PDA

View Full Version : 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

Pages : [1] 2 3

FireShark
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
I had been thinking whether to write a forum on prison life. I had make a mistake and had entered prison 1st time in my life. Now, just wanna to share the life in prison to some brothers. Think twice when you are doing something wrong.

The 1st month in prison

I felt like I was living in hell, my freedom was limited and I could not accomodate prison life. Every morning (745pm), our breadfast is 4 piece of bread with butter or jam and a cup of coffee. Daily lunch (12pm)will be either curry "tou pok" with rice, or fish cake with hot day and one vegetables. Only wednesday and sunday, we will have mee hoon or mee for lunch. Evening (5pm), we will have baked chicken or no head fish or fillet. The food taste is still accetable but I had lost 10kg during my 1st month stay in prison. I had no contact outside and I could only write letters to my family or friends twice a month.

If brothers here interested listening my life in prisons, I will continue. If not, I just stop here. Thanks

Big O
11-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Bro, congrats to be free .
Pls cont yr story.
Btw Since tis a sex forum , heard they AJ those commited sexual offence, true?
Cheers:)

jasper10
11-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Bro, which year u go in??? Which cluster are u from? Scarly I know u... Btw ur sentence 164 days very short Liao. Me nearly 2years stroke somemore. Relax la, come out Liao dun think too much... Welcome freedom

FireShark
11-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Bro, congrats to be free .
Pls cont yr story.
Btw Since tis a sex forum , heard they AJ those commited sexual offence, true?
Cheers:)

For those sexual offence, the prisoners will not know unless the wardern officers tell. Presently, any offences committed by anyone will not display out in your display card. In the past, the offences committed will be show in the your ID card where this card is place outside your cells. Thus, others prisoners will know what offences you had committed. Now, there are rules and regulation in prison, different from previously. Wardern officers used to wack up prisoners but now they talk to you nicely. If you become aggressive, they will only lock you up in the punishment cell. They seldom punch you or kick you. For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.

FireShark
11-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Bro, which year u go in??? Which cluster are u from? Scarly I know u... Btw ur sentence 164 days very short Liao. Me nearly 2years stroke somemore. Relax la, come out Liao dun think too much... Welcome freedom

I just gone there this year anh I had just released few weeks ago. Me from Cluster B4. Now, there are only few prisons left. AWP, Changi Cluster A and B and also the woman prison at kakit buki (if im not wrong). Cluster A and Cluster B life in prison will be different. Cluster A life is much much more better than cluster B.

goodpartner
11-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Wah lan, sounds like welfare in prison is getting better, just like in the army where past generation kenna tekan a lot more than nowadays.

Bro TS, giving out details on time period you served as well as Cluster location, won't you be identifying yourself to the authority here?

BTW, was it for sex-related offence since you're sharing this in SBF?

We can better appreciate happiness after being through sadness. Enjoy your freedom!

miua55555
11-11-2010, 03:11 AM
woah bro, congrats on ur freedom!

what offence did u commit btw ?

Xgenre
11-11-2010, 07:32 AM
For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.

My friend witness 1 case this year. He told me all the prisoners that will soon be released are placed in similar cells. Something like 8 prisoner in 1 cell for those with less than 6 months of sentence remaining. At night, when the wardens aren't patrolling as often. 3 guys gang up to rape 1 guy. The other 4 just watch from a corner, too terrified to help. Strangely, the raped guy didn't complain in the morning. He told me the guy was screaming but no wardens came. My friend also didn't complain as he doesn't want more trouble, given that he was soon to be released.

When he came out and shared the story with us, a lot of my guy friends are shocked that such things are really happening in Singapore.

tansb
11-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Wtf i thought nowadays never rape already..

FireShark
11-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Wah lan, sounds like welfare in prison is getting better, just like in the army where past generation kenna tekan a lot more than nowadays.

Bro TS, giving out details on time period you served as well as Cluster location, won't you be identifying yourself to the authority here?

BTW, was it for sex-related offence since you're sharing this in SBF?

We can better appreciate happiness after being through sadness. Enjoy your freedom!

To all brothers

For my offence is related to loan shark activities not sex-related offence. Inside Prison, I do so some people with sex related offence and they are despised by the inmates insides.

For inmates being raped by others inmates, there is one case happened in the prison but the inmated had been severely dealt with. If i dont remember worngly the 3 inmates who raped the inmates had been sentence to at least 25 years imprisonment and masx 24 strokes.

Just for your information there are some inmates which I find the ex-chief justice sentence is ridiculas. There are many inmates commits the same offences like stealing were heavily sentence by ex-chief justice. For example, there is some people who caught stealing for 4 to 5 time for some stuffs (beers, or packet milks or luncheon meat), they were sentence 6yrs to 10yrs blue collar(COLOR="Red"]which meant there isnt any discount for them. They need to serve the full sentence. For myself and others, we will early release late. For example, if the sentence is 3mths, we need to serve 2mths only[/COLOR]).

Nowadays, prison life are better. The latest news which I think many people who might not know that we heard in Clusters A, the wardern officers wack up a young kid(18 to 19yrs old) to death. All the officers involve in this had been suspended from work. I dont think the newspaper here had shown anything. It happend durign end september and this is a hot topic prison.

During my stay, I saw Ming Yee the monk in the prison but the treatment to him and us, he had been better treated by the wardern officers. From those high profile people and rich, they will have much better treatment from wardern.

alan0338
11-11-2010, 11:24 AM
1st month is always the hardest, especially during and after the 1st two visits...:(

some things are best forgotten, good luck bro, cheers.... :)

magixskin
11-11-2010, 11:49 AM
bros, they..... are watching becareful what you are talking :D

Zoick
11-11-2010, 01:36 PM
First of all, welcome back to freedom. Have you regretted what you have done? What every past, let it past, important is the future. May be you would like to share also what and have to caused you made the mistake? This forum also have youngster, i think your experience will benefit to them.

RPM2007
11-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome back! Time to look forward to a lifetime of freedom bro ;)

volcano
11-11-2010, 02:19 PM
congrats to u bro,dun think of the past n carry on with ur life....everybody makes mistakes,but the most important thing is to learn from our mistakes....hope u have a more meaningful life in future.....cheers....:):)

jasper10
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
1st month is always the hardest, especially during and after the 1st two visits...:(

some things are best forgotten, good luck bro, cheers.... :)

You are right bro... 1st two months and last few months is the most tough period... Over is over, hope all bro here have go in before wont go back again and those who never go in before hope u wont go in at all... Bro TS, move forward and forget the past...

mr_missile
11-11-2010, 05:29 PM
As the cliche goes, once you step out of the prison walls, you don't turn back, never look back. Just walk straight ahead. The past is past. Cheers bro!

RTTO
11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
I can certainly understand how you felt during your 1st month. I have never been in prison but once kenna remand in lockup. I was caught with unpaid merchandise in my bag (donno who the assh*&^ put inside my bag).

Anyway, long story short, end up police came and brought me to the station and took my statement. I wasn't allowed to contact anyone and after statement, btought me to a lockup cell with about a dozen others. Provide a packet of rice for dinner but didn't have the appetite. Stayed from evening 5+ until 9+ then an investigation office took my statement again. by then, release me ard 11+.

Those 4 to 5 hours in the lockup cell I oredi cannot tahan. Somemore with ppl I dun noe and some looks really like a thug. Anyway, congrats on your freedom :) Am camping here for your whole story!

homeboy2010
11-11-2010, 07:40 PM
my friend juz released from a 3 weeks stay
after caught 4 times drunk driving.

now he is back to his profession and doing well

look forward and for the better !

FireShark
12-11-2010, 02:03 AM
To all Bros

Yes, It is very true that the 1st month in prison life sux.... During my 2nd month stay, I felt better but still feel bored. Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, we will have yard activities whereby you can exercise and play only 2 games like basketball and "surpar takro". For Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, we will watch very old TV programs (recorded last year). Sunday, we will be lock up in the cell basically for the whole day. Since my sentence is short, we are not allowed to work. Even if you had work, the salary is miserable but at least you can buy some foods from the canteen.

BTW, drink driving is a serious offences. For drinking driving, the sentence might be as long as a yr if you commited few times

In Singapore, please make sure you do not make any major mistake if not you will just end up in jail. A lot of people who didnt pay the parking fines also end up in prison for few days to weeks depending on the amount.

homeboy2010
12-11-2010, 02:21 AM
BTW, drink driving is a serious offences. For drinking driving, the sentence might be as long as a yr if you commited few times

oh yes, dun take stupid risks against the law
if you abide to the law, Singapore considered a relatively good place to live
only high cost of housing and cars.

In Singapore, please make sure you do not make any major mistake if not you will just end up in jail. A lot of people who didnt pay the parking fines also end up in prison for few days to weeks depending on the amount.
no matter how, money can pay
but not go to jail
as there'll be a record

Sweetprcbabes2
12-11-2010, 02:25 AM
parking fines will have records ?

NokiaUser82
12-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Bro i have friends who go in and out frequent cause they nv learn their lessons...glad u're out and learnt ur lesson...Play hard & safe ya?:D

homeboy2010
12-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Bro i have friends who go in and out frequent cause they nv learn their lessons...glad u're out and learnt ur lesson...Play hard & safe ya?:D

theses people need counseling

Babooshka
12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
For my offence is related to loan shark activities .

ur ah long y must congrat u? u deserve ur jail :mad:

RTTO
12-11-2010, 11:54 AM

Everyone deserved a second chance Bro! Unless once bitten and not twice shy then this type of ppl deserve the punishment. But cases like the recent downtown east, those involved deserved the stiff sentence!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Always nice to hear a new thing not related to sex.

Ppl deserve a 2nd chance if they learn from it.

Government restrict too many things which causes ppl to go round the law to get it. For example cigarettes from a mere $2 to $11 in 10yrs.

Anyhow, these are part of growing up, how many of us never break a single law before? It's just that we are nv caught..

That's life ;)

popeye21
12-11-2010, 01:22 PM
hey don be mean bro. not dat he is proud to be the ah long runner or boast abt his activity. he is sharing his experience. don turn a man dwn wen he wants to change. if not hw he will change..

magixskin
12-11-2010, 05:13 PM
hey don be mean bro. not dat he is proud to be the ah long runner or boast abt his activity. he is sharing his experience. don turn a man dwn wen he wants to change. if not hw he will change..

totally agree.

leecs
12-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Congrats to your freedom............:):)

iazybone
12-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Congrats bro... people, make mistake and its brave of you to share your experience. All e best bro..

elvan28
14-11-2010, 01:04 AM

DAMN YOU...
no one wans to do tat... since TS realise his mistake is good...:D

linda tan
14-11-2010, 02:04 AM
I just gone there this year anh I had just released few weeks ago. Me from Cluster B4. Now, there are only few prisons left. AWP, Changi Cluster A and B and also the woman prison at kakit buki (if im not wrong). Cluster A and Cluster B life in prison will be different. Cluster A life is much much more better than cluster B.

who is ur cookie ic?

Lone_Wolf
14-11-2010, 02:19 AM
congrats to u bro,dun think of the past n carry on with ur life....everybody makes mistakes,but the most important thing is to learn from our mistakes....hope u have a more meaningful life in future.....cheers....:)

Dint noe got so many bros here stay in the gahmen holiday bungalow :D
Think we can form an SBF Jailbirds Club liao Me oso went inside in 1997 and spent 20 months there. Glad to hear the conditions inside have improved. :D

Max77
14-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Karma keep circulating, ppl don't chose to do bad things if they don't find the need to. If TS has decided to join the bright side of life, he's doing more good than wad he hav done before. Everybody breaks a mirror before, oni different is the price of tat mirror.

FireShark
14-11-2010, 09:27 PM

Me not Ah Long. Just a reminder to brothers here, don't ever be a gaurantor even for your best friends. Me was force to work for Ah Long for loans I didnt borrow.

purecoolice
14-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Congrats to your freedom............

Crash30
15-11-2010, 12:59 AM

you are the reason why the gahment is spending so much on the Yellow Ribbon Project to help ex-offenders.

if everyone has the same mindset as you do, they will NEVER ever be accepted back into the society.

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Are you such a saint that you've never ever made a mistake in ur life? Were you given a 2nd chance? If you were were given a 2nd chance, they should too. :cool:

miua55555
15-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Me not Ah Long. Just a reminder to brothers here, don't ever be a gaurantor even for your best friends. Me was force to work for Ah Long for loans I didnt borrow.

Always been the case. Even relatives also try not to be guarantor or lend $$$.

So what's your future plan? Can find a job for now?

Liquid
15-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Is it true that if you are charged in court but not jailed and only fine, there will be a criminal record. And after 5 years will that record be erased? And FireShark, will your record be erased after some years since you only serve less then 2 years.

joew2005
15-11-2010, 05:36 AM
Hope tat the Yellow Ribbon Project realli k help.
4 a start,perhaps the garment shld employ ex-offenders in the garment depts .....

Lustshooter
15-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Hi Bro

Thanks for sharing, forget the past and look forward to thr future.

VanHouten
15-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I had been thinking whether to write a forum on prison life. I had make a mistake and had entered prison 1st time in my life. Now, just wanna to share the life in prison to some brothers. Think twice when you are doing something wrong.

If brothers here interested listening my life in prisons, I will continue. If not, I just stop here. Thanks
Please write.

For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.
Nobody dare to tell.

For inmates being raped by others inmates, there is one case happened in the prison but the inmated had been severely dealt with. If i dont remember worngly the 3 inmates who raped the inmates had been sentence to at least 25 years imprisonment and masx 24 strokes.

I used to work with one of the States' Supreme High Court in United States. I know the inmates life very well.

Inmate having sex with inmate is very common in United States. :eek: Many inmates are forced to do.

I am not surprise, local inmates having sex in the same cell.

Just for your information there are some inmates which I find the ex-chief justice sentence is ridiculas. There are many inmates commits the same offences like stealing were heavily sentence by ex-chief justice.
He was Yong P H., Chief Justice seat and was nominated by his ex-classmate, LKY. Nobdoy knew this.

