PDA

View Full Version : How to know more Fuck Buddies?

DeathGod69
21-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I read though the forum, and find out that many of the brothers in here are lucky or should I say skillful enough to have fuck buddies ....

I wonder how to know you brothers get to know the Fuck Buddies?

Serious I really envy you guys ....

jana
21-11-2010, 06:55 PM
and your point is ?

OR~HEE~OR
21-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Depand on yr luck & skills.

One Nite Stand
21-11-2010, 07:24 PM
It can be a real thrill to have a passionate fling with someone you wouldn't normally hang out with in everyday life for long periods of time. Sometimes a couple have incredible sexual chemistry, but beyond that they have little in common. The added sense of 'naughtiness' allows some people to cut loose and play out their fantasies. Both partners have to be very clear about what they want from having a 'fuck buddy', and need to talk about their expectations so that there are no misunderstandings.

talismann
21-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I had a couple of fuck buddies in the past but personally, its thrilling at the beginning but monotonous after awhile. Afterall, you do get tired of drilling your long term partner too, don't you? So in that sense, a FB arrangement that goes on too long becomes a drag. Which leads you to call it off and look for another. The cycle repeats... long enough, you become numb to it. My conclusion...FBs are really overrated.

SGDreamchaser
21-11-2010, 07:40 PM
i beg to differ.

to me, fbs are people whom u have a barrier with. like i'm malay my fb is chinese then cannot marry so just fb cos of family issues. so just meet to have fun with each other.

other reasons can include, i'm married u're married. lets just have fun.

at the end of the day, getting tgt having fun with no strings attached is the key. but i wont say purposely approach for fuck. more of want to get married but cannot then downgrade to fbs.

DeathGod69
21-11-2010, 10:40 PM
and your point is ?

To ask how they get to know their FB and continuing to maintain their ongoing FB status or relation.

Lover008
21-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Guess the question is how to find FBs and not why FBs. I m also interested to know how and where can find FBs. Can anyone enlighten?

jerr143
21-11-2010, 11:44 PM
go back school ask school teacher la zzz school holidays just start sibo?

mitsui4
22-11-2010, 12:15 AM
TS, great question that I always wanted to bring up. I wouldn't say I'm fugly, I'm sightly above average but I never had luck with all these. Have a pretty colleague now but maybe she's always friendly to everybody. Was thinking how to get close to her as she is always busy...

naturegreen
22-11-2010, 12:25 AM

What a question :mad:........Don't you know any female friends? Each and every one of them are potential Fuck Buddies! It's how you get them to be your Fuck Buddy....... ;) If you dare to ask and they become your Fuck Buddy, then we will be the ones who will be envious for you. :rolleyes:

FrOsTy-CoLd
22-11-2010, 02:11 AM
What a question :mad:........Don't you know any female friends? Each and every one of them are potential Fuck Buddies! It's how you get them to be your Fuck Buddy....... ;) If you dare to ask and they become your Fuck Buddy, then we will be the ones who will be envious for you. :rolleyes:

Bro Naturegreen, agreed to your statement.

TS, DeathGod69, some pointers for you -
1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

That's what attract me in a man.
Age is just numbers, a little 'bad boy' attitude is a plus point:)

Some man just has it.

DeathGod69
22-11-2010, 03:01 AM

Damn make me sound so NooB ....
Quite sad don't have many nice beautiful gal ard me, just normal good gal ard me ....

To everyone else: Any FBs encounters to share?
Love to hear some more stories from the PRO bro on how they engage their FBs ...

DeathGod69
22-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Bro Naturegreen, agreed to your statement.

1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

Some man just has it.

Some man just doesn't.

maxpee88
22-11-2010, 11:45 AM
To the ThreadStarter Bro.

I agree with comments from fellow sis and bros here in the samster.

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. But then suddenly last year, while I was at work, I met a contractor. She was young, beautiful and had a nice rack of melons to boot. Tanned and long hair too.

I was just admiring her from afar as she stepped into the office occasionaly for the contractor odd jobs.

We finally got introduced by colleagues one day... and I got a chance to see her up close and personal and she was indeed very very pretty and very very hot!!! Has the body of a Jessica Alba and a personality that was bubbly and cheerful and friendly.

