PDA

View Full Version : Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

xianhe82
23-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi there...

Anyone knows info where to find girls in Jogjakarta? It's in DIY, Indonesia. I've been searching everywhere... could not find any "recomended" call girls... Please help if you guys have any infos... Thanks...

xianhe82
01-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Ok... I will give it a try... thanks alot...

roadrunerboi
02-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Ok boys...
Since no info and am here, might as well...

Forget about Hugos and Embassy at Shareton...the waiter may tell u "be patient and blah blah blah"... forget it!
It's like a sword party... Onle swords, no shields! To make it worse, it's a gay pick up place! Yes! There are FLs but the ratio is like 1 girl to 10 guys so you all do the math...
Will try Bossa (sp?) and liquid tomorrow but tonight was s waste of time!
Good luck and party on...

singlad
13-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Ok boys...

Forget about Hugos and Embassy at Shareton...the waiter may tell u "be patient and blah blah blah"... forget it!
It's like a sword party... Onle swords, no shields! To make it worse, it's a gay pick up place! Yes! There are FLs but the ratio is like 1 girl to 10 guys so you all do the math...

Any more updates, please. thanks:)

singlad
25-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Ok boys...

I am now in Yogya and do you know of any FL or OKT tel no? thanks.:)

pucukpanas
25-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I am now in Yogya and do you know of any FL or OKT tel no? thanks.:)
You can't apply Batam/Jakarta cheong setting in Yogya. Things operate differently there.

The Bispaks find customers through internet chatting. Try chatting up some girls in the internet cafe.

rs07
25-04-2011, 04:14 PM
i will be in jogjakarta from 6-11 may. will be there alone. anyone wish to meet me, u can sms me..PM for my number. and i will reply on my indonesian number once i reach there. My nickname or code will be RS7. For the first 2 night will be staying at Abadi hotel near to railway station and in Malioboro. I heard that that area. jl pasar kembang have a brothel area...not sure..its my first time there..So guys, where will u be staying?

kitaro
28-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Bro how's the Jogja trip? Any FR. I'll be there soon man. Need some info...hehe

Xdecepticon
29-10-2011, 10:02 AM
A short/brief Fr here

Took AirAsia flight to JOGJ. On arrival, took a cab (starts at RP5500K) and head straight to Jentra Dagen hotel. Tks & recommended by rs07. Did thought of hotel Abadi. But the noise fm nearby railway kind of turn me off.:rolleyes:

Reached hotel, left my belonging and off for late lunch at a shopping centre opp Malioboro street. Tat nite, went jalan2 fm Malioboro street to jalan pasar kembang, where teres a brothel (beside/behind Hotel Abadi). The atmosphere tere is something like Desker Road except tat most WLs were seated on benches outside their houses. Saw 1 MILF. Big BooBs with tatoo. Quoted me RP100K for ST. Omong2 with her on LT n oso bringing her over to the hotel. Most WLs here prefer ST and don’t like going to hotels. Dewi initially hesitated….then agreed. But LT RP300K. Unlimited shots. But she has to go back @5am. And my watch told me its 2115hrs tat moment..

Abit on this “Desker Rd” lane. There are roughly 3-4 entrances to the brothel. One may get lost cos teres several lanes itself once u get in by the entrance. Once u enter, teres some café/makan outlest tere too. Quite a no of MatSalleh tere, I noticed. But they r tere for makan/surfing nets. Didn’t notice any of them recce for cewk. KNN, after I came out fm the brothel, then I saw teres even a “tax collector” at the entrance. Tink got to pay RP2K or something. Cant remember. So if for convenience sake, u guys can opt for Hotel Abadi. Cos the brothel juz behind the hotel. Couple of houses (along main rd) near the entrance to the brothel, there were oso some cewks available for booking too. Saw 3 cewks inside.

