station there, dont mind going to cheong together, we can organise something :)

If you are interested to Cheong together in Shanghai during the above mention period, PM me your contact......either China or Singapore also can :)
Hope to meet up with some bro there for some fun :)

Cheers

Niceman
30-10-2008, 03:23 AM
HI All,

I am going to Shanghai next week. Trip would be from 5th Nov till 12th Nov. will be staying at Jin Mao Tower.......any happening around there?

Jin Mao? Wah... rich man leh...... :)

Niceman
30-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Yo Bro Ron'
Welcome back la....me too heading back to homeland comes late Nov, 21 Nov - 25 Nov.
Catch up b4 u leave again maybe?
Call me.

My Dear Snr Bro SGP,

My grand arrival 8th evening, back to Sillyland tentatively on the 23th, might extend depending on upcoming event. :(

I going to sing this song after this trip. So fast, time and tide wait for no man, coming to a year liao since the 1st day I touched Shanghai. 又是另一秋,又是个孤独的一秋.
YouTube - ???????? mtv mtv ?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi--uEgyQDk&feature=related)

Cheers, take care

prelude
30-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Jin Mao? Wah... rich man leh...... :)

Bro, i confirm NOT rich lah. Its company trip ma......so i just booked base on my colleague recommendation :)

Hei, you going on 8th Nov is it? want to meet up??? :)

Niceman
30-10-2008, 03:41 AM
Bro, i confirm NOT rich lah. Its company trip ma......so i just booked base on my colleague recommendation :)

Bro,

I retired from HC and KTV liao, just an old and lonely man prefer to sit at starbuck watching sunset.

Pink_Flyod
30-10-2008, 04:41 AM

Bro Prelude,
If all the bro is busy and cannot cheong with you, do some research on this thread. It gives you all sort of information on Health Club, KTV, and Club scene. If I were you, I will change the hotel to Puxi which is far more happening than Pudong. You can stay in Ritz (probably the same price is Grand Hyatt) which is very close to a row of bar in Tong Ren Road. It is also not too far away from Muse 2 in Plaza 66 or Muse in Yi Yao Lu. It is also close to Fuxin Park which has Volar,Guandi, and Must at Park 97 which is newly renovated.

OceanEleven
30-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Bro,

I retired from HC and KTV liao, just an old and lonely man prefer to sit at starbuck watching sunset.

Yeah right....watching sunset....then when the sunset then you come out and hunt right....:)

SGPshanghai69
30-10-2008, 10:22 AM

Bro Niceman,
How would one like YOU be retiring from KTV & HC scene when you have not even started to go any leh?? Puzzled over this sentence of yours......

Sitting at Starbuck watching sunset.....you must be rich man too, as commoner like me cannot afford Starbuck coffee which easily cost a hefty RMB 30+ or more....
I merely can only settle for a can of diet coke or 7-Up in my hands, sit by the roadside..... :(

SGPshanghai69
30-10-2008, 10:29 AM
HI All,

Bro SGPshanghai69, notice that you are the SH Guru, can contact you for some recommendation and maybe let go out together? :)

As i am alone, dont think it will be worth going to KTV. However, if there are some bros whom are also going or are station there, dont mind going to cheong together, we can organise something :)

Cheers

Hi Bro Prelude,
Where you'll be staying, The Grand Hyatt Hotel @ Jin Mao is a CBD Financial Area, same as our Singland Shenton Way / Raffles Place area with nothing much to offer.

Head down to Puxi area across the Huangpu river and you'll be able to find more actions in terms of fun places to party at, good & interesting F&B outlets.

Thank you for your kind words & flattery upon me but I'm no Guru here. Just a poor soul being stucked here too long with no future back in homeland.....

Feel free to email at me [email protected] & perhaps we can meet up when you're here.
Cheers.

nil69a
30-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi all bros. I've been reading whole thread and I was very interesting read. Only problem is that I can hardly find any pics or videos here in the forum or thread on KTVs WL posted. I mean pics of all WLs (FLs, Hostesses and Waitresses) in KTVs in Shanghai specifically. So I've started a thread in the hope that it may achieve the goals and also acts as compliment to this thread. I hope you all don't mind a little advert here from me about this. :p

My thread is: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/99547-any-photos-shanghai-ktv-girls-hostess-waitress-post.html#post3175654

Sorry about the link as I don't really know how to crate a nicer link like some of the bros here. :o

Niceman
30-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I merely can only settle for a can of diet coke or 7-Up in my hands, sit by the roadside..... :(

Nabei... U sibei 夸张 :(

Niceman
30-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah right....watching sunset....then when the sunset then you come out and hunt right....:)

Hunt? Wah... U see me so up huh???

GodsendSYT
30-10-2008, 11:29 PM
999 Club
Gal No. 826

As say, this is a fish tank concept. Went to take a 1st look. 11 gals. Not one looks ok to me. Ask manager how many gals working today, was told 40+. So decide to wait.

15mins later, was lead to take a 2nd look. This time there is about 20 of them. Only one gals looks ok to me. This time round, the quaitly of gals here seem to have drop a little compare to last year when i went to yuping b4 they move.

After choosing the 826, she was very cheerful and fun to chat with. Very sweet smile as well.

Was lead into a room, jokely told her i want to have 5 round. She say no.. MUST have 8 round. ha ha. Attitube is very good. Help me to undress then bath me. She bath me very cleanly, service is very good. Later water bath, she use her boobs to rub my whole body. Not bad also. This 826 service attitube is really good.

Then went back to bed. Help to clean me. After that sit on my lap, I message her boobs n finger her down south. Hmm a bit moist liao. Too bad she dun allow digging. If not should be more fun. Later ask me to lie on the bed, she service my back. But me say want to F*** 1st. She giggles and say, ya must faster do if not no time for 5 shot.. Ha ha me told her. Sorry max is 4 shot only cause only got 4 CD. Ha ha.

She turn on the TV. To my surpise, it was Jap AV show. Ha ha. To built up the mood. Lie her on the bed, took my CD. Knn I only bring 1 CD. I forgot to repurish when i use it last time. Told her too bad.. can only do 1 time. cause only 1 Cd. She say cannot must do 5 times, use her CD. If not will not let me go. Hee hee. GFE feeling is good.

Do her in missory. Haiz.. The only downside i found on her. Moaning a bit fake. But over all still ok. Finish her off in 15mins.

Lie on the bed to rest. She helps to clean up my didi. Very gentlely cleans up my didi just like a little baby. After that ask to lie beside me and chat with me. She really knows how to open up the chat. And also pulls my hand to message her boobs. Ha ha After a while ask me to wash up. She's also very细心. ask me whether want to apply foam. And cleans up my whole body again.

Went back to bed, ask me to lie face down. Wants to service my back. But told her me a bit tire. Later, rest a while 1st. REally like chatting with her.

She ask me to turn over, Let her service my back. Wow, her cath bath is good. Later AJ for me. Her tongue is soft yet powerful. Was thinking her BBBJ should be good. After finish the back, ask me to bath the back 1st.

When back on bed, reliese that only left 20mins. She ask for 2nd shot. Told her me old man liao, no strength for that. Told her to CIM(was thinking of that when she AJ ha ha). She say ok but say her BBBJ no good, no confident can do it. Me say ok.

Wow. her BBBJ really is not bad. Just as I expect. But she tires very fast after only i think about 5mins, then she switch to HJ n BBBJ then still can't come, suck my nipple. All this while me was fingering her, try to dig her but she say dun like. So just give up. After 20mins, still no come told her to forget it. Me too tire. She keeps saying sorry that she did not do a good job. Ha ha. Must say her service is good.

Overall 8.

GodsendSYT
30-10-2008, 11:46 PM
It's been almost a year since i last cheong in SH.

Went to 999 Club ( think was call yuping HC before they move)

Gal
No. - 826
沈飞。 湖南。

She looks like the SYT type. Very pettie in size.
Height - 158cm
Weight - 85斤

Looks - 7 (From far 7. Near 6.5) Looks Syt but also a bit foxy.
Boobs - 8 (A Cup)(Nice small brown tips)
Figure - 8 (Very Slim. No baby fats. Smooth skin)
BBBJ - 8 (slow powerful tongue)
AJ - (Soft but strong tongue)
Kissing/Fenching - 6 (too bad can only kiss on the lips)
GFE - 9 (very chatty. help to built up the feeling)
Attitube - 9 (good service and attitube)
FJ - 7 ( only downside on her. Moaning a bit fake)

Damage - 780RMB(before 8pm 680RMB)

prelude
31-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Hi Bro Prelude,
Where you'll be staying, The Grand Hyatt Hotel @ Jin Mao is a CBD Financial Area, same as our Singland Shenton Way / Raffles Place area with nothing much to offer.

Head down to Puxi area across the Huangpu river and you'll be able to find more actions in terms of fun places to party at, good & interesting F&B outlets.

Thank you for your kind words & flattery upon me but I'm no Guru here. Just a poor soul being stucked here too long with no future back in homeland.....

Feel free to email at me [email protected] & perhaps we can meet up when you're here.
Cheers.

Bro Prelude,
If all the bro is busy and cannot cheong with you, do some research on this thread. It gives you all sort of information on Health Club, KTV, and Club scene. If I were you, I will change the hotel to Puxi which is far more happening than Pudong. You can stay in Ritz (probably the same price is Grand Hyatt) which is very close to a row of bar in Tong Ren Road. It is also not too far away from Muse 2 in Plaza 66 or Muse in Yi Yao Lu. It is also close to Fuxin Park which has Volar,Guandi, and Must at Park 97 which is newly renovated.

Thanks to both bros SGPshanghai69 & Pink_Flyod, i have cancelled my booking at Grand Hyatt and change to Hyatt on the Bund, which is at Puxi area.

Bro SGPshanghai69, u r humble lah.......if you are not guru, i guess most would be greenhorn in SH :) Yup, will contact you when i am there next week :)

Ronaldo
31-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Thanks to both bros SGPshanghai69 & Pink_Flyod, i have cancelled my booking at Grand Hyatt and change to Hyatt on the Bund, which is at Puxi area.

Alamak! Hyatt at the Bund? Well in my opinion also quite quiet...The club at the top floor not bad for a relaxing drink.. been there a few times..

There is also this private club opposite..someone told me very expensive.. but I am not sure..

Its a nice hotel lahz.. Hmm.. been a long time since I go there to cut my hair with Bro Limpeh and Shingo.. hehe..

Niceman
31-10-2008, 01:07 AM
been a long time since I go there to cut my hair with Bro Limpeh and Shingo.. hehe..

Wah.. at least his is 5 stars hotel leh... must be VVIP, i can only stay at budget hotel :(

What kind of "hair"? Which part? :D

Ronaldo
31-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Wah.. at least his is 5 stars hotel leh... must be VVIP, i can only stay at budget hotel :(

What kind of "hair"? Which part? :D

Err... dont mind me saying.. but u like that suan him not very nice lahz.. unless u know him personally and you know he can joke... hehehe..

hair? aiyoh.. the part with the most lahz.. duh...if the other hair.. it will be BBS liaoz..

Niceman
31-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Err... dont mind me saying.. but u like that suan him not very nice lahz.. unless u know him personally and you know he can joke... hehehe..

hair? aiyoh.. the part with the most lahz.. duh...if the other hair.. it will be BBS liaoz..

Snr Bro,

Ya hor.... forgot... pardon me... paiseh paiseh....btw, I really staying at budget hotel :(

Ronaldo
31-10-2008, 01:30 AM
Snr Bro,

Ya hor.... forgot... pardon me... paiseh paiseh....btw, I really staying at budget hotel :(

Err.. Budget hotel also got some standard in China.. hehe.. if you look hard enough.. for RMB160 you can stay in a nice one with internet access...

Niceman
31-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Err.. Budget hotel also got some standard in China.. hehe.. if you look hard enough.. for RMB160 you can stay in a nice one with internet access...

Yupe, thanks to the recommendation from my snr bro SGP. Now, this time called up and they gave me a package from 255rmb to 150rmb, next time will be cheaper if longer. :) But their internet connection...........ridiculous

OceanEleven
31-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Hunt? Wah... U see me so up huh???

Oops....sorry....you never hunt. The girls hunt for you. :)

Niceman
31-10-2008, 09:14 AM
Oops....sorry....you never hunt. The girls hunt for you. :)

Haunt, u mean? :(

Sexatronic
31-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Snr Bro,

Some folks just hv the "right" budget mah.. haha!

I'm like u, stay in JJ Inn or Rujia standards.. rmb200 a nite, clean, cheap n got internet..

SGPshanghai69
31-10-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm like u, stay in JJ Inn or Rujia standards.. rmb200 a nite, clean, cheap n got internet..

Bro Sexatronic,
You sure anot? You stay budget hotel meh? You need to meh bro?

The last time you told me that you will staying at your 'home-cooked food' home whenever you're in nanjing for biz trips......and in Shanghai you've your very own 'love nest', nestling a 'love bird' ever waiting to serve upon at home.........all said by you hor.......:D

So next Fri you going or not?................mustn't tell anyone hor....;)

Sexatronic
31-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Ya, going... btw next Fri is 立冬 leh.. wat a gathering!!

It's true, i always put up in JJ Inn..

SGPshanghai69
31-10-2008, 11:42 AM
It's true, i always put up in JJ Inn..

Yo Bro Sexatronic,
I'm sure you DO stay at Jingjiang Star Budget Hotel as you mentioned.....unless otherwise....:D
With the present utterly bad economy crunch, I'm sure staying in a budget hotel would be the most wise decision.

Just heard from a very senior financial guru (Retired APAC VP of a off-shored Bank) that the present financial crisis is still NOT the worst yet for now! The major crunch will come b4 & after CNY in late Jan / Feb 2009 onwards.
An expected 9,000+ factories will closed down in Southern part of China, with an estimated total of 3 million+ workers being jobless.

Looks like we all have to embrace ourselves to face with more major difficulties in the coming year 2009 bros!
Bro Sexatronic, most of all, with such major financial crunch in the global & PRC market up & coming, our trade is definitely to be badly affected! sigh.....
:(
All so scary man bro!

Cross our fingers & pray for the best to come along bro....sigh....

SGPshanghai69
31-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Alamak! Hyatt at the Bund? Well in my opinion also quite quiet...The club at the top floor not bad for a relaxing drink.. been there a few times..
Its a nice hotel lahz.. Hmm.. been a long time since I go there to cut my hair with Bro Limpeh and Shingo.. hehe..

Bro Ronaldo,
Wah seh.....!!! Bro Limpeh369, Shingo & you all rich expats leh.....having drinks @ Hyatt by the Bund......
How I wish I go to such places too....sigh....next time can bring me along, buy me a drink there to show me the high-end lfe style of yours?
Kum sia many many in advance........;)

Niceman
31-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Just heard from a very senior financial guru (Retired APAC VP of a off-shored Bank) that the present financial crisis is still NOT the worst yet for now! The major crunch will come b4 & after CNY in late Jan / Feb 2009 onwards.
An expected 9,000+ factories will closed down in Southern part of China, with an estimated total of 3 million+ workers being jobless...

