PDA

View Full Version : Singapore is really very small

assster
18-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Had a call from my gf last night to asked me to pick her up. she went clubbing with a few of her new colleagues and one of them was pretty drunk and she's the only one left with her as they supposingly live nearby and the others just left them when they left. just finished watching soccer anyway with my mates so since i'm still awake, decided to head down to boat quay where she is.

reached there and saw her standing by the roadside with a lady leaning on heavily to her, looking pretty drunk. somehow, the woman looks kinda familiar... as i approached, i realised that the woman was an ex gf/fb of mine! :eek:

I was still thinking of how i should react when my gf spotted my car. she waved at me and no time to think anymore, stopped the car in front of them, and got down to help her carry the drunk woman into my car...

assster
18-10-2010, 02:04 AM
============
quick background, this woman, lets call her kate. she's a pretty tall gal, about 1.7m if i rem correctly, and have super fair skin. Slim but not to skinny, with B cup boobs and shoulder length hair. Alot of ppl say she looked like the malaysian singer Fish Leong. i knew her many years back when i was still in poly. i was in my final year and she was just starting her first. Got to know her through a mutual friend when we were out clubbing, and as she lived pretty near to my place, we tend to share cab home since i wasn't driving back then.

back then, we liked to go mambo every week and as we got to know each other better, we started gng to sch together, have lunch/dinner/coffee etc very often since we live so near to each other. after a while, we started dating each other. However, it didn't last long as we broke up after i was enlisted in the army, due to the usual issues that most nsf would face.. haha.. but we still bump into each other pretty much as we live so near, and also cos we have mutual frens and always bump into each other when we go clubbing.

when we met up with each other during clubbing, same thing, we would go back together as we live nearby, but somehow, we ended up landing back in my place most of the time for round 2 :D

so from my gf, she become my fb that i fck at least weekly for the next 2 years plus. after i ord, i went on to uni and stopped clubbing when i met my other gf and kate and i sort of didn't really keep in contact anymore...

that was almost 5 years ago....
===========

samster1911
18-10-2010, 02:10 AM
That's a sign for Round 3 my friend. :D

mr chen
18-10-2010, 02:19 AM
@bro assster, I also kena somewhat similar situation not once but twice! Was waiting for my gf's frd who shld be coming by entrance A. Wait and wait still not here yet, then suddenly saw one chio bu coming from entrance B, me keep on bio lor. Until I realise it is my gf's frd. Damn paiseh! Caught redhanded by her lor. But she act blur I also act blur lor.

assster
18-10-2010, 02:26 AM
back to the story....

as i stepped out of the car to help the ladies in, i couldn't help but notice the hot attires both these ladies are in.

My gf is a short petite gal with small A cup boobs, but she has a nice athletic body with firm ass and legs and she was showing that off today with a short one piece toga dress made of those elastic stretchable material that really hugged on to her ass. Kate was in a white low cut v neck top that clearly showed the black lacy bra underneath and a short denim skirt that showed off her long legs. my dick was slowly waking up :p

"sorry for making you come down all the way at this hour, but i really dunno how I can manage her on my own..." my gf said, pointing to kate.

"by the way, she's my new colleague, her name is kate, can you help me carry her into the car?"

at this point, i could only nod, not sure if i should be telling my gf i know kate or not, while at the same time, my eyes were fixated on kate's longang as she leaned heavily on my gf's shoulders. oh.. those fair white melons... its been a long time.... :D

suddenly, kate looked up and saw me, and wave weakly at me, and mumble

"hi stan... you're here..."

Toyota Honda
18-10-2010, 08:39 AM
suddenly, kate looked up and saw me, and wave weakly at me, and mumble

"hi stan... you're here..."

Classic...

naturegreen
18-10-2010, 08:46 AM
TS must be -_-" already

Chan_Loh
18-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Very interesting. Camping here to see what's gonna happen.

grant
18-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Interesting. Singapore is really small.

Many years back in the wee hours, I was walking In the park with my fb. I felt someone looking at me and I turn around I saw my sis with her friends. I was shocked. Luckily my sis keep this secret for me.

hakhakdavid
18-10-2010, 09:21 AM
I suspect an unavoidable 3p gonna happen soon.

Tits & Nipples
18-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Curious on where it would lead to... so far I've been rather lucky. :)

Johnston
18-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Do women expect u to be

A) Never Been Kissed and to be

B) X year Virgin

before you met them???? i mean... come on... u had to have some GFs before her right... so why is it like still so headache to meet ex-GFs...:rolleyes:

naturegreen
18-10-2010, 11:12 AM
i mean... come on... u had to have some GFs before her right... so why is it like still so headache to meet ex-GFs...:rolleyes:

It is never a headache to meet an ex gf. It is only a headache to meet a current gf when you are out with another FB behaving intimately. ;)

cocknloaded
18-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Interesting. Singapore is really small.

