PDA

View Full Version : The beginning - part 1

pussluver
01-11-2010, 12:22 AM
pardon for my lousy english and haphazard way of telling story as it happens long ago......

this is my story, and it starts from the beginning of my bonks..... and I will try to recap as it happened many moons ago...

not all successful, not all about sex only, but some of there are some good bonks...

-------------------

when we were all in sec school, we always dream of having gf. always think of where to go, how to have fun.

also always dont want to go home, telling our parents that we have projects after projects to do.... just to hang out with friends, at billard centres, bowling alleys, corners of shopping centres...

This is when you can still smoke in shopping centres and a pack of 10 sticks malboro only cost $1.20

--------------------------------------------------------
The beginning

i was studying in a school in SIngapore.... dont want to mention which part or pple sure will identify me.... keke

I was in sec 2.... I see my friends, the more populars ones, having gf..... they bring their gfs to outings, holding hands, smooching, cuddling, and i became so envious of them. I am not the most handsome, but not the ugliest.... so expectantly, I too hope that i had one too.... but then, I was an introvert, and do not know how to do it, so I started hanging out with some small time gangs to make myself more popular and also to see if I can get some gals..........

Start of sec 3, there was a New Year party organize by one of the guys and many gals were invited. I too was invited...... and this was the beginning....

KallIan
01-11-2010, 10:11 PM
This is when you can still smoke in shopping centres and a pack of 10 sticks malboro only cost $1.20

wah bro this is really looonnngg ago haha still remember when I started smoking it was 1.60. Camping for more!

alan0338
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
wah bro this is really looonnngg ago haha still remember when I started smoking it was 1.60. Camping for more!

wa lao eh, u all damn rich lor, when i just smoke still need to buy those lucky strike 1pc by 1pc, now think back sibei pathetic :D

VanGogh
01-11-2010, 11:33 PM
when we were all in sec school, we always dream of having gf. always think of where to go, how to have fun.

also always dont want to go home, telling our parents that we have projects after projects to do.... just to hang out with friends, at billard centres, bowling alleys, corners of shopping centres...

Bro, I would think we're about the same age.. .. :D

David_Ginola
02-11-2010, 01:34 AM
yes bro.....pls continue

songsong1213
02-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Old man like to talk about last time. TS write such a long treat and all of you only interested in Marlboro 10 sticks at $1.20:-)

Anyway I am that generation too, 20 sticks at $2.20.. So buy 1 stick by 1 stick at $0.20 per stick...:-(

io33
02-11-2010, 05:32 PM
who rems the cig brand alpine?

there was another cig which you can twist the filter... cant rem the brand...

oh well... those were the days of cheap cig...

Sorry TS. please continue!

wolf2305
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
TS, please do continued the story, camping here. I think I more lucky than you, i could get a pack of cig from eith 80cents to $1 :eek:

pussluver
03-11-2010, 12:32 AM
so during that party, got many gals and guys are invited....

i look for my group of friends.... there was this gal who was still single, and my friends asked me go after her.... so I was introduced to her:

me: hi... i am Ryan...nice to meet u... did not see u in school before.... which class u from?Krystle: nice to meet u too.... I am Krystle. I am from XYZ class.....

to cut the grandfather story short, this is how we met.... I tried to send her home that day and was rejected.... and school started in Jan. So during that period, my friends continued to disturb both of us, and causing her to escape from me because she said :" let's be brother and sister, so other people will stop their teasing..." (I think this is very common during sec school days, regardless donkey years back or now)

So, I boh pian because she said this, and i did not want to lose a friend, i became her brother.

This is my first rejection in a BGR......

pussluver
03-11-2010, 12:34 AM
bros, paiseh, realised can only post abit everytime as have to wait for administrator to approve each post...

anyway, the juicy parts yet to come..... :)

pussluver
03-11-2010, 11:55 PM
So, I boh pian because she said this, and i did not want to lose a friend, i became her brother.

This is my first rejection in a BGR......

