PDA

View Full Version : from a gal to a woman?

|GD_GeR|
17-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Haven been reading stories and FR written by many bros here.. wanna share some of my “imagination”.. Anyway.. The stories are 10% true.. 50% imagination and 40% crapping.. Pls pardon me on my poor English and how I organized my story as it is my first time writing.. (^_^)

My First BJ

Thinking back, I was 14 that year.. mIRC was the trend at that point in time.. I used to spend my afternoon meddling in irc.. Talking to strangers.. I guess I was quite addicted.. Anyway, one afternoon.. I got to know this guy.. Lets call him K.. he was the first guy I gave my number to in irc.. I guess was a little too naďve as he was sweet talking to me.. We started smsing each other.. And slowly, it turn into phone conversation.. Being a little gal then, I was somehow flattered with the attention he spend on me.. (Maybe cos I wasn’t really beautiful and kinda big size..) So one day, he asked me to meet him.. I was in a dilemma whether to or not.. Was curious wanting to know how he looked like but on the other hand, was a little scare as have not met anyone online before.. Anyway, he was telling me that it was his relatives birthday and was having a party near his place.. After much hesitant and persuasion, I finally agreed to meet him..

ben78
17-10-2010, 06:57 PM
TS ,nice starting,camping for more:)

simple2kee
17-10-2010, 08:36 PM
2nd camper. lets hear more. :)

alan0338
17-10-2010, 08:52 PM
nice writing even its 10% true, hehe, i like leh...:D

wishfulking
17-10-2010, 09:16 PM
I believed is only 10% true. You mentioned mIRC then should be long ago, at that time you already SMSing using handphone? :D

|GD_GeR|
17-10-2010, 10:10 PM
TS ,nice starting,camping for more:)

hahaz.. thanks!

2nd camper. lets hear more. :)

Thanks! will try to write more if i can squeeze the brain juice out of my head..

nice writing even its 10% true, hehe, i like leh...:D

lolz.. thank u.. i hope to put more truth in it.. =)

I believed is only 10% true. You mentioned mIRC then should be long ago, at that time you already SMSing using handphone? :D

hahaz.. yahz.. but mIRC is still on the going just not as popular only.. and compared my age to the time generation, i'm pretty sure there is handphone at that time.. hahaz..and i kinda own one somehow.. =)

|GD_GeR|
17-10-2010, 10:39 PM
He was living near Aljunied so I took a train then a bus down to his place.. I was wearing blue baggy jeans and a black round neck t-shirt.. nothing exciting as it was my first time meeting someone from the net.. (Didn’t think much about what to wear back then so was kinda like casual.. lolz) anyway, i was nervous.. my mind kept playing different scenarios of meeting him.. and what i am gonna say when i meet him.. I was wondering hard whether he will like what he sees..(guess small gal don't like rejection.. hahaz..)

“Ding dong..” I rang the bell as the bus approached the bus stop near his house.. My heart was beating even faster.. I could feel my heart pumping so loudly.. Alighted the bus I took out my hand phone and started smsing him.. “Where are you?? I think I reach already.. But not sure whether izzit the correct bus stop.. lolz..” 5 mins later, my phone started to ring.. I answered.. He ask me where i was and what i saw around me.. I told him that i was standing in front of a school.. etc... etc.. etc... After that he told me the direction to walk to his block.. (kinda like a maze game.. ) Then He told me to take the lift up to level 5.. So I went in and press 5..

As I exited the lift, I saw him standing near the staircase waiting for me.. He was tall, around 1.72cm.. A little skinny though.. Quite fair and overall not so bad looking.. I tried my best to smile as i was scare stiff.. I approached him.. "Hi, I'm Cindy.." i said.. "Hello, I'm K.." We stand at the stairway and talk for awhile before proceeding to his place..When i entered his house, iI saw that both his parents was home so I greeted them.. Was a little paiseh and scare as like i said, i have never met anyone from the net let alone going to his house and seeing his parents.. Anyway, we quickly went to his room.. as i was also eager to move away from his parents sight.. Honestly, at that point in time, I was a little scare but excitied.. (However naughty thoughts were still not part of my mind yet as i guess i was still young and not expose to those stuff.. Moreover, we have never talked dirty over the phone and sms..) He went to sit on his bed.. And he gestured me to sit beside him.. I hesitated.. Looking around the room for a chair or somewhere to sit.. but there was nothing.. His room was quite empty but messy with only a single bed, a very long study table, a 4 door cabinet and clothing all over the place.. (Thought only women have clothes lying ard..) So in the end, no choice but to sit on the edge of the bed.. Trying to keep a distance away from him.. Slowly.. he sat nearer and nearer finally, our knees touch.. I was so shy and kept looking down the whole time.. He hold my hand.. And at that point, time for me stood still.. We were very quiet.. so quiet that i remembered actually hearing my own breathing and his as well.. From there, he didn't advance further.. Just kept holding my hand.. After awhile, I heard his parents was about to leave home.. He asked me to stay inside the room while he go out to tell his parents that we will go meet them later..

