PDA

View Full Version : Think my wife squirted

Baileys
29-10-2010, 08:51 PM
My wife is on holiday with a group of her girl friends in Phuket. This afternoon, I got a message from her saying that she is very horny and very wet and wished that I am there with her.
I asked her what had happened. She told me that yesterday night she had a dream. In the dream, she was having in the massage parlour. She was enjoying the massage when suddenly the door opened and two young came into room, they spoke in Thai to the lady and she immediately left the room.
Ok to cut the story short, in the dream, the two guys finally managed to subdue her and make her very high and in the end, they gave her a good fuck.
In the mean time, my wife became very horny and began caressing her body and squeezing her breasts.
Then slowly, her hand moved down south and started rubbing her pussy. As she got more aroused sexually, she began to finger herself with 2 fingers till she was about to cum. She said that she was getting a very strong sensation but then also had an urge to pee. But that urge to pee wasn’t going to stop her from getting her orgasm so she continued to finger herself till she finally cum but at the same time, she said that her pee also gushing out and wetting the bed as well as part of the hotel floor. She said that this sensation is something that she has not experience before and she was jerking and moaning uncontrollable when she was cumming and she was very weak after she cum. She laid on the bed for quite a while before she can get up and tidy up the place.
She said she felt very embarrassed but luckily she is alone in her room

From her description of peeing, I think she actually squirted. Something that I didn’t know she is capable of. :D:D

imking
29-10-2010, 09:02 PM
interesting story, are you going to be in for playing the squirting game in next chapter ?? :rolleyes::p more please

tomvoyeur
29-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Congrats bro~~~:p

ManageYou
29-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah, gratz. Make sure when she squirts the second time, you are the one doing the job.

bfreemen
29-10-2010, 10:08 PM
what a gem !!!

Fetish Joe
29-10-2010, 10:19 PM
wah then you know what to do already lor :D

Baileys
29-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks bro :D
When she told me what happened I was quite surprised too...She is into her mid-thirtires and squirted for the first time. But I have to wait till Sunday before I can do it for her....:(
But from what I heard once you start the flow it not that difficult to repeat it again, it that true ?
Anyway she text me again, she went out shopping with her friends this afternoon but can't really concentrate on her shopping. She is still feeling very horny and her pussy is like a leaking tap, juice keep flowin down especially so when she think of what happened yesterday night. So much so that her G-sting is soaking wet with her juice and she has no choice but to remove her G-sting and go pantyless for the rest of the day. She also said that she keeps thinking of my rod and can't wait to get back home this Sunday and have it shaft into her love hole. This is actually another surprise to me cause usually she is not that vocal when it comes to sex.
Latest I heard from her is that they going to watch some live sex show later tonight. It really make me worried cause she is already so horny, pantyless and after some liquor, will she be easy prey for those hungry guys out there ? Will she be able resist if she is approached ? Will she do something stupid ? :( Really worried now............

unsung80
30-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Thanks bro :D
When she told me what happened I was quite surprised too...She is into her mid-thirtires and squirted for the first time. But I have to wait till Sunday before I can do it for her....:(
But from what I heard once you start the flow it not that difficult to repeat it again, it that true ?
Anyway she text me again, she went out shopping with her friends this afternoon but can't really concentrate on her shopping. She is still feeling very horny and her pussy is like a leaking tap, juice keep flowin down especially so when she think of what happened yesterday night. So much so that her G-sting is soaking wet with her juice and she has no choice but to remove her G-sting and go pantyless for the rest of the day. She also said that she keeps thinking of my rod and can't wait to get back home this Sunday and have it shaft into her love hole. This is actually another surprise to me cause usually she is not that vocal when it comes to sex.
Latest I heard from her is that they going to watch some live sex show later tonight. It really make me worried cause she is already so horny, pantyless and after some liquor, will she be easy prey for those hungry guys out there ? Will she be able resist if she is approached ? Will she do something stupid ? :( Really worried now............

