PDA

View Full Version : What turns you on or off the most?

|GD_GeR|
19-10-2010, 11:45 PM
hi bros and sista..
Was on the bus home earlier and one guy sat beside me..
His perfume smell is so nice.. and it kinda turns me on..

so i wonder.. that actually triggers that feeling inside you and turns u on or off?? (smell? sight? feel? hear? taste? and etc...)

To me, like i've said.. Smell is one thing that turns me on as well as off.. I like guys with very nice perfume smell.. Whenever i'm on the bus or train, i'll notice people with nice perfume smell first before anything.. And on the other hand, bad smell really turns me super off.. Especially if the dick smells.. didn't like it.. and will totally lost mood.. that's why must always bathe before everything!!! =D

Please share??

bfreemen
19-10-2010, 11:53 PM
i am also turn on by smell .but for guys i am very careful when try to "smell" the girl next to me on the trains .

lvbz
19-10-2010, 11:57 PM
smell is the easiest way to get turned on. be it girl shampoo or perfume. its easy to get turned on for me. well the follow up would be the girl's looks

19-10-2010, 11:57 PM
first thing to turn on is by sight, sexy outfit.
2nd thing, is how the lady talks- :)too much playing hard to get is a turn off too

naturegreen
19-10-2010, 11:58 PM
i) Sight - if girls got hairy legs sure get turned off.
ii) Smell - smelling good is a bonus

bugmenot
20-10-2010, 12:06 AM
I agree it's the trail of perfume scent that linger in the air whenever a beautiful & sexy lady walked past... Super Turn On..... :D

cheapthriller
20-10-2010, 12:08 AM
i also like sweet smelling ladies as i am also sweet smelling :p

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 12:09 AM
i am also turn on by smell .but for guys i am very careful when try to "smell" the girl next to me on the trains .

hahaz.. true.. if not later she scream!!! but i think no need try too hard to smell cos nowadays people put perfume like no need $ like that.. far far away i can smell liaoz.. =)

first thing to turn on is by sight, sexy outfit.
2nd thing, is how the lady talks- :)too much playing hard to get is a turn off too

hmz.. true true.. too hard to get gals very turn off.. even for gals.. after awhile, wouldn't even wanna talk to them..

ii) Smell - smelling good is a bonus

hahaz.. naturegreen.. so if hairy armpit can mahz?? =p
i like nice smell.. i hope i dun smell bad.. =(

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 12:12 AM
I agree it's the trail of perfume scent that linger in the air whenever a beautiful & sexy lady walked past... Super Turn On..... :D

i agree totally! be it guys or gals.. man.. the perfume is darn good! but sometime.. some perfume smell weird.. =X

i also like sweet smelling ladies as i am also sweet smelling :p

hahaz.. u sure u sweet smelling mahz?? =p
u bathe in sugar and honey??

johnhandsome
20-10-2010, 12:18 AM
thing that really turn me on is by reading erotic articles

bugmenot
20-10-2010, 12:27 AM
For gals I prefer those sexy alluring perfume smell rather than those sweet like candy kinda smell... I always try to take deeper breath whenever my nose locked on a super turn-on smell.... :D

raiders
20-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Bad skin turns me off. Im a firm believer of, "If a girl has nice skin, she can't look that bad"

Nice lacy downblouse turns me on. I went out with my FB 2 days ago and she was wearing this low cut dress and her nice lacy bra was peeping put now and then. That sight made my dick hard the whole night :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-10-2010, 12:40 AM
I like girl with a scent that captures her perfectly :D;) Anyway, a floral explosion for the senses would certaintly make me go: Hey! What's that? You smell Great!’ :p ;)

raiders
20-10-2010, 12:44 AM
I like girl with a scent that captures her perfectly - smell natural, sexy and clean with a twist. A floral explosion for the senses would certaintly make me go: Hey! What's that? You smell Great!’ :p ;)

Bro, still not asleep? Catching the real estate ape? :D

Chanel perfume on a lady never fails to turn me on.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Bro, still not asleep? Catching the real estate ape? :D

Chanel perfume on a lady never fails to turn me on.

Hi Bro, not so early. Another 2 more hours.
REA should be swinging scandalwoods trees somewhere in mandai. :D:p

Add on: I get turn off with girls who drench themselves in strong perfume aka excessive perfume, it simply SUFFOCATE me.

ekemono
20-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Speaking of smell.

In our hot and humid weather, the essential stuff for every man and woman is a nice underarm anti-respiration roll to start off with. Its not just limited to ppl with BO.

Me Siam Bu
20-10-2010, 01:45 AM
smell? lol some like it ha ha

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Speaking of smell.

In our hot and humid weather, the essential stuff for every man and woman is a nice underarm anti-respiration roll to start off with. Its not just limited to ppl with BO.

i totally agree!!!

Max77
20-10-2010, 04:53 AM
hi bros and sista..

which bus? maybe it's me :p

ekemono
20-10-2010, 09:02 AM
i am a bangla guy. my prc gf turns on by the smell of my soothu.

You lucky bastard.
Maybe next time you try not bathing after a hot day at the construction site, then get her to lick your arm pit.
I am sure she will be intoxicated and follows your every command

old_yet_horny
20-10-2010, 09:19 AM

I was beside u that day in the bus.. maybe it was me? :D (joking nia)

Ok.. Things that turns me off (in a woman)..

1) Armpit hair

2) BO

3) bad breath

Martell99
20-10-2010, 09:47 AM
to me other den the parfums smell on gals wat turns me on the most is their body smell after bathing best if use johnson's baby milk bath...
as for super turn off to me i think is armpit got hair or shave not clean enough ba...
as for guys there are a few nice parfums tat turn on gals which make them come closer to you tat is wat my gal frens tell me n i'm using them nw...

naturegreen
20-10-2010, 09:50 AM
hahaz.. naturegreen.. so if hairy armpit can mahz?? =p
i like nice smell.. i hope i dun smell bad.. =(

In fact you smell damn good lor. :rolleyes: Oops ;) And finally you gotcha your power!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-10-2010, 10:08 AM
I was beside u that day in the bus.. maybe it was me?

Bro old_yet_horny, your car broke down also? Bus number 69 and number plate: SBF6988, right?
Hahaha...it's me la. I boarded the bus after you alighted :D

P/S: Please go buy 4D hor..this number 6988 looks like a winning number TODAY!!!

darylcch
20-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Gals with armpit hairs...turn me off!
Any others...turn me ON! heehee

I prefer to smell the natural smell of gals...sexual...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
20-10-2010, 10:24 AM
i am a bangla guy. my prc gf turns on by the smell of my soothu.

Frankly I got turn on by tall, slim, fair, almond eyes and hairy arms "Kamalika Basak" look-alike bangali girls too. :D;)

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 10:35 AM

Hahaz.. Around woodlands.. :p

old_yet_horny
20-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Bro old_yet_horny, your car broke down also? Bus number 69 and number plate: SBF6988, right?
Hahaha...it's me la. I boarded the bus after you alighted :D

P/S: Please go buy 4D hor..this number 6988 looks like a winning number TODAY!!!

U should have PM me instead..:D

6988 Bigs out and Smalls out liao..:D

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 10:36 AM
You lucky bastard.
Maybe next time you try not bathing after a hot day at the construction site, then get her to lick your arm pit.
I am sure she will be intoxicated and follows your every command

Hahaz.. Kena hypnotize by that smell.. Lolz..

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 10:39 AM
In fact you smell damn good lor. :rolleyes: Oops ;) And finally you gotcha your power!

Hahaz.. Izzit.. Couldn't smell myself so I dunno.. Must ask u mahz.. Lolz.. Erm.. Power??

naturegreen
20-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Hahaz.. Izzit.. Couldn't smell myself so I dunno.. Must ask u mahz.. Lolz.. Erm.. Power??

Your perfume is overwhelming lor. I almost choked on it. LOL ;) . Yaya your power = 6! Remember up me ar! LOL :p

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Your perfume is overwhelming lor. I almost choked on it. LOL ;) . Yaya your power = 6! Remember up me ar! LOL :p

Hmz.. Reali so overwhelming ar?? But I put little bit onli.. Next I put even mre.. Choke u.. :p lol.. Okiez.. Will up u later when I can.. :)

CitizenDildo
20-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Turn On:

OL dresses
G strings
Clean shaved
Nice body smell
Body hygiene

Off:
Morning bad mouth smell
Lazy , no morning shower
Bad smell

jasper10
20-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Female with Armpit hair super turn off...

markeus
20-10-2010, 12:09 PM
hi bros and sista..

