PDA

View Full Version : My First Love, Maya.

kyutake
07-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Well been reading other Brother's and Sister's story for some time and think it is a good time to contribute since it is near the end of year and many of us have more free time ya? It will be my first story so dear bro and sis do guide me along if you find there is any other way for me to improve on my writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100% real life story
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never thought that such a story would ever happen to me but alas it did and now allow me to begin.

It all happened 5 years ago and i can always remember that fleeting smile when she turned and said

" It was the only mistake i ever regretted making in my life but life never had time for second chances."

I was in Poly when i met her. Maya (Lets call her that to protect identity kay?).
Maya was a very different girl for a Chinese guy like me at that time and when we got into a relationship the first thing that my pals would be sputtering from their mouths would be...

"Maya?! As in that INDIAN GIRL?!?!?" ( Not being racist).

"That girl?!"

"Bro your head kanna colour blindness?"( He was an asshole with a race disorder).

Yes, during the time in my poly days, going steady with a girl of another race was much of a taboo. Much less, Maya was an Indian girl.

( I'm not being racist but just trying my very best to relay my actual story so please do not take it into your stride ok bros/sis).

Maya was not just an average girl. She was different. Much Much different.
She stands only at a petite height of 1.60m.
Very fair skin for her race.
Nice straight Black shoulder length hair.
A pair of Almond eyes with lashes to match.
A nice nose bridge.
A sharp chin to match with her killer smile that takes your breath away.
Nice round firm B cup boobs that seem to seduce you irregardless of what she wears.
Slim waist. The kind you can wrap around with one arm. OH! And 6pacs! Not the obvious kind la but can see =D.
And never forgetting the sickest ass. Firm, perky and totally beckoning for a nice bang.

But Maya was out of my league. You see, im the average kind of guy with the average kind of grades with the average kind of life. While Maya? Well she was the Ace of the class, the idol of many indian guys at my campus and she was part of the ''POPULAR" clique in school. But never did i know, lady luck smiled at me on a stormy day.... at a... bus stop..

SO as usual i waited for my bus home after school at the bus stop that always seem to be very welcoming when a day of lessons end.It was a terrible day with the upcoming terrible storm clouds gathering above my head. Taking out mp3 i was soon lost in my own world with music blasting from both my left and right. Praying that it will not be raining when i reach my stop. Never did i notice that Maya was just right beside me. I caught a whiff of a sweet smell that seemed so different from the usual perfume that i smell everyday and i turned around and then it was...

"BANG!!"

The thunder came so loud that i could hear even though i was literally inside a live music concert. (Blasting my music mah) It happened all so sudden that someone grabed my arm so tight i howled in pain. Maya was grabbing my arm as though she was giving birth or some sort and when she regained her composure she was looking at me blankly with that sweet face of hers while me... sighs was making the most unglamourous face you would want a girl to see you in. The scowling in pain kind like you got kicked in the balls type. It did not took her long to notice why i was making such a face and she was so flustered apologising to me.

Maya: "AH! Sorry sorry!"
Me: "uhh..... (recovering from shock and pain)
Maya: " Are you okay? I am so sorry!"
Me: " Ya ya, im fine, no worries. See im still alive, not bbq chicken yet"
Maya: " HAHAHAHA"
Me: " What's so funny?"
Maya: " Nothing. Here let me have a look at your arm."
(Backing away from her)
Me: " Nonono, im fine. Really."
Maya looked a little upset and said
Maya: " Ok then. Sorry about that though."

The next few minutes was very arkward and i was rubbing my arm sorefully. Never knew a woman can have such strength when it really comes to them. Maya was fidgetting alot untill she broke the ice between us and said.

Maya: " So where do you stay?"
Me: " Bukit Timah."
Maya: (squeals) " I live there too!"

Suddenly i felt that everything was good. The pain was gone. It seemed that time stood still and i was just locked in that image of me and her at that bus stop with her wonderful smile and sweet smell.

As soon as she said that, the bus arrived and i noticed she too prepared to board the same bus...

And from there it was how i started knowing her better, liking her more..
And after 8months worth of effort to chase her she finally said..

