PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Vectra
21-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Hi, after I in Shanghai for 6 months, this is what I experience. Is really easy for shanghai girls to like you and have sex with you. I think the girls here are more open and they never ask for money or demand for anything.Sometime they will take turn to buy you diner and pay for hotel.
Disclamier, the girls that have sex with me are all working in the office and also earn good money. Just share my experince only as I didn't spent any $ in HC and KTV in Shanghai in my past 6 mths.

Bro this way is much better to my liking. Care to share some of your experience?:cool:

Archdruid
21-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Happened to me when i was in NJ. But the gal did not ask for money. She wan me to sponsor her Eng course, which cost rmb12k. Now that's smart, wasnt she? She even said i pay directly to the sch.... Of course I didnt pay lar!

Now I know why samsters cheong China in a group! Safety in numbers! :eek:

Niceman
22-06-2008, 06:32 AM
To All Snr Bros in Shanghai,

Wah liao... this trip damn joker.... I only managed to meet up with 2 bros, and 1 new bro in Shanghai. All bros went back home or out-of-town during my stay in Shanghai.... Why leh? I not yet borrow money leh... as a matter of fact, was thinking about it... sob sob... by all siam me..... :( U guys got radar izzit?

Btw, SBF cant login while I used public comp in Shanghai. Kana blocked by local :(

Take care all snr bros, this jr will be back :)

Vectra
22-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Now I know why samsters cheong China in a group! Safety in numbers! :eek:

Safety in number, as well as more fun I guess.:D

adamfish
22-06-2008, 08:56 PM
hi bro, any bro organise any event for this week? I am here for a short trip this week and will like to join.

Sexatronic
23-06-2008, 09:45 AM

Wah liao... this trip damn joker.... I only managed to meet up with 2 bros, and 1 new bro in Shanghai. All bros went back home or out-of-town during my stay in Shanghai.... Why leh? I not yet borrow money leh... as a matter of fact, was thinking about it... sob sob... by all siam me..... :( U guys got radar izzit?

Btw, SBF cant login while I used public comp in Shanghai. Kana blocked by local :(

bro, i dont think any bro here would intentionally stay away frm u.. I only know most SG expats here work like shit! Except for a few lucky ones who work frm home, most others r workaholics..

stick ard longer n u will know... seeya again!

PuTonRen
23-06-2008, 09:53 AM

Haha, Bro Niceman,

Please do not feel bad, last trip in Shanghai, I managed to meet Bro SGP and the handsome Bro shengge only and I was without any Mei Mei.

Regards

Niceman
23-06-2008, 10:25 AM
bro, i dont think any bro here would intentionally stay away frm u.. I only know most SG expats here work like shit! Except for a few lucky ones who work frm home, most others r workaholics..

stick ard longer n u will know... seeya again!

Np lah bro... just kidding nia... :)

U so busy, must also take good care. Drink less... cya, hopefully soon.

Niceman
23-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Haha, Bro Niceman,

Please do not feel bad, last trip in Shanghai, I managed to meet Bro SGP and the handsome Bro shengge only and I was without any Mei Mei.

Regards

Without? How can u tahan? ur drive so high..... kekekeke

shengge
23-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Dear Snr Bro PTR,
You know better than me, as where to look for mm.
And you think ppl believe that you were alone? I can only prove that particular moment when we met each other.

Cheers!

Niceman
23-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Dear Snr Bro PTR,
You know better than me, as where to look for mm.
And you think ppl believe that you were alone? I can only prove that particular moment when we met each other.

Bro Yandao Kia Shengge,

Aiya, we all know well lah... since he said without MM, just "believe" lor... wont lose any meat from our body de... kekeke...

Bro PTR,

Np, no one believe, I "believe".... hehehe :P

SGPshanghai69
23-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Haha, Bro Niceman,
I managed to meet Bro SGP and the handsome Bro shengge only and I was without any Mei Mei.

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Yes I would admit that I was with you but only for a mere 2 hours for a Sunday morning breakfast meeting up session, however whatever happen after that for the rest of the day that I won't vouched for nor say so....hehehe....
So whether you're alone or not, with or without a MM....hmmm.....

SGPshanghai69
23-06-2008, 03:23 PM

Wah liao... this trip damn joker.... I only managed to meet up with 2 bros, and 1 new bro in Shanghai. All bros went back home or out-of-town during my stay in Shanghai.... Why leh?

Niceman bro,
You are not avoided by any fellow bros at all but rather as Bro Sexatronic said here, most of us are all too caught up with work. Mainly because of the upcoming Olympics Games events, most industries are affected by Central Government of China certain rulings to expedite & completed projects by end July 2008.
I apologise to you if I'm not there for you bro......but there again,you still have your pretty lass GF here mah to company you so....more time to spend with her too right?
Cheers & hope to see you soon here again bro

OceanEleven
23-06-2008, 03:49 PM

Work from home? Wah...like hinting someone leh....

benfranklin
23-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Any recommendation for a squirter in Shanghai? Who to contact?

Niceman
23-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Niceman bro,
You are not avoided by any fellow bros at all but rather as Bro Sexatronic said here, most of us are all too caught up with work. Mainly because of the upcoming Olympics Games events, most industries are affected by Central Government of China certain rulings to expedite & completed projects by end July 2008.
I apologise to you if I'm not there for you bro......but there again,you still have your pretty lass GF here mah to company you so....more time to spend with her too right?
Cheers & hope to see you soon here again bro

oic... np lah bro... I met 1 new bro, nice guy and in Sh for 6years liao, working at zhongshang garden. Same as many, settled down here liao, and very unlikely go back cos whole family here aleady. I know u guys all busy lah, pulling u guys legs nia....siao... no need apologize lah, for f***? we all bros, understandable one lah

Ya, promised to be there in Shanghai during her bday. Now, I fulfilled liao, last promise is to get my ass perm in Shanghai, but very very tough, I nobody and without cerft.... :(

Why china parents like that one? They wanna check your grandmother, grandfather, father, mother and everyone down the line... damn stress, U-know-what... guess is a bye bye soon, very soon.........which is the last thing I wanna do, but without choice. Now u know why I sooo zhun zhun guessed about yours?

No worry bro, thanks for the sms, I will stay focus one....:o

Love u deep deep lah....:p

Niceman
23-06-2008, 06:29 PM

who huh? who huh? I kpo can? ;)

sindroid
23-06-2008, 06:42 PM
I been to Shanghai a few times, mostly on short business trip. I never had a chance to go out and check out the materials in Shanghai. Is there any contact you bros will recommend?

Thanks!

Ronaldo
23-06-2008, 08:42 PM

Sighz.. I pity that person.. Have to function alone most of the time... You guys really dont understand the hardship he is facing.. I can relate cos I know him personally... Hehehehe...

Niceman
23-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Sighz.. I pity that person.. Have to function alone most of the time... You guys really dont understand the hardship he is facing.. I can relate cos I know him personally... Hehehehe...

Yupe,... for works, I also understand... i work from home also... but for ECA, is easier leh... kekekeke... so bro, u r 1 of them, lucky one? :)

PuTonRen
24-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Dear Big Bro PTR,
Yes I would admit that I was with you but only for a mere 2 hours for a Sunday morning breakfast meeting up session, however whatever happen after that for the rest of the day that I won't vouched for nor say so....hehehe....
So whether you're alone or not, with or without a MM....hmmm.....

Dear Good Brothers in Shanghai,

Well, it seems like even when I have decided to go into "Retirement into a simple life", no one would believe me, except Bro Niceman. Hahaha......and sigh......

I am an old man and the drive in reproduction diminishes with my advanced age. This is also partly because I refuse to use any drug to boost my performance and therefore has no way but to go into retirement. When you have reached my age, you will understand. I do, however, admit that, I had a lot of fun with PRC Mei Mei's during my about one and a half decades in China. Thanks to Brother SGPshanghai69, who had influenced me to go back to my old hobby of photography, although in Digital Photography. This is now my past time, to shoot sceneries and still objects.

Hahahaha........I shall be back to China next week, for a round of photograpy again.

With best regards from Singapore

OceanEleven
24-06-2008, 09:00 AM
who huh? who huh? I kpo can? ;)

Some fellow name Ron or something like that lor......

SGPshanghai69
24-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Why china parents like that one? They wanna check your grandmother, grandfather, father, mother and everyone down the line... damn stress, U-know-what... guess is a bye bye soon, very soon.........which is the last thing I wanna do, but without choice. Now u know why I sooo zhun zhun guessed about yours?

No worry bro, thanks for the sms, I will stay focus one....:o

Bro all parents are the same in this world, merely being concern over their children well-being.............天下父母心。。。。。

Ronaldo
24-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks to Brother SGPshanghai69, who had influenced me to go back to my old hobby of photography, although in Digital Photography. This is now my past time, to shoot sceneries and still objects.

Hahahaha........I shall be back to China next week, for a round of photograpy again.

Ooo.... photography ehz? Hmm... is it those type where you say," 来!看过来!乳勾再挤一挤。。对了!好美丽的乳房。。好!脚稍微再开一点。对了!就是要这种感 觉。。。"

Then you must post in the exchange forum hor.. I dont have the special account to see those private postings. Hahaha...

Just teasing.. But I think a certain spydro is doing this.. hehehe.. (drop bomb lor......)

Sexatronic
24-06-2008, 10:17 AM

不打自招!hahaha!

Niceman
24-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Bro all parents are the same in this world, merely being concern over their children well-being.............天下父母心。。。。。

Bro,
I hope 天下父母心 is the same.... but.... not mine :(

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/mb/tmbs-080623-just_cant_quit.mp3?nvb=20080624023848&nva=20080625023848&t=0c3a9a34a82471a57938d

PuTonRen
24-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Ooo.... photography ehz? Hmm... is it those type where you say," 来!看过来!乳勾再挤一挤。。对了!好美丽的乳房。。好!脚稍微再开一点。对了!就是要这种感 觉。。。"

Then you must post in the exchange forum hor.. I dont have the special account to see those private postings. Hahaha...

Just teasing.. But I think a certain spydro is doing this.. hehehe.. (drop bomb lor......)

Okay! Okay! I shall go to visit the orchards in China, and start shooting photographs of Water Melons, Bananas, Rambutans, Papayas, Banjo.. etc. and post the pictures in the open forum as I do not have the special account.

Hahaha......

Regards

Niceman
24-06-2008, 01:26 PM

Now I know why Spydro went to Hangzhou last few weeks liao... he sure hide under the bridge take picture :)

LonelyInChina
25-06-2008, 09:00 AM
This taken from Shanghai Daily 25th June 2008, read the last paragraph:
...Meanwhile, a sauna manager in Guangzhou, the capital city of Guang Dong Province, has revealed that hidden cameras are widely used by saunas and recreational facilities in Guangdong. Guangzhou police had asked local saunas to install cameras, he said...

Maybe the police has the same policy in Shanghai?

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/66e6dd4de8.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

SGPshanghai69
25-06-2008, 01:38 PM
This taken from Shanghai Daily 25th June 2008, read the last paragraph:
...Meanwhile, a sauna manager in Guangzhou, the capital city of Guang Dong Province, has revealed that hidden cameras are widely used by saunas and recreational facilities in Guangdong. Guangzhou police had asked local saunas to install cameras, he said...

Yo Bro LonelyinChina,
Thanks for the news tip on Guangzhou man!
Lately I've been travelling to Guangzhou requently for work....maybe I should be more wary too....

LonelyInChina
25-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Yo Bro LonelyinChina,
Thanks for the news tip on Guangzhou man!
Lately I've been travelling to Guangzhou requently for work....maybe I should be more wary too....

No problem bro :)
You will do the same.

adidas88
27-06-2008, 10:34 AM
any bros in shanghai now ...

CP/CA/ZH r having thunderstorm and heavy rain ...
wonder how's the weather situation there ?

SGPshanghai69
27-06-2008, 10:50 AM

Hi Bro Adidas88,
It's rainy here inn Shanghai too, but despite so it's also cooling...
Sigh kinda bad news for me about the mentioned weather by you in GZ region then....as I'm travelling to GZ 2moro lah....

SGPshanghai69
27-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Now I know why Spydro went to Hangzhou last few weeks liao...

Bro Spydro claimed that he was with his parents & relatives all travelling then in Hangzhou & Suzhou though....but one never know what he was up then lah......kekeke

adidas88
27-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi Bro Adidas88,
It's rainy here inn Shanghai too, but despite so it's also cooling...
Sigh kinda bad news for me about the mentioned weather by you in GZ region then....as I'm travelling to GZ 2moro lah....

thansk bro for the information ...
hopefully the wet season will be over soon ...
lots of inconveniences but life still have to move on ...

Niceman
27-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Bro Spydro claimed that he was with his parents & relatives all travelling then in Hangzhou & Suzhou though....but one never know what he was up then lah......kekeke

1. Claim only mah.... who knows who he with? :)

2. Eventhough, he still can find time go out mah kekekek

Take care

excm69
27-06-2008, 01:14 PM
... GZ region then....as I'm travelling to GZ 2moro lah....

GZ very wet and cold these days.. Guess u should know where to get some warmth over there.. kekeke

Niceman
27-06-2008, 02:05 PM
GZ very wet and cold these days.. Guess u should know where to get some warmth over there.. kekeke

Now I presume u never get flu in China? kekeke :)

Cya when I back... Take care

OceanEleven
27-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Chilly weather, all bros must tuck in bed with their MM, no wonder so quiet here recently.....

Ronaldo
27-06-2008, 05:17 PM

CP/CA/ZH r having thunderstorm and heavy rain ...

Aiyoh... I going CP next week... Will be in Guangzhou next monday then do some travelling... Raining also must go... Work lehz.. Out in the streets... Sighz...

Hope the weather will be better next week...

Ronaldo
27-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Chilly weather, all bros must tuck in bed with their MM, no wonder so quiet here recently.....

I wished.....

Tonite just go clubbing and try to meet new friends...hahahaha...

Niceman
27-06-2008, 11:15 PM
I wished.....

Tonite just go clubbing and try to meet new friends...hahahaha...

Which Club?? :) I go next time

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2008, 02:28 AM
GZ very wet and cold these days.... kekeke

Yo Bro EXCM69,
Seems like both of us are trading placs for now...with you based in Shanghai now & for me I've travelling to GZ so frequently eh bro?
sigh.....

Talking about my GZ trip, I was all stranded in Hong Qiao Airport, Shanghai since 1430hrs (my scheduled flight) till 1715hrs the plane departs from Shanghai...ended up almost 4 hours waiting time in the airport & plane bro! Shit bad weather (becuase of the recent typhoon I presumed) lately for GZ & Shanghai man....sigh....

Now back in hotel all alone, after afew drinks with my contractor at Coco Bar...damn noisy & rowdy too! Not my 'cup of tea' now....getting old man....

Hope to catch you up when I'm back in Shanghai comes next week bro.
Stay well & take care.

demarco
29-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Yo Bro EXCM69,

Talking about my GZ trip, I was all stranded in Hong Qiao Airport, Shanghai since 1430hrs (my scheduled flight) till 1715hrs the plane departs from Shanghai...ended up almost 4 hours waiting time in the airport & plane bro! Shit bad weather (becuase of the recent typhoon I presumed) lately for GZ & Shanghai man....sigh....

