PDA

View Full Version : Chiong or Massage Joints @ Ho Chi Minh

fcukger
02-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Massage at HL opearating 24hrs daily...

Entrance fees @ VND 100,000
Basic Facility is included at place but i didnt try.
Tipping from VND 100,000 onwards but normally they know u r not a local they will upz your price. Max cap @ VND 200,000 if only HJ offers. Auto-roaming allowed and selected girls will stripes topless for u to lick n suck... Girls quality is good so far... Will update more later in the late nitez... Interested smasters can PM me for address n telephone nos... :D

lurpsexx
04-11-2010, 12:37 AM

Tipping from VND 100,000 onwards but normally they know u r not a local they will upz your price. Max cap @ VND 200,000 if only HJ offers. Auto-roaming allowed and selected girls will stripes topless for u to lick n suck... Girls quality is good so far... Will update more later in the late nitez... Interested smasters can PM me for address n telephone nos... :D

Wa Bro! U VN sexpert liao ah.. :D

Long time no see.. hows everything? Sexciting i hope! :D

Faithfully
04-11-2010, 10:05 AM

hello bro i thank you for your 1st pm reply now waiting for your 2nd pm reply hoho:p

fcukger
07-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Wa Bro! U VN sexpert liao ah.. :D

Long time no see.. hows everything? Sexciting i hope! :D

woh woh woh... PM me ur mobile le... when i back in singapore i give u a call... very very long time no c liao... i been in vietnam since last yr july... not active at all as most of the time good boy at office see movies... how are u now??? attacking which countries at the moment huhx???

P/S: All PM reply for HL massage... Those who didnt received pls kindly PM me again as i deleted all the Pm oredi...

fcukger
07-12-2010, 08:43 PM
all PM reply... if i missed out any one pls PM me again... kinda free this few days so if any one interested pls hurry... lolx... :D do post FR here hor if it is good...

cheers,
fcukger

luck6
08-12-2010, 02:57 AM
to all bro who are expert in Ho Chi Minh

there is a lot of massage places in Ho Chi Minh, do all massage places provide HJ only or do they provide other services such as BJ and FJ ?

thks bro's

fcukger
09-12-2010, 05:32 PM
to all bro who are expert in Ho Chi Minh

there is a lot of massage places in Ho Chi Minh, do all massage places provide HJ only or do they provide other services such as BJ and FJ ?

thks bro's

BJ FJ all have... pls kindly follow the hcm thread for more wonderful info...

P/S: All PM reply... Anymore???

kungpowkia
10-12-2010, 09:14 PM

Thank you bro fuckger for sharing. Tried this out in the afternoon.

The setup of the building is rather interesting, multilevel for different purposes. I went to 8th floor instead of 7th, it seems that 7th is the family Kara-oke.

Walked into the place and I am right in the middle of sauna area and movie lounge. The service boys are eager to please, though I can't speak a word of Vietnamese they tried very hard to converse in Mandarin, half of the time cannot understand what they wanted to tell me lucky the sign language helps.

Had Sauna and Jacuzzi for about 30 mins, the place quite run down like going to Malaysia ulu SPA but I did not come with the expectation it will be better than that so it is ok.

When it is time to massage, they didn't ask me to select the gal (sorry didn't know what're the details like) so I thick skin ask the service guy to send me a pretty gal, he said ok ok and went away. After a while no.6 came and not disappointing a slim syt. The boobs are handful I guess 32B with pink small cute nips. Face wise 7/10 long hair syt looking and can bearly speak few English words but better than me since I don't know Vietnamese words at all, we still had quite some fun because she has this bubbly character which warm us up very fast. There is not much massage per se 5/10 the most but I am not there to try out the massage kung fu. During massage she has grab/rub/scratch my balls gently, perhaps it is SOP but still quite shiok. By the time the GQ comes, she offers BJ at 400k, it is on the high side but she is cute and I was happy so I agreed. By the look of it, if I give 300k she will take it too. BBBJ feels good, 8/10, she let me squeeze her top and dig her bottom without any complaint or being a goalkeeper. Just that the masseur's pants are damn tight, can't squeeze a hand inside, don't even know how they pull it up their hips. She HJ to finish me off, quite good skill but I am distracted at playing with her body parts so didn't get overly enticed. Good feeling nonetheless.

