PDA

View Full Version : Cramp

cumnfuck
18-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Need to get some advice from Bros here.

Anyone ever experience cramp feeling around the testicles or the area just above the penis when you are sexually excited or engaged in heavy petting ?

Thanks.

Dekachin
19-08-2004, 05:35 PM

Anyone ever experience cramp feeling around the testicles or the area just above the penis when you are sexually excited or engaged in heavy petting ?

Thanks.

Go do a search on torsion of testicles... I'm not sure if that's what you mean... sometimes if it's not too serious some light massaging can sort it out... if the cramp or pain still remains... better go see a doctor fast

WhiteHawk
20-08-2004, 10:20 AM

Thanks.

Think you are talking about what is commonly termed as "BLUE BALLS" usually happens when u get yourself so excited and cannot release. A couple of visit to the HC or toilet and masterbate should help. The other way I find useful was to ice the balls.

Cheers

SteelShaft316
22-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Think you are talking about what is commonly termed as "BLUE BALLS" usually happens when u get yourself so excited and cannot release. A couple of visit to the HC or toilet and masterbate should help. The other way I find useful was to ice the balls.

Cheers

I agree with brudder whitehawk, it is true last time if your cock stay rock hard for a long period you will have that cramp or pain. Just shake it out and the next day u will be back to normal.

TonyMontana
30-08-2004, 11:44 PM
hehe i think they call it blue balls? happens when ur overly aroused but ur dicky is not getting enuf action!
hehe

guzzler
02-09-2004, 03:44 PM
TonyMontana, Ha! Love the handle. One of my all-time favorite movies.

"Say hello to my little toy!" Fucking great!

Sorry to get off subject.