PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Ronaldo
19-04-2008, 06:06 PM
bro SGP,

u must be still sleeping now... I left abt 3.30am and am in the office today at 9am.. :( Anyway, never see c drink until like dat before.. stay cool har!

So you guys called me from a KTV ah? Wow... Go happening when we go outstation siahz... Hahaha...

Damn the typhoon in Guangdong.... still stuck here....

Ice2005
19-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Went up to 王廷会所as usual for 2 incident. I was trying to RTF for #270 but unfortunately she was book. So called another girl #520, a young SYT.

Service wish nothing to should about with massage and BBBJ (hot and cold). Anyway she is only 20yrs, but with very good shape nice boobs at least C cup and tough to grip (natural). Pussy is tight :D so cannot last long.

FR:
Name: Ting Ting
Body: 8
Boobs: C+ good feel
massage: 6.5
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 7 (not as good as #270)
FJ: 7.5 Tight
RTF prefer to have #270

Hehe but managed to RTF for 270 two days later, this time very good chemistry and feel. Understand from her that she have lots of Sg customer recently.:D

Cheers

XuJiaHui
20-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey, ANy bro here familiar with Haerbin ? Going there next week...

SGPshanghai69
20-04-2008, 02:28 PM
1st nite in Sha already got target.......you very good leh.
Cheers!

Yo Bro Shengge,
We're both out lah for now onwards.....Bro Niceman 1st night in Shanghai & he gets a 'kill'.....he's marksman mah.....
You & me both 'boh boh' shooter for so many years..............sigh.........:o

SGPshanghai69
20-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey, Any bro here familiar with Haerbin ?

Bro Xujiahui,
I presumed many of us know that Haerbin city is where one gets to see the 'Ice Carvings' every winter....other than that.....hmmm......what else is there??......Ice Massage Centers perhaps?
kekeke.............have a nice trip there bro!
CHeerios.................;)

Niceman
20-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Yo Bro Shengge,
We're both out lah for now onwards.....Bro Niceman 1st night in Shanghai & he gets a 'kill'.....he's marksman mah.....

Bro SGP,
Mai Ai Neh Kong.......Just sheer luck lah bro. Not everyday a sunday. Unlike U and all your cows, all so submissive. Got alot to learn from U all Snr Bro in Sh.

I'll Be back :)

Sexatronic
20-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Hah..!!!
Can I join you guys next time?
I like to go to KTV too :p

Did anyone mention KTV?? hahaha...:D We were drinking wine at a wine bar.. :p

SGPshanghai69
20-04-2008, 03:51 PM
We were drinking wine at a wine bar.. :p

Bro Sexatronic,
Err...bro it's a small wine shop, not even a bar.......and we ordered 'ta-bao' food in plastic boxes......as our dinner....
Just wondering how on earth we gave others the impression that we went to a KTV lah??? Sigh...............we're normal class working folks here who can only afford to drink at small wine shop, eat 'ta-bao' dinner in plastic boxes.............:o...right Bro Sexatronic?

SGPshanghai69
20-04-2008, 04:01 PM
For all fellow bros info pls

中国大使馆重申 新加坡公民入境中国十五天免签政策不变

新加坡人到中国短期旅游是否得申请签证,不同媒体有不同的报道,似乎众说纷纭。不过,中国驻新加坡大使馆昨 天向本报重申新加坡享有停留期不超过15天免签证的政策仍旧不变。

此外,中国大使馆前天在网站发出的“最新消息”也指出:新加坡公民豁免签证,即持普通护照赴中国探亲、 访友及经商的新加坡人,停留期少过15天仍可享免签证待遇。

最近一些媒体报道说从7月1日起,持新加坡护照者入境中国得申请入境签证,并指这是一项临 时措施。

针对此事,中国驻新加坡大使馆参赞薛允刚受询时说,有关新加坡人短期逗留免签证的政策仍旧有效,他不曾 提过7月份之后新加坡人得办理签证才可入境。

LonelyInChina
20-04-2008, 05:50 PM
bro SGP,

u must be still sleeping now... I left abt 3.30am and am in the office today at 9am.. :( Anyway, never see c drink until like dat before.. stay cool har!

Wine bar that still open at 3:30am? hehe :p

SGPshanghai69
20-04-2008, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=LonelyInChina;2716065]Wine bar that still open at 3:30am? /QUOTE]

Yo Bro LonelyInChina,
It's a small wine shop, not a bar which is owned by a M'sia friend of mine so can get by even after biz hours lah.....join us the next time if you like.....you're most welcome.
I'm sure you'll like this wine shop...tucked away from all the locals & bustling of the city chaos.............
PM me your contact info bro. Shall inform & invite you along the next time.........;)
Cheers.

shengge
20-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Bro Niceman 1st night in Shanghai & he gets a 'kill'.....he's marksman mah.....

Snr Bro Sgpsha69,
长江后浪推前浪. Another one of your caliber has arised.
Me definitely got to 靠边.

Niceman
20-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Snr Bro Sgpsha69,
长江后浪推前浪. Another one of your caliber has arised.
Me definitely got to 靠边.

Wah liao... very suay leh....姜还是老的辣, me super newbie lah, need plenty of guidance from you all Snr Bros. When I there, again, soon I suppose, please guide me and show me ropes. All those are only beginner lucks lah...

Niceman
20-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Bro Sexatronic,
Err...bro it's a small wine shop, not even a bar.......and we ordered 'ta-bao' food in plastic boxes......as our dinner....
Just wondering how on earth we gave others the impression that we went to a KTV lah??? Sigh...............we're normal class working folks here who can only afford to drink at small wine shop, eat 'ta-bao' dinner in plastic boxes.............:o...right Bro Sexatronic?

So desu ne.... that what u called "afford"? Then I how? I think I got to eat at roadside stall liao... :)

Woofie
20-04-2008, 10:48 PM
HI gents

Wanna post something for fellow bros here to take note. Went to shanghai for a work trip lately. was surfing thru the old pages and 1bro here has some lobangs for massage thru MSN. this is the MSN web : [email protected] then the number to call : 13162111999
No sex only massage with HJ. Price = RMB270. After 2200, got to pay cab fare for the lady.

Do take note bros. I made a mistake here. Called the lady and she sent me a gal within 30mins. Told her my request: wanted a tall lady with nice tits. Sent me one within the time stated to my hotel room. It was 3+am. Opened the door, was a tall gal. Very tall close to 172. Its still chilly there so she was in thick clothes. ANyway cut the story short, she went in to toilet to change n came out in tight tee n mini-skirt. 1st look was to me graded 5.5/10, then i saw her shoes, bloody feet soooo big ar! anyway, so late liao, just accept lor
Started massage with face down. then ask if i wanted anything special. quoted rmb450 for her to remove top n rub her breasts else no touch, no sex no bj. In my mind,, ok la, pay a bit more can touch. To my terror! her bra was fucking padded.... from a B- cup to a complete Flat. Closer look, she looKed like a man.... i was like shit! AH QUA!!!! knn.... her voice was like a female to me.

Cant take it, paid the freak the $$$ and asked it to F off. i asked politely if she is Ah Qua??? She said no firmly. then came a freakish answer.... "wat happen if i tell u i am 100yrs old n i am not a human!" cant imagine tat and my balls shrank. Luckily tat freak nvr remove her head or showed anything spooky and just left the room. left me scared for the entire night and leaving the lights on while i slept... thank god nothing spooky happened. :eek:

Told myself, i will nvr call such "delivery services" anymore! Pls take note fellow bros who came across this. Never call this place to engage the service.

Any kind bros can share with me the location of clubs : BABYFace etc to pick up chinese gals? Thanks in advance :o

justin08
20-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Dear all bro,

I am working in shanghai since feb 08..and will be here for abt 2 years.
Would like to join u all for activities..
Me staying near lianhua subway and work in zhangjiang gaoke...

Looking forward to meet fellows singaporeans here....
Justin

trellis001
21-04-2008, 12:43 AM

Yo Bro LonelyInChina,
It's a small wine shop, not a bar which is owned by a M'sia friend of mine so can get by even after biz hours lah.....join us the next time if you like.....you're most welcome.
I'm sure you'll like this wine shop...tucked away from all the locals & bustling of the city chaos.............
PM me your contact info bro. Shall inform & invite you along the next time.........;)
Cheers.

Bro SGP,

Hope your trip and stay back in Singapore was good. I will be in BJ next week, and in Shanghai week of 6/5. Hope to catch you then. Hope bro PTR will be in SHA during that time too....We can all go for some wine...

holein1
21-04-2008, 12:53 AM

Yo Bro LonelyInChina,
Cheers.
hey hey hey bro...i remembered my password liao. hehe. you la today reminded me on msn. so i tried to login again. btw, those ppl like sextronix and shenge, do i know them?

anyway hor, i tell you something. my wife told me a few weeks ago a bunch of ppl went to "you-know-where" hotel and told them they are my friends and ask for discounts..haha. i hope not your gang hor...haha

hin1.

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69;2716070]

Bro SGP,
Hope your trip and stay back in Singapore was good. I will be in BJ next week, and in Shanghai week of 6/5. Hope bro PTR will be in SHA during that time too....We can all go for some wine...

Hi Bro Trellis001,
My trip back home was fine, many thanks. Spent much quality time with family, in particular with my parents, taking them out for dinner & chatting with them both. Never had this feeling at all when I was in S'pore in the past.......guessed absence makes the heart fonder and age is a factor too, particularly seeing my parents aged so much thru the years.....:(

I'll be here during the dates you mentioned bro, let's catch up! But sadly, Big Bro PTR won't be here then as he just left not long ago so unlikely to be back here so soon I presumed................

Till then, catch you soon bro...cheers.

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69;2716070]
hey hey hey bro...i remembered my password liao. hehe. you la today reminded me on msn. so i tried to login again. btw, those ppl like sextronix and shenge, do i know them?

anyway hor, i tell you something. my wife told me a few weeks ago a bunch of ppl went to "you-know-where" hotel and told them they are my friends and ask for discounts..haha. i hope not your gang hor...haha

Dera Bro Holein1,
Glad that you remembered your password.
I believed your very intent on this msg is to me, but rather you've quoted the wrong bro's msg instead. I was the one who chatted with u yesterday over MSN here....you even forgot my nick! sigh....knn......:(.....sibeh jialat lah u bro.

Bro Sexatronic & Shengge are both long time Samsters bros here, during which you will absence from the scene here bro............

I've been there lately to the 'you-know-where' hotel but alone instead not a bunch of us.....so it's not me or any of my gang......
STill waiting for you to go with me to this hotel bro....after so many years though of waitig.....hehehehe..............

Happy to hear from you yesterday bro. Most of all, very happy that all's well for you, your work, your boy and wife..............take care & stay in touch there bro! Cheerios..................let's meet for kopi soon one afternoon lah.

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Snr Bro Sgpsha69,
长江后浪推前浪. Me definitely got to 靠边.

Yo Snr Bro Shengge,
Indeed as you said here, "the back wave pushing aside the front wave" leaving us the oldbies being wash ashore soon................:o

What caliber are you referring to bro? I'm only a 5.56m (M16) caliber yet Bro Niceman is a typical China-made equivalent AK47 with a 7.62mm caliber you know...........................

OceanEleven
21-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Seven early eight early all the Dai Gors come in here and post already….some more weekend go lim jiu, hor mia man…..:D

steve
21-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Go to HC call "Lang Hua" It is at Zhong Shan West road near Wu Zhong Road.

Am new in Shang Hai and for a few days only.

Is this Zhong Shan West Road near Jing An Qu (静安区) that I am staying in.

Or any such similiar joint near me.

Recommendation and Price appreciated.

Steve

Niceman
21-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Yo Snr Bro Shengge,
Indeed as you said here, "the back wave pushing aside the front wave" leaving us the oldbies being wash ashore soon................:o

What caliber are you referring to bro? I'm only a 5.56m (M16) caliber yet Bro Niceman is a typical China-made equivalent AK47 with a 7.62mm caliber you know...........................

Wah liao eh.... U and Snr Bro Shengge are soooo humble leh....

I still doing my unarmed combat whereas U guys already carrying machine guns lah. Still need to learn how to load and carry a pistol properly lah.

Pls leh, show me more ropes and guide me along hor.... I buy u guys kopi-o next time. :)

OceanEleven
21-04-2008, 12:45 PM
I still doing my unarmed combat whereas U guys already carrying machine guns lah. Still need to learn how to load and carry a pistol properly lah.

Sure or not?? The last time I heard you nuke them, I guess that explained the unarmed combat.....:D

Niceman
21-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Sure or not?? The last time I heard you nuke them, I guess that explained the unarmed combat.....:D

Bro OceanEleven,

errr..... who the hell has been lying to you about me? kekeke...

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Am new in Shang Hai and for a few days only.

Is this Zhong Shan West Road near Jing An Qu (静安区) that I am staying in.

Or any such similiar joint near me.
Steve

Yo Steve bro,
Zhongshan West (Xi) Rd (in Changning District) is far from where you stay in Jingan area (Jingan District).
As you're in Jingan area, you can go try Shanghai Hotel HC on Wulumuqi Rd, junction of Huashan rd, 2nd level. Similiar HC kinda joint. But abit more costly.
Have fun!
Cheerios.........................;)

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 05:08 PM
errr..... who the hell has been lying to you about me?

Yo Bro Niceman,
No one lied about you here. Simply refer back to your own posting on you saying you 'nuked' or should I say 'makaned' your SHA GF on your 1st night here.....you 'tong-eng' yourself here lah!
hahahahahahahahaa.........................:D

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 05:15 PM

I buy u guys kopi-o next time. :)

Bro Niceman,
Here we're both oldbies using 5.56mm rifles and praising you being a 7.62mm AK47.....then now you said you don't even use rifles but using bare hands to kill??!! You're so 'eh-sai' lah bro!

Myabe Shengge bro & I both should be buying you kopi & learn "How to use bare hands & kill your GF" from you bro...................................:o
Or maybe you can write a handbook on the title above & publish for all fellow bros to read from................perhaps? kekeke..............:D

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Sure or not?? The last time I heard you nuke them

Yo Bro Oceaneleven,
Don't be a 'pot calling kettle back' here lah....you too have 'killed' many gals using bare hands or maybe bare body of yours too right?
Hahahaha...............................:D

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Wah liao... very suay leh....姜还是老的辣, me super newbie lah ..

Bro Shengge,
Now we're both being branded as 'old ginger' here sigh...................sibeh jialat leh!
:(..............you & I can get rid of 'wind' as old ginger bro....kekeke...