After everything is done she cleaned me up nicely, I had a shower and sit at the movie lounge area where the gal willingly squeeze into the same sofa and chit chat (sign language) and play some phone games with me. Left after another hour, time well spent and a happy man.

Q5 is an interesting area, I walked quite a bit to explore and found very nice roasted pork with Saigon bread. Ended up at Windsor Plaza saw some live singer performances. Quite a lot of attractive ladies around the area.

Later I am going to Starbuck or Coffee Bean relax a while before venture to Hai Ba Trung. Will write FR if there are interesting encounters.

kungpowkia
11-12-2010, 12:03 AM
nabeh made a wrong turn (I turn left from Nguyen Du into Hai Ba Trung instead of right) and walked like 3 km before decided the small bars are too sleazy to go into. Back to hotel sleep, legs darn tired and can't seem to find massage place near by hotel area. kns, lol.

fcukger
11-12-2010, 12:47 AM
nabeh made a wrong turn (I turn left from Nguyen Du into Hai Ba Trung instead of right) and walked like 3 km before decided the small bars are too sleazy to go into. Back to hotel sleep, legs darn tired and can't seem to find massage place near by hotel area. kns, lol.

there is a few good massage place at quan 5... all clean type... if u r interested jus let me know than i pm u the address... wonderful fr written... no problems for sharing... jus drop a fr after u try it will do in regard to good or bad... had a wonderful stay at hcm... :D

kungpowkia
11-12-2010, 01:22 AM
I want to comment there are A LOT OF pretty gals at Coffee Bean during Friday night. Sit down drink a glass of coffee eyes never stop rolling left and right. The girls know we are ogling and they are there for show.

On the street there are more shows, a lot of MILF are putting half ball darn distracting, the consciousness to cover up is virtually non-existence, and again they know we are looking.

Passed by many saloon but not in the mood to wash hair or GFE so did not go in. Plus the gals a bit cannot make it, don't get me wrong it is not their fault but my preference.

If I can speak Vietnamese language I will not sleep tonight, lol...

fcukger
11-12-2010, 02:15 AM
I want to comment there are A LOT OF pretty gals at Coffee Bean during Friday night. Sit down drink a glass of coffee eyes never stop rolling left and right. The girls know we are ogling and they are there for show.

On the street there are more shows, a lot of MILF are putting half ball darn distracting, the consciousness to cover up is virtually non-existence, and again they know we are looking.

Passed by many saloon but not in the mood to wash hair or GFE so did not go in. Plus the gals a bit cannot make it, don't get me wrong it is not their fault but my preference.

If I can speak Vietnamese language I will not sleep tonight, lol...

quan 8 got 1 hair salon not bad... few syt inside... hair wash for vnd30,000 for ard 30mins to 45mins... plus massage(not body massage hor, just big head massage... healthy joint...)... a value deal so far... but too bz to go there recently... :D

hornytrai
11-12-2010, 08:20 AM
nabeh made a wrong turn (I turn left from Nguyen Du into Hai Ba Trung instead of right) and walked like 3 km before decided the small bars are too sleazy to go into. Back to hotel sleep, legs darn tired and can't seem to find massage place near by hotel area. kns, lol.well done bro. BJ 400k might be exp to us staying here but some bros paid USD$50 only get HJ at D.1 joints. next time u should stay in D.5 hotel. cheaper n lots of places to try. good fr.

actually a good past-time in VN is sitting in cafes babe-watching. imagine this is a country with abt 40 million girls so there's plenty to view and "attack". forget abt those that go to sillypore in JC/GL. most CMI.

time to learn a few viet words so u can enjoy better next time.

hornytrai
11-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Exploring Quan 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, Go Vap & Thu Duc...Bro, u explore so many places but why dont have Quan 11? i just moved here a couple of months still green abt this area. only know a good rubba girls legs and bums "Quan An" and a place to eat claypot Goat's penis.

2 days ago someone gave me a massage discount card for Arc En Ciel Hotel at Q.5. just wondering if u had tried this place out. Price now is 100k discount 30% to 70k.

fcukger
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Bro, u explore so many places but why dont have Quan 11? i just moved here a couple of months still green abt this area. only know a good rubba girls legs and bums "Quan An" and a place to eat claypot Goat's penis.