Nowadays, prison life are better. The latest news which I think many people who might not know that we heard in Clusters A, the wardern officers wack up a young kid(18 to 19yrs old) to death. All the officers involve in this had been suspended from work. I dont think the newspaper here had shown anything. It happend durign end september and this is a hot topic prison.
The news cannot be leaked. Everything is confidential.

During my stay, I saw Ming Yee the monk in the prison but the treatment to him and us, he had been better treated by the wardern officers. From those high profile people and rich, they will have much better treatment from wardern.
Shih Ming Yee enjoyed his gay life very much and I suppose he is struggling with miserable life.

He is still well treated because he had helped and served the public.

VanHouten
15-11-2010, 01:24 PM
A lot of people who didnt pay the parking fines also end up in prison for few days to weeks depending on the amount.
There are lots of people doing this.

I knew one uncle in his late 60s who did this. His parking fine chalked up to over thousands dollars. He exchanged his pricy fine for a week jail term.

oh yes, dun take stupid risks against the law
if you abide to the law, Singapore considered a relatively good place to live
only high cost of housing and cars.

no matter how, money can pay
but not go to jail
as there'll be a record
homeboy made a good point! :)

19th
15-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Good advise, sometimes friend can betray you to save their skins. Hope that things will be better for you in the future. Take it as a hard lesson and move on.
Best wishes to you and you future.
Thanks for the insight of life in prisons.

homeboy2010
15-11-2010, 01:47 PM
There are lots of people doing this.

I knew one uncle in his late 60s who did this.
His parking fine chalked up to over thousands
dollars. He exchanged his pricy fine for a week jail term.
:)
probably this uncle in his 60s already retired.
the jail record wun do any harm to his working profession

Orgasmic
15-11-2010, 03:19 PM
For those sexual offence, the prisoners will not know unless the wardern officers tell. Presently, any offences committed by anyone will not display out in your display card. In the past, the offences committed will be show in the your ID card where this card is place outside your cells. Thus, others prisoners will know what offences you had committed. Now, there are rules and regulation in prison, different from previously. Wardern officers used to wack up prisoners but now they talk to you nicely. If you become aggressive, they will only lock you up in the punishment cell. They seldom punch you or kick you. For AJ, those are likely during the past but nowadays, I didnt heard the prisoners will do that cos if they do that, the punishment is very heavy. At least 20years imprison if you treat your inmates such way.

just 15 years ago, the wardens can come to you and punch u deep into your stomach. You will lie on the dirty ground in pain and before u recover from the shock and pain, they can step on your head. This is real.

mseveninch
15-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi bro Fireshark,

Welcome back to the freedom world.

After reading so much of the sentenced served by prisoner...........I wonder how some inmate's take the stroke ( canning ) - would they...

1) Briefly take it!

2) Try all means ( appeal ) to delay the stroke!

3) Do they yell out loud........and what others inmate feel when
they - they heard it!

4) Are they being treated medically after the stroke sentence? or
leave it till the pain is over as rememberance to what the
prisoner had committed!.

Basically I had not committed any crime that put me in but I had seen my uncle's butt ( some 45 years ago ) he had shown these cane marks to me which line up like in file rankings. He did not told me how it feel or elaborated on it. Even he had done so....I may not understand it too - how it feel for such punishment as I was very young then.

My uncle goes in for nearly 20 years and 15 stroke ( according to my mom ). Crime committed - Kidnapping!!! Those days - no death sentence for kidnapper. Today - sure death!!!

Well - I hope someone out there could enlighten me on these subject. Thank you.

alvin36
15-11-2010, 04:02 PM
My friend witness 1 case this year. He told me all the prisoners that will soon be released are placed in similar cells. Something like 8 prisoner in 1 cell for those with less than 6 months of sentence remaining. At night, when the wardens aren't patrolling as often. 3 guys gang up to rape 1 guy. The other 4 just watch from a corner, too terrified to help. Strangely, the raped guy didn't complain in the morning. He told me the guy was screaming but no wardens came. My friend also didn't complain as he doesn't want more trouble, given that he was soon to be released.

When he came out and shared the story with us, a lot of my guy friends are shocked that such things are really happening in Singapore.

this story sound unlikely to happen. unless the guy kenna raped willingly and never shout for help. otherwise, the prison warden will know, or even the "cookies" will hear too.

there is also "alarm" button in cell for inmate to press for help

alvin36
15-11-2010, 04:03 PM

bro.. you kenna rotan ?
can share your experience ?

If unwilling to share.. is ok. respect your decision.

alvin36
15-11-2010, 04:07 PM
To all brothers

For my offence is related to loan shark activities not sex-related offence. Inside Prison, I do so some people with sex related offence and they are despised by the inmates insides.

Just for your information there are some inmates which I find the ex-chief justice sentence is ridiculas. There are many inmates commits the same offences like stealing were heavily sentence by ex-chief justice. For example, there is some people who caught stealing for 4 to 5 time for some stuffs (beers, or packet milks or luncheon meat), they were sentence 6yrs to 10yrs blue collar(COLOR="Red"]which meant there isnt any discount for them. They need to serve the full sentence. For myself and others, we will early release late. For example, if the sentence is 3mths, we need to serve 2mths only[/COLOR]).

repeated offenders can be punished very seriously. those might be sentensed to Collective Training (CT) or Preventive Detention (PD)

CT is usually 5 or 7 years. no discount.
PD can be 10-20 years. no discount

alvin36
15-11-2010, 04:13 PM
parking fines will have records ?

I think they purposely dont want to pay fine and dont mind jail few days.

I have seen people, who dont want to pay towncil , TV license or other traffic fines... the judge fined them $800 or default 4 days prison. These non-1st-timers, will choose to go jail instead of paying fines.

alvin36
15-11-2010, 04:20 PM

bro... hope everything is OK for you now.
And a very warning to people here.

Dont ever be a gauarantor for any loans with AH LONG.
If a person need to borrow from AH LONG. he must have many other legal debts already, and his character is a BIG QUESTION MARK.

To help a friend to deal with $ problemy, the right way is to understand the root cause and address it, look at his income and manage the debts properly. And not to goto AH LONG or other high interest legal loans.

lovemilf
15-11-2010, 04:57 PM
nice thread bro....maybe u can talk more about how u feel about urself n ur family when u r there...i'm sure u r always deep in thoughts everynite before u sleep....thinking of a lot about "if i know, i will not..." or "when i m release, i will..."

i find nowadays a lot of teens dun think about the consequences before doing things....most recent one being the series of gang fights....but sad to say, the one always being most hurt n suffer is always their families.....

i dun condemn or look down on ex-prisoners...if fact, it is very admirable if the person is able to change to a new leaf after coming out from there...becos its really not easy to change a habit or resist certain temptation....just like smoking, gambling, drinking and not to forget...u should know lah:p

i hope u can share more of ur experience when u r in there, and also is there any different people treat u when u are out.....thanks

alan0338
15-11-2010, 07:32 PM
4 a start,perhaps the garment shld employ ex-offenders in the garment depts .....

last time no yellow ribbon, but got counselor come and tcss with u, then will recommend u go outside work aka (program) if they find u nice person and case not so serious... :)

for program, some prisoners still go gl bonk ( after work ) then fast fast go back loyd leas camp, really call quickie...:D

ken_v2
15-11-2010, 07:46 PM
bro Fireshark,

thanks for sharing with us your experience. cheers to your freedom!

xxbenxx
15-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Hi Bro,

After reading through your experience and all the other bro's thoughts and experiences, i personally feel that it must have been really tough on you.

A few things i would like to know though

1) What were your family thoughts and how did they feel and such?

2) Did you have a girlfriend or wife? If so, what did she do during your term?

Sorry if my questions are a bit lame but i am just curious to know.

Once again, congrats on your release. The worst is over the there are better days to come.

Cheers.

Green Finger
15-11-2010, 10:10 PM

Yes, garmen do employ ex con

linnah89
15-11-2010, 10:25 PM
guys congrats to all of your freedom

ben78
15-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Yes, garmen do employ ex con

which garmen dept ?the yellow ribborn is bluff ppl 1:mad:
i oso part of the YR program,they will send u to those work tat nobody wans to wk,n mostly the boss will say some nasty words,u oso lan lan to accept it

longgun
15-11-2010, 10:35 PM
congrats on your release!
where is the sex story?

samyboys
15-11-2010, 10:35 PM

The 1st month in prison

I felt like I was living in hell, my freedom was limited and I could not accomodate prison life. Every morning (745pm), our breadfast is 4 piece of bread with butter or jam and a cup of coffee. Daily lunch (12pm)will be either curry "tou pok" with rice, or fish cake with hot day and one vegetables. Only wednesday and sunday, we will have mee hoon or mee for lunch. Evening (5pm), we will have baked chicken or no head fish or fillet. The food taste is still accetable but I had lost 10kg during my 1st month stay in prison. I had no contact outside and I could only write letters to my family or friends twice a month.

pal, it takes great courage to step out and start anew.

congrats and keep going;)

big wood
15-11-2010, 11:16 PM
bro u has pay back your mistake is time to catch up with the time u loss is time to look for a brighter future wish u all the best:p

thomas88
15-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Though I'm strongly against Loan Sharks, I do admire you for coming here to tell us your story and also warn us not to offense.

Thanks bro...Upz you for that :p

hoosdathu
15-11-2010, 11:47 PM
the yellow ribbon project wayang only, bullshit :mad:

tell me which govt ministry accepts ex-cons lah?

ben78
16-11-2010, 12:02 AM
the yellow ribbon project wayang only, bullshit :mad:

tell me which govt ministry accepts ex-cons lah?

yup,the garman nvr set a gd example,n expect other to give the ex con chance:mad:

eighty2
16-11-2010, 12:11 AM
I salute you for the courage to tell about the changi chalet.

What about the toilet? is it in the cell like the lock up? what do you do when you are thirsty or when you are sick?

Acer09
16-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Though I'm strongly against Loan Sharks, I do admire you for coming here to tell us your story and also warn us not to offense.

Agreed with you.

TS: You are brave!

ben78
16-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I salute you for the courage to tell about the changi chalet.

What about the toilet? is it in the cell like the lock up? what do you do when you are thirsty or when you are sick?

last time queenstown remand,1 cell is given 4 small pail drinking water,if u finish,u have to drink from the toilet bowl,n i heard the new chalet they drink from the wall

ben78
16-11-2010, 12:36 AM

bro i nt against u,but if no loan shark,where the poor ppl borrow $ from?:)

alvin36
16-11-2010, 12:47 AM
last time queenstown remand,1 cell is given 4 small pail drinking water,if u finish,u have to drink from the toilet bowl,n i heard the new chalet they drink from the wall

QRP is the most difficult to "sit" place. Security is the tightest, because many people flow in and out daily. In and out of court and many visitors , laywers, IO. etc.

Inmate have to strip, in and out of every place.

I heard food is the worst in QRP too.

I got a friend who was remanded for almost 4 months. then sentensed to 3 yrs for some CBT cases. He told us many stories before :D

One funny thing I remember is... he said for almost 2 complete year, he never see the Moon ... because no activity after 5pm.

ben78
16-11-2010, 01:01 AM
QRP is the most difficult to "sit" place. Security is the tightest, because many people flow in and out daily. In and out of court and many visitors , laywers, IO. etc.

Inmate have to strip, in and out of every place.

I heard food is the worst in QRP too.

I got a friend who was remanded for almost 4 months. then sentensed to 3 yrs for some CBT cases. He told us many stories before :D

One funny thing I remember is... he said for almost 2 complete year, he never see the Moon ... because no activity after 5pm.

wat ur frd say is true,bcoz QRP cell oni got 1 small window n is quite high,tats y cant c the moon lor,somemore 4person cell ppl have to slp in a rectangular shape,n veri hot in it

habbomall
16-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Hi bro Fireshark,

Welcome back to the freedom world.

After reading so much of the sentenced served by prisoner...........I wonder how some inmate's take the stroke ( canning ) - would they...

1) Briefly take it!

2) Try all means ( appeal ) to delay the stroke!

3) Do they yell out loud........and what others inmate feel when
they - they heard it!

4) Are they being treated medically after the stroke sentence? or
leave it till the pain is over as rememberance to what the
prisoner had committed!.

Basically I had not committed any crime that put me in but I had seen my uncle's butt ( some 45 years ago ) he had shown these cane marks to me which line up like in file rankings. He did not told me how it feel or elaborated on it. Even he had done so....I may not understand it too - how it feel for such punishment as I was very young then.

My uncle goes in for nearly 20 years and 15 stroke ( according to my mom ). Crime committed - Kidnapping!!! Those days - no death sentence for kidnapper. Today - sure death!!!

Well - I hope someone out there could enlighten me on these subject. Thank you.

congrats on your release Fireshark.

bro this is a video i saw in the net. maybe will help you abit. but is in malay

http://www.corpun.com/vidju.htm

http://www.corpun.com/singfeat.htm

lokomo
16-11-2010, 07:58 AM
wat ur frd say is true,bcoz QRP cell oni got 1 small window n is quite high,tats y cant c the moon lor,somemore 4person cell ppl have to slp in a rectangular shape,n veri hot in it

QRP is the worst prison. sleep need to sleep in mahjong position. very hot and only can bathe when in yard time by the time go back to cell alr hot and sticky liao. end up use toliet bowl water to bathe again. And pang sai also need to lun until yard then can pang unless really boh pian u pang sai in cell after finish ur business liao still need to use tooth paste wash the toliet bowl until clean clean

NikonCamera
16-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Congrats to your freedom too............
Thanks for the courage to share with us. Hope you've managed to adjust back and move forward! Take good care.

digihub2000
16-11-2010, 10:49 AM
freedom is here again !!!

look forward and dun look back !

more good years ! :)

mseveninch
16-11-2010, 02:00 PM

Bro Habbomall,

Tks for the information. I read and see the clips.

Well, it makes my heart jumps. These infor is very very eyes opening and educational to the young and old to think twice before committing any crime!

I shown it to my son.........his re-action ........" WHY no brain & commit crime?".......I felt a bit relief....:D

Thank you.