Time to go into hiding or full retirement liao lah Shengge bro.........how?

shengge
21-04-2008, 05:44 PM

Snr Bro SGPSha69,
I will go hiding from today onwards.
You take care!
Cheers!

steve
21-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Yo Steve bro,
Zhongshan West (Xi) Rd (in Changning District) is far from where you stay in Jingan area (Jingan District).
As you're in Jingan area, you can go try Shanghai Hotel HC on Wulumuqi Rd, junction of Huashan rd, 2nd level. Similiar HC kinda joint. But abit more costly.
Have fun!

Thanks bro for the lobang

Shanghai Hotel is Shang Hai Jiu Dian ?

Same kinda of "Helicopter BJ" ?

Really wanna try this man !

SGPshanghai69
21-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Shanghai Hotel is Shang Hai Jiu Dian ?
Same kinda of "Helicopter BJ" ?

Shanghai Hotel in chinese, it's name is Shang Hai Bing Guan (上海宾馆).
Yes, they have 'helicopter BJ' with red sash in mid-air & the Japanese Soap style too...have fun!

OceanEleven
21-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Yo Bro Oceaneleven,
Don't be a 'pot calling kettle back' here lah....you too have 'killed' many gals using bare hands or maybe bare body of yours too right?
Hahahaha...............................:D

Actually I got "killed" jialat jialat....now nursing at home....:o

initialD
21-04-2008, 06:52 PM
went to the new joint, Nan Fang Hui So by Manager Gao recently.

Great service as usual, place is new/clean but abit difficult to find :)

Had a dong bei ger, very SYT ...hehehe

Niceman
21-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Actually I got "killed" jialat jialat....now nursing at home....:o

Wah... well done bro, got "killed" , dun chiong so much lah, how many up u at 1 go? play 1v1 better lah... :)

Niceman
21-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Wah liao eh... u and snr bro Shengge twist words twist till more twist than twistie leh.... bei tanhan u 2.... :)

SGPshanghai69
22-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Wah... well done bro, got "killed" , dun chiong so much lahplay 1v1 better lah... :)

Yo Bro Niceman,
Bro Oceaneleven & you are both 'sama sama' lah....like to be 'killed' jialat jialat at home....with a one on one play thing..............hehehe:rolleyes:

SGPshanghai69
22-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Wah liao eh... u and snr bro Shengge twist words twist till more twist than twistie leh:)

It's called 'being tactful' & cordial with our words bro.........:p

PuTonRen
22-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Yo Bro Shengge,

Bro SGPshanghai69,

How can you put Senior Bro shengge to be in the same league as you and me, he is a "super-shooter", not like us, the Boh-liao shooter. Sigh... Getting old already.

I am now playing with the new camera, and the other night, on SGP TV, I saw that they are advertising the 450D. aarrgh......

Thanks for the recommendation.

PTR

liu_12
22-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Got chance we can organize mass shooting!
I'm slowly changing from cheonging to shooting.
The Cannon 450D look promising, too bad got my 400D 6 month ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/digital601/Untitled49.jpg

Niceman
22-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Bro Oceaneleven & you are both 'sama sama' lah....like to be 'killed' jialat jialat at home....with a one on one play thing..............hehehe:rolleyes:

keke... okok...
"killed"? aiyo bro....I now trying to complete my important "mission". Once completed, I may start a "new chapter". So, I willingly to be "killed" and enjoy it.... :)

Niceman
22-04-2008, 12:26 PM
the Boh-liao shooter. Sigh... Getting old already.

Mai Ah neh Kong... u all snr bros are all damn humble, "deep keep no appear"

PuTonRen
22-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Got chance we can organize mass shooting!
I'm slowly changing from cheonging to shooting.
The Cannon 450D look promising, too bad got my 400D 6 month ago.

Sigh... I got my EOS 400D one week ago. The technology moves so fast. Yes, instead of cheonging, I would like to follow the foot step of SGP to do shooting... Hahahah.

PuTonRen
22-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Mai Ah neh Kong... u all snr bros are all damn humble, "deep keep no appear"

Hahaha.... That is because you have not met me before, and still do not know how old I look. You will believe me if we have the chance to meet. I certainly do not have the same charm as Bro SGPshanghai69, I survive from left overs from Senior brothers like SGP and shengge. You are also a Senior Brother, you joined barely two to three months after me only.

Regards

holein1
22-04-2008, 01:28 PM
i remember your 69 nick lei..maybe i clicked too fast la. anyway, i go with you to the hotel also no use ma...knn..what can i do there? see you perform ar? the holiday inn (古井)opposite the 紫京城ktv not too bad, you should try out.

thanks for your well wishes, appreciate it. anyway, my boy got his spore citizenship liao...haha, while keeping his shanghai account.

nowadays where you cheong?

Niceman
22-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Hahaha.... That is because you have not met me before, and still do not know how old I look. You will believe me if we have the chance to meet. I certainly do not have the same charm as Bro SGPshanghai69, I survive from left overs from Senior brothers like SGP and shengge. You are also a Senior Brother, you joined barely two to three months after me only.

Regards

Bro PTR,
Aiya, young at heart lah...anyway, age does not matter in China, PRC PLMM wont mind de.

I also not as young and as charming as Bro SGP. He tall and yandao kia, absolutely a ladies-killer. Standing next to him, I feel soo ashame and tiny.

holein1
22-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Yo Steve bro,
Have fun!

hey bro, did you try the waterbed below? i was told it was gooooood, but who knows la, the girls said it; and i also cannot try.

so bro, you out of action from the ktv world liao har? seems like you kept going to the sauna places only.

holein1
22-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69,

How can you put Senior Bro shengge to be in the same league as you and me, he is a "super-shooter", not like us, the Boh-liao shooter. Sigh... Getting old already.

I am now playing with the new camera, and the other night, on SGP TV, I saw that they are advertising the 450D. aarrgh......

Thanks for the recommendation.

PTR

yo PTR, how come nowadays you guys are into cameras? sh69 also...must be that edison chen (陈冠希)自拍恋。。hehe

holein1
22-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro PTR,
Aiya, young at heart lah...anyway, age does not matter in China, PRC PLMM wont mind de.

I also not as young and as charming as Bro SGP. He tall and yandao kia, absolutely a ladies-killer. Standing next to him, I feel soo ashame and tiny.

bro, you can be that mr niceman ar...haha. sh69 got his own market, you also got yours ma.. btw, i only know of one method to "kill girls" in china - the red maozedong paper..haha i dunno if you know of any others..

Niceman
22-04-2008, 02:48 PM
the red maozedong paper.?

Bro,
Could you kindly share? what that all about? Need guidance from you.... :) U be my 4th mentor? I buy u kopi :)

1st -SGP, 2nd Shengge, 3rd Ronald, 4th- U.

Siao.... my pocket burn hole just by buying kopi :( dun drink expensive one hor?

holein1
22-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Bro,
Could you kindly share? what that all about? Need guidance from you.... :) U be my 4th mentor? I buy u kopi :)

1st -SGP, 2nd Shengge, 3rd Ronald, 4th- U.

Siao.... my pocket burn hole just by buying kopi :( dun drink expensive one hor?

wa liao niceman bro...think 你的脑子坏掉了。。hehe the RMB 100 note la...and i can't be a mentor lei..anyway, i don't believe in true love with your whoever lover in china. want to up them, dont waste time just use money, gifts or houses (if you can afford). later got feeling is for you to be able to get more economies of return for your investments, that's it.

and one last thing i can prob. tell you that could be quite different from the rest of the ppl in SBF, i don't believe in comparing you got a better deal or i got a better deal. to me, if you pay rmb50 to get the f of your life, i am happy for you as a friend, while i might pay rmb5000, or vice versa. in the end and bottomline is, you must feel good. comparing will bring in genes issue la, all the dinosaur age descendant line la... right?

and the truth behind most truths here is that most ppl are like the stock brokers you know, they only tell you the exciting part on when they earn money, they will never/seldom share with you the stocks that they are incurring a loss on. agree boh? hehe.

hin1.

Niceman
22-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Bro holein1,

Ya man, u got a very good piece of advice. Irregardless whether is ger issue or how to take train from point a to b, still need guidance from all snr bros. Big or small, I appreciate also.

Ya agreed, the "love" in China really like stock market, ups and downs very fast. Heard, if a hubby always outstation, say 2months at 1 time, likelihood will end up a break-up. Our grandfather's time culture does not seem to exist anymore.

My ROI is more like a "rewards" if I could achieve certain goal, not so much of economic issue, maybe later on.

Ya, agreed also. ppl always shout at how much they make and seldom talk about their loses.

PuTonRen
23-04-2008, 04:56 AM
yo PTR, how come nowadays you guys are into cameras? sh69 also...must be that edison chen (陈冠希)自拍恋。。hehe

Haha.. Bro holein1,
You are spot on man! I have been, first inspired by Edison Chen, then by SGPshanghai69 whose skill is very advanced now, He could well be another Edison Chen in the making, but be careful hor!

Anyway, the main part of my work deals with computer imaging, and going into photography is an extension of my work into personal hobby,

Cheerio.

PTR

PuTonRen
23-04-2008, 04:59 AM
bro, you can be that mr niceman ar...haha. sh69 got his own market, you also got yours ma.. btw, i only know of one method to "kill girls" in china - the red maozedong paper..haha i dunno if you know of any others..

Haha.. Bro,

You are right, the only weapon that I have to lure PRC MMs is the Red Paper printed with Chairman Mao photograph. Sigh......I always wear shirt with transparent shirt pocket so that MMs can see the red papers.

Old is Old, young at heart is worst, must pay more to cheong cause no more charm to draw the MMs.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen
23-04-2008, 05:01 AM
and the truth behind most truths here is that most ppl are like the stock brokers you know, they only tell you the exciting part on when they earn money, they will never/seldom share with you the stocks that they are incurring a loss on. agree boh? hehe.

hin1.

Bro, while what you said might be true, there is a group of SBF members who prefer to write about their failure to warn others, I am one of them. Hahahaha.. Maybe old man has nothing to lose.

Regards

PTR

v.killers
23-04-2008, 07:10 AM
To all Shanghai sifus,

I will be in Shanghai from 24th till 27th after that heading to Shenzhen and stay there from 27th till 1 of May.

Any bros here can recommend a good 3-4 star hotel? Sorry, this my second time to Shanghai but is was about 4 year ago.

Looking forward to meet the "Lao Jiao" in Shanghai...

cheers

VK

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Bro PTR,

I also not as young and as charming as Bro SGP.

Bro Niceman,
1st & foremost, my age is already older than you, much older that is.
So with a older age, how can I be as charming as what you said it to be???

You're right that being young at heart is good, but sadly I'm aging at heart for teh last few years....so I'm out for this!

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 09:28 AM
To all Shanghai sifus,

I will be in Shanghai from 24th till 27th after that heading to Shenzhen and stay there from 27th till 1 of May.

Any bros here can recommend a good 3-4 star hotel? Sorry, this my second time to Shanghai but is was about 4 year ago.
VK

Hi V. Killers,
Any specific area you would like to stay in perhaps? Jingan area, Luwan, Huangpu or at Pudong across the Huangpu River where the CBD Area is?

There are a wide range of 3-4 stars here..............
Try log onto www.ctrip.com.cn

Or if you want to stay in heart of downtown where all the actions is, you can try Yan An Hotel on Yan An rd, just across the Jingan District area where nanjing Xi rd is, the famous branded goods shopping street.....
Cheerios.

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Bro, while what you said might be true, there is a group of SBF members who prefer to write about their failure to warn others, I am one of them. Maybe old man has nothing to lose.

PTR

Yo Big Bro PTR,
What you shared with fellow bros here on failures are priceless, selfless of you to tell........it's a very kind & good note to all to say that life in China, especially in the most metropolitan city of China namely Shanghai itself here, is still a no no joking matter, when one can get conned or hurt anytime, any minute too...................

Cheerios.

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 09:42 AM
yo PTR, how come nowadays you guys are into cameras? sh69 also...must be that edison chen (陈冠希)自拍恋

Bro Holein1,
It's the age that is catching up on us, which makes us all goes for more mellow, less tedious activites like photography.........(sex excluded, still a activity to indulged in but at relative pace....:D). Not into the kinky porno photo taking but mere scenic shots bro....
I presumed when you reach our age you'll understand how we're feeling now......:o

Niceman
23-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Yo Big Bro PTR,
What you shared with fellow bros here on failures are priceless, selfless of you to tell........it's a very kind & good note to all to say that life in China, especially in the most metropolitan city of China namely Shanghai itself here, is still a no no joking matter, when one can get conned or hurt anytime, any minute too...................Cheerios.

Bro SGP,

ya man, u r damn right !! I am so lucky to get to know u guys cos Sillyporean mostly are individualist. As such, I really hope u all snr bros who have been there for so long would give me guidance in works or personal matters in Sh, if I finally get my ass there. Deeply appreciate your hospitality and advices.

Bro, next week I will be there for a while cos I got important appointment to attend to, bonking appointment needless mentioning cos is understood-ed kekeke....this time will put up at motel 168, but stil in Jinqiao :)

Niceman
23-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Bro, while what you said might be true, there is a group of SBF members who prefer to write about their failure to warn others, I am one of them. Hahahaha.. Maybe old man has nothing to lose.

Mai Ah Neh Kong, we all still got something to lose from time to time irregardless of age.

If u said u old, then I how? I should be in museum liao leh. I always look up to my mentor, Snr Bro SGP, cos I really envy him much. Tall, Charming, Yandao and can speak 100% pure shanghainess. sigh* I feel so tiny

shengge
23-04-2008, 11:36 AM

Bro,
As said in my signature.......
做男人就要做陈冠希
做爱就要带着照相机

That's why many people carry camera these days.

Cheers!

steve
23-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Shanghai Hotel in chinese, it's name is Shang Hai Bing Guan (上海宾馆).

Thanks for the recommendation man !

Will try to finish work early tonight to go check it out.

My colleague actually recommended me to 汤姆生沐浴广场
ΜΐΔ·ΙϊγεΤ‘Ήγ³‘-ΙΟΊ£-Ά‘Ά‘΅ΨΝΌ (http://www.ddmap.com/map/21/point-1057140-%CC%C0%C4%B7-%CF%B4%D4%A1%B9%E3%B3%A1.htm)

And I left with tonight in Shanghai, tml going up north to Beijing.

Which one got the better looking babes and service ?

Thanks bro.

v.killers
23-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi V. Killers,
Any specific area you would like to stay in perhaps? Jingan area, Luwan, Huangpu or at Pudong across the Huangpu River where the CBD Area is?