So he went outside while I was inside his room.. (Didn’t know he was plotting all along..) Anyway, while he was outside, i stand up and walk around looking at his things.. (Quite KPO last time.. ) I heard the door click shut and he was back in his room.. Walking over, he suddenly hugged me.. I was shocked! (I have hugged before but not with someone I just knew..) However, I didn’t resisted.. (not sure why but i guess that to him might mean a green light??) We were hugging for about 5-10 mins.. And I could feel his breath near my ear.. I was feeling quite good actually.. (Last time don't know the feeling of aroused and high.. just think that it's nice.. lolz..) Slowly.. i feel his hand started roaming my back..

*P.s: Sorry still a little long winded.. no exciting part yet.. pls dun fall asleep reading.. trying hard to write as not very good with descriptive..

VanGogh
17-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Nice work Sis, waiting for more :D

naturegreen
17-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Here to support! Please do continue

elong
17-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Bro, good try, more ... :p

shoutcast
18-10-2010, 01:56 PM
staying tune for more

alan0338
18-10-2010, 02:28 PM
nice to read...waiting 4 more:p

mchnsg
18-10-2010, 10:26 PM
camping for more

surbana
18-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Camping for more.

|GD_GeR|
19-10-2010, 12:51 AM
I can feel that he is hugging me tighter and tighter.. And I somehow couldn’t breath.. I tried to struggle a little but was held firm.. Slowly.. His hand move further down.. From my shoulder.. To my waist.. Then slowly I can feel his hand move lower to my butt.. I was scared and turn on at the same time.. (Didn’t really know what to do at that time so kinda was standing like a wooden block.. ) He kissed me suddenly! I opened my eyes wide starring at him but he didn’t just stop there.. He continue to kiss me and tried to put his tongue into me mouth.. I was horrified.. I have never French before.. (Think this story got many first.. no only bj.. lolz..) My heart was racing fast.. Trying to struggle but he was real strong for his size.. I continue struggling for a moment, before giving up.. (Think after struggling for awhile, people tend to just forget about it cause quite tiring.. lolz..) I started to response.. (Not sure why and how also..) I allowed him to stick his tongue into my mouth.. And doing the same.. We continue frenching for a couple of minutes and his hand was still roaming my back and squeezing my butt.. Slowly, he relaxed his grip on me as he sense that my defense was at the lowest.. (Didn’t resist as I think I was a little stone.. Not sure what is happening..) Pulling me as he walk to his bed, I followed suit.. Sitting beside him, he hugged me again.. This time, he lowered so that I was lying flat on his bed.. Then he proceeded to kiss me again.. Slowly, moving from my lips to my ears.. Then to my neck.. It felt so good to me as I have never felt like that before.. It was a mixture of feeling ticklish and “shiok”.. (There was also this contradicting feeling inside me.. Such that I was real scare and wanted it to stop but on the other hand because it felt so good I didn’t want it to stop.. )

P.s* i feel that my story is a little long winded..=( got a hard time thinking back about happen.. got very bad memory.. sorry~

kingpinner
19-10-2010, 06:38 AM
set up table and chair :)

otamay
19-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Waiting for more updates:)

|GD_GeR|
21-10-2010, 12:27 AM
His lips roam back to kissing me on my lips.. Bit by bit, he inched his hand towards my breast.. I was on nine cloud and didn’t really know what was happening.. Didn’t expect my body to react this way.. Reacting to his touch, to his kisses.. He caresses my breasts from outside the t-shirt.. Then slowly, I feel his hand on my stomach.. Moving upwards.. I quickly hold onto his hand to stop him from going up.. He looked at me with an “oh so gentle” look and it kinda melt my 14 years old heart.. Softly, he said.. “Believe me baby..” Then gently take my hands away and his other hand continue to slowly inched upwards to cup my breast from outside my bra.. I let out a small moan.. (Didn’t know that I can sound like that too..) I was so surprise at the sound I made.. He continue to massage my breast and I was registered to whatever gonna happen.. Didn’t have the energy, thinking power and resistance to move away or say no.. He lift up my shirt and was using his tongue to tease the area around the boobs.. I arch forward turning and twisting hoping that he would tease the place which most desire it.. (Was young then.. didn’t know about sex.. but body sure know how to react.. Kinda like auto tune to horny frequency..) He continue teasing the outside making me earn for more.. Then finally, he pulled down my bra revealing the breasts that so want to be released.. Flicking and licking my nipples with his tongue.. There was this burning sensation inside me.. Somehow as if I wanna explode.. I was moaning quite loudly.. (Luckily that his parents went out.. if not 101% paiseh..) He continue licking my breasts.. Making them feel so good.. And he started to suck them.. Like a little baby boy..

* sorry everyone.. been too busy to write. will try to update as soon as i can.. *

naturegreen
21-10-2010, 12:33 AM
wa |GD_GeR| very active hor? So late still mai koonz become |BAD_GeR| liao ;)

darylcch
21-10-2010, 01:04 AM
camping..with folding chair...tibits...beer...

|GD_GeR|
21-10-2010, 01:20 AM
wa |GD_GeR| very active hor? So late still mai koonz become |BAD_GeR| liao ;)

want to koonz liaoz.. but.. must update first mahz.. if not later ppl say i MIA.. =p no lorz.. i still |GD_GeR|.. hahaz.. u stil dun wan koonz ar? later naturegreen turn yellow cos withered liaoz.. lolz.. joking*

simple2kee
21-10-2010, 08:28 PM
sis, thks for the update. more pls. :)

pokeman71
27-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Update lei

alan0338
28-10-2010, 06:07 PM
WRU sis :D

gills001
28-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Popcorns anyone??

|GD_GeR|
28-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Popcorns anyone??

got popcorn no share.. =(

Update lei

sorry.. will try to update soon.. =)

WRU sis :D

hahaz.. sis here lahz.. lolz.. been super busy.. =(

Sorry everone for the lack of update as writing stories require effort and lots of time.. Been pretty busy lately with school.. Sigh.. so tired.. I will try my best to write soon..

