PDA

View Full Version : Xiuqsis @ Tanjong Katong

mrRhodes
20-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Has anyone tried Xiuqsis along Tanjong Katong Road?? Any FR about that place?? Read some old threads over here about Anna who used to work there, but she has unfortunately left. Anyone else I can look for when I want to try out that place?

Thanks in advance!

monsterverylong
20-11-2010, 07:28 PM
siao li is the best. good massage n hj

mrRhodes
21-11-2010, 04:36 AM
Ok thanks! Will try it out and post a FR once I'm done. :D:D

strategic
21-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Has anyone tried Xiuqsis along Tanjong Katong Road?? Any FR about that place?? Read some old threads over here about Anna who used to work there, but she has unfortunately left. Anyone else I can look for when I want to try out that place?

Thanks in advance!

anna now working at dfzc, joo chiat, xiao li is a must try if u looking 4 gd massage n hj.
cheers n enjoy ur massage :)

mrRhodes
21-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Does Xiao Li do juagen? Am wanting to try juagen since I've read so much about it.

GL0806
21-11-2010, 11:39 AM
u mean xiao li from DFZZ ? any auto-roaming?

stevesg786
21-11-2010, 02:06 PM
is this xiao li who used to work at ksc?

Can pm me the location?

Thks!

mrRhodes
21-11-2010, 03:26 PM
So thus Xiao Li is working at Xiuqsis or Joo Chiat? Thanks.

strategic
22-11-2010, 08:45 PM
So thus Xiao Li is working at Xiuqsis or Joo Chiat? Thanks.

xiao li ia @ xiuqsis

comm
23-11-2010, 08:21 PM
xiuqsis is a good place for massage + hj

KennyL
27-11-2010, 11:24 AM
tried this place few times in the past,
most recent time was few months back

overall, good place for good massage, but unfortunately, the milf are persistent about asking for extras (one asked me 5 times, spoiling my mood for massage)
that is why i have quit going to this place for good massage

xiaoli
massage: 8/10, good strength (i have high standards for msg)
looks: 6.5/10 (gentle acceptable look, despite her age, i think prettiest milf there)
body: 7/10 (fair, slim, average height)
boobs: A+
service:
hj + top autoroaming, but i realized she would speed up her service, if customer gets a bit far in fondling her, e.g. extending hands into her bra and feeling her nipples
overall: xiaoli will be my choice, if i were to RTM, for her looks, slim built, non-auntie look

ana:
massage: 8/10, good strength
looks: 5, milf
body: auntie

sixniner
27-11-2010, 11:46 PM
siao li is the best. good massage n hj

Yes this Xiao Li is very good. Tried her before some time back.
She has this special technique to crack your neck using the towel.

Highly recommended.

alrightythen
28-11-2010, 10:42 AM
What's the damage?

daring70
29-11-2010, 08:11 AM
anna is nowadays at dfzz joo chiat ...

tried this place few times in the past,
most recent time was few months back

overall, good place for good massage, but unfortunately, the milf are persistent about asking for extras (one asked me 5 times, spoiling my mood for massage)
that is why i have quit going to this place for good massage

xiaoli
massage: 8/10, good strength (i have high standards for msg)
looks: 6.5/10 (gentle acceptable look, despite her age, i think prettiest milf there)
body: 7/10 (fair, slim, average height)
service:
hj + top autoroaming, but i realized she would speed up her service, if customer gets a bit far in fondling her, e.g. extending hands into her bra and feeling her nipples
overall: xiaoli will be my choice, if i were to RTM, for her looks, slim built, non-auntie look

ana:
massage: 8/10, good strength
looks: 5, milf
body: auntie

lovingraw
29-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Yes this Xiao Li is very good. Tried her before some time back.
She has this special technique to crack your neck using the towel.

Highly recommended.

i wanna try bro, crack neck using towel haha:cool:

sammytommy
29-11-2010, 01:26 PM
this place is mostly milf..... only plus pts is the carpark!
for bros visiting there please remember to put coupon!

oh.... another plus pt is due to the curtain(as partition) is quite as sometimes
we wouldn't like to talk.

alexis88
07-12-2010, 03:20 PM
hi bros just visit xiuqsis during lunch time.
all the ladies there quite old mayb late 30s+++
i got a lady called Mandy so heres my FR.