There are a wide range of 3-4 stars here..............
Try log onto www.ctrip.com.cn

Or if you want to stay in heart of downtown where all the actions is, you can try Yan An Hotel on Yan An rd, just across the Jingan District area where nanjing Xi rd is, the famous branded goods shopping street.....
Cheerios.

Thanks bro for your advice! I also dont know where to stay, but anyway my friends in Shanghai will bring me to a few hotel to take a look:)

Appreciated your help ('',)

Cheers VK:D

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the recommendation man !

Will try to finish work early tonight to go check it out.

My colleague actually recommended me to 汤姆生沐浴广场
And I left with tonight in Shanghai, tml going up north to Beijing.

Which one got the better looking babes and service ?

Hi there,
Not too sure on Tang Mu Sheng HC as you mentioned above as I have not been there b4.

Shanghai Hotel HC have relatively pretty good selection of gals....have fun!

technofreak
23-04-2008, 02:34 PM

VK

So our dear Vk now active in this thread?? Been searching high n low for u in HCM thread...Just kidding :D

Anyway...I last stayed in Hotel 168 in Zhabei District (10 min walk from main train station) along Chang An road. Very cheap (130RMB) 2 or 3 star I think. Alot of street FLs nearby and there's even a BIG niteclub (forgot the name) just opposite the hotel. :cool:

Hope this info helps...:)

Cheers,
Techno

OceanEleven
23-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Bro,
As said in my signature.......
做男人就要做陈冠希
做爱就要带着照相机

Cheers!

Errr...so you have any laptop or PC to repair or not har....:D

Niceman
23-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Errr...so you have any laptop or PC to repair or not har....:D

Bro, let's go collect all their pc and volunteer to services all theirs? Am sure can dig out some. Later we burn into CD and sell? 1 $5rmb and sell to 1/2 china, we both can shake legs for few generations liao. On Boh? :)

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 03:33 PM
做男人就要做陈冠希
做爱就要带着照相机

Bro,
Besides carrying a camera, not to forget our trusty mobile phone with the high mega pixels built-in camera too......very handy when you know when we need it lah! kekeke..................:D

OceanEleven
23-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro, let's go collect all their pc and volunteer to services all theirs? Am sure can dig out some. Later we burn into CD and sell? 1 $5rmb and sell to 1/2 china, we both can shake legs for few generations liao. On Boh? :)

On on!!! We start with Bro SGP69 first....sure got many many. :D

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks bro for your advice! I also dont know where to stay, but anyway my friends in Shanghai will bring me to a few hotel to take a look:)
Cheers VK:D

Hi V.Killers bro,
You're most welcome, nothing to it.

Alternatively, you can try log onto www.greentree.com.cn
It's a USA chain budget owned hotel that have branches within the heart of town....very affordable rates at highest RMB 289.00 net per/night for an Executive Suite Room.
Hope it helps you further. Cheerios.;)

SGPshanghai69
23-04-2008, 03:41 PM
We start with Bro SGP69 first....sure got many many. :D

Bro Oceaneleven,
You lately sibeh 'eng' hah?
From your expertise in your profession in repairing of sea vessels into repairing PC????? Knn.....maybe you should take up a hobby like Yoga or fishing hor.....:o

Ronaldo
23-04-2008, 04:19 PM
On on!!! We start with Bro SGP69 first....sure got many many. :D

Well he wont show you lahz.. For all you know, those photos of the 女友自拍 thread in the Exchange thread is from SGPSHA69's phone....

Hehehehe...

OceanEleven
23-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Bro Oceaneleven,
You lately sibeh 'eng' hah?
From your expertise in your profession in repairing of sea vessels into repairing PC????? Knn.....maybe you should take up a hobby like Yoga or fishing hor.....:o

Repair PC my hobby mah....:D

Niceman
23-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Repair PC my hobby mah....:D

Bro OceanEleven,
Mentor Bro SGP just leak out. We forgot about their mobile. I think will be easier. Next time, u distract, I steal and MMS into mine/yours. Like that hor, no need "repair", we simply just upload. :)

Niceman
23-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Well he wont show you lahz.. For all you know, those photos of the 女友自拍 thread in the Exchange thread is from SGPSHA69's phone.... Hehehehe...

So desu ne, I think he is also the moderator for that section. :)

Niceman
24-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Bro Niceman,
1st & foremost, my age is already older than you, much older that is.
So with a older age, how can I be as charming as what you said it to be???

You're right that being young at heart is good, but sadly I'm aging at heart for teh last few years....so I'm out for this!

Bro SGP,

Ya I know u older than me. That's the problem, u see? U older but looks younger than me. Like that hor, how not to be charming?

Nabei,.... u cannot out, I not yet even 1/2 leg in, how can u out? need u to show me the world. Without your advices and guidance, I will be kana eaten dry dry, not even left with bones. Those PRC PLMM will swallow even my bones. I am innocent and noob in such "man eat man" world.

notti_boi
24-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be dropping by Shanghai for a w/end with my wife. My 1st time visit. Any recommendations which location I should choose for my hotel. Also when I can dump her at some shopping place, wheres the best place I can sneak off for some quick action?

All advise very appreciated. Cheers!

comandozx
24-04-2008, 02:13 AM
hi ..

good day to the bros here

i am really lost... i need help.. i tried searching thru the post... but i just cannot find the address for 999 HC..is it near to sheraton hotel ?

i heard it is the best HC in SH ? i am a sucker for lookz.. hehe i will be there from 25 to 29... i will be staying at sheraton... this is my first time in SH..

any bros there who wan to chiong together?

if not ..i guess it will be a lonely trip to SH..

thanks in advance for all ur help
cheers

SGPshanghai69
24-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be dropping by Shanghai for a w/end with my wife. My 1st time visit. Any recommendations which location I should choose for my hotel. Also when I can dump her at some shopping place, wheres the best place I can sneak off for some quick action?

Hi there,
As per your mentioned request, my proposed hotel for your wife & you to stay in is Shanghai Hotel. Reason being it has a HC on the 2nd level, which as you said you can easily sneak there for a 'quickie fun'. Also, around the vicinity of Shanghai Hotel is the famous shopping belt area of Shanghai Puxi 'Beverly Hills'. Lots of shopping areas, malls, restaurants.

www.ctrip.com to check out on Shanghai Hotel (Shanghai Bing Guan)
Hope the above info helps.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
24-04-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro SGP,

Ya I know u older than me. That's the problem, u see? U older but looks younger than me.
Nabei,.... u cannot out, I not yet even 1/2 leg in, how can u out? need u to show me the world.
Those PRC PLMM will swallow even my bones. I am innocent and noob in such "man eat man" world.

Bro Niceman,
Thank you for your kind words.
I'm older than you and that is a true fact but without the charm as you said I am. How on earth can someone be older & charming? Not logical la bro.....

I'm having domestic problems let alone guiding you & being your mentor? I wish I could but I'm not up to it as yet bro. My life experiences isn't that fulfilling to be one as yet.
Bro, whether be it PRC mm or any woman species in the world, they're literally all the same as long as they're women that is!
All I can say for now to you, if you choose to be with one (a woman) live with it, face it and persever thru it.
Women....man cannot live with one, but also cannot live without one! Honestly, I'm feeling very strained into my HKG GF realtionship now bro....maybe I can think better & live more lively alone for now....just feeling all so tired everyday going home....:(

Take care...speak soon! Cheerios.....

Sexatronic
24-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi Bros,

All advise very appreciated. Cheers!

most, if not all, bros in SBF can only advise u where to bonk... but where to shop?? hmm...a bit out of context lar.. haha :D

however, being the kind helpful bros we are, u can bring ur wife to Huai Hai Rd n let her shop for hours... then u sneak back to Shanghai Hotel for a quickie.

3m3m3m
24-04-2008, 11:28 AM
yo yo yo... will be in SHA on 07/05 nite to 10/05 and staying at RAINBOW HOTEL (HONGQIO BING GUAN) , wanna meet bro there but cant coz work commitment..will reach back hotel 10pm daily...any late spa around that corner?

I can't really read chinese..so any English name will be helpful.I read thru the post,alots of name but still confused..haiz..

Thanks in advance...:p

Niceman
24-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Bro Niceman,
I'm older than you and that is a true fact but without the charm as you said I am. How on earth can someone be older & charming? Not logical la bro.....

I'm having domestic problems let alone guiding you & being your mentor? I wish I could but I'm not up to it as yet bro. My life experiences isn't that fulfilling to be one as yet.
Bro, whether be it PRC mm or any woman species in the world, they're literally all the same as long as they're women that is!
All I can say for now to you, if you choose to be with one (a woman) live with it, face it and persever thru it.
Women....man cannot live with one, but also cannot live without one! Honestly, I'm feeling very strained into my HKG GF realtionship now bro....maybe I can think better & live more lively alone for now....just feeling all so tired everyday going home....:( Take care...speak soon! Cheerios.....

Bro SGP,
logical lah, cos u older but look younger than me. Tall and yandao mah :)

Well said Bro, women are all the same indeed. If I cannot achieve what I looking for in 2months, i still stuck in Sillypore and end the story with Ms Jinqiao, which is the last thing I would wish for. So far so good when I with her, never had such great feeling, but no worry bro, I know where I stand and always expect the unexpected especially with a Sh ger, not mentioning a PRC. Their culture is very different from our ancestors now. Their feeling machiam like SH stock market.

Maybe u have been single for a long time or dun have the heart to settle down, whereas ur Ms Dim Sum is aging and concern about giving birth? U kana pressurize by her huh? Am sure u have a way, I have faith in you bro.

Cannot be mentor? hey hey, u humble again. Wah liao eh, mai ke ki lah. I always look up to you for advices. :)

You take good care bro. If this trip not fruitful, my next trip will be a pure holiday cum ending trip.

holein1
24-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Bro Niceman,

Women....man cannot live with one, but also cannot live without one! Honestly, I'm feeling very strained into my HKG GF realtionship now bro....maybe I can think better & live more lively alone for now....just feeling all so tired everyday going home....:(

aiyah bro, you just have to make that decision. you know it. how many years liao since we know each other? like my case, that time remember you asked me if i am sure or not, well i can't say i am f***ing happy right now, but hey, i decided that i want to marry her and i persevere (your own words) thru it, amidst so many objections from friends and parents.

now, i am happy father of a baby son and er...hopefully a good shanghaiese wife..

holein1
24-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Bro holein1,

Ya man, u got a very good piece of advice. Irregardless whether is ger issue or how to take train from point a to b, still need guidance from all snr bros. Big or small, I appreciate also.

**snipped**

My ROI is more like a "rewards" if I could achieve certain goal, not so much of economic issue, maybe later on.

bro, no issue. good on your ROI stuff.. haha. just be careful when you are dealing with a shanghaiese, especially. haha. you can consult me lei, on that one. i can write a book on Sleeping with Shanghaiese for Dummies liao..dare not say i am the ultimate scholar, but at least trust me, i went through the super hard way of courting from spore (against cb big spenders) and choosing to quit my job in spore and come to shanghai to showdown and till now, with a kid and all's quite well.

not easy, but i made it, and will continue to make sure i do.

btw, if you come to shanghai, look for me bro..

hin1

holein1
24-04-2008, 06:42 PM

Regards

PTR

PTR, i have read your posts before, and i think they are good lessons for yourself, me and many others. my previous post is more referring to you know whos la..seriously i listen too much on ppl saying this and that success, and it seems like they are the edison in the girls eyes no matter where they go. ma na o ko leng, tio bo (how can it be possible, right) ? maybe sometimes got pray la, but most of the time or everytime?

you know ppl like us (eg. sh69) who have the time and place advantage also dont dare to lay such claims...haha.

but hor PTR, you beware your camera lei..scarly one day i see you all over internet or baidu.. haha..PTR and Ah ..., PTR and C...., PTR and Furong Sister (oooops...).

Pink_Flyod
24-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Bro Niceman,

Bro SGP... I agree with you woman comment but not entirely. Wife will be nagging as well as GF too... this is the nature of woman. We are all imperfect. Having said that, I do see many woman who are very supportive of their husband carreer and wanted to stay home to ensure that he does not worry about the home stuff. I find cantonese and fujian gals are this sort of quality that can take care of the household, allow the husband / boyfriend to go out at night to entertaine, to allow the husband / boyfriend to travel frequently etc etc as long as you bring home more than breads.

Alternatively.... go single but damn loneyly sometime after reaching certain age....

howtocheong
24-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi Bro

Need some advise from you.
I will be staying in Howard Johnson Caida Plaza Shanghai next week, at 188 Wudong Road.
Is there any good HC there or nearby as you bro here can recommend as this is my first time visiting SH.
Thanks in advance

Niceman
24-04-2008, 11:54 PM
bro, no issue. good on your ROI stuff.. haha. just be careful when you are dealing with a shanghaiese, especially. haha. you can consult me lei, on that one. i can write a book on Sleeping with Shanghaiese for Dummies liao..dare not say i am the ultimate scholar, but at least trust me, i went through the super hard way of courting from spore (against cb big spenders) and choosing to quit my job in spore and come to shanghai to showdown and till now, with a kid and all's quite well.

hin1

Hey hey.... that's what I have looking for bro.!!! :)

errr...... how come I see a reflection of myself? kekekek... i also quiting my job in Sillypore and wanting to settle down here in SH, maybe ppl may think is cos of woman, but that has been my dream since donkey years ago. She is my "reward" and "push factor" :)

check PM bro.

notti_boi
25-04-2008, 02:31 AM
... then u sneak back to Shanghai Hotel for a quickie.

Hi there,
As per your mentioned request, my proposed hotel for your wife & you to stay in is Shanghai Hotel...

Looks like Shanghai Hotel it shall be! Thanks Bros!

sammyboyfor
25-04-2008, 05:12 AM
Hi Bro

Should be "Need some ADVICE from you.".

"Advise" is a verb.

SGPshanghai69
25-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Bro SGP,
Well said Bro, women are all the same indeed. If I cannot achieve what I looking for in 2months, i still stuck in Sillypore and end the story with Ms Jinqiao, which is the last thing I would wish for. So far so good when I with her, never had such great feeling, but no worry bro, I know where I stand and always expect the unexpected especially with a Sh ger, not mentioning a PRC. Their culture is very different from our ancestors now. Their feeling machiam like SH stock market.

Maybe u have been single for a long time or dun have the heart to settle down, whereas ur Ms Dim Sum is aging and concern about giving birth? U kana pressurize by her huh? Am sure u have a way, I have faith in you bro.