Poor soul.
i hate poor weather and aircraft faulty, last night i hv to wait for 2hr for the backup plane to come because of aircraft grounded. Arrive SZ at 1am and reach hotel at 2am, hv to sleep alone...so sad.

adidas88
29-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Poor soul.
i hate poor weather and aircraft faulty, last night i hv to wait for 2hr for the backup plane to come because of aircraft grounded. Arrive SZ at 1am and reach hotel at 2am, hv to sleep alone...so sad.

alamak ... me flying to shanghai on 2nd july morning ...
hope the weather will improve ...

excm69
30-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Seems like both of us are trading placs for now...with you based in Shanghai now & for me I've travelling to GZ so frequently eh bro?
sigh.....

...Now back in hotel all alone, after afew drinks with my contractor at Coco Bar...damn noisy & rowdy too! Not my 'cup of tea' now....getting old man....

GZ... kinda miss that place.. :-0

haha.. Coco Bar noisy ar... u now prefer quiet environment like Fergurson Lane liao ma... :-p

Niceman
30-06-2008, 01:56 AM
GZ... kinda miss that place.. :-0

haha.. Coco Bar noisy ar... u now prefer quiet environment like Fergurson Lane liao ma... :-p

Fergurson Lane is indeed a very nice place Not easy to find such a place in busy shanghai streets. Very relaxing. Bro, he and me already old liao. Cheong enough liao. Where we never cheong before? Now, just would like to sit in a cosy corner and enjoy a moment of quietness and the moment of togetherness with nice bros chatting.

Siao !!!! Why am I talking machiam we 70+ sitting under the void deck playing cards? :)

alex18122003
30-06-2008, 02:06 AM
me already old liao. Cheong enough liao.

So u getting yr CPF & retirement soon :D

SGPshanghai69
30-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Siao !!!! Why am I talking machiam we 70+ sitting under the void deck playing cards? :)

Bro Niceman,
More like playing chess or maybe "chest(breast)" when we're all in our 70s then perhaps?? hehehe.....

OceanEleven
30-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro Niceman,
More like playing chess or maybe "chest(breast)" when we're all in our 70s then perhaps?? hehehe.....

Play with each other's chest is it?? :)

Niceman
30-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Play with each other's chest is it?? :)

Maybe??? wanna start with each other now to get used to it later? kekeke

Vectra
30-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Really envy you guys at SH. I almost had the chance to go there :rolleyes:

Niceman
30-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Really envy you guys at SH. I almost had the chance to go there :rolleyes:

Why almost? I dun even have the chance cos I nobody. Searching high and low for the past 3 months, still no result and now gf pressure everyday... i almost break down liao.

R u sitting at home waiting for someone to knock on your door? Go online and search, am sure u can find cos they looking for alot of expart to Sh also, but not in my field and my experience not up to their standard.

Kumpongman
01-07-2008, 02:17 AM
Dear Bros,

This thread has grown to about 700 pages and has contained "discoveries" that are 4-5 year old/out-dated (manager not working at this club anymore, or HC moved etc), so it's very difficult for non-regular Bro like myself to get all the relevant and most up-dated info quickly when in "Upper Sea". The "search" function here is also "no use" as it often brings me to a HC in S'pore or Malaysia with the same time.

So I have no choice not to compile a simple "directory" (no KTV included as it's not my cup of pu-er) from previous posts (I only selected those that provided both Chinese and English road names to avoid "lost in transit" - I can't figure out some of the pin-xing) for all to share and verify. I hope all Bros can continue to update this directory..or may be we can store it on an URL for easy reference in the future?

HC/Clubs/Massage Centres

1) 樱子会所 (Yin Zhi)
Call Ms 王鑫 (136 0195 7080) for directions
Mention "Glen" for promotion discount: RMB550

2) Club 999 renamed as 999会所 (999 Hui Sho )in Nov 2007
No. 999 on Tian Yin Qiao Lu, Pu Xi
999 Tianyaochiao Road
徐汇区天钥桥路999号(靠近中山南二路)
The new manager at 999 is Mr Wang Wenyi (王文义)1339 127 3933. Mr Gao Yuan (高源) no longer working there.
Damage: RMB780 after 8pm (before 8pm it's RMB680)

3) 金顶会所 (Jin Ding)
武定西路1185号, Level 3, Motel 168 (武宁南路)
Price: RMB650 anytime

4) 芬蒂花园会所 (Fantasy Garden)
No.1247 Meichuan Road, Putuo District
上海市普陀区梅川路1247号,邮编200333
Junction of Zhenbei Road 真北路
电话: 86-21-52830669
Phone: 86-21-52830669

5) 名殿会所 (Min Tianh)
it's between Pudong Nan Lu(浦东南路)& Shangcheng Lu(商城路) just behind Xinmei Building(新梅联合广场).
Lot's of girls from Northern(东北) region and Sichuan(四川). If you leave before 6pm, it's less than RMB500. After 6pm about RMB700.
上海地图,上海市地图,上海电子地图, 海三维地图,上海公交地图,上海交通 图_E都市 (http://sh.edushi.com/?31258)

6) 皇宫桑拿休闲会所 (Huang Gong Sang Na Xiu Xian Hui Suo)
No.77 Songshang road. (Inside Shanghai Huang Gong)
Puxi Huai Hai Road (淮海路), very near to Xin Tian Di (新天地).
Tel: 5306 9259
Contact Person:
Mr WEI Qing (魏青) 1306 162 1931
Mr YANG Xu (杨旭) 1339 121 5497
Direction:
Ϻʹ¥--ͼ
View of Entrance:
ͼƬ鿴ͼ

7a) 金源湾桑拿浴 (Jin Yuan Wan)
Located on Nanjing Xi, junction of Wu Lu Mu Qi Road (乌鲁木齐路)
2007 promo included: RMB 880 for 2 gals to provide full FJ+BBBJ service.

7b). Shanghai Hotel/HC
Wu Lu Mu Qi Rd (乌鲁木齐路), junction of Hua Shan Road,
RMB 750 per pax includes food+drinks+FJ+BBBJ massage all in.

8. 汤姆生沐浴广场 (Shanghai Tomson Beaches Office)
打浦路1号金玉兰广场4楼 (near 徐家汇区)
电话:021-53960770
RMB 600 before 7pm

9. 春都休闲娱乐会所
上海市闵行区都市路4690号2楼.
Tarma (双飞) for RMB 900
Call Ms 王鑫 @ 13601957080 and mention 老顽童 for discount

FLs:

Name: Jolin/Wan Wan
Origin: PRC Guangxi
Height: 1.6m
Weight: approx 48kg
Stat: 34C-25-35
Complexion: Fair skin and small tattoo on right shoulder
Look: 6.5/10 SYT
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat skill and cock head sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (pussy tight and little pubic hair)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: 600rmb at your doorster
POC : 13916169695 (in Chinese)

Name: Ecko
Origin: Korean
Height: 1.68m
Weight: approx 57kg
Stat: 35C-25-36
Complexion: Fair skin
Look: 7/10 MILF
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat with balls sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (little pubic hair)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 600rmb at your doorstep
POC : 13818305585 (in English)

tinhamodek
01-07-2008, 02:59 AM
Yo Bro,

U the man!! Very helpful list,...
Thanks alot n cheers....

SGPshanghai69
01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Really envy you guys at SH.

Hi Bro Vectra,
Nothing to be anvious about on being able to live & work in Shanghai lah.....just leading a life to slog, to make ends meet and most importantly to feed the love ones at home.....
Life is just as the same as anywhere else as compared bro....
My cent worth of opinion after being stucked here for these years.... :(

Ahh Fatt
01-07-2008, 11:46 AM
3) 金顶会所 (Jin Ding)

Kekeke, staying at this hotel, any recommendation....kam sia :D

Kumpongman
01-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Just realised No. 1 and No.9 on the list I provided earlier have the same contact person: Ms 王鑫 @ 13601957080 ??? So I'm not sure if she is holding on to 2 jobs (2 different clubs under the same management), the center has chaged its name or she has moved on to a different center/club; but which one? Perhaps, bros here can update the list further?

SGPshanghai69
01-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Kekeke, staying at this hotel, any recommendation....

Hi there,
Just tried a Tsingdao gal at the Jing Ding HC during late lunch hours.....;).
Very GF+ CFM look. Rating: 7.2/10
Body: 8/10 (tits easily 34D!!!)
Tall, slim, long hair.

Also, befriended the Mommy, Ms Tian Tian. Mobile: 131 671 23 880 / Office: 021-6246 3916.
Cost of damge: RMB 650 net.

Hope the above info helps fellow bros....
Cheers

XuJiaHui
01-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks to Bro SGPSHanghai that I finally have chance to write something here again. And again thanks a lot for the info...

Niceman
01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi there,
Tall, slim, long hair.

Also, befriended the Mommy, Ms Tian Tian. Mobile: 131 671 23 880 / Office: 021-6246 3916.

Cheers

Wah... kns... on hand I got your sms, on the other hand, u fast hand fast leg went bonking? Release stress huh? :( btw, i using my 5 mistress also...... understandable also :(

YouTube - 有一种爱叫做放手 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiVxa8_yz8c&feature=related)

Snr Bro,
the above song very meaning, I think u know what I mean.... is about time and maybe the next trip is the last trip. Maybe someone like me not destined to have a good woman, she is a rare gem and very diff from the rest of PRC whom I never trust to be a good wife, beside her mood and temper, she perfect in all. Bro, let me buy u final kopi next time. When U back in Sg for holiday, then buy me. If possible, i was thinking if I ever get my ass, I would love to call you "brother". But, never will be. Shanghai does gave me very good memory, beside getting know her and you and the rest of bros. Send my regards to all cos only place we might meet will be in our lala land. Life is destined such way, then let it be.

Talk to her, if not, let her listen to the songs I email you. Sometime, let songs do the talking will be much better if we not good at words.

Next life, we better choose to be a dog cos they have better life than us as man in this realistic world. Right?

Take care

prinzedubai
02-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Just to share a place i found recently on a trip to shanghai. Im not sure if any bro brought it up b4, but it isn't on bro kumpongman's list. Its club de soapland in shanghai!

my company put me up at sheraton grand shanghai taipingyang hotel for my last trip. 3 days all meetings and dealines, no time to cheong until last nite. it was already 10 pm and flight back is early next morning. so no choice but to proceed to the nearest one, right opposite the hotel. 中田sauna.

Went up to the recep and she told me dmg 880 rmb. Kao! expensive but last nite wat to do... Tired and short of time, I decided to proceed directly without using the facilities, so cant comment on the facilities.

After choosing the girl, she led me into the room. This was where I was pleasantly surprised! The bathroom was huge, and there was an inflatable mattress! Always wanted to go club de soapland in sg, but cant get contact as new samster (thats the reason why i started posting FRs). Japan out of reach.

Like in the Japan AVs, they have the chair which the center part missing, so when u are seated, the girl and wash ur asshole and balls. shiok... And the slimy liquid makes the whole body massage and tumble around pure heaven. Needless to say, I had a very enjoyable session. and this is why i recommed this place.

Summary:

Name : 中田桑拿 zhongtian sauna

Location : In shopping center opposite Sheraton Grand Shanghai TaiPingYang Hotel. address of hotel 上海遵义南路5号(200336), in hongqiao area if im not wrong. entrance of sauna is at the side of the building, not inside the shopping center, walk ard the shopping center to find. sign damn huge, hard to miss.

Service quality : very good. They have system where the girl's pay/allowance deducted if customer complain.

Selection of girls : I was told there was more than 30 girls on the nite i went.

Damage : 880 rmb, think this is weekend rate. well worth it imho.

Lastly, pardon me if this is too lengthty or disorganised. Cheongster I am, Writer I am not. :D This might also be a duplicate cos i had problems posting the previous time. had to retype the half the FR. %@!&

Ahh Fatt
02-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi there,
Tall, slim, long hair.

Cheers

Thank you ;)

trellis001
03-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi there,
Tall, slim, long hair.

Cheers

Bro SGP,

You seem to be always finding new places. Thanks to your effort Bro's here get to have more places for R & R in Shanghai.

I will be arriving in Shanghai on the 9/7 afternoon. Staying till 13/7 Sunday. Hope to catch up with you next week.

SGPshanghai69
04-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Bro SGP,

You seem to be always finding new places.
I will be arriving in Shanghai on the 9/7 afternoon. Staying till 13/7 Sunday. Hope to catch up with you next week.

Bro Trellis001,
No worries on the info updates as I'm merely sharing new info & updates with fellow bros here online.....as u know I'm closely 'guarded' by my empress & Beijing concubine in Shanghai here....
Only get to 'let loose' occasionally'..............fortunatley I get to travel to Guangzhou frequently lately...like right now I'm in Guangzhou again. (Just left on Monday evening back to Shanghai you know bro.....)

Hope to catch you up when you r here...sms me at my mobile nos...u know the nos bro.......;P
Cheers!

Pink_Flyod
04-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Just wanna to post a FR on Guandi after their rennovation:

The place has become like Babyface now and I think they change almost 90% of the staff except the Taiwanese managers. Still play hip hop but the hip hop is sort of old... they should listen to the new one from State. Place is definetly bigger but I still like the old one better. They pay some MM to sit around...

We went to Park 97 after Guandi (because the Muse manager brought us there from Guandi and now that Park 97 is part of Muse.) The upstair place is ok... not much crowd.

I was told by the Volar managress that they had rennovate the "downstair" and it is now more like the old Guandi... did not check out the place and might go there on the next trip and post an FR.

siamkia1977
04-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Any bro Know where can find Thai disco, pub, or bar in Shanghai? or those Thai Live Band...
Very sianz in Shanghai coz i'm "Siamkia"...:D

Juz back to Singapore and will be going to Shanghai soon "Work Lah"

Thanks in advance.

supertora
04-07-2008, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=Pink_Flyod;2874226]Just wanna to post a FR on Guandi after their rennovation:

i dont like new guandii, it is too bright and too many stairs. still prefer muse1 and richy.
volar -recommended, music is good and crowd is ok. only too narrow space

sony2002
05-07-2008, 12:25 AM
i will be stationing there for few months, since i will be all alone, that will be the best time to chiong :D

but around RMB600-650? like quite ex compare to PRC in GL

anywhere nearby (probably outskirt?) that I can travel to over the weekend, to find girls at cheaper rate?

excm69
05-07-2008, 01:54 AM
.....but around RMB600-650? like quite ex compare to PRC in GL

anywhere nearby (probably outskirt?) that I can travel to over the weekend, to find girls at cheaper rate?

cheaper rate ar.... i have been looking for that too... haha

maybe longtime resident bro SGPSHA69 may have such lobangs... :p

Singapolian
05-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi to all Shanghai Bros,

Need some help here.
I'll be in SHanghai next week and should have 1 day free before coming back. Is there any Disco or Pub that can get good and reasonable FL for Short time or overnight? Roughly what price?

I've tried Hengshan Lu before, places like Burborn Street but didn't like those FL.
I heard the Disco at Galaxy Hotel used to be happening, what about now?

Thank you

To all Shanghai cheongsters,
I am new to this SEx discussion FOrum but an old COCK ;) seasoned to cheonging all over ASia.

In SHanghai as IN diff parts of CHina, there ARE APLenty FLs aroUND Usually led by a OKT or MAMA. hERE TO shaRE A INTERSTING exPERIENCE IN shangHAI, JUST happened lasT MoNTH. Decided to sTAY IN this lodging House called Motel168 (google it you will FIND websIte) throUGH A recommendation From a ChInese colleague. AccomoDATion stANDARD is somewhat Hotel81 / fRAGANACE STANDArd but Roomier. tHERE R OKTs ouTSIDE TO Recommend GALS - some R really Gorgeous:eek:

tRied one Sichuan gAL:
Face: 9/10 (I dUN like to "on" sHORT haiR galS but she was Stunning!!!):D
bODY: 8/10 (easILY 35/36 d)
Damage: 500RMB for an HouR

sORRI i have no contact nos to SHare but if U stayed therE, wILL STUMBle on OKts foR sUre!