Bro is a fantastic piece of news for you. Have faith in your wife. Enjoy her squirting when she's back. :)

P.S. Prepare towel.

whitegals
30-10-2010, 01:47 AM
When she returns, have her ride you in a cowgirl position, the feeling of having her squirt hot cum all over your dick is damn shiok! Try it! :D

RealEstateGuy
30-10-2010, 01:58 AM
My wife is on holiday with a group of her girl friends in Phuket. This afternoon, I got a message from her saying that she is very horny and very wet and wished that I am there with her.
I asked her what had happened. She told me that yesterday night she had a dream. In the dream, she was having in the massage parlour. She was enjoying the massage when suddenly the door opened and two young came into room, they spoke in Thai to the lady and she immediately left the room.
Ok to cut the story short, in the dream, the two guys finally managed to subdue her and make her very high and in the end, they gave her a good fuck.
In the mean time, my wife became very horny and began caressing her body and squeezing her breasts.
Then slowly, her hand moved down south and started rubbing her pussy. As she got more aroused sexually, she began to finger herself with 2 fingers till she was about to cum. She said that she was getting a very strong sensation but then also had an urge to pee. But that urge to pee wasn’t going to stop her from getting her orgasm so she continued to finger herself till she finally cum but at the same time, she said that her pee also gushing out and wetting the bed as well as part of the hotel floor. She said that this sensation is something that she has not experience before and she was jerking and moaning uncontrollable when she was cumming and she was very weak after she cum. She laid on the bed for quite a while before she can get up and tidy up the place.

From her description of peeing, I think she actually squirted. Something that I didn’t know she is capable of. :D:D

Brother, did you ask her if she was thinking of you when this happened or the two dark skinned Thais were actually pumping her hard on the bed, either fantasy or actually done?

popbits
30-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Trust ur wife:)

alan0338
30-10-2010, 11:42 AM
good news for TS, congratulation, enjoy urself :D

Fraser007
30-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Congrats to TS,
its the Rise of the "Hungry Tigress"
:D

Sammy@yahoo
30-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Congrats, she had found the way to it, and will always ask for more during sex. its time u eat more tonix

imking
30-10-2010, 12:14 PM
its time u eat more tonix

you mean TS is not strong enough b4 to make that happen :eek::D it is never too late to become stronger and eat tonix hehe :p:cool:

oipu
30-10-2010, 12:30 PM
i used to get worried abt my gf whenever she gets horny esp when im not ard.just trust ur wife and keep in touch with her always.

songsongsong
30-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Like your sexy wife story. Keep us posted on whatever out come...

KingBong
30-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Your wife squirted fantasizing about 2 strangers and not with you. That kinda sends a message doesn't it?

Baileys
30-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Your wife squirted fantasizing about 2 strangers and not with you. That kinda sends a message doesn't it?

Brother KingBong, do you mean that she has the fantasy to get bonk by 2 guys at the same time ?

justfuck
30-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Brother KingBong, do you mean that she has the fantasy to get bonk by 2 guys at the same time ?

ya, maybe she has more fantasy abt your sex life than that, you really need to try harder in bed if it is true :p

splicer
30-10-2010, 09:53 PM
bro Baileys,
so when she is backed,you are going to have a wonderful time. :D

Baileys
30-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Now I really envy brothers here who write about their story. I find it rather difficult to do so but anyway I tried. This is what happened yesterday night when she and her friends when to the pub. Not finished yet as I am still struggling....:(

