PDA

View Full Version : Would you tolerate this? How much is your tolerance level?

naturegreen
26-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I used to have this friend (not in contact anymore), he has a FB, and a very attitude one. She talks damn guai lan, act like a princess in front of my friend and expect my friend to do whatever her way. I cannot tolerate the wat she behaves and told myself I'll boot her off if I were him. But the fact is, his FB is a chio bu. So my point is, how many of you bros out there will tolerate with a girl who has such a CB attitude? She makes us (friends around the guy) feel as though he owed her a living.

kyutake
26-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Aye...... *ponders abit*

I think sometimes our little head just manages to conquer all forms of common sense from our big head.

so ya... think your friend must be rather smitten cause i won't tolerate such a girl unless in bed she does whatever i say hahaha.

|GD_GeR|
26-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Come on bro..

there are chio bu everywhere..
why stay and endure with this crap.. (hw should i describe her as..) - Bitch?
lolz.. pls dun mind my language.. but from what u have describe.. she is definitely a typical princess.. who thinks that she is superior and far more better than anyone else.. even me being a gal.. i cannot tahan that kind of attitude..

for me i think.. though looks is kinda important.. but what is most most important is the inner person.. and ask urself.. do u enjoy being ard her.. and dun u feel paiseh some time to bring her out with ya frenz?

i just wonder.. why tolerate? many more flowers to pick out there..

naturegreen
26-10-2010, 03:55 PM
so ya... think your friend must be rather smitten cause i won't tolerate such a girl unless in bed she does whatever i say hahaha.

I bet 9.9 out of 10 guys will be smitten by her and that's why tolerating on her nonsense.

i just wonder.. why tolerate? many more flowers to pick out there..

Very true but realised most of the chio bu out there are having such attitudes, isn't it?If chio, attitude can understand. But some not chio also sibei attitude, there's 1 good real examples in SBF too, but she has MIAed from the forum already. For those who know who I am talking about. :rolleyes:

thomas88
26-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I think I'll not mind it til I've had enough of sex with her then I'll simple tell her to fuck off from my sight....:p

tan-tan
26-10-2010, 04:00 PM
OMG! Not another gold plated CB!

Better quickly eat, wipe your mouth and ask her to go fly kite!:D

I believe she will one day be a victim of her own damn attitude.

BiRd13
26-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Depending on how 'far' she goes...
If like 'acting' princess infront of me, and friends, I think still acceptable... But if she treats me like a 'dog', that command me this and that, I think I won't le. I will straight F*** her right infront of others...

jjtiew
26-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I have a similar situation long time & i'am still single & indeed she is a chio bu but her behave like a princess & act high class. Sometime she bad mood she just throw things at me. Many years later i accidently meet her again & she ask me why i didn't ask her to become my gf. LOL ........ i just politely told her i not ready for any relationship during that period

skkan
26-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I used to have this friend (not in contact anymore), he has a FB, and a very attitude one. She talks damn guai lan, act like a princess in front of my friend and expect my friend to do whatever her way. I cannot tolerate the wat she behaves and told myself I'll boot her off if I were him. But the fact is, his FB is a chio bu. So my point is, how many of you bros out there will tolerate with a girl who has such a CB attitude? She makes us (friends around the guy) feel as though he owed her a living.

This is what I called it CCB, always hang high high and selling at high price, you know most of these gals when you asked them fly kite, after a while they will tone down and give way to you. Like the FB I'm having now, at first ask for a lot of things, but simply want me to follw her ways of fucking pattern. Fick man! No way, I told her off, then I don't follow her way, don't touch her for months (almost two months), finally she got to follow my way........

Of course I don't means all Chio Bu will be like that, but remember, once you give way, then forever that's it.........

IMHO, we as a guys, we shall be in the driver sit, other our life will be miserable, agree!?:rolleyes:

jacky43
26-10-2010, 04:22 PM
1 episode of QYF talkshow, Women on top, something like this. The speaker ex Mediacorp female artist said, cannot take it when woman give excuse cannot work. Screw up because of code red, then she need medical help, cannot be experience everyday.

4ppls who do not understand what the guest said, she was saying unreasonable ladies, even ladies also cannot take her bullshits. She had shame herself.

