PDA

View Full Version : ShangHai Recommendation!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

shengge
27-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Whether to up my points or not is irrelevant just as long as the other bros here get the info they need & have fun!
Cheerios.........

Bro SGP69,
You are the ambassador of Shanghai mah. If your points is not going up, people may not know lah, this is a way to show our appreciation to the help.

By giving points would also encourage bros to share their experiences in all aspect, not necessarily FR. (I have "up" those bros that that posted recommendation and FR here, unfortunately only 4 points)I am sure through this, we may get more people sharing then this site will get more interesting and informative. Don't you agree with me?

Cheers!
SG

SGPshanghai69
27-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Bro SGP69,
You are the ambassador of Shanghai mah. If your points is not going up, people may not know lah, this is a way to show our appreciation to the help.

By giving points would also encourage bros to share their experiences in all aspect, not necessarily FR. (I have "up" those bros that that posted recommendation and FR here, unfortunately only 4 points)I am sure through this, we may get more people sharing then this site will get more interesting and informative. Don't you agree with me?

Cheers!
SG

Dear Bro Shengge,
Thanks again for the compliments, flattery & the 'tall hat' u bestowed on moir....
I'm no Ambassador of Shanghai at all....like I said earlier here & many times before, I'm just merely sharing my past encounters with all bros whom might find it all useful if possible....that's all.

Last but not least, agreed with u on the matter that making this site more & most interesting with all info we can all share here.
Cheerios to all bros.
Best regards,

shengge
27-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Last but not least, agreed with u on the matter that making this site more & most interesting with all info we can all share here.

Hi there,
See! Your points go up liao! Look like many bros agree with me... :D
May be you can start off with some of your experience? :p

Yes, we share here, not give and take.

Cheers!
SG

cateyes1001
27-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi Cateyes,
Good to know you. I understand what you're going through. I suppose in a way most of us have gone through that. I know I have, more than my fair share.
I think it would be good for you to go away for a while. It would be very depressing for you to remain there - too much to remind you. No point wallowing in it. If it's meant for you to be together, it will, whether you wallow or not.
And whatever, you need to get away from those leg-stomping Chinese apartments (haha, you know what I mean), they really depress. You need a bright & cheerful environment. Take a trip to Hainan, refresh yourself. You owe it to yourself to be cheerful.
Take care. Hope I don't seem to meddling, forgive if I am.
Hi Faidenk,
It was a nice pleasure meeting you last Friday evening. I enjoyed a nice simple evening with you and your ang-mo friend. Hope you had a good trip back to SIN.
Going away is no problem as I will be on biz trip to Macau and Taiwan next month. These would easily takes up 2 weeks. As I have said before, visiting a country and living in a country is completely different. I need time to move back to SIN because I just cannot tell my company now that I want to re-re-locate again.
Luckily, I am now living in a decent appartment which is so much different living in those local "HDB". You are right, proper housing is important to make a person re-vitalized.
You are not meddling at all. In fact, you gave me sound advice and also shared some of your experiences here. I appreciate it very much.
Hope to meet up again real soon.
Cateyes1001

cateyes1001
27-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Dear Bro Faidenk,
If my life is that miserable, I would have told myself, hey what the @#$%@ I am doing here? I would rather balik kumpong.
Everyone has been talking about Shanghai, a great city to be in. To be bored and lonely, and need emotional help, probably a psychiatrist would be a better person to look for. I don't think bros here can help much nor this is a consiling site. The only way, is like you said, help yourself, we don't deserve to be in this situation.
I don think most bros, like myself, visiting this site and found out that someone is crying and need help while he is staying with a gf.
Please don get me wronged that. How are going to offer our help but in this aspect, if one really not prepare to help himself, it is really beyond us.
Let's make this site more interesting with more readers sharing their valuable encounters and experiences, that all of us can benefits. And getting valuable guidance from veteran like SGP69, PTR and etc.... This is the best way that we can growth ourselves to be better.
Vroom, no more posting from me.
Hi Taxi Driver,
First of all I apologize if I had ever painted a picture that seek sympathy nor seeking counseling. It is not my intention nor is it my motives. No one can help in what I am going through now.
I am only seeking help to enlarge my circle of friends here as what you had said earlier to help oneself. I am actually planning to re-re-locate my myself back to SIN but it takes time because I cannot simply tell my company that I want to move back now. But there may be a possibility that I may never want to move back to SIN if given time here with enlarge circle of friends.
Once again, I apologize if I have set a different mood or tone in this Shanghai Thread.
Cateyes1001

uranus
28-06-2005, 10:48 AM
nong hao...

brothers, how are you today? im working here in pudong, near jing mao and i would like to look up some local singaporean kaki to TCSS and learn some more tricks to the trade. apparently there always seems to be a very face value approach to get the best out of every deal. but also standing firm on whatever that has been agreed. how do you guys do it and last so long here? i dunno. but kudos to LKY and his kin. i speak chinese. that always help. your views greatly appreciated.

che we

PuTonRen
28-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Bros SGP and Shengge,

Both of you have already shared quite a lot with brothers in this threads already. Please continue to do post for our benefits.

I am retiring from the "Chenog" scene very soon, and have no much things to share anymore. The brothers here depend on you on the sharing of information and experience.

With best regards

PTR

audiaz
28-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi there,

"Sister" can also means their cousins or good friends. As China has only a 1 child policy.

cheers
nongho

that would make more sense...thanks.
at another place, one pair of "sisters" were from hubei, another pair from fujian. each pair indicated they were sisters, confirmed by me showing them "sister" in an english to chinese dictionary. this really surprised me as they all looked quite different and didn't seem at all embarrassed by each other during threesomes.

so is there a chinese word for REAL sister, I wonder?

SGPshanghai69
28-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Bros SGP and Shengge,

Both of you have already shared quite a lot with brothers in this threads already. Please continue to do post for our benefits.

I am retiring from the "Chenog" scene very soon, and have no much things to share anymore. The brothers here depend on you on the sharing of information and experience.

With best regards

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Thank you utmostly for the compliments you've for me. I'm very flattered!
I'm only sharing whatever encounters or info I have here with all bros, dun think I deserved any of these big flattery.
I am also on the verge of 'retiring' from the S'hai scene being that work load is getting heavier as well as my dear 'Empress' is watching very closely! But I guessed it's also the usual scenes & encounters that makes me too 'sian' of it all.....
Nowadays, I spent most of my time at work till late, after work is usually spend with my 'Empress' dinner every night, then back home to just simply relax watching DVDs, movies. Simple, family life now! Weekends are pretty much the same either at work in office or staying home indoors, spending time with my her.
I will still continue to contrbute whatever info I can share here with all bros unless the info are outdated or simply too irrelevant...pardon me if any of my info contrbuted here now & before are outdated & have caused any bros here misunderstanding or unpleasantness.
Thank you.
Best regards to all bros....

marji
28-06-2005, 04:53 PM
..... I am afraid to live alone in her gf empty appt. Yes, afraid. Afraid of boredom and loneliness. I have got no friends in SHA except my gf and her gf only. .

just read this and would like to add my 2 cents worth if the bros don't mind...

I have lived in china for 2+years back in 2000-2002 and will be moving to china again for a couple of years soon next month.

Although I am on a nice expat package enjoying the high life, partying almost every night, bonking different girls everyday, good food nice apartment, etc, BUT loneliness can be a HUGE issue. After all the fun, you are still all alone in a foreign country.

I wished I was more active in Sammyboy back then so maybe I would have met more Sg friends.... Felt lonely inside sometimes....

I remember on during X'mas period in Beijing, 1 morning I woke up, opened the window and it was snowing! It was a beautiful sight but suddenly I felt so lonely and misses my friends and family back home so much... a few tears just rolled down uncontrollably....

So I can understand what bro cateyes means by "afraid of broedom & loneliness"....

Hope I didn't bore the bros here!! me outta here....

lobo1
28-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Forgive me for being stupid, but what is PM? i want to contact some of the bros here as i'll arrive in s'hai on 11Jul. and bro SGP says to pm? how to do that?
Have a good Cheong Day

tsuyoyi
28-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Bro PTR,

Please don't retire! We need you! Badly! all the NTTL gals need you! All the mummies need you! They will definitely miss your warmth and secure feeling that you always provide. How can we ever make it up to them?
We need you badly!

As everyone can see, the thread is mainly due to the precious contributions by yourself, Bro SGPShanghai69, shengge, ascott, sinoview etc etc.
Without you and even SGPShanghai69, this thread will definitely miss your presence! Just like myself, we gradually do not have much time to cheong or write much, but when we do, it is usually QUALITY over QUANTITY, right?
The QUALITY will def be helpful to the bros here.......

See you all soon!
Cheong ah!

Bros SGP and Shengge,

With best regards

PTR

shengge
28-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Bros SGP and Shengge,
PTR

Dear Bro PTR,
You should have not mentioned my name, cos I got nothing much to offer. Beside giving you on some streets direction in Shanghai, I don't even know where to go. That's why, some bros have PM me for cheong places, I have to say sorry.
Well, I know a few HCs (posted by some bros here), not familiar with KTV, don know any mummy, not to mentioned about the Tua Liap Ni....haha (Like tongue twister huh)
No wonder this site is getting less active, since Bro Shanghaitan left, you are retiring........... I think may be bros junior_cannibal should take the lead.
Shanghai is changing very fast, what I have gone thru was already history, most bros here, especially new comers in Shanghai really know how to survive here.
Anyway, really hope to see you around!
Take care!

shengge
28-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Just like myself, we gradually do not have much time to cheong or write much, but when we do, it is usually QUALITY over QUANTITY, right?
The QUALITY will def be helpful to the bros here.......

Bro tsuyoyi,
I thought young man like you, you get the quality out of the quantity that you had, as you always do it like no tomorrow. :D As such, please feel free to share some FR, I am sure many bros like to read and they will up your points.
Cheers!
SG

PuTonRen
29-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Bro PTR,

Please don't retire! We need you! Badly! all the NTTL gals need you! All the mummies need you! They will definitely miss your warmth and secure feeling that you always provide. How can we ever make it up to them?
We need you badly!

Dear Bro Tsuyoyi,

Thank you for your kind words that I am not sure I merit them. I have my fair share of fun and experience (both positive and negative) over the past 12 years or so in China. I am getting old and hence my small brother down south. I cannot do it like there is no tomorrow like you, young turk!

For the NTTL gals and mummies, there are many people more precious than me in this thread, and I am sure they are more than willing, much better than me in sharing information with brothers here. You know how to get me, when you are in Shanghai, we can go for a cup of TEA, without milk (from NTTL gals). I need to concentrate on my company in Shanghai, and need to work hard, rahter than cheong hard.

My wish from you is to request you to share information with the brothers here and yours truly. I shall let you know when I wash my small brother with golden container. Hahahaha....

See you soon.

PTR aka UFO (Ugly, Fat and OLD (Really old)) :eek:

Ascott
29-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Bro. SGP69,
Any TCSS this week?

Ascott

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Forgive me for being stupid, but what is PM? i want to contact some of the bros here as i'll arrive in s'hai on 11Jul. and bro SGP says to pm? how to do that?
Have a good Cheong Day

Dear Bro Lobo1,
To PM is to send a Private Message to any one here simply by clicking on the nickname off that person u want to send the PM to.
Hope that helps u bro.
Hear from u soon.

Regards,

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Bro. SGP69,
Any TCSS this week?

Ascott

Dear Big Bro Ascott,
Greetings from Shanghai.
When will u be back here? Will arrange for another one when u r here.

We just had a little gathering last with afew new bros here (Bro Cateyes001, Caffeine, WakkO, Frankie) had makan at a Jap rest followed by drinks at Manhatan Bar on Tong Ren Road. Wonderful time we had! Thanks for being there bros....shall do it again sometime soon.

Regards.

cateyes1001
29-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Dear Big Bro Ascott,
Greetings from Shanghai.
We just had a little gathering last with afew new bros here (Bro Cateyes001, Caffeine, WakkO, Frankie) had makan at a Jap rest followed by drinks at Manhatan Bar on Tong Ren Road. Wonderful time we had! Thanks for being there bros....shall do it again sometime soon.
Regards.
Hi,
Had a good time last nite. Thanks SGPshanghai69 for taking time and effort for arranging the gathering. I appreciate it. :)
I think we should try VIP next time. I heard it is happening there but I do not know where is that place.
Cateyes1001

PuTonRen
29-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Dear All,

Before I retire from the scene, please allow me to share with you my experience with Free Loaders, a kind of persons that Bro DumbAss, Bro SGP and many others have encountered.

Few years ago, I was still in Beijing quite often. Whenever Singaporeans came to town and contacted me, I would bring them around, and at times went places with them. However, this group of people was not limited only to people who just arrived or were new to China, it included some old timers whose names I would not reveal in this open forum. What I am going to describe would also happen in other cities, such as Shanghai.

Their modes of operation were quite simple. For example, when we went to a KTV with some brothers amongst whom some of them were newbies, some were old timers. The usual things happened, choosing girls, ordering drinks, Singing, talking, etc...Then came the bill paying time. This was the moment the free loaders would reveal themselves, and there were several things that would happen:

1. Very often, we found this type amongst the old timers: They would pretending to be drunk, and not knowing what you told them about the cost, etc. Strange enough, they were able to find their way home, sometimes with a girl. I am sure finding a way home would be more difficult to paying up the share. I am also certain that he knew how much to pay the taxi driver, and, perhaps the girls. Beware of old timers whom you are not familiar with, but know that they are old timers in the city.

2. This type happens more among the low-class newbies, and at times, the old timers. Going to KTV, before bill paying time, they would go to the toilets, sometimes with a girl, and disappeared.

3. This type happens both in newbies and old timers. They would stay until bill paying time. They would ask you to pay first. When asked to pay their share to you, they would say that they did not have enough money and would pay you later. Ask yourself when he would pay you? Probably, the next time when you ask him to go KTV, he would tell you that "Sorry I am busy"

Bro DumbAss and others, maybe you can also add on other modes of operation to educate brothers in this forum.

My advice to brothers here is that, please "Cheong: with style and honesty to your own brothers. For newbies that you do not know, do tell them about the likely cost, and do it like the KEFOS group is doing (and I think it is great), ask everyone to pay up front. Some of the old timers who behaved like free-loaders are still in the forum. To you, please wise up and be honest. Do not let people reveal you mode of operation.

To newbies, please note that many of us really do not need to, or do not really like to go KTV. We do so to accompany you and to bring you around. At the same time, we pay our own share. Please be honest.

If I am free, I may recount some of my personal experience.
My 2 cent worth.

Always a Simple Man :)

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2005, 01:08 PM
just read this and would like to add my 2 cents worth if the bros don't mind...

I have lived in china for 2+years back in 2000-2002 and will be moving to china again for a couple of years soon next month.

Although I am on a nice expat package enjoying the high life, partying almost every night, bonking different girls everyday, good food nice apartment, etc, BUT loneliness can be a HUGE issue. After all the fun, you are still all alone in a foreign country.

I wished I was more active in Sammyboy back then so maybe I would have met more Sg friends.... Felt lonely inside sometimes....

I remember on during X'mas period in Beijing, 1 morning I woke up, opened the window and it was snowing! It was a beautiful sight but suddenly I felt so lonely and misses my friends and family back home so much... a few tears just rolled down uncontrollably....

So I can understand what bro cateyes means by "afraid of boredom & loneliness"....

Hope I didn't bore the bros here!! me outta here....

Dear Bro Marji,
Indeed I shared the sentiments with u! Be it the fact that we all have GF or 'House Companion' here, the issue on boredom or loneliness still do creep into us once in awhile.......especially when one is down & out on a foreign land like China with the kind of absurb culture & mentality of the locals that one has to face daily!

Ultimately, being in a foreign land striving it out without family by one's side is a damn lousy feeling. I've been here for coming 5 years which many atimes I've asked myself when would I want to leave this place?! Yet giving back thoughts with regards to reality, the bad economy back in homeland (my industry)....I simply have no other choice but to grit my teeth and persever on again....

I've shed tears many atimes but still have chose to stay on till now, no that I like it here but rather for the opportunities that this place has to offer.

End of the day, it's mind over body in ultimate perseverance to go on in such an environment.

Regards.

marji
29-06-2005, 01:21 PM
1. .....They would pretending to be drunk, and not knowing what you told them about the cost, etc. .....I am also certain that he knew how much to pay the taxi driver, and, perhaps the girls. .

2. ....Going to KTV, before bill paying time, they would go to the toilets, sometimes with a girl, and disappeared.

3. ....They would ask you to pay first....... Probably, the next time when you ask him to go KTV, he would tell you that "Sorry I am busy"

Very true indeed... I myself have encountered these people as well.....

I also its a good idea to get all bros to pay up first before the session to prevent such things from happening... of course the person handling the money muct be trusted by everyone....

Thanks for reminding us of the harsh reality in life bro.....

marji
29-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Dear Bro Marji,
Indeed I shared the sentiments with u! Be it the fact that we all have GF or 'House Companion' here, the issue on boredom or loneliness still do creep into us once in awhile.......
Ultimately, being in a foreign land striving it out without family .... Yet giving back thoughts with regards to reality, the bad economy back in homeland (my industry)....I simply have no other choice but to grit my teeth and persever on again....I've shed tears many atimes but still have chose to stay on till now, no that I like it here but rather for the opportunities that this place has to offer....End of the day, it's mind over body in ultimate perseverance to go on in such an environment.

