PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81 need two ID to check in

TommyTan
21-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Went to Hotel 81 Lavender yesterday with my FB, the counter staff told me there was a new ruling and asked for 2 IC to book for the transit room..:mad:

alvin36
21-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Went to Hotel 81 Lavender yesterday with my FB, the counter staff told me there was a new ruling and asked for 2 IC to book for the transit room..:mad:

2 ID to book ? or they just want to see the 2nd IC ?

Last week, I went K81 with my fb. Before I book, I asked the counter, if my friend holding "msia work permit" allow or not, the counter... take a look at her work permit... then say can.

Nowadays, better ask before paying. they think they are govt, suka suka changed law :rolleyes:

diamondo
21-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I had the same problem yesterday (Saturday). Went to Bencoolen, Middle Road and Selegie 81 an they all wanted two ICs. Wasted 2 hours. Finally ended in Changi 81 and i was surprised they did not ask for ywo ICs.

waiwaiz
21-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Was in balestier few days ago...all d h81 n fragrance need two ic as well. end up settle in ulu hotel in balestier........really no mood to bonk. :(

synyster
21-11-2010, 04:16 PM
government saving money for us. lolol. :s

yangguo
21-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Anyway the counter staff only take a glance at the ID of your partner, no particulars is recorded. So long as your partner is willing to show her work permit or social pass, there should not be any issue.

Unless she is FL or overstayer, I see no reason why she is unwilling to show her ID. No prob for me as my fb has a valid work permit and she is willing to show her ID to the counter staff.

Badlover
21-11-2010, 04:30 PM
i hit the same problem at lavender 81.! ended up with fragrance.! its good too.

kingdom8
21-11-2010, 04:32 PM
went to Hotel 81 Rochor, but they never ask for my FB IC....:p

Shazam
21-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Elections are indeed coming.

joew2005
21-11-2010, 05:18 PM
alamak ..... they also need 2 put up a show 2 show the licensing dept.
otherwise,they get in trouble with the law enforcers.
It could in turn cause the cancellation of both the certificate of registration as well as the licence.

amk8899
21-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Like that how to bring FL to hotel.......Si bei sian......

newyorker88
21-11-2010, 08:49 PM
If you are alone booking a room, how?

joew2005
21-11-2010, 09:01 PM

if u insist u will be alone in the room during yr stay there, they shouldn't be able 2 do anything 2 u.
But ... don't let them catch a woman sneaking in2 yr room later.
They hv every rite 2 insist the woman 2 cum down 2 the recep 2 register.
If she refuses 2 go down 2 recep 2 register, they also hv every rite 2 chase her out of the hotel premises.

bota_456
21-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Was at seligie fragance

no leh, just show them my license for registration front desk accept

si be luan

GLHunter
21-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Was at seligie fragance

no leh, just show them my license for registration front desk accept

si be luan

mai luan, mai luan..

if a tp, say 3rd sgt tan ah gao let you go without a speeding fine, do you send a letter to straits times to talk abt why tp, 3rd sgt tan ah gao is not doing his job?

Chouryujin
21-11-2010, 10:59 PM
KNN want to F but scared....no balls!

havana
21-11-2010, 11:03 PM
My friend said the reason why some time they ask for 2 ID and sometime they dont is because they(hotel) receive tip-off that N.T.Y is coming...:(

tkongkia
21-11-2010, 11:19 PM
bro can check in de hotel by urself first , then later call or sms ur partner de room nos.:p

icemax
22-11-2010, 01:33 AM
bros,

i think it all the newpapers report of the increase of 'bonking' activities tat led to recent raid on those few hot spot.. tat's why most of those 'H' around it required 2 ID .. i was there last week.. the counter told me tat for my next visit will required 2 ID to check it.. these time round she let me go with 1 ID cos it a new ruling pass down.. so sad :(

INCUBUS69
22-11-2010, 03:47 AM
i was at rochor but thy din ask for 2nd ic..in future it will nt b so easy to book a FL..

Asiacup_2004
22-11-2010, 06:15 PM
bro can check in de hotel by urself first , then later call or sms ur partner de room nos.:p

Sorry, hotels corridor have CCTV. If your FL enter the room, the recept will knock the door and ask her to register. If your FL refuse, she need to leave the room and you hv to DIY yourself inside the room.

starystarynite
22-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Boycott h 81 then. Luann luang increase rate and chang e rulling. Go other transit hotel. Safety some more as the attention are all at 81 now.

Dragonkeep
22-11-2010, 07:28 PM

Wha lou. At H81 Osaka (Tiong Bahru) last wk abt midnight w/PRC fm Havelock complex - they said 2 "locals" can get transit, "if your partner is from China" have to get o/night ... $109. I was asked to prod one IC only.

synyster
22-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Wha lou. At H81 Osaka (Tiong Bahru) last wk abt midnight w/PRC fm Havelock complex - they said 2 "locals" can get transit, "if your partner is from China" have to get o/night ... $109. I was asked to prod one IC only.

osaka has been implementing this since they opened.

uobboss
22-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Imagine what will happen if they ban transit in all hotels .

I heard that it might happen soon .

synyster
22-11-2010, 07:51 PM
haha that probably wont happen.

miniboy
22-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Imagine what will happen if they ban transit in all hotels .

I heard that it might happen soon .

hotel 81 no more customers in next time

LL

havana
22-11-2010, 10:49 PM
haha that probably wont happen.

It wont happen, but they will make it difficult for u:rolleyes: Maybe they will increase the tax of the hotel owner, and in the end who suffer???:mad:

starystarynite
23-11-2010, 01:13 AM
garment really got notjhing better todo....they sould deal direct to root cause of all the social issues instead of imposing so many stupid laws to make life difficult for us....anyway, as a bonker, there are always means..

endup, may be got todo it at mac richi reservoir...haha

David_Ginola
23-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Just went H81 over at Jln Sultan also need to produce fb ic.....sianzzzz

Wild2U
23-11-2010, 01:24 AM
buddy booking..
1st go with yuor good buddy..
book hotel 81 room ..
then go franfrance book one more room...
then call each girl go to your room and his room..
means both book together and enjoy seperately

2IC ... 4 persons....

icemax
23-11-2010, 03:30 AM
garment really got notjhing better todo....they sould deal direct to root cause of all the social issues instead of imposing so many stupid laws to make life difficult for us....anyway, as a bonker, there are always means..

endup, may be got todo it at mac richi reservoir...haha

haha.. by the beach, in the car, at ur own house, borrow friend house while he's away for business trip, in the cinema, multi storey carpark, park, garden, bukit timah hill, .... tuas south end... etc..... shit manz! :D

edkoh2000
23-11-2010, 05:05 AM
Same thing happens to me but geylang hotel 81 still can only one IC.

matt.lim1970
23-11-2010, 05:30 AM
buddy booking..
book hotel 81 room ..

2IC ... 4 persons....

abit more troublesome, but FANTASTIC idea!!!
haha!
:D

samsam33
23-11-2010, 06:55 AM
hahahaha, they may even want to view your room from cctv as they thought it's some GAY session

buddy booking..
book hotel 81 room ..

2IC ... 4 persons....

jasdude
23-11-2010, 10:10 AM
its hard to predict where can where cannot . time to time change . case to case random basis . a big put off due to the inconvenience . best ask the FL direct where she is most confident at . :(

teebs_darklord
23-11-2010, 10:22 AM
its hard to predict where can where cannot . time to time change . case to case random basis . a big put off due to the inconvenience . best ask the FL direct where she is most confident at . :(

Even then it may be difficult as the hotel may just change their requirements for 2 IDs and you'll still be caught in a situation where the gal is unwilling to produce her ID and both of you are stuck there...:p

miniboy
23-11-2010, 07:48 PM
buddy booking..
book hotel 81 room ..

2IC ... 4 persons....

u should continue to say
after 1 round of action
tell the girl to move on 2nd other room for more action

LL

nollid
24-11-2010, 03:05 AM
Encounter the same problems just now.. Went to a budget hotel at l19 there and the counter ask for 2 IC!! Any bro know where can book overnight but require only 1 IC??

navigator88
24-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Hotel 81 Bencoolen only 1 ic needed

crazedsinner
24-11-2010, 11:56 AM
just something to add... booked a room at fragrance hotel with a local FL a few days back. just when we were cleaning up and about to leave the room, the manager came up and requested to speak to the FL in private. turns out that she registered as a guest under another patron a few days back, so he warned her to be careful and not to be too open about this.

Not that it mattered to me that she went with another samster in the same hotel, but the fact that they are about to check who is FL-ing and such, since both IDs are required already.

totally mood-ruining man :mad:

lionking200365
24-11-2010, 12:03 PM
cheongsters' spirit never dies, still got so many hotels around.

I like to share this FL, Rong Rong, very hot, horny, sporty and passionante about making love.

She was doing cosmetic sales and very good in talking. She is also very service oriented.

I tried her in the recent outing to hotel, she is very enjoying and give very good service to the extent that i feel obliged to share her with you guys.

Please pm for her contact number.

teebs_darklord
24-11-2010, 12:22 PM
cheongsters' spirit never dies, still got so many hotels around.

I like to share this FL, Rong Rong, very hot, horny, sporty and passionante about making love.

