PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

sleazymale
06-12-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by marcoman
All the 5 Star Hotels should be ok. I personally have not had any trouble during my visits there. Anything less than 5 stars you worry about the door man or the recep chap playing you out vis-a-vis reporting you to the gong-an (which ofcourse they get a cut on when you pay-up).

You are not too far from Xin Tian Ti and Fuxing Park - go try your luck - you might end up with a freebie!

Have fun!

Bro marcoman, thanks for your info.
BTW, what are there in Xin Tian Ti and Fuxing Park? Pubs/Bars or KTVs? Should I check out the Galaxy disco as well, seen it in an earlier posting?

To other bros that tried to pm me but inbox full, I just cleared my inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SGPshanghai69
06-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by sleazymale
Bro marcoman, thanks for your info.
BTW, what are there in Xin Tian Ti and Fuxing Park? Pubs/Bars or KTVs? Should I check out the Galaxy disco as well, seen it in an earlier posting?

To other bros that tried to pm me but inbox full, I just cleared my inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear sleazymate bro,
1st of all, a warm welcome to the Pearl of Orient City!

As with regards to your questions on what 2 expect at XinTianDi, basically it's full of F&B outlets , i.e. Paulaur Brahaus Pub & Restaurant, Luna Restaurant & Pub, Nooch Noodle Rest.....etc, etc...a place very similiar to our China Square at Raffles Place, Shenton Way where all old shop houses being retro-fitted to all F&B outlets...alot of tourists & foreigners, expats there....
Aplace definitley to be for all 1st timers in SHA as well as a place for "pick-ups" if u r lucky enough 2 spot afew maybe...

Skip the Galaxy Disco as earlier threads have posted as it is already a place not so "in" as well as not woth the while paying for that kind of quality "stiffs" there if u know what I mean by that....

I've replied your PM so read your PM mail box. Contact me when u arrived and we shall see how things goes from there bro...
Hear from u soon then....cheers...
Regards.

GreenHorny
06-12-2002, 05:24 PM
talking abt galaxy...heard many of my friends and some bro here saying that it is quite happening, is it still so?
By the way, any brudders kind enuff to give us a review and the price n working system of Galaxy.
And r there any better place...thanx

SGPshanghai69
06-12-2002, 05:26 PM
All the 5 Star Hotels should be ok. I personally have not had any trouble during my visits there. Anything less than 5 stars you worry about the door man or the recep chap playing you out vis-a-vis reporting you to the gong-an (which ofcourse they get a cut on when you pay-up).

You are not too far from Xin Tian Ti and Fuxing Park - go try your luck - you might end up with a freebie!

Have fun!

Hey Marcoman bro,
U member at California Club (Park 97) also dun need 2 keep "selling" the place lah!!! Better still, make it a point 2 be here 2 sign all of us in lah the next trip u r here in SHA....hehehe....waiting here anxiously bro....
Recently visited the joint again, man....it is "infested" with alot of new "stocks" leh bro!! But there again, I was with my cow then that night, so 'no action" lah! sigh.....:(
Haer from u soon bro...email me perhaps....ok?
Cheers...
Rgds.

SGPshanghai69
06-12-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by GreenHorny
talking abt galaxy...heard many of my friends and some bro here saying that it is quite happening, is it still so?
By the way, any brudders kind enuff to give us a review and the price n working system of Galaxy.
And r there any better place...thanx

Hey Bro Greenhorn,
Galaxy is already kinda not the "in' anymore as per my earlier posting here....
If u r really into the "really happening" stuffs....go to Sports Hotel, 5 th Level KTV, where u will be "amazed" lah...!!!!!! Damn "happening" man......
It is located at CaoXi Bei Road, Nan Dan Road, Sports Hotel. Very near to Xujiahui Shopping District.

Pricing:
Tips are at RMB300, should u want to "take away", just add another RMB 700 to a total amount of RMB1,000 and u will the entire night with your "take-away"....but bear in mind, one have to be early (8pm) to have the best "stuffs"...dun turn up late at 10+ or 11+ pm cause it is not like back home in SGP whereby the gals come to work late at 10+pm...ok? Gals here in SHA at KTVs start work as early as 7pm.....by 11+pm, all good "stuffs" will be snapped up lah...hurry whilst stocks last man! heehe...

Have fun bro!
Cheers....
Rgds.

marcoman
06-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by SGPshanghai69
Hey Marcoman bro,
U member at California Club (Park 97) also dun need 2 keep "selling" the place lah!!! Better still, make it a point 2 be here 2 sign all of us in lah the next trip u r here in SHA....hehehe....waiting here anxiously bro....
Recently visited the joint again, man....it is "infested" with alot of new "stocks" leh bro!! But there again, I was with my cow then that night, so 'no action" lah! sigh.....:(
Haer from u soon bro...email me perhaps....ok?
Cheers...
Rgds.

Bro, Hows it going man? Found any fresh action or are you busy with your cows!! Did the S'pore one showed up in the end??

As for SHA, believe the plan is to be there after the 14 days of CNY. Bro Looksee is getting the troops together.

Glad to hear that California is still happening. The ladies there are more the yuppies and they've got class - if you can speak english, you are nearly there. Ask to see their manageress - her name is Maxine and she's from UK - I'm sure you can wriggle a membership out of her cos thats what i did!!!

I'm off this weekend to HKG, Macau and Zhuhai. Gotta do one last dash before the year is over!

Take-care and see you in 2 weeks time back in S'pore!

marcoman
06-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Deleted

GreenHorny
06-12-2002, 06:03 PM
wah...realli man....u brudders r the shanghai experts....
thanks man, brudder SGPshanghai69
lucky i post my question here first before i go for some fun...

So this makes Sports Hotel a place i have to go....
tips rmb 300 for whole night ah? dun realli wan to bring home leh....cos my gf maybe going too..sianz.....
Just wan to touch touch n hav a desert of PRCs...

There onli got ktv rooms ah? got lounge not?
So beside tip for the gal , wad r the other damages like mamasan tip? Room rental? alcohol? such n such....
Hope you can enlight me on this..I really greenhorn leh.....thanks....

syphon_99
06-12-2002, 08:31 PM
yo ppl....been reading this thread for a few days liao....will be in shanghai from 17 Dec for about a month.......any bros willing to show me around???

its no fun to cheong alone u c...

tsuyoyi
07-12-2002, 12:39 AM
Dear Marco Bro,
The plan in end Feb and early Mar is definitely on-on!
Juz had a "reunion" last night with some of the bros here in SHA!

How about on your end? I guess you must have quite some fun huh on Tues night? :P

Remember to "push" on my behalf in HKG/Macau/Zhuhai, okie?
Cheers matey and see you in 2 weeks time!

Bro, Hows it going man? Found any fresh action or are you busy with your cows!! Did the S'pore one showed up in the end??

As for SHA, believe the plan is to be there after the 14 days of CNY. Bro Looksee is getting the troops together.

Glad to hear that California is still happening. The ladies there are more the yuppies and they've got class - if you can speak english, you are nearly there. Ask to see their manageress - her name is Maxine and she's from UK - I'm sure you can wriggle a membership out of her cos thats what i did!!!

I'm off this weekend to HKG, Macau and Zhuhai. Gotta do one last dash before the year is over!

Take-care and see you in 2 weeks time back in S'pore!

marcoman
07-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Dear Marco Bro,
The plan in end Feb and early Mar is definitely on-on!
Juz had a "reunion" last night with some of the bros here in SHA!

How about on your end? I guess you must have quite some fun huh on Tues night? :P

Remember to "push" on my behalf in HKG/Macau/Zhuhai, okie?
Cheers matey and see you in 2 weeks time!

Will definately do that on your behalf and make sure you do likewise in Beijing!

SHA end-Feb is definately on - was just telling Bro Looksee that my double-entry visa ends beg-March. Lets tentatively pen-in week of 24th.

Cheerio dude!

solid
08-12-2002, 11:55 AM
Hi All Bros !!

Hope to meet u all soon in Sha coz' I'll attaching there. By the time, I really need ur guidance.

Btw, did anyone know about Hengda Mansion at Changshou Road ?? How's about the apartment rental there ? Is the place " strategic " located ?? Or any places to recomend for rental ??

Rgds.
Solid

syphon_99
09-12-2002, 01:15 AM
hi all bros......anyway to contact fellow ppl in shanghai??

me going on the 17 dec........

any bros willing to cheong together???

PuTonRen
09-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Dear Marco, Looksee, SGP and the young turk (JF),

I landed in my mother land yesterday night and was very tired (due to the journey lah..). This trip took me to Xian, Beijing and Shanghai, and was a very tiring one in all senses that you guy always tend to imagine.

In Xian, I was with the girl from Chongqing (hey.. hey.. Marco.. Chongqing..Chongqing...) who joined me in Xian and stayed with me for 5 days. The GF factor is high, and I did not need to take care of laundry and the normal things a single needed to do while travelling. I was just hoping that I could do her every nigh, but cannot... Why.... Old Man mah - me....

In Beijing, I did not contact the girl from Hanzhou who was supposed to be with me in Beijing. This was because, while in Xian, I called this Real Estate Agent whom I knew in Beijing, and she was in Beijing. She agreed to meet me at the airport. When I arrived in Beijing, she was waiting for me and told me that a vehicle will be picking us up. Went outside, and I saw a Military Staff car with red light (those turning siren), and she told me to get into the car while the driver (in army uniform) put my luggage in the booth. I checked into the hotel, and she was with me for 4 days. The best things is that this girl is really a Friend, no $$$ transaction involved, and insisted on paying sometimes when we went for meals or singing in KTV. She was good in all aspects. As she is a friend and hence I would not go into too much details about her.

The next stop was Shanghai, and this Real Estate Agent decided to join me in Shanghai. I was there only three days, and since I was quite tired to hunt, so I agreed. Another additional reason was that that SGPShanghai69 and the Young Turk both were with their Cows, and if I do not bring the Real Estate Agent along, then I need to buy a lot of rubber bands.

I am back now and will be leaving for Paris tomorrow night for two weeks. I will give dear brothers a verbal report when we meet in the Chinese Capital in Singapore (You know what I mean).

With best regards.

shangkuan
10-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Went to Shanghai last week with a few kakis. The weather was not so cold... just pleasantly cool. Landed at Pudong airport and took a MPV taxi to the hotel. This is a better deal cos the taxis in Shanghai have a very small trunk, otherwise we had to take 2 taxis which cost more.

Checked into a brand new 3-star hotel that was very near Nanjing Lu. Shit.... so new until even their F&B outlets were not opened yet.. but the rooms were clean and the water was hot. Best of all...it cost approx S$80 per nite.. so what's there to complain ?

As my kakis were new to SH, I had to bring them around.. I knew the assistant mummy at this place called "Wan Zhi Qian Hong" which is a rather up market joint. It was recently completed and the decor was very classy and purple. We took the lift upstairs and coming out.. .there were lights on perspex floor and everything was new. In the room, there was a curtain for you to pull over the window should the action get too hot.

This joint has approx 400 girls and from what we saw... most of them were more than passable, well-groomed and well-dressed. I think a seasoned samster in this forum who has been there can testify to this. Made his nose bleed.. methinks.

The damage was RMB 1280 for the room inclusive 1 bottle of Chivas Regal. Mummy tip - 300 and server - 200. You tip your own girl 300 and if you want to take her out... it should be 1500 for one shot.

My fren picked one really gorgeous looking girl from Chongqing dressed in black (what other color is there ??). Very smooth and fair skin. Fun to chat and game to roll dice too. In all. a very delectable morsel of dessert. I had the asst mummy who was sexy and voluptuous since we knew each other.

After the song session, we proceeded to Maya for a dance to party until it closed. Thereafter the usual "lights out" session took place. My frens took their girls back .. but I didn't cos I already have my g/f in the room. No problem at all with the security there.

For those who feel that it was expensive, would suggest that you go to either Hengshan or Maoming lu to cheong the pubs/discos there. We also went to Real Love and scored on 2 sweet young things.. one was a university undergraduate and the other a trainee nurse. Both really cute and attractive..... and the best part is that both will be coming to SG sometime in Feb on a tour.

sleazymale
11-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro SGPShanghai69 for taking me around on my first night in SHA. He's been really helpful, hope I can repay the kindness soon...

The second night I went to this KTV at Shanghai Plaza with twp of the bros. I shall not mention their name cos don't know whether they r ok for me to mention or not. In any case I thank the bro who's brought me there. The place is called Golden Years or something. Shit, they have over 1k girls and more than 200 rooms!

I chose from a parade of 4 and got the one that can speak English (since my Mandarin really poor)... She's quite nice the whole night.

After a few hours I took a "take-out" and brought her back. I didn't ask how much cos' I was already told about the market rate. The damage was 1000 for VSOP, 300 for the mamasan and 200 for the mei2.

Then we proceed back to my htl for one-shot, cos she said "never stay whole nite etc, etc...". After doing our business, I washed and ready to pay. When paying, I purposely ask how much and she said one-shot is normally 1600. I ignored her and gave her 1000 and said that's the market rate. She was all upset and insist that it's not enough... even called the mamasan and ask her to talk to me. In the end I gave her 1100 and said "that's it, I got no more money"... In the end she took it and left.

Anyway, all in all it was a good f*(k since she was nice looking and fair and slim.... my type, although no service.

Summary:
FJ: 7/10
Looks: 7/10
BJ: None, shit!

time989
11-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by shangkuan
Went to Shanghai last week with a few kakis. The weather was not so cold... just pleasantly cool. Landed at Pudong airport and took a MPV taxi to the hotel. This is a better deal cos the taxis in Shanghai have a very small trunk, otherwise we had to take 2 taxis which cost more.

Checked into a brand new 3-star hotel that was very near Nanjing Lu. Shit.... so new until even their F&B outlets were not opened yet.. but the rooms were clean and the water was hot. Best of all...it cost approx S$80 per nite.. so what's there to complain ?

As my kakis were new to SH, I had to bring them around.. I knew the assistant mummy at this place called "Wan Zhi Qian Hong" which is a rather up market joint. It was recently completed and the decor was very classy and purple. We took the lift upstairs and coming out.. .there were lights on perspex floor and everything was new. In the room, there was a curtain for you to pull over the window should the action get too hot.

This joint has approx 400 girls and from what we saw... most of them were more than passable, well-groomed and well-dressed. I think a seasoned samster in this forum who has been there can testify to this. Made his nose bleed.. methinks.

The damage was RMB 1280 for the room inclusive 1 bottle of Chivas Regal. Mummy tip - 300 and server - 200. You tip your own girl 300 and if you want to take her out... it should be 1500 for one shot.

My fren picked one really gorgeous looking girl from Chongqing dressed in black (what other color is there ??). Very smooth and fair skin. Fun to chat and game to roll dice too. In all. a very delectable morsel of dessert. I had the asst mummy who was sexy and voluptuous since we knew each other.

After the song session, we proceeded to Maya for a dance to party until it closed. Thereafter the usual "lights out" session took place. My frens took their girls back .. but I didn't cos I already have my g/f in the room. No problem at all with the security there.

For those who feel that it was expensive, would suggest that you go to either Hengshan or Maoming lu to cheong the pubs/discos there. We also went to Real Love and scored on 2 sweet young things.. one was a university undergraduate and the other a trainee nurse. Both really cute and attractive..... and the best part is that both will be coming to SG sometime in Feb on a tour.

What Is the New Hotel Name?
Is it risky to bring girls to a 3Star Hotel than to a 4 0r 5 star hotel.
I heard gong ann mostly check on 3star hotel.
Need advice bro.

shangkuan
11-12-2002, 11:43 PM
It's called Zhongfu Hotel (service apartments) on Jiujiang Lu. Very close to Nanjing Lu (bu xing jie) where the shopping belt is.

It's generally safe to bring the girls back. No problem for me so far in all my trips to Shanghai. Some rules to note though :

1. Find out the girl's real name / province
2. If someone knocks the door, do not open it
3. Wear all your clothes and pretend to be chatting
4. Flush all evidence down the toilet ie. rubbers
5. Call the reception for the Duty Manager instead
6. Wait for Duty Manager before opening door
7. Deny all sexual activity at all costs
8. Claim that you are talking to friend
9. Quote her name & province if questioned
10. Know birthdate... better still
11. Say you are there for business opportunities
12, If asked why door not opened earlier, just say you didn't know them... could be conmen

The above was what I was advised by my local friend in China. So far...I never had to use it.

You may wish to access this website : www.asiatravel.com for good hotel deals. I have used it several times and it's very reliable. Happy hunting.

tsuyoyi
12-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Dear Simple Man,

Guess you are in Paris now, huh?
Glad that you got back in 1-piece! At least for me, I got back half-dead! Too much bonking and the extreme cold has exhausted me completely! I guess the 10 days in SHA and BJE really worn me out! Too bad could not stay any longer....otherwise, can kill more chicks!

The reunion dinner we had was really quite intersting, eh? At least, our gals could get along.....and that always helps,right?
Anyway, these reunion dinners sure boost our connectivity and networks in SHA.....must do this more often as possible!

Have a good time in Paris...guess you will not miss out on the bonking action there as well! Juz remeber to"bonk" on my behalf as well! Waiting for your FRs......
Cheers and enjoy!
Regards,
Young Turk

Originally posted by PuTonRen
Dear Marco, Looksee, SGP and the young turk (JF),

I landed in my mother land yesterday night and was very tired (due to the journey lah..). This trip took me to Xian, Beijing and Shanghai, and was a very tiring one in all senses that you guy always tend to imagine.

In Xian, I was with the girl from Chongqing (hey.. hey.. Marco.. Chongqing..Chongqing...) who joined me in Xian and stayed with me for 5 days. The GF factor is high, and I did not need to take care of laundry and the normal things a single needed to do while travelling. I was just hoping that I could do her every nigh, but cannot... Why.... Old Man mah - me....

In Beijing, I did not contact the girl from Hanzhou who was supposed to be with me in Beijing. This was because, while in Xian, I called this Real Estate Agent whom I knew in Beijing, and she was in Beijing. She agreed to meet me at the airport. When I arrived in Beijing, she was waiting for me and told me that a vehicle will be picking us up. Went outside, and I saw a Military Staff car with red light (those turning siren), and she told me to get into the car while the driver (in army uniform) put my luggage in the booth. I checked into the hotel, and she was with me for 4 days. The best things is that this girl is really a Friend, no $$$ transaction involved, and insisted on paying sometimes when we went for meals or singing in KTV. She was good in all aspects. As she is a friend and hence I would not go into too much details about her.

The next stop was Shanghai, and this Real Estate Agent decided to join me in Shanghai. I was there only three days, and since I was quite tired to hunt, so I agreed. Another additional reason was that that SGPShanghai69 and the Young Turk both were with their Cows, and if I do not bring the Real Estate Agent along, then I need to buy a lot of rubber bands.

I am back now and will be leaving for Paris tomorrow night for two weeks. I will give dear brothers a verbal report when we meet in the Chinese Capital in Singapore (You know what I mean).

