PDA

View Full Version : Olden days experiences/happening/excitement to share

threetreasure
19-10-2010, 09:02 AM
i am "old" man le... have been "playing" for long number of years le.. have lots of experiences which now think back.. some is really interesting, happening, excited, or simply just still remembered in my minds till now.. anyone got their experiences to share?

below are some of mine that i can remember of as at writing this post...

case 1:
remember there was a time i went (alone) to aktv pub. then a ktv girl come to sit with me.. while chatting i told her wan some hanky panky.. n bbbj or maybe fj... after agree on price.. action start.. first she asked the staff to off the light in the room. remember i take a room at a corner side.. so not much pple can pass by.. but what happen in the room still can be seen from outside.. after light off in the room.. she started bbbj for me.. cock harden,, then start the fj.. she turned to doggie position n ask me to f her.. then hey i told her can fuck as raw meh, bcos she did not ask me put the condom.. she said oh.. she too excited n forget abt it.. haha.. i then put the condom n f her.. try different position n finally unload..

case 2:
got to know a chinese girl through chatline.. arrange to meet at some timing late ard 11plus pm.. initially thot of doing at a garden park,, but can't find a place in the park that can do stuff.. as still got pple ard.. then she brought me to a hdb block.. take lift up to a staircase at the top floor.. n end up doing bbbj for me there.. did not do fj as scared being seen or get caught... haha

case 3:
i oso went to those hc for some fun too.. most bro here thnk know abt youth hc.. but last time was nor call youth hc.. can't remember wad it was called at that time.. hv been visiting the hc that time quite often n become know the girl there quite well (bcos call them quite often mah).. there was a girl that time call esther.. not very pretty, ok looking.. but svc really good.. call her quite ofen.. there was a time i call her , i did not eat b4 hand.. she cook a bowl of maggie mee for me n bring to the room for me to eat.. while eating the mee.. she start doing bbbj for me.. hahaa.. my mouth eat maggie mee.. her mouth "eat" my luttle bro at the same time... haha anyone got such experience? hehe...

just share these 3 experiences for the time being... all these happened quite some time ago le.. already lost contact with the girls mentioned in the above 3 cases.. when i think of other more experience,.. will post again... oso hope to hear experiences from other bro too...

cocknloaded
20-10-2010, 10:37 AM
just share these 3 experiences for the time being... all these happened quite some time ago le.. already lost contact with the girls mentioned in the above 3 cases.. when i think of other more experience,.. will post again... oso hope to hear experiences from other bro too...

wah bro maggi mee first time i hear leh.. then your FR must include

cooking skills - 10/10!

GFE - 9999999999/10!!!!!