PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ is it safe?

manncream
08-11-2010, 08:32 PM
would like to ask a question, doing BBBJ is safe? will any STD transfer by oral?

sammyboyfor
09-11-2010, 02:44 AM
would like to ask a question, doing BBBJ is safe? will any STD transfer by oral?

Why don't you learn how to use the "search" function.:mad:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=201333

Ronsee
09-11-2010, 08:43 AM

Hey dude, dont be waiting to be spoon fed!!!! :mad:

This forum has all the answers you want why post a dumb question like that without first doing a search ?

Sammy Boss already given you the link above, if for me i probably will have given you a ZAP instead....but better i give my +7 to encourage other bros for their contributions to the forum than waste it on you...u r not worth it...

Cheers
Ronsee

alan0338
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM

not safe, tats y u better stop letting others touch ur cock, as long as contact is there, the risk is there. :p

so think properly whether u still wan to look for female fb :D

AhLiGu
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM
It better to be safe. Always put on the "Rubber".

VanGogh
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM

Bro actually BBBJ WAS not safe, but recently, an American scientist invented an all important medicine named "anti-HIVSTDGREATFORRAW". The pill now is available at leading Department stores, pharmacy, Watson's and selected 7-11 and petrol kiosk.

All you need to do is just ask the salesgirl at the counter for the Pill. It cost about $2.75 each including GST.

BBBJ is now very very safe, will not be infected by any STD at all, include HIV. U can even try Raw, very safe nowadays after u take the pill.

CHEERS !

Ronsee
09-11-2010, 12:22 PM
BBBJ is now very very safe, will not be infected by any STD at all, include HIV. U can even try Raw, very safe nowadays after u take the pill.

CHEERS !

Bro i laugh so hard i almost fell off my office chair when i read your post, nice posting to cheer us up on a wet Tuesday. :)

Cheers
Ronsee

kkjc
09-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Bro VanGogh,

That's a good one!!! :D

I would be really interested to know what's the reaction of the ladies at the counters if Bro Manncream really go ask for it...:p

silvers
09-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Bro actually BBBJ WAS not safe, but recently, an American scientist invented an all important medicine named "anti-HIVSTDGREATFORRAW".

CHEERS !

wa zhan eh, wahahahahaha like tat u also can think of, wahahahahahahaa :D

Snuber
09-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Definitely not safe!

Your cock can get bitten off any moment if she's pissed with u....... :eek:

nservice
09-11-2010, 02:15 PM
nothing is absolutely safe, rmb several months back the guy drove his car also get hit and dead by the falling tree in Thomaon road?

scare dont cheong, and cheong dont scare :p

alvin36
09-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Definitely not safe!

Your cock can get bitten off any moment if she's pissed with u....... :eek:

that is very true :D

nitetesla
09-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Not safe, 'nuff said.

shawn teo
09-11-2010, 07:50 PM
All you need to do is just ask the salesgirl at the counter for the Pill. It cost about $2.75 each including GST.

CHEERS !

Bro thanks for making me laugh. :p:D That is a good one. ;)

Tai_zi21
09-11-2010, 10:55 PM
I think the safest would be Handjob!

You can use either ur hand or other ppl hand...

I hope this help to ans ur ques...

intensity
13-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Its nv safe doing BBBJ unless caps on...

manncream
13-11-2010, 08:11 AM
U know that if the girl gum is bleeding, the chances is very high. And most people have weak gum and bleed evrytime they brush the teeth.

perfection89
13-11-2010, 12:33 PM
BBBJ is SAFEST when you do it on your own!

Meaning you bend down like 180 deg and do it.. Confirm SafE!

manncream
13-11-2010, 03:22 PM
So u do that urself always huh?

Meteor77
14-11-2010, 12:18 AM

LOL :D This is so funny!!!

alvin36
14-11-2010, 01:28 AM

very funny :D :D

manncream
30-12-2010, 01:39 PM
there's cure for HIV already....still need to worry?

desouza
03-01-2011, 12:40 PM
sure or not got cure for HIV??

RealEstateGuy
03-01-2011, 01:32 PM

Yes, its very safe IF you dont mind DIRECT INJECTION of HIV, Herpes 1 & 2, Ghonnorhea and Syphillus. Brother, wear a condom. Is getting a BBBJ really worth the risk?

etsys
04-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Even then, not safe lah .. while do some project, come across "ORAL GONORRHEA" .. no kidding ..

If you already contract the Big G, and you self suck, still got chance can self-infect lah .. :D

Scary - no ???

hxrza09
04-01-2011, 04:05 PM

tried it?
AHHAHAHA

application9999
04-01-2011, 05:46 PM
If the FL use her hand to touch her CB and with a full hand of cum juice...then do a HJ for you...Like this safe or not huh? So your own hand is still the safest....but again...do wash your hand with a good soap...:P

etsys
04-01-2011, 06:02 PM
I dunno how old you are - but the answer : YOU CAN STILL GET CROSS CONTAMINATION ON GONORRHEA, SYPHILIS and A lot of more - if the FL is infected, and her body fluid / vaginal areas are fertile grounds for germs - even if she absent mindedly scratch around her vaginal area and do hj - you can catch some serious shit ..

As for own hand ?? ha ha .. ever heard of bacterial infection ?? :D better wrap it for even own hand HJ :D

lasupkia
09-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I think the safest would be Handjob!

You can use either ur hand or other ppl hand...

I hope this help to ans ur ques...Handjob also dangerous if it's done by a chor lor girl. Shake too rough for u and your foreskin might tear. worst still might bend too hard and u sprain yr dickie.

is it worth the embarassment of see a chinese doctor for a sprained dickie in return for BBBJ??

some claims that HIV virus dies when exposed to air. but if the girl do a vacuum style BJ then die liao.

Damn, now i also make myself worried abt getting BBBJ.