Stay tune!! =)

VanGogh
28-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Ger, lai lai lai quick , many big brothers waiting for next episop :D

mike3329
29-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Very nicely narrated....well done. Always interesting and arousing to get the woman's perspective! Looking forward to more...much more...lol:D

darylcch
29-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Never know u can write such a nice and turn on story..
Camping for more with chips....

SaveThePussies
29-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Good gal got powerful England. Lov yr story. Waitin

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
I arched my body towards him.. He response by sucking hard on my nipple, while his other hand move towards my other breast, massaging them.. Squeeze them hard.. I was so hot all over and didn’t want it to stop.. Minutes passed.. I hear the zipping sound.. When I looked over, I saw him slowly zipping down his pants.. (Weird thoughts forming in my head.. got no idea at all what he is trying to do..) I tried to move away as I am starting to feel a little afraid but he caught hold of the half naked me and started to lick my wrist down to my elbow then up my arms again.. It was so arousing.. Once again, I forgot the fright and was in his arms.. (Thinking back.. so stupid of me.. lolz.. ) Anyway, he turn me around so that my back was facing him.. Hugging me from the back, he continue to cup my breast playing with each harden nipple.. Making them beg for more attention.. At that point I was moaning non stop.. (Too high.. lolz.. first time know.. ) He spoke softly into my ears.. “Baby.. can u blow me?”.. I immediately stoned! (I was thinking.. what the hell is blow? And blow what? Was super innocent then..) I turn around then looking at him with my big innocent eye and asked.. “Dear.. erm.. How to blow you??” I could see then there was a big mischievous smile spread across his face.. (I guess he found my question amusing??) He touch my face gently, kiss me lightly on my lips.. Then he ask me to remove his pants.. I obliged.. (Guess at that point I was already too lost so kinda just follow what he says..) Pulling of his shorts clumsily, he was left only with his brief.. He guided me over and lowered my head that my lips was just above the bulge.. I stopped but he force my head down a little causing my lips to kiss his bulge.. I quickly move away.. “What are you doing??” he look at me with pleading eyes.. “Baby, just follow what I say okiez?”.. I was getting scared but on the other hand, I can feel the curiosity inside me.. (That’s why people say.. curiosity kills the cat and here, the cat refers to pussy.. =p).. After some persuading, i was once again foolish..

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Very nicely narrated....well done. Always interesting and arousing to get the woman's perspective! Looking forward to more...much more...lol:D

hahaz.. thanks u..

Never know u can write such a nice and turn on story..
Camping for more with chips....

izzit?? u were turn on?? =p

Good gal got powerful England. Lov yr story. Waitin

hahaz.. where got powerful england?? lolz.. =p

simple2kee
02-11-2010, 08:46 PM
nice & steamy story! :)

pokeman71
02-11-2010, 09:27 PM
When is my turn babe. Ups your pts liao.

|GD_GeR|
02-11-2010, 09:29 PM
When is my turn babe. Ups your pts liao.

hahaz.. sorry.. gif me some time.. my list getting longer and longer.. =(

kensheeh89
02-11-2010, 11:29 PM
hehe campin here wait for my dear jie jie to continue writin... guys be patient our TS sister is bz wif her studies and assignment so i guess give her some time ba :D * pass popcorn to my dear jie jie*

darylcch
03-11-2010, 07:50 PM
you want some coke...my chips finishing...continuing my popcorns..
you are bursting my load by reading and imagining you at that time...sooo innocent..

|GD_GeR|
03-11-2010, 09:57 PM
you want some coke...my chips finishing...continuing my popcorns..
you are bursting my load by reading and imagining you at that time...sooo innocent..

wow.. coke.. chips.. popcorns?? u all having party here ar?? lolz..
hmz.. am i?? omg!!! i didnt know.. =p

kensheeh89
03-11-2010, 11:25 PM
wow.. coke.. chips.. popcorns?? u all having party here ar?? lolz..
hmz.. am i?? omg!!! i didnt know.. =p

jie ar.. nt party... i makin bbq chicken.... wan some ma???? i gt beer in the mini fridge too wor :cool:

kingpinner
04-11-2010, 06:06 AM
wahhhhh so innocent i also wan u blow me ....keke

joew2005
04-11-2010, 06:15 AM
oh ... oh .....

|GD_GeR|
04-11-2010, 07:33 AM
wahhhhh so innocent i also wan u blow me ....keke

Lolz.. Of cos.. U dunno I very innocent one mehz?? :p hahaz.. Come come.. I blow AIR for u.. :p missing u.. Lolz..

|GD_GeR|
04-11-2010, 07:35 AM
oh ... oh .....

Ahh ... Ahh .....

Hahaz! :)

AsakuraJames
04-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Nice story. Keep it up.