She was doing cosmetic sales and very good in talking. She is also very service oriented.

I tried her in the recent outing to hotel, she is very enjoying and give very good service to the extent that i feel obliged to share her with you guys.

Please pm for her contact number.

Bro, seriously not the correct thread to post this in. :D

Start your own thread if you want to share her.

tonberry
24-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Even H81 member also need to show 2 IC for booking of transit room?

teebs_darklord
24-11-2010, 12:27 PM

YES. Everyone has to do so :D

uobboss
24-11-2010, 12:36 PM

Not only 81 it seems other hotels too

tonberry
24-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Omg...when did such a ruling start?

too_hot
24-11-2010, 12:58 PM
I had the same problem yesterday (Saturday). Went to Bencoolen, Middle Road and Selegie 81 an they all wanted two ICs. Wasted 2 hours. Finally ended in Changi 81 and i was surprised they did not ask for ywo ICs.

Only if bring a partner along then they want 2 IC right? If i check in alone (eg. for an afternoon nap) then no need 2 IC right?

teebs_darklord
24-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Omg...when did such a ruling start?

Actually a few weeks back before the major sweeping yellow operations started...:D

But most H81s and other transit hotels turned a blind eye to this ruling but since then due to the raids and large numbers of FLs caught in their rooms, they have had no choice but to follow the ruling.

A few hotels scan the gal's id into their computer system but there are others who just take a look at the gal's id and decide on the spot whether to admit them or not.

teebs_darklord
24-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Only if bring a partner along then they want 2 IC right? If i check in alone (eg. for an afternoon nap) then no need 2 IC right?

Check in alone for afternoon nap no need but if they spot a FL going into your room they will ask the FL to report to the counter for ID inspection.

lglg666
24-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the up-date, bro teebs_darklord. Frankly will have to think of bonking in car haha. Yeah...like one of the bros here said.....can save some money too :)

Higal
24-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Went to a hotel at L18 and it require one IC to register.

navigator88
24-11-2010, 04:24 PM
I think all budget hotels now all need to check accept those high end lor.
Want to bong also need to find place kanena go JB cheaper :)
or go multi story car park or coaster way(Nicholl) opposite changi Airport .

rm419413
24-11-2010, 11:56 PM
So any good and reasonable price hotels to recommend?

jimmykong
26-11-2010, 03:49 PM
hi,,all bro..may i know...
if guy is msian n girl is singaporean,,than can register for 2 id??
hv any problem mah??
if both aslo msian,,than hv problem for register??
thx

FireShark
26-11-2010, 08:50 PM
For Overnite still need 2 IC?

hock19
26-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Jalan sultan 81 also require 2 IC

LauWu
26-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Was at H81 Bencoleen last nite, they needs 2IC if not cannot lah! What to do...:)

topcook1
27-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Everything is getting tough here...Fls, TNs and hotel booking....very stressful...Guess the ultimate aim is to make all guys in Singapore to settle down and get married....Birth rate getting lower now..lol..

MoralEpitome
27-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Everything is getting tough here...Fls, TNs and hotel booking....very stressful...Guess the ultimate aim is to make all guys in Singapore to settle down and get married....Birth rate getting lower now..lol..

what's the point? the more you prevent the harder people will try...would be better if you can control it within certain boundaries....so which carpark can bonk in?hehehe

Frankiestine
27-11-2010, 06:57 PM
just something to add... booked a room at fragrance hotel with a local FL a few days back. just when we were cleaning up and about to leave the room, the manager came up and requested to speak to the FL in private. turns out that she registered as a guest under another patron a few days back, so he warned her to be careful and not to be too open about this.

Not that it mattered to me that she went with another samster in the same hotel, but the fact that they are about to check who is FL-ing and such, since both IDs are required already.

totally mood-ruining man :mad:

Wah the implication is that as and when those anti vice wants to check who do FL, they just counter check the records of the gal whose name keeps popping up in the register.

Xgenre
27-11-2010, 07:29 PM

Tell her to tell the manager that Prostitution isn't illegal. Soliciting is. Even if she checks in 10 times a day with different guys, she isn't breaking any rules. Most PRCs got caught for violating their terms of their visa, not for prostitution per se. She's local, as long as she's above 18, she's fine.

@repost
27-11-2010, 11:18 PM
bros..

bad experience today, i didn't do my homework. made apt with FL, so agreed to meet at balestier h81, but dissapointed i was turn down by receptionist that require 2 ID. i tried the other h81 on the opposite and require the same... end up i have to cancel the apt and went back empty handed =(.

tried to ask the FL to meetup first and show both ID, but seems she's a bit reluctant.... i believe it shouldnt be any issue for her right?

icemax
29-11-2010, 01:00 AM
look like the situation is quite bad 'out there'... 2 ID and most FL dun wan to take the risk.. :(

fusiopn
29-11-2010, 05:04 AM
bros..

bad experience today, i didn't do my homework. made apt with FL, so agreed to meet at balestier h81, but dissapointed i was turn down by receptionist that require 2 ID. i tried the other h81 on the opposite and require the same... end up i have to cancel the apt and went back empty handed =(.

tried to ask the FL to meetup first and show both ID, but seems she's a bit reluctant.... i believe it shouldnt be any issue for her right?

had the same issue bro.. haiz.. things are really getting tight man.. my balls are getting tight too..:(

randily
29-11-2010, 10:16 AM
went to Lavender 81 sunday morning with my partner and check in together.
only my IC to register, but the counter staff ask her for some ID to see.
shes on work permit.
the staff just took a look at the permit and ask us to continue.

lucky didn't ask too many qns....

sweetxexes
29-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Went to hotel 81 lavender with FB last week. Reception asked for 2 ic , so i just flashed her ic ..he said ok .never realli do any proper check .they are ok as long got any identification ..looks like most hotels are following these rules so if u book FL ..best is to go together ..

teebs_darklord
29-11-2010, 02:41 PM
bros..

Normally not an issue unless her ID is scanned into the computer system. However, most FLs do not want to take that risk so we have to respect their wishes. :D

kiyah
29-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Tell her to tell the manager that Prostitution isn't illegal. Soliciting is. Even if she checks in 10 times a day with different guys, she isn't breaking any rules. Most PRCs got caught for violating their terms of their visa, not for prostitution per se. She's local, as long as she's above 18, she's fine.

even if she always checking in with different guys??

smoofdeek
29-11-2010, 06:26 PM
lucky for me I stopped paying for sex since last year and only go to 4/5 star hotels with my fbs. but looks like things are getting too ridiculous, as for the manager so called "warning" the fl, it does seem that he might be looking for an angle to blackmail the fl, who knows. I think as long as we are clear on the laws, we should be able to protect ourselves. or maybe we should all boycott h81/frag for a few days and let them go into panic mode abit.

xiaojin
29-11-2010, 07:38 PM

Not true bro, I said I was alone, but this fuggin hotel staff at this fuggin hotel at Still Rd insist that I am not alone and wouldn't let me check in alone!!! si bei sian!:mad:

atkb
29-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Not true bro, I said I was alone, but this fuggin hotel staff at this fuggin hotel at Still Rd insist that I am not alone and wouldn't let me check in alone!!! si bei sian!:mad:

is call hotel Mal£%^a?

xiaojin
29-11-2010, 08:55 PM
is call hotel Mal£%^a?

Yeah, brother...
Hotel Malekum!

atkb
29-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah, brother...
Hotel Malekum!

haha actually i went into a hotel last sat no issue at all very safe. Pmed if u all r keen. (limit to first 10 bro just in case it become sleazy haha)

Xgenre
29-11-2010, 10:43 PM
even if she always checking in with different guys??

I believe so. She's a singaporean and didn't violate any visa rules. There's nothing much the owners can do. At most they can ban her from using the hotels but she won't be running afoul of any law. As long as she doesn't solicit.

HumpBackOak
30-11-2010, 12:25 AM
the next thing they will do is to add marital status in our IDs lol

Forbes
30-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Just sharing and updating info - Hotel 81 Changi requires 2 ICs and did not even allow me to get room even with gal present.

Last nite, I made an appt with a PRC FL. When I called her she said she was already at H81 Changi. She asked me to go there to get room. She told me that if the reception required 2 ICs then to call her and she would come down to reception. I went to H81 Changi and reception said 2 ICs needed. I called the FL and she came down within 2 minutes. I went back to reception with FL but the counter staff told me they could not give me room. I did not want to embarass myself or the FL so I just walked away and told the FL sorry.

Strange situation. I was told at first that 2 ICs required but when I went back with the gal they refused to allow me to check in. The counter staff took a look at the gal and said "sorry".

If this continues, looks like it will be difficult to book room and have session with FLs.

Any suggestions?

teebs_darklord
30-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Just sharing and updating info - Hotel 81 Changi requires 2 ICs and did not even allow me to get room even with gal present.

Last nite, I made an appt with a PRC FL. When I called her she said she was already at H81 Changi. She asked me to go there to get room. She told me that if the reception required 2 ICs then to call her and she would come down to reception. I went to H81 Changi and reception said 2 ICs needed. I called the FL and she came down within 2 minutes. I went back to reception with FL but the counter staff told me they could not give me room. I did not want to embarass myself or the FL so I just walked away and told the FL sorry.

