PDA

View Full Version : transit charge hotel other than 81 and fragrance

guzik
30-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Hi bro,,need help..does any of us bro here know any OTHER hotel besides 81 and fragranCe who charge hourly rate?...Looking somewhere around balestier...how bout Aqueen or Value hotel?Need to bring someone tommorow..please help..thank you in advance.

kingdom8
30-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Bro, value hotel don have hr rate i ask b4. u can try new orchid hotel, but hr rate is $35 or balestier hotel my friend say hr rate $16. I think Hotel 81 and fragrance have hr rate.:)

guzik
30-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Thanks alot bro for yr info...soetimes sian ah go hotel 81 and fragrance only..want to change diff atmospeare and try other hotel with hourly rate.

MoralEpitome
30-10-2010, 08:01 PM
yup value hotel is worth it if it is overnight....last time when macau was at north bridge road I went aliwai hotel before...

actually i am looking for hotels with ample parking space as I don't wanna be seen...anyone got suggestions will be appreciated...

guzik
30-10-2010, 10:23 PM
wah lau eh,,like so difficult ah want to find transit 2 to 3 hr stay besides 81 and fragrance.:(

ilovedoggie
30-10-2010, 11:33 PM
can i ask how much is it now to transit at 81 or fragrance? $30 for 2 hr?

guzik
31-10-2010, 02:54 AM
yes..81 and fragrance is $30 for two hr.

caBBie57
31-10-2010, 03:39 AM
yup value hotel is worth it if it is overnight....last time when macau was at north bridge road I went aliwai hotel before...

actually i am looking for hotels with ample parking space as I don't wanna be seen...anyone got suggestions will be appreciated...

can try changi hotel:)

splitwhale
31-10-2010, 10:34 AM
On the same topic, how's the service & cleaniness levels at the various transit hotels you have tried?

So far I have encounterd 81, FourChain, Malacca,XGuan,Fagrance, JC, Aliwa

My biggest turn off was at Fargrance Lavendar recently - imagine the counter staff coming to knock on your door 5mins before 2hr time slot up...i extended the time by another 1 hr and the second time he came up 10mins before the time up....CCB.. spoil the moodz with my gal... If you are the management of Fargrance - come on why haggle when you have collected a deposit?

guzik
31-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Sial lah..so bad ah..kanina like that irritating sia knock the door,everybody sure angry sia...its better they call what..inside the room no phone meh?..siam that place ah...thats why ah sian ah..want to find transit at hotel qte difficult to find other than 81 and fragrance...today i go try balestier hotel.

G.T.O
05-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi bros, need your advice from y'all senior chiongsters..

Is there any hotel that DOESN'T need IC registration?
Somehow I don't feel safe giving my IC details. Having a record with them
subjects me to risks. (like P.I.) Ya I know that's abit paranoid...

If a kind soul can help me here, U may want to PM me instead if you feel that it is better that way for the hotel...thanks!

NorthGuy
05-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi bros, need your advice from y'all senior chiongsters..

Is there any hotel that DOESN'T need IC registration?
Somehow I don't feel safe giving my IC details. Having a record with them
subjects me to risks. (like P.I.) Ya I know that's abit paranoid...

If a kind soul can help me here, U may want to PM me instead if you feel that it is better that way for the hotel...thanks!

Its a regulation for all hotels to maintain proper records of all guest.