Many years back in the wee hours, I was walking In the park with my fb. I felt someone looking at me and I turn around I saw my sis with her friends. I was shocked. Luckily my sis keep this secret for me.
whats wrong with ur sister catching u in the park? U were married already?

eeemen
18-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh no!! Do carry onz bro assster, interesting developments, maybe a chance for 3P? :D, cheers bro.................

gpod
18-10-2010, 11:44 AM
very interesting, and follow-up and development ?? :rolleyes:

alan0338
18-10-2010, 12:00 PM
good place to camp..:D

assster
18-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Do women expect u to be

A) Never Been Kissed and to be

B) X year Virgin

before you met them???? i mean... come on... u had to have some GFs before her right... so why is it like still so headache to meet ex-GFs...:rolleyes:

haha, yah, i know what u mean bro, probably its a case of guilty conscience more than anything. cos if its a case of simply an ex gf i think still fine, but cos oso kinda a fb which is something that my current gf would never imagine i would do and i never want her to find out... :D just dun wanna overcomplicate things when there isn't a need to, you know how woman like to probe... :p

assster
18-10-2010, 02:52 PM
to continue the story...

when kate called my name, my heart skipped a bit. i quickly turned to look at my gf but she didn't seem to have any reaction. my mind was spinning pretty fast, did she not hear kate? or did she told kate my name beforehand? or did kate already knew it was me (perhaps through some hp pics etc) and they already spoke about me before i came?

"don't just stand there, come and help me quick!" my gf was struggling to carry kate over to the passenger side of the car and i quickly moved over to hold kate by the waist on my left hand while i opened the car door with my right. my hands were just below her boobs and i can feel the underwiring of the bra. started thinking if i dared to grope them abit as i lay her down in the backseat of the car, but eventually big head wins over the small head this time and i quickly sat her down and moved back to my driver seat.

"thanks for coming all the way down dear." my gf starts to speak as she was belting up in the front seat.

"but now i have another problem, i only know she lives in xxx area which is near our place, but i dunno the exact block and unit number, what should we do?"

of cos, i know where kate stayed and her unit number very well indeed. she lived in a condo barely a bus stop away from my place and i use to visit her place to swim and use the gym etc very often. but i wasn't really sure if i should be telling my gf all that... so i starting thinking if i should suggest we bring her to a hotel room or back to my gf's place or my place....

darylcch
18-10-2010, 03:16 PM
you giving me a xxx....
camping

lustarhymes
18-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Interesting...keep it flowing

assster
18-10-2010, 09:05 PM
thanks for the support, a short post before i go for dinner :D

before i could make any suggestions, my gf suddenly shouted,

"I know! we can check her IC!!"

hmm... i didn't thought of that... did seemed like a good idea. i wasn't even sure if kate was still living in the same estate.

my gf then reached over to the passenger seat where kate is now sound asleep, and took her handbag from her and started digging for her IC.

"Found it!" my gf announced triumphantly and she began reading out her address.

"hey, its really near your place too!"

I nodded silently, so she was still staying at the same place after all. its a wonder that we didn't bump into each other for the last couple of years...

my thoughts were suddenly disrupted by a hand on my dick. surprised, i looked up and my gf was giving me a naughty look while rubbing my dick.

me: "what are you doing?! there's someone behind!"
gf: "hehe, she's out cold, i dun think she's gng to wake up that easily"

with that, she started to unzip my berms and pulled my dick out from my boxers.

my gf has a pretty high sex drive, but it gets much much worse when she drinks. no amount of reasoning is gng to work so i just let her do what she wants while i concentrate on driving.

she continued to rub my dick and then leaned over and engulf my dick into her mouth. i let out a soft moan and adjusted myself slightly to make myself more comfortable, and ensure that i can still have a clear view of the road. i love the feeling of getting blowjob while driving, but this was the first time that there was someone else behind in the passenger seat and it made me nervous and sexcited all at the same time. as the speed and suction of my gf's mouth on my dick increased, i started to feel the buildup in my balls.

suddenly, there was a sound from behind

KallIan
18-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Nice story bro. pitching tent!