Garfield-Mel
16-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Cheers bro..your freedom is back...

Yardstick
16-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi Bro FireShark, Glad that you have managed to survive those 164days in SCP. Now that you are out, it is best to leave behind the unhappy past and look towards the future instead.

I hope that the loansharks did not come to look for you again.

alvin36
16-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Bro Habbomall,

Well, it makes my heart jumps. These infor is very very eyes opening and educational to the young and old to think twice before committing any crime!

I shown it to my son.........his re-action ........" WHY no brain & commit crime?".......I felt a bit relief....:D

Thank you.

I saw the video clips too.. surprise to see it in internet.

But according to frd, the rotan in msia is lighter than in Singapore. In sg.. the canning is worst. And in msia... they can pay abit of bribe.

On another note, few years ago, when I was in china for work... one china-man told me he jailed in Singapore for over-stay before. And he also jailed in Saudi and France before.... and he said Singapore prison is the best compared to others. Food, hygene, and every inmate are treated fairly. Cannot pay money to buy things. In most prison oversea, you can pay money to buy ciggarettes and other things. But in Singapore, everything NO. Just eat, sleep... all equal treatment.

BigBoy2
17-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Just to share what I had seen in QRP some 10 years back... I was a regular officer in the SAF and it so happen that 1 of my man committed some stupid crime against her so call ex-gal friend, by stealing from her ATM card. Anyway to cut the story short, I went into the interview with my S1 and boy the place have at least 3 to 4 layers of security. Then we were being bought into a interview room which can only fit 4 person and it's shoulder rubbing shoulder type. The rooms were dark, wall is tall. I was only there like for about 30 minutes and I couldn't wait to get out......

In another case I heard from a friend that prison in our neighbor up north, with $$$$$$ you could live like a king without leaving the so call "palace". He was caught with a brief case full of $$$$$ and he used these $$$$$ to help himself through for the 1 year in there. He told us that he had got woman once a month, there is menu from which u could choose from.... Of course the price is like 5 star hotel price type. Cigg, wine, cigar, woman, gambling anything u name it you get it. Just cannot leave the "palace".....

Humm..... True or not I only heard from a friend, for you to judge.

alvin36
17-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Just to share what I had seen in QRP some 10 years back... I was a regular officer in the SAF and it so happen that 1 of my man committed some stupid crime against her so call ex-gal friend, by stealing from her ATM card. Anyway to cut the story short, I went into the interview with my S1 and boy the place have at least 3 to 4 layers of security. Then we were being bought into a interview room which can only fit 4 person and it's shoulder rubbing shoulder type. The rooms were dark, wall is tall. I was only there like for about 30 minutes and I couldn't wait to get out......

In another case I heard from a friend that prison in our neighbor up north, with $$$$$$ you could live like a king without leaving the so call "palace". He was caught with a brief case full of $$$$$ and he used these $$$$$ to help himself through for the 1 year in there. He told us that he had got woman once a month, there is menu from which u could choose from.... Of course the price is like 5 star hotel price type. Cigg, wine, cigar, woman, gambling anything u name it you get it. Just cannot leave the "palace".....

Humm..... True or not I only heard from a friend, for you to judge.

yes. i also heard from a old distant relative. he is a singaporean, but caught in msia for drug offence and jailed in msia. he was jail about 10 yrs and kenna rotan. heard from relative, that visitors have to pay money to the prison warden to buy can foods for the inmate. Of course ... big part of the money go into bribe... and can also buy other "things"

F-boy
17-11-2010, 03:23 AM
yes. i also heard from a old distant relative. he is a singaporean, but caught in msia for drug offence and jailed in msia. he was jail about 10 yrs and kenna rotan. heard from relative, that visitors have to pay money to the prison warden to buy can foods for the inmate. Of course ... big part of the money go into bribe... and can also buy other "things"

If have money and connections, foreign prisons are the best. Indonesia number 1 can even go 'on leave'. Malaysian one can use handphone, order delivery, even call prostitute. :D

Seems there are a few QPR buddies here. QPR was the worst of all, maybe that's why now no more.

Anyone got DB stories? I find DB life also just as bad as prison life.

F-boy
17-11-2010, 03:28 AM
I think they purposely dont want to pay fine and dont mind jail few days.

I have seen people, who dont want to pay towncil , TV license or other traffic fines... the judge fined them $800 or default 4 days prison. These non-1st-timers, will choose to go jail instead of paying fines.

Certain fines can siam, other fines or debts sit come out still liable to pay cannot siam.
Example you commit bigamy, sentenced to jail come out does not mean you can remain married to 2 women. :D

F-boy
17-11-2010, 03:31 AM
Is it true that if you are charged in court but not jailed and only fine, there will be a criminal record. And after 5 years will that record be erased? And FireShark, will your record be erased after some years since you only serve less then 2 years.

No need to worry about record for minor offences that sit not long one unless you going to apply for high profile job. Government sector no need to think. Last time i apply job when question about missing period, i would say work overseas or say start my own business.

F-boy
17-11-2010, 03:34 AM

This type of thing or the kena hammer by warden now in Singapore no more such things anymore. Masterbate kena caught already big offence still can rape? You want to murder someone also must wait until that guy come out, not possible to arrange inside. You guys watch too much movies liao.

scuddupe
17-11-2010, 03:53 AM
Hey Bro FireShark....

First of all congrats on gettin outta dat shithole! Put the whole freakin experience behind u & get on wid ur life bro....

habbomall
17-11-2010, 04:16 AM
Bro Habbomall,

Thank you.

Np bro do my best to let u all clear

joew2005
17-11-2010, 05:03 AM
只许州官放火.不许百姓点灯.

samyboys
17-11-2010, 03:59 PM
well i have a friend that went in for few weeks and has been quite shaken by the experience.

in short, he told me its like sauna inside at every moment and u only have an hour of freedom each day and u can wear their t shirts and shorts only, no underwear allowed

popeye21
17-11-2010, 04:11 PM
put ur past aside and welcome to the fresh start.. bonk till u satisfy. but be safe.. no raw.. haha.

ghbs
17-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Bro please more story on your 164 days in changi prison. Please carry on... :)

bigdog495
17-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Well first of all,congrats on ur freedom bro.I used to do the same line as you but I washed hands long time liao.I was very very lucky not to be caught.I last time kena lock up in the old CID lock up cell. WAH PIANG EH,it was like shit man!
We were given nasi lemak to eat,but WTF where got mood to eat man?In the end ,after 48 hrs release me and 8 of my frens.We were at the wrong place at the wrong time man.Bro,just look ahead and dont think bout the past.

alan0338
17-11-2010, 07:56 PM
not joking la, but some of the old bird sibei many idea, can make a plastic bag fill with water into the
form of a cheebye and use that to release :D :D

and really amazing when u see the way they can make things out of nothing
( hanger for hanging clothes, weights for exercise, puller for plucking moustache, ...... ) just using paper, string and rice :eek:

alvin36
17-11-2010, 09:57 PM
not joking la, but some of the old bird sibei many idea, can make a plastic bag fill with water into the
form of a cheebye and use that to release :D :D

and really amazing when u see the way they can make things out of nothing
( hanger for hanging clothes, weights for exercise, puller for plucking moustache, ...... ) just using paper, string and rice :eek:

another amazing thing is... how the old bird bring in ciggarretes or other drug.

they already prepared to hide it in the "fridge" when in court, so that after court, they can bring it into jail.

by the way... "fridge" is referring to ass-hole :D

this is why, the standard operating procedure (SOP) is to search....
- under the balls, means the inmate have to lift up the balls and let prison warden see
- ass hold, inmate has to bend down, open their ass crack, let the prison warden see
- open mouth, let the prison see under the tougue.

Many years ago, I went beer session after ICT, one ICT friend bring along his friend who just out of jail. He share with us all this stories. But the above are just SOP, not every prison warden is so ON to do all this, only search those suspected ones

spready
17-11-2010, 11:01 PM
which garmen dept ?the yellow ribborn is bluff ppl 1:mad:
i oso part of the YR program,they will send u to those work tat nobody wans to wk,n mostly the boss will say some nasty words,u oso lan lan to accept it

very very true!!!
btw TS congrats on ur release..

Liquid
18-11-2010, 02:27 AM
No need to worry about record for minor offences that sit not long one unless you going to apply for high profile job. Government sector no need to think. Last time i apply job when question about missing period, i would say work overseas or say start my own business.

I am saying more of applying for immigration to other countries not jobs, and to do that you have to get a cert or proof of no criminal record from Cantonment and pay $40 to get it printed out. So for such minor cases, do they erase the records or not.

harv
18-11-2010, 02:54 AM
yoz bro ,

1st congrat to u ... remeber u are not alone .. good to share with other ur experience lar .. i also last time in b4 .. tt was long long ago when i in my 20 ... i am lucky to meet my mentor who give me e courage and and e chance ... remember to look forward .. dun brood on e past .. hope u can share ur stories here and hope other dun follow ur wrong step.... good luck to ur new life ..

bathtub76
18-11-2010, 02:54 AM
hi bros, after listen ur story i agree .... we should not do wrong things.
i am going in next month 15th. my case was postphone from last year till now. and i was on news and internet. haiz...

I used to have good life last time. i holding a salary of 4k a month. have a condo and a car. Becoz of gambling internet soccer. i lose almost 300k.
(my saving,wife saving,mum saving) everytime i pay off the debt and restart again. Till i cant pay,the bookie let me owe. So i have to instalment pay 1k to 2k.

Untill last year i couldnt breath,i request the bookie saY can i stop for few mth. But the bookie scold n fark. Actually i dun scare war he do to me.Even he threaten to break my leg .But bcoz we lose we pay.But he even said want to come to my house disturb my family. So i started piss off. So i went to his place we a knife.

When i was his ,we qurrel and i stabbed him 15 stroke.And i also kill myself just bcoz i dun wan to be death sentance. And doctor say me if late by 5mins,and i be gone.

Now i have to accept for wat i did. Over here,i advise bros here dont gamble. U can drink ,smoke and fark...this all dont spend much. But gamble is no limit.

My lawyer said i will be sentance maybe 4 5 year with rotan 6stroke.
When i out ,i will come to SBF see ur again. Good luck

Pilot Preceda
18-11-2010, 03:17 AM
i am going in next month 15th. my case was postphone from last year till now. and i was on news and internet. haiz...

I used to have good life last time. i holding a salary of 4k a month. have a condo and a car. Becoz of gambling internet soccer. i lose almost 300k.
(my saving,wife saving,mum saving) everytime i pay off the debt and restart again. Till i cant pay,the bookie let me owe. So i have to instalment pay 1k to 2k.

Untill last year i couldnt breath,i request the bookie saY can i stop for few mth. But the bookie scold n fark. Actually i dun scare war he do to me.Even he threaten to break my leg .But bcoz we lose we pay.But he even said want to come to my house disturb my family. So i started piss off. So i went to his place we a knife.

When i was his ,we qurrel and i stabbed him 15 stroke.And i also kill myself just bcoz i dun wan to be death sentance. And doctor say me if late by 5mins,and i be gone.

Now i have to accept for wat i did. Over here,i advise bros here dont gamble. U can drink ,smoke and fark...this all dont spend much. But gamble is no limit.

bro, thanks for the advice...
all the best to you...

F-boy
18-11-2010, 05:18 AM
So i supposed Bookie never die lah?
Why you do stupid things?
Moral of story is not say not to gamble but not to do silly things after you lost.
Still can surf SBF means your mind still clear, ok good luck to you.

F-boy
18-11-2010, 05:21 AM
Now no chance to hide inside asshole liao.
You go everywhere also check asshole, one day few times also even happen.
You mind free you can 'invent' many things, most common how to store water, make dice to gamble etc and make toliet door from string, rice and newspaper. Now dun need to do all these, living conditions inprove liao.

another amazing thing is... how the old bird bring in ciggarretes or other drug.

they already prepared to hide it in the "fridge" when in court, so that after court, they can bring it into jail.

by the way... "fridge" is referring to ass-hole :D

this is why, the standard operating procedure (SOP) is to search....
- under the balls, means the inmate have to lift up the balls and let prison warden see
- ass hold, inmate has to bend down, open their ass crack, let the prison warden see
- open mouth, let the prison see under the tougue.

Many years ago, I went beer session after ICT, one ICT friend bring along his friend who just out of jail. He share with us all this stories. But the above are just SOP, not every prison warden is so ON to do all this, only search those suspected ones

MrKream
18-11-2010, 05:58 AM
Now no chance to hide inside asshole liao.
You go everywhere also check asshole, one day few times also even happen.
You mind free you can 'invent' many things, most common how to store water, make dice to gamble etc and make toliet door from string, rice and newspaper. Now dun need to do all these, living conditions inprove liao.
Hei bro.is your story for real?...if it is real...I at lost for word...I wish I can be of some help....

rustyface
18-11-2010, 10:02 AM

Hey, chin up! good to be alive!

Pay your dues and you can move on....

But I hope your debts were forgiven? Not good to past the burden to your family when you are not around the next few years.

But really, it is good to be alive. You still have your wife and mum. Please dont do it again.

alvin36
18-11-2010, 07:31 PM

sorry to hear this..... gambling is indeed the worst vice. worst than drugs and womanizing.

your bookie is not very steady. if he is a steady guy, he should not allow player to continue betting if player has not clear up existing debts. the rule is soccer betting is this....

1. if old debts never clear, cannot give new credit to bet
2. soccer debts is unlike loan sharks, cannot disturb family and cannot charge interest.

anyway.... it is already over. I guess you have committed a serious offence. hope you get a lighter sentence. Less than 4 yrs and less than 6 strokes... is considered good news got you.

What you can do now... is settle down family down. dont make them worry for you. face the punishment and take it in your strike. The first few months can be difficult, after that will be OK.

Dont worry too much about the canning. The mental fear is those days before the canning. Turn to your religion may help you to overcome the fear. The mental fear is worst than the pain itself. After the canning, your fear will be gone, and you will feel better mentally. The pain will continue for next few days after the canning.

