PDA

View Full Version : Zen Spa not close at GLS..so i went

Ricking
09-11-2010, 10:56 PM
one afternoon, hey, lights was on inside so happy that its not closed after all...after so many weeks the corner shop still unable to find buyer..

But they already increase 1hour masage for $50! (remember last months was 40)...and the smelly face lady boss ask if i want Mosha..i say ok since never try before...CCB another $5..well, nevermind since i am there already..

my MILF lady happen to be the same as last time...so it gets easier...Bath, naked, lydown, chat, mosha, bath, oil up and massage, rub her pussy naughtily,..oh i can feel some wet on my 2 fingers with her panties on, she easy wet as usual, then she strip, slow, cap on and blow me good, i dig her, she shaved one and got quite nice pussy and wet, ask her to kneel down and i start fingering her pink wet pussy..yes pink n wet ok...and can hear the "jiup jiup" sound of her pussy..lick her hole, smell good,like it very much, feels so clean,...then ask her to be on top...we french kiss like gf, shiok, while she rock...then she like jelly (orgasm??!!!) cannot move, and i start rocking her while kissing her, hand on her 2 big boobs, then....i become jelly...pay her $100,,,kiss her bye..no regrets...

nokia611o
10-11-2010, 01:25 AM
this plc is it auntie linda,(local chinese ex merlin) tat one?

guzik
10-11-2010, 03:47 AM
one afternoon, hey, lights was on inside so happy that its not closed after all...after so many weeks the corner shop still unable to find buyer..

But they already increase 1hour masage for $50! (remember last months was 40)...and the smelly face lady boss ask if i want Mosha..i say ok since never try before...CCB another $5..well, nevermind since i am there already..

my MILF lady happen to be the same as last time...so it gets easier...Bath, naked, lydown, chat, mosha, bath, oil up and massage, rub her pussy naughtily,..oh i can feel some wet on my 2 fingers with her panties on, she easy wet as usual, then she strip, slow, cap on and blow me good, i dig her, she shaved one and got quite nice pussy and wet, ask her to kneel down and i start fingering her pink wet pussy..yes pink n wet ok...and can hear the "jiup jiup" sound of her pussy..lick her hole, smell good,like it very much, feels so clean,...then ask her to be on top...we french kiss like gf, shiok, while she rock...then she like jelly (orgasm??!!!) cannot move, and i start rocking her while kissing her, hand on her 2 big boobs, then....i become jelly...pay her $100,,,kiss her bye..no regrets...

buahaha..bro u funny sia..can even describe "jiup jiup"..

neuman
10-11-2010, 07:30 AM

Hi Rick,

What the Fuck, name her will you, so protective, is she
your mother.

SB bro don't like such writeups, what say you bros.

menatwork
10-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Totally agreed with Bro Neuman pls share the MILF name so that all bro here can try

samyboys
10-11-2010, 09:04 AM

where's this place?

henry1234
10-11-2010, 12:07 PM
hey bro,

i thought they already changed to open concept ......
where did you have your mosha and those extra sercives?

Mind to share more ?

Thanks in advance

kosheen
10-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi Rick,

your mother.

Don't be so rude lah!:rolleyes:

lauchiolover
10-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Don't be so rude lah!:rolleyes:

agree with you bro....

for bro who wrote FR. do note that the fact that you write this FR, it does not matter if the girl is not named, AV will still come just because they think this place offers extras....and it is a known fact that this place does so we only can play with care. cheers.

Ricking
10-11-2010, 10:01 PM
hey bro,

i thought they already changed to open concept ......
where did you have your mosha and those extra sercives?

Mind to share more ?

Thanks in advance

theres a Zen Spa thread le but i lazy to find...Granlink square lor...busstop outside got sign already...if door is locked..call the number on the Door...dun go too late cos they close quite early if no business...

Ricking
10-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi Rick,

your mother.

yen eh..you toh lou muay song come out talk..pls apologise to all bros here.

SirDennis
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi Rick,

your mother.

Hi Neuman,

WHAT THE FUCK, show some class will you, "mo ga gau".

SB bro don't like such comments, what say you bros.

nokia611o
11-11-2010, 10:54 AM
bro ts can pass the gal name to my pm box?

sky_liner2
11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi Neuman,

WHAT THE FUCK, show some class will you, "mo ga gau".

SB bro don't like such comments, what say you bros.

Well said Bro, it's totally unnecessary to use 4-letters word though TS may have forgotten.

Ricking
12-11-2010, 12:36 AM
this plc is it auntie linda,(local chinese ex merlin) tat one?

i think u are right its something linda now that i relax can recall..becos i dun normally ask name or forgot once i step out..i like to hop HC. its a local/malaysian chinese bit chubby type one...