PDA

View Full Version : Transit Hotel at $20??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

starystarynite
06-11-2010, 02:01 AM
Hello,

Just try to find out if anyone knows of transit hotel with less than $25?? like $18? $20?? i am referring to those that are NOT in G area.

Nowadays, with H81 and fragrance increase their rate, it is hard to save on hotel..

So far i know madtas oppos lavander food centre is $25. Another at Aliwal street (Aliwal hotel) is $20. But condition is damn bad.

Any more?? please share fellow bro!

starynite

alan0338
06-11-2010, 10:05 AM
bro, pls be more sensible la some more u are a senior liao, now hotels for cheonging already so limited,
u still wan to post those hotel names out? u scared ppl dunno huh? :mad:

beachboyz
06-11-2010, 12:01 PM
bro, pls be more sensible la some more u are a senior liao, now hotels for cheonging already so limited,
u still wan to post those hotel names out? u scared ppl dunno huh? :mad:

Even though i am a newbie and might get zapped but still i think i have to say this.

So you are saying that everyone should just keep quiet and enjoy those hotels themselves? What happened to the spirit of sharing among fellow samsters then if everyone thinks thinks this way?

Personally i do not think that the TS is wrong in creating a thread to share such information it's just info about hotels which are cheap and good what's wrong about that?

alan0338
06-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Even though i am a newbie and might get zapped but still i think i have to say this.

So you are saying that everyone should just keep quiet and enjoy those hotels themselves? What happened to the spirit of sharing among fellow samsters then if everyone thinks thinks this way?

Personally i do not think that the TS is wrong in creating a thread to share such information it's just info about hotels which are cheap and good what's wrong about that?

if wan share, pls share in private, thats the purpose of PM aka private mail.
not come here and start to post all the hotel names BIG BIG and endanger everyone ( the fls and customers)especially when u dunno who is reading :rolleyes:

tats y in sbf, most ts will do screening b4 releasing the numbers to samster rather than posting the fl number in the thread BIG BIG.
and when bros post frs, mostly will leave out the hotels location out as its common sense to protect everyone.

and FYI, theres a lot of threads in here talking about hotels and rates, if u put in effort to search and ask those bros whom participated in those threads,
most likely they will be willing to share the place with you also.

and i nv said that TS is wrong to start a thread like this, i just said its not sensible for a senior like him to start a thread like this.

but IMO, sharing is 1 thing, endangering other parties is another thing, understand? :rolleyes:

best way is to share sensibly rite. :)

p/s everyone is entited to say anything here, after all, thats what a forum is for right. :D

beachboyz
06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
if wan share, pls share in private, thats the purpose of PM aka private mail.
not come here and start to post all the hotel names BIG BIG and endanger everyone ( the fls and customers)especially when u dunno who is reading :rolleyes:

tats y in sbf, most ts will do screening b4 releasing the numbers to samster rather than posting the fl number in the thread BIG BIG.
and when bros post frs, mostly will leave out the hotels location out as its common sense to protect everyone.

and FYI, theres a lot of threads in here talking about hotels and rates, if u put in effort to search and ask those bros whom participated in those threads,
most likely they will be willing to share the place with you also.

and i nv said that TS is wrong to start a thread like this, i just said its not sensible for a senior like him to start a thread like this.

but IMO, sharing is 1 thing, endangering other parties is another thing, understand? :rolleyes:

best way is to share sensibly rite. :)

p/s everyone is entited to say anything here, after all, thats what a forum is for right. :D

Bro no offense or anything but the way i see the TS's thread he is just asking for a good and cheap hotel. Nowhere in his post did he mention anything about FLs or what. I am sure there is nothing with bringing your partners to those places.

As for protecting the customers hotels are public places people go in and out all the time so if even if i mention that this particular hotel is good and cheap it's the person's personal choice whether to go there or not. You can get caught anywhere even on the streets not just at the hotel.

But thanks for the reply though just a difference of opinion that's all. Cheers

thomas88
06-11-2010, 04:39 PM

I agrees with you and I've up you 6 points for your guts to say your mind....Cheers :D

alan0338
06-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Bro no offense or anything but the way i see the TS's thread he is just asking for a good and cheap hotel. Nowhere in his post did he mention anything about FLs or what. I am sure there is nothing wrong with bringing your partners to those places.
But thanks for the reply though just a difference of opinion that's all. Cheers

no offence taken la,like wat u said, its just different opinion from the different angle we view things nia :D

but me still take my initial stand. :p

beachboyz
07-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Thanks for all the support from senior bros. Now that i got my small 1 power i can up you all back in time.

And in the spirit of sharing i recently discovered a "resort" near a central western beach park that offered $60 for 6 hours transit. That's only $10 per hour. Perfect for couples who dun like rush rush sessions.

I tried the place before too the room is decent enough the resort being new and all that of course dun expect five star hotel stay. Was there with my FB for a night from 6pm to 12midnight and had a most wonderful session there with her no rush at all.

Those really interested just pm me and i'll let you in on the location no matter whether you're a senior or a newbie.

owl888
07-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Bros, thx for all the sharing. But do keep these hotels name discreet. Else there'll be no more $20 transit hotels(outside GL) liao :(

LauWu
07-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for all the support from senior bros. Now that i got my small 1 power i can up you all back in time.

