PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

junior_cannibal
03-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Bro Junior_cannibal,

I am very glad that you begin to post more and more to help others.

Yes, I am also looking forward to my next trip to Shanghai where we can sip tea and talk about NTTL and with HSB shengge, we can cheong also. I think I shall be in Singapore for about a couple of week, due to urgent matters to be settled. But, you never know, my next flight could be two days away. I shall let you know by phone should I find myself in Shanghai again.

Regards

PTRBro PTR, I am merely sharing my experience with the bros here and hope it may serve as a reminder (for most of the things that I mentioned have already been experienced by other bros here).

In life, we tend to take things for granted, especially when we have/own it and sulk when we lose it or not have it. With the help of some good bros here, I have managed to save myself from some troubles/inconvenience. The sharing spirit should remain wherever we are.

Hope to see you soon (I have some new lobangs which I need good participants like yourself to come along) :D

WhamBamTYM
03-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Need help in Shanghai. Any good info?

Bro, you need to tell us what type of help you require, if not, how are we supposed to know what sort of info to offer you? Just like the super computer in "hitchhikers guide to the universe", you need to give a specific question before an answer is given, if not, all you get for the answer is, 42... Hehe... Sorry... Lousy sense of humour... Only those who watched that movie will know what I mean...

Rolex
03-08-2005, 02:22 PM
All senior here, any party during 8th - 18th August in Shanghai? Can we meet and cheong together? :)

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
All senior here, any party during 8th - 18th August in Shanghai? Can we meet and cheong together? :)

Bro Rolex,
So far no plans for any gathering as yet. Shall post here if any.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Bro PTR, I am merely sharing my experience with the bros here and hope it may serve as a reminder (for most of the things that I mentioned have already been experienced by other bros here).

In life, we tend to take things for granted, especially when we have/own it and sulk when we lose it or not have it. With the help of some good bros here, I have managed to save myself from some troubles/inconvenience. The sharing spirit should remain wherever we are.

Hope to see you soon (I have some new lobangs which I need good participants like yourself to come along) :D

I'm always all ears to your golden words, O' Wise one!
:-P

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Need help in Shanghai. Any good info?

Xiaubauu bro,
As Snr Bro WhamBamTYM said, do elaborate or specify the kind of info u need...maybe the below MCQ can help u;

Info Request MCQ:
a) HC Info,
b) Pub /Bar Info,
c) KTV Info or
d) Eating places.
Pls select any 1 of the above options. ANS:______

NOTE: Any other option such as all of the above options info shall be refer to as MCQ Option (e) "Pls read thru this thread". Thank you.

Regards,

Shanghai Papa
04-08-2005, 10:30 AM
To whoever brother who has upped my points, I know you're from this thread - a BIG THANK YOU! :D

Rolex
04-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Bro Rolex,
So far no plans for any gathering as yet. Shall post here if any.
Cheers.

Bro SGPshanghai69,
Thank for your respond. Just in case....call my hp in china #13917868614
Hopefuly can meet all of you to have fun in Shanghai.
Cheers! :)

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69,
Thank for your respond. Just in case....call my hp in china #13917868614
Hopefuly can meet all of you to have fun in Shanghai.
Cheers! :)

Thanks for your reply & your contact nos herein. R u in Shanghai now?
Shall keep u posted on any gatherings forthcoming!
Cheers.

PS : U can PM your contact nos rather than posting it out loud here though bro....

Regards,

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 01:08 PM
To whoever brother who has upped my points, I know you're from this thread - a BIG THANK YOU! :D

Bro Shanghai Papa,
U can click on your user CP & shall see who 'upped' your points bro!
Cheers.

Rolex
04-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for your reply & your contact nos herein. R u in Shanghai now?
Shall keep u posted on any gatherings forthcoming!
Cheers.

PS : U can PM your contact nos rather than posting it out loud here though bro....

Regards,

Bro SGPshanghai69
Thank for your advise! I will be in SHA Aug 9 - 16.
Cheer!

SGPshanghai69
04-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69
Thank for your advise! I will be in SHA Aug 9 - 16.
Cheer!

Bro Rolex,
U r most welcome, nothing to it!
Hear from u then....cheers.

Rgds,

liu_12
05-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Any Bro. in Shanghai can update about gong ang crack-down in the
ktv this few days?
Recieved sms to temperory aviod ktv/ hair wash saloon.

Thanks and be safe in PRC.

SGPshanghai69
05-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Any Bro. in Shanghai can update about gong ang crack-down in the
ktv this few days?
Recieved sms to temperory aviod ktv/ hair wash saloon.

Thanks and be safe in PRC.

Likely to continue till after China's National Day 1 Oct. or so....
As u said, better avoid all these Hair Salons, 'Ulu' KTVs....patronise more renowned bgger established KTVs if possible.

Have fun but be safe....cheers.

Rolex
05-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Likely to continue till after China's National Day 1 Oct. or so....
As u said, better avoid all these Hair Salons, 'Ulu' KTVs....patronise more renowned bgger established KTVs if possible.

Have fun but be safe....cheers.

Bro SGPshanghai69,
My arrival in SHA is a wrong timing...........die lah...any good HC recommend?
Thank in advance!
Cheer!

SGPshanghai69
05-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69,
My arrival in SHA is a wrong timing...........die lah...any good HC recommend?
Thank in advance!
Cheer!

Refer to postings Page 232 for HC info.
Rgds

ichibawah
07-08-2005, 01:10 AM
will be in shanghai next week after 2 ys absence....staying at Sheraton Tai Pin Yang...kind of far from the city centre...any bros here care to point me to the nearest HCs or KTVs from the hotel..greatly appreciate.....hopefully i can make it as I just heard some typhoon landed at shanghai today.....

Jeff

sunnyboy26
07-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Hi any bros got the addresses for Shanghai's Health centers for enjoyment? how much on the average?
one person go KTV very boring...

PuTonRen
07-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Hi any bros got the addresses for Shanghai's Health centers for enjoyment? how much on the average?

Dear Bro sunnyboy26,

You did not even bother to read the post just right before your post?

Becareful, I am afraid fire ball is coming your way.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Bros,

Just for fun and because no where to go in Singapore - Good and Well Behaved U(gly) F(at) and O(ld) man mah, decide to put graphics next to my nick. Finally, decide on putting a Feiji - A French Made Mirage 4000 on vertical climb.

Sorry for wasting the bandwidth as it has nothing to do with Shanghai Thread.. Hahaha... Just for the fun of it as I am feeling bored after retirement. Maybe I should re-collect my sad stories during my years in China and write a book - call Black Dragon (Means stupidity while in Dragon Land). Hahahaha....

Regards

A sad and bored UFO :(

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Dear Bro sunnyboy26,

Regards

PTR

Pls refer to posting Page 232 -235 for info.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 09:34 AM
will be in shanghai next week after 2 ys absence....staying at Sheraton Tai Pin Yang...kind of far from the city centre...any bros here care to point me to the nearest HCs or KTVs from the hotel..greatly appreciate.....hopefully i can make it as I just heard some typhoon landed at shanghai today.....

Jeff

Jeff,
Typhoon is over. It was here over the weekends. Bad weather then but now all's well except pretty cloudy the next few days. No worries!

The info u need, pls refer postings herein Page 232-235.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Bros,

Just for fun and because no where to go in Singapore - Good and Well Behaved U(gly) F(at) and O(ld) man mah, decide to put graphics next to my nick. Finally, decide on putting a Feiji - A French Made Mirage 4000 on vertical climb.

Sorry for wasting the bandwidth as it has nothing to do with Shanghai Thread.. Hahaha... Just for the fun of it as I am feeling bored after retirement. Maybe I should re-collect my sad stories during my years in China and write a book - call Black Dragon (Means stupidity while in Dragon Land). Hahahaha....

Regards

A sad and bored UFO :(

Big Big Bro PTR,
Like the 'Mirage' aeroplane u had here.......so u mean it represent u? Always your 'didi' shooting upwards.....! Impressive big bro.....!!!

Cheers & see ya soon.
Best regards,

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Big Big Bro PTR,
Like the 'Mirage' aeroplane u had here.......so u mean it represent u? Always your 'didi' shooting upwards.....! Impressive big bro.....!!!

Cheers & see ya soon.
Best regards,
Bro SGP,

You are the first person who got it right on the implication of the Feiji on vertical climb. Hahahaha.... Old man needs booster to do that though.

See you soon in Shanghai

PTR

SHG-ALIEN
08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Finally got to meet some of the Bros. here in Shanghai :) Like in the forum Bro SGPShanghai69 is ever so helpful and concern with the newcomer like me. Also met up with Bro cateyes, maverick and whambang during the tour bro SGPShanghai69 guided me around Shanghai. Really happy to meet all you guys cos you all are a really great bunch of guys!! It real pleasure meeting you guys :D Thanks you all for the hospitality you guys show to a new comer. Cheer!!

SHG-ALIEN
08-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Just to say a big THANK YOU to all the Bro I met on sunday :D Esp bro SGPShanghai69 who is like in the forum ever helpful and concern with newcomer like me in Shanghai. Met Bro Cateyes, Maverick and WhamBang during the guided tour of Shanghai by SGP69. It was really great meeting you guys. You all are a great bunch of guys !!!

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Bro SGP,

You are the first person who got it right on the implication of the Feiji on vertical climb. Hahahaha.... Old man needs booster to do that though.

See you soon in Shanghai

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Take's one to know one lah! I'm also in the same 'shape' & condition now ma.....kekekeke....... :-P

Cheers big bro,
From cloudy Shanghai....

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 12:57 PM

Dear Bro sunnyboy26,

Regards
PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR & other bros,

I agree with Big Bro PTR u that many atimes info requested here are always repeated over & over again.....not to be calculative but rather would hope bros that need any info as such above request stated, kindly refer to previous postings on info here.
We have all posted many info here are for all others to read thru & to refer to if one needs it. Ask info unless it's not posted here or not to be found....

By asking would bring u straight to the info but it's rather agitating for us to keep repeating the info here over & over again though....appreciate co-operation.....thanks! Pls read.......& ask only when there's no info u need are here to be found.

Regards,

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 01:27 PM
We have all posted many info here are for all others to read thru & to refer to if one needs it. Ask info unless it's not posted here or not to be found....

By asking would bring u straight to the info but it's rather agitating for us to keep repeating the info here over & over again though....appreciate co-operation.....thanks! Pls read.......& ask only when there's no info u need are here to be found.

Regards,

Dear Bro SGP and all others,

Your patience is admirable, I have seen you answering new bros over and over again, and yet many information requested can possibly be found in the thread. I know it is a long thread to go through. To start with, I always start looking at the recent ones and go backward. The information are more recent and hence more valid. You need not start from Page 1 where you will find that this Old Man was also (am also still?) a newbie. Hahahaha...

Bro SGP, keep up the good works, I usually ignore those bros who ask for information that can be found, or else, I would be very busy.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR aka UFO aka Fei-Ji on vertical climb (AVC Aeroplane on Vertical Climb)

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Dear Bro SGP and all others,

Your patience is admirable, I have seen you answering new bros over and over again, and yet many information requested can possibly be found in the thread. I know it is a long thread to go through. To start with, I always start looking at the recent ones and go backward. The information are more recent and hence more valid. You need not start from Page 1 where you will find that this Old Man was also (am also still?) a newbie. Hahahaha...

Bro SGP, keep up the good works, I usually ignore those bros who ask for information that can be found, or else, I would be very busy.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR aka UFO aka Fei-Ji on vertical climb (AVC Aeroplane on Vertical Climb)

Big Bro PTR,
Thanks for the compliments & kind words.
I'm only doing what I can for others here, but as u said here, pls don not keep asking info whereby it's already here. Just spend some time to browse thru & u will find it eventually.
All of us too spend time to look for info we needed then not by asking though...
We have also spent time posting info we gathered, only to allow other bos to do the same to by spend time reading it.

Thanks for your support big bro! See ya soon....
Regards,

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Dear Brothers,

I do not know where to post this, as it happened when I was in Beijing several years ago. Since I am more familiar with this thread, I decide than to post here. Please excuse me for this decision.

I was then working in Beijing, and had a girl friend from Harbin. She was with me for about two months already, and was always talking about starting businesses. I was careful, but always brushed her aside when she talked about money.

During one urgent trip, I did not have enough cash with me as I did not have the time to change before leaving Singapore. She met me in Beijing. One day, while walking along Wangfujin Da Jie, I saw an ATM and remembered that I could draw money using my credit card. I was then stupid enough to do it in front of her. The same evening, after a session with her, she started talking about money to me again, and said she wanted RMB100,000 to take over a stall near the Beijing Zoo, where there was a large concentration of wholesale market for clothing. I told her that I did not have so much money with me. That was when I realised my mistake. She said that I could draw money from the ATM just as I did so in the afternoon. I told her cannot, and she started to create a scene in the room, shouting, crying and what had her? I told her to calm down and explain to her that there was a limit to the amount that I can draw per week per card (I think it was US$2500 per week, cannot remember). She insisted that I use all my credit cards to draw out the maximum to give her. I stood firm and said no. I then walked out from the room and went downstair to have a cup of coffee. She went after me and wanted to create the same scene downstair to embarass me.

At that point, as I was in a 5 Star hotel and was a regular, I did not want to attract unwanted attention, I gave her whatever I have drawn in the afternoon (I think it was about RMB 4000). I told her that I would try to draw some more the next day, which I did. However, I kept keying the wrong number and told her that those cards could not work in China. She did not believe me. I then use one VISA card, which was near expiration date, keyed in three times wrong Pin and the machine swallowed the card. She then kept quiet after that. The whole stupidity of mine has cost me RMB 4000 and the trouble to inform the card company about the swallowed card. Of course, I dumped her after that trip, despite of the fact that up to that point, she was my best bed partner.

The moral of the incident is never to bring several credit cards with you, and never draw money in froint of the lady. Since then, I always bring along one card which I did not apply for ATM Pin and use it to settle all the bill. I bring along enough cash to pay for expenses and expected cheonging sessions.

Just another sad story from a stupid (then) young man.

Regards

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Dear Brothers,

I do not know where to post this, as it happened when I was in Beijing several years ago. Since I am more familiar with this thread, I decide than to post here. Please excuse me for this decision.

I was then working in Beijing, and had a girl friend from Harbin. She was with me for about two months already, and was always talking about starting businesses. I was careful, but always brushed her aside when she talked about money.

The moral of the incident is never to bring several credit cards with you, and never draw money in froint of the lady. Since then, I always bring along one card which I did not apply for ATM Pin and use it to settle all the bill. I bring along enough cash to pay for expenses and expected cheonging sessions.

Just another sad story from a stupid (then) young man.
Regards

Big Bro PTR,
A well said incident & thankful for sharing with us all Junior Bros here.
Indeed it's pretty 'hazardous' for one to unknowingly to fluant his assets or cash infront of PRC gals.
Heard one too many such stories too from my friends here & back home....
I guessed it's only when one been thru once will he learn that it is very unwise to do so. I shared your sentiments. Be it really nice, gentle, tender & 'caring' of the gal towards during then with u, but end of the day it's all about $$$! Perhaps some bros might disagree with me on my views towards the PRC gals but I still stand firmed on my opinions towards them.

Only afew days ago, a fellow bro here asked me why is it that even he has revealed that he's married, and also having a steady gal fren here in S'hai yet the other S'hai gal still want him as her BF?!Well, I told him it's all about how much she can get out of him during the 'stint' with u.....
I've met such cases personally afew times though...Treated her really nice, with all 'TLC' one can shower upon her, not forgetting the 'Lady Respect' even though she might be working at a KTV. Yet end of the day, when things between both parties doesn't work out, all she wants from u is how much u have to pay her for her 'time & effort' spent with u.....

For now, I have kept only to merely getting 'quickies' from the local PRC gals nothing else. But most of all, I also doesn't possessed what many PRc gals are looking for in their preys, and that is both money & looks! Simply pay, screw & bye bye is the best route towards PRC gals....my personal 1 cent opinions.....Pardon me.
Thank you.

Regards,

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69]Big Bro PTR,
A well said incident & thankful for sharing with us all Junior Bros here.
Indeed it's pretty 'hazardous' for one to unknowingly to fluant his assets or cash infront of PRC gals.
QUOTE]
Bro,

The girl whom I was talking about, you have met her also. Remember that one that asked me to give her RMB 500, then I can go KTV without her? You are still mad at her right? Hahahaha..

Through the years, I learn a lot, and at times, expensive. This is the reason that prompts me to write long posts to relate my sad experience, with the hope that new bros would not make the same stupid mistakes like me.

My 0.5 cent worth (if it worths anything)

Regards

PTR

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 02:29 PM
The girl whom I was talking about, you have met her also. Remember that one that asked me to give her RMB 500, then I can go KTV without her? You are still mad at her right? Hahahaha..

Through the years, I learn a lot, and at times, expensive. This is the reason that prompts me to write long posts to relate my sad experience, with the hope that new bros would not make the same stupid mistakes like me.

My 0.5 cent worth (if it worths anything)
Regards
PTR[/QUOTE]

Big Bro PTR,
Now that u mentioned it, of cuz I remembered her! How can I not forget though...indeed she's a real opportunity seeker & a damn good 'gold digger'! I still recalled very clearly when u said to her in the KTV Room, asking her to leave earlier to be back at the hotel only to have her asking u for RMB 500 Yuan if u want her to leave then....what a bloody joke! To be honest with u big bro, I was pretty annoyed, most of all, really pissed off with her attitude on how she treated u, especially infront of all your friends, I really wanted to walk up to her to tell her off & asked to leave the room immediately! But after giving it some thoughts, it's afterall your GF u brought along that night, most of all the respect I have to for u so I didn't do so.

She's really a bloody ingrate after what u did for her, bringing her along to S'hai...paying for her everything yet all she keeps asking from u is more & more $$$....sigh.....she deserved to shoot at man!

Well at least look on the bright side for now big bro, u r wiser after been thru that incident, only to know what lies within the PRC gals are merely their 'claws' for gold & more gold...nothing else matters to them! Hope this post u have here for us bros would be remembered by all & act as a word of cautions to all........

Best regards to u big bro & all,

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Well at least look on the bright side for now big bro, u r wiser after been thru that incident, only to know what lies within the PRC gals are merely their 'claws' for gold & more gold...nothing else matters to them! Hope this post u have here for us bros would be remembered by all & act as a word of cautions to all........

Best regards to u big bro & all,

Dear Bro SGP69,

You really have very good memory! Yes, she was the one! You know, she called me when I was in Singapore, after I have dumped her. She told me she was not working her and was here to learn English. She pretended to ask for help from me. At that moment, my guess was, she might have met someone, who agreed to bao her in Singapore. She also sensed that it was not for long time and was trying to get back to me. If I did go back to her, I must be damned stupid (despite of her good skill in bed).

Thank you for giving me face that evening in Shanghai. I appreciated deeply.

I hope the newer brothers of Shanghai would learn from my humble experience.

With best regards

PTR aka UFO aka AVC

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Dear Bro SGP69,

You really have very good memory! Yes, she was the one! You know, she called me when I was in Singapore, after I have dumped her. She told me she was not working her and was here to learn English. She pretended to ask for help from me. At that moment, my guess was, she might have met someone, who agreed to bao her in Singapore. She also sensed that it was not for long time and was trying to get back to me. If I did go back to her, I must be damned stupid (despite of her good skill in bed).

Thank you for giving me face that evening in Shanghai. I appreciated deeply.

I hope the newer brothers of Shanghai would learn from my humble experience.

With best regards

PTR aka UFO aka AVC

Dear Big Bro PTR,
U r most welcome, aslo it's only right to give the mutual respect to one another no matter what happen, even at such incidents.

As I have said about her being such a opportunity seeker & gold digger, won't be too surprise if she really want to be back with u knowing that u r such a gentleman even at how she treated u big bro! But of cuz for big bro u, once bitten twice shy is a lesson well learned as well. Glad for u big bro now as she's no more 'leeching' onto u....She must be 'nuts' to think big bro u would fall for her 苦肉计 again......good for u big bro!

Thanks again for sharing with us all here big bro, and as u mentioned herewith, hope this incident mentioned here would be a sound word of caution to all bros, be it Snr or Jnr bros.....
Cheers & best regards to u big bro & all bros.

shengge
08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
I saw an ATM and remembered that I could draw money using my credit card. I was then stupid enough to do it in front of her.