I can also understand why you are sticking out there bro.... just like any expats, we are well paid and cared for in terms of food & accomodations, but when we go back home, all these benefits disappeared and you will still be doing the same job, but same money and no special benefits.....

Loneliness is a problem and a very real problem that can happen to all of us... yes, thats the price we pay for the added perks being here. However I still believe if we stick it out, eventually we & our families in the future will be the ones who benefits!

As OCS taught me, its always mind over body! cheers!

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Hi,
Had a good time last nite. Thanks SGPshanghai69 for taking time and effort for arranging the gathering. I appreciate it. :)
I think we should try VIP next time. I heard it is happening there but I do not know where is that place.
Cateyes1001

Dear Bro Cateyes001,
It's my great pleasure to have met you & the rest of the bros.
VIP Bar is located on Wu Lu Mu Qi Road opposite CashBox KTV, nea Hua Shan Road.
Very happening place as I was also being told of by my friends, lots of models-like gals 'crawling' all over the joint there!

Perhaps we should check out this place tonight b4 my 'Empress' is back bro?
kekeke......
Regards,

shengge
29-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Before I retire from the scene, please allow me to share with you my experience

Bro PTR,
Making your 500 posts speech? :p Hey you have not reach the retiring age leh. Anyway, thanks for sharing your valuable experience with us.

Cheers!
SG

shengge
29-06-2005, 04:44 PM
We just had a little gathering last with afew new bros

Bro SGP69,
Well, you really put up to your name as the ambassador of Shanghai.
Keep it up!

just4fun
29-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Dear All,

Before I retire from the scene, please allow me to share with you my experience with Free Loaders, a kind of persons that Bro DumbAss, Bro SGP and many others have encountered.

Hi Big Bro PTR

Thanks for sharing and advices....

Pls dun retire... Our suzhou gang have not cheong enuff with u....

Just4fun

wakk0
29-06-2005, 05:26 PM
it's mind over body in ultimate perseverance to go on in such an environment..

This mindset can be only trained by our SAF. hee ;)

Thanks Bro SGP-SHA69 for arranging the gathering. I truely enjoy the drinking session after so many months of hardworks here..

Yo Bro PTR, appreciate your experiences.. I sincerely hope this does not happen to us, ppl working in SHA. We are already so 'lonely'. Does not want to spoilt the samstership.

PuTonRen
29-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi Big Bro PTR

Thanks for sharing and advices....

Pls dun retire... Our suzhou gang have not cheong enuff with u....

Just4fun

Thank you Bro just4fun and many others for the kind words. Well, I am just a Simple Old Man, and when I retire, we will see other better men surface. They can share better and later information with you. Why then rely on an old man with cautious words and out-dated information.

With best regards from China

PTR

SGPshanghai69
29-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Thank you Bro just4fun and many others for the kind words. Well, I am just a Simple Old Man, and when I retire, we will see other better men surface. They can share better and later information with you. Why then rely on an old man with cautious words and out-dated information.

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,
As you can see here after your indication of your 'intended' retirement, just how many bros here wanted you to keep on going and not to retire from the scenes here......!

Do stay here with us all, you being old among us only mean that we all young turks stand to gain & learn more from you, your past encounters in both fun & life matters. Past encounters & experiences does not equal to being outdated info big bro! It only mean you have accumulated valuable experiences for us all young turks to learn from.

You're the infact the de-facto Chief of the Shanghai Samsters Alumni.
Keep up the spirit in giving us the guidance, enlightenment and most of all, the precious valuable experiences you have to share with us all bros here!
Take care there big bro & see you soon here in Shanghai.
Best regards & utmost well wishes to you....& all bros here.

Frankieman12
30-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Dear Bro Cateyes001,
It's my great pleasure to have met you & the rest of the bros.
VIP Bar is located on Wu Lu Mu Qi Road opposite CashBox KTV, nea Hua Shan Road.
Very happening place as I was also being told of by my friends, lots of models-like gals 'crawling' all over the joint there!

Perhaps we should check out this place tonight b4 my 'Empress' is back bro?
kekeke......
Regards,

Hi SGP69,
Thank you for arranging the gathering last night. Its being a great night when all of us share our working / personal experiences in China.
Feel free to call for another gathering / TCCS / drinking,etc whenever you are "free"
Rgs。

Frankieman12
30-06-2005, 12:44 AM

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,

You have being providing us un-selfish advise & experiences.
We value your kindness and being a good host.
As you can see that many of us do not want you to retire ( as you are a nice person and many of us would like to continue to hear from you.)
Do you know why? I remembered the key word that you ever mentioned: "Respect". You give respect to juniors like me and in return we juniors respect you. :-)

If had already made up your mind, I shall wish you all the best
and best wishes.

Once again thank you for sharing.

Rgs.

junior_cannibal
30-06-2005, 09:50 AM

PTRDear Bro PTR, how are you? I know I have stayed low for a good while due to intensive work schedule. Have just returned from a 2 week biz trip within China and will be returning to SG this Sun. I still miss our previous tea drinking session. I have put on a fair bit of weight due to excessive drinking, be it for biz or leisure. Thus, trying to cut down on alcohol and increase my consumption of tea leaves. See that you are retiring from the cheong scene, if you allow me, I would suggest that retirement is not quite an option, rather, you may want to be even more selective in your choice of cheonging. Anyway, I will be returning to SH by mid July, please let me know if there is a possibility to catch up then and I would love share my recent FR during my biz trip. ;)
With luv, from your humble little 'other' brother

WhamBamTYM
30-06-2005, 10:52 AM
Dear All,

If I am free, I may recount some of my personal experience.
My 2 cent worth.

Dear PTR,

It's always a pleasure to read your posts... I've been lying low for a while, due to some personal reasons... When would you be coming over to Shanghai again? I definitely would wanna meet up with you...

We all have our share of free loaders, and bros who are more than generous... It has always been my principle to not sponge on those bros, and I try to make it a point to make sure I buy the next meal or something, not saying that I'm calculative, but I feel that I should pay back in one way or another for their generosity. After all, we all work hard for our money, and in no way do they owe it to me to give me a treat.

Just my few cents worth...

ultra88man
30-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Dear Big Bro Ascott,
Greetings from Shanghai.

Regards.

Did you realise that I was there too ? or i am simply forgettable ?? hahaha ...

anyway, nice to meet up the new guys ... sorry that I have to leave early, I was really not feeling well and have to get up real early the following day. i believed you guys had fun ... VIP room !! yes !! great place !! not opposite cash box, but rather beside it, make your way in from the right side gate of cash box if you are facing the building ...

Bro PTR, what is this thing about retirement ?? you are too young for that !!

talk about "young" ... me just turned 33 today ... hahaha ... and going younger ... HAHAHA !!!

marji
30-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Looks like bro PTR's "retirement" is causing an commotion here!....

Bro PTR, you must really be something! All the bros asking, pleading, advising, begging you not to retire!! you must be someone special in their hearts bros...

Would like to meet such a special person like yourself! I will be in BJ in July for long term, so if you even need to go there, would be my pleasure to buy you dinner or maybe a drink? :)

You must have shed so much advice and enligtenment to the bros in SH. I am rest they will continue your legacy and pass these valuable info to other bros who will be in SH next time!

Wishing you all the best bro...

wakk0
30-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Did you realise that I was there too ? or i am simply forgettable ?? ..............talk about "young" ... me just turned 33 today ... hahaha ... and going younger ... HAHAHA !!!

Nice to meet you, Mr. ultra... din talk to you for long in the bar...

Hapi birdday to u and 33 is just the begining or maybe not the begining. 35 y/o is the begining chapter of a 'MAN'. hee ;)

junior_cannibal
30-06-2005, 11:44 AM

anyway, nice to meet up the new guys ... sorry that I have to leave early, I was really not feeling well and have to get up real early the following day. i believed you guys had fun ... VIP room !! yes !! great place !! not opposite cash box, but rather beside it, make your way in from the right side gate of cash box if you are facing the building ...

talk about "young" ... me just turned 33 today ... hahaha ... and going younger ... HAHAHA !!!Bro Ultra88man, young man, happy birthday! Am thinking of organising an outing to VIP tomorrow nite, interested? May be make it as your belated birthday bash!?

Ascott
30-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Bro. PTR,

There is another type of 'brother' that I would like to share with others. They are no really "free-loader" though.
Usually, there is a gathering for a meal or to KTV. They will bring their personal friends along for the binge. But when it comes to paying the bill, he would just divide it between you and himself. So, you are either eating or drinking a single minority share but paying half of the bill amount.

Just from experience .....

Bro. SGP69,
Pls. PM your new mobile number or call my China Mobile tel.
Tks.

SGPshanghai69
30-06-2005, 01:33 PM
talk about "young" ... me just turned 33 today ... hahaha ... and going younger ... HAHAHA !!!

Dear Bro Ultra88man,
Happy belated B'day to u bro!
Let's meet up for kopi session as a treat to u for your belated B'day la...
Wishing u many happy returns bro. Cheerios.
Regards.

whitegals
30-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Eh bros,

I notice that nowadays got a lot of this kind of CB kias around ah? My experience may not sound relevant to this thread, but reading about it made my blood boil.

My experience involved going out to dinner with some of the SG guys in London and their "GFs". When the bill came, you'll always get some fucker who will put in a larger note, say maybe his part of the bill together with the char bo is about 30pounds, he'll put in a 50 pound note and swipe all the change and small bills off the tray.

So in actual fact, he puts in 50 pounds but he takes back 40 pounds in change, then when you tally up, you're short and you wonder WTF?

Really hate these fuckers, want to go out with GF, want to haolian but want to be ngiao. KNN, stay at home and makan sardine or PCC lah. CCB! :mad:

luvgangsta
30-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Freeloaders are everywhere, bound to run into a few. Sometimes it is prudent to hangout with people you know and are comfortable with. You can avoid hanging out with people who leave a bad after taste. Once bitten twice shy.

As for bro PTR, sad to hear that you are retiring from the scene. Your wisdom has been helpful to us occassional posters. I have decided to retire from the scene as well. Only going to those places when totally necessary to entertain customers or important stakeholders. I prefer watching DVDs, drinking at bar with friends or sipping wine at home. I guess I am growing old very quickly. Those nightspots all feel the same after a while. So much so it feels downright pointless and empty.

luvgangsta
30-06-2005, 05:06 PM

Shitz man, you are born in 72 as well??!! me too!

shengge
30-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro Ultra88man, young man, happy birthday! Am thinking of organising an outing to VIP tomorrow nite, interested? May be make it as your belated birthday bash!?

Dear Bro j_c,
First of all, happy belated birthday to you, bro Ultra88man.
While bro SGP69 is our ambassador in Shanghai, you are the CEO here :D .......... Chief Entertainment Officer. Glad that you are sharing we bros here.
Cheers!
SG

Frankieman12
01-07-2005, 02:11 AM

Hi Bro ltra88man,

Happy belated birthday.
Good to see you that day. It is alright that you have to leave early that day.
Lets meet up again next time then.
Rgs

ultra88man
01-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Bro Ultra88man, young man, happy birthday! Am thinking of organising an outing to VIP tomorrow nite, interested? May be make it as your belated birthday bash!?

no need B-day bash lah ... let's just go and have fun !! I am on !! first bottle on me !!

wakk0
01-07-2005, 12:21 PM
no need B-day bash lah ... let's just go and have fun !! I am on !! first bottle on me !!

ultra88man.. count me in bro. I will bring my friend if you dun mind. The one that you met that night at Man. bar. ;)

Frankieman12
01-07-2005, 04:51 PM

Hi Bro JC,
Can I also join you guys at VIP if you all are going.
Lets have fun with our fellow Sillyporean.

Rgs.

cateyes1001
01-07-2005, 04:59 PM
happy bday ultra88man .... 2nd bottle on me ....
Cateyes1001

PuTonRen
01-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Bro Ultra88man,

Be-lated Happy Birthday to you!

Wish you all the best for many years to come.

PTR

PuTonRen
01-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Dear Brothers in Shanghai,

I am touched by many reaction from you regarding my retirement from the scene. I did not know that a Simple Man could win so many kind hearts through my simple but honest posts. I did not have many glorious experience to share, but rather, those which are bad and involve failure.

I have been in and out of China for the last 12 years or so, and am tired of the night life. I am now at an advanced age, contrary to what the kind brothers' belief, and am not that capable in many areas that I would like to perform. It is time to relax, sit back and enjoy reading the many experience that young people are having. I will still be around in Singapore and many parts of China, and be reading this thread.

Shame to say, I was in Shanghai during the last 6 days, and came home yesterday night. I shall be leaving for China again this Sunday. After my retirement from the Cheong scene, I shall be enjoying the other part of Chinese Culture. I was with a big delegation during the last trip, and hence coming out and meet brothers here would not be possible. This is the reason why I did not contact anyone of you.

I shall lead a quiet life now and would like to seize this opportunity to wish you all the best. Like Bro Tsuyoyi says in his signature block "Do it like there is no tomorrow."

With best regards

PTR

ultra88man
04-07-2005, 01:35 PM

I shall lead a quiet life now and would like to seize this opportunity to wish you all the best. Like Bro Tsuyoyi says in his signature block "Do it like there is no tomorrow."

With best regards

PTR

Bro PTR,

Thank you.

It is nice to know you and i think the best thing to say to you now is "to each his own". I have great respect for you and i think you have to do whatever you need to do. You owe no one a FR or a recommendation. Just make a come-back anytime you feel like doing so ... you will be the most welcomed.

last but not least ... stay healthy and happy always.

your brother, ultra88man

tsuyoyi
04-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Dear Bro PTR,

Like bro ultraman88 said, you don't owe anyone any FRs or whatevers.
As with your experience, it has been wonderful to read and learn from you. Guess with your retirement now, you will become a "Honorary Lifetime Consultant/Advisor" to this thread. It will def be helpful!

As for my signature block, I will be changing it immediately. As you know after my "deep deep" conversation with you that night, I am also winding out of the scene now. Had enough fun and FRs already. Most willing to share with any bros here if we have the fate and opportunity to meet and chat.

Meanwhile, enjoy and rest well till we meet!
Regards,
tsuyoyi

With best regards

PTR

Ascott
05-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro. SGP69, The Bund & Jans,

Sorry for not been able to meet up with you guys. The heat overcame me instead of cunt juice.
Next trip.... will prepare more time!
Take care!

game71
05-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi Brothers!

This is my first time traveling to ShangHai. I am stay at Ramada at Nan Jing Road. I would like to check with you guy any happening places around these area? KTV ?? Pub ?? disco etc

Thanks For your help!
cheers

SGPshanghai69
05-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi Brothers!

This is my first time traveling to ShangHai. I am stay at Ramada at Nan Jing Road. I would like to check with you guy any happening places around these area? KTV ?? Pub ?? disco etc

Thanks For your help!
cheers

Dear Game71,
For KTV, go to the following;
Ming Men KTV located on Nanjing Xi Road, near Shi Men Yi Road junction.
There's a Starbucks Coffee downstairs. Very nearby where u r staying at Ramamda on Nanjing Xi road as well, 5 mins taxi ride away.
Cost of one night for 4 pax: approx RMB 2,000 yuan incl 1 bot. (Tips for gals & mamasan excluded)

For Pubs/ Bars, go to Tong Ren Road, junction of Nanjing Xi road.
Lots of bars for your pick. Cost of per bot of liquor (ie Chivas or Jphnny Black label at RMB 600 yuan + mixers, coke or sode water comes free)

Need more info, go read thru the threads herewith.
Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
05-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro. SGP69, The Bund & Jans,

Sorry for not been able to meet up with you guys. The heat overcame me instead of cunt juice.
Next trip.... will prepare more time!
Take care!

Dear Big Bro Ascott,
Rest assured the next time we'll catch up! Pity u didn't get to try TRY HC as I've sms u the address though...maybe next time.
Catch u up again when u come back again bro...
Take care.
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
05-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi Bro JC,
Can I also join you guys at VIP if you all are going.
Lets have fun with our fellow Sillyporean.

Rgs.

Dear Bros,
Hope you guys had a great time that night at VIP Room Bar though......pity that the 2 gals didn't reciprocrate to us eh? I thought after the 'Flaming Lamborghini' drinks we had, the gals would be all stuck to our group...sigh...end up the usual stint they played....after drinks, disappearing act again!
What the f#@k!
Next time we'll go straight to the point with them, asking them 'how much?"....hahahaha....dun waste $$ buying drinks man right bro?!
Let's catch up again soon bros...
Regards,

game71
05-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Dear Game71,
For KTV, go to the following;
Ming Men KTV located on Nanjing Xi Road, near Shi Men Yi Road junction.
There's a Starbucks Coffee downstairs. Very nearby where u r staying at Ramamda on Nanjing Xi road as well, 5 mins taxi ride away.
Cost of one night for 4 pax: approx RMB 2,000 yuan incl 1 bot. (Tips for gals & mamasan excluded)

For Pubs/ Bars, go to Tong Ren Road, junction of Nanjing Xi road.
Lots of bars for your pick. Cost of per bot of liquor (ie Chivas or Jphnny Black label at RMB 600 yuan + mixers, coke or sode water comes free)

Need more info, go read thru the threads herewith.
Have fun!