-------------------------------------------------------------

just to roll back a little. want to provide some description of Krystle... petite gal, long hair, big eyes, B-cup size, fair looking with killer legs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We became good friends, even though i always wanted her to my gf. So I had a torch for her all the while.....

so she had a few suiters, and all she rejected, until one day suddenly she started going out with one of my friends, Mike. I was envoius of him, but i just wish them all the best.

one day, while walking with Mike to a billard centre, I started talking to him about his relation with Krystle.

Me: Ouii Mike, heard u with Krystle. Dun bully her hor
Mike: bro, wont bully her one lah
Me: so how's ur relation coming along? getting along well?
Mike: ok lah...
Me: so what u guys normally do after school?
Mike: walk walk loh, go see show loh... what else.... Tell u something.... yesterday I petted with her....
Me: Wah! u shit lah... she nice gal lei... what u did? (wanted to know more)
Mike: hmmm... we went to my condo to swim, but mum at home, so after swimming, we go downstairs to talk.... (paused)
Me: then???? ouiii... faster say lei
Mike: then after we talk a while, i started to hold her waist and ask her if she had kissed a guy before... she said no. and I straight away kiss her lips before she can escape.... HAHA
Me:...... (knn I should be the one kissing... not this guy man)
Mike: after that, I use my right hand to open her shirt (my sec school chicks wears shirt and skirt, those 2 piece ones)
Me: then?
Mike: Then I put my hands to her breasts and massage her lah.... her boobs so soft man...... she was moaning, and I wanted to lick her her nipples, but she stopped me..... till now, I think of her breast, i want to masterbate.....
Me: u better take care of her, she my sister hor............. I know u playboy.....
Mike: okie lah.... okie lah... u bloody lor soh

so Mike was her first bf.... they broke up 3 days later, because Mike decides to go after another gal.....

2 months after the first relation, Krystle has her next bf.... I also had my first gf.......

alan0338
04-11-2010, 02:18 PM
camping for more :p

keloph
04-11-2010, 02:21 PM
camp here from the beginning, till the body, ... and ending :D:D more from the other side please :p

sammysam
06-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Bro, I would think we're about the same age.. .. :D

Think i'm also similar age. Those were the days... Small packets were still available and damn, they were cheap. Tackling girls and asking them to go "stead". Wonder if any bro still remember FIRE disco, SPARK? Oh Ya!Ridley's at ANA Hotel. Gosh! Sorry TS, Got drifted a little... Pls continue...

gaipauchi
06-11-2010, 11:09 PM
camping......
so u hook up wit her later on?...:D

Grovyle
06-11-2010, 11:24 PM
nice one camping for more

pussluver
08-11-2010, 12:30 AM
2 months after the first relation, Krystle has her next bf.... I also had my first gf.......

-----------------------------------

during this period of time when she had her bf and my gf, we still talk about many things every night. Like what we do with our stead, going where, etc...

I also take opportunity to ask her if she had sex before. But she still maintained that she is a "v" :)

She also mentioned the incident with Mike over one of the many phone calls that we had.....

Finally, had a chance to ask her about her bf (if they got intimate)....

Me: Wei, u sleep liao?
Krystle: not yet.... if not how to answer your call... cannot talk too loud as I am downstairs and everyone sleeping liao.... (those days no Hp.... so she use her house phone to call)
Me: okie....
Krystle: so where did u go with ur gf today?
Me: aiyah, no where... also dunno where to go... so bored... just go see movie loh...
Krystle: What show did u watch?
Me: The Dragon from Russia (紅場飛龍, 1990) (who remember this show? got li zi show one... and i remember her boobs scene... steam ah.... :))
Krystle: good me?
Me: ok lah... not bad.... so where u go today?Krystle: I went to his house....
Me: oooo.... what did u do?
Krystle: we stayed in his room all the way....
Me: Study har?
Krystle: arbethen?
Me: how I know... 2 person alone in room can do many things....
Krystle: dont tell u
Me: Tell me lah ....
Krystle: ok, but u tell me urs first... did u french with your gf?
Me: not yet.... u lei..
Krystle: yup.... did it today..in his room
Me: ok, if u not comfortable, dont tell me.... (hoping she dont stop, but donno how to ask more..)
Krystle: we were talking on the bed, then suddenly I look up and see him looking in my eyes...
Krystle: then he kiss me on my lips and we started frenching....
Me: ok
Krystle: and he grab my breast with i fully clothed.... he wanted to take off my top, but I stop him... dont want to go further...
Me: wah, u really discipline....
Krystle: I wanted to be sure before I give anyone.... U also, dont any how take "v" from gal unless u r very sure...
Me: yalah yalah....