Niceman
05-07-2008, 08:47 PM
cheaper rate ar.... i have been looking for that too... haha

maybe longtime resident bro SGPSHA69 may have such lobangs... :p

U duno meh? wanna bluff who? :p
Next time we go somewhere near U, we go "fish" SYT U student, ai mai? keke;)

SGPshanghai69
06-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Any bro Know where can find Thai disco, pub, or bar in Shanghai? or those Thai Live Band...
Very sianz in Shanghai coz i'm "Siamkia"...:D

Juz back to Singapore and will be going to Shanghai soon "Work Lah"

Bro Siamkia1977,
Perhaps you can PM Senior Bro Oceaneleven as he's 50% 'Siam' also....I'm sure he'll love to share info & even bring u around while u r here the next trip....cheers.

siamkia1977
06-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Bro Siamkia1977,
Perhaps you can PM Senior Bro Oceaneleven as he's 50% 'Siam' also....I'm sure he'll love to share info & even bring u around while u r here the next trip....cheers.

Haha..Thank you Bro. I will try to PM bro Oceaneleven..:D
i will be station in Shanghai quite long and i don't enjoy the China joint at all..tats the problem.:(

thanks anyway.

Oldmac7
06-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi to all Shanghai Bros,

Need some help here.
I'll be in SHanghai next week and should have 1 day free before coming back. Is there any Disco or Pub that can get good and reasonable FL for Short time or overnight? Roughly what price?

I've tried Hengshan Lu before, places like Burborn Street but didn't like those FL.
I heard the Disco at Galaxy Hotel used to be happening, what about now?

Thank you

Burborn is no longer there but changed owner and name.
BaiDu is another one on HengShan lu which you can find girls.
MT3 on the same building of BaiDu is also another choice but I will guess you won't like it.
Other pub like Hello or 88 on Hengshan Lu (and so does on the junction of YongJia Lu) is a good place to go if you are alone. Waitress there can play dices with you and you dont have to play extra but only to buy the drinks. Beer (small bottle) is usually RMB30.-

If you walk further towards to the north, you will find Sasa and Zapasta on the junction of Dong Ping Lu. Opposite to them is the Hello 2, got a Phillo live band. Sasa is a place for dinner on the second floor and relax with a drink on the ground floor. Zapasta is full of Lao Wai and girls (OL and business gals) who like to be fu.ked by Lao Wai.

Walk further down to Huai Hai Lu you will find M-box, MT and Bonbon. M-box is a nice place which many OLs gathered there to listen to live music band. This is a good place to go if you have someone you would like you further develope your "relationship"... One other similar place is called "Xiao Hong Lou" (The Little Red Cottage), but unfortunately it is on the othe rend of Heng Shan Lu, insdie Xu Jia Huai park, so you might not be able to visit it if you are walking towards the direction of Huai Hai Lu. Opposite to M-box is MT, a place with lots of laser light performance. BonBon is a Hip Pop place full of young people.

So this is roughly the Heng Shan Lu area.

There are other places in Xin Tian Di, Fu Xing Park, Yu Yao Lu and Tong Ren Lu. Maybe I can tell you next time.

Have fun in Shanghai/

Pink_Flyod
06-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Burborn is no longer there but changed owner and name.
BaiDu is another one on HengShan lu which you can find girls.
MT3 on the same building of BaiDu is also another choice but I will guess you won't like it.
Other pub like Hello or 88 on Hengshan Lu (and so does on the junction of YongJia Lu) is a good place to go if you are alone. Waitress there can play dices with you and you dont have to play extra but only to buy the drinks. Beer (small bottle) is usually RMB30.-

If you walk further towards to the north, you will find Sasa and Zapasta on the junction of Dong Ping Lu. Opposite to them is the Hello 2, got a Phillo live band. Sasa is a place for dinner on the second floor and relax with a drink on the ground floor. Zapasta is full of Lao Wai and girls (OL and business gals) who like to be fu.ked by Lao Wai.

Walk further down to Huai Hai Lu you will find M-box, MT and Bonbon. M-box is a nice place which many OLs gathered there to listen to live music band. This is a good place to go if you have someone you would like you further develope your "relationship"... One other similar place is called "Xiao Hong Lou" (The Little Red Cottage), but unfortunately it is on the othe rend of Heng Shan Lu, insdie Xu Jia Huai park, so you might not be able to visit it if you are walking towards the direction of Huai Hai Lu. Opposite to M-box is MT, a place with lots of laser light performance. BonBon is a Hip Pop place full of young people.

So this is roughly the Heng Shan Lu area.

There are other places in Xin Tian Di, Fu Xing Park, Yu Yao Lu and Tong Ren Lu. Maybe I can tell you next time.

Have fun in Shanghai/

Good stuff OldMac... I wonder what happen to True Love in Hengshan Lu... I have not gone to that area for quiet a while...

Oldmac7
06-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Good stuff OldMac... I wonder what happen to True Love in Hengshan Lu... I have not gone to that area for quiet a while...

Pink Flyod,
True Love is no longer there many years. It is BaiDu now.
Disco pub business changed a lot during the last year. DKD, Pagagus, Burbon, O2 and many others were closed down. VIP Room was re-open but has to collaborate with Tang Club (Beijing) and so now is named as Tang Club VIP. GuangDi was froced to renovate too and Park 97 has to change to M3 (Muse 3) in Feb this year. MT and Armani got many collabotation so MT got 9 shops and Armani got 5 at its peak.
The hotest place I would say is still Baby Face and the up-coming one is Richy.

OceanEleven
07-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Haha..Thank you Bro. I will try to PM bro Oceaneleven..:D
i will be station in Shanghai quite long and i don't enjoy the China joint at all..tats the problem.:(
thanks anyway.

Siam disco, pub, I dont know where got leh, siam makan and massage place still have lah. :)

Oldmac7
07-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Hi Bro Oldmac,
Thanks for such good info, you sure are resourceful man.......
I look forward to my trip, thanks.

regak2005,
You are welcome!
Forgot to mention,
the one inside Galaxy is one of the 5 Armani,
lots of night club gals and many "duck" go there,
a place where you can have special funs,
like 溜冰, K or 摇头.......

siamkia1977
07-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Siam disco, pub, I dont know where got leh, siam makan and massage place still have lah. :)

Thanks for reply.
i actually asked around when i was in Shanghai... everyone said don knw and don hv...:( neh neh one...

Niceman
07-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks for reply.
i actually asked around when i was in Shanghai... everyone said don knw and don hv...:( neh neh one...

Bro,

Go to a place, must try the dish there. U cant go to india and wanna eat chilli crabs and mee siam, right?

Is normal difficult to locate. Even so, sure will not up to standard one, cos will be localized

Ronaldo
07-07-2008, 04:13 PM
regak2005,
You are welcome!
Forgot to mention,
like 溜冰, K or 摇头.......

Truely... the king of clubbing in Shanghai!
Master!!!

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2008, 04:33 PM
siam makan and massage place still have lah. :)

Bro Oceaneleven,
NB....then how come u NO bring me go makan 'Siam' & try 'Siam' massage lah???
:(

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2008, 04:37 PM
the king of clubbing in Shanghai!
Master!!!

Yo Bro Ronaldo,
Bro Oldmac might be the Master & King of Clubbing......but you're the GURU here mah.......................;)

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Bro,

Go to a place, must try the dish there. U cant go to india and wanna eat chilli crabs and mee siam, right?

Even so, sure will not up to standard one, cos will be localized

Bro Niceman,
A well said statement indeed on eating the local dishes in a local place.....hmmm....that makes me wonder are you doing it as you said here too?
Getting a local Shanghai GF....eating local dishes....most of all, being 'localised' as you said so....????.....kekekeke...:D....for that I must say you've done it all, and done it well bro!

adidas88
07-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Dear Bros,

This thread has grown to about 700 pages and has contained "discoveries" that are 4-5 year old/out-dated ..... So I have no choice not to compile a simple "directory" ......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... if only this posting was one day earlier ..
i was in SH on 1st july and SBF is totally blocked in PRC ...

anyway .. thanks bro Kumpongman for posting this information ...
bro .. pls write a post so i can up ur points ... :p

Pink_Flyod
07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
regak2005,
You are welcome!
Forgot to mention,
like 溜冰, K or 摇头.......

I used to go to Galaxy disco more than 10 years ago where you still have to grab girls on the dance floor to go to your KTV room... I guess things has change now.

Bro Oldmac is truely the king of clubbing. I also heard Ritchy that is going to open. I never like O2, DKD, CD but I heard Bon Bon is still happening...

Haiz... always stuck in Guandi or Muse 1.

adidas88
07-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Shanghai is HOT , HOTTER , HOTTEST ...
sat & sun was at 38 - 39 degree ... :mad:

this was a business trip for me and my business associates to a trade exhibition in Pudong ..
Many suppliers was there so they treated us to 4 nites of KTV and dinner ...

Shanghai is expensive compare with other provinces like ZH, CP ...
but the quality of gals and service are better ...

On the first nite, K supplier took us to Diamond Club located in Rendezous Hotel ... it's a upper class KTV ... higher class than Gandong KTV in ZH ..
very posh and nice decoration ...
not all the gals in this KTV can be tapao ...
have to let the mummy know and she will bring in gals that can be tapao for selection ..
not many gals to select .. maybe we were late ...
we were there at abt 9pm after dinner ... but still there r enough pretty ones to select ....
most of the gals are tall thus they classified as "model" ...
and they aren't cheap ...
the sitting rate is 500rmb .. ON is at least 2000rmb ...
choose a young pretty slim gal from 哈尔冰 .. she was friendly and GFE ..
we frenched quite a bit inside the room like lovers ....
guess we kick off on a right note ...
there was abt 7 of us and 10 gals in a big room ...
and most of them r drinkers except me ... :p
we party till 3am and went back to hotel ...
not sure how much is the total bill cos K supplier took care of it but we reckon in the range of 10000 - 12000rmb including tips to gals ..
understand from my gal, the minimum charge for a small room is 1688rmb and the big room could be easily 3888rmb + gal tips 5000rmb + 2x KJ + mummy tips + food = ?????

back in hotel room, we took shower together ...
frenched and rabba a lot inside ...
than proceed to bed and she gave bbbj ...
then proceed to 69 position and she worked even harder on bbbj ...
she turned around and ride me raw .... i was totally surprised ....
but the feeling is so good that i do her missionary raw ...
she clamp her leg around my waist to hold me down ...
but i stopped and told her it's safer to use condom ....
i wonder why she's not afraid of getting pregnant ??
finally cum in missionary style ....
both of us went to wash up and lied on the bed hugging each other ..
then she popped the question .. "我可以回家吗?" ...
i asked her why and she give the regular excuse "在别人的床,睡不着" ...
i was rather disappointed cos i thought we can have a good time later on or in the morning ...
but i do not want to force her to stay so i gave her 1000rmb and went back to sleep alone ...

second nite ... T supplier bought us to Cosmo "华都" KTV ...
it's a 6 storey buiding of KTV rooms ....
but the ambience and reno is not as good as Diamond KTV ..
rules applied the same here ... not all gals are available for tapao ...
i would commend that quality of gals are almost the same as last nite ...
maybe again, probably we r late ... reached there after dinner ..
anyway .. don't feel like tapao tonite so select a gal .. again from 哈尔冰黑龙江... sweet gal but rather quiet ...
we party till 3am again .. man, these ppl really can drink and party ...
Damage: unknown .. all taken care by T supplier
we r not allowed to pay anyone including tips ...
they really know how to take care of their clients ....

third nite ... P supplier bought us back to this same KTV .. 华都 ..
me was kinda of tired after 2 nites so didn't party much and the gal i choose ... dun even remember where she come from now ...
she was nice and keep massaging my neck and shoulder ...
it's not so nice to leave early unless the host suggested it ..
anyway they ended at 2am ... not too bad ...
went back to hotel alone ... need to have a good sleep ..
tomorrow need to go to the exhibition for one last look ...

fouth nite ... K supplier bought us out again for dinner at Laris Restaurant along the Bund ... nice view but food is expensive ...
understand dinner for 6 of us end up abt 3500rmb .. no wine but some beer ..
then he took us to Diamond KTV again ....
select a gal to tapao tonite but she can only stay till 7am cos she need to go to work ... but i'm okay ... so we agreed ..
but WTF ... the party end at abt 5am ....
K supplier was wild and he keep drinking and partying ...
my gal keep asking me to leave early but i refused cos it's not so nice and impolite to do that ...
we come together, we leave together ...
brotherhood bond ... leave no brother behind ....
though we r customer and supplier, we treat each other like brothers ...

so by the time, we reached our hotel and finished our first round ...
it's orledi abt 6.30am ....
we lied on the bed for a while and she left at 7am ..
paid her 2000rmb ... it's not her fault that we can only spend limited time in the hotel and moreover, we have make an agreement earlier ...

so sleep until noon cos no official work today ...
self declare off day ....
went to the hotel massage for body massage and it sucks ...
late afternoon, we went to 泰和 for foot massage and it was damn good ..
very professional and good skill ... better than BKK foot massage ...
and the place actually looks like a 茶馆 and they serve good tea ...

did some shopping at 淘宝城 ...
dinner at 丰收曰宁波海鲜 ...
very nice and posh seafood restaurant ...
not too expensive consider the ambiemce and setting ..
after dinner, went to 新天地 for a drink ...

this is my 4th time to shanghai on business trip but it's my first time that i cheong in shanghai ...
i know it's expensive thus have always avoided the entertainment here ...
it's a good experience for me this time ... only regret did not make it to any sauna in shanghai ...

anyway ... will be back next year ... :p

Pink_Flyod
07-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Good FR bro Adidas... next time you can suggest to your host where to go cheonging in shanghai and in that way, your supplier knows that he treats you right. Diamond KTV has the same owner with Count... posh up market. There are a few KTV along changning road like Passion 天上人间,帝豪 which is Cat 300 but also have good selection of hardware and software. My preference now is in Hongqiao Shanghaicheng (parkson) called hongdu something....

Niceman
07-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Master!!!

He King? Then u must not only Guru, but Lord of the Ring, and King of the King liao lor.... oi, Snr Bro, Arriving soon. U got my hp? Bring this newbie go clubbing leh...

Grand Arrvial 12thJuly.

Cya Cheer

Niceman
07-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro Niceman,
A well said statement indeed on eating the local dishes in a local place.....hmmm....that makes me wonder are you doing it as you said here too?
Getting a local Shanghai GF....eating local dishes....most of all, being 'localised' as you said so....????.....kekekeke...:D....for that I must say you've done it all, and done it well bro!

Snr Bro SGP,

This local dish not easy to swallow. Almost got choke. Mood and temper swing too fast, faster than SiChuan "face Change".