2 days ago someone gave me a massage discount card for Arc En Ciel Hotel at Q.5. just wondering if u had tried this place out. Price now is 100k discount 30% to 70k.

didnt try this place before... for unhealty massage joint i got 3places at q5 that i go back to support as syt and service is good... quan 11 have alot all-in cafe mahx(hj only)... got a few disappointed experience so didnt cont to explore... still prefer quan 6 for bbbj joint as i did spotted and tried some syt there... if u really want bbbj massage and cheap u have to go binh duong... abit far for me but rates are vnd 100k for vip entrance fees and girl massage from vnd 100k if u can speak very good vietnamese if not like me just give vnd 200k lo... still consider hyper cheap at this rates... :D

cheers,
fcukger

hornytrai
11-12-2010, 11:00 AM
didnt try this place before... for unhealty massage joint i got 3places at q5 that i go back to support as syt and service is good... quan 11 have alot all-in cafe mahx(hj only)... got a few disappointed experience so didnt cont to explore... still prefer quan 6 for bbbj joint as i did spotted and tried some syt there... if u really want bbbj massage and cheap u have to go binh duong... abit far for me but rates are vnd 100k for vip entrance fees and girl massage from vnd 100k if u can speak very good vietnamese if not like me just give vnd 200k lo... still consider hyper cheap at this rates... :D

cheers,
fcukgerbinh duong massage & extras cheap but the transport there chet roi. if go by taxi both ways already 500k.

Quan 6 is better. nearer to my house. last week i went to ben xe mien tay with another bro. he tried the massage there but just normal service. we took the local bus (xe buyt) only cost us 3000vnd per trip. cant ride moto and dont want waste $$ on taxi. which part of Q.6 is "interesting"??

fcukger
11-12-2010, 11:26 AM
binh duong massage & extras cheap but the transport there chet roi. if go by taxi both ways already 500k.

Quan 6 is better. nearer to my house. last week i went to ben xe mien tay with another bro. he tried the massage there but just normal service. we took the local bus (xe buyt) only cost us 3000vnd per trip. cant ride moto and dont want waste $$ on taxi. which part of Q.6 is "interesting"??

pai seh... my worker drove me there... didnt take down the road names... see 1 of this days i very free i come q11 meet u than...

newyorker88
11-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Going by the rate of 1000VND to 0.051 USD( close to this rate), I must admit, it is very cheap to cheong in Vietnam.

100K for entrance fee to massage Parlour? That is definately cheap...

fcukger
11-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Going by the rate of 1000VND to 0.051 USD( close to this rate), I must admit, it is very cheap to cheong in Vietnam.

100K for entrance fee to massage Parlour? That is definately cheap...

100k vnd entrance at least something... i tried 100k all includes (massage + bbbj + hj)... but the massage cant made it lo... lolx... :D

smoky
12-12-2010, 12:43 AM
seems that the standard rates for for massage is 100k ticket, cheaper will be promotion rates.

today went to haircut with 1 bro at

Tina Beauty Salon
121 nguyen thi nho, p9, q11.

bro went for hair cut and hair dye, including hair wash, 140k

i had hair wash and facial massage, 40k

tip around 30k-50k. 50k is on the high side.

the girl keep asking me to take the body massage, 100k, which i decline. :D

p.s. tiping for the body massage if include hj, range will be 150k-200k

volcano
12-12-2010, 07:48 PM
seems that the standard rates for for massage is 100k ticket, cheaper will be promotion rates.

today went to haircut with 1 bro at

Tina Beauty Salon
121 nguyen thi nho, p9, q11.

bro went for hair cut and hair dye, including hair wash, 140k

i had hair wash and facial massage, 40k

tip around 30k-50k. 50k is on the high side.

the girl keep asking me to take the body massage, 100k, which i decline. :D

p.s. tiping for the body massage if include hj, range will be 150k-200k

errrrrrrr.....a bit expensive for local joint lehz.....:(

smoky
12-12-2010, 11:02 PM
well done bro. BJ 400k might be exp to us staying here but some bros paid USD$50 only get HJ at D.1 joints. next time u should stay in D.5 hotel. cheaper n lots of places to try. good fr.

actually a good past-time in VN is sitting in cafes babe-watching. imagine this is a country with abt 40 million girls so there's plenty to view and "attack". forget abt those that go to sillypore in JC/GL. most CMI.

time to learn a few viet words so u can enjoy better next time.