And in the spirit of sharing i recently discovered a "resort" near a central western beach park that offered $60 for 6 hours transit. That's only $10 per hour. Perfect for couples who dun like rush rush sessions.

I tried the place before too the room is decent enough the resort being new and all that of course dun expect five star hotel stay. Was there with my FB for a night from 6pm to 12midnight and had a most wonderful session there with her no rush at all.

Those really interested just pm me and i'll let you in on the location no matter whether you're a senior or a newbie.

Bro care to ctc the place. Thz bro!:p

beachboyz
07-11-2010, 05:09 PM
All PMs replied to all bros here hope you all enjoy the place.

tookara
07-11-2010, 05:11 PM
can share the location?

beachboyz
07-11-2010, 05:15 PM
can share the location?

PMed you le bro :)

raykee
07-11-2010, 06:24 PM
can share the pm with me too? pls and thanks

beachboyz
07-11-2010, 06:49 PM
All Pms replied again

mmle
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
All PMs replied to all bros here hope you all enjoy the place.

bro just pmed you, thanks ! :p

kingdom8
07-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Bro can pm me the location? Thanks alots

|GD_GeR|
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Hahaz.. Pm me too can mahz?:) thanks!!

mrsaint100
07-11-2010, 08:50 PM
hi can pm me too :)

emokid
07-11-2010, 09:12 PM
I wanna be PMed too!!! Thanks! ;)

horny_angel
07-11-2010, 09:38 PM
anyone got more lobangs?

tkongkia
07-11-2010, 09:48 PM
bro , can pm me de place . thank :)

beachboyz
08-11-2010, 12:26 AM
For information the minimum booking for the room is 6hrs for transit no less i last time i asked them.

I dunno if there's any changes anyway i booked the place just slightly less than a month ago.

I believe the main draw is that there are not many hotels in the western part of SG so this is a new find.

Wow lots of PM received replying takes some time so please be patient i will share it with all who are interested like i promised.

starystarynite
08-11-2010, 12:42 AM
hi All,

Still looking for 2 hours type rather then 6 hours :)

Anyone got lobang, pls share...may be discrete in the name (though i don't find it necessary to hide) or just PM me!

Thanks,
starynite

Xuhong
08-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Hey bro can share the loc?

Countryboy
08-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Bro don't mind can share the location with me

panasonic1
08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
hi bro, i think u can try balestier htl, i think is 16 buck for 2 hrs.

superman67
08-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Hello,

starynite

can share the location?
You got mail buddies...:)

Kosh
09-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro Care to share the location w me pls pm me.
Thanks man

beachboyz
09-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks for all the support. All PMs replied :)

juzmez
10-11-2010, 01:23 AM
bro can pm me the hotel name too>?

beachboyz
10-11-2010, 02:16 PM
All PMs replied once again.

Anyone tried the place already?

Fatty George
10-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Me Me

I am interested to know. Pls share share.

mentosmint
10-11-2010, 04:49 PM

Hi, can share with me the location n name of this plc? Pls pm me.
Thanks in advance

hi All,

Still looking for 2 hours type rather then
starynite

Hi Starynite,
U pm me, I hv one which is not in gl. But many u already know.

bigangry
10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
personally i dont realyl care about the extra $10, but the fact we now need 2 IDs to get a room is really stupid. People go hotel is to eat out without or with min. risk of being caught/ seen by people we know

recently my FB and me really need to take cover when going to hotel. and I also got rejected once when i brought 2 bi-lesbians friends for some fun when they came visiting in singapore. tmd our govt really make things difficult for us to fuck :mad::mad:

Hello,

Just try to find out if anyone knows of transit hotel with less than $25?? like $18? $20?? i am referring to those that are NOT in G area.

Nowadays, with H81 and fragrance increase their rate, it is hard to save on hotel..

So far i know madtas oppos lavander food centre is $25. Another at Aliwal street (Aliwal hotel) is $20. But condition is damn bad.

starynite

naturegreen
10-11-2010, 11:05 PM
If give me a room $10 per hour but room like ($*#@$@#(*$@#&, aircon not working, got pests etc... I think I also don't want. So moderately clean and reasonable prices still ok.

beachboyz
10-11-2010, 11:23 PM
All PMs replied again

neolite
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi bro,

share to me too. :)

starystarynite
11-11-2010, 09:10 AM
to me every $10 counts.....especially spending on things that are not worth while..

one massage expenses: $70+$30+$40 (taxi to and fro during peak hour): $140 leh...

anyway, medium income earner like many of us here, got to really watch our budget while stretching our dollar to have fun!! :)

beachboyz
11-11-2010, 09:31 AM
All PMs replied again

populex
11-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Bro can share? Appreciated it. Thanks

ReCaRo79
11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Darlene Hotel along lor 8 on sunday which charges $18 for 2 hours. Deposit $10. Will get back upon checking out.

bigangry
11-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Darlene Hotel along lor 8 on sunday which charges $18 for 2 hours. Deposit $10. Will get back upon checking out.