Didn’t manage to contact her until she called me late in the afternoon….
“Hi dear, sorry didn’t reply you earlier because I had a bad headache, too much liquor from yesterday night’s outing.
“So how was everything?” I asked.
“Good, the show was really an eye opener, didn’t know this type of performance exist and we had a very close and scary encounter.”
“What close what scary encounter? “I asked, feeling that something wasn’t right
She made me promised her that I will not get angry before she told me about the whole incident.
After I agreed, she continued...They went into this small pub and got sit and soon the show began, the first performance is an lesbo act then following by a lady with martial act pussy…she can shoot darts, smoke and keep fishes with her pussy.
The final performance for the night was the one that attracted her the most…..a sex act between a girl and a guy… started with the guy painting the girls pussy and the girl bj for the guy and finally they have sex in different position. This is the first time she watched live show where a couple performed the sex act in front of her, this made her really horny and wet again…according to her, she was so wet that she can feel her juice flowing out from her pussy to her leg !
After the show ended, they stayed on for a few more drinks. Then two of her friends suggested to go dancing in the tiny dance floor. My wife rejected them; telling them that she was tired. But in actual fact, she intended to go to the ladies to relieve herself because she was so horny that she cannot tahan liao. In the end, only two of them went and one stayed behind with my wife.
Once they were gone, my wife proceeded to the ladies but her plan hit a brick wall when she was there. The ladies was damn small and very crowded so she have no choice but to return to her sit. On her way back to her sit, she saw that her other friend has been approached by 2 Ang Moh and were chatting away. So she went to back to her sit and joined them
After a few more drinks, things started to happen, the 2 Ang Mohs began to get touchy and they began touching my wife and her friend. She tried to stop him but at the same time, got even more horny from the stroking and caressing...Then suddenly from the corner of her eyes, she noticed that her friend has left her sit with the Ang Moh, that was like a wake up call and she immediately stopped that guy advance and told him off.
She immediately went to the dance floor to look for the other 2 friends and together they went to look for the “missing girl”
I was really very angry when I heard that what she had just told me but am very glad that she managed to stop a disaster from happening to her...

songsongsong
30-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Wow, your story is getting more interesting now and it captured my attention. Quick write more as wanted to know how the outcome leh..

David_Ginola
30-10-2010, 11:19 PM
wow...congrats bro......let her do it with u then

Baileys
31-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Hi brothers, finally finished the last part of the whole incident.

They tried looking for her, just call her Z, in the pub then outside but she can’t be found. They went back to their seats and waited. Ten minutes later, Z came back into the pub with the Ang Moh. They parted after they entered the pub and the Ang Moh planted a kiss on her cheek.
She saw where my wife and friends were sitting and walk towards them. My wife asked her “where do you go ? You when out with him?“ She replied “Tell you all later….let’s go back to the hotel. I am tired”
They were quite angry with her; make them worried and search for her high and low. When she came back didn’t apologies to them and just said she is tired. As if she is the only one that is tired.
Anyway, this is the exact words from my wife.
Anyway, they got a cab or something to send them back to the hotel. On the way back to the hotel, Z threw this question to my wife “Did that Ang Moh make you horny and want to have sex with him?” My wife was dumbfounded and didn’t answer her.
“Aiyo, no answer means yes lah, he must be making you very horny lah….that Ang Moh that was with me really make me very horny and wet. We when out to his car for a quick one” My wife and her friends were strung! Can’t imagine Z will do such thing especially she will be getting married in a few months time.
She then told them details of what actually happened; they went into his car, he went straight for her panty, removed it and fingered her already wet pussy while cupping and squeezing her boob with the other hand. She said that in just a while she was in heaven. He then unzipped his pants and put out his long white cock. Z said that this is the first time she has seen an Ang Moh’s cock and was scare by the size of it. He made her bj for him while he continued to finger her. She said that she noticed that her mouth can only take half of the white cock while she is blowing him.
My wife was really horny to the limit liao…she said that she was having the peeing sensation again and she knew that if she is to finger herself at that moment, she will surely squirt again. She then looked over to her other 2 friends and noticed that they were getting horny too.
Anyway back to Z story, she finally managed to give him an erection; he took out a cd from his wallet, put it on and began to ram Z.
Z said she have the fuck of her life just now, she never had such a huge cock inside her pussy before in her life. She said that she cum almost immediately after he inserted his cock inside her.
Ok cut story short, he cum, they clean up and she went into the pub to look for my wife and friends.
Once the reached the hotel, my wife bid her friend goodnight and when straight back to her hotel room. Once inside, she kicked off her heels, stripped herself naked, went straight onto the bed and began masturbating herself. She caressed her boobs and rubbed her pussy. In just a couple of minutes, she squirted again! She said that this time it is even more intense and wetter then the first. After she has cooled down, she went to shower herself. She got aroused again, this time by the shower spray, although no squirting, she had another orgasm.
After the conversation with her, I also cannot take it and pcc imagining her squirting.
To date, this is the most horny holiday trip she has even been to.
And Yes! Today late afternoon she will be back in Singapore.

