PDA

View Full Version : boob job

rage11
11-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi All,

Anyone knows who can allow boob job on them? Practically only big neh neh then can perform boob job.
Can recommend?

simplysexlover
12-11-2010, 01:20 PM
I've done that with Rina, from hs10r1a (if i'm not wrong)

pykrete
12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Hi All,

Anyone knows who can allow boob job on them? Practically only big neh neh then can perform boob job.
Can recommend?

Think you need a trained professional to do a boob job

FG Concept 81
12-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi All,

Can recommend?

i try QiQi at L20H01 ..mid size with suck/Blow job at the same time..
and
FeiFei at L16H06 ... this young girl are Big n sweet and happening too.... your can look around haha.....

YouAreRight
12-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi All,

Can recommend?

Since you mentioned "Practically only big neh neh then can perform boob job.", One way is you try out all the big neh neh one by one until you got the answer.

Hope this help
Cheers

Expatsexfiend
14-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Since you mentioned "Practically only big neh neh then can perform boob job.", One way is you try out all the big neh neh one by one until you got the answer.

Hope this help
Cheers
Boob job? Isn't that a plastic surgery procedure?!?! haha, ask the ladyboys in Desker Road maybe Haha. The correct term is a tittyf**k. Well correct where I'm from anyway!

Just joking bros. I can confirm that Rina H10R1A will do it.

ENJOY!!!

fornicator
15-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Boob job? Isn't that a plastic surgery procedure?!?! haha, ask the ladyboys in Desker Road maybe Haha. The correct term is a tittyf**k. Well correct where I'm from anyway!

Just joking bros. I can confirm that Rina H10R1A will do it.

ENJOY!!!

Julia H11R04 and Yen Yen H11R06 will do it also.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

rage11
28-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Think you need a trained professional to do a boob job

Haha dun need trained professional la, as long as she has big neh neh and know how to squeeze them, then think is enough to carry out le lol

rage11
28-11-2010, 07:10 PM

Hope this help
Cheers

Haha...like that I will be broke in no time, plus think I will shag out too lol!

YouAreRight
29-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Haha...like that I will be broke in no time, plus think I will shag out too lol!

You can do it!

Petain has less than 100 Wls and not all are eligible for you to try.
Just try 1 per week and you should be able to finish in 1 year or faster.
But first thing first are u determine to do it?