Strange situation. I was told at first that 2 ICs required but when I went back with the gal they refused to allow me to check in. The counter staff took a look at the gal and said "sorry".

If this continues, looks like it will be difficult to book room and have session with FLs.

Any suggestions?

I believe not all H81s are like this. It depends on the counter staff there whether he/she wants to allow the FL into the room. On the other hand, it could be that they have info that the hotel is about to be raided so they are playing safe.

netrot
30-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Recently went to h81..true to all the bros here stated . They request to see 2ic!! . I nearly went brezek.. Want to see 2ic:( .. I was so pei seh cos the staff want to check my 2ic? I thought only fl or oc can?:) why the want to check 2ic? Is it because the staff scared i am a gay boy:D
p.s. Just for laugh.. We guys always bring our 2ic out Mah..now hotel staff want to check ? Maybe next time the want to test over counter:p

netrot
30-11-2010, 07:46 PM
To all bros.. Fir your info.. The staff never really check the 2nd ic . They just so call "look" or glance at the ic. Hmm.. If we take someone work permit or ic and just flash to them. Do you think they will check? But one point to point out if ur fl is from china.. Better go to other hotel like katong area.. Maybe the jalan besar area.. If not u can go to book chalets and bring ur fl there fir 1st night and the 2nd night ur family can use..:rolleyes:.. Hmm.. Guess u r really spending quaility times with ur fl and family :D..guess everyone a winner.. Chalet fully book and family bonding attained..:)

superguru
30-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Yes last night i kena at balestier hotel 81 as well. new ruling

minlow
30-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm not sure of the intent to start this thread.:confused:
Pls keep your mouth shut if any bros managed to check in with one IC. There's nothing to be proud off!!!:rolleyes:
The next time you go, the Hotel will need two ICs liao! Anyone, including govt can see this thread!!!:(

Lucifer Lim
30-11-2010, 08:24 PM
hopefully, we will get to witness more rape cases..
then, we can start pointing the finger to AntiVice Raid.

threetreasure
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
just sharing my experience...

i hv one local gal friend (not gf) who we often meet n go hotel for short hour fun.. we tend to frequent one of the hotel 81... initially i will always get the room first n wait her in the room...

then till one day when i try to get the room, the hotel staff told me they hv a new rule, if i'm bringing a girl together with me, then they need to see the IC of the girl to verify the girl is a singaporean... the staff that time told me the girl cannot be prc, thai...

so from then onward, i will always wait for my girl at the lobby... so far is still registered under my name only.. my girl just showed the staff her IC will do... this is the practice in that hotel.. i dun know is it other hotel need 2 ICs to register.. as i hv not encountered yet.. i tend to go this hotel... think even though they really need 2 ics to register, my girl is fine too... we hv nothing to worry of.. hehe

i think so far if the girl together with us is local, that should be fine...

Forbes
01-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Further update.

Last night I managed to get a session with a PRC FL at a hotel, not 81 or Fragrance but a somewhat rundown place. No need to check 2 ICs. However, the FL informed me that the word they are hearing is that soon ALL hotels that offer transit rooms will require 2 ICs. The FL informed me that if this is implemented, she will return to China or go somewhere else that is less regulated. She said that if she checks in with her customer at a local hotel or shows her IC or other identification card at the time of check in, then very soon her comings and goings will be available to the authorities and it is then very easy for the authorities to identify them as plying the oldest profession in the world. This is espacially so if she shows her IC at various hotels. She admitted that this new practice is giving her and her other FLs a lot of concern and business has dropped significantly. How true I do not know but I do know that this particular FL used to stop work at around 11 pm but now she works even if the customer calls her at 2 am. She said she needs to earn as much as possible before this new regulation becomes mandatory at all hotels offering transit rooms.

If what she said is true and if the new regulation is implemented in all hotels, then I guess the FL population will dwindle unless the OKTs can think of an alternative.

For me, I am giving up on FLs for the time being.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Wah Si Ricky
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM
time to get back to legal house of geylang? ??

xiaoboyboy
02-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Any ideas if other hotels such as those run-down ones in geylang require 2 ICs. Or any hotel that do not require 2 ICs?
Planning to go kovan check soon.
troublesome !!! :mad:

samsam33
02-12-2010, 06:59 AM
But are these run-down ones safe? If you read Sing Ming yesterday, there are cases in China & Malaysia whereby such hotel operators consolidated the list of customers who booked into their transit and start to blackmail them. If customers don't give money, they inform their spouses as they have their address

I would think Fragrance and 81 are safer and most likely would not have such problems. But now, they got 2ic check :(. Guess got to go for 4 star hotel now :(

Any ideas if other hotels such as those run-down ones in geylang require 2 ICs. Or any hotel that do not require 2 ICs?
Planning to go kovan check soon.
troublesome !!! :mad:

jacky43
02-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Don't know is it a SOP, this gen to check in with 2ICs? 3yrs ago include some 5star hotels at GL just collect dues and issue keys. Maybe after the S Hotel saga.

I would urge members which chiong GL, not to visit the illegal brothels, the kind with a keeper collect $, they have no lic to operate brothels. FLs cannot produce their doc, i am afraid this is not your problem.

Be safe then get caught and fine.

turbo_slk200
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Further update.

Last night I managed to get a session with a PRC FL at a hotel, not 81 or Fragrance but a somewhat rundown place. No need to check 2 ICs. However, the FL informed me that the word they are hearing is that soon ALL hotels that offer transit rooms will require 2 ICs. The FL informed me that if this is implemented, she will return to China or go somewhere else that is less regulated. She said that if she checks in with her customer at a local hotel or shows her IC or other identification card at the time of check in, then very soon her comings and goings will be available to the authorities and it is then very easy for the authorities to identify them as plying the oldest profession in the world. This is espacially so if she shows her IC at various hotels. She admitted that this new practice is giving her and her other FLs a lot of concern and business has dropped significantly. How true I do not know but I do know that this particular FL used to stop work at around 11 pm but now she works even if the customer calls her at 2 am. She said she needs to earn as much as possible before this new regulation becomes mandatory at all hotels offering transit rooms.

If what she said is true and if the new regulation is implemented in all hotels, then I guess the FL population will dwindle unless the OKTs can think of an alternative.

For me, I am giving up on FLs for the time being.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Somehow I think when the 2 ICs ruling is enforced...this will force the FLs to butterfly in KTVs instead. KTV-goers will probably like this as there are more chais to choose, but in the end....after a night of cheonging ... there are still no rooms for them to bonk !!!

Another scenario would be the FLs soliciting businesses in the high-end hotels and casino areas..... This would mean FLs are not contained in the usual G, L , B, C and B areas liaoz, but are further dispersed into our CBDs.....

For us cheongers..... the news just about spoil all our fun already.....

kaixiang
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Mai Chiam like spy shows, FL gotta bring multiple IDs then. Lolx..

Also mean that if garmet liddat, we mature ppl already big headache in dis issue, wadda abt the kids.

Liddat very easy to find lobang in open areas?? O_O

Sure isssh another big problem soon.

Anyways, KTV incentive to open lodging! Hahahax.

jacky43
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Somehow I think when the 2 ICs ruling is enforced...this will force the FLs to butterfly in KTVs instead. KTV-goers will probably like this as there are more chais to choose, but in the end....after a night of cheonging ... there are still no rooms for them to bonk !!!

Another scenario would be the FLs soliciting businesses in the high-end hotels and casino areas..... This would mean FLs are not contained in the usual G, L , B, C and B areas liaoz, but are further dispersed into our CBDs.....

Liked i wrote sometimes the authority push this way, the vices move into another directions. Have we not notices many new faces of beer girls at coffeeshops?

Hold on, was that the first batch of PRC beer girls 10yrs ago, got complaints then % drop. After winds blew over, the new batch started again, that Y2K yr, i think matters was brought up in the house.

samcruz1999
02-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Brothers,

Just encountered this new rule last Monday at H81 Selegie. Lady at the desk wouldn't accept the passport of my pinay companion. Moved next door to Fragrance Selegie and luckily, the guy never asked for my friend's passport. I don't know if it's because i was forced to use the deluxe room at $50. Really complicates matters. Anyway, just sharing what I experienced. Good luck to us all in the coming months once they decide to tighten the noose for transit stays.

Forbes
02-12-2010, 06:47 PM

Somehow, I do not think most FLs promoted in SBF, especially the ones that provide massage will make it in the KTVs. Even if they move into the KTVs, how long can they survive and how long will it take the authorities to implement even more measures to control and eradicate them?

This new measure of requiring 2 ICs is, all things considered, a smart move by the authorities to control and eventually put an end to the FL trade. Whether it is successful remains to be seen but I suspect that in the not too distant future, we will see in the news some FLs being charged in court and the reason she was caught was because of her checking into transit rooms too often. Much as I do not wish to see that happening, somehow I see that coming. I certainly do not wish to be the person checking into a transit room with her!

Until this thing blow over, guess it is back to legal HCs and legal tuinas for me.....

Cheers

pokeman71
02-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Forgotten to update bros here. From Monday(29 Nov 2010) onwards, even in GL area budget hotel also needs 2 identity(one for register, one for varification) before check in, no 2ID no fuck.

