PDA

View Full Version : News Update: L6 H52

Pages : [1] 2 3

Luna
13-08-2004, 06:23 AM
I was informed that this coming 20th there will be 3 new gals in the house. But he told me that they might not be as pretty as the older batch. So up to the bros here to decide. :)

thaivisitor
13-08-2004, 06:35 AM
I was informed that this coming 20th there will be 3 new gals in the house. But he told me that they might not be as pretty as the older batch. So up to the bros here to decide. :)

Noted as I might be in SG during this period. :)

Garage1
13-08-2004, 07:45 PM
another update if anyone is interested..
l18 hse 38 , this hse is either love or dislike by bros here.. but OKT is my fren, went to tok cock last nite and was informed , new stocks were be arriving on the 24th .. ( 1st day of working )
bros might wanna go check it out.. i think i will

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Guys....... Let change tis thread to New Arrivals..... To be informed.

Wat say U? :D

Luna
13-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Guys....... Let change tis thread to New Arrivals..... To be informed.

Wat say U? :D

Change already also not sticky, very hard to keep it to the front line. Not much updates, probably once in a blue moon.

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Change already also not sticky, very hard to keep it to the front line. Not much updates, probably once in a blue moon.

I need more bros to come out n say they willing to provide such info. Maybe I might.... Pls note that I just might be able to ask it be make into a sticky thread. No guarantees. :)

poolhot.
13-08-2004, 08:23 PM
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know.
if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them :eek:

Haha....... Is that e jap hse or something U toking abt? Then that OKT is e main reason why I quit cat40. haha

Poolhot
My thread (http://www.tokcok.com/vip/viewtopic.php?t=1698)

Luna
13-08-2004, 08:32 PM
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know.
if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them
I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.

Luna
16-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Just came back from L6, i was told that only 2 new gals will be coming to this house. No more 3.

dargonfly75
17-08-2004, 07:48 PM
I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.
Don't worry la.. this okt is quite friendly.. Walked past once and there was only one girl, decided against taking her and went to H72. Took someone there and on my way back, H52 Okt said this time didn't try never mind.. next time come again..

Luna
17-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Don't worry la.. this okt is quite friendly.. Walked past once and there was only one girl, decided against taking her and went to H72. Took someone there and on my way back, H52 Okt said this time didn't try never mind.. next time come again..

Hi bro, i think you had taken the wrong quote or misunderstand me. I'm refering to the house at L18, not L6 H52. I always chat with the okts in H52.

poolhot.
17-08-2004, 10:07 PM
Just came back from L6, i was told that only 2 new gals will be coming to this house. No more 3.

Two is better then none..... :)

SexTalk
17-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi bro, i think you had taken the wrong quote or misunderstand me. I'm refering to the house at L18, not L6 H52. I always chat with the okts in H52.

your topic is L6H52 or L18H52?? :confused: there is no H52 at L18 rite?? L16H52 ..I guess so..sorry if i misunderstood your thread

sam88mas
18-08-2004, 10:30 AM
your topic is L6H52 or L18H52?? :confused: there is no H52 at L18 rite?? L16H52 ..I guess so..sorry if i misunderstood your thread

Bro Luna said he was informed 3 new girls coming for L6H52. He last visited the place and realised only 2 becoming instead of 3.Bro Garage1 then update got new chicks coming to L18H38..Bro SM said he kena ban or he ban that joint.Bro Luna said he realise the door usually 3/4 open seem like illegal activities going on there.Bro Dragonfly75 quoted Bro Luna said the OKT form L6H52 very nice nad friendly.Bro Luna then quoted Bro Dragonfly75 said he wasl actually later talking about the OKT in L18H38 and not in L6H52 who he quoted bro SM.

Is it clear or I also confuse :confused: liao

DNAT
18-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Bro Luna said he was informed 3 new girls coming for L6H52. He last visited the place and realised only 2 becoming instead of 3.Bro Garage1 then update got new chicks coming to L18H38..Bro SM said he kena ban or he ban that joint.Bro Luna said he realise the door usually 3/4 open seem like illegal activities going on there.Bro Dragonfly75 quoted Bro Luna said the OKT form L6H52 very nice nad friendly.Bro Luna then quoted Bro Dragonfly75 said he wasl actually later talking about the OKT in L18H38 and not in L6H52 who he quoted bro SM.

Is it clear or I also confuse :confused: liao

wow, you summarized all the posts .... next time I read your posting will do :D

dargonfly75
18-08-2004, 01:25 PM

Oops.. tot this thread is on L6 H52.. haiz.. got confused.. pai-seh..

Luna
18-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Oops.. tot this thread is on L6 H52.. haiz.. got confused.. pai-seh..

Actually there's no confusion. It's all started from
"Originally Posted by sex_maniac
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know. if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them ",

next i posted this

"I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.".

From bro SM, he already side track talking about L18. I just added extra to support his claim. After i gave another update on L6H52, you quoted my L18 comments. :)

poolhot.
18-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Actually there's no confusion. It's all started from
"Originally Posted by sex_maniac
but i damn scared when i walk there, they will close the door on me leh, damn lau khui one u know. if the okt do that, i scared i will point my middle finger at them ",

next i posted this

"I also notice that, he will guard the door with the door 3/4 open. Macham like boucers standing outside an illegal marjong house.".

From bro SM, he already side track talking about L18. I just added extra to support his claim. After i gave another update on L6H52, you quoted my L18 comments. :)

I think e misunderstanding has been cleared. Meanwhile I will monitor tis thread for e 2 new gals....... Damn Long Time no drink Tom Yum Soup liao

Poolhot

sam88mas
18-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I think e misunderstanding has been cleared. Meanwhile I will monitor tis thread for e 2 new gals....... Damn Long Time no drink Tom Yum Soup liao

Poolhot

You mean cook soup or raw one?? don't make me confuse again :confused:

Luna
18-08-2004, 10:12 PM
You mean cook soup or raw one?? don't make me confuse again

Regardless cook soup or raw one, as long it is a good soup can already. :)

sam88mas
18-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Regardless cook soup or raw one, as long it is a good soup can already. :)

Si bey chim, catch no ball :confused:

poolhot.
18-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Si bey chim, catch no ball :confused:

Relax........ as long as e soup is lickable and tasty. can liao. :)

Luna
20-08-2004, 11:37 PM
The 2 new gals are G3 & G8. When i reach there, both are working. So stand outside and waited for 10mins G8 came out. Hmmm...overall look not bad. When i considering, one old man took her before i say anything. Ok loh, so i wait & see G3 what type of looks. When G3 came out, I got no comments. Up to the bros here to judge. So LL, i wasted another 1hr for G8 cos' the old man had time ext. So as follows ~

Name: Guang (need to pronounce with thai accent)
Origin: One small town in ChiangMai
Height: 1.48m
Size: small build
Looks: Sweet & Attractive eyes
Boobs: B cup (quite big tits)
BJ: 5/10 (very inexperienced)
FJ: 6/10 (very inexperienced)
Attitude: 8/10
Comms: Mandarin 7/10

I took her 2 sessions cos' i find her quite tired like that and me waited quite long until no mood liao. When inside her room, i find her looks really can fight with G1. But her body is not well taken care of, cos' her left arm and one very small portion of her back had fire burnt scars. Actually her complexion is smoother than G1. FJ as per SOP tried a few styles then manage to cummed. After washing, see still got 15mins. So had a chat with her. She said she never work in BKK before, she only worked in a small ulu town before her friend intro her to S'pore. Her parents are farmers who grows vegetables meant for pigs to eat. She is the oldest in the family without any education, still got 3 young siblings studying. From the chat, i can see she really still very naive and very kin in making lots of money here. Then i saw her new mini compo sitting there idling, before i manage to help her set the 2nd station times up. I can say she got the potential to match G1 if not for her minor scars. Attitude really very innocent. :)

steve_74
20-08-2004, 11:56 PM
The 2 new gals are G3 & G8. When i reach there, both are working. So stand outside and waited for 10mins G8 came out. Hmmm...overall look not bad. When i considering, one old man took her before i say anything. Ok loh, so i wait & see G3 what type of looks. When G3 came out, I got no comments. Up to the bros here to judge. So LL, i wasted another 1hr for G8 cos' the old man had time ext. So as follows ~

I took her 2 sessions cos' i find her quite tired like that and me waited quite long until no mood liao. When inside her room, i find her looks really can fight with G1. But her body is not well taken care of, cos' her left arm and one very small portion of her back had fire burnt scars. Actually her complexion is smoother than G1. FJ as per SOP tried a few styles then manage to cummed. After washing, see still got 15mins. So had a chat with her. She said she never work in BKK before, she only worked in a small ulu town before her friend intro her to S'pore. Her parents are farmers who grows vegetables meant for pigs to eat. She is the oldest in the family without any education, still got 3 young siblings studying. From the chat, i can see she really still very naive and very kin in making lots of money here. Then i saw her new mini compo sitting there idling, before i manage to help her set the 2nd station times up. I can say she got the potential to match G1 if not for her minor scars. Attitude really very innocent. :)wah u sure a fast worker *salute* was at geylang yesterday but never went past there hehe .. anyway will drop by tomolo or sunday to look see look see .. btw is G15 working ??

Luna
21-08-2004, 06:14 AM
wah u sure a fast worker *salute* was at geylang yesterday but never went past there hehe .. anyway will drop by tomolo or sunday to look see look see .. btw is G15 working ??

Of course she is working, only G1 & G9 were OFF yesterday.

SexTalk
21-08-2004, 08:52 AM

So is your your target to fall under your KC trap to become Tirak?? :D

dellsher
21-08-2004, 09:21 AM

Did you educate her ?? she must be damn wet when you did on her.

poolhot.
21-08-2004, 01:58 PM

I took her 2 sessions cos' i find her quite tired like that and me waited quite long until no mood liao. When inside her room, i find her looks really can fight with G1. But her body is not well taken care of, cos' her left arm and one very small portion of her back had fire burnt scars. Actually her complexion is smoother than G1. FJ as per SOP tried a few styles then manage to cummed. After washing, see still got 15mins. So had a chat with her. She said she never work in BKK before, she only worked in a small ulu town before her friend intro her to S'pore. Her parents are farmers who grows vegetables meant for pigs to eat. She is the oldest in the family without any education, still got 3 young siblings studying. From the chat, i can see she really still very naive and very kin in making lots of money here. Then i saw her new mini compo sitting there idling, before i manage to help her set the 2nd station times up. I can say she got the potential to match G1 if not for her minor scars. Attitude really very innocent. :)

Thanks for e update and a damn good FR!!!!!!!

1.48m tall-jus nice for guys wiz short arms to lick & press her breast at e same time. keke

Poolhot

Luna
21-08-2004, 02:03 PM
So is your your target to fall under your KC trap to become Tirak?? :D

Probably no, i had started to toned down liao. My present gal will be my last one. :)

Luna
21-08-2004, 02:14 PM
So far i notice there's a Black Horse in this house. She is G13. Why i say so, cos' she is quite dark and look like typical malay gals. When she sits among with others, she is the so call odd one out cos' others are fair skin. Whenever i go to this house, she sure busy at the moment or later sure got taker. I never try probably i prefer fairer skin. Last nite, about 6 of them were sitting there. One angmoh went in, less than 30secs he took G13. In my heart wow, she really unique. I had heard from those bros who came out and told the okt outside that her skill is good and very obliging. Really sometimes must believe in "One's man medicine, is another one's poison".

thaigers
21-08-2004, 02:19 PM
So far i notice there's a Black Horse in this house. She is G13. Why i say so, cos' she is quite dark and look like typical malay gals. When she sits among with others, she is the so call odd one out cos' others are fair skin. Whenever i go to this house, she sure busy at the moment or later sure got taker. I never try probably i prefer fairer skin. Last nite, about 6 of them were sitting there. One angmoh went in, less than 30secs he took G13. In my heart wow, she really unique. I had heard from those bros who came out and told the okt outside that her skill is good and very obliging. Really sometimes must believe in "One's man medicine, is another one's poison".