You take good care bro. If this trip not fruitful, my next trip will be a pure holiday cum ending trip.

Hi Bro Niceman,
Thanks for your encouraging words (RED) here.
I'm pretty much fine for now, just feeling strained when being asked again & again by her & her peers on the issue of "M".....you know la....
Been there & done that once B4...so I'm bound to have some fear again.....sigh....:o She's indeed wanting a child too.....

Hope you found your right one as you said bro.....but my honest opinion to you is spend more time to know her better........the cultural differences is still bound to be a problem. Even in my case with Miss Hang Seng HKG who's from a metropolitan city like HKG, we still faces cultural differences & views...so imagine how yours would be bro? Most of all, the "everything penny to be spend is upon your expenses" attitude by the typical SHA gals & typical their family upbringing which are instilled into since young, one has to be able to face & live with it.....as what Bro Holein1 said. The family of hers will sure to be expecting to buy them a house, a car and so on after you married her daughter or planning to marry her.....maybe not all of them are as such but I'm pretty sure most of them are.

Lastly, wishing you all the best in your job hunting here to be relocated to Shanghai bro, be it for your SHA GF or for your career path & future....hope to catch you up soon! Cheerios............take care!

SGPshanghai69
25-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi Bro

I will be staying in Howard Johnson Caida Plaza Shanghai next week, at 188 Wudong Road.
Is there any good HC there or nearby as you bro here can recommend as this is my first time visiting SH.

Yo Bro howtocheong,
Where you're staying at, The Howard Johnson Caida Plaza Shanghai is located in Yangpu District, a bit pretty far away from downtown area like Jingan. A mere taxi ride to Jingan Temple area from your hotel costs approx RMB 40-50 Yuan, needs about 35mins ride.

The best bro to check with on this area & what's available there is our Senior Bro Oceaneleven as he stays in Yangpu area too and have been staying there for afew years. He knows better.

Hope the info above helps. Cheerios.............;)

SGPshanghai69
25-04-2008, 10:47 AM
aiyah bro, you just have to make that decision. like my case, that time remember you asked me if i am sure or not, well i can't say i am f***ing happy right now, but hey, i decided that i want to marry her and i persevere (your own words) thru it, amidst so many objections from friends and parents.

now, i am happy father of a baby son and er...hopefully a good shanghaiese wife..

Yo Bro Holein1,
Thanks for your encouraging words here too!
Indeed one in life has to made many decisions, and this is one of them which many men or bros here are pretty fearful of, maybe. I'm one of them for sure, for now......:o
I guessed I will just have to persevere thru it in my very own words for now............for now.
Happy to know that you're all so happy with your life now bro....well done!
Keep you posted on my outcome.
Cheers.

v.killers
25-04-2008, 01:10 PM
So our dear Vk now active in this thread?? Been searching high n low for u in HCM thread...Just kidding :D

Anyway...I last stayed in Hotel 168 in Zhabei District (10 min walk from main train station) along Chang An road. Very cheap (130RMB) 2 or 3 star I think. Alot of street FLs nearby and there's even a BIG niteclub (forgot the name) just opposite the hotel. :cool:

Hope this info helps...:)

Cheers,
Techno

Techno,
So now also active in SBF liao huh?

Sigh, now in Shanghai but no action yet, cos yesterdat nite just arrive. maybe have to stay until 29th of May until customer go back.

Ok, will try your recommendation...:D

Cheers VK

SGPshanghai69
25-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Techno,
Sigh, now in Shanghai but no action yet, cos yesterdat nite just arrive. maybe have to stay until 29th of May until customer go back.

Ok, will try your recommendation...:D
Cheers VK

Bro V.Killers,
Alternatively, you can also try Greentree Inn. Check out their website at www.greentree.com.cn for more info & a suitable outlet to your pick. It's relatively cheap as well, with better locations. RMB 289.00 net for an Executive Suite.

They are very centrally located within the heart of town as compared to where you'rve stayed previously which is more remote.
Hope the above info helps.
Cheerios bro...have a good stay here!
P.S. : Getting pretty hot here now in the day..:(..sigh...Summer is here again!

Niceman
25-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi Bro Niceman,
Thanks for your encouraging words (RED) here.
Lastly, wishing you all the best in your job hunting here to be relocated to Shanghai bro, be it for your SHA GF or for your career path & future....hope to catch you up soon! Cheerios............take care!

Snr Bro SGP,

Dun mention that lah. Btw hor... those are not encouraging words, those are "FACTS" that I always see in u. What liao eh, what U cant achieve? :)

Ya, agreed bro, so, I really hope to spend more time with her to better understand her. Her family still ok, not those materialistics type, I heng heng lor. She? Worst !! haha, she stingy type, very stingy on shopping and food, once a while eat at resturant (small one also can) is a must but no need always, only on those comestics to take care her face, not those "color pencils". A house I think is a must lah, but I not planning so far lah, cos my immediate plan is, u know what.

Keeping my finger cross lor, cos spoken to the big boss liao. He told me that he would ask her sec to keep in touch with me and even asked when would I be in SH soon? Yo Bro.... could you kindly read his mind by those words he said? I really need advice on this matter.

As for your Ms Dim Sum, ya, i can understand her urgency and eagerness. Bro, cant blame her, women reach her stage will requrie some form of security. But, I also understand your hold-back. Well.....no comments, cos I know u know what to do. Btw, I can guess the out-come liao. Wanna guess what I guessed? hehe.... :)

Cheers Bro, take care, dun drink so much

XuJiaHui
25-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Bro SGP,
logical lah, cos u older but look younger than me. Tall and yandao mah :)

Cannot be mentor? hey hey, u humble again. Wah liao eh, mai ke ki lah. I always look up to you for advices. :)

Bro SGP, I am sure you have gone through every part in life. Be frank, we all learn from you as the life and the route that you have gone now is not easy.
All girls when they are at the certain age need security and life partner. They are not like us ... Guy even up to 60 70 like Yang Zhen Ning can even have a 20 yo wife.. Hahaha
I know you have gone thru those part and parcel in life ... Do not be scared in facing it lah... It is a route that we got to walk right...

Bro, facing the reality .. I believe you definitely have the wisdom to solve the problems

XuJiaHui
25-04-2008, 03:29 PM

hin1

Hi Bro, you actually have a SH wife ? How you think of it ? FUN ?

I am confusing here whether to get closer with SH girl or not... but I told myself if I found one then I should start commit myself.. Sometimes I am too scared to fall into the trap.

Sometime I like SH girl because they are so smart but sometime I am so scared that they will harm me..
What to do ?? Any advice ???

I guess remain single is always good in China... Any idea on the issue ?

holein1
25-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey hey.... that's what I have looking for bro.!!! :)

errr...... how come I see a reflection of myself? kekekek... i also quiting my job in Sillypore and wanting to settle down here in SH, maybe ppl may think is cos of woman, but that has been my dream since donkey years ago. She is my "reward" and "push factor" :)

check PM bro.

haha. so where did you get to know yours? anyway, you dont have to make her your reward or push factor. remember you come here because the red mao paper is your reward and push factor, she is just side dish. no matter what and how she becomes, the blood of chinese (from china) still flows in her. this one, unfortunately, you can never change.

they are very good at being nice at the right moment and squeezing you like sugar cane when the need arises. i am sure you know. you just have to go through the act cos they just want to feel that.

....wow..i didnt expect you to call me when i am writing this ...haha. anyway, nice talking to you, and do keep in touch.

holein1
25-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi Bro, you actually have a SH wife ? How you think of it ? FUN ?

I am confusing here whether to get closer with SH girl or not... but I told myself if I found one then I should start commit myself.. Sometimes I am too scared to fall into the trap.

Sometime I like SH girl because they are so smart but sometime I am so scared that they will harm me..
What to do ?? Any advice ???

I guess remain single is always good in China... Any idea on the issue ?

..glurp. looks like i become marriage counsel liao. haha. anyway, i cant really answer your question. it depends on your and her status, and if we have the chance to talk, i can prob. only tell you the probabilities. and why should you think you are falling into a trap?

tell you one funny thing. in spore, when my friends got married, they happily plan all the buying of house together, not so much of kaobei (complains) from them. however, when they are with a chinese, all sorts of things come out. it's a natural "defense feeling" i guess. what i want to ask is, you mean you get married with a sporean no need to buy house? no need to do this ..that?
same what...right? and remember, if you offer only the same terms as the locals to her, then why must she accept you? might as well stick with the locals, right?

anyway, PM me and we'll talk more.

hin1

holein1
25-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Yo Bro Holein1,
*snipped*
Keep you posted on my outcome.
Cheers.

yeah yeah, you take care too bro. and one of these days must go see that lazy doggie of yours..hei hei. and of course your big big house.. knn..so big.

hin1

Niceman
25-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Bro XuJiaHui,

Dun care lah, follow ur heart. Just Do it man... I got nothing to share cos I not even stablise my relationship, just honeymoon period. And worst, I not even perm in SH.

Either Sh gers or not, expect the unexpected.

Cheers Bro

PuTonRen
27-04-2008, 11:34 AM
PTR, ma na o ko leng, tio bo (how can it be possible, right) ? maybe sometimes got pray la, but most of the time or everytime?

you know ppl like us (eg. sh69) who have the time and place advantage also dont dare to lay such claims...haha.

but hor PTR, you beware your camera lei..scarly one day i see you all over internet or baidu.. haha..PTR and Ah ..., PTR and C...., PTR and Furong Sister (oooops...).

Dear Bro holein1,

Thank you for spending your precious time to read my humble posts. Yes, I write them to constantly remind myself, and sincerely hope that they will be useful to brothers working in China. Granted that there are people who are really charming, charsimatic, rich and good looking, but when I read some of the posts, they are too good to be true. Spending such a long time in China, I have seen, heard and experience tiny part and learn a little bit about China. SGPshanghai69 and I, when we met, we usually chat about this guy posted what that guy posted what, and we really had some good times as some of the postings are really not true or overly exaggerated. We realise that one way for men to console themselves or to to self damage control, is to write the contrary... Sad.... Failure becomes full success that could be achieved with a look of Tom Cruise or a charm of Edison Chen.

If I have time, I shall compile all my failure stories (There are many of them) and share with you all.

With best regards.

LonelyInChina
27-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Sent my wife and her family to 1 day trip to Hangzhou, and I am FREE again..!!!
Feeling bored then I called Jolin/Wanwan/Wenwen (same person).
Her number is one three nine one six one six nine six nine five (She loves to do 69).
She arrived in 30 minutes, and we chit chat for a while as I havent called her for 2 months.
Asked her permission to take her photos and told her that I am going to share the photos with all the bros in SBF, she said "okay..".

and these are her photos..... enjoy.....

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306248eccc68aaabbee31d365dd00179e5dd6.jpg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/173062532ea0dddf341ca0b78a6e310cbae7975.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306278e4387d9e90a7d594e6abdc6922a2b24.jpg

luvgangsta
27-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi brothers,

Long time no see bros. MIA long long time.

Anyway, log in to intro some new discoveries...

There is this KTV where the tip for girls is 200 each. tip for mamasan 200, tip for waiter 100, no waitresses (xiaomei). Package for small room, with fruit plate, beers and snacks is 400 nett. Girls looks range from 5 to 7.5

Thing is, this KTV is considered quite hap. They can strip to play games, and you can dig if you like. Almost all of them will at least give you a HJ to happy ending during your KTV session. I have also heard from the regulars there that they manage to score with the girls in the place. Just bring them to one of the empty rooms to do their deed. Sometimes pay sometimes free. The mamasans are quite cute and all can play one, can grab and all. It is more frequented by locals. As such the decor is a little older (like 7m but slightly better).

It is called CASABLANCA and it is right next to Long Hua Temple.

luvgangsta
27-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Sigh... I got my EOS 400D one week ago. The technology moves so fast. Yes, instead of cheonging, I would like to follow the foot step of SGP to do shooting... Hahahah.

PTR senior bro,

you all get cameras so advanced... SGP also, alamak, my stupid camera is like a toy compared to you all... don't dare to go phototaking sessions with you all leh.

luvgangsta
27-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Dear senior bro PTR,

Please do not be too humble. In my times of despair your phone call really picked me up. The same go to SHASGP69 bro. Thank you guys for being there a couple of years back when I kenna shit.

Anyway, every dialect group/regional group have good and bad people. It is just that shanghainese have been brought up to be much more materialistic. However, the worst I met are not shanghainese actually. And I have some shanghainese friends who are really very very nice people. It all depends la. But in the end, when looking for a wife, make sure you are real careful. Find one that can take care of family. In the meantime, for gf or lovers, go all out to satisfy yourself in looks or skill, TNN ... etc.. but do not put too much Kamcheng in. Once in a while, the 2 subsets will intersect, that is when the stars align and you must be one lucky bastard.

Dear Bro holein1,

Thank you for spending your precious time to read my humble posts. Yes, I write them to constantly remind myself, and sincerely hope that they will be useful to brothers working in China. Granted that there are people who are really charming, charsimatic, rich and good looking, but when I read some of the posts, they are too good to be true. Spending such a long time in China, I have seen, heard and experience tiny part and learn a little bit about China. SGPshanghai69 and I, when we met, we usually chat about this guy posted what that guy posted what, and we really had some good times as some of the postings are really not true or overly exaggerated. We realise that one way for men to console themselves or to to self damage control, is to write the contrary... Sad.... Failure becomes full success that could be achieved with a look of Tom Cruise or a charm of Edison Chen.

If I have time, I shall compile all my failure stories (There are many of them) and share with you all.

With best regards.

Ronaldo
27-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow... you took photos man!!
Wonder if SGPSHA69 has some artistic shots to share....

But I guess she is not my type... Nice tattoo though.....

Since your wife is coming back soon, I guess its "clearing evidence" time?

Hahaha..... Nice one dude!

Ronaldo
27-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Bro LonelyinCHina,

Wow!! Where the post went!?!?!??!

LonelyInChina
27-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Bro LonelyinCHina,

Wow!! Where the post went!?!?!??!

It's still there ... on page 644.
Thanks for the points :)

uktips
28-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Sent my wife and her family to 1 day trip to Hangzhou, and I am FREE again..!!!
Feeling bored then I called Jolin/Wanwan/Wenwen (same person).
Her number is one three nine one six one six nine six nine five (She loves to do 69).
She arrived in 30 minutes, and we chit chat for a while as I havent called her for 2 months.
Asked her permission to take her photos and told her that I am going to share the photos with all the bros in SBF, she said "okay..".

and these are her photos..... enjoy.....