I was there with my lover(singaporean) on Tuesday, the counter gal ask for my lover IC for varification. I ask her since when need, she tell me Monday onwards.

NB, even our last piece of fun land also kanna invaded liao.

Next time maybe ask for Married Cert see whether the gal we bring can bring fuck by us legally, KNNCCB.

waiwaiz
02-12-2010, 07:29 PM
force to retire................:(:( what will they think of next????

princeimage
02-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Early this morning, i went to L81 and they only take a look at my FL pp and we proceed with our session.
This afternoon, i brought another FL in G81, the counter also take a look without taking any info of the FL.
Are we frightening ourself? Till we have concrete cases where FL info are recorded, i think we can continue our happy times.
Have a fun time tonight, its raining.:)

cherubim1646
02-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Actually there is an easy way to counter things, book with another bro who is also booking FL, share room so it won't be a problem as you both will be using 2 IC.

Another way is to get another person's IC to book room but only thing is that you may need to pay a bit extra for borrowing another's IC to book.

Always remember no matter how good the system may be, there's always loop holes to be make used of.

Take for instance the white house's data that was been made public and 911.
They thought they are inpenetrable. Still let them make its way through.

with careful planning, every thing is possible.

samsam33
02-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Usually Fragrance is less strict and some, do not have 2IC check

Brothers,

Just encountered this new rule last Monday at H81 Selegie. Lady at the desk wouldn't accept the passport of my pinay companion. Moved next door to Fragrance Selegie and luckily, the guy never asked for my friend's passport. I don't know if it's because i was forced to use the deluxe room at $50. Really complicates matters. Anyway, just sharing what I experienced. Good luck to us all in the coming months once they decide to tighten the noose for transit stays.

Ace Dragon
02-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Its just irritating having to check 2 ICs....
but like they said..one to check in the other they just glance at it...did not record it...

AttitudeGuy
13-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi Bro, any updates on this? Confirmed requires 2 ID now? What about checking in alone and FL comes to room direct? say in the afternoon 12pm? still so strict?

atomsgame
13-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Just to share, Kovan 81 refused to allow transit lodging even with 2 ID presented. GF is on working pass.
Only exception is if U book full day...... hmmm.... anybody have similar experience... it happened this week

Pohchuan
13-12-2010, 03:21 PM
H81 at nearby keong saik (Chinatown area) refused transit room check in when they see FL's foreign passport. They ask me to try Chinatown H81 instead. Anyway, no mood liao, so cancel entire session.

samsam33
13-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Of all the 81, don't try the Cosy 81 (keong saik).This 81 is the one got news published in the papers that it's used by hookers. The news came about the same time as the Shing hotel operator

Shing license is suspended. Cosy 81 case is still in hearing, I think. So I don't think they will want to risk anything during this sensitive period.

H81 at nearby keong saik (Chinatown area) refused transit room check in when they see FL's foreign passport. They ask me to try Chinatown H81 instead. Anyway, no mood liao, so cancel entire session.

charger
14-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Last wk I went to Bencolen81 , a lady recept ask me to show fl pp. 1st time it happened here cus all the while the men recept dont bother. Its pretty diff to have a gd time nowadays after the UN report abt trafficking women for sex trade in Sin city. The av just catch anyone they can think of like ktvs, hcs, spa , GL......
All bros pls refrain frm writing too detailed FRs cus the avs are reading them too.:mad:I hope this bloody crackdown will die down soon cus there is really nothing to look forward for R&R in Sillypore.

MitMit
14-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Sad that such rules happened.

Any bro here face problem checking in with Indo maids?

I'll be meeting her this sunday. Indo maids or pinoy maids
with work permits face such issues?

tks

teebs_darklord
14-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi Bro, any updates on this? Confirmed requires 2 ID now? What about checking in alone and FL comes to room direct? say in the afternoon 12pm? still so strict?

No. Once the hotel has a 2 ID policy, there is no way the FL can go to your room without showing her ID. Anyway, the policy at each hotel differs so you need to try your luck if you are going to H81.

Last wk I went to Bencolen81 , a lady recept ask me to show fl pp. 1st time it happened here cus all the while the men recept dont bother. Its pretty diff to have a gd time nowadays after the UN report abt trafficking women for sex trade in Sin city. The av just catch anyone they can think of like ktvs, hcs, spa , GL......
All bros pls refrain frm writing too detailed FRs cus the avs are reading them too.:mad:I hope this bloody crackdown will die down soon cus there is really nothing to look forward for R&R in Sillypore.

Bencoolen 81 had this requirement since 2-3 weeks ago. I believe all H81s require 2 IDs to check in now but there are a few H81s that will refuse entry to all foreign FLs while others will allow.

Sad that such rules happened.

Any bro here face problem checking in with Indo maids?

I'll be meeting her this sunday. Indo maids or pinoy maids
with work permits face such issues?

tks

It will depend on which hotel you go to.

kingrex
14-12-2010, 12:04 PM
went to LH81, checked in , requested to see 2 ICs, told the receptionist she's b coming later, receptionist says cannot, must see both ic, reasoned with her in logic, I am a paying custmer, you have available rooms now, first come first served basis as your hotel sop, my partner wont be here in half an hours time, as I want to check in and bath and relax, my carpark charges 2 hours and my coupons just right, additional half an hours do the hotel want to absorb? LL, she let me checked in, before telling me my partner has to show her ID before going up I told her, She's is Sporean, if not, do you need to call MOM and verify all the details, i can provide the direct number.

teebs_darklord
14-12-2010, 12:26 PM
went to LH81, checked in , requested to see 2 ICs, told the receptionist she's b coming later, receptionist says cannot, must see both ic, reasoned with her in logic, I am a paying custmer, you have available rooms now, first come first served basis as your hotel sop, my partner wont be here in half an hours time, as I want to check in and bath and relax, my carpark charges 2 hours and my coupons just right, additional half an hours do the hotel want to absorb? LL, she let me checked in, before telling me my partner has to show her ID before going up I told her, She's is Sporean, if not, do you need to call MOM and verify all the details, i can provide the direct number.

Just for info.

There have been many raids in Lavender over the last few weeks and that is the reason why L81 insists on seeing the gal's ID before letting you book the room.

ninjaball
14-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Some bros mentioned that we can have adjust accordingly with the new regulation abt 2 ICs. But I think it is never the same before. There is so much less discretion with the new rulings for both parties and it is really a big blow to the fl market. it might boost the local fl market, but equally it is damaging as some bros do not want to see themselves appearing together with local fl.

Having said all these, i think the golden era is ending. Of cos there would be brothers doing their own way, find really ulu, discreet inn or transit hotel, or book full day hotel... but it is really not like those golden era. It hit some of the brothers quite badly that they are washing their hands in golden basin. UNLESS, the whole 2ICs thingy died down after a few months. But if they are going to do a regulation on it, i am afraid the GOLDEN ERA is truly over.

I have no solution over it, but this time round, the relevant authorities had certainly dealt a serious blow on the FL scene at the jawline. wonder why they had not thought of that earlier?? dun flame me, just thinking out my thoughts. I am a victim too. :(

best123
14-12-2010, 01:15 PM
actually i dun understand what's the point of this 2 ID policy. in the end, both still go to the room..... unless they say only 2 singaporean IC can check in...

teebs_darklord
14-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Some bros mentioned that we can have adjust accordingly with the new regulation abt 2 ICs. But I think it is never the same before. There is so much less discretion with the new rulings for both parties and it is really a big blow to the fl market. it might boost the local fl market, but equally it is damaging as some bros do not want to see themselves appearing together with local fl.

Having said all these, i think the golden era is ending. Of cos there would be brothers doing their own way, find really ulu, discreet inn or transit hotel, or book full day hotel... but it is really not like those golden era. It hit some of the brothers quite badly that they are washing their hands in golden basin. UNLESS, the whole 2ICs thingy died down after a few months. But if they are going to do a regulation on it, i am afraid the GOLDEN ERA is truly over.

I have no solution over it, but this time round, the relevant authorities had certainly dealt a serious blow on the FL scene at the jawline. wonder why they had not thought of that earlier?? dun flame me, just thinking out my thoughts. I am a victim too. :(

Bro,

No matter how hard the govt cracks down on FLs, there will always be a never ending supply. Simply because there will always be demand for this and there is a reason why prostitution is the oldest profession in the world.

The government regulation states that both IDs must be recorded for transit rooms. This is the info I got from some transit hotels that I'm more familiar with. But the fact remains that budget hotels get most of their revenue from transit rooms so whether they will follow the regulations is debatable. BUT if every transit hotel follows the regulations strictly, then FLs will definately find their own way around this issue.

There have been many serious crackdowns previously that have dealt very heavy blows to the FL scene but each and every time, it has managed to recover and I believe it will not be different this time.

teebs_darklord
14-12-2010, 01:41 PM
actually i dun understand what's the point of this 2 ID policy. in the end, both still go to the room..... unless they say only 2 singaporean IC can check in...