After giving her some tips, Dewi left. 2 hrs later went down for complimentary breakfast. Tis the 2nd day. Today strictly temple visits. No hanky panky. Went to Borobudur and area nearby Mt Merapi. Xd skipped this one lah. No cewek ya. But I must say if u r in Jogj don’t fail to vist this Unesco historical site. Spectacular! Don’t miss Imogiri visit too. Teres more historical sites/candi to visit, fyi.

On my 3rd day/last day, got a cewek “Sinta” ctc fm the room boy. Fm her foto, not bad. But juz not my luck. Shes having her “bulan”. Tat roomboy later recommended me to go Queen SPA and try the gals tere.

Took a cab. The SPA don’t look very classy or big. Fm outside look rather small. Like a ruined cottage,imo. Upon entering the “cottage”, saw the receptionist. Not bad looking, MILF named Eka. Slight tummy. Mother of 1. She told me got 6 gals working and teres several type of massages with different packages. I juz opted for normal massages. Later then realized hanky-panky stuff were down at basement. One have to go down using the spiral stairs. Two different type of rooms. 1 tat have doors, have to paid additional RP20K ( I tink). Without door, with juz a curtain fm outside, no additional payment. I opted for room with door.

As usual as she massages me, tcss here and tere. Then the GQ was asked. She quoted RP500K for FJ. KNN, never tell them u r fm Spore/Msia. While negotiation was going on, we raba2 each other. Tink both of us cannot tahan. Then settle for BJ packages at RP300K. She went out, took barang2 for for SPA “treatment”. When she came back to the room, stripped…woooo……nice boobs tere. Really cant tahan. SOP…with special bath and boob massages in bathtub. Whole duration took @ 1hr.

After the session told me to come book her again. She may consider going to hotel with me. But must be after her work.

Went back hotel. Tot since last nite, wish to pay Boshe a visit. Didn’t expect Sinta was at the hotel lobby. Introduce ourselves and brought her to my kamar. She told me she juz want to see lau uncle xd. Told me shes not a WLs (don’t know how true). She had a full-time job as a seamster.

Next morning, Sinta accompanied me to the airport. Give her RP400K…even though she didn’t ask.

Looking forward to another trip to JOGJ. So many candi haven’t visited yet…:rolleyes::D

P/S Tere r bispak. Most taxi drivers be able to help. But the price sky high. One wak even quoted me 1.5Juta. :confused:Chinese cewk (so he claimed) but ST. Since I went solo. I rather be on the cautious mode. Never know where they will bring me to.

kitaro
30-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Nice FR bro...btw wat is the rate at Jentra hotel? Last year i stayed at a guest house at Jl Sastrowijayan, and paid 300k if not wrong. But room is very basic. Btw..can share Sinta ctc bro..Kitaro

Xdecepticon
30-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Nice FR bro...btw wat is the rate at Jentra hotel? Last year i stayed at a guest house at Jl Sastrowijayan, and paid 300k if not wrong. But room is very basic. Btw..can share Sinta ctc bro..Kitaro

Tks dude. Rate was RK335K. Booked fm KAHA...stone throw away fm the hotel itself. Quite a new hotel. Clean. But no bath tub. Lobby and coffeehse teres wifi.

Sorri, bro. Sinta is quite different fm other WLs. Havent have "1st blood" with her yet. :D I am still keeping in touch with her. Tat day she came to hotel with her sepada. Intend to bring me go jalan2 the next time i visited JogJ. Before we departed fm the hotel, she gave me a good luck charm shape of "ganisha". So, we have chemistry. The last time i recd such good luck charm was in Hatyai and Tg Pinang. So sorri, for not being able to share her ctc with u ya...

Tks for those points. Up u back....:D

Btw, at the brothel, I did see some SYT. Maybe u can go recce...

kawabanga
31-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Tks dude. Rate was RK335K. Booked fm KAHA...stone throw away fm the hotel itself. Quite a new hotel. Clean. But no bath tub. Lobby and coffeehse teres wifi.