With best regards.

plman2002
12-12-2002, 07:07 PM
Newbie here posting a FR on my trip in SHA.

went to this ktv called jin she nian hua n got a jiangsu chick.

da bao her back to hotel n bonk here twice.

as it was oredi 1 am n i have to wake up 6 am the next morning. i bonk here straight away after reaching hotel.

she has quite a beautiful body with a B cup. not very huge but nice for her body size.
first i foreplay her by kissing her neck n go down to the breast.
Taking each into my hand and raba raba her.
Then i suck her breast hard n she gave out a light moan.
then i slowly go down to her pussy n fingerfuck her for quite her while. She gave out louder moan and eventually beg me to fuck her. i ignored her n continue to fingerfuck her till she quirl her body.
then i also beh tahan n fuck her in missionay n change 2 other position b4 i came in back position with her lying flat on the back(not doggie)

then i rested for half an hour and continue my bonking again.

the second round was even more battling with more than 7 or 8 position changed.
her moaning was so real that it was as if i am fucking my gf.
in the end i came in the missionary.

overall ratings
looks : 8.5/10 CFM look
body : 7.5/10 (would give more if the breast is curve type)
hj : 0
b/j : 0
f/j : 8/10 (her moaning is great. i like it)

if only she would be more initiative by touching me n kissing my body, that will be the best chick i bonk.

damage : RMB1500.

hope to be in SHA again for more bonking

sorry if it is a losuy FR.

hayashi
12-12-2002, 08:09 PM
Bro Plman2002 & Bro Sleazyman,
glad both of u enjoy the nite in Golden Year KTV..

attached some pictures my SH friends email to me....
any bro care to varify where is the location?

oops....how to attached the files..
any bro can help??

gzplayer
12-12-2002, 08:21 PM
plman2002 : so you finally got away from your boss, for some real action of your own.....

sleazymale : sorry i can't call you although we were in shanghai...got too much action with some of my suppliers / colleagues......understand you are going to beijing...when will be leaving ?

sleazymale
12-12-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by hayashi
Bro Plman2002 & Bro Sleazyman,
glad both of u enjoy the nite in Golden Year KTV..

attached some pictures my SH friends email to me....
any bro care to varify where is the location?

oops....how to attached the files..
any bro can help??

Bro,

quite tedious to attach an image. Need to first upload it somewhere on the net (like maybe briefcase.yahoo.com) and then paste the link here.

Thanks again for your help while in SHA. Had a great time! I will have to find a way to get back.

Cheers.

sleazymale
12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by gzplayer
plman2002 : so you finally got away from your boss, for some real action of your own.....

sleazymale : sorry i can't call you although we were in shanghai...got too much action with some of my suppliers / colleagues......understand you are going to beijing...when will be leaving ?

Bro gzplayer,

Now in Beijing (thu), just arrived. Will be back in SHA bcos my boss just asked me to meet a partner on Monday... ha ha ha of course I immediately said "YES!!!".

Will be back in SG on Tuesday eve. Wanna meet? pm me pls.

Regards,

gzplayer
12-12-2002, 08:44 PM
sleazymale,
probably not, as I'm already back in shenzhen....anyway thanks for the invitation....maybe next time when you are back here in china...have a good time...

i personally think the amount you paid (1500 for one shot, right?) is a bit on the high side......1K for overnight is about the market price....

sleazymale
12-12-2002, 08:51 PM

Have fun!

Bro Marcoman,

As per your advise, went to Fuxing Park and Xin Tian Ti,

Fuxing Park:
Went there first, n got to the California disco. Bcos I non-member, had to enter from the wine bar and into the backdoor of California. As I entered, I realised the place was really small. Quite a few chicks there. But I was alone and felt quite sian, nowhere to sit oso... so after one bottle of beer I went out. Got a taxi and asked the driver to take me to Xin Tian Ti.

Xin Tian Ti:
Went to the Paulaner Brauhaus, and asked to be seated at the bar. I was sandwiched between two couples.... not a good start. Anyway, the band was not bad so I can enjoy myself. Oso, many girls to ogle at.... Then the couple to my right left and after five minutes come this girl, alone sitting two seats from me. I took notice and she's petite, fair and slim.... just my type. So I proceeded to chat with her but sharks, she can't speak English.... while my mandarin is quite poor. Anyway, we got to talk, most of the time she talked n I couldn't reply much with my limited mandarin vocab. After a while, two guys came sit next to her (later I knew they were from Taiwan) and tried to chat with her too. I thought, shit! I am handicapped here (cos they obviously speak fluent mandarin).

Anyway, the girl stuck with me and asked if I wanna have supper. During supper, I told her that I'm coming back again this Sat after travelling to Beijing. She offered me to stay at her place instead of the hotel. After supper, she offered to check out her place and see whether I want to stay there in my next visit.

So off we went. The apartment building looks ok from outside but the interior is quite dingy. The inside was nice though, I ended up staying there overnite and bonking her. She refused to kiss on the lips at first but finally got her frenching during bonking... By the time we finished, it's 3AM and I had to wake up at 6.30! sharks, I'm now still feeling drowsy while typing this away.

Before I left, I gave her 1000 although she never mentioned anything about money. She was a bit uncomfortable taking the money (maybe acting) but I insisted. I liked the feeling that it's not a transaction... (grin)

I now need advice from the bros whether it's wise to stay at her place or should I just stay at hotel and invite her to stay with me? Since my company will pay for the hotel, really not much incentive for me to stay at her place, plus I'm worried some guy may show up and claim that he's the bf or all that crap.

Sorry if the FR is rather long... But Shanghai is truly the Pearl of the Orient!

Cheers.

sleazymale
12-12-2002, 08:53 PM
sleazymale,
probably not, as I'm already back in shenzhen....anyway thanks for the invitation....maybe next time when you are back here in china...have a good time...

i personally think the amount you paid (1500 for one shot, right?) is a bit on the high side......1K for overnight is about the market price....

Bro, I paid 1100 for the one shot. I know it's on the high side cos that should be for overnight. I think it's bro plman who paid 1500.

GreenHorny
12-12-2002, 09:34 PM
shanghai babes seems to be overflowing man....
u skillful brothers r so good at taking those gals for a one night stand ah....

sp nightclub maximum only 40 to 60 hostess.....
but shanghai got few hundred in a single one....kaoz...

Any idea which ktv got the youngest babes?
If best, got student...heee...

By the way, shanghai ktv onli got rooms ah? no open area?

tsuyoyi
12-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Dear Bro sleazymale,

Good to hear that you found a good bonk in SHA from jin Se Nian Hua! Always a pleasure to hear good reviews from fellow samsters here, especially with us from the Alumni!

I do agree with gzplayer that 1500 is a bit on the high side. The market is 800-1200 only. Did you negotiate with the gal? I think another bro here just had a 1600 encounter with his gal and he only paid her 1100 only! Maybe you will have better luck next time??

Anyway, enjoy your stay in SHA....at least I always enjoy mine when I am there!
Happy bonking!
Cheers and see you guys in SHA soon!

sleazymale,

sleazymale
12-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Dear Bro sleazymale,

Good to hear that you found a good bonk in SHA from jin Se Nian Hua! Always a pleasure to hear good reviews from fellow samsters here, especially with us from the Alumni!

I do agree with gzplayer that 1500 is a bit on the high side. The market is 800-1200 only. Did you negotiate with the gal? I think another bro here just had a 1600 encounter with his gal and he only paid her 1100 only! Maybe you will have better luck next time??

Anyway, enjoy your stay in SHA....at least I always enjoy mine when I am there!
Happy bonking!
Cheers and see you guys in SHA soon!

I paid 1100 to the girl. I guess that's why she keep on asking whether it's my first time in SHA. In any case, I still think this place is damn happening man... girls are definitiely prettier that what we can find back home... ha ha ha....

cheers.

DumbAss
13-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Shit! Too tied up in Hangzhou! Got to get there somehow. Bro SGPShanghai69 and the gang will be dropping by Hangzhou next week. Lets have some fun.

hayashi
13-12-2002, 01:06 AM
Bro Shangman69,
will you be still around in Hangzhou this weekend, may be I can go over to join you...Bro Sleazymale may join us too as he will back from Beijing this Saturday..
Thanks

DumbAss
13-12-2002, 01:32 AM
I will be in Hangzhou till 28th Dec. All Bros who want to join me please let me know in advance. 4 star hotel rates at RMB268. No worries!

tsuyoyi
13-12-2002, 09:14 AM
Dear Bro sleazymale,

Cannot agree with you more! The gals are definitely much prettier and much more passionate than the gals back home.....the gals back home always like to "hang up to sell".....as if they are the best in the world.....wait till they see the ones in Mainland! :)

This place is so damn happening and I cannot wait to get back there!.....dreaming already!
Maybe we should check out more places...both in China and back home when you can......

Cheers man!

Originally posted by sleazymale
I paid 1100 to the girl. I guess that's why she keep on asking whether it's my first time in SHA. In any case, I still think this place is damn happening man... girls are definitiely prettier that what we can find back home... ha ha ha....

cheers.

slee
13-12-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by solid
Hi All Bros !!

Hope to meet u all soon in Sha coz' I'll attaching there. By the time, I really need ur guidance.

Btw, did anyone know about Hengda Mansion at Changshou Road ?? How's about the apartment rental there ? Is the place " strategic " located ?? Or any places to recomend for rental ??

Rgds.
Solid

I can check for u but might b slightly distance away from town. What r u exactly looking for?

shangkuan
14-12-2002, 02:12 PM
We had gone to Real Love and the place was teeming with people. From the pounding of music, we were "attacked" by a bevy of young ladies, decked out in short, sexy outfits promoting drinks from Budweiser, Heineken, Barcadi, etc. The Heineken girl was particularly cute but then again.. most of the girls sitting with there sipping their drinks were just as cute.. It's going to be a good hunting nite.

We ordered our drinks and were lucky to find a table near the dance floor. It was a premium view and very quickly, one girl approached my friend to ask if he wanted to share her table. This guy is hip and funky and looks like the Taiwanese singer "Ping Kuan". Some guys have all the luck.. but then again, the girl wasn't his type so he politely declined the offer. We sat down and nursed our drinks. Scanning the room, we checked out the stock available and they too assessed us. The music is quite good too.. pulsing,... regular beat... with a hypnotic tone about it.

After checking out the place, I noted a girl who caught my eye. She is about 1.63m tall, with long hair half-way down her back. But her most distinctively feature was here face shape. She had beautiful almond-shaped eyes and reminded one of the ancient beauties in China.. the Wang Zhao Jun type. You would not mistake her for a Singaporean... she is definitely a PRC. Dressed in black turtle-necked sweater, brown pants, complete with anke high boots... she definitely knows how to dress up. She looked smart too.. and not too young.. maybe 28-30 yrs old. My eyes followed her shapely figure and was struck by her long, slim legs. This would be a good catch.. methinks.

She knows that I was looking at her but pretended not exhibit too much interest. Ahhh.. that's good.. this is not an easy target. She even had an arrogant look about her, like daring me to make an approach. After downing 2 barcadis, I gathered enough courage to approach her. I smiled at her gamely, I figured that if she doesn't respond, I would pretend to jig a little to the music as if I was dancing. That way... the embarassment would be less traumatic for me. As luck would have it... jackpot !! She returned my smile and looked directly at me. Before my courage left me... I immediately spoke to her.. "ni hao, ni hen piao liang. Wo ke yi gen ni zuo peng you ma ?" Hehe.. nothing like blatant flattery to get it going. Afterall I wasn't lying so I hope she could sense that. Her smile was even broader and I immediately offered a handshake and said "Wo jiao William... ni ne ?" She took my hand and said "Ni hao. Wo jiao Helen". Waah saay... English name somemore. This is a good start.

We then chatted the evening as I piled on the fruity barcadis with some shots of vodka. I was making good ground while my other frens were also scoring with 2 other girls. She apparently runs her own food business but came here to chill out with her friend. Incidently, her friend was also pretty but unfortunately not my type. Eventually her friend got bored and was chatted up by a tall dude there. As the music pounded, and girls in skimpy clothes climbed on top of the huge wooden barrels to shake their butts, I was being mesmerised by her eyes. She did not have a huge frontage but it was good enough.. b-cup I estimated.. just nice for a handful.

A caucasian woman had climbed on top the wooden barrel to dance. I think she took drugs or something judging from the stoned look in her eyes. On the other barrel, it was awful. A plump looking butch was shaking her boobs to the music. Not a sexy image to the mind.. and a definite waker to bring you out of the influence of the liquor. Yucks !! For your info, she was a smaller version of Roseanne Barr.

When it was near closing time, I simply told "wo men jou ba." My friend had given me a pill which he claimed was the Chinese versioin of viagra. I was determined to see if it works and had discreetly taken it in the toilet when I felt I was going to score. It had taken about 45 mins but I could feel the blood gather in my groin and my dick growing by the minute... and this was without any sexual stimulation. We jumped into a taxi and went back to the hotel.

Entering the room, both of us were a little tipsy... with me being a little more sober in anticipation of a good workout. We kissed gently and fell on the bed in each other's arms. Fondling her boobs through her sweater, I could feel a hard cup.. shit.... don't tell me I was mistaken. After a while, she knelt up and removed her sweater with her arms held up high. Lucky me...there was no armpit hair. There is nothing like a bunch of armpit hair peeking out from a girl's arms to kill a boner. Bros who share my fantasy will understand my feeling of relief. She wore a.... can you believe it.. purple bra. She unhooked the bra herself and her nuts fell loose from captivity. Hmmmm.. nice about 32B... I was right after all. Pulling her down, I clamped my mouth of her right boob. It was not the mushy soft type but was a little firm..genuine stuff. I sucked at it for a long time and she was moaning like hell. When I removed my mouth after a good 10 mins on her right boob, she offered her left to be given similar treatment. What can I say.. I simply obliged... and guess what.. there was even a strand of nipple hair there. Her moans were getting longer and I took the opportunity to unzip her boots and pants. This girl gets her rocks off from her boobs. A defintely nerve centre for her. My boner was rock hard all this time and ready for action.

Taking a moment, we both removed our clothes quickly. I looked at her body. It was a curvy shape of a mature woman. No young tingy 20 yrs old for me I reckon. There was only a small patch of pussy hair. Yummy.. but I hate to see clumps of hair there. Pulling me onto top of her. I prodded her pussy and was surprised to slide it very easily... aided by the copious amount of juice. She clamped her legs together and gripped my dick firmly inside her. I pumped and rocked and put as much pressure as I could on her clit. Her moans became incoherent as her mouth opened.. "omh ma...omh ma" she uttered. I don't know what she was saying but figured she wasn't asking me to stop. Pumping regular strokes that increased slowly, she then let out a series of hard breathing like she was catching her breath. Orgasm # 1.

By now I ws a little tired as we had been at it for about half an hour. Alcohol always make me hard to cum and the "viagra" wasn't helping matters. I was tiring but girls think I'm a stud. Heck.. no.. my thighs were starting to ache and I wanted to fire my load. I turned her over and she sat on top of me. This girl was like possessed or something... she inserted my dick and started to stroke forcefully. Stretching her arms out like she was dancing. I must say that the little pill was magnificent.. rock hard all the time as she let out a few more gasps followed by few seconds of quick breathing. This happened a couple of times for her as she got a few more orgasm. She apparently is a multi-orgasm woman. Eventually the stimulation got too much for me and I released in her. It was not one of those hard pumping, fire-across-the-room type.. but a pleasant warm sensation that brought relief to my raging boner. She collapsed on me and we frenched for a while. All this time, my dick did not lay down and die like normal. "Ni gao chao ji chi ?" I asked her for the number of orgasms. She smiled and said "hmmmm.. wu liu chi"...mama mia. "Ni xiao di hai zhan ze... ni hao li hai".... hehehe not knowing that it was the work of the little blue pill. We were at it for slightly more than an hour.

I fell asleep not long after that despite my little bro still standing as I was extremely tired. The next morning as I woke woke up, we went another round and I was amazed at how quickly an erection was achieved. At my age, it normally doesn't get up to quickly so soon after a long session. I kept her number and will definitely call her when I'm in Shanghai again... and no.. she did not ask me for any money. Lucky me...

plman2002
15-12-2002, 09:28 AM
We had gone to Real Love and the place was teeming with people. From the pounding of music, we were "attacked" by a bevy of young ladies, decked out in short, sexy outfits promoting drinks from Budweiser, Heineken, Barcadi, etc. The Heineken girl was particularly cute but then again.. most of the girls sitting with there sipping their drinks were just as cute.. It's going to be a good hunting nite.

We ordered our drinks and were lucky to find a table near the dance floor. It was a premium view and very quickly, one girl approached my friend to ask if he wanted to share her table. This guy is hip and funky and looks like the Taiwanese singer "Ping Kuan". Some guys have all the luck.. but then again, the girl wasn't his type so he politely declined the offer. We sat down and nursed our drinks. Scanning the room, we checked out the stock available and they too assessed us. The music is quite good too.. pulsing,... regular beat... with a hypnotic tone about it.

After checking out the place, I noted a girl who caught my eye. She is about 1.63m tall, with long hair half-way down her back. But her most distinctively feature was here face shape. She had beautiful almond-shaped eyes and reminded one of the ancient beauties in China.. the Wang Zhao Jun type. You would not mistake her for a Singaporean... she is definitely a PRC. Dressed in black turtle-necked sweater, brown pants, complete with anke high boots... she definitely knows how to dress up. She looked smart too.. and not too young.. maybe 28-30 yrs old. My eyes followed her shapely figure and was struck by her long, slim legs. This would be a good catch.. methinks.

She knows that I was looking at her but pretended not exhibit too much interest. Ahhh.. that's good.. this is not an easy target. She even had an arrogant look about her, like daring me to make an approach. After downing 2 barcadis, I gathered enough courage to approach her. I smiled at her gamely, I figured that if she doesn't respond, I would pretend to jig a little to the music as if I was dancing. That way... the embarassment would be less traumatic for me. As luck would have it... jackpot !! She returned my smile and looked directly at me. Before my courage left me... I immediately spoke to her.. "ni hao, ni hen piao liang. Wo ke yi gen ni zuo peng you ma ?" Hehe.. nothing like blatant flattery to get it going. Afterall I wasn't lying so I hope she could sense that. Her smile was even broader and I immediately offered a handshake and said "Wo jiao William... ni ne ?" She took my hand and said "Ni hao. Wo jiao Helen". Waah saay... English name somemore. This is a good start.

We then chatted the evening as I piled on the fruity barcadis with some shots of vodka. I was making good ground while my other frens were also scoring with 2 other girls. She apparently runs her own food business but came here to chill out with her friend. Incidently, her friend was also pretty but unfortunately not my type. Eventually her friend got bored and was chatted up by a tall dude there. As the music pounded, and girls in skimpy clothes climbed on top of the huge wooden barrels to shake their butts, I was being mesmerised by her eyes. She did not have a huge frontage but it was good enough.. b-cup I estimated.. just nice for a handful.

A caucasian woman had climbed on top the wooden barrel to dance. I think she took drugs or something judging from the stoned look in her eyes. On the other barrel, it was awful. A plump looking butch was shaking her boobs to the music. Not a sexy image to the mind.. and a definite waker to bring you out of the influence of the liquor. Yucks !! For your info, she was a smaller version of Roseanne Barr.

When it was near closing time, I simply told "wo men jou ba." My friend had given me a pill which he claimed was the Chinese versioin of viagra. I was determined to see if it works and had discreetly taken it in the toilet when I felt I was going to score. It had taken about 45 mins but I could feel the blood gather in my groin and my dick growing by the minute... and this was without any sexual stimulation. We jumped into a taxi and went back to the hotel.