Please share??

describe what the guy smell like pls:D

zanzibargold
20-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Hello everyone
While in the act, i guess it must be the smell is that most detectable.
Anything visual, eg hairy armpit, ugly face etc can be eliminated by turning off the lights or closing your eyes.
With eyes closed, and you rubbing your body against your partner, it can still be a turn-on.
However, one cannot don't breathe ! :D

I am one person who is damn sensitive to smells. Long ago I dated a hot chic whom I would bring to dark spots in my car for hot action. But several times I was completely turned-off when her BO hits me as I try to get close.

Recently this thing about BO again surfaced with this young DJ I sianed in Dongguan, China. Brought her for holiday by the beach in SZ. Even after taking a bath, not long after, her armpits will have a soury odour. Everything else in the day was going fine, and when I try to get down to action, I get turned-off.

Sheez! Sometimes I hope I wasn't so particular about smells :rolleyes:

Cheers

Mr MCBB
20-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Especially if the dick smells.. didn't like it.. and will totally lost mood.. that's why must always bathe before everything!!! =D

Please share??

Well my dear a dear friend of the opposite sex once told me that the ultimate in turn-off would be to find "cheese" on our penis (the white thingy) :eek:

After receiving such enlightenment I made it a constant habit to wash it thoroughly so that it does not gets to such fermentation stage :D

Ronsee
20-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Well my dear a dear friend of the opposite sex once told me that the ultimate in turn-off would be to find "cheese" on our penis (the white thingy) :eek:

After receiving such enlightenment I made it a constant habit to wash it thoroughly so that it does not gets to such fermentation stage :D

haha that is a very funny comment. But its really true.

Proper hygiene is so important. For me the absolute turn on perfume is from Victoria's Secret which my gf is using. Fruity smell is so sweet and makes me feel like want to 'eat' her everytime hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee

naturegreen
20-10-2010, 01:12 PM

Have "cheese" meh? I never find "cheese" (the white thingy) on mine before leh. Think it's because I wash mine everytime after toilet and keep it extremely clean. Maybe your dear dear friend always find cheese cause the partners she gets always never wash off the "milk" properly allowing it to ferment. :rolleyes:

march29
20-10-2010, 01:16 PM
girls wearing FBT shorts really turn me on............and I mean REALLY turn me on.........

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 01:18 PM
The wearing... the smell of the girl... Not really have to be perfume smell.. but the nice smell of hers coming out which turns me on...

bad habits like digging nose in public... turns me off =D

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Hello everyone
While in the act, i guess it must be the smell is that most detectable.
Anything visual, eg hairy armpit, ugly face etc can be eliminated by turning off the lights or closing your eyes.
With eyes closed, and you rubbing your body against your partner, it can still be a turn-on.
However, one cannot don't breathe ! :D

I am one person who is damn sensitive to smells. Long ago I dated a hot chic whom I would bring to dark spots in my car for hot action. But several times I was completely turned-off when her BO hits me as I try to get close.

Recently this thing about BO again surfaced with this young DJ I sianed in Dongguan, China. Brought her for holiday by the beach in SZ. Even after taking a bath, not long after, her armpits will have a soury odour. Everything else in the day was going fine, and when I try to get down to action, I get turned-off.

Sheez! Sometimes I hope I wasn't so particular about smells :rolleyes:

Cheers

lolz.. maybe u can get her some nice smelling roll on.. will kinda musk the smell i think.. =)

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Eating habit and cleaning thoroughly + clean shaven does helps... =)
as in... making the 'part' feel nice smell =D

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 02:23 PM
describe what the guy smell like pls:D

i think was his perfume..
not really sure what brand..
but was quite strong yet refreshing..
got that kind of a "young man" smell.. hahaz..
a little sweet i think.. quite pleasant..
not reali sure how to describe it.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 02:26 PM

hahaz.. that's funny..
but i guess its a real turn off and kinda disgusting to find white cheese substance on the penis.. =p *yuck*
i think it is a good habit to clean it properly..

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 02:28 PM
to Mr MCBB..

i think that sometime.. for guys..
after peeing.. didnt really wipe or wash it..
there is this smell of urine and etc.. (dunno what else..)
i think it is real turn off.. esp if u ask a gal to bj..
totally lost mood with that..

naturegreen
20-10-2010, 02:53 PM
to Mr MCBB..

i think that sometime.. for guys..
after peeing.. didnt really wipe or wash it..
there is this smell of urine and etc.. (dunno what else..)
i think it is real turn off.. esp if u ask a gal to bj..
totally lost mood with that..

They call it Lan Jiao Bi :D

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 03:06 PM
They call it Lan Jiao Bi :D

hahaz.. eee.. i think if all LJ smell like that.. then i never wanna do BJ liaoz..
*cough cough* -.-|||

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 03:31 PM
hahaz.. eee.. i think if all LJ smell like that.. then i never wanna do BJ liaoz..
*cough cough* -.-|||

Try this method... and it works most of the time...

When a guy after pee asked you to bj him... You tell him to wait... Then go toilet, and pee... After that, come out and asked him to oral... while you bj him... fair n square... both taste the urine smell =X

Again, for the sake of bj-ing, usually guy will wash it clean with soap etc, before getting their partner to bj... But again, washing it, wont be clean enough... =)

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Try this method... and it works most of the time...

When a guy after pee asked you to bj him... You tell him to wait... Then go toilet, and pee... After that, come out and asked him to oral... while you bj him... fair n square... both taste the urine smell =X

Again, for the sake of bj-ing, usually guy will wash it clean with soap etc, before getting their partner to bj... But again, washing it, wont be clean enough... =)

Hahaz.. good one.. but..
sometime.. even after washing.. still got smell..
like u said.. washing is not enough..
i guess.. there are times where eating habit come into place..
and also.. like that people always say..
"you are what u eat.."
so their cum sometime also smell.. not nice..
* tsk tsk *

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Hahaz.. good one.. but..
sometime.. even after washing.. still got smell..
like u said.. washing is not enough..
i guess.. there are times where eating habit come into place..
and also.. like that people always say..
"you are what u eat.."
so their cum sometime also smell.. not nice..
* tsk tsk *

Yup... Washing does not really helps... if you only wash when u need it to 'do' work.. Washing daily does help abit, but still some smell is there... Main is the eating habit which counts... =)
And certain foods/fruits do help in improving sperm smell/taste too...

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Yup... Washing does not really helps... if you only wash when u need it to 'do' work.. Washing daily does help abit, but still some smell is there... Main is the eating habit which counts... =)
And certain foods/fruits do help in improving sperm smell/taste too...

hmz.. yup yup..
but what are some of the food or fruits??
care to share??

ah rat
20-10-2010, 03:57 PM
hmz.. yup yup..
but what are some of the food or fruits??
care to share??

Just fruits & vegetables can liao. :D

BiRd13
20-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Just fruits & vegetables can liao. :D

yeah... lots of FRUITS and VEGE

alan0338
20-10-2010, 05:59 PM
turning me on very easy, since i very tiko...:D

wat turns me off....

1. armpit hair

2. bad breath

lastly is CCB :D

darylcch
20-10-2010, 06:06 PM
last time, my gf dont want to BJ after I wash with soap.
she say like eating soap...haaa
so mostly, i will keep mine clean and wash with water before letting her bj..the feeling of washing with cold water and then got bj with warm mouth immediately...hmmm...

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 08:45 PM
hahaz.. bro.. so anything will also turn u on other than those mention below??
u so easy to please horz. lolz..

turning me on very easy, since i very tiko...:D

wat turns me off....

1. armpit hair

2. bad breath

lastly is CCB :D

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Took a bus back today again..
Didn't get to see/smell the nice smelling guy.. *sad*
lolz.. anyway.. bad luck!
a bangala sat behind me..
OMG!!! the smell is overwhelming..
really can't stand it.. =(
Hope tml will be a better day..
can get to smell nice smelling person.. lolz..

* no offence to any indian or bangala bro here..*

north
20-10-2010, 08:50 PM
hi can to drop me a msg to introduce yr self ?