Sorri, bro. Sinta is quite different fm other WLs. Havent have "1st blood" with her yet. :D I am still keeping in touch with her. Tat day she came to hotel with her sepada. Intend to bring me go jalan2 the next time i visited JogJ. Before we departed fm the hotel, she gave me a good luck charm shape of "ganisha". So, we have chemistry. The last time i recd such good luck charm was in Hatyai and Tg Pinang. So sorri, for not being able to share her ctc with u ya...

Tks for those points. Up u back....:D

Btw, at the brothel, I did see some SYT. Maybe u can go recce...

Wow bro u scatted everywhere. hehehe may i know they only have milf only or there is YP too??

Xdecepticon
31-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Wow bro u scatted everywhere. hehehe may i know they only have milf only or there is YP too??

Bro, xd newbie ya. Wats yp?

kawabanga
02-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Bro, xd newbie ya. Wats yp?

Mas young pussy hehe

Xdecepticon
02-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Mas young pussy hehe

SYT, i did cm across at e brothel. But only handful. But didnt see as young 16 age gp though.

atee
25-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Any kind souls can recommend a good driver in Jogyakarta?

pucukpanas
28-03-2012, 04:48 PM

I just got back from Yogya yesterday but I didn't use any driver. We used the Trans Yogya, Andong & Becas. Maybe the hotel can help you find ceweks and recommend a driver. You just have to be upfront to tell them what you want. It always worked for me.

SYT, i did cm across at e brothel. But only handful. But didnt see as young 16 age gp though.

Near the brothel got massage parlor. Got a sweet 17 year old masseur there.

atee
29-03-2012, 09:33 AM
I just got back from Yogya yesterday but I didn't use any driver. We used the Trans Yogya, Andong & Becas. Maybe the hotel can help you find ceweks and recommend a driver. You just have to be upfront to tell them what you want. It always worked for me.

I am really green in Jogjakarta. Going alone there. A reliable driver definitely helps.

Btw thanks bro.

pucukpanas
29-03-2012, 02:24 PM
I am really green in Jogjakarta. Going alone there.

There are many travel agents along Prawirotaman & Sosrowijayan area hiring out Cars+Drivers. Charges are about Rp300,000 per 12 hours.

Be upfront with them. If they don't know where to find ceweks then they are not hired. Prices for ST is Rp250,000 without commission for students. But try to negotiate lower. With commission add maximum Rp50,000.

Hotels along Praworitaman are cheaper than Sosrowijyan because of the distance from Malioboro.

Do get a map from Gramedia or Periplus when you get there. The tourist maps are incomplete and you can get lost using them.

singlad
29-03-2012, 05:34 PM

You can arrange for a driver with car at www. yogyes.com. It is quite affordable and reliable too.

atee
29-03-2012, 11:41 PM
There are many travel agents along Prawirotaman & Sosrowijayan area hiring out Cars+Drivers. Charges are about Rp300,000 per 12 hours.

Be upfront with them. If they don't know where to find ceweks then they are not hired. Prices for ST is Rp250,000 without commission for students. But try to negotiate lower. With commission add maximum Rp50,000.

Hotels along Praworitaman are cheaper than Sosrowijyan because of the distance from Malioboro.

Do get a map from Gramedia or Periplus when you get there. The tourist maps are incomplete and you can get lost using them.

Bro is the hotel Jentra Dagen (bro xdecepticon fr) situated at Sosrowijyan area? Hotel sounds quite comfy to me.

And sorry, where is Gramedia or Periplus? A map is an asset, really.

You can arrange for a driver with car at www. yogyes.com. It is quite affordable and reliable too.

Will take note of that too. Btw bro, is there a karaoke place where we can book a room and karaoke? Not boshe. Expensive lah.

pucukpanas
30-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Bro is the hotel Jentra Dagen (bro xdecepticon fr) situated at Sosrowijyan area? Hotel sounds quite comfy to me.

Jalan Dagen is Parallel to Jalan Sosrowijayan.

I stayed in Jalan Dagen last year and the better midrange hotels there are Ameera....

