PDA

View Full Version : 26yo HangZhou Sales PR (Qazz)

Zakanara0312
14-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi Brothers, the reason I open this thread is because the existing thread from Bro qazz has been closed and I have no where to make FR.

First of all, I need to thank Bro qazz for the ctc.

I've got Xiao Qi Qi's no. for few months but have not tried her yet. Having read so much about her, decided to meet her.

Arrange the meeting place and zoom down to the love nest.

As most bros mentioned, she has bright eyes, very chatty, very curvy figure and most of all, a pair of nice & solid melons.

After shower on my own, we rested on the bed while she continued chatting about her life.

I started fondling her two solid melons and started licking from her ears, neck and sucking her nips. Then she cap & BJ for me, quite short. I proceed to paint her clean shaved pussy. After a which, she got very horny & begged me to enter.

I entered her missionary, she was quite tied (told me that she did not have sex for 20 days). After pumping for 5 mins, she came. Score – 1 : 0.

Seeing her horny expression with sexy moans really got me high. I continue pumping her the same position with her legs on my shoudlers. Within few mins, she came the 2nd time. (2 : 0).

I then twitted her pair of legs at 45 deg angle and keep pumping, then shift her to the side and pumped and soon, she came again. (3 : 0). Then, she felt abit pain at her CB and requested to take a rest.

I shift to painting her meimei Within 5 mins, she was high again and begged me to enter. Again, I entered missionary and pumped all the way. Within 10-15 mins, she came twice again and I finished off with a great bang with loads of spermatosa released into the CD. (5 : 1)

Name: Xiao Qi Qi
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 nice & curvy
Boobs: C Cup one side is bigger (nice to cup)
Height: 1.65m
BJ: 6/10 crather short
FJ: 10/10 tight, very horny and expression. Best of all – her moans.
Pussy: 9/10 No Smell, small, shaven, quite tight and pink
Fingering: wow! She loves it.
GFE: 8/10 very chatty, friendly and no rush.
Damage: 100 + TIP + Room + CD
RFT: most likely
Overall : 8.5/10 (truly, value for money, must try)

Hi Bros, she told me that she will be away to China and be back next week.

For XQQ's contact, please ask from the origin - Bro qazz.