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 09:00 PM
hi can to drop me a msg to introduce yr self ?

hahaz.. who u want to drop u a msg and intro themselve?

wishfulking
20-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Nice dress will turn me on,...
Ugly inner-wear will turn me off

TS - since good smell will turn you on and bad dick smell turn you off, maybe you need always bring along your favourite parfume to standby if you encounter smelly dick when giving bj. :D

YourExcellency
20-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Sounds like a most appropriate time for me to introduce a personal experience, in the form of a story...

Coming soon to a thread near you - Scent of a Woman

As of this post, I have already posted it but awaiting approval from the moderators. Please be patient!

Watch out for my thread!

Cheers! :)

spark135
20-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Girls with meaty ass wearing tight short skirt will turn me on. Especially when u see it bouncing. Lotsa things will cross my mind!:D

Ninjaron
20-10-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm a scent person, it overwrites all my other senses :eek:
Followed by dress appeal. Looks can be modified by make up but of cause you gotta have the basic requirement to get a good modified looks:rolleyes: Everything gotta roll out well as a package.

sticky5
20-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Clean fresh Scent certainly do turn me on and sight of poorly maintance of personal hygience is a turn off.

|GD_GeR|
20-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Nice dress will turn me on,...
Ugly inner-wear will turn me off

TS - since good smell will turn you on and bad dick smell turn you off, maybe you need always bring along your favourite parfume to standby if you encounter smelly dick when giving bj. :D

hahaz.. i think..
even if i bring my favourite perfume..
also couldn't do it..
cos imagine the smell of perfume mix with the smelly smell of the penis..
*yucky* might be even worse than before.. =(

tomvoyeur
20-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Girls with meaty ass wearing tight short skirt will turn me on. Especially when u see it bouncing. Lotsa things will cross my mind!:D

Great minds think (fantasize~~) alike lol. ;)

|GD_GeR|
21-10-2010, 01:27 AM
going to bugis tml..
hope to smell some nice smelling people there..
(omg! i seems obsessed!)
anyway.. shall update tml about what i smell.. kekez..

nitez everyone!!! or should i say gd morning.. (^^)

wishfulking
21-10-2010, 11:12 PM
hahaz.. i think..
even if i bring my favourite perfume..
also couldn't do it..
cos imagine the smell of perfume mix with the smelly smell of the penis..
*yucky* might be even worse than before.. =(

or maybe should be *yummy* if both the smell can blended:D well

good luck smelling in bugis ;)

tn_lengchai
22-10-2010, 01:27 AM
For me, I die for firmed body and perky butt.

Real turn off

Once I got a China FL along GL, proceed to L17 Hotel, action started.... cat bath, follow by BJ, bro started to Marikita but b4 insertion discovered got some bad smell, guess what ?

CCB ! Wah Lan ah. Tak Boleh Tahan !

LJ immediate soften, paid and ask the FL to FO, then chin chye get a replacement downstairs using the same room.

This happened 3 years ago, but the smell is everlasting. Pui !

Big O
22-10-2010, 01:42 AM
going to bugis tml..
hope to smell some nice smelling people there..
(omg! i seems obsessed!)
anyway.. shall update tml about what i smell.. kekez..

nitez everyone!!! or should i say gd morning.. (^^)

Ger ah.... dun anyhow sniff... sikali kana one pang pui :D:D

Big O
22-10-2010, 01:46 AM
Btw talk abt turning on....... when making out me like to french hard, smell the exhaling breath from woman's nose.... marikita veri fast & hard ....is this fetish?:confused:

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 02:31 AM
or maybe should be *yummy* if both the smell can blended:D well

good luck smelling in bugis ;)

Hahaz.. I highly doubt tt they can blend well and smell good.. :p

Anyway.. Didnt manage to smell nice smelling ppl @ bugis today.. But however.. I smell someone nice earlier on.. :p wow!

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 02:32 AM
For me, I die for firmed body and perky butt.

Real turn off

Once I got a China FL along GL, proceed to L17 Hotel, action started.... cat bath, follow by BJ, bro started to Marikita but b4 insertion discovered got some bad smell, guess what ?

CCB ! Wah Lan ah. Tak Boleh Tahan !

LJ immediate soften, paid and ask the FL to FO, then chin chye get a replacement downstairs using the same room.

This happened 3 years ago, but the smell is everlasting. Pui !

Bro.. Tt is sad.. I do pity u..

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Btw talk abt turning on....... when making out me like to french hard, smell the exhaling breath from woman's nose.... marikita veri fast & hard ....is this fetish?:confused:

Hmz.. I think that is kinda fetish.. Cos maybe not much ppl actually thought abt it or get excited by it..

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Sounds like a most appropriate time for me to introduce a personal experience, in the form of a story...

Coming soon to a thread near you - Scent of a Woman

As of this post, I have already posted it but awaiting approval from the moderators. Please be patient!

Watch out for my thread!

Cheers! :)

Hahaz.. Cheers!! Good luck for ya thread!!! Waiting to read it.. :)

tan-tan
22-10-2010, 02:59 AM
Unexpected sights turn me on.

Conversation with ppl who do not know the rule of the game turns me off.

self_reserved
22-10-2010, 09:30 AM
pretty girls but with stuck up attitude turns me off.
i prefer not so pretty ones in a way. simplicity is beauty.

and i am more turned on towards a pair of firm buns than to boobs.
the roundness.....just makes me go crazy. :D

lustly (lastly), i just discovered that nice scent of a lady's turns me on too...:rolleyes:

Max77
22-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Turn On -

1) Gals who r smart and know how to handle situations well, considering others' feeling along the way

2) Gals who spare guys' ego

3) Gals who acknowledge gentlemen act

gotcraft30
22-10-2010, 01:29 PM
i like smart gals too! :) But i generally like to talk and know the girl more... somehow that is a turn on for me.

joker82
22-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Gals which turn me on as in I will get to know her more
or get close to her-

1)Smart gal but sometime abit blur blur also good cannot everytime clever.

2)Smell (Dun need to be perfume smell,her own hair or body smell..breath smell also important)

3)Sense of dressing

4)Nature of beauty(Zi ran mei)

Lastly is I think is include all of the above I most particular with is Good Attitude.

Gals which turn me off-

a) Bad Smell (No matter is body, hair or mouth from head to toes.. most bro here vote)

b) Bad attitude (Which include alot of thing..Eg. Talk very loud,act very pro in everthing)

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 10:00 PM
hmz.. today was on the train to Chinatown to do my assignment..
the train was quite packed..
so standing beside a man..
think he was ard his late 20s..
omg! and he smell real good..
too good till i feel that he is eatable.. hahaz..
i think is his perfume..
so i keep standing quite close to him.. lolz
everytime the train stop or jerk, i purposely brush against him.. =p
can he he kinda enjoy it.. hahaz.. cos later got space to move he still insisted standing there..
nice nice.. =)

alan0338
22-10-2010, 10:13 PM
can he he kinda enjoy it.. hahaz.. cos later got space to move he still insisted standing there..
nice nice.. =)

i waiting for u to give me number, but u also paiseh leh...:p :D

|GD_GeR|
22-10-2010, 10:23 PM
i waiting for u to give me number, but u also paiseh leh...:p :D

hahaz.. what number?? u got ask mehz? =p

Martell99
22-10-2010, 11:19 PM
hey ger see dis few days got anyone post today incident on the other thread MRT... if wat he post match wat you did today den you know who liao... haha...

owl888
22-10-2010, 11:50 PM
10 things that turn a guy like me off:1) Bad breath, if mm sick or eat too much spicy stuff, yucks!
2) 50cent size and dark nipple!
3) Bushy CB area
4) hairy legs
5) stretch marks at tummy area (means she given birth b4)
6) CCB
7) la kopi inside the CB
8) Bonking a dead fish
9) Gal commented your performance lousy
10) Gal HP ring, she chatting away while u bonk her. (walow she got no feeling siah :mad:)

10 things that turns me on:
1) Gal LC passionately
2) fair, peerless skin
3) Nice dark silky hair
4) Hair & body smells like fragrance (natural, not artificial perfumes)
5) Mini skirt office wear. Gal must be fair to bring out the best in dark/grey suits
6) nice rosy lips, nipples or CB
7) few strands of hair around CB area
8) nice long fingers, soft hands
9) gal very "teh"
10) Gal who juz step out from school into the working world....everything oso blur blur type

|GD_GeR|
23-10-2010, 12:12 AM
hey ger see dis few days got anyone post today incident on the other thread MRT... if wat he post match wat you did today den you know who liao... haha...

hmz.. good idea huh.. lolz.. so let's pray and hope that he read SBF.. =p

|GD_GeR|
23-10-2010, 12:18 AM
[B]10 things that turn a guy like me off:
2) 50cent size and dark nipple!
7) la kopi inside the CB
10) Gal HP ring, she chatting away while u bonk her. (walow she got no feeling siah :mad:)

hahaz.. for number 2.. thoughts guys like it.. no?? some people get turn on with big big nipple ring and dark dark nipple??

bro.. what is la kopi inside the CB?? (sorry i very noob.. so many terms u all use i don't understand.. lolz.. )

hmz.. for the last one.. think i know some guys fetish.. when they bonk u.. they want u to make a call to someone and talk.. hahaz.. they find it kinky.. there was once.. i was with my ex.. omg! doig hald way.. my stupid classmate call and call.. so no choice got to ans.. then he was like bonking me hard.. then i kinda cannot tahan moan into the phone.. lolz.. then faster hang up.. luckily that one is close frenz.. if not paiseh till i siao..