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/puterapanas/Ameera.jpg

.....and Kombokarno

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/puterapanas/KombokarnoOutside.jpg

But I got better help in pussy hunting from the lower-price wisma opposite Kombokarno (but forgot the name) it's just next to Puntodewo.

pucukpanas
30-03-2012, 10:04 AM
where is Gramedia or Periplus? A map is an asset, really.

At the T-junction from Dagen (or Sosrowijayan) you can see Malioboro Mall. Go to the basement floor. You can see Periplus and Gramedia.

For money changer, go to Inna Garuda. They open until 7.00pm WIB. Don't use any other (small time) money changers. They chop tourist carrot head one.

atee
30-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Jalan Dagen is Parallel to Jalan Sosrowijayan.

I stayed in Jalan Dagen last year and the better midrange hotels there are Ameera......and Kombokarno

But I got better help in pussy hunting from the lower-price wisma opposite Kombokarno (but forgot the name) it's just next to Puntodewo.

Oh ok. 3 nites there. So may try one of the two mid range hotel.

Btw how much the room rates per nite? Breakfast included? Wifi coverage?

aLaN
31-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Oh ok. 3 nites there. So may try one of the two mid range hotel.

I will be in solo on 19 - 20 & 22 - 24 and jogya 20 - 22. Join me if our schedule match. I am staying at all season on 21 and not sure where to stay on 20. Also a solo traveller.

atee
31-03-2012, 08:57 PM
I will be in solo on 19 - 20 & 22 - 24 and jogya 20 - 22. Join me if our schedule match. I am staying at all season on 21 and not sure where to stay on 20. Also a solo traveller.

Thanks bro. How i wish our trip coincides. But I will only be there end of the mth. But the early departure fm Jogj to Spore kind of piss me off.

All Season? May just go take a look. But if way above 350K a night, I may give it a miss.

pucukpanas
01-04-2012, 01:15 AM

But if way above 350K a night, I may give it a miss.

Should be around your range. Not sure about Wifi though.

atee
01-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Should be around your range. Not sure about Wifi though.

Manage to google it. Not cheap.

http://ameera-boutiquehotel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=54

aLaN
01-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Manage to google it. Not cheap.

http://ameera-boutiquehotel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=54

Try agoda for hotel guide
http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/yogyakarta

If you want to be near malioboro, tugu jogja will be a good option.

atee
01-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Try agoda for hotel guide
http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/yogyakarta

If you want to be near malioboro, tugu jogja will be a good option.

Tks. I am aware of Agoda. Just that it would be better to hear experiences from fellow bros who has put up in good and budget hotels. To share with us here.

pucukpanas
02-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Try agoda for hotel guide .

Booking through Agoda will be more expensive than the walk in rates.

For even cheaper wismas in Malioboro, try Sosrokusuman area. Around Rp120,000 no air-con.

atee
02-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Booking through Agoda will be more expensive than the walk in rates.

For even cheaper wismas in Malioboro, try Sosrokusuman area. Around Rp120,000 no air-con.

Agreed. Agoda not that cheap either. Did PM some bros. They recommended Kaha. But of course no guarantee got rooms. Unless we call Kaha.

No aircond. :eek: CMI lah, bro.:(

pucukpanas
24-04-2012, 05:01 PM
So where's the FR?

apran
24-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Sometimes Agoda seems cheaper because it doesn't include breakfast. So at the end, it is more expensive.

atee
26-04-2012, 07:09 PM
So where's the FR?

Going this weekend. Hope its a enjoyable maiden trip. At least got mood to post FR.:)

Bro, any other pointers?

Just wondering from Jalan Dagen, would it be better and cheaper to just take a taxi instead of renting a car, to candi prambahan? Dont intend to go so many temple visit.

pucukpanas
26-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Just wondering from Jalan Dagen, would it be better and cheaper to just take a taxi instead of renting a car, to candi prambahan? Dont intend to go so many temple visit.

Go to Halte Malioboro 1.