" You may be average as you always claim to be but to me your perfect in every other way. So much that it has to be that my heart and soul will be given to no others other then you."

Fast forward to our 1st year anniversary...( Won't want to bore you guys with the lovey dovey romance)..

Maya called me in the morning and our conversation went like this.

Maya: "Good Morning pumpkins"
( Yes im her pumpkins)
Me: " Morning lovely."
Maya: " I am very certained that you never forgot what day is today right?"
Me: " Happy anniversary baby"
Maya: "Thats the second time you said it to me but i guess last midnight's one was better."
Me: "Haha. Are you making the plans for today dear?"
Maya: " It's our special day honey and i have just a nice surprised in store for you today.."
Me: " Oh?.."
Maya: " Meet me at Shangri-La sentosa baby. Say... 12noon?"
Me: " Sentosa? Not your place? I can come pick you up."
Maya: " Nono, be a good boy. I will tell you the room number, once i'm ready with your surprise come up the hotel room and i will make you the happiest boy in the world."
Me: " Huh? What gift you buy need to put in hotel room?"
Maya: " Once your're here you will know. Now go get ready ok?"
Me: "Orh. So 12 at Shangri la sentosa baby?"
Maya: "Yes darling, see you later. Love love."

So i went to prepare and soon was on my way to meet Maya and wondered on my way there what surprise she was gonna give but nothing came to my head. Not that im innocent or such but for the 1st year of our relationship it never went beyond frenching so naturally the surprise i could think of were never erotic in any sense.

It seemed like forever but when i finally reached i took out my handphone and called her.

Me: "Hello? Baby im here."
Maya: " Oh so fast? Ok give me 10 mins."
Me: " I will just come up in 10 mins ok?"
Maya: " Ah... Okok come up in exactly 10 mins."

So i waited for 10 mins and only to realise that i never ask about the room number but magically as though she read my thoughts i received a sms from Maya telling me the room number. So i made my way to the room number given only to be lost in the large series of rooms they have in the hotel. When i finally found the room i pressed the bell and the door opened...

To be continued. Time now is 6.32am T^T need sleep no energy haha.

Anyway dear Brothers and Sisters do tell me what you think about the story and hope to get some support for it. This is just a foundation to allow my dear readers to have a better perception of Maya so that as the story progresses it will be easier to imagine her actions =)

Will continue very soon so stay tune!! Things are just getting started =D and yes its saucy... real saucy...

mamamiakuku
07-11-2010, 08:48 AM
camping here...

Subaru75
07-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Well I am camping here abt to start a fire for BBQ while waiting for your story to continue don made us wait too long Lol

reflexk
07-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Very nice buildup, bro...

There will be some racists who might zap you, but please don't give up.. Good work will get rewarded..
Please dont go MIA and dont keep us waiting for long.. In return, we promise you the support.

Thanks...

k3lvin123
07-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Up u bro, Nice story. Got some comments,

1) me also got a malay gf in school that time but nobody dare to mention a shit & i dont care a shit so that is the past but in the future if u encounter again, please be brave & dont care any shit from them.

2) Nice encounter that enrichs your life

3) Camper here

joew2005
07-11-2010, 01:42 PM
pls continue ..... :)

mmboy
07-11-2010, 03:24 PM
camping here for more please :p

sbfmember
07-11-2010, 05:05 PM
interesting story, camping for more installment:)
thanks for the input

DarthRevan
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Camping here :D

Tokyashu
07-11-2010, 10:49 PM
please continue , thanks

IdontKnow
08-11-2010, 12:04 AM
certified fake story

kyutake
08-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the support dear brothers and sisters. I will update once i wake up tomorrow. Now quite drunk but promise tomorrow will update for your viewing pleasure. As for bro idontknow unless you are Maya herself i seriously suggest you learn to grow up and make more constructive comments intelligently. I do not take offence in your silly comment but at least do not make yourself look like a fool.

kensheeh89
08-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the support dear brothers and sisters. I will update once i wake up tomorrow. Now quite drunk but promise tomorrow will update for your viewing pleasure. As for bro idontknow unless you are Maya herself i seriously suggest you learn to grow up and make more constructive comments intelligently. I do not take offence in your silly comment but at least do not make yourself look like a fool.

woah harsh comments bro... but well nice story.. interestin love story waitin for more bro ;)

kyutake
12-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Dear bothers and sisters sorry for the delayed update. Certain serious matters had popped out at hand so pretty busy these few days.