Big O
23-10-2010, 01:02 AM
hmz.. Today was on the train to chinatown to do my assignment..
The train was quite packed..
So standing beside a man..
Think he was ard his late 20s..
Omg! And he smell real good..
Too good till i feel that he is eatable.. Hahaz..
I think is his perfume..
So i keep standing quite close to him.. Lolz
everytime the train stop or jerk, i purposely brush against him.. =p
can he he kinda enjoy it.. Hahaz.. Cos later got space to move he still insisted standing there..
Nice nice.. =)

你真好色。。。。。。。。。。。。

|GD_GeR|
23-10-2010, 01:26 AM
你真好色。。。。。。。。。。。。

=p 人说, 男人不坏 女人不爱。 所以男人也会爱坏女人的。 是不是?

owl888
23-10-2010, 01:29 AM
hahaz.. for number 2.. thoughts guys like it.. no?? some people get turn on with big big nipple ring and dark dark nipple??

bro.. what is la kopi inside the CB?? (sorry i very noob.. so many terms u all use i don't understand.. lolz.. )

hmz.. for the last one.. think i know some guys fetish.. when they bonk u.. they want u to make a call to someone and talk.. hahaz.. they find it kinky.. there was once.. i was with my ex.. omg! doig hald way.. my stupid classmate call and call.. so no choice got to ans.. then he was like bonking me hard.. then i kinda cannot tahan moan into the phone.. lolz.. then faster hang up.. luckily that one is close frenz.. if not paiseh till i siao..

Cunt me out for dark & big nei nei, very very turn off. Dunno abt other guys?

CB loose liao so la kopi lor :D

I bonk a pro b4, rush rush job & halfway someone called. It's her next customer! walow spoil all the mood liao. :(

Share so much with u. Upzz me with your 6pointer. Cheers!

|GD_GeR|
23-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Cunt me out for dark & big nei nei, very very turn off. Dunno abt other guys?

CB loose liao so la kopi lor :D

I bonk a pro b4, rush rush job & halfway someone called. It's her next customer! walow spoil all the mood liao. :(

Share so much with u. Upzz me with your 6pointer. Cheers!

woo.. icic..
so that's what it is..
but.. CB will really loose till like that ah.. ohh..
hahaz..

Sex4Love
23-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Girls with shoulder length hair turns me on, because this looks sexy to me, especially when wind blows and her hair flies, what a nice scene.

I hate girls who smoke, you know, heavy smokers have smelly breath. I am sure you won't like to kiss a girl whose mouth has bad breath causes by heavy smoking. Actual, the body of heavy smokers also smell terrible.

Sextisfaction (http://sextisfaction.wordpress.com)

owl888
23-10-2010, 02:08 AM
woo.. icic..
so that's what it is..
but.. CB will really loose till like that ah.. ohh..
hahaz..

Haha, means yours still tight :confused: :D :D

Anyway, thanks for the upzz. Will return favour after 24hrs.

Cheers!

|GD_GeR|
23-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Haha, means yours still tight :confused: :D :D

Anyway, thanks for the upzz. Will return favour after 24hrs.

Cheers!

hahaz.. that mahz.. i not sure lehz.. =p
or maybe.. the guy one is small.. so u think her CB is big?? lolz..

okiez.. sure.. thanks u!! (^_^)

|GD_GeR|
24-10-2010, 12:29 AM
hahaz.. i spend my whole day at home reading thread.. i know what turn guys off the most.. lolz..

SHERINE the IT

omg! i read till i almost fell off the chair laughing..
that one is super!!!

iuou
24-10-2010, 01:21 AM
hi bros and sista..

so i wonder.. that actually triggers that feeling inside you and turns u on or off?? (smell? sight? feel? hear? taste? and etc...)

To me, like i've said.. Smell is one thing that turns me on as well as off.. I like guys with very nice perfume smell.. Whenever i'm on the bus or train, i'll notice people with nice perfume smell first before anything.. And on the other hand, bad smell really turns me super off.. Especially if the dick smells.. didn't like it.. and will totally lost mood.. that's why must always bathe before everything!!! =D

Please share??

well , for me ... it would be the girl's looks that turn me on or off :]

leaseoflife
24-10-2010, 02:51 AM
For me, love long and slim (not thin) leggies. Sucker for great looking legs.

Turn-off? Armpit hairs on puyings... :P

goodpartner
24-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Those pussies that looks more like Oysters, with excess crumpy flesh that overflow out - BIG Turn Off. Not that I've encountered any in real life, but some of those porns have these.

Also turn off by fake, loud and deliberate moaning. KNN... machiam like think I goondoo, dunno it's fake meh?

Also, FAT nake gals repluses me, no offence, but a phobia thingy. Blame it on my younger days when I was chased by this little hippo who like to dress up like a pink doll and forced on me...

Turn On by slim and petite SYT with sweet face :D

big wood
24-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Wats turn me off is when my wife and my mother start nagging at me wats turn me on is when they are eating and no time to talk cheers

Balissa
24-10-2010, 10:57 AM
huge nipple,
big pussy lip,
fishy smell from her pussy,
fake moan
loose pussy

Bangster
24-10-2010, 11:03 AM
hmmm....

Bro Big Wood...

You understand the meaning of 'turn you on' or not? Paiseh ah...cos it's quite wrong to say your mom turns you on when she is eating and no time to talk leh...

darylcch
24-10-2010, 12:32 PM
loose pussy is really something we guys cannot complain lor..
who made that...is us!...so keep quiet and enjoy...heee
better than none when she dont even want to give you..

Good_ger..thanks for creating this thread as it really show both sexes ideas of different thinking..we are human of different brains..wat turn on someone, the other may not..thats the complication and the fun of being a human....haaa

|GD_GeR|
24-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Those pussies that looks more like Oysters, with excess crumpy flesh that overflow out - BIG Turn Off. Not that I've encountered any in real life, but some of those porns have these.

Also turn off by fake, loud and deliberate moaning. KNN... machiam like think I goondoo, dunno it's fake meh?

Also, FAT nake gals repluses me, no offence, but a phobia thingy. Blame it on my younger days when I was chased by this little hippo who like to dress up like a pink doll and forced on me...

Turn On by slim and petite SYT with sweet face :D

Hahaz.. No offense taken.. Lolz.. Sure was funny! I can image that little hippo chasing!!! Sure a scary sight.. :)

|GD_GeR|
24-10-2010, 01:13 PM
hmmm....

Bro Big Wood...

You understand the meaning of 'turn you on' or not? Paiseh ah...cos it's quite wrong to say your mom turns you on when she is eating and no time to talk leh...

I choke on my drink whn I see this.. Lolz.. Turn on my mum?? But some people does I think.:

|GD_GeR|
24-10-2010, 01:17 PM
loose pussy is really something we guys cannot complain lor..
who made that...is us!...so keep quiet and enjoy...heee
better than none when she dont even want to give you..

Good_ger..thanks for creating this thread as it really show both sexes ideas of different thinking..we are human of different brains..wat turn on someone, the other may not..thats the complication and the fun of being a human....haaa

Ya welcome.. :) but it's real sad to have a loose pussy I think.. Imagine having sex and the guy put in then the gal say.. "is it in yet??" lolz.. Super sad and paiseh de..