I also ever mentioned that too, b4 and after CNY, the real hit will surface in Greater China. I think he heard what I said, and repeat it to the rest... :D

Bro, 1st 1/2 of 2008 already got 70,000 coy closed shop, and HK mfger 10% gone burst liao, with 20M out of job. Sigh.... I also scare. :(

prelude
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM

Thanks Ronaldo, its ok lah.....i know Niceman is just joking. :) Yes, i can take jokes :) hehehehehhe

Snr Bro,

Bro niceman, aiyo, if i am there for my personal trip, i would definitely be staying at budget.....confirm......

However, this is a company trip ma.......so $$$$ not my problem hahahahhahah

SGPshanghai69
01-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Ya, going... btw next Fri is 立冬 leh.. .

So it's officially entering into Winter season eh bro.......another year coming to an end again.......how time flies............:(

Just not sure what it'll be greeting us all ahead for next year......looks dim...

prelude
02-11-2008, 04:23 AM
To all Bros in Shanghai,

i have been looking at this thread and notice that quite a few bros are located in SH. well, as mention, i will be going there from 5th till many 15th Nov all ALONE ...... poor me. hehehehehe

anyway, whether to cheong or NOT, i dont mind lah.........even come out for coffee or dinner is better than doing it all alone right?

so i gathered from the discussion that SGPshanghai69, Niceman, OceanEleven, shengge & Ronaldo are all in SH and probably know one another........thus, mind meeting up for coffee or dinner :) ....... my treat if you guys dont mind hhehehehehe me newbie in SH ma :)

SGPshanghai69
02-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi fellow bros,
I am posting here on behalf of a few fellow bros to ask if there're any fellow online bros who is working in a Executive Search firm here.

There are a few fellow bros here who are for job hunting at present for opportunities here in Shanghai or else where in China. Mainly seeking for jobs that are available in HR training, financial planning, sales industry.

Appreciate if any bros can help. Thanks in advance.

Cheers......;)

Niceman
02-11-2008, 09:33 AM
My Snr Bro SGP,

Good Morning :)

Niceman
02-11-2008, 10:02 AM
all ALONE ...... poor me.

Winter is coming. Next time, I will be all alone also, soon, squatting by the roadside, holding a can of 7-up eating 烧烤,unlike the rest, having their louis13 at the top of Hyatt on the bund. :( 古月照今尘,人事已非旧。寒风落叶时,又是另一秋. 今年的冬天会很冷。

YouTube - ????????????? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvgQgrzFyT0&feature=related)

LonelyInChina
02-11-2008, 11:42 AM
To all Bros in Shanghai,

i have been looking at this thread and notice that quite a few bros are located in SH. well, as mention, i will be going there from 5th till many 15th Nov all ALONE ...... poor me. hehehehehe

anyway, whether to cheong or NOT, i dont mind lah.........even come out for coffee or dinner is better than doing it all alone right?

so i gathered from the discussion that SGPshanghai69, Niceman, OceanEleven, shengge & Ronaldo are all in SH and probably know one another........thus, mind meeting up for coffee or dinner :) ....... my treat if you guys dont mind hhehehehehe me newbie in SH ma :)

You forget to mention the legendary KTV King bro Sexatronic !

Niceman
02-11-2008, 11:52 AM

Haiz.....sigh* all my bros are HC and KTV kings, I just a poor man sitting by the roadside stall eating 烧烤 on the lonely shanghai streets every night and sleeping alone under a cold blanket :(

4urisonly
02-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi fellow bros,
I am posting here on behalf of a few fellow bros to ask if there're any fellow online bros who is working in a Executive Search firm here.

There are a few fellow bros here who are for job hunting at present for opportunities here in Shanghai or else where in China. Mainly seeking for jobs that are available in HR training, financial planning, sales industry.

Appreciate if any bros can help. Thanks in advance.

Cheers......;)

Hi Bro,

I am in HR (not in the exec search business) but no some ppl in this field as I use them a lot. So let ur bro's pm me and I can give them names and numbers!

Cheers

SGPshanghai69
02-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi Bro,

I am in HR (not in the exec search business) but no some ppl in this field as I use them a lot. So let ur bro's pm me and I can give them names and numbers!

Hi bro,
Greatly appreciate your prompt response here.
I have PM you my email address.
Hear from you soon.
Many thanks again on behalf of those bros in need of those mentioned HR firms info.

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
02-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Next time, I will be all alone also, soon, squatting by the roadside, holding a can of 7-up eating 烧烤, :(

Bro Niceman,
To sit all day doing nothing at all & become self pitiful is not getting you anywhere to what you want to achieve.....
Pull up & embrace yourself to seek again for better opportunities.....

Pink_Flyod
02-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Bro SGP.. Give me a sms on my SG mobile. I might have opening within our group of companies or our associate companies or friends companies. The industry that is export oriented might take a big hits due to the weak economic worldwide, but the Chinese government is doubling their infrastructure investment to shore up domestic demand to take the slack in the overcapacity.

There is a possible opening for sales in service industry and HR training.

I am in USA west coast time zone now.

Niceman
03-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Bro Niceman,
To sit all day doing nothing at all & become self pitiful is not getting you anywhere to what you want to achieve.....
Pull up & embrace yourself to seek again for better opportunities.....

Snr Bro SGP,
Thanks for the concern. I talk nia :) I know what to do...

dearfox
03-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Have been with SBF for FL contacts in Singapore for quite a while, but never realized that there was such a nice forum for Shanghai!

Last time stayed at the Le Meridian. I will definitely recommend that hotel for it's good location and service. The bar at the top floors has quite good views, but didn't find anything excisting last time when I were there.

Went to the famous 吉原3会所. All rooms with water bed and the girls are required to perform all the services (I think about 12 or 13 of them) as a standard package. Quite an eye opening for me. The girls and services were very good, but a bit too far away from downtown. Rate RMB800.

Will be going to SHA for a week late Nov. Plan to stay at the Hyatt on the Bond. Heard it's a nice hotel with great views. But a bit worried about the location. Can any brother recommend some nice places to have fun around there? Will post my report after the trip.

Van Basten
03-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Yupe, thanks to the recommendation from my snr bro SGP. Now, this time called up and they gave me a package from 255rmb to 150rmb, next time will be cheaper if longer. :) But their internet connection...........ridiculous

hey bro... is it the hotel u told me abt? how did u manage to get it at 150rmb way down from 255rmb?

is the lady boss or the receptionist another of yr home-cooked food or foods in shanghai so u got special special offer? :D

Ronaldo
03-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Bro Ronaldo,
Wah seh.....!!! Bro Limpeh369, Shingo & you all rich expats leh.....having drinks @ Hyatt by the Bund......
How I wish I go to such places too....sigh....next time can bring me along, buy me a drink there to show me the high-end lfe style of yours?
Kum sia many many in advance........;)

Actually I was really surprised and disappointed such a comment was coming from you... Talking about the high life, we are leaps and bounds BEHIND you.. You are the Been there Done that guru in Shanghai!

You brought me to the first place in Shanghai where I had good wine (not the Great Wall type).. And you seem to know everyone there and this is around Nanjing Road if my memory serves me right... I was still staying at Zhangjiang..

Sighz... Maybe you have reached some stage in your life where there is nothing more to compare.. Yes Bro Limpeh and I used to frequent places like Guandii, Muse and Babyface..So if we were to chiong Hengshan Lu, it will be more of a "normal thing" or should we just buy a beer from the provision shop and chill?

There is no end to comparing. We all have our financial problems given the current crisis. But we still have to move on right? No point staying put and complain...

Haiz.. maybe today bad mood.. Dunno why I will feel pissed off.. Hope you dont make such comments again lahz.. "The how I wish I go such places too" really damn jialat... Just flag a cab and tell them Hyatt On the Bund lor. Hahahahaha... Not hard right?

Ronaldo
03-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Winter is coming. Next time, I will be all alone also, soon, squatting by the roadside, holding a can of 7-up eating 烧烤,unlike the rest, having their louis13 at the top of Hyatt on the bund. :( 古月照今尘,人事已非旧。寒风落叶时,又是另一秋. 今年的冬天会很冷。

You also one kind... haiz...Self pity is not an option! I see your postings in this thread are mostly about saying how good others are...

Are you really that poor thing or just sniggering at the rest of us? I know of friends in SBF who have to work in China for a measly RMB5K nett and stayed in the factory. He tried to stay on as long as he can until finally he has to go home.

If you have nothing in Shanghai, I think you can choose to go home to SG... Some people will rather go home than be here but have no choice due to financial commitments...

Ok lahz.. Just voicing out nia...hehehe...

Ronaldo
03-11-2008, 02:30 AM
is the lady boss or the receptionist another of yr home-cooked food or foods in shanghai so u got special special offer? :D

Ehz.. Still working in SG ah? Any chance of coming to Shanghai/China?

Take care now!

Van Basten
03-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Yo Bro Sexatronic,

An expected 9,000+ factories will closed down in Southern part of China, with an estimated total of 3 million+ workers being jobless.

Cross our fingers & pray for the best to come along bro....sigh....

Hi SGP, yes i think this is true. a fren of mine already affected in south china. his plant going to close down next week. probably going back to sg next week liao...

Bro Begone - Sept 06 to November 08 in China

legendary exploits in north china, able to operate in most provinces in china except inner mongolia, tibet and xinjiang

hahaha sorry if this sounds like obituary... but he said he cant log on as from his location sbf is blocked, so he asked me to say gdbye...

prelude
03-11-2008, 02:48 AM

Ops....sorry......bro Sexatronic ....... pls join us too :)

cheers

Niceman
03-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Ok lahz.. Just voicing out nia...hehehe...

No lah, just TCSS nia, no worry. Kum sia for the concern. :)

Niceman
03-11-2008, 10:05 AM
hey bro... is it the hotel u told me abt? how did u manage to get it at 150rmb way down from 255rmb?

Yupe, the same one I told you. I called up and asked.

Niceman
03-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi SGP, yes i think this is true. a fren of mine already affected in south china. his plant going to close down next week. probably going back to sg next week liao....

Sigh** , again bad news. Yo, call me, we kopi again?

LonelyInChina
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Ops....sorry......bro Sexatronic ....... pls join us too :)

cheers

HAH!!! you forget about me, the KTV Prince!!!

hehe just kidding!

Niceman
03-11-2008, 12:36 PM

Wah liao... u not shy huh? Then I must be a retired Chief Of Army lor :D

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Actually I was really surprised and disappointed such a comment was coming from you...
You brought me to the first place in Shanghai where I had good wine (not the Great Wall type).. And you seem to know everyone there and this is around Nanjing Road if my memory serves me right... I was still staying at Zhangjiang..

Yes Bro Limpeh and I used to frequent places like Guandii, Muse and Babyface..So if we were to chiong Hengshan Lu, it will be more of a "normal thing" or should we just buy a beer from the provision shop and chill?

There is no end to comparing. We all have our financial problems given the current crisis. But we still have to move on right? No point staying put and complain...

Haiz.. maybe today bad mood.. Dunno why I will feel pissed off.. Hope you dont make such comments again lahz..
Not hard right?

Yo Bro Ronaldo,
Dun be so sensitive lah! U & I 'teased' one another alot here many atimes leh so not 1st time lah, yet u pissed off this time? "Sony (sorry)" lah.....
sigh, all of us are facing all financial crisis constituted problems lah.....:(
Just have to embrace ourself to face the harsh reality that'll be coming along....

I really don't recalled going to a wine bar with you bros on Nanjing rd, but I recalled rather it's a small wine bar at An Fu Rd, Enotecca Wine that is. An angmoh place but cheap affordable wines at RMB 90 a bottle and shared among us...is that the one?

Take it easy with all at work bro.....cheerios.

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 02:09 PM

Hi all,
Lately have been receiving calls even in broad daylight from papasan, mamasan & sms msgs promoting KTV packages on drinks + rooms, nice, pretty new gals joining their new club.....

Seems like KTV clubs too are getting affected by the present crisis situations....:(

sigh......all trades affected....

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi Snr Big Bro Putongren,
It's been a long long longggggggggggg............while since you apppeared online here to all fellow bros.....

Where are you now BIG BRO???????????????? In S'pore busy at work or simply all 'caught up' with your fave NorthEast sweet hearts? It's getting chilly cold in Northeast now....hmmm...all cuddled up in warmth there now perhaps?

Hear from you soon O' Senior Big Bro..............;)

OceanEleven
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
To all Bros in Shanghai,

On, on....we go 金茂 for buffet can or not har? :)

tw2007
03-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Thoughts of an Autumn day:

1. Brought 3 bros from SIN to 999 & afterwards while we rest in the room for makan, we laugh our heads off when we discovered that all 4 of us had requested the girls to dressed as "air stewardess" ! ! !
does that means that us SIN guys have a thing about stewardess? heeehee

2. Was @Raffles City(prima taste) just now trying to curb my lasaka urge when a taiwanese man & a shanghainese girl came & sat next to me. the bitch was complainting that her skirt dont match her high brown boots & the guy was speaking softly, trying to say sweet things, trying to be nice etc etc....hahahah -- i just smile as he totally remind me of the old days when i was courting the shanghainese bitch "c". Doing all the crazy things like holding her bag, listening to her naggings, being 110% patience -just so that i can get to stuff my didi into her mouth & pussy at night.... ah-- those were the days

now i just go 999 or fantasy or CBB's new joint & get my fix when i feel like it. No more worries about unwanted sms at nite & defintely most certainly no more carrying hangbags like a clown : )

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 05:01 PM
we go 金茂 for buffet can or not har? :)

Bro Oceaneleven,
U sibeh 'buaya' leh.....we are all easy-going bros here but now you made such statement here....sigh.........we all became so..................sigh....

Dun like dat lah bro! Just simple kopi session @ Coffee Bean or Starbucks can lah....
And you still have ciggies for me right?

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 05:10 PM

1. .....we laugh our heads off when we discovered that all 4 of us had requested the girls to dressed as "air stewardess" ! ! !
does that means that us SIN guys have a thing about stewardess? heeehee

2. ...........the bitch was complainting that her skirt dont match her high brown boots & the guy was speaking softly, trying to say sweet things, trying to be nice etc etc....hahahah -- i just smile as he totally remind me of the old days when i was courting the shanghainese bitch "c". Doing all the crazy things like holding her bag, listening to her naggings, being 110% patience -just so that i can get to stuff my didi into her mouth & pussy at night.... ah-- those were the days

No more worries about unwanted sms at nite & defintely most certainly no more carrying hangbags like a clown : )

Yo Bro TW2007,
With regards to the air stewardess dressed-up thingy, I believed most SGP bros here are pretty influenced since young by the SIA Girl advert, thus having such a fetish...... ;)

I shared the same but not so fond memories too on seeing foreign men in particular with local Shanghai gals, all smittened & submissive to the gal, just as you said to be able to bed her at night....sigh..... Seen that, been there, done that...not nice of an experience at all I must say & share with all.