jasper10
31-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Bro TS, please update us... Good luck

Baileys
31-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Yes wife is back !....Not much action cause son is around and clinging to her. Her mother also came to visit.
But we still managed to have a quickie in the kitchen bathroom while ah ma is feeding my son in the living room.
Her pussy is extremely sensitive and wet. Her moaning is so sexy I
n the end she gave me a bj and I cum in her mouth and she even clean me up with her tongue. The way she bj also different from previous...seems like she enjoy it more like my rod is like her favourite ice-cream.
Should have more action tonight.

unsung80
31-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Yes wife is back !....Not much action cause son is around and clinging to her. Her mother also came to visit.
But we still managed to have a quickie in the kitchen bathroom while ah ma is feeding my son in the living room.
Her pussy is extremely sensitive and wet. Her moaning is so sexy I
n the end she gave me a bj and I cum in her mouth and she even clean me up with her tongue. The way she bj also different from previous...seems like she enjoy it more like my rod is like her favourite ice-cream.
Should have more action tonight.

Well done bro, remember to take some pictures or video recording too.:D

buddybud
31-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Ya bro, pics or videos also can... cannot tahan liao!

Kinetics
31-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Well done bro, your wife learned how to relax and release and she got her first squirting session. From your last update, seems like she has turned into a horny little bitch ! :D
Now it's in your turn to continue making her squirt !
Really envy you brother !
Hope to hear some updates from you soon ! :D

bfreemen
01-11-2010, 12:08 AM
well done bro . thanks for sharing all the details .

love to hear more

germanydrop
01-11-2010, 12:17 AM
congratulation bro!!

shchen
01-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Becareful, maybe she is having good time with the Thai boy and not the dream:rolleyes:

Yardstick
01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
TS, congratulations to you for three things. One, you have a wife who squirts. I am sure many here are envy of that. Two, your wife is actually sensible and able to react in time to the advances the Ang Mo make. She is definitely ranking high in faithfulness. Three, it is obvious that you will be making love to a highly sex-driven woman from now on, so no worries of not enough fun at home.

Baileys
01-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Becareful, maybe she is having good time with the Thai boy and not the dream:rolleyes:

Hi brother shchen, thanks for your reminder but I think I need to trust her. :D

unsung80
01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi brother shchen, thanks for your reminder but I think I need to trust her. :D

hahaha bro you think you need to trust her?

Anyway what's the latest update since your wife is back?

Baileys
01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Like to thank all the brothers for the good wishes! :D
Anyway just to update all what actually happened yesterday night......
Well, everything happened as normal. We started with kissing then slowly I began to lick and suck her breasts. She got aroused so easily and that feeling was good! Then I started tuning her nipples….more moaning…shiok!
Slowly I went down south….I noticed that her legs were already spread wide open waiting for me. I started licking around her pussy area, circling it but not touching it. This made her crazy; she tried to shift her pussy to my tongue but every time, she does that, I moved away. After a little while of teasing, I started to play with her clit and outer lips…wow by then, the pussy was really damn wet. The more I licked her, the more intense was her moaning and the moaning just sounded different from usual. I just got this feeling that she was about to cum.
So, I slowly slide 2 fingers into her pussy and started to finger her, this was too much for her…..
Oooo dear dear…don’t stop don’t stop…I am cumming I am cumming cumming…
After hearing this from her, I quicken my stroke and finally she squirted!....Just like water fountain, I have placed a towel but it’s useless as the orgasm was so intense that she was jerking and squirting at the same time…I got squirted with warm cum juice all over…so was the wall and cupboard.
After she cum, it seems very exhaustive for her and she took some time to recover. She was very apologetic but how can I be angry with her?? I told it’s ok, no worries….and gave her a big hug.
This is just great! My wife can actually squirt….I am looking forward to have more fun time with her!