Max77
18-10-2010, 10:49 PM

"I know! we can check her IC!!"...

haha...been thru similar situation before. Keep up the good story TS.

kwaychup
18-10-2010, 11:00 PM
"I know! we can check her IC!!"

i remembered 1 of my drunk friends telling me, put the IC into the ERP unit will tell you where you live :D

anyway keep up the story!

lionox
19-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Interesting bro. More, more more....:D

assster
19-10-2010, 12:35 AM
we quickly stopped when we heard noises coming from kate and my gf managed to spring back to her sitting position in record speed, while still leaving my cock hanging out in the open. :mad:

kate: "Do you have a plastic bag, i need to puke!" :eek:

that's one of the worst nightmare that a driver can have, and i quickly stopped the car by the road shoulder and let kate out. my gf came over to help, and unfortunately for her, her timing was so impecable that kate was just turning away from me to puke, and quite a fair bit landed on my gf who was coming around the other side. :eek:

loads of loud and hysteric screaming ensued, luckily we are not near the hdb blocks yet, otherwise ppl might be thinking a murder case had took place... kate did seemed to sober up abit however after puking and apologised to my gf

kate: "hey gal, sorry about that, later you come up to my place to clean up, i'll wash your dress for you and bring it back to you on monday"
gf: "eh.. its ok lah... i'm gng to my bf house anyway, which is nearby, i can change at his place instead"
kate: "no no no! i insist, very sorry to have dirty your dress, let me make up for it"

kate keep insisting that my gf go up to her place and in the end, my gf relented. we were just a 5 mins drive away from her place, but kate still managed to fall asleep again in the car. woke her up when we finally reached her place, and all 3 of us went up to her place....

Glen2712
19-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Looks like it's getting spicier, Bro assster! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

assster
19-10-2010, 01:03 AM
when kate switched on the lights to her place, my gf involuntary let out a gasp. her place was a penthouse unit in the condo estate and very lavishly furnished, the centerpiece being a crystal chandelier hanging off the high ceiling. Having been here before, i had seen it all, but i remember being very impressed the first time round too.

kate is an only child, and lives with her mum. her dad passed away when she was pretty young, and with the insurance money and the business that he left behind, the family was pretty well taken care of. In the absence of the dad, her mum took over the business and grew it even better. However, as a result of the business expansion, her mum is often not around in singapore at least 2-3wks a month, and thus, i was not surprised again when kate mentioned causally that her mum was not around, and asked us to feel free and make ourselves at home.

she disappeared into her room and emerged minutes later with a towel and a change of clothing for my gf.

"you can use the shower in my room, i'll use the one in my mum's room. there's some aroma scents if you wanna take a dip in the bathtub to wash away my nasty puke smell" kate said with a smile. she really did seemed to sober up already.

knowing my gf, she is a sucker for aroma scents and i think she's definitely gng to be taking up the offer. I could already hear the ladies chatting excitingly about the different scents and their therapeutic effects etc in the bathroom.

"going to be in for a long wait..." i mumble to myself as i made myself comfortable and sat down in the living room and started watching tv. Moments later, i heard the sound of running water, and suddenly, kate appeared beside me on the couch.

"Its been a long time hasn't it stan?"

"haha, yah... i haven't seen you around lately, how have you been?"
I was kinda nervous as her tone sounded pretty serious and she looked damn sober to me now.

"Lately? you fucking disappeared for the last 4 years! and now you come to my place with another woman and asked me how I have been 'lately'?? you are such an ass!" Kate put her hands to her face and started sobbing

Kate's sudden outburst startle me. I was firstly afraid of my gf hearing us, and secondly was concerned that i might have really hurt kate. I didn't think i mean so much to her as I thought we always had a very open kinda relationship and that there was mutual understanding about that. Have i been wrong all along?!

geegeegee
19-10-2010, 03:53 AM
cheerz bro...please carry on!

io33
19-10-2010, 11:42 AM
nice!!! please continue!

alan0338
19-10-2010, 11:56 AM
been awhile since i read such a really no horse run story!!! :)

underage7620
19-10-2010, 12:03 PM
getting juicy, keep it coming

grant
19-10-2010, 12:04 PM
whats wrong with ur sister catching u in the park? U were married already?

I was attached at that time. Those were the days.

eurodc
19-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Great story bro ! Camping here with cans of beer :D

gardener
19-10-2010, 01:51 PM
sexciting! more!

lasupkia
19-10-2010, 03:29 PM
3P coming up?? steam bro...

andythai
19-10-2010, 03:47 PM
waiting for your interesting encounter :)

wolf2305
19-10-2010, 04:04 PM
waiting for your interesting encounter :)

waiting for your story .... camping here!!! :)

eeemen
19-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Nice, more pls, wonder what this leads to? Cheers bro ...........

callim2
19-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Dear TS pls come back with more.... tks.... :D

unsung80
19-10-2010, 05:30 PM
An orgy coming up to prove who is better on bed?:D

Skypiea
19-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Camping for next update

popbits
19-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Great story! Camping for more! Dun let us wait too long. Sorry can't up u. :)

class
19-10-2010, 08:53 PM
good story and interesting development bro, waiting for more ... :D

babyonboard
19-10-2010, 09:04 PM
I like the buildup on this one... camping for more. :D

Tallchap
19-10-2010, 09:20 PM
UPZ this story is happening, I like. TS pls continue =) Thumbs UPz..

iii_light
19-10-2010, 09:45 PM
cant wait for TS to carry on

good!!!!!!!!!!

assster
19-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Kate's sudden outburst startle me. I was firstly afraid of my gf hearing us, and secondly was concerned that i might have really hurt kate. I didn't think i mean so much to her as I thought we always had a very open kinda relationship and that there was mutual understanding about that. Have i been wrong all along?!