Agreed with what you said on the fact that should the needs of one arises to be satisfy upon, go to a HC and be done with it. It's has been the most said & sought after principles here that many fellow bros have practice & do.....Pay, screw & forget....

No hassles, no harrassments from the gal, no follow-up, no NOTHING!

OceanEleven
03-11-2008, 05:11 PM

now i just go 999 or fantasy or CBB's new joint & get my fix when i feel like it. No more worries about unwanted sms at nite & defintely most certainly no more carrying hangbags like a clown : )

So when we go together har? :)

OceanEleven
03-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Bro Oceaneleven,
U sibeh 'buaya' leh.....we are all easy-going bros here but now you made such statement here....sigh.........we all became so..................sigh....

Dun like dat lah bro! Just simple kopi session @ Coffee Bean or Starbucks can lah....

No lah.....go there we can pay own bill mah, lunch/dinner free flow kopi plus can smoke as well.....your ciggies, I finished smoking it already....:D

Oldmac7
03-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi all,
Lately have been receiving calls even in broad daylight from papasan, mamasan & sms msgs promoting KTV packages on drinks + rooms, nice, pretty new gals joining their new club.....

Seems like KTV clubs too are getting affected by the present crisis situations....:(

Indeed,
天上人间@Wu Ning Lu is closed down.

SGPshanghai69
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM

OMG! The Paradise KTV aka Tian Shang Ren Jian KTV on Changshou Rd has been opened for many years.......
Can see clearly now that the entertainment scenes are showing signs of badly affected.........
Looks like fellow bros have one lesser place to have fun lah........:(

shengge
03-11-2008, 08:53 PM
To all Bros in Shanghai,
i will be going there from 5th till many 15th Nov all ALONE ...... poor me.

so i gathered from the discussion that SGPshanghai69, Niceman, OceanEleven, shengge & Ronaldo are all in SH and probably know one another........thus, mind meeting up for coffee or dinner ....... my treat if you guys dont mind hhehehehehe me newbie in SH ma

Bro prelude,
I see my name is being mentioned here.
Paiseh to tell you, I have not met some of the above bros ....
Thanks for the offer. You guys enjoy yourselves.

On, on....we go 金茂 for buffet can or not har?

You still don't know why CBB does not call me? Since knowing her, I visited her joint less than the number of fingers on your two hands. How to compare with you? You go 金茂 for buffet, I go 金沙江路 for 妯娌老鸭粉丝汤. Last time RMB8, now RMB9 per bowl.

Still waiting for you to recommend nice mm at CBB joint.

Cheers!

shengge
03-11-2008, 09:42 PM
You also one kind... haiz...Self pity is not an option! I see your postings in this thread are mostly about saying how good others are...

Are you really that poor thing or just sniggering at the rest of us? I know of friends in SBF who have to work in China for a measly RMB5K nett and stayed in the factory. He tried to stay on as long as he can until finally he has to go home.

Bro Ronaldo,
Well, I see you also very good leh. HC, KTV, Muse....etc. (I go WC, watch TV, pc M(o)use)........keke!

If someone says he got no money liao, got to go to ATM to withdraw money, my question is, he got money or not?

Cheers!

waka
03-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi bros,

Just came back from Shanghai yesterday. So here's the report on the places i gone to.

1) Riche, Muse97. This 2 place plays Hip-hop n R&B gers wise too little as might be thursday weekdays mayb all sleep @ home. Also went to the KTV beside Riche. Must say their ktv system is better den ours ba. Chiong all the way till 5am den go back hotel sleep.

2) Muse2, Baby Face. AS its a hollowness night got alot of ang mo @ M2, also there's a guest DJ @ M2 too "Deep Dish". Wah lau need to pay 200RMB just to enter. Den got a table in M2 but must spent 2000RMB. Best of all is they got a menu with the package sia. Drink there price 1 bottle chivas 18 years 1280RMB. Reach there around 12+ n left there around 3+ n off we went to Baby face. Must say babyface is big!! Gers there not my cup of tea so can't say much.

3)Huan Kong KTV!!!! n GT+. Wah lau wat more can i say abt this place!!! service wise i Bo wei gong!!! Ger wise I SUPER BO WEI GONG!!! PRICE FOR THE DRINK I SIBEI SUPER BO WEI GONG!!! Cos its cheap! 50% off from the menu!!! tip wise got 3 type, 400RMB(Blue colour),500RMB(Pink Colour),600RMB(Pink Colour). mummy tips 400 or 500rmb i forget liao also got 2 KJ cum waiteress must say they do know how to make our night FUN!!!

Den after KTV went to GT+ with the mummy n the gers. Had alot of fun there too also!!! Man i really miss there liao!!!

P.S To all bros who had help me by giving me the info i really must says thanks to u guy!!! Also me not gd @ writing FR so forgive me with the bad english:D

Regards,
Waka:D

Pink_Flyod
04-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Bro Waka,
where is huang kong 皇宫? and what is GT ?

I guess if you want young mei mei, you should go to Bon Bon in Huai Hai Lu.

Van Basten
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Sigh** , again bad news. Yo, call me, we kopi again?

hi bro... sure but maybe weekend or when i more senang bcos i quite bogged down recently with work.. that day when i met u tho it was a public holiday i was already falling asleep after midnite because i paying back my weekday sleep debts :p

times r quite bad all around, in china too... i just got news from my ex company, last week they "retired" the MD, probably because he's a big fat white elephant in terms of cost n contribution, so in these bad times the company decided to axe him...

Sexatronic
04-11-2008, 09:33 AM

Dats "cup calling the kettle black" leh... haha!

btw, it's "retired" KTV king.. I hvnt chiong for a long long time...

Sexatronic
04-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Bro Oceaneleven,

dont worry bro, I still hv 2 cartons for u... Luckily i dont smoke Light, else also gone..

Sexatronic
04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Indeed,

Closed for renovation...

SGPshanghai69
04-11-2008, 11:12 AM
dont worry bro, I still hv 2 cartons for u.....Yo Bro Sexatronic,
Thanks a million bro! You are very kind lah....
Lunch & kopi on me when we meet up ok?

Another lousy morning today, with empress throwing 'god knows why' tantrums again.....sigh....knn...sibeh sian man! :(

SGPshanghai69
04-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Bro prelude,
I see my name is being mentioned here.
Paiseh to tell you, I have not met some of the above bros ....

Cheers!

Bro Snr Hon., Shengge,
You might have not met any bros as mentioned here, yet still you're honured by all here.....being the utmost senior mighty bro whom have helped many......;)

It's been a long long while, how's work & home?
Hope this note finds you well bro.
Stay in touch there, take care.....
Cheers

Niceman
04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Another lousy morning today, with empress throwing 'god knows why' tantrums again.....sigh....knn...sibeh sian man! :(

Snr Bro SGP,

Only I can understand :(

shengge
04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Seems like KTV clubs too are getting affected by the present crisis situations...

So does the mm also having special promotion? The price is too expensive for me leh.

You might have not met any bros as mentioned here, yet still you're honured by all here.....being the utmost senior mighty bro whom have helped many......;)

It's been a long long while, how's work & home?

Paisehleh! I did not help much like you do lah.
You are the CEO here lah! Chief Entertaining Officer, know so many thing.

I am ok, 没事就是好事. Thanks for the wishes.

You take care!
Cheers!

besafe
04-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Will be in SH from 22 Oct - 1 Dec
Any good recommendations for Health Center near hotel I stay?
Hotel is Wan Hao on Min Tian Kwang Zhang
Thanks

Joshzzz
05-11-2008, 04:38 AM
Checked out part of WuZhong Lu but not the Village (as per ISG forum). Heading Eastwards just before GuiLin Lu junction... lots of BBS... like maybe total of 10-15 of them in a short stretch.

Personally... the stretch nearer GuiLin Lu looks better... the others abit more rundown. Gals wearing what looks like long dresses. Some say they only do HJ. Did not try so can't FR.

I believe I have the location for the "Village" locked down... so will check that out next.

ps. I ended my recce trip with a visit to the latest massage "spa" on the XieTu Lu stretch near DaMuQiao Lu - RMB 228 with happy ending HJ. Gal quality may vary... try and view the gals first. Have fun!

ps2. Any bros wanna recce BBS/Happy Ending massage places with me... do PM me. I'm not the Sauna type much... too cheapo. :D

OceanEleven
05-11-2008, 10:49 AM
You still don't know why CBB does not call me? Since knowing her, I visited her joint less than the number of fingers on your two hands. How to compare with you? You go 金茂 for buffet, I go 金沙江路 for 妯娌老鸭粉丝汤. Last time RMB8, now RMB9 per bowl.

Cheers!

You sure or not....I dont visit her so much lah, once in a blue blue moon leh, you and her goes back a long long time leh. :D

SGPshanghai69
05-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Thanks

Hi Bro besafe,
Where u will be staying at is The JW Marriot Hotel located on Nanjing Xi rd, junction of Huangpi Rd.

Go west directions to Nanjing Xi Rd, junction of Wu Lu Mu Qi Rd to Jin Yuan Wan HC.
Or u can try Shanghai Hotel HC on Wu Lu Mu Qi Rd, jnction of Hua Shan Rd. (2nd leve)
Hope the above HC info helps.
Cheers

OceanEleven
05-11-2008, 02:27 PM
汤姆会所 (Tomson Spa & Sauna)
打浦路1号 (No. 1 Da Pu Road)
金玉兰广场4搂 (Golden Magnolia 4F)
Tel: (021)53960770

Location: Located just off the North-South Highway in Xujahui area. Exit at the Xujiahui exit.
Parking: Free parking at the basement (parking coupon to be stamped in Tomson)

Shower area: Big, spacious with separate shower area, usual scrub back services, hot and cold pool. Now the juicy part is here, right in from of the pool (pools are elevated) there is a “fish tank” even higher that is blinded but there will be a pole strip dance show. Yes, hear me right, pole strip dancing, straight to their G string and topless, not one but 3 gals all at one go. Call you quenching your thirst or whetting your appetite. Soaking in the warm water with a “scenic” view to ease your hard days work away.

Resting Rooms: Individual resting rooms for from one pax to a group and not those lounge types. Each rooms has own LCD and fruits, tea, and drink free flow. Simple local fare such as noodles and dumplings available at no extra cost.

Rooms: 2 types of rooms. Normal and VIP. Normal rooms price at RMB700 and VIP at RMB950. The difference is the VIP comes with shower where the gal showers for you. Massage beds comes with a “hump” when operated, no need to move when being cowgirl. Usual stunts such as BBBJ, red sash, licking, dido all available at request. Tarma available as well.

Girls Quality: Numerous gals to choose from depending on timing. Starting from 6.5 up but of course one man’s meet may be another man’s poison.

Bros may look for the manager Chen Bing Bing and mention to her that you are recommended by Tom (阿汤) and she will offer a RMB100 discount. Normal RMB700 to RMB600 and VIP RMB950 to RMB850. :D

SGPshanghai69
05-11-2008, 02:57 PM
打浦路1号 (No. 1 Da Pu Road)

Bros may look for the manager Chen Bing Bing and mention to her that you are recommended by Tom (阿汤) and she will offer a RMB100 discount. Normal RMB700 to RMB600 and VIP RMB950 to RMB850. :D

To O' Great King of Hc, Bro Oceaneleven,
Once again, you the Great King of HC have spoken.....with another great recommendation & FR on this new HC....
Thus obtaining the a good bargain discount for all fellow bros here.....
Fantastic O' Great King!

Ronaldo
05-11-2008, 06:07 PM

Hehehe.. CBB again.. You and Shengge ah.. really.. hehehe..Maybe you both can tarma her...

shengge
05-11-2008, 09:20 PM
You sure or not....I dont visit her so much lah, once in a blue blue moon leh, you and her goes back a long long time leh.

Bro Ocean11,
OK! OK!
From your FR, look like I have to make a trip to CBB place.

Hehehe.. CBB again.. You and Shengge ah.. really.. hehehe..Maybe you both can tarma her...

CBB look a bit older than her actual age, nttl though!
I get to know her via bro nongho, unfortunately, I am not her type. To put it straight, kena rejected, so no chance. Who knows, she may be fond of you leh...... Opps! Paiseh, we better ask Senior Bro ocean11, can boh?

So Bro Ocean11, when you want to bring me there?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

GYFcuker
05-11-2008, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=OceanEleven;3206965]汤姆会所 (Tomson Spa & Sauna)
打浦路1号 (No. 1 Da Pu Road)

I have stay at this Tian Cheng Hotel next door a few times and I only visited its KTV ( next door to Pe-Feng-Tang restaurant which I liked ), saw many chio girls walking to the other side which only today I am enlightened of this
汤姆会所 Spa :p Next time will try...do you know if they allow booking to the hotel room ? what damage if do not use its facilities ? Can the girls parade for selection ?

dearfox
06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be going to SHA for a week late Nov. Plan to stay at the Hyatt on the Bond. Heard it's a nice hotel with great views. But a bit worried about the location. Can any brother recommend some nice places to have fun around there? Will post my report after the trip.

Anyone have good recommendation for places near the Hyatt on the Bond? Thanks in advance!

OceanEleven
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Bro Ocean11,
OK! OK!
From your FR, look like I have to make a trip to CBB place.

You sure or not.....talk long long already leh.....There also no far from your place what, go there show yourself and she will be damn happy to see you.

CBB look a bit older than her actual age, nttl though!
I get to know her via bro nongho, unfortunately, I am not her type. To put it straight, kena rejected, so no chance. Who knows, she may be fond of you leh...... Opps! Paiseh, we better ask Senior Bro ocean11, can boh?
So Bro Ocean11, when you want to bring me there?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Basket, dont drag me into the mud. She is looking for BF now but main criteria cannot be cheongster. So I guess many of us "fits" the bill huh?? :D

OceanEleven
06-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Next time will try...do you know if they allow booking to the hotel room ? what damage if do not use its facilities ? Can the girls parade for selection ?

They dont do room calls from what I know. Selection is by parade normally there is a handful of 6-8 at one go, depending on availability. Dont like what you see just tell CBB and wait again. Selection is done face to face, so what you see is what you get. Last time is through fish tank but CBB change the system already. Damage is RMB600 down from RMB700 by mentioning Tom (阿汤. Enjoy :D

Ronaldo
06-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Basket, dont drag me into the mud. She is looking for BF now but main criteria cannot be cheongster. So I guess many of us "fits" the bill huh?? :D

BF? And she tells you? Hmm.. maybe hinting you.. I meann she can be meeting guys at the workplace right? hehehe...Unless her BF means Best Fuck.. so then many of us can liaoz.. hahaha..

