PDA

View Full Version : i hate m'sian forum

juicypie
21-10-2010, 03:57 PM
although i'm a malaysian, i hate the so call famous forum known as LY. the mods are so narrow minded that they suspend user who talk dirty. absolutely spoil fun.:(

21-10-2010, 04:04 PM
no head no tail???:confused:

naturegreen
21-10-2010, 04:05 PM
TS, the users here can be very narrow minded too if you anyhow waste thread space to complain about unrelated issues here

johnhandsome
21-10-2010, 04:05 PM
hahaha... this is called the spirit of 1Malaysia

liberatte
21-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Juicypie, what forum is that? I believe the only thing that
comes to mind is that forum where people discuss about
computer stuffs, gadgets, prices and everything sold in that
LY building.

But note, every place has its rules. If its a sexual forum like this, then
you should talk sex and nothing at all. Otherwise boss will zap you.

alan0338
21-10-2010, 04:12 PM
although i'm a malaysian, i hate the so call famous forum known as LY. the mods are so narrow minded that they suspend user who talk dirty. absolutely spoil fun.:(

no worries, here u can talk as dirty as u wan...:D but u must tahan kena zap first for this thread SIS... :D

juicypie
21-10-2010, 04:55 PM
well, not only gadgets and tech stuff, but there are normal chats, some mod get offended.
what do u mean by zap 1st? sorry,, i'm kinda new here.

CibLover
21-10-2010, 05:14 PM
well, not only gadgets and tech stuff, but there are normal chats, some mod get offended.
what do u mean by zap 1st? sorry,, i'm kinda new here.

Well, everyone starts afresh in any forums, be it M'sian, S'porean, etc..etc.
As a newcomer (newbie), you should know the do's and do not's in these Forums before banging your head against the walls.

Every forum has their own rules and regulations. Abide by them if you wanna be a forumer therein.

For a start, read some of the threads here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

And you have knowingly or unknowingly committed one of the DON'Ts in here by opening a thread just to complain about some non-related issues.

Good luck. :)

thomas88
21-10-2010, 05:15 PM
TS, the users here can be very narrow minded too if you anyhow waste thread space to complain about unrelated issues here

Hahaha.....I like your narrow minded too....:D:D:D

He claimed the mods are so narrow minded that they suspend user who talk dirty but he didn't know that he could be zapped here if he talk too clean instead of dirty. :p

juicypie
21-10-2010, 05:19 PM
i got nowhere to talk dirty. and most threads here are frm male..

CibLover
21-10-2010, 05:32 PM

Then, go to the chat room to talk dirty. I'm sure there are tons of hot-blooded male there awaiting to chat with you.
Scroll up and look-out for the horizontal bar just beside the "Log Out" function.

Or you can visit the Malaysian threads here : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
and announce big-big that you're a juicy pie wanting to talk dirty.

I'm sure your Private Messages (PM) Inbox will be flooded. :p ;)

liberatte
21-10-2010, 05:34 PM

You don't need a forum to talk dirty. Try it out on your boyfriend. Mak sure he thanks me later. You can express yourself in many other places too.

Anyways, if you're stereotyping that forums like this is for males, then you may be wrong. Lots of ladies here as well. Also, there are also Malaysian forums that welcomes dirty talk. ie.Mamakspecial. explore a little more little sister.

Martell99
21-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Dis Adult Discussions section has become a Everything Discussions Section...
Wonder dis ppl think n see before they post n wat they are going to post....:confused::confused::confused:

wishfulking
21-10-2010, 11:03 PM
In LY, you will get suspended if you talk dirty while in SBF you will get zapped if you are out of topic and talk too clean :D

VanGogh
21-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Dis Adult Discussions section has become a Everything Discussions Section...
Wonder dis ppl think n see before they post n wat they are going to post....

I agree with that.. . many post without using brain... :D

Bangster
21-10-2010, 11:46 PM
CHeyy....want to talk dirty hai mai ah?

Come come we all talk dirty here.

I start first.

Erm,

You got wash your cheebye today?