Take the Transjogja Jalur 1A to the airport.

From the Halte at the airport switch to Jalur 3 (I think? Better ask the attendent at the Halte)

Just pay Rp3,000 at Halte Malioboro 1. Don't need to pay again when switching buses.

From Halte Prambanan, take a beca or andong to the temple.

If you are wearing the tradional Central Java headgear, the Blangkon like I did, you may try to pass off as a local and pay Rp30,000 entrance fee. Else pay Rp120,000 foreigner price.

Tip:
There are better opportunities to talk up college girls at the Taman Sari than at Prambanan......

atee
27-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Go to Halte Malioboro 1.

Take the Transjogja Jalur 1A to the airport.

From the Halte at the airport switch to Jalur 3 (I think? Better ask the attendent at the Halte)

Just pay Rp3,000 at Halte Malioboro 1. Don't need to pay again when switching buses.

From Halte Prambanan, take a beca or andong to the temple.

If you are wearing the tradional Central Java headgear, the Blangkon like I did, you may try to pass off as a local and pay Rp30,000 entrance fee. Else pay Rp120,000 foreigner price.

Tip:
There are better opportunities to talk up college girls at the Taman Sari than at Prambanan......

Tks bro.

As for that tip, I get what u mean. :)

pucukpanas
27-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Tks bro.

As for that tip, I get what u mean. :)

Share & share la bro..... just in case I don't come back alive after tomorrow's gathering.

Reason why I'll be there....
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/one-rural-vote-worth-six-urban-ballots-favours-bn-analysts/

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/ec-top-two-still-in-umno-pkr-wants-duo-to-quit/

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/court-bars-bersih-public-from-dataran-merdeka/

To all Malaysians in Singapore: "What about You?"

Xdecepticon
01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Going this weekend. Hope its a enjoyable maiden trip. At least got mood to post FR.:)

Bro, any other pointers?

If u take taxi, prepare for the jam. Unless early morning. The meter fare can kill u. U can also take Trans Jog. Only cost RP3K. It even go as far as to prambahan and even airport.

To add to wat pucukpanas had posted, for school gals, u may try along Jalan prambahan. Nite time if u happen to travel on a sepada, she will hempit (get close) u with her bike too. :D

Yes...got syt. Tats wat I posted earlier on. 2 or 3 only. Nearby Hotel Abadi.

Share & share la bro..... just in case I don't come back alive after tomorrow's gathering.

U still tere....in 1 piece? :D

pucukpanas
01-05-2012, 03:45 PM
U still tere....in 1 piece? :D

The bloody police went on riot and started beating up on peaceful gatherers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2012/04/20124286221449574.html

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/196603

Now I know how they put my tax money to good use.

Xdecepticon
01-05-2012, 07:38 PM
The bloody police went on riot and started beating up on peaceful gatherers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2012/04/20124286221449574.html

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/196603

Now I know how they put my tax money to good use.

I dont know much abt Msia politics. But teres one thing i know i.e. wat former PM Dr Mahatir say abt Bersih is quite true. And tats scary.

Those not happy tere are welcome to renounce their citizenship and come to Sillypore and be citizen here ya

pucukpanas
02-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Those not happy tere are welcome to renounce their citizenship and come to Sillypore and be citizen here ya

That's where you got it all wrong and sound like the government telling the minorities to "go back to China" and "go back to India".

Btw 80% of the 250,000 protesters are ethic Malays..... so how tell us to go back to Malaysia?

By demanding and getting Free & Fair Elections, it is very likely that we will change the government. So Mahatir is saying the obvious and afraid of the obvious.

Also can't elaborate more today.... I'm still bruised up from the assault by the gangsters in uniform.

Xdecepticon
02-05-2012, 07:11 PM
That's where you got it all wrong and sound like the government telling the minorities to "go back to China" and "go back to India".

Btw 80% of the 250,000 protesters are ethic Malays..... so how tell us to go back to Malaysia?