Remember, when inside, do not fight, and do not get into trouble even if you cannot get along with other cell-mates.

all the best to you :)

bigangry
18-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Bro,
I think you should continue more as your experience will serve a lot of youngster well.

I am also curious to know what goes on behind those walls.. must be pretty bad but its good that you are out.

cheers :D

The 1st month in prison

VanGogh
19-11-2010, 12:28 AM

Bro, hope you'll get a light sentence, finish it, and don't look back...

Hey, everybody make mistakes , only the unlucky ones get caught :)

hairy_abalone
19-11-2010, 12:28 AM
To everyone who has contributed to this thread:

I am writing in regards to honor and respect for all the bros who has spent some time in changi corretional confinemet. I am surprised to see the vibrant yet ecatatic response to what the TS first wrote. Just from reading and analyzing the replies alone, to me, you guys are my hero and mentor to life. Everyone who have served at changi seems very eager to restart their life. Unfortunately, we are living in a selfish society. Its difficult to regain the trust and friendliness again. In my opinion, the yellow ribbon movement is just a puppet show. But what I can say is never to give up.

Having to realise many bros were real life victims of the harsh sentencing in singapore; if you guys has made made it through, turned over a new leaf, and most importantly, able to give advices to readers (especially youngsters like me) to what it takes having a sucky life behind bars is. Please give yourself a pat on the back if you done so. A salute from me to you. I hope and pray that readers should take criminal offenses seriously, to avoid getting (my much awfully against) capital punishment.

Last by not least, I am proud to stumble upon this thread (in a sex forum) whereby I argue there is a ying n yang (balanced) ecosystem among writers to express their life changing experiences for others to ponder, that we, sbf writers are maybe cheaters but to an extend we are counsellors to the society.

This thread is A REASON why sbf IS A PLACE for growing up men to learn about life in the real world. Again, kudos, to every men who has: fallen and stood up again, fallend and stood up again, fallen and stood up again....

Sex4Love
19-11-2010, 12:46 AM
past is already over, just move on and live responsibly from now onwards

Make love more, don't make more enemies (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

hokkienguy
19-11-2010, 06:54 AM
加油 all the best to all bros.

KitKat
19-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Once you are out of it, it is best that you move on with life.

I can imagine how tough it is going to be starting from zero. But please do not give up.

The road ahead is long. I believe as long as we are willing to work hard, we can live comfortably. No need for 5 Cs. But enough to survive comfortably.

alvin36
19-11-2010, 11:07 AM
To everyone who has contributed to this thread:

I am writing in regards to honor and respect for all the bros who has spent some time in changi corretional confinemet. I am surprised to see the vibrant yet ecatatic response to what the TS first wrote. Just from reading and analyzing the replies alone, to me, you guys are my hero and mentor to life. Everyone who have served at changi seems very eager to restart their life. Unfortunately, we are living in a selfish society. Its difficult to regain the trust and friendliness again. In my opinion, the yellow ribbon movement is just a puppet show. But what I can say is never to give up.

Having to realise many bros were real life victims of the harsh sentencing in singapore; if you guys has made made it through, turned over a new leaf, and most importantly, able to give advices to readers (especially youngsters like me) to what it takes having a sucky life behind bars is. Please give yourself a pat on the back if you done so. A salute from me to you. I hope and pray that readers should take criminal offenses seriously, to avoid getting (my much awfully against) capital punishment.

Last by not least, I am proud to stumble upon this thread (in a sex forum) whereby I argue there is a ying n yang (balanced) ecosystem among writers to express their life changing experiences for others to ponder, that we, sbf writers are maybe cheaters but to an extend we are counsellors to the society.

This thread is A REASON why sbf IS A PLACE for growing up men to learn about life in the real world. Again, kudos, to every men who has: fallen and stood up again, fallend and stood up again, fallen and stood up again....

I do not agree YR project is just a puppet show... it has actually given some decent jobs to ex-convict, or at least give them a decent start once release from prison. I like the idea that they began job searching/matching before release.

However, there are some companies making use of this guys to do "cheap labour". For example, there are some companies providing "dish washing or cleaning" service", and they emply guys on YR project or during their home detention program. They pay a miserable salary of about $400-500, and want them to work 10-12 hours. I think that this companies are just making use of them, in the name of helping them in the commmunity project.

However, it can get much much better if govt begin to emply those on YR project. This is one point I think it can improve. But unfortunately, no govt or stat-board will employ people on YR project now.

Cocky
19-11-2010, 11:57 AM
IMHO, this is a good education thread. For those who have been in or going in to Cluster to give a good overview of what & how things can happen inside the Prison. So that other can understand and learn not to do stupid mistake in life that will cost individual time in the cluster for the crime that ppls do.

In short, I would like to thank TS for being brave and willing to share his own inside experience of the "Cluster". So that other ppls will think twice better commiting any crime.

In Singapore, the rule and regulation is so stirct. Please dont do un necessary mistake and crime which will cost your time in jail or even worst if any one would to lose thier own life in the process of it.

TS, I salute you.

alvin36
19-11-2010, 12:20 PM
IMHO, this is a good education thread. For those who have been in or going in to Cluster to give a good overview of what & how things can happen inside the Prison. So that other can understand and learn not to do stupid mistake in life that will cost individual time in the cluster for the crime that ppls do.

In short, I would like to thank TS for being brave and willing to share his own inside experience of the "Cluster". So that other ppls will think twice better commiting any crime.

In Singapore, the rule and regulation is so stirct. Please dont do un necessary mistake and crime which will cost your time in jail or even worst if any one would to lose thier own life in the process of it.

TS, I salute you.

yes... i agree, singapore is very strick, a very small offence can get you into jail. I have a ex-colleague, he picked up a pink IC, and kept it in his wallet. He claimed that he wanted to return to police post, but forgot about it after 1 week. Then one night, he kenna road-block, and while he was taking out his license from his wallet, traffic police saw the other IC inside his wallet. They called back police station to check and it was a report lost IC card.

He kenna quite a serious charge, but luckily his lawyer managed to fight and downgrade the charge. Finally he was sentensed to 4 weeks jail.

After he got out out jail... he was very sad, and very disappointed with life in Singapore. He dont want to talk about life in prison. And he resign, as many people knows about it in the company.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-11-2010, 01:20 PM
..He claimed that he wanted to return to police post, but forgot about it after 1 week...

Not doubting his integrity tough, but did he really 'forget' ? It's all his words..to think our law enforcers are damn efficient (maybe) several consideration must have been thought and investigated thoroughly before sentencing him - 4 wks is quite a sentence)

But to think we pay so much to feed these people in blue and white :D, they are doing a pretty good job la ;)

boyz2man
19-11-2010, 02:28 PM

So BS... Make 4k a mth can own condo and car meh??!!??:confused:

Make 4k... can lose up to 300k!!??!!:confused:

Talk COCK!

bathtub76
19-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Bro, pls lah. i made 4k a mth ,my wife also 3k plus. total 7k cant stay a condo?? use ur brain before scold ppl. a condo only 600k. 10% downpayment 10% cpf. rest montly instalment. like tat cant buy meh?? talk cork?? private me or leave ur contact to meet up. let me see ur cork how big. if u not happy come out 1 to 1. i let u both leg. i use 2 hand can liao. if coward only here scold ,then F aside. here are all friendly buddy,dont spoilt the chat.

Lastly thank for those buddy advise. what done is undone,i just prepare accept. cheers

Rainman
19-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Take it easy guy.

isaache
19-11-2010, 03:09 PM
yes... i agree, singapore is very strick, a very small offence can get you into jail. I have a ex-colleague, he picked up a pink IC, and kept it in his wallet. He claimed that he wanted to return to police post, but forgot about it after 1 week. Then one night, he kenna road-block, and while he was taking out his license from his wallet, traffic police saw the other IC inside his wallet. They called back police station to check and it was a report lost IC card.

He kenna quite a serious charge, but luckily his lawyer managed to fight and downgrade the charge. Finally he was sentensed to 4 weeks jail.

After he got out out jail... he was very sad, and very disappointed with life in Singapore. He dont want to talk about life in prison. And he resign, as many people knows about it in the company.

Wow, very unfortunate story. Perhaps in sg law..."You are guilty until proven innocent", not the other way around :(

alan0338
19-11-2010, 03:24 PM
he was very sad, and very disappointed with life in Singapore.

bro, ur fren is damn suay if wat he said is true...

Lastly thank for those buddy advise. what done is undone,i just prepare accept.cheers

bro, relax la, even in forum u also jio ppl go out talk :eek: :confused:

piece of advice for u when u go in, pls relax urself, the 1st month will be very pek chek but once u get used to it and know more kakis, then will find tat its not so bad after all( after listening to other ppl sad story). but pls take away ur hot temper la, the PC is really very bad place hor( for those who like to pick fights), .... chill bro... good luck....:)

alan0338
19-11-2010, 03:44 PM
the saddest encounter i met was this ah lao, warden told us he is a super regular.

he everyday will go in go out of his cell for his medication( but we dunno what is wrong with him ) then i talk to him a few times, ask him what his case is, he told me he is old already, so he doesnt wan to be outside cos his a burden to his family if he is warded into hospital, and he need ppl to jagar him if he is outside, he already giving up his life this old man....:(

then he told me a sentence i nv 4get, in singapore,( gam guan pua peh si, ma bay sai kia lo kun chu ) when ppl get old, should rather die of sickness than go in hospital and pull their family down. :(

then i remembered tat he got released when its almost my 2nd month there, everyone wished him good luck and hope tat he will nv u turn again, and spend his remaining time with his family, but shockingly,about 2 months later, we saw him again, charged with attempting to steal a police bicycle outside a police station( he purposely did it again)....

its really so sad to see an old man wanting to spend his remaining time with his family, but due to the $$$$ involved, he would rather choose to take this type of path so as not to be a burden to his family..:(

some ppl think tat he is just an old man addicted to stealing, but those who knew him knew tat his intention was clear...even the warden inside treated him well from what we noticed...

jacky43
19-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I am not sure, just think only, this small world class country. People have eyes above their heads, screw up on lives difficult to u turn. Guess family and friends need to show example first b4 rest of the people.

Interesting topic we have here, today i think this country not follow vips, not idols and not gangs. Maybe a short period of time, longer when we see others walking away, we also will walk away.

I forseen many yrs later, some doc will interview the ex gang members. They will regrets their deed.

Maybe, people with 7As, higher educated 1s we will follow, think of them like gods or something. Include the top people will standup, shake their hands pat their backs. Those that done times, i guess to return to society he/she need to study REAL HARD.

Get a degrees, people will overlook the faults. I know is easy to say, put all the angry, hatred on the studies. Try!

Rainman
19-11-2010, 04:37 PM
the saddest encounter i met was this ah lao, warden told us he is a super regular.

he everyday will go in go out of his cell for his medication( but we dunno what is wrong with him ) then i talk to him a few times, ask him what his case is, he told me he is old already, so he doesnt wan to be outside cos his a burden to his family if he is warded into hospital, and he need ppl to jagar him if he is outside, he already giving up his life this old man....:(

then he told me a sentence i nv 4get, in singapore,( gam guan pua peh si, ma bay sai kia lo kun chu ) when ppl get old, should rather die of sickness than go in hospital and pull their family down. :(

then i remembered tat he got released when its almost my 2nd month there, everyone wished him good luck and hope tat he will nv u turn again, and spend his remaining time with his family, but shockingly,about 2 months later, we saw him again, charged with attempting to steal a police bicycle outside a police station( he purposely did it again)....

its really so sad to see an old man wanting to spend his remaining time with his family, but due to the $$$$ involved, he would rather choose to take this type of path so as not to be a burden to his family..:(

some ppl think tat he is just an old man addicted to stealing, but those who knew him knew tat his intention was clear...even the warden inside treated him well from what we noticed...

What a way to save cost and not put burden on his family.

boyz2man
19-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Bro, pls lah. i made 4k a mth ,my wife also 3k plus. total 7k cant stay a condo?? use ur brain before scold ppl. a condo only 600k. 10% downpayment 10% cpf. rest montly instalment. like tat cant buy meh?? talk cork?? private me or leave ur contact to meet up. let me see ur cork how big. if u not happy come out 1 to 1. i let u both leg. i use 2 hand can liao. if coward only here scold ,then F aside. here are all friendly buddy,dont spoilt the chat.

Lastly thank for those buddy advise. what done is undone,i just prepare accept. cheers

Mebbe cluster should consider ANGER Management for PPl of yr nature.

Pity.

:eek::D

Xgenre
19-11-2010, 05:49 PM

so 80% loan is $480,000 leh. You say you lost all your wife and mum's money. So when you are in jail, how can your wife support the condo's mortgage from a $3K monthly salary? Why not like this lar.. Your wife become my sugar baby till you come out. I take over your share of the loan. Swee right? I pay your loan till you come out. My cock not as big as yours but it's always available to her over the next few years whenever she needs one. Maybe I can even adopt your mum as my god-ma and take care of her. Ma De is so easy to call. Like scolding vulgar words like that. Swee boh? I can private leave you my contact but I think you will be in jail by the time I'm free to meet you. Hot boh?

Please lar. You aren't a kid anymore. Grow up please. Let people say whatever they want, why do you have to get so hot? End up hurting yourself plus hurting your wife and mum even more. 1 ear in, the other ear out. Learn to let go and use your time inside to reflect and grow up. It's very unfair for your mum and wife to struggle with life outside while you lead a sheltered life with little worries about money or food inside. If you don't learn how to grow up as a responsible man, you will end up hurting them over and over again. How many more years do you have to be fillial to your mum? You got children who will be missing their daddy or not? I'm sure a lot of people love you and will miss you. Can you learn to be a better man for them or not?