The basic idea of the 2 ID policy is to prevent foreign nationals who come here on student/work/tourist visas from working as FLs. The fact is that once there is a requirement for both IDs to be recorded, then the number of FLs will drop drastically.

samsam33
14-12-2010, 01:51 PM
maybe encourage both singaporeans to go in and 9 months later, a 3rd singaporean coming out :pactually i dun understand what's the point of this 2 ID policy. in the end, both still go to the room..... unless they say only 2 singaporean IC can check in...

chillbas
14-12-2010, 02:32 PM

They don allow you to book a room with you alone... i try already at bugis... and wat the rate for fragrance?

kingrex
14-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Just for info.

There have been many raids in Lavender over the last few weeks and that is the reason why L81 insists on seeing the gal's ID before letting you book the room.

Yes, we know that there raids recently at Lavender. My reason is simple at that point of time. My partner is a singaporean, I have strong reason behind and confident that we are not engaging any illegal activities. The reason why there are raids is because those on social vist passes are prostituting themselves with pimps earning off them. Its obviously adsurd that need 2 person's ID to check in. Its just basic reasoning, it can be flexible at times, just need logical and honest reasons. :)

It's just another rant. We are living in Singapore, arent we. :)

teebs_darklord
14-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Yes, we know that there raids recently at Lavender. My reason is simple at that point of time. My partner is a singaporean, I have strong reason behind and confident that we are not engaging any illegal activities. The reason why there are raids is because those on social vist passes are prostituting themselves with pimps earning off them. Its obviously adsurd that need 2 person's ID to check in. Its just basic reasoning, it can be flexible at times, just need logical and honest reasons. :)

It's just another rant. We are living in Singapore, arent we. :)

This is actually a government regulation where they are basically tightening the controls over transit hotels. The 2 ID system is obviously not popular with transit hotels for obvious reasons...:D

But like you said, this being Singapore, what can they do but to follow the rules set by our government??? :p

RealEstateGuy
14-12-2010, 03:59 PM

Brother, why not jsut take your FB to a five star hotel?

Young_Gun
14-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Somehow, I do not think most FLs promoted in SBF, especially the ones that provide massage will make it in the KTVs. Even if they move into the KTVs, how long can they survive and how long will it take the authorities to implement even more measures to control and eradicate them?

This new measure of requiring 2 ICs is, all things considered, a smart move by the authorities to control and eventually put an end to the FL trade. Whether it is successful remains to be seen but I suspect that in the not too distant future, we will see in the news some FLs being charged in court and the reason she was caught was because of her checking into transit rooms too often. Much as I do not wish to see that happening, somehow I see that coming. I certainly do not wish to be the person checking into a transit room with her!

Until this thing blow over, guess it is back to legal HCs and legal tuinas for me.....

Cheers

one tuina/spa owner told me they are being checked regularly too. once caught, will suspense their license. so now most gals in tuina/spa only offer HJ... sad...

lyulka
14-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Well, I believe it have to do with the current new STD and HIV increase record.

I won't be surprised that all new HIV infecteds. THe MOH will likely to ask them what is the possible causes.

Also not surprised that 9 out of 10 will say kanna from illegal FL.

Besides. A small observation is that the FL scene is getting too hiong and out of control.

4 years ago. U won't see much numbers on website. Now is they even have website with numbers.

Then u also have jokers letting the cat out of the bag, saying where have what.

It also don't help when those massage place at Peoples park so blantantly looking for customer. PRC hunting for old man at china town. FL parading at GL streets.

Plus our government need more $ as time goes by. ERP, COE TAX.

GL service never improve and no inovation. The services actually goes down over time.

Then Bros go for FL. GL business drop. lesser tax for government.

I too think that the golden era is over soon.

Guess the next era will be Mistress, FB, and sex toys.

Or we can still go JB. hear dthat the price and service is pretty good.

lyulka
14-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh yah. Not to mention.

To prevent potential terrorist from staying in hotel :D

Example will be mas selemat friend check in first. Then he go to the room later to make bomb. :D

Guess that can also be one of the reason :D

notti_boi
15-12-2010, 12:30 AM
AV are very active in SB.

I feel that we shld stop all FRs that will get any hotels or working gals into trouble.

Very soon, its gonna be a very boooring sillypore!

Shazam
15-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Elections are coming

Government need to clean up the streets thus many raids going on.

The elections suppose to be this month December but postponed because of Wiki Leaks, Mas Selemat, Expensive HDB, High COEs, MOE Scholar with Child Porn, Mass Immigration etc.

The last election at 2006, prostitution and sleaze at Joo Chiat almost toppled the PAP MP there.

He allowed the sleaze to build up for 5 years but promise to clean the streets in 10 years thus guarantee him his job for 15 years.

The voters at Joo Chiat are held to ransom but do not have much of choice except to continue to accept him and hope he do something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLD3Z6sJWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UtojJT8ts&feature=related

sasuke0125
15-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Well if we can't play in SG den go Jb lor. For me, the time it take me to travel to JB is the same as going to orchard.

Went JB with my FB 2 weeks ago for some action. The Hotel there only charge me Rm60 for 3 hrs. Come to tink of it. If SG hotel don wanna earn my money, Msia hotel will welcome me like a king.

If we don support hotel 81 in their transit service, I sure they will c a sharp drop in their revenue. If hotel 81 wanna be like those 4 star hotel and stop providing transit service, they still gt a long long way to go.

Don forget, We, their customer is their 衣食父母。

boy888838
15-12-2010, 02:04 AM
so many things to fuck

teebs_darklord
15-12-2010, 09:58 AM
AV are very active in SB.

I feel that we shld stop all FRs that will get any hotels or working gals into trouble.

Very soon, its gonna be a very boooring sillypore!

Most FRs do not even indicate which hotel they went with the FL so as long as the hotel location is not revealed, it is not an issue.

Well if we can't play in SG den go Jb lor. For me, the time it take me to travel to JB is the same as going to orchard.

Went JB with my FB 2 weeks ago for some action. The Hotel there only charge me Rm60 for 3 hrs. Come to tink of it. If SG hotel don wanna earn my money, Msia hotel will welcome me like a king.

If we don support hotel 81 in their transit service, I sure they will c a sharp drop in their revenue. If hotel 81 wanna be like those 4 star hotel and stop providing transit service, they still gt a long long way to go.

Don forget, We, their customer is their 衣食父母。

If you drive, then it is not a big issue to go to JB but if you take public transport, it can be a pain in the ass for those staying far away from the customs. :D

The requirement for 2 IDs is a government regulation so there is nothing that budget hotels providing transit rooms can do about it.

SomeJokingZebra
15-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Will this deter legitimate Singaporean male and female foreign girlfriend?

How to prove that she is a FL?

Frankiestine
16-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Will this deter legitimate Singaporean male and female foreign girlfriend?

How to prove that she is a FL?

I think now the ball is thrown back at us cheongster to prove that the gal is not a FL...

teebs_darklord
16-12-2010, 09:55 AM
I think now the ball is thrown back at us cheongster to prove that the gal is not a FL...

If you are caught with your foreign girl friend and you insist that she is not a FL, then the AV will ask you and your gf a series of questions which both of you have to answer correctly otherwise she will be brought back to the station....:D

As bro Frankiestine said, the onus is on us to prove that the gal in the room with us is not an FL. :p

SomeJokingZebra
16-12-2010, 10:20 AM
If you are caught with your foreign girl friend and you insist that she is not a FL, then the AV will ask you and your gf a series of questions which both of you have to answer correctly otherwise she will be brought back to the station....:D

As bro Frankiestine said, the onus is on us to prove that the gal in the room with us is not an FL. :p

Is it legal for males in SG to procure the services of a un-licensed prositude? In USA I know certain states that you cant procure the services

lee2001sg
16-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Just an update, Fragrance Bugis as for two ICs to be scan yesterday. Even I told the man that my girlfriend will show them the IC when she comes, the man refuses to let me book room.

teebs_darklord
16-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Is it legal for males in SG to procure the services of a un-licensed prositude? In USA I know certain states that you cant procure the services

I guess it is "legal" since I have not heard of any guy who has been charged with booking FLs...:p

haha_123
25-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Last month my friend brought his Vietnam girl to Malacca Hotel. The girl don't have ic of course, but got passport. The counter told him that in that case, he have to book whole night and not 2 hr transit. If the girl have ic or work permit, then can book for 2 hr transit. My friend was feeling damn horny already, so he lanlan book the room for whole night(close to $100) eventhough he only used the room for 1 hour.:mad:

MoralEpitome
25-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Hard to convince the hotel reception that you are checking in alone for 2 hours and sneak the girl in...wat do you think of this strategy check in first then ask the girl sneak in from the back door....but not many hotels have back doors...

Funseekerguy
25-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Just went to 81 at kembangan.. Before i start to say anything, the counter told me they have to chk 2 ic.. Anyway, i brought a local minah.. So not a problem... In fact, i brought 2 minah for 3some.. But i chk in with one, and the other one hide near the back door and wait... Then when the lift open, signal the other minah near the back door and she quickly walk into the lift and join us... I was actually quite afraid that they will come up to my room and chk cos actually they can see from the camera at the counter that there are actually 3 of us going into the room...but then, luckily nothing happened... So i happily enjoyed my 2 hrs of 3some :)

kanasai06
26-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Hi all bro,
i'm m'sian n my gal is from thai, hav problem for register?
For overnite still need 2 IC to register?
thx

henry_ang10
26-12-2010, 01:15 AM
So now if look for FL from FL Dome in this website, the FL will show their ID is it when checking in?

