读者罗先生告诉《新明日报》,自警方在芽笼空前大扫黄后,那里的流莺不敢留在芽笼站街,以免被 捉。

罗先生说,当他昨天在珍珠坊的小贩中心吃午餐是时,被一名穿着性感的流莺搭讪,直接问他‘有没有兴趣去旅馆 ’。

“流莺说,以前她在芽笼收得很贵,现在因为找不到生活,愿意便宜一半。”

一般猜测,流莺是连日来无法在芽笼站街,所以收入大大减少,才会出此下策。

据了解,在牛车水珍珠坊拉客的流莺通常在下午2时开始站街,而且是趁阿伯用午餐,上前招生意。

有些流莺甚至会流连在珍珠坊内的迷你书展,希望自已的妖艳打扮能吸引阿伯上前问价,不必在炎热的天气里抛头 露面。

jacky43
16-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Nothing new, serious! FLs at CN town is being 10yrs allreally. If chiongsters are not worry of being seen by people they knew. Jolly good.

Last yr, outside the twin fishes shopping complex, saw a PRC MILF targetting an old gentleman. He did not take the offer, i made eyes at her she did not return. Maybe i am much too young, she scare i undercover or something?

cheong2009
16-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Nothing new, serious! FLs at CN town is being 10yrs allreally. If chiongsters are not worry of being seen by people they knew. Jolly good.

Last yr, outside the twin fishes shopping complex, saw a PRC MILF targetting an old gentleman. He did not take the offer, i made eyes at her she did not return. Maybe i am much too young, she scare i undercover or something?

no lah. the old gentleman is rich, that kinds of girl only love target old gentleman, like us look too young, they dont want la. maybe have some reason... hehehe

samsam33
16-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Last time, one FL told me FLs prefer old men as they have lots of CPF and they cannot last long on bed. They also cannot have more than 1 time a week, so to FLs it's like getting more money and work lesser :p

Once these FLs conned the old men CPF monies, they will get little white face to satisfy their sex desires and of course, these little white face conned them the monies

no lah. the old gentleman is rich, that kinds of girl only love target old gentleman, like us look too young, they dont want la. maybe have some reason... hehehe

Hardyboy
16-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Last time, one FL told me FLs prefer old men as they have lots of CPF and they cannot last long on bed. They also cannot have more than 1 time a week, so to FLs it's like getting more money and work lesser :p

Once these FLs conned the old men CPF monies, they will get little white face to satisfy their sex desires and of course, these little white face conned them the monies

And most of the time old men are too weak to bonk the FLs. The FLs just need to lie on the bed and let them touch touch. That's why some FLs prefer old men. They "sacrifice" less of their body. That is what an FL told me before.

samsam33
16-11-2010, 11:28 PM
LOL ... you're right ! It reminds me of a big joke which one FL told me a few years back

This FL has returned to China for good, after she managed to get tons of $$$ from some old men's cpf and purchased at least 3 properties in china. This FL is very chio type and she said there was this old man who would book her for hours but get not managed a single shot

For the first encounter, it's was supposed to be $100/1/1. But old man little bird cannot wake up no matter what. So the old man kept extending, till 4 hours, still cannot :D. In the end, she earned $400 for 4 hours, and the most the old man did is touching/kissing here and there. She was laughing when she was telling me that if every customer is like him, she hosay liao :p

And most of the time old men are too weak to bonk the FLs. The FLs just need to lie on the bed and let them touch touch. That's why some FLs prefer old men. They "sacrifice" less of their body. That is what an FL told me before.