Baileys
02-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Hi Brother Lustarhymes thanks for your point !

Hi Brother Yardstick, you are right about this point "Three, it is obvious that you will be making love to a highly sex-driven woman from now on,"

This morning, while I was taking my breakfast, she called for me...I went into the room and asked her what happened ? Her reply ? "I am horny and I need your didi" :eek:
"But my didi still sleeping leh" I replied.
"Let me see" with that she pull down my boxer "O ya still sleeping, nevermind let me wake him up" and with that she started playing with it till it was erected. Then she started to blow me and at the smae time, noticed that she is fingering herself. After a while, I was ready and gave her a good ramming. Actually when I was ramming her, i was worried she squirt cause then both of us will be late for work..but luckily she did cum but didn't squirt. :D

unsung80
02-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Well done bro!!

Kinetics
04-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Yes well done bro....u have brought yours and your wife's sex life to the next level ! When to pcc after reading your story. :cool:
Really envy brothers here who has a squirting wife or gf...cause to me making her squirt is a real turn on for me....
Do update us if you have any new findings !

Baileys
04-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks brothers for your support !! ;)

blue_label
04-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Well done and congrats bro ! i know how it is like to have a squirting wife .. its like a dream come true from watching those jap AV (where the girls are like fountains) .

On a side note, unfortunately i have recently stopped fingering my wife till she squirts coz i worry it may harm her pussy in some ways .. Any bros here care to share some knowledge on this ??

seafrog
04-11-2010, 10:20 PM
TS way to go... it's great to find out ur partner can squirt... my wife and i has been together for 8yrs of courtship and now 4 yrs of marriage.. my daughter is 2 now.. we have healthy sex 3-4x weekly...

she never squirt since we had our 1st sex.. but she is really wet and cum everytime we had sex.. things changes after she gave birth to our baby gal... she had her 1st squirt 2mths after my galgal is born... i'm so shock :eek: that she actually can squirt.. my galgal dun drink breast milk at all.. but she was lactating so much that i try milking frm her.. :D it's so kinky.. any bros did that b4?? nursing stop 3 mth's late.. now i still miss her lactating breast.. :p

Gerald Tan
04-11-2010, 11:02 PM
From now onwards, all wifes and GFs should go to Thailand to learn like her,,,and cum back a squirting gals..changing everyone sexual life..wow, dats great..Life'sGreat

Baileys
04-11-2010, 11:20 PM
First of all, I would like to thank brother Bakylotus for upping me ! :D

Hi brother blue_label, me also don't know will there be any harm if I keep fingering her till she squirts but we will just go with the flow and don't have the intention of stopping soon. :D

But it does seem like her squirting is getting more frequent...just the other night, she squirted twice during our session; once during foreplay and next while I was cumming and was ramming her real hard and fast in doggie style...this feeling actually quited shiok :D
Now we have to do more preparation work before we have sex and only do quickies in the toilet, just in case. :D

Brother Seafrog, good to hear that you discovered that your wife can squirt too. So after 2 years is she still squirting as frequent ?

OkoBoko
04-11-2010, 11:41 PM
My partner squirts as long as she is fingered on e right spot.:)

Baileys
05-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Thank you Bro ravenzou and another Brother who didn't left his name :D

seafrog
05-11-2010, 12:35 AM
bro baileys, yesh my wife still squirt while we have sex.. :D but no more lactate.. :p i have a female fren who is not married yet can squirt and lactate even she is not preg b4... wahaha!! her bra always have wet spot whenever she is horny...:eek:

eddtan1
05-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Bro Bailey...great story...hmmmmmm...both of you have reach the stage of high in Love Making...camping here for more juice flowing updates...cheers...:p:p:p

beefucker
05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
bro baileys, yesh my wife still squirt while we have sex.. :D but no more lactate.. :p i have a female fren who is not married yet can squirt and lactate even she is not preg b4... wahaha!! her bra always have wet spot whenever she is horny...:eek:

Brother, is it true that the bra has wet spot means she is horny? or any sign of women illness? lately i noted my wife bra inner side has some wet stain..i worries it is some sort of discharge from disease...any brother can explain...?