Now, working hard to get U-know-what. Once I "localized", is time to look for another one. I email u 1, u saw? She looks ok hor? hehehhe... at the moment, my heart still belong to her. She really a nice ger. Hard to find in today Sh, but I almost breakdown with her mood swing. :(

LonelyInChina
08-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Any more lobang on FLs in Shanghai (Not Jolin again) ?
I am looking for FLs that I can call and ask them to come to my place, too hot in Shanghai, lazy to go out :)

Thanks bros

SGPshanghai69
08-07-2008, 10:38 AM
I am looking for FLs that I can call and ask them to come to my place, too hot in Shanghai, lazy to go out :)

Bro Lonelyinchina,
Wah so fast you're sick of FL jolin ha??? You 'heartless' lah....kekeke....:D

Anway, I recalled not too long ago a fellow bro posted another FL contact info here....a Korean gal I think....cost is RMB 600. Also provide door to door service that fit your request here...............

adidas88
08-07-2008, 11:00 AM
I am looking for FLs that I can call and ask them to come to my place, too hot in Shanghai, lazy to go out

Anway, I recalled not too long ago a fellow bro posted another FL contact info here....a Korean gal I think....cost is RMB 600. Also provide door to door service that fit your request here.....

yup ... it's posted by bro kumpungman on page 674 ...
how i wish i got this information earlier and tried out the korean gal ...:(

LonelyInChina
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Bro Lonelyinchina,
Wah so fast you're sick of FL jolin ha??? You 'heartless' lah....kekeke....:D

Anway, I recalled not too long ago a fellow bro posted another FL contact info here....a Korean gal I think....cost is RMB 600. Also provide door to door service that fit your request here...............

I am very tempted to try the listing on Shanghai Craigslist under EROTIC section.
Any of our bros here try before?

Sexatronic
09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Good FR bro Adidas... next time you can suggest to your host where to go cheonging in shanghai and in that way, your supplier knows that he treats you right. Diamond KTV has the same owner with Count... posh up market. There are a few KTV along changning road like Passion 天上人间,帝豪 which is Cat 300 but also have good selection of hardware and software. My preference now is in Hongqiao Shanghaicheng (parkson) called hongdu something....

HongQiao Parkson 4th flr call Royale Boss... u still frequent there? I stopped going there for 2 mths liao, cos my client complain that traffic police always wait around there to catch drink-driving. He got caught once after party with me... darn! Anyway, the gals there is limited.. nice decor tho'

sim25
09-07-2008, 11:29 PM
try go babyface...is fun.. it always fun house every nite.:D

Kumpongman
10-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Bros,
Thanx very much for your kind encouragement. I'm thinking of coming up with an update on the directory (Version 1.2. Sorry still excluding KTVs)by early August, so feel free to provide the following info so that it's easy to update and for other bros to find the location (English pin-xing can be quite off sometimes...too many streets have similar pin-xing):

1) Name in Chinese and English
2) Address in Chinese (and English if possible)
3) Phone #
4) Services provided
5) Your recommended service/s and name or no. of 'service provider"
6) Damage (regular hr vs happy hour charges)
7) any secret password to get special discount or services

griffinthanos
10-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bro Vectra,
Nothing to be anvious about on being able to live & work in Shanghai lah.....just leading a life to slog, to make ends meet and most importantly to feed the love ones at home.....
Life is just as the same as anywhere else as compared bro....
My cent worth of opinion after being stucked here for these years.... :(

Bro... I seriously though you're that sad stuck in SH... c'mon as someone once said, good times can be found anywhere... so long as u have the cash.

Anyhow, better than being stuck in HK like me ya...:(

wallyp88
10-07-2008, 01:45 AM
but i do not want to force her to stay so i gave her 1000rmb and went back to sleep alone ...

You paid RMB1000 for Cat500 KTV girl for ST in Shanghai, plus the tip still on the low side, she didn't complain??

SGPshanghai69
10-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Dear fellow bros
As we all knew of the upcoming Olympics Games, the additional security measures and much tighter visa applications, etc...
Just another piece of news here for all to be wary of the unrest situations in China, other than Shanghai......

(Channelnewsasia)
BEIJING: Chinese police killed five Muslims who were planning a "holy war" but armed only with knives, state media said Wednesday, in the latest alleged terror threat ahead of the Beijing Olympics.

The five were shot dead on Tuesday when police raided their hide-out in Urumqi, the capital of the Muslim-populated Xinjiang region in China's far northwest, the official Xinhua news agency reported, citing local authorities.

Fifteen people, all members of Xinjiang's Muslim Turkic-speaking Uighur majority population, were at the apartment and had been wielding knives when police conducted the raid, the report said.

"The suspected criminals that police killed and nabbed... were from a 'holy war' training group," Xinhua said, citing an unnamed Urumqi police spokesman.

"After police used tear gas on the premise, a roomful of people tried to break out, waving knives and injuring one policeman. The policemen were then forced to open fire, killing five on the spot and injuring two."

It said the others had been detained and confessed to planning terrorist attacks against China's majority Han population.

Police found more than 30 knives at the apartment in which they were hiding, the biggest of which was 50 centimetres (20 inches) long, according to Xinhua.

The report made no mention of any heavier weapons.

China has repeatedly warned of a terrorist threat from Xinjiang, which borders Afghanistan and Central Asia, and announced at least five separate raids this year in the region that have foiled attacks.

China said in April it had crushed a group in Xinjiang that was plotting to kidnap foreign journalists, tourists and athletes during the Olympics.

Fellow bros, pls exercise more cautions when travelling elsewhere, in more rural areas....
Cheers.

adidas88
10-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Bros,
Thanx very much for your kind encouragement. I'm thinking of coming up with an update on the directory (Version 1.2. Sorry still excluding KTVs)by early August, so feel free to provide the following info so that it's easy to update and for other bros to find the location (English pin-xing can be quite off sometimes...too many streets have similar pin-xing):

1) Name in Chinese and English
2) Address in Chinese (and English if possible)
3) Phone #
4) Services provided
5) Your recommended service/s and name or no. of 'service provider"
6) Damage (regular hr vs happy hour charges)
7) any secret password to get special discount or services

that's a very constructive thing to do, bro ..
up ur points ... kudos to u ...

Oldmac7
10-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Master!!!

Ronaldo,

Not just that! I knew lots of other fun places like KTV & Bath Shops too. Ha ha ha!

adidas88
10-07-2008, 10:32 AM
You paid RMB1000 for Cat500 KTV girl for ST in Shanghai, plus the tip still on the low side, she didn't complain??

honestly, i do not know how much to pay her for ST since our agreement is for LT 2500rmb ... thus when i asked her, she says 随便你 ...
so when i gave her 1000rmb, she didn't even count ...
i believe the reason is she does not want to demand cos she have broke the agreement and know she will get into trouble if i complain to my supplier ..
she knows my supplier will asked me abt her ...which he did ..
he called me on the phone and asked how's the gal and did the gal 放飞机 last nite ...
but i told him everything is good ...
even the same mummy asked me abt the gal when i was back to the KTV 2 nites later ..

the KTV gals and mummy knows my supplier very well cos he's a regular there and always bring his clients there .. so they will not want to offend him and especially his clients ...

SGPshanghai69
10-07-2008, 10:38 AM
News of recent unrest...in Shanghai....
For all fellow bros to take note & be wary of the present situations.....

青年闯警局袭警案 认为有冤情 网民吁公开审判
上海市公安局日前正式交代从北京来沪袭警者杨佳犯案过程,但这没有解除市民心中疑虑,不少网民都认为杨佳有 更大冤情,纷纷呼吁公开审理该案件。

加拿大模特儿倒毙上海住所 疑遭谋杀
上海警方指出,本周较早时在上海市昭化路一居民楼住所内被发现身亡的加拿大籍年轻模特儿,很可能是被谋杀致 死。

Oldmac7
10-07-2008, 10:50 AM
I used to go to Galaxy disco more than 10 years ago where you still have to grab girls on the dance floor to go to your KTV room... I guess things has change now.

Bro Oldmac is truely the king of clubbing. I also heard Ritchy that is going to open. I never like O2, DKD, CD but I heard Bon Bon is still happening...

Haiz... always stuck in Guandi or Muse 1.

Pink Foyld,
10 years ago.... or some years earlier than that, the hottest place should be on the top floor of Rainbow hotel (just next to the Galaxy), the time when it is still called Casablanca. Disco at the Galaxy should be a 2nd choice only.

Richy is there already.

Muse was OK until they removed all the tall tables and turn them into sofa seating. Guandi should be better now after the renovation.

However, I still prefer Baby Face!!

siamkia1977
10-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Bro,

Is normal difficult to locate. Even so, sure will not up to standard one, cos will be localized

i know bro.
already force myself to like it but i cant.
nvm lah.. juz make a trip to bkk when i hv a time.
thk u.

Oldmac7
10-07-2008, 11:01 AM

Pink Floyd,
Your information is a bit outdated!!
天上人间 is now a 400 tipping place.
帝豪 has changed their business model and you may find it fun.
And More over, that part of the road is no longer ChangNing Lu but ChangShou Lu. 豪门, 金色大帝(closed down for renovation now), 水晶宫 和 紫京城 (the latest one, 400~500 tipping).
HongDu at Pakson is a 400~500 place but the gals there are first class.
Golden Sunshine at HongGu Lu (near Gu Bei Lu) is still a 300 place, gals are good looking too. A value for money place. ha ha.....

LonelyInChina
10-07-2008, 11:25 AM
BREAKING NEWS..!!!
Be careful with Escort service...

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b65f384aee.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Niceman
10-07-2008, 12:00 PM
BREAKING NEWS..!!!
Be careful with Escort service...

Wah...... I think is happen everywhere in China, heard so much about this. Btw, I think U need to advise Bro SGP watch out, in case his small brain overrule his big brain, hehehehehe

SGPshanghai69
10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Wah...... Btw, I think U need to advise Bro SGP watch out, in case his small brain overrule his big brain, hehehehehe

Yo bro Niceman,
Thanks for the concern words but fortunately I'm a guy who never have the extra money nor luxury to splurge on such 'escorts' services...at most it'll be visit to a HC or Massage Ctr for the regular FJ+BBBJ services.....

You looked me too up bro!
BUt indeed it's a piece of news to be brought to attention to all fellow bros, especially for fellow bros who are here on short biz trips stint, pls exercise cautions & be wary as nowadays till end of the year, the law & order are getting more tighter & more unrest are anticipated to arise....pointless to risk one's safety & risk on being arrested for prostitution in particular being a foreigner here in China.......
sigh...
All because one bloody O' Games and all these shit arising....NBCB....sibeh boh liao lor....:(

Niceman
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Yo bro Niceman,

You looked me too up bro!(

Of cos look u up up lah bro.... U soooo yandao, tall, vert tall, i everytime talk to you must look up wat..... unless both of us sitting down.

ps: jialiat, cannot talk behind u, once I posted, u so fast surfaced...

oi, I bringing u medication for your stomach, just in case for future.

Cheers

Sexatronic
10-07-2008, 02:16 PM
bro, when u coming up to SHA again?

I'm back in SG for 2 wks of well deserved break... shiok! Will be back in SHA this Sun tho'..:(

Sexatronic
10-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Bro SGP,

u guys organise such a big gathering while i'm away hor? :eek: Bei swee!

OceanEleven
10-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Of cos look u up up lah bro.... U soooo yandao, tall, vert tall, i everytime talk to you must look up wat..... unless both of us sitting down.

ps: jialiat, cannot talk behind u, once I posted, u so fast surfaced...

Cheers

Hoi, "atas" man talk you better dont talk back ok....later you jalan jalan on the street and one roti chia pull over then that's the last we hear from you.... :P

SGPshanghai69
10-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Bro SGP,

u guys organise such a big gathering while i'm away hor?

No BIG gathering, mere dinner catch up session......with the rest of the fellow bros.... :D

Niceman
10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
bro, when u coming up to SHA again?

I'm back in SG for 2 wks of well deserved break... shiok! Will be back in SHA this Sun tho'..:(

Hey Bro,

Be there Sat morning till 21th July. We meet for kopi again lor with our big bro next week. Weeekend abit busy with u-know-who. :P

supertora
10-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Pink Flyod,
True Love is no longer there many years. It is BaiDu now.
Disco pub business changed a lot during the last year. DKD, Pagagus, Burbon, O2 and many others were closed down. VIP Room was re-open but has to collaborate with Tang Club (Beijing) and so now is named as Tang Club VIP. GuangDi was froced to renovate too and Park 97 has to change to M3 (Muse 3) in Feb this year. MT and Armani got many collabotation so MT got 9 shops and Armani got 5 at its peak.
The hotest place I would say is still Baby Face and the up-coming one is Richy.

true love is now MT, MT has taken over many clubs incl dkd, tang hui-vip room. 02 will reopen soon (closed due to drug), cici club next to 02 is not bad during weekend. (cici is the best in guangzhou). however i still prefer muse1, gals are matured and prettier, high class..face, richy are not bad but mostly kinna chai..and many ah beng/ah lian

Oldmac7
10-07-2008, 10:03 PM
true love is now MT, MT has taken over many clubs incl dkd, tang hui-vip room. 02 will reopen soon (closed due to drug), cici club next to 02 is not bad during weekend. (cici is the best in guangzhou). however i still prefer muse1, gals are matured and prettier, high class..face, richy are not bad but mostly kinna chai..and many ah beng/ah lian

Supertora,
Actually we talking the same thing --> MT3 衡山路10号2楼(原真爱酒吧现百度--BaiDu). DKD is now MT7.
O2 has re-open already. CiCi is OK and you might like Honey as well.
I would agree Muse has prettier and more mature gals, like what we find in the ex-Park97.

Niceman
10-07-2008, 10:07 PM

hey hey Bro,

Another clubbing king in Sh...... cya next week.... :) we kopi if u free.

Niceman
10-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Hoi, "atas" man talk you better dont talk back ok....later you jalan jalan on the street and one roti chia pull over then that's the last we hear from you.... :P

errr... catch no ball.... why roti chia wanna pull me in leh? I nice man leh, very innocent one leh... dun believe? U go ask big bro SGP

Ronaldo
11-07-2008, 09:45 AM
Bro SGP,

u guys organise such a big gathering while i'm away hor? :eek: Bei swee!

SGPSHA also never invite Oceaneleven wat... hehehe.. Shhhh... Wahahahaha!!!

Niceman
11-07-2008, 12:44 PM
SGPSHA also never invite Oceaneleven wat... hehehe.. Shhhh... Wahahahaha!!!

He also never invite me leh... cos I was away also... maybe he did it with a purpose lah. That night, most probably got alot of chio babe and scare we too innocent and couldn't handle them and might cheated by them, so he left us out. He has a heart for us lah.... he always take care of bros wan.... no worry... that's why I start to love him deep deep liao, brotherhood love hor, not brokenback. hehehehe..

cheers

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2008, 02:16 PM
He also never invite me leh... cos I was away also... maybe he did it with a purpose lah. That night, most probably got alot of chio babe and scare we too innocent and couldn't handle them and might cheated by them, so he left us out. He has a heart for us lah.... he always take care of bros wan....
cheers

Yo Bro Niceman,
I was merely assisting Bro Limpeh369 in putting together the dinner gathering last night as Bro Limpeh369 was the one who initiated the dinner gathering....;)
All those that attended the dinner are fellow bros (all Men), with no chio chabos as you thought it would be bro. Dinner was held at the CRC Orchard Cafe, the S'pore Restaurant.

Bro Ronaldo,
Seems like you are very awared of this dinner gathering as to who initiated it yet you intentionally 'accused' me of not inviting who & who.....not nice leh....let's see the next meeting up session which you'll organised.........pointless to say such 'sensitive' statement here right? Some fellow bros might misunderstand and thus having bad feelings.....please lah! Jokes can be made but not such sensivtive one pls......

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Bro SGP,

u guys organise such a big gathering while i'm away hor?