I had ABSOLUTE ZERO Thoughts about any possiblity to do anything with her... as I was already in my 40's and this babe was probably 3 yrs out of university only.

To cut a long story short, somehow we had each other name cards.
And then one day I received her sms on having to meet for lunch. I was away and busy on biz trips and we finally met 3 months after that 1st sms from her and it was for dinner.

We ended up NOT having dinner, but we had drinks instead. It was strange that she chose the place to meet. It turned out to be some place very discreet and quiet. We ended up having drinks instead of dinner and then we just talked and drank. After 2 hours of downing drinks, she led me to the toilet and WE TONGUED each other until I almost had a tongue muscle cram.

I was telling myself I was in a dream... but it was fucking real. She knew I was married, she knew I was much much older than her. I am not even good looking, I am not muscular. Just an ordinary singapore dude.

I dont kiss and tell and spare the details. But needless to say, I found my FB.
We did for a year and now she's too busy with her work and we hardly meet. But it was ok while it lasted. It was FUCKING AWESOME.

We both knew what we wanted. For me it was UNBELIEVABLE, I was having my body doing the nasty with a fresh BEAUTIFUL young woman who had a great body, shaven pussy, firm tits.

We had rules- we both went for an independent health check up to make sure we both were CLEAN and had no sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and then she was very good at tracking her period.

So there were times we had great sex, me exploding insider her (no caps) and at times with caps on to be safe. We always had SAFETY and CLEANLINESS and DISCREETNESS on our top list. That way, we fucked ourselves without any worries and no holding back in the intensity.

Needless to say, I taught her a few things, we had,fucking hell, the BEST orgasmic sessions ever. She said herself she had boyfriends before and she never felt such intensity in cumming when we were doing it.

We always chose to meet very very discreetly and during office hours so that no one will suspect. Because it had to be discreet, we chose to share the expenses because we book the nicest places, where we will book a room for us - to fuck the whole morning or afternoon away and then head back to office or head back home , as if everything was normal.

And now I feel embolden and encourage and I am on the lookout for a new FB.

So any sis reading this, and if you ever feel you can relate to this - you know what I am writing about.

So I say to the Threadstarter... Its not how you look, sometimes, its just chemistry and sometimes like for me, it was pure LUCK that she made the 1st move.

thomas88
22-11-2010, 12:02 PM
Why do you want to Fuck your Buddies?.....He'll be your buddy and if you fuck him then that buddy will no longer be your firend.....:D

alvin36
22-11-2010, 12:08 PM
I read though the forum, and find out that many of the brothers in here are lucky or should I say skillful enough to have fuck buddies ....

Serious I really envy you guys ....

school boy... let me teach you few tricks....
1. diy ever morning and night, will help your dick grow bigger, longer and thicker.
2. once you can get a 8 inches dick when erected.... just be honest and tell your target. High chance you will get her as FB :p

jasdude
22-11-2010, 01:03 PM
To ask how they get to know their FB and continuing to maintain their ongoing FB status or relation.

relation with FBs are driven by lust by both parties , easy to maintain than finding one cos all other matters in life is over looked . but lust is lust , its a thin fine line when one party goes over board by wanting more than just being a FB .

tansb
22-11-2010, 02:52 PM

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. But then suddenly last year, while I was at work, I met a contractor. She was young, beautiful and had a nice rack of melons to boot. Tanned and long hair too.

I was just admiring her from afar as she stepped into the office occasionaly for the contractor odd jobs.

We finally got introduced by colleagues one day... and I got a chance to see her up close and personal and she was indeed very very pretty and very very hot!!! Has the body of a Jessica Alba and a personality that was bubbly and cheerful and friendly.

I had ABSOLUTE ZERO Thoughts about any possiblity to do anything with her... as I was already in my 40's and this babe was probably 3 yrs out of university only.

And then one day I received her sms on having to meet for lunch. I was away and busy on biz trips and we finally met 3 months after that 1st sms from her and it was for dinner.

We ended up NOT having dinner, but we had drinks instead. It was strange that she chose the place to meet. It turned out to be some place very discreet and quiet. We ended up having drinks instead of dinner and then we just talked and drank. After 2 hours of downing drinks, she led me to the toilet and WE TONGUED each other until I almost had a tongue muscle cram.