I was a bit shocked by her outburst and didn't really know how to react. i moved closer to her and put my arms around her shoulder.

"I'm real sorry... I... I don't know what to say..." I started stammering...

Suddenly, Kate flung herself up from the chair and stood right in front of me with a cheeky smile.
"hahaha!! I gotcha you idiot! Do you really think I would cry over you?! U flatter yourself!!"

I was at a lost for words for a moment before I realised what just happened. there was part relief, and part pissed at being taken in for a ride.

Me: "chey, i thought you really meant it and I could think of ways to 'comfort' you. You do know what i can do right?"
I thought that I should use humor to defuse the situation and at the same time get back at her by making her uncomfortable in return.

Kate's response surprised me once again, she didn't say anything, just bent forward and gave me a kiss on my lips and went off to the bathroom. Moments later, I hear the sound of water flowing in the bathroom.

woman... i really can't understand them. :confused:

after flipping through the channels for the next 10 mins or so, with nothing interesting on tv, I decided to go grab a beer from the fridge and went out to the balcony to take have a cigarette. I settled down on the egg shaped swing seat on the balcony that was once my favorite spot in the house. Being the penthouse unit, you can get a superb unobstructed view all round. As I sipped the cold beer and enjoyed my cigarette, my mind started to slip back to the days of me and kate. We would just snuggle up on this very swing and talk the whole night. We were really happy once upon a time, and my mind started to wonder about what went wrong in our relationship, the fights and arguments seemed so petty when I think about it now. Was probably too young for a serious relationship back then I suppose... if only....

My thoughts were interrupted when my gf popped in,

gf: "Wah, really making yourself comfortable hor, got ask kate's permission or not?"

me: "Aiyah, she asked us to make ourselves at home mah, that's what I'm doing now"

gf: "People say only out of courtesy and you took it so literally. you hor..."

my gf started to lecture me but at the same time sat down next to me and took a sip of my beer. gotta say she really smelled good after the bath and she was wearing one of those long tshirts that gals like to wear as pajamas that i recoginised from long ago. I put a hand under the shirt and was disappointed to find a pair of fbt shorts underneath

gf: "hey hey horny boy, stop it! dun play play in other people's place, wait till we get home!"

me: "who asked you made me so horny just now but didn't finish the job? plus, kate did say to make ourselves at home right?"

by the end of that sentence, my finger was already in her shorts and massaging her pussy. As I said earlier, my gf is horny by nature and even hornier after drinking. simply rubbing her pussy for a few seconds got her all wet and i slipped a finger in easily. By now, her resistance was all but gone as she starts to grind herself to the tempo of my fingering.

"Still want me to stop baby?" I asked cheekily

gf: "No...no... keep... keep going... don't stop"

With her sitting on my lap, my right hand in her increased the tempo while using my thumb to massage her clit. My left hand started massaging her boobs through the thin material of the clothes. Her moaning gets louder and faster and her hands started to reach behind and unzipped my berms and started massaging my dick

gf: "give me... give me your dick... put it in..."

I don't need a second invitation and in one smooth motion, i pulled out my finger and replaced it with my dick and started pumping her hard. Given her petite size, i always loved it when she was on top as i can lift her up real easily and bring her down on my dick hard. After 10 mins of hard pumping, i stood her up and fucked her in a standing doggy position. In that familiar surrounding, the position, and those familiar looking clothes, I suddenly imagined that I was fucking kate! Trying to push the thoughts out of my head, i can feel the buildup in my balls once again

me: "Oh baby, I'm cumming.........!!!!"

Without a second word, my gf suddenly turned around, put my dick in her mouth and started sucking hard. I came soon enough in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of it and continue sucking and teasing me with her tongue.

"Can't let you go around messing the place up can I?" my gf looked at me with a cheeky smile.

I sat back on the swing with a weak smile, totally spent. As I leaned back on the swing, suddenly, i noticed out of the corner of my eye, Kate was standing outside her room and looking straight at us!:eek:

cyberg82
19-10-2010, 10:53 PM
this saga is better then the drama of the taiwanese show.. more pls!!
very long never read such interesting story..
pls dun let us wait for long..

I foresee a 3P coming up real soon...