OceanEleven
06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
BF? And she tells you? Hmm.. maybe hinting you.. I meann she can be meeting guys at the workplace right? hehehe...Unless her BF means Best Fuck.. so then many of us can liaoz.. hahaha..

Hint me? Impossible, for I have nothing she fancy. Maybe you can go try your luck with her.:D

shengge
06-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Hint me? Impossible, for I have nothing she fancy. Maybe you can go try your luck with her.:D

Bro,
My friend said, CBB told him that the business not good these days, how?

When are you seeing her again?

Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
07-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Bro,
My friend said, CBB told him that the business not good these days, how?
Cheers!

Snr Bro Shenge,
You coming tonight?
Call me or sms me pls.
Cheers

Oldmac7
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Anyone have good recommendation for places near the Hyatt on the Bond? Thanks in advance!

On the Bund are pubs & bars which upper class local will go and mostly are for foreigners. You can fish local high class OL there.

Bund #3, #6, #12 are all the places that these restr. and pubs are located. Go and have a look.

Oldmac7
07-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Will be in SH from 22 Oct - 1 Dec
Thanks

The following are some choices close to your hotel:

1) On Nan Jing Lu and Cheng Du Lu junction, 南证商业大厦, Block B; (walking distance from your hotel less than 5 minutes)

2) On Huai Hai Lu, 金钟广场---> 都市风情. (walking distance from your hotel less than 15 minutes)

3) On Fu Xing Lu 197, Shun Chang Lu, 阿拉宫. Close to Xin Tian Di. A taxi fee of less than 15 from your hotel.

4) On Song Shan Lu, Huai Hai Lu, 上海皇宫. Close to No.2 stated above.

Have fun.

OceanEleven
07-11-2008, 02:10 PM
The following are some choices close to your hotel:

2) On Huai Hai Lu, 金钟广场---> 都市风情. (walking distance from your hotel less than 15 minutes)

Have fun.

Any FR on this?:D

Sexatronic
07-11-2008, 05:48 PM
金钟广场 hmm... this is the same bldg as 金碧辉煌... hehe..

I think bros ronaldo n limpeh shld know..

Ronaldo
07-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Any FR on this?:D

This is exactly the place where you get a HJ for like RMB700 BJ for like RMB900.. Ah!! with discount card somemore.. Only been there twice.. but i know of people who used to go there on a regular basis...

Then I know why so expensive.. because they advertised in the magazine on Shanghai Airlines... hehehe...need to cover cost mahz..

trusteel
07-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I am going to shanghai and stay at longemont hotel, where is the nearby massage and pubs that is having a lot of girls

trellis001
08-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Bro SGP and Putonren,

How are you guys? Long time no see. Hope you guys are in your best of health.

I am back to this part of the world again and will be making regulart trips to CHina again.

Hope to catch up with you guys again somewhere...

Cheers

Stephen

delta69
09-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey bros, is Shanghai Bingguan still one of the best HCs to check out? What abt KTVs? I only know Shanghai Huanggong... long time since I have been to Shanghai...

MG69
09-11-2008, 04:25 PM
bro,

just curious, i am in shanghai and i can never get into sammyboy anymore.
now that i am out of shanghai then i am able to access?

anybros any idea why in shanghai, is it blocked or something??

XuJiaHui
10-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey bros, is Shanghai Bingguan still one of the best HCs to check out? What abt KTVs? I only know Shanghai Huanggong... long time since I have been to Shanghai...

KTV is every place... but for me I think 7M and JIN KA is 2 KTV that have fun girl and worth going......

Joshzzz
10-11-2008, 05:32 AM
bro,

just curious, i am in shanghai and i can never get into sammyboy anymore.
now that i am out of shanghai then i am able to access?

anybros any idea why in shanghai, is it blocked or something??

It is indeed blocked by the GFWC. You need a proxy site or VPN to access it in Shanghai.

Oldmac7
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
This is exactly the place where you get a HJ for like RMB700 BJ for like RMB900.. Ah!! with discount card somemore.. Only been there twice.. but i know of people who used to go there on a regular basis...

Then I know why so expensive.. because they advertised in the magazine on Shanghai Airlines... hehehe...need to cover cost mahz..

You can have full service if you are nice enough.
Feeling is not the same as they are not regularly doing that.
Can't survive now if they don't do full service.

Oldmac7
10-11-2008, 10:54 AM
I am going to shanghai and stay at longemont hotel, where is the nearby massage and pubs that is having a lot of girls

The Longemont hotel was previously known as The Regent Shanghai.
The nearest massage place is just a few minutes walk from your hotel towards to the west. You make a walk across the Yan An Lu to the Motel 168, then walk down to Howard Plazza Hotel and you will see a 香辣蟹. Just next to it a a good place you can spend a whole afternoon there.

For Pubs, you need to go to the east, at Plazza 88 on Nan Jing Xi Lu you will find Muse 2. Tong Ren Lu is a place you might like to visit if you want to meet with business girls in the pubs. Further to the east at Xin Tian Di, you will find lots of pubs and bars, and also G+, a disco bar. Or not too far away from there in the Fu Xing Park, you got Guandi, Richy and Muse at PArk 97. The latter two are for Hip Pops. You can go to Baby Face if you like, on Jing Ling Lu, it is also close to Xin Tian Di.

Oldmac7
10-11-2008, 11:31 AM

There are too many choices now for both KTV and HC ......

Just to name a few:-
中田会所,
原宿会所,
吉田会所,
神泉,
上原....

新鼎,
帝豪,
紫京城,
水晶宫,
金碧辉煌,
华都,
金色阳光..

for stripping clothes:
金卡,
金目偶,
豪门
等等..

have fun ...

Pink_Flyod
10-11-2008, 01:35 PM
OldMac,
金木偶 had change address.. I was there last month but did not recall the place but I think it is not too far from it previous place in Yan An road. It offer the same service though...

zensk
10-11-2008, 03:18 PM
I also having problem to login to Sammyboyforum these days. For anyone that want to access all the web that blocked by locak policy here.

you can try YouHide.com - Anonymous Proxy Server (http://www.youhide.com) of you do not have any proxy to use.

It is a bit slow, but better than nothing. Enjoy..

SK

SGPshanghai69
10-11-2008, 09:22 PM
but for me I think 7M and JIN KA is 2 KTV that have fun girl and worth going......

Yo Bro Xujiahui,
You go cheong ktv meh? I thought nowadays you are seeking for a 'true love' so you have quitted KTv scenes liao?????...............

How's the weekend Nantong trip on last Friday? Pity you missed the gathering again.....sigh..... :(

SGPshanghai69
10-11-2008, 09:26 PM
You need a proxy site or VPN to access it in Shanghai.

Yo bro,
pls try www.turbohide.com or .::. Webfoogle Just for Fun .::. (http://www.webfoogle.com) for proxy server to log here to SBF online while you are in China here....
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
10-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey bros, is Shanghai Bingguan still one of the best HCs to check out? I only know Shanghai Huanggong... long time since I have been to Shanghai...

Hi there,
Shanghai Hotel ( aka Shanghai Binguan) on Wulumuqi rd junction of Hua Shan rd is NOT the best but rather it is centrally located, easy to find. Most of all, they offer pretty good selection of gals. Also, the Shanghai Hotel is safe from local Police raids as the Shanghai Hotel is owned by the PLA (aka People's Liberation Army of China) so the Police won't dare to interfere.....
We all play but also want to be safe eh...:D

But there again, One man's meat is another man's poison so exercise your discretions pls to the quality of gals & services there.
Cheers

Joshzzz
11-11-2008, 07:29 AM
The Longemont hotel was previously known as The Regent Shanghai.
The nearest massage place is just a few minutes walk from your hotel towards to the west. You make a walk across the Yan An Lu to the Motel 168, then walk down to Howard Plazza Hotel and you will see a 香辣蟹. Just next to it a a good place you can spend a whole afternoon there.

For Pubs, you need to go to the east, at Plazza 88 on Nan Jing Xi Lu you will find Muse 2. Tong Ren Lu is a place you might like to visit if you want to meet with business girls in the pubs. Further to the east at Xin Tian Di, you will find lots of pubs and bars, and also G+, a disco bar. Or not too far away from there in the Fu Xing Park, you got Guandi, Richy and Muse at PArk 97. The latter two are for Hip Pops. You can go to Baby Face if you like, on Jing Ling Lu, it is also close to Xin Tian Di.

Oldmac7,

You are a freaking wealth of information when it comes to Shanghai nightlife! I mean that in a good way of course! :D

I was wondering which are the best places to meet SYTs... both freebies and maybe FLs too?

I read someone post Bonbon for one (normal SYTs?) and Club HoneyHoney (said to be SYT FLs) for another.

Would you have any more to recommend? Thanks! :o

Oldmac7
11-11-2008, 08:44 AM
OldMac,
金木偶 had change address.. I was there last month but did not recall the place but I think it is not too far from it previous place in Yan An road. It offer the same service though...

I think it is still there but change partner. I still can see the name 金木偶 but just very small ...

Oldmac7
11-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Oldmac7,

You are a freaking wealth of information when it comes to Shanghai nightlife! I mean that in a good way of course! :D

I was wondering which are the best places to meet SYTs... both freebies and maybe FLs too?

I read someone post Bonbon for one (normal SYTs?) and Club HoneyHoney (said to be SYT FLs) for another.

Would you have any more to recommend? Thanks! :o

Joshzzz,

Bon Bon is a place for teenagers and Club Honey Honey is a place for 劈酒, to me, no class at all. Similar place are those MT chain. By the way, there is one MT just next to Bon Bon.

From the style of the places you mentioned, I would suggest you go to JJ2 instead. It is located at Yan An Lu, just outside Yan An Hotel. May be Richy is another good choice for you to see young teenagers around 20.

ChangCarl
11-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi there,
Also, the Shanghai Hotel is safe from local Police raids as the Shanghai Hotel is owned by the PLA (aka People's Liberation Army of China) so the Police won't dare to interfere.....

Actually it is not true that the police won't dare to interfere. The police does not want to interfere 井水不犯河水. If a case ever occur where the Head of Police has a quarrel with the Head of PLA and is actively looking for trouble, guess where the raids will hurt most?

I would think this is very remote though.

Joshzzz
12-11-2008, 03:12 AM
Joshzzz,

Bon Bon is a place for teenagers and Club Honey Honey is a place for 劈酒, to me, no class at all. Similar place are those MT chain. By the way, there is one MT just next to Bon Bon.

From the style of the places you mentioned, I would suggest you go to JJ2 instead. It is located at Yan An Lu, just outside Yan An Hotel. May be Richy is another good choice for you to see young teenagers around 20.

Oldmac7,

Thanks for the info!

Actually, I haven't been to either of those so wouldn't know what their style is at all. Just read some posts here so picked those 2 names up. I'm basically looking to try and hook up some potential SYT (below 25 yrs) FLs OR attempt to turn one or two to the Dark Side! So just wondering where to look around for them. If BonBon and Richy all teenagers... then I not gonna fit in... me in mid-30s liao. :o :D

Will give some a try, I guess, and report back on what I see. :p

SGPshanghai69
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm basically looking to try and hook up some potential SYT (below 25 yrs) FLs OR attempt to turn one or two to the Dark Side! So just wondering where to look around for them. If BonBon and Richy all teenagers... then I not gonna fit in... me in mid-30s liao. :o

Hi Joshzzz,
Since you mentioned Bonbon & Richie might not be your cup of tea, perhaps you can try babyFace located on Jin Ling Rd, junction of Long Men Rd. The name of the mall is Infiniti or in Chinese is 无限度广场. More mature crowd, with occasional OL or SYT at 25yos & above.
Also, weekdays it is mainly patronise by KTV gals whom are not working, or simply out for fun with their regular customers.

Hope the above info helps.
have fun bro!

delta69
12-11-2008, 10:16 AM
KTV is every place... but for me I think 7M and JIN KA is 2 KTV that have fun girl and worth going......

Hey Bro, do you have the mamasan's contact and an indication of the costs? Can PM me? Thanks!

delta69
12-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi there,
Shanghai Hotel ( aka Shanghai Binguan) on Wulumuqi rd junction of Hua Shan rd is NOT the best but rather it is centrally located, easy to find. Most of all, they offer pretty good selection of gals. Also, the Shanghai Hotel is safe from local Police raids as the Shanghai Hotel is owned by the PLA (aka People's Liberation Army of China) so the Police won't dare to interfere.....

But there again, One man's meat is another man's poison so exercise your discretions pls to the quality of gals & services there.
Cheers

Bro, do u have any specific HC to recommend? Bringing a friend around, so thought it would be great if got nice place to show him :)

SGPshanghai69
12-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Bro, do u have any specific HC to recommend?

Hi Delta69,
As mentioned herein, you can bring your friend to Shanghai Hotel HC which is pretty established & nicely decorated or to elsewhere as recommended by fellow bros.

Read the postings & recommendations in the past few pages of threads.
Cheers.

delta69
12-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Gold Card KTV is under the same mgmt team as Golden Pinochio (金木偶)& Golden Elite Club (金尊).
Golden Pinochio is closed & sold off to a new local mgmt. Still the same location but all different mgmt team. Locally managed that is.

Golden Elite Club is located on Yao Hong Rd, junction of Yi Li Rd. Papasan is the formerly Mr. Kai Di (Taiwanese) of Golden Pinochio Club. They have 'pole-dancing' stint there, with a gal engaged into one's room and to do the 'pole-dancing' and strip to bare naked. Yes! All naked including panty, with her pussy all naked too!!!! I vaguely remembered the cost of engaging the dancer to dance within one's room is about RMB 500 I think......

Hope the above info is of help to fellow bros who seeks for KTV wild fun here in Shanghai......

Hey Bro, any idea what's the damage like at these KTVs? Can PM me the contact for the papasan?

delta69
12-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Delta69,
As mentioned herein, you can bring your friend to Shanghai Hotel HC which is pretty established & nicely decorated or to elsewhere as recommended by fellow bros.

Read the postings & recommendations in the past few pages of threads.
Cheers.

Will do, thanks! :D

Joshzzz
12-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Joshzzz,
Since you mentioned Bonbon & Richie might not be your cup of tea, perhaps you can try babyFace located on Jin Ling Rd, junction of Long Men Rd. The name of the mall is Infiniti or in Chinese is 无限度广场. More mature crowd, with occasional OL or SYT at 25yos & above.
Also, weekdays it is mainly patronise by KTV gals whom are not working, or simply out for fun with their regular customers.

have fun bro!

Bo SGP,

Thanks! Every but of info is always appreciated!
Will try to check them all out in time.
One silly question... Will I be the odd one out if I try to recce Richy or Bonbon? As in the only old guy around? :p
Very paiseh leh if I the only 30++.