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306248eccc68aaabbee31d365dd00179e5dd6.jpg
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/173062532ea0dddf341ca0b78a6e310cbae7975.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1730/17306278e4387d9e90a7d594e6abdc6922a2b24.jpg

Yes...right now i am in SH. Called her yesterday and she arrived in 15 mins as she stays near my hotel near Raffles Mall. Sunday eve I contacted her for dinner and we went for Mao's Rest, followed by another sexxion in my hotel. She has 36 D and truely all original !! Must try ! thanks bro for her contact.

uktips
28-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Bro, the specific address is 上海市闵行区都市路4690号2楼.
The gals din't ask to use the vibrator during AR, but gal 11 has that she was playing with herself when was bonking 28. Quite a sight if u ask me....

Can look for 王鑫 @ 13601957080 for more specific directions. Can also let her know fren of 老顽童 intro-ed.

Have a great time....

Went to this joint on Sunday noon, but they opened from 1.00pm and Ms Wang only starts work after 4pm. This place is far from The Bund, about Taxi 70 RMB. As i was early and only 2 gals available. Tried 88 from Xi AN, nothing to shout about the service. Will try 2 days later after my energy recovery.

notti_boi
28-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Whats the SOP for payment at the Shanghai Hotel Spa? Pay when entering SPA or when leaving? Or pay gal in room? And whats the expected damage per session?

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Went to this joint on Sunday noon, but they opened from 1.00pm and Ms Wang only starts work after 4pm. This place is far from The Bund, about Taxi 70 RMB. As i was early and only 2 gals available. Tried 88 from Xi AN, nothing to shout about the service. Will try 2 days later after my energy recovery.

Your nick same as the famous (used to be) one in asianbookie.com.. hehehehe... soccer punter sibo? :D

Wah. Minhang very far lahz..around bund should have mahz...:D

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 01:27 AM
It's still there ... on page 644.
Thanks for the points :)

Oh.. hehehe... I tot I was seeing things...
Is that in your aparment? Seems like nice furnishings...:D

LonelyInChina
28-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Oh.. hehehe... I tot I was seeing things...
Is that in your aparment? Seems like nice furnishings...:D

it's a serviced apartment in xujiahui area. I am still looking for permanent apartment.

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 09:56 AM
it's a serviced apartment in xujiahui area. I am still looking for permanent apartment.

Oic.... Nevertheless, nice place....:D

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Whats the SOP for payment at the Shanghai Hotel Spa? Pay when entering SPA or when leaving? Or pay gal in room? And whats the expected damage per session?

Hi Notti_Boi,
Pls note the following (as per all HC are the same as well);
- CASH Payment only, no credit cards at all accepted (even for local NETS bank cards are NOT acceptable). Dunno why they dun accpet credit cards, maybe Shanghai Hotel HC wants to 'siam' paying taxes lah...............:o

- Pay ONLY when done with all FJ+BBBJ & all other services. Payment to be made at front Reception Counter after changing & shower when done with all upon leaving the HC.

- Cost per pax is RMB 650 net all inclusive of FJ + BBBJ + drinks + food. After 7pm daily is RMB 750 net. All inclusive as mentioned. VIP Room services is RMB 950 net. (VIP Room is Japanese Soap style as the HC Gal shower & scrub & service during the process).
Hope the above info clarify all your queries.
Cheerios. Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Wow... you took photos man!!
Wonder if SGPSHA69 has some artistic shots to share....

Yo Bro Ronaldo,
How's your weekends? All partying with our bro Limpeh369 again?

Sorry to disappoint you as I dun have such 'artistic' shots in my collections....my photos hosts are merely all scenic shots i.e. Hangzhou West Lake Sunrise Day Break, etc.....:o

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Yo Bro Ronaldo,
How's your weekends? All partying with our bro Limpeh369 again?

Sorry to disappoint you as I dun have such 'artistic' shots in my collections....my photos hosts are merely all scenic shots i.e. Hangzhou West Lake Sunrise Day Break, etc.....:o

No lehz.. an amazing weekend for me... I slacked the whole damn day at home.. I have not stepped out for almost 36hours liaoz.. and the best part.. I am all alone at home.. Hahaha.. I call it Detox weekend...

Niceman
28-04-2008, 11:13 AM
No lehz.. an amazing weekend for me... I slacked the whole damn day at home.. I have not stepped out for almost 36hours liaoz.. and the best part.. I am all alone at home.. Hahaha.. I call it Detox weekend...

Rest is for one to walk further miles. Right? :)

shengge
28-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Dear Bros,
Do becareful when patronizing HC or BBS. My friend's friends were caught on both Baoshan and Hongkou Districts while cheonging HC and BBS, detained for 10~15days. The main reason is due to coming Olympic games in Beijing. 迎奥运、树新风。。。绿色奥运。

Prob better to cheong those hi-ends HC.

Take Care!

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 11:34 AM
No lehz.. an amazing weekend for me... I slacked the whole damn day at home... Hahaha.. I call it Detox weekend...

Hi Bro Ronaldo,
Good for you then! Once in awhile to 'Detox' is good you know......:p

I spent my weekends back in SGP, left on Friday midnight and came back this morning to Shanghai.....tedious & taxing flying man....siong lah!

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Dear Bros,
Do becareful when patronizing HC or BBS. My friend's friends were caught on both Baoshan and Hongkou Districts while cheonging HC and BBS, detained for 10~15days. The main reason is due to coming Olympic games in Beijing. 迎奥运、树新风。。。绿色奥运。

Take Care!

Dear Snr Bro Shengge,
A great words of REMINDER to all fellow bros indeed!
To all fellow bros, especially those who are here for mere short biz trips, pls exercise EXTREME cautions.........extremely troublesome to be apprehended by the Police authorities if such raids are going on now, especially for foreigners.........be safe than sorry!
Have fun but be safe.....................

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi brothers,

Long time no see bros. MIA long long time.

Anyway, log in to intro some new discoveries...

There is this KTV where the tip for girls is 200 each. tip for mamasan 200, tip for waiter 100, no waitresses (xiaomei). Package for small room, with fruit plate, beers and snacks is 400 nett. Girls looks range from 5 to 7.5

It is called CASABLANCA and it is right next to Long Hua Temple.

Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
Finally you appeared after such long span of time away eh???!! Welcome back bro...........
So you actually went 'M.I.A.' to source or recce for such happening joints for the sake of fellow bros.........well done bro!
Good thing you've came back with good happening info bro, otherwise you'll probably end up as 'AWOL' but not 'MIA' anymore lah....kekekeke........:D

But as Snr Bro Shennge warned earlier, there're anti-vice raids going on now, in particular to outer skirts of downtown areas........better be careful hor bros........................

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Dear Bros,

Take Care!

So is Shanghai Palace considered hi-end? Hahahaha.. Their reno like cannot make it... If not I have to soak myself in the world of RMB700 HJ liaoz.. But then again, I would rather do it myself... Hahaha..

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Rest is for one to walk further miles. Right? :)

Right one.. Another hard partying coming up in 2 days time... Arrggh.... must detox... :D

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I spent my weekends back in SGP, left on Friday midnight and came back this morning to Shanghai.....tedious & taxing flying man....siong lah!

Wow... This is not HKG lehz.. too taxing if its a personal trip... You took the Sun midnight flight?

Siong to the MAX!!!

shengge
28-04-2008, 01:18 PM
So is Shanghai Palace considered hi-end?

Snr Bro Ronaldo,
May be not so hi-end under your spending power. However, for them to be located right in the middle of the town, they sure "can", but that does not guaranteed that they are safe to go.

I normally go restaurant for food, so long as not too dirty can liao.
You like that say, when you free to show me the hi-end rmb700 HJ?:o

Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 01:28 PM
This is not HKG lehz.. too taxing if its a personal trip... You took the Sun midnight flight?

Siong to the MAX!!!

Bro Ronaldo,
HKG or no HKG when parents called for, duty to fulfilled as son lah.....a personal trip i had and YES! It's a Sunday wee-hours 'red-eye' flight I took....departs from SIn at 0055hrs and arrived this morning in SHA at 0600hrs...sibeh jialat siong man.....:(....!
At work now......sigh.....

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Right one.. Another hard partying coming up in 2 days time... Arrggh...:D

Bro Ronaldo,
Another party??? No jio leh........:o

sslimsy
28-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Was in Shanghai last week, went to 999 and tried gal 816 from Harbin.

Service was very good. Bubble bath was excellent for about 20 minutes wahing all parts throughly afterwhich the session in bed was even better. First time experience red rope treatment.

Definitely highly recommended this place. :)

Niceman
28-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Right one.. Another hard partying coming up in 2 days time... Arrggh.... must detox... :D

Wah liao... good life man... envy you guys. But, currently, on semi-retirement mode on cheonging :(

SGPshanghai69
28-04-2008, 02:51 PM
good life man... envy you guys. But, currently, on semi-retirement mode on cheonging :(

Bro Niceman,
Not that you're currently into the 'semi' retirement mode bro...be honest with bros here. You're simply too 'wear-out' by your GF here lah! kekeke.........better don't over exert yourself bro........otherwise you might end up needing a wheelchair to 'wheel' you up to the plane when you departs......kekeke..................:D

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Snr Bro Ronaldo,
May be not so hi-end under your spending power. However, for them to be located right in the middle of the town, they sure "can", but that does not guaranteed that they are safe to go.

I normally go restaurant for food, so long as not too dirty can liao.
You like that say, when you free to show me the hi-end rmb700 HJ?:o

Cheers!

Hello.. I fall under the middle class income lahz...By the way, I dont often go and I try to reduce such spending come May....

700RMB HJ, I can tell you where.. but i wont go again... I rather find someone to wash my kkc.... hehehehe

Ronaldo
28-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Bro Ronaldo,
Another party??? No jio leh........:o

Wah..I scare aeroplane take off ahz...
Hahahaha...

No lahz.. its organised by other people.. I just go... You know I not very good in organising events.. I just follow....

Niceman
28-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Bro Niceman,
Not that you're currently into the 'semi' retirement mode bro...be honest with bros here. You're simply too 'wear-out' by your GF here lah! kekeke.........better don't over exert yourself bro........otherwise you might end up needing a wheelchair to 'wheel' you up to the plane when you departs......kekeke..................:D

Mentor Bro SGP,

kekekeke.... shhhhhhhhhhh, dun talk so loud, me very paiseh lah :)

You take good care and dun drink too much. Let tomorrow take care of itself.

^_*

Niceman
28-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Hello.. I fall under the middle class income lahz...By the way, I dont often go and I try to reduce such spending come May....

700RMB HJ, I can tell you where.. but i wont go again... I rather find someone to wash my kkc.... hehehehe

Bro Ronaldo,

Wah... 700rmb wash kkc? I need a job desperately leh.... may I do that for u? I give u 10% discount? Can boh? u pay me 630rmb can liao, I wash clean clean for u, i use visual sasoon one. On Boh?

:)

Ronaldo
29-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Bro Ronaldo,

Wah... 700rmb wash kkc? I need a job desperately leh.... may I do that for u? I give u 10% discount? Can boh? u pay me 630rmb can liao, I wash clean clean for u, i use visual sasoon one. On Boh?

:)

No job then you hang around in SHA? Sibey rich lehz... Only those bookmakers or rich man son can do this... I dont think anyone nice can afford this kind of lifestyle... Hahahah...

Your kind of service might appeal to SGPSHA69... not me and never will be.... Hahahaha....

kongfuchai
29-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Greetings to all Bros in SH,
its been a month since i'm back from SH for corporate meeting. i hv benefited from SBF and the contributions from fellow bros of the various joints. Here is the "summary" of the joints that i patronised during my one week stay:

1) Zhong Tian Mu Yu(soapy joint)
Add : No.8 Xing Yi Rd
Tel : 52080598
Mgr : Wang Yan hp 13918366231

2) Nanfang Sangna Xiuxian Huisuo (soapy joint)
Tel : 021-54802188
Mgr Gao Yuan hp 13818975888

3) San Jiu XiuXian Hui Suo (soapy joint)
Add : No. 999 Tianyaoqiao Road
Tel : 021-64573539
Mgr : Chen hp 13321898310

4) Huang Gong Sang Na XiuXianHui Suo
Add : No.77 Songshan Road
Tel : 021-53069259
Mgr : Yang hp 13391215497

5) Shanghai Seoula Bath Centre
Add : Wuzhong Road 1389 , 3rd Floor
Tel : 021-34318958
Mgr : Zhang Ping hp 13761505898

Bros not too sure of the direction best thing is to call the place or mgr and ask them to direct the taxi driver.
Sorry bros for the brief report. i will put up a more comprehensive FRs for my next trip there. Have a Happy May Day!

SGPshanghai69
29-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Your kind of service might appeal to SGPSHA69... not me and never will be.... Hahahaha....

Bro Ronaldo,
Errr.....I've never been interested in men, don't have such fetish otherwise I won't be posting here for years bro....so thank you for your offer but NO!! I'm not keen on the 'wash KKC' service as rendered by Bro Niceman to you...you can enjoy all you want with him!

Furthermore, you're the high-end spender kind as you mentioned, into RMB 700 HJ service, so it's only natural that you will be pretty keen on Bro Niceman's service offer too right? kekekeke.........;)

Niceman
29-04-2008, 01:20 PM
No job then you hang around in SHA? Sibey rich lehz... Only those bookmakers or rich man son can do this... I dont think anyone nice can afford this kind of lifestyle... Hahahah...

Bro Roanldo,

rich ki lan lah. I putting up at cheaper hotel this time. Eat only you-tiow and soya bean drink.

But, he not keen leh. Ever asked him b4, he referred me to you, saying u might most be interested leh..... :)

PuTonRen
29-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Dear senior bro PTR,

Please do not be too humble. In my times of despair your phone call really picked me up. The same go to SHASGP69 bro. Thank you guys for being there a couple of years back when I kenna shit.

Dear Bro luvgangsta,

It is nice to see you back. We were worried on your well being and where about. Please do not accord me with such nice words. I was doing what a true friend should be doing without asking anything in return. Now that you are back, we can continue our usual chit chat already. I hope you still have my mobile number.

Aftering returning to Shanghai, I was down with infection, and has been hospitalised for more than a week already, and still in the hospital, the date of discharge is no where in sight. I am in back using the wireless broadband in the lobby of the hospital. Well, this is a good chance for me to learn my latest investment - my new Camera. Bro SGPshanghai69 is skillful in photo taking based on the nice scenery shots he took when he was in Hangzhou,

Well, brother, I have to go to the ward for another course of IV Antibiotics alrerady, We shall chat the next time I have the chance to go on line,

Stay in touch,

With best regards.