Men need to be big heart, give way to the girls. Is allright lads!

naturegreen
26-10-2010, 04:33 PM
In fact, my friend always steer clear of girls with such attitudes. But then, it so happened that they have known each other for a long time say more than 10 years ago. She wasn't like that in the past but have changed gradually throughout the years and that's why I guess why he has tolerated with her. But since it's getting from bad to worst and out of hand, he decided to call it quits.

Cocky
26-10-2010, 05:21 PM
From the way, TS mention in his thread content. The impression given to me, the laby is sound like his friend gal-friend rather than F.B.

naturegreen
26-10-2010, 05:25 PM
From the way, TS mention in his thread content. The impression given to me, the laby is sound like his friend gal-friend rather than F.B.

It's ex-gf then become FB. :D

bigangry
26-10-2010, 05:28 PM

like you said.. FB can only be fucked not to date. Your must be emtionally attached to do her every bidding.

so if its me, if its pure FB then i think no problem, but the moment she try to control me, then one last hard, long fuck till she can't close her leg then no more contact. ;);)

Cocky
26-10-2010, 05:45 PM
like you said.. FB can only be fucked not to date. Your must be emtionally attached to do her every bidding.

so if its me, if its pure FB then i think no problem, but the moment she try to control me, then one last hard, long fuck till she can't close her leg then no more contact. ;);)

Yeah, that is my through of the definition of F.B. I think T.S friend still treat her as a gal-friend. :p

whitegals
26-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I will straight F*** her right infront of others...

Bro, you mean you will just bend her over and ram her in public? wow! :D

Can tell me when and where you going to do this? I will bring my camera, setup the tripod and make sure the lighting is good! :D

some_
27-10-2010, 01:01 AM
maybe your friend really need her badly? if not why must be tolerate hrer for nothing

iuou
27-10-2010, 02:49 AM
an fb is just there for screwing , besides that... we don't actually have to bother about them that much , lol.

Xgenre
27-10-2010, 08:03 AM
I would, especially if she's a chiobu. If that's the price I need to pay for having a FB, I will. Plus, you don't know how good she is in bed. Maybe she's addictive leh. :D

For me, I will bang her hard hard. 'So arrogant just now' (Deep, hard thrust), Never give me face? (thrust harder) etc...

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 08:22 AM
maybe your friend really need her badly? if not why must be tolerate hrer for nothing

There's nothing such as need her badly in a FB r/s. As what 1 bro says, maybe still treat her as a galfriend.....But I guess it's the kum cherng and relationship built for such a long time and that's why he still tolerate her nonsense. They are both married already so beside FB, what else can they expect out of each other? Other than that, I think other guys will just fuck and go

tigerprawn
27-10-2010, 08:37 AM
TS, from experience, even the most "princess" unreasonable girl will become a willing slave if the "right" guy comes along. If she looks up to him and feels he is her superior intellectually or otherwise, she will play mouse beside him. In any r/s there is always a stronger party who will dominate. I think the issue here is that your friend's FB looks down upon him in a way. And he allows her to.

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 09:08 AM
TS, from experience, even the most "princess" unreasonable girl will become a willing slave if the "right" guy comes along. If she looks up to him and feels he is her superior intellectually or otherwise, she will play mouse beside him. In any r/s there is always a stronger party who will dominate.

Quite true to a certain extent, but what I feel is that this girl most probably feels she is super chio and have no lack of guys if she is willing and thus behaves in such a way. Many local girls have this perception nowadays, isn't it?

Consperm
27-10-2010, 09:16 AM
I guess as a fb I will tolerate... Fb is kinda a business transaction... She give u what u want u oso gotta give her what she wants... But as a gf/wife no way man!! Like what many bros say chio bu a lot can find one... But what matters most is inside cos at e end of e day u will b spending everyday with her. Over time looks also will fade... Den how? Break up or divorce then?? (since looks is e only thing attracting him to her)

old_yet_horny
27-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Bro Naturegreen...

Me think that this kind of FB relationship abit off the board..

In a FB relationship, it should be just meet up and F... maybe to spice it up alittle more.. a dinner of a drink. Nothing more than that..

The way u pen down ur friend's "ordeal"... Machiam BF and GF already.

So even though how chio the gal is... my stance is to quickly withdraw from this FB...Who knows she will turn nasty and make things worse if ur firned doesn't oblidge to her "orders"...

just my 2 cents worth.