Maybe a lesbian show first..the girl fisting each other

InnocentBaby
19-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Very interesting bro~ Keep it up... I'm doubting wats gonna happen next... 3P? :rolleyes:

bugmenot
20-10-2010, 12:02 AM
I m so looking forward to Kate's reaction! Keep it coming bro TS! :D

Xgenre
20-10-2010, 12:24 AM
"Lately? you fucking disappeared for the last 4 years! and now you come to my place with another woman and asked me how I have been 'lately'?? you are such an ass!" Kate put her hands to her face and started sobbing

And you went on to fuck the other woman at her house. Classic. taiwanese drama, but with faster action and lesser dialogue.

eurodc
21-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Great thread bro ! Camping for more ! Upzzz :)

SGDreamchaser
21-10-2010, 05:54 AM
couldnt agree more! we want more! :D

joew2005
21-10-2010, 06:52 AM
ya ..... nice 1 ...

enigma
21-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Good, continue...

andythai
21-10-2010, 09:06 AM
the heat is on man ;)

nokia88
21-10-2010, 09:17 AM
MFF one of my fantasy :D

io33
21-10-2010, 09:52 AM
lesser dialogue.

LOL!!!

Look forward to more of TS's sexcapes to cum!

cyberg82
21-10-2010, 09:59 AM
ST no news.... we waitiing..... please dun let us wait so long..:D

newbie_sex
21-10-2010, 10:27 AM
great story... pls continue

eeemen
21-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Bro TS, we're all waiting with great anticipation for what's cuming up next!! Dun keep us waiting too long eh? cheers ......................

assster
21-10-2010, 05:51 PM
I was shocked to see Kate looking at us, and I think that was written on my face. Didn't know how to react at that split second. Not sure if I should just act cool as if nothing had happen, or should I be rushing to cover myself and my gf up.

Before I can come to a decision, Kate simply smiled at me and went back into the room. Quickly pulled up my berms and made an excuse that I heard Kate coming out of the bathroom. My gf got all flustered and started to panic and quickly adjusted her clothes. As if on cue, Kate stepped out of the room and joined us on the balcony.

Kate: "Hows everything? Enjoying yourselves?"

My gf got abit nervous at that question. Guilty conscience I suppose :D

Gf: "Huh? Enjoy what? We're not doing anything, just sitting here waiting for you ah!"

Kate: "Haha, I meant are you enjoying the view and the breeze. What did you think I was referring to?"

Gf: "oh... haha.. nothing lah.. thought you being naughty again.."

turning to me, my gf continued,

Gf: "you know hor, this woman ah, everyday at work keep telling dirty jokes. Anything and everything can also become something dirty through her mouth lor!"

Kate: "Wah, complaining to your bf ah, next time he don't allow you to hang out with me how?"

Gf: "Haha, won't one lah, joking only. Right dear?"

Me: "haha, of cos not lah silly"

Kate: "You know, this was my favorite spot last time when I was with my ex. He say the view and breeze makes him very relax. He can stay out here the whole night..."

Kate was of cos referring to me lah. She was looking at me when she said that. I simply kept quiet. Not sure what game this woman is trying to play here and it makes me a little uncomfortable.

Gf: "Yah... I agree this is a great spot.. anyway, this is the first time I heard you talking about your ex, what was he like?"

Kate: "Hmm... normal lah.. nothing special, except in bed! hahaha!"

Gf: "Wah lau, here we go again! See? What did I tell you about this woman?"

Me: "haha, ya, she's funny... anyway, its kinda late, shall we go back already?"

I was rather keen to get out of this uncomfortable situation.

Kate: "hey, why not you guys stay the night here? there's a spare room anyway, and tmr we could go for breakfast and a swim, wouldn't that be fun?!"

tbc... :p

Skypiea
21-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Just in time for the new update, nice 1 bro ts, please come back fast when you ate free to write:p

CibLover
21-10-2010, 06:12 PM
New camping site. Please do continue.

Cheers. :)

eurodc
21-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks for continuing the story :)

liberatte
21-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Great... hmmm..

Balissa
21-10-2010, 08:15 PM
greating story line, I am chasing this just like those auntie chasing the taiwanese drama.
please speed up abit.

assster
22-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks all for the support, will probably be unable to post for the next couple of days as will be accompanying the gf, will try my best though :p

Kate: "hey, why not you guys stay the night here? there's a spare room anyway, and tmr we could go for breakfast and a swim, wouldn't that be fun?!

Gf: "That sounds fun! But I don't have my bikini with me though..."

Me: "Yah, and I dun think you can fit into kate's anyway, why not some other time bah"
I was keen to go off already, being unsure of what kate was trying to do.

Kate: "You live nearby right? Why not you go back and pack the stuff and at the same time get us some supper on the way back? I'm suddenly hungry after all the puking. Your gf will be safe with me, we can have some girl time!"

Gf: "I'm a bit hungry too.. if you dun mind dear..."

Sigh... my gf was giving me the pleading look which I always have trouble refusing. Bo bian lah, do as kate suggested. Before I left, Kate passed me the keycard for the gates as well as the keys to her place. As I turned to leave, Kate gave me a slap on my ass and said "Come back quickly!" with a wink. My gf saw the whole thing and was giggling away, apparently finding it funny.