PTR in Hospital

Looksee
29-04-2008, 02:23 PM
PTR in Hospital

bro, u can post?

better now?

SGPshanghai69
29-04-2008, 03:14 PM
After returning from Shanghai, I was down with infection, and has been hospitalised for more than a week already, and still in the hospital, the date of discharge is no where in sight. I am in back using the wireless broadband in the lobby of the hospital. Well, this is a good chance for me to learn my latest investment - my new Camera.

Well, brother, I have to go to the ward for another course of IV Antibiotics alrerady, We shall chat the next time I have the chance to go on line,
PTR in Hospital

Dear Big Bro PTR,
I'm astonished to hear that you're hospitalised for infections upon your return from your recent Shanghai trip.
My utmost regards and well wishes to you on a speedy recovery soon! Take it easy and rest well. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time and back to the ever-going filled with vibes self of yours big bro!
Take care & be well......

Ronaldo
29-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Bro Roanldo,

rich ki lan lah. I putting up at cheaper hotel this time. Eat only you-tiow and soya bean drink.

But, he not keen leh. Ever asked him b4, he referred me to you, saying u might most be interested leh..... :)

Still got hotel siahz.. Last time I out of job.. I bunk in with Bro Limpeh.. save cost....

Well, I guess you can try ur luck at Armani along HuaiHaiZhongLu...with your special service...
hahahaha

Niceman
29-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Still got hotel siahz.. Last time I out of job.. I bunk in with Bro Limpeh.. save cost....

Well, I guess you can try ur luck at Armani along HuaiHaiZhongLu...with your special service...
hahahaha

Bro Ronaldo,

errrr.....u got spare room for me to bunk in boh? store room also can. Only need a bed space can liao... :(

Out of job also now. Sigh*

U in Hospital now huh? Wishing u well and u better take care Bro. I looking forward for you to guide me in Sh. I need alot of mentors. Currently, my ISA (International Shanghai Advisors), not Internal Security Act hor, Bro SGP and Hin1 gave my alot of good tips.

Niceman
30-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Bro Ronaldo,

keke, ps ps... saw wrong posting.

PTR, u take care.

SGPshanghai69
30-04-2008, 06:51 PM
To all fellow bros,
Wishing all a happy May Labour Day Holidays.........though it's shorter period this year onwards........:o

五一劳动节日愉快!

Niceman
30-04-2008, 09:03 PM
To all fellow bros,
Wishing all a happy May Labour Day Holidays.........though it's shorter period this year onwards........:o

五一劳动节日愉快!

Wah liao Bro, you are the most 愉快 now lah..... a new watch coming hor? u got any watch still good and u dun wan one? give me leh, I go pawn..... kekeke....

You take care

SGPshanghai69
01-05-2008, 09:44 AM
... a new watch coming hor? u got any watch still good and u dun wan one? give me leh, I go pawn..... kekeke....

Yo Bro Niceman,
Errr................what new watch you talking about? Not that I, myself know of any????:confused:
Unless you're buying me one as a gift, maybe.....otherwise I dunno of any new watches at all.........hmm..............

Baby-G also can you know.......................kekekeke............;)
You have a good May Day holiday here since it's your 1st China Public Holiday here.........
Cheerios..............

PuTonRen
01-05-2008, 10:06 AM
bro, u can post?

better now?

Internet in NUH is closed to their staff only. I have to come down to lobby so that I can enjoy wireless broadband floating around,

I am getting better, but will be in hospital for another week or so until the infection is gone. Sibeh sianz.. Miss all the MMs in DC leh. Did you see my regular NTTL recently? She is kind to SMS and call me often to cheer me up, How nice if she can come to accompany me. Hahaha.....

Regards from Hospital Lobby

PuTonRen
01-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Dear Big Bro PTR,
I'm astonished to hear that you're hospitalised for infections upon your return from your recent Shanghai trip.
My utmost regards and well wishes to you on a speedy recovery soon! Take it easy and rest well. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time and back to the ever-going filled with vibes self of yours big bro!
Take care & be well......

Dear Bro SGPshanghai69,

Thank you for the nice words. Staying in hospital let me learn how to better my skill with my new Camera. Hahaha... I envy your good skill based on the scenery pictures that you have sent me. Well done, brother!

Yes, no one knows where the infection started from. It affects my left leg (the real leg...Hahaha...), and the affected part is swollen and turns Red/Black in colour. I have been in hospital for more than a week, and is expected to remain here for another week. The Doctor told me that the infection was really nasty, and I am on IV drips ten times a day. The antibiotics is wearing me now, I hope it would not kill my precious assets which I do not have a lot left at this advanced age, Hahaha.......

I shall be in China, most probably at the end of May 2008, I shall call you if I am in Shanghai again.

Happy Labour Day and with best regards,

PuTonRen
01-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Bro Ronaldo,

keke, ps ps... saw wrong posting.

PTR, u take care.

Haha.. Bro Niceman,

Thank you for the well wishes. I shall be up and kicking again after leaving hospital, Are you only in Shanghai?

With best regards.

PTR

Niceman
01-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Haha.. Bro Niceman,

Thank you for the well wishes. I shall be up and kicking again after leaving hospital, Are you only in Shanghai?

With best regards.

PTR

Bro PTR,

Only in Shanghai? ya, I only in shanghai. Not perm, but soon will be perm.

Ya, good, faster up and kicking.

Take care Bro

Niceman
01-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Yo Bro Niceman,
Errr................what new watch you talking about? Not that I, myself know of any????:confused:
Unless you're buying me one as a gift, maybe.....otherwise I dunno of any new watches at all.........hmm..............

Baby-G also can you know.......................kekekeke............;)
You have a good May Day holiday here since it's your 1st China Public Holiday here.........
Cheerios..............

Bro SGP,
hmmm.... now I know u got selective memory lapse liao.... :)

See? I told U? all women the same de. Now, u owe me 1 kopi-o. Sky is cleared.

Holiday here no diff lah. For long, I got no feeling about holiday, just an another day. Maybe the 1st bonking on China PH...kekekeke.....

U take care, dun drink too much.

davidf
01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Got a chance for business trip to Shanghai... gonna to try it out..... last week....

during weekend, I walked around the town, towards outskirt of the city center, to a place called Hong Kou.

This place is not those upper class area.... the shops are a bit run down... and then I found some gems around, in those "saloons", and "health center"... quickly tour a bit in that area to look for the best.... and after about 15 mins search, come to a saloon..... Below is the situation...

The girls (3 of them): come in la....
Me: OK....
1 gal: what do you want?
Me: wash hair (well, it is my first outing in Shanghai, and I heard this is the commonly used word for cheongsters).
1 gal: we don't have hair washing service, how about massage....
Me: OK.... (of course, my purpose was not wash hair what...
1 gal: follow me....

the gal brought me to 2 very bad shape bed (I dont think it shd call bed), and ask:
You want pure massage, or "Nou Pei" (massage back".
I show her a questioned look, and she is like finding a gem, and asked her "colleague" to join, and whispering in their accent: this is an outsider, from hong kong it seems (my chinese got big cantonese accents somehow).
Me:No, I am from Singapore.
gal: Nou Pei means make love....you want?
Me: OK... how much?
gal: 300 RMB....
Me: no no... it is too expensive....how about 150 RMB?
gal: Ok lo....

she proceed to bring me to a inside room (now I know their shops is damn spacious)

The room is better, the bed is better.

And we take off our clothes.... Man... she got a big boob, at least 34c.

After asking for name (wen wen from chong qing), we started action:

She is very dominant in this, suck my nipple, while doing hand job, then proceed to blow job, and start riding on me..... wau... good feel coz I think she learned those "fang chong shu" (make love skills), her viginal can "trap" my didi, and use her viginal to "massage" my did like that..... after likee 5 mins, I pei tahan and shout......

overall, a good experience in shanghai fucking....

trellis001
01-05-2008, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=PuTonRen;2735843]Dear Bro luvgangsta,

Aftering returning to Shanghai, I was down with infection, and has been hospitalised for more than a week already, and still in the hospital, the date of discharge is no where in sight. I am in back using the wireless broadband in the lobby of the hospital. Well, this is a good chance for me to learn my latest investment - my new Camera. Bro SGPshanghai69 is skillful in photo taking based on the nice scenery shots he took when he was in Hangzhou,

Bro PTR,

Sorry to hear about this. I just got back to Singapore last night. Will be here till the 12/5. Can you PM me your Hospital details and I will pay you a visit.

Wish you all the best.

Best Rgds

Stephen.

wallyp88
02-05-2008, 01:19 AM
To all fellow bros,

Happy Holiday to you too bro.....
Just returned from a trip to Beijing and the South, supposed to go to SH too but could not make it due to last min committment. Next trip may be end-May/early June, hope to see you then...... take care.....

han.bird
03-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Just bk fr shanghai a couple of days ago.
Tried 999 after searching through the pages for the addy. anyways realised it was relatively easy to find once you hv been there. (metro line 4 shanghai stadium station, find tianyaoqiao lu, keep walking south till u come to number 999. can't miss it, walking south it is on the left side of the road. have to go past zhongshan nan er lu.)
had girl no. 859, a bit plumpish but tats why she has d cuppers :)
claims she is 24 yo fr chongqing.
overall experience quite good. had abt 30 girls to choose from, all good quality. 680 bef 8pm (i think) but I think I got ripped off at the end bec I went 4 the foot massage/hj n the total bill came up to just over 1000rmb. read somewhere its supposed to b cheaper, anyways put it down to lesson learnt.

SGPshanghai69
03-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Happy Holiday to you too bro.....
Next trip may be end-May/early June, hope to see you then...... take care.....

Hi there Bro Wally,
Let's catch up soon when you're here again.....and thanks for the holidays wishes too!
Cheers and take care there.....;)

Niceman
03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Bro Snr Mentor SGP,

Yo Bro... your sky very cleared now? When to eat your "xi tang"? :)

How's the bbq? too far and too early for me bro. The other end of Sh, take cab till my pocket hole big big :(

You take care Bro.

SGPshanghai69
03-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Bro Snr Mentor SGP,

Yo Bro...
How's the bbq? too far and too early for me bro. The other end of Sh, take cab till my pocket hole big big :(

Yo Bro Niceman,
All's well & had a good trip yesterday for the outing. No worries for not able to make it with us for you as I fully understand the distance from where you're staying bro.......
Maybe next time round bro.........
Cheerios......have a nice weekend;)

SGPshanghai69
03-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Dear Bro SGPshanghai69,

Staying in hospital let me learn how to better my skill with my new Camera. Hahaha... I envy your good skill based on the scenery pictures that you have sent me. Well done, brother!

Yes, no one knows where the infection started from. It affects my left leg (the real leg...Hahaha...), and the affected part is swollen and turns Red/Black in colour. The Doctor told me that the infection was really nasty, and I am on IV drips ten times a day. The antibiotics is wearing me now, I hope it would not kill my precious assets which I do not have a lot left at this advanced age, Hahaha.......

I shall be in China, most probably at the end of May 2008, I shall call you if I am in Shanghai again.

Hi big bro PTR,
Glad to know that you're recuperating well now. Do take it easy & exercise extra cautions to your infections as the doctor diagnosed & said so.
Maybe it's due to your accompanying illness that you're having which complicates the present infections you're having now. Keep the wound clean, with airy surroundings, most importantly do NOT wet the wound at all big bro.
Indeed as the doctor said so, such cases it can get pretty nasty & complications can be inevitable.

Hapy to know that your new the new camera you've bought is keeping you busy & occupied for now in the hospital. Despite so, do rest adequately for you're still ill for now.
Hope to see you soon here again and kopi again.
Take care & a speed recovery dear big bro PTR!

LonelyInChina
03-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Dear Bro SGPshanghai69,

Thank you for the nice words. Staying in hospital let me learn how to better my skill with my new Camera. Hahaha... I envy your good skill based on the scenery pictures that you have sent me. Well done, brother!

Yes, no one knows where the infection started from. It affects my left leg (the real leg...Hahaha...), and the affected part is swollen and turns Red/Black in colour. I have been in hospital for more than a week, and is expected to remain here for another week. The Doctor told me that the infection was really nasty, and I am on IV drips ten times a day. The antibiotics is wearing me now, I hope it would not kill my precious assets which I do not have a lot left at this advanced age, Hahaha.......

Happy Labour Day and with best regards,

Wish you to recover soon bro.

Regards,
LonelyInChina

airbrush
03-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi brother and sifu in Shanghai, I will be flying from the north and stop over for 1 night in shanghai and was thinking to find a massage or footreflexology where I can spend the whole night instead of checking hotel. This is my second time in SH since many years ago. Thank you in advance.

SGPshanghai69
03-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi brother and sifu in Shanghai, I will be flying from the north and stop over for 1 night in shanghai and was thinking to find a massage or footreflexology where I can spend the whole night instead of checking hotel.

Hi Bro Airbrush,
You can try the following Massage Ctr which meets your mentioned needs;
Dong Fang Roma
Address: On Ao Men Road, junction of Jiang Ning Road
Dong Fang Roma Massage Ctr provides entrance charges + drinks + food = RMB 298.00 per pax (VIP Charges, 5th floor). Massage services are separate cost at a Ala Carte Menu as provided. psl check with them. Rooms (with King-szie bed, decadently decorated) are available at per night cost of RMB 50 per night. Bathrooms are definitely very luxuriously decorated too, with all full amenities provided. Even toothbrush + toothpaste are provided too.

Note:
Dong Fang Massage Ctr is located (Nearby Jingan Temple area, where the City Airport Terminal Bldg is located on Nanjing Xi Road, Chang De Road junction) You can take a Airport Express Bus from Pudong airport to the City Airport Terminal Bldg as mentioned above. (Express Bus Service No. 2 from Pudong airport outisde Gate Exit 10-11) Cost is RMB 19 Yuan for a one-way trip to City Airport Terminal Bldg (Jingan Temple) in the heart of town from Pudong Airport. A mere 45mins bus ride one-way.
Dong Fang Roma Massage Ctr is only a mere 10mins taxi ride from the City Airport Terminal Bldg which cost only RMB 12-15 Yuan one-way.

Hope the above info helps you bro. Have a nice one-night stay here. Cheerios.