Dear Bro PTR,
"Have Enough Cash with You, but Do not show". As for me,
"Do not have Enough Cash with me, but Do show". I was so stupid to do that.... :o

SHG-ALIEN
08-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Hmmm... this is my 3rd attempt in trying to post to thanks all the Bros I met on Sunday. Especially Bro SGPShanghai69 who show me around Shanghai and in the process meeting up with Bros Cateyes, Maverick and WhamBang(sorry if I got your nick wrong). It really GREAT meeting you guys cos all of you are a really great bunch of fellow who made a newcomer like me feel comfortable. Big Thank to All of you!!

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Dear Bro PTR,
"Do not have Enough Cash with me, but Do show". I was so stupid to do that.... :o

Snr, Hon., Sec Bro Shengge,
Not that u r stupid, but rather u r being honest to the gal ma! By showing her how much u only have in your wallet, only goes to tell her that 'stop dreaming babe!', I've only got that much u can plot against on, more than that u might end up to have to foot for my taxi fare going home as well! hahahaha....A good plot u have there O'wise one Shengge Bro!
Dun u agree Snr., Hon., Sec Bro Shengge???

Cheers.....

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Dear Bro PTR,
Bro shengge,

I do not understand what you say, actually, I think for you, it should be

Have enough cash, always say not enough and Never show

Good in Cheonging, always say you stay at home and very guai!

Hahahaha

shengge
08-08-2005, 03:40 PM
By showing her how much u only have in your wallet, only goes to tell her that 'stop dreaming babe!', I've only got that much u can plot against on, more than that u might end up to have to foot for my taxi fare going home as well! hahahaha....A good plot u have there O'wise one Shengge Bro!

Dear Bro SGPSha69,
You are wronged, I don know how to plot, this is just how I am lar.
If I were rich, I will definitely show them some of my money, then I can get some GuNi. Otherwise, ladies will say mai siao lar, boh lui kor gah chu lai. After all this is Shanghai mah.
Jia lat bro, I used to tak bus only, no taxi, taxi was a luxury for me then. Also, I didn't know any bro (or this forum), otherwise could have to seek help from bro like you. Thesedays, no money in Shanghai and yet want to talk abt kum cheng? I know not many can lar, unless those have muscular appearance like you mannn.

Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69,
If I were rich, I will definitely show them some of my money, then I can get some GuNi. Otherwise, ladies will say mai siao lar, boh lui kor gah chu lai. After all this is Shanghai mah.
Jia lat bro, I used to tak bus only, no taxi, taxi was a luxury for me then. Also, I didn't know any bro (or this forum), otherwise could have to seek help from bro like you. Thesedays, no money in Shanghai and yet want to talk abt kum cheng? I know not many can lar, unless those have muscular appearance like you mannn.

Cheers!

Hon., Sec., Snr Bro Shengge,
HUH??? Since when did I possess any muscles other my present big 'beer' tummy?? U must be teasing me lah...wah lau eh! Dun like dat lah!
Indeed a well said fact that in Shanghai now, 'no money, no honey' lah!
I'm taking public bus to work daily now, not being stingy but rather every cents counts mah....!
A wise man u r Bro Shengge, show only what u have but not all lah....eager to learn from u O'Wise One!
Regards,

wakk0
08-08-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm taking public bus to work daily now, not being stingy but rather every cents counts mah....

you still hv bus to your work place. i nd to change 3 bus if i missed the company transport. so DIE DIE muz wake up to catch it.. hee ;)

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69,

Cheers!

Bro shengge,

Nowaday, in Shanghai, I also stay in a 2-3 star hotel and near my office so that I can walk to my office. It takes 5 minutes only. Swee Boh.

Hahaha.

Regards from PTR

shengge
08-08-2005, 04:12 PM
I do not understand what you say, actually, I think for you, it should be
Have enough cash, always say not enough and Never show
Good in Cheonging, always say you stay at home and very guai!

Bro PTR,
Why said u don understand?
You see me good, I see you better leh.

No marnee, I cannot jia gu ni,
No marnee, I always bak chew ni,
No marnee, I sometime pak puey gi,
No marnee, Chabor thought that I am stingy.
No marnee, but I seldom eat loti.

This is what I can say. (Tiongkoklan going to say something?)
It is true that I am always at home, as you can tell from my pc status lah.
After all, No marneee, somemore shuay shuay ki, where got lady wants to call me for happeeee...

shengge
08-08-2005, 04:22 PM
Nowaday, in Shanghai, I also stay in a 2-3 star hotel and near my office so that I can walk to my office. It takes 5 minutes only. Swee Boh.

That is good.
When travelling I always stayed a 2-3 stars hotel also. Me Boh Marnee mah.
Some more if you stay at 5 stars hotel, the girls price is easily 1.5 times the hotel rate. that is too muh Marnee for me. :D Paiseh.

bbbbb
08-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I was then stupid enough to do it in front of her.

Dua Hiah!
You kong liao veli correct!
I kenna worse!! Dun say show marnee to Tiong gok charbor later get in trouble.. show to brudder also will die.. sum brudder see see you got a little more pocket marnee come ask ask for help.. help oledi nebermind.. no marnee return nebermind.. still can go CHEONG!! Wah kao!! I low income group.. marnee oledi no enough.. how can lidat to me???

Kiam people marnee still can cheong! Lidat also brudder ah????

Angry angry!!
:mad: bbbbb

shengge
08-08-2005, 04:37 PM
HUH??? Since when did I possess any muscles other my present big 'beer' tummy?? U must be teasing me lah...wah lau eh! Dun like dat lah!

Dear Bro SGPSha69,
Though I have not met you for quite sometime, I think the impression you gave me is you must be "way-ri" tua-ki, otherwise the first time I saw you at the KTV, the meimei would not have stick to you like chew ni.
Bro SGPsha69,
You steady poon pi pi, somemore tua tua ki,
You ooo bor marnee, still can get get gu ni,
You always happee, I can only see see some tua liap ni.

Keep it going! Bro!

bbbbb
08-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm taking public bus to work daily now, not being stingy but rather every cents counts mah....!

Wah brudder SGP69,
Lidat say you sure have many many marnee! Take bus same even more marnee!! Be careful ok?? Afterword brudders come and borrow borrow from you then you know!! Gif grandmama, grandpapa storlies.. then later take marnee go cheong.. see oledi veli TL one you know??

Must keep your marnee safe safe so you can feed the cows... ;)

You have not teach me to kick my cow out of the house leh... I wan to learn leh.. teacher.. dun lidat leh.. tech leh..

:D bbbbb

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 05:43 PM
you still hv bus to your work place. i nd to change 3 bus if i missed the company transport. so DIE DIE muz wake up to catch it.. hee ;)

Bro WakkO,
I 'heng heng' nearby my house got direct bus service to my work place mah....that's all!
Maybe if u go around your office area to recce u may find the direct bus to work also ma....I did that tats why I know got bust to work lor...

Sometimes walk around can be good to know more about the place u r staying at....

Regards

SGPshanghai69
08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69,
Though I have not met you for quite sometime, I think the impression you gave me is you must be "way-ri" tua-ki, otherwise the first time I saw you at the KTV, the meimei would not have stick to you like chew ni.
Bro SGPsha69,
You steady poon pi pi, somemore tua tua ki,
You ooo bor marnee, still can get get gu ni,
You always happee, I can only see see some tua liap ni.

Keep it going! Bro!

Thanks Snr Bro Shengge. I'm not tat " Ei Sai" lah......u over-rated me though bro....
How modest & humble of u to say .....
Cheers.

PuTonRen
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Dua Hiah!
You kong liao veli correct!

Bro bbbbb,
I have a strange feeling that I know you. You have posted in Hokkien English to throw a smoke screen. Nevertheless, my advice is still we cannot be more careful. I learnt the same lesson as you. What I do now is not to lend people money, no matter how difficult the guy is.

But, there are situations that I made exception. A friend came and told me that he needed to pay his son tuition fees where he was studying in. I told him, I could help him to a certain limit, and that I would pay the money directly to the Polytechnic concerned. In this manner, I knew that my hard earned cash went into good use. There are many ways to do the same thing.

Important thing in life is "Not to regret, but learn from mistakes".

My 0.3 cent worth.

PTR aka UFO aka AVC

Frankieman12
09-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Hi Fellow Shanghai Bro,

Happy National Day !

Rgs.

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... this is my 3rd attempt in trying to post to thanks all the Bros I met on Sunday. Especially Bro SGPShanghai69 who show me around Shanghai and in the process meeting up with Bros Cateyes, Maverick and WhamBang(sorry if I got your nick wrong). It really GREAT meeting you guys cos all of you are a really great bunch of fellow who made a newcomer like me feel comfortable. Big Thank to All of you!!

Bro SHG-ALIEN,
U r most welcome. Nothing to it as we're all merely catching up over the weekends, having a tea or 2 that's all. U r most welcome to join us again the next time round.....
See ya soon.
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Wah brudder SGP69,
Lidat say you sure have many many marnee! Take bus same even more marnee!! Be careful ok?? Afterword brudders come and borrow borrow from you then you know!! Gif grandmama, grandpapa storlies.. then later take marnee go cheong.. see oledi veli TL one you know??

Must keep your marnee safe safe so you can feed the cows... ;)

You have not teach me to kick my cow out of the house leh... I wan to learn leh.. teacher.. dun lidat leh.. tech leh..

:D bbbbb

Bro bbbbb,
I eh.....no 'marnee' man....lah!
I dun spend on my 'cow' though but rather most of the time infront of them I would show the poorest side of me which is the true fact on me anyway,. End up my cow usually is the one that buy makan and gifts for me leh.....
As what Bro Maverick72 said lately, feels like a 'rabbit' u know leh....
kekekeke....
I only buy things for my cow on special occasion like her B'day or St. Valentine's Day lah..other than that 'boh lui' so no gifts. Usually they r the 1 that goes shopping alot & buying shirts, ties, etc for me....hehehe...pai she man!

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Fellow Shanghai Bro,

Happy National Day !

Rgs.

Dear Bro Frankieman12 & all bros,
A very very Happy 40th National Day to all of u here!
Wishing u all prosper & bloom like our homeland for the past 40 years & many more good years to come.................

Cheers.
Best regards & well wishes to all bros in their new endeavours,

Shanghai Papa
09-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Dear SH Bros,

GOODBYE Matsa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Singapore!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

shanghian
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
She went after me and wanted to create the same scene downstair to embarass me.
..... she was my best bed partner.

The moral of the incident is never to bring several credit cards with you, and never draw money in froint of the lady.

Dear Snr Bro PTR(UFO)

Not sure how to address you wif all the changes in the recent days ( even changed your avatar).
Similar incident happened to me in Fuzhou, wif a sales rep I met, she wanted to start a HC wif me and my mistake was to play along wif the idea( actually seemed like a good idea at the start) rather than say NO at the beginning. Ended up quarrelling in the hotel lounge over $$ when I rejected the whole proposal outright ( needed RMB 1 mil as a slush fund) as I felt there was no accountability to the cash.( all the jazz about lic fee etc. needed cash upfront). She started screaming , crying and threaten to hurt herself at the lobby.. damn paiseh man...everyone watching..and I am a regular at the hotel ..now change hotel as I cannot face the recep people again.
Ended quite unpleasent as security was involved but.... I did not pay her anything to settle the issue...anyway not directly related to the investment plan, but the regular gifts and stuff. She too was the best in bed i have had to date ... perfect skill and uncanny muscle ability to twist her body while maintaining a constant rhythm...Hmmmm
Carry only what cash you need seems to be the best idea but it is difficult at times ( emergency) as in China it is hard to predict what will happen.Cash seems to be able to settle most "problems" , so carrying some extra seems to be the safe thing to do. Best of all to not be too flashy with your "wealth".

Just my idle (worthless chatter) opinion

shanghian

ps.

Hope to have the previlege to meet up with you and the rest of the SB group in Shanghai.

shanghian
09-08-2005, 11:56 AM
no marnee return nebermind.. still can go CHEONG!! Wah kao!! Kiam people marnee still can cheong! Lidat also brudder ah????

Hi bbbbb( ??? are you aaaaa's relative by any chance)

Firstly, this kind of brother can only cheat you once, after that if he can con you again..then you realli kaki beh steady leh.... you only kena once ( something like James Bond.. You only die once....) If you see this kind of bro here please provide early warning to the rest so that we can avoid like the plague....Ehhhhh... worst than HIV positive. :eek:
Dun be too mad wif yourself...consider it as donation to the needy... NKF fund..opps sorri ...comm chest now preffered charity. :)

cheers

shanghian

PuTonRen
09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Dear Snr Bro PTR(UFO)

Not sure how to address you wif all the changes in the recent days ( even changed your avatar).
Similar incident happened to me in Fuzhou, Cash seems to be able to settle most "problems" , so carrying some extra seems to be the safe thing to do. Best of all to not be too flashy with your "wealth".

Just my idle (worthless chatter) opinion

shanghian

ps.

Hope to have the previlege to meet up with you and the rest of the SB group in Shanghai.

Dear Bro Shanghian,

Call me PTR as most people do. UFO and AVC are just added by me for fun.

Not doubt that we need cash to settle matters that appear unexpectedly. The question is how much is enough. Some would say 5K in the safe and 1-2K in your pocket. My bet is, when I have a lot of cash with me, I would put in the Hotel deposit box. In case you need to take out cash due to threat, the hotel security would be nearby when you approach the counter for accessing your safe deposite box.

What you have done was probably right, RMB 1M (close to $220,000) is not a small sum. Granted that you can afford it, but it is sitll your hard earn money. If you want to go into any venture, it is best to do it officially with a proper agent. I have just setup a Foreign Owned company in China, the process is tedious, I have engaged a lawyer and an agent to handle the application for me. It is safer that way. You need upfront US$140,000 in the bank during the time of application.

These PRC ladies (though not all) are the best actresses. They know we do not like to face ugly scenes in the public, and they are good at such things. It happened once to me on other matter, what I did was to shout back at her, and demanded to the hotel that I wanted to see the Security Manager to complain about something missing in my room and that I suspected that this girl might have taken it. He came, and I told him that we would like to speak in his office, which we did. If you are a regular in that hotel, they would oblige you and on your side. Finally, the Security Manager told us that he would call the gong an to investigate the matter as it was a theft case. At this point, the girl chickened out and claim that it was a misunderstanding and that she would settle privately with me. I was soft hearted and let her go. I do not generalise that all PRC ladies are the same, but when they have illed intention after your money, they would try all things on you. Stay cool and react appropriately. Do not be frightened by their shouting. China is not the same compared to early Nineties that Gong An will also try to extort you.

Like I always say, we can never be too careful.

My 2 cent worth.

shanghian
09-08-2005, 12:01 PM
I dun spend on my 'cow' ....End up my cow usually is the one that buy makan and gifts for me leh.....

Bro SGP69,
You realli can man ..must agree that you are "THE MAN" as stated in earlier post. The concept of free milk......If you have free milk...dun buy the cow... :D

cheers

shanghian

p.s

Happy National Day to all S'poreans . Majulah Singapura!

maverick72
09-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Bro bbbbb,
I dun spend on my 'cow' though but rather most of the time infront of them I would show the poorest side of me which is the true fact on me anyway,. End up my cow usually is the one that buy makan and gifts for me leh.....
As what Bro Maverick72 said lately, feels like a 'rabbit' u know leh....
kekekeke....

Cheers.

wah lan bro..say me like a 'rabbit' like that...but actually i don't mind being a 'rabbit'...quite nice actually...but at times...u feel constraint because u cannot easily go fish for others...oh well, wat to do, just have to accept the fact of life...if u are paid to do the FJ, than do the best one can...i am talking nonsense...
anyways, wishing all the s'poreans in SB Happy National Day...Mari Kita Ya ....something...anyone kind enough to type out our S'pore pledge? a lot of us already forgotten about it...

ultra88man
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
wah lan bro..say me like a 'rabbit' like that...but actually i don't mind being a 'rabbit'...quite nice actually...but at times...u feel constraint because u cannot easily go fish for others...oh well, wat to do, just have to accept the fact of life...if u are paid to do the FJ, than do the best one can...i am talking nonsense...
anyways, wishing all the s'poreans in SB Happy National Day...Mari Kita Ya ....something...anyone kind enough to type out our S'pore pledge? a lot of us already forgotten about it...
here you go, bro ...

We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 01:33 PM

Bro maverick72,
Not saying u 'rabbit' but rather referring to what u said that night about feeling like a 'rabbit' lah! Like u said so, me too dun mind being a 'rabbit' as long as dun need to spend on our 'cow' though...kekekeke....Better still, they are the one who spend on us mah!....
The most we have to do is to 'excel' in our FJ to them lor...right bro?
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 01:37 PM
here you go, bro ...

progress for our nation.

Bro Ultra88man,
Clap..clap...hurray!...U r the man lah bro!
Just last night, Bro Maverick72 & me were asking one another who can remember the National Pledge!? hehehehe...sibeh paiseh & malu man...2 of us only managed to read out the initial part but not the rest though.....

U r indeed a true blood SGPorean bro! Well done....
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
09-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Bro SGP69,
You realli can man ..must agree that you are "THE MAN" as stated in earlier post. The concept of free milk......If you have free milk...dun buy the cow... :D

cheers

shanghian

p.s

Happy National Day to all S'poreans . Majulah Singapura!

Bro Shanghian,
U r only looking at the 'flip-side' of the coin lah!
Aiyah bro, me no 'marnee' so make up at other aspect lor....quite 'siong' in the other aspect though....got to do 'servicing' as & when she wants it u know...sobb...sobb....sibeh cham u know.....

Cheers...

maverick72
09-08-2005, 02:52 PM
here you go, bro ...

progress for our nation.

My hats off to you bro ultra...it's been a long time since i last read the pledge of s'pore...nice to see that even though u are a cheongster, u still have our home country at heart... friday nite got VIP? I don't think will have typhoon again...

shengge
09-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Dear Bro Shanghian,
What you have done was probably right, RMB 1M (close to $220,000) is not a small sum.
These PRC ladies (though not all) are the best actresses.

Dear Bro PTR,
Wau, both of you are rich.
If the girl is asking for that sum of money, may be it would be better to discuss it over the bed first. If one day cannot settle then talk over it the next day..........
Why they are actress? Bcos bros like to "show" off, that is why they have to put up the "act". :D

shengge
09-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Dear Snr Bro PTR(UFO)
She too was the best in bed i have had to date ... perfect skill and uncanny muscle ability to twist her body while maintaining a constant rhythm...Hmmmm

Dear Bro,
May be becos both you and bro PTR have showed the girl enough cash, that was why both girls are very powerful on bed, so as to please you mah. No wonder me don encounter such thing leh.... :p
No logic right? Sorry, young bro bored somewhere in Shangdong province.

Cheers!

PuTonRen
09-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Dear Bro PTR,
Wau, both of you are rich.
If the girl is asking for that sum of money, may be it would be better to discuss it over the bed first. If one day cannot settle then talk over it the next day..........
Why they are actress? Bcos bros like to "show" off, that is why they have to put up the "act". :D

Bro shengge,

You don't shuang me and Bro Shanghian okay! I did not show, but made a mistake by withdrawing RMB 1500 when I did not have cash. Unlike you, always have a "Da Qian Bao" with many "Hong piao". You cheong nao in Shangdong is it?

Regards

PTR

shengge
09-08-2005, 06:32 PM
You cheong nao in Shangdong is it?

Not suan you lah. Envy you guys got good experience mah.
Me bored in customer office.
I am really tired, was caught in airport at Changsha due to Matsa. This morning woke up at 5am to come here earlier. Now already no strength liao.
How can I be cheong nao? But may have to go to cheong with customer later tonight.
National Day, sad that cannot "stand up" for sgp.

shanghian
09-08-2005, 07:11 PM

Hi Snr Bro Shengge,

Like that say good meh? Sure discuss in detail over the many positions involved.Many bed meetings later, still cannot cum to a climatic agreement on the details. Keep shifting position to avoid the final trap but ended in a loud scene in pubic area. This young padawan learner still reeling from the educational experience but vowed never to repeat the same mistake twice....
Lesson learned..."no money" dun "show off" as if damn rich ...hehehehehe
Must try to get some tips from bro SGP69...how to get cows when no "Marnee".... Cows must have "Tua Liap Nee" ...so can have free "Gu Nee" and now must have dinner ...maggi mee... b'cos no "Marnee"...

cheers

shanghian

shengge
09-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Hi Snr Bro Shengge,
Like that say good meh?