Hahaz.. I hope u all enjoy shAring in this thread.. Both sexes can get to know each other better!!! As well as help to stimulate sex life.. :)

howck001
24-10-2010, 01:19 PM
huge nipple,
big pussy lip,
fishy smell from her pussy,
fake moan
loose pussy

so many things in one girl

foooah
24-10-2010, 01:58 PM
When my fb gives me a long blowjob, looks into my eyes when I cum and swallow everything down dry..that's a turn on

cheongsterjon
24-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Nothing turns me off more than those fugly (be it facial features or baby elephant physique) SPG-wannabes or ladies act highclass and compare their guy friends...I have nothing against lower than average looking females but it is how the way they behave and attitudes that make a difference...

Now to sex....girls/ladies with fishy smelling pussies really turn me off especially those you just pick up at the clubs or knew only for a short time and it's really a hit and go......

But ladies with cleanly waxed or shaven underarms really turn me on while bonking...will get them do missionary and let their arms raise up and hold onto the bedframe so i can occasionally tease them by licking smelling their underarms...so far most of them felt kinky and love it....maybe it becuz they are confident of their hygiene...

1ShotCharlie
24-10-2010, 09:18 PM
WL cum my fb forgot to remove this sponge ball thingy after her period over, forgot how many days.

Man, the smelly was horrible when i started doing her. Stopped immediately and after that incident, did not touch for a while.

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 12:42 PM
WL cum my fb forgot to remove this sponge ball thingy after her period over, forgot how many days.

Man, the smelly was horrible when i started doing her. Stopped immediately and after that incident, did not touch for a while.

Sponge thingy ? Tampon?? Hmz.. Cannot be forget one nahz.. She bathe right??

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Hmz.. I think cold weather or being in some where cold turns me on also.. Kekez.. Quite cold these few morning.. Always wake up with very hardened nipples.. :p

old_yet_horny
25-10-2010, 12:46 PM

Maybe you should use that "ball" to make red bean soup... cools u down.:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2010, 12:47 PM

After the highly potency red-bean soup, you can also hang at the door to ward off evil spirits and ex-girlfriends :D
Some say using the ball to roll 7 ToTo numbers also works :p

old_yet_horny
25-10-2010, 01:06 PM
After the highly potency red-bean soup, you can also hang at the door to ward off evil spirits and ex-girlfriends :D

hahaha...laugh my balls out.:D

Talk about Toto..our number 6988 never appear.:mad:

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 01:08 PM

hahaz.. red bean soup.. specially brewed!

Fetish Joe
25-10-2010, 01:20 PM
What turns me off....?? ummm...
Seeing or met IT

not onli turn off..... its gonna be worst nightmare:D

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 02:28 PM
What turns me off....?? ummm...
Seeing or met IT

not onli turn off..... its gonna be worst nightmare:D

bro.. u seems pretty interested in IT know.. =p
want me to intro?? lolz..

alan0338
25-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Hmz.. I think cold weather or being in some where cold turns me on also.. Kekez.. Quite cold these few morning.. Always wake up with very hardened nipples.. :p

wa lao eh,u sibei teaser leh...:D

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 03:44 PM
wa lao eh,u sibei teaser leh...:D

hahaz.. izzit??
u kena tease ar?? =p
dun like ar?? lolz..

freezetheDB
25-10-2010, 03:48 PM
there is something magical when a girl tells u "dont hold back ok? just cum whenever you feel like it" when she is sucking on your cock.

i can feel my heart drop a little (touched) and feel more blood directed into my 2IC. Usually the orgasm end up being more powerful

goodpartner
25-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Quite cold these few morning.. Always wake up with very hardened nipples.. :p

I get turned-on by reading such honest sexual remarks from girls, especially with some imagination on what could happen if I were there in reality ;):D

|GD_GeR|
25-10-2010, 03:57 PM
I get turned-on by reading such honest sexual remarks from girls, especially with some imagination on what could happen if I were there in reality ;):D

lolz.. *wink*

1ShotCharlie
25-10-2010, 07:15 PM

Her period coming liao, will share the red-bean soup and "lucky charm" with you both... :p

|GD_GeR|
26-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Her period coming liao, will share the red-bean soup and "lucky charm" with you both... :p

bro.. u can go lelong.. lelong.. lolz..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-10-2010, 11:13 AM

Bro 1ShotCharlie, thank you for sharing. That's very thoughtful of you. :)

As horrorween is around the corner, perhaps you might want to use it as a horrorween ornament to go with Count Dracula costume.

It will definately create a very sensual walk through visual pleasures in any parties that night - Scent Of Count DRA-CU-LA :D:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSMwTqWW44&feature=related

superman67
26-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Well..talking about perfume..nice perfume smell can really turns me on..I recalled I bonk one prc FL w long silky hair..her long hair really smell gd especially when she's on top of me..we started frenching passionate..her hair covered my whole face w fragrance smell that really turns me on..the feeling was real high...so after that day..I sprayed perfume everyday when ever I need to leave my hse...:);)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
26-10-2010, 02:18 PM
.....Quite cold these few morning.. Always wake up with very hardened nipples.. :p

Can skip the red bean soup, red beans are okay though cos it's medicinal properties helps to drive away ‘swelling’ as a result of blood retention, men should eat red beans regularly to prevent symptoms from recurring. ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING :D:p

|GD_GeR|
26-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Can skip the red bean soup, red beans are okay though cos it's medicinal properties helps to drive away ‘swelling’ as a result of blood retention, men should eat red beans regularly to prevent symptoms from recurring. ESPECIALLY IN THE MORNING :D:p

I didn't know tt Hardened thing is call red bean lehz.. Lolz.. :p

1ShotCharlie
26-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Conclusion: What turns you on or off the most? = red beans :D

Ken80
27-10-2010, 02:42 AM
i get turn on when an office lady wearing those typical black short skirt with nice ass bending down to pick something:p

Ja5min3
27-10-2010, 08:27 PM
When a guy starts to kiss me softly and slow at the neck and ears, my nipples turn hard at once

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 12:43 AM
When a guy starts to kiss me softly and slow at the neck and ears, my nipples turn hard at once

me too.. me too!!! (^_^)
i like him to hug me from behind..
then feel his breath on my ears and neck..
omg!

Max77
28-10-2010, 03:33 AM
I really wonder why on earth will girls since birth now grow up liao got interested in some sex forum. Wonder wad's going on in their head when they view thread such as "The Most Perverted Act I've Done" or "I Peeped At My Sister Bathing Everyday"

Gals who r opened minded and game enuff to participate in such forum turn me on. Those r the gals who really know wad they r doing :p

Fetish Joe
28-10-2010, 03:47 AM
me too.. me too!!! (^_^)
i like him to hug me from behind..
then feel his breath on my ears and neck..
omg!

OMG!!!! Got Bad Breath!!! :D
sister den u turn off... :p

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 07:06 AM
I really wonder why on earth will girls since birth now grow up liao got interested in some sex forum. Wonder wad's going on in their head when they view thread such as "The Most Perverted Act I've Done" or "I Peeped At My Sister Bathing Everyday"

Gals who r opened minded and game enuff to participate in such forum turn me on. Those r the gals who really know wad they r doing :p

Bro.. Lolz.. Are u sure they know what they're doing?? :p

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 07:12 AM
OMG!!!! Got Bad Breath!!! :D
sister den u turn off... :p

Hahaz.. Omg!!! Eee..
Not onli turn off.. Later *faint*
Tsk tsk.. Bro.. Early morning I see this post then super turn off liaoz.. Lolz.. :p
Imaging the bad breath.. *eee*

inez
28-10-2010, 07:34 AM
For me:

Guys must not have a tummy nor be too scrawny.
Doesn't need to be toned though.
Must be taller than me which should be easy (I'm only 168cm).
Must be clean i.e. showers regularly.
I'm not too bothers about size of his tool: Must have a sense of humor and know how to use it.

So
Most on: Smile.

Most off: Smell.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-10-2010, 09:53 AM
I get turn-off when I fail to regconise who is the girl coming out of the bathroom next morning with her make-up removed. I am also a turn-off with the girls when they went dinner with me without their make-up cos when they waved at me, I ignored and walked passed them and most recent was Monday night :p

sean69
28-10-2010, 10:06 AM
what turns me off??? .. a nagging woman...

what turns me on??? .. a smile and a hug..

what REALLY turns me on ??? .. lingerie .. thongs ..

sean69
28-10-2010, 10:11 AM
For me:

Guys must not have a tummy nor be too scrawny.
Doesn't need to be toned though.
Must be taller than me which should be easy (I'm only 168cm).
Must be clean i.e. showers regularly.
I'm not too bothers about size of his tool: Must have a sense of humor and know how to use it.