I was telling myself I was in a dream... but it was fucking real. She knew I was married, she knew I was much much older than her. I am not even good looking, I am not muscular. Just an ordinary singapore dude.

We did for a year and now she's too busy with her work and we hardly meet. But it was ok while it lasted. It was FUCKING AWESOME.

We both knew what we wanted. For me it was UNBELIEVABLE, I was having my body doing the nasty with a fresh BEAUTIFUL young woman who had a great body, shaven pussy, firm tits.

We had rules- we both went for an independent health check up to make sure we both were CLEAN and had no sexual transmitted diseases (STDs) and then she was very good at tracking her period.

So there were times we had great sex, me exploding insider her (no caps) and at times with caps on to be safe. We always had SAFETY and CLEANLINESS and DISCREETNESS on our top list. That way, we fucked ourselves without any worries and no holding back in the intensity.

Needless to say, I taught her a few things, we had,fucking hell, the BEST orgasmic sessions ever. She said herself she had boyfriends before and she never felt such intensity in cumming when we were doing it.

We always chose to meet very very discreetly and during office hours so that no one will suspect. Because it had to be discreet, we chose to share the expenses because we book the nicest places, where we will book a room for us - to fuck the whole morning or afternoon away and then head back to office or head back home , as if everything was normal.

So any sis reading this, and if you ever feel you can relate to this - you know what I am writing about.

So I say to the Threadstarter... Its not how you look, sometimes, its just chemistry and sometimes like for me, it was pure LUCK that she made the 1st move.

This gotta be one of the best story i have ever encountered. A fresh uni student. Oh god. Bro you wanna find new FB? We can most probably swap FB :D Pm me.

Ah Ber
22-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Honestly, as in seriously. I think is more on luck and the girl. Cos MOST guys, at least all the guys here in sbf WANT a FB but not all girls are that forthcoming. Depends on yr skill but eventually you need luck. You need luck to find the girl, luck to have topics to talk and make her laugh, luck to let her see the different or 'bad' side of u, luck for u to meet up with her when both of u r free or what.
But hey, i could be wrong, i'm like u, still looking for one, but it is what i observed and experienced from my friends who have FB.

alan0338
22-11-2010, 05:48 PM
spend a bit capital advertise on NP tat u want to find FB, sure u will have good response.. ;)

miniboy
22-11-2010, 07:11 PM
1. Charisma
2. Personality
3. Fun to be with

Some man just has it.

im used to agreed with the above
until recently when i get bao by a early 30+ woman

my stats as below
1. Charisma - errr sorry dont have
2. Personality - dumb ? stupid ?
3. Fun to be with - my talking topics are alien to most people

well, im currently enjoying the greatest moment ever since i was born
wierd life

LL

starystarynite
22-11-2010, 07:14 PM
If like that means got kc involved. Not good not good...it should ber no during attached at all. Nothing. Just for fun. Fuck and go..if not it will mess up your own family...

Just 2 cents worth. Dint have fb though. So also very envy those ppl that have.

i beg to differ.

to me, fbs are people whom u have a barrier with. like i'm malay my fb is chinese then cannot marry so just fb cos of family issues. so just meet to have fun with each other.

other reasons can include, i'm married u're married. lets just have fun.

at the end of the day, getting tgt having fun with no strings attached is the key. but i wont say purposely approach for fuck. more of want to get married but cannot then downgrade to fbs.

augustablue
23-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Bros,

It is purely up to the individual, you need to spend time observing women behaviour and how they react to situation. Look for tell-tale signs or the lingo that they use. Normally if the women are on the "willing" side, you can easily pick up tell-tale sign.

On our part - DO NOT rush them into commitment unless they are desperate (this are the easy catch), take your time to slowly build up the trust and I am very sure you will get to thrust her later. Put on a bold face and wait for the time to strike.

Not to boost but using this approach I have been pretty successfull with women between early twenties till early fifties.

Patience is the key !!!! :)

DeathGod69
23-11-2010, 10:47 AM

Wow one lucky dude, wish I have some luck like you.