And so, this continue for 2-3 months..... until I broke off with my gf.... then not long after, she saw me in school one day and ask me out after school....

I sian coz wanted to go play billard, but I chee hong, so cancel with my friends and decide to go with her.....telling my mum that I got eca after school :)

pussluver
08-11-2010, 08:36 PM
no one interested to know more???

Like the title says, this is the beginning lei.... the story spans 5 years..... and I bonk this girl more than 1000 times easily :)

Grovyle
09-11-2010, 12:14 AM
thanks pls carry on

io33
09-11-2010, 02:22 PM
wow:eek::eek: at least 1000 within 5 years!
that works out to almost 3 years of sex once a day!

SALUTE!

Now waiting for you to post the 1st time!

:D

Cytan7
09-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Please continue, bro!

pussluver
10-11-2010, 12:14 AM
I sian coz wanted to go play billard, but I chee hong, so cancel with my friends and decide to go with her.....telling my mum that I got eca after school

--------------------------------------------

I waited and waited.... wanting to know why she wants to go out.... knn... while waiting, the time really goes very slowly....

finally, 12.30pm. bell ring and quickly went to my school bus stop to wait for her...

wait for 15mins, she still din appear.... no way to contact her as she don have pager... sian.. so can only wait

finally about 1pm, saw her walking out alone.... she look so pretty and juicy (haha)....wonder where she wants to go....

Me: hi... make me wait so long until neck also long long liao....
Krystle: ......
Me: ?? oui... why that kind of look? what happen?
Krystle: I broke off with him liao
Me: oh shit....
Krystle: Let's not talk now.... take the bus first...

so we waited in silence, bus come liao... and we took the bus to a shopping mall and we walk around aimlessly.... me walking half a step behind her and not knowing when she will tell me ... so we continued walking until late afternoon

Finally, she said she tired of walking and wanted to go to east coast, (ok.. think she is ready to tell me.....) .... all the way I kept silence for the whole afternoon.... afraid that whatever I ask, she will cry as I know she likes him very much....

-------------------------------------

when we reach ecp, we went to the mac that area, and find a breakwater to sit on.... (20 years back, ecp still relatively secluded during weekdays).... so we were alone at breakwater and nearest pple are like 50m away... we were sitting side by side, facing the blue sea......... looking at the slow changing colours of the sky, from blue to crimson.............. (sun setting lah)

Me: so what happen?
Krystle: I found out that he 2 timing....
Me: how u know?
Krystle: I was suspecting he was seeing this lower sec girl, but he denied.
Me:....
Krystle: then yesterday after school, I went to his house, and questioned him... he finally admitted.... and they even did that in his room
Me: ...... (knn, i think in such situation, keep quiet is best, so I continued)
Krystle: I love him so much and yet he did that to me... how can he! He hurt me so bad..... and he did his first time with her.... I cannot accept and told him that i wanted to break off....

then she started to cry... i started to sian, because I dont like gals crying, so i took out a tissue to hand to her and put my hands on her shoulder.... she continued sobbing and cursing him... and I was still keeping quiet..... best to let her cry until she no energy then talk.... (by the way, this guy I also know....since from same sec school). All I can say to her is that he dunno how to cherish her and forget him and all those crap...

then she lie her head on my shoulder.... (remeber my hand still on her shoulder, so very uncomfortable for me)

I put my hands on her waist from the back... (finally managed to hug her waist,so small) and my other hand to her hands which is hugging her own legs,..... it was already twighlight....