Dont u know ang moh always like black skin thai?

toothbrush
21-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Dont u know ang moh always like black skin thai?

They have a different in term of gal.. they like "tan" gal with long hair
esp those in pattaya

Luna
21-08-2004, 10:54 PM
esp those in pattaya

She matches what you describe here. Maybe thats why.

poolhot.
22-08-2004, 01:00 AM
She matches what you describe here. Maybe thats why.

Tan as in e Bronze look???????

I like....... :)

cheongin
22-08-2004, 09:09 AM
esp those in pattaya
Should be the 'yin' 'yang' thing balance in nature

BlownAway
22-08-2004, 06:36 PM

In my opinion, this G13 is better than the ang-pai no.1 and the runner-up G15. They are actually from the same batch thus can be considered good friends. Do they have "tiraks"? Stupid Qn, of course. Maybe should ask "how many?" Commercial secrets ... will only be revealed to associates.

Hence to conclude, G13 is more professional in her job as a WL.
G1: always play planks and KC to be sick to get off.
G15: you tried to be naughty, you will get a fuxk-up ah lian.

Any samsters, wanna argue, don't flame, challenge face on.
I have tried all 3 gals as mentioned above as well as the G7 and G9.

Double-headed snakes, time to report to your tiraks, tell them that ONE supporting G10 is back with BonkSters to fuxk them upside down whether they like it or not. Lick, Suck, Squeeze and Dig them Dry ...

zunbo
02-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Yesterday.....

FinALLY got time to pay this hse a visit..... Saw G13, and ask for her service. I think she kinda tired or abit 'Siao' as the time i visit her is around 11++pm. She was acting very strange. Keep laughing... machiam 'High' like that.....

skips the story and to the main...

BJ: 7/10
Boobs:7/10
FJ: 7/10 ( 3 Positions.....)
Xtra : Massage.... cos I no skills...... Haiz....... :o

Luna
02-09-2004, 07:44 PM

So how do you find her service? Is it as good as what others say? ;)

zunbo
02-09-2004, 08:01 PM
So how do you find her service? Is it as good as what others say? ;)

normal lor....

virginboy926
06-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I have tried the G7 in this hse 2 mths back. I think her name is called Jane ?

Service Wise 5/10
Boobs: B Quite saggy
Looks : Quite sweet looking. 6/10
Figure: 6/10
Bj : 5/10 No suctions
FJ: 5/10 ( Do for awhile said tired. then i got to service her)

I am a newbie to GL Cat 40.

Is it that all of the Cat 40 don't allow u to touch their clit when u first time visit them ?

Need to heed some advise.

Regards
VB

Luna
06-09-2004, 06:58 PM

Wow, i salute you man for trying her. She is the most heavy weigh gal in the house. I always tell Ah Guan that she have a very nice looking face but her figure needs lots of triming. Whether the gal let you touch her clit is a very subjective question. Some allow but some don't.

virginboy926
07-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Wow, i salute you man for trying her. She is the most heavy weigh gal in the house. I always tell Ah Guan that she have a very nice looking face but her figure needs lots of triming. Whether the gal let you touch her clit is a very subjective question. Some allow but some don't.

This girl from her dressing look okie. after she undress. Really shout " Oh my God ! "

Service not very good leh. In this hse. look like the majority of the girls in this hse service cmi ? Is it so ? Pls advise .

Recently went into the Lor 8 hse 66 series. Plenty of girls there. from the FR by some brothers here. It's look like Lor 8 hse 66 series's girl are better in their service.

sighz

Cummings
07-09-2004, 10:50 PM
This girl from her dressing look okie. after she undress. Really shout " Oh my God ! "

Service not very good leh. In this hse. look like the majority of the girls in this hse service cmi ? Is it so ? Pls advise .

Recently went into the Lor 8 hse 66 series. Plenty of girls there. from the FR by some brothers here. It's look like Lor 8 hse 66 series's girl are better in their service.

sighz

Personall I feel service by the girls is subjective. It may sometimes depend on your luck. But one thing abt the 66 series girls is that they are much more daring. They sort of compensate for their lack of looks with good service.

Just my opinion hor...

Luna
12-09-2004, 04:35 PM
I just heard that G1 still on MC after so many weeks. Probably sooner or later sure kanna kick back home.

Luna
12-09-2004, 07:11 PM
seems like she is a 'gengster'

Let's see how long she can "Geng", no work means no income. How to tahan? It's a big loss of income for the boss.

BlownAway
12-09-2004, 10:33 PM
Let's see how long she can "Geng", no work means no income. How to tahan? It's a big loss of income for the boss.

Ah Guan and Ah Ming can do nothing about this G1. No income, nah, you are wrong, she is waiting to annoy the bosses to send her home. She has some guys who already given her enough money to buy a House, a Toyota and a Small Biz.

Her sick thingy is a move advised by her tirak for her to stop servicing so many men. Clever but pocket burnt !!! If you are reading this, rest assured I will not disclose who you are, just don't teach her too much. She is teaching the rest of the gals in the house, causing headaches to the bosses.

Haha ... :p

zunbo
13-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Salute Sia..... HOw i wish i got the Backing of Vitamin $ to let me explore.... and 'earn' tirak status for a while.... :p

Luna
13-09-2004, 08:03 PM
She has some guys who already given her enough money to buy a House, a Toyota and a Small Biz.
Her sick thingy is a move ...............

Today i tell my friend about this, he said in a very happy way that "That's good, i got the chance to try G15 & G8 liao." But i can see he felt like shit cos' like kanna dumped like that. I know they went out quite number of times but too bad. No money power. :rolleyes:

vandom66
26-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Salute Sia..... HOw i wish i got the Backing of Vitamin $ to let me explore.... and 'earn' tirak status for a while.... :p

make sure don't on to the trap :D

Darkstorm
26-09-2004, 02:28 PM

Tirak status is not something to be proud of in my opinion.

Luna
23-10-2004, 01:43 PM
I had heard from my friend G1 had went back to Chiangmai after out of action for months. He is so pissed off and suan her back, you tomorrow going back CM today then call me. He told me probably she wanted a last reunion with him but he had enough being a robert head.

the king
23-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Yesterday.....

FinALLY got time to pay this hse a visit..... Saw G13, and ask for her service. I think she kinda tired or abit 'Siao' as the time i visit her is around 11++pm. She was acting very strange. Keep laughing... machiam 'High' like that.....

skips the story and to the main...

hahaha...she's always like that...always smiling...and kissing...and yes, sometimes i think that she is high...like on meth or something but after visitng her several times, i find that this is the way she is...jus cute...and farny!

norigo77
23-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Today i tell my friend about this, he said in a very happy way that "That's good, i got the chance to try G15 & G8 liao." But i can see he felt like shit cos' like kanna dumped like that. I know they went out quite number of times but too bad. No money power. :rolleyes:

Haiz! Another sad fuck in the making.... He's in the early stage of denial. ;)

norigo77
23-10-2004, 03:41 PM
so whats going to happen next? :confused:

All info about the whole sad-fuck-in-the-making cycle from your friendly resident shrink is available at the "Post your tirak here" thread. :cool:

Chelsea
23-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Wah gangster sia...good lah, at least she wants go home. Happy for her and her tirak also. Hopefully a happy ending.

No need worry other girls learn what tricks, the incentive is money. 'Pattern more than badminton' anyone also knows how to come out but it is money being the reason they came.

Enjoy the service and the papayas there. :D

Luna
13-11-2004, 10:30 PM
New Replacement For G1

Tonight i had promised my regular that i'm coming to visit her. Since i'm there, so i drop by H52 and tok cok with Ah Kim & Ah Guan. I get to know they had a new gal just started work & today is 2nd day. They asked me to wait a while & take a look at her. After 5 mins later, she came out in blue dress. Hmmm.... not bad, another fair skin chick. Damm... i'm so tempted to try and went in to take one session. I had forgotten completely that i had an appointment.

Inside the room, as usual, hangup the clothes and proceed to bathroom. Very simple SOP wash. Dry up myself and lay on the bed for her. She came out & sit beside me "I-Sa-Keam" ? I say ok. Start to lick my nips and caress my prick at the same time. Well, very normal BJ. She start to go top and ride me. Next, i do her missionary then followed by doggie. About 10mins later, i still haven cum, so withdraw and rest, shit i saw my tip got reddish fluid. I thought i had injured myself or what. She took off the comdom and said "Jeb Mak Mak". She went to bathroom and wash. Sian liao, i hate to see blood. Totally turns me off. When she came out, help me put on another comdom and standby doggie position. I told her don't want to do already, just HJ enough. After cumming, wash up and sit on the bed. Cos' i had already added another session, so there are still time left to idle. She came out and offer me a Thai massage. Wow, powerful fingers and skills is similar to Thai Massage standard. Massage my head and even step on my back. Finished, chicken & duck session. The End.

Name: Wan Na
Language: Only Thai
Looks: Sweet (G8 Sweeter)
Height: 1.54m
Size: Average, slight fleshy
Boobs: A cup (teenage gal type)
Complexion: Fair & Smooth
Attitude: Not bad despite i'm the eleventh person, she really feels tired.
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (Hardworking)
Conclusion: 7/10

Now i need to think of one excuse why i did not make it to see my regular.

Phucker
13-11-2004, 10:53 PM
good thing that old G1 gone back lah....thats one heck of a bloodsucker.
luckily i not the victim though, got to know one of her regular....1 sad 40+ guy who keeps going back to her, buying gold and stuff while she treats him like shit. that sad guy got tok to me, everytime say fed up wanna leave her find other gal but he only good at toking. nabei, everytime see him back there....haha. anyway, her tirak is some young guy...

Luna
13-11-2004, 11:36 PM
good thing that old G1 gone back lah....thats one heck of a bloodsucker.
luckily i not the victim though, got to know one of her regular....1 sad 40+ guy who keeps going back to her, buying gold and stuff while she treats him like shit. that sad guy got tok to me, everytime say fed up wanna leave her find other gal but he only good at toking. nabei, everytime see him back there....haha. anyway, her tirak is some young guy...

My friend also another victim mah. Take 1/2 day drive her go shopping but give him him cold shoulder after she knew this young chap.

Phucker
14-11-2004, 12:07 AM
she always eye red cos i know another regular who dumped her for another gal in the same house. he told me he book her even when she lai ang but knn she give attitude....he dulan so find other gal in the same house.
then she ask him for showdown, ask him to choose between her n the other gal....haha.....she lost of cos....after that alot of bitching between her n the other gal....hehe
like what ah guan said....can't be bothered with these cha bors ah

Luna
14-11-2004, 12:29 AM
she always eye red cos i know another regular who dumped her for another gal in the same house. he told me he book her even when she lai ang but knn she give attitude....he dulan so find other gal in the same house.
then she ask him for showdown, ask him to choose between her n the other gal....haha.....she lost of cos....after that alot of bitching between her n the other gal....hehe
like what ah guan said....can't be bothered with these cha bors ah

Yalah, when she lai ang, my friend also can gain special entry by her. Entrance fee as per norm. She really look how to bitch around. Too bad she dun know much about mandarin, or else more victims will arise.

Phucker
14-11-2004, 12:39 AM
Yalah, when she lai ang, my friend also can gain special entry by her. Entrance fee as per norm. She really look how to bitch around. Too bad she dun know much about mandarin, or else more victims will arise.

but her hokkien very good.
already got alot of cai taos died at her hands....haha
somemore she small size, make her attractive until u realise how she really is.