Thanks for your information ! Do know any fun HC around the area?

Thanks!

junior_cannibal
05-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Dear Bros,
Hope you guys had a great time that night at VIP Room Bar though......pity that the 2 gals didn't reciprocrate to us eh? I thought after the 'Flaming Lamborghini' drinks we had, the gals would be all stuck to our group...sigh...end up the usual stint they played....after drinks, disappearing act again!
What the f#@k!
Next time we'll go straight to the point with them, asking them 'how much?"....hahahaha....dun waste $$ buying drinks man right bro?!
Let's catch up again soon bros...
Regards,Bro SGP, its a pity u didnt stay throughout that nite, the moment u mentioned u were leaving, the two Chinese MM looked disappointed, esp the one that u fancied, the one with skirt so short that i could do an upskirt but just lowering my head, oops, i meant the smaller head of mine! Anyway, I left not too long after, after my female friend came, and we went to Guandi and Cashbox. I finished the session rather early, by the time I reached home, its only six plus in the morning, by myself. Anyway, will be back to SH soon and hope by then, uncle PTR can join us for a couple of tea and Sichuan MM, LOL. Btw, was talking to some bros such as Ultraman and Shanghaitan, will organise a trip to an infamous KTV in SH where u can pluck 'melons', best of all, 10 bottles of Chivas at RMB3000. Don't ask me where yet, cause another good bro suppose to arrange when I get back to SH. Be patient and we all shall be rewarded!

shengge
05-07-2005, 08:56 PM
will organise a trip to an infamous KTV in SH where u can pluck 'melons', best of all, 10 bottles of Chivas at RMB3000.

As I said you are the CEO..... :p

SGPshanghai69
06-07-2005, 10:01 AM

Thanks!

Hi there Game71,
U can go to the following HC:
1) "Shu Jia Bao" HC located on Yan Ping Road, junction of Xin Zha Road. Cost RMB 600 nett. (incl. BJ, BBBJ, FJ), or

2) "Ala House" HC, 2nd level (Formerly known as New Huai Hai HC) located on Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of Shun Chang Road. Cost : RMB 600 nett as well.

Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
06-07-2005, 10:49 AM

Thanks!

Hi there Game71,
1) "Shu Jia Bao" HC located on Yan Ping Road, junction of Xin Zha Road. Cost RMB 600 nett. (incl. BJ, BBBJ, FJ), or

2) "Ala House" HC, 2nd level (Formerly known as New Huai Hai HC) located on Fuxing Zhong Road, junction of Shun Chang Road. Cost : RMB 600 nett as well.

Have fun!

SGPshanghai69
06-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Bro SGP, its a pity u didnt stay throughout that nite, the moment u mentioned u were leaving, the two Chinese MM looked disappointed, esp the one that u fancied, the one with skirt so short that i could do an upskirt but just lowering my head, oops, i meant the smaller head of mine! Anyway, I left not too long after, after my female friend came, and we went to Guandi and Cashbox. I finished the session rather early, by the time I reached home, its only six plus in the morning, by myself. Anyway, will be back to SH soon and hope by then, uncle PTR can join us for a couple of tea and Sichuan MM, LOL. Btw, was talking to some bros such as Ultraman and Shanghaitan, will organise a trip to an infamous KTV in SH where u can pluck 'melons', best of all, 10 bottles of Chivas at RMB3000. Don't ask me where yet, cause another good bro suppose to arrange when I get back to SH. Be patient and we all shall be rewarded!

Dear Bro JC,
Hi there! How's trip back to homeland now after a long while in S'hai? Presumed all's well for u. Have a enjoyable stay bro & a good holiday u r going to have with CO.

Thanks for the flattery & compliments u have for me bro! I don't think I actually draw such great charm to the gals that night at VIP Room though...u exaggerated. She took my biz card but till now she didn't call so I presumed I don't draw that kinda of attraction nor charm towards her eventually.

Furthermore, the gal with the 'xtreme' short skirt was wearing a pair of jeans beneath though, not just only wearing that 'micro-mini' skirt, maybe the lights inside VIP Room were too dim...so makes us all think she's simply only wearing that micro-mini skrt bro. But have to add one fact that is she wasn't wearing a bra that night as I put my hands on her back, no straps! hehehe........Really love that pair of 'melons' she have though.....so slim figure yet so big tits...wow! My kinda of category which I like to lay my hands on.....yummy! Sad thingy I have to leave early due to my Empress 2359hrs 'book-in' order came....

Last night I had another drinking session with Bro Cateyes001 & his pal as well as Bro WHAMBAMTYM at Park 97. Quiet night of drinks though, nothing happening....
See ya soon back here bro!

WhamBamTYM
06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Last night I had another drinking session with Bro Cateyes001 & his pal as well as Bro WHAMBAMTYM at Park 97. Quiet night of drinks though, nothing happening....
See ya soon back here bro!

Ya, last nite nothing much happened... And good thing you left early cause it was raining cats and dogs last night... bumped into a group of singaporeans at the lobby waiting for cabs... and well, the guys in their group was fancying my two girls, and the girls in their group was telling me they wanna go ktv, dun wan the night to end... Damn, I should have taken them up on that... Hahahaha..... Ah well...

wakk0
06-07-2005, 03:03 PM
we still hv half bottle of Chivas in the VIP from the previous visit.
Bro. SGPshanghai69, junior_cannibal and Cateyes001, if anyone of you is going there, pls sms me.

PuTonRen
06-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Bro SGP,
I am happy to see that you are back in action. There are many brothers who still need your guidance, although junior_cannibal would also make a good CEO, as claimed by shengge. Glad to see you re-surface after my retirement from the scene.

I wish you well and in your new endeavour. I shall call on you during my next trip to Shanghai.

Regards to all Brothers in Shanghai.

PTR in certain part of China, but not Shanghai

SGPshanghai69
06-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Bro SGP,
I am happy to see that you are back in action. There are many brothers who still need your guidance, although junior_cannibal would also make a good CEO, as claimed by shengge. Glad to see you re-surface after my retirement from the scene.

I wish you well and in your new endeavour. I shall call on you during my next trip to Shanghai.

PTR in certain part of China, but not Shanghai

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Greetings from rainy Shanghai..
thank you utmostly for the kind words, well wishes and most of all the great concern you have shown for me.
I'm merely contributing what I can or have to share with the rest of the bros here. Nothing to it big bro.

Stop the 'retirement' thingy u mentioned here, causing too much commotions bro. Most of all, just do what u seems deem fit for yourself in terms of leisure activities as well as your interest would be appropriate enough, dun need to mention on retirement though big bro....

I enjoyed everytime as well as every bit of my time catching up with u big bro, learning alot & really enlightening to me in alot of aspects, both career & personal matters.
Catch u soon here!
Take care there big bro...
See ya.
Regards,

game71
06-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi there Game71,

Have fun!

Thanks for your information!
cheers!

paisehlah
06-07-2005, 05:59 PM
1) "Shu Jia Bao" HC
2) "Ala House" HC,

Hi Bro SGP69,
Good day to U.
Me follow this thread for a while, U must be very kind person, very patiently repeating info that can be found from previous thread. Me felt that, if 1 got time to cheong, should have time to read thru. After all, it benefit oneself more, espc those valuable exp that U & the rest have shared here.

Paiseh, Paiseh!

nlevine
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi, would just like to ask for some help. Have just arrived in Shanghai for a 3 day stay. Staying at the Oriental Riverside Hotel. What's the best way for me to get an overnight? Any hanky-panky at the health center here? or Shangri-La Pudong?

Thanks in advance.

nlevine
06-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Help! Have just arrived in Shanghai and am staying at the Oriental Riverside Hotel in Pudong. Doesn't seem to be anything happening here. Any brother can advise on how to get an overnight for tonight? Thanks in advance.

junior_cannibal
07-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Dear Bro JC,
See ya soon back here bro!Bro SGP, coming to hometown is to make my presence felt in the family, also a time to do some soul searching before one gets lost in the land of temptation and opportunities/threats. Besides, is to avoid the excessive drinking I have put myself through in SH. Anyway, the two MM we met in VIP, none of them got my fancy, not that they are not up to the mark, its just my subjectivity at play. When I come back to SH, we shall go for some nice, pussies hunting. As for you, it will be cock teasers as you have to reserve your ammunition to fire your empress' base. LOL.

junior_cannibal
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Bro SGP,

PTR in certain part of China, but not ShanghaiBro PTR, thanks for the compliment, I dont think I qualify as the CEO, there are still alot to learn. In any case, would look forward to meeting up with you when you venture to SH again.

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for your information!
cheers!

Game71,
u r most welcome. Should u need more info on others,
read thru the threads which u would find more to your likings.
Have fun & post FRs if u have any.
Cheerios.....
Regards.

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Bro SGP, coming to hometown is to make my presence felt in the family, also a time to do some soul searching before one gets lost in the land of temptation and opportunities/threats. Besides, is to avoid the excessive drinking I have put myself through in SH. Anyway, the two MM we met in VIP, none of them got my fancy, not that they are not up to the mark, its just my subjectivity at play. When I come back to SH, we shall go for some nice, pussies hunting. As for you, it will be cock teasers as you have to reserve your ammunition to fire your empress' base. LOL.

Dear Bro JC,
Glad to hear that all's well for u back home. Most of all, very happy to hear that u r spending quality time with family, least making your presence felt.
Indeed agreed totally with u that S'hai is a land of Temptations & Opportunities...depending on one's chance & perhaps, foresight...

As the old saying goes on " one man's meat is another man's poison" so didn't really matter if those 2 gals r not your 'cup of tea' though.....most importantly is the gang of bros company that matters that night! It's really been quite awhile since we both go partying...enjoyed that night of catching up with u over makan & drinks bro....

Last but least, not that I'm a teaser but rather I've no longer go having ' fast foods' outside anymore for a long time.....ultimately I've been pretty used to 'home-cooked' food for quite awhile now.I enjoy more with bros gathering now.

U take care there, have a good holiday-making with your CO! See ya soon back here.
Best Regards,

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Help! Have just arrived in Shanghai and am staying at the Oriental Riverside Hotel in Pudong. Doesn't seem to be anything happening here. Any brother can advise on how to get an overnight for tonight? Thanks in advance.

Dear Nelvine,
For your info, Pudong & where u r staying is a CBD Area so not much activities or night scenes places around. Go cross the HuangPu River, thru YanAn Tunnet or Fuxing Tunnel by taxi at night after 2000hrs, u will find more life & vibrant to what u r seeking for in night scenes.

Refer to my just postings (Page 232) on Bars/ Pubs, HCs & KTVs as above mentioned.

Have fun & a good stay.
Best regards,

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro SGP69,
Good day to U.
Me follow this thread for a while, U must be very kind person, very patiently repeating info that can be found from previous thread. Me felt that, if 1 got time to cheong, should have time to read thru. After all, it benefit oneself more, espc those valuable exp that U & the rest have shared here.

Paiseh, Paiseh!

Dear Bro Paisehla,
Greetings to u from rainy S'hai.
Thank u for your kind words on me. Indeed alot of times many have been asking for repeated info needed, I guessed they r those whom must be all eager to know straightaway on where to 'release' their 'steam'.....
Agree with u that one who could find the time to read thru here eventually would benefit.
Nothing to it on what I've been sharing here with all bros, merely exchanging & also benefiting myself eventually as well on info that I might not have as well. Exchange is no Robbery.
Thank u again for your compliment, would lokk forward to meeting u up in person over kopi one day.
Take care.
Best regards,

cateyes1001
07-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro SGP, its a pity u didnt stay throughout that nite, the moment u mentioned u were leaving, the two Chinese MM looked disappointed, esp the one that u fancied, the one with skirt so short that i could do an upskirt but just lowering my head, oops, i meant the smaller head of mine! Anyway, I left not too long after, after my female friend came, and we went to Guandi and Cashbox. I finished the session rather early, by the time I reached home, its only six plus in the morning, by myself. Anyway, will be back to SH soon and hope by then, uncle PTR can join us for a couple of tea and Sichuan MM, LOL. Btw, was talking to some bros such as Ultraman and Shanghaitan, will organise a trip to an infamous KTV in SH where u can pluck 'melons', best of all, 10 bottles of Chivas at RMB3000. Don't ask me where yet, cause another good bro suppose to arrange when I get back to SH. Be patient and we all shall be rewarded!
Bro JC,
Thanks for inviting me to go wif you to Guandi. I was tempted to join u but I was very tipsy by then. I guess u r a better drinker than me manz ... salute!!
Cateyes1001

cateyes1001
07-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Dear Bro JC,

Bro SGP,
Sometime quite drinking nite wif bros are good. But that nite, although quiet, we wacked the drinks like fish and fast too. I think next time when quiet nite outing, must take away the dice game ... hahaha.
Luckily u lef early, it was raining cats and dogs when we left. Poor WHAMBAMTYM bro got to help me to find a cab coz no cabs was in sigh at the entrance.
Bro WHAMBAMTYM, thanks alot.
cateyes1001

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Bro SGP,
Sometime quite drinking nite wif bros are good. But that nite, although quiet, we wacked the drinks like fish and fast too. I think next time when quiet nite outing, must take away the dice game ... hahaha.
Luckily u lef early, it was raining cats and dogs when we left. Poor WHAMBAMTYM bro got to help me to find a cab coz no cabs was in sigh at the entrance.
cateyes1001

Bro Cateyes001,
Hope u guys had a 'drinking like fish' night out again last night at VIP Room with Bros Maverick72, WHAMBAMTYM & the rest, and my deepest apologies for not able to turn up as I've told u my reasons. Seek for your understanding bro! Paiseh....my empress was really upset the night b4 I got home so 'early' at 0300hrs! sigh.....

Fortunately for me really I've left early that very nightas the minute I step into my apartment lobby, the sky just 'broke open with a big hole' started to pour like no 2moro!
Indeed Bro WHAMBAMTYM is a true bro here, always helping out bros even with the smallest deed he can render....good lad Bro WHAMBAMTYM!

I'm most available this coming weekends onwards for the next 9 days as my empress will be goingback to HKG homeland. Let's do some serious partying & catching up bros...kekekekeee.....

junior_cannibal
07-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Bro JC,
Thanks for inviting me to go wif you to Guandi. I was tempted to join u but I was very tipsy by then. I guess u r a better drinker than me manz ... salute!!
Cateyes1001Bro Cateyes1001, not that I am a good drinker, just that I didnt drink like a fish that night, haha. If you had paced yourself that night, I believed you could have outdrunk me. Hope to catch up with you guys when I get back to SH!

Faidenk
07-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Something must be wrong with me, I always seem to miss the boat. 2 weeks after I leave Shanghai, so much happenings. During the 1 month I was there, have to resort to those dingy BBS in Pudong. Although it costs only RMB100 I would really be glad to pay for something better.

Better luck next time, hope to join you Shanghai tai-ko's next time I'm there. You too, Cateyes.

cateyes1001
07-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Bro Cateyes1001, not that I am a good drinker, just that I didnt drink like a fish that night, haha. If you had paced yourself that night, I believed you could have outdrunk me. Hope to catch up with you guys when I get back to SH!
Bro JC,
Me "sim cheng bo ho ma" so drink quite fast recently. I will learn to paced myself the next time OK and looking forward to your returns.
cateyes1001

cateyes1001
07-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Something must be wrong with me, I always seem to miss the boat. 2 weeks after I leave Shanghai, so much happenings. During the 1 month I was there, have to resort to those dingy BBS in Pudong. Although it costs only RMB100 I would really be glad to pay for something better.

Better luck next time, hope to join you Shanghai tai-ko's next time I'm there. You too, Cateyes.
Faidenk,
There r a lot of "dai-lo" here showing me the happening places. I must thank them for their kindness and sincerity. You too, I must thank you for that nite showing me the little nite life in Pudong area. Hope you can join us the next time when u r in SHA.
cateyes1001

SGPshanghai69
07-07-2005, 06:44 PM

Dear Bro Faidenk,
1st of all, my deepest apologies to u for not returning you call that very day after you called me. I was all too busy then with my work. Only lately then I got the time to catch up with the rest of the bros here.

Shall look forward to your return soon here to Shanghai and make up to u over a kopi session.
See ya soon bro.
Cheerios.
Regards,

PuTonRen
07-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Dear Bro SGP,

Please do no shower me with compliements that I do not think I merit them. I am but a Simple Man as in my nick.

Okay, I shall stop using the "R" word. I shall take your kind advice. If I do see anything that I think I can contribute, I shall come back into action by writing a short posting. The "R" word refers to the posting of adventures as I would not have any to tell brothers in the forum.

Bro junior_Cannibal, shengge and you can indeed share a lot with the brothers in this thread. I will be glad to learn from you.

With best regards

PTR aka UFO

aaaaaa
07-07-2005, 10:30 PM
me going shanghai next week, any brother can tell me where is hong kong city hc and "dong fang ro ma hc"??

Any brothers can recommend good hc in shanghai? or good ktv?

shengge
08-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Bro junior_Cannibal, shengge and you can indeed share a lot with the brothers in this thread. I will be glad to learn from you.