Entering the room, both of us were a little tipsy... with me being a little more sober in anticipation of a good workout. We kissed gently and fell on the bed in each other's arms. Fondling her boobs through her sweater, I could feel a hard cup.. shit.... don't tell me I was mistaken. After a while, she knelt up and removed her sweater with her arms held up high. Lucky me...there was no armpit hair. There is nothing like a bunch of armpit hair peeking out from a girl's arms to kill a boner. Bros who share my fantasy will understand my feeling of relief. She wore a.... can you believe it.. purple bra. She unhooked the bra herself and her nuts fell loose from captivity. Hmmmm.. nice about 32B... I was right after all. Pulling her down, I clamped my mouth of her right boob. It was not the mushy soft type but was a little firm..genuine stuff. I sucked at it for a long time and she was moaning like hell. When I removed my mouth after a good 10 mins on her right boob, she offered her left to be given similar treatment. What can I say.. I simply obliged... and guess what.. there was even a strand of nipple hair there. Her moans were getting longer and I took the opportunity to unzip her boots and pants. This girl gets her rocks off from her boobs. A defintely nerve centre for her. My boner was rock hard all this time and ready for action.

Taking a moment, we both removed our clothes quickly. I looked at her body. It was a curvy shape of a mature woman. No young tingy 20 yrs old for me I reckon. There was only a small patch of pussy hair. Yummy.. but I hate to see clumps of hair there. Pulling me onto top of her. I prodded her pussy and was surprised to slide it very easily... aided by the copious amount of juice. She clamped her legs together and gripped my dick firmly inside her. I pumped and rocked and put as much pressure as I could on her clit. Her moans became incoherent as her mouth opened.. "omh ma...omh ma" she uttered. I don't know what she was saying but figured she wasn't asking me to stop. Pumping regular strokes that increased slowly, she then let out a series of hard breathing like she was catching her breath. Orgasm # 1.

By now I ws a little tired as we had been at it for about half an hour. Alcohol always make me hard to cum and the "viagra" wasn't helping matters. I was tiring but girls think I'm a stud. Heck.. no.. my thighs were starting to ache and I wanted to fire my load. I turned her over and she sat on top of me. This girl was like possessed or something... she inserted my dick and started to stroke forcefully. Stretching her arms out like she was dancing. I must say that the little pill was magnificent.. rock hard all the time as she let out a few more gasps followed by few seconds of quick breathing. This happened a couple of times for her as she got a few more orgasm. She apparently is a multi-orgasm woman. Eventually the stimulation got too much for me and I released in her. It was not one of those hard pumping, fire-across-the-room type.. but a pleasant warm sensation that brought relief to my raging boner. She collapsed on me and we frenched for a while. All this time, my dick did not lay down and die like normal. "Ni gao chao ji chi ?" I asked her for the number of orgasms. She smiled and said "hmmmm.. wu liu chi"...mama mia. "Ni xiao di hai zhan ze... ni hao li hai".... hehehe not knowing that it was the work of the little blue pill. We were at it for slightly more than an hour.

I fell asleep not long after that despite my little bro still standing as I was extremely tired. The next morning as I woke woke up, we went another round and I was amazed at how quickly an erection was achieved. At my age, it normally doesn't get up to quickly so soon after a long session. I kept her number and will definitely call her when I'm in Shanghai again... and no.. she did not ask me for any money. Lucky me...

That is a good one. Real lucky man you.

Keep it up man.

syphon_99
15-12-2002, 02:26 PM
hello ppl..........i no this is totally out of the question but can i bring my laptop into shanghai????

hope to c u guys there nxt week.

slee
16-12-2002, 12:57 AM
u can of cos.

sleazymale
18-12-2002, 12:19 PM
Dear Bro sleazymale,

Cannot agree with you more! The gals are definitely much prettier and much more passionate than the gals back home.....the gals back home always like to "hang up to sell".....as if they are the best in the world.....wait till they see the ones in Mainland! :)

This place is so damn happening and I cannot wait to get back there!.....dreaming already!
Maybe we should check out more places...both in China and back home when you can......

Cheers man!

Bro tsuyoyi,

I look forward to cheonging with you, either in China or back home, PM me your contact please. ... I just got back from China and haven't logged in for a while to the forum.

I can't wait to get back there again... wah, need to find excuses to go back ha ha ha...

I have a couple of FRs that I'd like to share but now is too busy catching up with my work. Will do that soon as I find time.

sl505y
19-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Dear shangkuan n all bro's in SH,

Luv e story on Real Love, but can someone tell me where it is? Or better still would wanna go together. Pls call me at 13818787000. Thanx everyone.

shangkuan
19-12-2002, 05:33 PM
It's at Heng Shan Lu... just hop into the taxi and tell the driver to bring you to "Zhen Ai" at Heng Shan Lu. It a 3 storey building with another joint and a bowling alley in it. Right next to it is "Hong Fan" - Red Indian... you can order drinks & snacks there and try to get hitched too. Live singing performances every nite.

Alternatively you can go to Maya Disco .. which is a happening place too. Other bros go to California Club which is located at Fuxing Park.

Will be there next month.... anyone going too ?

Looksee
20-12-2002, 08:33 AM
Will be there next month.... anyone going too ? [/B]

Bro

I might be going next month too, can only confirm early Jan. If our schedule meets would like to meet up for a drink with you.

regards

DumbAss
20-12-2002, 12:29 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69 just went back to Shanghai after meeting up with Bro Scuba and me. Will be back in shanghai next month. Want to meet up?
I will call you when I am back this month end.
Bro Scuba had all his days booked and I have asked him to post his FR in my Hangzhou forum. Stay tunned.
I think Bro SGPShanghai69 will be posting his Orgy seesion in Hangzhou there as well. I will try to get him to post it.

Looksee
20-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by shagman69
Bro SGPShanghai69 just went back to Shanghai after meeting up with Bro Scuba and me. Will be back in shanghai next month. Want to meet up?
Bro Scuba had all his days booked and I have asked him to post his FR in my Hangzhou forum. Stay tunned.
I think Bro SGPShanghai69 will be posting his Orgy seesion in Hangzhou there as well. I will try to get him to post it.

Bro

Do give me a call when u r back. Awaiting the FRs from u guys.

regards

chinachina2
20-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi bros,

I have been to Shanghai at least 15 times over the last 2 years and never know where to go, always just hanging around Nanjing Road, avoiding the touts. Even in Hangzhou, only managed a Korean style sauna message with no action at all.

Hope some of you senior guys can help me out during my next trip. Damned envious of those who got freebies. It's not the amount, but the gf feeling, like what one bro said.

pussywillo
21-12-2002, 01:00 AM
lol:D

marcoman
21-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Dear Bros Looksee, Putongren, SGP, Young Turk (aka tsuyoyi), Dodi, Chinachina2 and Sleazymale,

I'm back!! My grand tour of Asia the last 6 weeks (covering KL, Jakarta, Chengdu, Zhuhai, Bangkok, HKG and Macau) was......to sum it up.....most exhausting - but definately also exhilarating and satisfying (to say the least)!!! After having been all over China and the region, I must say that Sichuan women are the sexiest and most engaging. My nights there were simply burning with hot, passionate, steamy and wild uninhibited sex!! Even Bro Looksee who was there was speechless!! Our supply came mainly from KTVs - primarily due to our travelling schedule. The only thing that Shanghai has an advantage over is probably the supply - there are more KTVs and chicks there. Other than that, SHA is too professional and $$$ oriented. The passion that was lacking in SHA I found in Sichuan.

Have suggested that Bro Looksee organise an after Christmas session at our fav local China joint and we'll fill you in on the FRs in person.

Until then, a Merry Christmas and Happy Gwei Lo New Year to All!

Marco

cebeion
22-12-2002, 12:46 AM
Hi fellow brathers,

I am currently in SH and would like to look for fellow cheongsters, pls email me at [email protected] if you are game...thanks!

treehouse
22-12-2002, 03:06 PM

Will be there next month.... anyone going too ?

I would there next month too. From 6th of January. So what about your timing. My email is [email protected] or PM. I would like to cheong together in SH.

jarjarbing
22-12-2002, 05:35 PM
During my last visit to a Shanghai ktv in Rainbow recently, got to know a Hubei girl who now wants to come to Spore. Athough she can come here on a tourist visa which will allow her to stay max 2-4 weeks, she is asking for help to obtain working visa (ie. need issue company letter) or any other kinds of visa that will allow her to stay for a few months. She says she need to enjoy a longer stay. By the way, she is coming with a group of ktv girl friends, one of them has Spore relatives so no problem for her to extend stay.Does anyone has any advise how she can obtain a long term visa?

The name of this chick is yen, 20 years old, thin lips, pretty eyes and facial expression, meaty body with a 36B cup, average height and fair as usual. The first night at the Rainbow ktv cost RMB600 with 2 or 3 bottles of wine included, plus fruits and other tit bits. There are 5 of us and I feel ktv charges pretty reasonable. But tips is heavy - RMB200 for mei mei who only helps to request songs from the computer, RMB200 for mamasan, RMB300 for each girl, but if takeaway, pay about RMB1500 for girl plus mamasan RMB200 as introductory fee. Only myself takeaway. Have a good few rounds with yen, fantastic girl friend treatment but not very pro in terms of blow job as I think most China girls do not like this practice. As usual first round is too fast for the girl, and after a short rest, begin sayang little brother to wake up. I think she really enjoys her "work". Paid her the next morning according to our agreed price, no more no less.

chinachina2
23-12-2002, 10:05 AM
Hi Marcoman,

Welcome back. You are right about Sichuan "la mei". Damned hot, unihibited and passionate in bed.

Had one in S'pore recently. Happily blow and if you don't lick her, show her black face! Count me in for future Shanghai cheong.

tsuyoyi
23-12-2002, 12:13 PM
Bro,
There are several chinese gals that I know of who are on a student visa in Singapore. They woulkd apply to study English or someo ther courses which may last for a few months to a few years, all depends. I guess this is quite a good way if the gals are not professionally qualified to apply for jobs here.
However, the schools must be of good repute with good connections in the government. Otherwise, chances of it being approved will still be low. In addition, the gals must not enter Singapore previously on a working visa or a tourist visa in the last 2 years. This will complicate the application process.
Lastly, the agent in China doing this process for them must be quite good as well in order to push it through.

Hope this helps!

Originally posted by jarjarbing
During my last visit to a Shanghai ktv in Rainbow recently, got to know a Hubei girl who now wants to come to Spore. Athough she can come here on a tourist visa which will allow her to stay max 2-4 weeks, she is asking for help to obtain working visa (ie. need issue company letter) or any other kinds of visa that will allow her to stay for a few months. She says she need to enjoy a longer stay. By the way, she is coming with a group of ktv girl friends, one of them has Spore relatives so no problem for her to extend stay.Does anyone has any advise how she can obtain a long term visa?

The name of this chick is yen, 20 years old, thin lips, pretty eyes and facial expression, meaty body with a 36B cup, average height and fair as usual. The first night at the Rainbow ktv cost RMB600 with 2 or 3 bottles of wine included, plus fruits and other tit bits. There are 5 of us and I feel ktv charges pretty reasonable. But tips is heavy - RMB200 for mei mei who only helps to request songs from the computer, RMB200 for mamasan, RMB300 for each girl, but if takeaway, pay about RMB1500 for girl plus mamasan RMB200 as introductory fee. Only myself takeaway. Have a good few rounds with yen, fantastic girl friend treatment but not very pro in terms of blow job as I think most China girls do not like this practice. As usual first round is too fast for the girl, and after a short rest, begin sayang little brother to wake up. I think she really enjoys her "work". Paid her the next morning according to our agreed price, no more no less.

tsuyoyi
23-12-2002, 12:13 PM
Bro,
There are several chinese gals that I know of who are on a student visa in Singapore. They woulkd apply to study English or someo ther courses which may last for a few months to a few years, all depends. I guess this is quite a good way if the gals are not professionally qualified to apply for jobs here.
However, the schools must be of good repute with good connections in the government. Otherwise, chances of it being approved will still be low. In addition, the gals must not enter Singapore previously on a working visa or a tourist visa in the last 2 years. This will complicate the application process.
Lastly, the agent in China doing this process for them must be quite good as well in order to push it through.

Hope this helps!

syphon_99
23-12-2002, 12:16 PM
me in shanghai now...bored like hell...call me at 56973166 ext 1409

tsuyoyi
23-12-2002, 12:19 PM
Dear Bros,

I do agree with you and marcoman as well......had 3 encounters with Sichuan ladies in Singapore and 1 inBeijing....all with the same passion and of course, good figures (good-sized boobs) etc etc.
It is definitely something that Shanghai ladies cannot compete in.
However, there is this slightly outward place in Zhengzhou in Henan that offered such Sichuan-type gals as well. Based from my experience there, they are even more welcomed to "foreigners" in their town/city, showing more passion and love in the process.....Wow! Already getting a hard-on just recollecting about it!

Bro Marcoman,
Will definitely wait for your return from your long-overdue hols and your FRs. See you guys soon!

Cheers!

Originally posted by chinachina2
Hi Marcoman,

Welcome back. You are right about Sichuan "la mei". Damned hot, unihibited and passionate in bed.

Had one, in S'pore recently. Happily blow and if you don't lick her, show her black! Count me in for future Shanghai cheong.

SGPshanghai69
23-12-2002, 02:00 PM

Dear all bros shagman69, putonren, looksee, tsyuoyi & all others,
Greetings.....back from my 2nd home yesterday! Was there for almost a month.....kinda too much to share at one go.....

1st of all, start with the "Biz Trip" to hangzhou on assisting our bro Scuba on his factory setting up....
Pickup 2 local chicks (recommended by our bro shagman69). After much drinking(50+ bottles of ICE BUD, to e exact among 4 of us with bros shagman69 & Scuba) at the "Lake of Dream" Pub next to the renowned West Lake of Hangzhou, adjourned back to the hotel with our new bro Wild_Horse with the 2 gals.
While in the taxi, was hinting our new bro Wild_Horse to do a "Tag-Team" session that night with the 2 of them.....

Upon reaching the hotel, proceeded to my room as it is located at the end of the corridor, secluded enough not to create any attention later on with the kinda noise that will be generating....

Once inside the room, I simple grab the nearest 1 to me, pushing her down on the bed, fondling every part of her & frenching her....Oh boy! Was it the alcohol or was that we will both too high, she was simply graoning....and moaning away.....breathlessly.....damn oragismic man!
While I was indulge in my "wrestling session" on 1 bed, our bro Wild_Horse too was "wrestling" away with the other 1...on the other bed next 2 me...before I knew, Wild_horse was moaning away in ecstasy....turning my head, I saw our bro Wild_Horse was literallay being "blown away" vigorously......the gal was full of "drive" in her BJ......throbbing her head up & down....away!
Without wnating to left out in the action, me too unzipped my gal blouse as well as her jeans, and mine...."guiding" her head to my already hard-rock "brother" waiting to be devour by her!
After 10mins of BJs side by side, our bro Wild_Horse initiated that we switch as he is eager to try & compared just how good my gal BJ is compared to his...without further delay , we changed partners! Boy.........!!!! I must say both are just as good "orally" mannnnnnn.....!!!!!!
Another (approx) 15mins passed, time for the actual "rocking session'.....doing the missionary the 2 of us.....side by side each on a bed...what a sight man! And best of all, 2 gals groaning & moaning away at the same time.....hehehe......damn turn on man!! In the midst of it, the gals will actually telling one another just how crazy it was for them to have agreed to our "Tag-Team" Session....kekekek....next they groan & moan away together again...wah lau eh! damn shiok man!
Eventual session lasted till 4+am in the wee morning.....damn "shacked out".......best of all, in the late morning, when all of us woked, I actually took 1 of them to "brush" my teeth (or lips) by nibbling her nipples ......hhmmm...what a breakfast or bruch actually?! kekekee... After all these, comes to the $$$ part....they actually didnt want the $$$$! I was pretty surprise but still we felt that it is a "barter trading" session which we have agreed upon so it's only right that we render the $$, eventually we ended up paying RMB1000 to the both of them as when we asked them, they keep saying it is not what they have in mind as well as they wouldn't know what figures they have in mind so ...we just pay what we will told by our bro shagman69 on the market rate of 1 at RMB500 multiply by 2 lah...

I must say, after being in SHA for almost 2 years, it is indeed a very "enlightening" experience as never have tried this in SHA as yet.....guessed I was pretty wrong on the idea that the local Chinese gals are conservative eh bros?....Definitely looking forward to more "Tag Tean" sessions to come...with any Shanghai Samsters Alumni bros here...provided if any of u bros are game enough?

Cheers to all......and a Merry X'mas to bros here & in SHA!
Regards.

DumbAss
23-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
Way to go.....! Just to keep u updated, Bro Scuba had a 4 sessions day job after u left with a new gal. Quite Chio..!
He better put up his FR in my thread or I think I will kill him for keeping all those juicy info for himself.
We have picked up another 3 babes from Stargate yesterday. We are going to have a great time the next time we get to HZ.
When are u going to work on our little Ms Zhang from Hei Long Jiang? She seems moved by our hours long psycho session.
I think we had another good round of exercise in our last trip. Not to mention knowing a few of the cute ones.
Bro Scuba now in Shanghai with his new gal! Me going to Wuxi tomorrow. Will be back in HZ on 26th be back in SGP by month end.
Should we have another round in January 2003???
Someone in Zhejiang suggested PingHu to me! I need to recce the place prior to conducting firing exercise there.

PuTonRen
24-12-2002, 01:38 PM
Dear All,

It has been a long time since I have written a long FR. I will try my best on this one. Excuse me for posting here as the event happened in Xian.

I was in Xian sometimes in November 2002 for a business trip. A girl from Chongqin came to accompany during the whole duration of my stay. I was able to find some free time to visit this old capital of 13 Dynasties. The Terra Cotta, Qing Tomb, Hua Qin Pond, etc are some of the famous attraction of the city. The event that I am going to describe took place during our visit to Hua Qin Pond.

It was built by one of the Tang Emperors for his favourite Concubine, called Yang Gui Fei (Honourable Lady Yang). When we look at the actual pond where Lady Yang was known to have her usual baths, it was not difficult to imagine the kind of good life that they lead during their time. This Garden, called Hua Qin Pond was built right next to where the mountain where there was (still is) natural hot spring. The water was directed to the garder and hence the pond. The architecture and the civil engineering were fantastic.

After having visited the garden, we found that there was a bath house with water supply coming from the hot spring. We then decided to try the hot spring to have an experience on its effect on our body. Went in, and we were told that a bath room for two persons would cost RMB 40, and bathing kit (Tower, shampoo and soap) would cost RMB 5 each. Room for Two!! Hey! Hey! Dirty idea started to float in my mind. We took, of course, a room for two.

Went in and stripped naked, and started to fill a small pool in the bath room with water from the hot spring. While waiting for the pool to be filled with water, both of us, being totally naked, started to get horny. Started with Frenching and allowing our hands to travel on each other's body, we got even more horny. At this juncture, the pool was filled to the appropriate depth. We then decided to have a good dip in the hot spring before action (Control.. Control...) We started to enjoy the hot spring, and washed for each other. After washing and a change of water, while in the pool, we started our lovers' actions again (kissing, touching, blowing (she did it for me, of course).

We reached a point where ultimate point was attained. Both of us were 'Hot'. We started to make love in the pool. With the help of hydrostatic effect and the warm temperature of the water, the love-making was wonderful and enjoyable. As Brother Looksee has said, Sichuan girls' Girl-Friend Factor is very high. This has been demonstrated during the love-making session. We fully enjoyed the sessions, and two shorts were achieved after a rest of 15 minutes between them. Taking consideration of my age, two shorts were something that I have stretched my physical limit to achieve.

After having spent an hour of so in the bathroom, we cleaned and dried for each other (while I was careful not to be horny again), and left the bath house. My driver looked at us with a cheeky smile, and I told him that the 'visit' was wonderful.

Brothers, if you are in Xian, and have your girl friend with you, do give a try at this Hua Qin Pond. You will not regret the experience.