So
Most on: Smile.

Most off: Smell.

oh wow!! i' not too skinny or fat, shower twice a day, have a smaller than average dick... but have a good sense of humor and know how to use IT or it..

problem is i'm only 165cm.. sigh... life is jus not fair!!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
28-10-2010, 10:20 AM
sigh... life is jus not fair!!!

No need to sigh.
Nature will compensate you with greater rewards.
No worries. :D;)

cold_BB
28-10-2010, 10:32 AM
i'm attracted to guys with nice deep voice. Hehe..
Esp when they whisper in my ear.. Super turned on.

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 11:27 PM
I get turn-off when I fail to regconise who is the girl coming out of the bathroom next morning with her make-up removed. I am also a turn-off with the girls when they went dinner with me without their make-up cos when they waved at me, I ignored and walked passed them and most recent was Monday night :p

hahaz.. that is so mean of u Bro.. cannot expect women to wear make up all da time.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 11:29 PM
oh wow!! i' not too skinny or fat, shower twice a day, have a smaller than average dick... but have a good sense of humor and know how to use IT or it..

problem is i'm only 165cm.. sigh... life is jus not fair!!!

hahaz.. bro.. play more basket ball.. grow about 3.1cm more.. lolz.. then u will be 168.1cm.. taller than her liaoz.. so can apply for that post liaoz.. =p

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 11:31 PM
i'm attracted to guys with nice deep voice. Hehe..
Esp when they whisper in my ear.. Super turned on.

yeah sista.. i totally agree!!! =)
but sometime.. it's just funny.. people with nice deep voice usually aren't good looking.. lolz.. just like some guys will say that.. gals with nice sweet voice usually aren't chio bu.. lolz..

Max77
29-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Bro.. Lolz.. Are u sure they know what they're doing?? :p

Gals who dive into the water and walk out gracefully got the most sexiest body; Gals who been there, does tat, got out of it, know jolly well wad they want in their life.

I got two real life example:

1) One guy got married wif this virgin he breaks, the virgin later found out tat she can't live with jus ONE guy in her life-divorce

2) One guy got married wif this whore. When he visit illegal WL ganna caught, she bail him out, when he fall in love wif another gal, she wait for him to come back. The guy realized wad a jerk he has been finally, committed suicide. I suay suay around save him. Now he's the most faithful husband and the most filial father i've ever seen.

Now we never know wad life has install for us, but I believe by doing the right things always sow good harvest :cool:

|GD_GeR|
29-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Gals who dive into the water and walk out gracefully got the most sexiest body; Gals who been there, does tat, got out of it, know jolly well wad they want in their life.

I got two real life example:

1) One guy got married wif this virgin he breaks, the virgin later found out tat she can't live with jus ONE guy in her life-divorce

2) One guy got married wif this whore. When he visit illegal WL ganna caught, she bail him out, when he fall in love wif another gal, she wait for him to come back. The guy realized wad a jerk he has been finally, committed suicide. I suay suay around save him. Now he's the most faithful husband and the most filial father i've ever seen.

Now we never know wad life has install for us, but I believe by doing the right things always sow good harvest :cool:

ohh.. bro.. interesting..
it is always good to realize something is wrong..
rather late than never.. =)

bugmenot
29-10-2010, 01:51 AM
In a nutshell...

Guys - SEXUAL

Gals - SENSUAL

:D :D :D

sean69
31-10-2010, 02:58 PM
hahaz.. bro.. play more basket ball.. grow about 3.1cm more.. lolz.. then u will be 168.1cm.. taller than her liaoz.. so can apply for that post liaoz.. =p

erm... a bit too late for basket ball training rite now... passed that growth period by dun know how many years already...

|GD_GeR|
31-10-2010, 03:17 PM
erm... a bit too late for basket ball training rite now... passed that growth period by dun know how many years already...

hahaz.. can always try.. no harm mahz.. (^^)

silvers
01-11-2010, 10:37 AM

bro, dont worry, as long as when lying down, you are taller than her when erected, i think that should count right? :D

bullet999
01-11-2010, 10:47 AM
mayb u r right....sometimes will get some feeling if saw a girl with nice perfume on her...coz not every perfume fit to anyone....its will create a nice chemical reaction if we do it right

Fetish Joe
01-11-2010, 12:18 PM
bro, dont worry, as long as when lying down, you are taller than her when erected, i think that should count right? :D

JIALAT... i lie down when erect .. SAME height !!! :p

darylcch
01-11-2010, 12:51 PM
very chim..."as long as when lying down, you are taller than her when erected"
your erected cock is as tall as her height? WOW!!

haaa...we know what Bro Silvers meant la...just joking with this sentence...

jerrystockton
01-11-2010, 03:08 PM
What turns me on .... big boobs and thick lips
what turn me off... smelly breath

silvers
01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
very chim..."as long as when lying down, you are taller than her when erected"
your erected cock is as tall as her height? WOW!!

haaa...we know what Bro Silvers meant la...just joking with this sentence...

:o:o:o damn i got problems in expressing myself, ha ha ha....

bochapsing
01-11-2010, 07:30 PM
bro, dont worry, as long as when lying down, you are taller than her when erected, i think that should count right?

guess it's still ok if when lying down, her boobs r "taller" then me when i'm erected... ??!! :D:D:D

|GD_GeR|
01-11-2010, 10:04 PM
mayb u r right....sometimes will get some feeling if saw a girl with nice perfume on her...coz not every perfume fit to anyone....its will create a nice chemical reaction if we do it right

bro.. i agree with you.. perfume react different with different person.. same perfume can smell nice one one but not on the other one..

|GD_GeR|
01-11-2010, 10:05 PM
JIALAT... i lie down when erect .. SAME height !!! :p

hahaz.. same height as when she stand up huh? =p

boombaa
02-11-2010, 01:49 AM
turn off: unshaven pussy. big NONO

silvers
02-11-2010, 08:42 AM
guess it's still ok if when lying down, her boobs r "taller" then me when i'm erected... ??!! :D:D

hmmm... bro, that makes her boobs at least 5 to 6 inch tall when she's lying down. beware of extremely hard silicon, :D:D.

joking ya

silvers
02-11-2010, 08:43 AM
hahaz.. same height as when she stand up huh? =p

Godzilla dick :D:D:D

darylcch
02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
I got a ex-colleague and she has not so good body odour.
I think she try to use perfume to overcome it.
But it makes it WORST!!

juicypie
02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
i got extremely turn on when a man use his dick head to rub my clit. i will get wet in seconds.

ah rat
02-11-2010, 03:18 PM
i got extremely turn on when a man use his dick head to rub my clit. i will get wet in seconds.

Sis,I love to do it too :p

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 04:55 PM
I got a ex-colleague and she has not so good body odour.
I think she try to use perfume to overcome it.
But it makes it WORST!!

i do agree.. perfume doesnt cover all kind of odor.. sometime it makes it even worse.. *wonder mine is like that anot.. * (ahem).. hahaz..

but best i think is to wash yourself properly when bathing.. put some roll on if reali stinky..

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 04:56 PM

erotic!! like the slippery feeling.. buaying ouside.. up and down.. =p

darylcch
02-11-2010, 07:00 PM
OMG!! erotic!! but dont treat our dick like a saw...

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 07:06 PM
OMG!! erotic!! but dont treat our dick like a saw...

hahaz.. then u dun treat our pussy like wooden wood lorz.. =p

silvers
02-11-2010, 10:18 PM
hahaz.. then u dun treat our pussy like wooden wood lorz.. =p

Don't worry sis, I can sense that you are not a washing board, ha ha ha:D

tomvoyeur
02-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Thanks for the reaffirmation. Will do more next time. :p

ghbs
02-11-2010, 11:12 PM
The biggest turn off is bad breath and poor hygiene, then come the looks. I once had a lady that tried to ONS with me but that bad breath is really a turn off. Not to mention that she's overweight.

needforboobs
02-11-2010, 11:16 PM
its hairy pits for me man. i cannot absolutely tak boleh tahan. 101% cannot.