Must try to get some tips from bro SGP69...how to get cows when no "Marnee".... Cows must have "Tua Liap Nee" ...so can have free "Gu Nee" and now must have dinner ...maggi mee... b'cos no "Marnee"...

Dear Bro Shanghian,
I am referring to the good bonking experience lah.
Well, I always have the impression that if those Chinese really have good kantao, why don't they make the marnee themselves. Why must they jio us?

You are absolutely right, Bro SGPSha69 is the man.
You want to learn from him? Must pay school fees lah. I think by now the dairyman has cows coming from all over the China liao.... :p

So how did you spend your National Day? It happend to me my anniverasy in China, I can to China on 10 Aug. Stay here too long liao... :(

Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
10-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Dear Bro Shanghian,
You are absolutely right, Bro SGPSha69 is the man.
You want to learn from him? Must pay school fees lah. I think by now the dairyman has cows coming from all over the China liao.... :p

Cheers!

Hon., Sec., Snr Bro Shengge,
Dun like dat lah! I'm nothing as compared to many bros here, furthermore what u r talking about are history....4 years ago. Dun mislead any bros here man...

Over the past 2 years eversince I knew my Empress, I've been good. Really....Only have my occasional 'side dish' with 2 of my Ex that's all.
I believed u 2 would have done the same Snr Bro Shengge!

Nothing to learn from me as u & Shanghian Bro said so, perhaps I might have to learn from both of u instead! Stop giving me 'tall hats' to wear bro...it's 'covering' me all over....furthermore, my head isn't that big enuf to wear such 'tall & honorable' hats....dun fit to! Thanks bros...
U both Snr Bros deserved it more...seriously!

Cheers.
Wishes u both well wishes & a smooth day today...

shanghian
10-08-2005, 05:04 PM
So how did you spend your National Day? It happend to me my anniverasy in China, I can to China on 10 Aug. Stay here too long liao... :(

Hi Snr Bro Shengge,

Happy Anniversary! Hope you are having a good time in Chang Sha with the MM. Don't break too many hearts OK. Leave some for the other bros.
Buy you a beer when you come back to celebrate.
National Day was spent visiting customers in Guangzhou as well as some reps but nothing special apart from food and some good back rub in the HC. Nothing to report sir.
Be back in town tommorow.

cheers

shanghian

shengge
10-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Nothing to learn from me as u & Shanghian Bro said so, perhaps I might have to learn from both of u instead! Stop giving me 'tall hats' to wear bro...it's 'covering' me all over....furthermore, my head isn't that big enuf to wear such 'tall & honorable' hats....dun fit to!

Bro SGPsha69,
Are bro here see you very up mah.
I think you already been nominated for the National Day Service Award... :D
Not tall hats, how about "long cap", in either way, that is you, why still said your head no big enough.
Keep it going.
Cheers!

shengge
10-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Happy Anniversary! Hope you are having a good time in Chang Sha with the MM. Don't break too many hearts OK.
some good back rub in the HC. Nothing to report sir.
Be back in town tommorow.

Dear Bro Shanghian,
Nothing to celebrate, as I already get used to it liao. I only broke my own hear to go there, first, lost the contract, secondly caught in the middle of Matsa. Went to the pub but no so happenning, so returned to hotel after 2 bottles of beer.
Remember the 3S! I should be the one to buy you beers, but prior to that must have some meimeis lah, otherwise too bored, any recoomendation?
Me now in the central of China, staying at a very ulu hotel, so not hoping for much action to happen as tomorrow got to negotiation with customer.
See you when I am back.

Cheers!
SG

wakk0
11-08-2005, 08:57 AM
friday nite got VIP? I don't think will have typhoon again...

Bro Maverick, tmwr is friday. got reserve table onot ah?? Post typhoon party cum Post national day celebration.. haa ;)

bugisman
11-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Some Pudong lobangs.

Ershan Road where there are alot of barber shops on both sides of the road. If you are heading towards the bund on this road, there is one low profile beauty parlor (not barber shop, shop front is foot massage but words are in chinese) at the end of the row of barber shops. This shop is recessed inside so a car can drive into the driveway.

The girls are dressed in green uniforms and full service is avail. 1 shot is 200RMB, can also do 2 at one time. There is a special room right at the back of the shop which has a double door lock. Overall, room not so clean, but girl selection at night is between 4 to 6.5.

My favorite is still over in Puxi Hong Qiao at Hong Jing road where are 3 barber shops but no full service.

Any other bros to share Pudong lobangs? :)

maverick72
11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Bro Maverick, tmwr is friday. got reserve table onot ah?? Post typhoon party cum Post national day celebration.. haa ;)

table got already...u bring pussy to share with us okay? heehee...

wakk0
11-08-2005, 12:26 PM
table got already...u bring pussy to share with us okay? heehee...

Bro, dun suan me lar.. i m not as 'ham' as Bro SH69 lar.. :D

maverick72
11-08-2005, 12:50 PM
General Broadcast.

I just found out the China Eastern Airlines is having a promotion for return air ticket to S'pore for RMB2343/person. Must travel between Aug 10-Sept 20. It's a two week ticket which means u can go back to S'pore for 2 weeks. A good chance for those who wants to go back visit family members.

End of Broadcast.

LuvBeemer
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Dearest Bros,

A few months ago I visited Shang and with the good recommendation by bos here, had a good time with a "LL" at my hotel. Now I am back for ACTION!

Appreciate any bros can recommend good HC or any girl who is willing to "tar pao" back to hotel? Staying at JinJiang Hotel at Maoming Rd.

Appreciate the info,

dreamman
12-08-2005, 03:54 AM
Hi all brothers in shanghai,

Pls help a newbie based there now. Any good okt or fls to recommend? And place with full service. Pls pm me and their contact nos. I am staying at Jinan road area.

Or we could meet up as well.

Thanks.

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Dearest Bros,

A few months ago I visited Shang and with the good recommendation by bos here, had a good time with a "LL" at my hotel. Now I am back for ACTION!

Appreciate any bros can recommend good HC or any girl who is willing to "tar pao" back to hotel? Staying at JinJiang Hotel at Maoming Rd.

Appreciate the info,

Glad to hear that u had a great time the last time when u r here!
As u asked, again...pls refer to Postings Page 232-235 for HC info. Thanks.

Regards,

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
General Broadcast.

I just found out the China Eastern Airlines is having a promotion for return air ticket to S'pore for RMB2343/person. Must travel between Aug 10-Sept 20. It's a two week ticket which means u can go back to S'pore for 2 weeks. A good chance for those who wants to go back visit family members.

End of Broadcast.

Dear Bro Maverick72,
Great news for all bros u had.....thanks! Planning to go back comes end this month so maybe might take up this promo offer, thanks again bro!

U r indeed a kind soul to all bros here.....
Keep it up bro...
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Bro SGPsha69,
Are bro here see you very up mah.
I think you already been nominated for the National Day Service Award... :D
Not tall hats, how about "long cap", in either way, that is you, why still said your head no big enough.
Keep it going.
Cheers!

Snr Bro Shengge,
Thanks for the kind words again. I'm just a normal guy, having daily routine to go thru like all bros here, so dun thik I deserved any 'tall hats' ot tall caps' as u said herein.

I have NOT till date, receive any letters from GOV.com to me being nominated for Natioal day awards though....maybe u r the one that is nominated instead lah Snr., Hon., Bro Shengge...
Cheers.

wakk0
12-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Dear Bro Maverick72,
Great news for all bros u had.....thanks! Planning to go back comes end this month so maybe might take up this promo offer

Bro SH69, I might going back end of this month too. Pls keep me update on your flight date. See if i can accommodate the timing..

LuvBeemer
12-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Are these places still happening?

And are they far from MaoMing Rd? Sorry need urgent info by today. Thanks bros.

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - HC Scenes Info

Hi there Game71,
U can go to the following HC:
1) "Shu Jia Bao" HC located on Yan Ping Road, junction of Xin Zha Road. Cost RMB 600 nett. (incl. BJ, BBBJ, FJ), or

2) "Ala House" HC, 2nd level (Formerly known as New Huai Hai HC) located on Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of Shun Chang Road. Cost : RMB 600 nett as well.

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Bro SH69, I might going back end of this month too. Pls keep me update on your flight date. See if i can accommodate the timing..

Bro WakkO,
Will do. Shall keep u posted on y dates of intended trip back home.
Sms u as soon as I firm on dates.
Cheers.

eden
12-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi All,

Need help. I will be attending an exhibition in Shanghai from 6-10 Sept and wonder if anyone knows of any hotel near Shanghai Mart. My budget is about S$80-S$100 per night.

Thanks a million

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Hi All,

Need help. I will be attending an exhibition in Shanghai from 6-10 Sept and wonder if anyone knows of any hotel near Shanghai Mart. My budget is about S$80-S$100 per night.

Thanks a million

Just replied u at Shanghai In-Conversation thread...visit website at www.ctrip.com.
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
12-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Are these places still happening?

And are they far from MaoMing Rd? Sorry need urgent info by today. Thanks bros.

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - HC Scenes Info

Hi there Game71,
U can go to the following HC:
1) "Shu Jia Bao" HC located on Yan Ping Road, junction of Xin Zha Road. Cost RMB 600 nett. (incl. BJ, BBBJ, FJ), or

2) "Ala House" HC, 2nd level (Formerly known as New Huai Hai HC) located on Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of Shun Chang Road. Cost : RMB 600 nett as well.

Hi Game71,
All these places I have mentioned b4 are not far away places but rather in the heart of town.....u can get a map from any newstands along the street at RMB 5/ pc.

These places info are still valid & available.
Have fun!
Regards,

LuvBeemer
12-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks Mate!

These places are "safe"? I got conned before at KTV. Is the system like Singapore style... pay for massage at counter, then negotiate with girl in room. time is 1 hour? can select or not?

Shanghai Papa
13-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Dearest Bros,

Appreciate the info,

Bro LuvBeemer,

Look up the Shanghai Daily classifieds daily and you'll see a John advertising for home massage services. Can tar pau!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Shanghai Papa
13-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi All,

Thanks a million

Bro Eden,

I know this place nearby at the junction of South Shuicheng Rd and Maotai Rd, 4-star, about RMB400-plus. You can also walk along nearby Xianxia Rd and cheong too!

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa

Shanghai Papa
13-08-2005, 06:13 PM
FR on Qingpu "pink" hair saloon

Long time never see a FR on this thread so here's my contribution...

I was feeling horny somehow so went to a "pink" hair saloon at Qingpu. The lady was in her mid-20's from Sichuan, average looks and shape. Her massage was not too bad, got strength. After the usual massage, she asked if I want to "qiao da bei". I asked her the price and she said RMB130. I "smoked" that the previous gal only charged RMB120 (honestly I never pay more than RMB120 for "da bei" at Qingpu's "pink" hair saloons) but she said that's not possible. I insisted my story and she asked why would any gal choose to earn less money. So I deliberately pulled down my shorts and showed her my didi and immediately she realised why. So she agreed at RMB120. After getting the condom, she mounted on me licked my nipple. Then we changed to missionary position and she kept licking my neck. Soon, I cummed. After cleaning up, she wanted to kiss me on my lips but I pretended to sneeze! After a cup of tea, I left...

Nothing unusual, nothing fantastic. If you don't like my FR, please don't zap my 8 points to 0, like one bastard did in a GL thread. Thank you! :cool:

deptrai4u
14-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Hello big brothers of Shanghai,

Little brother here need some advice. Let me tell my story first.

Have not been to Shanghai for 3 years liao. was there on Monday morning and left on Tuesday afternoon. Monday nite, 11pm, went to Tar Lu Road, a series of bar. walked into one, ordered beer and the waitress also asked if can sit down. Of course I said can and bought her beer too. Bar got only 2 customers, the other is a guai-lao who also sitting with another girl. There are about 6 girls working in that bar.

As usual, since I not lau-tar in Shanghai, I behave and kept hands to myself and not turned into octopus. soon the rest of the girls crowded around me and i bought the drinks (1 each) and i was doing palm reading and magic show. Later the girls asked for another drink, I politely said NO and explain to them that I am actually quite poor, just an engineer.

by 2.30am, i was only customer at the bar and still chatting with the first girl that sat down with me, her name Julie. She and her room mate invited me for supper and they also explain that they are paying for supper. I paid for the drinks, comes to only RMB320 and we left.

We went, 3 of us, eat and drink until 4am. then i pretend a bit drunk and request Julie send me back to hotel, she agreed. Had fun and by Tuesday lunch, i packed checked out and when to Julie's house where the other girl also there. We had lunch and they tell me next time stay at their house, no need stay hotel.

All these happens and no strings attached and no money discussed. Both are Sichuan girls. I am old and ugly. Why got like that one in Shanghai?

By the way, I am the lau-tar in Hanoi and I am used to this, but in Shanghai, need the lau tar to advise what to watch out for.

Shanghai Papa
14-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Hello big brothers of Shanghai,

Little brother here need some advice. Let me tell my story first.

Have not been to Shanghai for 3 years liao. was there on Monday morning and left on Tuesday afternoon. Monday nite, 11pm, went to Tar Lu Road, a series of bar. walked into one, ordered beer and the waitress also asked if can sit down. Of course I said can and bought her beer too. Bar got only 2 customers, the other is a guai-lao who also sitting with another girl. There are about 6 girls working in that bar.

As usual, since I not lau-tar in Shanghai, I behave and kept hands to myself and not turned into octopus. soon the rest of the girls crowded around me and i bought the drinks (1 each) and i was doing palm reading and magic show. Later the girls asked for another drink, I politely said NO and explain to them that I am actually quite poor, just an engineer.

by 2.30am, i was only customer at the bar and still chatting with the first girl that sat down with me, her name Julie. She and her room mate invited me for supper and they also explain that they are paying for supper. I paid for the drinks, comes to only RMB320 and we left.

We went, 3 of us, eat and drink until 4am. then i pretend a bit drunk and request Julie send me back to hotel, she agreed. Had fun and by Tuesday lunch, i packed checked out and when to Julie's house where the other girl also there. We had lunch and they tell me next time stay at their house, no need stay hotel.

All these happens and no strings attached and no money discussed. Both are Sichuan girls. I am old and ugly. Why got like that one in Shanghai?

By the way, I am the lau-tar in Hanoi and I am used to this, but in Shanghai, need the lau tar to advise what to watch out for.

Bro deptrai4u,

Yes, bro... What happened to you has happened to me before too. It isn't always necessary to pay for gals in Shanghai. ONS is a pretty common thing to most gals who cheong the night scene here. I believe Julie was charmed by you. You might think you're old and ugly but obviously Julie didn't think so. Perhaps she was charmed by your magic tricks and what a good listener/conversationalist you are.

Perhaps you're being cautious. Nothing wrong with that. As long as you're no longer in Shanghai, she can hardly scheme anything against you. But will you be keeping constantly in touch with her? If so, use your common sense and judgement to detect any sinister ploy against you. I don't need to teach you how to be on your guard, bro!

If Julie has gained your trust and you decided to stay at her place upon your next visit to Shanghai, so be it. Let fate decides. Perhaps you might want to consider putting up at a hotel instead and cast your charm on another gal instead? If no luck, you can always look up Julie, right?

I was in Hanoi during the May Day holidays. Didn't know you then. Will look for you if I visit Hanoi ever again...

Shanghai Papa

PS: Notice somebody zapped 2 points away from me. If you're the bastard and you're reading this, I pity you for doing that. It shows you're so lack of self-confidence. If zapping my points can satisfy your ego, go ahead and zap all my points because you're such a born loser! Hahaha! :p

shanghian
14-08-2005, 08:23 PM
be on your guard, bro!
If Julie has gained your trust and you decided to stay at her place upon your next visit to Shanghai, so be it.
PS: Notice somebody zapped 2 points away from me.
Hi Bro Shg Papa,

You're right to advise caution ... this is the case wherever we are and not only in Shanghai. Point to all this is go with open eyes and ears.. Maybe Julie just likes you, it happens.
Points for all bros out there "cheonging" , just a reminder that its the season for HC/Massage centre/KTV and Hotel raids. Normally there are also undercover people who are watching for single guys/gals going into hotels together that "looks" suspicious ( like me 40yo guy with a 20 yo gal) and they will follow you in. Messy part is you need someone (normally your boss) to bail you out later if caught. Just be a bit more cautious. Things will cool down as autumn/winter comes. The guys say its because the situation is getting a bit out of control in these places and bosses (maybe their wives) are asking a lot of questions.

cheers

shanghian

p.s
bro maybe you got zapped for quoting the whole message ....trim a bit of mah...could be a moderator or even the boss himself.

Shanghai Papa
14-08-2005, 08:41 PM
p.s bro maybe you got zapped for quoting the whole message ....trim a bit of mah...could be a moderator or even the boss himself.

If so then say so lah! Give warning mah! I quite new, how I know??? :confused:

So now I know, I promise I don't repeat, can refund my points or not??? :D

SGPshanghai69
15-08-2005, 11:57 AM
If so then say so lah! Give warning mah! I quite new, how I know??? :confused:

So now I know, I promise I don't repeat, can refund my points or not??? :D

Bro Shanghai Papa,
Maybe as Bro Shanghian said so, u didn't edit the post u replied here which therefore having your points deducted. But rest assured I'll upped your points here as it's free anyway...not gonna cause me any harm or anything else for that matter bro! No worries mate....
Keep smiling & be happy lah bro! Life is simple.....
Cheers.

ultra88man
15-08-2005, 12:15 PM
FR on Qingpu "pink" hair saloon

Long time never see a FR on this thread so here's my contribution...

I was feeling horny somehow so went to a "pink" hair saloon at Qingpu.
Nothing unusual, nothing fantastic. If you don't like my FR, please don't zap my 8 points to 0, like one bastard did in a GL thread. Thank you! :cool:

nice FR ... good to see this after so long ... i will up your points if you teach me how ... Thanks.

Shanghai Papa
15-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Bro Shanghai Papa,
But rest assured I'll upped your points here as it's free anyway...

Thanks bro SGPshanghai69. You're so kind! I noticed my points are down from 6 to 5. Guess that "whoever deducted my points" wasn't happy I called him a loser. Well, by deducting my points again, it proved that he IS a LOSER! Hahaha! :D

meatlover
15-08-2005, 02:09 PM
General Broadcast.

End of Broadcast.

Thanks for your info. Had just bought the tickets today. Will be flying off tomorrow.

Shanghai Papa
15-08-2005, 02:12 PM
nice FR ... good to see this after so long ... i will up your points if you teach me how ... Thanks.

Thanks for the thought bro ultra88man! You're another kind soul! Unfortunately, I don't know how and I'm not really bothered about my points. The only drawback is I get disadvantaged by bros in the link plaza who's only willing to PM links to other bros who have higher points...

Anyway, I'll be posting a new FR pretty soon hopefully. Trying to score a hit with a SH dame, who's a SYT, whom I got to know from AFF. We've been out a couple of times (movie, dinner, Pudong Bingjiang Park) and I'd rubba rubba her tits and pussy during the past ocassions. She just MSNed me to date me out tonight but sayang lah I'm not free... :(

DumbAss
15-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Thanks bro SGPshanghai69. You're so kind! I noticed my points are down from 6 to 5. Guess that "whoever deducted my points" wasn't happy I called him a loser. Well, by deducting my points again, it proved that he IS a LOSER! Hahaha! :D
Don't think the same person could deduct your points again. Must have been someone else.
Agreed with you that points meant nothing in the real world. you definitely don't need them to prove anything. :D

Shanghai Papa
16-08-2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks bro DumbAss!

I don't care a damn about the points. My reputation is worth more than that! Eventually, with or without those silly points. I still net my target gals and enjoy my time in Shanghai, yeah!!!

Bros who are trying to help me up my points, thanks for your effort but don't bother. I was PM-ed "those ah guas" hated me to the core cos a kind bro ran into trouble trying to up my points. Guess their self-confidence has really fallen deep bottom. El Dorado, yeeha!

PS: I'll be meeting this SYT sometime this week again. Hopefully I can post a FR about my date. Might not end up in bed but at least I target to create typhoon Matsa inside her! :D

SGPshanghai69
16-08-2005, 01:04 PM

Bro Shanghai Papa,
U r most welcome! Nothing to it....
The points r merely here to show others who & who r genuine & trueful in sharing info I guessed bro.

Cheers.

Shanghai Papa
16-08-2005, 01:27 PM
The points r merely here to show others who & who r genuine & trueful in sharing info I guessed bro.