DeathGod69
23-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Honestly, as in seriously. I think is more on luck and the girl. Cos MOST guys, at least all the guys here in sbf WANT a FB but not all girls are that forthcoming. Depends on yr skill but eventually you need luck. You need luck to find the girl, luck to have topics to talk and make her laugh, luck to let her see the different or 'bad' side of u, luck for u to meet up with her when both of u r free or what.
But hey, i could be wrong, i'm like u, still looking for one, but it is what i observed and experienced from my friends who have FB.

Guess Luck is the main factor .....

sun814
23-11-2010, 11:30 AM
just like me ... three fbs in a row, one after another since 6 months ago :D never have such luck before that.

Ah Ber
23-11-2010, 02:54 PM
just like me ... three fbs in a row, one after another since 6 months ago :D never have such luck before that.

Fwah?!!! zhun ar? one after another!!! How come sia?? Digress abit, this year issit your 'mei' year. Er mei as in mei yun.. lady's luck? I sorta believe in that... hmmmm

DeathGod69
23-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Sianz ... open thread ask question, also get zapped ...
I wonder is it can any how zap people in here?

Haha FB cannot find but recently find one gal that behave flirtatious, maybe got chance .....

samster1911
23-11-2010, 07:54 PM
go back school ask school teacher la zzz school holidays just start sibo?
TS did bring up a sensible and I could say quite a popular question amongst many guys. Go troll on youtube, not here. Unless they are here asking wtf is a vagina.

Bro maxpee88, I'd up you if I could for sharing this brilliant story. true enough i've always envied bros with fb and I guess it's just all about luck :(

Ah Ber
23-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Sianz ... open thread ask question, also get zapped ...
I wonder is it can any how zap people in here?

Haha FB cannot find but recently find one gal that behave flirtatious, maybe got chance .....

Flirtatious? Keep sa-jiao or let u touch here n there? Nvm la deathgod..
Sometimes i just 我问天..我问天.... then just try harder whenever chances arises lo.. Wish u luck bro!

macca
23-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Bros. . . . i think its more about LUCK! Charisma and personality do play a part but its the CHEMISTRY that counts. . . On and off, i will get a FB....

BTW, i am not handsome, not mascular nor slim.

If u can sweet talk a bit. . . it will definately helps you a lot! Enjoy Bro. . .

cookieman
23-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Sometimes i just 我问天..我问天.... then just try harder whenever chances arises lo.. Wish u luck bro!

how to spot those chances.. any tips?;)

DeathGod69
24-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Flirtatious? Keep sa-jiao or let u touch here n there? Nvm la deathgod..

haha flirt with the mouth ....
Touch her boob once got slap fking hard on my backside, and say I am a Naughty boy.

naturegreen
24-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Touch her boob once got slap fking hard on my backside, and say I am a Naughty boy.

Wa be careful with whose boobs you are touching. If it's just a slap on your backside, I don't mind too. Who knows you may get rotan instead. :rolleyes:

Ah Ber
24-11-2010, 01:42 PM
how to spot those chances.. any tips?;)

Hi cookieman, I'm a noob, still trying hard to find my virgin FB. So yea, sorry i can't dispense any useful advice to you ley. But what i've observed my friends who are highly successful with girls, must be DAMN thick skinned and try to flirt INTENSELY with them @ first, then be cold so they will sorta notice you or something? LOL if dun work dun scold me.. :(

Fwah, how u touch her boob? issit like tat? Then she still react so nonchalantly? Not bad ar.. Think you almost there la! Good on yer! :D

d-RlrcQPnzg

DeathGod69
24-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Everyday see, everyday accidentally bump against her boobs ...
Finally can't resist already pat her boobs with my hands.

Think back again, quite dangerous, some more in front of the shop at the cashier area, got camera videotaping that area also.

sgbogyman
24-11-2010, 03:00 PM
AS mentioned getting a FB is like buying lottery, depends alot on luck.

I had one about nine years ago when my wife was pregnant. I have my needs but do not visit geylang.

However during that time a had a job change. The new work place had more gals then my previous one. Then I met this gal from the reception. She has a good figure but not much of a booby :P.

One day I gave her a lift home. We accidentally touch one anther's hand and sparks went flying. The next thing we know that we were meeting up after work, heavy petting in parks, behind my car and in the end budget hotel.

Months passed guilt finally catch up when first new born was coming. I can say it was thrilling and beautiful for the pass few months, we both had what we wanted. I was posted not long after and the FBing stopped.