I have a bad feeling about this....

zl1983
22-10-2010, 12:33 AM
game on TS..
way to go...

imaginative
22-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Great story.
Pls continue fast.

prodarkness
22-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Can't wait ... Nice story ... Are there gonna be a 3p :)

joew2005
22-10-2010, 05:14 AM
when u meet an ex, it alway brings back alot of memories ..... happy & sad ...

io33
22-10-2010, 09:45 AM
I have a bad feeling about this....

I have a good feeling about your next update:D:D:D

who else agree?:p

wynchn
22-10-2010, 09:50 AM
seems like kate is trying to do something very very naughty........ camping for more...... :)

YingYang
22-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Great story TS.. Don't keep me waiting.. my pants are bursting already..

lustarhymes
22-10-2010, 10:31 AM
I love banging on open balcony too...the thrill & natural belonging.

Kate sounds real notti...i like sex to be teasing, fun & 'creative' - not simply whamp bam thank you mdm.

Keep banging and writing bro! Upz u already.

Sensory Sniper
22-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Just upz yr rep bro. Fantastic story..... pls continue.

Eric22
22-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I smell something brewing... :cool:

nokia88
22-10-2010, 12:19 PM
dun keep us hanging

alan0338
22-10-2010, 12:49 PM
waiting patiently :)

eurodc
22-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Thanks all for the support, will probably be unable to post for the next couple of days as will be accompanying the gf, will try my best though ....

No problem bro, I am still camping on :D

gardener
24-10-2010, 04:46 PM
i love kate!!!

lionox
26-10-2010, 03:41 PM
More, more, more!!! Hehehe. Thank you bro!:D

kickyourass
26-10-2010, 03:45 PM
first time read such nice story.... looking forward to what gonna happen next.... my peanut and beer is finishing... where is TS?? please continue..

langkeyun
26-10-2010, 04:00 PM
TS plz give us more....;)

Lokolan
26-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I smell a threesomecoming!

imaginative
26-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey TS,
Kate asked you to buy supper and come back quickly!!

What took you so long??!!

SBishere
26-10-2010, 07:42 PM
update pls! (: waiting for it!

eddtan1
27-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Camping too bro...exciting in the late night?:):):)

kelzz5
27-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Santa maria~

its better den tv drama haha..

*set tent*

Gordon
27-10-2010, 04:21 AM
Bro Still Camping here!!!:D

riowilly
27-10-2010, 07:16 AM
sounds interesting.... camp liao

jdi813
27-10-2010, 09:15 AM
camping for updates :D

Probe99
27-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Bro! You are good! Can't wait for the story!

badzboy03
27-10-2010, 12:24 PM
camping for more, bro...

eeemen
27-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Bro TS, its been a few days already? Hurry hurry, steam overflowing liao :D, cheers ..................

fun_n_pleasure
28-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey TS,
Kate asked you to buy supper and come back quickly!!

What took you so long??!!

Haha imaginative... that's a good one.

TS is very fortunate to have a FB that's so fun to hang around :)

Wah Si Ricky
28-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Bro TS, its been a few days already? Hurry hurry, steam overflowing liao :D, cheers ..................

all of us wait till neck long long

Sensory Sniper
28-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Hungry for your next installment bro...

terenc3
28-10-2010, 01:20 PM
TS... buy supper take so long? :confused:
camping for more!!:D

otacon
28-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Waiting for more

yeehou1
29-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Camping for more :)

Supermanx1
29-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Camping for more :)

i can smell a threesome coming

nitetcrawler
29-10-2010, 11:31 PM
maybe thread starter gone to have supper. :D

Johnvirgo
29-10-2010, 11:58 PM
maybe thread starter gone to have supper. :D
Suppper??.....think long became supperssssssss......pls continue the installment ......

CoolBlack
30-10-2010, 12:11 AM
I am going to make this story into a movie!!! Confirm blockbuster!....If not at least balls buster!! :D

go-blog
30-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Look like TS has lost his way in this small Singapore!!

joew2005
31-10-2010, 01:04 AM
don't keep every1 waiting .....

nokia88
31-10-2010, 10:33 AM
ts dun keep us hanging and guessing leh :D

bugmenot
31-10-2010, 12:02 PM
Bro TS, when u b back from buying supper?? :D

veryshiok
31-10-2010, 04:49 PM
TS go ipoh to buy supper ?

woohoo123456123
31-10-2010, 10:51 PM
ts faster come back !

Blakkie
01-11-2010, 01:54 AM
good story. update soon pls!

Sensory Sniper
01-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Still no updates?

YingYang
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Wait until neck long liao..

honrywish
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi TS

Nice Story , can please carry ON

heheh e

saintdevil
04-11-2010, 04:53 AM
buy supper for 2 thread lol

bluesea78
04-11-2010, 09:17 AM
camping here

muscle
04-11-2010, 11:37 AM
pitching tent...

