PDA

View Full Version : MILF-ed

29flora
25-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Three teenaged boys, 1230am, coming out of her house to open the security gate....in a night gown with nothing on underneath.....wow!

My mind spoke out loud as I watched her walking briskly barefooted to the gate.

"Huh?" I said out loud, my voice echoing in the foyer. She turned around shocked and surprised. "Oh..." she exclaimed in a low tone and covered her chest and south region as it was exposed through her nightie under the spot lights that lit up the foyer.
"You're still up?" she said as she made her way quickly back into her unit.
"Yeah....." I replied as her main door shut.

There was no one at the gate.

My neighbour, married with three teenage boys lives diagonally across me. Whenever our doors were opened, we could see partially into each other's units. As early as 6 am in the mornings, she would be awake, either having breakfast or reading the morning papers at her dinning table, waiting to see off and send her boys to school. She's either dressed in her night gown or shorts and a tank top.

I'm guessing she's in her late 40s, her body shape after three kids looked good, too bad she didnt have the boobs to match the rest of her physical assets, she is confirmed an A cupper with dark brown nipples. Her husband is stationed across the Causeway and returns home every weekend; come Sunday, the family sends him off and looks forward to see him the coming weekend.

29flora
27-10-2010, 04:58 PM
"Good morning." she said.
I was startled for a moment, looked up and it was her.
"Hi...good morning." I replied and stood upright after picking up the morning papers at my door step. "You're up early." I added.

"Well, you know....have to get the kids ready for school." she spoke.

It was 5:45am, She was dressed in shorts and a tank top. Nothing appealing nor revealing. Her hair was neatly tied up in a pony tail. She was sipping her coffee while we exchanged words.

"You're an early bird too. I have noticed that you're up almost the same time everyday including weekends." she said.

"Yeah, it's pretty much automatic, it has been for quite some time now." I replied.

29flora
27-10-2010, 05:37 PM
"Well, we'll talk more next time, have to get the kids ready for school." she said.
"Yeah, all your boys have grown up fast." I commented.
"How time flies eh?" she added with a smile. "Take care there." she said smiling and gestured with her head pointing at me and disappeared into her unit.

"What?...Huh?" I said but she was already gone. Strange morning conversation I thought to myself. I closed the door and.....fuck! Her head gesture and comment hit me. I has a semi erection and it was obvious. I was at half mast pitching a tent in the front of my boxers with a wet spot for all to see. Shit! What a way to start the day with her.

But all thanks to the wifey who curled up beside me, offered herself and ordering me to "scratch" her inner itch before I got out of bed. The morning sex was fast and intense. I was in fully pumped up mode and the wifey was already ripe and waiting. We exploded together in about 10mins and she cleaned me up with her mouth but in the midst of it, leaving me with a half erection before shooing me off and promising me more after I had collected the morning paper.

29flora
27-10-2010, 08:32 PM
"Hi." Came the voice behind. I turned round. "Hey." I returned the greeting.
"You're late." she said.
"Yeah, had to finish my back log." I replied. "And yourself?" I asked in return.
"Had to give a briefing and then some training to new staff. Sooooo tired." she said.
"Alone?" she asked. "Yeah, it's the wife's night out." I replied. "Say, didnt hear or see your boys lately." I asked.
"Oh? Are they making too much noise, boys will be boys." she replied.
"No, no. Usually I see them or hear them playing and they would greet me." I said.
"Ahhh....they are away at school camp." she smiled, unlocked her main door and held it open.
"Had dinner?" she asked. "Got it right here." I said holding my takeaway up.
"Enjoy." she said and disappeared into her unit leaving the door opened.

I went into my, dropped everything, unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt, untucked it, sat down and ate my cold meal while reading the day's papers.

"Hey." came a voice and she was standing at my door step.
"Jezz....you scared me." I said nearly choking on my spoonful.
"You want to have company for your half eaten meal?" she asked.
"OK." I said and grabbed my takeaway and joined her in her home at the dinning table.

We ate and made small talk. She was dressed in her ususal shorts and tank top with her her neatly tied up in a pony tail.
I checked her out fully finally. Confirmed A cup. She was wearing those home bras without underwire support. Not too bad looking for a mother of 3 teenage boys. Nicely shaped hips and legs. Her shorts were pulled a little too high, making her V-spot obvious, no sign of camel toe. Her butt cheeks were a little exposed due to the high riding shorts. We finished up and she stood up to clear up. Imprints were left behind at just the right position where her butt cheeks were exposed. Damn, she was a fine woman to look at. I could feel my cock twitch by observing her walking into the kitchen.
"Here, let me." I said and followed her.

29flora
27-10-2010, 08:50 PM
I stood near the refrigerator listening and watching her as she wash up the dishes nad yakked about her day.
"There all done." she said and wiped her hands with a hand towel.
"Peace and quiet for the next two days...till all return." she said laughing.
"Here." she siad and handed me a glass of water.
"Thanks." I replied.
She stood at the sink while I remained where I was and stared at each other sipping our drinks.