By demanding and getting Free & Fair Elections, it is very likely that we will change the government. So Mahatir is saying the obvious and afraid of the obvious.

Also can't elaborate more today.... I'm still bruised up from the assault by the gangsters in uniform.

Rem the protest/riot during Late Suharto time. Any diff now? And who are the majority protestors? Chinese?

Like i said i dont kn much abt msia politic. Just a little bit. So in ur opinion who do u think would run the country well, clean fm corruption, if current Najib govt being toppled:D U may tink I am pro Najib. Fankly I am neutral.

Tink we better stop here. Off topic.

pucukpanas
03-05-2012, 08:43 AM
if current Najib govt being toppled:D U may tink I am pro Najib. Fankly I am neutral..

See you in Yogyakarta or Balai once my wounds heal.... At least got some battle scars to show off to the ceweks!

pucukpanas
03-05-2012, 10:58 AM
See you in Yogyakarta or Balai once my wounds heal.... At least got some battle scars to show off to the ceweks!

Speaking of showing off battle scars.... do you know of any massage parlors in Yogyakarta that got clean massage, syt & option for plus plus? Something like the scenario in Sawadeeka or Sakura in Balai?

Xdecepticon
03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Speaking of showing off battle scars.... do you know of any massage parlors in Yogyakarta that got clean massage, syt & option for plus plus? Something like the scenario in Sawadeeka or Sakura in Balai?

Sure not cos of u curi ayam...ran off n injured urself after cewk abg found out? :D

Hmm....i always go for dirty massages leh. But i am sure tere are clean one esp at those 3-4 stars hotel.

pucukpanas
03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
But i am sure tere are clean one esp at those 3-4 stars hotel.

Usually clean ones don't have SYT la... I'm looking for clean massage parlors with semi-dirty SYTs.....

Got one place which I'm quite sure the SYT is semi-dirty from the way she look at me (while massaging me) but my Home Minister was with me during this couples' massage.....so difficult la.

Next trip going with the guys (Mike Kopio - finally got him out of retirement & Ah Kit - he's always horny for SYTs). So really got to put in the effort to keep them satisfied as they have sky-high expectations!

maposo
03-10-2012, 01:02 AM
I just arrived in Jogja. Checked in Pheonix Hotel. Tried in-room massage. It was totally "clean" massage.:mad: and the damage was 500K. Please help!! where should i go for massage with happy ending? are the massage parlours in jogja open until what time? etc etc..

sznewkid
07-05-2013, 07:25 PM
I asked my driver n he brought me to a brothel like geylang concept. Was there in the afternoon to book gal for night time.

Settled for 500k for 2 hr's. Gal come to my hotel. Rate seemed to vary accordingly to gal quality.

The okt at the brothel named Londo. Tel 082137627774.

The massage at my hotel is clean one.

Most people here don't speak English. Maybe can use Google translator.

bhelliom
17-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Going to Jogja this April. Would really appreciate any info for mongering there. Many thanks in advance.

BlackRock
17-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I asked my driver n he brought me to a brothel like geylang concept. Was there in the afternoon to book gal for night time.

Settled for 500k for 2 hr's. Gal come to my hotel. Rate seemed to vary accordingly to gal quality.

The okt at the brothel named Londo. Tel 082137627774.

The massage at my hotel is clean one.

Most people here don't speak English. Maybe can use Google translator.

Bro, tis ctc still operating? Whats the quality of the girls?

reloadedprimus
12-02-2014, 01:49 PM
Anyone has contacts directly or can recommend a big spa which has some onz ? First time going there hehe

singlad
14-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Anyone has contacts directly or can recommend a big spa which has some onz ? First time going there hehe
a couple of years ago, i went there so info might be outdated but you can
try asking any becha driver (tricycle) there to take you to one of the houses. Or at night, you can go to two discos in Joyja to hunt for freelancers. One is in Sheraton hotel itself while another is at Boshe which is located on the road leading to Borobodor temple. the FL asked for 1m rupiah for overnight. take taxi there and back but please ask for the fare first. have fun and please update us if you have any latest info.