Luna
14-11-2004, 12:40 AM
but her hokkien very good

G8 can do better KC if she want to, sweet face + mandarin speaking + Sweet voice.

Phucker
14-11-2004, 12:42 AM
G8 can do better KC if she want to, sweet face + mandarin speaking + Sweet voice.

although she looks sweet....she got less takers when G1 was around.

Luna
14-11-2004, 12:45 AM
although she looks sweet....she got less takers when G1 was around.

Anyway the ex-G1 always hid in her room. :rolleyes:

Phucker
14-11-2004, 12:48 AM
ok lah....i think we getting the bros bored abt this G1 discussion....haha
she gone home....good for her, good for chiongsters, good for everybody.
hope she have a good life too no matter what she did.

Luna
14-11-2004, 12:51 AM
ok lah....i think we getting the bros bored abt this G1 discussion....haha
she gone home....good for her, good for chiongsters, good for everybody.
hope she have a good life too no matter what she did.

Yup, lets share other greener pastures. :)

zunbo
14-11-2004, 01:04 AM
Yup, lets share other greener pastures. :)

So Bro.... G8 seems to be to a better choice?

Luna
14-11-2004, 01:08 AM
So Bro.... G8 seems to be to a better choice?

Subject to individual preferences. Point to note is she had the smallest pussy i ever tried. :D

seacher
21-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Subject to individual preferences. Point to note is she had the smallest pussy i ever tried. :D
hi bro Luna
have tried G8 and true to say she was tight

other then that a small face,speak very good chinese thought i was with a PRC for a moment, not bad figure and got a bit of boobs not bad
as for her service for me not very good maybe i not the type she like so show me a bit of attutide catbath very limited ,bj wise her mouth too small cover only the top part of my little bro only and she spent alot of time washing herself (longer then she wash me) both before and after fxxk
a bit rush also

look:4/10
figure:5/10
catbath:3/10
bj:4/10
fj:6/10(tight but not good service so give lower)
attitude:2/10 (got attutide)
rtf:no way

Luna
05-12-2004, 10:57 PM
hi bro Luna
have tried G8 and true to say she was tight

other then that a small face,speak very good chinese thought i was with a PRC for a moment, not bad figure and got a bit of boobs not bad
as for her service for me not very good maybe i not the type she like so show me a bit of attutide catbath very limited ,bj wise her mouth too small cover only the top part of my little bro only and she spent alot of time washing herself (longer then she wash me) both before and after fxxk
a bit rush also

Just now i also purposely went back and try her again. Yup, she start to behave like spoil brat like that, ask me carry towels to her room and took some time to wash herself. I told her off, not enough time already still slowly. See i not so easy to eat, LL proceed her SOP. She even don't want to let me kiss her, i keep trying to steal kisses until she give up. Actually she only trying to act tough, probably someone taught her.

**News!! This house going to have new stock near end of this month.

Marcoe
08-12-2004, 04:12 AM

Service Wise 5/10
Boobs: B Quite saggy
Looks : Quite sweet looking. 6/10
Figure: 6/10
Bj : 5/10 No suctions
FJ: 5/10 ( Do for awhile said tired. then i got to service her)

I am a newbie to GL Cat 40.

Is it that all of the Cat 40 don't allow u to touch their clit when u first time visit them ?

Need to heed some advise.

Regards
VB

L6H52 rite? thot G7 went back already?

collin_23
08-12-2004, 10:14 AM
New girls coming the hse. Think is by end of this month. Can double check OKT. :cool:

ThaiG
09-12-2004, 01:08 PM
If new girls coming then which girl is going back?

bonkster78
11-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Hi bro.... last nite happened to pass by the house. The OKT is very friendly... hehehe... i told him i just bonked in another house but he still smiling and chatted wif mi. So, I told him, tonite cant make it... but his reply surprised mi: Aiya if got stamina got for one more round lo, if not still can come other days one mah, come in and see the gers first lah....

Wah, I really like the his way of getting customer....

Ok, went in and take a quick look, noticed ger 13 immediately.... SI BUAY CUTE!!!!!! I LIKE!!!!! hehehhee ... but bo bian... so told myself, next time die die must try her.....hehehee.... Can any one tell mi how she fair in services??

BTW according to the OKT, he says got new gers coming in by 1 jan.
So guys take note.... Clean ur rifle and get ready for range!!!

Luna
27-12-2004, 09:52 PM
News!! News!!

There will be 5 new gals starting work in this house this coming thursday, 30/12/04. Check it out! ;)

matchless7
28-12-2004, 02:17 AM
News!! News!!

There will be 5 new gals starting work in this house this coming thursday, 30/12/04. Check it out! ;)

Sweet.

But you have any idea which numbers they replaced? Or is it in addition to their current strength?

Luna
28-12-2004, 06:08 AM
Sweet.

But you have any idea which numbers they replaced? Or is it in addition to their current strength?

I only know the remaining older batch like 13, 9 and 12 will be leaving very soon. And the so call quite new are 1(number replaced), 4 and 8. The next 5 might or not use old numbers, so it doesn't really matter what number they take. :)

Luna
30-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Just came back from there. The 5 new gals are 2, 5, 6, 7 and 10. Now the house total strength is 11. Went in only see 2, 5 and 7 are new gals and the rest older ones. So after seeing, find 5 quite photogenic type of look & figure, ok on lah.

Name: Soa
Origin: Mae Sai(ChiangMai)
Height: 164cm
Body: Quite hourglass
Boob: A+
Language: 7(Mandarin)
French: She initiate
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 7 (Tonight damm lousy, ultra fast cum)
Attitude: 7/10 (Seems like aiming for tirak already)
RTF: Once is enough.

KyaingTong
30-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Name: Soa
Origin: Mae Sai(ChiangMai)
Height: 164cm
Body: Quite hourglass
Boob: A+
Language: 7(Mandarin)
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 7 (Tonight damm lousy, ultra fast cum)
Attitude: 7/10 (Seems like aiming for tirak already)
RTF: Once is enough.

thanks for the FR bro, just to correct u
maesai is in chiang rai

thaigers
30-12-2004, 11:03 PM
....French: She initiate
why do u always get to be frenched :confused: damn jealous.

Luna
31-12-2004, 06:05 AM
why do u always get to be frenched :confused: damn jealous.

Maybe my expectations always set the lowest, the least expected thing i will get. :)

thaigers
01-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Next time i will go in not expecting any FJ, sure come out very happy one :D

Anyway, had a quick inspection yesterday nite, couldnt remember the new girl numbers but think the 5 or 6 girls inside are mostly new as mentioned by OKT. I must say tempted to try. Got one teeth crooked one and another one look like yang chen lin type. Hmmm.....

Havent tried this house before. Is it 30 mins?

Luna
01-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Next time i will go in not expecting any FJ, sure come out very happy one :D

Anyway, had a quick inspection yesterday nite, couldnt remember the new girl numbers but think the 5 or 6 girls inside are mostly new as mentioned by OKT. I must say tempted to try. Got one teeth crooked one and another one look like yang chen lin type. Hmmm.....

Havent tried this house before. Is it 30 mins?

You are right, as i had mentioned before 2, 5, 6, 7 and 10 are new gals. Wah, you so observant, before going inside the room can see crooked teeth liao. Btw, who is "Yang Chen Lin"?

This house is same as the rest of L6, 30mins. Overnite $130. Cheers!

thaigers
01-01-2005, 02:17 PM
You are right, as i had mentioned before 2, 5, 6, 7 and 10 are new gals. Wah, you so observant, before going inside the room can see crooked teeth liao. Btw, who is "Yang Chen Lin"?

This house is same as the rest of L6, 30mins. Overnite $130. Cheers!

Did u tried the crooked teeth?

Yang Chen Lin is one of the host of Guess Guess Guess variety show. The girl I mentioned didnt smile like very fierce like that, but like got character.

u know any new one there slim and with at least (not saggy) B cup boobs? cant really see yesterday nite.

Luna
01-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Did u tried the crooked teeth?

I only tried 5, other new gals does not catch my eye.

Yang Chen Lin is one of the host of Guess Guess Guess variety show. The girl I mentioned didnt smile like very fierce like that, but like got character.

Oh i see, i seldom watch tv liao.

u know any new one there slim and with at least (not saggy) B cup boobs? cant really see yesterday nite.

Slim ones sure have, but whether saggy or not i can't see. :D
Actually now i already had tried 60% of the gals inside this house, whenever i peep inside, those gals i tried before will stare at me and whisper around. Quite paiseh. :p

thaigers
01-01-2005, 11:06 PM

Actually now i already had tried 60% of the gals inside this house, whenever i peep inside, those gals i tried before will stare at me and whisper around. Quite paiseh. :p

I think they are saying:' he is a great frencher.' :rolleyes:

toothbrush
01-01-2005, 11:10 PM

They will think that you are mai dee.... try so many gal...zhao chu mag..
I also experience this b4...
I told them off, mai chai tirak phom, ti nai zhao chu, in the end got back fired and get poor service from them

thaigers
01-01-2005, 11:23 PM
I also experience this b4...
I told them off, mai chai tirak phom, ti nai zhao chu, in the end got back fired and get poor service from them

only butterfly lah, kekeke....but if everyone of them u also give tips, they sure service dee dee one.... :D

Fowler09
01-01-2005, 11:35 PM

hi bro
may i know what is the meaning of "zhao chu mag"

toothbrush
01-01-2005, 11:37 PM
only butterfly lah, kekeke....but if everyone of them u also give tips, they sure service dee dee one.... :D

I told them phom chop pooying tham gan geng, ta mai geng mai aw liao...
try to say in a joking manner
sometime it work :D

Luna
02-01-2005, 12:00 AM
I told them phom chop pooying tham gan geng, ta mai geng mai aw liao...
try to say in a joking manner
sometime it work :D

Well said! I just came back from GL after bringing my friend to see the new gals in H52, the gals still use that type of stares at me but not those angry type. After i had tried G5 that day, i got another gal i wanted to try liao in the same house. G5 keep trying to attract my attention.

Luna
02-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I think they are saying:' he is a great frencher.' :rolleyes:

Ha..ha..Bro TG don't like that leh, not all gals i tried will french me mah. If you had read my FRs, if i never mentioned french thats mean i did not receive. :(

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Well said! I just came back from GL after bringing my friend to see the new gals in H52, the gals still use that type of stares at me but not those angry type. After i had tried G5 that day, i got another gal i wanted to try liao in the same house. G5 keep trying to attract my attention.

guess this place is more of a releasing ground for u, or else u will stick to one gal liao... :D i guess i should pay this place a visit

poolhot.
02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
guess this place is more of a releasing ground for u, or else u will stick to one gal liao... :D i guess i should pay this place a visit

Not going JC liao??????

Visit together lor. :)

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Not going JC liao??????

Visit together lor. :)

hard to impress the viet gal... cannot speak their language well
the most important factor $$$ also not enough.
how is the situation in JC, hear that gana raid until quite jialat
Stick to JB and cat40 better...
I dun have your contact, msg me your contact, we cheong together

poolhot.
02-01-2005, 05:32 PM
hard to impress the viet gal... cannot speak their language well
the most important factor $$$ also not enough.
how is the situation in JC, hear that gana raid until quite jialat
Stick to JB and cat40 better...
I dun have your contact, msg me your contact, we cheong together

Then we visit cat40 together lor....... :)

But my standard beri beri high hor....... Gal must can french can lick & BBBJ but also must can be okie looking.

Luna
02-01-2005, 05:37 PM
....... Gal must can french can lick & BBBJ but also must can be okie looking.

I think only the thai FLs can promise you this conditions.

poolhot.
02-01-2005, 05:48 PM

Ya..... Tried a couple and some do & some dun.