now geylang got geylang watch websites... not all of us can come and go freely :(:(

kennthchan
12-11-2010, 07:02 PM
any bros know any good places which is transit and safe ? PM pls =)

beachboyz
12-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Bro can share? Appreciated it. Thanks

Replied you bro

All PMs replied also.

wenzai
12-11-2010, 10:38 PM
bro,

can share to me? :)

kasuji
13-11-2010, 02:44 AM
i never tried doing it in hotels before apart from overseas. so generally can i say that the 2 top budget hotels still got transit at $20?

superman67
13-11-2010, 11:12 AM
tmd our govt really make things difficult for us to fuck :mad::mad:

Garment will fine those hotel who get caught..not only that garment increase the COE, flight charges,utilty charges..trying to get more $$ from us...and never give any $ to us cause No GST rebate next yr..simply bcos they need to recover the $$ over spent during YOG...:mad:

kennthchan
13-11-2010, 03:44 PM
inbox cleared , bro pls pm thx =)

beachboyz
13-11-2010, 04:04 PM
All PMs replied.

Lingling
13-11-2010, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=beachboyz;5397804]All PMs replied.[/QUOT

bro , can pm me too ? Thanks .

beachboyz
14-11-2010, 02:09 AM
All PMs replied again.

kennthchan
14-11-2010, 06:30 PM
bro , i nv receive pm , mind pm me again ?

Dragonkeep
14-11-2010, 06:31 PM

Great, brudder! Pls pm me. Thanks in advance.

sexmatrix03
15-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Hey, I'm joining the queue for the new loc.

Thanks!! :)

beachboyz
15-11-2010, 05:26 PM
bro , i nv receive pm , mind pm me again ?

That's because you didn't PM me in the first place.

Anyway have send to you already

All PMs replied also

xmen2
15-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Yo bro, can PM me too? :)

Dragonkeep
15-11-2010, 08:38 PM
All PMs replied also

Thanks for the great lobang brudder - just gave a well deserved upper to your rep!!

Lingling
15-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Bro, I did not received leh ...
I pm u since last week

BigBoy2
15-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Just my 2 cents worth........

If we can spend x$$$$ for a FL then why save the $10 more?

Another way to is to calculate total $$ spend per moth on booking the room, then you could also have an option of renting a room or unit and made that your fun place.... This way you have no problems with 2 ID, AV, bum into someone familiar.........etc.

If you should have budget constrain, then look for a buddy or chieong buddy to help and u 2 can share the premises, and who knows you might just have more fun.

it0604jj
15-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Bro. Dun mind can share wit mr the location. Thanks alot

alvin36
16-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Just my 2 cents worth........

If we can spend x$$$$ for a FL then why save the $10 more?

Another way to is to calculate total $$ spend per moth on booking the room, then you could also have an option of renting a room or unit and made that your fun place.... This way you have no problems with 2 ID, AV, bum into someone familiar.........etc.

If you should have budget constrain, then look for a buddy or chieong buddy to help and u 2 can share the premises, and who knows you might just have more fun.

bro... sometimes is not just about the "$10 more..."..... it is about the feeling of being cheated.

Personally, I feel $30 for 2 hours (another $10 for every subsequent hour) is too expensive. I guess transit hotels are taking advantage of cheongster. Or the govt tax them too much for transit hotel license.

for example, if we pay $4 for a average wan tan mee in a coffee shop, we will also feel unhappy and feel cheated. It is not that we cannot afford to pay that $1 more.

BigBoy2
16-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Bro Alvin36, it's not that i am rich...... But to me it the convinence that they are offering to be. For us as consumers, we have this option of to buy or not to buy.....

Feeling is nothing as compared to the pleasure within. That is why I am offering an option of getting a service apt or options of rooms or Hse to let for better time.

2 to 3 brothers can chip in to maintain this place and arrange between yourself to have fun there.

Myself I do have kept women at different stage of time to satisfy my hunger. But more importantly my own preference and I always tell myself that money lost is not all together lost. We learn and we will be able to make the losses instead of spending time feeling bad over it.

I would rather spent time trying to make more $$$$.

Just muy 2 cents worth.

superman67
16-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Hey, I'm joining the queue for the new loc.

Thanks!! :)
Pm u liao...cheerz:)

beachboyz
16-11-2010, 02:25 PM
All PMs replied

Nightkid
17-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Thank bro, can give me information of the place?

beachboyz
18-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Bro, I did not received leh ...
I pm u since last week

Maybe i missed you out

Anyway sent you already.

All PMs replied also.

beachboyz
20-11-2010, 05:43 PM
All PMs replied again

nightstalker
20-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Can PM me. Tks

kenshin21
20-11-2010, 07:21 PM
pm me too
thankz...

yangyang25
20-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Page mi too.....tks

starystarynite
21-11-2010, 12:16 AM
it is so true....if you go budget transit hotel in Taiwan or Japan, they have better service and much cheaper too...

don't like the feeling of them keep increasing rate and there is nothing that we can doo...if there are cheaper options, i don't mind going there, anywhere it is time spent with FL not with FB or wife :)

bro... sometimes is not just about the "$10 more..."..... it is about the feeling of being cheated.