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Don't worry sis, I can sense that you are not a washing board, ha ha ha:D

omg! how u sense!!! :eek:
hahaz.. not washing board.. then what?? wooden board? airport?? lolz.. =p

juicypie
03-11-2010, 04:20 PM
every time i read a horny story, i will get wet. is something wrong with me?

old_yet_horny
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM

Yes darlin...there's something wrong with you...You need a man who can satisfy your hunger within..:D

silvers
03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
omg! how u sense!!! :eek:
hahaz.. not washing board.. then what?? wooden board? airport?? lolz.. =p

shld be at least a mount sophia ba. :D

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 06:01 PM

hahaz.. sista.. no worries. ya not the only one.. =p
can't u see the reason i hang around here.. hahaz..
hopping from one thread to another.. :o

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Yes darlin...there's something wrong with you...You need a man who can satisfy your hunger within..:D

hahaz.. bro.. no worries..
based on juicypie sista previous thread.. im sure she have more than enough..
to sextisfy her.. and more to cum.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
shld be at least a mount sophia ba. :D

hmz.. wonder how tall and big is mount sophia.. hahaz.. =p maybe only bukit timah hill.. lolz..

Cerberus
03-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Turns me ON = A well groomed lady
Turns me OFF = A lady who is lazy to groom herself.

silvers
03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
hmz.. wonder how tall and big is mount sophia.. hahaz.. =p maybe only bukit timah hill.. lolz..

Sista,
Bt Timah mountain is the tallest in sg, so that one is cup DD lei,
mount faber and mount Sophia are the next high hill estimated cup C,
mount Vernon, mount Elizabeth and mount alvernia estimated cup B,
red hill, lucky hill estimated cup A,
whereas seletar airport and paya Lebar airport are considered as "not even cup"

so you are in bt Timah?

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Sista,
Bt Timah mountain is the tallest in sg, so that one is cup DD lei,
mount faber and mount Sophia are the next high hill estimated cup C,
mount Vernon, mount Elizabeth and mount alvernia estimated cup B,
red hill, lucky hill estimated cup A,
whereas seletar airport and paya Lebar airport are considered as "not even cup"

so you are in bt Timah?

hahaz.. then that one definitely not sia.. lolz..
i thought u wanna compare to mountain of the world..
lie mount Everest.. mount fuji..
lolz.. who knows.. =p
me small small onli..

Alex_Corvis
03-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Turn on: Smooth Skin, firm butt
Turn off: Armpit hairs

k3lvin123
03-11-2010, 11:46 PM
My turnoff quite alot;

1) leg hair
2) armpit hair
3) back smell
4) dead fish in bed
5) smelly feet
6) the list goes on ..........

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 11:50 PM
My turnoff quite alot;

1) leg hair
2) armpit hair
3) back smell
4) dead fish in bed
5) smelly feet
6) the list goes on ..........

hahaz.. cos ya Mr Picky.. =p
but think.. the list u mentioned above..
quite true ba.. cos i bet many have the same turnoff list.. =)

starystarynite
03-11-2010, 11:52 PM
turn on: scent of nice shampoo on her hair, big booby, innocent look
turn off: smoking, smelly armpit, fart

|GD_GeR|
04-11-2010, 07:41 AM
A cold and wet morning!! I like.. I find that it's super turn on for me to have love making session when it's raining outside.. It's like cold, dark, gloomy and need some warm.. :)

PoundIt
04-11-2010, 08:11 AM
and that's when the cuddling below the blanket get started? hahaha

my turn on is the smooth skin on the inner thighs... i have no idea why, but if it's smooth and soft skin on the inner thighs, i can keep kissing that part followed by licking the girl from there on.

turn off... is bad personal hygiene

silvers
04-11-2010, 08:52 AM
A cold and wet morning!! I like.. I find that it's super turn on for me to have love making session when it's raining outside.. It's like cold, dark, gloomy and need some warm.. :)

hmmm and with mount faber and mount sophia standing very straight looking at each other....:p oops!!

blue_label
04-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Super turn on for me if there is a wet wet pussy waiting for action..:D

My wife nv fails to turn me on..she would use a vibrator and end up like this..

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=632362432

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1875008356

Presenting pussy of my wife to all bros ! :p

I hope there will be positive feedbacks from Bros.. else she might be disappointed.. :o

ah rat
04-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Presenting pussy of my wife to all bros ! :p

I hope there will be positive feedbacks from Bros.. else she might be disappointed.. :o

More pussy pixs & neh neh :p Up u for sharing pixs :D

|GD_GeR|
04-11-2010, 05:41 PM
hmmm and with mount faber and mount sophia standing very straight looking at each other....:p oops!!

hahaz.. yahz lorz.. =p
someone brush pass me on the train this morning..
wow! immediately hard! =p

juicypie
04-11-2010, 06:08 PM

i like tht too. gloomy and dark morning with thunder storm. I hope to get naked, open my legs wide apart and a men rubbing my clit softly up and down. the wetness appear immediately.

blue_label
04-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Thx Bro for upping points ! Started my own thread . Will do future posting of pics there !

Stay tuned .. :D

grouchycabi
04-11-2010, 10:32 PM
A smelly pussy is a sure turn-off.

deanick
05-11-2010, 02:40 AM
I dont know. V skinny gal turn me on v easily. I will always take a second look whenever i notice skinny gals on the street. I will observed their arms as well as their legs. Especially if they wear leggy i will start to imagine how i m going to bonk them on bed. I m i pervert???? :)

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 04:41 PM
I dont know. V skinny gal turn me on v easily. I will always take a second look whenever i notice skinny gals on the street. I will observed their arms as well as their legs. Especially if they wear leggy i will start to imagine how i m going to bonk them on bed. I m i pervert???? :)

hmz.. i dun think so..
people have different preference of gals they like..
and u are no exceptional.. =)

tryherout
05-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Eye contact, warm dimple smile and intellectual conversation.

mrs. blue_label
05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
i always get turned on by my hubby having requests of me being exposed to the public..:p

i nv fail to get turned off by guys who squeezes his gf's butt in public esp on the escalator thinking that nobody saw what he did but in fact im just behind him..:mad:

and there was another incident; i saw a Filipino woman & a guy on a bus standing at the "for wheelchair" commuters area, the woman squeezed the guy's penis right in front of me!! Not once, not twice but for quite some time waiting for his didi to marikita!!!! :eek:

look4fats
05-11-2010, 09:13 PM

:p..Yep Agreed and also lying beside a Big and hot gal like u..with big mounds and pussy tats taste sweets and smell goods..wow it will be a great turn on:o

silvers
05-11-2010, 10:31 PM
i like tht too. gloomy and dark morning with thunder storm. I hope to get naked, open my legs wide apart and a men rubbing my clit softly up and down. the wetness appear immediately.

So bad, I got aroused reading your "imagination"

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 11:14 PM
:p..Yep Agreed and also lying beside a Big and hot gal like u..with big mounds and pussy tats taste sweets and smell goods..wow it will be a great turn on:o

hahaz.. how u know i am hot?? lolz.. big yes.. hot no.. =p

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 11:15 PM
So bad, I got aroused reading your "imagination"

ohh.. reali ar??
then how??
need some more imagination juice mahz?? =p

silvers
06-11-2010, 12:09 AM
ohh.. reali ar??
then how??
need some more imagination juice mahz?? =p

I need to start a thread looking for FFB (Free Fuck Buddy) :D

|GD_GeR|
06-11-2010, 01:04 AM
I need to start a thread looking for FFB (Free Fuck Buddy) :D

hahaz.. izzit??
ya school holiday start le ar?? =p

starystarynite
06-11-2010, 01:28 AM
haha! rainy/drizzling days these two days..so you got kena ruba ruba by men?? haha!

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 11:30 PM
funny thing to share..

I guess smell turns the uncle on.. lolz..

i cab home the other night.. ard 1am..
took the cab.. then was quietly sitting at the back.. smsing..
then after awhile the uncle started talking..
the first sentence that come out of his mouth is..
"xiao jie.. ni heng xiang!!!" (means.. miss you smell very good..)
then.. i was like.. "erm.. uncle.. wo chong zao shang 8am chu lai dao xian zai.. na li hai hui xiang.." (uncle.. i came out since 8am.. how can i still smell nice??)
then the uncle say.. "bu hui ah.. zheng de heng xiang.. deng yi xia ni xia che le.. xia yi ge shang che de ren yi ding shuo wo de che hen xiang.." (no.. really smell good.. the next passengers that board my cab will definitely say that my cab smell good..
omg! then i am quite scare liaoz.. abit freak out.. lolz..
then the uncle proceeded to tell his cock and bull story..
say he married then divorce.. then say many PRC like him but he dun wan..
all the time i praying that i faster reach my destination..
then he keeping asking me alot of questions..
anyway.. when i reach my hse.. cabbie fare was nearly $40..
but the uncle say $10 can liaoz..
then i was like.. "uncle cannot lahz.."
he say.. "okiez.. half price for u.."
then he ask me need him to walk me to my block or house..
i faster say no need. pay money and run..!!!