She placed her cup down on the kitchen top and moved towards me. I lowered my glass and..........received her kiss on the lips.
"Err...." I said as she backed off.
I placed my glass down and she attacked me full on, lip locked with tonuge playing hockey with my tonsils.

We broke for air.
"urgh....." she sighed heavily. "You dont have to say anything, I am sorry I came at you without warning." she added. "Here," she said and took both my hands and placed them on her boobs. "Take them." she said and closed her eyes.
"I'm not so sure about this." I said while giving her a rub down, pinching her erected nipples through her top and bra.

"MMMMMMMMMM." she moaned and opened her eyes. "Really?" she said.
"And this?" she added and held me by my buldge formed.

"Urghhh...." I exclaimed. "Don't really know." I said as she began sizing me up.
"Interesting." she said as she traced my shaft's length and squeezed when she reached my cock head.
"No underwear in office attire?" she half asked and unzipped me with one go.
"I.......shit!" I said as my erection jumped out of the opening with the zipper undone.
"Hmmmmmm." she cooed. "Uncut." she said and proceed to unroll my foreskin back.
"Shit! you have one huge erection there." she said as she sized me up with her hand.

29flora
27-10-2010, 09:12 PM
"Come." she instructed. We went into the yard area. She turned on the light. I moved in on her and we pashed like animals on heat with her leaning against the washing machine.

We broke for air, our bodies began to heat up and perspiration began to form on our skins. Her breadth was warm and she had that strong womanly scent which I liked. She stuck her tongue out and licked my lips. We were facing each other with her hands around my neck and mine on her hips. She was grinding her V-spot against my hard cock. She took my shaft and flipped it into 12 o'clock position, lifted the bottom of her tank top up and rested her bare skin onto my cock. With her hand she massaged my balls till they were tight.

"Niceeee...?" she whispered and licked my ear lobe. She broke free from our locked position; turned around placing one elbow onto the washing machine. With the other hand, she pulled her shorts and panty to one side, exposing her pale ass cheek and her matured love hole. Her scent diffused into the yard area as she spread her love lips apart.

No words were exchange. All actions were automatic, there was no need for instuctions and guidence. I moved towards her, placed my hand on her exposed ass cheek and gropped. She exhaled loudly as I massaged her ass cheek till a shade of pink appeared.

"Not so hard." she moaned. "You'll give me bruise." she said.

"Arghhhhhh....." her groaned filled the yard. "Shitzzzz.....that was loud." she said as I buried two fingers into her overflowing well from behind. Her scent diffused further as I gave her an internal scratch. Her ass cheeks clenched and her matured pussy tighten in grip on my buried fingers.

"Arghhhhh....' she hissed as she released her first eruption. She was one wet MILF. Her vintage juices overflowed into my plams as I continued to scatch her.

"Enough." she said and pushed my hand away.

29flora
27-10-2010, 09:18 PM
"I need this now." she said and grabbed my precum dripping cock. "It will fill me up." she added.

fdom
27-10-2010, 10:15 PM
"I need this now."

sis, im standing by here just one touch away hehe :p:p

interesting story from opposite side, thanks for sharing :D

29flora
27-10-2010, 10:28 PM
I undid my belt and trousers and they fell to the ground. I stepped out of them as I watched her pulled her shorts and panty off together and placed them on the washing machine.

Her scent was strong. It filled up my nostrils as I looked at her closely from behind. Well toned legs connected to a nice rump. Stretch marks from child birth. Her complextion was fair from her legs to her ass to her waist. Her ass cheeks were some what firm. Her shit hole was amazing. It was small. Her matured love hole was also good looking. Her labia was a little exposed and dark in color, her bush was well trimmed and her outer walls and inner thighs although showed signs of her maturity but definitly FUCKABLE in my books.
Her pussy was wet and her traces of her vintage love juice were spread all around her hole.

29flora
29-10-2010, 04:45 PM
"What's wrong?" she turned and asked.
"Just admiring." I replied. "Look later, I need this." she said, grabbed me by my cock and pulled it towards her.
My cock head brushed against her ass. "No, no, I dont do anal." she said. "Quick, put it in." she added.

I rested my shaft on her ass and it managed to wedge its way between her ass cheeks. "You....." she started to say something and I began to move my shaft between them. "Mmmmm....nice." she moaned. "Ohhhhhh...." she exclaimed as my balls banged against her vagina opening.

"I need to do this...." I said. "What??..." she said and before she could react, I removed my sausage from the buns and ran my tongue from the top of her vintage love hole all the way up pass her shit hole till the tip of her ass crack.
"Urghhhsssssss." she let loose an exceptionally load moan as I completed my lap.
"Nice..." I said lapping up all the aged malt that was overflowing.

29flora
29-10-2010, 05:09 PM
"Urghhhhhhhh......" she moaned and exhaled heavily as I entered her with one stroke. Her legs quivered as I inserted into her well oiled vagina from behind. Feeling overwhelmed for a bit, she fell back onto me, allowing the last few inches of my cock to be swollowed up.
"Ahhhhhh.....hhhhh." escaped from her mouth as she experienced my full length buried deep in her matured pussy. She regained her standing position, trying to adjust and accommodate my cock in her but I moved in sync with her, not allowing an inch to be wasted.
"Shitzzzz.....you are big and thick." she said frowning. "Back up a little, it hurts." she commented. I withdrew a little, felt her releasing her hold on my cock and an inner warmth generated over our connected parts.
"You came didnt you?" I whispered in her ear.
"Yes." she smiled. " And I lost count of the number of times." she added and eased herself to swollowed up my pole fully again.