There cat40s that do that but damn stress to go find so must follow my master toothbrush around. :)

Btw I dun wan lor 6 hse 66 gals. keke

Luna
02-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Ya..... Tried a couple and some do & some dun.

There cat40s that do that but damn stress to go find so must follow my master toothbrush around. :)

Btw I dun wan lor 6 hse 66 gals. keke

Just go and remember to post the FRs here. Ok. ;)

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 06:18 PM

But my standard beri beri high hor....... Gal must can french can lick & BBBJ but also must can be okie looking.

wah cat40 cannot expect so much lah bro.... maybe join me in LSB in JB instead, recently found a couple of gem with some of the bros

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 06:20 PM

recently i see quite a couple of good FL, always got a OKT who is damn aggressive and grab u. Bro u got try them b4?

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 06:22 PM

im not your master, just one of your zhu peng gou you. :D

Luna
02-01-2005, 06:25 PM
recently i see quite a couple of good FL, always got a OKT who is damn aggressive and grab u. Bro u got try them b4?

Are you refering the small lane opp L18 H40, the okt plump size right? He always grab my friend but not me. Maybe i got those people own me money type of expression.

We should stop spamming here, just post your FRs will do. ;)

toothbrush
02-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Are you refering the small lane opp L18 H40, the okt plump size right? He always grab my friend but not me. Maybe i got those people own me money type of expression.

yup.... i think still got one young chap who look a bit beng... last time the quality of the gal damn fuck up, but recently it seem better.
When i told him im not interested, he keep pushing and say can give me discount... bluff me his gal is viet.
KNN, the gal speak thai amomg themselves how can be viet

ok back to FR...

fcukger
02-01-2005, 06:37 PM

hahax... we share the same interest lehx... c 1 day we go 2gether? if u dun mind... :D happy 2005 bro... cheers...

jdi813
03-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Today feelin kinda down so decided to get a pick me up bonk ... made my way down to L6H52 ... saw G8 ... remember she look quite chinese ... ask for G1 (remember her to be quite sweet lookin) not working today. So took a walk to L8 ... nothing catch my eye ... proceeded back thru little "chinatown" bio the cute small sized gal in the start of L10. Anyway found myself back at H52 ... asked for G8. Waited a while b4 my turn.

G8
Name : No idea never ask
Looks : 7.5/10 (looks better under the weak hse lights)
Body : 7/10 (abit short ... but body proportional)
catbath : 6/10 (ok at best)

Basically i had 2 sessions cos 1st session cannot cum
BJ : 5/10 (1st rd nothing to shout at not enuf suction and not much feeling) FJ : 7/10 (ok quite SOP she start on top b4 switching to missionary ... but nipples really erect if u lick good good ... she also keep tryin to tai chi me blocking this and that ... but overall can make it)
HJ : 4/10 (too rough ... thought my foreskin gonna be pulled of and my balls smashed)
End 1st session

Start 2nd session
HJ : told her to skip it
BJ : 7/10 (good patient blow with better suction ... quite enjoyed it)
FJ : 8/10 (i love doggie ... )

Had some time left so hugged her rest for a while b4 she got me up for a massage ... her hand strength is good and she does lots of bone cracking ... Overall quite a decent bonk ... helps that she looks cute.

RTF : maybe ... wanna try G1 1st :D

Luna
03-01-2005, 07:14 PM
RTF : maybe ... wanna try G1 1st :D

If you want good thai massage, G1 is the best. Powerful fingers. I kanna pressed until i thought i at Hatyai. ;)

Marcoe
03-01-2005, 11:02 PM
number-2
name-bee
from-chiang mai
looks-6/10
figure-5/10(small)
boobs-AA
skills-6.5/10
bj-7/10(nice tongue as wat i've said)
fj-7/10(well, gf feeling and tats wat i want)
massage-crack here crack there,nice
pros-chinese speaking, gf feeling, accomdating, nice moans, good tongue job
cons-really small boobs(not for boob lovers),tattoos
rtf-too many goods in geylang,hard to say.

sorry for not been able to give a good fr but....tats nt really wat im here for

Luna
07-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Tonight nothing better to do, bring some of my friends down go jalan jalan. After dinner walk until halfway, started drizzling. So walk fast in the end landed to H52 again. My friend went in and saw G1, G7 and G10 sitting there. he took G1 and i still considering whether to take 7 or 10. I find G7 looks like gal next door and G10 look like experienced KTV gal. Hmmm... so opt for G7.

Name: S U (Don't know what is she mumbling)
Origin: ChiangMai
Height: 1.64m
Figure: Hour glass
Boob: B
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 6/10 (She on top first then i finished in missionary)
GFF: 0
Attitude:6/10 (Don't talk much, just want to concentrate her work. She only smile when i had my shot)

Luna
09-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Last night went down again quite late about 10+. I wanted to try G3 cos' that time catch a glimpse of her when i came out. Looked quite sweet when i was 3m away.

Name: May
Height: 1.60m
Boob: B (Protruding nip)
Figure: Kind of fleshy but ok
FJ: 6/10 (She loves doggie but not me)
Looks: Average (Closer look not so sweet)
Voice: Sounds quite mature
Language: Mandarin( Like to listen to Andy Lau songs)
Attitude: 7/10 (Obliging to requests, even give me a small love bite)

poolhot.
09-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Last night went down again quite late about 10+. I wanted to try G3 cos' that time catch a glimpse of her when i came out. Looked quite sweet when i was 3m away.

Name: May
Height: 1.60m
Boob: B (Protruding nip)
Figure: Kind of fleshy but ok
FJ: 6/10 (She loves doggie but not me)
Looks: Average (Closer look not so sweet)
Voice: Sounds quite mature
Language: Mandarin( Like to listen to Andy Lau songs)
Attitude: 7/10 (Obliging to requests, even give me a small love bite)

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! My type of Gal... keke

luna - U always bring friends GL jalan where no bring me????

I no yr friend meh? :D

Luna
09-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! My type of Gal... keke

luna - U always bring friends GL jalan where no bring me????

I no yr friend meh?

Paiseh man, compare to you i just a junior league. :o I don't mind go jalan jalan with you. ;)

poolhot.
09-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Paiseh man, compare to you i just a junior league. :o I don't mind go jalan jalan with you.

Errrrr....... since cat40 house open till today, I think I had call less then 10 thai gals so dun paiseh lar. U in the major league as compare to me. :)

Luna
09-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Errrrr....... since cat40 house open till today, I think I had call less then 10 thai gals so dun paiseh lar. U in the major league as compare to me. :)

Maybe your standard quite high just like some of my friends who go for Cat 150. :p

poolhot.
09-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Maybe your standard quite high just like some of my friends who go for Cat 150. :p

No lah....... I scared scared the OKT stare at me lar. I very very shy man.

Just that I dun hv friends who cheong cat40.

Couple of times wan to step in especially those houses in Lor 18, see OKT I also turn away.

oxilary
09-01-2005, 09:46 PM
just step in lor.. :p

i always cheong alone

Luna
09-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Couple of times wan to step in especially those houses in Lor 18, see OKT I also turn away.

I also dislike walking into those L18 houses, always get to hear KNN, CCB words shooting at people. Hear already makes my drive low.

toothbrush
09-01-2005, 10:37 PM
No lah....... I scared scared the OKT stare at me lar. I very very shy man.

Just that I dun hv friends who cheong cat40.

yup sometime the OKT look quite aggresive, can be intimating at times, maybe u can try to follow the crowd when u see them move into the hse to view

jdi813
09-01-2005, 10:50 PM
just step in lor.. :p

i always cheong aloneSomehow i find cheongin alone less of a hassle ...

oxilary
09-01-2005, 11:09 PM
yar same here. like if u like the cha bor.. want to extend. den ur friend wait for u like mad :p

OKT arh.. quite ok.. always walk walk chit chat with them

Marcoe
10-01-2005, 02:33 AM
i like to cheong alone :D

Ecuader
10-01-2005, 02:39 AM
Somehow i find cheongin alone less of a hassle ...

cos cheong in group wait u and ur friend want to same gal how
i also cheong alone
but very long nv cheong liao

poolhot.
10-01-2005, 05:53 PM
yup sometime the OKT look quite aggresive, can be intimating at times, maybe u can try to follow the crowd when u see them move into the hse to view

Then I follow U lor..... U move I move, U squat I squat. U bonk & I watch. keke

Luna
10-01-2005, 07:35 PM
"U bonk & I watch. keke"

You should had change to "U bonk & I Wank." More shiok. :p

fcukger
10-01-2005, 07:39 PM

hahahahxxx... well said... :D

poolhot.
10-01-2005, 09:06 PM

haha........ problem is I dun wank myself..... Should be U bonk & I shaft..

Threesome sia....... :D

jdi813
22-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Just back from my afternoon make-myself-feel-better bonk (seems like i've got a bonk for all my moods ... muahahahaha). Initially wanted to try G1 but she off cos in the red at the moment ... so asked for G13. Saw her that night when i was walking about beo-ing China gals ... my fren ended up with her while i went to make a second visit to H70 G8. Personally i find her ok looking with a slutty kinda look that tends to grow on u the longer u look at her ... bodywise didn't look too promising ... kinda on the skinny side.

She's a really chatty gal, speaks a mix of english and thai ... very spontaneous and lively ...

Face : Not bad ... kinda grows on u ... slutty look

Body : Average ... a bit skinny but neh neh pretty ok sized enuf to grab at ... seems to enjoy having her nipples licked ...

We started off cuddling and frenching a little (she not really into it at first but when warmed up pretty ok). I started to finger her and she was really responsive man ... KNN she gets wet pretty fast ... she started BJ while i kept fingering her and she just got wetter and wetter (moans and shudders)

HJ / BJ : HJ + BM for a while to get u goin ... BJ with cap pretty good ... good lickin and suction.

FJ : Wah she was wet man ... very good feeling while bonking her ... we frenched quite a bit, and she seems to really respond to having her nipples, earlobes and neck licked and kissed. What can i say had to control otherwise would have cum sooner.

After the bonk still got a short massage b4 we showered and left. Kissed me b4 i left and asked if i would cum back and see her again b4 she goes home.

Overall good bonk ... got GF feel and she's responsive.

Heard from OKT she's going back soon ... maybe end of the month or something ... i think it's soon ... KNN lucky i tried her fast ... still thought she was a new gal.

Might bonk her again b4 switching to G1 when she goes home ... :D

jdi813
24-01-2005, 12:56 AM
She's going back on the comin tues ... just went down to bonk her again today ... ok lah ... not as memorble as yesterday's bonk. Chop chop man ... 2 bonks and quite sian her liao ... will be back to see how G1 fares ... :D

Don know why also but nowadays very gian PRC ... :o

simplyhorny
26-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I felt like depositing my seeds yesterday so went to GL to bonk at least 2 girls in a row. After reading the FRs posted by the bros here, I decided to give L6H52G6 a try.

Generally speaking, I felt that the gals in this house are of a better standards in terms of looks (can't commend on skills cos didn't have the cash to try all of them). G6 was working so OKT recommend me G7 saying that she is a new gal. She got a really big breast (C cup) but looks rather tau... so I decided to wait for G6. Seems that G6 is really popular cos while I was waiting, many bros asked for G6 as well...

A short FR
Looks: 7/10 Not the super model chio type but very sweet looking. The type you can bring back home to see your mum.
Height: 165cm
Figure: 7/10 Rather slim but her breast a bit small (A+ cup)
Pussy: 7.5/10 Rather loose but knows how to squeeze her vagina muscle to compensate.