Personally, I feel $30 for 2 hours (another $10 for every subsequent hour) is too expensive. I guess transit hotels are taking advantage of cheongster. Or the govt tax them too much for transit hotel license.

for example, if we pay $4 for a average wan tan mee in a coffee shop, we will also feel unhappy and feel cheated. It is not that we cannot afford to pay that $1 more.

chikara
21-11-2010, 01:08 AM
PM me too... TIA :D

SYTloves
21-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Pm me too pls.. in search for one hotel very long already

Swagelock
21-11-2010, 01:44 AM
it is so true....if you go budget transit hotel in Taiwan or Japan, they have better service and much cheaper too...

don't like the feeling of them keep increasing rate and there is nothing that we can doo...if there are cheaper options, i don't mind going there, anywhere it is time spent with FL not with FB or wife :)

Already PM you the hotel. Cheers!

LisaChang
21-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Hey, would like to know where this hotel is too!

Sounds nice for a short getaway

teebs_darklord
21-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Can PM the hotel location?

muska
21-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi ts, can pm me the place.. Thanks...

middleday
22-11-2010, 04:00 AM
hi bros,

is it for 2 hrs?

interested too if they no need 2 IDs..

Pls PM me too!

thanks in advance

F400
22-11-2010, 05:02 AM
Bro beachboyz,
Can share me the contact?

pmlee
22-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Already PM you the hotel. Cheers!

Bro, can PM me the hotel, thanks!

Nowadays buying fucking alos got so many things need to to attend :rolleyes:

conman99
22-11-2010, 02:51 PM
The M hotel in LAN area rise fee Liao.. Sian.. Any bro can pm me cheap transits hotel??

beachboyz
22-11-2010, 03:49 PM
All PMs replied liao

ed00
22-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi, can PM me the location too?
Thx is advanced. Cheers

LauWu
22-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Ok bro beachboyz, check out the place...seems good but for bros with cars then its ok..price wise for transit..no comment. Cheers!:)

slobad_samuro
22-11-2010, 08:40 PM
anyone can share transit thats 20 for 2 and w/o 2 IDs?

deeply appreciated! :)

belvedere
22-11-2010, 10:03 PM

Bro! interested in the place, mind sharing? cheers!;)

smartke
22-11-2010, 11:44 PM
All PMs replied liao

bro beachboyz, i hv PMed u but hv not gotten ur PM. :(

can u pls PM me?

btw, i hv shared u & some bros on 2-hrs cheap hotel. ;)
i believe some snr bros might already know the place. :)

jokos
23-11-2010, 01:29 AM
thanks bro beachboyz for the PM

navigator88
23-11-2010, 01:37 AM
All Bro Strand Hotal remain $50 (2-3hrs)

navigator88
23-11-2010, 01:39 AM
classic hotel same as Strand hotel should be $40 (2-3hrs)

teebs_darklord
23-11-2010, 03:56 PM
classic hotel same as Strand hotel should be $40 (2-3hrs)

Strand hotel requires 2 IDs for transit room?

H81 Bencoolen, H81 Bugis and H81 Rochor now require 2 IDs for transit room.

samsam33
23-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Now, I think most 81, except those in Geylang, Changi require 2 ICs.

Heard that they kena big when av raided the L81, JS81, C81 and caught a few FLs.

No choice now, need to avoid 81 and maybe switch to fragrance. So far, fragrance is relatively free from all raids and no need 2 ICs.

Strand hotel requires 2 IDs for transit room?

H81 Bencoolen, H81 Bugis and H81 Rochor now require 2 IDs for transit room.

navigator88
23-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Strand Hotel need 2 ID but Classic Hotel only ask for 1 ID.

teebs_darklord
23-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Now, I think most 81, except those in Geylang, Changi require 2 ICs.

Heard that they kena big when av raided the L81, JS81, C81 and caught a few FLs.

No choice now, need to avoid 81 and maybe switch to fragrance. So far, fragrance is relatively free from all raids and no need 2 ICs.

Confirmed Fragrance hotels dun need 2 IDs to check in??? :D

I know that Fragrance Balestier requires 2 IDs to check in. Not sure about the others.

samsam33
23-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Last time I checked in to balestier fragrance, they never ask for 2 IC

Also tried the one near national library, also no need. So far, I was never asked by the fragrance staff to produce 2nd IC.

Confirmed Fragrance hotels dun need 2 IDs to check in??? :D

I know that Fragrance Balestier requires 2 IDs to check in. Not sure about the others.

beachboyz
25-11-2010, 02:19 PM
All PMs replied again plus those whom i have missed out.

asiaman
28-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi,

Pls PM me cheap transits hotel, thanks

geforce
28-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi bro,

pls pm me for the hotel...

thanks !!!:)

Triple-X
28-11-2010, 06:54 PM
eh bros,the thread is for discussing tranist hours hotels,please do not post openly which hotel did not ask u for two IDs pls,thanks!!!!

amkan
28-11-2010, 06:56 PM
All PMs replied again plus those whom i have missed out.

bros, can pm me the location?
Thanks

wohaha96
28-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey, dun post the hotel here lah, use pm...

