PDA

View Full Version : 30M Looking for FB in the WEST or for short term relationship. Nothing sticky.

fukbuddy
04-11-2010, 03:53 AM
Hi

Anyone who wants a male FB who is:
1. Relativly tall (178cm)
2. Relativly good looking (can turn your head if we meet in the streets)
3. Relatively rich (Won't emphasise on that)
4. Relatively ok in size (Weighs 75kg with 7' inch willy)
5. Relatively ok in bed (Can make you squem in delight! :)
6. Can treat you like a princess when you are with me

But Who has:
1. No time to slowly serenade you to bed (cos i'm busy, and i fly often)

I can make you feel really joyful and contented when you are with me.

Candlelight Dinner, soft walks on the beach, wine tasting by the pool etc. Everything you can expect while dating! Except no lengthy talks on the phone as i'm really busy.

But BEWARE; do not ever fall for me.
It has happened many times before. Can't we just enjoy each others company?

If you feel you can be my FB, drop me a private msg.

Many thanx for reading this msg!

Asianplayboy
04-11-2010, 02:07 PM
m8, you are relatively perfect, you dont to be here, tons of girl need you outside

bfreemen
04-11-2010, 02:09 PM
fail fail .

where is your photo ?

must have cock photo !

how will our ladies know you are good in the services you are providing .

wanderer23
04-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Haiz another one here acting like he's God's gift to women. Some guys just never learn... :rolleyes:

kilos
04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
ya he put all his dream features here trying to attract girl, dont turn out to be like IT :p:p

FiliaLunae
04-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Haiz another one here acting like he's God's gift to women. Some guys just never learn... :rolleyes:

Hahahaha! Quoted for the total truth. Some men just need to be knocked down a peg or two. :D

wanderer23
05-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Hahahaha! Quoted for the total truth. Some men just need to be knocked down a peg or two. :D

Ya man especially when they can't even spell correctly in the first place. I never heard of "squem" before :rolleyes:

OkoBoko
05-11-2010, 01:59 PM
RELATIVELY NONSENSE!!! :rolleyes: I think you are rather RELATIVELY HARD-UP!!......

whiteangelcsh
05-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Lets be frank... I always tells this to ppl whom i hv met here who says tt they are not attractive... C'mon, if all guys are handsome and all gals are pretty, they wun need to come here or any chatlines/forums to get fb/accompanying partner per se.

Be realistic and frank.. Tts how the game is played.

Cheers!

joew2005
05-11-2010, 04:24 PM
whoa ..... 30M still act like tat during skool holidays .....

A relativly rich & good looking head turner still need 2 cum here look 4 free bonk men ???

show the gals here the size of yr little bro ... pics says a thousand words.

SO busy & fly often still hv time 2 cum sbf,tis place must be great.

luvuass
05-11-2010, 04:47 PM
TS I suggest that u make a placard with all those words written here, hang it around yr neck n walk along orchard rd.

FiliaLunae
05-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Ya man especially when they can't even spell correctly in the first place. I never heard of "squem" before :rolleyes:

I didn't even read till that line lol!! I straight skip to the other words below XD

TS I suggest that u make a placard with all those words written here, hang it around yr neck n walk along orchard rd.

Lai lai, I can sponsor marker pens!!