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Thanks for everyone's sound advice. Appreciate it. In fact, I think she will not turn nasty cause from what I know, she is married and has her own family. So before she acts, she will think twice else 两败俱伤. Anyway starting this thread is not so on my friend but in general about local girls who have attitudes. Don't you think most are very spoilt and think they got what 1 bro say - golden pussy? Thus making them feel we need them more than they need us? So they can throw tantrum whenever they want and expect us to give in to them everytime.

Max77
27-10-2010, 10:47 AM
well, as long as the reason behind her 'unreasonable' is acceptable by me. We'll never know wad actually happened between the two before. Most ppl won't know wad happened between themselves-tat's why got things such as breakoff and divorce.

MoralEpitome
27-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Local girls like prc girls are the same....got good ones and bad ones... just gotta filter out the bad and find the good ones.... since your buddy is married to this chio bu already....bopian mah....divorce have to go half his assets...but then again if she treats him like shit it shows a lack of respect and probably the guy lacks the alpha to control such a chio bu

k3lvin123
27-10-2010, 11:04 AM

i thought fb is suppose to be secret, how he show u? but anyway my take is love is blind in fact sex is more blind.

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 11:11 AM
i thought fb is suppose to be secret, how he show u? but anyway my take is love is blind in fact sex is more blind.

How secretive you expect it to be when there is already a topic on "Singapore is really very small". :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Chio bu or not, rich or spoiled, we just need to gave these character as rock, classless, graceless, and shall we say attitude girls back their own medicine :p and next time round, they will behave and be obedient complying with our orders or requests and submissive to our will :p

Went out with 1 such chick. She said she don't like to eat in foodcourt or hawker centres cos cannot stand smokey and oily places....so I brought her to a teriyaki grill restaurant :D Didn't like me to mingle with other girls while partying or shown attitude when my friends came over to my table, I invited them to join our table instead. Insisted that I carry her bag, I asked if she wanted me to send her home and leave her bag at home? ;)

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Insisted that I carry her bag, I asked if she wanted me to send her home and leave her bag at home? ;)

This is absurb! I hate it when girls ask the guys to carry their handbag......... Just tell her "Fuck Off Bitch!" :mad: Yours is another real life good example.

Consperm
27-10-2010, 12:28 PM
all my ex gfs n current gf were all virgins... once they have given their virginity to u, they will feel that they have given themselves to u n treat u like king...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 12:47 PM
We, men not wanting to carry women's bags is NOT because we are uncaring instead we are respecting them. Here's why:

Due to women's natural competitiveness among themselves, a right bag can make them feel far deeper than just being a container of carrying things around. Bags are a unique outward statement of a woman's status, fashion savvy and earning power :D:p so ...........

Ladies, Next time round, if you want to ask your men to carry your bag, please ponder for a sec: Why spent a fortune on a bag and let us men take the shine away !! It's always about YOU cos YOU are a STAR! ;):)

p/s: we are also carrying 3 little bags in our wallet especially for you

cuntjigger
27-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Some girls behave "loud" in the public with their BFs but become very submissive n nice in the bedroom! Just remember that women are fascinating creatures...Just get along if u can but really I am not my girl's "bagman"!

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 12:53 PM
p/s: we are also carrying 3 little bags in our wallet especially for you

Well said! But where's the other 2 little bags? Don't tell me you are referring to those 2 dangling ones below :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
27-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Bro H7, what's your view? :D;):p

naturegreen
27-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Not relevant to this post but just want to share this with the girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Fw0nG2df8&list=QL&feature=BF

Oralcraz
27-10-2010, 05:17 PM
In this kind of relationship, should be straight forward. Tolerate if you need her, miss her and want to be with her (irregardless of looks). If we don't, then, need not be aggressive, just say thks and bye. Good luck to yr friend.

|GD_GeR|
27-10-2010, 06:16 PM
TS, from experience, even the most "princess" unreasonable girl will become a willing slave if the "right" guy comes along. If she looks up to him and feels he is her superior intellectually or otherwise, she will play mouse beside him. In any r/s there is always a stronger party who will dominate. I think the issue here is that your friend's FB looks down upon him in a way. And he allows her to.

Tt I Agree too.. If the right guy comes along.. No matter how arrogant or spoiled the gal is, will also turn into the xiao nu ren..