The hotels doing us a favor you you are killing them as well as putting fellow cheongster in danger.....

beachboyz
29-11-2010, 09:32 AM
All PMs for the last week replied already.

gcloh
29-11-2010, 10:28 AM
bros, can pm me the location?
Thanks

beachboyz
01-12-2010, 12:07 AM
All PMs replied already

WayneRoooney
01-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Location please?

justguy
05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
Any bro share the location of the 6 hr resort please?

gentleman
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Even hotel wants 2 ICs, it doesn't serve the purpose. The only i can think of is to stop those who overstay in SG. When AV raid, both cannot mention either partner name correctly (or answer simple tests), then also have to go into police van lor :D Either 1 IC or 2 ICs is same result for prostitution activities

asiaman
06-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Pls pm me the list of cheap transit hotel, thanks.

deathgodkc
06-12-2010, 09:39 AM
pls pm me too.. thanks bro..

d1c9y8q0
06-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Pls pm me the list of cheap transit hotel.

thank you bros.

YL_bell
06-12-2010, 10:09 PM
All Pms replied again

Bro, kindly pm me the info too. Tks!

YL_bell
06-12-2010, 10:15 PM
bro beachboyz, i hv PMed u but hv not gotten ur PM. :(

can u pls PM me?

btw, i hv shared u & some bros on 2-hrs cheap hotel. ;)
i believe some snr bros might already know the place. :)

Bro, can share we too? Tks!

dorado74
06-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Bro Beachboy,

have PM you about the location for the $60 buck hotel

YL_bell
07-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Bro beachboy like disappear Liao leh. Any other bro who know where is this 60 bucks transit resort kindly share n pm pls.... TIA

kyinsam
07-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Can some kind bros here PM me on recommended transit hotels?

Alf1977
07-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Pls pm me the list too.. Thanks bro..

Slacker at work
08-12-2010, 12:44 AM

Bro can pm location? Sounds like a interesting place. Thanks.

edkoh2000
08-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Any brother who knows the $60 hotel pls PM me. I will upped you.

Some hotel 81 in GL still only need 1 IC and $20 only.

I think KS 81 also $20 but you need 2 IC.

I just used the 81 in GL less than 1 mth ago.

I should be using KS 81 soon.

dorado74
08-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Ya. No response from beachboy. can someone pm me the location. I will remember you for life.

beachboyz
08-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Wah looks like interest is still strong got so many PMs sorry i not online in SBF so often.

Replying all PMs now bros.

Those who have upped me an appreciative thank you :-)

beachboyz
08-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Ok all PMs and queries replied.

alh1
08-12-2010, 03:32 PM
can PM me the address? thanz

ndnd
09-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Any brother who knows the $60 hotel pls PM me. I will upped you.

Some hotel 81 in GL still only need 1 IC and $20 only.

I think KS 81 also $20 but you need 2 IC.

I just used the 81 in GL less than 1 mth ago.

I should be using KS 81 soon.

I know one is at mosque street, also $20 for 2 hrs, room ok, called dragon inn. only need one I/C. of course the room may not as good as H81, but those H81 outside geylang always long Q and full on sunday, so sometime this Dragon Inn will be my choice. :p
ps: have to search carefully, not look like hotel from outside, but safe place.

edack
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
I know one is at mosque street, also $20 for 2 hrs, room ok, called dragon inn. only need one I/C. of course the room may not as good as H81, but those H81 outside geylang always long Q and full on sunday, so sometime this Dragon Inn will be my choice. :p
ps: have to search carefully, not look like hotel from outside, but safe place.

came across , outside dun look like hotel :p

beachboyz
16-12-2010, 11:17 AM
All PMs replied again sorry for the late replies bros alot of PMs to clear

alan0338
16-12-2010, 11:29 AM
but safe place.

wonder how long it will still be safe :rolleyes:

teebs_darklord
16-12-2010, 11:41 AM
wonder how long it will still be safe :rolleyes:

Hotels in Chinatown area aren't that safe...:D

I would say the safer hotels are those in the ulu places where even if you drive, you might not be able to find it...:p

alan0338
16-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Hotels in Chinatown area aren't that safe...:D

I would say the safer hotels are those in the ulu places where even if you drive, you might not be able to find it...

true also, but i only know tat by advertising here, sure very fast not safe liao, especially when u dunno whose eyes are watching :p

jus like the advertising of the 1st hotel here, then less than 3 days later kenna raid, wonder is it so coincident or not? :rolleyes:

teebs_darklord
16-12-2010, 12:03 PM
true also, but i only know tat by advertising here, sure very fast not safe liao, especially when u dunno whose eyes are watching :p

jus like the advertising of the 1st hotel here, then less than 3 days later kenna raid, wonder is it so coincident or not? :rolleyes:

Those hotels in the first post should have been on the watchlist for quite a while already. Anyway, that particular area was raided, so most likely the hotel was not singled out for a raid.

Hotels that are raided are usually those who have been frequented by many FLs and usually they are those who have been issued multiple warnings and have been raided in the past.