Thank you for reading this long and simple post.

rdingsg
24-12-2002, 10:08 PM
hi shagman69, putonren, looksee, and tsyuoyi. After reading the thread you guys seem to know what is going on in shanghai. i am moving there early '03 and if possible would like to meet up with guys. pls PM me when you have time.

shangkuan
28-12-2002, 07:46 AM
Bro Looksee, Tsuyoyi & Putonren
It was a good drink session with you guys last week and I look forward to the next session.

btw it looks like my date in Shanghai will be 7 Jan... alamak... cannot delay it to join either Looksee or Putonren for their next trip. Will return on 12 Jan. Anybody else going ?

In mid-March, I will be in Beijing for about 2 weeks. Did bro tsuyoyi mentioned that he will also be there ? We can meet up since Beijing is "virgin" ground for me. Have been to Shanghai, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Suzhou... but never Beijing.

PuTonRen
28-12-2002, 09:35 AM
Dear Bro Shangkuan,

It was nice to have met you also.

I will try to arrange my trip to Beijing to be somewhere in March 2003. I think the Young Turk will be there. I have given him a very good contact (that he likes it very very much). and I am sure he will bring you there even if I am not in Beijing.

See You soon.:)

treehouse
30-12-2002, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SGPshanghai69
[B]Dear all bros shagman69, putonren, looksee, tsyuoyi & all others,
Greetings.....back from my 2nd home yesterday! Was there for almost a month.....kinda too much to share at one go.....

Dear Bro,

Thank you for your FR. I would be Shanghai on 10 Jan. Hoping that whether you would like to cheong together.

treehouse
30-12-2002, 10:56 AM

Hi Bro Jarjarbing,

I would say that you pay way too much to the mamasan and the waiteress. I have been there a few time. I normally would only pay the mamasan RMB100 and the waitress RMB50. As for the gals, it is about 1000 to 1500. Btw which hotel you stay at that time? I would be there on 10 Jan would you want to Cheong together. ??

SGPshanghai69
30-12-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by treehouse
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SGPshanghai69
[B]Dear all bros shagman69, putonren, looksee, tsyuoyi & all others,

Dear Bro,

Thank you for your FR. I would be Shanghai on 10 Jan. Hoping that whether you would like to cheong together.

Hey Bro Treehouse,
Thanks for the offer on "cheonging" together though....
But asd to say that I will not be in Shanghai on that date as I will be serving my ICT back here at home! sigh.....time of the year for paying "debts" lah....
I will only be back in Shanghai on 10 Feb 2003 onwards till late may 2003.
Perhaps the next time round, should u be there in Shanghai then .....will catch up lah! Cheers............bro!
Rgds.

SGPshanghai69
30-12-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Dear All,

It has been a long time since I have written a long FR. I will try my best on this one. Excuse me for posting here as the event happened in Xian.

I was in Xian sometimes in November 2002 for a business trip. A girl from Chongqin came to accompany during the whole duration of my stay. I was able to find some free time to visit this old capital of 13 Dynasties. The Terra Cotta, Qing Tomb, Hua Qin Pond, etc are some of the famous attraction of the city. The event that I am going to describe took place during our visit to Hua Qin Pond.

It was built by one of the Tang Emperors for his favourite Concubine, called Yang Gui Fei (Honourable Lady Yang). When we look at the actual pond where Lady Yang was known to have her usual baths, it was not difficult to imagine the kind of good life that they lead during their time. This Garden, called Hua Qin Pond was built right next to where the mountain where there was (still is) natural hot spring. The water was directed to the garder and hence the pond. The architecture and the civil engineering were fantastic.

After having visited the garden, we found that there was a bath house with water supply coming from the hot spring. We then decided to try the hot spring to have an experience on its effect on our body. Went in, and we were told that a bath room for two persons would cost RMB 40, and bathing kit (Tower, shampoo and soap) would cost RMB 5 each. Room for Two!! Hey! Hey! Dirty idea started to float in my mind. We took, of course, a room for two.

Went in and stripped naked, and started to fill a small pool in the bath room with water from the hot spring. While waiting for the pool to be filled with water, both of us, being totally naked, started to get horny. Started with Frenching and allowing our hands to travel on each other's body, we got even more horny. At this juncture, the pool was filled to the appropriate depth. We then decided to have a good dip in the hot spring before action (Control.. Control...) We started to enjoy the hot spring, and washed for each other. After washing and a change of water, while in the pool, we started our lovers' actions again (kissing, touching, blowing (she did it for me, of course).

We reached a point where ultimate point was attained. Both of us were 'Hot'. We started to make love in the pool. With the help of hydrostatic effect and the warm temperature of the water, the love-making was wonderful and enjoyable. As Brother Looksee has said, Sichuan girls' Girl-Friend Factor is very high. This has been demonstrated during the love-making session. We fully enjoyed the sessions, and two shorts were achieved after a rest of 15 minutes between them. Taking consideration of my age, two shorts were something that I have stretched my physical limit to achieve.

After having spent an hour of so in the bathroom, we cleaned and dried for each other (while I was careful not to be horny again), and left the bath house. My driver looked at us with a cheeky smile, and I told him that the 'visit' was wonderful.

Brothers, if you are in Xian, and have your girl friend with you, do give a try at this Hua Qin Pond. You will not regret the experience.

Thank you for reading this long and simple post.

Hey Bro Putonren,
U r the man lah! So damn good FR on this Xian Hot spring place....wahhhh!
I must say now that hearing this FR on this place from u....I am planning to take my "cow" in Shanghai to visit the place coming next May Labour day 1 week break man.....hhmmmmmm....wonder will it be as good as u mentioned on the 2 person hot spring pool ??? Must be damn "sex-citing" man....doing it in the hot spring pool.....!
kekeke......

Anyway, well done on the recce on this "place of interest" as well as recommending to us bros here here man! Well done bro!
catch up with when u r free ...I'm in town now, do give me call when u r not that busy over all your work ok?
Cheers....bro!
Regards.

PuTonRen
30-12-2002, 03:15 PM
Hi Bro Jarjarbing,

I would say that you pay way too much to the mamasan and the waiteress. I have been there a few time. I normally would only pay the mamasan RMB100 and the waitress RMB50. As for the gals, it is about 1000 to 1500. ....

Hi, Treehourse,

It will be useful to the brothers here if you could give us the name of the KTVs where you get to pay the amount of tips that you have stipulated in your post, which are the lowest that I have heard of from my many years of humble experience in Shanghai. However, I must state that the amount of 1000 to 1500 is quite reasonable for the girl. However, with higher quality, do expect to pay more. Do not waste money on overnight.

Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year.

treehouse
31-12-2002, 09:55 AM
Hey Bro Treehouse,
Thanks for the offer on "cheonging" together though....
But asd to say that I will not be in Shanghai on that date as I will be serving my ICT back here at home! sigh.....time of the year for paying "debts" lah....
I will only be back in Shanghai on 10 Feb 2003 onwards till late may 2003.
Perhaps the next time round, should u be there in Shanghai then .....will catch up lah! Cheers............bro!
Rgds.

Hi Bro,

KTV at Rainbow Hotel and KTV at Galaxy. I do agree that gals price is ok. It is the the waitress is way too high. Normally, they would have 2 Mame, one in and outside. I would only pay 1 Mame either inside or outside and not both.

eddie_001
03-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Hi bros,

just arrived in SHA, wanting to look for bros to cheong this weekend, PLEASE email me at [email protected]

I check my email every 2-3 hrs...

thanks and HAppy New Year !!

minimalist
03-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Hi Bro eddie_001,

Can give me your contact no? I'm in Pudong..we can arrange to cheong together

shangkuan
04-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Bro Putonren, Looksee, Marcoman and Tsuyoyi,

I will be in Shanghai next week instead (13-19 Jan). I managed to postpone my trip by one week. Too bad I cannot join you guys in Feb for the trip.

Marcoman - you remember the girl who sat with me ? The one in white dress who didn't come back for her tip ? Well.. she called me up and we went out. I thought I was going to get "eaten" alive.. but instead.. she ended up being a free meal.

Putonren - thanks for the Beijing tip. Will ask the young turk to let me into it when I'm there in March.

Tsuyoyi - that shanghai mummy confirmed that you have already contacted her. I have asked her to take good care of you during your stay in shanghai. If we are going to drink again next week, I will introduce her to you personally then.

My understanding is that Wan Zhi Qian Hong has a pool of approx 400 girls who passed the selection test. The quality is top grade as Putonren can testify. I guess that should be good enough to meet your needs. btw don't tell her I'm there the week before cos I will be with my cow instead. She will be returning to Shanghai on 14 Jan.

Wish all bros Happy New Year & safe cheonging.

tsuyoyi
04-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Bro shangkuan,

Wow! Seems that you had quite a time, both at china city and your "outing"..... :)

Luckily you tell me now not to let mummy know you are going to SHA during that time....whew! Otherwise, I would have spilled the beans....

Anyway, I would see you next week at our usual place where we will discuss further......

Cheers!

I will be in Shanghai next week instead (13-19 Jan). I managed to postpone my trip by one week. Too bad I cannot join you guys in Feb for the trip.

Marcoman - you remember the girl who sat with me ? The one in white dress who didn't come back for her tip ? Well.. she called me up and we went out. I thought I was going to get "eaten" alive.. but instead.. she ended up being a free meal.

Putonren - thanks for the Beijing tip. Will ask the young turk to let me into it when I'm there in March.

Tsuyoyi - that shanghai mummy confirmed that you have already contacted her. I have asked her to take good care of you during your stay in shanghai. If we are going to drink again next week, I will introduce her to you personally then.

My understanding is that Wan Zhi Qian Hong has a pool of approx 400 girls who passed the selection test. The quality is top grade as Putonren can testify. I guess that should be good enough to meet your needs. btw don't tell her I'm there the week before cos I will be with my cow instead. She will be returning to Shanghai on 14 Jan.

marcoman
04-01-2003, 04:49 PM
Dear Bro Shangkuan,

Guess you hit the jackpot with the one in white! Well done!! Like I always say, sometimes you get lucky and at other times you get to be lonely - I myself have experienced both (at our little fav prc place)!!

I see that you will be in SHA until the 19/1 - why not you extend it to 20/1 so that we could all meet-up the evening of 19/1? The Young Turk and myself will on the same flight up.....guess the partying will start with the stewardesses!

Anyway, lets discuss further when we next meet!

Cheers!

toto
06-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Hi to bros out there,
Would be going shanghai on 3/2/03. Any recommendations on happening pick-up areas. Wonder if there is any difficulty bringing gal back to hotel (Sofitel Hyland) a/f midnite?:D

treehouse
06-01-2003, 10:26 PM

Hi Bro out there,

I would be in Shanghai on 11/01/03. I was recommended to stay at a hotel by the name City Hotel or something like that. Do you guys got any comment on this hotel? Can this hotel bring gal in? Otherwise please can you recommend me any good 4 stars hotel.

Thanks

PuTonRen
07-01-2003, 08:32 AM

Hi Bro ShangKuan,

I might be going up to Beijing immediately after the assault of the Tiananman Artillery Battalion in Chengdu, which will be in the begining of March, but only for three nights. If you are there, then I can bring you to that place, although the Young Turk knows also where it is.

About Wan Zhi Qian Hong, the quality of the girls are good, but not really top notch. The best ones, and hence the most expensive ones are found in Jin Se Nian Tai (bad phonetic, sorry!). Really, I wish I could have all that the Mummy brought into the room during my last trip. Golden Magnolia is also a good hunt, the quality of girls is comparable to Wan Zhi QIan Hong. Do introduce the Mamasan to me so that I can look up for her during my next trip.

See you.

shangkuan
07-01-2003, 09:34 AM
Hi Bro Putonren,

Jin She Nian Tai, from what I understand, is the most expensive KTV in Shanghai. I was told that tips to the girls are RMB 500 minimum.

Wan Zhi Qian Hong is priced almost the same with Golden Magnolia. And I agree with your assessment of GM that the quality there is comparable.

Will intro the mamasan to you again tonight. See you then

treehouse
08-01-2003, 08:16 AM
Hi Bro Putonren,

Jin She Nian Tai, from what I understand, is the most expensive KTV in Shanghai. I was told that tips to the girls are RMB 500 minimum.

Wan Zhi Qian Hong is priced almost the same with Golden Magnolia. And I agree with your assessment of GM that the quality there is comparable.

Will intro the mamasan to you again tonight. See you then

Dear Bro,

Please also intro the mamasan 2 me too.

Thanks

treehouse
09-01-2003, 08:05 AM
Dear Bro out there,

I know that there are a lot of bathing place in Shanghai. Most of them have sperate facilities for men and women. I am looking for a bathing place where you can bring gal in and bath together. Any senior in Shanghai know whether they are. Please advise.

Thanks

treehouse
09-01-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by toto
Hi to bros out there,
Would be going shanghai on 3/2/03. Any recommendations on happening pick-up areas. Wonder if there is any difficulty bringing gal back to hotel (Sofitel Hyland) a/f midnite?:D

How long would you be in Shanghai. I would be there on 11/01 till 18/01 staying in City Hotel.

rickyeoh
09-01-2003, 08:07 AM
I was in Shanghai last month and been to Golden Magnolia. The place is not bad. Gals selection was not bad too. The waitresses that serve the customers are not bad looking too.

Have anyone here been to Seaflower KTV in Shanghai? I don't know what road its located on except that it is located above Isetan Dept Store.

rubberband
09-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Dear Bro out there,

I know that there are a lot of bathing place in Shanghai. Most of them have sperate facilities for men and women. I am looking for a bathing place where you can bring gal in and bath together. Any senior in Shanghai know whether they are. Please advise.

Thanks

had that urge before, but was told there that it's not legal [well that was what the cab driver said]

however with the right connections, there are the 'underground' type which has it..

where? I won't know coz didn't have the chance to find it..

SGPshanghai69
13-01-2003, 04:12 PM
How long would you be in Shanghai. I would be there on 11/01 till 18/01 staying in City Hotel.

Hey Treehouse bro,
The City Hotel that u r putting in wil be the best place to cheong lah!....There's a KTV at 5th level.....only 9 rooms but the gals r damn....georgeous man! have fun bro....
Cheers....
Rgds.

cateyes1001
15-01-2003, 01:13 PM
Can the experts in Shanghai scene advise if Shanghai is still a "happening" place to go during CNY. Example like will the KTVs and massage parlors have enough of working girls and etc.
I have not been to SHA before and I am planning to go there during CNY.
Appreciates your advises.
Cateyes1001

DumbAss
15-01-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by cateyes1001
Can the experts in Shanghai scene advise if Shanghai is still a "happening" place to go during CNY. Example like will the KTVs and massage parlors have enough of working girls and etc.
I have not been to SHA before and I am planning to go there during CNY.
Appreciates your advises.
Cateyes1001
Most of them will be going home for CNY. During festives seasons, Anti-Vice is quite on the ball.
Even in Hangzhou, things are going to be quiet.

cateyes1001
15-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Shagman69
Thanks for the information. I guess I would postphone my trip to SHA till after CNY. I Hope I can meet you there if I go.
Cateyes1001

DumbAss
15-01-2003, 04:44 PM
Shagman69
Thanks for the information. I guess I would postphone my trip to SHA till after CNY. I Hope I can meet you there if I go.
Cateyes1001

Well! Some bros will be meeting up in SGP this coming 27th to plan for our next exercise. We normally do our beaching in SHA and move inland to HGH.
I will do my recce report on the 27th.

cateyes1001
15-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Well! Some bros will be meeting up in SGP this coming 27th to plan for our next exercise. We normally do our beaching in SHA and move inland to HGH.
I will do my recce report on the 27th.
Normally if you all go SHA, how long you all plan to stay there?
Cateyes1001

DumbAss
15-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Normally if you all go SHA, how long you all plan to stay there?
Cateyes1001
Bro SGPShanghai69 will be months. Me around a few days and HGH a few weeks.

cateyes1001
16-01-2003, 12:34 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69 will be months. Me around a few days and HGH a few weeks.
hmm.. I am for holidays only maybe 7-10 days. I would also like to explore some business opportunities while I am there too. So far, I have been to Beijing, Xiamen, Zhuhai and Shenzhen only. I have not been to Shanghai before.
Care to let me know when will you all be in Shanghai next so that I can plan accordingly?
Cateyes1001

tsuyoyi
16-01-2003, 01:56 PM
There are some bros who will be there next week briefly. If not, some bros will be in SHA for at least a week or two in early March.
Cheers!

hmm.. I am for holidays only maybe 7-10 days. I would also like to explore some business opportunities while I am there too. So far, I have been to Beijing, Xiamen, Zhuhai and Shenzhen only. I have not been to Shanghai before.
Care to let me know when will you all be in Shanghai next so that I can plan accordingly?
Cateyes1001

manualsub
16-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Any brudders out there in SH who wants to cheong together. Hope the experts like brudder Shagman and etc are here.

DumbAss
16-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by manualsub
Any brudders out there in SH who wants to cheong together. Hope the experts like brudder Shagman and etc are here.
A thougsand apologies, Most bros are back home for CNY. Me leaving for JiangXi and Xiamen soon. So! hope to see you in SHA in Feb. Unless of course U want to be in HGH over the weekend.

manualsub
16-01-2003, 08:44 PM
Are you in HangZhou this weekend brother shagman? I have read your reports. If you are there, I may consider meeting you there for some action.

DumbAss
16-01-2003, 09:19 PM
I should be around this weekend. If nothing crops up, that is!

manualsub
16-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Brudder, I will PM u to make arrangments to meet in HGH

DumbAss
16-01-2003, 09:42 PM
All my offers stands as stated in forum. Those bros out there can prove it.

manualsub
16-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Brudder, u are our ambassador in HGH. Thanks for the tip, I will call u tomm.

DumbAss
16-01-2003, 09:57 PM
That is too much. I am just an exercise co-ordinator here for the bros.

SGPshanghai69
17-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by manualsub
Brudder, u are our ambassador in HGH. Thanks for the tip, I will call u tomm.

Dear manualsub bro,
Couldn't agreed more with u on our bro shagman69 man....he's the man !!!!!
By saying him a Ambassador is indeed a understatement man.....he's a bloody PR (Permanent Resident) there alreday lah....heheheh......

"Right, dear Bro shagman69, do u agree with what I say?"

To all bros out there, be it official or private matters ...as long as it is in Hangzhou, do look our dear bro shagman69 up....rain or shine, day or night!

Cheers...to all bros...here...old or new in P.R.C.....
A Happy New Year 2003 as well to all bros here..............!!!

DumbAss
17-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Dear manualsub bro,
Couldn't agreed more with u on our bro shagman69 man....he's the man !!!!!
By saying him a Ambassador is indeed a understatement man.....he's a bloody PR (Permanent Resident) there alreday lah....heheheh......

"Right, dear Bro shagman69, do u agree with what I say?"

To all bros out there, be it official or private matters ...as long as it is in Hangzhou, do look our dear bro shagman69 up....rain or shine, day or night!

Cheers...to all bros...here...old or new in P.R.C.....
A Happy New Year 2003 as well to all bros here..............!!!
Bro SGPShanghai69,
I am trying to keep a low profile. Before long, I will need to change my name.
Wah Lau! You advertise like that I susa you know!
I may need a VIP account with the 4 star we are staying and start getting commission from them.
I am trying to arrange for the trip on the 12 of Feb with you guys. Lets hope I could get recce a few more places.
We may want to venture further the next time.

Limbo
17-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Hey to all bros,

I am new to this forum but quite old bird liao in Shanghai and Hangzhou. I spend half of my time in Shanghai/hangzhou every month. Got business here. So Shagman, SGP Shanghai, we may meet up one of this day.