People say bitter medicine is the best. I say being in prison is the most bitter medicine you can ever have in life. How many more times will you want to try this bitter medicine?

boyz2man
19-11-2010, 06:04 PM
so 80% loan is $480,000 leh. You say you lost all your wife and mum's money. So when you are in jail, how can your wife support the condo's mortgage from a $3K monthly salary? Why not like this lar.. Your wife become my sugar baby till you come out. I take over your share of the loan. Swee right? I pay your loan till you come out. My cock not as big as yours but it's always available to her over the next few years whenever she needs one. Maybe I can even adopt your mum as my god-ma and take care of her. Ma De is so easy to call. Like scolding vulgar words like that. Swee boh? I can private leave you my contact but I think you will be in jail by the time I'm free to meet you. Hot boh?

Please lar. You aren't a kid anymore. Grow up please. Let people say whatever they want, why do you have to get so hot? End up hurting yourself plus hurting your wife and mum even more. 1 ear in, the other ear out. Learn to let go and use your time inside to reflect and grow up. It's very unfair for your mum and wife to struggle with life outside while you lead a sheltered life with little worries about money or food inside. If you don't learn how to grow up as a responsible man, you will end up hurting them over and over again. How many more years do you have to be fillial to your mum? You got children who will be missing their daddy or not? I'm sure a lot of people love you and will miss you. Can you learn to be a better man for them or not?

People say bitter medicine is the best. I say being in prison is the most bitter medicine you can ever have in life. How many more times will you want to try this bitter medicine?

I 110% agree with u Bro!!

TS dun deserve to be pitied... he screwed up not just his life but oso others too (u know who la...):mad:

He still so yaya papaya. TO me... its childishness!!:rolleyes:

Sad to hear TS gg in soon... but on the other hand his violent nature and agressiveness requires some serious attention.

Hope TS can reflect when he is inside and come out a better person.:)

boyz2man
19-11-2010, 06:09 PM

Bro.. Juz upped u with my humble 2pts.:)

Green Finger
19-11-2010, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=alvin36;5416281]yes... i agree, singapore is very strick, a very small offence can get you into jail. I have a ex-colleague, he picked up a pink IC, and kept it in his wallet. He claimed that he wanted to return to police post,

Try to drop it in any post box if possible, do not keep it with you as if may be construed as stolen or even be implicated with any crime that may have happened . Singapore is a country that talks about law above all things.

Xgenre
19-11-2010, 06:40 PM
TS dun deserve to be pitied... he screwed up not just his life but oso others too (u know who la...):mad:

He still so yaya papaya. TO me... its childishness!!:rolleyes:

Is my English so bad that you can't understand the meaning behind my post? I'm not interested in condemning him. I'm counselling him in a very frank manner.

Bro.. Juz upped u with my humble 2pts.:)

Actually, I intend to zap you 5 points when I recover, out of childishness if you need a reason. Just to let you know first.

allyyong
20-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello Bathtub 76,

It's very brave of you to tell us what you have done wrong. Don't worry, when you get out, 你还是一个好汉!The most important thing is that you will learn from your lesson and change for the better.

For the brothers who have been to prison and share your stories here, it's been really heartening to hear that most of you have changed for the better. The roads ahead will be rocky but you guys will overcome and turn to be better persons. Keep it up!

yukoyuko69
20-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Sad to hear TS gg in soon... but on the other hand his violent nature and agressiveness requires some serious attention.

Hope TS can reflect when he is inside and come out a better person.:)

TS is FireShark and not bathtub76. Pls get your facts right

anton
20-11-2010, 04:25 PM

I think this is one main unspoken reason why singaporeans so scared of troubles. do something right but pisses the wrong people off and we can be identifed very easily. we don't want to be slashed when we walk along the walkways, and die without saying goodbye to our loved ones. whom can we rely on for protection? and it's not like in a big country where we can scoot-off to another town or city. sorry for the pessimistic viewpoint.

tomvoyeur
20-11-2010, 11:10 PM
This thread is indeed an eye-opener and make me cherish my freedom even more.

Always think twice, if not thrice, before u do anything stupid. ;)

S.B.Y.1
21-11-2010, 01:13 AM
The future is yours to live on Mas FireShark :)

F-boy
21-11-2010, 06:19 AM
What a way to save cost and not put burden on his family.

Same as the gang previously who went to airport to steal luggage. Knn all kidney patients. Form gang to become theives. They steal if never kena caught will have money see doctor, if caught also nevermind because it means medical taken care off liao. So they commit crime no need to blink coz sure win :D
I met them inside during my last stay in 2007.

F-boy
21-11-2010, 06:21 AM
god bless u....last time my sec sch bring those ah beng type student visit prison they got demo caning on a pillow:eek::eek:

the guy doin caning will be a muscular man...he will swing the cane a few time in a pattern(i think maybe gathering his strength onto the cane) b4 the cane finalli reach ur backside...imagine the impact!!!

Its not pattern la. The warden do it to gain momentum machiam shot putt thrower like that, after still go follow thru action :D

Every stroke they get extra money in their pay one as 'caning allowance' :D

Schenker
21-11-2010, 07:35 AM
god bless u....last time my sec sch bring those ah beng type student visit prison they got demo caning on a pillow:eek::eek:

the guy doin caning will be a muscular man...he will swing the cane a few time in a pattern(i think maybe gathering his strength onto the cane) b4 the cane finalli reach ur backside...imagine the impact!!!

Wanna know how it works? :rolleyes:

http://www.corpun.com/index.htm

http://www.corpun.com/singfeat.htm#howmanystrokes

Your butt can vibrate after first few stokes. :eek:

Xgenre
21-11-2010, 08:15 AM

Heard from my warden friend that they can be so well trained they can aim to cane you in lines. each stroke is a new line below the previous stroke. 8 lines till they need to repeat. I asked them how they trained. He said cane a piece of pork for practice!

It seems that there will also be an assessor to assess the guy caning the prisoner. If the assessor feels it's not hard enough, it's not counted. :eek: Heard some lao beng get caned already still can walk. The loudest screamers are the bangala illegal immigrants. 1 stroke, cry father mother...

Every stroke they get extra money in their pay one as 'caning allowance'

Heard it's $50 extra every month as long as you cleared the course. The money is given regardless of whether you got conduct actual caning or not. Most wardens don't like to do this. Sway lar. Imagine being cursed by so many prisoners. Just like how no one wants to be hangman.

Schenker
21-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Heard from my warden friend that they can be so well trained they can aim to cane you in lines. each stroke is a new line below the previous stroke. 8 lines till they need to repeat. I asked them how they trained. He said cane a piece of pork for practice!

It seems that there will also be an assessor to assess the guy caning the prisoner. If the assessor feels it's not hard enough, it's not counted. :eek: Heard some lao beng get caned already still can walk. The loudest screamers are the bangala illegal immigrants. 1 stroke, cry father mother...

Heard it's $50 extra every month as long as you cleared the course. The money is given regardless of whether you got conduct actual caning or not. Most wardens don't like to do this. Sway lar. Imagine being cursed by so many prisoners. Just like how no one wants to be hangman.

Nope, each cane adminstered by the caner no matter how soft/incorrect positioning will be counted accordingly. Only the doctor-on-duty and two warden to help position the butt protection shield if it was mispositioned, plus one counter.

The cane can be felt throughout the whole body, and goes to the brain. Maybe the prisoner will get splitting headache after that.

alvin36
21-11-2010, 03:04 PM

dont frighten bro bathtub76 lah.... he already very remoseful now....
the mental fear is worst than the physical pain. Hope bro bathtub76 can get a lighter sentense.

He must be very stressed now. The days of seeing lawyer, attending to court, and mentally prepared to go in, is definitely worst than the days when actually inside. Because once, you inside, there is nothing to do. After settle down inside, just spend the time looking at the wall, talk-cock with cell mates, and do some reading. Nothing else to do.

saint_1979
21-11-2010, 07:27 PM
this is one of a few great threads to read & learn from other bros. Thank for willing to share ur life experiences with us. Appreciate ur effort & pain to re-visit those sad memories. Be strong & look forwards.

LeMoN
21-11-2010, 08:08 PM

This is mild compared to the caning in Singapore. Here, the caner will take 3 steps forward before striking ...

Also the cane is soak in water a night before so it will create a lash effect. I've seen it during my army days. Usually everyone will confirm cry out after the 3rd stroke. Surprisingly the slash never hit the same place twice.

tomvoyeur
21-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Surprisingly the slash never hit the same place twice.

This is what they are trained to do. The purpose is to inflict pain not to cause permanent bodily harm. ;)

alvin36
21-11-2010, 11:02 PM
This is mild compared to the caning in Singapore. Here, the caner will take 3 steps forward before striking ...

Also the cane is soak in water a night before so it will create a lash effect. I've seen it during my army days. Usually everyone will confirm cry out after the 3rd stroke. Surprisingly the slash never hit the same place twice.

I agree. The rotan done in SG prison is definitelt than this in the video clip, which is in msia

jacky43
22-11-2010, 05:11 PM
All canning are painful, in mine school days the late 70s. The ex Bukit Merah Sec School, well known for gang crash. Yes! I know the seniors of today gang, nothing to shut loud.

Those who received, know the pains, i remembered a boy put newspaper in pocket. Found out, he got extra slashes. Seldom canning conducted in school hall, normally in class and, we don't seems to be scared.

I do conur last eve talking point, 1of the guest touch on the negatives of cane. (Forgive me, as this is a sex site, i will post it, Melissa Hyak is becoming more pretty and nice legs). Some boys will take it as a winning gift, shown off that he very the can. Consulting is for long term, family support is very important.

Just maybe, i could compare this to the WW2 Japs time. That period Japs were known to be cruel, happy to give heavy punishment. The more they push the people, the more the people wish to fight back. Almost same but, that time was for good cause.

Perhaps the authority could have a debate, motto is should we throw away the cane? Is open to every youngsters and, ex offenders. Reminded them, this society disallow bad hats, what should be done to make them change. Hear their thoughts, they don't have to implement if they think is rubbish.

FireShark
23-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Dear all Bros,

Please dun flame others here, I'm just here to let the brothers here know how prison life. Please note that if now there only few prison left in Singapore. They are Changi Cluster A & B, and AWP. Clusters A & B got 5 Blocks. Clusters A are mainly for workshops and Clusters B do have long sentence but different. B1 is for sentences more than 5 years, B2 is a Remand Center, B3 is for Drugs related offences, B4 for mainly for short sentences and B5 mainly for sentence up to 2 ~5 years. AWP is mainly for foreign inmates who committed offence in Singapore. There are few kinds of collar in Changi White, Blue, Red and Grey. White are for normal inmates whereby we will have deduction on sentences (1month 10 days deduction) but Blue got to serve the full sentences. For Red, I think minimum 20 years sentence and for grey are all under chapter 55 where they dont know when is their release dates.

miniboy
23-11-2010, 07:51 PM
a good thread for informations regarding to jail
thanks to all bros posting their true life incidents

LL

Rainman
24-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Do continue leh the happening inside.

FireShark
24-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Do continue leh the happening inside.

Okay, since there are brothers interested in prison life, now I will talk more detail on food in prison life. Every morning we will have a mug of coffee or tea and the taste might change every bi-monthly. We are also offered 4pcs of bread applied with cream (taste like butter) or Jam. Sometime the bread are a bit hard when applied with Jam. Just to let you there are different kind of lunch and dinner in prison. There are normal, off bean, off sugar, off chilli, bread diet and soft diet. If you got no sickness, you will take the normal diet. If you had Gout, you will take off bean. If you have diebetes, you will take off sugar and if yiu cant take chilli, you will take off chilli. For bread and soft diet, you goto request from Superidentent of Prison. The lunch consist of 1 veg and 2 hotdogs, or veg and 1 boiled egg, or beehoon with hotdog/fishcake (every wednesday and sometimes Saturday), veg and fishcake mixed hotdog curry sauce, and; veg and beancurd with fishball. For dinner, once a month, we will have ikan billis with peanut, egg and veg; Bitter ground with Chicken. If not the dinner will be veg with no head fish; veg with baked Chicken (the sauce is change each time but the sauce tast horrible except for curry); veg with 3 hotdog and veg with 1 pc fillet. For main festive seasons only, we will have special foods. For christian chinese/indian they will celebrate x'mas only, for muslim, they will celebrate Hari Raya. For Indian they will celebrate depa and for free thinker and chinese, they will only celebrate Chinese new year.

yashirob
24-11-2010, 01:52 PM
how abt things like friday mornings when hangings are conducted? death sentence also held in cluster B? any interesting stories like fight and gang-related activities? or any illegal stuff in prison?

thanks so much for sharing.

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 03:19 PM
before 2000 year.

Every morning, 1, 3, 5 & 7. Milk Tea.
2, 4, 6 kopi.

Bread 3 slice, rotate between, Butten, kaya and strawberry jam.

lunch,
Mon, rotate from bean curd or tau pok , 1 veg
tue, fish,
Wed, rotate from fried meehon or kway tio
Thu, fish ,
Fri, rotate from tau pok or bean curd
Sat, rotate, fish or fried mee goreng.
Sun, if sat mee, then will Luncheon meat, if sat fish, then Sun mi tak but noddle.

dinner,
mon, pork
tue, chicken
Wed, egg and ikan billis
Thu, Chicken
Fri, Pork
Sat , Fish
Sun, egg and ikan billis

------------------------------------------------
For those working in prison , will have between $3- $15 per week , can use the $$ to order canned food or dried goods, or buy soap.
---------------------------------------------------

Per monthly ration, 1 toilet roll ( we use it to clean our spoon after meal )
1 tooth paste.
1 soap.

our plastic spoon is like those u get when u taobao food. and 1 year only can change once!!

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 03:24 PM
old Changi got A B C D E F G hall.

A hall for Blue collar. Collective prisoner. those who are repest offender.
min 5year.

D hall is the teen hall, if your age under 21. you will be staying here.

E hall, below is bread factory, top is Punsihment Cell, we call it PC.

F hall is 55, used to keep those gangster

G hall is also 55, used to keep drug trafficker

in 1993, F & G hall inmate will transfer to the newly build 95million Tanan Merah Prison.

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 03:26 PM
how abt things like friday mornings when hangings are conducted? death sentence also held in cluster B? any interesting stories like fight and gang-related activities? or any illegal stuff in prison?