The wierd thing I would say is that most FLs have a false sense of security and they feel that once a location has been raided, then it is safe to continue working there. Obviously this is not true as many FLs who escaped the first wave of raids were caught in the subsequent raids. :rolleyes:

alan0338
16-12-2010, 12:29 PM
so most likely the hotel was not singled out for a raid.

nope, it was singled out tat day in tat area cos the other nearby places nv get raided on tat day, tats y make me wonder and wonder :)

but anyway good thing is tat i told the gal to switch places when i saw the advertising and she also lucky to escape ... :D

teebs_darklord
16-12-2010, 12:43 PM
nope, it was singled out tat day in tat area cos the other nearby places nv get raided on tat day, tats y make me wonder and wonder :)

but anyway good thing is tat i told the gal to switch places when i saw the advertising and she also lucky to escape ... :D

I guess that hotel might have been too popular with FLs already...:D

It is lucky for the gal who managed to escape but frankly right now, everyday she is working, she is riding on her luck not to get raided.

How many hotels get raided depends on the scale of the operation that day. Sometimes for small operations, they may just raid 1 or 2 hotels.

A couple of years back, I witnessed a huge operation in GL where they activated all the riot vans down and many gals were caught.

Anyway, Singapore is such a small place....it is really difficult to find a truly safe hotel that won't get raided...:p

beachboyz
17-12-2010, 10:17 AM
All queries replied

Vroomvroom
21-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Hi bro, can share the $60/6hr location?
Thanks.

beachboyz
23-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi bro, can share the $60/6hr location?
Thanks.

All PMs replied

U-man
23-12-2010, 11:52 AM
bro, i like to knw where this "resort" is. thks

beachboyz
30-12-2010, 11:27 AM
All queries answered

ethanoic
30-12-2010, 12:13 PM
me too... trying to arrange a bonking time with my wife cos at home got kids cannot do much. something like quick getaway...

Ice_man
30-12-2010, 01:26 PM
All PMs replied

can PM me also thanks:p

warsaint
05-01-2011, 12:49 AM
can pm the locations to me also .. thx in advance

beachboyz
06-01-2011, 02:35 PM
All PMs replied once again.

Anyone tried the place recently?

GOBM
07-01-2011, 01:25 AM
can share with me too? Thanks

lonelyboy
07-01-2011, 05:19 AM
yo bro can share the 60/6hr location with me too? and name of the place. thanks

gydan
07-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Can share with me?

sankavi
08-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Could anyone PM me please,
thx:)

xing
09-01-2011, 06:06 AM
hi,

mind sharing too?

maulsith
09-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Please share with me too.

MultiOrgasGuy
09-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Hi beachboyz

kindly pm me the location for resort $60 /6hrs. Thank you!

Agent007
09-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Hi Bro,

Kindly PM me the $60/6hrs resort. Thanks

jks6long
09-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Hi all, any one with transit for 2-3 hrs kind, kindly PM me as well.

Thanks in advance, jks6long

hunter2005
10-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Hi bro beachboyz,

if can, me also wan wor.. good for standby... in case need it. :) :o

RealEstateGuy
10-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Hello,

starynite

Firstly, suggest you abstain from paid sex. But I assume its not your FB or your GF you are considering bringing there. Regardless, the quality of woman you are bringing there and her impression of you has got to be very low. Why not splurge on a 5 star hotel and at least be decent. I mean what you propose is like taking somone into an alley and having sex with them behind or in a trash bin. Show some class. This is SG society.

evilalive
10-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi... Pls PM me any budget hotels that allows 2 to 3 hours session in the eastern part of Sg. Really appreciate bros... Cheers. Happy New Year!!! :)

joekang
10-01-2011, 11:32 AM
thanks to bro beachzboy for the clues.

i managed to google and found this resort. Called them to verify =) :D

it;s $60 bucks for 6 hours. Verified!

echorny
10-01-2011, 01:03 PM
i think this resort suddenly for these past 3 months how come got so many 6-hr stay clients? haha.. they shld pay bro beach commission man.

hi1237
10-01-2011, 07:13 PM
bro can Pm me the $60/6hr resort . thk

chinchiahoe
12-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Bros, does anyone know if Value hotel have transit package too?

maddy84
12-01-2011, 04:05 PM
bro can Pm me the resort . thank q

Advanced
12-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Bro's out there, can share places near central or near north-east

mac7
14-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi bro out there, anyone can give me the loc of the $60/6hr resort??? Wanted to release tomorrow but PM bro beachzboy, still no reply lah....
any bro can help??? :p

shawnanderson
15-01-2011, 02:19 AM
can i have those cheaper hotels lobangs? :)

kovanng
16-01-2011, 01:35 AM
hello bro can PM the location...many thanks...cheers

beachboyz
17-01-2011, 08:13 AM
My sorry to everyone was not in SG for 2 weeks now replying everyone's queries please be patient thanks

beachboyz
17-01-2011, 08:44 AM
thanks to bro beachzboy for the clues.

i managed to google and found this resort. Called them to verify =) :D

it;s $60 bucks for 6 hours. Verified!