In Shanghai now but going back tomorrow liao. Got a girl from Hangzhou that is with me for 2 weeks now, nice girl but breaking off with her and looking for new target. I wont be with a same girl for more that 2 months anyway.

Cheers everyone

SGPshanghai69
20-01-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Limbo
Hey to all bros,

I am new to this forum but quite old bird liao in Shanghai and Hangzhou. I spend half of my time in Shanghai/hangzhou every month. Got business here. So Shagman, SGP Shanghai, we may meet up one of this day.

In Shanghai now but going back tomorrow liao. Got a girl from Hangzhou that is with me for 2 weeks now, nice girl but breaking off with her and looking for new target. I wont be with a same girl for more that 2 months anyway.

Cheers everyone

Hey bro Limbo,
Glad to hear that we have another "kaki" there in Shanghai as well as Hangzhou....

Shall look forward to meeting up with u in Shanghai the next time round we r all there...otherwise we can always arrange for a meeting up session in Singapore homeland itself to catch up perhaps.....when u r back here...

Our bro shagman69 is stillin Motherland China till 25 Feb then will he be bak in town...so perhaps we'll catch up after that date?
U can always PM us either 1 so we can exchange our contact nos....who knows, maybe we can explore on businesses opportunites as well... One never know right?

Well, hear from u soon bro Limbo...last but least, glad to have u here with us.....
Cheers...........
Regards...to all bros here!

SGPshanghai69
20-01-2003, 05:19 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
I am trying to keep a low profile. Before long, I will need to change my name.
Wah Lau! You advertise like that I susa you know!
I may need a VIP account with the 4 star we are staying and start getting commission from them.
I am trying to arrange for the trip on the 12 of Feb with you guys. Lets hope I could get recce a few more places.
We may want to venture further the next time.

Hey bro shagman69,
or should I address u as Your Excellency (Chief Ambassador of Hangzhou?)

Anyway, how's things in Motherland so far for u bro? All's well I presumed...and I truly believed that u have "screwed" your brains off real bad after so many days there from early Feb till now bro...????

Shall be looking forward earnestly to your return on 25 Jan so as to share all "juicy" activities with us all (with our Bro ScuBa too)........

Last but least, dun need to thank me any further lah...for agreeing with the rest of the bros here that u r the man....most suitable and deems fit..to be the Chief Ambassador of hangzhou...perhaps even China...as u r really the man lah! Dun be shy nor humble about it ok bro shagman69? hehehee.....

Well, catch u when u r back ok bro? Hear from u soon.....and do inform us in advance should u r required any medical services or perhaps...a wheel-chair to standby at the airport upon your arrival/ return as u might need it after so many "shags" from now till then lah bro!......hahahaaaa.....u prbably be really, badly...dehydrated man by the time u return on the 25 Jan ......

Cheers bro....hear from u soon here...or a call from u perhaps....?
Regards.

anisls2001
20-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Just back from a 10 days work assignment (plus rendevous) in Shanghai. Visited a few places but only managed to get 1 place with happening.
The placed is at Yan Ping Road, no. 128 and is called Shi Ka Po. It is basically a health center with hot pool and jacuzzi plus rub back services, but never try.
I got a Shanghainese girl about 24 yo, 36C and a lot of moaning. The bj treatment is hot and cold tea, then with peppermint sweet whivh lasted for about 10 mins
Total damaged is 650 rmb.

Another place is Club 97 at Fuxing park. The place mainly cater for ang-moh but gets really hot after 11pm. Managed to get a gal back to the hotel at a price of 800 rmb, after some help from my friend who is a local, he says most of the gal there can be settle for this price but will mark-up if they sense that you are a foreigner. This gal is definitely more chio and pussy tight from the health centre. Somemore, I have 2 shots which works out more value for money.

Going back in march, can't wait..

treehouse
22-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Hi Bros,

I just came back from SHA. I was there a week and it was nothing but fun. This was not my 1st trip to SHA but it is still as thrill as the 1st time I am there.

This time I was staying at the City Hotel. The rate is about RMB510++ with breakfast. I got not much a complaint but just that the room was too small.

1st nite I went to Galaxy KTV at Galaxy Hotel at Hong Qiao. However, they are under renovation and part of the opertaion is temporary relocated at 35th floor, which is previously it was a coffee house cum ktv. Anyway, seem I was there I went up to 35th floor and check it out. I know the Mame quite well, so I ordered a beer and we sit down and chat for awhile. I was there quite frequent and thus I know some of the gals too. After while when some of the gals saw me about 3 to 4 came over. We chat for awhile and 1 of them want to bring me back to her place. She is quite a pleasnt gals from the north. She got fair skin, long hair and very nice body. I was there at 11pm and leave at 12.30. I pay my bill and the Mame didnt even want my tips.
I have no ideas where she stay, as this is my 1st time I go to her place. I have went out with her a few time for shopping, eating, dating but I never bonk her. I also do not know why this time she ask me to go to her place.
We took the taxi drive about 10mins we finially reached her place. There was a guard, guarding the whole apartment. I was thinking to myself, this place should be quite safe, but it was really dark. She lead me slowly to her apartment. The 1st impression when she open the house door was, it was fucking cold inside her house. It was a very small place, 1 bed room, toilet and an about 100sqft common area to put shoes.
It was indeed really cold in the room even she turn on the heater. Then she sugguested for me to go and take a hot shower I might feel better, so I did. However, after bathing half way I realised that I forgot to get a towel from her. call out for her to pass me a towel. I did not lock my door, so she managed to come in just like that. At that time, she was already undress but cover with a towel. Suddenly, that view make my little bro hard on, so I ask her to join me to take the shower. We spend about 30mins bathing each other. Actual fact most of the time, it is me we is "bathing" her (i.e. fingering her and sucking her pink nipples).
After drying ourselves up we went to the bed and this time th room temp is much warmer now. The room temperture really the mood for us. In no time, I was frenching all over her. The best part she actually climax when I lick her pussy real hard and deep. I was really horny already, seeing her climax really make me fuck her ASAP. I put on the cap and start fucking her missionary for almost 10mins and then another 15mins doggy. Then I finish her off with she ontop. After that everything is history.
The best part was when morning comes, about 8.00am, she woke me up by sucking my cock. Oh man, how can I take it. This time I was ontop of her for about 15mins and then do the doggy for the rest. I think she climax before I cum.
I paid her RMB1000 but she do not want to take, but I insist. I left her place at 930am and back to my hotel.

Sorie bros, I think I wrote too long (would shorten it the next time). As for the rest of my outing for the week. I would post it the next time.

Looksee
23-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by jans766
Hi bros, Shagman, Tsuyoyi, SGPShanghai69,

Was wondering if any of u would be around from the 23-25/01.

Would be great if we could meet up and cheong. Missed the last union in 2002.

Bro

Replying on behalf of Tsuyoyi. He left for Shanghai and is due back today.

regards

DumbAss
23-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

Replying on behalf of Tsuyoyi. He left for Shanghai and is due back today.

regards
I will be back on the 25th still in HGH. Leaving for Xiamen tomorrow.
hope to check out some places there as well.

fandi
25-01-2003, 01:16 AM
Hi all Shanghai's expert,
planning to visit SH/HZ/SZ this year, would wish to have your advice whether travelling alone is convienience in those destinations? or following tour guide group is advisable for first timer who visit SH? question in terms of transport/foods/lodging/of cos cheonging, is it convenience there?? any safety issue in terms of gong an and con man........

would appreciate all the "lau chiau" can provide some tips and advices. tq.

sleazymale
25-01-2003, 01:29 AM
Bro treehouse,

Your story sound familiar to mine. Is the girl petite with long hair?

Anyway, congrats.
Like you, I too always insist on paying, no string attached, ha ha ...

Cheers.

Hi Bros,

1st nite I went to Galaxy KTV at Galaxy Hotel at Hong Qiao. However, they are under renovation and part of the opertaion is temporary relocated at 35th floor, which is previously it was a coffee house cum ktv. Anyway, seem I was there I went up to 35th floor and check it out. I know the Mame quite well, so I ordered a beer and we sit down and chat for awhile. I was there quite frequent and thus I know some of the gals too. After while when some of the gals saw me about 3 to 4 came over. We chat for awhile and 1 of them want to bring me back to her place. She is quite a pleasnt gals from the north. She got fair skin, long hair and very nice body. I was there at 11pm and leave at 12.30. I pay my bill and the Mame didnt even want my tips.
I have no ideas where she stay, as this is my 1st time I go to her place. I have went out with her a few time for shopping, eating, dating but I never bonk her. I also do not know why this time she ask me to go to her place.
We took the taxi drive about 10mins we finially reached her place. There was a guard, guarding the whole apartment. I was thinking to myself, this place should be quite safe, but it was really dark. She lead me slowly to her apartment. The 1st impression when she open the house door was, it was fucking cold inside her house. It was a very small place, 1 bed room, toilet and an about 100sqft common area to put shoes.
It was indeed really cold in the room even she turn on the heater. Then she sugguested for me to go and take a hot shower I might feel better, so I did. However, after bathing half way I realised that I forgot to get a towel from her. call out for her to pass me a towel. I did not lock my door, so she managed to come in just like that. At that time, she was already undress but cover with a towel. Suddenly, that view make my little bro hard on, so I ask her to join me to take the shower. We spend about 30mins bathing each other. Actual fact most of the time, it is me we is "bathing" her (i.e. fingering her and sucking her pink nipples).
After drying ourselves up we went to the bed and this time th room temp is much warmer now. The room temperture really the mood for us. In no time, I was frenching all over her. The best part she actually climax when I lick her pussy real hard and deep. I was really horny already, seeing her climax really make me fuck her ASAP. I put on the cap and start fucking her missionary for almost 10mins and then another 15mins doggy. Then I finish her off with she ontop. After that everything is history.
The best part was when morning comes, about 8.00am, she woke me up by sucking my cock. Oh man, how can I take it. This time I was ontop of her for about 15mins and then do the doggy for the rest. I think she climax before I cum.
I paid her RMB1000 but she do not want to take, but I insist. I left her place at 930am and back to my hotel.

Sorie bros, I think I wrote too long (would shorten it the next time). As for the rest of my outing for the week. I would post it the next time.

fandi
26-01-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by fandi
Hi all Shanghai's expert,
planning to visit SH/HZ/SZ this year, would wish to have your advice whether travelling alone is convienience in those destinations? or following tour guide group is advisable for first timer who visit SH? question in terms of transport/foods/lodging/of cos cheonging, is it convenience there?? any safety issue in terms of gong an and con man........

would appreciate all the "lau chiau" can provide some tips and advices. tq.

Shagman69/SGPshanghai, any advice pls. Tq.

DumbAss
26-01-2003, 06:19 PM
U want tips then let us know your schedule. You are planning this year, but when?
No point asking for something you yourself is not confirmed yet.

diditinhk
26-01-2003, 06:51 PM
Any bros in SHA want to go out hunting tonight? Please let me know. I am a first timer here and a little walk-thru will be nice. Thanks, bros.

fandi
26-01-2003, 11:47 PM
U want tips then let us know your schedule. You are planning this year, but when?
No point asking for something you yourself is not confirmed yet.

it's almost confirm will be there either in march or june but now the question is whether travel in group (with tour guide) or self travelling is a better way there, may required your feedback
to decide, cos will do my booking early next month for march travelling.

in addition, approx. how much budget (including accomodation, foods and cheonging) per person for a 2 weeks
trip to those places (SH/SZ/HZ/WUXI) as I've no idea about the cost of living there? what i mean here is a moderate type of travelling/spending, i.e. staying in a 3 stars hotel and etc.
Among those places, where do u think is worth spending more time in?

Thank u once again.

DumbAss
27-01-2003, 12:08 AM
You may try to look up bro SGPShanghai69 or PM him for Shanghai.
HGH 4 star RMB268per night. Chicks if paying RMB500-800 per night. Food is bloody cheap.
KTV go with old birds or you may get slaughter. If not, Go for Stargate look for Mammy Mao Xiao Li. She should be able to help. Jusy say u r from S'pore with the regulars. she will know what to do.
WUXI KTV RMB170 for room with Red Wine and Cigarettes provided for the whole night(Package) Qian Hui KTV. Opp. Bank of China Cabs will know. Try Hong Yun Hotel.
Suzhou! Sorry bro! No info.
Hope this is enough?
Bro SGPShanghai69, care to give some tips for SHA?

fandi
28-01-2003, 12:54 AM
You may try to look up bro SGPShanghai69 or PM him for Shanghai.
HGH 4 star RMB268per night. Chicks if paying RMB500-800 per night. Food is bloody cheap.
KTV go with old birds or you may get slaughter. If not, Go for Stargate look for Mammy Mao Xiao Li. She should be able to help. Jusy say u r from S'pore with the regulars. she will know what to do.
WUXI KTV RMB170 for room with Red Wine and Cigarettes provided for the whole night(Package) Qian Hui KTV. Opp. Bank of China Cabs will know. Try Hong Yun Hotel.
Suzhou! Sorry bro! No info.
Hope this is enough?
Bro SGPShanghai69, care to give some tips for SHA?

Thanks for the info, bro Shag.
Looks like all the prices are reasonable.
Do u think is it easy and convenience to travel without tour guide among this 4 places, i.e. SH/HZ/SZ/WUXI. Cos besides
cheonging also want to walk walk see see around those places.
Which mode of transportation do u think is conveniently available and most recommendable to take, train or bus?

tsuyoyi
28-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Fandi,

It is possible to travel around these places without a guide. But it would be best for you to meet up with any of the bros here, especially bros who are "stationed" there to get some insights.

There are various places to see and visit like Xi Tang (old Town), Zhou Pu (good food, cheap gals) etc.....However, most of the places would require at least 1 hr of travelling time by car. Personally, I would always get my driver to drive there as it is much more convenient and safer. However, there are other modes to get there but I am not sure about these. You may want to check with bro SGPShanghai69 about this. On round trip from Shanghai to Suzhou will cost you about RMB1200. This may sound expensive but at leat you travel in comfort, safety and best of all, the driver will tell you all the good places to go for makan and gals! A trip to Ningbo will take about 3hrs drive but the gals there are so much better and cheaper, even better than Chengdu or Chongqing! This kind of lobangs are sourced from my driver. However, not all drivers are that good. If you need help in this, do let me know and I will help you out.

In early March, there may be several of us bros going to Shanghai. Personally, I will be there in Shanghai for 10 days or so, including Suzhou etc. See you there then!

Cheers!

Thanks for the info, bro Shag.
Looks like all the prices are reasonable.
Do u think is it easy and convenience to travel without tour guide among this 4 places, i.e. SH/HZ/SZ/WUXI. Cos besides
cheonging also want to walk walk see see around those places.
Which mode of transportation do u think is conveniently available and most recommendable to take, train or bus?

anisls2001
28-01-2003, 05:06 PM
My ONS gf that I fished from Club 97.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/imation2020/gfsz1.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/imation2020/gfsz2.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/imation2020/gfsz3.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/imation2020/gfsz4.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/imation2020/gfsz5.jpg

All comments are welcome.

fandi
29-01-2003, 12:26 AM
Fandi,

It is possible to travel around these places without a guide. But it would be best for you to meet up with any of the bros here, especially bros who are "stationed" there to get some insights.

There are various places to see and visit like Xi Tang (old Town), Zhou Pu (good food, cheap gals) etc.....However, most of the places would require at least 1 hr of travelling time by car. Personally, I would always get my driver to drive there as it is much more convenient and safer. However, there are other modes to get there but I am not sure about these. You may want to check with bro SGPShanghai69 about this. On round trip from Shanghai to Suzhou will cost you about RMB1200. This may sound expensive but at leat you travel in comfort, safety and best of all, the driver will tell you all the good places to go for makan and gals! A trip to Ningbo will take about 3hrs drive but the gals there are so much better and cheaper, even better than Chengdu or Chongqing! This kind of lobangs are sourced from my driver. However, not all drivers are that good. If you need help in this, do let me know and I will help you out.

In early March, there may be several of us bros going to Shanghai. Personally, I will be there in Shanghai for 10 days or so, including Suzhou etc. See you there then!

Cheers!

thank u, bro tsuyoyi......at least now i've some idea about my trip there, hope can catch up with u guys.......but my trip got some decent guys follow along, not sure can arrange them for some decent activities, so can follow u guys for cheonging.....

SGPshanghai69
29-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Hi bros, Shagman, Tsuyoyi, SGPShanghai69,

Was wondering if any of u would be around from the 23-25/01.

Would be great if we could meet up and cheong. Missed the last union in 2002.
Hey bro jans766,
We r in town for now. Alot of us will only be back in PRC, Shanghai and the rest of China, motherland after CNY...I'lll be back in Shanghai on 12 Feb....
Hear from u or u can PM us...any1...
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
29-01-2003, 10:58 AM
thank u, bro tsuyoyi......at least now i've some idea about my trip there, hope can catch up with u guys.......but my trip got some decent guys follow along, not sure can arrange them for some decent activities, so can follow u guys for cheonging.....
Hey bro Fandi,
Glad to hear that another fellow new bro joining the 'fun' in Shanghai soon...
A warm Welcome to u!
As far as your concern on the 'decent' guys that u r travelling with....rest assured! No matter how decent they can be..once in Shanghai...usually is that they all become the 'wild ones' instead! Trust me....that's what I encountered with alot of them who is 'decent' in Singapore homeland yet when over....boy...will they wild & asking for more each time they have the 'fun' we mentioned here man....
But otherwise, they are the exceptionally 'decent ones' if so...there's always decent activities for them all....will advise u later when the dates r nearer bro....in the emnatime, do log on here more and read all previous postings for whatever info u need here....be it accomodation, 'fun' activities, etc...
have fun....soon in Shanghai man....
Regards.

DumbAss
29-01-2003, 11:05 AM
I agree with Bro SGPShanghai69. The term decent don't seems to apply here. We are all decent chaps.
We are decent chaps with higher than normal sex drive thats all.

lighter
02-02-2003, 04:33 PM
Hi. I am new here to this thread. Wishing all brothers a Happy New year! Will be in shanghai end of feb. Any brothers will be there during that time?

SGPshanghai69
03-02-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by lighter
Hi. I am new here to this thread. Wishing all brothers a Happy New year! Will be in shanghai end of feb. Any brothers will be there during that time?

Dear Bro lighter,
1st and foremost, a warm welcome to u & a happy lunar new year to u!
With regards to your question on any bros wil be in Shanghai, kindly refer to our above postings on the up and coming "Exercise Living - Firing" mentioned.......Early March 2003....as wel as the bros that will be available in Shanghai....I'll be back by 12 Feb for one......

Any doubts or queries, PM any one of us here....
Cheers....
Regards,

lighter
03-02-2003, 11:26 AM
thank bro sgpshanghai. I will make contact with you nearer mid or end feb. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys coz have always enjoyed reading all your posts.

What is life without beautiful chinese girls?

:)

DumbAss
03-02-2003, 11:30 AM
thank bro sgpshanghai. I will make contact with you nearer mid or end feb. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys coz have always enjoyed reading all your posts.

Hope to meet up with u in China as well.
By the way, Bro SGPShanghai69 is quite bored at home. Anyone care to entertain him online.
I am rather busy at the moment.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
03-02-2003, 11:32 AM

Hey bro lighter,
U r most welcome & nothing to it at all...dun mention!
Will be delighted to meet u up with the rest of the gang in Shanghai soon....bro!
True to the fact that 'What's life without pretty PRC gals?'....
Cheers bro...see u soon!
Regards.

