PDA

View Full Version : Titts the ex legal pros FR

titts82002
27-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Have not been back to Singapore for a long time. Came back for few days transit on business. 
Went down to my used-to-be favorite hang out - geylang.

It was an afternoon 1+pm, not like last time. Can only see few prc street walkers, cmi type. May be too early or most of them went underground...  

Nevertheless walked to lorong 18 legal houses. Not many girls.  Finally stopped at house 9 for a trial: since do not know anyone nor there were 4 girls there then.
3 of them wore red dresses, 1 appeared big boobs. Remainig 1 wore blue navy sallor dress, also appeared big boobs.
Decided go for blue big breasts... Me titts, big neh neh lover: lmao!!!

To cut the stories short, i am not a good writer on details. For your reference: 

Name : fei fei, prc girl 
Damage: I opted for $100 for 50 mins, test water

Looks: 7/10, young long hair
Skin: fair
Figures: 7/10.  Big neh neh confirm, firm real C cup.  Nipples pinkish.  Shaved pussy.

Skills: average 6/10
Killer skill: her look cfm when she looks and stared at your during bj or fj. If you are this kind, you will like.

Pros: as describe above
Cons: no painting, no kissing, no fingering.  
If you love to suck or lick nipples, no go for you as she will say ticklish and stop.   
She is good for men that love to be serviced: lie down and let her do her job.

Long live sex-god. Hahhahah
Wishes all bros make more (in)come and (out)cum.  Lol

Signing off
Ex- dawn hunter titts

titts82002
02-11-2010, 12:26 PM
The above report on feifei was back in july2010.

The below fr was back in june2010.
Flied back to Singapore with a china client on business trip for a few days. Brought my china client to our geylang to see his countries women in action:) 

Did not ventured much. Took cab down to lorong 18. And walked into the first house, I think is house 2 and greeted by the okt.

It was 2pm then, inside got 5 girls.   All prc meimeis. Okt said 45mins for $100, 60mins for $150.  Price quote standard, pay upfront, pick the girl and can go into the room with attached bathroom.

My client picked up q blonde hair prc mei mei, while I chose one named "AA". 

To cut the story short:
AA, Szechuan girl
24 yrs old
Nice height for most man. Medium height of 160cm and nice size... 
Boobs. Cup size C
Real firm soft breasts and nice brown nipples. Pussies not shave, but neat pussy hair
Look 7/10
Figure 7/10

Key points of her service
1.  Bathed me b4 and after
2. Allowed paint job, can finger, can lick, etc on his pussy.  Cunt no smell, taste good
3. Breast C, real and nice for milker. Good size
4. Adaptable
5. Bbbj. 

Did many position to her and off-loaded to her in doggie position.

Rested on bed, tcss ad then she started talked dirty, got mi didi aroused and she bent over and sucked mi again.  I opted for extra time and the second shot was she blowjob me till I cummed. Song...

Service 7/10
However she has tanned skin. 

Reports, an old ex scout
Titts

jon2000sg
02-11-2010, 01:29 PM
good reports, camp here for more

titts82002
17-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Report on cat 50 big cup Thai younggirl

This dated back in november10

Girl tried is familiar to u, if you are a Thai $50 category supporters.

She is none other than
Pat, girl19
L06H70
30 Mins /$50

To cut the story short
Went there to see look big cups.
Went there early since like to have morning walk in GL.
Hanged around at GL till joint open at 1230pm.  

Walked in, eyes catching was her, from her front headlights.  My jaw dropped. Hahhahaha
In the room, when she undressed, my eyes popped out.  Touched and squence and tongues taste them, real firm and really heavy. Solid stuff!!! 

Well, I am still a milf sucker. Thus, I was not able to well verse with her ( her English spoken was okay, should not be any prob. If you can speak Thai. It is even less challenging)

Looks: 6/10, she is about 22-24 yrs old
Figures: I should say medium build, with some baby fat. 6/10
Pussy: shaved
My experience with her were:
- kissing, bj with cap, balls lick and sucked, boobs rub...  Short period but okay... If you are a long distance type, 30 mins may be too short for you :)

Overall: I walked out happy. 

Signing off
Titts
( this is the target set)

ChiJitKayChiJit
19-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Bro, I like your signature !

titts82002
22-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Update:

For bros that love painting,
G19 pat allows painting at her, and she has nicely shaved pussy.
:)

ChiJitKayChiJit
26-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks bro for the update ...