HRHorniness
05-11-2010, 12:27 PM
A satisfying sex life is good for marriage. Congrats, bro!

LauYewTee
05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Haha bro! Your wife engine run in liao !~ hahahah !!!!!!!

trojan01
05-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Congrats Bro Baileys, your wife turn into a playful tiger now... enjoy the fun.

Baileys
05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Hi Brother HRHorniness and Brother Fraser007 thanks for the points !

Baileys
05-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Haha bro! Your wife engine run in liao !~ hahahah !!!!!!!

Brother LauYewTee,,,,the engine not only run in, it is also well lubricated too :D

Baileys
05-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Congrats Bro Baileys, your wife turn into a playful tiger now... enjoy the fun.

Hi Brother Trojan01....I prefer to call her a horny kitten then a playful tiger...ha ha ha :D

Sorry guys I am still learning how to link the 3 replies together...

Baileys
06-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Took a pic of wifey while she was watching TV....:D

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3956/46976218.jpg

zeus
06-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Well done and congrats bro ! i know how it is like to have a squirting wife .. its like a dream come true from watching those jap AV (where the girls are like fountains) .

On a side note, unfortunately i have recently stopped fingering my wife till she squirts coz i worry it may harm her pussy in some ways .. Any bros here care to share some knowledge on this ??

a female is delicate both on the outside and inside. therefore whenever you want to finger her, make sure you have cut your nails. this will lower the risk of scratching her and cause infection.

i think fingering is same as pcc for guys. 3 times a week compare to 3 times a day is fine i guess? :p

bro blue_label, i can imagine your young missus enjoying your fingering already! :D

IdontKnow
06-11-2010, 05:04 PM
bro think the Z encounter should be your wife.. are you 100% sure she did not accept the ang moh's advances:confused::confused::confused:

jassonlo
06-11-2010, 05:32 PM
bro think the Z encounter should be your wife.. are you 100% sure she did not accept the ang moh's advances:confused::confused::confused:

Halo idiot! Really pissed with ur brainless comments everywhere! Can't someone do something bout tis pest!

bankai88
06-11-2010, 09:38 PM
You must be a fortunate man...start the engine! :)

Took a pic of wifey while she was watching TV....:D

Baileys
06-11-2010, 11:51 PM
No comments ? Seems like brothers don't like the pic that I have posted :(

fastpainter
07-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Bro, no worries, I love your stories as much as loving the pic of your wifey...Thanks. Hope to see more pics soonest...

seafrog
07-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Brother, is it true that the bra has wet spot means she is horny? or any sign of women illness? lately i noted my wife bra inner side has some wet stain..i worries it is some sort of discharge from disease...any brother can explain...?

i think it's normal.. cos some gals can lactate.. u massage it and squeeze abit the breast milk will flow out...

mamamiakuku
07-11-2010, 01:23 AM
you guy are lucky.. I never see a girl squirt before..

Baileys
07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
One more...

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3/48943003.jpg

VanGogh
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM

Mr Idontknow, I didn't know you are capable of posting comments , I thought u only "cut and paste".. ..

alan0338
07-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Mr Idontknow, I didn't know you are capable of posting comments , I thought u only "cut and paste".. ..

bro vangogh u make me ROFL........ :D :D :D :D

Shogun456
07-11-2010, 09:18 PM
congrats bro, recently, while fingering my gf with extreme pace and strength, i got a shock :eek: of my life when she squirted all the way to my shoulder. Since then, gf has discover a new side of her, constantly horny and wanting to get fingered :D

Baileys
07-11-2010, 11:32 PM
congrats bro, recently, while fingering my gf with extreme pace and strength, i got a shock :eek: of my life when she squirted all the way to my shoulder. Since then, gf has discover a new side of her, constantly horny and wanting to get fingered :D

Brother Shogun456, you are right; constantly horny, want to be fingered and to have sex.
Sometimes when we are watching tv program at home, she will, out of nothing, slip her hand into my boxer and start stroking my rod and when it is erected, she will then give it a good bj....:D

aston68
08-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Bro Baileys, your wifey horny stories really turn me on.