Bronco
29-10-2010, 05:26 PM
sis, dun stop..keep cumming...my didi cant take it any more plzzz

Nice and erotic story thanks for sharing..:D

29flora
29-10-2010, 06:10 PM
The fuck was good. She knew what she wanted and knew just how make full use of it. It was not a session of hard and furious pounding. Movements were limited to a few inches in and out and my cock was always buried deep in her. She grinded away making sure full insertion and skin contact was the focal point. It was intense.

She changed tactics soon, allowing half length to be withdrawn and guided me to a full plunge. Turning side ways, she placed one hand on my ass and guided each thrust, exhaling hard as my piston filled up her well. She massaged my balls as they made contact with her ass on full insertion and grinded hard onto my cock. With each plunge, her vintage malt would overflow with squishing sounds.

"Argh.....rghh.... I am almost there." I hissed after countless plunges.
"ohhhhh...hhhhhh." she moaned. "I just came....again." she exhaled.
"I feel you." she said as she continued her grinding.

I stopped her movements before the next plunge. "My turn." I said, held her still and began to thrust.
"ARGHHHH...ARGHHHH..." she hissed with every stroke I took.
"Wait! Stop!." she said. "OK, now." she added.

She took a short stool and rested one leg onto it. She was arched fully with her ass well flared. We turned sideways a little and she used the wall as an additional support. I placed one leg onto the stool and began to thrust. Her legs were spread a little wider now and although we were still standing up, it felt like we were fucking on a bed. I held onto her hips and fucked her with slow and controlled strokes.

"I'm gonna cum.' I said as I picked up speed.
'Urgh...mmmm...urgh...yes..yes.." she moaned. "Dont stop...." she said.
"How? What now?" I huffed as I felt my orgasm building up.
"Finish it in me.' she huffed as I felt her orgasm approaching too.

"Yes!...YEs!" she exclaimed and grinded herself fully onto me.
"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh.' I groaned as I released my first shot. She placed her hand onto my ass to stop all movements and grinded away, keeping me fully inside her. Her vagina muscles clenched and unclench as I emptied my load. I could feel her matured box pumping out my man juice.

"Oh my.....you have a big load." she said as her other mouth swollowed my every spurt.
She moved to half length position to allow me to thrust a little to highten my ejaculation process. With each stroke, our excretions flowed out, landing on the floor and dripping onto our thighs.

I pumped her till I was dry and we hung on till I was half hard and then we disconnected. My cock slipped out followed by the overflow.

"You really released a hugh load into me." she said looking at the spillage on the floor and her legs. "Oh my, you still have half an erection." she said.

That was the first and last time I had with her. We hardly spoke after that, neither did we greet each other.

29flora
30-10-2010, 09:55 AM
She was something else.
"Come." She said extending her hand. I took it and she pulled me closer. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands from my perspiration soaked chest down to my pubic region.
I could see that she still had more to give. She traced my half limp with her index finger, gently raking it with her finger nail. When she reached the tip, she tapped and swirled the remains of our concoction.
"We are both adults...." she began. "This is just...pure lust and I needed instant satisfaction and release after a long day of work." she continued. I nodded as she brought me to another erection skillfully using just her index finger.
"Both your wife and you are very nice people and good neighbours." she added. "I envy her now......after I had this...." she said and grabbed my erected cock and wanked.

"Time for us to part, but let me...." she said and dropped to her knees.
"ARGHHHHHHHH...mmmmph." I moaned as she took me whole into her mouth. Her twisting and tongue swirling actions made me realize that this willl be a very fast BBBJ.
"mmmmmrpgh...cough...cough...my...I don't taste so good." she said as she surfaced for air. " How did you manage to take it?" she asked.
"It doesnt matter to me, I love tasting women before I fuck them." I replied.
She gave a hopeless look and continued to swollow my cock.
"This wouldn't take long." she said between her meal.
I began forward thrust movements as I neared orgasm. Her actions picked up speed as she held onto the base of my cock and focused from mid length to the tip. Her tongue was making sure my cock head experienced and received full attention.
"argh..argh...I'm gonna." I said.
"mrphmhhhh...." she acknowledged and uped her speed.
"Elaine!......" I exclaimed and fired. She removed me and pumped my nozzle with controlled strokes as I gave her neck and cheeks a hose down.
"wow.....you are someting else." she smiled.

Mother of three teenage boys, what an experience.

Cytan7
30-10-2010, 11:43 AM
A very descriptive story indeed...:D

justfuck
30-10-2010, 12:50 PM
female can be a good story teller, more cumming sis :D

whatthefuk
30-10-2010, 11:35 PM
nice story.:D

29flora
31-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Thanks for he support Bros.