PDA

View Full Version : Shing Health Spa

knightriderboy
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Went to try it out last week after my frd intro and find this place not bad.

$45 for 45minutes

At the entrance, u can choose the girl that u like. Malaysia, Thai, Fillipine etc. After which, can go enjoy the facilities.

So end up i choose to go relax myself first with the facilities before the massage.

Massage i can say 7/10 for me (thai girl)

End with a HJ - she told me she new so cannot roam much...

Overall rating 7/10

RTM: if have the spare cash and time..

enzer88
08-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Went to try it out last week after my frd intro and find this place not bad.

$45 for 45minutes

At the entrance, u can choose the girl that u like. Malaysia, Thai, Fillipine etc. After which, can go enjoy the facilities.

So end up i choose to go relax myself first with the facilities before the massage.

Massage i can say 7/10 for me (thai girl)

End with a HJ - she told me she new so cannot roam much...

Overall rating 7/10

RTM: if have the spare cash and time..Nice fr bro,will dropby soon.

menatwork
08-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi bro TS pls kindly share ctc as I would love to try out the HC

knightriderboy
08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi bro TS pls kindly share ctc as I would love to try out the HC

hi there, well i didn't take their namecard since its my first time there also. but its just along kitchener rd next to mustafa centre. facing city square mall.

Hope it helps..

MeiMei5151
10-11-2010, 12:57 PM
bro TS, as a newbie please do not start a thread before reading up in the Forum. There is already a thread on this HC long ago. The reason why the thread is not active and high up on the forum list is that regulars and gals who work there prefer it that way to keep a low profile.

I had hesitated to post in this thread to warn you as it would have the opposite effect and push the thread up. I had hoped that it would die off naturally. Ask yourself why such a big and established HC is not featured prominently in this forum? You think us senior bros are that dumb or blind?

Well, for your info Shing Health Spa is NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY !!

The winds are blowing so strongly in ALL HCs and you are blasting away your FR on this HC when it is so sensitive. The reason why your gal who serviced you did not offer you more than HJ is that AV just raided the place twice that week !! .... not because she is new (alamak !)

Please be more careful before you start a new thread. Do not inadvertedly endanger bros and the livelihood of the gals. Now, there are 20 over gals + other employees sitting at home with no income. Think before you post.

hi there, well i didn't take their namecard since its my first time there also. but its just along kitchener rd next to mustafa centre. facing city square mall.

Hope it helps..

deelite825
10-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Well said bro meimei5151!

The wind is so strong nowadays and newbies here still post like nobody's business!

I'm not targetting you knightriderboy... I just want to say that if you got a HJ, you should be glad! Most gals don't even want to come to work because they can only do massage and nothing more.

Hope all the newbies get the idea!

knightriderboy
10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi bro meimei

Thks for ur advise. Guess we will learn frm tat..

Btw we all gentleman, and i nvr say who is dumb or blind. So pls dun treat urself as 1.

Cheers..

CockInPuss
12-11-2010, 01:02 AM
bro TS, as a newbie please do not start a thread before reading up in the Forum. There is already a thread on this HC long ago. The reason why the thread is not active and high up on the forum list is that regulars and gals who work there prefer it that way to keep a low profile.

I had hesitated to post in this thread to warn you as it would have the opposite effect and push the thread up. I had hoped that it would die off naturally. Ask yourself why such a big and established HC is not featured prominently in this forum? You think us senior bros are that dumb or blind?

Well, for your info Shing Health Spa is NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY !!

The winds are blowing so strongly in ALL HCs and you are blasting away your FR on this HC when it is so sensitive. The reason why your gal who serviced you did not offer you more than HJ is that AV just raided the place twice that week !! .... not because she is new (alamak !)

Please be more careful before you start a new thread. Do not inadvertedly endanger bros and the livelihood of the gals. Now, there are 20 over gals + other employees sitting at home with no income. Think before you post.

Shung Spa closed could be linked to closure of Shing Hotel as reported in the papers.

chukeliang
12-11-2010, 01:41 AM
during eastern park spa, they told me its same boss.
not sure how is it related now?

one way is keep the name of the hc discreet, only thr private message.