To all bros/sis with FB out there, play by the rules and cherish, (make)love to your "buddies".

Its has been more then 7 years and I think the "itch" is back...

Happy FBing and good luck.

peterfoxtrot102
24-11-2010, 03:08 PM
unfortunate that luck doesn't go our way all the time though.

Ah Ber
24-11-2010, 07:58 PM
unfortunate that luck doesn't go our way all the time though.

I concur.. :(

cookieman
24-11-2010, 08:02 PM
LOL if dun work dun scold me.. :(

where got scold.. we all sharing down here...:D

maxpee88
25-11-2010, 11:31 AM
TS did bring up a sensible and I could say quite a popular question amongst many guys. Go troll on youtube, not here. Unless they are here asking wtf is a vagina.

Bro maxpee88, I'd up you if I could for sharing this brilliant story. true enough i've always envied bros with fb and I guess it's just all about luck :(

Bro Samster1911, Hey thanks for the intent. I also dunno how to up other bros' points. I joined FB for a while already and have been contributing FR that are worth sharing. But I still have no clue on this zapping or upping points. If I kena zapped also I dunno.

Shalihin
25-11-2010, 09:23 PM
hi all, new to this forum...

can i ask how do you guys ask a girl to be your fb.. and have you all ever declined a girl b4?

and from a girl's perspective...how do you let him know that you are ok to be his fb, do you tell him direct?

pro.d.igy
26-11-2010, 01:32 PM
I would love to have a FB too. :(

Just let nature takes its course. If it happens, good for you. If not, don't gripe too much about it. :p

26-11-2010, 04:35 PM
i wish to have FB too but so far no luck...maybe i not handsome or rich enough...so sad...:(

newyorker88
27-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Damn make me sound so NooB ....
Quite sad don't have many nice beautiful gal ard me, just normal good gal ard me ....

To everyone else: Any FBs encounters to share?
Love to hear some more stories from the PRO bro on how they engage their FBs ...

Dun be too happy to have beautiful gals to be FBs, it is more likely that they are shagging many more men, and they are less unstable emotionally.

Another negative point is that they have higher chance of a STD.

Suggest you settle down with a gal who loves you and get the knot tied. If you want to play around, go for commerical ones, less troubles in the long run.

Ah Ber
27-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I would love to have a FB too. :(

Just let nature takes its course. If it happens, good for you. If not, don't gripe too much about it. :p

Men mentality will always be.. if he can have it... why can't i?? But then again... maybe i drink too much pepsi.. keep 'asking for more'

peterfox
29-11-2010, 01:45 AM
i wish to have FB too but so far no luck...maybe i not handsome or rich enough...so sad...:(

same. i'm 22 years old but look like 17 year old gina...my juniors in uni look like my seniors instead. if talk about long term r/s this small boy look is not that big a problem...but for FB and flings I feel that physical appearance plays a much bigger role. sian.

i can be fun to be with and humourous etc. but somehow girls just don't see view me in a sexual way cos i look like a small boy.

nubbs
29-11-2010, 01:59 AM
like many bro here, i always wanted to have a fb, so i tried to hook up on friendster tag fb got no result but manage to get some of their msn contact and some n.o but after some time all does not work out

then very suddenly 1 of the gal i noe from tag msn me and we talk etc and soon after meet up and had fuk afew times for 3month as her bf working oversea but after her bf came back we did not contact much just once in awhile we will sms.

now im waiting for her bf to go oversea again or whatever and i can have my heaven days with her again haha

now i also trying to find fb but its really not easy even i had 1 b4, and its all down to luck really.

Rain-Men
29-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Well, I think it is a dream come through for some guys here...but to a whole lot of more, it is still a fantasy to be fulfilled. Personally, I think it got everything to do with the environment you are in or the kind of situations you get yourself into. For guys who are in big companies or loves clubbing, the chance is always there, cos there are more ppl to ppl interactions and extreme pressure/leisure is always the key to starting a FB relationship.

Ha..i guess it's going to harder for me...small social circle...not much ECAs..cos got OC and little ones back home. Thus..just read some experiences of fellow brothers here to pass time liao...:D

Alf1977
30-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Do u bros have feelings for your FBs?