Dear Bro PTR,
You must have wrongly put my name here.
You can tell from the past few posting here, who are those bros that they can share with the rest over here. Beside the CEO, our ambassador cum COO (chief organizing officer) :D bro SGP69 has been organizing some nice gathering.
I am very paiseh to tell you that, being here long enough, I still do not know some of the pubs that they have mentioned over here......... me already out-dated liao.
So I am sure we would be hearing more from the new bros around the town and senior like Bro SGP69, j_c, whambamthym, maverick72, ultra88man and etc. To these bros, Shanghai is really an everbright city.

Take care!

Faidenk
08-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Dear Bro Faidenk,
1st of all, my deepest apologies to u for not returning you call that very day after you called me. I was all too busy then with my work. Only lately then I got the time to catch up with the rest of the bros here.

Shall look forward to your return soon here to Shanghai and make up to u over a kopi session.
See ya soon bro.
Cheerios.
Regards,

No apologies is required. We all understand the priority is work, without which we won't be here to enjoy China's fruits.

And yes, I will hold you up to the kopi session next time I'm there.

Happy hunting.

WhamBamTYM
08-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Bro SGP,
cateyes1001

Bro,

No need to thank me as I feel that since I was the one who brought you to 97, I am considered the host and it is up to me that you get good service from the staff there since I know the people there. Looking forward to more cheonging sessions with you guys. By the way, for me, I feel that the dice game is a good ice breaker although sometimes we do suffer when luck isn't going our way...

It was such a pity that I didn't get to know the singaporeans stuck there at the foyer while we were waiting for the cab... Might have gotten some contacts and maybe get to know those ladies better... :D

WhamBamTYM
08-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Indeed Bro WHAMBAMTYM is a true bro here, always helping out bros even with the smallest deed he can render....good lad Bro WHAMBAMTYM!

I'm most available this coming weekends onwards for the next 9 days as my empress will be goingback to HKG homeland. Let's do some serious partying & catching up bros...kekekekeee.....

I am not worthy of the praise that you guys are showering on me... There are many times where it's not convenient for me to turn up for gatherings due to various reasons, and I'm only more than glad that I'm able to render assistance whenever I can.

SGPshanghai69
08-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Dear Bro SGP,

Please do no shower me with compliements that I do not think I merit them. I am but a Simple Man as in my nick.

Okay, I shall stop using the "R" word. I shall take your kind advice. If I do see anything that I think I can contribute, I shall come back into action by writing a short posting. The "R" word refers to the posting of adventures as I would not have any to tell brothers in the forum.

With best regards

PTR aka UFO

Dear Big Bro PTR,
U deserved all the kinds, compliments that all bros here have showered upon u big bro. It's really shameful of me to having u big bro to say words like learning from me....pls....U r very much more senior in terms of age, society experiences, education, etc...so how can u be learning from me, a junior but rather vice versa instead big bro?

Past experiences of yours be it good enounters or bad ones, would & still be a great lesson to us all here.

Cheers to u big bro, and take care there.
See ya soon.
Best Regards,

SGPshanghai69
08-07-2005, 02:49 PM
I am not worthy of the praise that you guys are showering on me... There are many times where it's not convenient for me to turn up for gatherings due to various reasons, and I'm only more than glad that I'm able to render assistance whenever I can.

Bro WHAMBAMTYM,
U r all worthy of the praises here on u.
Being on a foreign land, having good souls like u only assure one min that a helping hand is there if one needs it.

Being unable to make it for gatherings does not mean anything. Everyone has it's own priorities, be it for work or personal matters.

Glad to be seeing u appearing lately, just like me.
Best regards,

SGPshanghai69
08-07-2005, 02:56 PM
me going shanghai next week, any brother can tell me where is hong kong city hc and "dong fang ro ma hc"??

Any brothers can recommend good hc in shanghai? or good ktv?

Hi aaaaaa,
Info u requested;
- 'Dong Fang Luo Ma' (Orient Roma) Spa & Sauna is located on Ao Men Road, junction of Jiang Ning Road. 5th level (VIP Area).
Cost: RMB 198 per pax
Massage : Refer to Ala Carte menu provided for pricing & selection. Ranging from RMB 298 - RMB 498 (approx)
VIP Massage room: RMB 50 per pax
Food & drinks : Excluded. Charged separately.

Hong Kong HC info : Apologies, unknown. Pls check with others.

Other HCs & KTVs scenes, pls refer to recent postings on Page 232 & 233.
Have fun.

SGPshanghai69
08-07-2005, 03:01 PM
No apologies is required. We all understand the priority is work, without which we won't be here to enjoy China's fruits.

And yes, I will hold you up to the kopi session next time I'm there.

Happy hunting.

Bro Faidenk,
Sure do on the kopi session my treat!....see ya soon.
Thanks,

liu_12
08-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks for sharing SGPshanghai69,
Me making 2 trip, 1 coming September alone.
2nd in Dec along with few guys for cheonging.
They only know Batam & BKK,ask them to try prc for a change.
Hope they don't get poison by me. :D

PuTonRen
08-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Bro WhamBam,

Do not be so humble lah. We know your connection and capability. Remember, you once a month, I once a year thingy. Hahahaha..
Now that I am in long leave from the Thread (Promise not to use the R word), we need brothers like you to contribute.

Regards from Northern part of China. hahahaha....

PTR aka UFO

nlevine
09-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Hi! Just tried out a girl called Lucy. Good service, looks ok, GFE. She is starting a massage service with full service. She said she would be advertising in the Shanghai Daily next week. She asked if I would recommend some brothers to her. She promises good service from her girls. Perhaps some brothers would like to give her services a try. Her contact number is 13636470427. She speaks a little English (but she is learning).

maverick72
10-07-2005, 02:58 PM
To all bros that went to VIP on July 8th....WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! What a blast we had...Firstly, have to thank up above for the prime location which is right next to the dance floor...secondly, the table beside ours had quite a number of chio bohs who were rather friendly with us...one particular one rather too friendly where she was touching my hand behind her back while talking to her boyfriend!!!! Guess she was too drunk to give a shit...thirdly, bunch of girls dancing right in front of our table...Well, what a long night...dancing and partying with cheebys till my legs weak...I was at a point where I wanted to dance, but my legs weren't moving when I want them too...guess I am old already....3.5btls of Chivas was what we had guys...imagine downing 2btls within the hour? How the hell did you guys do that?
Anyway, just want to give a shout out to bro WBTYM, Cateyes001, Ultraman, and to a few bros who are not in SB forum...we had a hell of a time... :D

Shanghai Papa
10-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi! Just tried out a girl called Lucy. Good service, looks ok, GFE. She is starting a massage service with full service. She said she would be advertising in the Shanghai Daily next week. She asked if I would recommend some brothers to her. She promises good service from her girls. Perhaps some brothers would like to give her services a try. Her contact number is 13636470427. She speaks a little English (but she is learning).

Yo bro, post your FR lah! What's the damage? Does she provide a place? Mine is not convenient leh... :p

Shanghai Papa
10-07-2005, 03:33 PM
To all bros that went to VIP on July 8th....WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! What a blast we had...Firstly, have to thank up above for the prime location which is right next to the dance floor...secondly, the table beside ours had quite a number of chio bohs who were rather friendly with us...one particular one rather too friendly where she was touching my hand behind her back while talking to her boyfriend!!!! Guess she was too drunk to give a shit...thirdly, bunch of girls dancing right in front of our table...Well, what a long night...dancing and partying with cheebys till my legs weak...I was at a point where I wanted to dance, but my legs weren't moving when I want them too...guess I am old already....3.5btls of Chivas was what we had guys...imagine downing 2btls within the hour? How the hell did you guys do that?
Anyway, just want to give a shout out to bro WBTYM, Cateyes001, Ultraman, and to a few bros who are not in SB forum...we had a hell of a time... :D

Bro, I'll be back next month so if you guys are organising such a happening party again, can include me? I'll be glad to share my stories with all bros too! :D

aaaaaa
10-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Why so many people like to cheong in Shanghai? Things are expensive in Shanghai and so far from her to there!

Anyway, any brother got good recommendation in shanghai? me going there next week and staying in Ramada jiujiang lu.

keldar70
10-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Hello All Bro,

Have not been to Shanghai for 1 year..........

Need to ask a question, is it alright to bring gal back to hotel say like Hyatt or Hilton kind of class ?

While I was there, most of the time, I stayed at Service appartment.

Thank you in advance for the update !

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Hello All Bro,

Have not been to Shanghai for 1 year..........

Need to ask a question, is it alright to bring gal back to hotel say like Hyatt or Hilton kind of class ?

While I was there, most of the time, I stayed at Service appartment.

Thank you in advance for the update !

Dear Bro Keldar70,
I was told lately quite afew Anti-Vice raids going on in town, S'hai...so better NOT try 'take-away' back to hotel especially hotels like Hilton or Hyatt. These 5 stars Hotel are more stringent & strict on these matters....

Have fun & be safe....
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Why so many people like to cheong in Shanghai? Things are expensive in Shanghai and so far from her to there!

Anyway, any brother got good recommendation in shanghai? me going there next week and staying in Ramada jiujiang lu.

Hi there aaaaaa.
As u said here, it is indeed pretty expensive to 'cheong' here......but to each his own finance limitations whether to spend more or to spend less. ....

China is a big land so for sure travelling across big land & big city like Shanghai need more time & far as well....FYI, Shanghai City population is 17 million in total excluding foreigners.
China = Big vast Land here, lots of travelling needed, lots of people.

U asked again on Recommendations here......kindly refer Page 235 thread for info, directed to reply u specifically for above info ......
Cheers.
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for sharing SGPshanghai69,
Me making 2 trip, 1 coming September alone.
2nd in Dec along with few guys for cheonging.
They only know Batam & BKK,ask them to try prc for a change.
Hope they don't get poison by me. :D

Dear Bro Liu_12,
U r most welcome! Hope the info would be useful to u & your friends....
No body poison no body pal....one can't be force upon if one choose not to...
I'm sure your friends/ buddies would appreciate your recommendations to all fun here in China....
Have fun pal! Enjoy...
Regards,

liu_12
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Dear Bro Keldar70,
I was told lately quite afew Anti-Vice raids going on in town, S'hai...so better NOT try 'take-away' back to hotel especially hotels like Hilton or Hyatt. These 5 stars Hotel are more stringent & strict on these matters....

Have fun & be safe....
Regards,
Heard that Anti-vice now very on the ball, even Kunshan not spare.
Bussiness very bad now because of the raid.
Hope comming December no raid.
I have known 3 mei-mei in KS,2 already left and 1 might move on to some other place :(
Following them for new place to cheong,they are advanced recce group.
BTW 1 new place,Jiang Ying in Jiangsu province.
From Wuxi train station take a express bus to Jiang Ying(10.50rmb) about 1 hr
ride.
Hotel range 2 to 4 star (120 to 600 rmb) for twin room.
Went to 1 bar (Hainan qun dao),place not bad,a stage in the center surrounded by counter where the mm sit inside.You can buy a beer and talk to them(buying drink or tipping them is up to you).
Girls there young and pretty.Never ask pricing as my prc oc tad along :mad: Will post more info after my next trip,still new to this place.

shengge
11-07-2005, 12:08 PM
U r most welcome! Hope the info would be useful to u & your friends....

As I said you are the BIG bro here.
I think those bros have gotten help from you should make an effort to thank bro SGP69 by up his points, to show your appreciation that reflect what he is.
Right Bro?

Cheers!

shengge
11-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Heard that Anti-vice now very on the ball, even Kunshan not spare.
Bussiness very bad now because of the raid.

Hi Bro liu_12,
I used to visit my customers in KS but have been a while since I last visited there. Can you names some of the KTVs that you have been to in KS? I think in KS, you need to know the people lah, personally, I think it is very safe.
Every year, month 7, 8, 9 and 10 is the anti-vice period all over China.
Cheers!

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 12:34 PM
As I said you are the BIG bro here.
I think those bros have gotten help from you should make an effort to thank bro SGP69 by up his points, to show your appreciation that reflect what he is.
Right Bro?

Cheers!

Thanks Bro Shengge! U deserve the same having your points to be "upped" as well!
Much appreciated by your kinds words & thoughts.
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Hi Bro liu_12,
I used to visit my customers in KS but have been a while since I last visited there. Can you names some of the KTVs that you have been to in KS? I think in KS, you need to know the people lah, personally, I think it is very safe.
Every year, month 7, 8, 9 and 10 is the anti-vice period all over China.
Cheers!

Bro Shengge,
How can u not be the the "localised" Senior among us having advcing us all even on the months on when the Anti-Vice authorities conducting raids on joints???!!! U r the man!

To all bros here, kindly check with Bro Shengge for when would be the safe period to 'cheong' prior to all your partying sessions eh....
Cheers to bros.
Regards,

shengge
11-07-2005, 12:45 PM
To all bros here, kindly check with Bro Shengge for when would be the safe period to 'cheong' prior to all your partying sessions eh....

Bro SGP69,
You are wronged lah, what I was saying was Kunshan, not Shanghai. If you don't know any People or don have any Relationship, then Cash should be OK to settle most of the matter.
Paiseh to tell you that beside that I do not know VIP and those pubs that you have either mentioned or going, I also don't know about the KTVs here at all. Please don't get other bros into trouble. PLEASE!

In fact a few occasions, some bros did PM me to meet, I was really paiseh and have to say sorry, becos I can only show them where is Yu Garden and may be Jing An temple that many bros already konwn very well.

Thanks!
SG

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Bro SGP69,
You are wronged lah, what I was saying was Kunshan, not Shanghai. If you don't know any People or don have any Relationship, then Cash should be OK to settle most of the matter.
Paiseh to tell you that beside that I do not know VIP and those pubs that you have either mentioned or going, I also don't know about the KTVs here at all. Please don't get other bros into trouble. PLEASE!

Thanks!
SG

Dear Bro Shengge,
Aiyah pls bro...dun be so humble & modest! As u mentioned here, months of 7, 8, 9 & 10 are mostly the months Anti-Vice conducting raids...so be it in Shanghai or Kunshan, it's all over China isn't it?

The recent new joints the bros have been hanging out are joints that they invited me there too bro, I am the same as u, not updated with any new joints info at all. I'm getting old & stagnanted........as I mentioned here b4, have been spending my time mainly either at work or with my Empress at home....that's why!

No body will get no body into any trouble as long as whatever info we share here are genuine to all & manly for info purposes reference only.

Regards,

shengge
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
No body will get no body into any trouble as long as whatever info we share here are genuine to all & manly for info purposes reference only.

Couldn't agree with you more. Actually, it does not really have to be on 7~10 months periods. As saying goes, "play at your own risks!"
Cheers!

ultra88man
11-07-2005, 01:32 PM
To all bros that went to VIP on July 8th....WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D

Yo Bro, Let's get that table again this friday !!

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Couldn't agree with you more. Actually, it does not really have to be on 7~10 months periods. As saying goes, "play at your own risks!"
Cheers!

Totally agree with u on that Bro Shengge!
Do have fun but play safe.....
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 01:55 PM

I must say u bros are really all party animal man!
Dun think can keep up with u guys should this VIP Room party event goes on every week......
Have fun bros.
Cheers

SGPshanghai69
11-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Hey there to all bros,
Any bros interested to gather & exchange culinary skills?
Too much partying or VIP Room events lately bros......pretty 'siong' for both health as well as pockets, don't u thinks so bros?

Let's do some activities less 'siong' instead....and I believe most bros here won't mind eating instead right? We can all chip in & exchange culinary info on homeland food like, laksa, mee siam, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Asham Fish Head, etc.

Bro WHAMBAMTYM, possible to meet at your place? Also, u r a good cook & enjoy cooking too from what I know bro....possible to impart some of your culinary skills to me?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

maverick72
11-07-2005, 08:54 PM

You sure you can go?? What about your OC? I think you should plan properly the timing if you want to up the girl in white...If I drink that night, I think I also upped her already :D If there are enough bros going, can make arrangement for that table again...that is like Orchard Road man or like GL...so many pretty MM in front of us...

Frankieman12
11-07-2005, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69]Dear Bro JC,

As the old saying goes on " one man's meat is another man's poison" so didn't really matter if those 2 gals r not your 'cup of tea' though.....most importantly is the gang of bros company that matters that night! It's really been quite awhile since we both go partying...enjoyed that night of catching up with u over makan & drinks bro....

Dear Shanghai Bros,
I do agree with SGP, it the company that counts.
I did enjoyed myself that night and nice meeting you guys.

Bro JC,
Let's go for a drink when you are back to SH.

Rgs,
FM

junior_cannibal
12-07-2005, 12:29 AM
Bro JC,
Me "sim cheng bo ho ma" so drink quite fast recently. I will learn to paced myself the next time OK and looking forward to your returns.
cateyes1001Bro Cateyes1001, I understand perfectly that when one is not in good mood or in good mood, tend to take it on the drinks, whatever the case is, will try to manage the drinks with you. I will be back to SH on 15th, do look forward to some action with you guys again. Take care till we meet again.

junior_cannibal
12-07-2005, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=SGPshanghai69]Dear Bro JC,

Dear Shanghai Bros,
I do agree with SGP, it the company that counts.
I did enjoyed myself that night and nice meeting you guys.

Bro JC,
Let's go for a drink when you are back to SH.