I took the opportunity to smell her smooth silky hair.... (wah ... steam man... have wanted to hug her so close for the pass 8 months, but dont dare and no chance... ) having her so close, my little brother start to erect.... (remeber, I was still a teenager and this is like .... OOOOOOOooooooooooooooo).... her hair smell like lux... :)

she slowly turn her head.... look at me with those puppy looking eyes....

Krystle: thansk for being here.... (she hug me back, so her one hand was also behind my back)
Me: dont worry... I will always be here for u....
Krystle: I know u like me all this while and always been around.... once again thanks
Me: aiyoh... enuff of ur thanks lah... once more, i throw u into the sea and leave u to drown....

I smile at her and she finally smile back

Me: finally u smile....and u look so much prettier than crying

the next thing I know, we started to kiss each other on the lips... cant remember who started, but it was like heaven to me.... I hug her closer and so did she (remember, it is dark now) then I started to autoroam my hands...
I unbutton her blouse with the hand in front, while the hand at the back, went under her armpit area, touching the underside of her bra... I can feel the still wire of the bra.....

after continue frenching, I finally got her first 2 buttons open and slowly try to put my hands into her bra... I wanted to touch those breasts.....

feeling no resistance from her, I slowly cup her breasts and i almost cum there and then.... (rem, this was my first actual feel of breasts and I was still a "v") ..... good soft B Cup....

I use my fingers to roll her nipples and she moan softly.... very soon, both my hands were busy, the hand at the back (via underneath the armpit), grabbing the boobs from outside her blouse, while the other hand touching the bare boobs like nobody business.... it was heaven.....

after about 20mins, (i am still wondering till this day with surprise that I did not come there and then), we stopped... looked at each other and kept quiet... she button her blouse and looked at her watch and told me that she need to leave....

-----------------------------------------

on the bus:

Krystle: I dunno what happen over there, but please forget about it.... (knn, how to forget)
Me: .....
Krystle: let's not do anything stupid... I need some time to think
Me: sure... no matter what happens, I will still be here for you... dont worry about it.....
Krystle: still my brother? (wtf, u dun pet with ur brother right)
Me: of course lah...

we alighted at her busstop....

Me: dont think so much.... he is not worth it..
Krystle: ok... thanks.
Me: see u tmr
Krystle: dont call me tonight
Me: bye
Krystle: ..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------

on my bus ride home, I am like, wtf... what happened there???? what is it that is going to happen tomorrow? where will we go from here? is it a super re-bounce?

1 million questions flood my teenage mind....and when I reach home, pcc to let out my confined soldiers....

pussluver
10-11-2010, 12:24 AM
wah lao... type until I hand cramp man... until brain cannot think and all the lousy English appear... hopefully u all can understand

hope u guys enjoy so far....

PokerKing
10-11-2010, 01:43 AM
very stimulating story. will patiently camp here.

happyt2x
10-11-2010, 10:40 PM
bro pls cont asap
hope tat u will update when u free :p

pussluver
11-11-2010, 01:00 AM
1 million questions flood my teenage mind....and when I reach home, pcc to let out my confined soldiers....

-----------------------------------

the next few days, Krystle siam me in school... every time I see her, she dont dare look at me....

I was wondering, is this the end?

---------------------------------

3 days after the incident, i finally managed to corner her during after school. I saw her at the opposite bus stop, going up a bus to her home. I ran across the road and went up the bus with her..... she did not saw me and sat at the back. I move in and sat besides her

Me: ouii... u ok?
Krystle: (surprised) I din see u at the busstop
Me: are u still escaping me?
Krystle: no lei... y u said so?
Me: every time in school, I try to look at u, u look away.... then also dun want to pick my calls. Ur mum already recognize my voice loh...
Krystle: i needed time to think...
Me: Have u sorted out? (apprehensive of what she will say)
Krystle: not really.... still very confused...
Me: come on, why not we give it a try? I know u still like him, but I am sure we can try to work out somehow....
Krystle: yes i want to give us a try, but it wont be fair to u.... becoz i still have feelings for him... (CB, why always woman or girls will say this kind of crap?)
Me: I dont mind...

Upon saying this, I took her hands in mine and we sat quietly until reaches her busstop

------------------------------------

Now, she was staying in a landed property previously. So when we alight, have to walk pass some housing estates. We took a seat under 1 of the blocks.....