If my points are deducted for over-quoting in a reply, I guess I deserve it for my ignorant and negligence. But if my points are deducted because some losers don't agree with my FR (like the one I posted in the GL thread - I sure didn't quote anybody in that FR), then other newer bros will be cautious when I advise them on issues pertaining to their queries because my low reputation points might give them the impression I'm a phoney! Hee hee! :p

Anyway, thanks to bro tsuyoyi who upped my points to an unprecedented high of 11. A public accolade is rightfully deserved! :D

DumbAss
16-08-2005, 02:15 PM
If my points are deducted for over-quoting in a reply, I guess I deserve it for my ignorant and negligence. But if my points are deducted because some losers don't agree with my FR (like the one I posted in the GL thread - I sure didn't quote anybody in that FR), then other newer bros will be cautious when I advise them on issues pertaining to their queries because my low reputation points might give them the impression I'm a phoney! Hee hee! :p

Anyway, thanks to bro tsuyoyi who upped my points to an unprecedented high of 11. A public accolade is rightfully deserved! :D

Bro, Here's more points for you.

Shanghai Papa
16-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Bro, Here's more points for you.

Thanks bro DumbAss!

I think my points enough liao lah! I prefer bros to up my points for my contributions and not for the sake of sympathy. I'm not that pathetic lah...

Anyway, I'm on MSN with that SYT. Meeting her after work on either Thu or Fri. Hope to score something worth a FR! Hee hee... :D

DumbAss
16-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Thanks bro DumbAss!

I think my points enough liao lah! I prefer bros to up my points for my contributions and not for the sake of sympathy. I'm not that pathetic lah...

Anyway, I'm on MSN with that SYT. Meeting her after work on either Thu or Fri. Hope to score something worth a FR! Hee hee... :D

AiYa! I did not "KoLian" you. Just thought I should do my part supporting credible bros in here! :D

SGPshanghai69
17-08-2005, 03:11 PM
AiYa! I did not "KoLian" you. Just thought I should do my part supporting credible bros in here! :D

Hi there Snr Bro DumbAss,
How have u been??? It's been quite awhile since u r here to say your piece man!
Still coming here to Hua Dong area lately? Hope to catch up with u then when u r here.....

Our long time Bro Scubba is looking for u though...he's been back to Singland many atimes but unable to contact u. Bro Scubba is leaving S'hai for good comes mid Sept bro. His biz here didn't work out eventually, so he winding up everything for good to go back to his family biz lah...

Keep in touch 'BIG' bro......hear from ya soon.
Regards,

DumbAss
17-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi there Snr Bro DumbAss,
How have u been??? It's been quite awhile since u r here to say your piece man!
Still coming here to Hua Dong area lately? Hope to catch up with u then when u r here.....

Our long time Bro Scubba is looking for u though...he's been back to Singland many atimes but unable to contact u. Bro Scubba is leaving S'hai for good comes mid Sept bro. His biz here didn't work out eventually, so he winding up everything for good to go back to his family biz lah...

Keep in touch 'BIG' bro......hear from ya soon.
Regards,
Bro SGP69,
Hope you are doing alright there.
I spoke to Bro Scuba last time he was backed. Also will be going back to PRC soon. See you around.
Think I will be invited to attend the Expo this year. Lets see how the schedule turn out.
Hope to catch up soon! :)

SGPshanghai69
17-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Bro SGP69,
Hope you are doing alright there.
I spoke to Bro Scuba last time he was backed. Also will be going back to PRC soon. See you around.
Think I will be invited to attend the Expo this year. Lets see how the schedule turn out.
Hope to catch up soon! :)

Great to hear your prompt reply. Shall look forward to your trip here.
See ya BIG bro!
Best regards,

junior_cannibal
18-08-2005, 12:24 PM

By the way, I am the lau-tar in Hanoi and I am used to this, but in Shanghai, need the lau tar to advise what to watch out for.Bro Deptrai4u, I believe in your encounter. For one thing, China is huge, you wouldn't know who you will meet today. The reason why some fellow Singaporeans got themselves into some mm trouble, is due to their application of the Singaporeans' mindset, on a wholesale basis when they meet their counterparts in China. When I first came to China, I was 'lucky' to meet someone that left me a fond memory. Along the way, I have nice and not so nice encounter. One thing I learnt, be sincere when dealing with whoever you meet, but with adequate caution and common sense, will go a long way, be it in China or elsewhere. Afterall, we are all human. 己所不欲,吾施于人

DumbAss
18-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Bro Deptrai4u, I believe in your encounter. For one thing, China is huge, you wouldn't know who you will meet today. The reason why some fellow Singaporeans got themselves into some mm trouble, is due to their application of the Singaporeans' mindset, on a wholesale basis when they meet their counterparts in China. When I first came to China, I was 'lucky' to meet someone that left me a fond memory. Along the way, I have nice and not so nice encounter. One thing I learnt, be sincere when dealing with whoever you meet, but with adequate caution and common sense, will go a long way, be it in China or elsewhere. Afterall, we are all human. ?????????
I think something is wrong with the Chinese. What you meant here is "What we do not like I imposed on others!"
It should be ¼ºËù²»Óû¡¢ÎðÊ©ÓÚÈË£¡
:D

junior_cannibal
18-08-2005, 01:28 PM
I think something is wrong with the Chinese. What you meant here is "What we do not like I imposed on others!"
It should be ¼ºËù²»Óû¡¢ÎðÊ©ÓÚÈË£¡
:DThanks bro, you are right!

deptrai4u
18-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Bro deptrai4u,

Yes, bro... What happened to you has happened to me before too.

PS: Notice somebody zapped 2 points away from me. If you're the bastard and you're reading this, I pity you for doing that. It shows you're so lack of self-confidence. If zapping my points can satisfy your ego, go ahead and zap all my points because you're such a born loser! Hahaha! :p

Hi Shanghai Papa,

I have not and will never zap points of anyone. no purpose for me to do that. Here, I up your points and hope you come Hanoi soon.

;-)

HKarto
22-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Good Morning Everybody,

This is probably my first post here, and prolly won't come out at all, but here it goes anyway.

Being Stationed here after enjoying a years in Singapore Indonesia and Australia, I came across this website by accident, for a person that never suggested "cheonging" or "ktv-ing" or "Health-clubbing", I still think that this forum has a lot of useful informations, mainly on do-and-don'ts, gatherings, the-on-places, and lots more. To SBF, This is Just to say, thanks, your presence is very much appreciated, even to those more conservative ones.

That being said, the reason me entering my first post here (in china for 6 years liao), is that a friend is visiting me from singapore and (not that i need a guide for his nightlife, i know enough to be one myself), just that 2 person going to ktv or night clubs can be a trifle boring, so just asking if is there any "cheonging" going to happen soon (my friend leaving on 30th of August) that we might be able to join up, gimme a chance to widen my circle of friends, and also makes my friend's trip a bit more interesting.

If there is any, it would awesome if you can let us join you all, Thanks in advance for your time to read this messy post. To the seniors here, PTR, SGPShanghai69, Junior Cannibal,DumbAss,shengge,Shanghian, Ultra88man etc etc etc (so many of you), just saying that your batters and chichat made this place like home, and a great stepping stone for newcomers entering Shanghai.

Your Invisible Reader (Till Now)

PuTonRen
22-08-2005, 10:24 AM
Good Morning Everybody,

This is probably my first post here, and prolly won't come out at all, but here it goes anyway.

Dear Brother,

Your first or 1000th post to SBF, it does not really matter. Welcome anyway. There are vast information in this thread contributed by many brothers here. I shall in Beijing at the begining of September, do PM me when your friend arrived in Beijing.

With best regards

PTR

shengge
22-08-2005, 11:24 AM
That being said, the reason me entering my first post here (in china for 6 years liao), is that a friend is visiting me from singapore and (not that i need a guide for his nightlife, i know enough to be one myself), just that 2 person going to ktv or night clubs can be a trifle boring, so just asking if is there any "cheonging" going to happen soon (my friend leaving on 30th of August) that we might be able to join up, gimme a chance to widen my circle of friends, and also makes my friend's trip a bit more interesting.

To the seniors here, PTR, SGPShanghai69, Junior Cannibal,DumbAss,shengge,Shanghian, Ultra88man etc etc etc (so many of you),

Dear Bro KHarto,
Welcome to Shanghai. You can definitely join in the group in chitchating here, it is open to everyone. Taking about nightlife in Shanghai, I think you just need to be specific about what you are looking at, I am sure many bros here can offer some helps. I think most bros stationed here, do not really cheong KTV alot. You may have read, they went to this place called VIP, sad to tell you I didn't even know in the first place.

I will up you, later today.
Have Fun.
Cheers!

tsuyoyi
22-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Bro HKarto,

Welcome to Shanghai thread!
Good to see 1 more participant and hopefully, 1 more SIN to hangout and chill with in future!
I do not post that much in this forum unless it is really beneficial. But I do meet the bros here very often and we share our exchanges.
You being a 6-year veteran, me still have much more to learn from you!

Do keep in touch with us and myself.

Cheers and see you soon!

Good Morning Everybody,

Being Stationed here after enjoying a years in Singapore Indonesia and Australia, I came across this website by accident, for a person that never suggested "cheonging" or "ktv-ing" or "Health-clubbing", I still think that this forum has a lot of useful informations, mainly on do-and-don'ts, gatherings, the-on-places, and lots more. To SBF, This is Just to say, thanks, your presence is very much appreciated, even to those more conservative ones.

If there is any, it would awesome if you can let us join you all, Thanks in advance for your time to read this messy post. To the seniors here, PTR, SGPShanghai69, Junior Cannibal,DumbAss,shengge,Shanghian, Ultra88man etc etc etc (so many of you), just saying that your batters and chichat made this place like home, and a great stepping stone for newcomers entering Shanghai.

Your Invisible Reader (Till Now)

shengge
22-08-2005, 11:31 AM
To the seniors here, PTR, SGPShanghai69, Junior Cannibal,DumbAss,shengge,Shanghian, Ultra88man etc etc etc (so many of you),

Bro Shanghaitan is another bro you should not miss!

tsuyoyi
22-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Lao Da,

You very free huh?
Thought you went bonking with some NTTL last nite? :P
Still got so much energy to wake up early to post! I admire you !
Hands up! Salute! :)

Sep-Beijing can jio me or not? I very lonely meh!
I will be in Beijing from 01-03 Sep. Need some guidance from a veteran and laoda like you!

Cheers!

Dear Brother,

Your first or 1000th post to SBF, it does not really matter. Welcome anyway. There are vast information in this thread contributed by many brothers here. I shall in Beijing at the begining of September, do PM me when your friend arrived in Beijing.

With best regards

PTR

HKarto
22-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks PTR, for replying to my post,

Unfortunately, I am in Shanghai and my friend never intends to go to Beijing, so pity. I am open to suggestions, if any, for where to go or eat or gather (till 30th August).

Thanks

tsuyoyi
22-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Bro shengge,

I totally agree!
Bro HKarto, you must not miss out Bro shanghaitan!

Salute to all the bros here!

Cheers!

Bro Shanghaitan is another bro you should not miss!

S3vw
22-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Lao Da,

You very free huh?

I will be in Beijing from 01-03 Sep. Need some guidance from a veteran and laoda like you!

Cheers!
Lao Jiao u so free oso har??
when u want to bring me go cheong in SG again har.....:p

HKarto
22-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi All,

1. Sorry if i failed to include some of the seniors out in my introduction, I did not expected to post a forum and so have no preparation speech ;) . So apolgize to those that i missed.

2. Yes, from the postings i have seen, these lately you have been very into VIP-room, i am sure you know friends of my friends, and probably ladies like Selina, Coco, Vivian, Jaime, Emily, Sandra etc etc. I am not expecting to have something on, its just a long shot, just hope there is perhaps a possibility of a gathering, even dinner or something, to meet up perhaps, ktv was just an example.

3. Wow, so many responses so fast, you guys are really responsive and courteous, I am not a Singaporean, but i definitely feel like home here.

4. Today, we are prolly checking our either Bar Rouge (for him), New Heights, then what i don't know, any suggestions :)

Until Later - Hkarto

tsuyoyi
22-08-2005, 12:06 PM
San Ge,

I on MC...of course free lah!
Had slight fever and swollen cheeks after my return from Saigon. Doc says it is due to infection of my toothache. Dun tink sideways huh! :)

Waiting for you to jio me leh! My kangtao not as much as you...... :(

Lao Jiao u so free oso har??
when u want to bring me go cheong in SG again har

S3vw
22-08-2005, 12:22 PM
San Ge,

I on MC...of course free lah!
Had slight fever and swollen cheeks after my return from Saigon. Doc says it is due to infection of my toothache. Dun tink sideways huh!

Waiting for you to jio me leh! My kangtao not as much as you...... :(
Bro tsuyoyi mai lai TSTG hor......
me where got kangtao u every X c me oso one person no gal beside me rite......
Haizzzzzz kangtao i dun have but "big head" have.... :D

shanghian
22-08-2005, 03:23 PM

Firstly a warm "Selamat Datang" to Shanghai but this must be followed by a simple errata in your post.

Incl: Snr Bro Shanghaitan
Delete : Shanghian

Please note : possible spelling error...me no clone OK.....sekali kena zapped to kingdom cum...err sorri come

Me Newbie in Shanghai still trying to earn my stripes.

cheers

Shanghian

meatlover
22-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Just came back from Shanghai, Jia Ding last week.
Stay at Ying Yuan Hotel. Within the hotel 2 places of interest. First is the spa, 1K RMB gets you the full package. The other is the KTV called Tian Shang Ren Jian. Didn't go there as my supplier brought me to this KTV called Wan Kai Lun. Understood from the mami (Sha Sha) that the gong an now very strict thus she only allows her gals to go out with clients she knew. Overall the selection there was very limited. The rate there is 2-5-10.

HKarto
22-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Looks like I have committed a Cardinal Sin leaving significant people's name out, Again i apologize, and to that one person i sorely missed (at least right now till someone reminds me of the other seniors), Senior Brother Shanghaitan, my bad, your contributions i saw also, and were appreciated, sorry that i missed you in that list of seniors i made on my first post.

Shanghai Papa
22-08-2005, 09:22 PM
I have not and will never zap points of anyone. no purpose for me to do that. Here, I up your points and hope you come Hanoi soon.

Thanks bro, you're great! :p

PuTonRen
23-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Lao Da,

You very free huh?

Cheers!
Bro,

No lah, I was so tired, after having been squeezed by the you know who on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was really tired and some more noose bled. Maybe seeing another NTTL from Suzhou (I am sure you have seen her, small build but with a good D cup) who is now working as an accountant in Shanghai.

I only arrive in Beijing on 4 September, and sorry would have just missed you.

With best regars

PTR

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Looks like I have committed a Cardinal Sin leaving significant people's name out, Again i apologize, and to that one person i sorely missed (at least right now till someone reminds me of the other seniors), Senior Brother Shanghaitan, my bad, your contributions i saw also, and were appreciated, sorry that i missed you in that list of seniors i made on my first post.

Bro HKarto,
1st of all, a great & utmost thank you to you for putting me in your Snr Bros list, I'm really flattered bro! Thank you, thank you...and a very great thank you.
Not to pin-point on you leaving out an other Snr Bros you've on your list but rather to remind you've missed out another great contributor here & a very very good soul name on the list as well dear bro, that is our dear bro WhamBamTYM.

Snr Bro Shanghaitan won't hold it against you for missing his name out as he always choose to be 'invisible' & his fave punchline (BLAND)...he's a cool, a very very good soul, so no worries on that. Right Bro Shanghaitan?

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 10:21 AM

Bro HKarto,
As with regards to what you asked here, reading lots on bros here partying, be merry, biz ventures, having GFs & cows, etc...yet seeing no one ever mentioned b4 settling down in S'hai? Yup, u r right on that bro, but only apply to me though.
I'm one of them for sure that would never never never wanna stay or settle down here for sure! But do bear in mind that I'm speaking for myself though, not for or on behalf on anyone or bros here. Furthermore, I'm in no position to speak for anyone as well. To each his own.
Being here for coming 5 years, life here is really getting to me. On surface, it really seems like so fun, so merry-making, lots of activities, etc. Yet emptiness within oneself is no joke. Ultimately, I'm still overseas, away from family, away from my usual lifestyle back home. Most of all, very very very, extremely homesick. Hvaing seen lots of the local culture, mentality, wnet thru lots of downs & very few ups for the past years being here, each day I wake up always asking myself "What the f#k am I doing here still?!" :confused: ......Still, after the eventual daily washing up & forcing myself that life still have to get on, I pull thru another day. Sigh......... :(

But, whatever I've said is merely my own sentiments as well as my personal encounters. I'm sure there are also many bros (infact among us, quite afew bros but not to mention any names though) that have chosen or already have settled down here in S'hai for good. I'm sure those bros have found better perspectives or extreme good valid reasons to do so. My utmost well wishes to those bros here who have done so in settling down here or intending to do so. Perhaps I'm too immature or even too reserved in thinking to still accept the life style here. Pardon me if I said the wrong things herein. My apologies.

Last but not least, whatever I've mentioned above are merely my own sentiments, sharing here with you Bro HKarto & other bros.

Best regards to you & all bros here & back home,

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro,

No lah, I was so tired, after having been squeezed by the you know who on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was really tired and some more noose bled. Maybe seeing another NTTL from Suzhou (I am sure you have seen her, small build but with a good D cup) who is now working as an accountant in Shanghai.

With best regards

PTR

Big Bro PTR,
A very good morning to you big bro!
So you've been really 'busy' over the weekends eh? Good for you big bro.The weather is getting cooler each day yet still do exercise cautions, drinks lots of water as it's pretty dry but most of all, rest well as you having lots of 'ECAs'...pretty tedious eh big bro??!! hehehe..... :p

Look forward to catching you up soon these few days big bro. In the meantime do take care there.......
Sms me.

Best regards,

HKarto
23-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Another person i missed ( i am pretty sure i will be reminded at least a couple more times, perhaps i should read the forum more properly). Senior Bro WhamBamTYM, Deep regrets on my negligence, buy you a drink if we ever meet.

Anyway, thanks for your welcomes and all, I can safely say makes me feel at home, and i will know if i need information (given i ask more specifically) i will be aided adequately from here. A Thanks in advance to all of you, and yes i will not make mistake asking for stuff already in the forums.

Anyway might as well make a FR/ "blog" out of my yesterday's outing, instead of experiencing the scenic night view of the Bund from Bar Rouge(18th on the Bund) and New Heights (Third on the Bund), we decided to ask some friends, Singaporeans (you might be one of them), to introduce us (mainly my friend) to the KTV scene in Shanghai. We considered quite a few places, Jin Bi Hui Huang, Jin Se Dian Dang, Tian Shang Ren Jian, among the choices.

Knowing how previously the anti-vice crackdowns are happening in Shanghai, we decided to go to supposedly more secure KTV, Stellar Solar (???), or Tai Yang Xing Chen. All I can say is that its a pretty interesting place, i am sure my friend is not disappointed, the happenings inside is pretty suprising for me. I would not go into details in public lest any of the participant complain :), But at least i can go in details on where is it, basic damages and the characteristics.

Name: Tai Yang Xing Chen ????
Addr: Nanjing Xi Road TaiXing Road (6th Floor), Use the innermost elevator
Damages:
----800 for room and bottle,
------if you want to frequent the place, 10 bottle preorder for 3000 RMB
------But then opening a room in future without the bottle is 600 RMB
------Do your calculations and see which is better
----Basic Fees: 300 for Mama-san
----------------200 for the waitress
----------------100 for the water boys
----------------300 tips for the companion pick for the ktv duration
----Other damages not known to me, i can find out if you want

Special Mentions:
1. Ladies are accomodating
2. Some Ladies are very accomodating
3. Quite a number of NTTLs (just learnt that expression)
4. One of our friends came late and there is none left for him :confused:
5. Queried about point 4. , Mama-san said all girls slot taken (thats only at 9.30, either very popular or not enough ppl)

We partied quite a bit, a very nice place, better than i would have expected from a KTV session, -end of FR-

Perhaps tonight we will go to Bar Rouge or New Heights, anyone wants to meet up perhaps?