Rgs,
FMBro Frankieman12, sure thing, when I return. Was thinking to ask Bro Maverick to arrange another session at VIP Room when I return.

junior_cannibal
12-07-2005, 12:44 AM
You sure you can go?? What about your OC? I think you should plan properly the timing if you want to up the girl in white...If I drink that night, I think I also upped her already :D If there are enough bros going, can make arrangement for that table again...that is like Orchard Road man or like GL...so many pretty MM in front of us...Bro Maverick72,heard so much about the sessio n u guys had last Friday. Haiz, arrange another th is Friday when I come back lah! Send me a sms if t he session is on!Tks!(Btw,I most likely will BYO i f the session is on, the main issue is the meet u  guys!)

liu_12
12-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Bro Shengge
I am not saying it's not safe to cheong, it's just the anti-vice is hurting
the entertaiment bussiness there and the ktv girls,the waiter/waitress etc.
As I have post earlier,I'm lone ranger so mostly I pratronised bar instead of
ktv unless with a big group.
So far only went to Song Why Why ktv closed down
due poor management(Taiwanese boss).
Li Cheng Bar (Taiwanese boss)(my favorite hide-out) whenever I go my friends know where to find me,drinks on the high side but me regular got discount.Bussiness not very good recently.
Park Disco Bar at Zhong Shan Lu, went there afew times.
Rolling Stone Entertainment Bar ktv (translated)went there couple of times.
Know the mummy there nickname Xiao Bu Dian.There are still alot out there but never venture too far from safe zone.
Sorry if you all find it too messy as I am not good in writing but good
in cheonging.But still not up to standard compare to some brother here.

Shanghai Papa
12-07-2005, 11:14 AM
You sure you can go?? What about your OC? I think you should plan properly the timing if you want to up the girl in white...If I drink that night, I think I also upped her already :D If there are enough bros going, can make arrangement for that table again...that is like Orchard Road man or like GL...so many pretty MM in front of us...

Poor me... poor me!

Can't join you guys again cuz I'm still in SGP. I'll only be back in SH on the last day of July so if you guys are organising a party next month, please don't leave me out!!!

shengge
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Bro Shengge
So far only went to Song Why Why ktv closed down
due poor management(Taiwanese boss).
Li Cheng Bar (Taiwanese boss)(my favorite hide-out) whenever I go my friends know where to find me,drinks on the high side but me regular got discount.Bussiness not very good recently.
Park Disco Bar at Zhong Shan Lu, went there afew times.
Rolling Stone Entertainment Bar ktv (translated)went there couple of times.

Thanks for the info.
Have not been there for a long time liao, cannot recall the place I went before. It looks like you know KS very well, recce the place inside out already.. :D
Once again, thanks!

SG

SGPshanghai69
12-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Poor me... poor me!

Can't join you guys again cuz I'm still in SGP. I'll only be back in SH on the last day of July so if you guys are organising a party next month, please don't leave me out!!!

Dear Bro Shanghai Papa,
Greetings.
Do PM us when u r back & u will be most welcome to join us on the next meet up session.
Hear from u.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
12-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Bro Maverick72,heard so much about the session u g uys had last Friday. Haiz, arrange another this Fr iday when I come back lah! Send me a sms if the se ssion is on!Tks!(Btw,I most likely will BYO if the  session is on, the main issue is the meet u guys! )

Hey bro,
How r u back home? Things been well?
So u will be back this Fri? Good....
Likely to have the session on this Fri but I might not be able to join in as I might have to fly HKG to fetch my Empress back....
Hope to see u then should I not fly HKG bro...
See ya!
Regards,

junior_cannibal
12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey bro,
How r u back home? Things been well?
So u will be back this Fri? Good....
Likely to have the session on this Fri but I might not be able to join in as I might have to fly HKG to fetch my Empress back....
Hope to see u then should I not fly HKG bro...
See ya!
Regards,Bro SGPShanghai69, I am ok back home. Just came back from a short trip with my CO, got a little tan now. Yes, I will be back this Fri to SH and hope to catch up with u guys when I return. Take care!

SHG-ALIEN
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi to the 'old birds' in shanghai, I just arrive in shanghai less then a month ago. Although not much of a cheongster but do look forward to meeting fellow singaporeans to hangout sometime. Also definitely looking forward to learn more from you 'old birds' about shanghai and china. Hope to join you guys one of these days.

SGPshanghai69
12-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Bro SGPShanghai69, I am ok back home. Just came back from a short trip with my CO, got a little tan now. Yes, I will be back this Fri to SH and hope to catch up with u guys when I return. Take care!

Dear Bro JC,
Glad to hear that all's well for u back home. Looking forward to seeing u back here soon...I've cancelled my trip going to HKG as my work schedule is too tight & Empress wants to come only next Tue whereas I have to be back on Sun so LL cancelled my trip....
See ya bro!
Best regards,

maverick72
13-07-2005, 01:48 AM
TO ALL BRO'S OF SB....
Table at VIP on Friday night is confirmed. Premium position to hook for fish. Please RSVP so we know who is attending the fishing trip...
Was there earlier with brother SGP and two other friends...dead town charlie...finally left there with two swollen balls...but saw a damn fucking chio boh girl...bro SGP can vouch for it...she noticed me dancing and came down with her friend...managed to offer her a napkin to wipe her water dripping from her forehead...thought 'ho say liao' going to nap her...was giving me the looks of interest...but she was there with two other guys...looks rich man like...before i could even talk to her...her friend and her left with the guys...f*%^ man...she got the looks that you want to slap her while giving you the suck of a life time...damn fair skin...but we all know that she is a 'working' girl...so wat the hell man...if she goes there next time...i am sure she will remember me as i keep sticking out my tounge 'slurp slurp' at her...heehee....all i can do now is picture her in my head sucking me and slaping the the cunt juice out of her..hahahaha

vfv_slr
13-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Hi Bros,

After all the hype on TRY, I decided to try out last Thursday when I was in SH.
A bit disappointed as I thought it was more "grand" than just a shower room with a un-useable pool.
All the guys there like not being paid, straight and grouchy faces!

Anyway, I was asking for 52, 66, 69 all recommended here, but the captain said all resigned and left leow! More disappointment came when the 3 gals he showed CMI! Refused to change so lan lan chose one best of the 3.

#31 Dan Dan
Face : 5/10
Boobs : 32 A+ / B, not very big but enuff for my palm
AR: 6/10 but I don like AR
Catbath: over 10-15mins, a bit uncomfortable as she slurp loudly
BBBJ: 7/10 but little bro was "hot" from the listering she used!
FJ: My bro go limp after a short while as I was not really aroused when I see her face! Quickly release and get over it!

I had a better time in Di Hao KTV the night before, except I got a new gal, Chen Cheng who do not want to go out! Left high n dry when I left! Mummy told me will get 1 that go out but felt sianz leow at 2am and have to get to know another all over, so rejected!

Overall a frustrated trip in SH, not as sexually satisfied as my previous!
Miss my Di Zhong Hai gal who is great in face/ body! Not sure if she is still ard now!

cateyes1001
13-07-2005, 11:37 AM
TO ALL BRO'S OF SB....
Table at VIP on Friday night is confirmed. Premium position to hook for fish. Please RSVP so we know who is attending the fishing trip...

sigh .. I wish I can go but now stuck in SIN until next week. You guys enjoy yourself manz, cheers.
cateyes1001

SGPshanghai69
13-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi Bros,

After all the hype on TRY, I decided to try out last Thursday when I was in SH.
A bit disappointed as I thought it was more "grand" than just a shower room with a un-useable pool.
All the guys there like not being paid, straight and grouchy faces!

Overall a frustrated trip in SH, not as sexually satisfied as my previous!
Miss my Di Zhong Hai gal who is great in face/ body! Not sure if she is still ard now!

Hey Bro vfv_slr,
Greetings from rainy S'hai.
Sad to hear that u had a "unsextisfied" trip here.......better luck next time bro!

Anyway, just for your info on 'Di Zhong Hai' HC....they are recently being raid by Anti-Vice authorities bro...better lay off from these HCs scenes for awhile.
As foreigners kenna caught here only means pay hefty fine (RMB 3,000 or more) and also have to get 'Superior' to bail one out or his country Consul-Generale to bail him out....very paiseh & very troublesome....pls be cautious.

Have fun but be safe....
Cheers.

ultra88man
13-07-2005, 01:39 PM

Dear bros,

I realised now that many of you were eyeing the gal in white, why none of you made the move? For almost an hour, she was like quite sian and no one talked or drank with her. So, being Mr Nice Guy, and knowing she already had a BF, I went ahead to speak to her lor ... who knows ......

OC ? no problem ... all i need to do is to help her organise her favourite game of mahjung ... hahaha ... and you know what ? it is already arranged. VIP room! here I come !!!

sorry, side track a bit, anyone interested to play SH mahjung ? me and a Sin fren looking for Sin kakis ...

also, anyone know if there is a pretty gal willing to be "bao" for one month ?

Shanghai Papa
13-07-2005, 02:00 PM
TO ALL BRO'S OF SB....

I'll only be back next month so I wish all the brothers happy fishing. I promise I'll join all the brothers and prove I'm the best SG angler in SH if another party is organised next month! Hahaha! :p

maverick72
13-07-2005, 03:15 PM
I'll only be back next month so I wish all the brothers happy fishing. I promise I'll join all the brothers and prove I'm the best SG angler in SH if another party is organised next month! Hahaha! :p

Looking forward to learning from you bro...we tried all kinds of baits but sometimes they just don't bite...dun know if it's because the bait too salty or smelly....hahahaha.....but it's good when more of us go so we can combine our effort and unite as one...the only problem is when there is a MM whom all like...than chia lat liao...maybe have to take turns to gang bang already...hahaha

Shanghai Papa
14-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Looking forward to learning from you bro...we tried all kinds of baits but sometimes they just don't bite...dun know if it's because the bait too salty or smelly....hahahaha.....but it's good when more of us go so we can combine our effort and unite as one...the only problem is when there is a MM whom all like...than chia lat liao...maybe have to take turns to gang bang already...hahaha

Aiyah, don't say you learn from me lah! We all learn from each other lah! I just happened to have scored a few "hole-in-one" in China. I'd love to share my experience with all brothers at the next party!

Did I hear the words "gang-bang"??? Me first! Me first! Hahaha! :p

maverick72
14-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Aiyah, don't say you learn from me lah! We all learn from each other lah! I just happened to have scored a few "hole-in-one" in China. I'd love to share my experience with all brothers at the next party!

Did I hear the words "gang-bang"??? Me first! Me first! Hahaha! :p

You heard correctly..."gang-bang"...you can go ahead first just leave the ass to me...i prefer the a-hole than the pussy...heehee :D

SGPshanghai69
15-07-2005, 09:52 AM
You heard correctly..."gang-bang"...you can go ahead first just leave the ass to me...i prefer the a-hole than the pussy...heehee :D

Bro Mav....
Dun end up bringing us all as a "Gang"....'Banging' onto a wall though...hahahaha.....
Cheerios...

SGPshanghai69
15-07-2005, 09:59 AM
TO ALL BRO'S OF SB....

G'day,
So need to RSVP with u today bro? U Main Appointment Holder for 2nite's "Exercise Fishing"......all bros 'fall in'!

vfv_slr
15-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Hey Bro vfv_slr,

Anyway, just for your info on 'Di Zhong Hai' HC....they are recently being raid by Anti-Vice authorities bro...better lay off from these HCs scenes for awhile.
As foreigners kenna caught here only means pay hefty fine (RMB 3,000 or more) and also have to get 'Superior' to bail one out or his country Consul-Generale to bail him out....very paiseh & very troublesome....pls be cautious.

Have fun but be safe....
Cheers.

Xie Xie Ni for your kind advise! Will not be in SH again until Oct in time for my Da Zha Xie!! yummy!

ZhongGuoRen69
16-07-2005, 02:15 AM
ciggis for me mah !!! hahaha ...

yo bro ultra and sgp, glad to see the thread getting more active. paiseh i MIA for a while, very very busy preparing for my bj trip. finally going up coming sunday. yes, i'll remember you ciggis and sgp's balachan!! :D
but one of you guys might need to come visit me cos i might be too busy to go over shanghai. anyway u all got my contacts. we'll keep in touch.

TGIF!! :cool:

aaaaaa
16-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Any brothers out there can tell me which disco still can go? understand that Armami had closed down due to fighting. How about babyface? Please tell me the road name and the disco you know good to go. i am going this week to shanghai! :D

Shanghai Papa
17-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Any brothers out there can tell me which disco still can go? understand that Armami had closed down due to fighting. How about babyface? Please tell me the road name and the disco you know good to go. i am going this week to shanghai! :D

I frequent WINDOWS at Jing'an Temple at Huashan Rd / West Nanjing Rd. Quite easy to pick up ONS if you're as lucky as me! :p

aaaaaa
17-07-2005, 08:18 AM
I frequent WINDOWS at Jing'an Temple at Huashan Rd / West Nanjing Rd. Quite easy to pick up ONS if you're as lucky as me! :p

Brother, is it near Mandrain hotel side? i am staying at Ramada at jiujiang lu. Is this a discotegue like babyface and armani?? :confused:

Terenz
17-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi Bros,

I ve been here in Shanghai for the past 2 months. Certainly put my S'pore FL skills to work here in China. Managed to groom one KTV local girl to be my personal FL.. She charges me for 2 shots for just 300RMB.. Does inhouse appointments.. Such a good deal? No bbbj and moreover condoms have to be self-provided..

I stay in Pudong area. Would like to meet up with the bros from the forum.. Certainly hope to know more good deals.. My service apartment can also be a great location to organize a little Shanghai orgy session.

Last feel free to email me [email protected] for exchange of Shanghai FL details..

Terenz

Shanghai Papa
18-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Brother, is it near Mandrain hotel side? i am staying at Ramada at jiujiang lu. Is this a discotegue like babyface and armani?? :confused:

It's near Broadway Hotel. You can take Metro 2 at the nearest station (Central Henan Rd) from your hotel and alight at Jing'an Temple station.

It's not as posh as Babyface. I've never been to Armani.

Shanghai Papa
18-07-2005, 02:56 AM
She charges me for 2 shots for just 300RMB

I know a Qingpu OKT who will send a pink hair salon gal to your apartment (in Qingpu, of course) for RMB200. The trouble is: his gals don't do full service; they just lie on the bed for you to bonk... :(

My service apartment can also be a great location to organize a little Shanghai orgy session.

I'm on for a mass orgy! How about each of the participating man brings a woman partner? :D

SGPshanghai69
18-07-2005, 12:33 PM

Windows is a bar/ pub known to lots of whites...foreigners who frequent there. It's located within 'Email Fashion Mall' within the same compound as JingAn Metro Station. Drinks are cheap, with beers (Tiger ) at merely RMB 10.00 yuan a bottle as compared to other bars charging at RMB 25-30 per bottle.
Been there twice, lots of locals gals hanging out there for 'pick-ups'....good luck on hunting!
Cheerios...

Terenz
19-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Hi Bros,

I m looking for individual Shanghai FL contacts or any OKT. Contact me at [email protected] if you wana do trading.

Any bros with partners keen in an orgy session in Shanghai?

aaaaaa
19-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi Bros,

I m looking for individual Shanghai FL contacts or any OKT. Contact me at [email protected] if you wana do trading.

Any bros with partners keen in an orgy session in Shanghai?

at where?? i am going to shanghai this week. can tell me where is the best place to hang around and pick up PRC? beside windows, babyface, armani? :confused:

maverick72
20-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi Guys,
Any of you guys going to VIP this Friday night? 22nd July. If not, I will inform them to give up the table. Let me know quick. Thanks.

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
20-07-2005, 09:59 AM
at where?? i am going to shanghai this week. can tell me where is the best place to hang around and pick up PRC? beside windows, babyface, armani? :confused:

Go to 'Real Love' (Zhen Ai) Bar located along Heng Shan road...lots of local 'mei-meis' there....particularly Uni gals....both FLs & ONS gals....
Happy hunting!

Cheerios....

SGPshanghai69
20-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi Guys,
Any of you guys going to VIP this Friday night? 22nd July. If not, I will inform them to give up the table. Let me know quick. Thanks.

Cheers.

Bro Mav,
Thanks for the invitation, count me out!
Too much work this week & the week after as new projects coming in, lots of prep work prior to it.
Also, Empress is back in town as u r awared of...u bros enjoy!

Cheerios....~

shengge
20-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Dear Bro SGP69,
Sorry for my ignorant and stupidity, where exactly is VIP located?
Thanks!

wakk0
20-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Dear Bro SGP69,
Thanks!

乌鲁木齐路 钱柜隔壁的停车场内
乌鲁木齐北路459号

VIP ROOM (http://www.smartshanghai.com/en/scripts/loc.php?loc=881&name=VIP%20Room&cat=shanghai_clubs_bars#)

Enjoy ursself...

shengge
20-07-2005, 10:43 AM
乌鲁木齐路 钱柜隔壁的停车场内
乌鲁木齐北路459号

Thanks Bro wakko!
I am new to these places, just tried not to malu myself if some1 asks me for direction.
Thanks!

ultra88man
20-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi Guys,

Cheers.