I am that bro la. I went dai nam, paid abt usd 50.

VIP - 500k + tip - 400k include hj

fcukger
13-12-2010, 01:38 PM
I am that bro la. I went dai nam, paid abt usd 50.

VIP - 500k + tip - 400k include hj

i think u went to the upper class massage joint??? binh duong massage vip room starting from vnd100,000 n girls tips including bbbj only vnd200,000... if u can speak very fluent vietnamese u can just pay them vnd100,000 will do... :D

Any 1 out there still 1 contact for HL massage??? Pls PM me... This 2days i will be free as boss not in town, otherwise when he come back than i wont have much time surfing sb oredi... :D

kyrieyap
19-12-2010, 02:42 PM
100k vnd entrance at least something... i tried 100k all includes (massage + bbbj + hj)... but the massage cant made it lo... lolx... :D

wow... this is so freaking cheap.
anyway, seems like bros here who stationed in hcm quite adventurous :D

v.killers
21-12-2010, 10:22 PM

Walau oi....got so good lobang never know..:(.huhuhu

fcukger
23-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Walau oi....got so good lobang never know..:(.huhuhu

u want to go??? let me know i will give u the full details lor... hjhj... :D

NewMartin
23-12-2010, 06:13 PM
binh duong massage & extras cheap but the transport there chet roi. if go by taxi both ways already 500k.

i sent u UP and DOWN...save 500k swee bo?:)

v.killers
24-12-2010, 03:07 PM
u want to go??? let me know i will give u the full details lor... hjhj... :D

Yessss.....Ofcos I want....;) waiting waiting :D

fcukger
24-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Yessss.....Ofcos I want....;) waiting waiting :D

oredi PM u a moment ago... :D

v.killers
26-12-2010, 01:49 PM
oredi PM u a moment ago... :D

Kum sia....:D

Cheong Ka Leow
29-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Bro,
Happy New Year. I am traveling to Ho Chi Minh in 2 weeks time. Need to seek your advice on which massage joint has HJ and BJ that u recommend that has SYT? Info on rates will be greatly appreciated. Kam sia.
Best regards
Cheong

fcukger
29-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Bro,
Happy New Year. I am traveling to Ho Chi Minh in 2 weeks time. Need to seek your advice on which massage joint has HJ and BJ that u recommend that has SYT? Info on rates will be greatly appreciated. Kam sia.
Best regards
Cheong

basically the massage inside the hotel provides hj in quan 5... bbbj depends on the girl... syt are spread ard cant tell u which 1 have more... but HL do have a handful but they oni spks vietnamese... entrance is vnd 100k and tipping frm vnd 150k onwards... will PM u ltr in the evening when i free.. :D

lurpsexx
29-01-2011, 11:49 PM
basically the massage inside the hotel provides hj in quan 5... bbbj depends on the girl... syt are spread ard cant tell u which 1 have more... but HL do have a handful but they oni spks vietnamese... entrance is vnd 100k and tipping frm vnd 150k onwards... will PM u ltr in the evening when i free..

Wah bro!! I miss u too leh! muacks! :D Wahahaha....!!

U now HCM lao jiao liao hor?? :p

I will come to HCM soon la.. have a short relax trip with my CO... hahaha.. Cannot cheong much with her ard , but sure can meet up with u to have a nice cup of Viet coffee and talk cock! :D

Will PM u my msn and other details and we can meet up when u free or I go to HCM! Let's Keep in touch! :D

fcukger
30-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Wah bro!! I miss u too leh! muacks! :D Wahahaha....!!