Yeah it's not that hard to find out if you read my posts

beachboyz
17-01-2011, 08:45 AM
i think this resort suddenly for these past 3 months how come got so many 6-hr stay clients? haha.. they shld pay bro beach commission man.

Haha yeah i wish :-D

wartontoes
20-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Can someone please pm me a few suggestions of transit hotels out of g-area?

THANKS!

wartontoes
21-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Where where where?

tiger31
21-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Thanks for all the support. All PMs replied :)
Bro can pm me?

dpm2400
21-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Haha yeah i wish :-D
Can someone kind enough to pm me the resort location and contact? thank you.

bedoksexking
21-01-2011, 02:13 PM
can pm me the locations for transit?

beachboyz
24-01-2011, 03:47 PM
All queries replied except for some queries which i feel you guys can easily solve yourself with a phonecall to the place.

beachboyz
27-01-2011, 09:38 AM
All enquiries replied again

toshio
28-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Pls pm me too

mingshu92
29-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi can i have the location of the resort? Thx alot

red fanatic
29-01-2011, 04:38 PM
can pm me the locations for transit? ...thks bro.

starns
30-01-2011, 03:58 AM
can pm location for transit thx.

sbduckz
30-01-2011, 04:07 PM
hey bro beachboyz.. can pm for transit info.. thx!

giggz83
31-01-2011, 01:15 AM
hey bros.

i went to lavender81, the bigger one of the 2 by the roadside. transit 2hrs. well, the staff asked for the girl's passport, just look at it, copy some stuff and thats it! they ask nth much. it was on a sunday though.

maybe you guys can try. :)

Er3kas
31-01-2011, 08:30 AM
hi bro, can pm me the contact too? thanks bro

tookara
31-01-2011, 08:16 PM
bro beachboyz u got pm

VietBoi3755
31-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Pls Pm me the address.

Thanks In advance!

beachboyz
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
All queries replied

^Bk^
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
can i have the address too? :p
last but not least happy CNY everyone... :)

childeesh
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
bro beachboyz, pm me the info too. thanks!

childeesh
02-02-2011, 06:54 PM
bro beachboyz, kindly pm me the address too. thanks!

childeesh
02-02-2011, 07:00 PM
bro beachboyz, can i have the address too? thanks!

lighted
05-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi beachzboy, pls pm to share resort location. Tks

jackchua
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
can someone PM me some cheap S$20-30 2 -3 hour transit hotel
anywhere is ok, ulu ulu place the better
thanks

Johnvirgo
06-02-2011, 07:15 PM
All enquiries replied again
Bro can pm resort location and ctc.

beachboyz
07-02-2011, 09:37 AM
All PMs replied

Aegeus
07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
hey bros.

i went to lavender81, the bigger one of the 2 by the roadside. transit 2hrs. well, the staff asked for the girl's passport, just look at it, copy some stuff and thats it!

Bro, did they copy the girl's details onto forms or into their comp systems ?

juz_mic
07-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Went to H81 once and was allowed only 1 gal, they say its hotel policy. Damn turn-off, brough 2 girls, then dont know what to do with the other.

Any bro with lobang for hotel that need not check the girl particular and can allow more than 1 girl please PM me.

Many thanks in advance.

beachboyz
08-02-2011, 08:54 AM
All queries replied.

etonz
08-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi beachzboy, pls pm to share resort location. Tks

krankypanky
08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Pls pm me thanks

beng84
09-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi, pls pm me...thx so much

Too Slow
09-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi Beachzboy,

Pls pm me the location of the resort, thinking of bring my gf there for few hours of fun tommorrow :-)

beachboyz
09-02-2011, 06:35 PM
All queries replied

beachboyz
10-02-2011, 09:02 AM
All PMs replied already

diabolo
10-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi, pls pm me...thx !

kitehub
10-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi, pls pm me
Thanks

kitehub
10-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi, pls pm me

Thanks

kitehub
10-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi, pls pm me.

Thanks

humanleague
10-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Pls pm me...thanks

rvho
11-02-2011, 01:34 AM
hey bro, can pm the resort mah, thanks lots :D

strongman52
11-02-2011, 02:15 AM

bros can share pls pm tks

silenttower
11-02-2011, 03:53 AM
hi bros. can share location and rates with me? 2hours and 6hours one. thanks all bros here.

alexis88
11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Hi bro beachboyz, can pm me the Contacts ? Thanks in advance

inmanz
12-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi beachzboy, can pm me the address of the resort as well? :) Thanks.

inmanz
12-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi beachzboy, please pm me the address. thanks:)

iambehkan
12-02-2011, 02:30 AM
hi bro. can pm me the address too? thanks in advance.

anbill
12-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Bro beachboyz, can share the location of the hotel ? Tks

earning
12-02-2011, 10:39 AM
hi bro,

can share the location and all rates with me?

