PDA

View Full Version : Message for SBY

RealEstateGuy
22-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Out of curiosity have you ever dated a woman or been in a relationship with one? I mean non-paid. Seems like your life revolves around HTML coding, YouTube videos, and posts on SBF for points and commercial sex. What is is exactly that you do for a living and what is your status in SG society? When did you immigrate to SG from your country?

mr_missile
22-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Seems like your life revolves around HTML coding, YouTube videos, and posts on SBF for points and commercial sex.

And your life simply revolves around trying to get "high-class" maids to bed. What a life. :D

naturegreen
22-10-2010, 04:41 PM
And your life simply revolves around trying to get "high-class" maids to bed. What a life. :D

Haha nice one. At least SBY is getting positive scoring whilst TS yours are on the contrary.

uobboss
22-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Out of curiosity have you ever dated a woman or been in a relationship with one? I mean non-paid. Seems like your life revolves around HTML coding, YouTube videos, and posts on SBF for points and commercial sex. What is is exactly that you do for a living and what is your status in SG society? When did you immigrate to SG from your country?

What makes you think SBY is a "he" and "he" is in sg ??

alan0338
22-10-2010, 04:46 PM
What is is exactly that you do for a living and what is your status in SG society??

he already made himself clear liao la, he is the president of indo bonk land, and u are a guy doing real estate bringing a high class maid to high class hotel to mate ma tio bo, :D :D

thomas88
22-10-2010, 05:45 PM
You know the difference between you and SBY is that most guys here support him and almost all guys here dislike you....Simple as that :D

Martell99
22-10-2010, 06:38 PM
ONE WORD FOR YOU - KPO

what happen to dis section it suppose to be a sex disscusion section nw become rubbis section... discuss under matters of heart la...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
22-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Must create a thread on him meh :eek:
Thought people only create threads on the infamous KIKO and SHERRINE :rolleyes:
You need to do something more meaningful than be here in sbf (am I saying about myself? :D )

toyotavios
22-10-2010, 06:46 PM
TS, u Si bei 無聊。

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-10-2010, 07:51 PM
...... What is is exactly that you do for a living and what is your status in SG society? When did you immigrate to SG from your country?

What is (only 1 "is" , please don't get too emotional with a double "is is") exactly wrong with you? I have enjoyed some of your previous posting (I still do in other section) but it all went down hill after your High Class Maid thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=206118&page=2

You were calling Bro SBY Shut up your fucking ape from Indonesia. All you life you fuck whores instead of getting a real life. Then you annoy people on the board. G and he was just extending his courtesy back to you by calling you an Ape.

I really don't think you are an Ape cos though Ape genius reveals depth of animal intelligence but there isn't ONE who could type as fluent as your racist remarks and selling real estate instead of bananas.

So, please take a chill pill unless you are really an Ape in Human Skin and if so, when did you immigrate to SG from your forest? (Just kidding, Just kidding) ;) :D

Everyone in this forum could be real bros in real life outside this forum. You never know ....I really hope 1-day I could bring you out to commercial world for a drink with Bro SBY :)

Big O
23-10-2010, 01:52 AM
How abt a new thread ;
" Can anyone tell me why I always got zapped ? " :D:D:D

bonkster
23-10-2010, 02:07 AM
TS, based on the title of your thread and your initial post, don't u think it's more appropriate to PM SBY? :rolleyes:

U r directly asking him a question. Why do u need to create a thread for that? :confused:

The New Papers
23-10-2010, 02:14 AM
bro, what u need me to help u for tomolow headlines?

BunnyTheRabbit
23-10-2010, 02:38 AM
hey RealEstateGuy... i think you got serious fucking problem..
i ask u back.. what the fuck u actually do for a living?? u knn come spore for wat?? here to get ur free maid fuck!!!
please lah.. dun tel me wat Non-paid relationship or date a women... u fucking looking for a free fuck too wat... can claim wat high class maid..
U are really a fucking no brain APE!!!!
and 1 of the post u say u drive wat car??? BMW?? i think u riding BMX lah
im not surprise u get the maid to pay ur hotel fee too.. u get it b4 dats y u been trying again n again rite!!
YOU better stop conning those maid hard earn $$$... 1 fine day u bastard... 1 fine day...

joew2005
23-10-2010, 04:47 AM
RealEstateGuy has 2 be 1 of the "MVP" in tis forum @ tis moment .....
the opposition parties on tis small red dot k learn fr him ..... :D
Nvr give up ... nvr say over ..... nvr say nvr ..... :p

xx87xx
23-10-2010, 04:50 AM
SBY is indonesian president u dumbass threadstarter...

read more straits times world section

Max77
23-10-2010, 06:21 AM
normally we get a good bonk to release built up stress. Maybe u can do the same. I might be wrong but Bro SBY seems more male than female to me. Nothing curious about him lah :p

ekemono
23-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Thought people only create threads on the infamous KIKO

Is he still around? I miss his chocolate and what? $50 sunglasses stories.

fazer6s
23-10-2010, 11:30 AM
TS we're not gian for the points here as you've mentioned but from the points thats bro here earned is whereby trust and genuiety is appraised by fellow samsters here . Bear that in mind next time you post.

Can't say much abt your points :rolleyes:

crazydude289
23-10-2010, 11:58 AM

HAhahaha..Backside itchy is it?

SBY loves APE....He kept many Male And Female Ape . This is the question should be asked for...... :D:D