DO NOT GIVE UP THE TABLE ... WE WILL BE THERE !! OC on trip ... must go lah

SGPshanghai69
20-07-2005, 06:04 PM
DO NOT GIVE UP THE TABLE ... WE WILL BE THERE !! OC on trip ... must go lah

Bro Ultra88man,
U r a lucky man! My OC back in town yesterday noon...& yours going off over the weekends.....sigh....

ciakpachineng
21-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Blacklisted KTV -Noble Palace (Jianguo Rd, near Hengshan Rd)

Bros should avoid this unscrupulous, rip-off KTV joint near the popular bar/club area- Hengshan rd.
Was told that quality of Gals are bad...and drinks prices (450RMB for cocktail) wiill make u drop pants... :D

zhangting
21-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Just back from Shanghai. Tried Lucy 13636470427. Her English was not very good so if you can speak Mandarin, speak to her in Mandarin.

If I remember it right she is about 22 yrs old, solid tits, smooth skin and lovely smile from Shangdong. Even though it is a bit of bigger size but she is friendly and willing.

So if you are tired of going out to pick up that is a good choice.

Happy hunting.

shengge
21-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Bros should avoid this unscrupulous, rip-off KTV joint near the popular bar/club area- Hengshan rd.
Was told that quality of Gals are bad...and drinks prices (450RMB for cocktail) wiill make u drop pants... :D

Dear Bro,
Sorry to hear that.
First of all, I hope you wasn't tout by the pimp.
You should just call the police at nos 110.
Really sad!
Take care!

ultra88man
22-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Just back from Shanghai. Tried Lucy 13636470427. Her English was not very good so if you can speak Mandarin, speak to her in Mandarin.

If I remember it right she is about 22 yrs old, solid tits, smooth skin and lovely smile from Shangdong. Even though it is a bit of bigger size but she is friendly and willing.

Happy hunting.

What's her charges ? haha ... I am asking for a fren who is interested to "bao" a gal for a month ... see my earlier post ...

Terenz
22-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Anybody tried other gals from OKT Lucy? I m keen to know any individual gals who s doing FL in shanghai.. Able to do inhouse service at reasonable rates..

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Dear Bro SGP69,
Thanks!

Bro Shengge,
U r not being ignorant nor stupid...u r merely a goody goody boy & veru modest of u...u r staying indoors always, behaving yourself! A role model for all bros here to follow...not suan-ing u bro, just words of praises to u!

Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2005, 04:50 PM

Happy hunting.

A mere suggestion to u ro, perhaps u woold consider giving out the contact nos here by PM rather than posting it out loud here....not very good la....
My 1 cent worth of opinion bro, hope u won't mind though....apologies to u if u feel otherwise on my words.
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
23-07-2005, 04:57 PM

Bro Ciakpachineng,
Greetings.
Indeed as what Bro Shengge said here, do exercise extra caution the next time round u go partying, bring along afew friends perhaps.
Go to places whereby your friends been before, or other places you feel more assured of.
U can try places mentioned here by other bros.....Shanghai might be a Metropolitan City as an overall, yet there's still lots of 'dark' & unscrupulous places, bars & KTVs lurking around for the unaware ones to prey on......

Last but not least, thanks for the info here cautioning all bros....
Wish u well bro...cheers.

shengge
23-07-2005, 05:49 PM
U can try places mentioned here by other bros.....Shanghai might be a Metropolitan City as an overall, yet there's still lots of 'dark' & unscrupulous places, bars & KTVs lurking around for the unaware ones to prey on......

Dear Bro SGP69,
The main problem is that, he did not make use of this thread and worst of all, he did not ask you. :(
Sad experience but must thanks bro ciakpachineng for sharing.
Cheers!

regak2001
24-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Anybody tried other gals from OKT Lucy? I m keen to know any individual gals who s doing FL in shanghai.. Able to do inhouse service at reasonable rates..

I think she is too expensive, quoted 800rmb for 1 shot.
Of cos not the most expensive you can find....................

RC

Terenz
24-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Looks like the FL scene s quite bad.. Response s not very good.. Compared to S'pore.. Either most gals have OKT in charge (thus high cost).. Or the brothers here just too selfish to trade contacts..

PuTonRen
25-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Looks like the FL scene s quite bad.. Response s not very good.. Compared to S'pore.. Either most gals have OKT in charge (thus high cost).. Or the brothers here just too selfish to trade contacts..

Dear Bro Terenz,

I can understand your frustration. The FL scene now should be slightly affected by the usual July to October 100 day campaign by the Chinese Public Security. From your statistics, it seems to me that you are new to the Shanghai scene. Brothers here are in general, quite friendly and helpful, from whom many of us have benefitted. In addition, FL contacts are not many, the brothers here are more familiar with KTV, HC, Brothel joints.

Please do not branded them (or us) as selfish as they (we) are not. Even for me, who am in this forum slightly longer time than you, could not easily get any FL contacts from the brothers here. Do I think they are selfish? Of course not. I feel that they are not obliged to oblige our request, and they would do so out of their own free will. In addition, maybe they really do not have any to share.

My 2 cent worth.

shanghian
25-07-2005, 09:36 AM

Hi bro Terenz,

Let me offer some simple advise, ( hope you don't mind as I am quite new here too) for a guest in Shanghai (like me)

1. Read up the thread and you will see that FLs are not that common a subject ( mostly KTV, HC, BBS and perhaps brothels)

2. Read up the thread and you will note that the recent authority crackdown season is ON.

3. Read up the thread and you will also know what the average price for a bonk in Shanghai is.

4. Read up the thread and you can also see that the particpants in this forum are normally courteous unless the other party is rude ( eg. name calling) or unwilling to do the background seaches ( eg. read the thread) and as such they do not really want to "offer" any assistance to this person.

I hope that I did not say the wrong stuff that would ruffle your feather but rather to put this whole thing in the right perspective, that being a guest here ( like me) it isn't a normal asian practice ( assume that you are asian as you have posted in Singapore seeking FL contacts as well.. not much luck either Huh... nearly got conned... IT ) to be abrasive(rude) when asking for assistance (specially in a foreign place). Rather a modest and humble approach will reap better results (both friends and FLs).

Just my opinion ( dare not value it...too small)

cheers

shanghian

PuTonRen
25-07-2005, 09:41 AM
I hope that I did not say the wrong stuff that would ruffle your feather but rather to put this whole thing in the right perspective, that being a guest here ( like me) it isn't a normal asian practice ( assume that you are asian as you have posted in Singapore seeking FL contacts as well.. not much luck either Huh... nearly got conned... IT ) to be abrasive(rude) when asking for assistance (specially in a foreign place). Rather a modest and humble approach will reap better results (both friends and FLs).

Just my opinion ( dare not value it...too small)

shanghian

Dear Bro Shanghian,

Well said, if my opinion worths a mere 2 cents, yours will be 4 cents (still humble right?). Miss the meeting you had with Bro shengge and Shanghaitan, will try to meet you in Shanghai soon.

We are all guest of Shanghai, and being Singaporeans (am I being presumptous?), we should look after each others. This is very much the principles that I adhere to.

Still my 2 cent worth (although my opinion may worth nothing)

Regards

PTR aka UFO

shengge
25-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Let me offer some simple advise, ( hope you don't mind as I am quite new here too) for a guest in Shanghai (like me)
1. Read up the thread and you will see that FLs are not that common a subject ( mostly KTV, HC, BBS and perhaps brothels)
2. Read up the thread and you will note that the recent authority crackdown season is ON.
3. Read up the thread and you will also know what the average price for a bonk in Shanghai is.
4. Read up the thread and you can also see that the particpants in this forum are normally courteous unless the other party is rude ( eg. name calling) or unwilling to do the background seaches ( eg. read the thread) and as such they do not really want to "offer" any assistance to this person.

Dear Bro Shanghian,
Well Said! Will up your points........only if I can...then may be you can get special discount for Burger King rather than McDonald....haha. (Well don't get other confuse, just a joke only)
I totally agreed with what you have said, all are indeed the truth about the situation here, as far as I have understood from this thread and thru the acquaintance with some fellow bros here.
On the other hand, I think bro Terenz has been exposed to the kind of environment that have many FL easily available. (May be bros here can check with him for FL when going back to sgp)
Generally, I feel that the group of bros here have been very helpful, bros like, SgpShanghai69, WhamBamTYM, Ultra88man and Shanghaitan (sorry for those I have left out). Any bro that need help in moving around shanghai whether for sightseeing or to unfamiliar destination, well I may be able to help a little bit.
Meanwhile, I hope all bros are enjoying your stay in Shanghai.

PuTonRen
25-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Generally, I feel that the group of bros here have been very helpful, bros like, SgpShanghai69, WhamBamTYM, Ultra88man and Shanghaitan (sorry for those I have left out). Any bro that need help in moving around shanghai whether for sightseeing or to unfamiliar destination, well I may be able to help a little bit.
Meanwhile, I hope all bros are enjoying your stay in Shanghai.

Haha, Bro shengge,

Wah, you are now a tour guide? Actually, we have another brother in the forum, whose nick is Taxi_driver. I am not sure which one is better. I shall use your service next time.

How come you miss out my name? Argh...... Oh yes, Lao liao! Somemore retire already and you forget me....sob...sob....sob....

Regards with tears

PTR

shengge
25-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Please do not branded them (or us) as selfish as they (we) are not.

Dear XXX-L(BIG) Bro,
Clap clap clap!
Your are right, but I cannot up your points liao.
From the previous posts, you could see that bros here have been hanging out together very often. Should there be any sell-fish bro around, I am sure this group of people will get lesser. In fact they have been trying to fish but did not know who ended up being fished, anyway as long as they got their fish good for them. Hopefully, we can see some FR soon. :D

shengge
25-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Haha, Bro shengge,
Wah, you are now a tour guide?
How come you miss out my name?

Dear Bro PTR,
Not tour guide lah, merely help out on street directions only.
How can we disturb you? If and only if all bros here cannot help, then and only then, BIG-BIG-BIG bro can then 指点迷“精”。 :D :D

PuTonRen
25-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Dear Bro PTR,
Not tour guide lah, merely help out on street directions only.
How can we disturb you? If and only if all bros here cannot help, then and only then, BIG-BIG-BIG bro can then 指点迷“精”。 :D :D

Dear Bro shengge,

I was joking, of course. How can I compare with brothers like SGP69 (Ambassador grade), WhamBam (with very high hit rate!), junior_cannibal ("my down there tight or not?"), shengge (who know Shanghai better than his home town), and many other.

I will need your direction to go TRY during my next trip.

Hahaha...

Regards

PTR

shanghian
25-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Miss the meeting you had with Bro shengge and Shanghaitan, will try to meet you in Shanghai soon.

Snr Bro PTR,

You honour me with your kind valuation of my opinion. I am lost for words.....
I will of course be a great honour to meet up with you when you are in Shanghai, perhaps a tea appreciation session with the rest of the gurus here. :)

cheers

shanghian

SGPshanghai69
25-07-2005, 01:25 PM

Terenz,

As u said so here, the FL scenes r pretty much limited as well as not so widely established among the bros here. Not because of selfishness or anything such behaviour but rather most bros here opt for HC scenes, KTVs scenes, etc....to each his own.
Pretty sad to read here u actually thought bros here are simply too selfish to share or exchange....
If bros here are selfish, why is there so many postings & info here for all to read???

Hope u can see where most bros are coming from on their agenda for this thread...
Cheers.

SGPshanghai69
25-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Dear Bro shengge,

I was joking, of course. How can I compare with brothers like SGP69 (Ambassador grade), WhamBam (with very high hit rate!), junior_cannibal ("my down there tight or not?"), shengge (who know Shanghai better than his home town), and many other.

Hahaha...

Regards

PTR

Big Bro PTR,
Again u r saying such modest words upon yourself here.....
We bros here are merely following your lead, in sharing info to all that's all.

Shall wait for your return & further teachings to us junior bros here.....
Cheers.

shanghian
25-07-2005, 01:50 PM
special discount for Burger King rather than McDonald....

On the other hand, I think bro Terenz has been exposed to the kind of environment that have many FL easily available. (May be bros here can check with him for FL when going back to sgp)

Snr Bro Shengge,

I tried to get my discount at McD with the 2 rep point ( showed my SBF membership card and all ) but the MM at the counter was only looking at the "Chairman Mao" in wallet. (Sigh!) ( This young padawan still have a long way to learn ....)

On Bro Terenz ( FL search) issue, well you are right , maybe a bit harsh....

FLs here are tough to find in the open as in GL , you need some initial investment of time and money at the various fishing holes ( see earlier posts..no FR) to land your catch( sometimes don't know who is the real fish.... MM or.... carrot head)
Shortcut is to just go for the HC type, BBS type or even the street walkers near hotels and bars...get the job done and forget about it ( wear a helmet unless you want to remember the occasion for a long time ....STD exists here too you know)

cheers brother

shanghian

p.s
Owe u a dinner and a drink :)

WhamBamTYM
25-07-2005, 04:22 PM

Hi Terenz,

Looks like you've been here in shanghai for the past 3 months already... Well, we all have different approaches to the girls here. Some just simply head to BBS, HC (Suana) or "BJ bars" for a quick fix. Others, however, have more time to spare, and work on non-working girls...

Personally, I'm not too sure of the FL scene here in Shanghai. I've heard that there were girls available at 300 per shot, house call basis, but since there's no way to ensure the quality or the looks of the girls, neither my friends nor myself have dared to try.

Since you said that you were able to groom a ktv girl to give you 2 shots for 300RMB, that already shows that you're quite a charmer. Most ktv girls will earn at least 300RMB for sitting with a client in ktv for doing nothing except drinking and chatting, and getting them to part their legs for the same amount, and not to mention 2 shots, is quite a considerable feat.

I can only say that I have 2 FL's contact in beijing, and that is pretty much redundant since we're in shanghai. And furthermore, I've only managed to bargain down to 550RMB.

The bros here are definitely not selfish, and more often than not, most of us have gone out of our way for other bros.

PuTonRen
25-07-2005, 04:38 PM
The bros here are definitely not selfish, and more often than not, most of us have gone out of our way for other bros.

Dear Bro WhamBamTYM,

A very balanced and just view. Well Done!

How is the quota going? Envy you! Young and Solid (??) :p

Hahaha......

Regards

PTR

WhamBamTYM
25-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Dear Bro WhamBamTYM,

A very balanced and just view. Well Done!

How is the quota going? Envy you! Young and Solid

Hahaha......

Regards

PTR

Dear big bro,

I'm am very honoured that you think that my view was balanced and just... It was only my own view, and I hope it was not too much that I aired my own view in public.

Please don't mention the quota... you guys are embarrassing me... I am but a far cry from the praises you are heaping on me... I am just like the rest, who like chap cai (杂菜)... which just basically means that variety is always preferred.... :D

Looking forward to seeing you again...

Regards

shengge
25-07-2005, 05:18 PM
since there's no way to ensure the quality or the looks of the girls, neither my friends nor myself have dared to try.

Well Said Bro WhamBamTYM! What you have said also tally with what I have known of so far.
I think previously, there was a brother posted a list of ladies contact nos that opearate at home, I wonder you call FL or ..., to me all the same. I would like to take this opportunity to inform all bros, sometimes dealing with these FL can be very dangerous. Who knows there may be 4-5 guys waiting for your at the girl place for you. This happened all over China, especially for those chatting over internet one, not only kena rob, suei suei one kena killed. Why take the risk?
Lastly, as far as I known, you are the most generous one around.

shengge
25-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Snr Bro Shengge,
I tried to get my discount at McD with the 2 rep point ( showed my SBF membership card and all ) but the MM at the counter was only looking at the "Chairman Mao" in wallet. (Sigh!) ( This young padawan still have a long way to learn ....)
Owe u a dinner and a drink

Sir Shanghian,
I am not your senior lah! Paiseh leh!
May be she asking for the Uncle Sam's reference letter lah.
Talking abt fast food, my last trip to Xi'an, I tried to ask for one more package chili source, the MM at the counter said, one french fries only can have one chili source. I said, sorry, I came from village one, show me your written document on this issue.
"A" dinner and "A" drink only? I got so many MMs to come along.... :p
Just kidding lah. You don owe me anything lah, it is really paiseh to have you come all the way to Puxi to meet us, by left or right I should pay for the bill. Afterall, not so expensive mah :D . In future, we will go on dutch loh and make this a habit for all the bros in Shanghai, then like BIG-BIG-BIG PTR said, fair to each other. Most of all each can choose what they can afford and like.

Ascott
25-07-2005, 07:28 PM

Hahaha...

Regards

PTR[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro. PTR,

Let's go to TRY to celebrate our national day. Forget the official one on the 6th August at Shangrila and go on the following week if you are in town.
Maybe our Ambassador might be able to lead fellow Singaporeans there.
Ok or not Bro. SGP?

Ascott

WhamBamTYM
26-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Well Said Bro WhamBamTYM! What you have said also tally with what I have known of so far.
I think previously, there was a brother posted a list of ladies contact nos that opearate at home, I wonder you call FL or ..., to me all the same. I would like to take this opportunity to inform all bros, sometimes dealing with these FL can be very dangerous. Who knows there may be 4-5 guys waiting for your at the girl place for you. This happened all over China, especially for those chatting over internet one, not only kena rob, suei suei one kena killed. Why take the risk?

Well, just about everything over here carries a risk, and since all of us are not local, and even for local shanghainese, it's always better to be safe than sorry... A lot of times, when sharing stories with male colleagues and associates, they would be appalled by our sense of "adventure" and courage... Haha...