Season_Tea
04-11-2010, 10:24 AM
jie jie pro..
keep it up didi will support u

kensheeh89
04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
jie jie pro..

yups me this didi aso support u :D

vellamoose
04-11-2010, 03:17 PM
me too me too me supports you

|GD_GeR|
04-11-2010, 05:51 PM
jie jie pro..

hahaz.. jie jie where got pro..

yups me this didi aso support u :D

hmz.. thank u didi..

Nice story. Keep it up.

lolz.. thank u.. =)

me too me too me supports you

thank u thank u!!! =)

hmz.. thank u for all ya support.. i will try to write.. but been very busy work school.. =(

Advent Children
04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Bored. Read ur thread. Keep it up. :)

kensheeh89
04-11-2010, 08:36 PM
hehe we two dearie jie and didi need thx ma?? * pat pat jie jie* heheh

ro_met
04-11-2010, 10:23 PM
waiting for more!

Season_Tea
05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Jie jie where yr naughty story?
Update pls fon MIA ya.
Best regrad

Season_Tea DiDi

goof88
05-11-2010, 02:38 AM
waiting for more juicy stories.

whatthefuk
05-11-2010, 02:48 AM
waiting for more

wickman
05-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Lolz.. Of cos.. U dunno I very innocent one mehz?? :p hahaz.. Come come.. I blow AIR for u.. :p missing u.. Lolz..

haha wah the air smell great .... :) miss u too ...faster update ya

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Jie jie where yr naughty story?
Update pls fon MIA ya.
Best regrad

Season_Tea DiDi

hahaz.. story still in the process of writing..
lolz.. very tired lately..
no mood to write.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 04:39 PM
haha wah the air smell great .... :) miss u too ...faster update ya

hahaz.. u can smell it ar??
will update soon..

kingpinner
05-11-2010, 09:09 PM
ooops so many ppl liao this tent , steal a muack from u can bo

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
ooops so many ppl liao this tent , steal a muack from u can bo

hahaz.. can.. muackz! *kiss kingpinner lightly on the lips..*

kensheeh89
05-11-2010, 09:52 PM

wah i wan aso lei can mahz???? :p

Fetish Joe
05-11-2010, 10:09 PM

wah... i want also :D

kensheeh89
05-11-2010, 10:11 PM

i think gg to be a long line of ppl gg to ask for a kiss from GD_Ger sis le lor :eek:

NetRodent
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Very sExciting and Stimulating stories you got!!

Keep it rolling... dying for more stimulation...

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 11:13 PM

hahaz.. didi. don't cheeky horz.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
05-11-2010, 11:13 PM
i think gg to be a long line of ppl gg to ask for a kiss from GD_Ger sis le lor :eek:

hahaz.. think wont lahz..
i am also not famous.. lolz..

Season_Tea
06-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Jie jie how come not fair?
Other ppl got kiss but I din have le.

|GD_GeR|
06-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Jie jie how come not fair?
Other ppl got kiss but I din have le.

hahaz.. cos u are didi.. =p
he is aiai.. lolz..
letters different lehz..

Suckmedry
06-11-2010, 01:13 AM
chio bu mei mei, can suckmedry? =)

starystarynite
06-11-2010, 01:44 AM
don't know gd gal mei mei can write erotic story :)

quite turn on also!! haha! faster post next dose....!!

:)

|GD_GeR|
06-11-2010, 01:46 AM
chio bu mei mei, can suckmedry? =)

hahaz.. no chio bu lehz..
lolz.. cannot lahz.. =p
later too dry will wither..

starystarynite
06-11-2010, 01:46 AM
BTW,14 leh, really very young! everything not fully developed yet! and you really daring...when i was 14, i dun even dare to go stranger's house...heehee!

|GD_GeR|
06-11-2010, 01:49 AM
don't know gd gal mei mei can write erotic story :)

quite turn on also!! haha! faster post next dose....!!

:)

hahaz.. of cos can.. =p
izzit?? so stary kor kor turn on le huh?? =p

BTW,14 leh, really very young! everything not fully developed yet! and you really daring...when i was 14, i dun even dare to go stranger's house...heehee!

lolz think last time was real naive ba.. =(
and stupidly curious.. hahaz..
now think back.. dunno whether to laugh or cry! lolz..

killerjacky
06-11-2010, 06:45 AM
ooops did i make u guy jealous :p kekek

hahah thank to all the bros and sis for the support of my aiai thread

kensheeh89
06-11-2010, 07:41 PM

haha she my dearie jie jie ofc is support nor :D

mamamiakuku
06-11-2010, 07:48 PM
oh..what is next... cant wait for the story to continue

seriousrelation
06-11-2010, 09:53 PM
can blow mine?

k3lvin123
06-11-2010, 10:00 PM
hahaz.. cos u are didi.. =p
he is aiai.. lolz..
letters different lehz..