Niceman
04-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Yo Bro Niceman,
All's well & had a good trip yesterday for the outing. No worries for not able to make it with us for you as I fully understand the distance from where you're staying bro.......
Maybe next time round bro.........
Cheerios......have a nice weekend;)

Bro Mentor SGP,

Ya man thanks a million. Love u deep deep lah.
I 4got to bring my hp along, as such, i missed your called. ps ps.
Departing from beautiful Sh soon :( but I'll back. :)
U take care Bro. Dun drink too much.
^_*

airbrush
04-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi Bro Airbrush,
Dong Fang Roma
Dong Fang Roma Massage Ctr provides entrance charges + drinks + food = RMB 298.00 per pax (VIP Charges, 5th floor). Massage services are separate cost at a Ala Carte Menu as provided. psl check with them. Rooms (with King-szie bed, decadently decorated) are available at per night cost of RMB 50 per night. Bathrooms are definitely very luxuriously decorated too, with all full amenities provided. Even toothbrush + toothpaste are provided too.

Note:
Dong Fang Massage Ctr is located (Nearby Jingan Temple area, where the City Airport Terminal Bldg is located on Nanjing Xi Road, Chang De Road junction) You can take a Airport Express Bus from Pudong airport to the City Airport Terminal Bldg as mentioned above. (Express Bus Service No. 2 from Pudong airport outisde Gate Exit 10-11) Cost is RMB 19 Yuan for a one-way trip to City Airport Terminal Bldg (Jingan Temple) in the heart of town from Pudong Airport. A mere 45mins bus ride one-way.
Dong Fang Roma Massage Ctr is only a mere 10mins taxi ride from the City Airport Terminal Bldg which cost only RMB 12-15 Yuan one-way.

thank you for your prompt response appreciate it.

johnnylomas
05-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Hi Bro Airbrush,
Massage services are separate cost at a Ala Carte Menu as provided. psl check with them. Rooms (with King-szie bed, decadently decorated) are available at per night cost of RMB 50 per night. Bathrooms are definitely very luxuriously decorated too, with all full amenities provided. Even toothbrush + toothpaste are provided too.

bro, the rooms are charged only 50 RMB for the night?
is it some special deal or after midnight, or it is this all round? cos some other places i go to probably charge abt 150 or 200.. if it is 50rmb, it's quite worthwhile.

johnnylomas
05-05-2008, 03:48 AM
can one of you kind bros post the number for no. 9 club,
lost the namecard and numbers recently. would be good if have the reception number. thanks!

Niceman
05-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Snr Mentor SGP,
So sad leaving beautiful Shanghai today.. :( But will be back soon. You take good care hor, dun drink too much, in case U wake up with the wrong person next to you... kekekeke... and Ms Dium Sum chop ur "one" away

Snr Bro Ronaldo,

Will be back soon, catch u for kopi-o next time. Pm me your hp lah.

Snr Bro Hin1,

Thanks for your hospitality and advices. Will take note. You take good care.

Take care ALL

SGPshanghai69
05-05-2008, 04:46 PM
can one of you kind bros post the number for no. 9 club,
lost the namecard and numbers recently.

The Address to No.9 Club is No.9, Dong Hu Rd, junction of Huai Hai Rd.

Ronaldo
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM

Is it expensive?

vaxvms
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Is it expensive?

not expensive u dun go rite
heard BJS armani club sibei hot :rolleyes:

BulleYe
05-05-2008, 08:51 PM

phee vax, at Shanghai now heh:p
when you will be back SG?:o

Ronaldo
05-05-2008, 09:11 PM

You in SHA mehz?
Armani? You mean the one at HuaiHai Zhong Lu?
Never got before lehz... That one I tot duck club?

Niceman
06-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Bro Snr Ronaldo,

cheap one u wont go one lah, forget about it lah... kekeke...... those with 10000rmb and above maybe U will hue only.

Armani cfm is a duck club. Was told by Snr Bro Hin1 that sitting itself was 500rmb already, exclude ta-bao. :) u changing your hobby huh? :P

OceanEleven
06-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro Snr Ronaldo,

cheap one u wont go one lah, forget about it lah... kekeke...... those with 10000rmb and above maybe U will hue only.

Ya lor, even HJ he also go for those RMB700 type......:rolleyes:

tomorlo
06-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi Bro Airbrush,
Dong Fang Roma

Note:

Hi brother and sifu in Shanghai,

I would like to ask if anyone knows where in Shanghai like the above setup with VIP rooms where you can "lui bin" "smoke ice"?

Thanks in advance

Ronaldo
06-05-2008, 02:52 PM

Wah! Suan me... Actually its Bro Shingo78 lahz.. He is the atas one.... not me.. I go for freebies....:D

SGPshanghai69
06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I would like to ask if anyone knows where in Shanghai like the above setup with VIP rooms where you can "lui bin" "smoke ice"?

Hi there,
The mentioned VIP Room at Dong Fang Romas Massage Ctr is merely for massage purposes, not for the 'smoke ice' as you said it is.
Furthermore, due to the upcoming major event The Olympics Games in China, all illegal activities are very much clamp down by the Police.
A word of advice to you is that being a foreigner, do NOT get involved into such illegal activities as the local authorities are very strict especially towards foreigners. They're merciless towards such foreign offenders! Alot at stake bro...
I'm sure there're many other activties that don't crossed the path of the law here for one to enjoy......;)
Be safe not sorry especially on a foreign land like China.
Just my cent worth of opinion bro.
Cheers.

Niceman
06-05-2008, 09:37 PM

Wah liao... he damn rich man... why not we both make him our "godfather"? so, our daily pocket money will be taken care of. ON Boh?

Bro Ronaldo,

...... can anot?

supertora
06-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi brother and sifu in Shanghai,

Thanks in advance

u can go to any armani club la.. pls book the room earlier as it is quite limited room available

supertora
06-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi brother and sifu in Shanghai, I will be flying from the north and stop over for 1 night in shanghai and was thinking to find a massage or footreflexology where I can spend the whole night instead of checking hotel. This is my second time in SH since many years ago. Thank you in advance.

u can go to any 重庆家富富乔, very good foot massage for 68rmb per 100min, pay extra rmb30 for overnite (after 1am), pls search from internet for exact branches location

XuJiaHui
07-05-2008, 02:21 AM
You in SHA mehz?
Armani? You mean the one at HuaiHai Zhong Lu?
Never got before lehz... That one I tot duck club?

Armani is definitely duck club... and very smoky...
btw, you can find a lot of chicken too....

500 for duck for those interested !! hehe

Bro Ronaldo, you are so atas yoh... 700 for HJ... hehe

ch1236
07-05-2008, 03:09 AM
Bros can try pubs like Bund 18.....lots of pretty girls there...awesome!

most speaks english and if you are suave, then you could hit some nails there.

OceanEleven
07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Wah liao... he damn rich man... why not we both make him our "godfather"? so, our daily pocket money will be taken care of. ON Boh?
Bro Ronaldo,
...... can anot?

Pocket money no need lah, as long as he dont fight with us when git girls can already.....:(

Wah! Suan me... Actually its Bro Shingo78 lahz.. He is the atas one.... not me.. I go for freebies....:D

See! Handsome man lor, still can get freebies.....I got left over I happy already.....:D

Niceman
07-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Pocket money no need lah, as long as he dont fight with us when git girls can already.....:(

Bro Ocean11,

Yupe, agreed... :(

Bro Ronaldo,

Pls hor...we all newbies, give us some, dun eat all... :(

Ronaldo
07-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Bro Ocean11,

Yupe, agreed... :(

Bro Ronaldo,

Pls hor...we all newbies, give us some, dun eat all... :(

You guys ahz.... freebies as in no quality control.. anyone also can... sometimes.. u will regret in the next morning,...:(

Niceman
07-05-2008, 04:57 PM
You guys ahz.... freebies as in no quality control.. anyone also can... sometimes.. u will regret in the next morning,...:(

oic... like that u mean is better we use our "5 mistress" ?

airbrush
07-05-2008, 05:14 PM
u can go to any 重庆家富富乔, very good foot massage for 68rmb per 100min, pay extra rmb30 for overnite (after 1am), pls search from internet for exact branches location

nice to see many brothers response to my query thank you:)

Ronaldo
07-05-2008, 07:04 PM
oic... like that u mean is better we use our "5 mistress" ?

Hmm.. maybe but hor.. sometimes when you are desperate.. anything also can lahz....

johnnylomas
08-05-2008, 02:30 AM

Thanks bro, actually needed the phone number. But all settled now.

johnnylomas
08-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Is it expensive?

well, it's not cheap, but less than rainbow room or paradise in BJ.
but feel currently it has the prettier girls in sh.

Robbhood
09-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Will be Shanghai next week....any bros looking for kakis to go partying....kindly drop me a PM.I'm staying at Citadines Jinqiao @ beijing xi rd.

Any gd stuff ard that area?

Nvr seen anyone discuss abt the discos in Shanghai. Would like to check out those places? Any gd recommandations? I heard on my last trip that ist quite happening. eg.muse bar

Niceman
09-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Will be Shanghai next week....any bros looking for kakis to go partying....kindly drop me a PM.I'm staying at Citadines Jinqiao @ beijing xi rd.

Bro,
Just walk over to XinTianDi. Babyface disco also within walking distance.

ChinaAlleWay
10-05-2008, 12:14 AM
yoyo
first of all, this fr is delicated to the greatest ronaldo

my first time writing fr.. so pls bear with me...

ronaldo brought me to paris impression.

lowdown: bad rooms, am able to hear gals screaming when inside e room. if compare to rooms in zhejiang, e room sucks big time but then there's some very very good quality gals.

e highs: good service, young gals... (WOOO), they are able to have "any kinds of fun"
i try e 888rmb( 2 gals to service) its kinda kinky....
i actually wanna try some bondage, but i give it a pass.. as im first time in shanghai, the gals in shanghai are more daring thou...

if u need any contacts, pls kindly contact e shanghai boyzzz....

try numbrt 588 & 566.
588 have d cup boobs.. and e way she plays& tease u around... one word "amazing"...

kudos to ronaldo.. thanks for e lunch....

ps: outta topic, i find tat ppl living in sh is under a lot of stress, for bros who waana station here en sh, i highly recommand zhejiang or towards e west....

hasta pronta mi bloody amigos !!!!!!

Robbhood
10-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi Bro Ronaldo,

Could you PM me the location for this place u brought bro chinaalleway too.I would like to explore tis place too. Many Thanks! I'll be arriving tis SUN. Coincidentally bro greendevil is staying at the same hotel as me but he arriving on 15/05. We can arrange to chiong together.

yoyo

lowdown: bad rooms, am able to hear gals screaming when inside e room. if compare to rooms in zhejiang, e room sucks big time but then there's some very very good quality gals.

e highs: good service, young gals... (WOOO), they are able to have "any kinds of fun"
i actually wanna try some bondage, but i give it a pass.. as im first time in shanghai, the gals in shanghai are more daring thou...

try numbrt 588 & 566.
588 have d cup boobs.. and e way she plays& tease u around... one word "amazing"...

ps: outta topic, i find tat ppl living in sh is under a lot of stress, for bros who waana station here en sh, i highly recommand zhejiang or towards e west....

Niceman
10-05-2008, 01:34 AM
Bro Ronaldo,

Wah liao eh.... good lobang nv bring me this newbie go? sad sad lah....Next time must show me the rope hor.... dun sell fish... :P

melvin1984
10-05-2008, 01:39 AM
yo bro i am in shanghai till 17th evening.. got chiong can pm me ok? then i give you my shanghai number!!! i staying at nandan road. lyka bored sia

uktips
10-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Suggest you to sms (pls dont call at this time) Jolin to see if she still awake.:p

I can assure you will have a sleepless nite in Shanghai.:D

3m3m3m
11-05-2008, 04:17 AM
just back from shanghai,went to this place at MAXDO centre near Hongqio, service quality not bad but ex ler..RMB880

This price incl.

1 SPA - Never try coz seem dirty
2 Food - dumpling soup and noodles
3 Gals service (90 mins)

Actually i havent try those soapy massage in Singapore before...but after i tried it at SHA this trip...i fall in love with it.The gals really know how to play on the air bed in the bathroom...make u really "die cock stand",play bout 30 mins on the bathroom(3 ways sucking,body wash and few mores)..but i almost give up coz she will drag u up and down near her pussy and ur cock..scared sharp sharp go into her pussy raw @@ ask her masturbate then finish first round.

after this,bath and proceed to the real bed ...will bring in few costume for u to choose and of course i choose nurse type lah .... they also have sex toys...knn..i use less then 2 mis no batt..so use mannualy lor.. also serves u with few style..i like most was she suck ur skin and pull it fast...sibeh song.. then balance style roughly the same..just this joing no "helikopter" style.

total 2 shots. if u treat them well and know how to talk cock, 3 times also can woth no extra charge within 90 mins. the bad poin was always ask u to take 2 gals.

some other joints i went roughly the same but cheaper.:D:D

virginboy
12-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Hi brudders,

I will be in Shanghai this week, staying in Pudong. If you have any good contacts for "room service", let me know. Thanks.

Usedtobegood
12-05-2008, 08:44 PM
hi all,

Now in SH for 1 week of work ... earthquake in chengdu area forced us to leave office by 4pm as a precaution =P ..

Walked around the whole evening and was quite bored sia. So, anyone who don mind a SH newbie like me joining for drinks, makan or whatever activities can pm me? tks a ton!

vaxvms
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
phee vax, at Shanghai now heh:p
when you will be back SG?:o

text me when u back :p

pickmepls
13-05-2008, 12:40 AM
just back from shanghai,went to this place at MAXDO centre near Hongqio, service quality not bad but ex ler..RMB880

This price incl.

3 Gals service (90 mins)

Actually i havent try those soapy massage in Singapore before...but after i tried it at SHA this trip...i fall in love with it.The gals really know how to play on the air bed in the bathroom...make u really "die cock stand",play bout 30 mins on the bathroom(3 ways sucking,body wash and few mores)..but i almost give up coz she will drag u up and down near her pussy and ur cock..scared sharp sharp go into her pussy raw @@ ask her masturbate then finish first round.

after this,bath and proceed to the real bed ...will bring in few costume for u to choose and of course i choose nurse type lah .... they also have sex toys...knn..i use less then 2 mis no batt..so use mannualy lor.. also serves u with few style..i like most was she suck ur skin and pull it fast...sibeh song.. then balance style roughly the same..just this joing no "helikopter" style.

total 2 shots. if u treat them well and know how to talk cock, 3 times also can woth no extra charge within 90 mins. the bad poin was always ask u to take 2 gals.

