PDA

View Full Version : Is it a crime to lie to girls?

uglyuncle84
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
If you tell a fling that you buy her a diamond but never buy her and she complain to police, will you be prosecuted?

If you tell a fling that you introduce her to your big boss but never introduce her, will you be prosecuted?

Just wondering as I heard a radio program about a love cheat who promised to introduce a girl to his big boss and had sex with many Hong Kong actress using this trick. The victims are called A, B, C, D. One of them is the deceased pauline chan. Anyone know who the rest are?

LentorGarden
08-11-2010, 02:40 PM
I don't think so? Lying is a moral issue and not an offence. Correct me if I'm wrong. You will be prosecuted only if you lie to an officer of the law.

homeboy2010
08-11-2010, 02:44 PM
many women get cheated out of glamour and fortune

men all along in history lied to women to get them under their pants

and I wonder how these women can be deceived ?

juz like how cheongers got KC by whores

ekemono
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
If you tell a fling that you buy her a diamond but never buy her and she complain to police, will you be prosecuted?

If you tell a fling that you introduce her to your big boss but never introduce her, will you be prosecuted?

Crimes pays.
Either surrender yourself or escape from SG while you still can. Please contact Mas Selamat for escape route.

BiRd13
08-11-2010, 03:20 PM
agreed with bro homeboy2010...
Woman got cheated out of glamour and fortune...

I think as long as not cheating the 'heart' or 'feeling' its ok...
Just drop coz of wan get her on bed, and lied to her...

I believe in Karma...

OkoBoko
08-11-2010, 03:24 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

FYI, is a "death" sentence.....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-11-2010, 03:33 PM

You be prostituted cos it is a very serious ugly offence :rolleyes:

The victims are called A, B, C, D. One of them is the deceased pauline chan. Anyone know who the rest are?

Here's the full story - It happened in August-October 1991 when Businessman Cxx Cxx-mxx strikes the ultimate get-laid-quick scheme when he posed as a film producer and persuades several hopeful young actresses (subsequently known as Misses A, B, C, D and E) to have sex with him in consideration of future film roles. When Cxx begins blackmailing the women for further sex, the girls complained to the police. The incident gaves Miss A’s sliding career a welcome boost and she was subsequently photographed nude in a bathtub, sucking a cucumber. Cxx was convicted on several counts and jailed for almost four years. The term “alphabet actress” enters the local vocabulary to describe budding starlets willing to use their extra-curricular talents to land film roles.

naturegreen
08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
many women get cheated out of glamour and fortune

I'd prefer if they wear skirts instead of pants. :rolleyes:

funseCker
08-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Hmm.. How about FL cheaters A, B, C, D all say love me to death. But when I no money all bo chap me. I am definitely victim of being cheated. Can I report police? :eek:

Just wondering as I heard a radio program about a love cheat who promised to introduce a girl to his big boss and had sex with many Hong Kong actress using this trick. The victims are called A, B, C, D. One of them is the deceased pauline chan. Anyone know who the rest are?

rob_onny
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Bro Ichigo_Kurosaki, pls enlighten us on who r Misses A, B, C & D?? ;)
Here's the full story - It happened in August-October 1991 when Businessman Cxx Cxx-mxx strikes the ultimate get-laid-quick scheme when he posed as a film producer and persuades several hopeful young actresses (subsequently known as Misses A, B, C, D and E) to have sex with him in consideration of future film roles. When Cxx begins blackmailing the women for further sex, the girls complained to the police. The incident gaves Miss A’s sliding career a welcome boost and she was subsequently photographed nude in a bathtub, sucking a cucumber. Cxx was convicted on several counts and jailed for almost four years. The term “alphabet actress” enters the local vocabulary to describe budding starlets willing to use their extra-curricular talents to land film roles.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
08-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Bro Ichigo_Kurosaki, pls enlighten us on who r Misses A, B, C & D?? ;)

No idea who they were back in the 90s ;):)

nservice
08-11-2010, 05:01 PM

and woman also lied to man to get them naked, if you read the history carefully ..:D:D

gigigagago
08-11-2010, 07:18 PM
I just think that the businessman is damn kum gong. Got money means got a lot of ways. Those actresses can fly meh. Why must go for them... There are tons of trees out there better looking than that Pauline Chan. Got money means even if he looks like the thing in my toilet bowl after I take a dump also got chicks willing to sleep with him. Just that his face doesn't look like shit to them, it looks like Yusof Ishak's (dollar note). Don't know what he's thinking. Sometimes a little success can corrupt your own mind with over-confidence, and stupidity :rolleyes:.

General
08-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm Just wondering ooo why do girls like guys who lies.. to them for a date.. i'm just curious.. even though when the guy is kinda speaking the truth to them.. most gurls do this and not every gurls..

diputs1269
08-11-2010, 07:34 PM

I believe in Karma...

The answer is NO! because there is no contract signed.
Only thing as as mentioned is Karma..:eek:

Loving_Dickhead
08-11-2010, 09:41 PM
I don't think so? Lying is a moral issue and not an offence. Correct me if I'm wrong. You will be prosecuted only if you lie to an officer of the law.

Sorry for this, what if I tell a police officer that he is very handsome when he is obviously not??? :D hee hee

Green Finger
08-11-2010, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=Loving_Dickhead;5383336]Sorry for this, what if I tell a police officer that he is very handsome when he is obviously not??? :D hee hee

An add on to yours .... a "Lau Lan or Siah Lan Bin" kekeke hahaha

bryanyan
08-11-2010, 10:23 PM

I believe in Karma...

Really got karma??? Saw a few still ok leh.. Still alive and continue with their colorful life:p

uglyuncle84
09-11-2010, 02:22 AM
I am quite confused. If you lie to a person say you can cure their cancer, they pay you $1000 and you run away, then is a crime right?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-11-2010, 02:41 AM
I am quite confused. If you lie to a person say you can cure their cancer, they pay you $1000 and you run away, then is a crime right?

Uncle, with your post above, I believe all of us are equally confused NOW! :confused::eek:

How Old Are You, ACTUALLY? :confused: :rolleyes:

homeboy2010
09-11-2010, 04:11 AM

this is conman in action but no proof of cheating

as giver willingly part money to receiver.

TokyoMan
10-11-2010, 05:36 AM

It's fraud. Liable for criminal charges.

TokyoMan
10-11-2010, 05:39 AM
The answer is NO! because there is no contract signed.
Only thing as as mentioned is Karma..:eek:

Nope. A contract is legally binded by law be it verbally or by physically signing a contract.

Example.

Mr A promised Mr B to enter into a partnership that will earn him $50000 per month without signing any contract officially. Mr A did not deliver what he promised. He is liable for breach of contract.

beachboyz
10-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Actually lying to someone in order to get something whether is it sex or money or things is a crime. Just that it's often difficult for the victim to prove and pursue the matter if there are no contracts or records of the exchange

steviewander
10-11-2010, 07:31 PM
if u can piece a story n drill in your mind when answering questions to cbt.... chances is u will get away....

steviewander
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM
for verbal agreements or cases, if u can piece a perfect story n drill into ur mind, chances are u will walk outa cbt free ..

Johnston
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
If it is a crime to lie to girls, why isnt it a crime to lie to

boys,men, old men
young girls, teenagers, ladies, mature ladies, grandmums?

WHY it's also not a crime to lie to publics? Lie to childrens? :D:rolleyes::cool:

TokyoMan
12-11-2010, 01:20 AM
for verbal agreements or cases, if u can piece a perfect story n drill into ur mind, chances are u will walk outa cbt free ..

How ever perfect of a story you can cook up. You'll never win the polygraph test