U now HCM lao jiao liao hor?? :p

I will come to HCM soon la.. have a short relax trip with my CO... hahaha.. Cannot cheong much with her ard , but sure can meet up with u to have a nice cup of Viet coffee and talk cock! :D

Will PM u my msn and other details and we can meet up when u free or I go to HCM! Let's Keep in touch! :D

added dude... awaiting ur arrival... shld u need me to arrange booking of hotel etc pls msn me...

cheers,
fcukger

Hurricane88
30-01-2011, 11:34 AM
added dude... awaiting ur arrival... shld u need me to arrange booking of hotel etc pls msn me...

cheers,
fcukger

troi oi...i go hcm monthly oso dun have such privilege...try to meet, you say not free need to work 24 hrs...:confused::rolleyes:

fcukger
30-01-2011, 12:04 PM
troi oi...i go hcm monthly oso dun have such privilege...try to meet, you say not free need to work 24 hrs...:confused::rolleyes:

sorry dude... i knw this guy since day 1 i joined sbf... we arent going any hanky panky plc etc... will bring him to makan... and u oredi old bird here so still need what privilege??? and this is his 1st time coming mahx... rite?? :D and i dont think u r so petty mahx... :p

lasupkia
30-01-2011, 03:43 PM
troi oi...i go hcm monthly oso dun have such privilege...try to meet, you say not free need to work 24 hrs...:confused::rolleyes:aiyo hurricane can blow from Q.7 where u stay to 29 Cao Lo in Q.8 where fcukger work n stay. he sure bbq some prawns for u.

deptrai4u
01-02-2011, 04:55 PM
As promised, my contribution to this thread:

Last week (forgot which day liao), went to Q5 massage with Lasupkia and Smoky in Q5, we arrived that around 2330h and that place opened 24h, at junction of Tan Da and Tran Hung Dao.

Sauna and Shower and then go TV room watch Tivi, look at girls, drink green tea and eat plain porridge with salted eggs... all FREE!!!

Then go in massage, most of the girls there SYT one.. i took 21, quite good looking but massage no strength but i really dun care.. then follow by HJ. Overall quite good, attitude of girl is very good, so long that u dun grab her like an octopus.

Left that place around 0200H, when to eat supper and then back hotel.

Total damage:

Entrance Fee VND100k (I paid only 70k as Smoky gave me a 30% discount card)
Tips for SYT VND100k (that seems to be the standard rate there)

Total VND170k, damn worth it, considering spent nearly 3 hours there, shower shiok shiok, got massage with HJ and somemore eat 2 bowl of porridge with salted eggs!!!

This is a MUST visit place!

lasupkia
01-02-2011, 07:24 PM

Last week (forgot which day liao), went to Q5 massage with Lasupkia and Smoky in Q5, we arrived that around 2330h and that place opened 24h, at junction of Tan Da and Tran Hung Dao.

Sauna and Shower and then go TV room watch Tivi, look at girls, drink green tea and eat plain porridge with salted eggs... all FREE!!!

Then go in massage, most of the girls there SYT one.. i took 21, quite good looking but massage no strength but i really dun care.. then follow by HJ. Overall quite good, attitude of girl is very good, so long that u dun grab her like an octopus.

Total damage:

Total VND170k, damn worth it, considering spent nearly 3 hours there, shower shiok shiok, got massage with HJ and somemore eat 2 bowl of porridge with salted eggs!!!

This is a MUST visit place!Not fair to me. u got the TV at your side of the room. u still have another 30% discount card right? keep for your next visit.

skyfree
02-02-2011, 12:32 PM

Total damage:

Good FR, maybe will go there from D1 to have a try..open 24 hrs?

jackbl
02-02-2011, 01:19 PM

Good FR, maybe will go there from D1 to have a try..open 24 hrs?

YES! See above

deptrai4u
02-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Not fair to me. u got the TV at your side of the room. u still have another 30% discount card right? keep for your next visit.

okok, next time we go prawning first, then bbq the prawns and bring there and go into room and watch TV and eat prawns with the massage girl and then we do HJ for them!

Hurricane88
03-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Chuc mung nam moi!

Cung Hi Phat Tai

Botarbolampar
03-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Chuc Mung Nam Moi
Phat Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Teochew Citizen
03-02-2011, 09:39 PM
not fair to me. U got the tv at your side of the room. U still have another 30% discount card right? Keep for your next visit.

vvvip....u know?