But alas im back to continue the second part of the story =).

A strong sweet smell of the perfume Maya use engulfed my senses when the door opened. I was momentarily taken of track with that sweet aroma of an angel. My eyes laid upon the sweet girl standing in front of me dressed in the sexiest piece of bikini. (Two piece, White colour.)

The thin fabric of her bikini showed the ample cleavage underneath and the flawless complexion on her chocolate skin. But what caught my attention the most was her nipples that were erected. Maya shifted uneasily and said.

Maya: " Stop staring like im gold please."
Me: " But your better then gold my dear."

Somehow my instincts caught hold of me and i went forward to lock my lips on her soft young mouth and started an all out french war. She was taken abacked by my bold move but slowly melted into my arms. I carried her up to the bed and then i saw what the gift she had for me was. I placed her gently on the bed and saw the view of her, lying seductively on top of the rose petals that she placed on the bed.

Her face was blushing and it was obvious when she looked at me and smiled with a hint of seduction. Somehow that moment seemed shocking to me when she broke the ice and finally said.

Maya: " All this while you have always been the best for me. So i am certain.."
Me: " Huh??"
Maya: " Take me baby."

With that Maya stood up and pushed me down unto the bed and crawled on top of me. Smiling slyly she whispered to my ear as she brought herself closer.

Maya: " And today i will rock your world."

I was totally at shocked. I never knew she would be the one who took the initiative to have sex. As she lowered her head closer to mine, the kisses she gave were soft yet alluring. She proceeded to nibble my ears and lick it all over.
My hands happily wandered around her arching back and softly i carressed her nice firm ass. She moaned a little at that moment so i continued fondling the one thing im gonna really tap hard later.

Maya started moving slowly down ward to my neck and collar bone. Slowly unbuttoning the Diesel shirt i wore and her other hand stroking my chest. With each moment her breathing seems heavier and she started moaning a little louder. I placed my right hand at the back and started stroking slowly till i reach her lower beauty. She was moaning really nicely by the time i was stroking her pussy through the thin piece of bikini. She felt very wet and i could feel...wait... she shaved?!

As she removed my clothes, she sat up and removed her bra. Exposing a set of the most beautiful cleavage i have ever feasted my eyes upon. Her nipples are small. So were her Aerolas. Big boobs small nipples, shaved pussy. At that moment there was too much information to process. As her teasing got stronger my urge got bigger. And then the worst came... i ejaculated.

Maya noticed something happened. Concerned she asked.

Maya: " Baby is everything okay?"
Me: " uh...uhh..."

Maya probably noticed i moved alot on the lower body and she asked.

Maya: " My naughty baby cummed?"
Me: " WHAA... How...?"

Maya smiled in a way i swore was the most evil of her smiles i have ever seen.
I was too shocked and ashamed to do anything. She knelt down as i was sitted on the side of the bed by then and helped me took off my shorts. Spotting the little wet spot on my underwear she touched it a little. It was a little turn on and made me blanked out again due to too much information intake. She took away my underwear and this was it. Little did i know she did the one thing i would never imagine she would ever do.

Maya started licking my cum around the area is ejaculated. She was cleaning me.. with her mouth! I stopped her and said.

Me: " Baby! Dirty la!"

Maya just smiled and placed her finger on my lips silencing me.

She continued licking and sucking around my groin and then she licked my sloppy dick filled with cum. Slowly she popped my dick into her mouth and almost instantly my dick hardened again. This time harder then before.

Maya moved her head slowly. Sucking my dick with soft moans and deep throating bit by bit. Slowly she reach down and rubbed her own pussy with rythm of how she sucked my dick. She started it with strong suctions and then slowly she added more and more saliva. Full 10 minutes of God Send Blowjob i went savage.

I lifted her up and place her on the bed as she let out a shriek when i did that.
Pulling her legs up and above her head i smiled and told her.