Would you fuck a girl a few times over a period of times if you dun have feelings for her? But fuck her because she is easily available for you to fuck for free with no strings attached.

Or you Bros have same feelings for your FBs?

Any bro can fuck a girl again if she does not have good BJ/bed skill but got a tight hole for you to fuck when you needed?

sun814
30-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Well, I think it is a dream come through for some guys here...but to a whole lot of more, it is still a fantasy to be fulfilled. Personally, I think it got everything to do with the environment you are in or the kind of situations you get yourself into. For guys who are in big companies or loves clubbing, the chance is always there, cos there are more ppl to ppl interactions and extreme pressure/leisure is always the key to starting a FB relationship.

Ha..i guess it's going to harder for me...small social circle...not much ECAs..cos got OC and little ones back home. Thus..just read some experiences of fellow brothers here to pass time liao...:D

haha i don't go clubbing or work in a large company, i m also married with a daughter. it is about where u would go to find a fb. i found all my 3 fbs this year in 2 different hair salons for your info. :p

naturegreen
30-11-2010, 10:55 AM
haha i don't go clubbing or work in a large company, i m also married with a daughter. it is about where u would go to find a fb. i found all my 3 fbs this year in 2 different hair salons for your info. :p

You're the man! So give that man a TIGER!

LucasDeFucker
30-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Errmmm.. it basicalli hw u handle it... as for me.. Almost everyone in my company know that im married.. n mostly had seem my wife b4..

BUt I does manage to have a few colleagues tat r willing to b my FB/Fling..
No string attached, Main Focus r jus sex n more sex... >.<

Alf1977
30-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Of course no string attached, how about feelings? Must u hv some feelings for the girls in order to be able to do it on them? Or it's really just pure sex no matter if they r ugly, fat n any race?

LucasDeFucker
30-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Of course no string attached, how about feelings? Must u hv some feelings for the girls in order to be able to do it on them? Or it's really just pure sex no matter if they r ugly, fat n any race?

Errm.. feeling, yes.. but not too much.. dun realli 1 2 get out of hand too...that y i believe tat it alway better to have more den 1 FB outside.. so u will not b too focus on her...

n 4 look n figure.. it more on individual... i dun need super chio bu.. but yet not ugly nor fat... most impt.. wild, horny n exciting is a MUST!!.. >.<

DannyBoy4
30-11-2010, 02:38 PM
AS mentioned getting a FB is like buying lottery, depends alot on luck.

I had one about nine years ago when my wife was pregnant. I have my needs but do not visit geylang.

However during that time a had a job change. The new work place had more gals then my previous one. Then I met this gal from the reception. She has a good figure but not much of a booby :P.

One day I gave her a lift home. We accidentally touch one anther's hand and sparks went flying. The next thing we know that we were meeting up after work, heavy petting in parks, behind my car and in the end budget hotel.

Months passed guilt finally catch up when first new born was coming. I can say it was thrilling and beautiful for the pass few months, we both had what we wanted. I was posted not long after and the FBing stopped.

To all bros/sis with FB out there, play by the rules and cherish, (make)love to your "buddies".

Its has been more then 7 years and I think the "itch" is back...

Happy FBing and good luck.

You are right. Chances are that we will make love with buddies - those we often meet.
BTW, was the girl single that time or already married?
Thanks for sharing.

DannyBoy4
30-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Errmmm.. it basicalli hw u handle it... as for me.. Almost everyone in my company know that im married.. n mostly had seem my wife b4..

BUt I does manage to have a few colleagues tat r willing to b my FB/Fling..
No string attached, Main Focus r jus sex n more sex... >.<

You are right, knowing you are married does not stop from other people to approach (or vice versa) for a fling.

Were your 'few colleagues' that FBing with you married or single?
Were the married ones easier or the single ones.
I have a feeling that the single ones are easier, coz the married ones may be reluctant to pursue this..
Appreciate if you could share more of their circumstances that time.
Thx.

DannyBoy4
30-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Bros,

It is purely up to the individual, you need to spend time observing women behaviour and how they react to situation. Look for tell-tale signs or the lingo that they use. Normally if the women are on the "willing" side, you can easily pick up tell-tale sign.