Bro Sexatronic,
Not that I choose to organise gathering during your absence but rather it was a gathering initiated by Bro Limpeh369 as I mentioned earlier here. All I did was to assist Bro Limpeh369 to put together the dinner & ensure all are informed of the date, time & venue. Even the dinner venue was chosen by Bro Limpeh369.
The main intention of the dinner gathering was merely a catching up session with all fellow bros here as everyone was all caught up with work, and have not met up for quite awhile lah.....No partying or cheoning at all aftermath of dinner.

No other plans after dinner, all went home......at 9.30pm....

Niceman
11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
I was merely assisting Bro Limpeh369 in putting together the dinner gathering last night as Bro Limpeh369 was the one who initiated the dinner gathering....;)

Bro Ronaldo,
Seems like you are very awared of this dinner gathering as to who initiated it yet you intentionally 'accused' me of not inviting who & who.....not nice leh....let's see the next meeting up session which you'll organised.........pointless to say such 'sensitive' statement here right? Some fellow bros might misunderstand and thus having bad feelings.....please lah! Jokes can be made but not such sensivtive one pls......

Snr Bro,

Np lah... we all TCSS nia.... no worry one...though we know each other not long, but we share alot together, even secrets , hehe, i dun mean "bed room secret", that 1 I wont Kpo one... kekekeke...

Cya bro next week for dinner or lunch.

U take care, Cheers

Niceman
11-07-2008, 02:27 PM
No other plans after dinner, all went home......at 9.30pm....

Wah.... boring leh... I got to know 1 OL, she party animal one... next week, I try to jio her out, we go clubbing. I will ask her to bring more "female animals"

kekekeke

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2008, 02:33 PM
. I got to know 1 OL, she party animal one... next week, I try to jio her out, we go clubbing. I will ask her to bring more "female animals"

Yo Bro Niceman,
Thanks for the understanding.
I'm most available to go out to meet your 'friends' as you mentioned above as being my empress is going back to HKG on 18 Jul till 23 Jul........................:D

See ya soon here bro! Cheers.

Niceman
11-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Thanks for the understanding.
I'm most available to go out to meet your 'friends' as you mentioned above as being my empress is going back to HKG on 18 Jul till 23 Jul........................:D

See ya soon here bro! Cheers.

Kns, talking about gers only, u so fast surfaced out of nowhere. Fast hand fast leg. kekekekek

Cheers

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Kns, talking about gers only, u so fast surfaced out of nowhere. Fast hand fast leg.

Bro Niceman,
You must understand me lah....I long time no go out for 'outside food' liao la......:D......so of course must 快脚快手 lah............hehehe....

LonelyInChina
11-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I received a phone call from one of mamasan that I know in Shanghai.
She said that she changed work place, now she is working in GoldCard (金卡) KTV, and because I know her quite long time (1 year hehe) so I went to her new KTV last night.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e42f151e2.jpg

And this is the photo of the mamasan, her name is Tian Tian.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0e48c9a51b.jpg

I booked the smallest room with the minimum spending RMB1,680 + room charge RMB500.
She offered me to buy the member card at RMB3,000 and get 2 bottles of Martell Noblige (or you can change to 4 bottles of Chivas/Ballantine).
The purpose of the member card is to get 50% discount on all the drink price.

This is the photo of the smallest room they have, and it's still very big.
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f39254d93a.jpg

I bought the card, they gave 2 bottles of Martell Noblige.
The girls selection quite good, they have around 200-300 girls in there , all wearing see-thru clothing, backless, and braless.
Around 12 midnight the girls will give you sexy lap dance topless.
Tipping is:
Girl 400, Mamasan 400, Xiaomei 200, Roomboy 100.
Short time is 1,500 (inclusive of the tip), ON 2,000 (inclusive of the tip).

I brought back a girl from Hunan, her name is Yang Juan (杨娟), this is her photo:
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4224c82662.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Ronaldo
11-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Bro Ronaldo,

Err... actually I got the msg from you mahz.. aiyoh.. so defensive mehz? Now you saying Bro Oceaneleven sensitive ah? Hehehhee.. no lahz.. he very steady one.. but sometime horny nia.. or was that all the time..

no worries lahz... dont think so much.. cos you lao da in the forum mahz.. so must be gracious... remember what LKY said about gracious society?

Wow.. weekend liaoz... and now going to rain... amazing weather... I was walking outside to run some errands at about 12pm.. and i can actually get blisters!!! slippers... sighz..

Ronaldo
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I received a phone call from one of mamasan that I know in Shanghai.
She said that she changed work place, now she is working in GoldCard (金卡) KTV, and because I know her quite long time (1 year hehe) so I went to her new KTV last night.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e42f151e2.jpg

And this is the photo of the mamasan, her name is Tian Tian.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0e48c9a51b.jpg

Wow!! like that also can...with photo somemore.. hahaha..

Sexatronic
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Wa kao! This FR power man!! hahaha....:D

Actually u guys say I SHA ktv king.... I say bro lonelyinchina is "really" the king...

bro lonely, if this ktv is indeed similar to 大富豪, those kinky type, then the price is very expensive leh.

LonelyInChina
11-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Yang Juan (杨娟) she is pretty and gfe...but.. she doesnt do BJ and in the morning, when I tried to fxxk her, she said to me "Can I sleep 1 more hour please....darling (老公) ?" hahaha

Well, overall I have a good fun night.

Before I left the KTV, I told Tian Tian (the mamasan) that I have many Singaporean friends, since that I already bought the membercard, I want her to give all my friends 50% discount for the 1st or 2nd visit, and she agreed.

So what you need to do:
1. Call Tian Tian and make reservation.
2. Tell her that you are my friend (say 'KENT for Singapore', dont say 'LonelyInChina from SBF')
3. Print out the membercard below and give it to Tian Tian.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9cfa78ce3d.jpg

Okay bros, thank you for reading.

LonelyInChina
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Wa kao! This FR power man!! hahaha....:D

Actually u guys say I SHA ktv king.... I say bro lonelyinchina is "really" the king...

bro lonely, if this ktv is indeed similar to 大富豪, those kinky type, then the price is very expensive leh.

No, no no no.... You are the King..!!!

:D

shengge
11-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Wow!! like that also can...with photo somemore.. hahaha..

So when you going to show yours?

Ronaldo
11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
This FR is best with photos even... I feel that I have already been there... virtually... 哈哈哈哈哈

Niceman
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
No, no no no.... You are the King..!!!

:D

wah.... so exp.... me boh money :(

Niceman
11-07-2008, 06:04 PM
This FR is best with photos even... I feel that I have already been there... virtually... 哈哈哈哈哈

I not only feel that I been there virtually, but bonking her virtually also, now I still got 3,000rmb in my pocket, safe and sound :p

comefuckyou
12-07-2008, 08:31 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/173062532ea0dddf341ca0b78a6e310cbae7975.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306278e4387d9e90a7d594e6abdc6922a2b24.jpg[/QUOTE]

Any bro can PM me Jolin number ? I saw this picture and can't tahan liao..I am going SH another 2 hrs flight. Pls help !!

OceanEleven
14-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Snr Bro,

Np lah... we all TCSS nia.... no worry one...though we know each other not long, kekekeke...

What thing not long har??? :)

SGPshanghai69
14-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Any bro can PM me Jolin number ? I saw this picture and can't tahan liao..I am going SH another 2 hrs flight. Pls help !!

Jolin mobile nos 1391 616 9695. Have fun!

Niceman
14-07-2008, 11:22 AM
What thing not long har??? :)

err.... that one not for you to find out leh.... I not from brokeback mountain... kekekeke :P

adidas88
14-07-2008, 03:14 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306278e4387d9e90a7d594e6abdc6922a2b24.jpg
Any bro can PM me Jolin number ? I saw this picture and can't tahan liao..I am going SH another 2 hrs flight. Pls help !![/QUOTE]

urgh ... why didn't this post come early .... :(
would have tried jolin when i'm in shanghai .... urgh ...

i like her tattoo ... beary cool ....
she must be a cool gal ...me like ... :p

Kumpongman
15-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Since quite a few bros are asking for the latest directory update (Version 1.2) due to their impending arrival in SH, so I have decided to have a soft-launch today, ahead of the official release date on Aug 1st. BUT the list is getting too long and may not be productive to post it here in the future, so please PM me your e-mail address for update after 1st Aug.

Again, let me clarify myself - I didn't go to ALL the places mentioned in the list below (NOT possible). It's just a compilation...so bros please update and comment after your visit to verify the "authenticity" of these FRs. Thanx.

HC/Clubs/Massage Centres

1) 樱子会所 (Yin Zhi)

2) Club 999 renamed as 999会所 (999 Hui Sho )in Nov 2007
No. 999 on Tian Yin Qiao Lu, Pu Xi
999 Tianyaochiao Road
徐汇区天钥桥路999号(靠近中山南二路)
The new manager at 999 is Mr Wang Wenyi (王文义)1339 127 3933. Mr Gao Yuan (高源) no longer working there.
Damage: RMB780 after 8pm (before 8pm it's RMB680)

3) 金顶会所 (Jin Ding)
Ms Tian Tian. Mobile: 131 671 23 880 / Office: 021-6246 3916.

4) 芬蒂花园会所 (Fantasy Garden)
上海市普陀区梅川路1247号,邮编200333
电话: 86-21-52830669

5) 名殿会所 (Min Tianh)
it's between Pudong Nan Lu(浦东南路)& Shangcheng Lu(商城路) just behind Xinmei Building(新梅联合广场).
Lot's of girls from Northern(东北) region and Sichuan(四川). If you leave before 6pm, it's less than RMB500. After 6pm about RMB700.
上海地图,上海市地图,上海电子地图, 海三维地图,上海公交地图,上海交通 图_E都市 (http://sh.edushi.com/?31258)

6) 皇宫桑拿休闲会所 (Huang Gong Sang Na Xiu Xian Hui Suo)
No.77 Songshang road嵩山路. (Inside Shanghai Huang Gong)
Off Puxi Huai Hai Road (淮海路), very near to Xin Tian Di (新天地).
Tel: 5306 9259
Contact Person:
Mr WEI Qing (魏青) 1306 162 1931
Mr YANG Xu (杨旭) 1339 121 5497
Direction:
Ϻʹ¥--ͼ
View of Entrance:
ͼƬ鿴ͼ

7a) 金源湾桑拿浴 (Jin Yuan Wan)
Located on Nanjing Xi, junction of Wu Lu Mu Qi Road (乌鲁木齐路)
2007 promo included: RMB 880 for 2 gals to provide full FJ+BBBJ service.

7b). Shanghai Hotel/HC
Wu Lu Mu Qi Rd (乌鲁木齐路), junction of Hua Shan Road (华山路)
RMB 750 per pax includes food+drinks+FJ+BBBJ massage all in.

8. 汤姆生沐浴广场 (Shanghai Tomson Beaches Office)
打浦路1号金玉兰广场4楼 (near 徐家汇区)
电话:021-53960770
RMB 600 before 7pm

9. 春都休闲娱乐会所
上海市闵行区都市路4690号2楼.
Tarma (双飞) for RMB 900

10, 中田桑拿 zhongtian sauna
Location : In shopping center opposite Sheraton Grand Shanghai TaiPingYang Hotel.上海遵义南路5号(200336).
Damage : RMB880 (weekend rate)

11. 吉原桑拿会所3
上海市吴中路418号
电话 021-54774675
Hours 13:00 - 02:00
Damage:900 RMB.

FLs:

Name: Jolin/Wan Wan
Origin: PRC Guangxi
Height: 1.6m
Weight: approx 48kg
Stat: 34C-25-35
Complexion: Fair skin and small tattoo on right shoulder
Look: 6.5/10 SYT
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat skill and cock head sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (pussy tight and little pubic hair)
GFE: 7.5/10
Damage: 600rmb at your doorster
POC : 13916169695 (in Chinese)

Name: Ecko
Origin: Korean
Height: 1.68m
Weight: approx 57kg
Stat: 35C-25-36
Complexion: Fair skin
Look: 7/10 MILF
BBBJ: 8/10 (deepthroat with balls sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (little pubic hair)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 600rmb at your doorstep
POC : 13818305585 (in English)

RED LIGHT DISTRICT

Top 20th: Golden Bridge
Address: Jinqiao area in Pudong district (浦东金桥)
Service: HJ,BJ,FS
G quality: 50-75
Damage: RMB 40-400

Top 19th: "Wusong area"
Address: Wusong (吴淞) area, shuancheng Road (双城路) area
Verified time: two month ago
Information resource: network
G quality: 50-85
Damage: RMB 50-150

Top 18th: "Ganquan regional"--recently entered our view
Address: Ganquan Village (甘泉新村) addresses, including Zichang Road (子长路), Village Road (新村路) area.
G quality: 50-75.
Damage: RMB 40-250rmb.

Top 17: "Rushan Road"--Pudong barber salon distribution
Address: Qixia Road (栖霞路), Rushan Road (乳山路) and surrounding in Pudong district.
G quality: 55-80
Damage: RMB50-200rmb

Top16: "Xuanhua Road, Zhaohua Road"
Address: Xuanhua Road (宣化路), Zhaohua Road (昭化路), Zuanbang Road (朱安浜路.)
G quality: 70-90
Damage: RMB50-600

Top 15: Low prices "Nanhui town"
Address: Nanhui town (南汇镇)suburbs in southeast.
Service: HJ,FS
G quality: 25-60 (mainly MILFs)
Damage: RMB: 20-80

Top14: "Dahua Village"
Address: Dahua village (大华新村) in Putuo district (not Pudong). Famous one is XinjiangMM (新疆MM)
G quality:60-90
Damage: RMB 50-300

Top13: more and more prosperous Qibao (七宝)
Address: Qibao (七宝) in southwest of Shanghai, Famous street: Fuqiang Street(富强街) is known for SYTs
Service: FS
Damage: RMB 120-400

Top12: Declining "Fahuazheng Road (法华镇路)"
Address:Fahuazheng Road (法华镇路)
G quality: 60-95 (a wide range)
Damage: 50-1200

Top11: Chengshan Road,Shangnan Roada famous red-light district in Pudong
Address: Chengshan Road (成山路),Shangnan Road (上南路) and surrounding area
Service:FL,BJ,ML
G quality: 50-80
Damage: RMB 50-200

Top10: East Baoxing Road--Faced with crisis/demise
Address: East Baoxing Road (东宝兴路) area
Damage: RMB 50-350

Top9: ups and downs "Beixinjing"
Address: Beixinjing (北新泾) area
Damage: RMB 50-300

Top8: new railroad station--the area is under constant construction/expansion
Address: Around new railroad station, such as Zhongxing Road (中兴路), Zhonghua new Road (中华新路), Datong Road (大统路), Hutai Road (沪太路) and Hengfeng Road (恒丰北路).
Service: FS,BJ
G quality: 35-70
Damage: RMB150-300

Top7: "Xianan road" best choice if just want quick release (BUT look like Desker rd)
Address: Xianan load (下南路) in Pudong district
Service: BJ,FS
G quality: 40-65
Damage: RMB 50-100

Top 6: West Pearl "Rainbow bridge"
Address:Hongqiao area (虹桥地区),Shuicheng Road (水城路) and its surrounding area
G quality: 70-95
Damage: RMB150-1500

Top5: "Fengzhuang road"--on the first line in today's red-light district in Shanghai
Address: Fengzhuang Road (丰庄路)/ Jiande Garden (建德花园)in west of Shanghai
G quality: 65-85
Damage: RMB150-400

Top4: Prostitution city "Meilong"
Address: the most of Meilong(梅陇) area. along with Xinzhuang (莘庄),Minhang (闵行)
Damage: RMB100-700

Top3: "Hanghua regional"--expansion in alarming rate
Address:Hanghua vilige (航华新村) area
G quality: 70-90
Damage: RMB120-400

Top 2: Comprehensive Jingan district
Address: Jingan district (静安区) - SY sprint SN (舒怡泉) and (吉原会所). Go north there is Chaojiadu (曹家渡)
Services: HJ, BJ, FS
G quality: 70-100
Damage: RMB200-1000

Top 1: Chaojiadu--Entertainment Holy Land in Shanghai.
Address:Chaojiadu (曹家渡),Changshou Road (长寿路),Wuning Road South (武宁南路) -- Imperial (帝豪)", "Heaven and Earth (天上人间)". "Cobra Gold believers (金色大帝)
Service: no limit
G quality:90-100
Damage: RMB500-????

