PDA

View Full Version : Oops! I've got my PRC gf pregnant while she's still having work permit..

69 pussy seeker
23-10-2010, 10:40 PM
How? Is there any where she can go to confirm this pregnant? Will her WP be revoke due to this? Will Doc report her? Or can she go for abortion?

Where and which doc/clinic? How much? Thanks. A million Thanks! Urgent!

Owen35
23-10-2010, 10:47 PM
you can marry her. no problem.

69 pussy seeker
23-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Yes, I will eventually, but now I'm still legally married.. Divorce proceeding just heard over court yesterday.. Sigh.. I dun mind and always ask her to use rubber but she dislike that feel.. My fault.. too careless..

sky_liner2
23-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Congrats bro, I think best is to send her back to China and have baby first, dun abort lah, definitely bad karma for both of you.

wishfulking
23-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Yes, I will eventually, but now I'm still legally married.. Divorce proceeding just heard over court yesterday.. Sigh.. I dun mind and always ask her to use rubber but she dislike that feel.. My fault.. too careless..

Now your careless action will caused someone to cry. If you intend to marry her, then you need to do it fast. 10 months is not long time ahead. Good luck and congrats :D

johnhandsome
23-10-2010, 11:21 PM
if really pregnant.. dont harm the baby as the baby is innocent. do whatever you can to give the best to your gf..marry her or ask her to move in with you.. anything you can do to assure her of your sincerity will comfort her

jacky43
25-10-2010, 03:43 PM
It is no good! What's done cannot be undone, shared an old friend experience more than 10yrs ago. No! He was single that time, PRC GF under WP S Pass shits! I never ask not mine biz.

Both ROM, co sure found out and sacked her, she returned hometown, 3mths later flew back to confirmed their marriage. She was allreally 5 mths i think, so she hid her stomach and go up airplane. I think expecting woman cannot travel via airplane, sorry that was what he told me.

After getting PR fast fw to 2010, 2childrens allreally thing is both decided to work at PRC. Children at in laws house, last heard they operate child care biz there. Good luck to them.

It works for mine friend and his OC, rest i guess try harder. So long they follow laws and do what authority told them to do so. I think he ask the senators for help, the PR and citizen things. This kind of messy things, only authority can approve not the pte sectors.

ManageYou
25-10-2010, 04:25 PM
I respect you for taking responsibility for your own action. Marrying her is the right decision for the baby. Hopes everything goes smooth for you!

jasper10
25-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Keep the baby bro... Btw your baby full month remember to invite me... tHANKS...

Longitude
25-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Your divorce can be made final in 3 months and then there is time enough for you to marry your gf. Congrats.

gills001
25-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Bro, congrats in advance :)

Fault of the parents but not the child...

Do remember baby is innocent...

James PCT
25-10-2010, 11:34 PM
69 pussy seeker DONT EVER DO ABORTION NEVER THINK OF IT BE A MAN DARE TO EAT DARE TO RESPONSIBLE THE CHILD ARE INNOCENT

raiders
25-10-2010, 11:52 PM
How? Is there any where she can go to confirm this pregnant? Will her WP be revoke due to this? Will Doc report her? Or can she go for abortion?

Go to those in Mount E. I had a friend who was holding a student pass and she had her abortion there. No problem at all. If you want to be double sure, make a call to any clinics in Mount E and ask the staffs. They will know it better since they are handling these cases everyday. This is not the correct place to ask for help.

But I really do not encourage abortion unless totally necessary. We guys just have our 15mins of comfort while the girl has to live with the psychological scar for the rest of her life :(

sianjipua
26-10-2010, 01:54 AM
don`t abort bro, its bad karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigerprawn
26-10-2010, 04:01 AM
If she is on work permit in singapore, or previously had been in singapore on work permit and you wish to marry her, you need to first seek prior approval from MOM or some relevant authority (go google check it out I am not sure if this has changed) before you marry. Otherwise, she may end up never able to get Singapore PR and will have to constantly fly in and out of Singapore on social visit pass in the future even if she is the mother of your child. This inconvenience may create problems for you. Then again, you do not have the legal capacity to get married now anyway considering your divorce proceedings are not finalised yet. Seek professional advice TS so that you can plan properly.

tigerprawn
26-10-2010, 04:04 AM
It works for mine friend and his OC, rest i guess try harder. So long they follow laws and do what authority told them to do so. I think he ask the senators for help, the PR and citizen things. This kind of messy things, only authority can approve not the pte sectors.

Bro, which country you talking about?? Senators?

Xgenre
26-10-2010, 07:28 AM
If she is on work permit in singapore, or previously had been in singapore on work permit and you wish to marry her, you need to first seek prior approval from MOM or some relevant authority (go google check it out I am not sure if this has changed) before you marry. Otherwise, she may end up never able to get Singapore PR and will have to constantly fly in and out of Singapore on social visit pass in the future even if she is the mother of your child. This inconvenience may create problems for you. Then again, you do not have the legal capacity to get married now anyway considering your divorce proceedings are not finalised yet. Seek professional advice TS so that you can plan properly.