Frankiestine
26-12-2010, 10:27 AM

No its not a crime to procure the services, no one has been charged before for engaging a prostitute, its only an offense if she or anyone solicit for biz...by this definition, lawyers even claimed that by merely recommending her services, we are already committing a offense even though we did not benefit financially from it..

teebs_darklord
26-12-2010, 10:40 AM
So now if look for FL from FL Dome in this website, the FL will show their ID is it when checking in?

If they go to hotels that require 2 IDs for checking in then they will have to show.

Ace Dragon
26-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Guess they dun really check...just need to see 2 ICs....
A bit more troublesome....

mr_missile
27-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Guess they dun really check...just need to see 2 ICs....
A bit more troublesome....

As mentioned in other similar threads in the forum, the 2 popular 'transit' hotel chains H81 and Fragrance are upgrading their computer systems now. (I'm sure other transit hotels are doing the same due to new garment regulations)

Once they are ready, both ICs will be scanned into their computer system. No more 'just flash and show' them only hor. :)

teebs_darklord
27-12-2010, 06:35 PM
I have noticed that some Fragrance hotels have started to key in the Ger's name into their system too & also one of the Fragrance hotel which I went to, actually scanned my IC after scanning the guy's IC & keying in my details.

Anyway, nowadays most Hotel81 & Fragrance Hotels are strict with the ID checking. I overheard a H81 Staff calling up to a room, asking the guy to ask his guest to come down to register herself first...

Maybe they are working "hard" for their BONUS? :D

The reason why Fragrance and H81 are so "on the ball now" is because they have been directed to do so by their management. And the only reason why this is happening is because many gals/FLs were caught in their premises during the raids over the last month.

It's a known fact that under the new regulations for transit rooms, both IDs must be captured in the reservation system. For those using manual entry, they must record down both sets of particulars.

MoralEpitome
27-12-2010, 09:32 PM
That's true...I went fragrance on sat and they have upgraded their computer system to scan both IDs....and told me it's an govt order...lol....so how...which hotels no need, pm me pls

Ace Dragon
27-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Soon both hotels will have the information to blackmail everyone....hahaha

Ace Dragon
27-12-2010, 10:14 PM
I have noticed that some Fragrance hotels have started to key in the Ger's name into their system too & also one of the Fragrance hotel which I went to, actually scanned my IC after scanning the guy's IC & keying in my details.

Anyway, nowadays most Hotel81 & Fragrance Hotels are strict with the ID checking. I overheard a H81 Staff calling up to a room, asking the guy to ask his guest to come down to register herself first...

Maybe they are working "hard" for their BONUS? :D

So which Fragrance have you been to that scans 2 ICs?

scuddupe
27-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Jus came home from banging an indian chick @ h81 lavender. I chkd in alone first gave em my I'd & was informed tht wen da gurl come in later she has to shw her I'd as well. Similar thing happ wen I banged amanda da hottie last week. They even called me frm da front desk to chk if I was expectin someone hehe

teebs_darklord
27-12-2010, 10:25 PM
That's true...I went fragrance on sat and they have upgraded their computer system to scan both IDs....and told me it's an govt order...lol....so how...which hotels no need, pm me pls

Still have lah...but can't release their names...:D

Next to upgrade the computer system will be H81...probably in Jan will be fully upgraded in all H81 liao...:rolleyes:

DT23
27-12-2010, 11:01 PM
How true if the FL checked-in for transit before is not allow to check-in again?
Or if she came to this hotel with too many different Partner, she will be "band"?
Can any bro confirm?

haha_123
27-12-2010, 11:07 PM
By doing this, all the FLs can eat grass already. Not too sure about how the Indo or Filipina maids are going to cope as they have their needs too.

Those legal houses at Geylang will surely be expecting more business.

I just hoped there is no increase in sex crimes due to this new government regulation.

ad_riche
27-12-2010, 11:08 PM
With the rule of two IDs to check in,i think most FLs have to do it inside cars liao.

bigangry
27-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Maybe it's time for all okt to consider include room as part of the package their wl offer?

teebs_darklord
28-12-2010, 12:03 AM
How true if the FL checked-in for transit before is not allow to check-in again?
Or if she came to this hotel with too many different Partner, she will be "band"?
Can any bro confirm?

Some H81s are already practicing this already. FLs going to their hotels can only check in 2 times per day...:D

teebs_darklord
28-12-2010, 12:04 AM
By doing this, all the FLs can eat grass already. Not too sure about how the Indo or Filipina maids are going to cope as they have their needs too.

Those legal houses at Geylang will surely be expecting more business.

I just hoped there is no increase in sex crimes due to this new government regulation.

FLs will have to get their own rooms in this case...:D

threetreasure
28-12-2010, 08:30 AM
just to share my encounter.. last week, went to a hotel 81 to meet with a local girl.. i reach earlier, ask them need 2 ICs the staff said yes... so I wait for my girl to come.. when she come, i go book the room.. but only need my IC to register.. my girl just showed her IC to the staff, proving she is a local.. so still need one IC to register only, but ur girl must show her IC...

however, while waiting at the lobby.. did see one old man bring a lady (from the look not like local).. the staff told him need 2 ICs.. so the old man ask the lady for her IC too.. as i was sitting someway, I did not really notice whether eventually is it they register with 2 ICs..

when check out the room.. i asked the staff, sure we still allow to register with one IC if we wan to stay in the room alone, rite... the staff said yes.. however, if later they found we have a visitor in our room.. we will be asked to check out, and there will be no refund... think what they mean is if a guy book a room for 2hrs for $30... telling the staff only he alone in the room.. then if later 15 min they found another visitor in the room then both will be asked to check out, and they wont refund u.. mean u pay $30 for the 15 min.. hehe..

not sure this practice is in this hotel 81 only.. or apply to all hotel 81..

thanks

fri13th
29-12-2010, 01:20 AM
can guy use ic and gal use work permit? they allow for transit?

milfmilf
29-12-2010, 11:44 PM
FLs will have to get their own rooms in this case...:D

getting their own room to do business is the very very first reason of the crackdown:rolleyes:

any kind soul can pm me some "safe" hotels please. tks :D

teebs_darklord
29-12-2010, 11:47 PM
getting their own room to do business is the very very first reason of the crackdown:rolleyes:

any kind soul can pm me some "safe" hotels please. tks :D

You are mistaken in this case. Most China FLs do not have their own rooms. In fact they normally use transit rooms and in all the crackdowns, the AV were targeting transit rooms only.

If you are talking about crackdowns on hotels where FLs work previously, then those are mostly either East European or Thai FLs.

The Milk Man
30-12-2010, 12:23 AM
not sure this practice is in this hotel 81 only.. or apply to all hotel 81..

I did ask the counter staff at H81 Selegie... she said 2 ICs is for transit rooms only. If book room for whole day only need my IC :D

jobloggs4
30-12-2010, 12:24 AM

Can be ONS mah! :) I may not even know the girl's name! :D Like real ah! Watch too many movies liao!

threetreasure
30-12-2010, 08:42 AM
I did ask the counter staff at H81 Selegie... she said 2 ICs is for transit rooms only. If book room for whole day only need my IC :D

hi bro,

i did ask the counter staff, they mentioned need 2ICs, but eventually when booking the room, only I use my IC for registering, my girl just show the staff her IC is pink.. the staff did not really take her IC and record her particular..

I have been to one of the hotel 81 a few times, and once in another hotel 81, all the times this is what I encounter. The girls with me are local lor.. so maybe if not local girls, then is another kind of practices..

thanks

mr_missile
30-12-2010, 08:48 AM
hi bro,

i did ask the counter staff, they mentioned need 2ICs, but eventually when booking the room, only I use my IC for registering, my girl just show the staff her IC is pink.. the staff did not really take her IC and record her particular..

I have been to one of the hotel 81 a few times, and once in another hotel 81, all the times this is what I encounter. The girls with me are local lor.. so maybe if not local girls, then is another kind of practices..

thanks

As already mentioned in other similar threads, h81 is in the midst of upgrading their computer system. They will scan both ICs when their system has been upgraded. F hotels have already done so.

This is garment regulation. The hotels are taking a big risk if they fail to comply and are found out during a raid or routine check by the authorities.

threetreasure
30-12-2010, 10:11 AM
As already mentioned in other similar threads, h81 is in the midst of upgrading their computer system. They will scan both ICs when their system has been upgraded. F hotels have already done so.

This is garment regulation. The hotels are taking a big risk if they fail to comply and are found out during a raid or routine check by the authorities.

Thanks for ur comment, bro...

Think so long the girl with us is a local, still fine, even with the need of registering with 2ICs registration, unless the girl really dun wan to be registered...

thanks

Iwant2fuck
30-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Just out of curiosity because this is bound to happens.....

What will police do when check in with a fl who 'borrowed' a pink/blue IC from enterprising okt? I am sure loanshark will have no issue 'borrowing' these from aunties/uncle (who borrow from their wives/daughter with/without their knowledge).