How about me? i got nick anot?

silvers
06-11-2010, 10:45 PM
So far read till here, sperm bag was 30% loaded liao, Hee Hee.... Update soon hor, don't puncture my semi loaded bag

tanan64
07-11-2010, 01:52 AM
very interesting story

|GD_GeR|
07-11-2010, 03:03 AM
How about me? i got nick anot?

hahaz.. u ahh..
i haven think of it yet lehz..
lolz.. any suggestion??

|GD_GeR|
07-11-2010, 03:04 AM
can blow mine?

hahaz.. cannot..
u wanna get whack by my aiai huh?? lolz..

|GD_GeR|
07-11-2010, 03:05 AM
So far read till here, sperm bag was 30% loaded liao, Hee Hee.... Update soon hor, don't puncture my semi loaded bag

hahaz.. 30% ar..
okiez.. will try to update soon..
in order for u to load more.. lolz..

|GD_GeR|
07-11-2010, 03:08 AM

hahaz.. oops* =X
hmz.. aiai!! ("V") muackz!!

michaelrocksam
07-11-2010, 12:49 PM
sis |GD_GER|,

its good that you are doing a closure on the chapters of your youth. Dun have to pay a psychiatrist or a counsellor or psychologist, to leave behind the folly and mistakes of your youth behind. Not many people can do that, cos it hurts and dunno where to say it out.

Its very vivid with details that I can imagine I am there watching you doing the deed :) hearing your moans. Waiting for the crescendo of your ecstatic orgasm :D

Hope your read your other sexy chapters of your life too

Waiting by my email prompter from to read your updates.

Thank you so much for making my bored day a sexciting one

Season_Tea
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Kam sia kam sia my jie jie for the point
will support u

kensheeh89
07-11-2010, 10:34 PM
hehe hope jie jie can post more sexciting stories more wor :D

starystarynite
08-11-2010, 01:02 AM
turn on and release liao lah while picturing you performing BJ as described n your post, hahaha! better still next time post with picture...

hahaz.. of cos can.. =p
izzit?? so stary kor kor turn on le huh?? =p

lolz think last time was real naive ba.. =(
and stupidly curious.. hahaz..
now think back.. dunno whether to laugh or cry! lolz..

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 01:51 AM
sis |GD_GER|,

its good that you are doing a closure on the chapters of your youth. Dun have to pay a psychiatrist or a counsellor or psychologist, to leave behind the folly and mistakes of your youth behind. Not many people can do that, cos it hurts and dunno where to say it out.

Its very vivid with details that I can imagine I am there watching you doing the deed :) hearing your moans. Waiting for the crescendo of your ecstatic orgasm :D

Hope your read your other sexy chapters of your life too

Waiting by my email prompter from to read your updates.

Thank you so much for making my bored day a sexciting one

thanks bro for the upz.. =)

yup.. bro.. i agree.. sometime things are just hard to say and think about..
but.. i guess that for me.. it is more of a experience..
i mean.. everyone had to start somewhere..
just a matter of now and latter.. lolz..
It is like what you've said.. mistakes and folly decisions made in my youth..
but since it has already passed and therefore should face it.. and i actually learn something out of it.. =) (must kinda thanks this guy.. lolz..)

hahaz.. sure.. will try to update soon.. as kinda busy now..
ya always welcome.. =)
i'm glad it make your day sexciting.. =D

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 01:55 AM
turn on and release liao lah while picturing you performing BJ as described n your post, hahaha! better still next time post with picture...

hahaz.. later i post my pic.. all run away..
no one wanna read my thread liaoz.. lolz..
too fat and ugly liaoz lorz.. hahaz..
dun think i can release after seeing liaoz..

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Kam sia kam sia my jie jie for the point
will support u

hahaz.. okiez.. ya welcome didi..

hehe hope jie jie can post more sexciting stories more wor :D

will try if i can find time.. =)

kensheeh89
08-11-2010, 09:30 AM
will try if i can find time.. =)[/QUOTE]

hehehe... hmm hope can meet u again soon wor my cute cute dearie jie jie XD... hope ur aiai wont kill me wor :cool:

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 10:29 AM
will try if i can find time.. =)

hehehe... hmm hope can meet u again soon wor my cute cute dearie jie jie XD... hope ur aiai wont kill me wor :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hahaz.. my aiai is "Mr Nice Guy".. =p
u my didi.. so shouldn't be a prob..
but.. otherwise.. i cannot confirm liaoz..
if u kena pin to tree and got metal pole treatment.. not my fault.. lolz..

kensheeh89
08-11-2010, 02:17 PM
wah metal pole treatment T.T eee so bad de LOL

superman67
08-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Tks so much for sharing yr sexperience..guess now u re a real nice woman..upz u 2 tiko pts..cheerz :)

cedric_sunny
08-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Sis, reading your story really can let people think of the innocent you doing the very not so innocent things. Do continue.

jec8181
08-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Sis my popcorn and drink almost finish....
come back update..

cheers

|GD_GeR|
08-11-2010, 11:58 PM
wah metal pole treatment T.T eee so bad de LOL

hahaz.. yes.. metal pole!!! =p

Tks so much for sharing yr sexperience..guess now u re a real nice woman..upz u 2 tiko pts..cheerz :)

hahaz.. thank bro for the upz.. =)
i hope that i am a nice woman.. lolz..

Sis, reading your story really can let people think of the innocent you doing the very not so innocent things. Do continue.

lolz.. will continue soon..
cheers!

