PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81

ahweii
07-11-2010, 10:51 PM
hi! brother, why everytime i go Elegance H81 opp Lavender Food Sq
$30 for 2hrs. is this the maket price??

NorthGuy
08-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes thats the rate. Do a search in the forum before you post. There are many threads on it already.

kingx3
08-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Yes thats the rate. Do a search in the forum before you post. There are many threads on it already.

agreed, there are many hotel thread available, you can ask your questions in those threads. at least we can consolidate info in one place:)

charmton123
08-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Do they now also require 2 ICs?

trident6969
10-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Do they now also require 2 ICs?

i think it depends on the mood of the person at the counter. have been into the rooms only using 1 ic but also kanna before need 2ic to register.

sexlover3333
10-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Can try the budget hotels along GL lor 8.... I think ard 10-15 bucks for 1hr.... But room not as nice as 81 and fragrance.... But not sure these hotels still charging same rate... Was there a couple of yrs back when chionging FLs

amlover
10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
All the h81 in town are charge at $30 for 2 hrs, that include lavender, bugis, china town,shaw ctr,Tanjong pagar...etc.....except for GL 81, the rate still at $20 for 2hrs...

As for the 2nd in needed, how do u tell the counter if u book the FL ?
any bro like to help me for this question? thank you so much.....

power69
11-11-2010, 12:37 AM
common sense apply:D

Madcat
11-11-2010, 10:33 PM
As for the 2nd in needed, how do u tell the counter if u book the FL ?
any bro like to help me for this question? thank you so much.....

You don't have to.The counter staff may ask you for a 2nd IC during registeration.

Filth
12-11-2010, 12:15 AM
You don't have to.The counter staff may ask you for a 2nd IC during registeration.

And what if only got 1? Any experience what they will do?

samsam33
12-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Then you cannot book the room for transit, even if you said you'll be alone.

The staff will explain to you that they can let you book the room but if any FL enter the room from what they saw in CCTV, they will send staff to knock your door to get the IC for the gal

Try not to be funny if the staff ask for 2 ic. Usually, they can receive some tip-off about raids so on that day, they insist 2 ic to reduce the risks.

My advice to you, if really kena 2 ic asking, walk off from that hotel. Chances of they being hit on that day is very high. All these budget hotels want to make as much $$$ as possible from transit

They would not do the unnecessary thing such as asking for 2 ic

And what if only got 1? Any experience what they will do?

havana
12-11-2010, 11:58 PM
What if i go with a maid? Will they ask for ID from the maid too?:confused:

Filth
13-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Then you cannot book the room for transit, even if you said you'll be alone.

The staff will explain to you that they can let you book the room but if any FL enter the room from what they saw in CCTV, they will send staff to knock your door to get the IC for the gal

Try not to be funny if the staff ask for 2 ic. Usually, they can receive some tip-off about raids so on that day, they insist 2 ic to reduce the risks.

My advice to you, if really kena 2 ic asking, walk off from that hotel. Chances of they being hit on that day is very high. All these budget hotels want to make as much $$$ as possible from transit

So far never kenah yet, thanks for advise!

samsam33
13-11-2010, 07:24 AM
haha, try to learn from the big boss.

Should use Advice, as advice is a noun

:p :D
So far never kenah yet, thanks for advise!

olalala
13-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Usually, they can receive some tip-off about raids so on that day, they insist 2 ic to reduce the risks.

Thanks bro for the sharing :p:D need to learn from you guys :p

iras
25-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Just pass by JS81. It was raided. Plan cloths still standing outside, already got gals up roti van.

stryker
25-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Is there nowhere safe from the AV? Best is to do it in your own home or flat

CockInPuss
26-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Just pass by JS81. It was raided. Plan cloths still standing outside, already got gals up roti van.

These jiak liao bee police only know how to go after "soft" targets. Everyday now there are people kenna slashed all over Singapore, I dun see them so garang go after these pai kias and round all up so that it is safer. I m sure the gals are quite harmless compared to the pai kias. Pay our politicians and civil servants millions to go raid budget hotels only. Ptui!!!!

Naka_Timo
26-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Is quite standard now as all the Hotel 81 rate is 2hr for 30 buck unless u go geylang area, maybe still got different rate lor.

james2009
27-11-2010, 02:17 AM
These jiak liao bee police only know how to go after "soft" targets. Everyday now there are people kenna slashed all over Singapore, I dun see them so garang go after these pai kias and round all up so that it is safer. I m sure the gals are quite harmless compared to the pai kias. Pay our politicians and civil servants millions to go raid budget hotels only. Ptui!!!!

Agree........