I never have luck in getting my wifey to squirted all these years :o

However, on some rare occasions, I had managed to talk her into fantasizing herself having sex with several bros in this forum during our intimacy.:D Watching her moans and purr for bros names while I ramped her really turned me on.

I wonder if any married Bros here have similar experiences/pics/videos to share.

samster1911
08-11-2010, 05:02 PM
No comments ? Seems like brothers don't like the pic that I have posted :(

We wanna see a vid of her squirting! :D

Like this: http://www.thisav.com/video/5674/

Baileys
08-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Bro Baileys, your wifey horny stories really turn me on.

I never have luck in getting my wifey to squirted all these years :o

However, on some rare occasions, I had managed to talk her into fantasizing herself having sex with several bros in this forum during our intimacy.:D Watching her moans and purr for bros names while I ramped her really turned me on.

I wonder if any married Bros here have similar experiences/pics/videos to share.

Hi Brother aston68...Thanks for the pts ! Btw I didn't even know my wife can squirted until recently...Don't give up, maybe one day she just might :D

Baileys
08-11-2010, 10:04 PM
We wanna see a vid of her squirting! :D

Like this: http://www.thisav.com/video/5674/

Sorry bro, she is not willing to do a squirting video, she said "Don't want lah, very embarrassing"....:D

seafrog
08-11-2010, 10:35 PM
bro bailey, my wife also said the.. she pai seh... wahaha!!:p

Baileys
09-11-2010, 06:56 PM
This morning about 9am I got a call from my wife...
"Dear today is not a good day...sign" she said
"Why? What happened?’
"Remember the bra I wore today?”
"Ya, you told me you brought it during the Phuket trip right?”
"The buckle spoilt....cannot buckle liao."
"How come like that?”
"I also don't know...today took the bus very crowded, people push here and there then suddenly i felt that the bra came loose. At first thought maybe just now didn't clip properly so nevermind later go office toilet and do it"
"Later when in the toilet, I realized the buckle spoilt liao cannot clip anymore...I so angry, I throw the bra into the dustbin!”
"Ah then now how?"
"Braless lor…hee hee hee…no lah, lucky, I brought my sweater here, so now wearing it over my blouse to cover lor...later lunch time then go buy a new bra."
"You must be careful don’t zaogeng and let your male colleague take advantage.”
“Don’t have to worry lah, mine so small, nothing for them to see lah. But didn’t wear bra, the feeling weird weird leh, feel so naked like that. Whenever I move, the nipples will rubbed against my blouse and the stupid office air-con is so cold, making them erected liao…Dear, I feeling a bit horny...hee hee hee…” Shit early in the morning she started teasing me…..

nitetesla
09-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Congrats, she had found the way to it, and will always ask for more during sex. its time u eat more tonix
LOL! Thanks for making me laugh!

Fraser007
09-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Keeping it coming bro Baileys~ :p

Ravenzou
09-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Wow bro [B] sooooo lucky got erotic tease fro mrs :D
More pls!!!

Baileys
09-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Brothers, after lunch I got this message from her...
"Dear, now I am not only braless but pantyless too..I am also very wet and horny now...hee hee hee...I will tell you more when I am home tonight!"
And she is still not home yet ! :(

whiteangelcsh
09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Patience, my fren. In no time she'll be back for ur cuddling and much more. Us? We could only suck thumb. So, make sure u update and post some wet juicy pics for all ur supporters. Whahahaha...

Baileys
10-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Ha my english not so good but will tried to update brothers here the happening.....