Sis my popcorn and drink almost finish....
come back update..

cheers

bro.. will update very soon.. maybe tml night.. lolz..

kensheeh89
09-11-2010, 09:49 AM
wah i emo liao la... * drinks alot of beer and smokes alot of cigarettes* i nvr noe my jie jie so bad de let me tio METAL POLE TREATMENT de T.T

Dirtyboy76
09-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Camping for more!!!!!

|GD_GeR|
09-11-2010, 06:05 PM
He hug me again.. Then gently guide me back to his bulge.. “Kiss it baby..” I hesitated but he push my head down.. I was kissing his cock from outside his brief.. (First time come so close (O.O)).. I looked up at him and he was starring at me eagerly.. Many thoughts run through my mind but nothing seems to register.. “kiss it again baby..” I did as I was told.. (not sure why but seems like his expression turns me on.. so I was kinda eager to please him.. lol..) soon after, I was planting soft kisses all over his brief.. After awhile, he asked me to stop.. I lifted my head looking at him not knowing what’s next.. He adjusted his position so that he could remove his brief.. I moved away.. My heart was racing.. I totally got no idea what was gonna happen.. As he was removing his brief, I looked over.. Eyes wide starring.. Never have I ever come so close to a real life dick before.. He hold me closer but I tried to struggle.. I was real scare at that point in time.. I tried pushing him away but his hand hug me firmly.. I couldn’t move at all.. I was trapped in his arms.. (guess that I on the other hand was also trapped in curiousity..) I stood very still not knowing what to do and no where to go.. He continue hugging me for a long time.. Slowly.. he hold my hand.. and tried to move it to touch his cock.. I snatch back my hand.. He looked down at the half naked me and his expression softened.. He hug me again.. Speaking softly into my ears.. “Baby.. I’m sorry.. But I just couldn’t help it.. Please forgive me..” Not sure why my heart softened again or maybe I was once again aroused, I relaxed into his arms.. (Think that’s why they say young gals are super naďve..) As he was whispering into my ear, he occasionally use his tongue to flick my ear lobe.. In no time, I started to give out soft moan again.. Slowly, he start to lick my ears down to my neck then to my lips.. Kissing me deeply.. His hand went to cup my breast teasing the nipples.. Using his finger to pinch on the twin peak softly.. He bend down and start suckling my nipple again.. I was feeling so aroused that I totally forgot the episode that had happen awhile ago.. (Horny makes one forget everything.. lolz..) He grab my breasts with both his hand.. Sucking it alternatively.. Playing with my nipples.. He let go of one breast and his hand went to hold mine.. Slowly, he guided my hand to his now exposed hard and long cock.. This time, I didn’t’ resist.. (I guess that I was too over the cloud to know logic..) His hand was on mine and mine on his cock.. He guide me to stroke it.. Up and down. Slowly.. (I guess that his cock was about 7”.. quite thick.. no foreskin when erected..) We kissed.. My hand was still stroking his cock clumsily.. (First time not sure what to do.. ) His hand travel down the outer of my jeans.. Stopping around my pussy area.. He rub on it gently.. I jerked.. (Never felt anything like that as well.. omg! I feel so innocent back then.. Everything is so “new”) He hugged me tighter so that there was no way I could turn or run.. He continue rubbing my pussy outside my jeans..

Omg!!! i write my story during tutorial.. lolz.. was damn kinky.. scare later my frenz look over my lappie.. lolz.. classmates are having presentation infront and i am doing this at the back of the class.. so wrong.. lolz..

Hope bros here enjoy.. will update soon.. =)

*p.s: sorry if there is any typo or spelling error.. cos got to keep changing window.. lolz.. =p

kensheeh89
09-11-2010, 08:17 PM
hehe jie jie notti lor gt arroused when u wrote it ma??? LOL :p

songsongsong
09-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Sis, you wrote until song song that you forgot to break the paragraph.. eyes also blurred! Hard to read but prefer read to HARD:D!

|GD_GeR|
09-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Sis, you wrote until song song that you forgot to break the paragraph.. eyes also blurred! Hard to read but prefer read to HARD:D!

oops* sorry ahh.. cos in class mahz..
then post must secretly secretly..
so forgot to break paragraph liaoz..

jay6610
09-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Anymore? keen to blow?

kensheeh89
09-11-2010, 10:50 PM
lol jie jie dun post while havin tutorial ma... later ppl see hw??? hiaz :( post when free nor nvm we can wait de rite bros???

superman67
10-11-2010, 11:10 AM
He hugged me tighter so that there was no way I could turn or run.. He continue rubbing my pussy outside my jeans..

Omg!!! i write my story during tutorial.. lolz.. was damn kinky.. scare later my frenz look over my lappie.. lolz.. classmates are having presentation infront and i am doing this at the back of the class.. so wrong.. lolz..

*p.s: sorry if there is any typo or spelling error.. cos got to keep changing window.. lolz.. =p
While they present thier project..u present yr sexperiences project to us ma..is ok..go ahead...:D Nice steamy sharing I like it...already set up aircon container here to camp...;)

alan0338
10-11-2010, 11:21 AM
back then was inocent, wat about now? :rolleyes: :D

honeybabe
10-11-2010, 11:39 AM
mine wasnt good memory..
i talked to this guy on irc..
we met up and became really close...

he asked me to be his gf...
i didnt dare to...
we went to his house...
n...

but he became cold to me after tt...
bastard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx60ccUxd94
this video is made by her gf... although her gf didnt do anything wrong...
i still wanna say hes an asshole...

singexpat
10-11-2010, 01:49 PM
oops* sorry ahh.. cos in class mahz..
then post must secretly secretly..
so forgot to break paragraph liaoz..