BRO.... when u say 2 gals at least does it mean 2 x 880 rmb or its 880rmb for 2 gals?.... any chance u can share more details like the contact number and operating hours?... is it the hongqiao in puxi?... dying to check out the place...

have u tried zhong tian before?... I really like the place, but problem is also the same price.. but if u print out the voucher from the website ’†“cƒTƒEƒi‰οŠ ŒΓ–k’n‹ζ‰‚̍‹‰ΨE‚‹‰‚Μ“ϊ–{lκ–εƒTƒEƒi (http://www.touch-net.net/nakada/map.htm) its like 780-800 rmb

Thanks man!

Ronaldo
13-05-2008, 01:08 AM
text me when u back :p

you in SHA mehz? how come u never contact me?:o

Niceman
13-05-2008, 01:22 AM
you in SHA mehz? how come u never contact me?:o

Snr Bro Ronaldo,

I back soon..... very soon :)

Ronaldo
13-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Snr Bro Ronaldo,

I back soon..... very soon :)

Wow... I am leaving... very soon.. hehehehe...

Bring more rations.. we suffering from earthshaking... blowjobs.... hehehehe...in Shanghai...:D

Niceman
13-05-2008, 11:52 AM
Wow... I am leaving... very soon.. hehehehe...

Bring more rations.. we suffering from earthshaking... blowjobs.... hehehehe...in Shanghai...:D

U leaving to where? other cities offering "blowjob"?

werrew
13-05-2008, 01:21 PM

This price incl.

3 Gals service (90 mins)

hi

Do you any other joints beside MAXDO centre

thanks

werrew
13-05-2008, 01:22 PM

This price incl.

3 Gals service (90 mins)

hi

Do you know any other joints beside MAXDO centre

thanks

3m3m3m
13-05-2008, 02:54 PM
BRO.... when u say 2 gals at least does it mean 2 x 880 rmb or its 880rmb for 2 gals?.... any chance u can share more details like the contact number and operating hours?... is it the hongqiao in puxi?... dying to check out the place...

have u tried zhong tian before?... I really like the place, but problem is also the same price.. but if u print out the voucher from the website ’†“cƒTƒEƒi‰οŠ ŒΓ–k’n‹ζ‰‚̍‹‰ΨE‚‹‰‚Μ“ϊ–{lκ–εƒTƒEƒi (http://www.touch-net.net/nakada/map.htm) its like 780-800 rmb

Thanks man!

bro,for the second gal price not sure..but i told her no $$ for that ans she said can discount de !! yes,the place call zhong tian mu yu co.

SGPshanghai69
13-05-2008, 03:33 PM
To all fellow bros,
As we all know by now, the major earthquake we have all encountered in China.
Hope all fellow bros are ok and well in Shanghai, Beijing, particularly in Sichuan.........

Wishing all bros well.

kelvin25
13-05-2008, 03:57 PM
To all fellow bros,
Hope all fellow bros are ok and well in Shanghai, Beijing, particularly in Sichuan.........

Wishing all bros well.

So, I wonder if it's time to let go of our old sichuan mm (in case start to ask for money) and start to prepare for new influx of spicy MM into the market after the aftermath..:D

Niceman
13-05-2008, 04:03 PM
To all fellow bros,

Wishing all bros well.

Bro,

How our bro in CD? he nv online leh..... he dead or still kicking? :P

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Anyway this place seems to have some real solid police backing. They were never caught once. Even before checks, they know 1-2 days before it happens.

Here is the complete info:

Casablanca 卡萨布兰卡
(right beside Long Hua Temple in Xu Hui District. Call to get address)

KTV is considered quite hap. They can strip to play games, and you can dig if you like. Almost all of them will at least give you a HJ to happy ending during your KTV session. I have also heard from the regulars there that they manage to score with the girls in the place. Just bring them to one of the empty rooms to do their deed. Sometimes pay sometimes free. The mamasans are quite cute and all can play one, can grab and all. It is more frequented by locals. As such the decor is a little older (like 7m but slightly better).Girls will strip and play games. most will give happy ending. Girls rating from 4 to 7 out of 10

Damages:

small room package (including fruits, 6 big bottles beer, snacks) 400
no waitress
mommy tip 200
hostess tip 200
waiter tip 100

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:05 PM
To all fellow bros,

Wishing all bros well.

I was just in Chongqing. I flew back to Shanghai on Saturday. damn lucky man.

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Bro ChinaAlleWay,

funny thing is, I find Zhejiang very stressful also. hahaha. Where in ZJ are you? I am often in Xiaoshan, Zhuji and Yiwu. Howabout you?

yoyo

try numbrt 588 & 566.

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Bro XuJiaHui,

I tot duck tabao is 3k minimum? hahahaha

-LG

Armani is definitely duck club... and very smoky...
btw, you can find a lot of chicken too....

500 for duck for those interested !! hehe

Bro Ronaldo, you are so atas yoh... 700 for HJ... hehe

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Senr bro PTR,

Unfortunately as I told SHASGP69 long time back, I misplaced my mobile and lost all my contacts. My backup was not as up to date as I hope. I do not have your num anymore. Send me a private message of you new contact. I am back in Shanghai, maybe I can drop by and visit you bro.

-LG

Dear Bro luvgangsta,

It is nice to see you back. We were worried on your well being and where about. Please do not accord me with such nice words. I was doing what a true friend should be doing without asking anything in return. Now that you are back, we can continue our usual chit chat already. I hope you still have my mobile number.

Stay in touch,

With best regards.

PTR in Hospital

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:30 PM
I won't dare to go AWOL la.

Also, I do not really party nowadays, only when customers come, I bring them to the usual 金卡,823。 金木偶also no more. They sold it I heard.

This joint also local shanghainese bring me there one. I am not really into cheong nowadays, just know enough, so when my customers needs something I can point them to the right direction.

-LG

Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
Finally you appeared after such long span of time away eh???!! Welcome back bro...........
So you actually went 'M.I.A.' to source or recce for such happening joints for the sake of fellow bros.........well done bro!
Good thing you've came back with good happening info bro, otherwise you'll probably end up as 'AWOL' but not 'MIA' anymore lah....kekekeke........:D

But as Snr Bro Shennge warned earlier, there're anti-vice raids going on now, in particular to outer skirts of downtown areas........better be careful hor bros........................

luvgangsta
13-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Yes, do not risk it. Cops are everywhere. Raiding like crazy. Better to do what you want to do at home. Keep it out of joints where raids are going on. Better to be safe than sorry.

-LG

Hi there,
The mentioned VIP Room at Dong Fang Romas Massage Ctr is merely for massage purposes, not for the 'smoke ice' as you said it is.
Furthermore, due to the upcoming major event The Olympics Games in China, all illegal activities are very much clamp down by the Police.
A word of advice to you is that being a foreigner, do NOT get involved into such illegal activities as the local authorities are very strict especially towards foreigners. They're merciless towards such foreign offenders! Alot at stake bro...
I'm sure there're many other activties that don't crossed the path of the law here for one to enjoy......;)
Be safe not sorry especially on a foreign land like China.
Just my cent worth of opinion bro.
Cheers.

pickmepls
13-05-2008, 09:36 PM
bro,for the second gal price not sure..but i told her no $$ for that ans she said can discount de !! yes,the place call zhong tian mu yu co.

Thanks bro.... but I'm kinda new to shanghai so know very limited places to go. where is this place that you went located?... do you have a contact number?.. so i can jump into a cab to call them and let them tell the driver where to go?.... any idea what operation hours are?...

Is also called Zhong tian?... did quite understand ur reply...

thanks in advance!!

ChinaAlleWay
14-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Bro ChinaAlleWay,

funny thing is, I find Zhejiang very stressful also. hahaha. Where in ZJ are you? I am often in Xiaoshan, Zhuji and Yiwu. Howabout you?

helo !
maybe im in this "er xian city" for too long... thats y i fel that Shanghai is too stressful, im been station in zhejiang for the last 5 years, e zhejiang people take it quite easy sometimes.
also shanghai is damn expensive !! minimum need at least about 10,000rmb to really make it, if not sibey jialat ! whereas in zhejiang, 3-4k rmb a month can consider quite alright liao...

r u into hardware ??

Oldmac7
15-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks bro.... but I'm kinda new to shanghai so know very limited places to go. where is this place that you went located?... do you have a contact number?.. so i can jump into a cab to call them and let them tell the driver where to go?.... any idea what operation hours are?...

thanks in advance!!

Zhong Tian ---> Please check this out http://www.touch-net/nakada:)

SGPshanghai69
15-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I won't dare to go AWOL la.

-LG

Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
You're definitely into 'AWOL' rather 'MIA' lah...knn......sent you sms twice, and called you twice last night....nabeiz....no answer and reply to both...
Wah lan eh..............you avoiding who la??!! Too many chicks calling you lately prior to your wedding coming up isit???!!

Call me back lah bro...............

Oldmac7
15-05-2008, 04:25 PM

thanks in advance!!

Check this out --> ’†“cƒTƒEƒi‰οŠ ŒΓ–k’n‹ζ‰‚̍‹‰ΨE‚‹‰‚Μ“ϊ–{lκ–εƒTƒEƒi (http://www.touch-net.net/nakada)

pickmepls
15-05-2008, 07:36 PM
ALAMAK!... hahaha ok... thanks bros...... its the same place that I went.... I tot was somewhere new.... yeah service there is pretty good.... but never ask me to take 2 gals b4.. u obviously look like u can handle 2 gals!!!... hahaha...

ok cools....

lustyboi23
16-05-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi Senior brothers. Any brothers in shanghai can recommend any ktvs or massage places for me? Mi going Shanghai on 27 May. Staying at Huajing Grand hotel near the bund at Chang Yang Road. Think can cheong after 8pm cos is on tour haha. any recommendations?:) hope the clamp down on vice activities is not too hard or else no more places to cheong!:p

Sexatronic
16-05-2008, 10:01 AM
just a gentle reminder to all bros here...

recently, and until the Olyimpics, there will b a lot of inpromptu raids and checks by the police in sex joints... no matter how good relationship these joints hv with the authorities also no use. Orders come down frm the top.

they r specifically checking out foreigners...

so pls be extra careful...

pvgsex
17-05-2008, 12:35 PM
any bros know if there is any spa in shanghai has private spa, steam room like those in Dongguan rather than comman pool.

thanks!

SGPshanghai69
17-05-2008, 03:46 PM
any bros know if there is any spa in shanghai has private spa, steam room like those in Dongguan rather than comman pool.

Hi Bro PVGsex,
You can try Wisdom Spring HC located on Wu Ning Road junction of Chang Shou Rd (Next to Carrefour Mart), 5th Floor.

pvgsex
17-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Bro PVGsex,
You can try Wisdom Spring HC located on Wu Ning Road junction of Chang Shou Rd (Next to Carrefour Mart), 5th Floor.

Thanks bro SGPshanghai69! It's summer time, season to breed!

Ronaldo
17-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Hi Bro PVGsex,

Wah Say! Everywhere you also know..... Hahahaha.. No wonder Lao Da of SHA....:p

kongfuchai
18-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Dear Bros PVGsex and SGPshanghai69,
I visited Wisdom Spring during my last visit in SH in March. Seems like the parade of girls in one of the rooms is history now! One girl will only wait for you at the massage room but have the right to reject if not suitable.
I settled for the girl as she looks ok as well as the service.
Wisdom Spring use to charge RMB980 but not now. I remember i paid RMB850 with everything(food, suana, massage, grand finale) thrown in!
Maybe a bit costly for some bros but you pay for the ambience and service! Bros willing to pay RMB 650 to RMB750 please refer to my previous thread for the joints.
Happy cheonging in Shanghai ! Will be there end June/early July.

Niceman
18-05-2008, 12:25 AM

Bro,

Now then u know huh? I think he even got VVIP card at every house by now... :)

pvgsex
18-05-2008, 01:18 PM

Not only Lao Da.... but helpful to comer Lao Da

pvgsex
18-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Dear Bros PVGsex and SGPshanghai69,
I visited Wisdom Spring during my last visit in SH in March. Seems like the parade of girls in one of the rooms is history now!

Bro SGShanghai69 and kongfuchai, thanks for your input. Friend is coming and I am not sure if he's comfortable with open concept in Shanghai. That's why got to ask for this info, just in case.

By the way, I stay in Pudong and play badminton every weekend (if not traveling). any bro interested pls PM me. Cheers!

luvgangsta
18-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Bro ChinaAlleWay,

I find Zhejiang ex also. It is so much cheaper in smaller cities in the Guangdong province, Yunan also cheap, and so is sichuan and chongqing.

No, I am into packaging for now.

-LG

helo !
maybe im in this "er xian city" for too long... thats y i fel that Shanghai is too stressful, im been station in zhejiang for the last 5 years, e zhejiang people take it quite easy sometimes.
also shanghai is damn expensive !! minimum need at least about 10,000rmb to really make it, if not sibey jialat ! whereas in zhejiang, 3-4k rmb a month can consider quite alright liao...

r u into hardware ??

luvgangsta
18-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Bro,

I called you just now and no answer. Sorry lah bro. I told you many times liao, my place here the signal for China mobile is very very weak. Most of the time cannot ring, sms also cannot get thru. You have my home number mah. call my home number.

-LG

Yo Bro Luvgangsta,
You're definitely into 'AWOL' rather 'MIA' lah...knn......sent you sms twice, and called you twice last night....nabeiz....no answer and reply to both...
Wah lan eh..............you avoiding who la??!! Too many chicks calling you lately prior to your wedding coming up isit???!!

Call me back lah bro...............

Ronaldo
18-05-2008, 10:19 PM
By the way, I stay in Pudong and play badminton every weekend (if not traveling). any bro interested pls PM me. Cheers!

Wah badminton ah... not bad lehz.. Bro Limpeh loves badminton... (both kinds)...

Long time never organise liaoz.. He also never come online anymore.....:rolleyes:

OceanEleven
19-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi Bro PVGsex,

Place is nice but on the pricey side. Add in foot massage, easily hit RMB1K. :D

SGPshanghai69
19-05-2008, 01:32 PM
It's summer time, season to breed!

Yo bro PVGSEX,
you're most welcome, nothing to it.
This Wisdom Spring HC joint is very posh in decor & services provided being the owner is the very same one to the Paradise KTV Club next door to it. Heard that some of the KTv gals work in Paradise KTV Club after sometime will end up working in Wisdom Spring HC as well......

Very few customers there usually so pretty vacant everytime one goes there bro....also maybe it's abit pricey as it cost per pax at RMB 980 net i think...
Have fun bro!