Cmdr Soundwave
15-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Thank you Kumpongman! Very detailed! Impressive.

skydesperato
15-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Is Sammyboyforum banned in China?

skydesperato
15-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Sorry. Got the answer.

KLYM
15-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi There, I will be going to SH. Can any bro recommend me those sauna that provides proper massage followed by just HJ?

Union
16-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Sorry. Got the answer.

You are right. Sammyboyforum is banned in China.

lonelyosama
16-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Since quite a few bros are asking for the latest directory update (Version 1.2) due to their impending arrival in SH, so I have decided to have a soft-launch today, ahead of the official release date on Aug 1st. BUT the list is getting too long and may not be productive to post it here in the future, so please PM me your e-mail address for update after 1st Aug.

Again, let me clarify myself - I didn't go to ALL the places mentioned in the list below (NOT possible). It's just a compilation...so bros please update and comment after your visit to verify the "authenticity" of these FRs. Thanx.

HC/Clubs/Massage Centres

1) 樱子会所 (Yin Zhi)

9. 春都休闲娱乐会所
上海市闵行区都市路4690号2楼.
Tarma (双飞) for RMB 900

She works for the above 2 shops at the same time?

SGPshanghai69
16-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Yup, Jolin is very accomodating, no rush. i muz say her BJ is very good.

Yo Bro Spydro,
Didn't hear you ever mention patronising Joiln b4 at all???!! Wah....so quietly 'used' her services yet kept so mum about it eh........you're secretive man bro!!....................;)

SGPshanghai69
16-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Can any bro recommend me those sauna that provides proper massage followed by just HJ?

Yo,
Pls refer to the comprehensive list of HC posted by Bro Kumpungman........it's all there......sigh...

SGPshanghai69
16-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Can any bro recommend me those sauna that provides proper massage followed by just HJ?

Yo,
Pls refer to the comprehensive list of HC posted by Bro Kumpungman........it's all there la......sigh...

SGPshanghai69
16-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Sammyboyforum is banned in China.

Yup, Sammyboy website is banned locally in China, likely bcuz of the O' Games coming up la....so logging directly to Sam's Alfresco Coffee - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.sammyboy.com) cannot work at all....
go thru proxy server TurboHide Free Proxy Server - Anonymous Web Surfing (http://www.turbohide.com) then type the sammyboy URL onto it & log on......
Cheers.

Niceman
16-07-2008, 11:35 AM
she used to be at yingzi, along wu zhong lu. she has since moved on to the chun du hui suo some time last year.

for bros who wanna head to ying zi, they have somewhat upgraded their services to keep up with competition next door. the price is 550 for all it seems.

at chun du, do call the manager wang xin and mention glen, andy but she is more than happy to give the discount if u don't mention names anyway, juz ask for it! the double fly is 900rmb. heard there are new gals there, so u might wanna chk it out.

haha, bro,

Now U know the way to de-route into SBF, and so active now huh.... :)

Niceman
16-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Yup, Sammyboy website is banned locally in China, likely bcuz of the O' Games coming up la....so logging directly to Sam's Alfresco Coffee - Powered by vBulletin (http://www.sammyboy.com) cannot work at all....
go thru proxy server TurboHide Free Proxy Server - Anonymous Web Surfing (http://www.turbohide.com) then type the sammyboy URL onto it & log on......
Cheers.

Ya man, thanks to Bro Ray,
Now i can surf SBF here liao... how's him? he gone back to SZ liao? Say thanks to him on my behalf

skydesperato
17-07-2008, 11:08 AM
I texted Wangxin once - and he/she included me into his/her list of msg forwarding. Yesterday, I texted her asking does he/she know who am I. She replies "You are Glen's fren". This is an "another" number he/she used - 13341714670

Glen, you the king.

Pink_Flyod
17-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Where is the Cat 200 KTV in shanghai ?? There are quiet a few in Beijing and I think Shanghai should have a few too... Any bro would like to shed some light here ?

Aokang
17-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Where is the Cat 200 KTV in shanghai ?? There are quiet a few in Beijing and I think Shanghai should have a few too... Any bro would like to shed some light here ?

I went there in Jan this year, pls call 吴妈 to confirm rates

璀璨之都夜总会
上海虹桥吴中路
1050号盛世莲花
广场A 栋3 楼
贵宾热线 54221083
经理: 吴德蓉 13166179799

This KTV is an inexpensive, no frills type joint. The rates for the MMs are 2/8/10 and Mami 2. The MMs are mostly 5/6 with a few 7s.

SGPshanghai69
18-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Ya man, thanks to Bro Ray,
Now i can surf SBF here liao... how's him? he gone back to SZ liao..

Yo Bro Niceman,
Bro Ray is back in Shenzhen now I think. Called him on Wed but he was still in Beijing then.....
U call him yourself to thank him la....
See you tonight...if you can make it to meet up la
Cheers!

Niceman
18-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Bro Ray is back in Shenzhen now I think. Called him on Wed but he was still in Beijing then.....
Cheers!

er.... i din get his hp, pass me his?

Hopefully, I would love to dine with u also. Down with flu, hope to get well fast, so can meet up.
That OL i mentioned, got bday party, damn... always got party one. Hopefully can meet her soon.
Empress out of town, now u getting naughty? kekeke...... naughty boy
U take care also
Cheers

Oldmac7
19-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I went there in Jan this year, pls call 吴妈 to confirm rates

璀璨之都夜总会
上海虹桥吴中路
1050号盛世莲花
广场A 栋3 楼
贵宾热线 54221083
经理: 吴德蓉 13166179799

This KTV is an inexpensive, no frills type joint. The rates for the MMs are 2/8/10 and Mami 2. The MMs are mostly 5/6 with a few 7s.

吴妈 has changed to

豪门夜宴
莲花路近漕宝路
小房可坐四人收480
小费200

have fun!

XuJiaHui
19-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Cheers!

Bro, Thanks for calling the other day. I am in the flight to the homeland. And now am at home and will only back to Shanghai end July. Will call you then we can have a drinks with other bro here...
This forum seem like blacklisted by chinese government. We have no problem to access from here ......hehe

SGPshanghai69
21-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Bro, Thanks for calling the other day. I am in the flight to the homeland. And now am at home and will only back to Shanghai end July. Will call you then we can have a drinks with other bro here...
This forum seem like blacklisted by chinese government.

Hi Bro Xujiahui,
The pleasure is all mine bro, no worries.
Seems like life is too good for you as you've been going back to homeland pretty often eh? Your company welfare is really good man...so envious la!

Yes, indeed the Sammboy Forum website is blocked here locally in China. Access can only be log onto via Proxy Server.
Another alternate proxy server (which is more stable than Turbohide.com)here for fellow bros who's here in China to log onto is .::. Webfoogle Just for Fun .::. (http://www.webfoogle.com)

See ya soon back here bro. Have a good rest back in homeland lah.....;)
Cheerios.....

Sexatronic
21-07-2008, 03:42 PM
ya, dats why it's rather quiet these days...

stupid cheena garmen seems to be stricter than SG!!

SGPshanghai69
22-07-2008, 09:03 AM
stupid cheena garmen seems to be stricter than SG!!

Bro Sexatronic & all fellow bros here in Shanghai & other parts of China,
Seems like the unrest cases here are escalating each day as the O' Games draws near......pls exercise extreme cautions especially at crowded places (with many tourists & foreigners in particular)..............:(

Below is another latest news clip on another unrest case (dated yesterday 21 July 2008). Hope fellow bros in Kunming are fine & well there......

昆明公交车连环爆炸2死14伤 奥运保安更显紧张

(北京讯)距离北京奥运开幕不足三周之际,云南省会城市昆明昨天发生两起人为制造的公交车爆炸事故,导致2 人死亡14人受伤,再次升高奥运安保的紧张情势。

两起爆炸案都发生在昆明市中心,时间相隔大约一个小时,初步判断是人为破坏案件,爆炸物品均为硝胺 炸药。由公安部派出的刑侦专家组昨天下午已经抵达昆明,协助当地公安机关进行调查。

据新华社报道,云南省也随即加强全省公路、水路、边境口岸与通道的管控巡查工作,盘查可疑人物,防止犯 罪嫌疑人脱逃。

昆明人口达600万,距离首都北京2100公里。

昨天的公交车爆炸案,第一起发生在早上7点,地点是昆明市内主要通道人民西路上的一个车站,造成一名妇 女死亡、10人受伤。警方说,爆炸造成车厢两侧玻璃全部破碎,部分座椅变形。

第二起爆炸发生在大约一个小时后,也同样在人民西路,导致一人现场死亡,四人受伤。

新华社引述一名目击者说,由于爆炸声太响了,自己被震晕了几秒。医院方面也透露,大多数伤者是双耳或单 耳震荡伤,耳膜已穿孔,并伴随着部分身体皮外伤。除了其中一人处于危险期,其他13人已脱离生 命危险。

当地一间酒店的外籍员工告诉法新社,爆炸案令市内氛围一向松弛的昆明陷入紧张:人们都很害怕。事件太 令人震惊了。

中国媒体所拍摄的爆炸现场画面显示,其中一辆出事公交车的车身给炸出一个大洞,车厢内毁坏不堪,马路上 则布满玻璃碎片。

b049822
23-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi, Bros,

I am going to Shanghai for a b trip. Just wonder how tight is it in Shanghai as I learn that the security may be tighten and hotel may not allow non couple to stay in the same room. I just wonder whether it will be safe to invite a girl to a 5 star hotel for an overnight gathering?

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi, Bros,

Just wonder how tight is it in Shanghai as I learn that the security may be tighten and hotel may not allow non couple to stay in the same room.

I just wonder whether it will be safe to invite a girl to a 5 star hotel for an overnight gathering?

Hi there,
Security here are still normal, not that they're implementing any curfew as yet in Shanghai.
However, with regards to your question on whether it would be safe to bring FL or any gal back to your hotel room, I would suggest that you exercise more cautions as being with the O' Games drawing so near around the corner, it is not worthy to be caught for prostitution. The Central Government is very particular of the image they're posing to the outside world, so they will crack down on all illegitimate activities as such.

As today's local radio news announced, they Central Government even banned all air flights taking off or landing in Beijing Capital Airport on the day of the O' Games Opening, 8 Aug 2008 just to prevent any possible terrorists attacks.

Rather be safe than sorry bro....have fun but play safe lah.
Go to a HC might be a better choice, and the HC is better to be located within a 4/5-star hotel (i.e. Holiday Inn HC on Changshou Road or Shanghai Hotel on Wulumuqi Road).
Cheers.

yangzong
23-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Hi there,
Security here are still normal, not that they're implementing any curfew as yet in Shanghai.
However, with regards to your question on whether it would be safe to bring FL or any gal back to your hotel room, I would suggest that you exercise more cautions as being with the O' Games drawing so near around the corner, it is not worthy to be caught for prostitution. The Central Government is very particular of the image they're posing to the outside world, so they will crack down on all illegitimate activities as such.

As today's local radio news announced, they Central Government even banned all air flights taking off or landing in Beijing Capital Airport on the day of the O' Games Opening, 8 Aug 2008 just to prevent any possible terrorists attacks.

Rather be safe than sorry bro....have fun but play safe lah.
Go to a HC might be a better choice, and the HC is better to be located within a 4/5-star hotel (i.e. Holiday Inn HC on Changshou Road or Shanghai Hotel on Wulumuqi Road).
Cheers.

Agree with bro SGPshanghai69. In fact just on the other day my friend and I were taking MRT from 人民广场and witness some 公安strangly checking passenger bags at the station. It is actually quite shiong for either party loh, one is trying to dash through the gantry and run to the train and the 公安 is stopping them to do so. Was wondering don't know the 公安here will "kee Siow" or not by forcing every passenger to declare their belonging before boarding the MRT:rolleyes:

Went over to my favourite massge joint at pudong 固山路/张扬路to see my long time meimei whom has upgraded to become the lady boss of this massge joint. She was complaining that although her client though are normally the Chinese people from other cities as well as some foreigner but the business is not doing well due to the inconvenient especially after 10pm. Cos customer prefer not to come or return to their hotel before that. And she warn me be careful and not to bring any meimei back to my room just in case.

Niceman
23-07-2008, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=spydro;2917819]yes, tts quite true about what the above 2 bros had mentioned. about 2 nights ago, i was heading home, passed by 樱子 and noticed that the lights were out for the entire building, save for the mini mart on the ground floor.QUOTE]

That's why Bro, now i change my dish, from wild fruits to home-cooked-food. Retired from those scene liao... tired of fake moaning and worst, need to pay somemore... :(

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Another interesting observation is about the crackdown in illegal DVDs. some dumb-ass Cheena occifer went into a dvd shop and started spouting about IP. GOONDOOS! Since when did dvd shops sell originals anyway? Give them ang pao and pack them off la, hell lot of wayang....chinese gov occifers for you...

Yo Brp Spydro & all,
As what you've mentioned bro, the local authorities are merely all out to 'wayang' & show off that they're the authorities who'll be 'doing' thier job for now as the O' Games are nearing...... What a damn joke to see all of them panicking these days as they're the usual gang who'll loathe around 'doing' nothing at all.....I couldn't agree more with you on the fact that since when IP (Intecllectual Property Rights) do 'exist' here in China???

And one should see the dramatic changes in the local Shanghai Police after the recent stabbing case......hehehe....bloody joke to see the sudden change in the Police attitude....all courteous & nice....a bunch of damn morons that only will learn when 'shit' happens to them all......:D
At least, it's a lesson well taught to them (the Police) all though...for now.
There's even a interview published on ????? zaobao.com (http://www.zaobao.com) on a Beijing Law Uni Professor who said that this stabbing case is indeed a lesson to be taught & shown to the local Police Force that brute force & bullying will not get them anywhere, anymore but instead will land them into big 'shit' like the recent stabbing case.......Time for the law enforcing persons here to wise & behave accordingly lah......

End of the day, all these 'crappy' actions & 'wayang' that they're all putting up for now, will only somehow makes matters more obvious to the outside world that just how imcompetent & incapable they're actually are.....

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2008, 02:39 PM
That's why Bro, now i change my dish, from wild fruits to home-cooked-food. Retired from those scene liao... tired of fake moaning and worst, need to pay somemore... :(

Yo Bro Niceman,
So soon and even before you're all settled down here in Shanghai, you're already calling it 'quits' for the cheonging scenes???!! Sure anot bro???
You've not seen much of the scenes here as yet I believed.........Giving up on a jungle here so soon for a single tree.......hmmmmm..........Good lad bro!