Best advice. I've a friend who's helping his MP at meet-the-people sessions. Quite a lot of WP holders got pregnant and married a Singaporean guy. The PR applications for the WP holder keep getting rejected so the guy went to see MP. From what my friend told me, every single letter over all the years is rejected. MOM/ICA is very strict so you better don't break their rules.

jacky43
26-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Hi Tigerprawn i have replied your Q thru PM, Oh! Just maybe? Mine friend back then was a regular in Sold and Farm. He asked the Senator for help, could be he also asking help from his officers, i don't know.

Yes! I recalled a deposit sum of $, he sold his parent's flat. That is all i know, long time ago.

dom70
26-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Divorced might take quite a while, i remember mine took about few months to complete everything.

I agreed with Kama.. but think of the family future. abortion might not be an bad idea for now, but be sure is in safe period. if not send her back to give birth and maybe married her in China. :)

Then after birth and your divorced settle in SG, come back SG for ROM and apply citizenship for your baby.

that should be easier. congra.. and cheers..

collin_23
27-10-2010, 06:54 PM
1st of all , congrats u r going to be a father soon . I wish the best for both mother and child .

I will suggest u seek your member of parliament help . Good luck to u and family .

Cheers

bangbangben
27-10-2010, 07:22 PM

Is there any where she can go to confirm this pregnant?
A: Buy a test kit or go to ur regular doctor.

Will her WP be revoke due to this?
A: Under the MOM guideline for Foreigners holding work pass. (E-pass, S-pass, or Work Permit) Employers are required to notice MOM shall any of their employee become pregnant.
Details such as; Name, Work Pass number, Proof of Pregnancy and expected due date, and Nationality must be provided.
Termination of Pass and Repatriation would depend on a case to case basis from MOM.

Will Doc report her?
A: The doc under no jurisdiction can report this foreign worker. He on the other hand has the responsibility to inform this foreign worker's employer.

Or can she go for abortion?
A: Any woman whom is pregnant may go for an abortion. It is a matter of choice.

Where and which doc/clinic?
A:
Pregnancy Test:
Any registered medical practitioner (Clinic) would be able to do a test.
Abortion:
Sidek Clinic for Woman, Women's Clinic of Singapore and a long list.

How much?
A:
Pregnancy Test:
Depending on the individual charge of the clinic. Pricing ranging from S$50 and above. In normal cases, should not exceed S$200 inclusive of blood test.
Abortion:
Depending on the stage of pregnancy. It ranges from S$900 to even above S$4,000. Legalised clinic need to do a pre-consultation prior to the abortion which cost around S$150 to S$200. The abortion procedure cost anywhere from S$500 to above S$3,000. Anaesthetic fee at S$100 to S$200.

You Ask, We Answer.
We Provide, You DECIDE! :)

raiders
27-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Will her WP be revoke due to this?
A: Under the MOM guideline for Foreigners holding work pass. (E-pass, S-pass, or Work Permit) Employers are required to notice MOM shall any of their employee become pregnant.
Details such as; Name, Work Pass number, Proof of Pregnancy and expected due date, and Nationality must be provided.
Termination of Pass and Repatriation would depend on a case to case basis from MOM.

If the girl is holding S pass but shes married to a Singaporean, does she have to notify MOM as well? :confused:

owl888
27-10-2010, 08:31 PM

Pay someone to marry her.....although its illegal in S'pore to do so.

Xgenre
28-10-2010, 12:03 AM
If the girl is holding S pass but shes married to a Singaporean, does she have to notify MOM as well? :confused:

Ask MOM. That's the best answer. Call them up.

josephjo
28-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Work permit quite likely especially she is a PRC, chances are she will be revoke and sent back. Better do something quick.

bangbangben
30-10-2010, 03:19 PM

Forgive me for the slow replies.

Married to a Singapore does not change her residential status. Her husband still needs to run to ICA and do a long list of procedures to convert her into a PR or a Singaporean.

As long as not PR or Singaporean but staying here for extensive periods (mostly work passes or other special cases), the employer or company preparing the pass must inform MOM of pregnancy.

ric33
30-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Bro, as far as I know, under MOM ruling, WP holder cannot get pregnant. Since you are sincere about the relationship, then you should consider a few things:

a. you are in the process of divorce, and this will take at least 3-6 months, depening on whether you have children, matters of property, alimony etc. If clear cut case, 3 mths. If not, pray.....

b. you just got out of a relationship, why get into one straightaway? I may sound hard and heartless to suggest that you go for the "A". The unborn child is definitely not you have planned when the two of you are in the heat of passion.....if you are still young, you can always still get another one.

How much you know of this PRC gf? It may be just another passerby in your life.

c. if she is under WP and geniuely working, then the pregnancy will stop her from working and sending money back to hometown, are you ready to take up this responsibility espcially with your divorce matter going on.

This pregnancy matter should not be surface now! If not, your wife will take this into account during the divorce and it will put you in a very bad state.

Bro, just my few cents worth.....GOOD LUCK!!