Elwina
04-11-2010, 01:48 PM
damn... the TS is taking too long... even go india buy prataa should be back liew...

assster
04-11-2010, 02:00 PM
The drive back to my place took less than 5 mins. Grabbed my gym bag and started packing me and my gf's clothes in. My mind kept thinking about what Kate was planning, but to no avail.

I kinda regretted not telling my gf about my past relationship with kate sooner, because the longer I keep it from her, the worse it seemed to be. She would probably think that I have something to hide. But it already seemed too late to tell her now, so I gotta keep hiding it, and hope that Kate doesn't spill the beans.

With that thought in mind, I decided that leaving Kate alone with my gf doesn't seemed to be such a good idea so I quickly finish up packing and got some mcdonalds drivethru for supper. Back to kate's place once again within the hour, I didn't bother to knock since I had the keys and I let myself in.

The gals were not at the balcony anymore and I heard noises coming from the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar so I peeped in and immediately my dick was standing up again!

The gals are trying on their outfit for the company's halloween party that weekend and damn do they look hot! Kate was dressed in a blood red long 'torn and tattered' dress with a damn high slit up to the thighs (think she is supposed to be a witch or something) and for someone so far, i think she looks damn good in blood red. My gf was in a cute litte fairy outfit, short shimmery outfit that accentuate her cuteness rather than oozing sexiness like kate. 2 very different styles, both very fuckable. :D

I wanted to take a closer look at the gals so I decided that the best option is simply to act casual and opened the room door.

Me: "Supper is here!"
Both Kate and my Gf started screaming
Gf: "Ahh!! Peeping tom!"
Kate: "Pevert!!"
Me: "Chey, what's the big deal?! Not like you are naked or anything. Anyway, you gals look great in those outfits. They for the halloween party this weekend?"

Gals are easily distracted, especially when you compliment them on their looks and outfits. From the sudden screaming and covering up, they suddenly become all confident and starts preening around you.

Gf: "Really, you think it looks good? I was thinking it looks a bit too kiddy, I wanted to go for something sexier like kate's but i dun think i can pull it off"
Me: "You look great. This look is more suitable for you, i think kate plays the witch part better"
Kate: "Wah, what you implying by that?! I am evil witch?!"

kate reached over and try to smack my arm and I got another good close up look of the cleavage that is practically spilling out of that low cut dress. So tempted to reach out to grab those tasty melons and it took great willpower for me to resist.

Gf: "ok lah, go outside and wait for us while we change already"

Reluctantly, I made my way out of the room and went to unpack the food onto the dining room table. My mind kept replaying the image of kate in that sexy dress, and I tried to recall how her naked body looked like, how she looked like when we used to fucked etc and I started to imagine what a threesome with kate and my gf would be like.

I need a plan....

alan0338
04-11-2010, 02:44 PM
I need a plan....

thanks for the story, hope u get a plan soon :p

uobboss
04-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Thx for the update .

Wonder how they looked in those costumes :D

fong2
04-11-2010, 03:08 PM
camping here for more juicy story! gambatei ya ts dun lets us wait too long here........:D

Yardstick
04-11-2010, 06:49 PM
TS is finally back with the supper. Shouldn't keep the deserts from waiting too long.

anton
04-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Took almost 2 weeks just to pack his stuffs and buy supper from McDonald's...:-)

Skypiea
04-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Reluctantly, I made my way out of the room and went to unpack the food onto the dining room table. My mind kept replaying the image of kate in that sexy dress, and I tried to recall how her naked body looked like, how she looked like when we used to fucked etc and I started to imagine what a threesome with kate and my gf would be like.

I need a plan....

Bro assster, you are finally back, anyway please come back again soon for your plan:p:D

zl1983
04-11-2010, 10:53 PM
nice to c u updating again TS..
pls keep them coming.. tks..

assster
05-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Supper was pretty uneventful, just sat around making small talk and cracking stupid jokes. Offered to clean up after that and let the gals go off to sleep. After cleaning up, went to the balcony again for a smoke. Kate and my gf is already sleeping in her room, and I'm wondering where I am suppose to sleep... in the bedroom as well? or on the living room? or maybe I should just go home and sleep in my own bed before coming back tmr morning?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a pair of hands grabbing my dick from behind.:eek: I turned around and was met with a wet kiss from a familiar pair of lips. Kate!