AR: N.A.
Frenching: Doesn't allow
Catbath: 6/10 Only upper front body.
BJ: 7/10 Quite good suction
FJ: 7.5/10 Rather standard. However, she tries her best to please me by constantly kissing and licking me throughout the FJ. Although she's only 22, she gives me the impression that I'm fucking a JC girl from the way she moves and behaves.
Attitude: 8/10 Rather shy and accomodating. She's not the playful and wild type but soft and demure girl that you would expect from a convent girls school.
RTF: Most probably if there is no better girls.

TooFast
26-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Someone say G6 in this house look like Fiona Xie? Anyone can verify?

simplyhorny
26-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Someone say G6 in this house look like Fiona Xie? Anyone can verify?

I don't think so... Her eyebrows are rather thick and she's not as busty as Fiona Xie...

Orica
26-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Went to H52 take a peep after done my business in H72. Did not see any gal resemble Fiona Xie. But spotted this gal 10 look not bad and good figure n white skin. Will go try her after re-charge.

Luna
26-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Went to H52 take a peep after done my business in H72. Did not see any gal resemble Fiona Xie. But spotted this gal 10 look not bad and good figure n white skin. Will go try her after re-charge.

OKT says G10 speak mandarin.

starman
26-01-2005, 11:40 PM
I don't think so... Her eyebrows are rather thick and she's not as busty as Fiona Xie...

No matter how hard i look at her from every angle view dont even hv fiona Xie shadow :rolleyes: anyway i try G2 instead i must said she look cute and fair and v hard working v worth to bonk her......

jdi813
27-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Anybody try G8 b4 ... got same feeling as me ??? tried her once cos felt she was kinda cute looking but bonk once liao feel sian already not likely to RTF

Tried G13 also ... lasted 2 bonks b4 the sian feeling set in ... so siam the place until she goes home ... should have been the tuesday b4 yesterday

Now eyeing G1 ... :D ... very nice eyes

Luna
27-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Anybody try G8 b4 ... got same feeling as me ??? tried her once cos felt she was kinda cute looking but bonk once liao feel sian already not likely to RTF

Here's my previous FR.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=549950&postcount=24

Now eyeing G1 ... :D ... very nice eyes

Yup, her eyes also catches my attention at the first place. Quite innocent cute gal. But she got a slight moustache. She speak only Thai, but her Thai massage is powerful.

*ps: So far from what i know 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 speak mandarin. You be the judge. ;)

jdi813
28-01-2005, 01:39 AM
... she got a slight moustache.Ya noticed that as well even from the seats just outside the glass panel, but that aside she really got very sweet face ... cute cute. She speak only Thai, but her Thai massage is powerful.haizzzzz ... looks like chicken and duck talk again ... think this is a sign i should brush up on my CMI thai ... hahahaha ... my tirak commented sometime back my thai gettin from bad to worse ... got a soft spot for gals who give good massages.

If whack G1 will be the 3rd gal in the hse ... after G8 and G13 in that order ... that day when i called G13 a 2nd time b4 she scheduled to go home ... she just cum out of the room ... saw me gave me a sly smile and said something to the gals in the tank ...

Today intended to go whack G1 liao but was ambushed by a cute PRC outside Darlene ... took a detour and never even made it thru Ocean Hotel to L6 ... :p

duke
28-01-2005, 11:39 AM

Tried G10 b4, she not bad ( always love pink nipples and a nice pair of breasts ) and give u a nice massage after the session... but she is a little too pettie for my liking, (from the fish tank she seem bigger)

jdi813
29-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Here's my FR on G1 ... Today feeling damn horny maybe cos last night didn't manage to get any action ... so hit L6 H52 and called G1 upon seeing her in the tank ...

Haizzzzzzzzzz ... wat can i say ... she definitely looks better in the tank :o. Ok lor average looking but the look isn't lasting and doesn't flatter close-up. Hey it's my own opinion ... to each his own ya ...

Initially went for 1 session, but later extended to 2 cos not inspired to perform and was actually looking forward to a good massage.

Brief to the point FR

Face : Looks cute from far and at a casual glance, but up close ok only not as pretty as u would have imagined.

Body : wat can i say ... she is bah bah ... small boobs as well ... let's move on

She is very cheerful and hardworking i give her that much ... always smiles and is friendly and accomodating in general ... but somehow i feel she is still inexperienced.

Catbath : got effort but no skill ... workin hard ... basically the anyhow lick type ... but overall acceptable

BJ : not bad but it's more of a HJ with het mouth covering ur bro.

HJ : personally i felt she was kinda rough ... maybe too enthusiastic ... a bit painful.

FJ : Not bad ... nothing spectacular ... she's very accomodating and KNN she damn hardworking sia.

Finished up after 2 sessions ... ended 1st one with a baby oil HJ ... after extending ... she was pretty safe ... made sure i bathed and got rid of all the oil b4 we proceeded for round 2.

After taking my final bath she gave me a hard massage (pretty good ... short as it was) b4 sending me off on my way.

RTF : doubtful ... next on my list is L8H66gG12 ... :D ... will dedicate that FR to bro toofast

PS Forgot to add her moans actually quite a turn off ... KNN it's constant at very regular intervals ... can get on ur nerves as it sounds like the droning beep of a radar in the air traffic control tower ... aa .. aa .. aa .. aa ... well u get the idea.

blue_swatch
29-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Went to house 66 but all the favourites were taken. So went to this house to look for the so call 'fiona xie' lookalike. 3 girls in the tank, and G6 is there too. The sweetest looking girl in the tank for sure!!! Have no hestitation and took her.

She speaks decent chinese, have pointy breast but small though, A cupper. But her smile is very sweet indeed. Service wise not bad as per the previous report above.

Overall, if you are looking for a sweet looking and young girl she might be worth taking a look. Service wise is not bad and she moans loud and hugs u very tight in the midst of doing it :D Try to believe.

Luna
30-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Tonight i too quite horny don't know why. When down L6 thought of trying H41 but almost about to reach the house, i saw the gals so telok enough to stand at the door there scouting for customers. I see already wah business so bad meh, just carried on to H52. Wow, so many bros hanging inside/outside the house, macham pub like that. When in saw 3 and 6. So again opt for G3.

Went in, ask me why so long never visit her already. Started to ask me wanna to take extra one more session or not. I told her will see how's your performance tonight first loh. Overall performance tonight better than the first time. She even took advantage of me by giving me 8 lovebites. Walao, i say enough, wait my mother see i die man. After the shot, she gave me a good thai massage. She learnt from the Ab Nam parlour in BKK but i never ask how's her value over there. Before leaving, she ask what other gals i tried before in this house. I say why you want to know, cos' G8 told her i bonk her before. This gals really gossip a lot. ;)

thaigers
30-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Tonight i too quite horny don't know why. When down L6 thought of trying H41 but almost about to reach the house, i saw the gals so telok enough to stand at the door there scouting for customers. I see already wah business so bad meh,......

I heard they are going to move house.

Luna
30-01-2005, 12:41 AM
I heard they are going to move house.

Probably they should, the fengshui there like making the house not very atractive to visit.

thaigers
30-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Probably they should, the fengshui there like making the house not very atractive to visit.

Actually I quite like this house, cos it does not seem like a whore house. :p

Luna
30-01-2005, 01:00 AM

But seriously until now, i never treat the gals as whores. They are my GL angels. ;)

poolhot.
30-01-2005, 08:08 AM
She even took advantage of me by giving me 8 lovebites. ;)

Hmmmm... Love bites?????? Then that case the lovebites on her must be given by U too. :D

Luna
30-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Hmmmm... Love bites?????? Then that case the lovebites on her must be given by U too. :D

No lah, i don't give lovebites to anyone so far. :o

zunbo
30-01-2005, 11:01 AM
No lah, i don't give lovebites to anyone so far. :o

Hahaa........ 'Milk can drink.... But must wipe the mouth mah,...

Luna
30-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Hahaa........ 'Milk can drink.... But must wipe the mouth mah,...

For my status is ok, not married and no GF. Except now cannot go swimming for the time being. :D

thaigers
30-01-2005, 01:56 PM
For my status is ok, not married and no GF. Except now cannot go swimming for the time being. :D

Sometimes they want to give lovebite to see if u will resist. If dont resist = no gf/wife = potential tirak. If the girl let u give her lovebite = ??

zunbo
30-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Sometimes they want to give lovebite to see if u will resist. If dont resist = no gf/wife = potential tirak. If the girl let u give her lovebite = ??

Alamak!!! Then how?? Yesterday tried a ger and she wants to give me lovebite... and I say don't want. cos that time one ger gave me a love bite... at first i think nothing of it until the next day when i go back to company and all my colleages laughing over it and somemore my Boss was sitting infront of me when we were in a meeting.... :o . Siao lar.... now how??

TooFast
30-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Here's my FR on G1 ... Today feeling damn horny maybe cos last night didn't manage to get any action ... so hit L6 H52 and called G1 upon seeing her in the tank ...

Haizzzzzzzzzz ... wat can i say ... she definitely looks better in the tank :o. Ok lor average looking but the look isn't lasting and doesn't flatter close-up. Hey it's my own opinion ... to each his own ya ...

Initially went for 1 session, but later extended to 2 cos not inspired to perform and was actually looking forward to a good massage.

Brief to the point FR

Face : Looks cute from far and at a casual glance, but up close ok only not as pretty as u would have imagined.

Body : wat can i say ... she is bah bah ... small boobs as well ... let's move on

She is very cheerful and hardworking i give her that much ... always smiles and is friendly and accomodating in general ... but somehow i feel she is still inexperienced.

Catbath : got effort but no skill ... workin hard ... basically the anyhow lick type ... but overall acceptable

BJ : not bad but it's more of a HJ with het mouth covering ur bro.

HJ : personally i felt she was kinda rough ... maybe too enthusiastic ... a bit painful.

FJ : Not bad ... nothing spectacular ... she's very accomodating and KNN she damn hardworking sia.

Finished up after 2 sessions ... ended 1st one with a baby oil HJ ... after extending ... she was pretty safe ... made sure i bathed and got rid of all the oil b4 we proceeded for round 2.

After taking my final bath she gave me a hard massage (pretty good ... short as it was) b4 sending me off on my way.

RTF : doubtful ... next on my list is L8H66gG12 ... :D ... will dedicate that FR to bro toofast

PS Forgot to add her moans actually quite a turn off ... KNN it's constant at very regular intervals ... can get on ur nerves as it sounds like the droning beep of a radar in the air traffic control tower ... aa .. aa .. aa .. aa ... well u get the idea.

Thanks jdi813! Ya the man

Luna
30-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Alamak!!! Then how?? Yesterday tried a ger and she wants to give me lovebite... and I say don't want. cos that time one ger gave me a love bite... at first i think nothing of it until the next day when i go back to company and all my colleages laughing over it and somemore my Boss was sitting infront of me when we were in a meeting.... :o . Siao lar.... now how??

So you burst your own lobang lah. You should had ask her to aim lower or below collar. My excuse is scare my mom see if kanna at the neck. ;)

poolhot.
30-01-2005, 08:18 PM
hahaha, that's true, just ask her to aim below the collar will do. if not u have to wear turtle neck to work.my regular very good, let me give her lovebites on her breasts. but she a bit dark skin, so no matter how I sucked, canno see love bite :(

Lagi better........ Do like wat I used to do when i was young. Ask the gal to bite a circle round the tummy. Look cool. :)

7 more pts to 500

Luna
30-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Some info from the young OKT outside. He says this house no longer make ON for the gals a compulsory. It is now up to the gal wanna take up the offer. For more info, pls approach the owner for confirmation.

zunbo
30-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Lagi better........ Do like wat I used to do when i was young. Ask the gal to bite a circle round the tummy. Look cool. :)

7 more pts to 500

This is CUte..... :D

zunbo
30-01-2005, 10:29 PM
So you burst your own lobang lah. You should had ask her to aim lower or below collar. My excuse is scare my mom see if kanna at the neck. ;)

No Pro... Will visit her soon and hint that i 'miss' her lovebite... hope she gets the hints... :D

simplyhorny
01-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Tried her last Thursday after my stint with L6H66G16. I have developed a habit to visit H52 immediately after H66 cos I find that the OKT there is rather friendly and the girls are much more pretty in that house.