I'm the kind with limited time alone. So every bit of time is precious! Hence all the pre-trip research. Paiseh! :o

calico
12-11-2008, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=huanggua;3182783]Was in Shanghai recently. Contact an ad. Tel: 13916419433. I asked for a young filly. And when I opened the door I was treated to a spectacular view of a deep valley. Her name was Helen and she has a tidy pair of gravity-Idefying globes. Gave me her contact after the session.

Bro,

Could you elaborate more about Helen, please ?
I will be in Shanghai end of the month and keen to have a FL visiting my hotel since I will be with business partners.
Any measurements ? Age ? How is her service ( plus & minus points ) ? What is her rate ?
Sorry asking so many questions.

Many thanks in advance

SGPshanghai69
13-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Bo SGP,
One silly question... Will I be the odd one out if I try to recce Richy or Bonbon? As in the only old guy around? :p

I'm the kind with limited time alone. So every bit of time is precious! Hence all the pre-trip research. Paiseh! :o

Bro Joshzzz,
I doubt that you'll be the only odd one being in the age range of 30+ as most male customers of about the same age ranges I presumed.
Do not be skeptical.

Hence you're with limited time on your own, being alone that is I would suggest that you consider going to a HC as one might simply end up with 'no catch' seeking for ONS in your situation of having time constraint that is.

SGPshanghai69
13-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Dear Fellow bros,
A new ruling has been issued by the local Police Authorities for all Expats to take note of with regards to Residence Permit;

The Shanghai city's exit-entry administration is remindfing all foreigners that most will need to renew residence registration certificates at respective district police posts, stations.

The certificate is used to apply for, to change or to extend visa & residency permit.

The certificate which is issued by the neighbourhood police stations was updated with a new version on October 1st 2008. All foreigners must complete the said procedures & obtain the current documents.

Foreigners holding the old version are to renew it at their respective neighbourhood Police stations by 30th November 2008.
Foreigners who moved from one residence to another during their visa term are also needed to update their Residence information at the Shanghai Exit-Entry Administration in Pudong within 10 days after receiving their certificates from their respective neighbourhood Police stations.

Further information is available at 021-28951900. English operators are available on weekdays from 0900hrs -1130hrs & 1330hrs - 1700hrs daily.

usmjordan2
13-11-2008, 10:21 AM
just wondering is there any pub for singaporean / malaysia hanging around:D

SGPshanghai69
13-11-2008, 11:45 AM
just wondering is there any pub for singaporean / malaysia hanging around:D

Hi there,
Try the following;

Orchard Road Restaurant & Bar (坞节路新加坡餐厅酒吧)
Address: located on Xinzha Road, right at junction of Jiaozhou Road, Jingan District (next to a car tyre repair shop, entrance of The Orchard Road restaurant & bar has a large white 'Merlion' statue, very prominent)
3rd Floor of restaurant is the bar where many fellow Singaporeans gathers there nightly.
Hope the info helps.

Cheers, have fun!

SGPshanghai69
13-11-2008, 11:54 AM
金木偶 had change address.. I was there last month but did not recall the place but I think it is not too far from it previous place in Yan An road.

Hi there,
Golden Pinochio is located on yan An West Road, b4 the junction Gu Bei Road.
The previous Taiwanese owner mgmt has changed as it has sold off to a local mgmt.

Cheers.

Horst
13-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Was back in Shanghai for some meeting and decided to check out Club 999. Called the manager before i go to get the actual location, he told me got 40 girls to choose.
Reached there at 6pm so the price was 680 rmb.
Went to the glass window, 20 plus girls was standing there, good selection i must say. Got the number 807, slim beautiful girl with big boobs.

lead to a room with the standard electrical bed with bars hanging over it. The girl and I stripped naked and went to the shower room with the float bed. SOP rubba rubba with her body, very sensual and relaxing. She told me each girl there need to have 5 direct customer every 10 days if not they will be fined, wonder how true. She wanted to give BBJ when we were on the bed but i insisted condom. She said they are instructed not to use condom for BJ. So strict on the girls but i wanted condom to be on the safe side.

this girl has one of the best asshole licking skill i meet, with no condom on her tongue like some i met. Guys who like should try this 807.

i must say it was a satisfying trip to club 999.

Sexatronic
13-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Bo SGP,

Thanks! Every but of info is always appreciated!
Will try to check them all out in time.

nothing to worry, bro. In cheena, it is very common for SYTs to hang around wif men in the 30s' n 40s'.... b'cos these will 买单... haha!

Pink_Flyod
13-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi there,
Golden Pinochio is located on yan An West Road, b4 the junction Gu Bei Road.
The previous Taiwanese owner mgmt has changed as it has sold off to a local mgmt.

Cheers.

Bro SGP... what I mean to say is that the old GP moved to other place which provide the same service. I went there last month. The current one that is on Yan An West road is the one that I did not visit.

Joshzzz
14-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Bro Joshzzz,
I doubt that you'll be the only odd one being in the age range of 30+ as most male customers of about the same age ranges I presumed.
Do not be skeptical.

Hence you're with limited time on your own, being alone that is I would suggest that you consider going to a HC as one might simply end up with 'no catch' seeking for ONS in your situation of having time constraint that is.

Thanks Bro SGP,

Actually my main course is currently BBS and Massage. But sometimes want to have something different. No catch is ok... just need one rare fish to make it worthwhile! :o

OceanEleven
14-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi there,
Try the following;

Orchard Road Restaurant & Bar (坞节路新加坡餐厅酒吧)
Address: located on Xinzha Road, right at junction of Jiaozhou Road, Jingan District (next to a car tyre repair shop, entrance of The Orchard Road restaurant & bar has a large white 'Merlion' statue, very prominent)
Cheers, have fun!

So when are we going there for curry chicken again har? :)

micki
15-11-2008, 02:45 PM
This is a newly opened bar with good drinks and nice environment on Tongren Lu. You can dance, play pool or just have a drink to relax and chat with the other people there. Have been there many times, always cool place, to have beer, listen to music, people and service good ...overall, very nice place. If you go there, say hello.

Chinateacup
15-11-2008, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=Horst;3228677]Was back in Shanghai for some meeting and decided to check out Club 999. Called the manager before i go to get the actual location, he told me got 40 girls to choose.
Reached there at 6pm so the price was 680 rmb.

Hi Bro Horst

Where is Club 999? You mentioned you were there at 6pm and price was 680
rmb. Is this happy hour price? What is the regular price?

I went to Jin Yuan sauna recently at the junction of Wulumuqi road and Nanjing West Road. The price there was 800rmb. Gal selection was good and place clean.

verve
16-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Go to Shanghai around 8 times already tis year but this is first time posting in FR. So appreciate all bro's feedback if not enough details

Booked into Shanghai Bingguan at Wulumuqi Road - after reading previous Bro's recommendation about the HC in the hotel. Ding dong ding dong after check in 1am mai tu liao I made my way to the HC.

The reception straight away ask VIP for 900 or Special for 750. So I reward myself with the VIP - thinking tomorrow can try Special.

Ushered to a room with 20+ standing, SOP greeting - Quality not best of the best but still some gems. Maybe the olympic sapu all the good ones and now become interpreter. Chose no 71 - from Henan.

Ushered again past 2 secretly activated doors - like Get Smart. We settled in room with a nice bed and a floating bed.

All in all - no rush - 2 hrs + - starch, catbath, massage, BJ, FJ. She dished out a long red cloth and tie on the bars on the ceiling. After T&C that its strong enough she hang upside down and start twisting and twisting and twisting. She put my didi in her mouth and spin like helicopter. I was so amazed by the spinning I forgot to concentrate on the shiokness. So I ask her for encore. But the best part is cuddling on bed after that and get free mandarin lesson. Malay boy in Shanghai - worst than Englishman in New York.

2nd and 3rd nite go KTV in Hongqiao area - 4th nite return to same HC - tried special - all same but no waterplay - straight to the point.

Going again Mid December - any bros got other recommendation of hotel with convenient in house facilities like this one?? Promise to send FR after that.

ccaw
16-11-2008, 05:54 PM
. But the best part is cuddling on bed after that and get free mandarin lesson. Malay boy in Shanghai - worst than Englishman in New York.

Going again Mid December - any bros got other recommendation of hotel with convenient in house facilities like this one?? Promise to send FR after that.

brudder sial lah! why never early say? then can bersama chiong! just finished a sexxion at Jin Ding at 168.

Jimmy Wong
17-11-2008, 11:33 PM
bros been reading the damn long thread forward backward and in middle but cant find info quick enuff - where is most happening place near the SICEC + wanna find good hotel for < 200USD/night best if 5star, will maybe have 2 nights to cheong alone next week - any recommendz? :D

verve
18-11-2008, 01:16 PM
brudder sial lah! why never early say? then can bersama chiong! just finished a sexxion at Jin Ding at 168.

Bro CCAW, will update you when going to there again. I bring more XP tongkat ali .. gooood! Your brader listen to your command and and work like energizer bunny!

Anyway this thread so long and info is all over da place. I suggest a PDF map of shanghai sexattractions. Any bros got idea how we can make it work?

SGPshanghai69
18-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Bro SGP... what I mean to say is that the old GP moved to other place which provide the same service. The current one that is on Yan An West road is the one that I did not visit.

Hi Bro Pink Floyd,
My misunderstanding to your posting bro, apologies.
The new one that Golden Pinochio has moved to I believed is Golden Elite (Jin Zun Club) on Yaohong Rd.
However, Taiwanese papa-san Kai Di that used to managed the Golden Pinochio Club has left & joined his wife, a Mamasan at another club on Shui Cheng Rd but unsure of the exact name of the Club he is working at now as I don't go KTV Clubbing anymore.

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
18-11-2008, 01:48 PM
where is most happening place near the SICEC + wanna find good hotel for < 200USD/night best if 5star, will maybe have 2 nights to cheong alone next week - any recommendz? :D

Hi there Jim',
Try log onto ?????: ????, ????, ????, ???? (http://www.ctrip.com.cn) for 5-Stars hotels list in Shanghai.
There're plentiful of 5-Stars hotels that fits your said USD$200 per night budget.

- JW Marriot Hotel,
- JC Mandarin,
- Tai Ping Yang Hotel, Hongqiao
- Hong Qiao Hotel,
- Rainbow Hotel & more......

Hope the info above helps. Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
18-11-2008, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=Horst;3228677]I went to Jin Yuan sauna recently at the junction of Wulumuqi road and Nanjing West Road. The price there was 800rmb. Gal selection was good and place clean.

A friend told me b4 that Jin Yuan Wan HC on Wulumuqi Rd used to have a 'Two to Go' package after 12am midnight for the price of RMB 800 only!!!
2 gals to have fun with for the price of one gal ONLY that is!
Not sure if it is still having such package fellow bros........

Perhaps Bro Chinateacup can check it out & share with all fellow bros here.....

SGPshanghai69
18-11-2008, 02:02 PM
So when are we going there for curry chicken again har? :)

Eat @ my house lah! I cook curry chicken also not too bad u know bro...... :D

OceanEleven
19-11-2008, 12:15 PM

On!! After this mahjong session!!! So when can? :D

tw2007
19-11-2008, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69;3228376]Dear Fellow bros,
A new ruling has been issued by the local Police Authorities for all Expats to take note of with regards to Residence Permit;

Hi Bro SGP
Greetings!

u mean the "red color paper" one would get from the local police post? After we get this, would we need to go pudong & get all the paperwork done all over again?
This shanghai city govt quite troublesome--always coming up with some funny changes. Appreciate u can share more info if u have updated yours. Thanks!

aroymakmak
19-11-2008, 03:51 PM
I cant really find any thread on Hangzhou. Sorry if i post at wrong thread.

I will be stranded in Hangzhou airport from 4pm to 11pm. Any bro can recommend any good SPA nearby where i could get good dip n release??

Thank you.

SGPshanghai69
20-11-2008, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69;3228376]Dear Fellow bros,
u mean the "red color paper" one would get from the local police post? After we get this, would we need to go pudong & get all the paperwork done all over again?
This shanghai city govt quite troublesome--always coming up with some funny changes. Appreciate u can share more info if u have updated yours. Thanks!

Tw2007,
Suggest you call the tel nos to find out directly from the authorities pls.
I m not too sure about it either.....
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
20-11-2008, 02:20 PM
On!! So when can? :D

Bro Ocean11,
After I returned from Singland on the 26 Nov...cheers!

zack06
21-11-2008, 11:38 PM
wanna ask u bros about something I just realise.

Last week at night, I was walking along the streets of Shanghai Yu Yuan Lu area, 2 teenage girls approached me, I thought they want to ask road direction or what.. but nope, they came over and say

"哥哥,可以给我们买个面包吗?" (means: Big brother, can you buy us some bread?)

I immediately thought they were asking for money, like another way to say spare me some change.. so I said no and walked away.

I recalled the same thing happened a few months back when I was in Suzhou. Late afternoon, I was walking with my boss along the road in yuan qu. Also 2 teenage girls approach us asking us to buy them bread.

This afternoon I was just casually chatting about this with my china colleague and she told me they are selling their (sexual) services.

Anyone know about this practise? Is it always 2 girls together? What happens when you say 'ok, I buy bread for you?' How much is it? Do you get 2 girls feasting on your hotdog? ;p

I didn't look that closely but I'm guessing they look around 16-18 years old. And don't look or dress sexy, just plain jane, innocent and young.. (thats y thinking back, its hard to imagine them offering such services..)

What is the legal age in China? Any stories to share about these mei mei asking for bread? Heard from my colleague got cases where the mei mei collaborate with a guy who will scam ur money.

How common and safe are these services? Sorry got so many questions. just that the thought of the little mei mei s in my head ....

wude
22-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Few years back when i was in Beijing, i had the same thing. 2 girls,no make up and decently dressed, approached me to buy them a meal. it was winter and damned bloody cold. was quite new in china then. guess they can figure you out easy that you are not local.being a kind hearted sillyporean i took pity on them and as i was on my way to dinner at a local eatery i ask them to join me. I wasn't looking for sex and no sex was offered. in fact they appeared genuine as when i ask them to order food they said simple cheap dishes will do as thay are plain hungry. During dinner they poured me their story. they were students from harbin who came to look for their friend working here. unable to locate friend as phone has changed and has used up their cash (did not bring much) as they expect to stay with friend. i say no worries, eat your fill.after dinner they asked for my contact and address so they can repay my kindness once their folks from north east sent them money a few days later. i refused to give contact or address but said treat is on me, no need to repay. and I meant every sense of my words. they were disappointed and refuse to part with me after meal. i felt fishy. then they asked if i could spare them some cash like 800 rmb for their living expenses for next few days till their cash arrived. i m quite sure it is a con by now, so offered to buy them those cheap bread on the road side where for rmb20 you get 4 very big loaves, enuf to last their hunger for 4 days. they refused and still ask for money. confirmed in my mind now that although they looked innocent but sure is a con job, so rudely told them to fuck off. then we seaparted while i wandered in a shopping center to browse around only to come out seeing giggling and looking for the next victim.........probably another gullible sillporean.
so be careful lots of con in china. some years back such trick were also practicsed by some PRC outside clementi MRT stn in sillpore. they asking for $10/= to buy a meal. some nice sillyporean OL leaving the stn took pity and paid him only to see him begging from the next batch of commuters getting off the stn.so do not let them have the better of our kindness. having a kind heart is ok but being taken for a ride is another matter. take care brother.