Perestroikas
12-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Hey beachboyz, can PM me the location of the hotel ? Thanks

dieseldfd
12-02-2011, 12:07 PM
anyone tried the resort other than bro beachboyz yet?

beachboyz
16-02-2011, 04:10 PM
All PMs replied

naomihew
16-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Any one can pm me which hotel no need 2 ic to checkin. Thanks

toshio
16-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Last sun went to one of the hotel in geylang, never ask for 2ic. Somemore $20 for 2hr

raykee
16-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Last sun went to one of the hotel in geylang, never ask for 2ic. Somemore $20 for 2hr

pls pm me :) Thanks!

mbam
16-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Went to H81 once and was allowed only 1 gal, they say its hotel policy. Damn turn-off, brough 2 girls, then dont know what to do with the other.

Any bro with lobang for hotel that need not check the girl particular and can allow more than 1 girl please PM me.

Many thanks in advance.

Bro, I faced the same situation like you at one of the old landed private hotel in the East zone. 2pair of couples, intend to share 1room for 2hrs and kanna forced to book 2 rooms. Its rather arward and frustrating..Any kind bro can tell me where can get cheap and allow 3some or more? Thank you:)

Bale
16-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Orgy ? Envious of you, 2 couples :p

tomyamramee
16-02-2011, 11:17 PM
i tot h81 can max 4 people??

There r still many 6bucks one for quickie...
But wear ur shoe as u move around...
Too dirty for me...

Do pm me any good transit that can use 1 ic?
My playground is getting more n more limited n restricted...
Lucky the fishes are forever increasing...
And changed regularly... Thanks AV!

tomyamramee
17-02-2011, 12:31 AM

There r still many 6bucks one for quickie...
But wear ur shoe as u move around...
Too dirty for me...

Do pm me any good transit that can use 1 ic?
My playground is getting more n more limited n restricted...
Lucky the fishes are forever increasing...
And changed regularly... Thanks AV!

ralph82
17-02-2011, 01:10 AM
All queries replied

Bro can PM please? Thanks :)

beachboyz
17-02-2011, 08:23 AM
All PMs replied

MugenGuy
17-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Bro beachboyz, kindly PM me this address, thanks.

mbam
17-02-2011, 09:26 PM
All PMs replied

bro, any reply for my early question too?:D

besafe
17-02-2011, 09:27 PM
There's one that charges $18... but a bit rundown compared to Fragrance and H81...

mbam
17-02-2011, 09:35 PM

I 6years back went with a pair of couple no problem, bt nowadays heard saying that need 2 ic to register, that means 4 of us also need to register also??puzzle leh

neolite
18-02-2011, 08:24 AM
please pm me. thanks

Electron
18-02-2011, 02:05 PM
$20 hotels still have some in GL, but it's an area I avoid for the time being. Now it's no longer about finding $20 transit that is important, it's finding hotels that can just need 1 IC to register for transit that is better, still trying hard to find more, only have 1 but always better to have backups.

veriton
18-02-2011, 08:08 PM
anyone tried the resort other than bro beachboyz yet?

Jus tried the resort last week... not too bad... clean n comparable to 81... but no dvd player... tot can watch a movie before 2nd round... haha...

Official Booking is 12pm to 6pm... but they told me usually flexible if bookings are not packed... meaning u can oso book from 2-8pm or 3-9pm, etc...

happy banking...

HiJack
18-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Bro beachboyz, can you share the location with me ? Thank you very much.

Mr.Tan
19-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Bro Beachboyz,
Please PM me the location at west.

beyond76sgt
19-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Bro beachboyz, appreciate if can you share the location with me ? Thank you very much!

Souledge
20-02-2011, 10:39 AM
hi beachboyz
Could you share this place with me?
thank you

Lumix
21-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Bro pls PM me. Will repay favour accordingly :) Thks mate

addy
21-02-2011, 11:15 PM
All Pms replied again

hi, might pm me? thanks ahead

shawnanderson
22-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Hi beachboyz,

Can share all these places? Thanks.

beachboyz
22-02-2011, 02:04 PM
All PMs being replied now please be patient

beachboyz
22-02-2011, 02:11 PM
bro, any reply for my early question too?:D

Err what was your early question? Any question which i feel can be answered with a phonecall to the place i didn't reply

beachboyz
22-02-2011, 02:30 PM
All PMs and queries replied already

beachboyz
22-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Jus tried the resort last week... not too bad... clean n comparable to 81... but no dvd player... tot can watch a movie before 2nd round... haha...

Official Booking is 12pm to 6pm... but they told me usually flexible if bookings are not packed... meaning u can oso book from 2-8pm or 3-9pm, etc...

happy banking...

Went back to this place again with my FB after quite a while and place is still good.

Just perfect for another 6 hour getaway which me and my FB fucked each other silly :D

asun
23-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Hi bro can pm me where is the resort in central western park?

pykrete
23-02-2011, 01:39 PM
hi could i have the details for hotel at $20 with only 1 ic? thanks in advance

beachboyz
23-02-2011, 02:24 PM
All PMs replied

dark^jedi
23-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Went back to this place again with my FB after quite a while and place is still good.

Just perfect for another 6 hour getaway which me and my FB fucked each other silly :D

Hi,

May I know the name and location of the resort?

Thanks!

SmallBro
23-02-2011, 06:20 PM
pm me location

beachboyz
24-02-2011, 09:40 AM
All PMs replied.

alexmart15
24-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Bro Beachboyz,

Can pm me address pls. Tks in advance