Hurricane88
20-06-2016, 01:02 PM
We can revive this thread to share chiong massage places in hcm...:)

welcome to post any forum here...:)

FireShark
20-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Wawawa got this Thread i also duno. I think can invite those who really wanted to know chiong places and massage

dcrusader
21-06-2016, 10:52 AM
great!:):D:cool:

Singlehood
21-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Hi bros,

Last time i normally went to Fortune KTV, but there seem not to be so happening.
Thus would like to check if any bros can recommend which are happening in HCM. ;)

Johnnytow
24-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Hi anyone been to 1311 at p5 q5? Any Fr to share can't find any info here

Johnnytow
24-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Hi bros,

Last time i normally went to Fortune KTV, but there seem not to be so happening.
Thus would like to check if any bros can recommend which are happening in HCM. ;)

You been to fortune 2? My friends says happening leh

henabi
24-06-2016, 11:59 PM
So far I only know this massage spa @ le thanh ton (little tokyo). Directly oppsite Silverland sakyo hotel
2million for happy ending

Triple-X
26-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Hi anyone been to 1311 at p5 q5? Any Fr to share can't find any info here

Yes. A few times. All young gals avg 6 to 8 over there. Opens as early as 2pm until 1am? i think. chinese speaking mamasan,call her to book your room

datou
26-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Just saw this so much peaceful thread.

Taken from another website
MP w location stated.
Should be easy to find.

Bamboo
I stumbled across a spa close to my home the other day and popped my head in to see what the girls were like I was met by a very cute 20 yr old. Diem pretty face, good body, nice rack!

Price for a 1 HR massage was 200,000, I was escorted to a nice clean room and told to strip. The massage was nothing special but I was allowed to caress Diem's body while she caressed me. We negotiated a BBJ price of 300 k, I could have had FS for 1 tr, but I declined. She started on the old chap and was perfectly happy for me to expose her rack and finger her pussy.

Overall the experience was good, the owner Ms Ha speaks good English and is very friendly.

There are some more cute girls there and I am trying another one this afternoon. I will let you know how I get on.

Bamboo is in Binh Thanh district, the street is just off Pham Viet Chanh and Nguyen Ngoc Phuong streets.

soo64
26-06-2016, 07:31 PM
Just realised there is a new thread on massage here.

lovedosex
26-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Any bro know a chionging place call OFA lounge????

TBonez
27-06-2016, 01:26 PM
I'll be at HCM this mid week. Anyone there and wanna meet up?

Singlehood
27-06-2016, 02:48 PM
I will be at HCM at end of July....See if any bros would like to chiong together do PM me... :)

osamalee
07-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Well 1st timer here so please allow my long list of questions...

1.Was trying to find out more about the Cafes in HCMC for my trip in Sept.
Seems to be hitting dead ends probably because Viet is alien to me and I have no idea what is the culture there like. To a coffee drinker like me, I assume cafes are places where people chill over a cup of coffee and deserts with light music, seems like a different concept in Viet where staff/girls can sit with you to chat for a tip.

Can the seniors here advice a few cafe places or areas that i could visit? I know these are the least likely places to get any happy ending but at least I can get my coffee fix for the day

2.Next grey area i have is the districts you guys are mentioning here with massage/beauty places A.K.A tocs or something like that. For solo travellers like me, I dont mind walking to explore, but if each massage session is going to take me 2hrs, I cant really explore much during a trip.

Any recommended places that provide solid massage with ++ besides Le Duyen/Minh Minh Tam/Vien Dong/Hanh Long?

3. The night drinking scene seem alittle less talked about too. Of course with sex as the main objective, what kind of places offers a good setting to view potential pickings/freelancers/working girls?

4. My impression of Vietnam is that sex and 'happy ending' services are cheaper than Thailand.
After reading almost 100 pages of this forum, I came to realise that:
- Massage with ++ ranges from 400k-1.5mil.
- Webgirls/wechat girls ranges from 300k-500k(ST), 700k-1.5m(LT).
- Cafe girls tipping range from 50k-100k(just to chat with you).
- KTV belonging to the higher end range of prices anywhere from 1mil- 5.5mil(for drinks only or with some company)

WHAT I CANT FIND OUT SO FAR IS:
- what are the price range for girls (LT,ST) at pubs/discos/clubs??
- what are the usual time 'permitted' for ST,LT??
- ST is 1 shot obviously, what about LT? Do I need to negotiate beforehand or its a norm for 2shots for example?
- where are the usual places people go to take back girls besides Bui Vien/backpacker area? Again rates range advise is much appreciated.

Thanks for any advise that i might receive in advance. Afterall we are all in this forum for 1 purpose.