Short FR on G10
Face: (6/10) Foxy look. Mouth a bit too wide though
Figure: (6.5/10) A bit of tummy but still managable. Rather pettite (Height about 160 cm) although she looks much bigger in size in the tank.
Boobs: (7/10) B-cup. Soft boobs with pink nipples. Kinda disappointed cos she looks much more busty in the tank.
HJ: (5/10) Rather mechnical. Nothing to shout about. I didn't cum cos rushing for time.
AR: N.A.
Frenching: Doesn't allow. However, I manage to kiss her lips towards the end.
FJ: (7.5/10) Pussy rather tight. Standard FJ position. Good feeling cos I felt that her moanings are rather genuine. Furthermore, she can speak mandarin hence can communicate with her.
Overall: (7/10) Could have been higher if I'm not rushing for time.
RTF: it is my style to try out other gals first.

duke
01-02-2005, 06:35 PM

Yeah.... somemore away from all the PRC hangout... so less chance of having you car spotted by "friends and relative" "sightseeing"..... :D

Regassam
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Never tried this house before. Does the OKT understand English?.I am Chinese but I can not understand a word of Mandarin. Also, is it possible to do an overnight in this house (What's the cost?).

Quite interested in trying G6, does she really look like Fiona Xie?. Actually, not that important as long as she's pretty. I would be grateful if you guys could help me out with some of my questions.

Cheers guys

I will post a review for you guys once I've visited her for an overnight.

TooFast
01-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Never tried this house before. Does the OKT understand English?.I am Chinese but I can not understand a word of Mandarin. Also, is it possible to do an overnight in this house (What's the cost?).

Quite interested in trying G6, does she really look like Fiona Xie?. Actually, not that important as long as she's pretty. I would be grateful if you guys could help me out with some of my questions.

Cheers guys

I will post a review for you guys once I've visited her for an overnight.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=25202

All the info u need regarding about ON.

Also, G6 is far from Fiona Xie, except for the hair, nothing resembles. Tell you b4 hand since u stay in Jurong! :>. She had crooked teeth oso(looks cute to others, but for me *shivers*).

Luna
01-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Does the OKT understand English?

English no problem. Just talk to the young OKT outside what you want. ON is $130.

Gullwing
01-02-2005, 09:06 PM
ya mkt price has drop liao...130 onli...

steve_74
01-02-2005, 11:21 PM
ya mkt price has drop liao...130 onli...hmm all along is that price tag mah where got drop lolz

Regassam
03-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Just a few more questions, does G6 understand English? and can anyone provide me with the phone number of this house.

Also, is it true that the girls in this house are much better looking then the ones in L6H66?.

Thanx

TooFast
03-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Just a few more questions, does G6 understand English? and can anyone provide me with the phone number of this house.

Also, is it true that the girls in this house are much better looking then the ones in L6H66?.

Thanx

You know, it's best you contribute a FR b4 asking those questions.
Better arm yourself with a flame shield :>

Anyway, H66 aiya for me is look CMI but service above average. A lot ppl say here the service TOP NOTCH but I just think above average la. You want you go try la. 40 nia!!

If you scared cannot communicate can ask OKT if she know how to speak english(usually they will lie one, so just be careful :>)

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 02:14 PM

Thanx

G6 understand basic English but she definitely can't converse in English except "Yes", "No"...

My personal experience is that L6H52 gals are generally better looking while L6H66 gals are more adventurous. See for yourself...

Regassam
03-02-2005, 08:11 PM
You know, it's best you contribute a FR b4 asking those questions.
Better arm yourself with a flame shield :>

Anyway, H66 aiya for me is look CMI but service above average. A lot ppl say here the service TOP NOTCH but I just think above average la. You want you go try la. 40 nia!!

If you scared cannot communicate can ask OKT if she know how to speak english(usually they will lie one, so just be careful :>)

Hey dude, I have posted a few FR, two last year and one, last week on G2 L6H66.
Anyway thanx for answering some of my questions away.

jdi813
08-02-2005, 01:07 AM
G6 is far from Fiona Xie, except for the hair, nothing resembles. She had crooked teeth oso(looks cute to others, but for me *shivers*).Couldn't agree with u more on that point ...

Just came back from H52 ... basically went down with a fren look see look see ... G8 (jiat lat lah nowadays see me only give me funny looks ... sighzzzzz) and G3 ... decided to go for a walk (bad move ... wat started as a search for a quickie bonk sure took a hell of a while ... initially wanted to go H72 G8 but when i reached she was sitting outside the tank on the step in her PJs ... she saw me smiled and gave me the questioning look ... another time perhaps ...) ... ended up back where i started bout an hour later

Initially wanted to try G3 so waited (at first glance reminded me of my ex-reg gal)... turned out to be a long wait man ... basically it went something like this ...

G5 came out ... initially thought not bad, quite pretty, body also not bad (but her nose looks too fake already ... u gotta see it urself ... too pointed and upturned liao )
G1 came out saw me smiled and told G5 something ... both look at me and smile ... quite uncomfortable sia ... lucky G8 not there also
G1 & G5 start work
G6 out looks ok body not bad ... teeth ok lah ... smile still quite cute.
G6 start work
G10 also out, abit on the skinny side but slutty looking face (wah piang eh talk about crooked teeth ... bro TooFast this one's for u ;) )
G9 just not my type ... not much impression
G3 out ... but KNN not my type ... bah bah and face a bit broad ... to put it nicely very ordinary looking.
LL told OKT i wait for G6
KNN G1 & G5 out again

Finally G6 ... took her for 1 session ... for me it was a very forgetable bonk ...

Looks : looks better when seated in the tank (not my type) ... strong sliva smell around her neck area (quite a turn off for me)
Catbath : ok but quite a dry tongue ... nua also quite strong smelling
BJ : not too bad but abit painful cos can feel her upper teeth scraping ur bro on occassion
FJ : got good feeling with her on top ... + her workrate and attitude damn good ... non-stop / no complaints ... i banged her from her on top - missionary - doggie - missionary but didn't cum ... she good naturedly smiled at me as she did a HJ while licking my nipples ... after which she proceeded to ride me again ... pumping me and licking my nipples good good till i finally came.

cleaned up and left ... throughout this whole time she never once said a word to me ... came in the end but did not feel satisfied :(

RTF : NOT LIKELY unless really really really really really really really really really really no one else and i desperately need a shag.

PS After whacking her UP-DOWN-FRONT-BACK for about 25 mins ... i still don't see any resemblence to Fiona Xie at all ...

TooFast
08-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Couldn't agree with u more on that point ...

:)

G10 also out, abit on the skinny side but slutty looking face (wah piang eh talk about crooked teeth ... bro TooFast this one's for u)

*Shivers* Really ah!!!

cleaned up and left ... throughout this whole time she never once said a word to me ... came in the end but did not feel satisfied

Her previous client must be a tirak then...just a guess.

Anyway have you tried H72 G12...or go there see can tell me if she look like that actress anot :p

cCup23
11-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Me went to try G8. Looks pretty in the tank, but not so in the room. Looks quite Chinese. Short and petite. A-cup boobs, just nice for her frame. She speaks fluent Mandarin. I think she looks like Deborah Sim (Shen Yi Ling), a 1995 Star Search finalist.

Service wise, sigh...Quite bossy. Not very hardworking. Ask me why I take so long to cum. Later went to L6H72 for rtf with G21.

Name: Arm
Height: Less than 1.5m
Looks: 6.8/10
Body: 7.1/10 (proportionate)
Attitude: 6.5/10

Luna
11-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Service wise, sigh...Quite bossy.

First time i try her not like that, still very innocent and demure. But my 2nd time already become like richman daughter like that, ask me to hold the bunch of towels to her bedroom. But after that i show her what i made of. :D

Luna
11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
tell us how u teach her not to be rich man's daughter :D

Up to individual lah. ;)

jdi813
11-02-2005, 09:09 PM
... Me went to try G8 ... I think she looks like Deborah Sim (Shen Yi Ling), a 1995 Star Search finalist ... Service wise, sigh ... Quite bossy. Not very hardworking. Ask me why I take so long to cum.Just went down again today with my fren cos he needed a bonk ... walked around L6 with him to look for cha bor ... walked from H72 till H52 ... finally he settled on G5. Looks cute but the nose a bit unnatural looking (too perky liao).

KNN anyway had to wait for him so being lazy decided to wait in the house ... wah piang abit uncomfortable ... got 1 point all the cha bor i whack b4, G1 - G6 - G8 (lucky 2 others ORD liao) sitting in the tank together looking at me ... abit wierd so just smile smile at them and drag my lazy ass out for a walk.

Still think G8 is the cutest one there ... only a little short (but overall her body shape very proportional ... nice legs) ... she quite funny keep giving me mischevious looks and actually stood in front of G6 and pretended to mount and ride her ... afterwhich she turned back to give me a KNN one kind of look :rolleyes: ... KNN ... if i not so tired i think i would have called her there and then ...

today spent so much time looking at her actually feel a little like going back to whack her again ... considering :o

cCup23
12-02-2005, 03:43 AM
feel a little like going back to whack her again ... considering :o

Different folks, different strokes, me won't RTF G8...
:)

Luna
20-02-2005, 03:50 AM
Upz! Lagging too far.

steelhead
20-02-2005, 07:58 PM
I tried G6 in the eve of CNY as L6H66 was closed...chosed G6 coz she looked like one sg actress...Catbath sop...said dun like my chest tattoo...i was like thinking wtf? does it concern u? nvm...but her bj and licking was qutie good...gentle and not teeth grinding...i came in her shortly coz i want to end the session fast...rushing for time...rtf ? no way

righteousness
11-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Hello, any1 has a tirak or overnight at this hse often? Coz I have a question to ask you. Messege me perhaps?

Hard-up
12-04-2005, 07:47 PM
today spent so much time looking at her actually feel a little like going back to whack her again ... considering :o

JUST DO IT!!!

righteousness
15-04-2005, 12:05 AM
Hello, any1 has a tirak or overnight at this hse often? Coz I have a question to ask you. Messege me perhaps?

I repeat the above..any1?

But I did ON. This is no problem to me, after all, if you get $10, its ok if 50 cents is missing. But in this house, you have one of the shortest ON. About 1.20 am to 10 am. I am happy with it though, but some other bros may not.

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Hmmm, this is my third time I have tried g8 here. She seems to be ok to me, plus I love how her eyes look. Although she seems to have a permanent eye shadow. Doesn't really matters to me. Made a mistake by giving her my mobile, now she calls me almost everyday. Not sure if I am a good boink? (Not likely), or she is interested in my money (Highest possibility), or she wants me to be her tirak? (Also another possibility).

Everytime I am there, G1 always keeps giving me that look, as if asking me to book her. From what I read, she is quite hot, but not really my type. Prefer G8 as she is quite small size, but with extremely suckable nipples, long and soft.

The last two times I been with her, she mounted me without using her KY, and she is wet!!! Not sure if is it me or the customer before me??? Anyway, she frenched me last night when I was there, not sure if girls are supposed to french their customer. The first time I encounter a thing like that from girls working in the house.

Wonder if the bros here have the same experience?