On our part - DO NOT rush them into commitment unless they are desperate (this are the easy catch), take your time to slowly build up the trust and I am very sure you will get to thrust her later. Put on a bold face and wait for the time to strike.

Not to boost but using this approach I have been pretty successfull with women between early twenties till early fifties.

Patience is the key !!!! :)

This is an excellent advice.
BTW any bros read a book "The art of SEDUCTION" by Robert Greene.
I just start reading it.
Any comments from other bros?

LucasDeFucker
30-11-2010, 02:55 PM
You are right, knowing you are married does not stop from other people to approach (or vice versa) for a fling.

Were your 'few colleagues' that FBing with you married or single?
Were the married ones easier or the single ones.
I have a feeling that the single ones are easier, coz the married ones may be reluctant to pursue this..
Appreciate if you could share more of their circumstances that time.
Thx.

Errm.. my fB r mainly married or attached.. they r jus like me.. bored with our partners @ times.. so me jus met up 4 some crazy fun tat we r not doing with our partners.. mayb tat my luck ba... >.<

anyway it still happening in currently... >.<

Lumix
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
All my FB total count for now is alr hitting more than 20 . From AFF and Tagged. The rule is v simple . Sweet talk, anD take things easy. Asking whether she wanna be ur FB is a sure fail way. Take things slow and observe the way he behave. Engage in flirtty message . Move in for the kill . Simple and easy.

Lumix
03-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Sorry some spelling errors on top cause I using iPhone to surf now

watchmen
03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
I have 4 FBs and it is the best thing ever. I am married so when the chance or time permits, I call them up and we have good sex. Best part is the girls have their own place so I don't have to book hourly rated hotels. Some were single when I knew them but are now attached with BFs. They find it hard to stop this arrangement as I think both parties like the sex too much to stop.

I feel for them but I don't have a sense of responsibility or say deep love. But it makes the sex better. They are also on the pill and clean, so fuck with no protection but with peace of mind.

One of them loves to give BJs and then CIM, so we "watch" movies often and she can have her fun while I watch a movie. It surprisingly keeps her happy. I just finger her a little. $10 - catch a movie and get a BJ...how good is that.

How did all these FBs arrangements start some may ask? Well, most were drinking kakis met through friends. After a few sessions when you get to know them better, start with touching them gently, then more to the sexual areas like the ass or when they lean on you with their boobs touching you...that's the green light signal man...then take a plunge.

blacky123444
03-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Get to pub and chiong know ppl there.... after a few session it is quite easy to see which gal is easiler to get to bed

DeathGod69
05-12-2010, 04:57 AM
I have 4 FBs and it is the best thing ever. I am married so when the chance or time permits, I call them up and we have good sex. Best part is the girls have their own place so I don't have to book hourly rated hotels. Some were single when I knew them but are now attached with BFs. They find it hard to stop this arrangement as I think both parties like the sex too much to stop.

I feel for them but I don't have a sense of responsibility or say deep love. But it makes the sex better. They are also on the pill and clean, so fuck with no protection but with peace of mind.

One of them loves to give BJs and then CIM, so we "watch" movies often and she can have her fun while I watch a movie. It surprisingly keeps her happy. I just finger her a little. $10 - catch a movie and get a BJ...how good is that.

How did all these FBs arrangements start some may ask? Well, most were drinking kakis met through friends. After a few sessions when you get to know them better, start with touching them gently, then more to the sexual areas like the ass or when they lean on you with their boobs touching you...that's the green light signal man...then take a plunge.

Nice tip and Good idea ..... will try definitely ...

fireice
06-12-2010, 04:11 AM
lots good tips here.. wads left is luck for me :(

soulless
06-12-2010, 12:15 PM
yeah i think FB is really by chance and luck.. word of advise sometimes FB comes with baggage too.. had one few years back thought she was single after few times banging her.. found out she already engaged.. how i found out, the mom and fiance called me!! hahahhah

Alf1977
06-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Guys turn into a fucker when their girls cannot satisfy them.

Women turn into other guys' FBs when their own guys cannot satisfy them.

So if we start to fuck women or find FBs outside, our gfs n wives will turn into other guys' FBs... So if you want to find FBs, be sure you can take it down when your partners become other guys' FBs..