Cheers
P.s Sex is just poking and finishing, the process of getting it is what defines the level of satisfaction

Hurricane88
07-07-2016, 09:39 AM
1.Was trying to find out more about the Cafes in HCMC for my trip in Sept.
Seems to be hitting dead ends probably because Viet is alien to me and I have no idea what is the culture there like. To a coffee drinker like me, I assume cafes are places where people chill over a cup of coffee and deserts with light music, seems like a different concept in Viet where staff/girls can sit with you to chat for a tip.

Can the seniors here advice a few cafe places or areas that i could visit? I know these are the least likely places to get any happy ending but at least I can get my coffee fix for the day

There are many cafes which are chain of cafes such as Trung Nguyen Coffee and Highland Cafes...all these dun have sexy eye candy waitresses...you can sit and relax just hv a cuppa without paying tips...:)

http://trung-nguyen-online.com/
http://www.highlandscoffee.com.vn/vi/home

Da Lat Pho Cafe
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14597598&highlight=da+lat+pho#post14597598

Or Windows 4 cafe

osamalee
07-07-2016, 07:32 PM
There are many cafes which are chain of cafes such as Trung Nguyen Coffee and Highland Cafes...all these dun have sexy eye candy waitresses...you can sit and relax just hv a cuppa without paying tips...:)

http://trung-nguyen-online.com/
http://www.highlandscoffee.com.vn/vi/home

Da Lat Pho Cafe
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=14597598&highlight=da+lat+pho#post14597598

Or Windows 4 cafe

I prefer the tips kind of cafe :) At least expose myself to opportunities hahaha

Hurricane88
07-07-2016, 07:40 PM
I prefer the tips kind of cafe :) At least expose myself to opportunities hahaha

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=14784078&postcount=12698

good luck happy hunting...:)

bsmaster
13-07-2016, 03:07 AM
i think u went to the upper class massage joint??? binh duong massage vip room starting from vnd100,000 n girls tips including bbbj only vnd200,000... if u can speak very fluent vietnamese u can just pay them vnd100,000 will do... :D

Any 1 out there still 1 contact for HL massage??? Pls PM me... This 2days i will be free as boss not in town, otherwise when he come back than i wont have much time surfing sb oredi... :D

hey fcuker, where are those massage places you mentioned in BD? It's not that far by scooter.

datou
13-07-2016, 10:51 AM
FS MPs

Tanh Binh
Alice at 12 Huynh Lan Khanh in TB (1.2 million)

And the Vietnamese FS MP’s (all district 10)

Hai Yen at 801 Le Hong Phong (1.3 mil)

China at 815 Le Hong Phong (1.3 mil)

Chino at 732 Su Van Hanh (1.3 mil)

Hoa Anh Dao at 770C SVH (1.2 mil)

kpkblppl
13-07-2016, 05:10 PM
hey fcuker, where are those massage places you mentioned in BD? It's not that far by scooter.

fcuker last post in 30-01-2011 here.

bsmaster
14-07-2016, 12:24 AM
fcuker last post in 30-01-2011 here.

ha, sorry. I didn't notice that, thanks for point that out

kpkblppl
14-07-2016, 01:25 PM
ha, sorry. I didn't notice that, thanks for point that out

No problem.

iSaigon
22-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Reposted here from bro Hoian posts.

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=15092694&postcount=13324

Anyway the following are full service MPs. Costs around 900K. For those who are planning to visit, pls give a FR. They service mostly Koreans, Japs & foreigners. I haven't had the chance to check them out personally so caveat emptor.

Don't need to engage the services of a pimp. Let me know if anyone wants more of such places in other districts.

Btw Phu Nhuan district is like 15-20 mins outside the city centre.

---

1) Hoa Bay, 27C Hoang Dieu, Phu Nhuan

2) Hoa Ha Lan, 50 Hoang Van Thu, Phu Nhuan

3) Hoa May, 54 Hoa Su, Phu Nhuan (this one I suspect may have changed to a cafe... not sure)

https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=15100110&postcount=13351

... continuing from my earlier post for Phu Nhuan district. These full service MPs are in Tan Binh area about 20 mins from CBT. Rates also below VND1mil. Gals are young & cute unlike the old hags that pimps will usually bring u to.