To pay & f@#k sometimes is good, as one gets service, utmost sexual satisfactions & most of all, no 'follow-up' at all aftermath bro....... Just once in awhile is fine lah bro......

Keep me posted on the upcoming interviews you'll be having bro....all the best & best of luck bro!;)

Niceman
23-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
So soon and even before you're all settled down here in Shanghai, you're already calling it 'quits' for the cheonging scenes???!! Sure anot bro???
You've not seen much of the scenes here as yet I believed.........Giving up on a jungle here so soon for a single tree.......hmmmmm..........Good lad bro!

To pay & f@#k sometimes is good, as one gets service, utmost sexual satisfactions & most of all, no 'follow-up' at all aftermath bro....... Just once in awhile is fine lah bro......

Keep me posted on the upcoming interviews you'll be having bro....all the best & best of luck bro!;)

Yo My dear Snr Bro,
haha....jungles are the same everywhere lah...only the pattern and ambience different nia, got diff meh?. hehehehe....

I now trying Beijing-food, shanghai-food put under reserve.

Yupe, bro, this last is very crucial, I follow-up and waited for months liao. Now is final face-face. I predicted the drop of index from 3000+pts to 2500-2800pts ever since it dropped from May, since April. Maybe he called me b4 of that. Hopefully lah, but play by ears. Everything is still uncertain. Sibei stress lah.

IATA
24-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Hi Bros

Was in Shanghai for short business trip couple weeks back, here's a FR

After dinner with colleagues, still not too late, decided go for soapy massage,called a local friend for recommendation near by,was recommended this place 博多会所

It's right at the junction of 斜土路 and 鲁班路 beside 联合卖场

Reached there at abt 10pm, did not see other customer thinking good no need to wait, led to a changing room, changed and waited for 15 mins, then was led to fish tank to select girl, saw only 5-6 girls, was told all girls with customers, since not much to choose from, chose a petite girl, and then
was led to massage rm by girl.

Entered rm, a bit disappointed cause rm quite small and a bit run down, stripped and then go to builtin bath rm for shower and soapy massage, girl washed me and then was asked to lie down on air bed

My girl quite friendly and massage skill quite good, started with back first then front, then bbbj. skill pretty good, good suction and know how to control the rhythm.

After massage, cleaned up again back to the rm, then asked me what kind of costume I like, no preference as I'm not into this so told her to decide,she then put on the nurse costume and start cat bath on me and then bj with CD, half way through she brought out a red rope and hang herself upside down,start BJ me in that position,don't feel much different in this position.

Her BJ feel pretty good as she controlled the rhythm well, after that asked me whether want to try out the electrical vibrator built in the bed, since never try before agree to try, after a while, asked her to stop as the motion was very mechanical and not much fun. Bros whos too tire to work out can try this.

Start servicing her in a few different positions and finished off in missionary. After that asked her whether can go for 2nd shot, she said can but no time, was suprised to hear that as there was still 25 mins to go, she then told me it's only 70 mins in the night, 90 mins session is only for day time, sigh! cleaned up, changed, paid at the counter and left.

Name : can't remember, no. 35

Profile: 1.55m,32C,fair
Overall rating : 7/10
Damage 780 RMB
Look : 7/10
AR : 6
BJ : 8
FJ : 6,hole dry, need to use lotion twice
GFE : 8, quite accommodating

Sexatronic
25-07-2008, 10:18 AM
apparently, even the pirated dvd shops are giving the local garmen some face.. they shut down for 1 mth, during the Olympic. At least 2 of my favourite shops closed for "renovation", but when I probed, they say must give police some face mah.. haha!!

fwchong
25-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Need some updates here..how the security in Shanghai. Any chance to bring the gals to hotel ?

saxamani
25-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Was in SHA in April, but FR keep until now.
377 - Beijing, early 20s, innocent girl next door look
362 - heilongjiang, age also early 20s, Wild with her hair like lion queen
Both got GFE feel, cannot say playful but can joke and play.
Actually the massage I been to is always 1 to 1, so its my virgin to take 2 together.

337 gal took care of my upper body good suction on back & I especially like her sucking the fingers, its much better than K*C "finger licking good". Just imagine after you use yr hand to eat durian & you finish up by putting yr finger 1 by 1 into yr mouth to lick clean. At the same time, 362 id doing sucking on my toes. Its 上下两夹攻, almost cannot tahan liao, brother stand until high high.
Sucking toes was good with deep AR also. Next, i was asked to nee down on my foot and 377 slide just underneath forming 69. Now she started doing BBBJ while wild cat do AR and licking, beah-tahan, shiok.
Action start with 377 on me for abt 10mins till she prespire, then change to me standing on floor, she lain on bed with leg open. Pump her for abt 8-10mins, wild cat wanted her turn. Start with doggie, pump for awhile & change to missionary pump her hard, 377 hug from behind to help push me. Final explosion into wild cat.
Now i also weak liao, 377 push me down to lay on wildcat and I was sandwiched between 2 gals, shiok.
This is the 1st time I had tarma session, really enjoyed and I like being rape by 2 young girls. Also 1st time write FR, I know its messy, please forgive me and I will try to improve. Thanks for reading.

yangzong
25-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Need some updates here..how the security in Shanghai. Any chance to bring the gals to hotel ?

If your girl are from Beijing maybe the gong an will scare :D:D

Any way better be safe then sorry loh IMHO go check check around your hotel first before you make your move. :p

yangzong
25-07-2008, 03:34 PM

Any way better be safe then sorry loh IMHO go check check around your hotel first before you make your move. :p

yangzong
25-07-2008, 03:36 PM

After the vehicle fire at yan an road I think the authority may step up further

yangzong
25-07-2008, 03:41 PM

to all bro sorry for the duplicate post.:o BTW how to delete hah?

XuJiaHui
25-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Bro Xujiahui,
The pleasure is all mine bro, no worries.
Seems like life is too good for you as you've been going back to homeland pretty often eh? Your company welfare is really good man...so envious la!

Yes, indeed the Sammboy Forum website is blocked here locally in China. Access can only be log onto via Proxy Server.
Another alternate proxy server (which is more stable than Turbohide.com)here for fellow bros who's here in China to log onto is .::. Webfoogle Just for Fun .::. (http://www.webfoogle.com)

See ya soon back here bro. Have a good rest back in homeland lah.....;)
Cheerios.....

Hi Bro, you really got heart.........
Not about welfare lah... Our benefit is damn lousy ... Intend to find new OPP already ... I am finishing all my the annual leave to come back here ... Some time feel little bit boring in Shanghai facing those people and business.. Big stress.... Even mm cannot help to offset such feeling .. hahaha...

I am so amaze to see that CHinese MM is every where even I back home to this small town... The biggest mm group in the world.. So boring even chiong back home here seeing all the chinese mm... Seem all the SEA girl no fight already !!

Will be back on Monday ... Will chio you out and lets have a coffee....

Anyone here in SBF keen ?

XuJiaHui
25-07-2008, 10:42 PM

Heard during O GAME .. All the entertainment joint in Beijing will be closed from 20 July onwards.. Maybe beijing member can confirm that.. Not sure how about Shanghai scene... I think during 8AUG... it can be closed ...

bg102
26-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Hi bros

Just back from Shanghai, cannot access Sammyboy, what lousy luck, guess must be Olympics, now back and all is okay. Anyway, cannot get info from SBF so check outcall services and called one cannot remember which one now, but girl 25 but got better ones here in Sillpore. anyway asked for Chinese massage and she pester for full service and ask for 3000!!!!!! Say no way and just to continue for massage. Then she go down to 2500 and then 2000 and then say bj for 1500 and I say no. Anyway, her massage was okay only (had better here back home) and she tease me alot so I give her 1200 and tell her to go. Just to let bros here know, to be careful with those outcall service from net, they have price but in the end always get higher!

Next time will recce better before going this time OC home too much no time to recce.

bg102
26-07-2008, 03:08 AM
If only I had checked SBF before going would have called Jolin. sigh.......

shootingstars
26-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Any bro here got any recomentation for Nantong,Jiangsu.?
I'm presently here alone on job assignment.

k9818
26-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi..I will be in Shanghai on 13th and 14th...any fl to recommend? Thanks guys.

spyoscope
27-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi There, I will be going to SH. Can any bro recommend me those sauna that provides proper massage followed by just HJ?

Hi Bro,

Hope it's not too late. Sammyboy Forum is blocked in "Middle Kingdom" back in "Sillypore" now. That's why can access...

Anyway, I hang around Pudong, and I like a good solid massage, and after that, some "special colour" services (特色项目). 2 places I usually go to, both near WeiFang Road & LaoShanDong Road:

ZhengHe(正和):
This is directly opposite the Courtyard Hotel.

Damage: RMB160/hr for normal oil massage; I usually take 2 hours so that no rush and will be offered "special colour" services; tip for special RMB200-300.

Procedure: At the reception, once you mentioned you want massage, you'll be led into a room by your masseur. While she go get your drink and other stuffs, you may take a shower. Once ready, she'll let you lie face down first and apply hot towels to your whole back and legs. From here onwards, just relax and enjoy the wonderful massage till she start massaging your asshole. At first, it was so arousing that cannot tahan. After some sessions, it's actually quite sensual. Actually, an experience masseur will focus more on the area between your asshole and your balls. That's a high spot during the massage, after that, it's your leg and she'll wipe away the oil and ask you to turnaround. Lying on your back, she'll massage your head(big one), neck, shoulder and arms. Next will be your chest, and lower, lower, and up pops the question! At this juncture, don't fall asleep! But note, only HJ. However, you're free to roam up and down. In fact, everything goes except BJ & FJ. I've went as far as getting one of them to strip bare while I finger till she cum...

RongRong(容容):
This place is along LaoShanDong Road, along the stretch where there're many such hair saloon/massage palour. It's currently undergoing renovation, but the rooms has been recently upgraded. Once you enter the room, there's a locker behind the door and a shower next to it. Within the room, there's a stair that lead up to the massage bed. Procedure wise is quite similar to ZhengHe, except that the gals here are a bit more "conservative" for the first time.
Damage: RMB120/hr for normal oil massage, as above, go for 2 hours; tips for special RMB200-300

Remarks:
The masseurs all wear stockings, if you've this fetish, good for you. However, this make roaming below no possible. However, both places has a form of massage call 滑背(slide back). For this, they'll need to remove their stockings. Hence, you need to request this in the room with your masseur before you start. After "slide back" they usually don't put back their stockings. Hence, more accessible for you during HJ...

In ZhengHe, slide back comes without extra charge if you request. However, in Rong Rong, there's supposed to be an additional RMB80 for slide back. So, what I usually do is to negotiate with the masseur that I'll not want to pay the shop, but rather pay her extra tips, that is RMB50-100. So, total tips RMB250-300. That way, both are happy, you get more!

Long, but hope it's helpful!

spyoscope
27-07-2008, 07:01 PM
5) 名殿会所 (Min Tianh)

Hi Kumpongman,

I think MingDian changed name already. Same place, just name changed. Any bros just been there recently to check out what else changed?

Sexatronic
28-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Will be back on Monday ... Will chio you out and lets have a coffee....

Anyone here in SBF keen ?

Hi bro, just arrange wif bro SGP, he will shout...haha!

SGPshanghai69
28-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi bro, just arrange wif bro SGP...

Hi Bro Sexatronic & Xujiahui,
I'm available to meet up for kopi/wine on Tues or Wed evening if your schedule permits.
I'm leaving for a short weekend trip to Sanya from 1-3 Aug.....:D
Pls sms me la.
Cheers

OceanEleven
28-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi Kumpongman,

I think MingDian changed name already. Same place, just name changed. Any bros just been there recently to check out what else changed?

Rates: RMB550 if out before 7pm and after 7pm is RMB676.
No free parking as well.

luvgangsta
28-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Bloody hell. SBF got blocked...
Finally figured a way to log on.

Sibeh sian leh, Olimpixs. Airport check slow, Train station check slow, now even long distance bus check slow... sianz.

Niceman
28-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm available to meet up for kopi/wine on Tues or Wed evening if your schedule permits.
Pls sms me la.
Cheers

Bro,

Buay Bai leh.... Sanya is a nice place for a retreat... envy U lah.... but, u going with who huh?? hehehe...

Cya next month
Cheers

Pink_Flyod
29-07-2008, 07:34 AM
Pls sms me la.
Cheers

Cheonging in Sanya will not be as fun as shanghai bro... unless you bring gals with you and that would be different story. The KTV there is expensive and the fake chivas is more fake than shanghai. There are a street where bar/club are line up in downtown.

Pink_Flyod
29-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Can someone help me post this on Nanjing thread.. I cannot find the thread but would like to share the information for bro who travel there and seeking for action.

This is a KTV near 苏宁电器新街口 call 红something. It is on the side of the building. It is very interesting is because the gals wear see through uniform without bra !!!! you can go autoroaming all the time. The gals are great fun and quality is at 7-8. They have cat 300 and cat 400 and tabao is at Rmb 1000 for the cat 300. This is place is great to have party or go alone.

fwchong
29-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Pls sms me la.
Cheers

yo, I am in Shanghai tomorrow...anyone want to meet up ?? PM me yr contact

goalgoal
29-07-2008, 01:50 PM
hi brothers..

i am now working in China and is paid in RMB..
i will be going back to Spore tomorrow and will need S$
i will be bringing back abt 20k RMB

anyone want to change their S$ to RMB can PM me yah..

cut through the money changer, benefit both of us..

thanks!

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Cheonging in Sanya will not be as fun as shanghai bro... unless you bring gals with you and that would be different story.

Hi Bro Pink Flyod,
Many thanks for the concern words.
I'm heading to Sanya Island Hainan for a weekend break with my Empress, my CO to celebrate her birthday. So, I'll not be up to any mischief as one would imagine so.....:D
Thanks again bro.

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Bloody hell. SBF got blocked...
Sibeh sian leh, Olimpixs. Airport check slow, Train station check slow, now even long distance bus check slow......

Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
Now only you realised SBF website is blocked locally in PRC??!! Where have u been to man?
R U on earth or what?.......................:D
There will alternate Proxy Sites mentioned here for fellow bros who's in China to log onto SBF here.....

Indeed alot of hassles & fuss for the upcoming O' Games & Paralympics Games too bro.
I believed they've learnt & mastered our Singapore "Kiasu" way to take things into their hands la, except they did alot worst than us......which therefore drew alot of negative remarks from the other countries.............
Hope that PRC would be better in aspects of behaviour & attitude after the O' Games lah......but there again, doubtful man......:(

Niceman
29-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi Bro Pink Flyod,
Many thanks for the concern words.
I'm heading to Sanya Island Hainan for a weekend break with my Empress, my CO to celebrate her birthday. So, I'll not be up to any mischief as one would imagine so.....:D
Thanks again bro.

Snr Bro SGP,

So, your empress is a Leo? chiam .... hehehe... Why both of us got similiar fate huh?? our last life did what ? knn.... :(

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2008, 05:38 PM
So, your empress is a Leo? chiam .... hehehe... Why both of us got similiar fate huh?? our last life did what ? knn.... :(

Yo Bro Niceman,
Indeed my Empress is a Leo....sadly.....:( as you said they're in terms of characters & behaviour.
But there again, what we chosen we'll have to face up to be it good or bad. Life's is such that one has to face up with what it comes, be it love, career, friends, family, etc....
Take it easy there bro....;)

PS: I've just sent u a headhunter contact person email info who deals in China jobs opportunity. Pls check your Hotmail Inbox bro. Good luck!