Me: So, we give it a try... if really cannot, then we see how....ok?
Krystle: But I dont want to hurt u..
Me: dont worry about me.... just to have u being with me, I happy liao...
Krystle: just to let u know that I like u too, but I still have feelings for him....
Me: yup, I know....
Krystle: so we start slow ok?
Me: sure, dont worry... I will try to help u get pass this stage...if really cannot, I will not blame u
Krystle: ok......but we keep it a secret and not let pple in school know... I dont want to seem like a slut to them
Me: ok...promise...

and so, finally after waiting for 8 months beside her, being a confidante, she became my stead.... I was over the moon....

I send her home and went home, thinking I was the luckiest teenager alive...

-----------------------------------------------

next few days was uneventful, we went movies after school, window shopping (that's what all teenager does)

She also went out with her friends while I did with mine, not letting anyone know and seems to others that Krystle and myself are still "brother and sister"

we did nothing much, except the frenching occassion under the blocks of flats near her house....

-----------------------------------------------

time flies and it was about 1 month since we were together....i did not wanted only frenching and cuddling.... I wanted more.... (remember, I was a horny teenager) .... :)

so, 1 week before her birthday, an opportunity arises...... after school, we were supposed to go to tuition together later in the afternoon......

EXP282
11-11-2010, 02:29 AM
pls continue bro , thks

underage7620
11-11-2010, 11:47 AM
keep it coming

pusslicker
11-11-2010, 02:07 PM
nice story coming up.

sorry i still cannot give you point.

pussluver
13-11-2010, 02:18 AM
so, 1 week before her birthday, an opportunity arises...... after school, we were supposed to go to tuition together later in the afternoon......

--------------------------------------

after school, I ask her, what she was going to do later.... she replied that she is going home.... ho seh... chance come liao....

So I took a bus with her to send her home.

Me: Dear, can i go ur place?
Krystle: what for?
Me: I havent been to ur place before....
Krystle: cannot lah... after there got pple at home how?
Me: nvm, i wait for u, u go back and check first. if got pple, then u dun page me, if no, then u page me and i come over... (haha, lucky last time pager invented liao...)
Krystle: ok... but if no one, when u come over, pls be careful.... dont want neighbours to see u....

so i hand around neighbourhood, hoping that no one is around.... waited for 10mins, she page me....
yoohoo.............

so i walk to her landed, look around, waited for her to open the gate for me and went into her house....

she brought me up to her room on the 2nd floor as first floor not safe... :P

I look around... nothing much for her room....

1 x double decker bed, 1 x queen size bed, 1 x small writing table...

very crampy...

I sat on the squeen size bed while she said that she is going to bathe and change to go to tuition.... she asked me to wait for her.....

happyt2x
16-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Ts pls dun stop :D

pussluver
17-11-2010, 09:35 AM
paiseh to all bros....

busy recently... will try to write soon.

gaipauchi
18-11-2010, 03:20 AM
gettin' steamier......
pls TS do cont....

mark1983
19-11-2010, 01:10 AM
sweet~ camping here

pussluver
20-11-2010, 02:38 AM
I sat on the squeen size bed while she said that she is going to bathe and change to go to tuition.... she asked me to wait for her.....

---------------------------------------------------

She came out of the toilet, and I look at her, WTF? she is still in her school uniform. I thought she went to bathe?

Me: Dear, I thought u went to bathe?
Krystle: Ya, I did, but forgot to bring my clothes... haha
Me: oh... ic....

She sat down on double decker bed, and start to wipe her hair. I went over to her and started to smell her neck... (hmm.. from young, I like to smell a woman just after they bathe.... sweet.)

I not sure what to do, so I started nibbleling her neck.... I can see goose pimples on her hand... and she was giving out the "hmmph" noises....

I use my right hand to button her top... and grab her breast...

after 5 mins of nibble, finally managed to remove her top, leaving the tired looking beige color bra.... I stop, look at her, (first time seeing a person wearing bra, besides my mum) and started to french her.... In the mean time, trying to remove her bra with one hand.... (those bro that can remember the first time removing bra with 1 hand, really difficult right???)