Friday morning 5am is the hanging.

as it is very quiet, you can actually hear the bang when the thing open.

If got hanging, then friday no BA BA service, Ba ba is out patient service, you go visit the nurse get medicine.

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 03:30 PM

As it is a maximum Ser prison, not much of gang crash in Changi.
usually just 1-1 fight

the most Gang crash is in RTC, reformative training centre..
and it usually involve Hall.

anyone here also RTC boy?

洪,猛, 汉, 勇 is the 4 main " table " in RTC

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 03:32 PM
For main festive seasons only, we will have special foods. For christian chinese/indian they will celebrate x'mas only, for muslim, they will celebrate Hari Raya. For Indian they will celebrate depa and for free thinker and chinese, they will only celebrate Chinese new year.

Chinese can choose between Xmas or CNY.

the prison set $5 for each celebrating inmate, the rest same usual normal meal.

8ggtart
24-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Section 55 should be Criminal Law Detention, C L D.

No Court, No date.

you will be lock for ,

fighter 18-36 mths
Asst head man 30- 48 mths
Headman 48-60 mths
Gen headman 72-84 mths.

The longest was a murder related case, the group from Ang Soon Tong from Sembawang, that group of youngster escaped Hanging, but kana CLD.

6 of them got 13 years.
1 of them get 15 years

jacky43
24-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Let me see, 2old HKG movies the actors said something. I have to change abit to suit mine message. Certain extent it reflects on the hardships behind bars. Nobody should committ crimes.

1 was an 80s movie, A better tomorrow, i think was part 2. Sorry! Long time ago. Anyway, Ti Lung told the officer who put him behind bars.

His officer asked him don't he wish to do something good? At least to redo his mistake. He replied, he was in jail to repent, it is enough 4him. That story was Ti Lung's brother, gone undercover to crack an underworld network. His brother was played by the late Lesile Cheung. So no choice he too have to help his brother and, confront his past.

Mine point is, servicing time is to repent ones mistake. Now, another such movie was, internal affairs 2. In jail a character was crying, his dad passed away, he was not allow to attend his funeral. He cried, "I ask mne warden 4help, he said cannot go out. Serve time here means, your father passed away also cannot go out 1."

How true, both were movies only, to me it reflect the mental hardships behind bars.

boyz2man
24-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Let me see, 2old HKG movies the actors said something. I have to change abit to suit mine message. Certain extent it reflects on the hardships behind bars. Nobody should committ crimes.

1 was an 80s movie, A better tomorrow, i think was part 2. Sorry! Long time ago. Anyway, Ti Lung told the officer who put him behind bars.

His officer asked him don't he wish to do something good? At least to redo his mistake. He replied, he was in jail to repent, it is enough 4him. That story was Ti Lung's brother, gone undercover to crack an underworld network. His brother was played by the late Lesile Cheung. So no choice he too have to help his brother and, confront his past.

Mine point is, servicing time is to repent ones mistake. Now, another such movie was, internal affairs 2. In jail a character was crying, his dad passed away, he was not allow to attend his funeral. He cried, "I ask mne warden 4help, he said cannot go out. Serve time here means, your father passed away also cannot go out 1."

How true, both were movies only, to me it reflect the mental hardships behind bars.

Very well-said bro.:)

Upped u.:D

jacky43
24-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I remembered an old movie, acted by Ti Lung in the late 80s. That year he took the golden horse best actor for A Better Tommorrow. No! I was not talking about this.

Cannot recalled the name, again he acted big boss, a fighter in the underworld. Somehow, he gave the impression he killed because he need to. Fast forward, he was caught sentence to hang.

The ending part, i think his probation officer, cannot recalled was it a lady. Anyway, ask him for a favour. Asking him to cry infront of his new memebrs, his gang many were young punks. Same liked recent we read in paper kind. His officer told him to set a good eg, pretend he was weak, human not any super man.

In the beginning he refused, so as story goes he decided he had to do the right things. Standing behind the fence, his new members saw him for his last time. He cried told them he was afraid to die, he was a coward and, crime does not pay. The young punks were totally disappointed.

The last shot he turned his back, the camera zoom on his face. He turn to smile, he had no regrets. Wrong bad movie, i don't want any young punk to watch it.

Police_Man
24-11-2010, 05:40 PM
law and prison is to keep everything in order.

grouchycabi
24-11-2010, 06:38 PM
I remembered an old movie, acted by Ti Lung in the late 80s. That year he took the golden horse best actor for A Better Tommorrow. No! I was not talking about this.

Cannot recalled the name, again he acted big boss, a fighter in the underworld. Somehow, he gave the impression he killed because he need to. Fast forward, he was caught sentence to hang.

The last shot he turned his back, the camera zoom on his face. He turn to smile, he had no regrets. Wrong bad movie, i don't want any young punk to watch it.

I remember watching this movie too. Anyone can remember the name of the movie?

FireShark
24-11-2010, 07:00 PM
usually just 1-1 fight

During my stay in B4, there isn't any gang fight but few 1-1 fight due to some arguement during basketball game. Nowadays, you wont see any gang fight because if you fight in prison, the penalty is very heavy and will affect your early release date. There also some case 1-1 inside the cells but the one of the major case happen in prison is one of the inmates was killed by the wardern officers. I don't think so the newspaper here had reported anything about this.

JansonTan
24-11-2010, 07:20 PM
During my stay in B4, there isn't any gang fight but few 1-1 fight due to some arguement during basketball game. Nowadays, you wont see any gang fight because if you fight in prison, the penalty is very heavy and will affect your early release date. There also some case 1-1 inside the cells but the one of the major case happen in prison is one of the inmates was killed by the wardern officers. I don't think so the newspaper here had reported anything about this.

In 1994, Tanah Merah Prison, a CLD inmate hang himself during the first day of Chinese New Year after knowing he wasnt given release from prison after 6 years.

penalty for normal fighting is just 3-7 day tanbak to your release date.
i seem gang crash inside prison, the whole batch kana tanbak 1 year!! and 6 month PC.

inside prison, the best way is to stay low profile, talk less.

even if you really very CAN in Singapore, do not boast abt it.

Dont act tough, also never act sissy.

there are still cases of prison forcing oral sex from the weaker sissy type inmate.

alvin36
24-11-2010, 08:04 PM
usually just 1-1 fight

I think RTC is a failure. It made these kids becomes worst instead of better

yashirob
24-11-2010, 08:42 PM
In 1994, Tanah Merah Prison, a CLD inmate hang himself during the first day of Chinese New Year after knowing he wasnt given release from prison after 6 years.

penalty for normal fighting is just 3-7 day tanbak to your release date.
i seem gang crash inside prison, the whole batch kana tanbak 1 year!! and 6 month PC.

inside prison, the best way is to stay low profile, talk less.

even if you really very CAN in Singapore, do not boast abt it.

Dont act tough, also never act sissy.

there are still cases of prison forcing oral sex from the weaker sissy type inmate.

haha y the weaker sissy type don retaliate? pretend to agree then put the kkj in the mouth and bite it hard. knn the bully sure take a very long time to recover.

joew2005
24-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act, or "Section 55" as it is more popularly known - detention under police supervision w/o the need 4 open trials.

FireShark
24-11-2010, 10:10 PM
I think RTC is a failure. It made these kids becomes worst instead of better

Inside the prison the YP sibei lao lan cos they got some benefits. Now the youngster are just neighbourhood small gangster but they still dont know the what is prison life and how are the old bird gangster being treated in prison last time. Sigh.......

alan0338
24-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Inside the prison the YP sibei lao lan cos they got some benefits. Now the youngster are just neighbourhood small gangster but they still dont know the what is prison life and how are the old bird gangster being treated in prison last time. Sigh.......

when they go in liao, then they will kio tolong. :p
no matter how steady u are outside, when go in liao, even a dragon will become a lizard....:D

now still have sentence under TPP or not?

heartbroken
25-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Interesting read so far, keep sharing :p

ghbs
25-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Yes I remember this scene too. But I cannot recal what movie is this. Of the whole movie this is the only scene I remember. Very deep impact on me.

The ending part, i think his probation officer, cannot recalled was it a lady. Anyway, ask him for a favour. Asking him to cry infront of his new memebrs, his gang many were young punks. Same liked recent we read in paper kind. His officer told him to set a good eg, pretend he was weak, human not any super man.

In the beginning he refused, so as story goes he decided he had to do the right things. Standing behind the fence, his new members saw him for his last time. He cried told them he was afraid to die, he was a coward and, crime does not pay. The young punks were totally disappointed.

batty
25-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Since this is a sex related website, any one wanna say anything about sex with female prisoners or among female jailbirds themselves in prisons in Singapore? Any female exjailbirds want to speak out?

A few things I have heard about prisons in Singapore. A prison warden told me that prison food taste nice. I find that hard to believe. A Policeman told me that an Indonesian man jailed in Singapore actually put on weight while in prison. A German man remanded in the Queenstown Remand Centre said that the prisoners there are provided with pots of water. This is their drinking water in their cells. Then they have to shit and urinate in the same pots. The same for military detention barracks in Singapore. A female exjailbird told me that they were cleaning the floor of the prison. They were so thirsty they had to drink water from the w.c. A Vietnamese man who has been incarcerated in a Vietnamese prison, when he visited Changi Prison, said Changi Prison is really much better than the former. He was not incarcerated in Changi Prison. Any one want to comment? I have never been in prison.

Vertu
25-11-2010, 10:24 AM
A few things I have heard about prisons in Singapore. A prison warden told me that prison food taste nice. I find that hard to believe. A Policeman told me that an Indonesian man jailed in Singapore actually put on weight while in prison. A German man remanded in the Queenstown Remand Centre said that the prisoners there are provided with pots of water. This is their drinking water in their cells. Then they have to shit and urinate in the same pots. .

Due to the proper daily 3 meals, once a inmates are use to prison life and can eat as normal, most inmates will put on weight .

In QRP, all inmates are given a small pill of drinking water which are always not enough. Inside the cell, there is a WC but usually they will not shit in it as they depend on this WC for extra water for drinking and bathing in the cell(illegal act using plastic bag ). Big business will only be done in 'yard'. How they do it ? Figure it out or try it.....oops there is no more QRP !

FireShark
25-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Since this is a sex related website, any one wanna say anything about sex with female prisoners or among female jailbirds themselves in prisons in Singapore? Any female exjailbirds want to speak out?

A few things I have heard about prisons in Singapore. A prison warden told me that prison food taste nice. I find that hard to believe. A Policeman told me that an Indonesian man jailed in Singapore actually put on weight while in prison. A German man remanded in the Queenstown Remand Centre said that the prisoners there are provided with pots of water. This is their drinking water in their cells. Then they have to shit and urinate in the same pots. The same for military detention barracks in Singapore. A female exjailbird told me that they were cleaning the floor of the prison. They were so thirsty they had to drink water from the w.c. A Vietnamese man who has been incarcerated in a Vietnamese prison, when he visited Changi Prison, said Changi Prison is really much better than the former. He was not incarcerated in Changi Prison. Any one want to comment? I have never been in prison.

Hi Bro, for your info, male and female prisoner do not stay together and we dont even get that chance to see the female prisoners. Singapore prison had changed in the recent years. Their Hygiene, procedure, food and treatment had all been drastically improve (comment by the old timer). Presently, the living standard in prison had been changeso much but now the freedom in freedom to roam around are much more lesser. In the past, you dont get to see female wardern but now you get to see more.

batty
25-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi FireShark. I am glad you are a free man now. Of course, I know that male and female prisoners are strictly segregated in prisons. What I want to know is do female prisoners have sex in prisons? If they do, with whom? Where do they do it? Are they forced to have sex? That sort of thing. Any FRs will be nice. Thanks.

lustE-
25-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I know this sounds disgusting, but i'm really interested to know more about how does a person shits in prison?

Some people shits after eating or more so than others. So lets say a prisoner/inmate has to shit multiple times a day, how and where does he do it? Is it "fang bian", embarrassing or hard/difficult to shit in full view of others? Or do you do it in a private area?

When shitting, does fellow inmates look/stare at u? How is the smell? Is it bad/terrible? How does one wipe his ass clean? Especially if a person is used to using normal toilet paper and a lot of it to wipe his ass clean. How much paper can u use in prison? As u all know, sometimes low quality paper is damn hard to wipe ur ass clean, sometimes it's also not enough if your ass is big!

jacky43
25-11-2010, 12:09 PM
I guess many people are not afraid to enter jail this gen, especially men who had served 2yrs of NS think it is same like NS time. How about long term? I am looking at 8 years above.

The world here is changing so fast, it had nothing to do with the person service his/her time. This capture from an Andy Lau's movie, "Det D" an old bird gave his parting speech to Andy.

"I in here for 1/2 of mine life. Outside had nothing for me anymore. Sometime is much better here then outside."

Well i don't agreed. How about the scene from "S Redemption", sorry don't know how to spell the first letter. Morgan Freeman after released from prision, he was working in a supermarket. He shouted everytime he need to go to the toilet.

His supervisor rememded him he is nolonger in jail, just go and do his biz. After spending, wasting precious lifes and time, it is the most painful that a person ever lived.

Vertu
25-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I know this sounds disgusting, but i'm really interested to know more about how does a person shits in prison?

Some people shits after eating or more so than others. So lets say a prisoner/inmate has to shit multiple times a day, how and where does he do it? Is it "fang bian", embarrassing or hard/difficult to shit in full view of others? Or do you do it in a private area?

When shitting, does fellow inmates look/stare at u? How is the smell? Is it bad/terrible? How does one wipe his ass clean? Especially if a person is used to using normal toilet paper and a lot of it to wipe his ass clean. How much paper can u use in prison? As u all know, sometimes low quality paper is damn hard to wipe ur ass clean, sometimes it's also not enough if your ass is big!

There is untold rules in each prison and each cells. Rule are always set by the oldest 'tenant' in that cells. Most inmates will have to 'learn' to shit once everyday but if really cant tahan, than he would have to do a big washing and cleaning of the WC after his business.

Some cell rule is inmates can do business after the breakfast but take turn to do the washing each day. They will use the straw mat or blanket to form a wall as cover.