HKarto - Over and Out, till later

liu_12
23-08-2005, 12:48 PM
SGPshanghai69

Being here for coming 5 years, life here is really getting to me. On surface, it really seems like so fun, so merry-making, lots of activities, etc. Yet emptiness within oneself is no joke. Ultimately, I'm still overseas, away from family, away from my usual lifestyle back home. Most of all, very very very, extremely homesick. Hvaing seen lots of the local culture, mentality, wnet thru lots of downs & very few ups for the past years being here, each day I wake up always asking myself "What the f#k am I doing here still?!" ......Still, after the eventual daily washing up & forcing myself that life still have to get on, I pull thru another day. Sigh.........

Bro SGPshanghai69
You there for nearly 5 years!
I stay 3 month already sian. But you there to earn money for your family and
future.
3 month plus another few trips to PRC make me feel more at home in sillypore.
Afterall in sillypore for 40 years+ since I came to this world.
Making another few Tour-de-PRC before I call it quit.
You can still chiong with bros in Shanghai while I go Kopitiam for beer.
Life in foriegn land can be fun or lonely but still have to go on.(as you say)
Wish you all the best.
P.S. me going to Kunshan/Nanjing in mid sep.
If got time maybe stay Shanghai for 3 days.

Darknites
23-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Being here for coming 5 years, life here is really getting to me. On surface, it really seems like so fun, so merry-making, lots of activities, etc. Yet emptiness within oneself is no joke. Ultimately, I'm still overseas, away from family, away from my usual lifestyle back home. Most of all, very very very, extremely homesick. Hvaing seen lots of the local culture, mentality, wnet thru lots of downs & very few ups for the past years being here, each day I wake up always asking myself "What the f#k am I doing here still?!" ......Still, after the eventual daily washing up & forcing myself that life still have to get on, I pull thru another day. Sigh.........
wow... no kidding.. you looked like you really dun enjoy your stay in China..

I have always envied guys stationed in PRC.. maybe cos I'm a cheongster.. I always look upon PRC as the wonderland for people like us... and so far, my trip there are all short trips.. so, each trip, I have not got sick of cheonging before I had to return back home.. so where got time to get home-sick?

but I probably failed to realised that once you get enough of these cheonging.. you would still need a warm and caring home to return to.. with wife and kids to share the emotional joy/bond of a family...

hope your stink there in PRC will not last too long then.. you always have fellow SG guys in PRC for tcss or lim kopi session..

Cheers,
Shadow

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 01:10 PM
wow... no kidding.. you looked like you really dun enjoy your stay in China..

I have always envied guys stationed in PRC.. maybe cos I'm a cheongster.. I always look upon PRC as the wonderland for people like us... and so far, my trip there are all short trips.. so, each trip, I have not got sick of cheonging before I had to return back home.. so where got time to get home-sick?

but I probably failed to realised that once you get enough of these cheonging.. you would still need a warm and caring home to return to.. with wife and kids to share the emotional joy/bond of a family...
Cheers,
Shadow

ShadowBro,
True that I'm not enjoying my stay but facing reality, coming back to homeland would be another painful reality as economy is still not any better back home for now, with having my idustry being in the already 'sunset-ted' scene.

I agreed with u totally that coming here on short biz trips is indeed a far diff from staying here bro. Me too, at the initial stage always looking forward to coming back here for biz trip, having fun prior to my permanent stay here then.
But once after staying here abit too long, having to face the hard reality, the brute & crude locals, the harsh environment that one have to make do with daily, it really dampens one's mood & emotionally.

I'm just human, having to miss family and lately lots of it and really lousy feeling though. Waking up everyday, facing the mentioned routine again is no joking matter emotionally to one's mental status bro.

Having enough of the cheonging is one minor matter, but rather having to face the reality in life to choose between survival in a harsh, crude place like this to stay or simply to go home to family is one ell of choice to pick man bro!... :o

Thanks for sharing & listening. Cheers.
Best regards,

junior_cannibal
23-08-2005, 01:15 PM

hope your stink there in PRC will not last too long then.. you always have fellow SG guys in PRC for tcss or lim kopi session..

Cheers,
ShadowBro Liu_12 and Bro ShadowBro, being in a foreign ground while your family is away from you has its pros and cons, for one thing, you can have all the time to concentrate on what you want to do, be it work or play. However, at times, emotional pitfalls are real and many. Just remember your purpose of coming to China and remain focus, most of all, must know 'your way home'. Else, you are no difference from a lost sheep in the forest.

maverick72
23-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69,
GO MSN la...so can chat...u CBL at Big Bamboo again?

PuTonRen
23-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Shadow

Dear Bros,
I tend to concur with Bro Liu_12. Speaking for myself, I have been in China on frequent trips for the past 12 years or so. The activities in China have since intensified so much so that I am spending close to 6 months a year in China. Furthermore, my life is complicated by the fact that I need to spend at least four months in Euroland.

Despite of the fact that brotherhood support for me in China is very fruitful, fun and warm, there is really no place like home. If without the Shanghai brothers, I wonder what would life be here since I spend a lot of time here. To visit those joints with brothers is really fun, but first of all, we cannot go everyday (once a week would be considered a luxury), secondly, what should we do during the other remaining nights. There is precisely the reason why I venture into Tea drinking while in China. Every city that I visit, I would look for a good tea house.

Ask any brother who has to station overseas on how they feel when overseas, he would probably tell you the same thing.

Please do not envy us, nor pity us. We have a life to lead and the good way to get the pressure off is to adapt to any new situations that confront us. After all, the definitiion of Intelligence, according to a French Philosopher, Mr. De La Croix is "One's ability to adapt to a new situation". For this, I congratulate all brothers who have to stay overseas for work as being intelligent.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR

Regards

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 01:23 PM
SGPshanghai69

Bro SGPshanghai69
You there for nearly 5 years!
I stay 3 month already sian. But you there to earn money for your family and
future.
3 month plus another few trips to PRC make me feel more at home in sillypore.
Afterall in sillypore for 40 years+ since I came to this world.
Making another few Tour-de-PRC before I call it quit.
You can still chiong with bros in Shanghai while I go Kopitiam for beer.
Life in foriegn land can be fun or lonely but still have to go on.(as you say)
Wish you all the best.
P.S. me going to Kunshan/Nanjing in mid sep.
If got time maybe stay Shanghai for 3 days.

Bro Liu_21,
Thanks for sharing here with me bro. as u siad here, we are to make a earning to survive. But the true fact in reality is always cruel, having to make one self (emotionally at many atimes) to ask himself, whether to survive with regular & decent earnings or simply to braze it thru all downs at home, but with family by one's side. To bring home the money or precious time to be spend with family, pls choose...as one would be asking himself.

Guessed that's the reality in life that one has to face & lots of it coming along in most of our lives.

Wish u well here & all the best in all your new endeavours bro!
Best regards,

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Bro SGPshanghai69,
GO MSN la...so can chat...u CBL at Big Bamboo again?

Bro Maverick72,
I'm in office right now, not at Big Bamboo lah! It's lunch time now so having the spare time to sneak a break or 2 to post here that's all.
Hope all's well for you back home. Really miss home man bro!
See ya soon back here bro.

Best regards,

wakk0
23-08-2005, 03:46 PM
I would look for a good tea house.
PTR

Bro PTR, there is a good tea house in the Qu Yang Garden. The same garden as the Go-Kart racing. The Tea House is built beside the pond and have many wooden ancient chair/bed. My local friend happened to know the boss.. Very nice and cosy..

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Dear Bros,
There is precisely the reason why I venture into Tea drinking while in China. Every city that I visit, I would look for a good tea house.

My 2 cent worth.

PTR
Regards

Dear Big Bro PTR,
There's a very nice cosy Tea House Villa located Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of FengYang Road.
Perhaps we can try it out sometime when u r free big bro. Very near for me at work as it's just 300m away from office. Pretty near for u as well as it's in Xujiahui District too.

Regards,

PuTonRen
23-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Dear Big Bro PTR,
There's a very nice cosy Tea House Villa located Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of FengYang Road.
Perhaps we can try it out sometime when u r free big bro. Very near for me at work as it's just 300m away from office. Pretty near for u as well as it's in Xujiahui District too.

Regards,

Thanks brother,

We can go there one day before I leave for home.

Regards

PTR

wakk0
23-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks brother,

Pls count me in.. im learning how to taste kung fu tea.. My landlord bought me a bag of HuangShan tea leaves.. Damm SHIOK..

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Pls count me in.. im learning how to taste kung fu tea.. My landlord bought me a bag of HuangShan tea leaves.. Damm SHIOK..

Bro WakkO,
Wil call u along for sure, rest assured on that.
Sms you inadvance when time comes.
Cheers. ;)
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
23-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks brother,

Regards

PTR

Sure thingy big bro! Shall wait for your sms for time & date.
Hear from u then.
Cheers. ;)

skydesperato
24-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Hi guys!

Do u guys know where to get all the "QQ girls" number?

Your assistance IS GREatly APPRECIATED!!!

:D

HKarto
24-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Strange how my post never appears.

1. Thanks for all the postings, I love you all (in the most brotherly fashion possible)
2. Sorry WhamBamTYM bro, i guessed i need to read the forums more closely.
3. on Monday, we went to a great KTV instead of Bar Rouge/The Bund, excellent place (FR only if wanted, i wrote one but it never appeared on my previous posting)
4. I have covered all the day outings for my friends, left with the night scenes, would like to get some advise, here is a few i thought of tell me which ones are the priority visits (if i missed out some , do give pointers)

Places to visit:
1. Park97/Guandii/Lanteen/Soho II (Fuxing Park)
2. Bar Rouge/New Heights/The Vault(Laris) (Bund)
3. Bourbon Street/Real Love/Mural/Zapatas (Hengshan Road)
4. Windows/CashBox/Vip-Room (Jiang an Park)
5. 138 Club/ New Babyface/ Jin Bi Hui Huang / Pegasus (Golden Bell Area)
6. Anything in Hong QIao Area?
7. Anything in XuJiaHui Area?

Well, I do know these places of interest, i just don't know what i should let my friend see to show the best of shanghai, day and night, pointer's anyone?

Thanks for all your 2 cents Bros - HKarto

WhamBamTYM
24-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Places to visit:
1. Park97/Guandii/Lanteen/Soho II (Fuxing Park)
2. Bar Rouge/New Heights/The Vault(Laris) (Bund)
3. Bourbon Street/Real Love/Mural/Zapatas (Hengshan Road)
4. Windows/CashBox/Vip-Room (Jiang an Park)
5. 138 Club/ New Babyface/ Jin Bi Hui Huang / Pegasus (Golden Bell Area)
6. Anything in Hong QIao Area?
7. Anything in XuJiaHui Area?

Hey please, I'm no big deal bro here.... So don't worry about it... Haha... I'll try my best to suggest the places for you to visit, but it might get a little bit tiring for you to hit so many different night spots... Also, I would need you to let me know what type of music and atmosphere you prefer... And also the crowd makes a lot of difference... So let me know your preference, and I'll point the direction... As much as I can...

Shanghai Papa
25-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Anyway, I'm on MSN with that SYT. Meeting her after work on either Thu or Fri. Hope to score something worth a FR! Hee hee...

Finally, here's the FR I promised all bros here...

I met her yesterday at Superbrand Mall after work. She was wearing this low-neck top and long skirt. With the help of a push-up, her cleavage can be seen. But she's a Cup A (near B) so don't expect deep cleavage. We had dinner at a pizza restaurant on the 5th floor. While we were eating, she was asking me to explain/translate some work documents in English to Chinese. It was so unhappening and I kinda lost interest so I offered to send her home at Pudong (near Yaohan) straight after our meal. Along the way, she told me her mom would be out-of-town the next day. A hint, perhaps? So I told her we'll finish with the explanantion/translation the next day at her house after work. She stays in an old apartment. Downstairs, I frenched her and caressed her tits. She gave out a soft moan. She gave me a last sweet smile and I bid her farewell.

Today, I went to her place straight after work. I bought her a McDonald's meal for dinner. Her apartment was pretty run-down. A 1-bedroom apartment and shared kitchen with the next-door neighbour. After entering her apartment, her small pet dog kept pouncing onto me and smelling me. I sat on the sofa and she put on the Friends DVD while eating her dinner. After eating, she took her notes and we started our mundane task again. As she was sitting next to me, I put my arms around her shoulder and tummy and slowly moved my hands up and slid my fingers into her blouse. Twitching her nipples (that felt like the eraser atop a HB pencil), she started moving her head backwards and stretching her body. Sensing her pleasure, I moved my fingers into her pants and caressed her wet pussy. She asked me what I was doing and I just simply ignored her and carried on with my rubba rubba.

Then I decided to carry her into the bedroom. I put her on the bed but she complained it's too hot. So she turned on the lights, plugged the air-con cable into the socket, and I turned on the air-con with the remote control. I switched off the lights again and started undressing her, followed by myself. Standing stark naked in front of her, I scrutinised her body and she was actually a little plump (baby fat)! Never mind, I led her to the bed and started licking her breasts, her neck, her ears and frenched her. I touched her pussy. It was very wet. I turned around and started to lick her pussy but the cum juice had a very strong odour which turned me off so I stopped. I turned around again and moved my dick to her mouth. She started licking my dick for a while. She didn't seem to know what to do. I wasn't excited at all. So I moved down, wet my dick with my saliva and moved it into her pussy gently, missionary style.

Knowing she had a French ex-boyfriend, I asked her how long did she last had sex and she giggled and replied, "不告诉你!" I started with a slow rhythm and I could feel that she's rather inexperienced. Her body movement wasn't so great either and seriously I'm beginning to lose my interest. Wanted to try doggie style but somehow I couldn't put my dick in. She said it won't work. I asked her why and her reply was, "太高难度了!" So I turned her around and back to missionary again. Frankly, I can sense that she wasn't really enjoying (and so am I) so I increased my rhythm so that I can finish her off fast. I ejaculated onto her breasts within minutes.

We took a shower together and continued with our mundane task on the sofa. Soon, I told her I gotta go and bid her farewell.

Brief introduction - I met her (mid-20's) at AFF last year. She's a Shanghainese, short, sweet-looking with shoulder-length hair.

Well... honestly, I don't think I ever wanna do it again with her! :rolleyes:

Hope you like my FR... :D

shanghian
25-08-2005, 08:59 AM
So I moved down, wet my dick with my saliva and moved it into her pussy gently, missionary style.

Knowing she had a French ex-boyfriend

Bro Shanghai Papa,

You're a RAW fan as well huh? :eek: Somemore she has been wif a BF prior to you ... why take such risk??? Low risk dun mean NO risk leh... condom cheap leh also you smell her CB foul smell you dun suspect anything one har?
Bonk safely Bro ...life is so unpredictable.

Shanghian

wakk0
25-08-2005, 11:00 AM
So I moved down, wet my dick with my saliva and moved it into her pussy gently, missionary style.

Bro SHpapa, raw no good lar.. danger danger leh.. Condoms are cheap in China. I went to Adult health product show in July and bought 4 boxes(12x) for 40rmb. It is a local brand and commented by my gal, it is a reliable one. I forget the name now.. can recommend it to you if u need..

tsuyoyi
25-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Bro Shanghai Papa,

Well done!
At least you had a bonk and close the chapter, instead of keep on fantasising how good a bonk she is, right? Time to move on..... heehee

I do not really approve raw...but what the heck....she not a pro right? From what it sounds, she not that experienced therefore, may not bonk that often......
But anyway, be careful next time!

Cheers!

Hope you like my FR... :D

PuTonRen
25-08-2005, 11:15 AM
But anyway, be careful next time!

Cheers!

Bro Tsuyoyi,

Very free ah! You?

I would tell you the same thing as you have written above. Hahahaha....

Regards

PTR

tsuyoyi
25-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Lao Da,

Thanks for the advice!
I wish I have a God ma like yours....then maybe I can do raw? hahaha!

You so busy lately huh? Not online for 2 days. Busy bonking on a tea table? Facing the window?

Miss you already! Wish you were here..... :(

Bro Tsuyoyi,

Very free ah! You?

I would tell you the same thing as you have written above. Hahahaha....

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen
25-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Lao Da,

Thanks for the advice!
I wish I have a God ma like yours....then maybe I can do raw? hahaha!

You so busy lately huh? Not online for 2 days. Busy bonking on a tea table? Facing the window?

Miss you already! Wish you were here..... :(
Yesl Young Turk,

Very busy on works lah! You cheong nao already? Always thinking of bonking? Anyway, Your God Ma does not allow me to bonk in China or she would "divorce" me. So, what is bonking on the tea table, facing the windows. Now staying in a new hotel with long sofa. So it should be bonking on the sofa and looking out the windows.

Miss me? True or not? I am a MAN and not good enough to be Dong Zhi.
Hahahhahah...

May not cheong KTV in Singapore for a while. I rather spend more time with your God Ma.

Regards

PTR

tsuyoyi
25-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Lao Da Da,

You think I cheong nao meh?
I value friends more important than SYTs!
That is why I miss you mah!

I also may not cheong KTV in Singapore for a while. Horrific episode with your God daughter already shattered me! :( Me start new chapter in life......eat more "vegetarian" now.....oh mi tuo fo......

See you soon!

Yesl Young Turk,

Very busy on works lah! You cheong nao already? Always thinking of bonking? Anyway, Your God Ma does not allow me to bonk in China or she would "divorce" me. So, what is bonking on the tea table, facing the windows. Now staying in a new hotel with long sofa. So it should be bonking on the sofa and looking out the windows.

Miss me? True or not? I am a MAN and not good enough to be Dong Zhi.
Hahahhahah...

May not cheong KTV in Singapore for a while. I rather spend more time with your God Ma.

Regards

PTR

SGPshanghai69
25-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Bro SHpapa, raw no good lar.. danger danger leh.. Condoms are cheap in China. I went to Adult health product show in July and bought 4 boxes(12x) for 40rmb. It is a local brand and commented by my gal, it is a reliable one. I forget the name now.. can recommend it to you if u need..

Bro WakkO,
So u r 'stocking up' hah??? kekeke....dun need to do that as 24Hrs Convenient Store is all over the streets of Shanghai man....

Do be careful with the local brands though bro, a friend of mine said there are cases the local brands condoms broke because of poor QC Control man! hahaha.....

Buy from Watsons Dept Store, namely the particular brand Okamoto, think (or skinless as they claimed on the packing). Abit Ex as compared to the local brands but assuring. Also, Okamoto comes in many 'flavour' bro. The well-known Durex brand-made here in China is produced in Hainan as it's packing stated. Dun like using Durex brand-made being it has too much lubricants on it, literally dripping when u take it out to use! Furthermore, the 'rubbery' smell is unbearable man.....many times my gal complained about the smell the minute I take it out.....sigh...kinda anti-climax though...

Cheers

SGPshanghai69
25-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Bro Shanghai Papa,

You're a RAW fan as well huh? :eek: Somemore she has been wif a BF prior to you ... why take such risk??? Low risk dun mean NO risk leh... condom cheap leh also you smell her CB foul smell you dun suspect anything one har?
Bonk safely Bro ...life is so unpredictable.

Shanghian

Speaking of 'Raw' fans, there are a couple of similiar fans/bros here whom are also 'Rambo' as I call them, who likes it this way!
Indeed as Bro Shanghian you said here, doing it & doing it safe is definitely a MUST! Why jeopardise our own lives for that mere momentarily 'shiok' right bro??
To all bros, pls exercise safe sex as China Health Organisation annual statistcs shows that STDs & HIVs cases are very, very rampant in China. Do be careful....
Cheers.

wakk0
25-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Do be careful with the local brands though bro, a friend of mine said there are cases the local brands condoms broke because of poor QC Control man! hahaha.....
the name is Strong Man, 男子漢. Looking at the packaging, quite solid and safe. however, the size is 52mm. For me, abit 'tight'. hee ;) For brothers out there having 'thick' dick, goto 56mm. Very few shops in SH has it, so "stock up". Normal price for Strong Man of 12x is 18-20rmb. I got it cheap at the exhibition.

Buy from Watsons Dept Store, namely the particular brand Okamoto, think (or skinless as they claimed on the packing). Abit Ex as compared to the local brands but assuring. Also, Okamoto comes in many 'flavour' bro. The well-known Durex brand-made here in China is produced in Hainan as it's packing stated.
Ok.. i will try Okamoto once i finish these boxes. I bought Durex from US in my previous trip. But used up liao, so i stock up lor. This prove i m still very 'active'. haa :D

junior_cannibal
25-08-2005, 02:05 PM

Brief introduction - I met her (mid-20's) at AFF last year. She's a Shanghainese, short, sweet-looking with shoulder-length hair.