Niceman
23-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Bro Wude,

I met alot of these nonsense also. Just wave NO NO and tell them to go off. Got once, I pretended I a Japanese and spoke Jap to them, kekeke.. 1 chicken 1 duck, in the end, I just walked off.

My gf ever told me, is impossible for them not to get a simple job in Sha, just ignore them and walk off.

Niceman
23-11-2008, 01:10 AM

Your cooking of curry chicken nice or got "curry chicken' on your neck. Now weather is cold, you can hide it with turtle neck shirts :D

NB, why u never cook curry when I ard? :(

Btw, how's your legs? Better? Weather is cold and my knee cap still pulling and also got a bad flu recently.

Your 2 cartoons still with me, pass u next time when we meet, b4 I leave again.

You take care

Cheers

be-a-playerz
23-11-2008, 06:13 PM
A hot & spicy curry chicken before or after *Bonking*....?

Idea...idea.....!

Later go Shop and save to grab all ingredients for tonight dinner!

HAHAH!

SGPshanghai69
24-11-2008, 01:36 AM

Last week at night, I was walking along the streets of Shanghai Yu Yuan Lu area, 2 teenage girls approached me, I thought they want to ask road direction or what.. but nope, they came over and say

"哥哥,可以给我们买个面包吗?" (means: Big brother, can you buy us some bread?)

I immediately thought they were asking for money, like another way to say spare me some change.. so I said no and walked away.

This afternoon I was just casually chatting about this with my china colleague and she told me they are selling their (sexual) services.

I didn't look that closely but I'm guessing they look around 16-18 years old. And don't look or dress sexy, just plain jane, innocent and young.. (thats y thinking back, its hard to imagine them offering such services..)

What is the legal age in China? Any stories to share about these mei mei asking for bread? Heard from my colleague got cases where the mei mei collaborate with a guy who will scam ur money.

How common and safe are these services? ...

Hi Zack06 bro,
It is a common sight running into such gals on major tourists filled places like the Railway Stations & Nanjing Dong Rd Pedestrian street, pretending to be asking for directions, time and turned out to eventually asking for money.
Pls be cautious.

Prostitutions in China is ILLEGAL so there is no age limit as per your question posed. Most of all, most of these claimed to be prostitues are scams targeted al gullible foreigners, outer cities local tourists for extortion of money.
Be be cautious & would recommend you to ONLY patronise services & places as per recommended by fellow bros here on SBF Forum whom have been to.

Cheers.
Have fun but..........be safe!

versax
24-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be staying at 上海东湖宾馆. Was wondering any recommendation for HC on this area?

Oldmac7
24-11-2008, 11:51 AM

Last week at night, .....................

How common and safe are these services? Sorry got so many questions. just that the thought of the little mei mei s in my head ....

This trick has been there for more than 15 years in every big cities in China.
All they are asking for is money eventually. If you told them come to your place at the every beginning, they shall leave immediately.

You will see them
1) in a parir of two girls; or
2) a couple, sometimes with an infant.

If they came up to you, told them to ask for help from police and ingore them right the way.

Singguy
24-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi Guys.. was reading through the thread via youhide.. and had heel of a time posting. I am just posted here for 1 few months.. looking for some recommendations for a place to get a good soapy massage...red string and FJ... basically the whole package:D
Saw some bros here intro club 999 and others... really need some recommendations.
Please recommend.. can PM me also... thanks alot in advance!!!

stephan
24-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Hi Guys.. was reading through the thread via youhide.. and had heel of a time posting. I am just posted here for 1 few months.. looking for some recommendations for a place to get a good soapy massage...red string and FJ... basically the whole package:D
Saw some bros here intro club 999 and others... really need some recommendations.

I will go Shanghai on this coming Wednesday and will spend sometime to read this thread, I'm sure that I will get some useful info. :rolleyes:

stephan
24-11-2008, 09:27 PM
juz back from shanghai where i met jolin. she has a great attitude and i offered to post abt her here.
looks 6/10 fair
hgt ard 156 she is not tall
boobs est 36D all natural
french 6.5/10
bbbj 7.5/10 gentle sucking but detailed
fj 8/10 various positions; nice audio,
attitude 9/10 u can make request eg u wan bathroom acton etc
gfe 9/10
dmg rmb600; she comes to ur htl.
cheers.

Found out this good lobang, will try her if I'm not too drunk in the night :D

zack06
25-11-2008, 12:11 AM
got it SGPshanghai69 & Oldmac7. thanks for the advice!

OceanEleven
25-11-2008, 10:26 AM

皇宫桑拿休闲会所
嵩山路 77号 (上海皇宫内)
Huang Gong Sang Na Xiu Xian Hui Suo
No.77 Songshang road. (Inside Shanghai Huang Gong)
Tel: 5306 9259

汤姆生沐浴休闲会所
打浦路1号,靠近徐家汇路
金玉兰广场4楼
Bros may look for the manager Chen Bing Bing and mention to her that you are recommended by Tom (阿汤) and she will offer a RMB100 discount. Normal RMB700 :D

Niceman
25-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Bros may look for the manager Chen Bing Bing and mention to her that you are recommended by Tom (阿汤) and she will offer a RMB100 discount. Normal RMB700 :D

Nb, now I know why u said u busy liao..... :P

Ahh Fatt
25-11-2008, 03:22 PM

So dun get drunk lorr......if not no action.... :D

stephan
25-11-2008, 05:02 PM
皇宫桑拿休闲会所
嵩山路 77号 (上海皇宫内)

汤姆生沐浴休闲会所
打浦路1号,靠近徐家汇路
金玉兰广场4楼

bro OceanEleven,
Isn't anyone can use "recommended by Tom"? :D

stephan
25-11-2008, 05:03 PM
So dun get drunk lorr......if not no action.... :D

Let's see how it goes, still searching for more lobang... :p But mainly activities will still fall in CP! :D

Looksee
25-11-2008, 05:23 PM
I will go Shanghai on this coming Wednesday and will spend sometime to read this thread, I'm sure that I will get some useful info. :rolleyes:

ur first trip?

hope u have a great time.....

ask SGP to take good care of u....

GYFcuker
25-11-2008, 09:02 PM

Bro, you have the lobang Jolin to share ? I will be in Shanghai on 2nd week of Dec :D

Kumsai

OceanEleven
26-11-2008, 09:39 AM
bro OceanEleven,
Isn't anyone can use "recommended by Tom"? :D

Yes indeed, but at least he's a samster. Idea here is to share good lobang with all bros so it doesnt matter if everyone or anyone can claim to be recommended by Tom. :)

vit-c77
26-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi bros...

Anyone of u had went to Sauna in Jian Guo Hotel at Puxi, Xu Jia Hui? it is under the Jin Jiang group..

Heard that they provide special there but not sure if it is true.. anyway, if you have, what is the package or rate there?
Likely to stay there when i head to shanghai.

stephan
26-11-2008, 12:58 PM
ur first trip?

hope u have a great time.....

ask SGP to take good care of u....

my previous trip was about 15 years ago.... btw, thanks for ur advice! cheers!

Bro, you have the lobang Jolin to share ? I will be in Shanghai on 2nd week of Dec :D

Kumsai

pls ask bro steamer for her contact. ;)

Yes indeed, but at least he's a samster. Idea here is to share good lobang with all bros so it doesnt matter if everyone or anyone can claim to be recommended by Tom. :)

kum sia kum sia! all bros here very nice, I even received pm from bro shangge , really appreciate it a lot! Thank you so much!

Joshzzz
27-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi bros,

Just wanna ask if anyone here knows of a Chinese/Jap mixed gal called Candy. She's about 27.. If you might know her... pls PM me.

OceanEleven
27-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Nb, now I know why u said u busy liao..... :P

Yes I busy with work but still not as busy as you. :D

micki
28-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Yo! Brother,

Could any brother advise any lobang recommendation in picking up a gal in Shanghai????

Please advise urgently.

Thanks.
Cap
:rolleyes:

Check out Tongren Lu especially Club LA and Manhattan

Regards

Micki

vit-c77
28-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Captain..

if u are quite new to Shanghai, try not to do pick up.. coz u likely may not get wat u wan...

Go for standard package in Sauna where performance is better as your feedback will greatly affect their income.. If the ger click with you, probably u can ask her out on private meeting...

unless you are "very click" with the pickup (everywhere, as long as there is ger), u can try..

Oldmac7
28-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi bros...

Anyone of u had went to Sauna in Jian Guo Hotel at Puxi, Xu Jia Hui? it is under the Jin Jiang group..

Heard that they provide special there but not sure if it is true.. anyway, if you have, what is the package or rate there?
Likely to stay there when i head to shanghai.

The one located in Jian Guo Hotel is called 上原会所.
Noraml rate: RMB650.-
Before 19:00 : RMB580.-

atlim
29-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Just got back from SHA today.

Visited 999. Plus - fish tank, good selections. Shower area in room with bubble body message just like BKK. Minus - waited 25 min for food before bonk! Paid after 8pm price instead. WTF at BMB780, could have got Jolin and not wasted time on the road. Shared waiting room with other clients, not good at all.

Girl good GFE, good long BBBJ, did the full routine, a bit mechanical I thought, tried to get me to make her long time GF. Not towkay cannot afford. Small boobs, good fuck, damm wet.

Overall environment not so good. Will not return.

Drop in on CBB at Tom. Plus - CBB of course, wider selection of girls compare to Fantasy. Minus - room small, after midnight no aircon, shower no face wash. Fantasy shower facilities better and newer.

Organised two girls to do pole dance. Forgetful.

Got a new girl, Good FJ, 2 shots, with very long BBBJ before each FJ.

Will return, only because of CBB.

vit-c77
29-11-2008, 12:54 AM
The one located in Jian Guo Hotel is called 上原会所.
Noraml rate: RMB650.-
Before 19:00 : RMB580.-

hi thankz for the info..
is the fishing in the fish tank or line up type or even 1 by 1???

will try it when i in SH...

charkueh
29-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Just some experience to share in Shanghai. Alot of time when you travelled to Shanghai, you will get to see pimps loitering around the hotel corridoor. This is one way to get your quick fix as you can ask them to bring the gal to your room. (This is usually quite safe, but standard will depend on personal preference. Good thing is you can always ask for the gals contact for future personal contact without the pimp) The trick is never never follow them when they proposed to bring you to see the gals. They will usually bring you to some karaoke where they have already cahoots with the owner. If you ever get into that kind of situation, i guess you just have to pay your way out and at the end of the day, its all down to your negotiation skill. (Sad to say, it did happens to me during one of my first few trip in Shanghai a couple of years back) i guess that's what you called "经一事长一智"

After numerous visit to Shanghai, i did managed to get some contacts but I realized that most of the gals change their number at a very regular basis, so i dunt think its reliable to get their contacts. I did manage to discover a few good areas for bros who might be interested in.

For those bros who are interested may PM me for the location. I usually stay around Xu Jia Hui District (Hua Ting, Jian Guo, Dong Hu, Howard-Johnson) and the place is around 25 minutes away from there. For bros who are staying around Pudong area, i guess my recommended area will be slightly too far for you.

PS: I am not promoting anything and its just purely for sharing purposes. It would be a bonus if bro out there could up my point if you find my recommendation recommendable. :)

stephan
30-11-2008, 07:02 AM
hello to all,
I just return back from Shanghai, nice weather there, about 6 degree, didn't have chance to try out any gal as my kc went there met me... within 20 hours cum 5 times... :p

Anyway, first night I got few hours "free" time, I recce around Hengshan road, many pub n massage shop, many mm standing around the doors but that place mainly for foreiner, so price is not cheap. Hotel one night is rmb 1700 +15%

Btw, I get know one taxi driver, he told me that got some places (sauna or HC) is very cheap, about 400 to 500 rmb full course. I got his contact, anyone need it just pm me.

XuJiaHui
30-11-2008, 01:57 PM
economy bad.. anyone have some cheap and good luang.. time to save money de...

Xiaozhang
30-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Just back from Shanghai, visited Club 999. Overall experience was excellence, probably because I visited them early in the afternoon, so not that many people and price was lower. I would have thought the selection would be small, but I was wrong. There were at least 15-18 girls to select from. I selected number 897.

Here is her rating :

Look : 8.5/10 very pretty girl northeast. Look a bit like Korean, not a traditional chinese look which is good.
Body shape : tall and slim, easily 1.7 m with long slim leg and wonderful body shape
tits : not big but just right, I think it is a B+
Allows : french, BBBJ, probably CIM not tried. Wonderful experience.
Standard : soapy massage and red string treatment.
GFE : call you "lou gong" all the way when she serve you.

The interesting part of it is very service orientated, she ask me if I wanted two shots upfront. She said I can have the first shot before the service and another one after those soapy and red string service. I could have taken that offer, but not sure why I did not.

The best part of it is she has so many uniform in her bag. She put on the sexy underwear for 10 minutes when she BBBJ me. Then she changed to China eastern airline air stewardess uniform with sexy short skirt, scarf and unbutton her top. This really put me in mood. She will even image how she will be fuck in the plane !. Standing up with her hand on the wall and let me do her standup doggie. Follow by she lying down with her legs up on my shoulder. God I shot out in no time.

What a fantastic experience. I will definitely visit her again in my next visit to Shanghai. In order to get her you can call the manager to check (number listed in previous thread) or you should ask for her when you are at the reception desk before you go into the changing room to avoid disappointment.

Niceman
01-12-2008, 12:02 AM

"Eat at home" cheaper and safer. No need rubber also. :D

Joshzzz
01-12-2008, 01:34 AM

Bro XJH,

Cheapest lobang is BBS liao though this one really depends on personal taste, sense of adventure, time allowance and luck! BBS can be a great experience or a poor experience depending on your luck sometimes. I know of an above-average BBS though in XJH (in terms of whack shack). Let me know if you interested.

Freebie, I think we all know usually not so free in the long run and also takes more time investment. But again depending on luck.. if you lucky... may score a decent one for a minimal investment. I'm still working on the last bits of getting a freebie lay lol.

Last one is the massage gals. Some of them can be brought out easily once you "click" abit with them. Probably for the same price as in-shop... you can do her outside and hope to encourage them to go further slowly.

GFE can be built with gals from all 3 categories though its easiest with Freebies followed by Massage gals. Last will be BBS of course... more seasoned liao!

I'm sure you old pro by now. But just posting this as a reminder to some newer guys too. Don't always have to go Sauna if one is up for some adventure and got some time.