Ascott
03-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Bros out there!
Kena on duty in Shanghai during the CNY. Bored to dead.
Any suggestions? By the way, where is exact address of Macau City and HK City HC? Asked a few cab drivers but no lead.
I shall be in Shanghai every month on uncertain days. Would like to join bros here for action.

DumbAss
03-02-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ascott
Bros out there!
Kena on duty in Shanghai during the CNY. Bored to dead.
Any suggestions? By the way, where is exact address of Macau City and HK City HC? Asked a few cab drivers but no lead.
I shall be in Shanghai every month on uncertain days. Would like to join bros here for action.
Hi Bro,
U should PM Bro SGPShanghai69 for details in SHA

Ascott
04-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro Shagman69,

I think I did PM to SGPShanghai but no reply from him. Wonder I did the right procedure.

Anyway, tried a HC at Song Shan Road near Hong Kong Plaza. Quite a clean neat place that opens till quite late (2am?).

Bao Jian Hu
77 Song Shan Road, Off HuaiHai Road Central.
Inside Shanghai Wang Gong (Shanghai Palace)

Only HJ and damage is RMB798.

Appreciate any other HC info from veteran bros. in Shanghai.

DumbAss
04-02-2003, 02:17 AM
Hi Bro Shagman69,

I think I did PM to SGPShanghai but no reply from him. Wonder I did the right procedure.

Anyway, tried a HC at Song Shan Road near Hong Kong Plaza. Quite a clean neat place that opens till quite late (2am?).

Bao Jian Hu

You PM SGPShanghai69 and I will get him to reply u!

highfx
06-02-2003, 09:40 AM
dear shanghai bros,

please help me get up to speed on the shanghai scene fast! i made my first visit to SHA in jan and will be returning on a regular basis for the next 6 months while on a project.

on my first visit i was with some female colleagues, so did not get to recce the scene fully. nevertheless did manage to check out california, guan di and xin tian di.

basically would like to zero in on places to try my hand meeting young local non-pros for s/t or m/t company. i'm in my mid-30s, overseas chinese, single, ok in the looks department, and have very basic chinese skills. another factor is that on 90% of my trips i will be travelling alone.

please enlighten this newbie. many thanks. :)

FrancineD
06-02-2003, 01:00 PM
One of those rare opportunities in life for me to cherish. To all brothers, don't loose heart.

I came to know of a Shanghainese gal about 2 years back. She's working in real estate business. On and off we've kept in touch. She came over Singapore just last week on vacation to visit Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. Called me up and wanted to see me. We met up and I brought her around town. Guessed she still misses the time we had together in Shanghai (where she had multiple orgasm). We ended up in bed and caught up with the good old times again. Pink nipples and super fair smooth skin (almost translucent). Too bad she couldn't stay longer but her legs were soft afterwards. She will make it a point to come Singapore for her vacation next time. Hehehe.

lighter
06-02-2003, 06:12 PM
To highfx

Basically you gotta read all the earlier posts to get a feel of where and what to do in shanghai. I was a newbie too in shanghai but i read up all the infromation here and hey presto! I came, I saw and i conquered!

So its thanks to all the brothers here!

Wish you luck man.

One last thing, dont go to shanghai expecting to screw every non-professional chinese lady you meet. Like every big city, you have to be very lucky to meet someone outside of ktvs who will go to bed with you.

Unless of course, you look like tom cruise.

highfx
07-02-2003, 12:16 PM
to lighter,

thanks for your reply. yes i have been scouring this thread and will continue to do so. glad that it has been fruitful for you. :D

cheers.

FrancineD
07-02-2003, 01:11 PM
to highfx and lighter,

treat the ladies with respect and you'll be rewarded in return. like bro lighter said, don't expect to screw every lady you meet in china. don't have to look like Tom Cruise but make sure you look and dress smart.

piggy9
09-02-2003, 12:54 AM

hi to all bros and a happy chinese new year.
just spend the last 2hours going through all the post. have a good idea where to cheong and the market rates.
will be going to shanghai in 2 weeks time until beginning of march and hope can meet with some of the old birds to cheong together. pm me to arrange times and date.
also can anyone give info on travelling from shanghai to hangzhou ie cost, how long, lodgings.

as will be staying with relatives in shanghai thus cannot tabao back. hehehe so hope in hangzhou can score.

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by piggy9

hi to all bros and a happy chinese new year.
just spend the last 2hours going through all the post. have a good idea where to cheong and the market rates.
will be going to shanghai in 2 weeks time until beginning of march and hope can meet with some of the old birds to cheong together. pm me to arrange times and date.
also can anyone give info on travelling from shanghai to hangzhou ie cost, how long, lodgings.

as will be staying with relatives in shanghai thus cannot tabao back. hehehe so hope in hangzhou can score.

Hey bro piggy9,
a warm welcome to u!
The trip u mentioned from Shanghai to Hangzhou wil cost u a mere RMB50 Yuan 1-way. Accomodation is relatively cheaper than Shanghai....average a 4-star hotel wil cost u a night at RMB 350 approx or more.

For further info u required, u can always post your questions at the Thread 'Hangzhou Recommendations' which is just next to this thread here at the International Field Reports Section.....or PM our 'Chief Ambassador of Hangzhou', Bro Shagman69 as he's the local 'snake-head' in Hangzhou......

Have fun cheonging in both Shanghai & Hangzhou
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by highfx
dear shanghai bros,

please help me get up to speed on the shanghai scene fast! i made my first visit to SHA in jan and will be returning on a regular basis for the next 6 months while on a project.

on my first visit i was with some female colleagues, so did not get to recce the scene fully. nevertheless did manage to check out california, guan di and xin tian di.

basically would like to zero in on places to try my hand meeting young local non-pros for s/t or m/t company. i'm in my mid-30s, overseas chinese, single, ok in the looks department, and have very basic chinese skills. another factor is that on 90% of my trips i will be travelling alone.

please enlighten this newbie. many thanks. :)

Hey brohighfx,
Greetings.....
So u wil be to & fro Shanghai for the next 6 months from now? Good for u.....! Places u mentioned Claifornia (Park 97), Xin Tian Di, GuanDi are indeed 'hot spots' for 'hunting' but stil exercise cautions as the hunter could well end up being the 'hunted'......
As per your request for on speeding up the process of 'engagement in activities' in Shanghai, I would suggested that exercise abit of patience bro....the more 'pushy' u wanna be, the harder the gals in Shanghai wil play....and most of all, one might end up in alot of trouble....

Perhaps the next trip u r scheduled for, do PM anyone of us here and we can meet up and share some experiences with u when in Shanghai which, ultimately could be to your final discretion and assistances in 'summing up' all up & coming activities u r planning to execute in Shanghai during your leisure time......
Hear from u soon,...have fun but play safe bro!
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
09-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Hi Bro Shagman69,

Bao Jian Hu

Hey bro Ascott,
My deepest apologies on this late reply as well as not replying to u via my PM box! I was away in Australia with family for a week for holiday so didn't get to check my PM box & emails.....sorry!
As u mentioned and requested for a 'joint' to enjoy the massage as well as the 'specials' ....the above named joint is the place....
Refer to my past postings here with regards to the joint mentioned above. The overall cost for the entire session with both massgae & 'specials' is only a mere RMB540 nett. It is located at Jinan Road, Fuxing Zhong Road, very nearby to XinTianDi. Details on this joint, pls refer to my past posting.

Hope the above info wil be of usefulness to u in upcoming trips in Shanghai...have fun bro!
Regards.

Ascott
11-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Hi Bro SGPShanghai69,

Finally, able to hear from you! Welcome back!
I shall be in Shanghai every month and my coming trip will be from early March.
Hope we can get in touch and exchange info on the scene. Not only on the cheong-scene but other helpful local info too. Hope we can do better than the Singapore Club there!
See you!:cool:

DumbAss
11-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey bro piggy9,
a warm welcome to u!
The trip u mentioned from Shanghai to Hangzhou wil cost u a mere RMB50 Yuan 1-way. Accomodation is relatively cheaper than Shanghai....average a 4-star hotel wil cost u a night at RMB 350 approx or more.

For further info u required, u can always post your questions at the Thread 'Hangzhou Recommendations' which is just next to this thread here at the International Field Reports Section.....or PM our 'Chief Ambassador of Hangzhou', Bro Shagman69 as he's the local 'snake-head' in Hangzhou......

Have fun cheonging in both Shanghai & Hangzhou
Regards.

Now I am being "demoted" to "Snake Head"
Well, anyway, we welcome all bros who wishes to cheong with us. Freeloaders not included.

kawatetsu
13-02-2003, 07:28 AM
Bros,
Want to share my recent experience at Bourbon St. Heng Shan Lu. Went alone, and got approached by a tall gal less than 5 mins. She asked to sit, and figured why not? Anyway, she politely explained that I have to pay RMB280 for her to accompany me, plus a drink (RMB80?) and she agreed to stay with me all night, and even offered to bring me to Park 97 for afterhours drink.
Since its not a lot of money, and being lazy to "shop around" I agreed, and she was very affectionate, like GFE.

But knowing SHA gers, it takes some tackling. We went to Guan Di together, thinking that I will get more action there rather than her work place, Bourbon St. However, once we got there, she met up with some of her friends, and that's when I know, the game is up. Tried to get her to come back to my hotel, but she kept saying too early, do it tomorrow, blah, blah, blah. End up, we went for supper w/ her friends, and spent RMB500! Order everything on menu like its free. felt so "sui yu"

Anyway, the next night she called me up and asked me to go to Bourbon St again. This time, I asked her to come to my hotel room to chat instead. She agreed after some hassling on phone, and finally after 1 hours of chit chat, got her into bed. This is best way to tackle.

Cost - gave her only US$100
BTW, she's a uni student, and worked weekends only as "hostess"

:p :p

DumbAss
13-02-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by kawatetsu
Bros,
Want to share my recent experience at Bourbon St. Heng Shan Lu. Went alone, and got approached by a tall gal less than 5 mins. She asked to sit, and figured why not? Anyway, she politely explained that I have to pay RMB280 for her to accompany me, plus a drink (RMB80?) and she agreed to stay with me all night, and even offered to bring me to Park 97 for afterhours drink.
Since its not a lot of money, and being lazy to "shop around" I agreed, and she was very affectionate, like GFE.

But knowing SHA gers, it takes some tackling. We went to Guan Di together, thinking that I will get more action there rather than her work place, Bourbon St. However, once we got there, she met up with some of her friends, and that's when I know, the game is up. Tried to get her to come back to my hotel, but she kept saying too early, do it tomorrow, blah, blah, blah. End up, we went for supper w/ her friends, and spent RMB500! Order everything on menu like its free. felt so "sui yu"

Anyway, the next night she called me up and asked me to go to Bourbon St again. This time, I asked her to come to my hotel room to chat instead. She agreed after some hassling on phone, and finally after 1 hours of chit chat, got her into bed. This is best way to tackle.

Cost - gave her only US$100
BTW, she's a uni student, and worked weekends only as "hostess"

:p :p
About the same price as getting one from the KTV if you add up the cost excluding the supper of course.
Next time, try the KTVs first. The Uni and weekend stuffs are the usual punch line. She will tell that to anyone.

SGPshanghai69
14-02-2003, 05:09 PM
About the same price as getting one from the KTV if you add up the cost excluding the supper of course.
Next time, try the KTVs first. The Uni and weekend stuffs are the usual punch line. She will tell that to anyone.

Couldn't agree more with u bro shagman69 on this matter on our bro there got conned!
In Shanghai no doubt a metroplitan city yet it is still lurking with dangers for the unbewared ones.......
All newbie bros, kindly exercise cautions.....
Do feel free to PM any 1 of us for prior info before entering Shanghai and we will try our best to cater whatever info to assist any newbie bros here so as to not to be conned......no guarantee but will do our best!
Cheers....

kawatetsu
15-02-2003, 07:02 AM
Thanks for advice bros. Just hope other samster read and learn.
SHA gers are really tricky foxes.

I must be pretty dumb, as I have been conned:handphone,clothes shopping, expensive meals,taxi fares.

Sigh, :confused:

DumbAss
15-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by kawatetsu
Thanks for advice bros. Just hope other samster read and learn.
SHA gers are really tricky foxes.

I must be pretty dumb, as I have been conned:handphone,clothes shopping, expensive meals,taxi fares.

Sigh, :confused:
Well, its life. Just pay your share of school fees and you will become wiser.
Check in with us before your next trip bro. We will try our best to help you.
Bro SGPShanghai69 will take care of you in SHA while I can see to it that you stay out of trouble in HGH.

solid
15-02-2003, 02:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Do u know the condo in Hengda Mansion along ChanShou Road ??
Becoz' I'll be staying there. How's the rental like there per month ?

Rgds.
Solid

SGPshanghai69
24-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Well, its life. Just pay your share of school fees and you will become wiser.
Check in with us before your next trip bro. We will try our best to help you.
Bro SGPShanghai69 will take care of you in SHA while I can see to it that you stay out of trouble in HGH.

(500th Posting)
Couldn't agree more with u bro!
Over here in Shanghai is the 'fittest' survive! the local gals here or even the locals Shanghainese dun deserve that every bit of respect nor consideration so be it even to the gals here!
Why? Simply they r the one that made us treat them this way...my inital stage here I learned my lessons too....

Treat them with TLC (tender,loving,care) as how we treat our gals or wife back home, they think that they are bloody queen....demanding this & that from u, domineering over u!
But when u treat them like they r nothing but just another gal on the street, nothing special...they really want u! See? This is Shanghai gals attitute man.....dun deserve special treatment lah bro! They wil find very intriguing that hwy all other men treat them like gold but u on the other hand treat her like nothing....trust me, it works! And best of it all, u wil always be the 1 that wil be calling the shots from then on...rather than being 'lead by the nose' as alot of locals men here r being treated by their wife or gals.....

Pm us should u need any further info or assistances the next time round bro...cheers
Rgds,

SGPshanghai69
24-02-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by gl355
yes,u must know how to survive in sh.

by going to the ktv and throw money to get bonks,trust me,YOU DIE FASTER...hehe..

i say many times,that sg ppl r not match compare those ppl from japan,taiwan,arabs...etc when go to ktv to look for gal to get bonks!

i personally had encounter it before with other national in a ktv.
if i will to ask for a discount,they will ask u to fly kite as u couldnt afford to come and spent or bonks.

sh gal r like a cunning fox...they know how to hunt u and get u hunted! rather we hunt them....hehe
i should say most of them r not a local native but from some city nearby.
if u often PUB97 or XIN-TIEN-DI,U KNOW WHAT I MEANS.
you can easily pay 1000yuan to fuck a gal (aka street or butterfly gal)

the best way to bonk is to log into sina or sohu and starts chatting ,just like sg irc....
u will get quality and better gals....somemore FOC!:D

plus point :
if u put up a nice hotel like 5 stars,they thinks u r rich!
dress nice
nice behavior
act like first time in sh or known little chinese.
brings them back to hotel to try our coffee....hehe

will be in sh next week...
had about 6 gal to bonk...
:D

well good lucks....

Well said indeed on that bro gl355!
Totally agreed with u on that that by throwing $$$ wil only get one into more shit & dieeeee....faster rather than getting 'laid' instead!

Dear all bros.....do exercise more cautions...
Rgds.

DumbAss
24-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by gl355
yes,u must know how to survive in sh.

by going to the ktv and throw money to get bonks,trust me,YOU DIE FASTER...hehe..

i say many times,that sg ppl r not match compare those ppl from japan,taiwan,arabs...etc when go to ktv to look for gal to get bonks!

i personally had encounter it before with other national in a ktv.
if i will to ask for a discount,they will ask u to fly kite as u couldnt afford to come and spent or bonks.

sh gal r like a cunning fox...they know how to hunt u and get u hunted! rather we hunt them....hehe
i should say most of them r not a local native but from some city nearby.
if u often PUB97 or XIN-TIEN-DI,U KNOW WHAT I MEANS.
you can easily pay 1000yuan to fuck a gal (aka street or butterfly gal)

the best way to bonk is to log into sina or sohu and starts chatting ,just like sg irc....
u will get quality and better gals....somemore FOC!:D

plus point :
if u put up a nice hotel like 5 stars,they thinks u r rich!
dress nice
nice behavior
act like first time in sh or known little chinese.
brings them back to hotel to try our coffee....hehe

will be in sh next week...
had about 6 gal to bonk...

well good lucks....

Be in SHA too with SGPShanghai69. Want to meet up and bonk some?

DumbAss
24-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Me long term in HGH! Care to go out together? Let me know where?

piggy9
24-02-2003, 10:16 PM
damn hard to connect to this forum siah.
bro shagman and SGPshanghai69, any hc near the hongqiao zhong shan area???? told the cab driver to go to xin huai hai massage but he said dunno where......
appreciate any detail info.
also is the ktv next to mbox worth my time.
all info will be appreciated. will be leaving sh in a few days time.
hope to make it memorable coz will go india next time....will be damn sian liao

DumbAss
25-02-2003, 12:21 AM
bro shagman and SGPshanghai69, any hc near the hongqiao zhong shan area???? told the cab driver to go to xin huai hai massage but he said dunno where......

PM Bro SGP Quick! I will only be there next week.
Don't underestimate India. Had my best there!
Chenai MGM Movie City!

piggy9
25-02-2003, 09:15 AM
already pm bro SGP but no reply. i guess his pm is full. anyway will go explore hongqiao and see what i can find.
saw this club bikoo, considering going ....hmmmm

bonkie
25-02-2003, 10:37 AM
Hi SGPshanghai69, Shagman69,PutongRen, and all the expert in Shanghai! Greetings!!!!

i'm new to this website, and i must say....you guys are fantastic!!!! hahahahah...its unbelieveable theres such cool stuff here in Singapore, or asia!!! i'm thrill!!

I'm a singaporean too, but left the country and live in europe for a large number of my childhood....and only been back to Sgp for 2yrs+........and i've covered most of Europe and Us sex scene.....and now found a job in Asia Regional Sales, and saviouring all the oriental and my natural same fellow asians!!

I'm a regular in Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Sgp......
i need your guidance here, as i'm about to plan a first 10day trip to Shanghai....i've went thru the old threats, and just have this feeling its gonna cost a bomb......

So, is KTV(around S$500-$800) the best choice to get some girls, bonk them n pay ard S$200/= more...get their number n aim for FOC??
Or try luck at picking up ramdonly at Xing Tian Di? club97?<--i;m not a really lucky person...hahahahah
Sanua is HJ for S$100 or so....

Any advise will be fantastic.... as i MUST try the girls at Shanghai....and try to imagine the loadsa fun you guys must be enjoying yourself with there......hahahahahha

SGPshanghai69
25-02-2003, 12:20 PM

Hey piggy9 bro,
The 'New Huai Hai Sauna Center' is located on Fuxing zhong road, Jinan road junction.
Have fun....
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
25-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by bonkie
Hi SGPshanghai69, Shagman69,PutongRen, and all the expert in Shanghai! Greetings!!!!

i'm new to this website, and i must say....you guys are fantastic!!!! hahahahah...its unbelieveable theres such cool stuff here in Singapore, or asia!!! i'm thrill!!

I'm a singaporean too, but left the country and live in europe for a large number of my childhood....and only been back to Sgp for 2yrs+........and i've covered most of Europe and Us sex scene.....and now found a job in Asia Regional Sales, and saviouring all the oriental and my natural same fellow asians!!

I'm a regular in Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Sgp......
i need your guidance here, as i'm about to plan a first 10day trip to Shanghai....i've went thru the old threats, and just have this feeling its gonna cost a bomb......