If normal case, fl will get into trouble. But if kanna fl impersonating other people, then will the guy get into trouble. Guy have no way to know fl use fake ID right?

threetreasure
30-12-2010, 11:14 AM
u can take a look at the IC urself first.. n see whether the pic is her or not lor..

for me, I know this local girl quite sometime.. initially when met her.. still no such things as need 2 ic.. then slowly got this new rule.. my this local girl dun mind the new rule.. there is one time she even pass me the IC then i show to the staff.. haha... from here.. i know whether the IC is here or not lor... oso sometime from the look, or how u actually know her in the 1st place, maybe u can more or less judge whether the girl is local or not.

another way is call those local girl from this forum.. like sweet, patricia, chantel.. think these girls are local n wont use fake ic bah... haha

one more way is suggest the girl book the room, then u go straight to the room..

thanks

What will police do when check in with a fl who 'borrowed' a pink/blue IC from enterprising okt? I am sure loanshark will have no issue 'borrowing' these from aunties/uncle (who borrow from their wives/daughter with/without their knowledge).

If normal case, fl will get into trouble. But if kanna fl impersonating other people, then will the guy get into trouble. Guy have no way to know fl use fake ID right?

teebs_darklord
30-12-2010, 11:21 AM

Why would the guy get into trouble? If the FL uses a fake ID, then she will be the one getting into trouble. Nothing to do with the guy unless she says the guy was the one who passed her the fake ID. :D

homie
30-12-2010, 02:04 PM
After reading so many posts here, i will not go h81 or Frag-hotel for bonking aready... So damn troublesome need to scan 2IDs all these shit... i rather go some ulu ulu rundown 2 or 3 star hotel for my bonking & save trouble somemore..

teebs_darklord
30-12-2010, 02:08 PM
After reading so many posts here, i will not go h81 or Frag-hotel for bonking aready... So damn troublesome need to scan 2IDs all these shit... i rather go some ulu ulu rundown 2 or 3 star hotel for my bonking & save trouble somemore..

Problem is all transit rooms in future will require 2 IDs to book since this is a government regulation. Most likely after CNY, all hotels will require 2 IDs for their transit rooms.

homie
30-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Problem is all transit rooms in future will require 2 IDs to book since this is a government regulation. Most likely after CNY, all hotels will require 2 IDs for their transit rooms.

wah piang ehhhzz!! so jia lat ahh.... like dis i got nothin to say liao.... haizzz......

teebs_darklord
30-12-2010, 03:10 PM
wah piang ehhhzz!! so jia lat ahh.... like dis i got nothin to say liao.... haizzz......

Ya, I checked with some of my regular single ID hotels and all said that they are very seriously considering implementing the 2 ID regulation as they said the government is monitoring this very strictly now. Some told me that probably within the next 1 month, they will implement this liao.

MeiMei5151
30-12-2010, 09:19 PM
bros, for your info ALL hotels everywhere (except perhaps for those in Geylang) now require 2 ids to check in. Moreover, the girl id is recorded down (unlike before where they just take a look). The girl cannot later check-in again with another client as the reception would have her record for the day already. She has to go to another hotel.

The Madras Hotel opposite Eminent Foodcourt not only implement this 2 id requirement but also increase price to $35 for 2 hours making it more expensive than H81.

they are very seriously considering implementing the 2 ID regulation as they said the government is monitoring this very strictly now. Some told me that probably within the next 1 month, they will implement this liao.

milfmilf
30-12-2010, 09:34 PM
if garment can come out with this fantastic idea to make pa-pao so troublesome or expensive ... hope they can be just as effective in controlling the smokers in public area :mad:

teebs_darklord
30-12-2010, 10:16 PM
bros, for your info ALL hotels everywhere (except perhaps for those in Geylang) now require 2 ids to check in. Moreover, the girl id is recorded down (unlike before where they just take a look). The girl cannot later check-in again with another client as the reception would have her record for the day already. She has to go to another hotel.

The Madras Hotel opposite Eminent Foodcourt not only implement this 2 id requirement but also increase price to $35 for 2 hours making it more expensive than H81.

Sorry, but your info is not accurate...:D

Some hotels NOT in GL are still using 1 ID for transit rooms but WILL change to 2 IDs system very soon.

In future, yes, all transit rooms will need 2 IDs and both will be recorded in the system. I already repeated this many times in many other threads so I knew about this a long time ago. :p

sduuu
31-12-2010, 02:00 AM
This is my experience today. Went to the H81 at Selegie.

The lady at the counter scanned my IC (as usual) but only took a glance at the FL viet passport. That's it. I think sometime depends on the person at the counter.

Sexy Under
31-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Cannot understand the big hu..ha.. when it's just a change of how things are usually done!

Liquid
31-12-2010, 03:19 AM
I went and they key in my girl pp record. What is the purpose of keeping the girl record? Will they counter check and nail her if she check in too many times? Always do that with my gf but she only go with me and not local.

hardcoremayhem
31-12-2010, 09:38 AM
So like this how? next time cannot book FL liao or even bonk FB?

this is seriously very troublesome...

mr_missile
31-12-2010, 10:04 AM
So like this how? next time cannot book FL liao or even bonk FB?

this is seriously very troublesome...

FB is not their target. AV is looking at the FL scene, both 'local' and 'foreign talent'.

I'm not sure what AV is going to do. But once you are in the AV's records, it is definitely not a good thing.

They may just decide to call you up to 'chat' over 'kopi' one day. And man, it can be a very very long 'chat' over many many cups of 'kopi'. ;)

hardcoremayhem
31-12-2010, 10:28 AM
FB is not their target. AV is looking at the FL scene, both 'local' and 'foreign talent'.

I'm not sure what AV is going to do. But once you are in the AV's records, it is definitely not a good thing.

They may just decide to call you up to 'chat' over 'kopi' one day. And man, it can be a very very long 'chat' over many many cups of 'kopi'. ;)

thanks for the advice bro. i guess that for many bros who are cheongsters and patrons of FLs, this is a really crappy piece of legislation ... knn...

i dont have a fb yet, not sure if i ever will. i am kind of working on my ex-gf but not very serious about it because of the guilt factor (i am attached), any way, i will cross that bridge when i come to it.

true. never get recorded on the wrong side of the law i.e. NS motto, "do any thing you want, just don't get caught".

on the other end, i wonder if this will improve business for the authorised OKTs in GL now.

mr_missile
31-12-2010, 11:15 AM
true. never get recorded on the wrong side of the law i.e. NS motto, "do any thing you want, just don't get caught".

on the other end, i wonder if this will improve business for the authorised OKTs in GL now.

Yups. Some people still think that as locals (be it you are the customer or FL), we have nothing to fear. Oh how wrong is this thinking.

Once you are in their books, life will never be the same. That I can tell you.

I do agree with you that business will surely soar for the legalized houses in GL now. Command and control - that's what the garment wants. And they will get what they want. This is afterall, Sillypore. :)

too_hot
31-12-2010, 11:29 AM
i work long hours, if i just wanna book a room for myself to rest and refresh by myself for awhile cannot?

mr_missile
31-12-2010, 11:43 AM
i work long hours, if i just wanna book a room for myself to rest and refresh by myself for awhile cannot?

can of course. you can book a room for yourself to rest.

just note that the hotels have cctv and if they notice somebody trying to go into your room after you have already checked-in, they will come knock on your door and ask your guest to go down and register.

MitMit
31-12-2010, 12:46 PM

They may or may not accept you.

They just need to scan ur ic to retrieve a past records of ur visits with them.

If it looks suspicious, they can reject u with or w/o reasons. At most they tell you all fully booked and no room today to make you feel better if rejected.

At the end of the day, it depends how strict they wld want to comply with the rules, and i can say at the moment they are on the ball.

MitMit
31-12-2010, 01:10 PM
I went and they key in my girl pp record. What is the purpose of keeping the girl record? Will they counter check and nail her if she check in too many times? Always do that with my gf but she only go with me and not local.

They are not after FB and GFs. Their target is FLs.

I will not be surprised that they are looking very closely now, like what the chinese says "disturb the grass and scare the snakes".

Let this FLs roam a little long. Once the timing is reap with a gd list of names, they will strike with impact. Media headline probably.

With that, the whole vice dept with its new head will celebrate and x3 promote with gd bonus on the way. :o

mr_missile
31-12-2010, 01:12 PM
They are not after FB and GFs. Their target is FLs.

I will not be surprised that they are looking very closely now, like what the chinese says "disturb the grass and scare the snakes".

Let this FLs roam a little long. Once the timing is reap with a gd list of names, they will strike with impact. Media headline probably.

My thoughts exactly. 'Locals' and 'Foreign Talents' in the FL scene.

Once the AV is done with the HCs clean up, this will be their next assignment I'm pretty sure. The hotels' records will be very useful to them.

pundeh
31-12-2010, 02:35 PM
can of course. you can book a room for yourself to rest.

just note that the hotels have cctv and if they notice somebody trying to go into your room after you have already checked-in, they will come knock on your door and ask your guest to go down and register.

I've not been to H81 for quite some time, is this ruling apply to all H81? Then like that so leh ceh where got pple wana go H81?

teebs_darklord
31-12-2010, 02:36 PM
I've not been to H81 for quite some time, is this ruling apply to all H81? Then like that so leh ceh where got pple wana go H81?