I tried to break away from her, worried that my gf might see us.

me: "what are you doing?! my gf might see us!"
kate: "she's asleep already, and frankly, I dun care! I miss you stan!"

kate pulled my hand and slipped it under her tshirt to grab those braless melons that I have been eyeing the entire night. any resistance i had left went out of the window as the small head took control of the big head and I started kissing kate back with a long lost passion and mold those nice full B cup melons with both my hands. As much as I may love my gf, its been a while since I had a pair of boobs that really filled my hands up nicely (my gf's an A-cupper) :p and it really felt amazing. I lifted the shirt up and started sucking and licking her nipples. my dick got hard again in an instant. Kate started letting out soft moans as I caressed those wonderful tits of hers and I started to worry about her making too much of a noise and waking my gf up. I stopped playing with them and gave her a soft tap on her shoulders. She knew what I wanted and immediately dropped to her knees and took my dick in her mouth. That would put a stop the noise nicely :D

I would say kate is pretty much the expert in bbbj, especially on my dick, given my intensive training for her over the years. I leaned back against the wall and let her do all the work, savoring the moment. Her wet lips engulfed the entire length of my dick with no feeling of any teeth at all, tongue twirling around the dickhead, head bobbing up and down at tremendous speed, together with her cfm looks she kept giving me every now and then, its almost the perfect blowjob if there is such a thing. Despite me cumming just hours earlier, I can feel the buildup in the balls once again, and I came within minutes into that wonderful mouth of kate. She didn't showed any signs of slowing down and kept milking my dick and swallowing every last drop and giving my dick a good cleanup with her tongue.

"Tasted just as I remembered" she whispered in my ears as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks, I really needed that. Missed you so much stan" she continued before she turned and walked off, leaving me alone once again on the balcony, all confused and with my dick still hanging out....

uobboss
05-11-2010, 02:12 PM
keep them cumming :D

poiuytrewq
05-11-2010, 02:30 PM
very steaming. Keep it up

eeemen
05-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Thanks for coming back bro, looking forward to more :D, cheers .......................

alan0338
05-11-2010, 04:06 PM
nice update TS, humble up for u...good story,more pls :D

ben.now
08-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Bro why are u not feeding us wif your juicy write up?????? We are hungry...

JoyJoy
08-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Interesting story..keep it going :)

thirstytyler
08-11-2010, 11:34 AM
singapore can be small in a good way too.. imagine you see your ex FB... and their boyfriends :)

gardener
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
argh... more! would like to know more about the past of u n kate

naughtypeon
08-11-2010, 02:58 PM
So what happens next? :p

zl1983
09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
nice update TS..
keep them coming pls..
tks..

newbie_sex
16-11-2010, 12:43 PM
still camping...........

zhot
16-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Camping here and waiting for the 3p. :p

ah_choo
16-11-2010, 04:29 PM
This is really good.

perfection89
16-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Got a feeling will be some thing like this:

Ts next day fuck with his gf.
den katie peep and masturbate den Ts caught her den fuck her.
den gf suggest for 3some but worried katie won't agree..
ts at dinner somehow psycho katie and katie obviously wan 3some so agree den all 3some.. den end of story?

den maybe halloween party..become orgy?

wah potential for a lot of development.. shiok shiok. :D

P.S: or maybe.. gf caught ts fucking with katie..but she never scold him cos all along she is a bi and got high sex drive? wah like that ts shiok got 2 "wifes" like wei xiao bao story liao...

Skypiea
16-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Bro ts where are u:(

joew2005
16-11-2010, 09:10 PM
pls continue.

SpIkEY
17-11-2010, 11:40 AM
camping for more juicy news from TS ....

farkadipa
18-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Indeed one of those better threads... Simply wana Fast Forward to read more.
TS, please 不要停。hahaa...

dimsumdolly69
18-11-2010, 04:59 AM
eh this kate ure talking about fits the description of a friend of mine.
she also looks like fish leong and has aga aga the same build.

does it happen to be her in 1:10 of the vid: ?

DUySXWzGo3g

assster
22-11-2010, 09:30 PM
sorry all, really very very busy with work, will try to write more soon.

thanks guys for your patience, a quick photo of their halloween party :D

http://i54.tinypic.com/x4lkci.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/2rc94qu.jpg

guess who is who?? :p

assster
22-11-2010, 09:35 PM
apologies, dunno why never show the picture here, is the below format correct?

"picturelink"

saint_1979
23-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Girl in red is your gf and in black is kate?

gardener
23-11-2010, 10:55 AM
kate the first and gf the second!

smartke
23-11-2010, 12:15 PM
1st pic gf, 2nd pic Kate ;)

sk8terboy
25-11-2010, 02:07 AM
hey bro i think the pics got removed...can repost again?

eeemen
25-11-2010, 10:02 PM
hey bro i think the pics got removed...can repost again?

Yes plz. Think they got removed! Try another hosting site plz? Thanks bro, cheers ...............

Skypiea
29-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes plz. Think they got removed! Try another hosting site plz? Thanks bro, cheers ...............

Bro ts Mia Liao dun know must wait till when the pic and story will be update again:(

diputs1269
29-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Camping here for updating :)

unsung80
29-11-2010, 07:44 PM
I miss the picture leh!! TS where are you??