PDA

View Full Version : Sultan Plaza MILF massage

nathan_2404
25-11-2010, 11:44 PM
:).....Sultan Plaza MILF massage.....:). hello there bro's dun mind me as this the first time i am posting a thread here.. As looking up to newpaper i wanted to go for some massage with extra stuff!!! yeah...friend told me to check arnd this area... yeah,if i am remember correctly its at the 4th story..just as u go up u can see 3 milf's looking at you and asking u for massage.. dun bother they are horrible skilled by pass them at the end u will see a single chinese milf giving u a smile and inviting behaviour...bro's looking for good massage i find her experienced..i had my massage...and gt tease by her times!! wait till she pop the question...u leave the place with a smile!! name: angie age: 30++ to 40 service: massage and HJ only friendly natured damage:20 +30(might be able to get 2 shots see hw u talk) bro's mre info just pm me see ya all

morer
26-11-2010, 03:31 PM
there is another thread on tis place

nathan_2404
02-12-2010, 01:39 AM
yea....but i dun think the same person

retepoet
02-12-2010, 10:54 PM
so means every new gal will have one new thread irregardless of whether from the same place :rolleyes: hahahaha.....

nathan_2404
03-12-2010, 02:58 PM
well yeap...hahaha the whole place only one has the quality which is angie...she pleases you and gives u your request..she wld prefer chinese speaking will be mre friendly 2wards to them...