PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Spa-jln sultan

kingpo
16-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Went to spa yesterday.got another spa beside it actually called te cosy spa but it was locked when we tried to enter. so we tried the lotus spa instead.

Just like ur typical spa. $40 for 1hr massage, i think is SOP for bros to know that $40/1 confirm got special service. I must say the girls inside imo all cmi. The one massage for me is call coco/liwen. Looks failed, body failed but quite chatty. $40 includes a body scrub. The body scrub was shiok. was quite surprise that she attack the balls quite fast. it wasn't really teasing but actually grabbing ur balls gently with the body scrub. Didnt really turn me on, ironically those simple brush against my balls i experience in other spa turns me on even more.

After the body scrub, when to wash off the beads and then back to massage. massage was alrite, at least got standard. Then after ard 30mins she pop the qns. Well, i rejected coz really got no feeling. Then like a rejected salesperson, she begin to brag abt her "skills". all the bullshit abt paying $3000 for 2mths to learn zhua gen for ur 2ic. like -.-". so i tell her i gave her $10 tips to continue massage for me.

Would not recommand to bros who wan SYT. So if u are in the ard and need a quick release then patronise there lo.

Thanks for reading!

Paperjet99
19-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi, Bro

I think I visited this place about two weeks before, that time was served by Anti Linda. Actually this shop and Xi Yuan are same Boss, they actually got membership which may offer you some discount if you visti them oftenly.

Linda is about 35 years old, not good look but service not bad. She allow you to touch anywhere on her body just her JG skill is also quite good.

Last time I asked for a 30mins service, spend SGD80 (30+50).

nokia611o
19-11-2010, 11:25 PM
any facilties for this spa?

muska
21-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Any news on this spa bro?

MoshaLover
25-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Visited the spa this afternoon. After writing down particulars and paying $40 for one hour of massage, was brought to the room (cubicle) furthest behind. Was served by one PRC milf with long hair, quite slim and wearing a short dress. Before starting the massage, she asked whether want finger press or oil massage. Opt for finger press cos dun want to have to run out of the room to wash out later. Massage not bad.
About 15mins later, she lifted up the towel covering my thigh and butt and asked me whether I want 'hard' or 'soft' massage while touching my inner thigh:confused:. Chose soft and she proceed to use her fingers to lightly scratch my thighs, butt and balls. Quite shiok.:D
Then she did something quite unusual...she used her hair to massage/tickle my back. Actually quite erotic..if only there's a mirror there so that I can see her doing it.
10mins later, was asked to turn around and popped the question. Was offered BJ ($70) and BJ w BM ($100). Opt for BJ and she went to prepare her gears. Came back in and wiped 2IC with wet tissue before starting to lick my nipples and balls. My hand also start to get busy and one went under her dress to start to rabba her pussy (from outside her g-string). Can see that she tried to 'siam' but at least she do it covertly. Din give up and she relented. After a while she stopped and pulled down her bra and top revealing her B-cup breasts with eraser tip nipples. Quick quick mai tu liao and start to lick and rabba her breasts as well.
Maybe she high or want to earn more bucks, climbed on top of me and offer FJ for $150:eek: Managed to nego to $120. She then shifted her g-string to one side and ride me 'cow girl'. Ride and grind for a while before requesting I stand up and enter her from behind. Did as requested and she was moaning quite loudly. Sure pple outside would have heard her and the 'paik paik' sound....
Finished up and she removed the CD and cleaned 2IC with wet tissue again. Paid her $120 and left a 'spent' man.

Name: 安娜
Face:7/10
Body:8/10 (I like petite women)
Massage: 6.5/10 (would prefer she spent longer time on her massage as it was quite good
FJ: 6/10 (never really like to have FJ in TN shops cos quite worrying)
BJ: 5/10 (only a while)
Dmg: 40 + 120
RTF: Maybe

sinnerman
28-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi bros, any bros tried Jia Ling at this joint.
Happened to saw her after 1 of the sessions there?

steve78
09-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi Sinnerman,

I just had a session with Jia Ling.

Asked for a 30 mins session with her as she was the recept when i went in, she asked, "Is it okay if i massage you?" i took a look at her, seeing she has quite a pleasant face, and a good figure, clad in a black tight black dress, why not.

Went in, she asked me if i would like a drink, i said okay. then i proceed to strip to my bday suit and lie down. she came back in with drinks, and after my drink i proceed with the massage.

her massage was quite good, with towel on and no oil. just the right strength. can see that she's quite good with her massage skills. relaxing.
after my back, she went on to massage my legs, from the butt, she will massage and then your thigh without touching your 2IC or balls. then calfs. it's really quite relaxing as i do quite a bit of sports, so it relaxes my leg. while massaging your legs, she will use her body to sort of rub your leg, stand in a position where her thigh will touch your hands, sort of tempting you and inviting you to have a sneak touch of her skin.

after the calf, she moves back to the thigh area, and accidental brushes against your 2IC, it's really quite teasing and arousing.. while rubbing your butt she will stand very near to your face by the side, using her well shaped arse to arouse you. WAH! how to tahan sial? by then my 2IC already mari KITA already!!

then after 5 more mins, she pops the GQ.

Quoted $60 for Jua Qen, $80 for BM. i asked why $60? she said, $50 is normal ta fei qi, and she said she really know how to do JQ.
i was thinking to myself, since already standing so hard already, just okay la just $10 more.

i'm really impressed, as she proceed JQ with me lying on my stomach. she started to rub against my balls, and stoke it gently between my balls and my ass, the sensitive area. she proceed to ask me to prone slightly so she can access to my 2IC. Hai di lau yue!
starting rubbing my small head, massaging the vein in between the ass and balls, and start rubbing the balls and my aHOLE! but it's really shiok, and not threatening, at first i was scared she will insert her finger into my Ahole, but then she knew what's she doing. she really kept her two hands busy. one hand rubbing and stoking my 2 IC the other hand arousing my balls. i also kept my hands busy by stroking her thighs and arse since she is so hardworking!! HAHA! she didnt resist.

then asked me to switch over after 3-4 mins.

the best part was, by the time i switch over, HER 36D boobs were already out of her tight black dress. MY GOSH! it was really a nice surprise. then i waste no time and grope her 2 huge jugs and caress them, i tried my luck to reach for her pussy, but she said i cant touch there. too bad. will try it again next time!

then after 5 more mins, i finally released my load, and alot of my JUICE came shooting out. i must really say she know how to JQ.

Name: Jia Ling
Face:First look 6.5, grows into 7.5/10
Body: 9/10 (Superb 36D Jugs)
Massage: 8/10 really know how to tease you yet, knows how to massage. quite good strength
JQ: 9.5/10
FJ: never try
BJ: never try
Dmg: 30 + 60
RTF: Definitely!