Those are really bad and lousy memories.

DONT EVER STEP INTO PRISON,LIFE INSIDE ARE UNBERABLE.

KitKat
25-11-2010, 12:49 PM
A very eye opening thread indeed for the ignorant like me. Thanks to bros who shared their real past experiences in there. Glad that you guys are out. Stay out.

FireShark
25-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Hi FireShark. I am glad you are a free man now. Of course, I know that male and female prisoners are strictly segregated in prisons. What I want to know is do female prisoners have sex in prisons? If they do, with whom? Where do they do it? Are they forced to have sex? That sort of thing. Any FRs will be nice. Thanks.

Sorry brother, regarding female prisoner, I really do not know about much their life in prison.

There is untold rules in each prison and each cells. Rule are always set by the oldest 'tenant' in that cells. Most inmates will have to 'learn' to shit once everyday but if really cant tahan, than he would have to do a big washing and cleaning of the WC after his business.

Some cell rule is inmates can do business after the breakfast but take turn to do the washing each day. They will use the straw mat or blanket to form a wall as cover.

Those are really bad and lousy memories.

DONT EVER STEP INTO PRISON,LIFE INSIDE ARE UNBERABLE.

Bro, this rules dont normally applied much anymore. Now each sell got 2 toilets, both the toilet can be use for bathe and shit. We can bathe and shit how many times you want. Normally, the young ones will clean the place up while the olders will help out a bit. One main rules is no shitting during food time. They is one newbie who don't know get scolded by the old timer left right center and he even argue back. Nearly get into a fight but was resolve. Nowadays, although there are cells rules but many people had ignore and didn't practise it. By courtesy, the newbie coming into a new cell will actually asked 1st so that at least they know if there are any rules. If you say the sleeping place, your makan place it all fixed. Like chinese, they don't do prayers early in the morning, they will give priority to malay to use the toilet 1st. Inside the cell, the only problem is when you meet those who have mental problem. It is very hard for us to communite with them. Sometimes, I really feel pitied for them to come into prison.

jacky43
25-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Not sure do we have this in our jail, i remembered at old Hollywood movie, American historyX, acted by Edward Norton. Is not so much a prison rather about racial hatred movie.

We saw the different groups of people, the white, black Latin and Asian, don't remembered was shown this group. I added it to bring out mine point.

Anway, the middle part there is story of behind bars and, i watched the uncut version. The main actor, Edward Norton was rape by a skin head. He was pinned down, got his ass upped. He was shocked because in the beginning of his time, he was living up the cloud.

He mean he got the respect, everything in jail is going his way shits. Then it all came down. Yes! Include CSI it is shown, in jail keep to yourself, never anyhow share tables etc. But we looking at long term, daily include 6mths trouble will come. Not worth to spend even a day, small crimes payup not that serious type. Get a lawyers and plead for fines, stupid to go in.

I heard of a young man, don't want to pay his traffic fine. He prefer to serve time, he is dumb!

sadsea
25-11-2010, 04:44 PM
A MAN WILL NOT STAND IF HE DOESN'T FALL ( a quota from a world class mma fighter , fedor). wat pass had passed浪子回头金不换!:)

baoroy
25-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi all buddies, first of all I'm from QRC. Batch. 2005! Sentence to 10 weeks for stabbing a group of gangster alone.
When i was there, all I was thinking was will the group I've stabbed come to find my family member anot. Worried for my mom and younger bro! Not a good experience but I've learn to better control of myself... now I'm back working for near 5 years and feeling low when comparing with colleagues with no record!
F the yellow ribbon la! Crap! Many project I cannot handle ie prison! Can't even help with delivery!
For those doing side line, pls be careful as inside life like hell!!
All the best for TS! I survive I'm sure you can!

jacky43
25-11-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi baoroy! Congrats to u, no worry of revenge shits but, play safe so to write it. Tell your family, friends not to stay out late, do not go to places eg, pubs and GL illegal joints. That will be enough, people who dare to walk into other people house, the law will deal with them very heavy.

Yellow ribbon projects? All projects need 2hands to clap. The person do not want to receive help, it failed at least the council or something? They have tried their best, it is up to that person. I am still puzzle, how about such project for female convicts?

Forgive me 4posting this, the day the lawman and army are F!, is the day where the bad hats are firearmed. It will not happen sleep well everybody.

God blessed this country and, all its people.

alan0338
25-11-2010, 09:15 PM
sleep well everybody.

God blessed this country and, all its people.

good nyt bro, u take care too :p :D

JansonTan
25-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Pls feel free to ask me anything regarding prison life as 2 of my bro all kana prison for many year.
but they released after 2000.

alvin36
26-11-2010, 12:15 AM
just few questions...

1. is it true that after jail term, you will not be called up for reservice ?
2. how about voting during GE ? will you have rights to vote ?

FireShark
26-11-2010, 10:56 AM
just few questions...

For your question, its had depend on the crime you had commited, if your crime committed is serious, you might not be call up for reservice. For Voting, when we are out from the prison, we are still allow to vote.

bathtub76
26-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Hello Bathtub 76,

It's very brave of you to tell us what you have done wrong. Don't worry, when you get out, 你还是一个好汉!The most important thing is that you will learn from your lesson and change for the better.

For the brothers who have been to prison and share your stories here, it's been really heartening to hear that most of you have changed for the better. The roads ahead will be rocky but you guys will overcome and turn to be better persons. Keep it up!

Thnx bro. For those say i childish or not,pls go read why i angry 1st. It him come say me,then i scold him back. Xgenre samster u oso dun yaya here lah. take care my wife n my mum?? u can bo?? dun here talk loud. give me real no. i sure meet u outside. if bo ji ,then dun talk so loud. laukui lao. maybe u just dare here say say. be a man ,date me out. then see u take care my wife n mum, or i take care u.

bathtub76
26-11-2010, 12:13 PM

thnx bro...

bathtub76
26-11-2010, 12:17 PM
dont frighten bro bathtub76 lah.... he already very remoseful now....
the mental fear is worst than the physical pain. Hope bro bathtub76 can get a lighter sentense.

He must be very stressed now. The days of seeing lawyer, attending to court, and mentally prepared to go in, is definitely worst than the days when actually inside. Because once, you inside, there is nothing to do. After settle down inside, just spend the time looking at the wall, talk-cock with cell mates, and do some reading. Nothing else to do.

thnx bro, i now no stress liao. coz my family thing all settle down. Now i rent my hdb out everymth rental give to wife. my car rent out so no burden for wife paying. and i oso declared bankrupt so no more bank sent letter to home. so now no more stress. To all brother here, it not i wan anger here or show anything here. it someone trying to play pank msg me. So pls see b4 ur comment me. thnx

LMF888
26-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Hey any kind bro to share with me more regarding life inside as i will be sentence next week thursday. By the way i,m a first timer any cell rules or advice .Please kindly share or tell me more as i ,m afraid i cannot get used to the life inside. Thanks a million

Zoick
26-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey any kind bro to share with me more regarding life inside as i will be sentence next week thursday. By the way i,m a first timer any cell rules or advice .Please kindly share or tell me more as i ,m afraid i cannot get used to the life inside. Thanks a million

How long you will be serving and what crime you committed?

alan0338
26-11-2010, 01:48 PM

cell rules will be set when u go in ( by ppl in before u), no worries about that.... ;)

first month will surely not be used to it, but gradually will be ok when time passes by .. :)

do not be a hero or be guai lan with ppl inside( u dunno who u are dealing with )....
do not fight if not end up in PC ( punishment cell )and sentence will be prolonged then u will really go siao :D

tats all i can think of, actually nothing much, take it as an experience ( though its a bad one).... take care, good luck, enjoy ur holiday ( even if u feel bad initially, but eventually u will know to 苦中作乐).....:D

p/s heard from frens tat its not so bad now, not like 10plus years ago, so no worries ........

alvin36
26-11-2010, 02:05 PM
cell rules will be set when u go in ( by ppl in before u), no worries about that.... ;)

first month will surely not be used to it, but gradually will be ok when time passes by .. :)

do not be a hero or be guai lan with ppl inside( u dunno who u are dealing with )....
do not fight if not end up in PC ( punishment cell )and sentence will be prolonged then u will really go siao :D

tats all i can think of, actually nothing much, take it as an experience ( though its a bad one).... take care, good luck, enjoy ur holiday ( even if u feel bad initially, but eventually u will know to 苦中作乐).....:D

p/s heard from frens tat its not so bad now, not like 10plus years ago, so no worries ........

just to add..... also DO NOT do anything that anger the prison warden, do not be marked by them. Just do what is been told, say "yes sir"....and do the normal greetings with all other inmates.

Most of the times... you should not have problem with prison wardens. dont forget, when you are inside facing the walls, the wardens are also "facing the walls" when doing their shifts. They have no mobile phone, no tv, no radio. They will be frustrated is something happen or someone give them problems.

baoroy
26-11-2010, 02:10 PM
just few questions...

I still get called for reservice... if longer sentence then no need ba... my friend kana headman and report PS. No ns for him even... another friend kana drug oso no reservice...

super_manny
26-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Share with everyone a story of a man in prison for 2 years in USA:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136858

batty
26-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Prisoners sleep on thin straw mats on large concrete blocks in prisons in Singapore right?

FireShark
26-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Prisoners sleep on thin straw mats on large concrete blocks in prisons in Singapore right?

Yes, thin staw mats on the floor providing you with 2 blankets. Blanket could only washed once every 2months. Each month they will give you 1 toothbrush, toothpaste and 2 cake of soap and rolls of toilet paper. They only provide face towels only. The face towels will be change once every 2 months. They dont provide those big towels for drying your bodies.

joew2005
26-11-2010, 08:32 PM
if all the different lives & situations behind bars k be played on the big screen, then all the directors would hv ran out of ideas .... long long ago ...

mseveninch
26-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi bro fireshark! appreciated the info & the experienced you had went thru.

Just curious of one thing that I can't get it out of my mind. I had read that some prison in the west had these conjugal visitation . Does such arrangement available here in Singapore?

If NO - how the prisoner ( both male / female ) goes about the needs? After all - we are all human and everyone regardless where we are - we need it most......sexually.... from time to time!

hoosdathu
26-11-2010, 09:27 PM
They only provide face towels only. The face towels will be change once every 2 months. They dont provide those big towels for drying your bodies.

the thin n cheap 祝君早安 towels. use same towel to wipe ur face, wipe body, and wipe backside dry after big business :(

the small plastic spoon for meals change only once a year unless u make special request: that's the unhygienic one imho...

alan0338
26-11-2010, 10:23 PM
the thin n cheap 祝君早安 towels. use same towel to wipe ur face, wipe body, and wipe backside dry after big business :(

bwahahahaha bwahahaha.......u still remember the words some more, :eek: :eek:

this thread suppose to be sad memories, but i see tis post i laf until peng, kamsia kamsia :D

habbomall
27-11-2010, 12:50 AM
i hear one thing from bro outside. last time if you sentence to death you will lock in 1 man cell and never see the sun or mood from the days your sentence till you hang. is this ture ?

i also hear last time the judge only say send to hang.if you heng hang wont die you will relase from jail. but now the judge will say hang to death?

FireShark
27-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi bro fireshark! appreciated the info & the experienced you had went thru.

Just curious of one thing that I can't get it out of my mind. I had read that some prison in the west had these conjugal visitation . Does such arrangement available here in Singapore?

If NO - how the prisoner ( both male / female ) goes about the needs? After all - we are all human and everyone regardless where we are - we need it most......sexually.... from time to time!

I really don't know for others prisoners but I do know some inmates masterbate in the toilet but it is an offence to do that. For the whole 164 days, I didnt to anything and not even masterbate. I only know that sometime when I pass motion, my sperms will come spill out. I believe it was overflow. Furthermore the sperms spill out is damn thick. SEX is not allow in prison.

Botarbolampar
27-11-2010, 05:40 PM
I really don't know for others prisoners but I do know some inmates masterbate in the toilet but it is an offence to do that. For the whole 164 days, I didnt to anything and not even masterbate. I only know that sometime when I pass motion, my sperms will come spill out. I believe it was overflow. Furthermore the sperms spill out is damn thick. SEX is not allow in prison.

Good sharing spirit.............

FireShark
30-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Good sharing spirit.............

Thanks bro

One more info. We are allow to see dcotors from Monday to Friday, if you are sick on saturday or sunday, there isn't any docotors available. If only you are going to die soon, they will then send you to the hospital. If not stayed in the cell and suffered.

Rainman
30-11-2010, 01:50 PM
So inhuman ya. Week end no doctor?

Green Finger
30-11-2010, 06:46 PM

Doc also in "lock up" from Mon - Fri, so Sat & Sun need to chiong mah, R & R for didi, leh.

FireShark
30-11-2010, 08:30 PM

In prison, there are many old timers saying "you can died in prison but you can't be sick in prison".

fukbuddy
01-12-2010, 02:24 AM
To all bros,

my cousin went in for 4mths this year too.

This was his account to me when we went for kopi after his release date:
1. The floor mat sux, it gives him many "bedbug-like" marks on his legs and arms
2. and yes, no sex at all. He told me after 4weeks he had wet dreams.... and sometimes while shitting and he cough also come spilling out...
3. The wash the floor everyday(cos you sleep on where you eat); sometimes wash once a week on sunday when they will provide the cleaning liquid and save some for the floor.
4. Very difficult to sleep at nite, need to keep going toilet to wipe himself with towel
5. Every nite hear the sound of aeroplanes... Dunno why cun hear during the day...
6. Most importantly, he came out after spending 10weeks in changi chalet & gana Home tagging where you have a "G-Shock" on your ankle for the remaining term. Some pple say that is v.short, but to him, if felt like 10months....

According to him, its not worth it at all.......really not worth it, esp for young people (YP) who got in for drug related or Army AWOL cases...

