PDA

View Full Version : Curious Question

samyboys
14-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Is it necessary for men to release 'cum' periodically on a regular basis?

It seems that when you do it regularly, u will not have any wild and dirty thoughts and desires.

When u do not do regularly, u just need someone, paid sex, to do it to feel complete, as diy is not good enough?

This applies especially to those that have experienced intercourse.

freezetheDB
14-11-2010, 05:02 PM
it is necessary

some say if you stop releasing, your body might 'forget' the function.

Even if men eat regularly will still think of food. But if you are consistantly getting laid, perhaps more reason to hold back.

insiderivan
14-11-2010, 05:05 PM
It is necessary. It can also reduce the chance of getting Prostate cancer.

pokeman71
14-11-2010, 08:52 PM
if you everyday eat same dish, one day you will also think of eating something else.

Goatslooter
14-11-2010, 09:02 PM
yes, it is necessary to release regularly basis.....otherwise the mini tank will be flooded and overflow! :D perhaps at least once a week. :)

Ping Pong
14-11-2010, 10:05 PM
But you must take note not to over masturbate. If you have symptoms of lower back pain, chronic fatigue, memory problems, hair loss etc, that means you are over masturbating.

Goatslooter
15-11-2010, 12:15 AM
ha..ha...yes yes the shiok feeling is foc some more! the best part is u dream bonk your lover.:)

DarthRevan
15-11-2010, 04:01 AM
cannot store inside too long..it will become fermented cheese :D

fookydud
15-11-2010, 09:48 AM
was thinking why would over masturbating lead to memory loss? I'm a young man who pcc at least 5 times a week. Consider too much? I've been doing this for the past 5 years i guess. Managed to stop for 1 year when stay in during army. I think i need to release especially when i have dirty thoughts running through my mind. Release already everything gone. If not feeling very jia lat

BiRd13
15-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Is it necessary for men to release 'cum' periodically on a regular basis?

It seems that when you do it regularly, u will not have any wild and dirty thoughts and desires.

When u do not do regularly, u just need someone, paid sex, to do it to feel complete, as diy is not good enough?

This applies especially to those that have experienced intercourse.

I should say our dick need a pussy hole to enter in regularly basis =X
Sometimes even if using HJ our own, its not as shiok as being HJ by a pretty gal... No? Or is it just my thinking :D

But I do agreed that when there's some period where you aren't doing, you will have wild thoughts... And often, this wild thoughts lead us to spent $

samyboys
17-11-2010, 11:07 PM
dun worry. it will release itself thru wet dream if u dun release the army.

wet dream is messy

samyboys
17-11-2010, 11:08 PM
I should say our dick need a pussy hole to enter in regularly basis =X
Sometimes even if using HJ our own, its not as shiok as being HJ by a pretty gal... No? Or is it just my thinking :D

But I do agreed that when there's some period where you aren't doing, you will have wild thoughts... And often, this wild thoughts lead us to spent $

that is what i am thinking too:D

samyboys
18-11-2010, 10:22 PM
i guess sex is addictive with the right partner, from the moment u penetrate till you cum .

its satisfaction u cannot describe

Sex4Love
18-11-2010, 11:49 PM
some studies show that if you cum regularly, the chances of getting prostrate cancer will be lesser when comes to old age

there is no medical evidence so far to prove that DIY is no good

Make love more, don't make more enemies (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

VanGogh
19-11-2010, 12:02 AM
some studies show that if you cum regularly, the chances of getting prostrate cancer will be lesser when comes to old age

there is no medical evidence so far to prove that DIY is no good

Make love more, don't make more enemies (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

Nice article and pics, thanks for sharing :D