Hope you like my FR... :DIts been a while since I read a good FR on this thread, thanks bro. While reading your FR, my little bro kinda reacted to the story, ha ha.

Despite the fact that I am also a Harley rider, i.e. prefer to do without the safety helmet, I am fully aware of the greater potential of contracting something unpleasant. Being selective of the mm you bonk can only reduce but not eliminate the risk. The ironic part of this whole thing is, while one may think its safe to do a OL than a FL/WL, I bet to differ. Think about it, if the OL has only one sex partner before this guy, what makes this guy so sure the previous partner is safe. On the other hand, most FL/WL go for constant check-up, other than the in-between period, if she is certified clean, she is clean. The long and short of all these - either one refrains from doing at all, or do it with full understanding of the potential risk.

junior_cannibal
25-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Buy from Watsons Dept Store, namely the particular brand Okamoto, think (or skinless as they claimed on the packing). Abit Ex as compared to the local brands but assuring. Also, Okamoto comes in many 'flavour' bro. The well-known Durex brand-made here in China is produced in Hainan as it's packing stated. Dun like using Durex brand-made being it has too much lubricants on it, literally dripping when u take it out to use! Furthermore, the 'rubbery' smell is unbearable man.....many times my gal complained about the smell the minute I take it out.....sigh...kinda anti-climax though...

CheersBro SGP69, remember who was the one that recommend me to okamoto!? Its true that the texture is rather thin, however, one complaint is: if one has a long or 'fat' little bro, may find this brand a little too short or tight (try it yourself and you will know what I meant). About the flavour, one mm complained the strawberry smell strange. Perhaps its due to the substance that was flowing in the bag that caused the foul chemical reaction. LOL!

Shanghai Papa
25-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Dear SH bros,

Thank you for your warning and advice.

Sigh... the sexual power of my dick head overwhelms the logical thinking from my big head!!!

On hindsight, I admit it's my oversight. What's done cannot be undone. I guess I'll take a HIV/STD test a couple of months down the road, just to play safe.

Some clarifications... The strong odour doesn't always translate to a sick pussy. She did initially refused sex but I guess her will-power was wrestled away by my foreplay (actually by her feelings and attachment for me). She's rather squeaky-clean, definitely not a pro, and she heads straight home after work so hardly meet any other guys except me. She broke off with her ex-boyfriend the year before in 2003.

Once again, thank you bros for taking the time and interest to read my FR and responding with caution and concern. Greatly appreciated!

Shanghai Papa

HKarto
25-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks! for the guidance past present and future, its not easy being in Shanghai, so many things, so little time (6 days remaining).

Thanks Bro WhamBamTYM, the gesture is appreciated, I started to post here for a little aid, not because i don't know the places, or whom to approach. Its just that my friend is only here for a limited time, and I do want him to experience the extremeties of Shanghai. We visited what I would say the most scenic view of the Bund (on New Heights, Third on the Bund), that opinion is mine, what i would really really love and appreciate, for some of your seniors to reject my options, and give me a better location to experience. And about 6 days, 6 full night activity (tiredness and stuff), don't worry about it, i have had non-stop no sleep week before, its all in the name of fun and experience.

So Far, we have been to
1. a Beach Party in Re Dai Feng Bao
2. The fashion show on Le Fabrique (Jian Guo Lu No 8)
3. New Heights on 3rd on the Bund
4. Super Shiok KTV on NanJing XI Road
5. a standard Sauna and Spa without the Hanky Panky
6. made to XInTianDi almost everyday (5 days already)

So.....I have a limited time to show him more and most of the better Nightlife of Shanghai. Suggestions? and Priorities? Music wise, we are adaptable, sleaze to playful to decent, everything is doable....Just appreciating your 2 cents.

Places I know:
1. DKD
2. Park97
3. Guandii
4. Vip Room
5. BabyFace
6. 138 Club
7. Bar Rouge
8. Jin Bi Hui Huang
9. Armanni
10. Pegasus
11. Barbarossa
12. Any recommended Eateries?
13. Any authentic Spas?
14. Any non authentic Spas other than TQY/TRY?

well so far, I am happy my friend is enjoying himself, perhaps anyone wants to join us, lets meet up, for dinner or stuff.

Till Later - HKarto

PuTonRen
25-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Lao Da Da,

You think I cheong nao meh?
I value friends more important than SYTs!
That is why I miss you mah!

See you soon!

Dear Bro Tsuyoyi,

I can understand, and I think it is also unwise to be broken down so easily by one episode. The difference between being tough and strong, is tough people will get up and walk again after a fall, but strong people might not. We must be tough and not only strong. I suppose age has made me a tough person.

I hope it is not the good relationship that I have with your god mother that affects your sentiment. Sincerely.

I also value friendship like you, that is why no matter what has happened, I stayed friendly to you, as it is much easier to break a friendship than to build a new one.

My 2 cent worth. I shall talk to you when I come back.

Regards

PTR from Shanghai

WhamBamTYM
25-08-2005, 02:53 PM
I've attached comments best to my knowledge:
1. DKD - haven't been there... haha... but quite a few shanghai office ladies like that place.
2. Park97 - This is an expensive place... you would find a good mix of good looking ppl, working ladies, and foreigners... No cover charge unless special DJ spinning... Down side, the price of everything. Plays house, and live band upstairs
3. Guandii - R&B area is full of yuppie crowd and those david wu style ppl... hip.. crowded... Plays house in main area, R&B in R&B area... duh.. haha
4. Vip Room - Bring your ear plugs... this place is loud... but you would usually find good looking ppl too... house, trance, a mix of electronica and some other stuff...
5. BabyFace - I hope you're referring to the new babyface. At the moment, this is the place to be... But watch out, a lot of the ladies there are also ktv girls.. to me, the most dance-able music.. but it's just my taste... haha
6. 138 Club - haven't been there... sorry
7. Bar Rouge - Haven't been there, but from what I heard, a poser crowd... But I think it's still a nice place, and a nice view overlooking the bund
8. Jin Bi Hui Huang - Once again, I can't help you
9. Armanni
10. Pegasus - young, "poly" school going crowd... Nice if you wanna look at young girls... But sometimes can be totally empty... Mostly hip hop and R&B
11. Barbarossa
12. Any recommended Eateries? Eateries would depend on your taste, budget.. shanghai is like singapore, a melting pot. But I would suggest trying stuff, from the really cheap to otherwise.. but then again, depends on how strong your tummy is.
13. Any authentic Spas? There are quite a few authentic ones... In fact, one is a stone's throw from XTD. I forgot the name... Shanghaitan would be able to help you ( the recept is chio and sweet ) haha
14. Any non authentic Spas other than TQY/TRY? Non authentic ones can be found riddled all over the thread...

junior_cannibal
25-08-2005, 03:26 PM
3. Guandii - R&B area is full of yuppie crowd and those david wu style ppl... hip.. crowded... Plays house in main area, R&B in R&B area... duh.. haha
4. Vip Room - Bring your ear plugs... this place is loud... but you would usually find good looking ppl too... house, trance, a mix of electronica and some other stuff...
5. BabyFace - I hope you're referring to the new babyface. At the moment, this is the place to be... But watch out, a lot of the ladies there are also ktv girls.. to me, the most dance-able music.. but it's just my taste... haha
8. Jin Bi Hui Huang - Once again, I can't help you
9. Armanni
To add on to what Bro WhamBamTYM has said, I do have some comments on the abovementioned:

3. Guandii - also another expensive water hole, a bottle of Chivas will set you back, up to RMB980. Some WL can be found here.

4. VIP Room, on a relative basis, the music here is not as loud as the new Babyface. Crowd here is ok

5. New Babyface- thanks to your arrangement last Fri. This should be THE place for the time being. I have not seen so many good looking MM in one place in one nite, guess you are right, most of the better looking ones were likely to be KTV MM.

8. Jin Bi Hui Huang - the one in Pudong is a self-service, no MM joint. Guess we are talking about the one in Puxi. They used to have a big hall with live performance, one could have a KTV MM for company. However, its closed for undefined period. I have met a few fairly good looking and nice MM from this KTV, though I did none to them (sigh!) Rooms and bottles are average. Personally, I prefer to go to Hai Shang Hua at Hua Ting Isetan (have some fond, sentimental memories there)

9. Armanni - last heard this place was closed down, due to some major fights. I have been there a couple of times. A true local joint where you could not really find any angmo. Concept wise, its ktv rooms and a disco area. You can have both MM as well GG in this joint, there is no mommy in this place, if you need a MM, just tell the waitering staff. Personally, I dont quite like this place.

HKarto
25-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks Bro WhamBamTYM! Great descriptions, i have been only VIP-Room, these recently, the rest is ??? for me, thanks for re-orientations.

Till Later - Hendri Karto

One more, whats the current situation of Hong Qiao Area, not much happenning? or something else?

HKarto
25-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Thanks bro Junior_Cannibal! That with that bro WhamBamTYM said, makes The New Babyface the place to go then, with a special mention about the KTV you recommended, can you describe more about how or where and why, thanks! If there is an intention to go any of these places, could we join up, perhaps.

Anyway, Thanks for all the info!

Till Later - HKarto

junior_cannibal
25-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks bro Junior_Cannibal! That with that bro WhamBamTYM said, makes The New Babyface the place to go then, with a special mention about the KTV you recommended, can you describe more about how or where and why, thanks! If there is an intention to go any of these places, could we join up, perhaps.

Anyway, Thanks for all the info!

Till Later - HKartoThe KTV I was talking about is: 海上花 (Hai Shang Hua), located at 淮海中路527号, 华亭伊势丹8楼 Huai Hai Zhong Lu No. 527, Hua Ting Isetan 8th Floor. If you need the contact of the mommy, I can PM you. This is a higher end ktv joint, generally no real hanky panky in here. Tipping is standard, RMB300 for mommy and MM, RMB200 for waitering staff. Drinks are averagely priced. As I know the mommy quite well, she will usually stretched a little in terms of the final bill. I usually don't go there unless there are guests to be entertained.

When cheonging ktv, in general, do not go too late, unless you have already pre-booked a MM. As the better looking ones are usually snatched up. A good time to enter a ktv is between 8-830pm. Avoid weekends as most more popular MM take the weekends off to party in clubs/disco. Also, avoid long holidays, e.g. Oct national day holiday, most MM would have returned to their hometown.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Shanghai Papa
25-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Not sure if this is good news but it is skeptically reassuring...

I asked that SYT when was the last time she had sex and she refused to tell me. Then I told her a white lie... I said I felt itchy down there (of course it's untrue). She immediately understood what I was implying and she told me she last had sex about 2 years ago and her ex-boyfriend wore a condom.

Well, perhaps some bros might argue if she was telling the truth. That's why I said it was skeptically reasurring. Nevertheless, I'll still go for a checkup in a few months time, just to play safe... :p

flanker
25-08-2005, 08:38 PM
To add on to what Bro WhamBamTYM has said, I do have some comments on the abovementioned:

3. Guandii - also another expensive water hole, a bottle of Chivas will set you back, up to RMB980. Some WL can be found here.

4. VIP Room, on a relative basis, the music here is not as loud as the new Babyface. Crowd here is ok

5. New Babyface- thanks to your arrangement last Fri. This should be THE place for the time being. I have not seen so many good looking MM in one place in one nite, guess you are right, most of the better looking ones were likely to be KTV MM.

8. Jin Bi Hui Huang - the one in Pudong is a self-service, no MM joint. Guess we are talking about the one in Puxi. They used to have a big hall with live performance, one could have a KTV MM for company. However, its closed for undefined period. I have met a few fairly good looking and nice MM from this KTV, though I did none to them (sigh!) Rooms and bottles are average. Personally, I prefer to go to Hai Shang Hua at Hua Ting Isetan (have some fond, sentimental memories there)

9. Armanni - last heard this place was closed down, due to some major fights. I have been there a couple of times. A true local joint where you could not really find any angmo. Concept wise, its ktv rooms and a disco area. You can have both MM as well GG in this joint, there is no mommy in this place, if you need a MM, just tell the waitering staff. Personally, I dont quite like this place.

What happened to the Jin Bi Hui Huang in Puxi? Closed for undefined period? Anyone can confirm this?

junior_cannibal
26-08-2005, 10:06 AM
What happened to the Jin Bi Hui Huang in Puxi? Closed for undefined period? Anyone can confirm this?Bro Flanker, you might have mistaken what I said, its the 大厅of Jin Bi Hui Huang thats closed, not the KTV. I called them last week, they still claimed that its under renovation and were unable to confirm the re-open dates. My other friend and I still have a couple of bottles that we bought at the 大厅, they claimed that we could only consume in the room. Sianz!

Raidster1
28-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Hi,

I am going to shanghai next month. Can anyone tell me where to find bbs? Is it rmb150?

thanks.

mrkent
29-08-2005, 05:57 AM
not gonna read thru the entire forum.. but i found this really hot chick in shanghai that anyone with enough money should go for..

at the jing mao da sha, "economy/trade center", the tallest skyscraper in shanghai, with the silver lights at night.. there is a restaurent at the 54th floor that's run, i believe by hyatt hotel. its a pretty expensive restuarent. they have a seafood buffet that costs around 250 rmb a person and charges like a 10 or 15% service charge (tip) of the entire order. i wouldnt recommend getting the buffet.. its gonna cost about 300 a person and only 100 is for the food, 200 is for the view. Oh ya, make sure u book 3-5 days early for the next to window tables, facing Puxi, you will have the most amazing views there. going at 7pm will be a good time as most people dont come until 8. anyways.. the other items on the menu are around 100 or so for a plate of food. so u'd only have to pay about 66rmb for view.

anyways, now the girl. at the front reception area, theres a girl by the name of jennifer. (i went on a friday so if u go on friday, she'll probably be there) She is so freaken hot imo. she looks a lot like that actress from tian long ba bu, acting as miss wang. All of the waiters in the place speak english and chinese, so its very covinient. She will lead you to your table, so you can talk to her. Just ask her what she's doing after work and some sweet talk, and maybe ask her to show you around the night life in shanghai. She probably around 22.. or at least thats what she looks like. if first step is done, rest you can do by urself. im just introducing someone.

anyways, dinner will be nice regardless if u get her number. you can see every building in pudong and puxi, including waitan.
have fun.

Darknites
29-08-2005, 09:00 AM
She probably around 22.. or at least thats what she looks like. if first step is done, rest you can do by urself. im just introducing someone.
Does this mean that you've scored on her before? There are plenty of gals in SH that are lookers.. true that many of them can be tempted by $$.. but it would be a mistake to take it that all of them can be bought..

Cheers,
Shadow

shanghian
29-08-2005, 09:31 AM
not gonna read thru the entire forum.. but i found this really hot chick in shanghai that anyone with enough money should go for..
anyways, now the girl. at the front reception area, theres a girl by the name of jennifer. (i went on a friday so if u go on friday, she'll probably be there)
Bro Kent,
You're related to Clark Kent aka Superman? If you have those looks and ability them maybe no problem wif "hot" chicks any where.
In this situation, I hope that you are not playing some sort of prank on this girls as it will be really really poor one to pull on these girls. Hope that you can clarify the status..have u bonked her and is she "open" to the idea of men trying to "pick" her up on a commercial point of view while at work .. you have asked her and she agreed to your posting her name here for all SBF ..including possibly her boss ( a member reading your post) to decide if she can make it? Establishments like Hyatt takes this seriously one.Careful you don't break people's rice bowl leh...no name on the net is my understanding a unwritten rule in SBF.

cheers

Shanghian

PuTonRen
29-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Establishments like Hyatt takes this seriously one.Careful you don't break people's rice bowl leh...no name on the net is my understanding a unwritten rule in SBF.

cheers

Shanghian

Bro Shanghian,

Missed you on two occasion during my last trip. I shall meet you again soon.

Do not blame Mr. Kent please, he is new and does not want to read the whole thread, and hence does not know what is the un-written rule in SBF.

Regards

PTR

mrkent
29-08-2005, 10:57 AM
well jennifer is her first name.. cant fire her if last name not know.. i did talk to her and got her number.. didnt get to call her tho cuz i was leaving shanghai the next day, and was hanging with my father. she seems open enough.. sorry but i didnt know about this name rule.. will be careful in the future.

shanghian
30-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Missed you on two occasion during my last trip. I shall meet you again soon.
Do not blame Mr. Kent please, he is new

Big Bro PTR(UFO),
Sorry I was unable to make it to the last 2 occasion... tied up at home ( literally) hehehe
No malice intended against Mr Kent... but we should be careful. What we say or do in here has impact on others...eg. fake FR will lead bros here on a wild goose (or should I say chicken) chase or putting someone's name (particularly if it is a prank) on this site as a "potential" for ONS/freebie can put these person in a very difficult position ( be it with boss/wife or friends). Such name or number sharing can be done via PM (Private Messaging) to avoid full blown disclosure of a person's identity in the forum.
Enuf on this issue.... glad to hear that you arrived safely and also glad to hear that you will be back in 3 weeks ( your frequent flyer mileage must be in the Hundreds of Thousands) so perhaps I can have the honour of meeting you for a drink ( tea or coffee also can lah..as u dun drink) and chat to learn some more wise wisdom on "eye contact.. analyse and cheong strategy" for KTV MM and I guess all other MMs (local and non local).

Yum Seng (cheers) :)

Shanghian

HKarto
30-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi Guys! My friend is leaving today, totally satisfied on his 10 day trip in Shanghai, My utmost thanks to this forums, and especially Bro Junior_cannibal and WhamBamTYM's site updates when i needed advices.

Thanks for everything!

Till Later - HKarto

PS: if there is a chance, I would love to meet u with some of you. I am always respect that can play the game of love.

aol166
31-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi brothers,

I am currently based in Shanghai so I got lots of lobang for cheap, expensive, semi expensive stuff.

Let me know when you are in Shanghai and I will give you a sexy tour. Contact me at [email protected].

Troy_sg
03-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Hi to all bros in Shanghai.

Was recently posted to Shanghai and spending my first weekend here.
I look forward to interacting with the brothers here :)

Cheers!

Malboy
06-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi All Bros here,

Need hotel recommendation in or near Shanghai airport? Any good and cheap hotel recommendation would be appreciated. I am on my way to Harbin vis Shanghai and pn my way back I will stopping over for a nite and en route to Nagoya the next day. Thank you all in advance.

Malboy
06-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi All Bros here,

Need hotel recommendation in or near Shanghai airport? Any good and cheap hotel recommendation would be appreciated. I am on my way to Harbin vis Shanghai and pn my way back I will stopping over for a nite and en route to Nagoya the next day. Thank you all in advance.

shanghian
09-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I look forward to interacting with the brothers here :)

Hello Bro Troy_sg,

Firstly welcome to Shanghai and hope that you are settling down well. Enjoy the stay and you are more than welcome to join the banter in the Shanghai thread and the other activities as well.

cheers
Shanghian

junior_cannibal
09-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Hi Guys! My friend is leaving today, totally satisfied on his 10 day trip in Shanghai, My utmost thanks to this forums, and especially Bro Junior_cannibal and WhamBamTYM's site updates when i needed advices.

Thanks for everything!

Till Later - HKarto

PS: if there is a chance, I would love to meet u with some of you. I am always respect that can play the game of love.Bro HKarto, you are most welcome. We were all lost sheeps somewhere in time, along the way, its the guidance of some good bros we find our way.

Troy_sg
10-09-2005, 01:39 AM
Bro Shanghian,

Thank you for your kind words. Cheers!

Shanghai Papa
11-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Part 1

I was having dinner with my colleagues at Raffles City Crossroads (the laksa is just average - imho so don't flame me if you think it's good). Feeling bored, I decided to ring up this gal I've knew for a year to meet up...

A brief history... I got to know this gal from That's Shanghai website Personals (now Shanghai Expat website) last year. She placed an ad at Language Exchange so I hooked her up. She's in her mid-20's, pure SH gal, graduate, working in a SG company (sensitive). She's average looking, slim (A-cup) and average height, still a virgin (How I know? That's another story which I cannot post here in fear that her boss is a SBF bro).

We met up at People's Square Park and chatted for an hour or so after accompanying her for dinner at Yonghe along Xizhang Zhong Rd. Then I volunteered to send her home. Outside the door, I kissed her on her cheeks and slowly licked her neck while my hands went inside her blouse and tweaked her erected nipples. As she was quite tired, she suggested I go to her house someday again when her folks aren't home!

Feeling horny after that... I decided to continue with a part 2!