By the way, I am not the most generous one around... I just don't like to take other people for granted and I try to give back as much as I take.

ciakpachineng
26-07-2005, 04:37 PM

Thanks bro SGP69 and shengge for your kind words and concern....
Guess can say I was shanghaied (that's a valid English word, hehe) in Shanghai.... should have brought my trenchcoat and dark shades ala Chow Yuen Fatt in 'Shanghai Bund' and 'A Better Tomorrow' and brought bros like u both along- we probably could have the whole KTV to ourselves for low price then, haha.
Thing was when arrived in Shanghai, was tired and lazy (cannot find internet cafe also) and since will only be spending 1.5 days in Shanghai..did not come into forum to do homework but just go straight to Hengshan Rd to 'pia'....
Anyway, it was a forgettable experience that I now cannot remember as now enjoying myself in SinCity (Bangcock) (IMHO, BKK is still the top sex destination for the quality,variety and quantity).
Other places in China I made quick lightning visits:
Hangzhou- Siquan Jie (looked at zero point pib ...damn crowded that day so end up having Chinese foot massage and buying some souvenirs nearby)
Also moved along lovely Nanshan Rd to peruse the KTV, pubs with lovely Xihu scenery. Dropped by Jibihuihuang ard 11pm... quite late already and available in blue gowns not good quality....Rooms were packed so I guess quality ones must have taken.Also looked at Disco club next to Jibihuihuang but found nothing I liked.

Beijing-had a look at Sanlitun Rd which is like Nanshan and Hengshan...rows of bars, pubs, KTVs... Stopped at main rd at new Beihai lake entertainment area but did not walk ard as it was quite far from main rd....similar to Sanlitun area.

In hindsight and in summary,
Did not climb any Shanghai Cunt but did climb Shanghai Bund
No China cunts of gold for me but did go up the Great Wall
Did not milk any breast but did have good rest watching CCTV8 crime series
No food for my small head but had good food for my big head :D

SGPshanghai69
26-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks bro SGP69 and shengge for your kind words and concern....
Guess can say I was shanghaied (that's a valid English word, hehe) in Shanghai.... should have brought my trenchcoat and dark shades ala Chow Yuen Fatt in 'Shanghai Bund' and 'A Better Tomorrow' and brought bros like u both along- we probably could have the whole KTV to ourselves for low price then, haha.
:D

Bro,
U r most welcome......lots of us are being 'Shanghai-ed' too....
Trying my utmost best not to be 'Shanghai-ed' here though...

Hope to be able to meet u in person soon...
Best regards,

SGPshanghai69
26-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Well, just about everything over here carries a risk, and since all of us are not local, and even for local shanghainese, it's always better to be safe than sorry... A lot of times, when sharing stories with male colleagues and associates, they would be appalled by our sense of "adventure" and courage... Haha...

By the way, I am not the most generous one around... I just don't like to take other people for granted and I try to give back as much as I take.

Bro WhamBamTYM,
A well said post here....bro! Indeed one have to safe than sorry, try not to think with 'small head' always though....right bro?

Being foreigners, all of us here are simply prone to all risks be it at work or at pleasure so need to exercise more cautions in everything, everywhere we are at......once iinvolved in 'shit' situation....lots of repercussions!

Shared & agreed with your sentiments on the topic above totally bro.
U r not only generous but also, a kind soul to bros here......ask Bro Caff, he'll share my sentiments about u on this aspect as well. No joke about it bro...

Pity u r leaving here in a couple of months time...sigh...
Cheers bro.

SGPshanghai69
26-07-2005, 06:00 PM

Hahaha...

Regards

PTR

Dear Bro. PTR,

Let's go to TRY to celebrate our national day. Forget the official one on the 6th August at Shangrila and go on the following week if you are in town.
Maybe our Ambassador might be able to lead fellow Singaporeans there.
Ok or not Bro. SGP?

Ascott[/QUOTE]

Big Bro Ascott,
When would u be here again in S'hai? I might be out of town to HKG with Empress as it's her B'Day afew days b4...not firm yet but maybe though...
Do email me in advance pls..thanks.

Anyway, when u big bros r here, I'll take u bros there but won't 'do it' la! Simply grew out of this fun or interest bros...pardon me on this pls.
Apologies. I'll be most glad to bring u both there...till the door step though...rest assured big bros.

Cheers.

PuTonRen
26-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Anyway, when u big bros r here, I'll take u bros there but won't 'do it' la! Simply grew out of this fun or interest bros...pardon me on this pls.
Apologies. I'll be most glad to bring u both there...till the door step though...rest assured big bros.

Cheers.

Dear Brothers,
You all are great! Bro SGP, you are forever so helpful even to offer to bring me to the door step. I am touched by your kindness. Thank you to Bro Ascott for inviting me to go to TRY together.

I am not sure about my travel schedule in August yet, but again, I can leave tomorrow, just like that. You never know. If I am there, I am sure to PM all of you kind souls for a gathering.

Thank you very much and with best regards

PTR aka UFOld

quest
27-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Been to SHA for 3 years, house call or so call FL are normally from the net chatting. Normally quality are bad. If we can start a thread for sharing the FL gal or gal below 500 will e great.

SGPshanghai69
27-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Dear Brothers,
You all are great! Bro SGP, you are forever so helpful even to offer to bring me to the door step. I am touched by your kindness. Thank you to Bro Ascott for inviting me to go to TRY together.

I am not sure about my travel schedule in August yet, but again, I can leave tomorrow, just like that. You never know. If I am there, I am sure to PM all of you kind souls for a gathering.

Thank you very much and with best regards

PTR aka UFOld

Big Bro PTR,
U r most welcome, nothing to it. Anyway, TRY HC it's just a stone throw away from where my apartment is....do sms me or email me when u firm up on your dates of arrival.
Looking forward to catching up on Tea Appreciation session with u...
Cheers.

Best regards from hot hot Shanghai,

cateyes1001
28-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Name: VIP Room
Type: Dance Club

PRICE
A bottle of Chivas cost RMB580 with 2 mixers like green tea or soda. It will come with a small fruit plate and french fries. Additional mixer will cost you RMB25 each.

SAMSTER connection
You must go with bro maverick72 if you want to book any good table sitting, especially the last few occasions where he booked table right smack in the dance floor where many SYTs were dancing there. The lady manager there is kind of buddy buddy with him.

DESCRIPTION
This is the “IN” place now where many locals packed the place after about 10-11pm “to see and to be seen” type of mentality. If you want to “sian” any SYT there, you must very be “ba” and try to speak broken mandarin (this was what lao jiao bros told me). A stunt which I learnt from bro SGPshanghai69 is to down “Towering Fire Lamborghini” with any SYT you just met there (very effect though). I am not a good drinker thus; I cannot use this stunt, sigh. I am sure some of bros here had scored a few SYTs in VIP, especially maverick72 wif model type SYTs.

cateyes1001

cateyes1001
28-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Name: Park97
Type: Dance Club, Pub, Live Band, and dinner

PRICE
A bottle of Chivas cost RMB800 (if I remember correctly) with 2 mixers like green tea or soda. Black Label cost RMB880. I also cannot remember how much it cost for additional mixer.

SAMSTER connection
You must go with bro WhamBamTYM if you want to book any good table sitting wif friendly serving staffs which knows him very well.

DESCRIPTION
My first time there with bro WhamBamTYM had not much of actions and people maybe becoz wrong day of the week lah. However, I had been there a few other occasions previouslyt and it was packed after about 11pm. Many “kwai-lo” like to hang around this place and I think there are also some WL hanging there too beoing the “kwai-lo.

This is a 2 storey building with ground floor bar and dinning areas. Next to it is a room (not that big) which you can go in to enjoy some techno music for you to “shake head”. Upstairs is a live band area and a small room which I think it is a cigar areas. I am not sure which area is best to pickup gals and perhaps bro WhamBamTYM can give a little insight into this. Last year around August, F1 racers had some party going on there.

cateyes1001
28-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Name: Manhattan Bar
Type: Pub with live band

PRICE
A bottle of Chivas cost RMB580 with 2 mixers like green tea or soda.

SAMSTER connection
You must go with bro SGPshanghai69 if you want to lower your cost on drinks. With him around, one bottle of Chivas will cost RMB400 with free flow of mixer.

DESCRIPTION
I have not been to the one in Mao Ming Road. Bro SGPshanghai69 brought me and some samsters to the one in Tong Ren Road. I remembered that night we downed 2 bottles of Chivas in Manhatten, a round of complimentary tequila shot from the lady boss; after downing many bottles of beers in a Jap restaurant earlier on. I heard that there are also some WL hanging in this place but that night, I did not seen any which catches my attention. Maybe I was in a very “down mood” which no one can compared with the one I lost, sigh.

Anyway, the live band from Philippines is good. Many Kwai-lo also frequent this Manhatten. It is a good place to hang out once in a while if you are sick of big night life scene.

cateyes1001

ultra88man
28-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Been to SHA for 3 years, house call or so call FL are normally from the net chatting. Normally quality are bad. If we can start a thread for sharing the FL gal or gal below 500 will e great.

Why dun you start ? never know the response until you actually do it, right ?

SGPshanghai69
28-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Name: Manhattan Bar
Type: Pub with live band

PRICE
A bottle of Chivas cost RMB580 with 2 mixers like green tea or soda.

SAMSTER connection
You must go with bro SGPshanghai69 if you want to lower your cost on drinks. With him around, one bottle of Chivas will cost RMB400 with free flow of mixer.

DESCRIPTION
I have not been to the one in Mao Ming Road. Bro SGPshanghai69 brought me and some samsters to the one in Tong Ren Road. I remembered that night we downed 2 bottles of Chivas in Manhatten, a round of complimentary tequila shot from the lady boss; after downing many bottles of beers in a Jap restaurant earlier on. I heard that there are also some WL hanging in this place but that night, I did not seen any which catches my attention. Maybe I was in a very “down mood” which no one can compared with the one I lost, sigh.

Anyway, the live band from Philippines is good. Many Kwai-lo also frequent this Manhatten. It is a good place to hang out once in a while if you are sick of big night life scene.

cateyes1001

Bro Catseyes001,
Good posting bro! Hope the above info would help some bros....but sad to say I've not been going to Mahattan Bar, Tongren Road lately....kinda caught up with lots of work bro....
Other bros like WhamBamTYM too can get the same offered price at RMB 400 per bottle, not just me.

Have fun......to any bros who go there soon!
Cheers.

mark2003
28-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Pls forgive for asking this; the answer I think is somewhere in the thread but it just so long. Someone pls tell me where to find BBS in Shanghai (Puxi or Pudong) and if possible an indication of prices. Thanks in advance. Hope to be in Shanghai soon.

shanghian
29-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Someone pls tell me where to find BBS in Shanghai (Puxi or Pudong) and if possible an indication of prices. Thanks in advance. Hope to be in Shanghai soon.

H Mark2003,

I don't normally do this but today I'm in a bit of a good mood ( friday and all)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=348187&highlight=bbs#post348187

Gives you some indication on BBS and its charges. Should find more around that tread on Pudong ( believe around Wei Fang Lu, Dong Fang Lu area)
There is this function called "search" in this forum and all you need to put is the keyword in the dialog box , in this case it is "BBS" and then press the enter key and viola .... list of threads with the keyword is given...browse and you shall find.
Try it for the information on Pudong BBS..you'll be surprised how easy it is... maybe it is even better than posting such questions on the thread...unless you are just plain ............

cheers from Shanghai

shanghian

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 10:33 AM
H Mark2003,

I don't normally do this but today I'm in a bit of a good mood ( friday and all)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=348187&highlight=bbs#post348187

Gives you some indication on BBS and its charges. Should find more around that tread on Pudong ( believe around Wei Fang Lu, Dong Fang Lu area)
There is this function called "search" in this forum and all you need to put is the keyword in the dialog box , in this case it is "BBS" and then press the enter key and viola .... list of threads with the keyword is given...browse and you shall find.
Try it for the information on Pudong BBS..you'll be surprised how easy it is... maybe it is even better than posting such questions on the thread...unless you are just plain ............

cheers from Shanghai

shanghian

Bro Shanghian,
Good info u have provided herein. Aslo, just to add on 1 more street to the 'BBS' scenes u mentioned here, it's located on Fu Min Road b4 the junction of Chang Le Road. Very prominent in the night as u pass by, along the main road of Fu Min Road, with violet lights inside.

Have fun!
Regards...

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 10:49 AM
Dear All Bros,
Just giving a mere suggestion here....Shenzhen Thread has a Exclusive Club formed for all local based Samsters.....maybe we should start one perhaps?

Nominees for Club Execs Mgt;
Big Bro PuTongren - Chairman, President....
Bro Shengge - Vice President....

It's been a while so thought maybe we should have this formed for all bros benefit......
Cheers.

caffeine
29-07-2005, 11:38 AM
hi bros..

for Pudong area, can try Pu Dian road, at the junction of Dong Fang Road... between 3-4 bbs there, and there are 2 bona fide foot massages also.

The foot massage places are set up a like Kenko, so no hanky panky. but dirt cheap, between RMB20-30/hour depending on what kinda herbal solution u wanna use.

hope this helps

Caff

WhamBamTYM
29-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Bro Catseyes001,
Good posting bro! Hope the above info would help some bros....but sad to say I've not been going to Mahattan Bar, Tongren Road lately....kinda caught up with lots of work bro....
Other bros like WhamBamTYM too can get the same offered price at RMB 400 per bottle, not just me.

Have fun......to any bros who go there soon!
Cheers.

That is because I have to mention your name... Haha... So in the end it's still the same...

shengge
29-07-2005, 01:38 PM

Dear Bro SGPSha69
????? Me. Paiseh leh. You know I am
V-ery
I-dle
C-an
E-xcuse

P-erson, as a (P) resident here. :D

So what abt you? CCO?
J_C - CEO?
WBT - CFO?

In the middle of somewhere out of Shanghai.

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69
V-ery
I-dle
C-an
E-xcuse

So what abt you? CCO?
J_C - CEO?
WBT - CFO?

Dear Bro Shengge,
u r just being too modest here...I enjoyed every bit here giving info so would assume the post Administrator rather....

Cheers.

WhamBamTYM
29-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69
V-ery
I-dle
C-an
E-xcuse

So what abt you? CCO?
J_C - CEO?
WBT - CFO?

How come I'm CFO? You want to give me your money? :D

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 03:34 PM

Bro WhamBamTYM,
Maybe what Bro Shengge meant was u being the Chief Fun Organiser, aka CFO lah....

But I agreed with u we should nominate Bro Shengge as the Dy. President to host all events, organising, etc...he's so well connected here locally being here for so long....dun u agree bro??

I support whatever u say Bro WhamBamTYM on nominating Bro Shengge assuming any positions....
Cheers.

cateyes1001
29-07-2005, 03:47 PM
I support this idea of forming an Exclusive Club. With os many lao-jiao bros in SHA, I am sure newbie like me has alot to learn from or just purely networking purposes.
Cateyes1001

PuTonRen
29-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Dear All Bros,
Just giving a mere suggestion here....Shenzhen Thread has a Exclusive Club formed for all local based Samsters.....maybe we should start one perhaps?

Cheers.

Dear Bro SGP

I support the idea of the Exclusive Club, but against the kind nomination to the Exec Mgt team.

I think Bro SGP, being the veteran and forever helpful person in Shanghai should head the club. My only quality is my age, OLD. Then again, there are many older and more capable people who choose to remain silent. SGP should head, and the Vice is well chosen - i.e Shengge.

Regards

PTR

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Dear Bro SGP

I support the idea of the Exclusive Club, but against the kind nomination to the Exec Mgt team.

I think Bro SGP, being the veteran and forever helpful person in Shanghai should head the club. My only quality is my age, OLD. Then again, there are many older and more capable people who choose to remain silent. SGP should head, and the Vice is well chosen - i.e Shengge.

Regards

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Thanks for the nomination. As I mentioned earlier & u too mentioned here, I like helping out by giving info to bros here so being a Administrator is the post I like to assume most.....
Thanks again big bro....

Regards from cooling Shanghai today...

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Dear Bro SGP

Regards

PTR

Big Bro PTR,
Perhaps we should start the above-mentioned club with the following set-up;

2 categories of Members :-
a) Senior Members (after 200 info postings)
b) Junior Members (newbies)
c) Life-Time Chief Senior Member - only one position applies..(Big Bro PTR u lah!)

Presumbly dun ned any President, Dy. President or any other positions whatsoever, etc....

Last but not least, Bro Shengge the Senior Member, aka Hon. Secretary.

What do u think big bro?
Regards,

SGPshanghai69
29-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Dear Bro SGP

Regards

PTR

Dear Big Bro PTR,
Perhaps I should rephrase your position here in the new Exclusive Club set-up....
It should be Life-Time Principal Member! More appropriate post.....

All bros agree???? Big bro, pls start off our Exclusive Club 1st AGM.....or Inauguration ceremony......
Cheers.

shengge
29-07-2005, 09:21 PM

I cannot get Chivas for RMB400.
You can help in controlling the expenses with your lobang when hosting events. I just know some streets name only. :p

shengge
29-07-2005, 09:32 PM
SGP should head, and the Vice is well chosen - i.e Shengge.