Ronaldo
29-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Indeed my Empress is a Leo....sadly.....:( as you said they're in terms of characters & behaviour.
B

Mine also Leo.. but ok lehz... you all too pantang lahz.. mine somemore wife liaoz.. you all still hanging around.. hahahaha

Niceman
29-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Mine also Leo.. but ok lehz... you all too pantang lahz.. mine somemore wife liaoz.. you all still hanging around.. hahahaha

Bro,

Maybe u r a borned animal trainer mah... but we are not :p

Niceman
29-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
But there again, what we chosen we'll have to face up to be it good or bad. Life's is such that one has to face up with what it comes, be it love, career, friends, family, etc....
Take it easy there bro....;)

PS: I've just sent u a headhunter contact person email info who deals in China jobs opportunity. Pls check your Hotmail Inbox bro. Good luck!

Snr Bro SGP,
Wah.....thanks wor... what can I say? Love U deep deep lah.....

yours a leo, mine is Sh.... both also damn jialiat ...... :(
But my beijing seem ok,.... maybe new target... :p

luvgangsta
30-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Can someone help me post this on Nanjing thread.. I cannot find the thread but would like to share the information for bro who travel there and seeking for action.

This is a KTV near 苏宁电器新街口 call 红something. It is on the side of the building. It is very interesting is because the gals wear see through uniform without bra !!!! you can go autoroaming all the time. The gals are great fun and quality is at 7-8. They have cat 300 and cat 400 and tabao is at Rmb 1000 for the cat 300. This is place is great to have party or go alone.

Waaaa see through! That sounds like the newly re-opened Passion KTV in Beijing!

luvgangsta
30-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
Now only you realised SBF website is blocked locally in PRC??!! Where have u been to man?
R U on earth or what?.......................:D
There will alternate Proxy Sites mentioned here for fellow bros who's in China to log onto SBF here.....

Indeed alot of hassles & fuss for the upcoming O' Games & Paralympics Games too bro.
I believed they've learnt & mastered our Singapore "Kiasu" way to take things into their hands la, except they did alot worst than us......which therefore drew alot of negative remarks from the other countries.............
Hope that PRC would be better in aspects of behaviour & attitude after the O' Games lah......but there again, doubtful man......:(

I tried logging in a few times all cannot. I am on earth still, mostly travelling out to zhejiang. Have to oversee containers going out la bro. I was also back in SG for 3 weeks. Now I use firefox browser with a plugin called Gladder. It will auto find a proxy and connect. Just have to list the blocked domain into the list.

Not only SBF banned, facebook also very slow nowadays. They did not ban facebook outright but they banned some of the IP address of akamai, one of the big mirroring/referring server companies, making connections very the unstable.

Sian man, got fast connection now also useless, websites I use a lot all so slow. Sibeh Pek Chek.

-LG

Niceman
30-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I tried logging in a few times all cannot. I am on earth still, mostly travelling out to zhejiang. Have to oversee containers going out la bro. I was also back in SG for 3 weeks. Now I use firefox browser with a plugin called Gladder. It will auto find a proxy and connect. Just have to list the blocked domain into the list.

Not only SBF banned, facebook also very slow nowadays. They did not ban facebook outright but they banned some of the IP address of akamai, one of the big mirroring/referring server companies, making connections very the unstable.

Sian man, got fast connection now also useless, websites I use a lot all so slow. Sibeh Pek Chek.

-LG

No only u pek chek, i also.... I used youhide, awhile later kana blocked, used turbohide, awhile only kana blocked and i switch back to youhide. machiam playing hide-and-seek :(

Sexatronic
31-07-2008, 01:04 PM
hi brothers..

i am now working in China and is paid in RMB..
i will be going back to Spore tomorrow and will need S$
i will be bringing back abt 20k RMB

anyone want to change their S$ to RMB can PM me yah..

cut through the money changer, benefit both of us..

thanks!

bro,

u are not alone lar... but i dont see any problems bringing RMB back and changing in SG. RMB is a very stable currency, does not fluctuate much.

moreover, bring 20k out is non-issue also. i bring wif me 70-100k everytime i go back..

SGPshanghai69
31-07-2008, 04:05 PM

Bro LG,
Try another Proxy Server URl .::. Webfoogle Just for Fun .::. (http://www.webfoogle.com) as it's more stable & can easily log on to SBF website.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
31-07-2008, 04:08 PM
bro,
moreover, bring 20k out is non-issue also. i bring wif me 70-100k everytime i go back..

Dear Bros,
As per Chinese Custom Authority stipulated Rules, the maximum Chinese Yuan to be carried out of China is RMB 20,000.00 net.
For all bros to note pls.
Cheers.

goalgoal
01-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Dear Bros,
As per Chinese Custom Authority stipulated Rules, the maximum Chinese Yuan to be carried out of China is RMB 20,000.00 net.
For all bros to note pls.
Cheers.

thanks bro for that advice
but i think they dun really check lah.. i put my cash in the hand luagage, went through the scan but they also never check..
so i think okay lah..
though the safest way should be using their chinese bank to remit money over.
That one got admin charges...

Pink_Flyod
01-08-2008, 06:56 AM
thanks bro for that advice
but i think they dun really check lah.. i put my cash in the hand luagage, went through the scan but they also never check..
so i think okay lah..
though the safest way should be using their chinese bank to remit money over.
That one got admin charges...

There are money changer in People's Park that can make the arrangement for you and their charges is quiet reasonable. I wouldn't put money in the hand luagage as the fine and ramification of being found out is quiet serious, specially now that they try to curb the outflow of Rmb. If die die must bring... I suggest check in luagage. This is just my bumble opinion.

dan101
01-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Any bros in shanghai want to go chiong ktv together this week? Please pm me if you're interested.

goalgoal
01-08-2008, 05:48 PM
There are money changer in People's Park that can make the arrangement for you and their charges is quiet reasonable. I wouldn't put money in the hand luagage as the fine and ramification of being found out is quiet serious, specially now that they try to curb the outflow of Rmb. If die die must bring... I suggest check in luagage. This is just my bumble opinion.

just went to penisular plaza money changer.. they change quite reasonable rates.. i got SGD4k for RMB2000, which i think is quite okay..

put into check in luagage??! wah.. later luagage lost!! Die!!

XuJiaHui
01-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Pls sms me la.
Cheers

Bro... never login as just back .... So will sms after u back from amazing sanya !!

longjohnjava
05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I have tried massage outcall service one last month. Same experience; no massage at all; non stop pestering about full service. Sent her home after 1 hour; she asked for taxi money. Next time I would not do this anymore. Cheers.
Hi bros

Just back from Shanghai, cannot access Sammyboy, what lousy luck, guess must be Olympics, now back and all is okay. Anyway, cannot get info from SBF so check outcall services and called one cannot remember which one now, but girl 25 but got better ones here in Sillpore. anyway asked for Chinese massage and she pester for full service and ask for 3000!!!!!! Say no way and just to continue for massage. Then she go down to 2500 and then 2000 and then say bj for 1500 and I say no. Anyway, her massage was okay only (had better here back home) and she tease me alot so I give her 1200 and tell her to go. Just to let bros here know, to be careful with those outcall service from net, they have price but in the end always get higher!

Next time will recce better before going this time OC home too much no time to recce.

shengge
05-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Update!

For you info, Chen Bing Bing formally from
芬蒂花园会所
上海市普陀区梅川路1247号,邮编200333
电话:86-21-52830669
Fantasy Garden
recommended by Snr Bro Ocean11 numerous times here, has moved to

汤姆生沐浴休闲会所
打浦路1号,靠近徐家汇路
金玉兰广场4楼

Many Snr Bros, esp Bro SGPSha69 had mentioned, due to the O games, security has tightened up; visa entry to China is under controlled and was also told that even day time visitor need to register at hotel like 锦江之星. So cheong carefully.

Cheers!

Sexatronic
06-08-2008, 07:27 AM
seems like the mth of Aug is hibernating time for chiongsters..haha..

everything stops!

Niceman
06-08-2008, 09:47 AM

everything stops!

U need to chiong somemore meh? U already got such a chio bu horse... hehe...

Yo, next week free for dinner? ask our dai kor also....

Cheers

OceanEleven
06-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Update!

For you info, Chen Bing Bing formally from
芬蒂花园会所
上海市普陀区梅川路1247号,邮编200333
电话:86-21-52830669
Fantasy Garden
recommended by Snr Bro Ocean11 numerous times here, has moved to

汤姆生沐浴休闲会所
打浦路1号,靠近徐家汇路
金玉兰广场4楼

Many Snr Bros, esp Bro SGPSha69 had mentioned, due to the O games, security has tightened up; visa entry to China is under controlled and was also told that even day time visitor need to register at hotel like 锦江之星. So cheong carefully.

Cheers!

Wah!! Fast hand fast leg leh!!!
Anyway go there and look for her and price as follow:
Soapy RMB950 less RMB100 to RMB850
Non Soapy RMB700 less RMB100 to RMB600

For those who wanna try soapy, it is different from TianLong (天龙) in Wuzhong road or Club999 in Xujiahui. Soapy is just a shallow tub with jets of water streaming out and the girl will bath you accordingly with the usual rabba rabba here and there. It is not is a tub filled with water or on a big inflatable mattress.

Ambience wise is ok, with hot cold pools and 36 rooms altogether and separate resting rooms before or after the deeds. Enjoy, brothers. :D

OceanEleven
06-08-2008, 12:18 PM
U need to chiong somemore meh? U already got such a chio bu horse... hehe...
Yo, next week free for dinner? ask our dai kor also....
Cheers

Dai kor busy man leh....I thought jiak kopi....now become makan...:D

adidas88
06-08-2008, 12:25 PM

everything stops!

mth of aug is also 好兄弟 mth ...:D

Niceman
06-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Dai kor busy man leh....I thought jiak kopi....now become makan...:D

he busy bonking huh? :D

can can, we go jiak kopi.... u got pm.

next week night time i free....kopi on me, dinner on U... hehe

shengge
06-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Wah!! Fast hand fast leg leh!!!
Anyway go there and look for her and price as follow:
Soapy RMB950 less RMB100 to RMB850
Non Soapy RMB700 less RMB100 to RMB600

Snr Bro Ocean11,
Fast hand fast leg?
Not as fast as your kukubird leh, already there.....:)
So mention your name got discount?

Cheers!

OceanEleven
06-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Snr Bro Ocean11,
Fast hand fast leg?
Not as fast as your kukubird leh, already there.....:)
So mention your name got discount?

Cheers!
Say me like this goot meh....I nothing to do so go check the place out mah. Wanna call you on HP also not allow....so sad....

he busy bonking huh? :D
can can, we go jiak kopi.... u got pm.
next week night time i free....kopi on me, dinner on U... hehe

You sure or not? Dont thunder loud loud then rain droplets hor...you no need report strength and check "stock" meh....:D

Niceman
06-08-2008, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=OceanEleven;2951924You sure or not? Dont thunder loud loud then rain droplets hor...you no need report strength and check "stock" meh....:D[/QUOTE]

hahaha... wont lah.... I do my "stock check" weekend, weekday I free man :p

Cheers

Sexatronic
07-08-2008, 11:11 AM

Cheers

so bro, u gonna be here for good?? let's catch up next wk!

shengge
07-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Say me like this goot meh....I nothing to do so go check the place out mah. Wanna call you on HP also not allow....so sad....

Nothing to do? Then you should know who to call lah............ not me!

CBB felt very bad abt your encountered. When she sent you home, (I paiseh to ask her) ended up did she service your or you service her..... HaHaHa!
Well, she wants me to send her regards to you, hope that you are OK!!!

Cheers!

Niceman
07-08-2008, 12:32 PM
so bro, u gonna be here for good?? let's catch up next wk!

Bro,

Finally round, hopefully....... yet to know... but finally see light.

Cya

Niceman
07-08-2008, 12:33 PM

CBB felt very bad abt your encountered. When she sent you home, (I paiseh to ask her) ended up did she service your or you service her..... HaHaHa!

Cheers!

Who is she? Who is She? kekekeke

Qing_Bang
07-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Looks like all things hush hush until the big day tomorrow. Any idea if things will ease up or will it be a lockdown?

OceanEleven
07-08-2008, 04:03 PM

Cheers

Weekday....hmmmm....must booking first hor....dont say later I fly kite hor. :D

OceanEleven
07-08-2008, 04:11 PM

Cheers!
Wah!!! Like that also tell you har!!! Damn....cannot complain too much....You and her...hmmm.....:cool:

Niceman
07-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Wah!!! Like that also tell you har!!! Damn....cannot complain too much....You and her...hmmm.....:cool:

haha....he got agent eyeing on u liao....:rolleyes:

Booking? no need la, i sms u next week, c when u free, we jio go makan and kopi lor......

Randy_Panty
07-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Looks like all things hush hush until the big day tomorrow. Any idea if things will ease up or will it be a lockdown?

Very tight security now..

shengge
08-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Wah!!! Like that also tell you har!!! Damn....cannot complain too much....You and her...hmmm

Snr Bro OC11,
I told her you my friend mah, then she told me all that. She felt very bad abt the incident mah, customers sextisfactory is her task to monitor mah.

Aiyoh! You can always complain one lah, especially when service is lousy mah but you made your choice, just that luck was not with you.

OK! Let's move on, don't worry, she did not say a single bad word abt you.

Have Fun!
Cheers!

Niceman
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
To all Snr Bros in beautiful Shanghai, happy Bday for all, 09th Aug.

Song for all

http://cdn2.libsyn.com/mb/tmbs-080808-lovesong.mp3?nvb=20080808005715&nva=20080809005715&t=046d61470d6c6cd2513f6

Cheers

mirage
08-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi Bro,

I was in China and tried to access this website for past few months. I was able to visit this site previously but not for the past few months.

Now that I am going back to station in China again, can any brother advise me how to go about accessing this site while I am there.

Many thanks.

Sexatronic
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
pls read the last 3 pages, u will find ur answer...

Qing_Bang
08-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Very tight security now..

Guessed as much. Let's hope everything runs smoothly and they don't go round disturbing people.

Niceman
08-08-2008, 11:20 PM
兄弟们,我来了 !!!

XR29
08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Any SBF bro out there being station in Shanghai?
:)

ShanghaiBoyz
09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Hello bro, anybody knows SPA that have AQUARIUM ( the girls inside a room with glasses ) and MORE than 25 Girls to pick?
I go to that place twice but i forgot the name.

Hope bro bro can help.

Oldmac7
09-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Hello bro, anybody knows SPA that have AQUARIUM ( the girls inside a room with glasses ) and MORE than 25 Girls to pick?
I go to that place twice but i forgot the name.

Hope bro bro can help.

That one could be Ji Yuan 3 (吉原3) on Wu Zhong Lu.

ShanghaiBoyz
10-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks Bro, will try for that place, do you know the address ? / phone number ? seems at wuzhong lu too many SPA

ShanghaiBoyz
11-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Bro, i just searching Meilong Town , there's no prostitution ??? confusing why this place can be number 4 ? Anybody go there ?

Joshzzz
12-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Hello brothers in Shanghai.

I'm a new bird to Shanghai. Please guide me along. :D

For anyone who may be interested... Phoenix massage at Xie Tu Lu is still open. I actually just went to scout the place out and realized they have 2 shops within short distance of each other.

Did not go in myself but business looked on the slower side as there were 2 gals loitering outside.

Went looking for the place but changed my mind as the idea of a HJ alone made me worry it wouldn't be enough for me! I went home instead thinking to save my RMB for another rainy day. And I can give myself a free HJ tonight :p :D