After bra remove, I lean her back and she was below me, lying on the bed. I slowly remove her skirt, and I remove my top and pants as well.... I am surprise I managed to get this far....

soon, both of us were naked... I was at full mast :) still frenching her, grabbing her breasts

Me: Dear, can I enter?
Krystle: ..... (she was hesistant)
Me: If not then I stop loh (still necking her)
Krystle: ..... (nodd her head, with eyes closed)

Not sure if I am correct with what I am doing, I fumble a little and managed to place my dick right outside her nether regions.... after a moment of pause, I slowly push it in.... she was very tight and I did it slowly as she mentioned that it was pain ful.... after 6 strokes, she stopped me and told me that the pain is too excruiciating.... I stop, and pull my dick out of her slowly...

we washed up, changed and went out of her house, as her younger brother will be reaching home soon.....

I did not enjoy it, as she was very tight, I did not come, and I caused her pain... knn... what a way to loose my virginity...

-----------------------------------------
at the bus stop.

Me: was it really painful?
Krystle: ya... very painful
Me: I thought you were a "V"?
krystle: yes... and u took it
Me: u didn't bleed lei....
Krystle: I told u this is my first time... y u dun believe?
Me: but "V" will bleed mah (last time gong, thought all virgin sure bleed)
Krystle: y u dont believe? .....

this goes on and on, until we started to quarrel, and luckily, i give in believed her and have more fucks, and story to tell :)

the bus came, and we took it to tuition.......

pussluver
20-11-2010, 02:41 AM
From this part onwards, I cannot really remember the sequence, as it was about 20 years ago.... and too many fucks with her, so I will just post what I think is correct.... my apologise if sequence wrong...

ant0512
20-11-2010, 03:57 AM
Bro TS, no worries.. just keep the story going.. nice story to camp. :) So envy of you.. my first relationship started only when i was 18 and lost my V to my gf cum wife but now ex wife..

Ophie
20-11-2010, 01:09 PM
nice , keep coming , thanks

happyt2x
20-11-2010, 05:38 PM
nice story pls cont

Mawliekid
21-11-2010, 01:45 AM
nice , continue pls , thks

pussluver
21-11-2010, 02:08 AM
this goes on and on, until we started to quarrel, and luckily, i give in believed her and have more fucks, and story to tell

the bus came, and we took it to tuition.......

-----------------------------------------------------

next few days, we did not have much chance to do anything as we were sitcking close to our friends, eca, and school work.... So, since it was in Sep that we went stead, we were near exam period. and it was common to go to T1 for try to study....

not sure if the Mac is still there, but long time back, that mac was always fully occupied during exam period.

so we met up after school, and took a bus to T1....when we reached there in the afternoon, the Mac was packed. So we walked around the airport, until we happened to find a lift lobby in a ulu part of the building.......

The lift lobby has a door, so from the staircase, you need to open the door before going into the lift lobby... .i also think that this lift lobby either leads to the departure hall or somewhere secure.... so we went in, and started sitting on the floor to study....

as it is deserted, we were not disturbed for the first 2 hours that we were there..... and after 2 hours of studying, I took a rest....

Me: Dear, where u study until?
Krystle: finishing already... working on some 10 years series (hmm.. do they still have this in school now?)
Me: u not tired? dont want to take a break?
Krystle: ok....
Me: so u still pain there since that day?
Krystle: No liao....
Me: Ask u hor, do u masturbate?
Krystle: How do u define masturbate?
Me: sticking ur fingers in ur there loh.....
Krystle: No lah... how to? I sleep in the same room with my younger brother... not that u dont know....
Me: oh yah...
Krystle: but I did use the bolster to rub there lah...
Me: How? tell me lei... I never know like tt also can...
Krystle: aiyah, when at nite, he sleep liao, I on my double decker bed, just put the bolster betwen my legs and rub loh..
(I had moved to sit besides her during this time)
Me: so shoik or not?
Krystle: ok lah... got wet loh....
Me: wah u so horny wan.... keke
Krystle: horny ur head.... hmmmm....

i started to nibble her neck, and unbutton the 2nd button of her blouse.... reaching in to grab her B cup boobs....