1) Alice, 12 Huynh Lan Khanh, Tan Binh

2) Sakura, 333/18C Le Van Sy, P1, Tan Binh

Will post more if there is interest...

FireShark
22-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Dear All

Hope everyone will support the new Thread in HCM since HCM Thread 3 is closed.

hoian
22-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the re-post. Think it is an opportune time that thread 3 is closed down which is also time for me to retire from posting for awhile.

Everyone seems to have a hidden agenda.

Hen gap lai...

Reposted here from bro Hoian posts....

daemonteo
02-10-2016, 07:44 PM

Anyway the following are full service MPs. Costs around 900K. For those who are planning to visit, pls give a FR. They service mostly Koreans, Japs & foreigners. I haven't had the chance to check them out personally so caveat emptor.

Don't need to engage the services of a pimp. Let me know if anyone wants more of such places in other districts.

---

3) Hoa May, 54 Hoa Su, Phu Nhuan (this one I suspect may have changed to a cafe... not sure)

... continuing from my earlier post for Phu Nhuan district. These full service MPs are in Tan Binh area about 20 mins from CBT. Rates also below VND1mil. Gals are young & cute unlike the old hags that pimps will usually bring u to.

The ones at tan binh are quite good. Thanks for the lobang!
Pls share more!!

iSaigon
03-10-2016, 11:59 AM
The ones at tan binh are quite good. Thanks for the lobang!
Pls share more!!

Hoian posted the lobang. Thank him.

Any forum to share?

kenny_boy
05-10-2016, 05:47 PM

Just went to above 2 joints. 1) has about 6 girls working. OKT say evening will have more. Quality about 5/10.
Then went on to 2). Outside disguise as some facial shop. Went in told the attendant I'm looking for lady. He then guide me to 2nd level. Sit at a place machiam living room then the girls came out to parade. Have about 15 girls. Overall better than 1). Saw a SYT so faster take. Was guided to lvl 3 to those home style room. Went in shower room together but ownself wash. On bed quite SOP. Got catbath and bbbj. She didn't want to french initially but during FJ got feel already then start to tongue fight. Overall very similar to GL vn joint but girls quality better and younger. Girl ask me to foot the bill to her. Asked her how much she say 900k. Gave her 1mil and told her keep the change. She finish work at 11pm and I ask her if can ask her go hotel. She said ok and I added her zalo. See how it goes tonite. Now sitting at a cafe at Tan Binh near to Alice. Later will go in check it out.

kpkblppl2
05-10-2016, 05:56 PM

Just went to above 2 joints. 1) has about 6 girls working. OKT say evening will have more. Quality about 5/10.
Then went on to 2). Outside disguise as some facial shop. Went in told the attendant I'm looking for lady. He then guide me to 2nd level. Sit at a place machiam living room then the girls came out to parade. Have about 15 girls. Overall better than 1). Saw a SYT so faster take. Was guided to lvl 3 to those home style room. Went in shower room together but ownself wash. On bed quite SOP. Got catbath and bbbj. She didn't want to french initially but during FJ got feel already then start to tongue fight. Overall very similar to GL vn joint but girls quality better and younger. Girl ask me to foot the bill to her. Asked her how much she say 900k. Gave her 1mil and told her keep the change. She finish work at 11pm and I ask her if can ask her go hotel. She said ok and I added her zalo. See how it goes tonite. Now sitting at a cafe at Tan Binh near to Alice. Later will go in check it out.

Thank you so much for the brief forum.

In fact forum don't need to be long. Just brief to the point.

Good luck to you.

FireShark
02-05-2017, 03:50 PM
A lot of people asking for this forum

lost99
03-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Anyway the following are full service MPs.

Just wondering, can any of these MPs compare to fishbowl type MPs in Bangkok? How many gals usually at these places? I'm guessing HCMC not really geared towards FS MP, more for KTV and Coffee shop lover

yeongmsc
24-05-2017, 08:44 PM

Total damage:

this place still ard?

warhawk
22-08-2017, 09:21 PM
I will be in hcm from tomorrow till 28th August 2017. Any happening places for bars/massage joints to recommend?

siliconer
24-10-2017, 09:32 AM

---

some updates:
Alice and Sakura are both closed and there is fierce dog at gate of former Sakura.:mad: