PDA

View Full Version : Random PRC MILF i met... becoming friends

ethanoic
20-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Happened to be somewhere out - location cannot reveal and saw a PRC lady cleaner, does not look very old but most likely PRC, wanted to try my luck though.. if no special happenings, friends is just fine with me.

we spoke, and exchanged numbers so it seems she has been working here under the cleaning companies for 3 years, supporting hubby and child in China. Now then i realised that they come here as to work as cleaners and get paid like shit for 14 hours of work. Kind of pity and sad, but seems like its at least better paid than in her country.

She looks like a regular MILF - 30s, slightly older than me but not that old and haggard.

After exchange of phone numbers we sms everyday since then, i even went to her work place at her usual hangout in the carpark to chat with her....

Back of my mind - the mr perv. was thinking.. woman away from home and hubby, sleep alone and no sex for so long, i wonder if she missed any thing along that line. her hole must be quite tight cos she never bonked for so long, not even a man's hug for so long.... (zapped...)

Anyway back to normal me - we chatted till her off work time (10pm..) what the hell, work so late.

We're still messaging each other, with words of care for each other, asking hows her sleep, did she eat well. she will tell me when she is bathed, going to sleep etc.. (kind of like the days when having a gf)

I wonder what will develop from here... she has been telliing me at night she can't sleep - unfortunately she shares her room with a whole load of PRC ladies. the only time she has is at work the whole day during the non work hours where she will just hang out at the carpark at the top floor and rest.

naturegreen
20-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Camping to hear your encounter. ;)

augustablue
20-10-2010, 11:46 AM
ethanoic bro, just make sure you do not let her know where you stay. A close buddy of mine had the similar experience and he ended up providing more than tender loving care. The situation gotten to steamy when the PRC lady gotten her PR, she started wanting more than quickie. She wants a family and she was willing to dump her China man. ]My buddy shit in his pants and had to change mobile and most recently moved out from his place to another part of sgp.

Just play your cards carefully as lonely PRC women may turn aggressive when things are not going their way. Have fun

Ronsee
20-10-2010, 01:12 PM
TS, an advice, do not BITE OFF more than you can chew.

If you want to get physically involved with this cleaner MILF lady than be prepared for an emotional roller coaster ride.

What the bro said in the comment above is really true and you should consider your situation before you make any further move on her.

Getting her to be your regular FB is easy BUT the danger is emotional attachment. Do not get involved unless you are prepared to face the consequences or have already considered all the risks involved. We all love a GOOD juicy pussy..but sometimes some pussies after you taste it...it brings along with it an irritating after taste. Get my pun? ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee

ethanoic
20-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks bros here at SBF for the advice - so far she doesn't know where i stay.. mobile number good enuff, today she's quite 'caring' to send messages to me to ask if i had my lunch, told me not to work so hard until i dun eat.

I also read in SBF here about some awful stories (with maids)... better not get too attached.

I decided to try something out.. ask her if she want to watch a show - i can put it in my phone (nice large screen) to watch with her during her resting hours.. show to pick?.. naughty me was thinking of putting in the uncut version of Lust Caution.. (fantasizing the 3 sex scenes if it might get her horny and thinking about us watching the movie under the evening night sky on the carpark roof top)

Wonder how its like to bonk someone at a carpark roof top... its dangerously exciting..

Crazynino11
20-10-2010, 10:58 PM
nice , camping for more , thanks

VanGogh
20-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Camping for "live updates" :D

pusslicker
20-10-2010, 11:37 PM
camping here for your update too.

underage7620
21-10-2010, 01:41 AM
camping for more

ethanoic
21-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi bros... update coming.... was busy with tons of work.. but here it goes.

We chatted about movies.. yes and I said i'll bring some movies along if i do get it.. unfortunately not yesterday, so no movies... but we met up at the usual place and chatted. She seems comfortable with me spending that time with her, i somehow get the feeling like she is waiting for something to happen, we seemed like young kids having a BGR, not even talking seemed ok.

We talked about how she handles the spare time when there is nothing, she said that its really hard to pass by time with no one to talk to. And here i am she told me she really enjoyed my company. (somehow i begin to feel like a gigolo... )

I asked her if i could massage her.. (hopefully she would say ok) She reluctantly agreed and i massaged her back, so after a while she stopped me and said.. its enough and laughed.. I asked her ooh? are you sure? she giggled and din answer me.

Next i move up closer to her and massaged her head at the temple area and she did not resist. Playfully i asked if her hubby will do this for her - she said yes and she said that I am a rare kind of guy who would massage ladies.. i told her yes i like to massage ladies (er if u get what i mean)

During all this time i will continuously try to test the physical limit, she is ok when i pad her thighs and back and now massage. so daringly i asked if I could hug her - she giggled again and sort of shaker her head, i held her hands but she did not resist, in fact she held them tighter.

she told me.. next time we meet she'll let me hug her. but at this point, we held hands continuously.. i tried to kiss her hands and she did not resist.. its time to go now she we parted.

Hopefully the next update will have some action...

crackpod
21-10-2010, 09:44 AM
TS, an advice, do not BITE OFF more than you can chew.

If you want to get physically involved with this cleaner MILF lady than be prepared for an emotional roller coaster ride.

What the bro said in the comment above is really true and you should consider your situation before you make any further move on her.

Getting her to be your regular FB is easy BUT the danger is emotional attachment. Do not get involved unless you are prepared to face the consequences or have already considered all the risks involved. We all love a GOOD juicy pussy..but sometimes some pussies after you taste it...it brings along with it an irritating after taste. Get my pun? ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee

bro ts,
have to agree with bro ronsee, becareful as things can/do go wrong... women thinks differently than man..

maxmax99
22-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Camping here for more.

handcell
22-10-2010, 09:15 PM
...... let me hug her. but at this point, we held hands continuously.. i tried to kiss her hands and she did not resist.. its time to go now she we parted.

Hopefully the next update will have some action...

bro .. make sure her hands are clean before kissing or any further advancement ... :D ....
jokin lar... camping for your next one ... exciting!:)

devell
22-10-2010, 09:50 PM
interesting, and real staff, waiting for next update bro, but be careful ... :p

baimi
23-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Almost same story as mine...
Had a visiting net friend from Beijing
after the 3rd day of sight seeing,
she said kind of tire and asked me to massage her.
that night after i massage her, as usual i went back
to my house and sleep. i put her up at my relative flat,
tenants just moved out.
The next day after the outing, this time i offered to massage her,
after the massage she said "Tonight you can hug me to sleep".

ethanoic
26-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi Guys... sorry for the long MC... was busy at work.. now time to continue the story.

We met again at the roof top and i brought the movie Lust Caution along. This time was quite prepared for some action. We sat down and watch under the stars at night and i put my hands over her shoulder and hugged her close. She turned towards me and giggled, "so you remembered?"

"Yes i remember, do you like this", (i squeezed her closer to me and our faces were only a few cm apart.

She giggled and looked at the show on my phone. The show started and we continued to stick to each other closely. It started to get colder and she automatically placed her hands between my thighs, slightly rubbing my dick. (so shiok!)

The movie got to the first sex scene where the actress was being thrown to the wall and her panties were ripped out by the guy. something weird happened here. Her hands where in between my thighs and she moved her arm resting on my dick and moving slightly on top of my dick.. Hell!!! was getting high now... mind going nuts.. feel like grabbing her and pushing her to the wall, pulling her pants down and sticking my dick in..

She leaned her head on my shoulder and moved in closer now. my arm was over her should and she held my hand and pulled it towards her bust.

As the action in the movie intensified, she grabbed my hand tighter and i could hear her breathing get heavier... my mind was totally focused on what might happen next... totally ignoring the movie.

I decided to keep quiet for now and let her make her first move....

She pulled my hand to her breast and my hand was completely resting on her breast now... naughty me decided to cup her breast with my hands.. pressing gently. She moaned slightly and pressed my hands more on her breast.

(to be continued)

big wood
26-10-2010, 10:43 AM
bro already standby with popcorn and coke waiting yhe show to start hehe

ethanoic
26-10-2010, 02:55 PM
...back...

My hands were now cupping her breast and slowing starting to knead and massage it.. first time felt a lady in her 30s.. from what it looks like, i think it was a D.. but to my surprise was an F.... sort of saggy but under those baggy cleaner's clothes, u can't tell. I kneaded her breast more and more. the movie was still going on and we hit the next sex scene where the actress was fucking the guy in full monty. I left my phone on the floor as we turn to face each other and she passionately planted a heavy kiss on my lips.

My hand reached into her bra to touch and squeeze her nipples. they were erect and firm, she moan in pleasure and laid on me. My hands moved to her shirt and slowly unbuttoned her top revealing a lacy bra with a bust hanging out.. i immediately pushed my lips to her nipples and started to lick.. my mind is going nutz now.. breast fondling a 30+ lady who is older than me!!!!

She moaned and put her arms around my face and pressed my face into her breasts. Without a pause. i unclipped her bras and her full breasts were free for me to attack.

This must be e dream right? its crazy we are doing this on a rooftop.

"Feel good, Arh...."

"Do you miss a man touching you? loving you?"

"Arh... yes.....yes...... arh... where is your didi...i want your didi"

She pushed me to the ground now and started to unbuckle me.. unzipped me and pulled my loaded dick out. The last 10 minutes was totally agonizing for my dick.. harden erect.. full loaded... but stuck... jammed.. IA..IA.. now good, someone to help me clear IA...

She didn't spare a thought at this point - she pulled down her pants and panties and sat on my dick!

Shit..this woman must be really feeling it... the lack of fuck now she is behaving like a sex crazed human. Her pussy was tight, probably from years of non use.. so the initial hump was kind of painful. Piak Piak.. her butt and my groin was humping each other... she just sat on top humping me non stop and moaning in ecstasy.

I began to feel her pussy loosen up and her juicess drip down my dick.

I want to get up to change position.. but she stopped me cold there "No.. let me.... dun stop me....dun move..."

The humping went on for another 10 minutes... I just laid there.. (literally getting laid) The sky was dark. only opposite had some office lights on and the carpark was completely empty and we fucked under the stars out in the open...

Itzchy
26-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Great story bro! But... it was RAW?...

Pink_Flyod
26-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Great story bro! But... it was RAW?...

Yea.. I think it was raw but she is a cleaning lady !!!! she has her vagina clean everyday !!!:D

Peter
26-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Good story!

Itzchy
26-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Yea.. I think it was raw but she is a cleaning lady !!!! she has her vagina clean everyday !!!:D

Hahaha jialat la u... if I have the points left I would up you for that... so lame. :P

pokeman71
26-10-2010, 09:01 PM
I know this company providing cleaner for philips, 3M and ssmc. Those PRC are quite looker.Bro, dun tell me you come from one of this company. Currently me in philips too.

raiders
26-10-2010, 10:15 PM
I was meeting a client at suntec tower one 2 weeks and on the way down in the lift, there was a pretty prc mild cleaning the lift. I only managed to ask her, "are you working here?" (stupid question!)
Before I even regained my composure and sanity to ask for her number, the bloody lift reached the 1st floor and some stupid fts rushed in. When the lift came down again, she was gone :(

LoveThai
26-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Nice story bro, more please. :D

daring70
27-10-2010, 07:52 AM
bro, sure or not :) ? all i see are aunties, the best looking one is a young indian girl ...

I know this company providing cleaner for philips, 3M and ssmc. Those PRC are quite looker.Bro, dun tell me you come from one of this company. Currently me in philips too.

ethanoic
29-10-2010, 02:36 PM
yes..RAW... yes its clean too (not because she was a cleaning lady)...

SHE WAS A COMPLETE SEX HUNGRY ZOMBIE!.. we went on riding for quite some time and good thing, my little bro was nowhere near cumming but rigid. She continued to ride on me letting out her erotic moans.... sincerely i felt like i was raped.

Her body twisted on my dick continuously while i laid down on the cardboard on the carpark floor. Her breast being so huge shook front and back and side ways.. i decided to keep my hands on me... occasionally trusting my hips into her pussy - each time she shriveled in ecstasy.... "so good... so good..my hole feels so good... please push in some more.."

She grabbed my hands at this point and cupped them over her breasts.. kneading her breasts with my hands.. but with her hands moving.... i was getting a little bored of the position so i pushed her up with a sudden jolt.

She screamed and i quickly pushed her to the wall with her butt facing my general dick... yes.. its time.. "you miss this?... want some more?..."

"Yes... please... my hole needs your dick.."

With a single thrust - I zapped my dick into her wet pussy from behind.... piak piak piak.. the sound of my dick and balls slapping on her butt was heaven... she seems so engrossed in the fuck now that she doesn't really care where we are now. My naughty mind started to really drift off.. to dangerous areas..

Since we're on the carpark roof.. with hardly anyone working at the top office towers with no cars in the carpark - i decided do something crazy. I stopped my motion and dragged her to the brightest lighted area of the carpark.. at the edge of the carpark facing the road below and some other low level buildings. i pushed her to the ledge.. her hands grabbed onto the ledge, her breasts were in full glory of the public view (if anyone did look here) I pushed my dick into her pussy again and continued to fuck her.... "so good...i want some more..." that was all she was saying all this while...

"i'm cumming... again...so good...so long never cum...ah".. i could feel her juice squirt at my dick.. her legs seemed to be weaken now but i continued to fuck her..even harder.

We were all sweaty now... after an intensive doggy... she laid on my chest.. naked on the carpark.

"lets go in the office floors.. i know a way to get in without the security"

"oh.. ok lets go..."

we took off.. going thru some staircases...and a door.. without wearing our clothes back, she lead me to the aircon corridor of the floor.. all the offices seemed to be closed. Without a word she hugged me and we frenched in the corridor.. and she said.."i want that way just now.. it was good.. i want some more..."

"which way?" acting blur...

"your little bro behind me...i want to cum again"

i gave her an evil grin and turn her around so fast that her face just slapped onto the wall and i pulled her butt to wards my dick.....piak piak piak.... she moaned even louder... ..

"oei...Not bad ah..boy.. you 2 look very excited" a heavy manly sound came from behind my ears..... i could only gasp in shock not knowing whats going to happen to us...