So, is KTV(around S$500-$800) the best choice to get some girls, bonk them n pay ard S$200/= more...get their number n aim for FOC??
Or try luck at picking up ramdonly at Xing Tian Di? club97?<--i;m not a really lucky person...hahahahah
Sanua is HJ for S$100 or so....

Any advise will be fantastic.... as i MUST try the girls at Shanghai....and try to imagine the loadsa fun you guys must be enjoying yourself with there......hahahahahha

Hey there,
PM any 1 of us when u have firm up your dates on arrival. I wil be here til mid April before flying back to S'pore homeland.
We wil play by ears on when & where to meet up then bro....
Till then take care & hear from u soon.
Regards.

DumbAss
25-02-2003, 02:46 PM
just let us know in advance as we always welcome a good player.

bonkie
25-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Hi!

I'm fixed on going from 5-15/mar....but i'll be with some ppl from my company.....and i'm not so sure when will be a time they will let me be on my own...as i'm holding much of their annual review with me.....

but i'll sure like to meet up with you guys, and have a joly good time, with your expert guides!

but like i said, just incase i've some last minute time slots, i'll like to know where i can get "Fast-food".....or its simply not possible, but to enroute on the KTV-sian-&-laid routine?

but i guess as much theres not a Geylang cat40/or cat150 around..... :)nor like the casa in Philippines...or the soap massage in BKK...

SGPshanghai69
26-02-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by bonkie
Hi!

I'm fixed on going from 5-15/mar....but i'll be with some ppl from my company.....and i'm not so sure when will be a time they will let me be on my own...as i'm holding much of their annual review with me.....

but i'll sure like to meet up with you guys, and have a joly good time, with your expert guides!

but like i said, just incase i've some last minute time slots, i'll like to know where i can get "Fast-food".....or its simply not possible, but to enroute on the KTV-sian-&-laid routine?

but i guess as much theres not a Geylang cat40/or cat150 around..... :)nor like the casa in Philippines...or the soap massage in BKK...

Hey there bro Bonkie,
I've already replied u at your PM box. Pls revert to me. Also enclosed my contact nos. to u bro. Prior to that, suggested that u read further here at this thread for all info reuired so as to prep yourself up.
Hear from u soon.
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
26-02-2003, 11:46 AM
just let us know in advance as we always welcome a good player.

Dear bro shagman69,
Got your mail on your arrival dates bro. So is it confirm? Looking forward to our reunion again here in PRC bro.....do revert to me on your firm dates in Shanghai ok bro?
See u soon next week.
Regards.

ultraman
26-02-2003, 05:03 PM
HI TO ALL BROS OF THIS THREAD!!!!

Me has been a constant follower of this thread.But got no chance to visit SH.

Now now is the time 4 me.will be going to sh on mar 6th n back on 11th so any kind bros out there can tell me any good spot to get hot chicks especially big boobs one...hee hee.
pls advice on the rates n total DAMMAGES. We dont wish to be chop..

Any happening places around NOVETEL hotel?

LASTLY: SHOT 4 THE NATION.

ultraman
26-02-2003, 05:09 PM
can advise little bro me about the rates of (package+special) HC in SH???

ANY REMMCO????
Thanks

SGPshanghai69
26-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ultraman
HI TO ALL BROS OF THIS THREAD!!!!

Me has been a constant follower of this thread.But got no chance to visit SH.

Now now is the time 4 me.will be going to sh on mar 6th n back on 11th so any kind bros out there can tell me any good spot to get hot chicks especially big boobs one...hee hee.
pls advice on the rates n total DAMMAGES. We dont wish to be chop..

Any happening places around NOVETEL hotel?

LASTLY: SHOT 4 THE NATION.

Dear bro ultraman,
a warm to u as well as congrats on fulfilling your dream on coming to Shanghai....Pearl of Orient.

as with regards to your requested info on the 'Places of interest' as well as 'market rates' on the 'stocks' here......it would be best that u read thru this thread with scrutiny...here it contained all related info u ever need...be it the rates...nor the places and addresses.....even some with contact nos...& names to call on!
made your virgin trip a wonderful one bro!
happy 'cheonging'.....enjoy!
Regards.
Hope that whatever u need wil be here to serve &

SGPshanghai69
26-02-2003, 05:15 PM
can advise little bro me about the rates of (package+special) HC in SH???

ANY REMMCO????
Thanks

Bro ultraman,
Pls read thru here with scrutiny & u wil sure to find all info u need ..be it on HC's rates & which HC to go to....
Rgds.

ultraman
26-02-2003, 07:49 PM
thanks bro.....u now in shanghai???:D

hayashi
27-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Hi,
Thanks for Bro SGPshanghai69, i have tried and must said....value for $$$$.
happy 'cheong-ed'
Cheers

DumbAss
27-02-2003, 04:42 AM
I planned to be in SHA over the weekend. One of my HGH cow wants to follow.
Will be putting up at yr place if you don't mind! Will discuss business details with you when I get there!
Also to all those Bros coming over to SHA, pls if u can, pay me a visit in HGH. Needed some company there as well.
Bro SGP, Any Bros with u over the weekend?

ultraman
27-02-2003, 11:57 AM
THE NEW HUAI HAI SC SOUND GOOD....WAT FACLITY DOES IT HAVE........HOT/COLD POOL?

SGPshanghai69
27-02-2003, 01:04 PM
thanks bro.....u now in shanghai???:D

Hey bro ultraman,
Yes indeed that I'm in Shanghai now...wil be here for the next 2 months.
Rgds.

SGPshanghai69
27-02-2003, 01:08 PM
THE NEW HUAI HAI SC SOUND GOOD....WAT FACLITY DOES IT HAVE........HOT/COLD POOL?

The joint consist of hot & cold pool...but take my advice bro...dun even think of using it as the locals have really contaminated the 2 pools man! It 'murky' water colour if u know what I mean by that....damn f*"king filthy lah!

The rest of the facilities are as usual...the steam room, suana room..etc...nothing to yell about!
The joint in fact is really for the 'screws' that everyone's going for...not the facilities lah bro!
Cheers...
Rgds.

SGPshanghai69
27-02-2003, 01:18 PM
I planned to be in SHA over the weekend. One of my HGH cow wants to follow.
Will be putting up at yr place if you don't mind! Will discuss business details with you when I get there!
Also to all those Bros coming over to SHA, pls if u can, pay me a visit in HGH. Needed some company there as well.
Bro SGP, Any Bros with u over the weekend?

Dearest shagman69 bro,
Very delighted to hear that u will be here in Shanghai this weekend.

However, putting at my place is a problem as I'm still hunting for a bigger apartment till now so I'm still actually staying with my 'cow' at her place for the time being bro...apologies on that lah! Perhaps if u will to come over to Shanghai 10 March onwards would more ideal for me to put u up at my place cause by then, I will have my own apartment.

As for u bringing your 'cow' over...I must say man bro...u r the man lah! Giving up all your past 'cows' contacts here by bringing another one here from Hangzhou...??? U sure or not bro? Dun u wanna enjoy freely here???

With regards to if any bros r with me at this moment...the answer is YES! My SGP biz partner, Mr.T is here....as well as afew more bros from Samster Alumni that I just touched based with....can get them come along with u if u want to bro....the call is yours!

Call me when u r here in China.....bro!
See u soon.
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
27-02-2003, 01:26 PM
Hi,
Thanks for Bro SGPshanghai69, i have tried and must said....value for $$$$.
happy 'cheong-ed'
Cheers

Hey bro hayashi,
U r most welcome on that recommendation! Anything to share for all bros here lah.....most of all, glad that u have enjoyed this joint....nothing to yell about though on this place decor & ambience other than the 'real' thing which all of us here goes for....
Perhaps would suggest that u post a more elaborate detailed FR on this joint now that u have patronised it ...as well as enjoyed it lah bro so as to share with all bros here on the 'steamy' experience u had!
See u...take care bro.
Regards.

Ascott
28-02-2003, 07:59 PM
Hi Bro Hayashi-san,

Please do give a FR on your encounter at this HC. Is the even and odd days system still working here? Any number(s) to recommend?

SGPshanghai69
28-02-2003, 08:18 PM
Hi Bro Hayashi-san,

Please do give a FR on your encounter at this HC. Is the even and odd days system still working here? Any number(s) to recommend?

Hey bro Ascott,
That's the even & odd dates joint which I've posted about earlier on. Very nearby where u r putting up bro!
BTW, I've replied u at your PM box. Hear from u soon.
regards.

haonamchen
01-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Dear Bro Shanghai69,

Would like to try out Xin Huai Hai thus could you pm me your recommendations too?

Will be in Shanghai from 10-13 Mar and hopefully could sneak out to meet up some bros here for guidance. I travel to Shanghai once every three months, and only problem, my boss will be around... sian.

DumbAss
01-03-2003, 08:42 AM
OK Bro SGP, I come alone. Have gun will travel. After meeting in afternoon, will take a train to SHA. I have another meeting in the evening in SHA. Will cheong after that.
As a client will be with me, I will let you know whether I need a hotel from you later.

SGPshanghai69
03-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by haonamchen
Dear Bro Shanghai69,

Would like to try out Xin Huai Hai thus could you pm me your recommendations too?

Will be in Shanghai from 10-13 Mar and hopefully could sneak out to meet up some bros here for guidance. I travel to Shanghai once every three months, and only problem, my boss will be around... sian.

Hey bro haonamchen,
As with regards to the any recommendations, I have tried before No. 188 & No.99 which are pretty good...but there again bro, 'one man's meat is another man's poison'...so it's entirely your choice....bro!

Have fun 'cheonging'...man! cheers.....
Regards

DumbAss
04-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Bro SGP and me were in SHA last weekend and will be meeting up again.
If you want to come along, you are welcome.

DumbAss
04-03-2003, 02:43 PM
As we do not usually get access to the net while we are in China, it is quite normal that we are not able to reply to your PMs or postings in Time.
Hope those Bros who have PM me have all got their replies and for those who don't please excuse me!

nonoe
04-03-2003, 04:15 PM
As we do not usually get access to the net while we are in China, it is quite normal that we are not able to reply to your PMs or postings in Time.
Hope those Bros who have PM me have all got their replies and for those who don't please excuse me!

Looks like will have a shagging time in SHanghai since some many bros are there. Me going there 3rd week of march. hope to catch up with ur when over there

nonoe

DumbAss
05-03-2003, 03:28 AM
Be back in SHA on the 7th of March. Got to know this young pretty Shanghaiese thing in HGH. Will be going back to SHA with her!

haonamchen
06-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Hey bro haonamchen,
As with regards to the any recommendations, I have tried before No. 188 & No.99 which are pretty good...but there again bro, 'one man's meat is another man's poison'...so it's entirely your choice....bro!

Have fun 'cheonging'...man! cheers.....
Regards

Thanks Bro SGP.

Will post FR after cheonging this place...;)

DumbAss
06-03-2003, 03:29 AM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
Bro PuTongRen was received and taken care of. Have handed over Tac Team Contact.
Be in SHA today and will be showing you my new chick soon.

SGPshanghai69
10-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Bro Shagman,

Wait for me, arriving on Sunday only, will call u for plans in the evening.

Hope u still around.

Hi bro jans766
For your info, bro shagman69 is already back in Hangzhou on Sunday. The rest of us are stil here in Shanghai. U can PM any 1 of us here should u need any info.
Had a wonderful outing on Saturday night with all of them (Bro shagman, hayashi & his colleague, ascott, putonren & me).....
Our bro hayashi & his colleague had the most out of the night....'ordered' take-aways....kekeke.....heard that bro hayashi enjoyed very much ...till 'clouds nine' man! Hey bro hayashi...time to post your FR on your eventful night perhaps?

So much for now, hear from all soon...
Cheers....
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
10-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
Bro PuTongRen was received and taken care of. Have handed over Tac Team Contact.
Be in SHA today and will be showing you my new chick soon.

Bro Shagman,
As per mentioned by our bro putonren, his short stay in Hangzhou for that mere 2 nights in particular the last night (or would I say it's actually wee hours in the morning) was very 'delightful'!!! Wah say man...bro putonren, 2 rounds of 'quickies' b4 getting on the next train available back to Shanghai on the very noon is indeed very 'tiring' man...no wonder when u met with the whole gang of u, u r so 'shack-out' in appearance...hehehe.......but there again, u won't mind going back again right bro putonren? kekeke.........

All thanks to our shagman69, our bro putonren had a wonderful time there in Hangzhou.......so maybe comes May Day week long break, we all can organise a 'Group Tour' for all Shanghai Samsters Alumni members to go somewhere...perhaps Hangzhou or even ....to Xian as mentioned by our putonren what wonderful 'Love Birds' spring bath he had at 'Hua Qing Spring' with his gal eh?!

Bro Putonren , time to post your FR on your recent Hangzhou event here lah.....as it's been awhile since u posted any FRs anyway....
Cheers to all....
Regards.

Ascott
10-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Hi Bros,

Glad to meet up with all the bros. on Saturday night. So, did Hayashi and his colleague eventually took their chicks out? FR please, Hayashi-san!
Well, the Lanjiow Ramen was better for Shagman and his buddy, Putongren and myself.
Let's meet up again, bros.
By the way, Putongren please PM me with your contacts.

SGPshanghai69
10-03-2003, 05:04 PM
Hi Bros,

Glad to meet up with all the bros. on Saturday night. So, did Hayashi and his colleague eventually took their chicks out? FR please, Hayashi-san!
Well, the Lanjiow Ramen was better for Shagman and his buddy, Putongren and myself.
Let's meet up again, bros.
By the way, Putongren please PM me with your contacts.
Hey bro Ascott,
Glad to have u with us last weekend. It was indeed very delightful to another fellow Samster joining us.....

So eventually u guys went for supper 'LanZhou Noodle a Lanjiow Ramen'....u enjoy it eh? Good for u lah.....guessed it's your 1st time eating that eh? hmmm....have been eating expensive stuff so such food 1st time for u then!

Sure thing we will catch up again bro....give me a call when ever u r free...in advance though bro....schedule pretty tight this week with afew clients in town and wil be in Suzhou over Thursday till Friday.....cheers bro. Hear from u soon.
Regards.

DumbAss
12-03-2003, 03:21 PM
You have any Web base address where I can post some pix for our Bros here to see?
If I post them in Private Forum, you guys will not get to see them.
Got the latest pix of my Sichuan Chick.
Interested?:D

SGPshanghai69
12-03-2003, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shagman69
You have any Web base address where I can post some pix for our Bros here to see?
If I post them in Private Forum, you guys will not get to see them.
Got the latest pix of my Sichuan Chick.
Interested?:D [/QUOT

Hey bro shagman69,
So u back in S'pore now eh? Good for u lah....sigh...how I miss my family man!!! So when will u be back here in China hah? Pls revert on dates.
Also, I dun have any private website so as to facilitate u on posting the pix u have taken lah! If u want me to 'drool' over your escapade with your Sichuan gal...just email to us lah!
Hear from u soon......bro.
Regards.

hsdguy23
13-03-2003, 02:14 AM
Hi brudders,

I am now in Shanghai for the weekend. How can I join some of the activities?

Regards

DumbAss
13-03-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by hsdguy23
Hi brudders,

I am now in Shanghai for the weekend. How can I join some of the activities?

Regards
Contact the bros! Thats how you join in the fun!

SGPshanghai69
13-03-2003, 12:01 PM
Contact the bros! Thats how you join in the fun!

U said it bro shagman69! All u have to do is to PM any 1 of us & we will get back to u asap.
Cheers....

P.S.: By the way bro shagman69, when is your return date to Shanghai, end of the month March? Pls revert.
Rgds.

DumbAss
13-03-2003, 12:11 PM
I have sent the pix to Yr Singapore Bro. Asked him to fwd to you and Bro there.
Or can u send me a mail as I just change my system, I do not have all your addresses in it.
I only have the company mail.

SGPshanghai69
13-03-2003, 12:28 PM
I have sent the pix to Yr Singapore Bro. Asked him to fwd to you and Bro there.
Or can u send me a mail as I just change my system, I do not have all your addresses in it.
I only have the company mail.

Hey bro shagman69,
Already sent u a mail to your PacNet account. Check it.
Hear from u soon. Miss having u here.......
Rgds.

Ascott
13-03-2003, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro Shagman & SGPshanghai,
I'll be leaving Shanghai tomorrow but will be backend of March. Catch up with you guys later.
Shagman, see you at either Shanghai or HZ!!
Any chance of getting the photos?:p

DumbAss
13-03-2003, 07:28 PM
Sure! I just flooded SGP's mail box and he was screaming at me thru mail. Think I should not send him any photos anymore. Let him 'gian'.
I will send them to your mail box.
About 5 MB in all. Hope you have enough space it your mail box to hold them.
I have compressed them into Quicktime player which you can get a free copy from the net.

Ascott
15-03-2003, 10:37 AM
Bro. Shagman69,
Oophs! I forgot too. Please send the photos on Wednesday, March 19th onwards, if possible.
Otherwise, it will jam my notebook too. Sorriii!

nonoe
15-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Sure! I just flooded SGP's mail box and he was screaming at me thru mail. Think I should not send him any photos anymore. Let him 'gian'.
I will send them to your mail box.
About 5 MB in all. Hope you have enough space it your mail box to hold them.
I have compressed them into Quicktime player which you can get a free copy from the net.

Hi bros, just need some advice from the old birds in Shanghai.

I will be in Shanghai in 2 weeks time. During the stay there, I will be travelling to HZ too. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay which is near the train station and yet close to happening places?

Hope someone can email me at all123ausaaaaaa.com

nonoe

nonoe
15-03-2003, 12:11 PM
ops

DumbAss
15-03-2003, 01:39 PM
As for SHA, please get in touch with Bro SGPShanghai69. Bro SGP help this one out if you can. The 2 star hotel I believe is just fine as it is just behind the happening area.
In HGH, I can help to arrange for a 4 star at the same price as the 2 star in SHA if you are game.
PM me and I will help you.

SGPshanghai69
16-03-2003, 03:56 PM
As for SHA, please get in touch with Bro SGPShanghai69. Bro SGP help this one out if you can. The 2 star hotel I believe is just fine as it is just behind the happening area.
In HGH, I can help to arrange for a 4 star at the same price as the 2 star in SHA if you are game.
PM me and I will help you.

PM us any 1 and we wil try to do whatever we can to help.
Cheers.
Regards.

DumbAss
16-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
I think I am getting quite an exposure from Sam for the banner up on top.
Did you receive the pix?

Pessimist
17-03-2003, 11:23 AM
Bro SGPShanghai69,

will be in Shanghai from 19-20Mar. If you are cheonging in the 19Mar evening, can I join in? This is my first stop over at Shanghai.

Waiting for your reply eagerly.

Cheers

DumbAss
17-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Pessimist
Bro SGPShanghai69,

will be in Shanghai from 19-20Mar. If you are cheonging in the 19Mar evening, can I join in? This is my first stop over at Shanghai.

Waiting for your reply eagerly.

Cheers
PM Bro SGPShanghai69. He should be able to get back to you faster.
He may not be reading the forum everyday.

SGPshanghai69
17-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Bro SGPShanghai69,
I think I am getting quite an exposure from Sam for the banner up on top.
Did you receive the pix?

U r a 'exhibitionist' mah bro....so definitely u should have anticipated all this 'glamour' from here so dun say that u r 'reserved' on all this so called 'exposure' u r getting here lah bro! hehheeeeee....
Yes of course I got all your pix bro...bloody jammed p my mail box man!....So what dates u will be back here leh??? Miss having u here to cheong together lah!
Rgds.

