PDA

View Full Version : PPC Level 3 TN

tck2010
21-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Dear all bros,

Just last week, i walked around PPCentre level 3 and happened to pass by a shop quite isolated behind the rows of shops (pardon me if i describe wrongly), saw couple of brown sugars (1 in twenties and 1 milf). Anyone have tried them and what is the damage?

nokia611o
22-10-2010, 11:24 PM
already got ppc thread

lavastone
23-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Is it the one which is located at the isolated back part of PPC?... i used to patronise there a few times. But the place loses its charm now...

nokia611o
23-10-2010, 01:18 AM
i knoe, y## y### , l###, all there.
all quite old, only above 60s botak uncle goes there.
local milf i give them a miss, dont waste yr $
try those younger and stronger prc, at berlin, and Di beauty, money value rub.
all got many thread on ppc ctr.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=187511&highlight=people+park+centre

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16013&page=22&highlight=people+park+centre

karen's ex massage shop at ppl park
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=22881&highlight=people+park+centre

thread of LMKZ, lung men ker Zhan ,ppc
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=11041&page=17&highlight=people+park+centre

Mankok
23-10-2010, 01:36 AM
This shop is already mentioned in other threads.
Last time I went there (last month) got service from a local malay gal, about 25 years. Was nothing special, very mechanical. Cubicles are small, dark and cold.

nokia611o
23-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Last time I went there (last month) got service from a local malay gal, about 25 years. Was nothing special, very mechanical. Cubicles are small, dark and cold.

like i say money not well spent over there. a prc will offer more, just take a lift all the way..............

tck2010
23-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks all bros for advices,

nokia611o Re: PPC Level 3 TN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok

like i say money not well spent over there. a prc will offer more, just take a lift all the way..............

To nokia611o, i do not undestand what just take a lift all the way ? care to further explain

johnn
12-11-2010, 12:21 AM
there is a shop, at lvl 3, with quite a large curtain partitioned cubicle, and much longer n firm massage bed,
a malay gal , among a few china gals,working there,
this malay gal,(N**) can give good hard massage.its sour pain onto my muscle n ligament,
very relaxing after, most of style is elbow type, which i requested,
she did back stepping, and kneeling, she not heavy, ok.
she also use her feet to massage my hind leg.
After the session ...
she gave me her hp no. quite friendly, she can do foot massage too.

Ricking
12-11-2010, 12:41 AM
i regret going there....an auntie doing her claimed first time breast massage on me because she say i a bit handsome...but her breast cannot make it, normally i dun mind small breast but imagine two "char siew bao" expose to you...my cock almost cannot stand....i got to touch her ass with pants on, then i can successfully leak my cum out...and i pay her 70$ wor....

ahkong
12-11-2010, 09:32 AM
i regret going there....an auntie doing her claimed first time breast massage on me because she say i a bit handsome...but her breast cannot make it, normally i dun mind small breast but imagine two "char siew bao" expose to you...my cock almost cannot stand....i got to touch her ass with pants on, then i can successfully leak my cum out...and i pay her 70$ wor....

hmm i think while you are squeezing her ass you must be imagining that is her "char siew bao"

小小不点.
19-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the info. Will recce there again.

Dagger_Lee
07-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Quality quite dismal. No point checking.

power69
27-01-2011, 02:58 AM
ppc thread is here, use it.