Actuali, u can write the story in word, edit SUI SUI then copy n paste here..
:d

|GD_GeR|
10-11-2010, 07:14 PM
back then was inocent, wat about now? :rolleyes: :D

hahaz.. now ahh.. that's for me to know.. for u to find out lehz.. :p

|GD_GeR|
10-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Actuali, u can write the story in word, edit SUI SUI then copy n paste here..
:d

hahaz.. bro.. i did that..
but my frenz beside me keep wanting to peep at my lappie..
lolz..

|GD_GeR|
10-11-2010, 07:22 PM
mine wasnt good memory..
i talked to this guy on irc..
we met up and became really close...

he asked me to be his gf...
i didnt dare to...
we went to his house...
n...

but he became cold to me after tt...
bastard...

sis/bro..(i'm not very sure but i think is sista..) life is like that..
last time mIrc was like hunting ground for many "asshole"
preying on innocent figure.. (ahem*like me and u..lolz..)
but one thing that puzzle me..
he ask u to be his gf.. u didn't dare.. but still you dare to go to his house??
hmz.. anyway.. it's just a thought.. =)
anyway.. sis.. always look on the bright side of light.. =)
like me.. i take it as a experience.. afterall.. there is always a time to start..
If it didn't happen.. then maybe i might not be what i am now..
dun think so much about him anymore.. be strong and happy..
enjoy life now.. and dun let him make it miserable.. =)

dennischan
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM

in class can feel horny to write the story? upz*

alan0338
10-11-2010, 10:54 PM
hahaz.. now ahh.. that's for me to know.. for u to find out lehz.. :p

another teasing sentence,make uncle buay tahan :D

|GD_GeR|
10-11-2010, 11:29 PM
another teasing sentence,make uncle buay tahan :D

uncle alan.. u buay tahan le ar??
cum cum.. lol.. :p

viperf14
11-11-2010, 01:17 AM
am i late to camp here for more update ? :p

waiting for more juicy update sis :)

singexpat
11-11-2010, 02:31 PM
hahaz.. bro.. i did that..
but my frenz beside me keep wanting to peep at my lappie..
lolz..

jialat, somehow i have e urge to smack ur friend's head so tht he/she wun keep peeping at ur laptop so u can continue wif ur story... :D

ah rat
11-11-2010, 02:38 PM
jialat, somehow i have e urge to smack ur friend's head so tht he/she wun keep peeping at ur laptop so u can continue wif ur story... :D

Bro,how about u and I entertain her friend,so that she can continue. :D
If guy u entertain him. :D
If girl I entertain her. :p

singexpat
11-11-2010, 02:54 PM
If guy u entertain him.
If girl I entertain her.

Brudder, your suggestion veri e good leh...

But somehow nt gum me leh... :D

|GD_GeR|
11-11-2010, 03:33 PM

hahaz.. good good.. *smack*

Bro,how about u and I entertain her friend,so that she can continue. :D
If guy u entertain him. :D
If girl I entertain her. :p

lolz.. bro.. u very good idea horz..
but.. my frenz is guy..
so who wanna entertain him huh??

ah rat
11-11-2010, 03:35 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]lolz.. bro.. u very good idea horz..
but.. my frenz is guy..

Bro singexpat :D

singexpat
11-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Bro singexpat :D

**see no evil** :rolleyes:

|GD_GeR|
11-11-2010, 04:03 PM
**see no evil** :rolleyes:

wahaha..
ohh.. so sad.. no one entertain him..
or.. why not like tt..
u all help me write story..
i entertain him.. lol.. :p

ah rat
11-11-2010, 04:09 PM
wahaha..
ohh.. so sad.. no one entertain him..
or.. why not like tt..
u all help me write story..
i entertain him.. lol.. :p

Bro singexpat write story.
While I watch u entertain him :D

|GD_GeR|
11-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Bro singexpat write story.
While I watch u entertain him :D

hahaz.. bro..
like that also can ahh.. lol..

hotandhorny88
11-11-2010, 07:07 PM
haha why not you 'entertain' me then i got time to write our story. lol