Me: " Time for me to punish you this naughty horny girl."

Maya pretend to struggle but alas she gave it as i lower my head and licked her pussy through the thin bikini fabric. Maya removed a knot on the side of the bikini and removed the thin fabric between my tongue and her pussy. She grabbed my dick and stroke it saying..

Maya: " Eat me hard.."

With that i went into a pussy eating frenzy.

My tongue when flicking and rolling inside her pussy making her moaned like no tomorrow. Occasionally she would squirt a little bit of juice. Being curious i tasted it and god it is sweet. After giving her a good tongue lashing she gave my cock a nice squeeze and i yelp in pain. She pinned me on the bed and popped my dick into her mouth. Stuck in a 69 position i went for my second battle of tongue and pussy. This time i decided why not try fingering?

As she sucked my dick with her head bobbing up and down furiously i slowly inserted my finger into her pussy and it went in easily but she stopped her blowjob and turned around saying.

Maya: " Be gentle ok? Im still fresh down there."

Upon hearing that it struck me. Is Maya a virgin?

Not wanting to spoil any chances i continued my fingering slowly as Maya reciprocate with a lovely moan. One finger, two finger, three finger. It was really long. It took about 10 plus minutes before the third finger went in. As i withdrew my finger i noticed a little bit of blood and then i was certain.

Maya was a virgin. And a very horny one.

Maya lied down on the bed glowing with sweat and the face of a certain ecstasy.
I climbed onto her and slowly inserted my dick into her love hole in a missionary position.

Inch by inch she tried to accept it in. Her face came with a mix of pain and pleasure. And when it finally got in. She seemed to moan really loud.

With teary eyes she looked at me and my heart gave way. I told her its ok if she is in pain we could stop. But she was resilient. When she say she will rock my world she meant it.

I started with slow and steady trust but she was so tight and as the time go longer i could feel i am about to ejaculate again. Maya held me close and very tightly. I decided to go a little harder and faster steadily. With each pump her moans of pain turned slowly into ecstasy. And very soon i was humping her like a rabbit and she was singing the most erotic music men can ever lay ears on. With a final thrust i withdrew my dick and went straight for her mouth. She opened her mouth and accepted all the cum i shot into her mouth. She sucked my dick dry of the cum and she swallowed it.

Somehow at that moment nothing surprises me anymore.

Maya then took my half hardened cock and started sucking again. She look at me and asked.

Maya: "Think you can go again? This time im taking the highway."

To be continued.

Preview-

Maya shocked me with the knowledge of how she learnt all those things she did to me in bed and shocked me even further with her past. Slowly did i not know that sleeping beside me now was a fucking machine that would slowly turn any men like me into a mindless slave who want her badly.

The next chapter. Baby changing room.

Dear brothers and sister i will update again say in two to three days time. Need the time to settle my stuffs on hand but promise that the next installment will definately be better. As usual please do support me and do tell me how i can increase the intensity of the story or anyway to improve it to be better.

ant0512
12-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Bro, nice story.. keep it up.. camping here for next instalment.

lldeland
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
nice story , camping for more

Sex4Love
13-11-2010, 12:53 AM
a colorful experience indeed !
never mind whether it is a black cat or white cat, as long as it can catch mice will do
whether Chinese or non-Chinese girl is of no importance, as long as she can do what a girl normally does in the bedroom

Make love more, don't make more enemies (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

zhaojiabang
13-11-2010, 02:36 AM
nice story....camping for more

kyutake
15-11-2010, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the support dear brothers and sisters!

cocknloaded
16-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Thanks bro for the wonderful story.. Makes me regret not fucking around enough in school!

kyutake
19-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Dear brother and sisters. Internet is down so im using my phone to type this. Due to the difficulty of typing my story on a phone please do wait a while. Will update once i get my internet working again.

Two samsters have came and zap me saying im a clone. This is confusing. Will someone please tell me what exactly is a clone? And if those two or maybe even one person will have the guts please tell me why you deemed without proof that i am a clone. If not god bless you for not having any and thats why you hide behind that screen.

dreamgirls38
20-11-2010, 01:44 PM
nice story , thanks

Eric22
20-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Pls continue... :D