Ah Ber
06-12-2010, 04:06 PM
So if we start to fuck women or find FBs outside, our gfs n wives will turn into other guys' FBs... So if you want to find FBs, be sure you can take it down when your partners become other guys' FBs..

*Ouch* Truth do hurt

sun814
06-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Guys turn into a fucker when their girls cannot satisfy them.

Women turn into other guys' FBs when their own guys cannot satisfy them.

of course hv to make sure we can satisfy our wife/gf then we makan outside, this is common sense! i mean for example, we make love to our wife/gf 5 days a week, we then allocate the other 2 days to our fb lah. :p

tomvoyeur
06-12-2010, 08:56 PM
of course hv to make sure we can satisfy our wife/gf then we makan outside, this is common sense! i mean for example, we make love to our wife/gf 5 days a week, we then allocate the other 2 days to our fb lah. :p

Yes - must fulfil duties before spreading ur germs lol. :p

Alf1977
07-12-2010, 12:53 AM

I can't fulfill my horny gf yet I went to makan overseas.. I m such a loser isn't?

Out of curiousity, if your gf is super horny type, n always want to have sex when she see you, is it a good thing? Or do u prefer those who don't initiate sex type?

sexybean
14-01-2011, 05:18 AM
just wonder anyone of you tried those fuck buddy website or dating/matching website which cost like 20-30 USD/month for subscription ...i really curious if that kind of service can be successfully find fuck buddy or just scam ?

Please comment if any of you tried so ...

Cunt-Sucker
14-01-2011, 10:58 AM

For many years, I thought I also envy the others who have FB. ....

Bro Maxpee88, really envy your "lucky" encounter! I've had the opportunity to fuck some of my uni friends back then, but then things got out of way, as the girls wanted more than being my FB ... and I was already engaged. So I ended up losing their friendships ... till now, still regretting that.

Nowadays, I'm more wary of having FB, especially if the "target" is truly my buddy. I am still having a few 紅顏知己 despite my marriage, and we're keeping things at a very 曖昧 level. There had been times when I'd really have such strong urge to get my dick into my buddies' pussies, but then, I'm not sure if I wanna lose their friendships ultimately ... As such, I'm still sticking to professionals, with no strings attached. (but since it's burning a big hole in my pocket, my 2011 resolution is to cut down on such expenses too ... :p)

win13win
14-01-2011, 01:59 PM
I also always wonder how those pro manage to get so many FBs.
I am above average looking, good boddy shape and are financially ok. However I only manage to have 3 FBs over the pass 5 years (each usually will last for about 8-12mth) and all are my long lost friends like primary school friends etc.

My thinking is: I belong to the mr nice guy type and so most girls prefer to be my good friends rather then FB.
Conclusion : be a "bad man" if you wantto know more FBs hahahah

peterfoxtrot102
18-01-2011, 01:23 AM
thought about bro win13win's post and his conclusion.
being the "bad man" may not necessarily bring more FBs. me, i'm still trying.

just that the girls nowadays don't seem to be as open.

maxpee88
18-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Bro Maxpee88, really envy your "lucky" encounter! I've had the opportunity to fuck some of my uni friends back then, but then things got out of way, as the girls wanted more than being my FB ... and I was already engaged. So I ended up losing their friendships ... till now, still regretting that.

Nowadays, I'm more wary of having FB, especially if the "target" is truly my buddy. I am still having a few 紅顏知己 despite my marriage, and we're keeping things at a very 曖昧 level. There had been times when I'd really have such strong urge to get my dick into my buddies' pussies, but then, I'm not sure if I wanna lose their friendships ultimately ... As such, I'm still sticking to professionals, with no strings attached. (but since it's burning a big hole in my pocket, my 2011 resolution is to cut down on such expenses too ... :p)

Bro Cuntsucker..
That's the dilemma married men or engaged men faced. Its clear to me that girls are attracted to men who are 'taken'. And thats where the 'problem begins' for us horny men.
Look, I understand your situation.. I think the best thing is that if the situation gets 'out of hand' and you are about the kiss the girl, then you better just say : I know you know I am married, so what are we doing?
If she ok to proceed - then you score goal already...

Meanwhile, I want to share that I think I am about to get a fresh faced FB !!! Look out in my post in this same thread