WTF.. totally dunno what to say..

wishfulking
08-11-2010, 11:51 PM
You didn't ask if the uncle is also SBF members? :D

mitsui4
08-11-2010, 11:55 PM
i always get turned on by my hubby having requests of me being exposed to the public..:p

i nv fail to get turned off by guys who squeezes his gf's butt in public esp on the escalator thinking that nobody saw what he did but in fact im just behind him..:mad:

and there was another incident; i saw a Filipino woman & a guy on a bus standing at the "for wheelchair" commuters area, the woman squeezed the guy's penis right in front of me!! Not once, not twice but for quite some time waiting for his didi to marikita!!!! :eek:

I'ld love to see my gf slightly exposed as well as be slutty in front of me to other people or during clubbing. Ironically not so much if I cheat on her...

|GD_GeR|
09-11-2010, 12:03 AM
You didn't ask if the uncle is also SBF members? :D

hahaz.. didnt.. oh man..
should have asked huh.. lolz..

uncle.. if u are reading this post.. pls identify urself.. =p

gigigagago
09-11-2010, 12:09 AM
funny thing to share..

I guess smell turns the uncle on.. lolz..

I'm pretty turned-on by smell too. I love stroking and smelling my gf's hair. I mean I'm attracted to many of her other superficial and inner-beauty traits too, but I just want to second the smell as a very powerful force to make me shortlist a candidate for exchange of marriage vows. Yes I'm easy.

Sometimes when we're out with friends and talking, and when I'm pulling her close and smelling her hair indulgently, all questions and topics directed at me will be answered with 等一下,你不要吵我!And it's no wonder she enjoys it too. She has once told me she gets very turned-on when I stroke her hair. I don't really know why but she says it makes her feel very loved and my fingers running through her hair, sometimes lightly brushing across her neck makes her feel very comforted and at ease.

What turns me off would be (skipping looks and physical impairment)... Chicks who are too skinny. I mean, skinny as in when she lay on the bed and you want to take in visually the contours of her body, instead it's her ribcage that draws your attention. Wah I really cannot tahan. Or when she's in doggy you can see her spine very clearly. I would feel very bummed. And slightly uncomfortable. I can only think of mal-nourishment more than anything sexual. I mean it.

Whenever my gfs tell me they want to diet I will tell them do what you want but I don't want to be dating a clothes-hanger. I mean, come on, those chicks on the runway get paid to look like that. If you don't, why look bad and be unhealthy. My opinion of course. :)

gigigagago
09-11-2010, 12:15 AM

Haha, bro, any guy in a relationship more than 6 months with a particular chick will notice less enthusiasm in the shaving department one lah... Guys always hope their partners don't change, and our partners will try ways and means to make us change. But the results will always be the opposite of the intention. Faster 看开 can better manage expectation... :D

six3
09-11-2010, 12:34 AM
My gf really knows how to turn me on the most. The thing that turns me off. Hairy sweaty women armpits. Seriously. O.M.G

ipwnyou
11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Abit materialistic, I see guys which are those abit ahbeng/cute looks will faint huan.

look4fats
11-11-2010, 04:08 PM
hahaz.. how u know i am hot?? lolz.. big yes.. hot no.. =p

A cold and wet morning!! I like.. I find that it's super turn on for me to have love making session when it's raining outside.. It's like cold, dark, gloomy and need some warm..
:D..Hahaha..u mentioned mah..its super turn on to do it on cold and wet morning..and heavy raining season outside..so u feels hots and needs warmth..hahha:o

|GD_GeR|
11-11-2010, 04:11 PM
i miss smelling nice smelling people.. :(
these days.. take train nv encounter nice smell liaoz..
sad sad..

bros who take train and bus..
please put some nice perfume or after shave or anything that smell good..
so that if i happen to walk pass or sit next to you i can sniff sniff..:p

Ladyrain
21-06-2012, 12:21 PM

Me likey too! The body will feel extra silky! The weather.. The rain splattering sounds. :p
Turn on: smells nice. With hint of perfume. Nicely ironed crisp tailored shirt. Neatly groomed hair. gentleman manners.
Turn off. Messy attire.

Hormonal
21-06-2012, 12:41 PM
What turns me on the most is when my gf rubs the sides of her breast at me in the cinemas.

What turns me off is unshaven legs.

sweetcandy33
21-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Things that turn me off - body odour and bad breath. OMG there's nothing that kills the mood quicker than that.

n30n
21-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Me likey too! The body will feel extra silky! The weather.. The rain splattering sounds. :p
Turn on: smells nice. With hint of perfume. Nicely ironed crisp tailored shirt. Neatly groomed hair. gentleman manners.
Turn off. Messy attire.

Yea i do agree about crisp shirt. I like guys who wear shirts. Perfume is a bonus. But i think fresh smelling shirt is good enough.
Am attracted to bright smiles and well groomed hands.

Turn off: unshaven face, bad smell, MCP

IBCBen
24-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Turn off. Messy attire.

Miss Rain ah, You dug up a thread that was buried one and a half years ago ???!!! :eek:

WhiteChocoBunny
24-06-2012, 06:42 PM
I would say smell for me too
Be it body odour, perfume, bad breathe etc :o

Ladyrain
24-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Miss Rain ah, You dug up a thread that was buried one and a half years ago ???!!! :eek:

Ello? Cannot meh? Better than starting a new thread with exactly the same title what. Chey.. And im not the only one leh.. Neh neh née poo poo!
Why you only scold me??! :cool: you miss squabbling with me huh? Mai Keh Keh hor! I know you do! :p
Admit!

IBCBen
24-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Ello? Cannot meh? Better than starting a new thread with exactly the same title what. Chey.. And im not the only one leh.. Neh neh née poo poo!
Why you only scold me??! :cool:

Cos ... u know i know :p

u spent your entire day reading through the archives or what ? diggin up old threads.

tomyamramee
24-06-2012, 09:31 PM
soft moaning during sex is a turn on...

the "c'mon man, f*** me harder, yeah, baby, harder..." frankly speaking, I will laugh and laugh and lost all the momentum liao...

Ladyrain
24-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Cos ... u know i know :p

u spent your entire day reading through the archives or what ? diggin up old threads.

What to do? I'm so ugly, nobody wants to be my friend! So I'm here to spend my time away!! :p

ol'coyote
24-06-2012, 11:34 PM
soft moaning during sex is a turn on...

the "c'mon man, f*** me harder, yeah, baby, harder..." frankly speaking, I will laugh and laugh and lost all the momentum liao...

yeah...agree wif your statement...

Sent from my GS2 with Forum Runner.

ol'coyote
24-06-2012, 11:36 PM
What to do? I'm so ugly, nobody wants to be my friend! So I'm here to spend my time away!! :p

aiyo...so many sbf bros here...
just drop a pm...and will get response liow...
if still nobody...old wolf here waiting...

Ladyrain
25-06-2012, 01:05 PM
aiyo...so many sbf bros here...
just drop a pm...and will get response liow...
if still nobody...old wolf here waiting...

Nobody leh.. So lonely..
Nobody approach you, they think you are ugly. When you are pretty,nobody dare to approach you also.. Sigh*
Irony of life.. :p

maddogazubir
25-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Breast enhancement! Nothing turns me off more than silicone breasts!

fartfetish
25-06-2012, 04:10 PM
girls who know how to wash their ass properly before anal sex is super turn on!

turn off? girls who shy to fart. be proud and just release!

smrt5138
25-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Bad skin turns me off. Im a firm believer of, "If a girl has nice skin, she can't look that bad"

I am also particular about good skin. Once I pick up a KTV gal after work and she was beautiful, face white white with porcelain smooth flawless skin from the neck to chest and to the arms..... all very smooth. 10/10

But when she took off her blouse to shower, kanina her back is all pimples I see already also scared...... I cancelled transaction immediately giving excuse got emergency at home.