XiaoHoUzi83
18-04-2005, 01:34 PM
now whenever i go in G8 gimme the dulan look...
sad sia...
i go 3 times 3 times bonk diff ger...
haha

siamcutey
18-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Hmmm, this is my third time I have tried g8 here. She seems to be ok to me, plus I love how her eyes look. Although she seems to have a permanent eye shadow. Doesn't really matters to me. Made a mistake by giving her my mobile, now she calls me almost everyday. Not sure if I am a good boink? (Not likely), or she is interested in my money (Highest possibility), or she wants me to be her tirak? (Also another possibility).

Everytime I am there, G1 always keeps giving me that look, as if asking me to book her. From what I read, she is quite hot, but not really my type. Prefer G8 as she is quite small size, but with extremely suckable nipples, long and soft.

The last two times I been with her, she mounted me without using her KY, and she is wet!!! Not sure if is it me or the customer before me??? Anyway, she frenched me last night when I was there, not sure if girls are supposed to french their customer. The first time I encounter a thing like that from girls working in the house.

Wonder if the bros here have the same experience?
You can reverse the mistake by changing another handphone number. If you ask for it, don't complain :p

hahaha
SC

jdi813
18-04-2005, 04:08 PM
sad sia...
i go 3 times 3 times bonk diff ger...
hahawahahahahahaha ... so i not the only one ... nowadays dun go down there liao ... Everytime i go sure G8, 1, 6 in bonking order [bonked the the old 13 until she ORD liao b4 movin on] used give me the look ... G8 not dun really give dulan look but will try to disturb u

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 04:30 PM
So any bros going there tonight? I need a release tonight again... Got all hot and horny after reading so many reports and stories on the net. :D

Bros can pm me, I will be there between 11pm till 12.30pm...

ruhua
18-04-2005, 04:41 PM
So any bros going there tonight? I need a release tonight again... Got all hot and horny after reading so many reports and stories on the net. :D

Bros can pm me, I will be there between 11pm till 12.30pm...

Looks like you're cheonging GL 13 hours and 30 minutes in a stretch. Power! :D

LeDivorcee
18-04-2005, 04:45 PM
What to do? Some of the forum postings got my hot and steamy... been leaking pre cum juice but didn't want to waste my bullets...

Luna
18-04-2005, 09:54 PM
sad sia...

You ok lah, if i go in, 5 gals give me dulan look. :o

shawnieboy
19-04-2005, 02:59 AM
FR on H52 G6

Was feeling bored and horny so i decided to go down to GL to look for a book
Upon arriving all the PRC dissappear as there was a section of police officer ( i believe they are from AV) patrolling along tama rd.. so i went to L6 to browse stop at H52 (OKT damn friendly) and went to to see.. took G6 as she is the most attractive one in the tank left.. so went up to the OKT and took G6..

After entering her room we TCSS and strip down to our birthday suit; the bath was rather SOP.. after coming out from shower lie on the bed while waiting for her to come out.. after she wipe herself dry she jump on the bed and hugged me saying she is very cold, so hugged her tighty for a few mins while feeling her brest againt my chest.. suddenly she started licking on my nipple in a warm and very comfortable way. she was licking me all over and i was in a state of estacy that is did not even realise she has cap me and started sucking on my cock... I got extremly hard and she began to ride me.. she ride me for quite some time then i ask if she was tired.. we gladly switch position and as i started pumping her feircely her seductive moan became louder and louder.. unable to take it any longer i released my load..

after cumming she help me clean my didi and gave me a short massage.. feeling her massage was weak i asked if she was tired and she replied yes.. so i ask her to lie on the bed and gave her a nice massage..

Name: Ling (Just started 2 mths ago)
Looks: 7/10
Bj: 8/10 (she like to grin her teeth while bj.. some bro might not like it but i do)
Tits: feels nice quite a handful (maybe my hand small)
FJ: 9/10 (hardworking n very accomendating)
overall: 8/10 (quite friendly and always smiling)
RTF: Yes (Worth it for a $40 bonk)

Hope u bros out there like my FR & pls do up my rep points!!

Thanks
p.s i did took some of her pics but dunno how to post..

smarties
19-04-2005, 12:19 PM
G5 came out ...
G1 came out
G8 not there also
G6 out looks ok body not bad ...
G10 also out
G9 just not my type
G3 out ...

Ehh!!! Got so many Girls in the house meh???

When I went onli 3 ah???

Is it because I went on a weekday?
Or is it because other girls busy, and I didn't sit around long enough?

Next time must sit in front of the tank longer!!!

jdi813
19-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Ehh!!! Got so many Girls in the house meh???yeah think got quite alot of gals ... maybe 8 - 10 of them ... quality quite ok somemore ... in my opinion ... G8 is one of the cutest there (abit on the short side though ... but bodywise very proportional) ... G1 got cute face (but bodywise a bit bah bah) ... G5 one of the prettier ones there ... G2 looks almost chinese ...

Maybe will go try G5 n G2 next time ... worth considering :D

diaslag_05
19-04-2005, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=shawnieboy]FR on H52 G6
p.s i did took some of her pics but dunno how to post.

Cool..if you use camera hp, you just load up the picture into your desired folder in your pc. Then you reply here by writing blank message. Then you click the yellow grey mountain logo on top of the usual message and insert the file from your desired folder in your pc. Here you go. If you want to confirm, you just click the preview post button. Then if ok, you click the submit reply.For example right of the blank message box, you can see the smiley icons.

Cheers

Dias Lag

diaslag_05
19-04-2005, 12:49 PM
G1 is good hardworking.I usually go to her to have a quick fix. she know how to massage me well and she can crack my stressed backbone. it seem so great and good.

Bros, try her as she is nice gal. Recently,I tried to tip her and she reject me. she insist that I patronise her next time to repay her favour
I felt happy with her service.I will continue to patronise her ocassionally until she ORD.

Any fellow bros, I asked Fatty OKT if hse 52 got ON service, he insist that I ask friendly thin OKT at counter? what is going on? he got no decision ah? :confused: becos i want to spend ON on that day.

Cheers,
diaslag

Luna
19-04-2005, 06:47 PM
G1 is good hardworking.I usually go to her to have a quick fix. she know how to massage me well and she can crack my stressed backbone. it seem so great and good.

Any fellow bros, I asked Fatty OKT if hse 52 got ON service, he insist that I ask friendly thin OKT at counter? what is going on? he got no decision ah? :confused: becos i want to spend ON on that day.

Cheers,
diaslag

May i know what language you converse with her? I thought she only know Thai.

Now their style of ON is not compulsory for the gals liao. The fatty chap got no power cos' he just a worker. The bosses is the one friendly thin and slightly tall guy sitting behind the counter. When you opt for ON at the counter, they will consult the gal whether she wants to take the job or not. That time i called up to book G3 for ON, one of the boss gave my hp no. to the gal to call me if she knows me or not.

Q_QQ_Q
19-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Hi guys!

Jus came back from L6H52 n try G5........

She is quite sweet n pretty......but most importantly......mischievious!

everything is quite standard in terms of service but she can really speak good chinese.

Dun really wana describe too much about her service as they r quite standard but there is one very very special thingy she can do..........

Her CB can sort of "squeeze"(become tighter) my dick when i m bonking her! Quite amazed by her speciality! Good feeling though........

On the whole, that is something very new n if u wan a naughty bonk, she is the one........ :D

Luna
19-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Her CB can sort of "squeeze"(become tighter) my dick when i m bonking her! Quite amazed by her speciality! Good feeling though........

BingGo! You encountered her speciality skill. I can say her special skill had broken my shortest cumming timing. ;)

Q_QQ_Q
19-04-2005, 08:26 PM
BingGo! You encountered her speciality skill. I can say her special skill had broken my shortest cumming timing. ;)

Ya man! But I enjoy the whole FJ 30 over mins.........Maybe becos when we were bonking, we r also playing wif each other (tickling) but she did admit dun play wif her nose becos it is fake one.....hehe :D

shawnieboy
20-04-2005, 01:17 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\Shawn\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder (2)

shawnieboy
20-04-2005, 01:19 AM
sorry not really sure how to upload the pic
anyway those who wanna see can pm their email address

ps: due to my phone cam quite lousy it is not very clear..
sorry for any inconvinence

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi guys!

Jus came back from L6H52 n try G5........

She is quite sweet n pretty......but most importantly......mischievious!

On the whole, that is something very new n if u wan a naughty bonk, she is the one........ :D

Like that must really try her tonight when I go down. Time to change to a new 'squeeze' if you get what I mean....

Q_QQ_Q
20-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Like that must really try her tonight when I go down. Time to change to a new 'squeeze' if you get what I mean....

Haha! Good one there!

If u find me recommendation up to yr standard, pls kindly up my rep points hor........hehe.......if not, dun minus hor......... :D

Enjoy yr Bonk!

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Haha! Good one there!

If u find me recommendation up to yr standard, pls kindly up my rep points hor........hehe.......if not, dun minus hor......... :D

Enjoy yr Bonk!

Yo bro, no worries... I don't anyhow minus people points even if he/she makes me angry. So you coming tonight? Can jio you to go together... How about that?

LeDivorcee
20-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Ya man! But I enjoy the whole FJ 30 over mins.........Maybe becos when we were bonking, we r also playing wif each other (tickling) but she did admit dun play wif her nose becos it is fake one.....hehe :D

Michael Jackson in disguise??? :eek:

LeDivorcee
21-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Didn't managed to get G5, one bro came before me and got her. Have to settled for my usual G8 instead. At least her performance improved and served me better last night. When I came out, I saw G5 as she keep on looking at me.. I handsome meh? :D I gave her a winked before I left.... Hope to boink her the next time I am around...

UltimateTirak
21-05-2005, 07:54 PM
*sigh*
Being a regular with this gal doesn't mean good service.
Ever since she knew 1 big fish, her svc level has been going down.
SIAN. Think it is time to hunt for another regular gal in this house.

KCKC
23-05-2005, 12:39 AM
After watching the FA Cup Final, went down to H52.
Got to agree that there is some good lookers at this
house. Saw G6, G13, G10 and G2. Like G2 at the
1st sight, but she look away and pretend not to see.
( think u dun like me, so give up the idea ).
G6, G13 and G10 juz keep smiling and end up taking
G10. This house fish tank really create a big illusion
on the girls looks and can be very deceptive IMO.
Initially see all girls are very beautiful, but when
G10 come out, juz average looking and on the skinny
side. Nothing much to say abt the sop service compare
to L6H66, so here my brief FR

Name: Ask but forget
Place: Ask but forget
Looks: 6/10
Boobs : Nice and firm, dun noe wat size, but when
i hold it, think my hand still can take another 1/4 ball.
Height: High side of 1.5
BJ : 4/10 No suction
FJ : 6/10
Catbath : 6/10
Moaning : 7/10

Cannot cum coz, FJ halfway i feel like peeing, dunno
want come out urine or sperm, so cannot cum.
Request for HJ to finish me off. Overall a SOP
encounter. Still think of G2.

Thanks

qwe72
23-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Name: Ask but forget
Place: Ask but forget
Looks: 6/10
Boobs : Nice and firm, dun noe wat size, but when
i hold it, think my hand still can take another 1/4 ball.
Height: High side of 1.5
BJ : 4/10 No suction
FJ : 6/10
Catbath : 6/10
Moaning : 7/10

Thanks

Nice Fr. Dude. Me going now.

suchern
23-05-2005, 02:29 PM
quite difficult to see this gal at night.

UltimateTirak
23-05-2005, 03:51 PM
what happened to your perseverance? :(

What perseverance? Don't let my nick fool you, please.

Q_QQ_Q
24-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Calling out all supporters of L6H52!

Just came back home from L6.......
Tomolo, there will be 4 new girls starting work in the house!
Heard this from the usual friendly OKT and I suppose they r fresh n good!
I post this info jus by doing him a favour n not having any returns. Pls dun misunderstand that I m an OKT.......