Sauna is good.. don't get me wrong. If one rather get the deed done with good experience guaranteed and little fuss. And willing to spend. But not all of us can afford Sauna 2-3x a week. But BBS/Massage... ahhhh... now we talking! :D

OceanEleven
01-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Bro XJH,
Sauna is good.. don't get me wrong. If one rather get the deed done with good experience guaranteed and little fuss. And willing to spend. But not all of us can afford Sauna 2-3x a week. But BBS/Massage... ahhhh... now we talking! :D

Well Bro, do give a few pointers then. :D

Joshzzz
01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Well Bro, do give a few pointers then. :D

Bro OceanEleven,

Don't suan me lah. :p

You old birds sure have a few birds over several nests one. Don't need pointers from lousy me.

My post was not mean to sound like an argument against Sauna or anything. Sauna is great at what it is. Even I go once in awhile. But some poor guys like me can't go sauna so often. So must make do with other means. :(

Niceman
02-12-2008, 12:48 AM
So must make do with other means. :(

What other means? PCC?? :D

You not alone. Me too, I lagi poorman, also cannot afford. I travel by means of metro nia and now learning how to take bus to move around :(

Joshzzz
02-12-2008, 01:13 AM
What other means? PCC?? :D

You not alone. Me too, I lagi poorman, also cannot afford. I travel by means of metro nia and now learning how to take bus to move around :(

Bro Niceman,

Sometimes I want to PCC and look at the 200 to 700rmb I saved afterwards. But hor... after coming to SH... PCC less attractive liao leh. :D :(

OceanEleven
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Bro OceanEleven,

Don't suan me lah. :p
You old birds sure have a few birds over several nests one. Don't need pointers from lousy me.

No suan lah, also looking for other choices as well. So if you have some lobang, share share lor.....:D

tqonlysyt
02-12-2008, 10:32 AM
hi everyone! Im just enquiring. Ill be in shanghai on the 4th this month till the 8th. wonder if there are any suanas ard with affordable packages ard my hotel jc mandarin. Man. this is my only 2nd trip to SH and i hope all the bros here could help me. after reading a few recommendations, i tried to search for club 999 online and could n0t find the address. Just wondering if its near Nanjing Rd. If it is then happy liao cos my hotel i think is in nanjing rd.
Any help would be appreciated. :):D:)

charkueh
02-12-2008, 12:21 PM
I think when you talk about prices, China as the origin of SIN is still the cheapest among all other countries whether its Singapore, M'sia or even Thai.

But i guess the difference between all of us is the definition of cheap and ex. For me, i avoid KTV, karaoke as i think its a waste of time and $$$$. Sauna is probably a quick fix at a short time so i will rather spend a bit more time to explore placecs like BBS or Fish Tank.

Anyway, at the end of the day, the pleasure is no much difference where you find your gal as long you dunt encounter a super nasty partner. :)

Joshzzz
02-12-2008, 01:26 PM
No suan lah, also looking for other choices as well. So if you have some lobang, share share lor.....:D

Bro O11, do you do BBS?

XiaoMuQiao Lu off XieTu Lu has like 6-8 BBS spread out on both sides of this short street. I have tried a couple but there is one I favor due to it's "bigger rooms". If you enter XMQL from XTL, it is on your left side. Walk down to the 2nd or 3rd BBS. (sorry need to confirm again!) There's a standing signage outside and I think you have to go up a few steps.

The lighting should have a blue-ish tinge. They usually have several younger gals. 2 of them score pretty high for me (IF they are around!). There should be a mamasan sitting on the right of the door as you enter.

Hope you enjoy it if you drop by! Standard rate for ST: 200 for Quan Tao. 150 for Direct sex. LT: You need to negotiate for takeouts.

LveMassageMan69
02-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi Bros,

I am unable to locate the address of Club 999. Really appreciate assistance to tell me where is this Club 999 and their phone number.

Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers

Joshzzz
02-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Those of you looking for the 999 Sauna...

It's on TianYaoQiao Lu very near the STADIUM.
Heck you could take the MRT and walk too if you wanna save money depending on where you are coming from.

You can't miss it... just explore the area on TYQ Lu near the stadium... the bright neon 999 should be visible.

Expect to pay 780rmb during peak hours. But the place and gals generally good.

shengge
02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
hi i tried to search for club 999 online and could n0t find the address.

I am unable to locate the address of Club 999. Really appreciate assistance to tell me where is this Club 999 and their phone number.

Just to offer my little help.
Club 999 is located at 999 Tian Yao Qiao Road (天钥桥路999号), near to No.2 South Zhong Shan Road (中山南二路)
?????? (http://map.baidu.com/#word=%C9%CF%BA%A3&ct=10)
Mr Wang Wenyi (王文义) 1339 127 3933 may be still there.

You may want to try following, as recommended by Senior Bro Ocean11,
皇宫桑拿休闲会所
嵩山路 77号 (上海皇宫内)

汤姆生沐浴休闲会所
打浦路1号,靠近徐家汇路
金玉兰广场4楼
Bros may look for the manager Chen Bing Bing and mention to her that you are recommended by Tom (阿汤) and she will offer a RMB100 discount. Normal RMB700

Cheers!

LveMassageMan69
03-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks Bros Joshzzz and Shengge for the directions. I shall post FR after experiencing this weekend :)

BTW, any Bros try Ecko, 26/Korean, 600rmb@doorstep, 13818305585 (in English) as previously posted. Appreciate FR.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

IATA
03-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi Bros

Was in Shanghai for a business trip again few weeks back, too busy to post , here's a late FR

Went to Ming Dian with a friend after dinner at about 9pm

cause just after dinner,so chose to relax in the hot pool for while, pool was small but quite clean,after that we washed up and went to a waiting room,
we asked for foot massage, were told only one girl available, so we took turn 1 hour session each, skill pretty normal, nothing to shout about but very friendly.

After that we asked girls for the main course, but were told no room available and we waited about 30 minutes

were led to a out side a fish tank to choose our spoilt, and opted a girl in early 20s from Qingdao,then was led to a room, girl was very friendly and chatty, service was normal, pretty SOP.

Name : can't remember, no. 582

Profile: 1.65m,34C,fair
Overall rating : 7.5/10
Damage 850 RMB
Look : 6.5/10
AR : Never try
BJ : 9(especially with warm water)
FJ : 7.5, wet n tight, had 2 sessions,morn a bit fake
GFE : 8, quite accommodating

qsnake
04-12-2008, 12:29 AM
anyone know of good recommendations (girls) in Ya Dian Huang Gong (the bath house) ? I tried a few, but can't go all the way. At most, they will do a handjob, but you can't touch them and they won't strip. Is this a super clean joint ? if anyone knows of any girls that is willing, would like your recommendations.

Wooden_Handle
04-12-2008, 01:00 AM
I was in SH recently, didnt have chance to venture to those 'Hot Spots' mentioned here so managed to book Jolin.

Booked her in morning and after some anxious waiting, finally a sweet young lady appeared outside my hotel room. Jolin is small size and looks like school gal as she dressed normally and she asked for shower first and left her handbag on table, brought her another bag to the bathroom. Then she came out in her new shiny bikini and her BIG boobs just amazing..:)
Her boobs are BIG, soft, tender and nipples small, good to suck.
She did catbathing and already prepared a glass of warm water for BBBJ, massaged her boobs aroused her to get her in the mood and fingered her a bit so wet already and she couldnt concentrate her BBBJ so quickly capped then on top she went.
She worked hard on top and up n down she moved..I could feel her sweat on her back too (Hotel temp always quite hot), after that she just rest on my arm and we chatted for a while, heard she came from guangxi. We kept on chatting and at last I had to dis-engage from her smooth hugging body to get showered, and ready for my driver to pick me to airport.

My rating on SH Jolin:
Looks: 7/10, like school gal
Boobs: 8/10, BIG, real, soft and sensitive
Body: 7/10, smooth skin, fair, no tummy, tattoos not really noticable on front, proportionate
BBBJ: 7/10, warm water, she couldnt concentrate with me fingering
FJ: 8/10 ,hardworking, tight pussy, see her boobs bouncing up n down so yummy
Damages: RMB 600 + tips
RTF: yes, if in SH, she operates 24 hours.

Jolin told me she has a collection of different uniforms already, from school gal to nurse, bros interested must inform her so that she will bring the approriate clothings to satisfy you. Bros going to SH can contact her.

CloudIce
04-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in here, so i am pretty new to everything in here,please show me guidance as i am still learning alot about the trade here.

As i just joined a Japanese company not long ago, and now i and required to travel alot to china and i will be in Shanghai from 13-16 Dec, so i am deciding which are the few hotels which will be good and easy to find some places for FJ in hotel room.

Currently i am looking at Shanghai hotel and Rainbow hotel, so i hope brothers in here can help me on the selection Or is there hotel you all can introduce best for In room Service? And estimate damage normally?

Thank you so much in advance everyone!

CloudIce
04-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Guys, i will be in Shanghai from 13th to 16th Dec. As this is my first time staying over in shanghai and i have been told this is a heavenly place for nitelife. So i am looking to stay somewhere near to places i can get some action.

Now i am looking at Shanghai hotel and Rainbow hotel. Is this 2 hotels good? If not i hope brothers in here can help me on some good hotel locations for some nice night spot.

thank you so much in advance.

Newbie on the road to a yellowish future...

Pink_Flyod
04-12-2008, 04:34 PM
I went to this KTV last tuesday. It has been a while since I visit the place. The place has a good environment for business entertaiment but that's about it. The gals are mostly above average and the tipping is Rmb 500 for both the mama-san and the gals. The server tip is Rmb 300. Room damage is Rmb 3500.

伯爵,建国西路乌如木奇路。

OceanEleven
04-12-2008, 07:40 PM
The place has a good environment for business entertaiment but that's about it. The gals are mostly above average and the tipping is Rmb 500 for both the mama-san and the gals. The server tip is Rmb 300. Room damage is Rmb 3500.

伯爵,建国西路乌如木奇路。

Seriously....the rates KILL!!!

Pink_Flyod
04-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Seriously....the rates KILL!!!

Yeah bro... you can said that again. Count is the same joint as the Diamond KTV in Yan An road inside the Rendevous Hotel. Quiet expensive but what can I do... our cooperating company book the place and it is for business... when we go with colleagues, we will try to limit to Rmb 200 joint as it is allow under our company to charge on company account to entertaine ourselves for once a month. We (our colleagues) has always been trying to find good Rmb 200 joint but most of those research are done in Nanjing, Hefei, and Beijing. Surely we will be doing the same thing in Jinan as the company is putting up an operation there next year.

Joshzzz
05-12-2008, 03:17 AM
On the subject of CHEAP... since it was previously talked about.

Just in case not everyone knows... you don't have to go to a Happy Ending massage place to get a happy ending! You can do it at a BBS too. While this may appear to be obvious... some people seem to forget this. (My friend for example)

You also save money! The typical Happy Ending massage place will run you about 200rmb to 300 rmb for 1 hour of happiness. Actually, more like 30mins if you let them control the action. A Handjob at a BBS, on the other hand, will only cost you 50rmb at most places. That's freaking cheap! If you want more time... just tell them double time instead and that's still only 100rmb! How's that for cheap? One place (not new) I discovered recently is in Xuhui area.. Wan Ping Nan Lu, I believe. At the end of the road (not the Xietu Lu end - the other one) next to a hotel that has "Dreams" in the english name.

I got 45mins for 50rmb but got persuaded to go 100rmb for 1.5 hours. Some simple massage and "guaranteed" good servce. I could play with the tits, clit, finger the pussy and basically anything I wanted except screw her. This place is abit shabby though.. with only partitions and curtains... did it only for one cute gal I saw. Personally, I'll go to Xiao Mu Qiao Lu for the same price.

This is the cheap end for Shanghai... the really cheap end. Some people want only FJs tho... I personally like a mix. Sometimes a good HJ is more enjoyable than an FJ since you gotta wear a cap for FJ after all.

On the other side, I'm bonking another gal I persuaded to FL for 500rmb for like 3-4 hours. First shaved pussy I've had in Shanghai.

vit-c77
05-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi Guys, i will be in Shanghai from 13th to 16th Dec. As this is my first time staying over in shanghai and i have been told this is a heavenly place for nitelife. So i am looking to stay somewhere near to places i can get some action.

Now i am looking at Shanghai hotel and Rainbow hotel. Is this 2 hotels good? If not i hope brothers in here can help me on some good hotel locations for some nice night spot.

thank you so much in advance.

Newbie on the road to a yellowish future...

Hi... good that u join a jap company.. They have the Horn(Y) on their head.. kekee.. two ways to knows these Happening spot.
1) by your Shanghai Jap colleague (they definitely have Chinese Night School and Chinese Gfs) ...
2) Check history page for Sauna, BBS or callout. Safest is Sauna.. Hot pool, sauna and TV room to relax and then fish tank and story goess on..KTV- expensive but if u able to pull more kakis, it is cheaper by sharing cost...

CloudIce
05-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi... good that u join a jap company.. They have the Horn(Y) on their head.. kekee.. two ways to knows these Happening spot.
1) by your Shanghai Jap colleague (they definitely have Chinese Night School and Chinese Gfs) ...
2) Check history page for Sauna, BBS or callout. Safest is Sauna.. Hot pool, sauna and TV room to relax and then fish tank and story goess on..KTV- expensive but if u able to pull more kakis, it is cheaper by sharing cost...

Thanks brother Vit for the advise, but i am also looking into some good hotels which are convient to access this places.

I am looking at Shanghai Hotel and Raindow, is this 2 places recommanded by brothers in here?

Thank you

phantomtiger2
06-12-2008, 08:34 AM
打浦路1号 (No. 1 Da Pu Road)

Location: Located just off the North-South Highway in Xujahui area. Exit at the Xujiahui exit.
Parking: Free parking at the basement (parking coupon to be stamped in Tomson)

. :D

Is this place near any Metro subway station?, if it is ,then what are the directions from the station. If it is not near a Metro station, then what is the name of the nearest station as I'm trying to locate this location on my map.

Thanks

PT

Van Basten
07-12-2008, 02:48 AM
I cant really find any thread on Hangzhou. Sorry if i post at wrong thread.

I will be stranded in Hangzhou airport from 4pm to 11pm. Any bro can recommend any good SPA nearby where i could get good dip n release??

Thank you.

dont bother to try the spas in hangzhou... expensive n not so gd service..

u shld go to xihu, u could probably get a gd dip but hmm now is winter hor...

LveMassageMan69
07-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi Bros,
This is my FR after visiting Club 999 on Friday night. Manager Wang Wen Yi is still around and I booked 897 through him.

The facilities was nothing to shout about with a rather small pool, the resting area is OK with individual room. Manager Wang brought me to the fish tank where there are about 10 girls inside, in fact I saw 899 not too bad too, tall and medium size build (not skinny type). When I was at the fish tank, 897 is already waiting for me and she led me to the room.