Shanghai Papa
11-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Part 2

Feeling horny, I decided to have a quickie since it's getting late. I went to this BBS along Chaoyang Rd (near the Tongchuan Rd seafood restaurants) after sawing a MM crossing the road from the opposite and entering the BBS.

After entering the BBS, I pointed to that gal and went upstairs. It has many rooms that resembled a budget hotel with 2 massage chairs in each. I asked her for the price of specials and she said RMB100 for xiaobei and RMB150 for dabei (inclusive of taifei). So I told her I want dabei and she left the room to get her stuffs.

She's from Sichuan, 19 years old, about 1.56m tall, slim (with a little baby fat), B-cup, long hair. She's not exactly a beauty but she got a kind of face you sure you wanna take a double look. Furthermore, she's wearing a pushup bra so her boobs are kinda waiting to jump out at your face!

The difference about this BBS is the MM and you are allowed to strip completely bare unlike the other BBS I've been to where you can only pull your pants down and the MM just removed her undies and pull up her blouse and unclip her bra.

Seeing her fully naked body, my little bro immediately stood in attention. She just laid down on the massage chair and let me do all the work. I asked her to BJ me but she said she doesn't do that. Then she added if I visit her again, she'll do it for me (don't know true or not). So she capped me and I started riding on her misisonary. Could feel her tight and wet pussy. After a while, I cummed. She cleaned me up and I went to the toilet. Then she proceeded to lightly massage me and talk cock until my heiche driver rang me up he's arrived. I paid her RMB150 and left.

Sammi888
11-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Bro SH PP,

Dun mind me asking...wat actually does the terms mean? xiaobei, dabei n taifei?

Btw, does such BBS got ON service? And wat the price like?

Thanks.

bleunote
14-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Anyone know where i can find a sensual couples massage in Shanghai? I want to bring my gf. Wanna see her get turn on by the massage...:)

Shanghai Papa
15-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Dun mind me asking...wat actually does the terms mean? xiaobei, dabei n taifei?
Btw, does such BBS got ON service? And wat the price like?

Xiaobei = HJ
Dabei = FJ
Taifei = Cover charge

Some BBS MM allow tar pau. Some BBS boss even provide delivery service to your door step but you must first kawan. Tar pau price range from RMB200 (ST) to RMB400 (ON)...

Adonister
15-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi guys,
I have been in Shanghai for few days on a brief 2 - 3 weeks assignment, living in Hongqiao - Hongsong Lu area. I saw few salon on the main street with many pretty girls inside, sitting with sexy dresses.
Pretty sure they offer more than just hair dressing.

May I ask what is the standard play on this place? Place looks clean and well equipped, not on those small shops.

What is the general damage cost.
I dont speak Zhongwen, so I want to try but would like to know the damage range and try the Tarzan body lingo to communicate :)

thanks for any advice, Ado

Adonister
15-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi guys,
I have been in Shanghai for few days on a brief 2 - 3 weeks assignment, living in Hongqiao - Hongsong Lu area. I saw few salon on the main street with many pretty girls inside, sitting with sexy dresses.
Pretty sure they offer more than just hair dressing.

May I ask what is the standard play on this place? Place looks clean and well equipped, not on those small shops.

What is the general damage cost.
I dont speak Zhongwen, so I want to try but would like to know the damage range and try the Tarzan body lingo to communicate :)

thanks for any advice, Ado

Adonister
15-09-2005, 01:47 PM
My apology for double submitting unintentionally.
best rgds, ado

tinhamodek
15-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi Bros,

May I know wat is BBS MM??
Thanks

Darknites
15-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi Bros,

May I know wat is BBS MM??
Thanks
BBS = barber shop.. usually a front for short-time brothel..

MM = mei mei? girl..

Cheers,
Shadow

tinhamodek
16-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Thanks a lot bro shadowbro!!!
Very much appreciated...
Cheers :)

Terenz
18-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Hi To All Bros,

Any new updates on FL industry or FL MM from BS contacts to trade? Feel to msg me.. Newbies pls do not reply.. Thanks..

ichibawah
18-09-2005, 12:45 AM
Need some advice from the bros here.

Going up to Shanghai in mid-Oct to watch F1 (I am a F1 fan) on my own cost. Hence looking for some cost effective hotel/apartments to stay for about 1 week. I used to stay in Sheraton but that's paid for by company but no willing to pay such cost for private stay.

Any good recommendations will be much appreciated, thanks.

Jeff

shengge
18-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Going up to Shanghai in mid-Oct to watch F1 (I am a F1 fan) on my own cost. Hence looking for some cost effective hotel/apartments to stay for about 1 week.

Hi there,
Clean and Cheap.....
http://www.homeinns.com/
http://www.motel168.com/index.htm
Hope you are aware of the transportation to the F1 circuit.
Enjoy.

ichibawah
18-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks Shengge.

I understand the F1 circuit is quite far from City, any recommendation for transport arrangement ?

Also thinking of a side trip to Hangzhou after the race, any reliable tour operators to recommend ?

Jeff

shengge
18-09-2005, 03:26 PM
I understand the F1 circuit is quite far from City, any recommendation for transport arrangement ?

Bro Jeff,
For you info, I am not going for the F1.
Based on the understanding from last year, only pass holders are allowed to enter to that area, that is still some distance away from the circuit.
If you are going for the 3 days event, the cheapest way is to take the coach provided, ticket should be in the region of RMB50 per trip. I think you should be able to find this info from their official website.
By the way, the place is about 50km away from downtown.

Also thinking of a side trip to Hangzhou after the race, any reliable tour operators to recommend ?

I think it is not so difficult for you to travel on your own to Hangzhou. You can just get a train ticket, take you around 2 hours to reach Hangzhou, book yourself a hotel then you can have a rest and relax tour. There is a thread on Hangzhou, you can check with bros there.
Cheers!
SG

kenwee
19-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Hello Brudders.

Just returned from Shaghai....oops Shanghai and tought I'd point brudders to a great place.

Hongqiao near Hongqiao airport. A bit far if you are in the central part but worth the trip. Its at

No. 3125 Hong Mei Lu. Next to Hong Qiao golf course.

Chinese style sauna with nice pool, jacuzzi, steam room etc. etc. Nice and attentive service. Mamasan will ask you the type of girl you like. I told her I'd like a young one with long hair and fair skin.....and she delivered. Girl was a 7.5 imho. Slim, nice attitude (always get that when you speak putong hua) and a great set of boobs on first impression. Unfortunately, the boobs were hard (fake) like so much in China. Sigh. The dissapointment was however short lived.

Anyway, the massage room had 2 beds side by side, so there's more place to play and with grasping rails on the ceiling (more on that later). Girl starts by wiping your privates, your arse and your right big toe with tissues. You lie on your stomach and catbath follows with her sucking and licking everywhere, including a "sucking" type massage on your back and shoulder (like ba-kuan, only way nicer!) followed by a long AR. You then turn around and more catbath follows with every finger and toe being sucked and licked. She then caps your big toe (first time for me) and invites you to "toe" her mei mei while she blows you.....boy it was good!

She then takes out a whole bagful of sex toys for to be used on you or for you to use....I didn't fancy that and skipped it but some of you might want to try.

Next, came a long red sash which she tied to 2 of the rails on the ceilling which I mentioned earlier and this formed a sort of swing. Then, rather unbelievably, she sat on the swing, clasped her legs around the sash and inverted herself upside down to give me a blow......nar beh...gymnastics ! She then invited me to play with her puss which was in the air and fully exposed as her legs were around the sash...boy it tasted gooooood!

When I had enough, she flipped upright again and sat on the red sash swing and farked me.....ooooh. Good for my back since I didn't have to carry her. We then got on to the bed and continued pumping missionary style until I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load into her.

After we cleaned up, she took me to the shower room and I mellowed in the pool and jacuzzi. It was great cause there was no hassle about a tip.

Total damage RMB750 (thats what I remember) with RMB50 discount if I returned within a month....worth every cent. Time spent with the girl was about 1 hour.

P.S. If you still want a good massage, you can go to a "straight" massage place down the road at the junction of Huang Mei Lu and Hua Kuang Lu.....ask for girl 21.....She's nice and gives a really good expert tui na. Easy on the eye but strictly no sex or HJ.....but great way to end the day after the excitment at the sauna.

Maybe this is standard for Shanghai but its my first trip so old shanghai brudders please don't flame me. I will however certainly RTF!

Faidenk
20-09-2005, 11:32 AM
This happened the previous night and the blue black bruises near my knee still attests to that.

My customer, Fabian, more like a wine, women and song buddy, is a French guy in his late 40’s, is back in Shanghai after 2 months in Paris and Havana, where his Cuban wife lives. Cutting to the chase, I was at his place at 4 in the afternoon for a welcome home party. His air-conditioned Pudong 1-bedroom apartment is a great refuge against the 35 degree heat out there. Patrick, another French guy, was already there, sipping Black Label and smoking a joint of hashish Fabian brought back. I poured myself 2 fingers of scotch but did not partake of the joint, I remembered how just one cigarette dragged me back into the habit 3 years ago, after having given up for 7 years.

I like to walk, anywhere, everywhere, with no fixed destination, during my weekends. I’ll stop to eat along the way when I’m hungry, have a beer or so, or a RMB 20 foot massage, when I need to rest. Once I walked for 12 hours, starting from 8 in the morning.

I had met Fabian in April in a pub in Pudong during one of this exploratory walks. We ended up buying each other beers and me acting as his intermediary for the girl behind the bar to teach him Chinese at RMB1,000 a month. That didn’t work out though because the girl was too wishy-washy.

Anyway he asked and I told him I was in sourcing, that is, sourcing in China for the UK market and he said he’ll send some enquiries he like me to look at and I said sure. That chance meeting started a steady flow of enquiries from him, 2 deals had already been successfully concluded and several more in the pipeline, and it looks like he’ll become a major customer of the company soon, the way its going.

At around 7 we were all feeling a little hungry and staggered slightly to a nearby Chinese restaurant. This restaurant serves pretty decent fares and down goes a few more bottles of Tsingtao. After dinner, I suggested we go to a tiny pub I discovered just the previous weekend. It’s run by a heavily pregnant lady married to a, I don’t believed it – yet another French guy, who works in a MNC in Shanghai.

Now this is where the fun started. There was another couple there, a Hungarian and his Chinese wife, a German engineer on a contractual visit to inspect some factory or another, 3 of us, the pregnant owner, his Chinese bartender, who I think is a outstanding guy, and French owner (the husband). We talked, networked, and do whatever we expats are 'supposed' to do.

We started playing pool and I think it was the pregnant wife who brought it up first, asked to play for RMB100 with Patrick, whose pool playing skills was at best mediocre, you know, pot a ball 6 inches from the pocket with deadly accuracy and miss the same pot the next. But remember we were more than a little pissed by now. Fabian took up the challenge and told Patrick to go ahead, he’ll cover the bet. Playing double or quits, the amount the lady lost now totaled RMB1,600. She was losing her cool now, talking a little louder, and constantly showing her irritation. She asked the bartender to play in her place. Fabian told her it’ll be the last game and asked whether she wants it to be double or quits again and she replied RMB800.

The bartender won as I expected and I asked for the bill. Fabian asked her for the money and she raised her voice. Fabian raised his too but spoke rationally. He had did well to have made sure everyone heard him asking her whether it will be double or quits and that he’d insisted it be the last game.

The pregnant lady knew she was caught and fumed out of the pub to withdraw money from the ATM. She came back, angrily handed the money to Patrick and chased Patrick out of the pub, saying, ‘You no come back to this place, I no welcome you’.

Her husband must be really pissed with her, but kept silent. She was really a bad loser, besides being short (under 5 foot), fat and dumpy. We all commented what the husband sees in her, especially so when he in his early 40’s and quite decent looking. I mean, any woman one he pick blindfolded at a busy street corner would have appeal more.

So, with RMB800 for free Fabian suggested we get a woman each and adjourn to his apartment to have some fun. I was apprehensive and knew it’ll be wasted on me – I already had too much alcohol in the bloodstream, but they were insistent and who am I to say no to a customer? A 100 meters from the pub was a cluster of 3 BBS along Weifang Lu, another 2 or more if you turn left at the junction to Laoshan Lu. We stood outside to gawk at the first BBS, nope, nothing interesting there, second one as well. The third one shows promise, we stepped in to scrutinize closer. Only the one who’d attracted me was ‘nice’. Cute pixie looking face with huge knockers, long legs, she allowed me to rub my face on her chest. And this was in full view of pedestrians walking by outside, and it was only about 10pm. But since we wanted to be ‘together’ I apologized and promised I’ll ‘see’ her next time.

We finally found a BBS with 5 decent looking ones in attendance around the corner. I tripped as I stepped in and felled. Fabian held out a hand to pick up me and felled as well, on top of me. We must be a sight to passerbys. Brushing off the dirt, we stepped in the BBS. 3 of them has nice C cuppers, the other 2 has Bs. Nice faces, young. Fabian bargained to RMB300 each for 2 hours.

Back in the air-conditioned comfort of Fabian’s apartment, we stripped the girls and paraded them. The girls were very sporting, did what they were asked to and not a squeak of protest from them. The 2 girls the French guys had were quite stunning, with their clothes off. Mine was OK except she was short, but her knockers were biggest and firmer and that compensates somewhat.

Fabian went with his to his room, while Patrick already had his pants off in the living room. His dick was huge, at least 9 inches long and thick. I really felt like a baby, but then Fabian walked out of the room to the toilet naked and he had a somewhat smaller dick than mine and that restored some faith in myself. I took the girl to the bathroom to take a shower and she gave a good BBBJ in there. Although I could not come, it was nevertheless enjoyable. Outside in the already darken living room, Patrick was screwing on the sofa, now converted to a bed. I was sucking tits a few feet away, on the floor, her on a towel. Then I had her blow me. I didn’t come but at least she tried her best.

I finally left the apartment at 12.30. Yesterday, when we met again, I heard Patrick had worn Fabian’s shoes home and had a good laugh at the recollection of the entire evening, from the sore loser of the bar owner’s wife, to how neither any one of us had come, to the shoes.

Life is good.

Sarscure
20-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Been in SH for coming 2 years, have to admit that spend most of my chiong in KTV rather than discos. for new bros in sh, try yong tian jiu dian spa along wu zhong lu. total damage RMB750 pretty nice place to relax, and after u tried spa in sh, u will never like to drop by eden or ny in JB again, happy chionging. kekeke :D

geylang18
21-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Part 2

Feeling horny, I decided to have a quickie since it's getting late. I went to this BBS along Chaoyang Rd (near the Tongchuan Rd seafood restaurants) after sawing a MM crossing the road from the opposite and entering the BBS.

After entering the BBS, I pointed to that gal and went upstairs. It has many rooms that resembled a budget hotel with 2 massage chairs in each. I asked her for the price of specials and she said RMB100 for xiaobei and RMB150 for dabei (inclusive of taifei). So I told her I want dabei and she left the room to get her stuffs.

Sorry bro, may I know what is BBS in full? How to tell the taxi driver?

Thanks

Shanghai Papa
21-09-2005, 10:04 AM

BBS = BarBer Shop

It's difficult to tell the driver but it's everywhere in SH. Just walk around the vicinity of your stay and you'll bound to stumble upon one or two or even more. It looks like an ordinary barber shop with the following possible distinct characteristics:
1) frosted glass door
2) pink lights
3) sexy ladies with skimpy outfits waving at you, beckoning you
4) sexy lingerie hanging outside

Price range from BBS to BBS but on average, RMB50 for cover charge, RMB50 for HJ, RMB100 for BJ and RMB150 for FJ. So you might end up paying RMB200 in total or less, depending on the service you want and your negotiation skill.

Do not expect good massage or FJ service though...

Hope your search is fruitful.

geylang18
21-09-2005, 11:08 AM
OIC

I have been to one. The cover charge (known as Tai2 Fei4) is 20. HJ was 30. I actually got 2 girls at the same time so damage was 100.

Another time, i went to another, Tai Fei was 50. BBBJ was 150 and FJ was 300. I opted for the BBBJ.

geylang18
21-09-2005, 11:18 AM
This happened the previous night and the blue black bruises near my knee still attests to that.

My customer, Fabian, more like a wine, women and song buddy, is a French guy in his late 40’s, is back in Shanghai after 2 months in Paris and Havana, where his Cuban wife lives. Cutting to the chase, I was at his place at 4 in the afternoon for a welcome home party. His air-conditioned Pudong 1-bedroom apartment is a great refuge against the 35 degree heat out there. ..... Life is good.

You write well bro. Keep it coming. I like the build-up and the descriptives you use.

Darknites
21-09-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm not that familiar in SH.. but BBS in chinese is known as 发廊 (fa lang) in China... so, if you know the street name, just tell the cab driver street name and say you wanna look for the falang there.. should be able to get the job done.

Cheers,
Shadow

Player15
22-09-2005, 01:11 AM
WELL, 123 KARAOKE VERY GOOD AND CHEAP.

HOWEVER, IF YOU GO DONG GUANG, VERY GOOD AND CHEAP, IF LUCKY CAN GET FREE SEX FOR 1 NIGHT, HEHEHHEHEHE

you can go to rojam (similar to zouk) during weekdays. i was there during weekday and the girls practically come and grab me and they came none stop. one after another.
even a middle age woman came over to push girls to me.
apparently there is a corner at the back with seats that i saw girls and guys groping each other. (free show) :D :D

but i went again on friday, and it was so packed that this does not happenned anymore.

Player15
22-09-2005, 01:15 AM
I'm not that familiar in SH.. but BBS in chinese is known as 发廊 (fa lang) in China... so, if you know the street name, just tell the cab driver street name and say you wanna look for the falang there.. should be able to get the job done.

Cheers,
Shadow

just a warning to all brothers out there, should drivers ask you to bring you to "somewhere nearby area" for cheaper bonks and pretty innocent girls, please be careful.

1) they just want to earn your fares which can range from rmb 100-300
2) it could be dangerous as many of the taxi drivers are not locals and after you reach there, you might not know what will happen next.

generally, shanghai is not a happening place for sexcapades. for happening places a visit to zhuhai, shenzhen or even further to hangzhou, ningbo etc etc will be recommended.

Terenz
22-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Hi Bro,

How to get there from Pudong? Izzit to far off to reach to your recommended massage parlor? How do you go there?

Hello Brudders.

Just returned from Shaghai....oops Shanghai and tought I'd point brudders to a great place.

Hongqiao near Hongqiao airport. A bit far if you are in the central part but worth the trip. Its at

No. 3125 Hong Mei Lu. Next to Hong Qiao golf course.

Chinese style sauna with nice pool, jacuzzi, steam room etc. etc. Nice and attentive service. Mamasan will ask you the type of girl you like. I told her I'd like a young one with long hair and fair skin.....and she delivered. Girl was a 7.5 imho. Slim, nice attitude (always get that when you speak putong hua) and a great set of boobs on first impression. Unfortunately, the boobs were hard (fake) like so much in China. Sigh. The dissapointment was however short lived.

Anyway, the massage room had 2 beds side by side, so there's more place to play and with grasping rails on the ceiling (more on that later). Girl starts by wiping your privates, your arse and your right big toe with tissues. You lie on your stomach and catbath follows with her sucking and licking everywhere, including a "sucking" type massage on your back and shoulder (like ba-kuan, only way nicer!) followed by a long AR. You then turn around and more catbath follows with every finger and toe being sucked and licked. She then caps your big toe (first time for me) and invites you to "toe" her mei mei while she blows you.....boy it was good!

She then takes out a whole bagful of sex toys for to be used on you or for you to use....I didn't fancy that and skipped it but some of you might want to try.

Next, came a long red sash which she tied to 2 of the rails on the ceilling which I mentioned earlier and this formed a sort of swing. Then, rather unbelievably, she sat on the swing, clasped her legs around the sash and inverted herself upside down to give me a blow......nar beh...gymnastics ! She then invited me to play with her puss which was in the air and fully exposed as her legs were around the sash...boy it tasted gooooood!

When I had enough, she flipped upright again and sat on the red sash swing and farked me.....ooooh. Good for my back since I didn't have to carry her. We then got on to the bed and continued pumping missionary style until I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my load into her.

After we cleaned up, she took me to the shower room and I mellowed in the pool and jacuzzi. It was great cause there was no hassle about a tip.

Total damage RMB750 (thats what I remember) with RMB50 discount if I returned within a month....worth every cent. Time spent with the girl was about 1 hour.