Kystle: hmmm... dont want lah.... hmmmm..... after got pple see....
Me: wont want... when someone come, they need to open the door first... dont worry and enjoy (last time no cctv, so no need scared :cool:)

I started to nibble her ear and she gave out a "uhhh" sound... after a while, I asked her...

Me: u wet already?
Krystle: ya...
Me: I want to feel....
Krystle: dont want lah...
Me: quiet....

I lifted her skirt and pull aside her panties.... exploring her region.... very wet :)

so I stick my finger into her and started to finger fuck her... (as my finger is smaller than my dick, so she did not feel pain).... after about 5 mins of her squirming around, someone opened the door!!! :eek::eek:

lucky, the person did not come in... if so, he/she would have seen Krystle, with her blouse opened, boobs hanging out, skirt raised about the waist, spreading her legs with her pussy in full glory, and me finger fucking her.... HAHAHA... wat a sight!

This was the first time almost kanna caught, got us frightened, so we quickly pack up and left the airport.....

pussluver
21-11-2010, 02:24 AM
This was the first time, got us frightened, so we quickly pack up and left the airport.....

-------------------------------------------------

next few days we started going back to her house when no one was around. We started to explore each other and got better and more accustomed to each other..... soon fucking was an enjoyment for her and me.... missionary, doggy, cowgirl, 69, etc.... all sorts of pattern.... exploratory mah :)

--------------------------------------------------

one of these afternoon, when I was at her place fucking her, all sweaty and hot, with us about to reach orgasm. Suddenly, we heard a car driving back to her house. Someone came down the car and opened her gate!!!:eek:

she tensed up, with my cock still in her.... I stopped pumping....

Krystle: FUCK! someone is back
Me: I know... how?
Krystle: quickly wear ur clothes.
Me: ok... (I wore my top, underwear and pants in record time, less than 1 min...haha, she just wore her top and shorts)
Me: so now what? I cant go down right?
Krystle: of course not... go hide under the bed... I go downstairs and check...

So she went downstairs..... in the meantime, I hid under the bed.... lucky my shoes is not at the main entrance... we have kept the shoe at the side door just incase situation happened like this....

I waited like 10mins, she came up into the room, and so did her younger brother.... (he was very young, in pri sch then) ...

she got some clothings and chase him to shower.... once he is in the toilet, she ask me out from the bed, and quickly go outside and wait at the bustop for her....

knn... I ran down the stairs, almost falling down, climb over the gate and quickly went to the bus stop to wait for her....

lucky no neighbours saw us... if not police will come, thinking I am a thief for climbing over the gate, and would be gawking at her free swinging boobs, without bra............... :p

So she packed her stuffs and we studied outside....

so this is the 2nd time almost caught by some one when we were hanky panky-ing

jushitit
21-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Haha..nice one!..im guessing she became your wife? :p

pussluver
21-11-2010, 02:43 AM
nope.... but she should be happily married now....

pussluver
23-11-2010, 03:10 AM
no one interested any more?

fuck3r
23-11-2010, 04:05 AM
Update more yo. Camping here.:D

lasupkia
23-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Good story. pls continue.

damn exciting the feeling of getting caught while bonking. shiok la.

pussluver
20-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks bro for all support, this short story ended here.... but begin the outdoors in another thread....

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5515542#post5515542

apologise for not posting sooner :)

Steventan
07-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Thanks bro for all support, this short story ended here.... but begin the outdoors in another thread....

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5515542#post5515542
for not posting sooner :)

Hi pusslover
Came across yr thread, its lovely to read, simple yet illegal, oops elegant, pls carry on w/ part 2.
:)

pussluver
08-03-2011, 10:47 AM
bro Steventan,

pls see my signature, where part 2 already completed and part 3 in the making :)
thanks for ur support

Steventan
08-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Ha ha pussluver
Too excited
:)

SBFAdmin
02-02-2016, 03:27 AM
Nice story TS!
SBFAdmin approved your story!