Apply to most hotels offering transit rooms now. No choice since it is a government regulation now. :D

handpool
31-12-2010, 04:20 PM
bro the 2 id is only for transit rm right ? so if i pay for overnight do i still need 2 id :confused:

urvan77
31-12-2010, 06:19 PM
bro the 2 id is only for transit rm right ? so if i pay for overnight do i still need 2 id :confused:

overnight i think they also check for 2 i/c cos recently i book overnight with my gal n i go up 1st as she stil doing shopping the manager ask for 2nd i/c.

homie
31-12-2010, 09:23 PM
WAH PIANG EH!! fucking troublesome shit!! i wanna hav a good bonkin session also very hard.. HAIZZ!! SIAN LIAO LOH!!

teebs_darklord
31-12-2010, 10:13 PM
WAH PIANG EH!! fucking troublesome shit!! i wanna hav a good bonkin session also very hard.. HAIZZ!! SIAN LIAO LOH!!

Currently still have hotels that use single ID to check in transit room but very few now...:D

John Cena
02-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Apply to most hotels offering transit rooms now. No choice since it is a government regulation now. :D

How cum government everything also wana chup 1 leg. I think next time go to public toilets also must use our IC to exchange for pass to go in.

MitMit
03-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Two months back, I hv to wait for almost an hour to get a room on a sunday morning in H81. Yesterday, saw no one in the hotel lobby.

Really think how these budget hotels survive with a big drop in transit customers.

Durian Head
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Just went to two H81 last week, only record 1 ic and took
a look at the other only .. purposely asked recep what
are they looking for ? The answer is "reject those
without valid stay".

mr_missile
08-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Just went to two H81 last week, only record 1 ic and took
a look at the other only .. purposely asked recep what
are they looking for ? The answer is "reject those
without valid stay".

Soon it will not be up to them to "reject". They just need to scan the 2 ICs and the details will be captured by the "relevant authority" who can then decide if they need to take any action and when to take action. And yes, locals will not be spared when they do take action.

hunter2005
08-01-2011, 06:42 PM
hi there, any kind soul able to recom me those hotel need only one ic or jus taking a glance at the 2nd one?? not those 4, 5, 6 stars hotel n not those in red light district one, cause recently got to kwn one PR :o and sign is gd.. able to go hotel for some action but dun wanna her to get recorded down for her detail cause it might scare her away or someting bad happen to her, like later on police check n call or anything like tat.. if still have some hotel going for 1 ic, pls pm me.. need for stand by soon... within this mth.. :o

Frankiestine
08-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Soon it will not be up to them to "reject". They just need to scan the 2 ICs and the details will be captured by the "relevant authority" who can then decide if they need to take any action and when to take action. And yes, locals will not be spared when they do take action.

Take action? For what offense? For engaging in prostitutes and being a prostitutes...?

hunter2005
09-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Thank to the bro that pm me.. i totally forget that.. :) :p working to it.. hehehe.... :p

bigangry
10-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Currently still have hotels that use single ID to check in transit room but very few now...:D

can anyone who know which hotels still allow single ID check-in pm me? :D Although i dont really frequent FLs now but sometimes want to check in with FBs or got FL gems also difficult... very fedup!:mad:

shark89
10-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Take action? For what offense? For engaging in prostitutes and being a prostitutes...?

Ya. I thought engaging a WL is not an offence in SG??

Frankiestine
10-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Honestly AV can't give a damn to those prostitutes and those who kio kway, they are more concerned with organized gangs that deal in prostitution..ever heard of any FL or bros ever charged for engaging in prostitution? Never, all these new rulings basically affects foreigners who are here to make a living as FL. They probably won't get into trouble with the law but if ever AV checks the records books and find their name keeping popping up in the system then a red flag would most likely be raised and perhaps in future when they want to make a return trip again, they might be denied entry at immigration.

SamEdAce
10-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Hll these new rulings basically affects foreigners who are here to make a living as FL. They probably won't get into trouble with the law but if ever AV checks the records books and find their name keeping popping up in the system then a red flag would most likely be raised and perhaps in future when they want to make a return trip again, they might be denied entry at immigration.

in this case then we will see less of our fav FL from the land of smile,
I dun understand why mata so siao-on, we men also need a break.
hopefully, if the day really come... we have to go back to legal GL for release

mr_missile
10-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Bro monster, certain things are best left unsaid in an open forum. All I can say is, you wouldn't want to leave a 'record' (literally) with them or mess around with the authorities.

Just think of how they have swept the streets of JC and even GL clean.

Now it's the HCs turn.

In both cases, not just the foreign talents are affected.

And they are building records of the 'visitors' (locals and FT) to the transit hotels. Do you think they would just implement the new records system if they have nothing in mind? ;)

Granted the focus could be more on the foreign talents at the moment. But what will happen when the sweep on the foreigners are done? AV out of job liao?

I bet they will look for more things (maybe locals then) to keep their jobs?

Oops! Did i just let the cat out of the bag?

Never say never bro. :)

hunter2005
10-01-2011, 01:36 PM
in this case then we will see less of our fav FL from the land of smile,
I dun understand why mata so siao-on, we men also need a break.
hopefully, if the day really come... we have to go back to legal GL for release

bro, u have to understand one thing, mata job is to catch criminal, criminal job is to not to let mata catch.. like wise, AV job is to catch working girl, working girl job is to not to catch by AV, our job is to find fresh working girl when old working girl kana catch... this is life, treat it a way of entertainment... :p is a circle going on and on and round and round.... :p

:o dun shoot me wor, just sharing what i think.. :o

shark89
13-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Bro monster, certain things are best left unsaid in an open forum. All I can say is, you wouldn't want to leave a 'record' (literally) with them or mess around with the authorities.

Just think of how they have swept the streets of JC and even GL clean.

Now it's the HCs turn.

I bet they will look for more things (maybe locals then) to keep their jobs?

Oops! Did i just let the cat out of the bag?

Damn. Is the AV ever going to give us a break? :(

Firssue
13-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Dont understand what the gahmen looking for. So if I'm a local, check in with the same guy maybe once or twice, will I get into trouble if I check in with a diff guy the next time??? :confused:

bigangry
13-01-2011, 10:13 PM
AV out of job? No way, if it ever happen, the redundant should be moved to traffic police dept to petrol the road more.. catch those road haggers and fuckup drivers

Granted the focus could be more on the foreign talents at the moment. But what will happen when the sweep on the foreigners are done? AV out of job liao?
Never say never bro. :)

mr_missile
14-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Dont understand what the gahmen looking for. So if I'm a local, check in with the same guy maybe once or twice, will I get into trouble if I check in with a diff guy the next time??? :confused:

if u are an infrequent user, the AV will not bother u lah.

but if u check in and out of a hotel every one or two hours, i think soon they will invite u to their 'canteen' for 'kopi'.

the computer records will show, even if u hop from one transit hotel chain to another.

loopyloopy
14-01-2011, 12:36 PM
eh bros my first time going to book hotel later so i have a question to ask.

if im going with my fb and we both use ic to check in for a couple of hours will mata catch ah?

freeneasy168
14-01-2011, 02:48 PM
aiyah bro loopy, mata not so free. The hotel just wanna make sure there's no overstayer. Enjoy your sexxion.

smallsecrets
14-01-2011, 08:10 PM
i think check 2 ic only make girls more malu. Troublesome.

tomvoyeur
14-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Go to a non-H81 hotel. Perhaps she will feel more energetic there too. ;)

ModelsInc
15-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I read the thread till blurred.

My qns is :

Can check in w a local ID n for foreign passport ?

Foreign passport not equal FL mah. How do they know whether is a FL or not ?

:confused:

kingdong
16-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Does the 2 ic thingy apply to transit only? I always book overnite when screwing my Fb, if overnite now also need 2 ic then....sigh:(

milfmilf
18-01-2011, 11:34 PM
my ic + fb's passport can?

giggz83
19-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Does the 2 ic thingy apply to transit only? I always book overnite when screwing my Fb, if overnite now also need 2 ic then....sigh:(

this is a good qn! so bros, anyone knows overnight need 2 ic, when fb is a FL? thanks!

mr_missile
20-01-2011, 02:42 PM
this is a good qn! so bros, anyone knows overnight need 2 ic, when fb is a FL? thanks!

only applies to booking of rooms for 'transit'.

this is new garmen regulation that is set to be enforced in near future. all the particulars of the uers of transit hotels (male, female, local, foreign talent etc) will be recorded in hotels' computer system.

what is the garmen going to do with all these records? make a smart guess. :)

ahbunana
01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
if book one nite then no need lah
so spend more money lah

hahaha

lamster
03-03-2011, 08:55 AM
FYI joo chait area no more Transit

geylang lor 4 25buck 1 x ic

7wonders
20-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi... does any kind soul here knows if 5stars hotels require

a) 2 ICs (Both Local or 1 Local 1 WP for example)
b) 1 IC & 1 PPt (FL 4 example)
c) 1 IC & 1 "White Carded (No PPt)"
d) or just 1 IC for 2person stay?

for booking 1night stay?

newman6
20-03-2011, 02:34 PM
so what happens if you are a real customer who wish to stay overnight alone

Varx
20-03-2011, 06:39 PM
For full day booking, I don't think any hotels require 2 IC. Booked one last year and just my IC was enough.

everlasty
27-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Can check in w a local ID n for foreign passport ?