She was busy doing her work and then she noticed that someone was standing in front of her cubicle looking down at her. She looked up suddenly and she noticed that this male colleague, M, was standing there with a very stung look. After my wife saw his face, she thought to herself “Shit, must be zaogeng liao, if not why is he staring at me like that?”
Pretending to be normal, she asked him what do he wants. He startled for a while before he replied “Erh, Jen, can I have the file on Project X? Customer asking for some information”
As the file cabinet is behind her, she turned her chair to get the file and at the same time, checked herself,
According to my wife, her blouse has shifted somewhat t the right and there was also a small opening created which was exposing part of her little A+ cup breast and also telling M that she was not wearing a bra!
She was feeling embarrassed but also excited at the same time. She quickly adjusted her blouse and at the same time, got the file that M required. At that same moment, her lady boss came out of the office to ask her about the document that she just submitted.
As she was talking to her lady boss, she noticed that M has shifted his position to face her and at the same time, she also realized that she didn’t adjust her blouse properly; in fact, by pulling down her blouse, she has actually created a bigger opening between her blouse and her right breast! And from M’s position, he has a good view of her full right breast!
But this time, she got aroused knowing that there is a male colleague standing there peeing at her. The longer she continued her conversation with her boss, the hornier she got; her nipples had became hard and erected and her juice was flowing out and wetting her G-sting.
After her conversation with her boss, she turned and asked M, “Is there anything else that you need?
M quickly replied “no that’s all” and walked off quickly.
After M left, she immediately rushed to the toilet.

GP123
17-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Maybe yr wife is the one fucked by the Angmo....hahaha.

Baileys
17-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Maybe yr wife is the one fucked by the Angmo....hahaha.

Brother GP123, well I have to trust what my wife has told me unless proven otherwise. But if one such fucking encounter can turned her into such a horny woman, it might not be such a bad deal...:D

seafrog
17-11-2010, 10:57 PM
bro, it's good that she turned horny... every man's dream to have a horny wife..:p

Baileys
18-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Brother seafrog,
Sometimes good and bad lah....last few nights, i had to do some night trials at work and was straving her. Trial finally ended and yesterday night gave her some good ramming, she was so high that she squirted a couple of times and created such a mess after that... :(

blue_label
18-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Bro , you should be happy there is a mess ! :D
Minority can squirt..you should be happy !!

Enjoy it !! :D

Baileys
19-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Bro , you should be happy there is a mess ! :D
Minority can squirt..you should be happy !!

Enjoy it !! :D

Brother blue_label...
Ok ok sorry sorry I know i shouldn't be complaining...:D:D

benxmanda
19-11-2010, 09:28 PM
bro Baileys,

Got any pix of Mrs Baileys? Mind to share with us? Am sure she is yet another MILF to be uncovered.;)

Sers
19-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Brother blue_label...
Ok ok sorry sorry I know i shouldn't be complaining...:D:D

Love girls who can squirt, you're a lucky guy bro.

:)

Baileys
04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
I just found this pic in my camera !!.....might have been taken by my kid accidently cause I saw him playing with my camera a few nights ago.....
Wonder what my wife was doing then ? :D

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3511/37174071.jpg

soundworks
04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Can squirt be fake? I have sex with a pro last week,after i painted for a gd 10mins,i insert my finger to dig her cb,suddenly something rush out...like pee I was taken by surpise! I ask her,she also shy to answer.thus i suspect she squirt,but then she is a pro so maybe she fake it to make me happy.

Baileys
30-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi brothers have a question and would like to check with you....is it true that there are male massagers in Batam who will give massage to ladies as well as provide "special services" ?
The reason for asking is that my wife's department is going over to Batam for a some New Year retreat and she told me that they are planning to go there for some massage as well. :(

RipcurlGuy
30-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Can squirt be fake? I have sex with a pro last week,after i painted for a gd 10mins,i insert my finger to dig her cb,suddenly something rush out...like pee I was taken by surpise! I ask her,she also shy to answer.thus i suspect she squirt,but then she is a pro so maybe she fake it to make me happy.

i dont think its fake. my gf squirt and smells like pee too... she nv squirt before until she met me... and she always asked me to stop when she feels like shes cumming hard...so i told her dont stop just let go... then she squirt... force was stronger than normal pee. but smells like pee.... sometimes she pee before we have sex... then when shes abt to cum she doesnt squirt.... the juice just keep flowing out till the bed sheets are freaking wet. and that juice doesnt smell like pee. she said she feels like squirting but nothing came out maybe she peed earlier so "quite empty". i dont know whether other bros or sis out there had this experience before. just sharing what i encountered..