Once in the room, there is a small LCD TV by the bedside. When she switched on the TV, it is showing 3x movies, what a good warming up…hehehe. The bathroom facilities was good, there is a massage bed, a low stool and a inflatable cushion chair.

After stripping to our birthday suit, she led me to the low stool where she gave me a thorough washing. Then I lay on the massage bed and she applied soap on both of our body and she uses her body to give me a good rub both front and back. The most interesting in this part is that she uses my feet to massage her both breasts, the feeling is damm shiok!

We dried ourselves and proceed to the room. Her deep throat bbbj is out of the world and she can really sucks for a long long time. She asked me to lay on my back (dick facing the mattress) and raises both of my legs to support my body, she blow me from below, if you know what I mean. There are 2 acts of her really surprises me. Firstly, she put a condom on one of my big toes, and I was curious what she doing. Then suddenly she insert my toe to fuck her pussy and at the same time blowing my dick! What a good experience, just like in the porn movies that she seems to be fucked with 2 guys hahaha. This lasted for a good 5 minutes.

Then it was normal body licking again before her next surprise. She asked me what uniform I liked her to wear, sexy lingerie, air stewardess or student attire. I chose air stewardess. After that I saw her taking a small vibrator out and put a condom on it. Now when the real action takes place, she placed the vibrator into her pussy while I insert my dick. We switched the vibrator to the max speed while I was fucking her. The feeling is good and I can lasted for a long long time before releasing my load. Besides the vibrator fun while fucking her, the vibrator also numbs my dick head and this prolong my cumming hahaha.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with her service and I will definitely return when I am in Shanghai.

Many thanks for the introduction of Club 999 and girl 897! I hope you like this detail FR.

Cheers

readjck
07-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Newbie here. I will be in shanghai from 11 to 15 Dec. Any brother will be there during this period want to explore things together? Pls PM me

As I will be going alone, can any bro advise on good places to pick up girls for overnight?

Thanks in advance :)

Joshzzz
09-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi bros,

I tried to search this thread for the info I am looking for but it came up empty so I will try asking here instead.

1st request:
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap hotel with transit rates for a bonk?
This one is for a paid bonk so cheap and decent will do!

Cheap as in... I can spend less than 150rmb for 5-6 hours (during the day)
Decent as in... clean and decently furnished. Not like some rat den!
Or one with hourly rates will do too!

2nd request
I also hope to find a nice local hotel that charges less than 300rmb for a night.

Nice as in... won't look too cheapo to a freebie but don't need to look grand or like a 5-star hotel! Best if it has a DVD player!! This one is for a freebie "gf".

I know about ctrip but there are so many listed and I can't tell which is worth checking out! Also they don't seem to list transit rooms. :(

I would be happy with a hotel not too far from town or XuHui.

Thanks guys!!

Pink_Flyod
09-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Hi bros,

I tried to search this thread for the info I am looking for but it came up empty so I will try asking here instead.

1st request:
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap hotel with transit rates for a bonk?
This one is for a paid bonk so cheap and decent will do!

Cheap as in... I can spend less than 150rmb for 5-6 hours (during the day)
Decent as in... clean and decently furnished. Not like some rat den!
Or one with hourly rates will do too!

2nd request
I also hope to find a nice local hotel that charges less than 300rmb for a night.

Nice as in... won't look too cheapo to a freebie but don't need to look grand or like a 5-star hotel! Best if it has a DVD player!! This one is for a freebie "gf".

I know about ctrip but there are so many listed and I can't tell which is worth checking out! Also they don't seem to list transit rooms. :(

I would be happy with a hotel not too far from town or XuHui.

Thanks guys!!

Bro.. the following budget hotel is less than Rmb 300 for the night and they charge 80-120 for the day use.

Ru Jia 如家
Motel 168
Han Ding 汉庭
Qi Xing 七星

They all have branch in Xuhui. They are decent and clean.

May be other senior bro here have better recommendation...

Joshzzz
09-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks bro Pink Flyod!

I know of Motel168 but I tried the one at Wanping Nan Lu and it turned out to be pretty lousy. Well ok maybe it's just that room or that location! It was lousier than some of the H81s I've been to but I guess that its really cheap at 215rmb (walk-in rate) for a night! Supposed to be 168rmb if you book online I think.

Is Motel268 better by much?

I do not know the other hotels you listed. Will try and check them out. Thanks!

han.bird
12-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Hi guys, just like to ask if anybody knows if places like 999 will be open during CNY? I'm "lucky" enough to be going there on the first day of CNY. Any information is much appreciated. Thanks.

Sexatronic
12-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi guys, just like to ask if anybody knows if places like 999 will be open during CNY? I'm "lucky" enough to be going there on the first day of CNY. Any information is much appreciated. Thanks.

bro, this is indeed a tough question... cos most, if not all, bros here will be back in sillypore for CNY..

moreover, as most, if not all, the gals are also frm other cities, they also go home for CNY... hahaha!

so i guess ur question is answered?

SGPshanghai69
12-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Is this place near any Metro subway station?, ...what is the name of the nearest station as I'm trying to locate this location on my map.

PT

Nearest metro subway station to Dapu Rd Magnolia HC is Xujiahui metro station. Then change to a taxi to go Dapu Rd Magnolia HC.
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
12-12-2008, 02:20 PM
the following budget hotel is less than Rmb 300 for the night and they charge 80-120 for the day use.

Ru Jia 如家
Motel 168
Han Ding 汉庭
Qi Xing 七星
They all have branch in Xuhui. They are decent and clean.
May be other senior bro here have better recommendation...

Can also try Greentree Inn, website ??????????--??????????????????--?????????? (http://www.greentree.com.cn)
Same rates but alot better room conditions. Book online to get room & better rates.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
12-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Hi guys, just like to ask if anybody knows if places like 999 will be open during CNY? I'm "lucky" enough to be going there on the first day of CNY.

As Snr Bro Sexatronic mentioned earlier here, most or all entertainment joints like HCs & KTVs are usually closed for min 3 days of CNY.
However, most F&B joints like ret, cafes are usually open thru CNY period.

FYI pls.
Cheers

han.bird
12-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the info, won't get my hopes up then.

sin_sex
13-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Any bros here looking for a cheerful lady (22yo) to accompany you during your SH trip?

Jolin

Hi, I will visit SH on 26 Dec, i need accompany, can email me how to find her? [email protected]:o

Sexatronic
16-12-2008, 01:49 PM
seems like some the proxy servers are also banned by cheena garmen..

webfoogle and turbohide are not usable now... sianz!

am using sneakme.net but it's quite slow, pls also try monsterproxy.net

SGPshanghai69
17-12-2008, 09:48 AM
seems like some the proxy servers are also banned by cheena garmen..

webfoogle and turbohide are not usable now... sianz!
am using sneakme.net but it's quite slow, pls also try monsterproxy.net

Hi Bro Sexatronic,
Thanks for the info on the available proxies. However, it is periodical that Turbohide.com & Webfoogle.com are on & off available to all.
I'm using Turbohide.com now as I write this posting here.

Honestly, I have very mixed feelings since that very day after talking to u bro. Envy you very much on having such chance to made a decision that you can, and most of all, really happy for you bro! I wish I can do so too, but......:(
It's pretty sad to see a close bro is leaving here........

Sexatronic
17-12-2008, 10:41 AM
bro, dont broadcast for me leh... hahaha!

I am just temporarily moving back to re-organise things.. china is still the biggest market avail in the whole, but it would require great perseverance and sound financial strength to do a business alone, if u know wat i mean..

I may come back later half of 2009...

SGPshanghai69
17-12-2008, 10:58 AM
bro, dont broadcast for me leh...
I am just temporarily moving back to re-organise things.. china is still the biggest market avail in the whole, but it would require great perseverance and sound financial strength to do a business alone, if u know wat i mean..

Bro Sexatronic,
Not 'broadcasting' your departure here rather but just sharing with fellow bros that a Guru bro like you is leaving here lah!
It is indeed true as you said that it takes lots of courage & perseverance for one to made such great decision which is why I mentioned how I envy to able to do so whereas I am unable to.

Be it temporary or so, wishing you here all the best in your new endeavours back in homeland! Let's catch up soon bro.
Cheers.

Singguy
17-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks to the bros here for introducing me a few place to cheong.

I have not been able to post as most of the proxys are not stable. Finally able to access turbohide but still unstable.

managed to patronise CBB 2X and 999 2X over the last 3 weeks. really enjoy the acrobatics of the girls.. and the soapy massge. Good stuff!!!

Been wanting to cheong KTV but no kaki.. scared kanna cut throat...

Any bros organise any outings please PM me.. we can liaise and contact. By the way I'm staying at Huai Hai Lu... will be here until just before CNY.

Did see some s'poreans in 999 but no chance to chat with them. Could any of you be the ones i saw???

Please inform in advance coz CO here with me.. need to get visa la.. heehee

Looking forward to your PMs..... Happy Cheonging!!!

OceanEleven
17-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Many bros come and go. Especially with the economy crunch, no one knows what lies ahead. Anyway plan for a makan session for all to meet again lah. :D

SGPshanghai69
18-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Many bros come and go....Anyway plan for a makan session for all to meet again lah. :D

Bro Oceaneleven,
True indeed on what you said here, for all u know, I might be leaving here for good soon too???!! One never know what lies ahead of us especially on a foreign land here....so helpless.... :(

Planning for makan session gathering soon b4 CNY, check your email lah.
Cheerios....

rick12
20-12-2008, 06:32 AM
is there any straight to the point nice gals whom would do a pole and lap dance clubs or even better come to your room for the above services.

need all the xps bros here to advice

Van Basten
20-12-2008, 08:08 PM
bro, dont broadcast for me leh... hahaha!

hey bro, u also coming back to boring land? i already got a few frens who go back sg mostly due to the recession because it's hitting quite hard in china..

yet another china sg bro returns... really, pple come n go and all parties will end..

Pink_Flyod
21-12-2008, 04:04 PM
hey bro, u also coming back to boring land? i already got a few frens who go back sg mostly due to the recession because it's hitting quite hard in china..

yet another china sg bro returns... really, pple come n go and all parties will end..

Bro Van Basten... Things are bad but with this situation, there is also opportunity. 2009 will be the beginning of the global collapse but if you have the will, you will prevail. Just hang on...

I was is Muse Park 97 2 Saturday ago to attend the birthday party of the owner of Muse... the place is packed. Then went to Guandi for the after wedding party of the GM of Guandi, also packed. It means people are still spending money....

Withe the stimulus program from the central government, Chinese economy should take a lesser impact than the rest of the world. However, the stimulus tricke down effect would be only coming and kicking towards the 2nd half of next year.

SGPshanghai69
21-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Hereby wishing all fellow bros here,

A Merry Christmas & A Happy Smooth Sailing New Year ahead in 2009!
May The Best of Luck & Fortune to all Bros here...............

圣诞快乐,2009 新年如意!

Sexatronic
22-12-2008, 11:51 AM

ya, going back sillypore for a while... but not due to crisis. In fact, this crisis seems to affect those export-oriented more badly but not so in other industries. Generally the whole country feels bad b'cos pple (esp the rich) are just being conservative and thus not spending enuf.

I shld be back in SHA some time 2nd half of 2009... 危机中,有商机.. hehe

Sexatronic
22-12-2008, 11:57 AM
I was is Muse Park 97 2 Saturday ago to attend the birthday party of the owner of Muse... the place is packed. Then went to Guandi for the after wedding party of the GM of Guandi, also packed. It means people are still spending money....

as far as i know, most ktvs still fully booked on most days.. went to home ground couple times past 2 wks (once with bro frankieman), place is still packed, as usual..

Ronaldo
22-12-2008, 05:39 PM
I was is Muse Park 97 2 Saturday ago to attend the birthday party of the owner of Muse... the place is packed. Then went to Guandi for the after wedding party of the GM of Guandi, also packed. It means people are still spending money.....

wow.. you know all the "atas" people in the clubbing zone.. must be a real regular.. hehehe..

well, i heard that those ladies shoes outlet at the departmental store, they rack in a sale of RMB2 million in 17 days... and its a local brand somemore! amazing...

Ronaldo
22-12-2008, 05:40 PM
as far as i know, most ktvs still fully booked on most days.. went to home ground couple times past 2 wks (once with bro frankieman), place is still packed, as usual..

Should we do a farewell and get together party before CNY? hehehe...

Pink_Flyod
23-12-2008, 08:20 AM
That is why I try to motivate bro Van Basten that not all is gloom and doom... People need to still spend the basic stuff... and if we follow the economy history, the more depress it is, the ticket sales of movies are actually goes up..

SGPshanghai69
23-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Should we do a farewell and get together party before CNY?

Bro Ron',
Great idea!! You 'orgy-nise' the farewell or the 'reunion' gathering b4 CNY as you proposed here how?

SGPshanghai69
23-12-2008, 10:42 AM
as far as i know, most ktvs still fully booked on most days.. went to home ground couple times past 2 wks (once with bro frankieman)

Wah Bro Sexatronic....go cheonging didn't invite any fellow bros along??? Buay steady leh.....................:(

SGPshanghai69
23-12-2008, 10:46 AM
well, i heard that those ladies shoes outlet at the departmental store, they rack in a sale of RMB2 million in 17 days... and its a local brand somemore! amazing...

Indeed the local China domestic consumers market is still going strong with very locals spending power going ever strong here......it is in fact the expats that are very much affected by the crisis here.....

So much for being the 'premium' expat class section here yet now ended more 'jialat' than the locals though bros.....:(

NyehGongGong
23-12-2008, 09:43 PM
hmmm...
too long never really log in... realised now website got blocked...
so i tried this proxy hide site...
Unblock Myspace Proxy. Free Myspace Web Proxy Site! (http://www.unblockmyspace.com)
works well, fast......

didn't do much activities recently.. too tied up with work.
Anyone can gai siao Kunshan activities anot?
I will be posted to Kunshan from Shanghai for like 3months... sianz..

Sexatronic
24-12-2008, 11:38 AM
my frens n I sometimes spend wkends in Kunshan, aka 小台湾. ktvs there not very fun, gals r spoilt by taiwanese. BBS quite a lot, HC also a few, not bad. But paiseh I cant give u any names cos we were always brought ard by local frens, so cant rmbr

shengge
24-12-2008, 01:50 PM
wow.. you know all the "atas" people in the clubbing zone.. must be a real regular.. hehehe..

Wow, can I assume you actually known "atas" people in the departmental store, or you must be a real regular.. hehehe..

Buying a lot of shoes for your mm(s).

Pink_Flyod
24-12-2008, 05:53 PM

Not really 'regular' lah... just that one of our division is managing artists and producing content... and most of our artists love going to party. Many of these 夜店 always give special treatment for artists.

You are also regular to department store hah... as mentioned by Shengge. You must know lots of these MM in department stores..