Whoever who try liao remember to come here n post yr FRs.......
Cheers! ;)

Bomb
24-05-2005, 01:02 AM

Just came back home from L6.......
Tomolo, there will be 4 new girls starting work in the house!

Tomorrow so late,now got bo?????? :p

Q_QQ_Q
24-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Tomorrow so late,now got bo?????? :p

if I m not wrong, they close at 1.30am.........
SO urgent meh??? :confused:

angkong25
24-05-2005, 01:29 AM
if I m not wrong, they close at 1.30am.........
SO urgent meh??? :confused:

Life is short, fuck hard & fast...keke :D

Q_QQ_Q
24-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Life is short, fuck hard & fast...keke :D

good one there! haha!
SO late still haven sleep?
not working tomolo meh?

angkong25
24-05-2005, 02:06 AM
good one there! haha!
SO late still haven sleep?
not working tomolo meh?

As always...Going too.. so do u?

Working, if only i can dun work....

Even if i am rich, i will still work and use the $$ to do bonking.... wahahahaha :p

Q_QQ_Q
24-05-2005, 02:18 AM
As always...Going too.. so do u?

Working, if only i can dun work....

Even if i am rich, i will still work and use the $$ to do bonking.... wahahahaha :p

okok!
sounds like a steady kakis to jio next time I go bonking.......hehe
go try the new girls liao must share share ok? ;)

angkong25
24-05-2005, 10:12 AM
okok!
sounds like a steady kakis to jio next time I go bonking.......hehe
go try the new girls liao must share share ok? ;)

wahahaha..... :D okok...this month seems to be out.... but who knows....i think u would be in the front line for the new gals... waiting for yr prompt news...

kristie009
28-05-2005, 12:34 AM
It’s been quite a while since I had my last bonk so I went down to H52 after work today.

At arrival, without further ado, the OKT introduced the new gals – G16, G18 and G19. All of them arrived on Monday. According to him, G11, the 4th gal is having menses so off-work. There is a small note outside the house indicating the new arrivals as well.

I opted for G19 since we had friendly eye contact at first glance. Her room turned out to be right in front of the cashier. Here’s my summary.

Name: Lin
Place: Chiangmai
Body: Fair complexion and have a little tummy.
Language: Speaks Thai and a little English.
Boobs: 34C 24 34 (Small nipples and a little pinkish at the sides)
Height: 5’2 (Rather short, I would say).
Shower: Circled her breasts and nipples with my pecker, a brief BBBJ and breast massage.
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 8 (Quite good suction and uses her hand to add stimulation as well)
FJ: 7 (Missionary & Doggy)
Moaning: 7/10
Massage: 5/10

Along my way out, G16 waved at me and smiled. I’m a sucker for SYT so I thought I’ll have another round. Afterall, I got my paycheck today. But I needed more recovery time so I lighted a fag and TCSS with the OKT outside. Here’s my summary for the 2nd round.

Name: Lin
Place: Bangkok
Body: Slim and quite fair complexion.
Language: Speaks Thai only so a bit of communication barrier.
Boobs: 32A-B 24 34
Height: 5’4
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7 (Quite good suction)
FJ: 7 (A little turn-off coz’ she stretched her hands to my thighs to hinder full penetration)
Moaning: 7/10
No massage.

Lastly, pls note that the summaries above are my personal opinions only and may differ from other individuals. Thanks for taking the time to read my FR and have a great bonk this weekend. :)

go30
01-06-2005, 01:39 AM
It’s been quite a while since I had my last bonk so I went down to H52 after work today.

At arrival, without further ado, the OKT introduced the new gals – G16, G18 and G19. All of them arrived on Monday. According to him, G11, the 4th gal is having menses so off-work. There is a small note outside the house indicating the new arrivals as well.

I have been informed by the OKT, new stock coming on last tuesday. Wanted to try, but time doesn't permit. Maybe i should go within these two days....any bro, have tried and care to comment on looks and service?

bkkvisitor
06-06-2005, 06:16 AM
I have been informed by the OKT, new stock coming on last tuesday. Wanted to try, but time doesn't permit. Maybe i should go within these two days....any bro, have tried and care to comment on looks and service?
hhmmmm.....thought u disappeared....so u are here lor.

go30
06-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Oppps...you have caught me!!! But who are you? I guess Kxxxxn? PM me la....:)

hhmmmm.....thought u disappeared....so u are here lor.

Mr.romance
07-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Who else so boliao...hahaha

2-Nights-In-Bkk
07-06-2005, 01:45 AM

ooopppppsssssssssssssssss, so u are here.

WayangWayang
07-06-2005, 01:52 AM

Pls dun misunderstand that I m an OKT.......

OKie. Will not misunderstand that u r an OKT. :eek:
So Mr OKT, u r the friendly plump one or that taller one?
Just playing with words. :p I'm kidding.

bkkvisitor
07-06-2005, 01:14 PM
your pm full....i cant pm u.

bkkvisitor
07-06-2005, 05:00 PM
bro go30,why not u pm me?

thaiholebanger
07-06-2005, 05:17 PM

Thanks

Here's my FR on G2: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=965979&postcount=1689

bkkvisitor
08-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Who else so boliao...hahaha
u saying who boliao???? hahahahaha.

go30
08-06-2005, 03:46 PM
your pm full....i cant pm u.

Do it again....PM mailbox cleared.

Q_QQ_Q
10-06-2005, 02:59 PM
FR on G11:

look : 6/10 normal
headlights: 34C (I think so but in fact quite big lah)
BBBJ: yes (very hardworkingly but not much suction)
AR: yes (but with CD)
FJ : 7/10
attitude : 8/10 (after she finishes all the services she will ask u "ok or not?")

The way she shower for me was quite different becos she actually washes my toes n very thoroughly whole body. But on the whole, not bad lah....

PS: This is strictly based on the services I experienced from her so it might differ to different ppl.........But my attitude towards them is always "be nice to them n they will be nice to u"

Jus my 2cents worth..... :cool:

angkong25
10-06-2005, 03:05 PM
So am i going to be left with G8?? or shld i follow yr recommendation ???

Who next? bro

wahahahaha :D

Q_QQ_Q
10-06-2005, 03:14 PM
So am i going to be left with G8?? or shld i follow yr recommendation ???

Who next? bro

wahahahaha :D

G8?
She is very sweet n cute looking but very guai lan!
If u can tahan very guai lan girl, by all means go n try her out......
in terms of services wise is nothing to shout abt only that she can +++ chinese n english n very guai lan........... ;)

Jus my 2cents worth........

angkong25
10-06-2005, 03:23 PM
G8?
She is very sweet n cute looking but very guai lan!
If u can tahan very guai lan girl, by all means go n try her out......
in terms of services wise is nothing to shout abt only that she can +++ chinese n english n very guai lan........... ;)

she guai lan to u ar... ok ok... i go try and revenge for you...keke

chinese and english only... i know indian wo.... yuan de bu le na......plus hokkien and hakka... she sure blur...

Power the na ...hahahaha :D

Neddy
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
g8? hmmm.. u all try g5 mar? gd anot the service?

Q_QQ_Q
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM

Read this...... :cool:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=35532&page=3&pp=15

Neddy
11-06-2005, 08:25 PM
thanks.. but ur fr abit "chop chop" no content one haha

Q_QQ_Q
11-06-2005, 08:39 PM
thanks.. but ur fr abit "chop chop" no content one haha

looks: 7/10
figure: 32C 25 34
BJ : 6/10 (wif CD)
FJ : 7/10 (notti bonk cos she keeps on giggling but as I mention in the FR previously, her speciality is that her CB can tighten. whether u get this special service is all up to u liao)

Enjoy bonking! :cool:

Neddy
12-06-2005, 01:19 AM
looks: 7/10
figure: 32C 25 34
BJ : 6/10 (wif CD)
FJ : 7/10 (notti bonk cos she keeps on giggling but as I mention in the FR previously, her speciality is that her CB can tighten. whether u get this special service is all up to u liao)

Enjoy bonking! :cool:

hmmm..ok think i will try next time..

sex_maniac2
18-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Saw a few girls in this house. G18 quite chio leh and looked a bit tan also. But she seem quite "dao". Is she new? Anyone tried her before? Is G10 new also? :confused:

S|eep|ess
19-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Saw a few girls in this house. G18 quite chio leh and looked a bit tan also. But she seem quite "dao". Is she new? Anyone tried her before? Is G10 new also? :confused:

'New' as in about 3 weeks back. I think the 'new' ones are 11,16,18 & 19.

kochie
24-06-2005, 12:30 AM

I had tried G5 twice. The 1st time i tried her was fantastic.... but not the 2nd time. :mad:
difference was that service. maybe she thought tat 1st time must give good service then we ppl will come back for her... I was WRONG!!! Well, it happened to mi, hope u bros out there dun get e same treatment.

Go for G2, G8, G11 & G16. They r much better. ;)

S|eep|ess
24-06-2005, 01:36 PM
I had tried G5 twice. The 1st time i tried her was fantastic.... but not the 2nd time. :mad:
difference was that service. maybe she thought tat 1st time must give good service then we ppl will come back for her... I was WRONG!!! Well, it happened to mi, hope u bros out there dun get e same treatment.

Didn't get the svc from G5, maybe you got better luck with her. Have tried G7 quite good too with the contraction thingy. Another worth mentioning is G6, heard from my frenz her skill very good (haven't try though).
Sorry I am not good with FR and like the saying goes 'different people, different treatment'..
Wanted to try G16 last night, but slow...kena taken before I make my move. Anyone one got advice on G16? Tks.

fatD
25-06-2005, 10:54 AM

True, G18 look like eurasian and was told by okt that her boobies is the biggest in the hse. Not willing to use my bullet on her yet cause afraid that her service is not gd. Will try her if I am too horny.

fatD
25-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Wanted to try G16 last night, but slow...kena taken before I make my move. Anyone one got advice on G16? Tks.

L6H52g16
She look quite ok in the tank but once in the bath room, I can only give her a 6 for her look.

look - 6
skin - not very fair in the room, the neon light make her look fair in the tank.
Boob - A-, quite a turn off
bj - 5
ar - Nil
Service - SOP, quite accommodating. She seems to be in pain when I rock her, but she still bare with it. But when I see her in pain, I go berserk. keke... Overall, just a screwing session loh, F and go , need to guide her loh, basically just command her and she will listen lor. But I never ask for bbbj lar.

rtf - no. Unless she gets more experience.

fatD
25-06-2005, 11:13 AM
I had tried G5 twice. The 1st time i tried her was fantastic.... but not the 2nd time. :mad: )

L6H52g5 not worth mentioning. Just FNG. :(

CKYane
26-06-2005, 08:23 AM

I tried G2 & G16 before..service to me so so only leh..

S|eep|ess
26-06-2005, 11:40 AM
I tried G2 & G16 before..service to me so so only leh..

Does she allow touching her 'lower hemisphere' and does she allow frenching? Thanks.

blursam
26-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Does she allow touching her 'lower hemisphere' and does she allow frenching? Thanks.

I had G16 went on her 2nd day when she started work, in which her service level was good and provided GF feelings, also allowed light kisses and little frenching. However standard degraded on my 2nd RTF.....too bad.....Not going back for her anymore.....

CKYane
26-06-2005, 07:36 PM

So far no frenching for me when I tried them once only

bradpitt968
28-06-2005, 03:48 PM
True, G18 look like eurasian and was told by okt that her boobies is the biggest in the hse. Not willing to use my bullet on her yet cause afraid that her service is not gd. Will try her if I am too horny.

Yah... after hearing so much... went down to L6H52... and take a look... wanna see G9 and G19... but both not around... saw G7.... and G18.... very big and nice boobs... figure looks not bad also.....

Anybody try her yet??