LMF888
01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Finally 2/12/2010 court 10 i ,m going to my final hearing.Glad to learn alot of inside lifestyle and rules from you guys thanks for the info

lovingraw
01-12-2010, 12:37 PM

The 1st month in prison

bro what case huh?

mseveninch
01-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Finally 2/12/2010 court 10 i ,m going to my final hearing.Glad to learn alot of inside lifestyle and rules from you guys thanks for the info

Bro.........all the best & good luck. Hope you don't have to end up there. Anyway....hope for the best!!:)

FireShark
01-12-2010, 03:43 PM

Just take care inside. Did you get the government lawyer so that he/she can help you in the mitigation?

Mr Lion
01-12-2010, 05:55 PM
the worse is to visit Dental.

sometime you need to wait 3 month untill you get your turn.

If having extraction, usually 10 inmate per week,
all 10 will queue up, and inject the needle.

if you the number 10 in line, good luck to you, but the time your turn come, the injection of the needle, the effect wear off ..

And those idiot Dental work as if they are not pay, they just anyhow whack your teeth, I saw some even they took out the wrong teeth!!

Cerberus
01-12-2010, 08:56 PM

Take care Bro.

No matter what happened, just bite the bullet and get it over.
Adapting to prison life is kind of culture shock the first few weeks.
Once you get used to it, then it will be much better.

Don't act guai lan, be humble, lotsa ppl with diff backgrounds inside.
Must learn to "Lun". Always stay low profile. Don't give problems to the warders or your fellow inmates.

When you finally see the sunlight outside, you will learn to be a much better person. You will cherish your loved ones more.
Learn from your mistakes.....and remember dun ever go inside again.

All The Best........and May The Force Be With You.

LMF888
01-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey bro i,m being charged for loan shark runner and atm transfer which i,m being forced into , actually i,m a guarantor for my friend and the idiot failed to pay up and went missing . In the end i kana all those shit. I did approach the government lawyer but they never fight these kind of cases.Hopefully i was given a lighter sentence.

DG888999
01-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I was in RTC for 28 months, before for rioting, there are really true story that weak guys and those molester are been ass fuck by the fellow cell member.

I did personally saw it my self. I personally ask a molester to HJ for me, as i have been in there for 20 months without gals fuck, when we saw those thin guys bathing together, we will try to cover their face, and imagine they are gals ass. But only one time, I have threaten this child molester to help me HJ, if not we will beat them up and ask them to drink their own sperm, or shit. they will not complain to the officer there as they afraid that they will be AIM by us and if everyone know that he can offer this type of service, alot of the RTC boy will attack him for HJ or Fuck.But if we get caught or he reported to the officer, we will be getting cane, a few of my friends was cane due to asking the cellmate to BJ for him.

We will also ask him to drink his own sperm, they deserve it, becoz this molester actually molest a 7 years old girl.

This is a true, all ex RTC will know about it.

makka111
02-12-2010, 01:44 AM
The first thing you lose when the judge sentenced you is your rights as a human being. Don't expect to be given even the most basic amenities when you are inside. If they give you TV, newspapers, magazine etc, then it is a CHALET, not a PRISON.

Singapore is not like the West in terms of inmates' welfare, even though it was a former Crown colony. It is more like 監獄風雲 (Chow Yun Fatt) than Lockdown (National Geographic channel). They may have spent millions refurbishing Changi but the welfare system is still 3rd world standard.

E/K series
02-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Mix with the wrong side when young.Been to Boys Home,RTC(AS,ex rtc boys from the old rtc will know what is AS), Prison(Qrp,Tp,Cp n Tmp) n Drc.Will say that RTC is more violent coz as teenager re more hot blooded.If you don't have connections,I can say that you will live a living hell in RTC. Prison is ok,but yes,for 1st time bros and those who is those decent bros, I can understand your worries.All I can say is don't be so worried if you re going to prison now as it won't be like last time, you re going to be fine there ,juz follow rules n stay humble.Make more friends.N lun......Don't worry.Just worry about how you re going to adapt to life in there. And your family or personal life outside.

Thinking back now of how I waste away my life inside,from being an express stream student and promising future, to the hardcore trash of the society. I really regretted now, but deep down I know, there's now turning back for me .Now with 1 son, I've learnt to treasure my life and see the beauty of leading a simple, yet decent life. But still, life is going to be hard for me and I can't have my once so called bright future again as who is going to trust me or help this once 'trash of the society'? But still im contented, and thankful that I've woke up even though my future is gone...

As bro's here can see,I seldom post just always look see,look see.But this thread reminds me of my memories, and to those bros leading a decent life and young punk out there,stay away from prison life. Don't lose your bright future like me and enjoy life to the fullest..... and all the pussies.

cola534
02-12-2010, 03:53 AM
Now den I Noe got so many bro here are on the same boat b4... Think back the life in prison is really sucks. I will nv forget the rotan day. Lol...

SWINGER888
02-12-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey bro i,m being charged for loan shark runner and atm transfer which i,m being forced into , actually i,m a guarantor for my friend and the idiot failed to pay up and went missing . In the end i kana all those shit. I did approach the government lawyer but they never fight these kind of cases.Hopefully i was given a lighter sentence.

hi,

this shall be around 6-9 months of sentencing....

after deduction maybe around 3-4 months then u will be out tagging.

just take it as a holiday cum self reflection and as whatothers mentioned stay low profile and greet the officers and yr life will be easy. but for the first 2 weeks u will not even eat the food but after a while the only thing to look foward everyday is the 3 meals .

u can choose either christian or buddhist counselling.

cheers

cheers

VanGogh
02-12-2010, 08:47 AM
the worse is to visit Dental.

sometime you need to wait 3 month untill you get your turn.

If having extraction, usually 10 inmate per week,
all 10 will queue up, and inject the needle.

if you the number 10 in line, good luck to you, but the time your turn come, the injection of the needle, the effect wear off ..

And those idiot Dental work as if they are not pay, they just anyhow whack your teeth, I saw some even they took out the wrong teeth!!

The first thing you lose when the judge sentenced you is your rights as a human being. Don't expect to be given even the most basic amenities when you are inside. If they give you TV, newspapers, magazine etc, then it is a CHALET, not a PRISON.

Singapore is not like the West in terms of inmates' welfare, even though it was a former Crown colony. It is more like 監獄風雲 (Chow Yun Fatt) than Lockdown (National Geographic channel). They may have spent millions refurbishing Changi but the welfare system is still 3rd world standard.

That's very bad , no human rights at all.... :mad:

I've read all comments from bros here and i think Sg prison inmates is being treated worse than Prisoner of War.... really bad to treat all offenders like that...

I thought Prison Service always advert BIG BIG talking bout re-hab and all, now i think they're all bulls*it...

alan0338
02-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I thought Prison Service always advert BIG BIG talking bout re-hab and all, now i think they're all bulls*it...

now then u know....... :D

FireShark
02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
That's very bad , no human rights at all.... :mad:

I've read all comments from bros here and i think Sg prison inmates is being treated worse than Prisoner of War.... really bad to treat all offenders like that...

Yes, they do re-hab but nothing much about the re-hab. Yellow Ribbon help the ex-inmates to find job but the salary is low. I don't know how the prisoner of war being treated but in today prison, the inmates are being fairly well treated. They provide all the basic necessities. Freedom is the only thing that prisoners do not have. I had seen many ex drug abuser. They enter in and out of prison so many times and today they still a drug abuser.

Rainman
02-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Wouldn't it be possible to bring in books for reading at least?

What about smoking break?

magixskin
02-12-2010, 04:26 PM

There's no smoking break... But one detention break not long ago...:D

alan0338
02-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't it be possible to bring in books for reading at least?

books are allowed, family members can pass 2 or 3 books during visit,
but subjected to thier inspection....

as for magazines, can also, but always when the magazines reached the inmate, the pages are missing cos of the pictures inside :D :D

then for smokes, is NO! u really think its holiday camp huh? :eek: :D

alvin36
02-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Now den I Noe got so many bro here are on the same boat b4... Think back the life in prison is really sucks. I will nv forget the rotan day. Lol...

bro... you kenna rotan before ?

do u mind share the experience ?
is ok... if you dont wish to..... cheers :)

tomvoyeur
02-12-2010, 10:19 PM
They enter in and out of prison so many times and today they still a drug abuser.

I have seen 1st hand how difficult it is to kick the habit so I advise all would-be abusers NOT to even think about trying it for fun.

Green Finger
02-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Mix with the wrong side when young.Been to Boys Home,RTC(AS,ex rtc boys from the old rtc will know what is AS), Prison(Qrp,Tp,Cp n Tmp) n Drc.Will say that RTC is more violent coz as teenager re more hot blooded.If you don't have connections,I can say that you will live a living hell in RTC. Prison is ok,but yes,for 1st time bros and those who is those decent bros, I can understand your worries.All I can say is don't be so worried if you re going to prison now as it won't be like last time, you re going to be fine there ,juz follow rules n stay humble.Make more friends.N lun......Don't worry.Just worry about how you re going to adapt to life in there. And your family or personal life outside.

Thinking back now of how I waste away my life inside,from being an express stream student and promising future, to the hardcore trash of the society. I really regretted now, but deep down I know, there's now turning back for me .Now with 1 son, I've learnt to treasure my life and see the beauty of leading a simple, yet decent life. But still, life is going to be hard for me and I can't have my once so called bright future again as who is going to trust me or help this once 'trash of the society'? But still im contented, and thankful that I've woke up even though my future is gone...

As bro's here can see,I seldom post just always look see,look see.But this thread reminds me of my memories, and to those bros leading a decent life and young punk out there,stay away from prison life. Don't lose your bright future like me and enjoy life to the fullest..... and all the pussies.

Bro
Don't feel despondent nor despair, things happen for a reason, be it by circumstances or by will that's beyond our comprehension, and all things comes to a past. Importantly, we learn, as life is a journey of trail and error, pick up ourselves and move on courageously, set your mind to a specific goal, be it building family bonds, relationships etc and pursue your happiness, Always believe in yourself, that you can do, what you want to do, it right. You chart you own destiny, path......we dont owe anybody so does anybody owes you.Looking back is vain but forward looking is gain....so dont give up but move on. Good Luck and appreciate all the bros here in sharing their life experiences, for the young especially to keep away from the wrath of prison life.

Rainman
04-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Just Wondering if anybody have any overseas prison experience to share?

apek12
05-12-2010, 05:07 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmrAh2NVtyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmrAh2NVtyk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You guys should watch this.Life in prison.So far the best prison movie i ever watch.

apek12
05-12-2010, 05:08 AM
You guys should watch this.Life in prison.So far the best prison movie i ever watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmrAh2NVtyk

walle
05-12-2010, 05:13 AM

bro...really pity u. Me same do gurantor for fren b4, fucker also never paid up since the 1st payment!!! knn, kana painted hse, threatened, in the end tulan, call the police to catch the loanshark....lucky this is a small shark, if big shark, i think i same llike u. anyway take care urself.....trust urself more than fren better.

Evianalps
06-12-2010, 01:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmrAh2NVtyk

thks for the vids. power!!

bbailey
06-12-2010, 02:47 AM
Any changi prison ghost story to share?

hoosdathu
06-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Any changi prison ghost story to share?

heard one abt a certain room in QRP (302 or something?).
the room was locked up because of supernatural sightings.
if u ever peep in through the square square peep-hole, sometimes u will see things inside very messy, sometimes u will see boxes put properly as in muster time like that, can also coffee in a mug with 4 pieces of bread covering the mug...
but actually nobody stay inside one...

cola534
06-12-2010, 01:32 PM
bro... you kenna rotan before ?

do u mind share the experience ?
is ok... if you dont wish to..... cheers :)

Hi alvin, I dun mind to share, but i not very gd in writing. actually nothing much to share oso. i rem when we q up for rotan we r force to see the one infront of u to get shoot. and inside prison gt alot bai tao, kena rotan that time no matter how painful oso cannot shot. but is reali very painful. btw i kena 6 stroke...

andrewforest
07-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Bro bathtub 76,

I really respect your courage to put this on the forum, if I am you, probably would seek death again as I am a very negative person..What u say is correct and I will remember that. Take care of yourself when u r in and I hope your sentence will not be so long as what the lawyer had claimed given that you are a clean person before..

Take care!!!

bathtub76
11-12-2010, 01:52 AM
Bro bathtub 76,

I really respect your courage to put this on the forum, if I am you, probably would seek death again as I am a very negative person..What u say is correct and I will remember that. Take care of yourself when u r in and I hope your sentence will not be so long as what the lawyer had claimed given that you are a clean person before..

Take care!!!

thnx bro...

khan111
14-12-2010, 05:50 PM
This is a great thread.

kudos to all the bros who share their experiences. Hope you guys can move on and lead a good life.

I've a qn though, has anyone ever tried to escape???

cola534
14-12-2010, 07:49 PM
This is a great thread.

kudos to all the bros who share their experiences. Hope you guys can move on and lead a good life.

Escape??? Bro, u dun even hv the chance to look outside. How to escape!!! U see too much prison drama le.

alan0338
14-12-2010, 07:54 PM
must be a fan of MICHAEL SCOFFIELD :D :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-12-2010, 08:16 PM
I have got no experience to share nor I am able to make a positive contribution or changes to the Yellow Ribbon projects.

Just want to leave a note that there are bound to be discouraging remarks. You should not be ignorant of this and so you should determine how you want life to be for you. Do not let others set the pace about your life for you to follow. You can be that "encouragement" you so desperately need to hear from others and when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long inside to see the outside world again in the 1st place.

Cheers and good luck to all ! ;):)

FireShark
17-12-2010, 06:20 PM
This is a great thread.

Yes, Mas Selemat...... but I dont think he can escape from prison. The security in Prison is so tight and how can he escape. Many prisoners still wondering now why he can escape?

cola534
17-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Bro fireshark, mas selamat seat is not prison...

vince617
17-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Just want to say this is something different, thanks for sharing TS

steamyx
17-12-2010, 10:51 PM
A very informative thread.

Cerberus
18-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Bro fireshark, mas selamat seat is not prison...

Yes, Mas Selamat escape from Whitley Detention Centre. Not really full fledge prison. If he kenna lock up in CPC, he got wings also cannot escape. :p