k3lvin123
11-11-2010, 10:43 PM
He hug me again.. Then gently guide me back to his bulge.. “Kiss it baby..” I hesitated but he push my head down.. I was kissing his cock from outside his brief.. (First time come so close (O.O)).. I looked up at him and he was starring at me eagerly.. Many thoughts run through my mind but nothing seems to register.. “kiss it again baby..” I did as I was told.. (not sure why but seems like his expression turns me on.. so I was kinda eager to please him.. lol..) soon after, I was planting soft kisses all over his brief.. After awhile, he asked me to stop.. I lifted my head looking at him not knowing what’s next.. He adjusted his position so that he could remove his brief.. I moved away.. My heart was racing.. I totally got no idea what was gonna happen.. As he was removing his brief, I looked over.. Eyes wide starring.. Never have I ever come so close to a real life dick before.. He hold me closer but I tried to struggle.. I was real scare at that point in time.. I tried pushing him away but his hand hug me firmly.. I couldn’t move at all.. I was trapped in his arms.. (guess that I on the other hand was also trapped in curiousity..) I stood very still not knowing what to do and no where to go.. He continue hugging me for a long time.. Slowly.. he hold my hand.. and tried to move it to touch his cock.. I snatch back my hand.. He looked down at the half naked me and his expression softened.. He hug me again.. Speaking softly into my ears.. “Baby.. I’m sorry.. But I just couldn’t help it.. Please forgive me..” Not sure why my heart softened again or maybe I was once again aroused, I relaxed into his arms.. (Think that’s why they say young gals are super naďve..) As he was whispering into my ear, he occasionally use his tongue to flick my ear lobe.. In no time, I started to give out soft moan again.. Slowly, he start to lick my ears down to my neck then to my lips.. Kissing me deeply.. His hand went to cup my breast teasing the nipples.. Using his finger to pinch on the twin peak softly.. He bend down and start suckling my nipple again.. I was feeling so aroused that I totally forgot the episode that had happen awhile ago.. (Horny makes one forget everything.. lolz..) He grab my breasts with both his hand.. Sucking it alternatively.. Playing with my nipples.. He let go of one breast and his hand went to hold mine.. Slowly, he guided my hand to his now exposed hard and long cock.. This time, I didn’t’ resist.. (I guess that I was too over the cloud to know logic..) His hand was on mine and mine on his cock.. He guide me to stroke it.. Up and down. Slowly.. (I guess that his cock was about 7”.. quite thick.. no foreskin when erected..) We kissed.. My hand was still stroking his cock clumsily.. (First time not sure what to do.. ) His hand travel down the outer of my jeans.. Stopping around my pussy area.. He rub on it gently.. I jerked.. (Never felt anything like that as well.. omg! I feel so innocent back then.. Everything is so “new”) He hugged me tighter so that there was no way I could turn or run.. He continue rubbing my pussy outside my jeans..

Maybe she too aroused until she fingered herself @ the back of the class, did u GD_GER?

kensheeh89
11-11-2010, 11:13 PM
haha i noe my jie jie did nt XD... haha nvm i smack his head for my jie jie :D

|GD_GeR|
12-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Maybe she too aroused until she fingered herself @ the back of the class, did u GD_GER?

hahaz.. i nv did that hor.. lol..
later i kena gang rape inside the class.. :p

|GD_GeR|
12-11-2010, 12:56 AM
haha i noe my jie jie did nt XD... haha nvm i smack his head for my jie jie :D

hahaz.. of cos jie jie didnt..
oops* dun smack too hard.. =p

Big2
12-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Sis... Why not you entertain him then write a FR on him here after that? lol

hahaz.. good good.. *smack*

lolz.. bro.. u very good idea horz..
but.. my frenz is guy..

ah rat
12-11-2010, 09:55 AM
hahaz.. bro..
like that also can ahh.. lol..

How about u entertain me,he watch :p

kensheeh89
12-11-2010, 12:34 PM
hahaz.. of cos jie jie didnt..
oops* dun smack too hard.. =p

hahah orh :D... muackz u wor my dearie jie jie :D

singexpat
12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
How about u entertain me,he watch :p

She entertain US, then the friend go n write story..

Best of Both Worlds... :D

|GD_GeR|
14-11-2010, 01:21 AM
She entertain US, then the friend go n write story..

Best of Both Worlds... :D

hahaz.. bro..
u best sia..

hell4lif
14-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Sis!.. great story!..up your pts! :)

pottter58
14-11-2010, 05:18 AM
Great Story |GD_GeR|

Keep it up

Wannaknow wat happen next:eek:

Max77
14-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Machiam like professional jua-gen therapy. My cock mari kita already TS puncture it, mari kita again, puncture yet again. Like tat when will the flag reach the top of the pole? :p

|GD_GeR|
15-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Machiam like professional jua-gen therapy. My cock mari kita already TS puncture it, mari kita again, puncture yet again. Like tat when will the flag reach the top of the pole? :p

hahaz.. sorry lahz bro..
need to find time to write mahz.. sch veri busy de.. lol
no worries.. i will make sure ya flag reach the top of the pole.. =p
by hook or crook.. lolz.. :p

sadlonelyguyer
15-11-2010, 01:26 PM
hahaz.. sorry lahz bro..
need to find time to write mahz.. sch veri busy de.. lol
no worries.. i will make sure ya flag reach the top of the pole.. =p
by hook or crook.. lolz.. :p

can mari kita mine? *blush*

et911
15-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Can you all please stop the entertainment and distractions so that she can continue her story? Old man may not have the time to wait liao.. :D

alan0338
18-11-2010, 09:03 PM
still bz wth sch or bz go gai gai? :D

|GD_GeR|
19-11-2010, 01:08 AM
still bz wth sch or bz go gai gai? :D

hahaz.. with sch.. with sch.. =p
u nv date me also..
how to go gai gai?? lol :p

clawhammer
19-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Camping Here Good story sis!

Vibrator
19-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Camping here too ....

Season_Tea
19-11-2010, 08:29 AM
This jie jie so early online lo.
Bo go class?

sanlee
19-11-2010, 11:18 AM
It's good story ..! Not sure how much true .. But really good one

morse
20-11-2010, 10:38 PM

ya, SongSongSong is a good writer, Sis you should learn from him, I am chasing his story too.:)

sing4me
27-11-2010, 02:54 AM
7 up 8 down here....follow from down mode reach high mode...reach here...havent complete? damn horny folllow all the way...:D

ivertan00
27-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Sia la good gerl dun sound like good girl haahs

Season_Tea
27-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Jie jie never update yr story?

dennischan
09-01-2012, 05:39 AM
no more updates?