Name:Mandy (38ish ?)
Massage: 8/10 (use alot of strength)
Looks: 6/10 (quite tall, got tattoo on her chest)
Rack: room was quite dark but can safely say its BIG ! mayb a D
HJ/JG: 8.5/10 (let me touch her breast, fondle her nipple abit den FIRE!, she dont allow to unhook her bra and feel below.

RTM: Definately but may want to ask if the girl at the counter is available (specky)

ps: bros pls go easy as this is my very first post :)

mrRhodes
08-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Tried it last week but had no time to post FR. First time posting FR so be lenient. :P

Anyway went in and saw the specky gal at the counter, told her I wanted 1 hr massage by Siao Li and was told to wait 20 minutes and she was busy. Went to my 'room' and waited for her. Room was pretty dark with curtains (as mentioned by another bro here) as partition. The 2 beds beside mine were in use and could hear the guys whispering something to their girls.

xiaoli
massage: 8/10, good massage but would have given her higher points if more strength was used. (Then again, I'm on the mascular side, so maybe the strength she used is strong enough for most people)
looks: 7.0/10, lao chio and sweet looking.
body: 8/10 slim and petite for her age.
service:
hj + top autoroaming, wore jeans so I suppose no auto-roaming for the base.
hj: 8.5/10 Shiok, loved her hj. Released shortly after she started the hj.

overall: Will look for her again just for her hj, worth it to try the rest of the gals there?

Agree with bro alexis that the specky gal is cute!! If only she provided TN services too. :P

Maybe I'll try the Balinese massage next. I wonder if they provide specials too. :P

Rexyboy
08-12-2010, 10:40 AM
hi bros just visit xiuqsis during lunch time.
all the ladies there quite old mayb late 30s+++
i got a lady called Mandy so heres my FR.

Name:Mandy (38ish ?)
Massage: 8/10 (use alot of strength)
Looks: 6/10 (quite tall, got tattoo on her chest)
Rack: room was quite dark but can safely say its BIG ! mayb a D
HJ/JG: 8.5/10 (let me touch her breast, fondle her nipple abit den FIRE!, she dont allow to unhook her bra and feel below.

RTM: Definately but may want to ask if the girl at the counter is available (specky)

ps: bros pls go easy as this is my very first post :)

Hi,

I always choose Mandy when I visit there. I call her feng jie when i see her...haha. If you guys wondering why? Check out her tattoo,heehee. She is in her 40s but her massage and JG skill is good. :)

comm
08-12-2010, 05:00 PM
in terms of HJ, xiaoli is the best i tried there, even better then anna the milf with big boobs

mandy boobs also big, but i never tried her hj before

wow i very long time never go already...nowadays go geylang, no mood for hj liao

agree with kennyL, the aunties working at xiuqsis is quite persistent for HJ, i believe the aunties there earn most of their money from doing hj, so if you go xiuqsis, prepare to pay extra for the hj

btw bros who only want massage

there is a clean joint at katong shopping center, very near xiuqsis, i find their massage better then xiuqsis but the place is strictly massage only

Seoulman21
26-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Bros,

Xiao Li's massage and looks are the best at the place. I her regular. Everytime before massage start, I would lie on the massage bed naked with my cock stand. She would play with it naughtily for about 10 mins before she asked me to turn around to start massage. She doesn't do that for all her customers...

Very good massage also.

big pony
05-01-2011, 05:41 AM
Bros,

Xiao Li's massage and looks are the best at the place. I her regular. Everytime before massage start, I would lie on the massage bed naked with my cock stand. She would play with it naughtily for about 10 mins before she asked me to turn around to start massage. She doesn't do that for all her customers...

Very good massage also.

good one bro! i've been her regular for a very long time and i believe she is very selective with her service level. only the regulars will get special treatment.

i always ask for mosha when i book her. her mosha is very erotic. after she finishes with my butt, she will slowly rub my crack. then go lower in between to massage my balls. by this time, i will raise my butt and let her reach in for my rod from behind. she spends a long time around this area, slowly caressing, massaging my cock until its rock hard. most of the time, i end up in a doggy position coz i buay tahan the way she play with me. she will get you very high and then stop almost before you want to shoot.

after that, she'll ask me to turn around to mosha my front. after she is done with my upper body, she will re-start her operation on my didi again. she will take her own sweet time to play with me, caress my balls, slowly stroke my rod, touch my nipples, until i blow my load. very sextifying ... :)

one of the best hj in town.

suv1278
06-01-2011, 02:21 PM
When yesterday have Michelle, fat milf prc,
Massage no strength ask me for special I reject
TAT all I have to say