KatoeyLover69
14-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Report from The STAR dated 14 February 2014 :-

AirAsia cancels flights to Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia will cancel all flights to and from Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta due to the airport closures caused by the volcano eruption of Mount Kelud in Indonesia.

AirAsia said on Friday that the volcanic ashes emitted from the volcano have affected the air quality in the surrounding areas, resulting in poor visibility and pose a potential threat to passengers’ safety.

“The ashes could also compromise the safety and performance of the aircraft, such as permanent damage to the engine,” said the low-budget carrier in a statement.

AirAsia said passengers affected by the flight cancellations are able to change their flights within five days of the original schedule without additional charge.

“Or (passengers) can also deposit in form of Credit shell equivalent to the value of the confirmed booking to be used for payment for any AirAsia flights.

“Credit shell is valid for 90 days from the date of issue,” it said.

The airline said it will continue to monitor the situation and will update passengers on the developments.

The volcano, which erupted on Thursday night, forced the closure of three airports in Surabaya, Yogyakarta and Solo. It was reported that the cloud from the eruption was seen as far as nine kilometres to the west.

Meanwhile Malaysia Airlines said its flights to and from Indonesia are not affected and all operations are as per scheduled.

“We are monitoring the situation closely and will notify our customers if any of our flight schedules need to be revised,” said the national carrier.

Malaysia Airlines currently flies to Jakarta, Denpasar and Medan.

Mount Kelud is situated 140km south of Surabaya. About 200,000 people live within a 10km radius of Mt Kelud, one of nearly 130 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

veryitchy
09-08-2023, 01:48 PM
any massage place to recommend in Jogja maliobro area?

PuaTehKor
19-02-2024, 09:41 PM
Sorry to dig up this thread,

Hi Samsters,
Need some advice.
Will be gg to Yogyakarta on SOLO trip for about 7 days from march.\
1) Any hotel recommendation where action is near eg pubs, cklubs massage? hotel budget 50 SGP per day.
2) Day one - Is it possible to cover Borobudur and Dieng Pluteus in one day?
3) Day two – Cover Prambanan and Mt Merapi (or separate these two?)
4) Day three – Visit beaches and any recommendations prefer have boating or jet ski or snookering invovled?
5) Day four - visit food ktv or massage ( I beilive the first 3 days of visiting I feel I really need a full massage. Any reccomedations.
6) Day five – haven’t plan yet
7) Day six- haven’t plan yet
8) Day seven fly back to Silliypore.

or should i consider Surabaya???? :)
Cheers thanks

qwerty1213
22-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Sorry to dig up this thread,

Hi Samsters,
Need some advice.
Will be gg to Yogyakarta on SOLO trip for about 7 days from march.\
1) Any hotel recommendation where action is near eg pubs, cklubs massage? hotel budget 50 SGP per day.
2) Day one - Is it possible to cover Borobudur and Dieng Pluteus in one day?
3) Day two – Cover Prambanan and Mt Merapi (or separate these two?)
4) Day three – Visit beaches and any recommendations prefer have boating or jet ski or snookering invovled?
5) Day four - visit food ktv or massage ( I beilive the first 3 days of visiting I feel I really need a full massage. Any reccomedations.
6) Day five – haven’t plan yet
7) Day six- haven’t plan yet
8) Day seven fly back to Silliypore.

or should i consider Surabaya???? :)
Cheers thanks

Day 1 too exhausting, you will spend most of the time on the road than on the actual sites.

Day 2 is doable, I did just that. Still have time to ride the ATV before going back to the city.

Not in beaches so can't comment on day 3 but heard good reviews from fellow traveller on Timang Beach. Those unplanned days could go on a day trip to Surakarta (Solo) or Mt Bromo. Can skip Surabaya, just another big city similar to Jakarta.

Can't intro much about hotel, KTV and massage parlor as I was with a local cewek throughout the trip. Lol