P.S. If you still want a good massage, you can go to a "straight" massage place down the road at the junction of Huang Mei Lu and Hua Kuang Lu.....ask for girl 21.....She's nice and gives a really good expert tui na. Easy on the eye but strictly no sex or HJ.....but great way to end the day after the excitment at the sauna.

Maybe this is standard for Shanghai but its my first trip so old shanghai brudders please don't flame me. I will however certainly RTF!

HKarto
22-09-2005, 09:25 AM

<Unnecessary Quote deleted>

I like to walk, anywhere, everywhere, with no fixed destination, during my weekends. I’ll stop to eat along the way when I’m hungry, have a beer or so, or a RMB 20 foot massage, when I need to rest. Once I walked for 12 hours, starting from 8 in the morning.

I had met Fabian in April in a pub in Pudong during one of this exploratory walks. We ended up buying each other beers and me acting as his intermediary for the girl behind the bar to teach him Chinese at RMB1,000 a month. That didn’t work out though because the girl was too wishy-washy.

<More Uncessary Quote deleted>

Life is good.

Wow, Bro Faidenk, I have the same Hobby (walking, and others of course) like you, met up a lot of unlikely friends this way, some are my best friends now. Thumbs Up for the FR, enjoyable all throughout.

Till Later - HKarto

kenwee
22-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi Bro,

How to get there from Pudong? Izzit to far off to reach to your recommended massage parlor? How do you go there?

OK, from Pudong you've got to cross the river to north shore where Shanghai city itself is.......Hong Qiao is to the west of the city........if you go by cab its just off the highway towards Hong Qiao airport, the domestic airport...Just tell the the cab driver Hong[2] Mei[2] (means red plum) Lu in Hong Qiao. Once off the highway into Hong Mei Lu, its about 200-300 meters along the main road, just opposite the golf course. Just look for No. 3125 on the right side of the road as you proceed along Hong Mei Lu from the higway. Its just after a Korean Restaruant.

By the way, forgot to add in the FR that the girl will give you an intenst breast massage and rub her CB all over your back.....

Enjoy.

Faidenk
22-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Wow, Bro Faidenk, I have the same Hobby (walking, and others of course) like you, met up a lot of unlikely friends this way, some are my best friends now. Thumbs Up for the FR, enjoyable all throughout.

Till Later - HKarto

Thanks. Like you said, I made not a few friends this way. Last weekend I ended up at People's Square and saw a young man with a pool cue. Curious I followed him and ended up in a very well appointed pool hall. I hang around for a while, looking at the standard of the players there. They announced the commencement of a tourney. I asked the guy announcing whether it's too late for me to join in. It was, but he offered to play with me.

For the next 2 hours I thrashed him something like 15-4, and no, I don't say this in a brash manner. His twin brother was slightly better. They're nice people, bought me a drink and gave me a VIP card entitling me to 10% discount. And promise to match me up with a butch who thrashed all the men she played with that day. But she's good, I have to give her that and I will relish a session with her.

Of the 3 young girls they had going around setting up tables and taking orders for drinks etc, 2 for lookers, 1 exceptionally so. I had a few words with her when she served me my drinks and I think she look even better close up. Hmmmmm...... There were not a few good looking girls who came with the players. 1 caught my eye and I just couldn't pull my eye away, to the point of almost being rude. It ought to be a crime - big tits on sweet young things.

And yeah, the guys there address as <Surname> shifu. I'm sure it's not because of my pool prowess, more because I was the oldest cock there. Should I feel honored or what?

Knightrider
22-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Wow! That's quite an experience in Hong Qiao.

I am in Pudong now but it's friggin quiet and I am too lazy to go all the way across the river west. Anybody know anywhere in Pudong for a good time. maybe any FL doing room calls too?

Please message me any leads of contacts. Will be Highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.
[email protected]

cyrus
24-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow! That's quite an experience in Hong Qiao.

I am in Pudong now but it's friggin quiet and I am too lazy to go all the way across the river west. Anybody know anywhere in Pudong for a good time. maybe any FL doing room calls too?

Please message me any leads of contacts. Will be Highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.
[email protected]

Ha ... tell me about it ... I'm here too .. and flying off on Sun morning .. damn boring ..

Sarscure
24-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Fellow Bros,

Is this plc big? or small shop?

SCRAZE
25-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Still got 1 more week here in SH. Puxi area
Any bros want to chiong, let me know in advance.
PM me so I can give you my contact no.
Leaving on the 2nd Oct

drizzling00
25-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Ha ... tell me about it ... I'm here too .. and flying off on Sun morning .. damn boring ..

Unfortunately Pudong is much more quiet than the places across the river. The most obvious places will be the "barber shops" at Dongfang Lu area, near to Holiday Inn. I understand that many suanas provide special services, however you will have to check out personally to confirm.

Faidenk
26-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Last Friday evening, I had a curry do at my place, my boss's house actually. For my guests, I had a Singaporean friend, Nick (names changed to protect the guilty), I'd known for too long; my constant companions, the 2 Frenchmen, now that I'm almost their next door neighbor; a visiting German consultant who’s a surface expert, whatever that is. My boss had to attend to some other business but promised he'll join us later.

The curry was a huge success, spicy, tasty, fragrant, and the best thing, it really taste like the real thing. I had bought the prepacked spices from a factory in Defu. I had tried the rest, like Prima, AAA etc, and while they were not bad, I always felt there was that ‘something’ lacking.

Those interested, go to www.asiaspices.com.

Everybody ate a little too much and we suggested going to a KTV the Singaporean went to a few days ago. The KTV’s on Dongfang Lu, Pudong, about 15 minutes from where we were. Sorry, I enjoyed too much to remember the name and address, but will get the details on my next visit.

The KTV’s on the second floor. Garish wallpaper, so typical of Chinese establishments, lined the walls. The place is in need of a refurbishment, but these prices, I’m not one to complain.

We were shown to the room we’d booked earlier. I had a peep into the 3 ‘holding’ rooms and in all, I estimate there were more than 40 girls lounging around, looking bored, besides the girls already with clients. In all, I'll hazard a guess at between 60 to 80 girls.

Soon the mummy brought the girls in. The 2 French guys picked their companions from the first batch; the Singaporean had been here before and already had his 2 favorite girls pawing him. Nothing fancied me so I asked the mummy for the next batch. The quality of girls here were far from what I was used to. The second lineup was shown in and paraded, again disappointment, so I told the mummy maybe later, in the hope that, like some mummies, sometimes keep a stunner or 2 or real fussy customers.

I went out of the room to survey the place, taking in first the emergency escapes. These Chinese establishments are death traps in case of fires. I move about the corridors, peering in occupied rooms to look at the girls already sitting in there and try to spot anyone I fancy for my next trip. Not much picking there. I also spent some time looking at the girls in the holding areas and after a long while asked a girl who just walked in to join me.

By the time I went into the room, one of the Frenchmen was already having a go singing with his slightly off-key voice. He was dancing as well, a party animal. The German took his leave, begging that his flights the next day but I think he’s just too straightlaced to enjoy this place.

My girl was from Sichuan but too things made me doubt that - the left and the right ones. She’s a A-cupper at best. But she was friendly, as were all the girls. They weren’t shy, they sat on laps. I had her massage my hard-on, and she cleverly strapped her legs over my thighs so no one could see her hand. I’m sure the others were doing similar things in the TV-only illuminated room.

My boss called and asked for directions. I went to the Gents and saw a tall and slim one with a sweet face. I asked her to join us, and she did. I had grabbed her to entertain my boss, but I fancied her too. So there I was, one on each side, and thoroughly enjoying myself until my boss came and I handed the tall one to him.

Two other Singaporeans joined us. I dozed off for a while. I haven’t been sleeping well for the past 2 weeks. Actually not the sleeping but the waking part. I wake up too early, punctually at 6 each morning, no matter what time I sleep.

At about 1am, the 2 French guys called it a night, and left, sportingly handed over RMB300 to the Singaporean for their share of the damage. We continued until 2, leaving the 2 Singaporeans who came later to carry on partying.

Thus far we had consumed about 15 or 16 big bottles of Bud, countless plates of fruits, melon seeds, nuts, and other unidentifiable whatever. My boss had discreetly paid the bill and it costs him a grand total of RMB500, and that’s inclusive of the room charge. He came back to the room visibly shaken.

I had been forewarned but still could not bring myself to do it. The standard xiaofei here is RMB120, but I gave RMB200 each to the 2 girls accompanying me and my boss, and later got a lashing for ‘spoiling the market’. My apologies….but…

Incidentally the price for a Chinese takeaway is RMB500.

And I have the telephone numbers of the 2 girls, both of which had not rejected invitations to visit my apartment for some ‘fun’.

In all, I would say that although the girls are not of top quality, they are friendly, fun and out to please. A far cry from some of the RMB4000-an-outing establishments I’ve been to. The service staff was not obtrusive and did not intrude unnecessarily to earn their tips like the other posh places. And yes, I’ll return. I’m sure there are gems to be discovered there.

yellow5001
26-09-2005, 05:46 PM
...hey, does anybody know what happened 2 the BJ factory at HuangPiNan Lu........went there and seems like some big time renovation is going on?........closed down or relocated? ......anybody know the address or some other suggestion for a quick BBBJ service?.......

thks

sing169
26-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Second night: thought that I should not leave it to chance and would rather explore the town directly. After an intensive search on this forum, got hold of the email of a brother stationed there: AOL166 (Bro, if you are reading this, THANKS once again!). Exchanged a couple of emails and he kindly gave me his handphone number. This proves that there are truly kind souls here!

Called up the kind Bro when I reached Shanghai and he immediately offered to bring me to paint the town red! After much discussions about the alternatives, we decided to visit an exotic massage joint (“Xiang Mi Sauna” at Fa Hua Zhen Lu).

Took me almost 10 minutes by taxi to reach the place from JC Mandarin, but I guess it’s the most convenient for our Brother AOL, since he lived just across the street from the joint! How I envy him! (But on second thought, I’m glad that I am not staying there: I would soon go broke with such temptation just across the street..!)

The bouncer greeted our Bro like old friends (I guess he must have visited often!). After getting our locker keys, we were led into the locker room. Fully undressed, we were then led to the Jacuzzi and shower rooms. Very similar to my experience in Jakarta, except that here, all the men walked around unabashedly, completely naked!

After the shower, we were led into a “tea-room” to choose the girls. Since there were 2 of us, the Mummy brought in the girls 4 at a time. Bro picked a girl from Nanjing (the prettiest of the lot), and I picked one from Jilin (I am sucker for those tall, long-legged, long-haired beauties from the North).

The girls then led us into the massage room. Stripped, and started to give body-to-body massage. Then, she gave a full-body cat-bath, using hot and cold water. She then told me to turn-around, and repeated the process: culminating with a “hot and cold” BBBJ. The whole “massage” session took almost 30 mins, really slow and enjoyable.

Then comes the surprise part: she took out a red sash, and tied it up at the handles on the ceiling. She balanced herself on it, and showed off her acrobatic skills by twisting and turning, forward or upside-down, giving me BBBJ throughout the process!

After a while, I cannot resist it and asked her for penetration: she challenged me to stand up and penetrate her standing on the bed, with her suspended from the ceiling! It was a kinky experience, but not something that I find exceptionally exciting as it was quite difficult making love to a girl swaying in the air...

Asked her to come down and proceeded with the “normal” love-making – WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Scissors, etc. My favorite is the WOT: with a tall girl sitting on you, long hair flipping and blowing as she moaned and flipped her hair, and handful boobs bouncing with erect nipples... Finished the job sextified!

Name: forgot...
Looks: 8/10 (I am sucker for those tall, long-legged, long-haired, Northern beauties)
Body: 7.5/10
AR: 6/10 (don’t particularly enjoy this)
Frenching: NA (Not Allowed)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (obliging to try all styles)
Damage: RMB650 all inclusive (Bro mentioned that we can have meals there without spending an extra cent!)

RTF: Definitely, if my travel takes me to Shanghai again! This is an experience that I cannot get in Singapore or elsewhere... Perhaps other kind brothers can advise on similar joints in other parts of China? It would be great if Geyland import such practices!

sexygod
27-09-2005, 02:35 AM
I will go to Shanghai tomorrow. Any buddy wanna hang out together? Please PM me.

sexygod
27-09-2005, 02:39 AM
I will go to Shanghai tomorrow. Any buddy wanna hang out to have some fun together??If so, PM me.

sexygod
27-09-2005, 03:59 AM
I will go to shanghai tomorrow. Any buddy wanna hang out to have some fun with girls together? If so, just PM me.

cheers

Breyt0n
27-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm newbie here

May I know where is the best KTV in Shanghai? (Especially have many Young And Pretty Mei Mei to bonk)

sing169
27-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Was visiting Shanghai last week. First day, after a long series of meetings, did not feel like exploring the city. So decided to call the “escort” (Lucy) recommended by a couple of the brothers here.

A sweet voice answered the phone, and offered to send a girl over for RMB800 short-time. I agreed, and waited.

After almost 30 mins, there was a knock on the door and a girl came in. It was rather disappointing: I specified a tall, leggy, and long-haired beauty, but the girl who came was rather plain (girl-next-door type), long-haired though rather short in height. Asked her if there are other choices, but she said that they are only a 2-girl team (apparently “Lucy” still has not built up her team of “escorts” as promised to the other Brother here). The other girl was said to be “plummer” and “shorter”... Alamak. But since it was getting late and I was tired, I decided to proceed.

She asked me to strip and lie down on the bed, took a towel and covered me up. I was quite surprised when she started to massage me innocently, and quickly queried her: “err... I was expecting more...?” She smiled and told me I am too impatient! I told her that it’s getting late, and I needed to rest for the next long day of work...

She then went to wash up a bit, and came back naked. The rest is rather disappointingly SOP: licking of nipples, a little bit of fingering/tickling of the balls, put on cap for a blowjob, before she came on top to ride me. Definitely not worth elaborating...

Name: Lucy (she said that they both answer by the name “Lucy” to keep matters simple...!)
Looks: 6.5/10 (complexion not very good)
Body: 7/10 (good boobs)
AR: NA
Frenching: NA (not allowed)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (obliging)
Damage: RMB800+50 (she asked for tips)
RTF: No... Better joints abound! See my “Second Day” report

Shanghai Papa
02-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Just look for No. 3125 on the right side of the road as you proceed along Hong Mei Lu from the higway. Its just after a Korean Restaruant.

Thanks bro! Tried No 708 a couple of nights ago. It was fantastic!

HKarto
02-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Last Friday evening, .......[clutter deleted]

Everybody ate a little too much and we suggested going to a KTV the Singaporean went to a few days ago. The KTV’s on Dongfang Lu, Pudong, about 15 minutes from where we were. Sorry, I enjoyed too much to remember the name and address, but will get the details on my next visit.

[More clutter deleted]

At about 1am, the 2 French guys called it a night, and left, sportingly handed over RMB300 to the Singaporean for their share of the damage. We continued until 2, leaving the 2 Singaporeans who came later to carry on partying.

Thus far we had consumed about 15 or 16 big bottles of Bud, countless plates of fruits, melon seeds, nuts, and other unidentifiable whatever. My boss had discreetly paid the bill and it costs him a grand total of RMB500, and that’s inclusive of the room charge. He came back to the room visibly shaken.

I had been forewarned but still could not bring myself to do it. The standard xiaofei here is RMB120, but I gave RMB200 each to the 2 girls accompanying me and my boss, and later got a lashing for ‘spoiling the market’. My apologies….but…

Incidentally the price for a Chinese takeaway is RMB500.

And I have the telephone numbers of the 2 girls, both of which had not rejected invitations to visit my apartment for some ‘fun’.

[LastClutter to be deleted].

Bro Faidenk, Interesting events you have there, must be a pretty eventful weeks, I am in Wuxi right now, or else i would have throttled you for not describing that place to me in person as vividly as you did here! :D

Anyway, enjoy your golden week holiday, catch up with you when i return to shanghai!

Faidenk
03-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Bro Faidenk, Interesting events you have there, must be a pretty eventful weeks, I am in Wuxi right now, or else i would have throttled you for not describing that place to me in person as vividly as you did here! :D

Anyway, enjoy your golden week holiday, catch up with you when i return to shanghai!

There's one thing writing does that talking doesn't - you can edit and re-edit to your heart's content.

Thanks for introducing us to Bonne Sante. Great place. I hope those guys there like 'Killer'.

Good holidays.

worm_88
03-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Hey there,

3 weeks new to shanghai (been posted here for two years). Met up with some fellow Samsters last week and had a great time (aol166 and others). But they've gone overseas and not back until late.

Keen to meet up with some brothers. PM me if you're free in shanghai or just visiting - we'll hit the clubs, pubs and parlours.

Be warned though - I am a "banana" with very limited mandarin !!

newasianhand
04-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi, I've never posted here before,

just wanted to share my experience in Shanghai.
I've been there before but recently been posted back for some work.

I work in quite a high profile industry (like many of you do, i'm sure) so I won't elaborate on work.

Spent the first day in endless meetings, but after that I wondered around gaping at so many new buildings and roads that i don't remember seeing before.

Anyway, I met my friend who used to be friends with me in the uni years ago for dinner. A thing about her, she's the daughter of a VIO (very important official) in beijing and she's quite the international party girl. the new chinese that im sure you've seen partying in club 97 and the unnamed underground clubs that seem to be sprouting out of shanghai these days.

she used to have a crush on me in school though she's 3 years older.. remember her as this girl who only used to wear dior, chanel and couture.. you know, golden pussy.

anyway, we meet up at some french place near the armani store on the bund, and exchange greetings, etc.

bearing in mind i'm taken, i didn't really expect any action that night. however, i realised that she looked better, and she kept touching me lightly. she was also wearing a sexy looking top and a black lacy bra underneath which helped things alot.

after dinner, she suggests we go clubbing.
some background here.. she had just helped me with a very important deal (she made just one phone call and did what i was trying to accomplish for a week..=( ) so i felt obliged to hang out more with her.

she brought me to a club in ximenting.. i understand that its a secret club.. you had to show a pass to get in, and it was not advertised at all.. so seems that only the 'who's who of shanghai' was there..

anyway, we're really close through the night, touching and all that, but i really don't dare to make a move, because i don't know if she has a boyfriend, and wah, if so then i'll be in damm deep trouble.

she leans on my shoulder, and just starts touching my leg.. at that point, i was like screw it man.. i'm going home with her..

i put my hand unsteadily on her waist.. then start moving it down to her ass.. suprisingly she moves my hand away saying 'not now'..

sorry lah, my FR is not written vwell. i'm not so gd at being descriptive.

so nothing else happens, we make small talk about our jobs, past friends, etc.

in the elevator down though, she suddenly presses hard against me and licks my ear then whispers take me home with you..

i was damm hard at that point.. here i am, dealing a lot with her dad almost everyday, and she is right next to me, begging to be fucked.

we go back, and i make her give me a blow job, which is ok, and then i cap and start fucking..

sex was ok, more of the fact that i was fucking a girl who even my boss is quite scared of that was more of the thrill..

anyway, i gtg to work now..
i'm going to write a bit more about my other china experiences next time..

newasianhand
04-10-2005, 01:38 PM
hmm,
i'm wondering for the brothers out there,
how many are single and alone in Shanghai?
any in Shenyang or Dalian?

Niceman
04-10-2005, 02:14 PM
well done bro. newasianhand,

no details about her on bed?? :p

Keep it up.

ChinaAlleWay
04-10-2005, 03:09 PM
hmm,

there's lots of elder bro's in Shanghai !
There's even more in da south..
and im sure there's an Unbelievable Amount of Singaporeans station in China.. from east to west to north to the kinky south....

enjoy da hol's !! :D

Brdgs
ChinaChinaChina

botantan
05-10-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi All,
i notice that the thread bacame more of a chat center rather than recommedation.

I will put in my piece.
I prefer KTV, we can control the music, the girls, can talk, can sing, can dance and of course with the girls we chose. Not a pub man, not so handsome some cannot sian.

Have been going to this place ????ktv. They have also girls that wear bikini with t-back. most of them see through. tips higher for them at 500 rmb. Most of them are quite playful and if you are looking for a good drinking night with friends and sexy girls, I recommed this place. Of course, they have model. Noting to cheer about. They also have 'normal' girls. However, they may not be real fun to be with.

Room : middle size - about 1500 rmb with fruits, 1 to 2 bottles, green tea etc.
tips : mummy 300, waitress 200, PR 300-500

Sarscure
05-10-2005, 12:07 PM
hmm,

dun worry u are not alone.....