Jia lat leh, I underage how? :D

shengge
29-07-2005, 09:53 PM
各位上海大哥真是客气,
小弟真的是成不了大气,
希望各位大哥不要生气,
不开心可以拿我来出气,
不要过分免得伤了和气,
在上海每天都是新天气,
好好享受这美好的空气,
大家只要努力承得主气,
小弟会默默的给您加气,
肯定会全身金银和玉器。

PuTonRen
29-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Big Bro PTR,
Perhaps we should start the above-mentioned club with the following set-up;

2 categories of Members :-
a) Senior Members (after 200 info postings)
b) Junior Members (newbies)
c) Life-Time Chief Senior Member - only one position applies..(Big Bro PTR u lah!)

Presumbly dun ned any President, Dy. President or any other positions whatsoever, etc....

What do u think big bro?
Regards,

Dear Bro SGP,

I cannot agree more on the appointment of Bro Shengge. Hahahaha...

Well, we shall start to think about the setup. Perhaps, we shall wait for Bro Shanghaitan to come back first, he is very good in this kind of things. He is now in Singapore and we had coffee outside the famous Tian An Men KTV (but not inside) - i.e. the coffee house in the adjacent hotel. We did not want to spend money to drink coffee in the joint. Later, two sweet meimeis joined us. One of them is my regular and the other one is her friend. We enjoyed the Talk Cock session. The night ended at 12.30 in the morning, with me sending the two mei meis home. Hahaha...

Regards

PTR

SuperFriend
29-07-2005, 11:58 PM
I fully echo what you said about the danger of engaging FL ladies in China. I have this strange encounter, however, I was quick to reject the offer :

One young lady chats with me online at about 11pm. She said she is very lonely and wants to meet me up for coffee. I said it is too late, but she insisted to meet me near her place. I told her, why not I ask my driver to drive me there and pick her up, we both can goto pub or KTV for singing. She said no, insisted for me to only meet me near her place and my driver cannot follow. I rejected and never contact her anymore. According to my local driver, it is common for these girls to bring you back to their apartment, and halfway through, few guys will appear and pretend to be Gong An (local police), by then, you will probably give any amount you can afford just to get out of this mess...

Hence, if you want to play, be safe and do not think of saving 100-200 rmb, your life or career may be at stake for any silly mistake made.

shengge
30-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Dear Bro SGP,

Tian An Men KTV (but not inside) - i.e. the coffee house in the adjacent hotel. Later, two sweet meimeis joined us. We enjoyed the Talk Cock session.

Dear Bro PTR,
Thanks for see me very up.
For those that have known me, should know my situation lah. A very low profile guy around.
I am very much like to join the group but certainly cannot meet fellow big bros expectation. If those bros here are very happy and enjoy themselves very much in Shanghai, I will be glad. Certainly, not like to see any bro being cheated or get into trouble. OK, too talk to much cock liao.

Wa Lan neh, when can you show me this sort of lobang, I don't want to talk cock but rather pussy :D and tua liap ni!

Big Bro, cheong nao somewhere in jiangsu. How?

shengge
30-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I fully echo what you said about the danger of engaging FL ladies in China. I have this strange encounter, however, I was quick to reject the offer :

Hence, if you want to play, be safe and do not think of saving 100-200 rmb, your life or career may be at stake for any silly mistake made.

Dear Bro SF,
Thanks for the posting.
Personally, I like to see more such posting, so that all bros can benefit from it.
Hope to see more of your posting.
Will up your points once I have the power.

Cheers!

MrBates
30-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, suprefriend.. we need this kind of info so we can know how to play safe when going to Shanghai. On the other hand, maybe you have other good encounters to share...he he he..

To the senior bros. of Shanghai... I would like to join the club if possible..
:)

SGPshanghai69
30-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, suprefriend.. we need this kind of info so we can know how to play safe when going to Shanghai. On the other hand, maybe you have other good encounters to share...he he he..

To the senior bros. of Shanghai... I would like to join the club if possible..
:)

MrBates,
Agree with u on what Sperfriend Bro posted. Hope other bros share the same sentiments & also have somethig to share with the rest of the bros here....

Personally I don't have such encounters as I don't normally go for FLs. Just a word of cautions to other new bros out there, beware as Shanghai might be a Metropolitan City as it projects to be, still dangers lurk everywhere for the unawared ones.....play safe than sorry!

U r always welcome to join the club here MrBates bro...
Best regards,

SGPshanghai69
30-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Dear Bro SGP,

Well, we shall start to think about the setup. Perhaps, we shall wait for Bro Shanghaitan to come back first, he is very good in this kind of things. He is now in Singapore and we had coffee outside the famous Tian An Men KTV (but not inside) - i.e. the coffee house in the adjacent hotel. We did not want to spend money to drink coffee in the joint. Later, two sweet meimeis joined us. One of them is my regular and the other one is her friend. We enjoyed the Talk Cock session. The night ended at 12.30 in the morning, with me sending the two mei meis home. Hahaha...

Regards

PTR

Big Bro PTR,
Hi there! Happy to hear that both Bro Shanghaitan & yourself had a great kopi time 2gether. Wish I can be there to join u guys....

Shall await for Bro Shanghaitan (Senior Member aka Chief Administrator) to be back to organised up the start up of this Exclusive Club big bro....

See ya soon big bro, in the meantime do take care & send my best regards to Bro Shanghaitan when u see him again in Singland.

Best regards from Cloudy Shanghai today,

SGPshanghai69
30-07-2005, 03:23 PM

One young lady chats with me online at about 11pm. She said she is very lonely and wants to meet me up for coffee. I said it is too late, but she insisted to meet me near her place. I told her, why not I ask my driver to drive me there and pick her up, we both can goto pub or KTV for singing. She said no, insisted for me to only meet me near her place and my driver cannot follow. I rejected and never contact her anymore. According to my local driver, it is common for these girls to bring you back to their apartment, and halfway through, few guys will appear and pretend to be Gong An (local police), by then, you will probably give any amount you can afford just to get out of this mess...

Bro Superfriend,
A well reported posting bro! Indeed that one should be safe than sorry, especially on a foreign land. Thinking with 'small head' is no excuse....

Heard that the recent AV raids conducted, with afew foreigners arrested. Payment of cash upfront RMB 3,000 min is needed with the presence of your Superior at work as a Guarantor to your bail. Imagine being in that kinda of situation, losing one's job is definitely a sure thingy.....so why take the risk?

I believed going to places like HCs is the best bet one should do......pay, screw and bye bye! Unless any bros here encounter O.N.S then it's a diff story to it all....

My 1 cent worth of opinion, apologies if I said the wrong thingy here. Thanks.
Best regards to all bros & be safe....

SuperFriend
30-07-2005, 04:07 PM
This is one of the FL girls I have chatted briefly online few days ago, you can view her photo on web :

http://cn.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cjwiwr/album?.dir=/9fee

Warning : I have not met up with her and do not recommend any bros to meet her at her apartment. Unless U are able to talk her out to your hotel (or apartment), otherwise, give it a miss.

As for what Bro SGP-SHA69 has mentioned about going to HC (sauna), I certainly agreed that this is a better option. These places are well decorated, secure and in proper control, I would like to recommend all bros in Shanghai to visit this place called "Dong Fang Sauna" located at the back of Dong Fang Shan Sha (Eastern Business Building) multi-storey carpark 8th floor. This joint is slightly more costly than Tong Ren Sauna, everything in is about RMB$740, but the quality of girls are much higher than most of the outlets I have visited in SHA so far. Although this place prohibits "full-action", however, if you are "good and gentle", it is possible to get "extra service" in the room.

PuTonRen
30-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Dear Bro PTR,
Thanks for see me very up.
For those that have known me, should know my situation lah. A very low profile guy around.
I am very much like to join the group but certainly cannot meet fellow big bros expectation. If those bros here are very happy and enjoy themselves very much in Shanghai, I will be glad. Certainly, not like to see any bro being cheated or get into trouble. OK, too talk to much cock liao.

Wa Lan neh, when can you show me this sort of lobang, I don't want to talk cock but rather pussy :D and tua liap ni!

Big Bro, cheong nao somewhere in jiangsu. How?

Bro shengge,

Yes, you are a low profile guy with a big name. Everyone knows you. Shengge. We have made a right choice.

You cheong nao? You are very good at wooing girl mah.... Which part of jiangsu, pm me, maybe I can help.

You want lobang, come to Singapore lor. We shall have coffee inside or outside Tian An Men. Okay, then you can have the pussies and tua liap ni!

Hahahaha.

Regards

PTR

shengge
30-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Everyone knows you. Shengge. We have made a right choice.

You cheong nao? You are very good at wooing girl mah.... Which part of jiangsu, pm me, maybe I can help.

You want lobang, come to Singapore lor. We shall have coffee inside or outside Tian An Men. Okay, then you can have the pussies and tua liap ni!

Dear Bro PTR,
Thanks for your complement. Let's give other bros a chance lah, so far you only meet so little people in Shanghai, right? Just like giving other ladies a chance when they parade in front of you...

I can stay there for another 1D2N until the meeting on Monday, but really bored alone, I decided to go home liao. On on the train, no mm to see, bored somemore, only a lao char boh sat infront of me. You know my luck.

Hope to be back to sgp soon. Pussy or tau liap ni, don have also never mind lah..... all can wait until I have money.

1.5 hours to reach Shanghai. Go Go Go!

MrBates
30-07-2005, 08:46 PM
MrBates,
Agree with u on what Sperfriend Bro posted. Hope other bros share the same sentiments & also have somethig to share with the rest of the bros here....

Personally I don't have such encounters as I don't normally go for FLs. Just a word of cautions to other new bros out there, beware as Shanghai might be a Metropolitan City as it projects to be, still dangers lurk everywhere for the unawared ones.....play safe than sorry!

U r always welcome to join the club here MrBates bro...
Best regards,

Thanks Bro.SGPShanghai69., reading from the pointers our brothers are sharing here, the newbies like me will really take precautions when going to Shanghai. That's why we need our elderly 'shifus' for the proper guidance, he he,he. I haven't tried the HC though...maybe next time with some bros out here..

SGPshanghai69
31-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Thanks Bro.SGPShanghai69., reading from the pointers our brothers are sharing here, the newbies like me will really take precautions when going to Shanghai. That's why we need our elderly 'shifus' for the proper guidance, he he,he. I haven't tried the HC though...maybe next time with some bros out here..

Bro MrBates,
U r most welcome bro. Simply sharing what I knew, nothing to it.

Most of all, sharing vital info like these with all bros here is a mere word of concern & caution to all bros, think with big head 1st then act with 'small head'.......

Hc scenes are still the more 'down to earth' choice one can choose from being a 'legal' bartering trade between us, the customers & the gals working there. No strings attached! Pya, screw & bye-bye lor....

My personal opinion......
Best regards,

Shanghai Papa
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Yo bros,

I'm finally back in Shanghai again! So when's the next party? I can't wait to join in!!!

Perhaps you have noticed ALL my points have been zapped by someone who disagreed with my FR posting on a GL gal at a GL thread. No worries, I will earn my points again so look forward to my FRs here!!! :D

Shanghai Papa

SGPshanghai69
01-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Yo bros,

I'm finally back in Shanghai again! So when's the next party? I can't wait to join in!!!

Perhaps you have noticed ALL my points have been zapped by someone who disagreed with my FR posting on a GL gal at a GL thread. No worries, I will earn my points again so look forward to my FRs here!!! :D

Shanghai Papa

Welcome back bro! Hope to meet u in person soon....at the next gathering!
Cheers.

Regards,

kawatetsu
02-08-2005, 06:32 AM
Any bros have outing in Shanghai Aug 15-18?
I will be in Shanghai "alone"; hope to join any "outings"
activities. Been SHA before (3-4 times) now :cool:

Shanghai Papa
02-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Cheers.

Regards,

Thanks bro! So when's the next gathering? Aiyah! No need to wait for the next gathering to meet up for a tcss session, rite? :D

SGPshanghai69
02-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Any bros have outing in Shanghai Aug 15-18?
I will be in Shanghai "alone"; hope to join any "outings"
activities. Been SHA before (3-4 times) now :cool:

Bro Kawatetsu,
PM our Senior Bro Shengge, Hon Secretary of S'hai Samsters Exclusive Club for any meeting arrangement. He'll be most glad to show u around town....
Have fun & a good stay here!

Cheers.

shengge
02-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Bro Kawatetsu,
PM our Senior Bro Shengge, Hon Secretary of S'hai Samsters Exclusive Club for any meeting arrangement. He'll be most glad to show u around town....
Have fun & a good stay here!
Cheers.

Dear Bro SGPSha69,
Please do not mislead bro here.
Most bro can see that I Talk Cock here and Sing Song a little bit only. You can see thru my previous posting, got nothing much to offer lah.
May be Bro Kawatetsu can be more specific so that those veteran bros over here can help to reply him.
Thanks!
SG

SGPshanghai69
02-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Dear Bro SGPSha69,
Please do not mislead bro here.
Most bro can see that I Talk Cock here and Sing Song a little bit only. You can see thru my previous posting, got nothing much to offer lah.
May be Bro Kawatetsu can be more specific so that those veteran bros over here can help to reply him.
Thanks!
SG

Dear Hon., Snr. Bro Shengge,
Not to mislead any bros here but rather to provide them the right person to for familiarisation to the local environment here.....

I believed even Big Bro PTR would agree with me on the fact that u r the most right candidate to speak in terms of getting 'deep' into the local life style one has to get adapted to....

Come on Bro Shengge, u r the one man!
Cheers.....

xiaubauu
02-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I am a noob here. Been here for awhile, but I have had no action nor did I have any luck with any char por here, beside the one that I score from chatting up from MSN and it took me ages to score.

Any pointers from all the ???

xiaubauu
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Need help in Shanghai. Any good info?

PuTonRen
02-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Dear Hon., Snr. Bro Shengge,
Not to mislead any bros here but rather to provide them the right person to for familiarisation to the local environment here.....

I believed even Big Bro PTR would agree with me on the fact that u r the most right candidate to speak in terms of getting 'deep' into the local life style one has to get adapted to....

Come on Bro Shengge, u r the one man!
Cheers.....

Dear Honourable and Senior Bro shengge,

Let this humble servant bow to you and ask your highness to lead us, the lost sheeps needing desperately your guiding lights. Oh... Bro shengge, let us be your humble and loyal servants, for without you, we would not be in existence. Oh... my high and mightly Bro shengge......

Need I say more? HSB shengge (Honourable and Senior Brother)

With best regards from your most humble servant

the tiny and worthless PTR :D

Frankieman12
02-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Cheers.

Regards,
Hi Shanghai Bros,
Shall we have a gatehring to celebrate our national day?
Rgs.

junior_cannibal
03-08-2005, 09:42 AM
I am a noob here. Been here for awhile, but I have had no action nor did I have any luck with any char por here, beside the one that I score from chatting up from MSN and it took me ages to score.

Any pointers from all the ???Bro Xiaubauu, not to be discouraged by the fact that you have had no action to date, for a gem may be just lying ahead waiting for you. Its not difficult to score with the Chinese MM, just be frank, with a little TLC (tender loving care), you should be able to have your catch. However, a couple of things to note, exercise your common sense, e.g. anything that seems too good, cannot be true. Second, most Chinese MM would'nt mind if you are married, but they will kick a big fuss if they know they are not your only Chinese darling. Although you may say you don't even have one now, in time to come, this will be something you have to take note of. Have fun in SH, its a place you have to work hard and play hard, if not harder. :cool:

junior_cannibal
03-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Dear Honourable and Senior Bro shengge,

Let this humble servant bow to you and ask your highness to lead us, the lost sheeps needing desperately your guiding lights. Oh... Bro shengge, let us be your humble and loyal servants, for without you, we would not be in existence. Oh... my high and mightly Bro shengge......

Need I say more? HSB shengge (Honourable and Senior Brother)

With best regards from your most humble servant

the tiny and worthless PTR :DHSB Shengge, its about time you leave your humble self behind and lead us the way to 'Pleasuredom'.

Bro PTR, so when are you coming to SH? Still waiting for another session of tea drinking session, while sipping tea, we can continue the conversation about NTTL MM.... and of course, other subjects inclusive.

PuTonRen
03-08-2005, 10:20 AM
HSB Shengge, its about time you leave your humble self behind and lead us the way to 'Pleasuredom'.

Bro PTR, so when are you coming to SH? Still waiting for another session of tea drinking session, while sipping tea, we can continue the conversation about NTTL MM.... and of course, other subjects inclusive.

Bro Junior_cannibal,

I am very glad that you begin to post more and more to help others.

Yes, I am also looking forward to my next trip to Shanghai where we can sip tea and talk about NTTL and with HSB shengge, we can cheong also. I think I shall be in Singapore for about a couple of week, due to urgent matters to be settled. But, you never know, my next flight could be two days away. I shall let you know by phone should I find myself in Shanghai again.

Regards

PTR

SGPshanghai69
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Bro Junior_cannibal,

I am very glad that you begin to post more and more to help others.

Yes, I am also looking forward to my next trip to Shanghai where we can sip tea and talk about NTTL and with HSB shengge, we can cheong also. I think I shall be in Singapore for about a couple of week, due to urgent matters to be settled. But, you never know, my next flight could be two days away. I shall let you know by phone should I find myself in Shanghai again.

Regards

PTR

大哥您“贵人事忙“,
贤弟们只忙上网,
有望大哥忙归忙,
千万别把兄弟忘!