DumbAss
17-03-2003, 12:13 PM
I planned to get back to SHA by month end. Coco is already asking.
That Sichuan wants to make home video. Anyone with a DV Cam? Maybe I should borrow 1 from our Bro in SHA.

tsuyoyi
17-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Dear Bros shagman69 and SGPShanghai69,
How are things cumming along? Saw plenty of action on the thread! Good job and well done! Seems that both you bros are still keeping our "flag" flying high! Any chance of seeing your great pics as well, bro shagman69?

Things have been extremely hectic these weeks. I have been back in SHA in fact but only stayed for a nite or so only. Been running around so many places and staying for a nite or 2 only in each place. Already getting cuntfused where I am every morning when I wake up!

Good to say that I am finally back home and have planned to remain here for the next 3 weeks to recuperate and restore my elixir of youth! :) Will plan to get back to your area of command sometime in April/May. Hope to catch you guys then!

What is your itinerary like, bro SGPShanghai69? You still keeping your "cows" happy with the time you have? See you back home if you are returning before I get to SHA again!

Cheers!

DumbAss
17-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Dear Bros shagman69 and SGPShanghai69,
How are things cumming along? Saw plenty of action on the thread! Good job and well done! Seems that both you bros are still keeping our "flag" flying high! Any chance of seeing your great pics as well, bro shagman69?

Things have been extremely hectic these weeks. I have been back in SHA in fact but only stayed for a nite or so only. Been running around so many places and staying for a nite or 2 only in each place. Already getting cuntfused where I am every morning when I wake up!

Good to say that I am finally back home and have planned to remain here for the next 3 weeks to recuperate and restore my elixir of youth! :) Will plan to get back to your area of command sometime in April/May. Hope to catch you guys then!

What is your itinerary like, bro SGPShanghai69? You still keeping your "cows" happy with the time you have? See you back home if you are returning before I get to SHA again!

Cheers!
PM me your email and I will send you a copy of my last trip collections.
Limited to Bros we trust only.

SGPshanghai69
17-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I planned to get back to SHA by month end. Coco is already asking.
That Sichuan wants to make home video. Anyone with a DV Cam? Maybe I should borrow 1 from our Bro in SHA.

hey bro shagman69,
So it is actually your Coco dear that's becking u to return rather than the bros here who's expecting u to do so eh? Wat to do lah...u 'small head' thinking most of the time lah! heheheeeee....

Do revert on firm dates for your arrival back here in Shanghai bro. C u soon.
Regards.

DumbAss
17-03-2003, 03:26 PM
Sometimes Small head thinks clearer. At least it has only one thing on its head.

SGPshanghai69
17-03-2003, 03:37 PM

Cheers! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the concern bro. I'm fine for now since returned here.
As per prior to my departure for Chinese New Year, my total head-counts of "cows" of 5 ave been "reduced". Presently only holding on to 3 nos. of "cows" in counting. However, recently meet 1 very 'nice' HKG gal...have been seeing very often almost every other day so might eventually add on to my head-counts of 'cows' lah!
As with regards to my itinerary, which 1 r u referring to bro, business or personal? If it's personal, u already have the answer above mentioned. As fpr work/ business, I'm very busy as well, have so far clinched 4 projects in total since returned here on 12 Feb with a total of RMB 12 milliion over....so far so good.

Looking forward to seeing u soon here in Shanghai bro.....anyway, dun think that u wil too busy to call but for the fact u r too occupied with your personal 'cow' too lah, right bro? kekeke......dun pull a fast one with us lah bro...we understand!
By the way, I've also changed my China mobile nos. Pls contact me via email or PM me so that I can forward the new nos. to u ok bro? Cheers for now...Hear from u soon.
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
17-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Sometimes Small head thinks clearer. At least it has only one thing on its head.

Hey bro,
As far as u & all of us here r concerned, all 'Great minds thinks alike'....so be it 'small heads nor big heads' bro.......!
Cheers......

hayashi
18-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Bro Shagman69,
Hi Bro, how's day?
when u back to HZ?
Thinking of goin HZ to visit some customers and at the same time extend my visa (as per your suggestion!)
And I would like to experience what Bro PuDongRen experience.....Enjoying the bj with the nice WestLake view..kekekek..

Oh Yeah, like to view your latest collection, can email to me?

Bro SGHShanghai69,
Bro, went to the KTV in KaiXuanLu last Sat with another 2 of my principle
no cheap leh.....
Order a VSOP cost abt RMB1,500 plus fruit RMB180....Total room charge close to RMB1,800...this still acceptable...but as my principle want to lump all into the bill, end up total bill RMB8,000

The breakdown as follow;
2 gal folo us back, 2xRMB2,000 (the mummy said the price for bring out is minimum 2,000) =RMB4,000
1 gal (not following us) tip = RMB300
2 mummy x RMB300=RMB600
Xiao Mei RMB200 + Xiao Di RMB100 = RMB300
SubTotal RMB5,200

20% charge as we paying by VISA, so RMB5,200 x 1.20 + Room1,800 = RMB7,900

But, i must said the gal there is generally above average....

Bro, when u going to introduce yr HKG cow to us??? Bro, i have some interesting letter from a Taiwanese friend, should i email to the address as per your namecard or.....

Bro ShagMan, can u email me (as per my namecard) so that I can have your email address....

Warmest Regards

DumbAss
18-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Bro,
If you ever in HGH, let me know and I will make the necessary arrangements.
Bro PuTongRen or you will get the same treatment from different gals if you guys come together.
Cannot e-mail the pix, I can put inot disk for you. Now collection is more than 20MB sure blow your mailbox.

s888
18-03-2003, 02:34 PM
that's pretty expensive :( :( i have been to several hk and taiwanese forums, and the price they paid are usually lower,

are singaporeans been chai tou there??

DumbAss
18-03-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by s888
that's pretty expensive :( :( i have been to several hk and taiwanese forums, and the price they paid are usually lower,

are singaporeans been chai tou there??

They have over paid everything from chicks to waitresses and waiters.
Mummy is not entitled to the RMB300 tips as they are getting comms from the room and total bill. There should also be discount for the VSOP. That is the price for Gordon Blue.
Maybe next time we check out the place on our own to recce again.

Ascott
19-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Hayashi-san,
What happened? I guess it is because you did not invite bros. like SGPShanghai69 or anyone of us!
You know what to do next time, right?

DumbAss
19-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Hayashi-san,
What happened? I guess it is because you did not invite bros. like SGPShanghai69 or anyone of us!
You know what to do next time, right?
Slaughtered would be a better word!:p

hayashi
19-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Bro,
Aiyo, this was recommend by Bro SGHshanghai69...
In fact our Bro SGHShanghai69 was so angry when he heard that and he is going to screw the mummy upside down !!!!
right Bro SGHShanghai69?

DumbAss
19-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Bro,
Aiyo, this was recommend by Bro SGHshanghai69...
In fact our Bro SGHShanghai69 was so angry when he heard that and he is going to screw the mummy upside down !!!!
right Bro SGHShanghai69?

Too late, already paid! These Chinese have no honour. Friends or no Friends, they will think of themselves and make their bucks first.
They will think of excuse and ask you to go back for better discounts and such.
Like Bro SGPShanghai69 always said, treat these MF SOB the treatment they deserved and you shall be served.
What we do is the next time, we will go as a bunch book for discounts, tell the mummy to find us chicks which we will all reject and make life so difficult for her, and we enjoy ourselves without chicks and skip all tips and just drink Beer! Make the mummy open 1 freaking bottle telling her we match provided she can find us the suitable chicks. Which of course she can never do so.

hayashi
19-03-2003, 11:50 PM
ok Bro Shagman69,
when will u be back and lead the patoon.....or Bro SGHShanghai ?...
BTW, the KTV is called Narcissus Club...heard that the Boss is a Taiwanese 'lao-da' and our Bro SGHShanghai know him...

Bro SGHShanghai69,
Are u still busy with the HK gal?
u seem a bit quiet??? hehehee..

DumbAss
20-03-2003, 02:57 AM
I heard it was Expensive but not this expensive.
We need to teach her a lesson.
Taiwan Lao Da! Ha!
Got money, everyone of us also Lao Da mah!

hayashi
20-03-2003, 07:31 AM
I heard it was Expensive but not this expensive.
We need to teach her a lesson.
Taiwan Lao Da! Ha!
Got money, everyone of us also Lao Da mah!

Yes, Tong Er is the mummy, another mummy is Elva or 'Xiao-Long' from HaiNan, quite pretty...

DumbAss
20-03-2003, 07:58 AM
OK I think we should target these two. Get them shit drunk.

DumbAss
20-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Next Targets, Tong Er and Elva! We Bros will go and pay them a visit and no gals just a few of us requesting for these 2 broads and make sure they down half the alcohol we order.
Any Objections?
After that which bro want to Go for it may proceed at own time own target.

nonoe
20-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, me book a hotel at

Jin Jiang Zhi Xing, No.227 Hong Mei Road
½õ½_Ö®ÐÇ, ºç÷·227ºÅ

close to the train station to HZ. arrive on 24 in Shg, 25 in HZ. now considering whether to stay a nite over in HZ.

Any recomendation of happening bro?

nonoe

DumbAss
20-03-2003, 03:17 PM
I will not be in HGH on the 25th but you can make a visit to ???along ????

nonoe
23-03-2003, 12:37 PM
anyone in shanghai next week? looking for cheongster to party in shanghai.

nonoe

DumbAss
23-03-2003, 12:59 PM
I will be in SHA on the 26th March!

nonoe
23-03-2003, 01:03 PM
I will be in SHA on the 26th March!

ho seh liao lah, me there on 26 too!!!

i pm u my hp in shanghai..

nonoe

AnZai
23-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Hi Bro nonoe!

Me oso in SHA on 26th and i hv oreadi pm Bro Shagman69.

Hope to c ya n lets cheong 2gether ya!

Cheers!:cool:

DumbAss
24-03-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by AnZai
Hi Bro nonoe!

Me oso in SHA on 26th and i hv oreadi pm Bro Shagman69.

Hope to c ya n lets cheong 2gether ya!

Nonoe and Anzai,
We will get SGPShanghai69 together. I hope Asscot is still there.
Anyway, we will have a gang of us.
So Bro Anzai, U call me when you settle down. I leave the contacting of Bro Noneo to you.
I will get the rest.

AnZai
24-03-2003, 02:22 AM
Roger Roger! Will do so...hv just pm Bro Nonoe.

DumbAss
24-03-2003, 02:42 AM
Ops Order for Ex SINSHA
All key personnels are to report in by 1700hr in SHA for Ops Briefing.

Ex Cmdr Bro SGPShanghai69

Team 1 Key Personnels:
Bro Shagman69 (I/C)
Bro AnZai
Bro Noneo

Team 2 Key Personnels:
Bro SGPShanghai69 (I/C)

Bro SGPShanghai69,
The rest of the ops details, I leave it to you!

SGPshanghai69
24-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Ops Order for Ex SINSHA
All key personnels are to report in by 1700hr in SHA for Ops Briefing.

Ex Cmdr Bro SGPShanghai69

Team 1 Key Personnels:
Bro Shagman69 (I/C)
Bro AnZai
Bro Noneo

Team 2 Key Personnels:
Bro SGPShanghai69 (I/C)

Bro SGPShanghai69,
The rest of the ops details, I leave it to you!

Hey bro shagman69,
Thanks for the unofficial appointment as EX SINSHA Cmdr.....

Team 2 Key Personnels:
Bro SGPShanghai69 (I/C)
Bro Hayashi & his buddy (Mr.D),
Bro Ascott ( if u r back by that date bro, that is! Pls revert ASAP)

Will conduct EX briefing prior to commencement on 26 Mar at 1930hrs at Crossroad (rendezvous point)

All personnels are to report in 'combat attire' (cheonging gear lah!). Ops details will be provided upon attendance.

Regards.

DumbAss
24-03-2003, 05:34 PM
All Personnels are reminded to bring helmets and own Ammo.
S4 do not not issue helmets or Ammo for this Ex.
Pls ensure helmets met ops requirements!
Lock and load Bros!!!

XZman
26-03-2003, 03:22 PM
hi fellow samsters!

me been following this thread failthfully ever since i arrived in shanghai early march.

been to park97 a couple of times and been successful both times. also been to KTV wan4 zi3 qian1 hong2... know mamasan there.

my colleagues not that happening lah, so looking for someone to cheong nightly.

thinking of KTV tonite! If alone will go try luck at 97again. ANyone wanna cheing together later??

PM me by 5pm can? :)

happy cheonging

XZman
27-03-2003, 09:56 AM
hi guys tot i'll post a couple of success stories to help those new to the 97 scene mentally prepared.

been in shanghai for some time now. Tried KTVs, pubs, discos, massage salons etc... so far prefer to hunt in discos for fresh and real shanghai gals. These r the ones who r out for a wild nite, not "working" ladies. Here goes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
First time at 97:
Day: Saturday: note: fri/sat priority for members. Can try your luck. Could be let in after 12mn. But worth the wait.

Anyway stumbled in with a few friends and boogied by the bar, standing. This is the best place to station yourself and survey the area for targets.

Say a nice jap-looking gal with hair bunned up alone opposite me. After a few drinks she caught me looking at her and smiled. I smiled back. TARGET LOCKED.

BE fast though. Great gals are taken up ver fast here. So i moved in over to her for drinks. Chatted a while. She's a local. By accent, she does not sound too highly educated or sophisticated. But heck was my first nite so keen to give it a shot.

Turns out that she's a regular "working" gal. That means she likes to hang out there nitely for pocket dough. Open mouth $, close mouth $. Be careful if you hit these gals. They'll ask u to shell out for virtually anything you come across. From drinks to locker lady tip to taxi fares. Even asked me to shell out RMB20 for condoms, which i agreed. But in the end she brought her own! That means she pocketed the extra! Even requested a 4-star hotel! Worse still, after paying her, she claimed i gave RMB100 less. I counted again, and it was the right amt. Then she claimed she was juz joking. THESE GALS WILL TRY EVERYTHING TO GET $ INTO THEIR BAGS!

Since it's my first shot, i played the game. But was pretty disappointed by the routine and lack of romance and sophistication. No better than out geylang chinatown shag. SHe was a little suaku... so much so that she asked to stay in the hotel for thr nite after i checked out cos the bathroom looks swanky and warm, plus got satelite TV.

VERDICT: forgettable
TOTAL EXPENSES: ard RMB1,500

2nd time at 97
Day: Monday
Crowd: still packed!

This time rd was dancing to the cool beat when a lady came in front of me asking to dance together. After a few seconds, she asked me to take a seat at one of the bar stools. NOTE: This is the modus operandi of "working" gals. They'll ask you to take a seat, buy a drink, then a "table" fee of ard RMB280. (another bloody clever trick: give them RMB300 and you'll never get your 20 back! That's fine, but in principle i'm personally irritated by these dirty tactics).

Throughout the nite, her "working" friends popped by asking me to buy drinks after unsuccessful hunting ventures for rich guys. There's even a "scout" whom i spotted soaming the disco for single guys b4 disseminating the intellegience to them.

After a couple of drinks, decided to go for supper. To do this, you'll have to fork out another RMB280 as "take out" fee. NOTE: of u like a gal, take them out for supper first. This will let u check out their FACE and FEATURES clearly under brighter lights. Thank god i did! This gal looks damn old, freckled face. ANd the biggest turn off: unshaved underarms.

This is another bloodsucker: she ordered the best possible dishes and whacked them all. And the way she commanded the waiters sounded like she owned the place! Another lacking basic courtesy and sophistication.

So i abandoned ship citing tiredness as reason. Before jumping into a taxi she asked my to give another RMB100 for fare. Anticipating this, i told her to use all the tips i gave her. Sometimes, you can't be too nice to them. The amount i've forked out is enuff for them to luxuriate in bliss for weeks!!!

So i decided, enuff is enuff. NO MORE UNCOUTH BITCHES!

VERDICT: utter disappointment, with anger
TOTAL EXPENSES: ard RMB800 (including drinks + dinner)

3rd time lucky at 97
With juz shilling out in mind i headed to my regular haunt and sat by the bar. Determined not to be haressed by "working" gals anymore. Spotted a few ladies by the bar dancing ot the beat. They came with friends. THESE R THE REAL ONES, GUYS! THe challenge is immense.

I took an immediate likng to this gal dancing wildly and cheerfully. But since she's with friends i hesistated. We exchanged glances. Later, i bumped into her outside the restrm when she's alone. So striked up a conversation and asked for her number. SHE GAVE IMMEDIATELY. And she spoke good english! Such sweet smile!

SO i decided to play it cool and give her a call 2 days later. We went out for dinner at an upmarket place, then a little shopping, b4 a little mischief.

VERDICT: This is the BEST and most ORIGINAL experience i had so far!

So guys, moral of story: be careful of "working" gals who look unsophisticated. (There r cool ones out there if u look hard enuff, but it'll b a routine). If you're out for a quick shot without effort, it's ok. If u have a little time to play catch, go for the real thing. (It's 100% worth it. And you dun really have to use much effort. Just sincerity and a penchance for fun).

nonoe
28-03-2003, 01:07 PM
jia lat, suck thumb thro out the 3 nites in Shanghai due to the lack of internet over there. So failed to linked up with the old birds over there like shagman etc....

so shop around at nite at some of the shopping centre and then went back hotel.........and suck thumbs....... screwing the babes ......in my dreams.

nonoe

DumbAss
28-03-2003, 02:55 PM
Should have pop into any Internet Cafe. No wonder you and Anzai did not turn up for briefing.
Briefing was conducted at 1600hr and you two did not turn up.
So we went cheong alone.

nonoe
28-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Should have pop into any Internet Cafe. No wonder you and Anzai did not turn up for briefing.
Briefing was conducted at 1600hr and you two did not turn up.
So we went cheong alone.

sob sob, was at the xin tian di area for dinner. saw lots of expats around there.

well guess have to try next time.

nonoe

AnZai
28-03-2003, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro Shagman69,

Me tried sms u at ur china hph but no reply leh.
R u stil in SHA?? Me stil there til 6 Apr!

Sms me leh if u stil there k! Wld reali luv to cheong 2gether wif u guys!

Cheers!

DumbAss
29-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by AnZai
Hi Bro Shagman69,

Me tried sms u at ur china hph but no reply leh.
R u stil in SHA?? Me stil there til 6 Apr!

Sms me leh if u stil there k! Wld reali luv to cheong 2gether wif u guys!

Cheers!
Bro SGP and friends coming to HGH on Tuesday. Be in SHA till 6 I think! Now in CAN.
Be back in HGH on Sunday

DumbAss
31-03-2003, 12:19 AM
I am in HGH till Tuesday. Anyone coming before this day?

Ascott
31-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Bro,

Heard a few bros. are heading your way on Tuesday but returning on same day.
Is this correct?
Sorry about like RV. I was still at Tianjin on that day. Now, back in SHA.

shaNingbowuhan
01-04-2003, 05:13 PM
Bro,
any Ex in these few day, will be here till Ex RNR, return to SG 15th April

DumbAss
02-04-2003, 02:13 AM
be in SHA today afternoon.

Justright
07-04-2003, 03:13 PM
I will be going to SHA tonight and will arrive in the morning tomorrow. Been to SHA twice but only short stay of about 2 days.

For this trip, I will stay till Saturday. The purpose of this trip is to interview and recruit staff, to set up the new office and to look for an apartment for my relocation starting next month.

I am new to SHA in every aspects. Would like to know fellow friends in this forum who are familiar with SHA. May be we can get to meet this trip.

Thanks.